Speaker 1: I ate less than five minutes ago. I'm in Australia. Everybody making the I know what you did last summer movie, and I killed the spider. And I'm not exaggerating. As big as my hand now I don't have the biggest hands. It's about as big as my face. But that's how freakin big this thing was. My heart is still racing. I almost had a heart attack. I thought I was gonna die. I could have been in there trying to use the restroom. It could have jumped and attacked me. I would have never seen it.
Speaker 2: Now you're mad even introducing ghosts wrestling Win for Ready Chef, died hand for Ready Friends, Junior.
Speaker 1: What's up? Everybody? Welcome to the show from Los Angeles all the way to Sydney, Australia, and our producer on the East Coast in North Carolina were coming globally. It's wrestling with friends and it starts right. Jeff, you're looking sharp as attack my friend? What's going on? Why are you looking so good today?
Speaker 3: Had a big week, you know, I wanted to dress up. Had a big week.
Speaker 1: Nice. I ate less than five minutes ago. I'm in Australia. Everybody making the new I know you did last Summer movie and I killed a spider. And I'm not exaggerating. As big as my hand now I don't have the biggest hands. It's about as big as my face. But that's how freaking big this thing was. My heart is still racing. Almost had a heart attack. I thought I was gonna die. I could have been in there trying to use the restroom. It could have jumped and attacked me. I would have never seen it. I saw it. I'm telling you, dude, I killed it with a binder that my script is in. I will never use that binder again. Like, that's how gross the side of the binder was it splat it was? You were joking before the show, Like how did it get in? It walked through the front door because it's too big to get through anything else.
Speaker 3: But they're gonna, they're gonna, they're gonna get smarter. They're gonna start holding a baby. You can't kill me if I'm holding a baby, Like, don't say that.
Speaker 1: I have a freaking heart attack on air man. Don't say that it's going to come in with a hostage next time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, got a knife, Come on, try to get me with that binder again.
Speaker 1: Our gun's legal in Australia. I need a spider rifle. Jesus Christ, I'm buying one right after the show. I'm buying a gun, Jeff, Jesus. Wrestling was awesome. We can get more into Australia in our weeks on the unsanctioned Thursday Today. On today's episode, we're going to get into aw full gear. If we could play some November Rain right now, I'd play it for you. No one wants to hear that lovely Olive oil voice I have. And I don't mean olive oil like smooth. I mean Olive Oil, the cartoon character that had the horrible voice back in the day. Pop Yeah, everybody loves Popeye, right. Everybody listening right now is like, who's Popeye? What the hell? What are you talking about? Just google it all right, leave me alone. We have a ton of pay per view or pay yeah, well, they're both pay per views and premium live events over the next two weeks. This week we're going to start you off with AEW's full gear. There was an awesome video package to November Rain. If you want to check it out, it's on YouTube. You guys, can check it out. It's pretty cool. I like when people basically use a whole song instead of just like a one minute thing, but they give you like an entire music video. I like that crap a lot. I watched that stuff on YouTube. I thought they did a good job with this, and they were able to tell pretty much everybody's story that's been going on for the last four weeks or so to a little axl Rose and Slash Slash, by the way, owner of hundreds of reptiles. My wife and I used to be donors at the La Zoo, and Slash donated like eighty two reptiles and a few million dollars to build the entire reptile center there. That's at the La Zoo. And if you ever want to see a giant salamander, it looks like a big spade shovel that slashes giant salamander and it's at the La Zoo. You should check it out. Anyway, aw full gear, here we go. This is a prediction show, people, so get your wallets ready. Your I was gonna say dating app, but you're not dating your gambling app. Get your gambling apps ready. And if you're dating, you know date two, dude, make sure she likes wrestling, and if not, just make sure she's chill and not one of those jerks that's like, you like wrestling?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Why do you like wrestling? Why do you like reality shows? We don't do that to you, so just leave us alone, all right. First up, we got MJF versus Roderick Strong. Now, this he's thrown like an odd unique challenge out there where multiple people have to win in order for Adam to win. Roderick Strong was the one who got the win. He's the one that's earned the shot to face MJF first, even though Adam Cole wants to get his hands on him, his Tom Cruise looking hands on him, but it's not going to happen. Roderick Strong is going to be in there first. Rodrick Strong, if you don't know him, if you're not like an avid wrestling watcher like us, is frigging amazing in the ring. His work in there is his top top top shelf. Their match is going to be amazing. Both guys are super super talented. You'll let MJF do most of the heavy lifting on the microphone because nobody's better at it than he is. But to me, this is an easy win. I have MJF going over Roderick Strong because the story Jeff is MJF versus Adam Cole, and if he's just losing all the way up there, I might be a different story. I'm not saying it would be bad that. I'm sure he'd figure out a cool way to tell it. But I don't see that bullshit happening. I see a win for Maxwell Jacob Friedman, and so does our producer Alex Jeff. Do you have the guts to go with Roderick Strong? Are you gonna use your brains?
Speaker 3: I would never go with Roderick Strong over MJF. I wouldn't pick anyone over MJF. They have been trying to work this Roderick Strong thing for longer than you know. The bloodline's been around. You know, roder Strong's been wearing a neck brace and coming in some wheel chairs and hunting for some sort of MJF storyline since long, long, long ago. But I still don't think that this is you know, this is gonna be the time he wins. I think MJF is a no brainer pick for this.
Speaker 1: If Rodrick Strong was here right now, he'd yell Jeef Frennie, you know I'm gonna win this damn match. No we disagree, don't yell at don't yell at us, Roderick. All right, here we go, Jay White versus Hangman Page. This is the hardest match to pick for me. I genuinely have to just go with my gut on this one, like an instinct. I can't sort of logically break down who's gonna win this match because Adam Hangman Page has lost a lot since he came back and had his dealings with Swerve Strickland, and he's been putting guys over a lot. So my brain says, well, he's due to get put over. Since he's been putting guys over, he's due for a win. And then they give him Jay White, who's also taken some losses and also had some wins, and he has wins over Hangman Page. So I go, well, maybe it's time to put some shine on Jay White on the switch Blade and give him a push to the top. But he did or he does have an advantage over Hangman Page and the win loss record, so maybe it's time for Adam Page to our Hangman Page to get the win. This is starting to sound like that movie The Princess Bride where they're arguing over the poison drink, and he's like, it would make no sense for me to take the drink that was in front of me, because clearly you would have placed the drink in front of me. But I cannot drink the drink in front of you because you would have known that I put the drink in front of you, and then you would have switched it with the drink that is in front of me. So this is how I feel with Hangman Page and Switchblade that said I'm down Under right now, I'm in Australia. It's very close to New Zealand. There's a lot of Australian wrestlers. We got Bronson Reed and the WWE he's from down Under, and we got Jay White from down this way too. I think he's New Zealand not Australia, but still I'm close enough that I'm going with the hometown hero. He's going to be so mad if he hears this. He's probably be like, I'm not from Sydney, you Boston. I'm sorry, man, I don't know where everybody's from, but I'm going with the switch Blade I'm going with Jay White. What about you, Jeff?
Speaker 3: I love Jay White, and I love Adam Hangman Page, Hangman, Adam Page. I don't really know this storyline well enough to make a confident choice. I probably would be smart to go with anything Alex picks, but I just love Hangman, so I'm gonna go with Hangman.
Speaker 1: That's who I'm picking. The Buckshot Lariat stops with Jeff Die and our producer also picks Jay White. Alex. So those of you have been keeping track, Alex might even be in the lead, so you may want to go with him on these picks, or you may say you know Jeff and Freddier do they're due so don't. We don't know on this one. This was the hardest match for me. He's always have been.
Speaker 3: Killing spiders the size of god hands for years.
Speaker 1: This is normal to them. As soon as you said that, I legit started looking all over the room above me in case they jump in above like it was it was, and I thought, for sure, that's not gonna happen to me. I'm in a nice house. They've got bug spray. I saw a big old roach that was dead yesterday, but it was dead because they spray, so I'm like, there won't be any ah spider, biggest spider I've ever seen. Horrible. It's been the worst day of my life, worse than when I lost my father. That's how bad this day was. All Right, dude, The easiest match of the night is Swerve Strickland versus Bobby Lashly, the biggest son of a bitch that was ever born, the baddest dude ever. He was in the Army, he had real fights. He knows how to wrestle, he knows how to do everything. He's such a friggin stud. I love Swerve Strickland. He's a two time guest on this show, a former world champion. But Swerve, when MVP gives you a business card, you say yes, You say even if Prince Nana is awesome, you go, can I please bring Prince Nana with me? He used to wrestle. You don't say no, you don't say hell no, and you don't start a fight. Man, You don't start a fight with Bobby Lashley. Are you crazy? I saw him one time and wanted to say hi, but he looked like he was in a bad mood and so he was so scary. Look I was like, you know what, I'm not even going to introduce myself, even though we have mutual friends. He just seems like he's in a bad mood and doesn't want to talk. That's how badass Bobby Lashley is. So I'm picking Bobby Lashley all day long. The Hurt business is fresh and new. I understand there's going to be some bias there, but this is going to be the best storyline that aw has. They have one of the best wrestlers in the world with Bobby Lashley. They have Paul Hayman is not an active manager right now, so let me preface by saying that, but the best manager in the game right now is MVP. His mic work, his ability to put guys over and talk big about guys and be a threat for dudes that don't need to talk on the microphone is second to none. If Hayman was around, Hayman would obviously be number one. Okay, that dude is like he could be in movies if he wanted to be. But he's awesome MVP and Don Kallis is doing a great job too. Don Kallis is right up there. But MVP is the best manager in the game right Now they don't call it the Hurt Business. Now they call it the Hurt Syndicate. I gotta get that right. The Hurt Syndicate has a chance to be the best faction if they get the right guys. I love Bobby Lashley so friggin' much, man, and I'm so glad to see him wrestling. I was pissed when he wasn't doing anything on WWE, like a lot of fans were. So I've got Bobby Lashley all day, and eventually this storyline has to move towards a world title. I don't know how they get there, as the stories are laying out right now. But this guy without gold around his waist just looks naked, and we don't allow nudity on television unless it's unless it's skin Amax. Baby, who do you pick?
Speaker 3: I could give you my pick, but I'm gonna make you listen to some bullshit before we no.
Speaker 1: I love bullshit. Hit me.
Speaker 3: I I gotta say one thing people should hold on to is that no matter how things feel in your life right now, just know how dramatic things can change. You know, like what one do you feel like a loser? Could just wait it out? Just just just know that things can change. You can be on the top of the mountain. You know what I'm saying, Like like J White was literally just in anonymity, and now J White is this star you know on aew you have, you have guys who are working their ways from the bottom line is I'm trying to think of some other good examples MVP. MVP thinks his career is over, it's done. He's doing his best work, I would say, as a manager on the mic, doing his thing. There's so many ways where you're you're just if you just wait and you just persistent and you just do it, you can climb to be the top of the mountain or at least get your flowers eventually. And I just I feel like when I hear these names like MVP or any of these things, I just I'm like, I'm inspired.
Speaker 1: I'm inspired by you, MVP.
Speaker 3: I love you, buddy, and I am so happy that when I used to roll my eyes as a teenager seeing you in on a WWE match, I can now go if this guy is incredible, I really like you or I really like him. And you know, I'm forty one years old now we're talking about how great MVP is on the mic. So that's just something I thought of for this match. I'm gonna pick Bobby Lashly because Beast.
Speaker 1: Smart pick Alex picks Bobby Lashley as well. I like what you had to say. A lot of times I've heard people say this. This isn't coming from my brain. A lot of time, success is just outlasting everybody else, sure, because everybody else is going to give up because they've got life, they've got kids. Maybe they don't have kids, but they got rent so they can't chase the dream like they're gonna give up. So you don't. And when you're the last one stand, you're the only one left to pick and you can succeed. So just you gotta you gotta stick with these dreams. You gotta find ways. Even if it can't be on the front burner, put it on the on the side burner. But keep the flame hot, man, keep the flame hot.
Speaker 3: Always take little pictures around your house of stunning Steve Austin with his flowing blonde hair, tape pictures of Rocky Maya Villa not looking at the hard cam correctly, you know, and it like just like you find these things, like you know, you could be that chapter of your story. Someday you could be You could be the Rock or stone Cold. But like, just know that it took them, took them things to get there.
Speaker 1: Anyways. Sorry, I have too much hair to be either of those guys. But yeah, once I lose it, I'm gonna get super buff all right, next up, this will steal the show bill. That's right, sir. These two men have wrestled once. It was a pretty awesome match. Oh I know they wrestled in Japan. Don't get mad and start yelling at me. I'm in for a w was amazing. Kyle had a fight with his own morality because don Kylis was like cheat and Kyle Fletcher was like, yo, that's my friend. I can't cheat. He's like, come on, man, I said cheat. No, I won't cheat. And then he lost the match and a few weeks later he went, son of a bitch, I should have cheated. And now he's learned his lesson. Don Kallis tought it well, Kyle Fletcher, another Aussie, I'm in your homeland. You already know where I'm going with this, Jeff. Kyle Fletcher shaves his head. He gets rid of the old skin, sheds his old snake skin shows the new snake skin. There's snakes in Australia too, Jesus Christ, snakes, spider everything but scorpions. The one thing I'm not scared of a scorpion. You guys don't have those, but you have every other freaking monster in the world. Here anyway, Kyle Fletcher's one of those monsters. And I know that it's weird because well, everybody loves will Osprey you know, Freddy loves will Ospray more than anyone. I call him the Tom Hardy of wrestling, and I love me some Tom Hardy. But he's losing this match, Jeff. Tom Hardy's losing, just like Bane lost in Batman, and he's losing the shaved head. Kyle Fletcher. He did. He lost to bat mean, I know he won the first one, but he lost. Kyle Fletcher with the victory. Let's go ozzy auzy ausy oi oi oi. That's what they say down here, Jeff. I like it. It's a drink. It's a drink. No, well, they drink, I mean they like to drink, but they do that to cheer on their local sports teams, like the Roosters, the Sydney Roosters. I like that, all right, Well, who do you pick? Then? You like it so much?
Speaker 3: I uh just wouldn't feel right ever going against will Ospring Oh, come on, I know I've been talking about will Ospray much longer in my in my life than I have Kyle Fletcher.
Speaker 1: Now friends all this different crap.
Speaker 3: But I think I think will Ospray is the front runner and in my heart and I think he's gonna I think he's gonna crush him.
Speaker 1: Well, Alex disagrees with you, he agrees with me, So I'll give you one more chance to change your mind. Right after I'll tell you change my mind. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: That's a good name. It's a terrible name. Come on, get out of here, and you're high with not a wrestler. Also, Don Callous fits that rant that I just did too. Who'd have thought we'd be talking about Don Callous?
Speaker 1: And he's the man. I totally agree with you on that. Yeah, just doing the work and and he's he's a star. But yeah, cut his head wide open for that for his own art. That's pretty sick too, It's pretty sweet. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I I like Kyle Fletcher's new Look, but I'm not. I don't believe that he's going to beat will Osprey in any universe.
Speaker 1: May giant Australian spiders rage your house in Los Angeles, J. Don't you put that on me? That's ridiculous. Next up the ae W Tag Team Championship four way match. Let me just start by saying this, If Private Party loses, that is the biggest middle finger that the company could have given them with such a short, tiny title reign. And this match is such an FU match. If that they have no shot of winning, well, they have a twenty five percent chance of winning, but they don't even have to be pinned to lose the titles. It's such an FU match. If they lost, it would be just two giant middle fingers right at them. I don't see a world where they can just tell Private Party f you like that. I'd like they just got the belts. They haven't even gotten an opportunity, really to cut an angry promo, to be pissed off at someone, to have heat with someone. Maybe there's a world where they lose and that's what gives them the anger and the juice to go after them so they can reclaim them but I don't see that happening. I'm going with my gut and my instincts. Logic says in a four way the champs aren't going to retain. But hey, Bianca Bellair and Jade Cargill did. Now, granted they also didn't in a triple threat. But I think our boys are gonna win Private Party. I get invited to the party, so that's why I say our boys. But I think they're gonna win. They're gonna take it. There's a lot of teams in there. I know our producer is picking the kings of the Black Throne, which I get. I can see that, but I don't know what exactly Alistair Black's story is in aew that hasn't been defined clearly to me. So I don't see a necessity to put the belt around around that that group. So I'm sticking with Private Party. Man, I'm sticking with the Young Gunners. Oh, I can't call them the Young Gunners because they have a team called the Young guns the young men that wrestle under the name Private Party. That's who I choose. Jeff, how about you.
Speaker 3: I'd like to say, as a successful stand up comedian, you know my special just came out. I just did Joe Rogan a couple of days ago. All the success I've been having stay tuned Front Station Thursday, where we'll get into that mode.
Speaker 1: But you know, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't try to have a big head or expect too many things after this successful run I've been having. So that's a, you know, a fun little shout out to this in honor of this match.
Speaker 1: Who do I like?
Speaker 3: The Kings of Black Throne the Acclaimed? I want to give an honorable mention to the Outrunners? Do they do they not look super cool?
Speaker 1: They actually do, Dude, They're super eighties and I really love them. I just I think their look is way way cool. I just don't think they're ready to be champions yet. But I totally agree with you. Their look is awesome, their attitude's awesome. Love what they're doing. The Outrunners, I love, Like, like you said, I think it's a little soon, but they're shit. They're like they're they're tipping their hat to a really fun time in wrestling that you don't see many people tipping their hat to. Totally agree with that all being.
Speaker 3: Said, I like pretty much everyone this is going to be the match of the week for me, I think as far as like, after it's all said and down, I'm gonna really enjoy watching this one the most, expecting it to be the best one. I like, I'm gonna pitch. I'm gonna pick Black Throne is who I'm gonna who who I think is going to win this match.
Speaker 1: I think it's their time. Well, our producer agrees with you. That puts me on the island on this one. Mm hmm. But I look at that in a positive way. That just gives me the chance to break ahead once again.
Speaker 3: I just think we big boys, they're cool, They're they're they're they're they've kind of like they've been slowly. Some guys go up, some guys go down, and these guys just slowly building in popularity and building in progress.
Speaker 1: And I think that this is gonna be their match, all right, sir, The ae W T n T Championship match. At first glance, you're going it's an easy pick. Wait a minute, hold on the the the Elite or no, there's a tech team called the Elite. You can't they see I'm messing everything up. The ae W Brass are the young Bucks. The aw Brass now is Jack Perry, So you would say they could win. But come on, we're not gonna actually say that Jack Perry is gonna win this match when Garcia almost called him Ryan Garcia. When Daniel Garcia has just resigned with the company, He's getting all the promos, he's doing all the talking. He's the one chasing all the time. He's the underdog. He's the John McClain that's from the Diehard franchise. If you guys are too young to know that, check them out. They're cool Christmas movies. Yes, they're Christmas movies. Don't argue with me, so let's leave the weapon by the way. So deal with that now that you're angry at me already. But Jack Perry, who's done a good job as TNT champion, I love the segment he did where he just destroyed the belt and made it his own. He wouldn't call it destroying it. He would say evolving the belt probably, but we saw it as destruction because it's a heel move, the scapegoat, all that stuff. But it's not his time. It's Daniel Garcia's time. They could make him lose. Look, anybody can lose, and anybody could win in professional wrestling, it's up to the promoter, right, But in this case, I think this was the easiest, not the easiest pick of the night, but an easy pick. It's Daniel Garcia's time. It's not Ryan Garcia's time. Ryan Garcia's time's done. He got a beat down. It's now Daniel Garcia's time. He's not gonna get beat down. He's gonna win this match, and he's going to be your new t He's gonna have his first title in aw Man. He's gonna be the TNT champion. And he can be a babyface that gets beat up a lot and comes back at the end to win by all these guys that are coming to kill him. Whereas Jack Perry I don't think can do that same thing because he's a bad guy, so he has to wrestle evil. We don't want to see him, you know, get beat down to come back up. We just want to see him get beat down. So I've got Daniel Garcia, our producer's got Daniel Garcia. Jeff Diyes got who.
Speaker 3: Well, Jeff Die is excited about this match, as Daniel Garcia has been on fire. I'm not a huge fan of small wrestlers, but Daniel Garcia is one of the exceptions.
Speaker 1: I love him.
Speaker 3: I think he's great, I think he's cool, and like I said, he's just been on fire lately.
Speaker 1: So I picked Daniel Garcia.
Speaker 3: I think this is going to be I don't know if you mentioned it, but like you know the fact that he's coming off of a new contract and just like just we've got to you got to ring out all this heat while you can. And I think that there's no one hotter right now in my opinion, or he's very hot. So I'm gonna pick Danel Garcia to crush Jack Jack Perry.
Speaker 1: Let's go Daniel Garcia. Listen, don't do this match for the people. Don't do it for yourself, don't do it for your mama. Do it for Jeff and Freddy, and do it for producer Alex. We believed in you for a long time. I believed in you back when when Chris Jericho and Daniel Bryan are Sorry, Brian Danielson, we're trying to make you pick pick sides. Were you're going to be a sports entertainer or a national wrestler. I had your back no matter which way you went. Don't forget that. Daniel Garcia the only thing that used to buy. And I gotta say this, I used to not like the dance move that Daniel would do. I used to be like, I don't think he needs and I said this on another podcast. I said, I don't think he needs it. I think he can talk with it. His mic work is good enough that he doesn't need any other help in the ring to kind of get himself over. I have completely turned around on that as much as I turned around on babe. I used to hate the babe at the end of an Adam Cole promo because I'm like, dude, you just when he was an NXT, I was like, man, you just cut this amazing promo and you're going to hit it at the end with a babe like it just didn't make sense. And then after like three months, I'm sitting there watching his promos going, I'm called baby and I'm saying it before he did. And he turned me on that, and Daniel Garcia has done the same thing. I will not do the dance moves because I'm forty eight years old, but I will watch other men do it and I will enjoy what I see. Andrew Garcia, you're the friggin man. I'll hope you win your match, all right. Moving on to my most frustrating match, the AEWTBS Championship match with Mercedes Monday versus Chris Stratlander. Statlander not Stratlander. I don't I don't know who's gonna win this match, and it's not for the I feel like it's not for the right reasons. I don't know if Mercedes has been given the best of stories to tell. When I saw her in WWE, the promos were much more succinct. Is that the right word succinct? I don't know how to say it much more concise. I guess is since I don't know how to say succinct much more concise, the motivation was always clear whether she was a heel or a babyface, and since she's made it to a wide of the Boston Show where she debuted, I just haven't clicked with it. I'm not saying it's it's good or bad. If you click with it, you like it, then it's good. It's art. It's all based on how you perceive it. But from my perception, I just haven't been able to click with it. And so because of that, I don't have a huge investment in who's going to win. I want Mercedes to win the match because I want her to have a match that means something. I think the match that means more is against Britt Baker. I think that, and that got nipped in the butt for backstage stuff if you listen to the internet, if you don't listen to the internet. We don't know why, but that, to me was the story. And this feels a little more forced, like the the square peg through a round hole, so to speak. And I don't like being force fed. I like, you know, perusing the menu and seeing something that looks yummy. I don't want to hear the waiters suggestions. I'll make my own decision, thank you. And I haven't loved what they've served so far, so I'm gonna say Mercedes money. I hope she wins, and I hope they find a more organic story for her down the road. Does that make sense. I'm not trying to shit on anyone. It's I'm trying to It's just more I didn't ever click with it since that first debut. I don't and I don't know why. I like the Baker stuff when that was gonna start, but then that got freaking driven off the damn road, and I don't like how they've recovered from that. That's all. That's what I'm trying to say. So I'm picking Mercedes Alex our lovely producer picks Chris Statlander, not Stratlander, But Jeff, who do you pick?
Speaker 3: This is gonna be a confusing pick for me. You're gonna notice some inconsistencies. Also, Freddie, you don't have to feel bad to criticize what's going on over there. I think you're not alone. I think everything you just said people are going to agree with. Here's the thing, the Mercedes monet. They have not executed. They have not been able to give her what she deserves and what she's capable of. We need to make it happen asap. Like Mercedes Monee is two big of a star.
Speaker 1: That's how to say it to.
Speaker 3: Eye roll of this of the of the episode, Like she's she's a star, and she deserves a better story, so beautiful, she deserves a better story one hundred percent. Also, Chris Statlander might be the future of female wrestling. Whereas I always say I want these jacked chicks, I want these girls to not just look like models. I want them to be I want them to be convincing, I want them to be buff, I want them to be like the male wrestlers. In that way, you got someone strong with Chris Statlander, and I'm picking Mercedes Monette because I just think Mercedes Monee is a star, and since we need to do it now, that's who I'm picking. The other inconsistency is, this is the first time I'm disagreeing with our producer Alex. I'm gonna I pick Mercedes Monette because she's a beast, she's a star, and she deserves to win, and she deserves to have a much much better storyline.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not even joking. I could do a whole episode on Mercedes Money. That's how much I like her. I could do a whole thirty minute episode just talking about her, her storylines for matches, her wrestling, taking off, going to Japan, believing in herself, betting on herself, investing in herself, than having that investment payoff tenfold when she gets a huge cond Like I can talk about her all day and you said it way better than I did in one sentence, and that's she deserves better, all right. I love her. The main event in the cold November Rain, the AW World Championship, the were Wolf John Moxley, who's shed his werewolf fur and just become a total asshole and is being a jerk to all the other wrestlers in aew and not just beating them but trying to kill them. You tried to murder Brian Danielson. They're throwing bags over people's heads, they're suffocating them, they're trying to choke them to death. That's murder, but it's in the ring, so it's okay. He's going against the squos in One freshly squeezed Orange Cassidy. And the first time you ever heard him be called the schools in One was on this podcast. So if you ever hear somebody else say that, you make sure you let him know. Look, it's a clash of styles. It's a clash of personalities. It's a clash of body type, it's a clash of look. It's a clash of promo. Everything these guys do is the exact opposite from one another. I love their promos because one is so impassioned and violent and seething with energy, and the others like, yeah, whatever, bro, you tuck all your shit Like, I just love it's There was an old acting exercise or a technique that my old acting coach used to tell me, and he would say, the bigger someone gets in a scene, the smaller you should get in the scene, so that there's this contrasting energy and you can play off each other. If you both go big, it makes it very, very difficult to keep the audience engaged because now they have to suddenly pick. They have to pick which energy they like more. But if you're giving an opposite energy, they have to be compelled to say, well, why is he doing this? Why is he doing that? So if one guy's like, come on, man, let's go, and the other guy's like, yeah, man, let's go, now I'm having to pick between two characters that I like. But if one guy's like, come on, man, let's go, and the other guy's like, let's just think about this first, now you kind of get both sides of the perspective. And that's what these two dudes have been doing with their promos. And I love the energy. I think it's so cool that the musical number they did made me believe in every wrestler. The November rain video made me believe in every rounds like he could do it. Well, no, he could do it too. But Orange Cassidy ain't doing it. My man, It's not happening. John Moxley is not losing this title for a long, long, long time. The death writers are going to come in, which means Wheeler Yuda and Claudio Castagnoli are gonna both come in and they're gonna screw up Orange Cassidy. That's gonna make Darby Allen run out and do some shit. He's gonna get thrown out of the ring. To John. There'll be all kinds of craziness everywhere. But John Moxley is winning this freaking match, and I will fight anybody that says otherwise. Our producer Alex also picked John Moxley mainly because he didn't want the He didn't want the smoke. He didn't want these hands, Jeff, and he's not into it.
Speaker 3: I don't want to smoke either. You're not going to have to fight me because I wouldn't. I would put Moxley against anybody right now. I just love what he's doing. I've been gushing about it for the last five weeks on this podcast. I just love what he's doing. I'm picking Moxley. I love the story. I'm excited to watch it. I know I said earlier that that four way might be my match of the week, but I think this might be my match of the week.
Speaker 1: I'm all in on it. I love it. You're allowed to change your mind as much as you want. This is your podcast bro two match of the weeks, you guys. That covers the pay per view, not the premium live event, but the pay per view. We'll cover premium live events next week. You know what I'm talking about. By the way, thanks for listening. We appreciate you, guys, and stay tuned for tomorrow's show on Unsanctioned, where we'll get into more personal stuff. Sometimes we talk a little bit outside of wrestling. If you haven't been listening, or if you missed last week's episode, I gave a big update where I'm at with my wrestling promotion and trying to get that off the ground. If you did listen to it, I appreciate you listening. Stay tuned tomorrow. There won't be any wrestling updates. I told you guys, I'll be always out from that, but we'll give you updates on life. We'll talk a little more wrestling. We'll talk some WWE. I know we talked no WWE today. Some of you will be very, very angry, but we know that you'll forgive us. We know that you're going to be okay and you can listen to some ww tomorrow non sanctioned Thursdays. I'm behf of Jeff, I'm Freday, Prince Junior peets. This has been a production of Iheart'smichael Toura podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.