Speaker 1: Aish boy bitz man, the biggest nigga. You know what's going on? Man, Shout out top hand to the podcast bootleg call Man. We're going throw.
Speaker 2: Boutlet Cab podcasts Boutlet Cab show. We got a special guest here. This guy's got one of the hottest records on the planet right now. Shout out to all the hibachi restaurants that are been booming because of this guy right here, boss man DilOS here, welcome.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: I need I need my I need I need my What do you need? I need my money. I need percent of aut that hibachi getting sold?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for show.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like, first of all, how much garlic butter? We we hit the kibachi spot. You going extra garlic butter?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 1: Nah, I ain't really fucking with the butter like that.
Speaker 2: Oh see, I go all in, bro, I go to ben If, I go to Benny Hannah, I make them give me a whole little fucking just garlic butter that I.
Speaker 1: Go to the same route. Man, I'm young sauce.
Speaker 2: The thing about hebachi is it's probably like the number one dinner decision that will equal immediate sitting on the toilet. You're shooting your brains at every time? Right, am I tripping? Maybe it's so much it's like fucking just dial it up. You're about to take a nasty shit right away. Or if you eat nothing but garley butter on your food.
Speaker 1: Like me, you'll see that's what's doing it to you.
Speaker 2: That could be it. So what part of flour are you from?
Speaker 1: Port Salerno?
Speaker 2: Where's that? I used to live in Tampa, So twenty minutes a palm beach probably, like so Broward about two and a half hours from So is that Broward? Nah, it's probably like an hour north from Browder. Oh, so you're kind of like in between Broward and like Orlando in between and that I almost bought a house import Saint Lucy bot a house here.
Speaker 1: We bought twenty minutes from right now. Twenty minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I almost bought the crip. The it's crazy because you like cross like you cross that is it a bridge? It goes from like trapped out and then you cross over and then it's like the beach beach is right. There's how I was so close to buying a fucking crib there. Yeah, that's how it's so Florida is so fucking random because like it's like I always tell people, Florida is like its own country, because like, no matter what part of Florida you in, it's different types of shit going on.
Speaker 1: It's different shit all around.
Speaker 2: Like if you just took Florida and it and it's segregated as its own country, it's enough of everything in that motherfucker. You go down to Naples, it's real bougie, retired motherfuckers. Miami's got his own vibe roward, and then you there's just random places like Port Saint Lucy where you're like, damn, this is nice. I didn't even know this ship was here.
Speaker 1: Yeah you got it's a lot of ship for real.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So were you like uh, because you know when I lived in Tampa, we this was around the time like Kodak was coming up. Have you done Club Sky yet in Ebor City or like Whiskey North or any like? Have you like hit Champia Yeah yeah, yeah, I've been to Time b Yeah, Like but there's like this we went.
Speaker 1: I did, guy, Oh I just did. Oh, Okay, I'm tripping.
Speaker 2: I fucked in that club like twenty five. That's that's my stopping girl. Yeah, Oh yeah, Yeah, I fucked live on the radio. I used to host on the radio, and there's this top lo of VP. Shout to my girl Lorie, the old whitelady who owns that place. Uh and bro this legendary times. Me and I gut Buckley Shout to Buckley DJ Chris Stean. But it's funny because like there'd be this little like back then. It's like twenty fourteen. Yeah, there's so many artists that were just lit in like central Florida or they would do the Florida like run, but outside of Florida it'd be tough. How long were you kind of like moving in your area before this record happened, like kind of give me a breakdown of your history, how long you've been wrapping? How long it was taking the shit serious?
Speaker 1: That's I said, like twenty nineteen. It was probably just I probably just had from the treasure coach, you know what I'm saying, Like Port Saint Lucy, like Ports Learn on my town.
Speaker 2: You know, there's really no representation on a big scale from that area and hip hop.
Speaker 1: Yeah nah nah, not like it. I could have had the hold I had basically the whole Treasure coach and still it wasn't like you know what I'm saying. Still wasn't really heard you feel me. It's too small. But you know that led from getting locked up and coming back out.
Speaker 2: Why'd you get locked up?
Speaker 1: I got locked up like the end of nineteen.
Speaker 2: So going into COVID, you were in jail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, nah, yeah, I was before COVID, but I was in there the whole time started in jail. I was in jail, Okay. So I've seen the ship all on the TV, like, oh, man, Chinese dude, get off ship.
Speaker 2: He done got everybody sick and ship and they like, oh it's COVID and bitches dying and one hundred two hundred thousand down what for real?
Speaker 3: In that trimp crazy as as crazy as it wasn't jail for you. It was crazy out here, dog, I already know motherfuckers. Was scared to touch the gas pumps, wearing brothers and stuff of the love of this ship, mandatory well masks, selling hand sanitizer like it was dope.
Speaker 2: Bro. You could flip hand sanitizer like sneakers during the s I was doing it. I was hoarding something. I was like one of those guys like you came to my house like I had like fucking six boxes of hand sanitizer. I don't even know why.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, that'sh it crazy. And my people don't caught the ship.
Speaker 2: So I was like, damn, did you catch it in jail?
Speaker 1: You don't know? I'm saying, I know I called it, but then I never Yeah, I never got tested and they told me. But because it was like it was in one of them situations where okay, if you go tell them people, you sit you feel, man, did you test positivele COVID? Not a whole dorm? Go back on quarantine, right, I'm saying, which is not fun. Hell no, he was nag two. We straightway and we went a little over. It was only supposed to be fourteen day quarantine. We went over that like damn there twenty one days.
Speaker 2: Like you can't leave the cell.
Speaker 1: Just in the cell, in the bed all day. You can't go nowhere.
Speaker 2: It can't even take a shower. No, so are you at least like taking a horse bath in the sink?
Speaker 1: I bet you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You able to get your little soap bought hit up on your arms and shit, that's all you're getting right there? How long were you in? Would you end up getting out?
Speaker 1: Nah? I had that, like I had to like seventeen months just sitting in the county. Yeah, I went up. I just went to South Florida reception for probably like like six more months, not eos from now.
Speaker 2: How was uh?
Speaker 1: COVID was making everything slow. I was really supposed to go to prison, but COVID was making no busses, was coming to get people. You feel me?
Speaker 2: I got h I got arrested for a sec during COVID and it was actually the opposite. Yeah, they were just like we're not taking any prisoners right now. Yeah, like just go home and here's the court day.
Speaker 1: Oh they were letting at you go home? Oh no, No'm markin kinna bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah n that's crazy. If you don't make me asking what were you went for?
Speaker 1: Some drug ship charge? Sall?
Speaker 2: That's the one thing fucking Florida, Like you'll go to La. Everybody's smoking weed, everybody got packs.
Speaker 1: Florida ain't playing Florida is still Yeah, they ain't.
Speaker 2: Playing the fucking South. And then you got this fucking guy in Polk County, that fucking sheriff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, read a book.
Speaker 2: That dude is hilarious though. You seen that guy to Polk County Sheriff holding up the Rappers chain ship.
Speaker 1: I've seen that ship. That ship.
Speaker 2: No, Florida's still gnarly though, like you'll go out there thinking ships sweet. But but it's starting to ease up a little because I know that they're pushing for medical but I think it's I think it's medical.
Speaker 1: Now is people don't eiven funk about that.
Speaker 2: Especially if you're just driving through the middle of the fucking state like where you are. They don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: Ship gotta be all the way together with that medical car and they still want to search it, you know what I mean. It's still want to search the whole car all that shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy. I always tell people, like people come to l A, they'll move here, then they'll forget it. Ain't like this everywhere else when you go home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I fuck with LA though.
Speaker 2: It's good man, it's nice. It's nice. Have you have you uh you know, being from a small area like that, it's like a gift and a curse. You feel like you're getting a lot of love or your biggest haters are probably still there too.
Speaker 1: Oh you know. For show to hate Rato. You know what I'm saying, that's just how that go. But that'd be with everybody, bro, everybody gonna get you know what I'm saying. Hardest support to get is from you know where you're from and that area. But you know it's love too. At the same time that my city, I go back to my city in the time.
Speaker 2: Am here represents more than your city too, represent that whole little pocket of Florida. Yeah, that's voiceless right now. So we're gonna do it. We're gonna turn up and make my city be heard for sure. So you get out of jail, you hit the ground running.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get out of jail. I get out of jail. Or first I analyze, you know, I get out of jail and try to see what's going on, try to peep, you know, what kind of music being made, what kind of music people like, and shit like that. And at first, I gotta get me some money, you know what I'm saying. Run it up a little bit and get some shit to talk about, you know, buy a car by Son and I jump in the rap game just like that.
Speaker 2: Just ready to go. So you were were you active like with music before you got locked up. Oh yeah, I said I was. I was kind of doing music, you know what I'm saying. But I had a lot over my head. I was on probation right, hard to move around on harder. I can't do show. They got a curfew on me. I'm doing them though.
Speaker 1: You got the ankle marnin n I got. I'm shifting. But you know what I'm saying, I'm violating every night for this ship. You feel me. They fun around and caught me one night through the taught me I was gone. They went to my house here and here h he weren't there. Yeah, but it's so crazy because she got she she did some ship like she knocked on the door. Your yeah, she people high. She knocked on the door. She goes straight in the on in the room and then she's like, oh, he not in here, Okay, he violated, Like they was like, damn, I could have been in another room. I could have been in the back port.
Speaker 2: Here, have been in the backyard.
Speaker 1: Anything. What I'm saying. She ain't even check, like, oh he violated.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: Have you been working on a remix for the song? That's going fucking crazy? By the way, we got to shout out, I got Joey franchise, will put me on your record in like December for sure. He's in Florida. So I was DJing and Tabby He's like, you gotta play this yeah, And I thought it was some Tampa shit at first. I was like, Oh, this is cool. And then I own a club in Scott Steal and uh my boy who was in from l A. He played your record. I was like, oh, but I played this ship in Florida last monk, this ship going crazy? Is there remix on the way?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got the Baby on it right now, but I don't know if I want to put somebody else. Keep brusting out hard as fun, so.
Speaker 2: The baby if you I feel like, if you put the Baby on the remix, you have to do a video, because he's like the video. His videos are the best.
Speaker 1: For sure for show that boy do a lot of ship in the video.
Speaker 2: He just did one with that Mexican ot and they redid the pulp fiction movie, which is a class. I don't know if you've seen pope fiction.
Speaker 1: Them boys made movies, for sure, movies were real.
Speaker 2: Like you gotta have someone from Florida on there Kodak just got out. Watch said Kodak's out. Hey, Well well well we'll see, have you Lincoln Kodak yet mm hmm. Florida around Mount Rushmore for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's like Ross and and Kodak at this point, I'm talking all time. I'm talking all time. Yeah, shout to Luke, shout out to fucking you know, shouts. There's a lot of Florida, fucking go Trick Daddy road away, But Ilies on Clies.
Speaker 1: Is on there.
Speaker 2: I get to, so who else we're missing?
Speaker 1: Someone from Miami for sure?
Speaker 2: I said, Luke, Trick Daddy, Trina, Yeah, Trina's up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But it's like Ross and Kodak and then everybody else.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I feel like Kodak and Rod Wave road Waves doing something going on. He's doing something special right now. He a pop star, low key. They got to start giving him his respect on Top forty radio because like, this man is making real hop smashes and.
Speaker 1: They're Grammy son.
Speaker 2: The fact he did not get nominated last year was fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, insane. Were doing too much, you know what it is too.
Speaker 2: I think I was talking to I went, I was talking with NBA young Boy about him, and uh, you know, I was like, like, young boy, I was telling him, I'm like, you know somebody else who's very just anti industry anti it's rod Wave. Like Rod Wave doing to interviews. He ain't with none of the fucking the fake ship. He's just gonna do him and it's working. So maybe that's the difference. Maybe he got a politic a little more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, everybody, you don't need to. Everybody ain't the same, bro. Everybody got their own lane. He might not have to.
Speaker 2: And he also that ship might not even matter to him. A lot of people like Grammy's all that shit matters, but like a lot like like that shit doesn't mean anything different.
Speaker 1: Sure might just be happy to take your family out, you know what I'm saying a situation. He might just be happy with the one that for sure for sure?
Speaker 2: Uh, what was it like growing up in your area?
Speaker 1: Like I said, brouh, small bro. A bunch of police, they they know your last name for they you know what I say, as soon as they see you.
Speaker 2: I mean, I tell people middle of Florida hood is its country as fuck. A lot of grass, a lot of trees, you.
Speaker 1: Know, it's for the retired people. So they be trying to you know, they trying to definitely keep the crimes to If they don't even want just park in the yard smoking weed, they will put you in jail for that. You fear me so crazy.
Speaker 2: So just like a very like uh, because like you said, you could drive probably twenty minutes in the direction towards the beach, and fucking you said, like Palm Beach is right there, you know a minute, were right by the water, because that's right by Uh isn't that where Trump got his ship at, oh, his his resort. What's that called mart A Lago. Isn't that in west it's West pom Beach.
Speaker 1: I think that's Palm Beach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's not too How far are you from there?
Speaker 1: Twenty thirty?
Speaker 2: Man? You've ever have you ever tried to go to mar Laga? I feel like you gotta know somebody to get in. Yeah, you gotta pull up in them fucking gold Trump sneakers and they let you ride in. You see those shoes. You haven't seen the Trump shoes?
Speaker 1: I think I did the Hot Time one with the stars and.
Speaker 2: On them they're fucking hideous. They look like you know what. They reminded me of some ship a scammer would wear in twenty fifty. Yeah, those are scammer sneakers. Twenty fifteen, a guy with a lot of zippers on his pants would be wearing.
Speaker 1: Those fucking down a lot of them, big ass and mirrors.
Speaker 2: They look like shit, I mean, politics aside. Yeah, they ain't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that ain't it. That ain't my kind of trip.
Speaker 2: But you know, somebody, somebody they called them the Insurrection sixes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody.
Speaker 2: Yo, uh yeah, talk about just like when when you get famous quick. You had a pretty crazy last few months. Yeah, you have to deal with a lot more attention, You have to deal with a lot more hate. You gotta deal with a lot more blogs all up in your ship. How are you dealing with the noise, the extra shit that comes with pop being popping?
Speaker 1: Because you know what I'm saying, at the end of the day, that's how I've been front of them againning in the streets. You know what I'm saying. You can't never get too involved about what somebody got to say, you know what I'm saying. So and I already knew when you when when you down and you just in the streets. You ain't got nothing going on. Everything everybody gonna say about your good then I fuck with that boy. But so when you're down, you make it the way they want to be. Nine man boy, fuck boy, lane boy. It don't matter, bro, it don't matter. It really don't matter now because you know what I mean. Also, up, I don't see that ship. Bruh.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna try to like, are you moving at it? Are you still in Florida? You're gonna move, You're gonna get a spot in a different city. Move.
Speaker 1: I'm on the run right now.
Speaker 2: It's all not quite literally right, Yeah, No, I'm aarwell though. Yeah, like we said, you get most hate from home. So you know, we've seen a lot of people unfortunately, like get caught slipping at home and lose their life. You know. I feel like if you're like, once you get to a certain status, you almost gotta like get the fuck up out of there. Yeah, that's why I'm in emotion right now.
Speaker 1: I don't stay like in one place.
Speaker 2: You got a pretty unique style. Who did you kind of grow up listening to? Who would you say? You kind of like? I mean, when I was a jail I listened to like Wiskaliffa La Wayne and ship like I'll see you got the car to CD, right, sir?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so ship like that that's what our plan. But I ain't. I didn't come like rapping like thinking of them though.
Speaker 2: No, you got a dope style, Like I feel like it's different. It's unique in a you know, a lot of times I hear new ship and it just sounds like other ship. Your ship is different.
Speaker 1: That's what I meant earlier about that research.
Speaker 2: So when you hurt, so when you was kind of you know, scanning the game and what can you do differently as opposed to what everyone else.
Speaker 1: Is doing is working while everybody was just try and hurry up, take all drop their mixtapes and hurry up and put singles out there. I'm just sitting back, Okay, I'm gonna do this ship my way. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You fuck with any of the Detroit guys at all?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Choice is crazy different. It's so different, hard and they're unique as fuck the way to all them.
Speaker 1: Boy, Yeah, Like I can't skill at baby VS.
Speaker 2: Vis is going crazy right now? Ice, Well, yo, you and V's would be crazy VS And you would be crazy.
Speaker 1: That ship coming soon and hold them boy, baby face, babyface talk to Pisa too.
Speaker 2: Even the Flint boys like fucking what's his name? For real? Real young og is supposed to gett out of jail soon.
Speaker 1: Got them boils hard broad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you gotta make that Florida Michigan connect.
Speaker 1: That should be hard, bro.
Speaker 2: That should be crazy. Uh, talk to me about too slippery? What the fuck? Give me what I mean? Yeah, because when I think too slippery, I think of like.
Speaker 1: I don't know, you just got to think of that drill. You feel me when you get up, look in the mirror. Do you got that ship on or not? You know what I mean? So? Is you dripping when you walk somewhere?
Speaker 2: Do it?
Speaker 1: Drill? Bitch gonna fall when they walk behind you, which.
Speaker 2: Is why you have to sign the caution sign.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: No, I'm talking about you. If you're your chain, you got the fucking they got Damn it might slip floor.
Speaker 1: You're you walk behind me?
Speaker 2: So how many songs on the tape to a slippery?
Speaker 1: Probably? I think like fifteen?
Speaker 2: Is this like for you? Did you put this out? Because now you're with the Alamo, which is shouts to Alamo?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Was this something that you were working on prior to having the Alumo situation in place.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Nah, that was the first tape I draw dropped away before I got signed.
Speaker 2: So this is like, this was like your first first post jail project. Yeah, got it two slippers? What got you signed?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I got out and dropped a mixtape. Yeah, I dropped well, I dropped visuals to a couple of songs, and I dropped the mixtape. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You gonna have the videos?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, work. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like YouTube is uh somehow become underrated over It used to be like everybody would be doing YouTube heavy and then there was just like fucking this narrative that like doing too many music videos is a bad return and investment. But I'm like, nah, man, like that's a commercial to your brand, Bros.
Speaker 1: That's what I said. Is everybody different, bro, It just depends on who you is and your music. Some people music you know, saying you don't need a lot of videos when you're.
Speaker 2: Living in where you grew up at You ever fucking have to deal with any gators?
Speaker 1: Gator? Nah?
Speaker 2: Never, no, never a gator in the backyard.
Speaker 1: Really, we got raccoons and ship.
Speaker 2: Would you ever have a pet raccoon. Hell, Noah, I want a pet raccoon, my wife. Nah, you just get a regular one. So my wife just sent me a video of a baby raccoon because she knows I'm it's funny you say raccoons, because I'll brow I have like an obsession with trying to catch a baby raccoon and like raise it as my own. Bros. Rat Bro, They're so cute. They're like little fucking puppies with hands. Nah, man, you don't think raccoons are cute, Na, you're fucking crazy. I'll show you some Instagram pages that will change your mind. Bro, He's like, nah, then, motherfuckers are vicious.
Speaker 1: Get you a French, your man.
Speaker 2: I got a frenchie. His name's Larry. Yeah, you got a frenchie.
Speaker 1: N I got a friend.
Speaker 2: His name is Larry, Larry yeah, Larry Yeah. I named him after Larry David. What's your favorite TV show?
Speaker 1: Blog?
Speaker 2: Fucking classic classic? The first two seasons. Season three was terrible, Well, season three was so. What happened with season three was all the o g ryders weren't They didn't run the first two seasons magnificent, the Usher episode that usher, you know, Yeah, Okay, I have a fucking Uncle Ruckus drop. I'm gonna play it for you. Hold on, since you're a Bootknox fan.
Speaker 1: Play.
Speaker 2: I had the actor who did Uncle Ruckus when I was doing wait listening to this ship, bro, nobody got this ship? Is this it?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 2: Nobody has a fucking Uncle Rutckis drop. Yeah, who's breathing like that white man? All right?
Speaker 1: Well, y'all boy breathing what my guy?
Speaker 2: My? Hey, at least we know he's alive. Telling you that's a heavy breath. Well, let everybody know, Hey, listen to this ship. This is the actual Uncle Ruckets guy America that he had Uncle Rocker relation.
Speaker 1: And even though he dressed and sound like a darkey, you are listening to.
Speaker 2: The greatest white man.
Speaker 1: Oh lord, he smelled like finingiture polish and Lemon's ass.
Speaker 2: God bless his white skin.
Speaker 1: It's cam.
Speaker 2: Check out the Uncle Ruckets dropped for smell.
Speaker 1: Uncle. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like Charleston White is the real Uncle Ruckets. Yeah, you're kind of the same guy if you really think about it. Fucking weird eye. He's got like the dead eye. Uncle Ruckus has a lazy eye.
Speaker 1: I don't like niggas.
Speaker 2: It's so crazy. And it's funny how that usher episode like hits different now because the usher's like snatching everybody's bitch.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying is that nigga fucking with people, wives and shit.
Speaker 2: Fucking with Diddy. Uh, you haven't been to Ditty's house, so I'm hoping right you never got the Diddy in bite since you've been popping. You gotta turn that down right. Oh no, nothing about all that. God bless your Yeah. Star Island man, it's not too far away.
Speaker 1: Oh no, nothing about that. Ain't rocking like that?
Speaker 2: Are you working on a new project?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, we got some ship, mister beat roll.
Speaker 2: Besides working with the baby, who else you're working with?
Speaker 1: Oh? I said? We gott says red?
Speaker 2: Really, how is that? We got the song already done. We're gonna try to get the video done. We're gonna see how she moved. You know, she just had a baby, so she did. It doesn't seem to be stopping her though. From I looked like she just popping it already. I'm not gonna lie. She got to the bag while she was pregnant popping it. Most people would get pregnant like her and kickback.
Speaker 1: She was like nah, yeah, I salute her.
Speaker 2: And she shot the fucking the rich baby Daddy video like in the hospital. I think that was like real and I think that was like.
Speaker 1: Actually in my hond Drake. Yeah, she smiled, yeah.
Speaker 2: No sexy and she yeah, so that that record's gotta be crazy crazy bro. Yeah, that's gonna do it. You'll see gonna do it right there. Who did the beat? Oh yeah, who did That's gentle? Come here. I don't think it's gentle. I didn't know if you got to take Keithy, I'm not sure take keeper getting sexy random ships?
Speaker 1: Yeah, my god, I gotta. I gotta tap hand with dogs.
Speaker 2: So you got sexy ready, got the baby? Anybody else I got?
Speaker 1: Oh? I got robbed for Nah he's fire. Yeah, super cool dude too. Yeah, show that you.
Speaker 2: Got to fuck with him in New Orleans. Man, he got his weekend he does every year. Yeah, he just like the celebrity basketball game ship. Oh yeah, I got to go out of that hoop for sure, can you hoo? I used to back in the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't that win, you know, man, you ain't got no win right now?
Speaker 2: Now your throw up. Yeah, trust me, try to play a full court basketball game right now. Out of shape?
Speaker 1: You gonna be, bro, I'm gonna give you two minutes.
Speaker 2: Two minutes, yes, put me back in type ship like that was football, like because you know all the a lot of great football players come from Florida. Was there was like high school football popping in your area. Any football players from where y'all from?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got We actually got a person that made it from Martin County High School. He in the NFL and I played for Denver the Bronco Justice Simmons. Okay, yeah, so yeah, he's from Marin County. So yeah, we had a little football team. I ain't playing football though.
Speaker 2: But before you who was kind of like the uh, the guy from your area that may had the most success doing music before before yourself, was there somebody who you guys kind of grew up being like, oh shit, he got a little shine, you know, like it's possible.
Speaker 1: You know, we kind of got. We got some you know rappers that you know they rapped they ain't really I don't know, you know, they didn't make it. Ain't they ain't take it too serious or you know whatever. Happened. Probably the prayers and that probably the most of the people problems. You feel me, that's you're crazy, not really too much that did you know all this kind of ship like shows and ship right right right, right right?
Speaker 2: Nobody was getting booked. Yeah, facts, well the sexy red record you have, did you guys work in studio together or was it something else said to send it?
Speaker 1: Send it? You know, she had that baby shit going.
Speaker 2: On, the baby shit going on to a big deal. I mean having that baby. You got kids? Nah, no kid good for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: You keep it that way right now? Oh man, yeah, don't get Yeah, look right now, you gotta fucking make sure you're don't don't shoot the club up. You don't want to shoot the club make Yeah, you gotta wrap that thing up. You don't need no fucking child support, no fucking baby mama bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, well we'll.
Speaker 2: Bro. Baby mama stress is like a whole other level. That shit will fuck your whole month up. It's the worst. I got two kids, yes, yes, yes, my son is my oldest son's mom is a fucking terrorist. You don't need that. Just focus, focus, man, Are you a big strip club guy.
Speaker 1: Oh not really me. I liked it regularly, Like when I was going on, I like it. Regular clubs better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just have better vibes. You know everybody vibing strip club you got you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The thing that sucks is once you get to a certain level of success. I like to go to a strip club and just relax, maybe eat, get some drinks. But once you are who you are once I was that's boss man, Dilo. They're expecting you to throw fucking money. Yeah, a nigga like me, it wasn't even even go be chill at the strip club. It wasn't even that even before the rock, like even just going in there.
Speaker 1: It just had me feeling some kind of way, like you can't go to no strip club and just chill like stripper walking up to you don't.
Speaker 2: Want no dad, not bitch, I'm here. I'm here for the wings. Bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they done are checking your poets. Man, what you're gonna through.
Speaker 2: And then a bitch you'll sit down on your lap without even asking you feel you'll be just chilling. You want to dream, No, I'm here to eat.
Speaker 1: They ain't going for that.
Speaker 2: He spend that cat ain't going for they got clubs right from.
Speaker 1: We gotta go to like Palm Beach and for a lot of the Miami and sh.
Speaker 2: Yeah to uh yeah, man, look, Miami's fucking it's my favorite strip club city.
Speaker 1: You've been to.
Speaker 2: Tuttis, Tuttis, You gotta go.
Speaker 1: Thanks, You go in there, you.
Speaker 2: Sit at the bar upstairs, you just get drinks and you just let some lady massage you. It's like twenty bucks a song. It's a normal massuse lady. She's not a stripper, she's a massuse, and she'll just rub your shoulders, rub your back and you just fucking eat fried lobster tail. Fuck the strippers, you fuck with the massage ladies. Brouh for sure check that out, Yeah for sure. Man, all right, we'll look too slippery?
Speaker 1: Is out?
Speaker 2: Once you have any idea when the new.
Speaker 1: Projects we aiming for. We aiming for light of the middle of March, so.
Speaker 2: Very soon, it's like in two weeks. Yeah, do you have a name for the project? Mister beat the road, Mister beat the road, because you're beating the road.
Speaker 1: Right now, beating up it's down.
Speaker 2: Egg. I was, man, I was talking to somebody right my boy, the homey of mine always tries to, you know, get me the book artist at my club, and shitdn't hit me about you. And I was like, here, I'm down. Let me know what Friday he's got open. He's like he don't have any Fridays until April.
Speaker 1: And I was like, well, ship, shit crazy, bro, you're.
Speaker 2: The back end guy right now, in and out every weekend. Friday, Saturdays are a.
Speaker 1: Rap for you. It's over.
Speaker 2: Sundays too, Sundays, it's over. Thursday, Thursday through Sunday, it's over.
Speaker 1: It's over.
Speaker 2: Just fucking running it, running it doing.
Speaker 1: I'm man, fucking I'm doing ship during the week too. So every every day over.
Speaker 2: Will you do like two in the night, like two clubs in the night, like a little after hours, regular club after hours.
Speaker 1: I think I got like like I think like this week, like this week I got like two clubs Friday, two club Saturday.
Speaker 2: Jesus shit crazy, my goodness, Like, congrats, man, get it run it up. Yeah, you gotta get it while you can.
Speaker 1: We're gonna keep it.
Speaker 2: At a certain point in time, you're gonna have to figure out like how to turn that into the hard ticket game.
Speaker 1: Oh no, we already, we already think about that. We're trying to go on tour now.
Speaker 2: Run it up now. Yeah, But eventually you're gonna get to the place where you're like, I'm gonna have to start saying no the ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the end of twenty four we're trying to be setting out of Renolds.
Speaker 2: Right, So that way you could go and get that heart because that heart tickets is different. Then you get on the festivals, you get it, and then it's less fucking it. It's less. You know, you go to these clubs and these cities. You don't know who the fuck the promoters are. You don't know who the fuck's in that ship. Are you either type to get in and get out or you hang out pop bottles. I hang out a little bit, try to hang out, but you know, we gotta keep it safe, you know. Club you know how that shit go? For sure? What's been your favorite city you've been to that it's like kind of new, like a new city you've gone to in the last few months that you fuck with.
Speaker 1: Probably I got like three top you know, but I think we went.
Speaker 2: Out there in Alabama, Gainesville, turnout dumb wayh I'm on the radio in games, though, they turn off Gamelle and shout out to the Gators, I say, tally and like the Carolinas, they turn off dumb way Hase. Yeah, I've never hung out in Tallahassee. Gainesville is a vibe. Is gonna turn up to college town any college towns. So are you like a college football guy? There's not a college football life football like that.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like like up north. It's like f s U or fucking the Hurricanes in the South, or sucking the Gators. Yeah, well there it is.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Well, look, I appreciate you pulling up for new project on the way remix with the baby and someone else. Hopefully for sure we're gonna see man, boss Man Dilo appreciate you better, yes, sir, boom Fire