Speaker 1: The volume. I do want to transition. I just brought this up about playing sports and a friend of mine we were talking actually as I was driving in I had a television today and so I'm on the freeway in traffic and son is one of the best high school football players in the country, one of the top of the state. And we're talking and I told him, I was like, yeah, I gotta do nightcap and he knew he just gonna be on a show and he was like, man, asks James, what do you think about kids playing one sport and a lot of kids tearing their acls at a younger age. Do you attribute that to one sport? Do you attribute that to not resting, doing too much? Like what do you think can cause that and why? I don't know how many kids tear the a c ls at a young age. I do believe that, especially like in the pros where guys are are are tearing you know, tendons and all the other stuff. I think it comes down to uh courtsoll like anything that has cortisol in it, you know, you know you take those Meade dose pets, Yeah, and they had you feeling like Superman, you know what. I'm saying the people, the people that's listening, they don't know what the dose pack is like, so it's we're taking them ships all the time. Go ahead, let me. They don't know it's metho something whatever. But anything that has songes so n or so long s O l O n is some form of coorde of song, and that weakens attendance. It actually doesn't allow your tendence to do the thing that it needs to do to like rebuild from you can you know, always tearing, you know tears in Michael tears, but the proteins that need to get in there to help repair it, it doesn't allow it. So now those tendents, all tendis in your body. I mean I'm talking things as far as like you know, you get the rubb on creams that have some type of cortisoon in it, the pills hell even in Haler's. You know what I'm saying, that has it, it weakens tend It's the biggest tendon in your body is your Achilles tendon. And I think that's what's leading to a lot of these guys getting these, you know, Achilles tears, is that they're taking these forms of cortisone man, and it's it's weakened in the tendance and the most weight barrant tendon in your body, you know, it's your achilles. So God goes out there and he puts that force on it. He probably done took some form of cortisoon to make his body feel better. That kills the inflammations, which stops the healing of repair and the proteins that you need to help heal all your tendencies. You know, I think kids and parents should they be doing more than one sport. I believe they should because if you do more than one sport, it'll make you better at your chosen sports. I don't trying to get and wise like this. It's just like football year round, basketball year round, baseball year round. I don't understand when this started and why it started. Like I don't understand this. I know it's about money. The big thing is you gotta take You gotta take a break. You gotta take a break somewhere because you still need even your key, You still need that time to repair. Like you gotta work out, you gotta you gotta build up. You know that that strength back. You gotta gotta let those muscles heal. You gotta give them time to to you know, to repair, and I don't think they really you know, understand, like, yeah, it's a kid, but you still need to have strong muscles.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Another thing, guys in the NFL, when when the NFL first starts, you got a lot of dudes that get soft tissue injuries. They pulling hamstrings, they pulling quads and all that other stuff. What guys are doing is they're not putting their body through those forces. They don't went through these collective barting agreements and made it to where you don't have to practice no more. So you don't harden your body up to actually go out there and do the things that you're asking you to do. So all off season you're out here doing the little cute drills, but you're not putting your body into positions where as a linebacker, I have to drive and bang into alignment and push off of him. So that's why you see me doing sled pushes. They're like, why is you pushing eighteen hundred pounds on the sled? Because I'm putting that force into my achilles that I'm going to have to get that's going to be a greater force than I'll ever see on the football field, so that when I go and I step on that field, I endu putting my body through all that in the off season. I'd have made it so hard in the off season that the game is easy. And now you got guys that they don't train like that no more. They don't have to practice like that, no more. They don't even do preseason like that no more. And now you get into week one and you're telling your body, hey, go out here, give me sixty five snaps at one hundred miles an hour, and you want to walk. Guys are pulling hamstrings and quads. They're dehydrated. They have to put their bodies through those forces and the strength and weakness of the muscles. Like like I said, you get a guy that's quad dominant, he's pulling his hamstring. You get a guy who does hamstring dominant, he's pulling the squad. Sports, to me, you just can't be specialized. And I say that, And my son is played basketball now a year straight. We've had time off, but a year straight. But uh, we'll take We'll go play a little seven on seven. But this would be pretty much his last year playing basketball. Then we're gonna go to football. Then we're gonna go back to basketball. Then want we able to track? Like we're gonna be doing all this because you want to build an athlete. I want at least I want to build an athlete. And what are you doing to help him recover? For repair? So what we do each night? Not every night, probably every other night. I got the Norma text so well on Norma Tech, his legs all massaging with a their gun on my hands. He can't take my hands yet he'd be he'd be crying or he won't cry. He just be moving around too much, saying it hurts. And then I bought a uh, I bought a game. Ready, Okay, he'll use the game. Ready. I got a little ice tub. He'll get in that. He gets in that fine. That first time, boy, he started crying. Me and my wife argued about that one. He started crying when I put him in an ice tub last year, and I'm like crying for boy. I got mad at him for crying. You know, sh he's getting mad at him. But he cried that one time and then he was good. So yeah, we Norma Tech. We ice tub. If you need it with the game ready, we do the game ready, I'll kind of rubim out a little bit. Yeah, pretty much, that's what we do. Okay. So you're doing things to help him repair recovery. Yeah, you supplemented me. No, no supplements at all, because I didn't take this when I played Zeros. I've never taken a supplement. But nobody even though he's your son, he's from you. That don't mean his body in DNA we have, We haven't. No, No, he's never taking any supplements just because I don't think he's And we do like small stress work, meaning we do a lot of light getting your hips strong, getting your calves strong. Was that a little solius muscle right under the knee outside of knee on your right side? Is that? That's what that is? From the outside right here knee? Look, this is a bunch of VMO. No, no, no, that's your quad. The BMO is right there. Wh you talking about on the side of the shin Yeah that okay. I just do a lot of exercises to kind of strengthen up his calves for the achilles and his hips. A lot of band weren't you, Yeah, but we not we not really. He ain't. He has never lifted away at all. What do I do? A lot of total jumps? I mean he's still young. Yeah, we ain't. We ain't lifted no ways. But I think that part of it. Just be a multi sport athlete, because yes, it's gonna work. I'm trying to get my kids to do that and understand that. Y'all need to do multiple sports because it will make you better at your chosen sport. You know, like I don't want to do it because I'm not good at That's why you should do it. You know, because you're not good at it. It'll it'll develop more skill for you to be better at the sport that you actually want to get better. Bro, you run track, Yes, you're gonna be powerful. You're gonna be powerful. You will be powerful. And that's the thing I said. I was getting on the track today. I ain't do ship today. Couldn't even keep nothing nothing. M hm, you know accountability, It's okay. Now, I had to I had to go to work today. You want to call it. You had to go. You had to go to work at four o'clock in the morning, four o'clock in the morning, TJ to sleep. I'm just saying I had I had to make sure I got it seven out, So I got up at one thirty and make sure I got everything. Then what thirty? What time you went to bed? I don't know. Probably ten. Oh, nah, if I go to I went to bed at like eleven thirty, woke up at seven thirty. Uh oh, I was That's why I had some business to handle. That's what I was doing, handling some business some Yeah, yeah, I had business InHand. I normally don't have a lot of business in handle, but I had some business in hand. And I did that for like two and a half hours. Then I was like, oh, I had to take a shower and hit the freeway because I had to be in studio. Okay, so that's what happened. But I'm gonna I'm gonna get on. I'm gonna get on it tomorrow. I want to get on. I want to talk about this. Stefan Diggs and Cardi B. Right, Oh, Digs rented Cardi B a castle while they were in Europe. U this is this can go many directions. One is that something that Deebo would do for his lane? You married or you just got girlfriend? You married? No? No, no, no, no, no, I'm not married. You do that me because we know you big bread, you can afford it. We know you got big paper, we know you're sorted. Listen. It ain't like that. It ain't like that. Listen. So for me, I don't see a problem with it. As long as you're not stepping out of your financial leaney. You know what I'm saying, as long as it's not putting you in a position that later on that that's going to hurt you. Take a look at Jeff Bezos. Jeff Bezos just got married. What he spend like forty something million dollars or something whatever, that's nothing to him. He makes anywhere from twenty six to forty five million dollars a day. He spent the day's worth of money. Okay, So nobody is going to even blink an eye at that. If you're not stepping out to the financial lane, and it's not something that's going to hurt you, do whatever it is that you want to do. You know what I'm saying, Like I don't, I don't see a problem with it. So you know, if I told you you did something extravagant and you spent a day's pay on it would that be extravagant to you? No? Nah? Okay, So with that being said, then what's the wildest purchase you've made for a young lady? Then? So the wildest purchase it was an older lady. But the wildest purchase that I made is I, uh, I bought her a house. Yeah, I bought her a house. I was trying to get her to go into the house sooner, but she didn't want to go. She was married, but she was married when you bought her house. No, she wasn't well. Her husband had passed a few years before. And then I ended up I guess you know, she was finally ready to go, and I ended up buying her the house probably about four or five years after her husband passed. And you know, my mama been happy there ever since. Oh that's a good one. I was like, what thinking like her husband? Yeah, my dad they was on there probably like hey, hey, you was about to get another DM was like, well, ship, what's up? Come on? Bro? No, man, I ain't never did nothing extravagant. Yeah really nah, Now maybe you know I ain't gonna you know, I myself man, coming from where I come from, I think you go either direction when you grew up in the slums like I did. I mean, I grew up with nothing, bruh. Nothing Like I'm talking electricity going out. We got goddamn kerosene lamps and shit flashlights, candles and shit the kerosene heater with the water on top. Bruh. I'm bruh. Like they was putting light bills in my name and my brother's name, and they wasn't paying that shit to get cut off. They put it in another brother name. Like that's something broke. We were man, so we ain't had shit bro growing up nothing, And so I just kind of jumped into the streets at an early age to kind of get some money. But so I think you go either way when you come from the slums. You get that money. I'm spinning it. You get that money. I gotta be careful and say it because I know what it's like to go back to that. Yeah, you don't never want to go back, And so I will say I'm kind of like the in between on this man, Like I might put up a fuss about buying some shit, but if I'm with someone, I want them to look nice. I want them to have nice things. But it ain't just unlimited. It ain't. But I want you to have nice things. Like if you're doing right by me and you want something, I'm gonna get it for you, all right. So right now, wife, you say I want this watch, it's a meal, you're getting it. Fuck noh, okay, now hold up? Why I stop? Wife? He said you want you want this watch? It's a meal. But you got based those money, you're getting it. Oh. If I got based those money, I'm as how many watches you want exactly? But that's me now like if okay, I mean I ain't rich, but I got I do have enough money. Like I'm not hurting for money, no question. But it's like I want my kids to be giving a headstart on life like I wasn't. So I want to leave my kids in enough money to where they're comfortable when I I'm no longer here, and hopefully that's going to be the case. And so I try to make sure that I don't watch what I spend. But I'm not a I'm not an extravagant individual though, so so what you're saying is you got a problem with it. I ain't got no problem. Nah, I don't have a problem with it. I'm in your realm Okay, if okay, it ain't affecting how you it, If it don't affect your lifestyle, shit, it ain't a big deal, right Like, if it's not affecting your lifestyle, it is not a big deal at all. That's hot. But for me, if I got it, I want my wife to have nice things. I want my lady girl from whoever, I want her to have nice things. I want my kids to have nice things. I don't I'll have nothing like I don't buy myself a lot like Bro, I'll never forget this story.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: You know how you get to the league and you talked about Oh he showed me his check, remember that. Yes, everybody wants they get money. They driving Lambo's, Ferrari's, phantoms, Bentley's. So I said to myself, man, I'd never ever buy one of those cars. That's crazy. So then when I sopped my deal, it was like I wanted a nice car. I had already had the benches and what's above at and I got one. Bros paid two hundred seventy thousand cash straight cash. Bam, Bro, I swear before god man, I drove that car. I had it for like four years. When I got rid of it, it's like six thousand miles, six thousand miles, And I'm just like, and when I'm paying two seventy cash straight, no payments, no damn payments, by yeah, I believe I'd be the same four years later. Bro, Four years later, I got one hundred and thirty thousand dollars for that brom And I'm just like, what are you doing? And then I still go buy another expensive It's just it's crazy, like I'm gonna buy cars. I don't wear a ton of jeurry, but my wife I don't wear jelry at all. Well, I got on here. I just got her. That's it. That's what I'm gonna tell you right now though, And they fake Yeah, I gotta wait. I ain't wearing no real jew There gotta be no question we weak. Now, that's one thing I will say, unkin' old hoe day out. But that's one thing we got in common with Chad. You see me with some jewelry. O, damn, this shit ain't real. No, it ain't real. I'm gonna tell you it ain't really. You ain't gonna believe me, no way. They didn't even get some real folks on. So, so if you fellas, don't try to run up on somebody, you're gonna take that. Hey, listen, run up on me and I'm gonna pull them out my ear again to you you rolled up on me, I'm gonna give him to you. Ain't I'm gonna give you something else too. You got that. If you got that ratchet on you and I ain't got a chance to get to mind, I'm gonna get him to you. Ain't nothing to find. I'm gonna give them to you. Then I'm gonna give you something else like your hat is. But you just practicing if you were obbing me, baby, so I got none but plastic and in glass. I just I just feel like it's what you said, bro and Diggs boy, he'd have made a ton of money if that ain't affecting how you live your life. But we also got to take into account he's still playing. And you know when you playing, Hey, you ain't counting were I ain't go lie you some money when you pay when you playing, Bro, Sometimes you just it just be like, let's go back to your ship. Bro. When you talked about Buddy showing your check, I remember I did the same thing to one of my young fellas when I was making big money. Bro showed him my at that point it was this before taxes, this before taxes. My ship was like seven hundred and twenty thousand right a week, and I showed it to him and he was just like, wow, but when you making that type of money every week, you will blow some money. Yeah, but even don't even think about it. Yeah. But then when you done playing, you look back, you're like, let's spend like a million and a half dollar on rem was I thinking, what, Like, yeah, hey, bro, we we had to get it out of your system. At some point, we go shopping, I promise, we go shopping and I want every color of this, every color Boom, I'm on every color of that too. And then where don't even wear all of it? Hey, what's up? Yeah? You don't even wear it all? What you for shore ain't wearing it all? And when you do wear it, you wear it one time you be like shit, I don't already wore this. I can't wear this no more like I can't be seen in this. I can't be seen in this again, unbelievable. I was never like that. I knew dudes, Thore was like that though I was. I mean there's been times where like bro, I probably like right now, I think I got at least sixty seventy suits. We don't even wear suits on TV anymore. We were Fastball now sah, I'm like, what, I ain't gonna lie I got Yeah, I probably got the same thing because I used to get ten suits a year, so I dude, I probably got like a like one hundred twenty. So this is what happened. The reason I don't have as many suits is when we was playing, we were Steve Hawks in the suits biggest hey I had.
Speaker 3: To get rid of So I got rid of those yeah, y hey bag yeah the comp down near at your knees, long aid.
Speaker 1: The leg about this wise right, bruh. So I got rid of them. So I'm like, I can't wear these suits no more. So then I ordered something I probably ordered probably after I got done playing, like thirty suits europeing slip fit. Now now the bator was coming back, I'm like, oh, well I'm staying with this. Yeah, no question. We would just waste money and not realizing we may waste the money because it's constantly coming in because it's that every Monday, bru. You start seeing that, you check your account, you'd be like, damn, like it just and after a while you just stopped checking it because you know what's in there. And then you just suspend it. And so my lady wants something and we cool, let's go yeah, And I think a lot of guys are like that. A lot of guys are like, oh yeah, everybody nobody, Well, I take it back. I won't say nobody. I was. I was. I was more of a counter checking my account more often than because you know, my first year in the lead, I made sixty thousand dollars on practice squad, So you know I didn't I was checked. I made that last for almost with that in one active game the next year and another four weeks of practice squad, I made it almost two years. Claimer now were talking once we got the money, that's talking, once we got the money. Early'll, I wasn't married. Early on, i'd be like, hey, I checked the account, what did you just buy for twenty seven hundred? What are you doing? Stop doing that? What do you do? Like it became a point where like I'm like, bro, Like I was getting angry, and so then I talked to somebody and it's like, TJ, you good man, You're not gonna go bro like you good, I'm like what you You don't know that right? Once you the money, then it's like, Okay, I know I'm comfortable. I know I'm good, but it's always gonna be that buck. But like, I want my lady to be happy. I want her to look nice. I want her to have nice things. I mean, you can't die with the money, but I do want to leave some kids. I want to give my kids what I never had. Listen, I want I want to leave them enough, and I ain't. I ain't trying to leave them enough just to sit there and do nothing.
Speaker 2: Nah.
Speaker 1: But if you if you raised we raise them right, man, they're gonna be motivated. Man, They're gonna they gonna still get out there and do something. So I got four of them and my two oldest one they grown, and the two younger ones. UH want a teenager and mother one to let us so that that's gonna be Uh. If it ain't hurt in your pockets, man, right, do what you do. But if you spend today and you sitting here like this tomorrow, we got a problem on our hands. We got a problem because now you're sitting there like ham MONA spent all that money for this, and now you got to figure out how to go get it. Man, this's got that paper coming in. Bezos, got that paper coming in. Person had that paper coming in. So y'all good, stop it, stop stop it, y'all, y'all, y'all, y'all good. So man, before we get up out of here, Man, we're gonna talk a few more things. Man, did you see the story with a man in Florida. He was paying his girlfriend rent twenty five hundred a month. That ain't much at all. Twenty five hundred a month, That ain't shit. Really, He's paying it for years, and then he found out she had a housing boucher. Her rent was only one hundred and six dollars. What you gonna do? I'm gone, I'm gone. She better show me a Safetis account. They got all that money in there, she don't and did something with it and multiplied it, and she was just wasn't telling me. It was surprised otherwise. I'm gone, No, you're gonna say anything to her, You just no, I'm not saying the war. I'm like, yo, I'm gonna check up. Be like what you gotta say that, you gonna you gotta investment something. I'm gone. I ain't gonna say nothing. She gonna be wherever she at, she gonna come in house, gonna be empty, everything gone, phone number changed, everything. I'm gone. So now you don't know what you're paying. She must have told him or when they it's something happened to where the rent was twenty five hundred, so he was just paying it, and then he stumbled upon that voucher that was one hundred and six douars or something. Gotta be something. Although what they call it where you from out here, we call it section eight. They call it out there like that, say yeah, okay, so section eight worldwide. So she must have been on second hold hold on section eight. He's supposed to be living with her, is he? I don't know if he was living with her. They just said he was paying her rent. But he could be living with her. You know, when you're from the hook, the come on, you ain't supposed to live with him, but we living with him, like okay, you listen when they come check twenty. He had to know she was on section that ain't no section eight twenty five hundred dollars. I'm maybe she told him she didn't get section eight so they had to pay her the regular price of the rent. I don't know what it was, but all I know is what did he do? I don't know what he did me personally. I can't leave like you. I got to. I gotta let her know, I know, I gotta let her know. I know. I gotta let her know. I know. So I'm gonna just be like, say rent do on the first I'm gonna just be like, who paying to rent this month? Oh? You got? You just paided? How you gonna say that? I'm gonna ask who payd and wrint this month? I want to see what she say? How much is it again? You sure? Okay? Oh? One hundred and six? Yeah? Because I've seen a thing. I mean twenty five hundred, because I saw the doctor that said it was one hundred and six?
Speaker 2: What was that?
Speaker 1: I just want to see a stutter, see you see what her excuse is, see what the reason is, and then I'm gone. But I I can't leave because I just want to, And then I may I may not just leave right then and there I'm probably gonna be like, so, what was she doing with the money? Well? Do twenty five hundred, However many if it's I don't know how long it is, because if it's one year, that's thirty thousand, If it's two years, that's sixty thousand. I want to know what you've been through taking care of her other men? What have you been doing with the money. She can't tell me that. She can't tell me that because I'm not putting my hands on anyone. And that's one thing that I will never ever do. But and that's the See, that's the thing. Though, when you ask once you've been doing with the money, you better be ready for for any answer, right, I don't want to know. Listen, I know you ain't got it. It's been spent. There's no need for me to be here. I'm just gonna be gone when you come home. It's gonna be a surprise. Damn, that's it. Damn. Like twenty five hundred, I mean where they live at though. You can't get nothing out here for twenty five hundred. That's Cali man, y'all, saw man, I don't understand out there, dude. Twenty five hundred is hoigh rent where I'm at uh in P eight you're high for looting. That's high for looton wrint. Like my apartment buildings, I get more to twenty five hundred per unit, dun dad, see y'all, y'all, y'all, man, that's crazy, y'all. Price is out there, man. You you living in the ghetto out there for like a million?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 1: Hell nah no, man. Listen, I drove through when I was going out there for fox and stuff here, man, I drove through. Uh what is that Beverly Hills over there? Every house over there at least eight million. Dude, I'm looking at something. Man. I'm like, dude, if I could take my land in my house over here, I'll get dang on fifty forty million dollars. But this is the thing, though, This is the thing. This is the big difference, because James DEEPO Harrison, you got big bread bro. Suck b Hold up, b If you went bought a house, listen to what I'm saying. If you went and bought a house in Beverly Hills tomorrow for ten million in three years, guess how much you're gonna sell it for at least eighteen nineteen million. If you buy a two million dollar house in Pittsburgh and three years what you're selling the fall two point one, you cant depend what you you know you can get. Well, it depends what you built it for and all that you could you could possibly get. Two three. I noticed the first house that I bought, and it wasn't in Beverly Hills. I bought my first house in Chino Hills. Two that I didn't even have enough money, man, but I bought it. I just spend no money in my first couple of years. I bought a house in Chino Hills that's like forty minutes outside of LA for four hundred and thirty thousand. I'm ready four to four. I think it was four forty. That's a good price. Hold up. I bought this house in two thousand and three. I sold it in two thousand and five, two thousand and five for eighty and ninety thousand.
Speaker 4: Y'all y'all tripping off there, man? O years it doubled two years. So then I bought another house a few years later for a few million, sold it. Imagine what I got.
Speaker 1: So that's what I'm saying. It's like when you buy it, I couldn't live in Cali, though I couldn't live in Cally it's the best place to live. It It ain't. No, it's not, dude. Traffic is horrible. Traffic is horrible. If there's one negative about southern California, one negative, and it's the traffic, that's it. Outside of that, there's no other negatives about That's it. It's the traffic. Nothing else, nothing. It's more than I was in California. Traffic that's it. Nothing else, nothing else, traffic track listen. Traffic is trash. That's it, y'all got I ain't even gonna get into it. Man, This is your traffic, nothing else. You buy a house for five seven hundred thousand, you're gonna sell it for one point three million in two years. So you pay a lot, but you also get a lot. You gotta get it though. First you got it. So when you when you can afford it, you good? You good? You don't. I want value for my money, man, you don't get that there. I need to have green I need to have green grass around me. I need to have trees. I need to have an acre and a half. If you want that, you can go right. You can go to Temecula, which is forty five minutes one down outside down there, you're gonna get everything you want. But it's sunny all the time. Go to Temecula. I like to change the weather. I like to change the season. I like to change the season. You like like I like yeah, I'm like yeah, I'm like, listen, I want It's not that I like it. I appreciate it. I respect it. So now I know to how to appreciate a thirty five degree, you know, and sunny day, because we don't get that much sun in Pittsburgh. Baby, the stun come out. That's a good day. And that's what I'm trying to tell you. You come on to California, you're gonna get the sun three hundred days out the year. I don't want that. You get spoiled, then, huh, you get spoiled. Then you start walking around with a jacket on when it's you know, forty five fifty three as you should like, Man, I ain't come out. My short still have dropped to thirty five. I want to be able to wake up and not be like, damn, how cold is it outside?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I put on what I want to put on. I know, like I'm about to go It's it's almost eight o'clock the time I'm going to my son game, and this shirt and some shorts. I'm gonna do the same thing as long as it ain't below thirty five. Nah, I just to me California, then probably Texas, Florida, Arizona. I can't go to Florida, man, it's some amurricanes flowing through them the cities. Yeah, y'all might get took up out there. Huh Hey, James, I've been. I've been in California my entire life, my entire life except when I'm playing at an earthquake. Yeah, okay, uh you feel it the stop. It ain't never been where my house has been damaged. Knock on wood, everybody. You know, technology is much better. We're for we're forward thinking state, baby. Yeah, like we got lining on the freeway like everything. Sports. You know your daughter's playing in your high school sports. You know, we ain't gonna get into that. We ain't gonna do to that. They placed it. We're not gonna get it and none of that. Like, I don't agree with that, but I'm just saying, California, I just you can go get you one of the house in Beverly Hills. No, that right there is. Then that's a that's an investment that's gonna give you a great return. Not not good great, oh great? No, like I'm so mad. No, I was playing it was a house. It was like five point seven million, and I was like, damn, I can't do it. Man, that house worth like twenty million. Now, so my dumb, scary ass would have just got the house for five point seven I can sold it for twenty, but I was scared. I ain't do it twenty million. That's a profit. If you can do your a fourteen point three million. What are you doing nowhere? You know? I know where they're doing. Yeah, all right, Yeah, you're gonna be somewhere. You don't want to be that to me, so me personally, that's where it to be. You. You just gotta just go ahead and come on here.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You already close enough. You in Arizona right now. So so before we go, man, I want to talk about this is I don't know if you saw it, I'll be in I'll be in the news all the time. I read a lot a landscaper from North Carolina. He got a rad he's a landscaper. He got arrested because he hosted a party at one of his clients house when he realized he was out of town. So he went to the house. You know, did the landscape in this little weekly do do their yard? Realized they was gone, and said, fuck it, I'm about to throw a party here. Ain't nobody here, And he got his ass arrested because it got it got too he should as he should should if that's your landscape, or are you firing where? You want to know why you give him another chance? Or you he he done? I gotta firing because I can't see. I'm gonna crash out. It's a dude, They're not in your house. They just in the backyard. I don't care TJ. You leave right now for this game. I decided to come up there and throw a party in your backyard. You cool with that? But naw, because see when somebody walk home my yard and my phone vibrates, and I got cameras all around my house. So when you come to my yard, I'm just gonna look to see what's going on. And then were cameras. So I'm gonna let you and just and cut the power. We say the power out to the whole neighborhood. Yeah, hey, you go out. I'm not I'm not gonna lie to be pissed the fuck off that that that's unacceptable, that that's what you think that you could go dude, that I don't even understand where that logic that that that train of thought comes from. I'm going to thought they got neighbors. You think the neighbors ain't calling talking about Hey, you threw a party and you know, I see you guys having a good time. Man. Yeah, you just can't do that. That's that's just disrespect at its highest form. Like, fuck it, I know they're out of town. I'm about to just chill. They backyard had to be hella big. But in you in North Carolina, that's where you want to be at North Carolina. Pissed Burgh. You got all this laying. You got a I'm not I'm not leaving. I'm not leaving anywhere from that Ohio Pa area. Man, I'm see what I'm really looking. I'm trying to get like twelve fifteen hundred acres. You know what I'm saying. That's what I'm trying to do. Yeah, Oh so you've got some joll y'all country boys. Man, y'all from the Midwest, and it's like, we don't really do that out here. We don't do that outre like ship, what what you go through? I used to hunt. We're people that walk on two legs. I think it's my say. So that's that's about That's about it. That's about it, y'all. Make sure y'all delete that should that no fuck? But like the dude hunt, fish, all that, you know, you garden, all that, grow your own food, you know, we don't. We don't do that at least all I mean, but I wasn't. That wasn't something that I saw growing up, and so you don't. If you don't see it growing up, that is it is not. I didn't. I didn't hunt growing up. My agent actually got me into honey, did get me some money and people flicking in and do things. Uh, it will expand your horizons of I'm gonna go hunt, I'm gonna go fish, I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna take this vacation. I'm gonna do that because you get around me and my sons we go to uh well both my sons went last year, a year two and two years before that. Just my oldest son went and we go to Alaska like all the other year now on Instagram. Yeah yeah, you wouldn't come out there, man, we go out there for a week due this is the most listen, bro, I'm trying to tell you you ain't never seen and heard like just such quiet Like no, if it was free, I wouldn't do it, dude. Don't you don't know what you're missing? Peace man, quiet unplugged like all that, Dude. I just get that at home. No, dude, you can't get the quietness. You can hear you, dude, you can hear an ego. Man, just all from the distance brouh like you hear you know, like sometimes a well will come through and you just here. See that's like the water, like me being from California, all these beaches, I'm getting into the water to my knees as soon as you eat. Huh do you eat halibit? Yeah? I eat halibit? Yeah yeah, I eat a lot of fish. That's all we catch out there is salmon. Ship it back home, you know, uh snapper, That's that's what I yeah, yeah, yeah, That's all that's all we catch off there, dude, is halibit. King Simon, Like, dude, I'm talking huge halibit. Dude, you're talking like hundreds. You were able to bring it back home? Yes, they dropped. They flash you go, you do, you do your fishing. After you get back to the dock, they cut the fish up, flash freeze it right there each day, a flash freezer. And then at the end of your truck you talk about that time you go, you you send me some fish. I'll pay for it. How about that. That's the best of both for us right there? Can we can we do that? Dude? I still got a freezer. I got I got a freeze. I had to buy a whole freezer. Sell me something. Let's send me sun. I'll pay for it if you want, Yes we will. If you still got it in your freezer. You ain't eating it all, you crazy dude. Any fish once a week y'all. Y'all see, he don't even want to share it. He don't even want to shore. If you want to share, you come out there and you catch your own. You be a man. You sit in nature with us, You sit there and you conversate. You have a goodna say now, no, no, you gotta be in natures. Nah man, I've never smoking anything in my life. Like you know, puff puff your cigar, whatever it is you like to do. See my unerring throw bro, I ain't doing sitting up that. Yeah, I ain't umking a cigar. I ain't smoking no cigarette. I ain't smoking no weed. If you choose a door, you choose to do. My upbreaking man and all the ship that I saw when drugs do to people. Couldn't pay me to do nothing. Yeah, like you can drink, drink your water. Hey, it's a lady there, dude, h listen, I gotta give you this. I gotta, I gotta, I gotta tell you this. So we went so the first time I went there, right, I went there with my brother, a stretch, him and his company. They went there as a as a group. It was him and a couple people evening from his company. So we get there and it's the first night we done got there, right, And you know, I'm new to this. I'm like, yo, dude, got a gym? You know, I'm I'm upsetill and ain't got a gym. You know, we actually in a cabin whatever, you know, it comes to turn out. It's nice, man, It's real nice. So that's why, you know, we try and go every other year now. So we get there and we're sitting down to dinner, right and we're eating, and you know, we're just talking and conversating. And it's my brother, it's me, and it's my son James, and we're the only black people there. Everybody else is white. So we're sitting there, we're talking and they're having a conversation and they're talking about something about like doing this or fixing this or whatever. And the lady she's like, yeah, you know, if we don't have what we need to fix something, we just griger rigged. I said what he said, Yeah, we just grigor rigging. Everybody's faces at the table like just got like. I'm like, what you mean, gregor rigged. I'm like, you know, gregor rigged. That's our last name. It's Grigors. I'm like, oh, I thought you were trying to say without using the end. Yeah, dude. The whome table started laughing a sly sigh relief. Dude. So their last name is Griggers. And if they do something that's unconventional or they're saying, they grigor grigor And I was like, yeah, dude, it was so funny, man, But I had it, Man, had a great time. That lady can cook, dude. And when you go, just be prepared and knows whatever it is Friday, seven days you putting on ten pounds. It's fresh cookies every day. I'm talking about stacks like this, Bruh, fresh cookies in the in the in the glass, peach cobbler, apple pie, all the brownies, everything. Dude. Yeah, it's unbelievable. That for my cholesterol. Hey, listen, Oh there you go? What's you go? There you go? Hey, Well, I'm looking for you black You ain't you know where to find me? I'm looking. I'm looking for you. Where you to you? Right now? Where you're at? I'm in I'm in the Dominican Republic. What's happening? I want? I want to come to p A. What p A stand for? What p A stand for? P A Pennsylvania? Oh? I thought.
Speaker 5: Only p I know is personal assistant, because that's what you're gonna need when I'm done with you.
Speaker 1: You're crazy. You got any hey, man, talk to me, I said, I said, I said for him to come get you. I'll tell you what if you wasn't in the if you were a Dominican. I would have went.
Speaker 2: I just is that?
Speaker 5: Is that a different country? Or do I need a passport for that? Or so you need you need a passport. You're gonna need more than that, though. You're gonna need an army. Black, I don't need no army.
Speaker 1: You're gonna need something's gonna be you was gonna get intimidated. Hey, t J t J.
Speaker 5: Man, listen, man, I'm gonna smash that boy face and you hear me. Let me take my glasses off. I'm gonna boy face see your line, eyes so they can see your line. Hey, keep your head on the slipper, Black, keep.
Speaker 1: Word none of that. Do me a favor.
Speaker 5: Invite me to Alaska. You know I'm here because I'm on vacation. I'm still I'm still looking for you.
Speaker 1: I'm fair ass. You want to go to Alaska for real? I see you the dates. Please do please do it? And hey, hey t J t J, can't you hit me? I can hear you. I'm gonna take whatever fish he catch and I'm gonna send it to you. My doll don't want to give me. Hey, Hey, yeah, I'm gonna send you all the information you need.
Speaker 5: That's bring your ass on up off, I got you, Ony, I got you, I got you, little pressure, I got you lomy no pressure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, smoking, you're smoking on lunatic cigar. I'm at the end of it. I smoked cigars too. Yeah I heard. I don't care nothing about that though. Wait, come again, come again, still go whoop your ass and that I knock your pork g ass out. I'm a sticky cigar balls.
Speaker 5: Hey boy, you should be a comedian. Boy you sound like Chris Rock. No, you sound like Chris Rock. You sound like Hey No, all jokes and side all jump side you my dude, you know I rock with you. After I beat your ass, we could be cool.
Speaker 1: We could be cool. Look, listen, listen. This this ain't this ain't this ain't even gonna be nothing personal. Man, It's gonna be all business. I'll be I'll beat the rat. T J. T J, t J.
Speaker 5: You don't want to get it just boxing? No, no, no, I want to grap more. I want to get I want to wrestle you talked about. I want to be able to use my hands and feet. I'm gonna kick him in.
Speaker 1: His fucking nose now, t J. This is serious. TJ.
Speaker 5: Hey, this goes hey, listen, this goes beyond football, This goes beyond the grid iron.
Speaker 1: Like this is not personal, it's business, and I just want to I gotta stand up for all the little people who the little people with TJ in that group. Everybody moller than himaying everybody right now, right now, eighty pounds. No, I'm too five right now to you, I weigh five.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm two five right now. I've been in the gym. Matter of fact, you don't understand. I've been in the gym gaining weight and creating masks to beat your ass.
Speaker 1: You ain't got enough mask to wait to do ship with me gym losing weight. So I got win to dog walk yours right, all right, we'll good, good luck with that dog walk.
Speaker 2: I hope you got the right leash, Oh I do. It's a choke chain. I choke you out, all right, all right, I'm gonna take that chain on your neck. Hey, you realize, like all on, hey, hey, raise your hand before you talk, okay. And when I call in the cancer crazy you know, you know, you know I'm a black belt, right. I don't give a damn what you and you wear a belt that's about it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: You know what, TJJ I done had enough because he thinks a joke.
Speaker 1: Hey, there's no Your day is coming, boy. Every dog has his day and yours is coming. You're gonna have to get a whole new set of the news. All right.
Speaker 5: Hey, if you get touched my face, if you you see how good I look, if you touch my face, you can have whatever. I'm actually gonna make it look better, all right, Okay, beck, keep that same energy when I see in person, nigga, Yes, keep that same energy all day. I'm gonna slap you boy, right, okay, crazy. Hey, Hey TJ I'm on vacation. I'm gone, Hey, enjoy, enjoy, stay safe, my brother.
Speaker 1: I love your dog. So he was like, I'm tired of text and I'm just gonna pop in yeah, pop in yeah. So we're gonna finish on that note. This is the last day of our nightcap takeover, James Deebo Harrison, I'm tj Us Mazada now, he says, the last day. We're coming back to taking over some more soon. Matter of fact, it's all ship and it's gonna be It's gonna be in Devo if they want us. But y'all make sure you like you're subscribe. You tell a friend to tell a friend to tell a friend. Y'all go get some of that debo merch that's in the on the screen. And we appreciate y'all locking in with us these last four days. Man, we out that boy that made a cameo from vacation, right, I ain't gonna lie to the little set up he had out there. It looks nice. Yeah, this shit looked real nice. It should looked real nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Damn, James gone. Damn he got the fuck up out of town. Well, thank y'all. Appreciate y'all. Now you have a great weekend. Take care of yourself, be safe, take care of you. Thank you.