Speaker 1: It's the best bit of the week.
Speaker 2: With Morgan Part two, she's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bones Show this week.
Speaker 3: Happy weekend, friends, I hope you are starting to decorate for the holidays. Maybe you're decorating for Thanksgiving or for Christmas, whichever is your preference.
Speaker 4: I hope you're enjoying this fun weekend.
Speaker 3: Or at the in between part where everything's about to start getting very exciting and very busy. So we're going to catch up on the show. That way, if you missed anything this week, you're not missing out on what's happening. That's what Part two is all about. And part one this weekend is with Abby. She joins, we talk about live how our halloweens went us decorating for the holidays. I got a sign, she also got a sign. They were complete opposites. And then our current obsessions all up there on Part one and part three is always listener Q and A. But if you're not here for any of that and you're just here to catch up, let's get into it. Bobby's a little curious after a situation at Sonic. He gave a really big tip to this guy, not once, but twice, and the guy didn't really have a reaction.
Speaker 4: So now he's.
Speaker 3: Curious what he did wrong, or maybe what he did right. He's not quite sure, So listen and give us your thoughts.
Speaker 1: Number seven, young people think that adults carrying cash is cringe. That's the headline. Why not only does gen Z not want to use cash, they think that using it is cringe. At least that's what a new Harris poll found. They asked gen Z, hey, what do you think about cash? And they're like, if you have it, it's cringe. Nobody pays with cash. I can tell you I only have cash to tip. It's why I keep cash. Otherwise I don't pay you with cash that often. Quote I do not carry even a wallet with me anymore, and I carry my ID in my phone just in case. I use Apple pay for everything. When gen Z, you're explained. So mostly it's that it's technology. Do you carry cash on you?
Speaker 5: Sometimes I will say I've started to use my phone a lot more feels cool.
Speaker 1: My wife does not carry cash at all ever, and there have been times I've been like, hey, take this cash. She's like, what am I to do with this? Because she uses her phone for everything. If she's paying somebody, it's Venmo. If she's credit card on like Apple pay in her wallet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I only just recently because we have that grocery store below us, and I used to always take my phone, my wallet, everything down there with me, and now I just take my phone.
Speaker 1: I'm a cash man, I'm also a person. Man. Oh oh wow, I've had this. I've had this back for a while. Relax. Yeah, No, I keep cash just to prove it. I keep cash. Is it just tipping cash? That's it? Keep it folded up ready to tip.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't ever want to be on the internet at somebody who I didn't even tip me.
Speaker 6: Man, you ever grabbed your wallet and not have cash in there? And yeah, it's it's stressful.
Speaker 7: Like's not anymore because we have our phone.
Speaker 1: You know what else I've been doing too if for some reason I don't have cash, I now feel comfortable just going, hey, what's your Venmo? Yeah, like at a valet, like at an event once, or I had to park at a valet and the kid took my car and I didn't have any cash. I hate, I'm gonna Venmo you at tip. So that was the deal. We talked about tipping because I tip at Sonic. Uh, pretty good, I tip, you know, I pull up, I get like two waters with nerds in it, and I tip them really well. But what's happened is I do tip probably high for Sonic, and this one person that I keep tipping with one hundred dollars bill, they never even look up at me. It's weird.
Speaker 7: It's bothersome to me, even though you're not doing it for the thinking.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing it for the thinking. But they don't even look up.
Speaker 6: That's so weird.
Speaker 7: And it's like you're just you just handed them one hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: Bill and you and you say that they do notice it's a hundred dollars bill.
Speaker 1: Well, they look at it. I don't look. So I got a voicemail about this hit.
Speaker 5: It about the Sonic person with one hundred dollars tip.
Speaker 1: I think the reason that he doesn't say anything.
Speaker 5: Is because he thinks that one hundred dollars bill was a.
Speaker 1: Mistaken and he doesn't want to call your attention. By the way, he can keeps one hundred dollar bill the box.
Speaker 6: That's a good thought of that.
Speaker 8: Okay, you actually think it's they think it was one pocket.
Speaker 7: He's like this, I can't see.
Speaker 6: He's making the mistake.
Speaker 8: He really is blind.
Speaker 1: Most of the people are like, oh, thanks, and I'm not doing it for the thanks. Everybody to know, but it's not even They just like look at it and then keep their head down on it's the same person who's done it twice, and I've just been motivated to him more. And it's weird.
Speaker 8: It's like a compet that's what you're motivated to do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe they just don't know how to express thank you, Like words are hard for them, Like has he said anything else?
Speaker 7: Do you like, here are your drinks? Or does he keep his head done the whole time?
Speaker 1: No, they hand you the drinks first because I order on the app.
Speaker 7: I know. But does he say any words to you?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, he walks up and he's like, uh two root forty four waters with nerds, Okay, so he can't speak, And I'm like, all right, thank you very much. And then I pull it out hand it to him and now I'm like making sure he sees it. And he just takes it and walks right off. First time, not a big deal. Oh he didn't even notice.
Speaker 7: I feel like eventually you're gonna be like, hey, dude, like, I'm not gonna say.
Speaker 6: Any do you notice I'm giving you one hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: And at this point, like after you do it like six times, you're gonna be like six times.
Speaker 6: So how much more money you think about?
Speaker 7: You're saying you keep wanting to go back because it's a game. Now.
Speaker 1: I just want to reaction, right.
Speaker 6: So just give a thousand. See what he says, I had a whole stacked.
Speaker 7: At that point, you to be like, dude, how much does it take? Like seriously, how much does it take to thank you?
Speaker 8: How much you even care about it?
Speaker 9: Thank you?
Speaker 1: I just want to look at I just want even even a visual like like what the eyes like? Oh, you're give him gold bars, diamonds up, a car with a bow on it.
Speaker 6: Nothing, still nothing.
Speaker 7: What gives dude?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep trying your house. Yes, thank you for the thank you for the voicemail.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Eddie and Lunchbox believe that the Lost and Found is up for grabs and you're going to hear both of their signs and what they did, and maybe you find it questionable. Maybe you agree. I don't quite know where I fall on this spectrum. I've never quite really thought about the Loston Found besides when I lose something, So this is a new one for me to think on number six.
Speaker 1: You think this is ethical or not when it comes to Loston Founds, Eddie go.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean lunchbox gave me the idea. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, so already we know probably.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he had a cool water bottle like well that, but it had a name written on it. And I was like, oh, is that your son's water bottle? Wait, like written in sharpier Yeah, like a little sharpie written like someone was.
Speaker 1: The name on it is another name Jackson. Did you write it?
Speaker 6: Nope? Okay, So I said where'd you get that? He's like, oh, dude, I got it from Looston Found at my son's school. There's a lot of them too, he said, there were so many of them, Like.
Speaker 7: My gosh, that's kind of a little Jackson looking bracket Jackson down.
Speaker 1: His name's on it.
Speaker 7: It's like not hard.
Speaker 1: There's like four Jackson's max at that school.
Speaker 5: And as a mom who has like missing water bottles from all the time, I'm like where's that water bottle we just got?
Speaker 7: You and my son can't find it anywhere? Well, now we know, just.
Speaker 8: Go to any lost and found at a school, at a jump place, they have one hundred water bottles that are never going to be claimed. Man, you take a couple of them home each time. You never have to buy any water time.
Speaker 1: By the way, at a school though, there's a kid named Jackson at the school anyway, so he told you this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you did what. I went back to a gym that we go to and I asked. I was nice about it. I said, you guys have a lost and found and they said, oh yeah, we got tons of stuff. I was like, how long has that stuff been there? They're like years years.
Speaker 7: They have a system for us.
Speaker 1: I bet you they didn't see at.
Speaker 7: Some point they then donate.
Speaker 6: So then I said, you mind if I look in there, and they're like, go to take whatever.
Speaker 1: You want in there? Did you say what you were looking for?
Speaker 6: No? No, I just went and I look. I found a sweatshirt, an awesome sweatshirt, like a Nike sweatshirt, barely use. A basketball, like a really good indoor basketball, no name written on it. So I took.
Speaker 1: Them went shopping.
Speaker 6: The lady said, it's been there for years, to just take it.
Speaker 8: No, this is acceptable that with Lost and Found, the stuff just sits there. You would be surprised.
Speaker 1: We're familiar with how lost and found works.
Speaker 8: So no, no, nobody goes back and looks at lost and found. I am telling you. At the school there was probably fifty waters bottles. They had coats hanging up on hangers. It's just like, man, if if I knew what size my son want get a new jacket size, you can.
Speaker 6: Figure that out.
Speaker 7: I knew what my kid look, if I.
Speaker 1: Knew his age, if I knew how to spell his name, there's no telling what we'd do. I understand, I understand. Why is that okay U from lunch box?
Speaker 7: I expect this from Eddie?
Speaker 6: Well, I just got the idea Amy, and it worked.
Speaker 7: You didn't have to do it does work?
Speaker 6: It does? I tested it and it worked.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like you did a service for the gym?
Speaker 6: Oh? Yeah, they wanted to get rid of that stuff. How bad would they feel they had to throw it all that away?
Speaker 1: They wouldn't h all right?
Speaker 6: Right right?
Speaker 1: But you also just went in without a purpose. You were like you might just look around.
Speaker 6: Uh huh, no way, yeah, and they said go for it. There's a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: That's when you say when you go onto the buckle, not when.
Speaker 5: You Yeah, Like I feel like for Lost and Found, you need to say, Okay, what are you specifically looking for? Because they want to make sure that you're getting what belongs to you.
Speaker 6: Somebody told me a while back to like, if you forget your charger while you're.
Speaker 1: Trying, I told you that, ye go to a hotel to the front desk, but don't lie about it. What do you say, Hey, do you have any chargers in the Lost and Found? I have lost my charger?
Speaker 8: Oh no, no, no, I use the no, no, this is what I do.
Speaker 6: Lie.
Speaker 8: The last time I stayed here, I left my charger. Do you have the Lost and Found? And then they pull them out like, oh, that's it.
Speaker 6: A difference from what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Just lying. I feel worse about it because I personally told it. Lie. Yeah, I don't mind lying, I know. So how do we feel about this?
Speaker 9: Is that?
Speaker 1: Okay, what they did?
Speaker 5: I mean I wouldn't do it, but whatever, Okay, like I'm not going to get going to stand it with whatever whatever, because I mean, yeah, if people haven't gone back for it, But I just am holding onto that thought of like what if that one person finally is like.
Speaker 6: Oh, Jackson's looking for oh my sweatshirt.
Speaker 5: Oh the gym, and then they finally go back and it's like the day after Eddie takes it.
Speaker 7: And now they won't.
Speaker 6: Get there telling me a year later they're gonna be like, Mike sweat shirty.
Speaker 7: You don't know for sure that the Nike sweat shirt has been there a year.
Speaker 6: The stuff you got, free basketball, free basketball, dude, legit Wilson basketball, text me that address.
Speaker 2: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, the inventor of a really cool product passed away and so it inspired this segment. So we all went around the room sharing inventions of everyday things, the whole story behind it that maybe you didn't know. We've got anything from a slushy machined frozen margarita's to crunchy tacos and microwaves. So you're gonna get the whole low down that way, maybe at a party coming up so you can share these cool stories.
Speaker 1: Number five, the man who created the frozen burrito has passed away. He created in nineteen fifty six. His name was Dwayne Roberts. He was eighty eight. He probably doesn't get the respect he deserves now. He did not create the burrito because that's probably created like, oh, in Mexico somewhere off of Spain or something. Yeah, but the frozen burrito made a lot of money with it. He was a visionary entrepreneur, a devoted husband. And you know what, pour one out for Dwayne Roberts or warm one up maybe, yeah, warm one up for Dwayne Roberts. So I sent the homework assignment out. Bring something in that we utilize a lot that we have no idea the story behind it. And Amy, you're gonna go first, what do you have?
Speaker 5: Okay, well I have the doctor that created handwashing, like washing your hands, And can I tell you.
Speaker 1: Process of it? Yeah? Me tellen invention, just tell stories.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So let's go back to the eighteen forties. His name is Ignaz Simon. Little wise got it and he suggested that his fellow doctors washed their hands before delivering babies. But at the time, his colleagues were a ended like, how dare you say that our hands are dirty? Because germs you can't see them, so they didn't believe him. But there was all of these babies dying, and he put two and two together that their hands, they were coming from other procedures and then going right into delivering a baby, and they had germs on their hands, and then the babies were dying.
Speaker 7: Guess what.
Speaker 5: Because they were so offended, he lost his job and he was trying to prove to people about these invisible germs. He got admitted into an asylum and he literally went crazy and died there. That's because nobody believed him. And today hand washing is non negotiable, and he was the first one to realize it.
Speaker 1: Great story, I've heard it. That's true.
Speaker 6: It's kind of cool.
Speaker 7: It's very true.
Speaker 1: Not yet was there difference in true and very true, between true and super true.
Speaker 7: It's like god, it's very very true.
Speaker 6: Got it? Got it?
Speaker 1: Does anybody have an invention? It's a good story. But that's not an that's a process.
Speaker 8: It's a safety protocol.
Speaker 6: It was cool though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a storyline and it's true. I'm sorry, that's very true.
Speaker 7: Does it?
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. We're all stupid anyway, all right, lunchbox yours? Oh?
Speaker 8: My boat boy Omar. He's from Kansas. He grew up power on a farm and he was owning a dairy queen. When he got after World War two and his coke machine broke, He's like, huh, you know what, I got to keep them cold for the customers. I'm a stick in the freezer. And the customers loved them, and you know what, that became the Icy And did you know Icy and slurpee are the exact same thing. But seven to eleven loved it so much, said hey, can we sell these in our store? And we're gonna call it slurpey, but you're still gonna get the same money and so Icy slurpy, same thing. This dude invented it because he owned a dairy queen. His soda machine broke and he started sticking them in the freezer.
Speaker 6: It's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: What's Omar's last name? You just had your boy, Omar conidlck conet lick.
Speaker 6: That's why he's.
Speaker 8: That's why I said, at least, but how crazy is it? Because one thing broke, he sticks it in the freezer. Didn't realize they were gonna freeze as much as they did, and the customer loved it, and he was like, I got to come up with a machine.
Speaker 6: I got it.
Speaker 1: So he invented the machine. That's the intellectual property, because you really can't own coke and freezing coke, but you can't own the machine that creates whatever that product is in that way, yeah, right, And.
Speaker 8: Then seven eleven came to him and said, hey, can we sell that part?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We say it twice. No, no, but let me tell you is it very true?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 8: No, it's very true. But the he didn't come up with the name slurpe. Some guy in the marketing department at seven eleven said we're gonna call our slurpee, and that's what got his name because it makes that sound when you drink.
Speaker 6: It, a slurping sound.
Speaker 1: All right, who all has one?
Speaker 6: I do? Can I go next? Because you have one?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Okay, ray?
Speaker 1: Do you have one?
Speaker 6: Body? Chance?
Speaker 9: Yep?
Speaker 1: Okay, thank god? Okay.
Speaker 6: Oddly mind's connected to the lynchboxes. All right, Oddly I love a sequel. This is crazy.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 6: So in nineteen seventy one, Mariano Martinez. It's a Mexican restaurant and he serves Margarita's and the bartenders are quitting because man, we cannot make enough margarita's. So he's stressed out. He goes to seven eleven. He gets a slurpee and he sees the machine. He's like, you know what, I can pour my margarita stuff in there, and I can create what we call a frozen margarita today. Wow, And he created the first machine. It's in the Smithsonian right now.
Speaker 1: You guys don't worked that out at all.
Speaker 6: That is so crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, you guys are not gonna believe this. So this guy, one of the mix he just had a margarita and he was like, how can I make a mix? You you're kidding?
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 6: Margaritas now.
Speaker 8: I mean I literally had a slurpy the other day. That's why I thought, Oh, how did where this come from?
Speaker 1: That is so wild?
Speaker 6: Eddie, that is so that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do it. You two should kiss it.
Speaker 6: No, Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's crazy. Yeah, nuts.
Speaker 8: Is that not wild?
Speaker 1: It's a coincidence. Yeah, it's a pretty good question of all the.
Speaker 8: Things in the world.
Speaker 1: Out of all things. Yeah, hey, Ray.
Speaker 7: So so frozen burrito, frozen coke? Yeah, frozen.
Speaker 6: You know what's crazy about him?
Speaker 1: Watching him.
Speaker 6: And Mariano too, Like, he couldn't patent the machine, so everyone just makes frozen Margarita's and he didn't get any money.
Speaker 1: Classic Classic Americans hold him down, all right.
Speaker 9: Ray. In the nineteen thirties, this guy named George Nisson. He was a gymnast and he was at a circus and he saw the trapeze artist and when they'd fall, they'd fallen safety nets. And he noticed the safety nets they kind of had a little bit of bounce to him, and so he thought, what if I made just the device that just bounced that people could get some of them in the air, some hang time from So he took inner tubes from elastic chords that like it was more elastic than the safety nets, and he created the trampoline. And so then they were able to use that and did it become an events and it all moved from there.
Speaker 1: How to help Margarite has passed away jumping on the trampoline, was waiting for that. Yeah, yeah, that's good. I like it. Okay, So who all has one? I have one, Morgan has one? Anybody else? All good? Okay? Yeah, we'll play a song and then Morgan and I will conclude ours mine involves a melted candy bar.
Speaker 6: Is yours related to that too, Morgan?
Speaker 4: No, but mine involves something crunchy ooo.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So here is my invention and the respect to an invention that maybe it doesn't get, especially the inventor. It was the nineteen forties. The guy was named Percy Spencer. He was a defense contractor. He was working for the war World War two in the United States and so he was working for this raytheon his company, and and he was building radar systems to detect enemy planes during World War two. Can you guess what we're going?
Speaker 6: I think?
Speaker 1: So one day in nineteen forty five he was standing in front of an active magnetron and so that is a tube that they used to actually utilize the radar. And he had a candy bar in his pocket while he was near this, and the candy bar melted and he's like, how does that candy bar melt in my pocket? Because I wasn't anywhere hot. So the next day he put popcorn kernels near the magnetron. Oh yikes, popup, pup, pup, pup up all around the lab. Pup pup, pup up up, not saying it's the safest. He didn't know what he was dealing with, but he's freaking out. Then he tried an egg, which exploded in his face, but he had someone watching it. He was like, watch this, puts it near the tube. Boom, the egg explodes. He then realized that what we now know is a microwave that heats the food from the inside out. That was the technology they were using to track planes. So I said, hey, what if we, you know, put this in a box, sealed it, and we heated up different things with that. Would that be safe? Could it be utilized? So he built a metal box. He then trapped those microwaves. Would call it a microwave because it's the microwaves, Yeah, and he directed those waves at the food. The first microwave oven was born. The early models were huge. They were six feet tall when you bought one. Yeah, they weren't. They were a little taller than Eddie and lunchbox, but not quite as tall as me.
Speaker 7: Okay, right in the Eddie, Is this really where you thought it was going?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Because he said like radar and radiation and then candy bar melting. I kind of thought it was going.
Speaker 8: But I thought he was going to this, Moores.
Speaker 6: If the candy bars melting by your leg, why wasn't his leg melting?
Speaker 1: I probably it takes more of a temperature to melt human thing, I'm guessing.
Speaker 6: Because that would that'd be freaky.
Speaker 1: And also we didn't say melted fully to liquid. If it was just a little melty.
Speaker 7: Eddie, and you put melts in the sun and our skin doesn't well, I know.
Speaker 1: But then popcorn because the density of like our skin and body versus candy Eddie. That's not the point.
Speaker 6: It's don't sidetrack.
Speaker 1: The early models of the microwave were again over six feet tall, weighed seven hundred pounds. Whoa, and they cost five thousand dollars back then, which now if you were to take it it's over sixty thousand dollars today. They were mainly used in restaurants and on ships. It wasn't until nineteen sixty seven the first home countertop version, the Amana red Arrange, at the market. Now nearly ninety percent of people have microwaves, and all because the guy was working for this company to detect planes for World War two and a candy bar melted in his podcast. That's crazy, pretty cool, huh Yeah, I wonder about his genitals. Not good that too, Yeah, like if he's around it a lot, Yeah, I'm sure because he was experimenting, not even like even before this happened, Like that had to be in his pocket for it to happen. Who knows how long he was working with that and around that, like and what that effected even inside of him. I guess I should worry about more than the genitals, But mostly I just think of that.
Speaker 7: I wonder how old he was when he died.
Speaker 5: I can ask ask because like I wonder if he died of and what he died.
Speaker 6: Of of something related to that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so maybe not.
Speaker 6: I would think it had to do with that.
Speaker 1: He led to the age of seventy six. Not bad, that's pretty good. He died in nineteen seventy. He never became a household name, but he was highly respected by the engineering world. He had over three hundred patents, many related to radar microwave technology. He did not get rich from it. The company gave him a two dollars bonus for his discovery of the microwave, but actual he worked for the company they got the credit.
Speaker 6: Wise, that's so disappointing.
Speaker 1: That was the standard company reward at the time for an employee innovation.
Speaker 8: Oh man, you just kind of made me really say.
Speaker 1: So mad, He's probably happy with that two bucks. There's no public record of if he died of cancer or anything that had red into correlation with the rays. So yeah, all right, nineteen seventy, age seventy six, natural undisclosed, but not cancer.
Speaker 7: They're like, don't disclose of this cancer. Don't disclose, right.
Speaker 1: I know he's out there wide open with it for a while. Okay, Morgan, what is yours?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 4: Well I had I have too, and I might lean a different way.
Speaker 3: So I'll let you guys decide. Do you want crunchy or do you want sticky?
Speaker 1: That's a weird question, you zed, Why don't you both? WHOA give us crunchy?
Speaker 3: Okay, Crunchy is Mister Glenn Bell had been going to this cafe and he was inspired to create his.
Speaker 4: Own version of a crunchy taco.
Speaker 3: This Crunchy Taco then started a Bell's drive in, and from that Bell's Drive In, he created Taco Tea in the San Bernardino area, and he was like, oh, this is going really well. People like my crunchy taco. So he decided to open the first Taco Bell restaurant in nineteen sixty two, and his customers called his tacos at the time tacos, and then from nineteen sixty two he met this retired La policeman Kermit, who became Taco Bell was first franchisee opening another restaurant in California.
Speaker 1: I have a question to my Mexican friends here, So you're telling me crunchy tacos weren't really a thing until an American made them, because I love crunchy tacos, Like crunch Taco's number one on my lists as far as tacos go. Tell me, I don't know about that. Yeah, they're not really that big of a thing in Mexico, no man, so he probably. I'm sure somebody had a crunchy taco at some point, but it wasn't like a universal like there are two options of tacos. Do you want crunchy or do you want soft? Yeah, and minico it's more like the dosada, but not really like crunchy tacos.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because the crunchy taco is a taco shell that's pretty unique. Yea, Yeah, I love it, And you're right Mike, I've never seen this my favorite taco.
Speaker 1: My wife and I were going through all our favorite taco places last night. Definitely we hit Taco Bueno because of the and what was one in is that Tacaboya in Austin, Tacobina Taco Cabana. I was like, I would go get like four crunchy tacos and kso before I knew, I was like toos and tolerant, and I was like, I'd be miserable after. But you know what, those few minutes, it was great. Taco Tico. Do you guys have those?
Speaker 8: I never heard of you guys have taco.
Speaker 4: We had them in Kansas?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think like in the South, because Arkansas we had them. We were just convinced it was real Mexican. Turns out it was only on like the South and the Midwest, on the border.
Speaker 6: On the border. Yeah, that was big.
Speaker 1: Did you have Sinco to Mayo? Let's have it here? You do have it here?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh, I do have it here.
Speaker 8: We live right down the street.
Speaker 6: Where is that.
Speaker 7: I don't know you've been there, right, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: At Sinco to Mayo. Yeah, the restaurant.
Speaker 6: I figured that's just the name that people call, Oh, I.
Speaker 1: Have been there. I didn't know there was a chain.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's right by Chewy's. Yeah, I've been there, one right next door, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay Morgan, what was your other one?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 6: Hold on?
Speaker 3: So he opened hit Now Taco Bell, there's eighty five hundred restaurants and not all like just blew up in six years for this man creating a crunchy taco.
Speaker 1: My mind's blown that the crunchy taco wasn't wasn't extremely present in the taco community until this guy did that. That's pretty cool, Jo. Yeah, so Glen Bell, Glenn Bell shout out, all right, next up.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 3: So in nineteen twenty eight, Richard Drew is a lab tech at a three M. It's this company that's really mostly obsessed with sandpaper. But these contractors were complaining that there were painting cars and two colors and it was a nightmare because there's no really way to mask the difference of these two painting colors. So they needed something sticky, and so Drew was tinkering with different adhesives and nothing was really sticking. So he kind of was like wounded in his pride in creating this sticky adhesive. Well, a few years later he was experimenting with cellophane to see all food packages, and he admitted what we now call Scotch tape.
Speaker 1: Huh, I would not have got there from the car part, like the part of we're talking about the car paint. How did Scotch tape come from this?
Speaker 3: So he was they were convincing him that they needed this tape that kind of sticks, but not really sticks. So he just kept messing with this sticky adhesive, trying to create the perfect thing for these contractors.
Speaker 7: But he didn't.
Speaker 3: So he kept messing with it, never really accomplished it. Then he worked for the company with the seal food packages and he found a different adhesive and kind of mended the two things that he created together to then create this perfect Scotch tape.
Speaker 1: I like to talko one better, but that's a good one.
Speaker 6: So is Scotch the company? Great? Great question? The company?
Speaker 9: You're right?
Speaker 1: Three M is still on the package too? And what about Sinco to Maya? Is that a place?
Speaker 6: So many questions?
Speaker 1: Kind of I'm lost right now, So it's probably is Scotch tape.
Speaker 8: Scotch tape is a brand name used for pressure sensitive tape made by three M. Related products developed by three M.
Speaker 1: Oh Well, Scotch is a brand name made by three MS. So both are okay. Does everybody fails smart a little bit? I want to crunchy taco right now more than having a long time. All right, thank you guys.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week, Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Bobby had a food delivery mishap. There was something that went down with the app caused him to end up driving up to the restaurant, and at the restaurant things went down with the delivery driver. It's kind of weird and crazy that this could even happen.
Speaker 1: Number four, This was a very awkward situation that happened to me. My wife and I order some food from this Mexican food place and we like to play so much. They don't have Uber Eats or door Dash, so you have to go to their website, you click order. Somehow they find a third party it's delivered to you. It's very two thousand and one, but it's so good and it takes a little longer than normal, so we'll order it about once a week, and so we decided we ordered the food last night about five point thirty about six thirty happens, and it still says like preparing, because you can look and it shows you like the little chef cartoon guy, you know, whipping stuff up. And she's like, I don't even know if they have our order. And so an hour and a half goes by, still says preparing. So we call them and it goes to a voicemail that doesn't give you the opportunity to talk to a person, even if you operator or push zero. Ory'll, I'm on fire, It doesn't matter. You only get stuck with like the AI or the fake leave a message person. And so I'm like, fine, I'll just drive up there to get it. And so I get in the car and I drive into town to get the food and I walk in and I'm like, hey, we got an order here for Kaitlon and they're like, okay, hold on one second. And I said, we ordered this like two hours ago. I's been two hours at this point, so it's probably going to be really cold. Is there any way that in some of this stuff that's if it's been sitting out? Could you make us new? I didn't think that was a crazy thing to ask, because it was their site that was broken or it was the delivery issue that was broken, and they're like, no problem, wait just a few minutes. So I'm sitting on the bench in the waiting area for the food and they were super quick about it. I mean it was done in fifteen minutes. And they walk it out and they go a different person Kaitlin, and the person next to me goes, Yep, that's me. It was a delivery driver. Now I'm sitting there and I'm like, nope, that's me. And the delivery drivers like.
Speaker 7: No, that's me because I'm Kaitlyn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they go and show them the phone like I'm the delivery driver, and then you show them your wife and I'm like no, no, no, we didn't get our food for two hours, so I drove up here to get it. And so the poor person who brought the food out is not confused on who to give it to because it's two people claiming they're Caitlin. Hilarious, which one And it's a girl.
Speaker 7: So is that your driver.
Speaker 1: Or used to be yes, it is our driver. Oh yeah, she's the one picking up odds.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, what are the odds? Because I thought, well, this is just some other person named Caitlin Chuck the order.
Speaker 1: It's the delivery driver who has on her phone everything specifically that she's supposed to get and I said, we order this two hours ago, and then what she say? She said, I have to take it with me because this is like my job. And I'm not mad at her because I don't think she'd been waiting two hours to go pick up food. It was some sort of glitch in the system. So I'm like, I'm Caitlin, that's my wife. She's down in the car. She drove me and drop me off because it was nowhere to park. So I just jumped out to go get it. And I was like, I'll take you out to meet her if you want. And the person that brought the food up, they don't know what to do. They're holding this bag. It's like one of those movies where there's two nick cages and which one is the real one, and so they don't know who to actually give the declaration of independence too. And so I'm like, okay, so I just I just decribed the bag. I'm like, this is mine. I see later. And so I'm walking out and the girls like I got to follow you home to your house?
Speaker 6: What on earth.
Speaker 7: She can like clear it in the app.
Speaker 1: And I'm like what. She goes, yeah, I have to follow you home. And I said, okay, well we're right over here, so you can follow us home. And so she does and she drives follows us home. We drive in, we drive in the garage, and she drives to the front, does a little button pushing, drives out and drives home.
Speaker 9: It was.
Speaker 1: It was a bizarre the whole the fact that she came in at the exact same time though after two hours and just sat on the front. I was like, no, I'm Kaitlin, and there was like, huh, it was Spider Man meme. We're pointed at each other.
Speaker 7: But yeah, we got so you started to pay the delivery thing and the.
Speaker 6: Tip and he drove out there to get his own food and the tip.
Speaker 1: I paid a delivery fee. I tipped the driver because we did it all ahead of time thing, and then we had to drive and get our own food. That's crazy, man. Yeah, it was really awkward for a minute. I don't mind awkward, but I felt bad for the delivery driver. But I wasn't handing her my food and letting her drive it to our house. When we had.
Speaker 7: Already hand it off to you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, I'm good, and then think about the restaurant. How confusing it is, like what do I do here?
Speaker 1: We both were like, Kaitlyn and I look like the one that's lying because I'm the guy.
Speaker 6: You're a guy. You're not Kaitlyn.
Speaker 1: I'm the guy. So yeah, that happened yesterday.
Speaker 2: Super It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: Lunchbox has had a pain in his stomach for several months now. He's went to a bunch of doctors, done a bunch of tests and hasn't quite gotten any answers. Well, and now maybe time for him to get a colonoscopy, and he is not looking forward to it so much so that he just really doesn't want to do it.
Speaker 1: Number three, Lunchbox has been going to the doctor. He's got his pain and it's like on his left hip. Where would you say it is, Lunchbox.
Speaker 8: It is if you go to your belly button and go about six inches to your left right there above the waistline.
Speaker 1: Everybody's feeling that got it. So he's got this pain that has been happening over and over again. When does it hurt the most.
Speaker 8: Just when I'm moving, like if I stretch, if I get out of bed, get off the couch, I mean anything, it's anything. It's just a constant pain. It's been there for about four months.
Speaker 1: Does it hurt right now?
Speaker 8: If I pull my arm up, it hurts.
Speaker 7: But like on a scale of one to ten. Because you didn't look that.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, it's not like I'm in dire pain right then. But I can feel it. It's an annoying pain. But if I try to go, like run fifty yards, it's like a sharp pain.
Speaker 1: Okay, he needs a nice art with all these smiley faces, and he's got to pick the one that he feeds.
Speaker 7: Yes, the level of pain, yes, okay.
Speaker 1: So we've been talking about this because he went to the doctor. They said nothing. You went back to another doctor. They said nothing, he went back to another doctor.
Speaker 8: What they say, Oh, yeah, just do some it's probably your pelvic floor. Just google some YouTube videos.
Speaker 1: The fact that you're going to doctors and over and over they're just telling you to google and YouTube stuff. Are you going to real doctors?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm going to real doctors. I find them on Google. And so then I made it. They said, oh, maybe it's just gas. I'm like, I've had four months of gas. So they said, yeah, you should go see a gastrotologist, gastronontologist, I don't know how you say it. Yeah, so I made my appointment.
Speaker 1: And I went so, wait, so then you went to that doctor.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just went to that the gastrotologist this week.
Speaker 6: Is that what it is?
Speaker 7: Gastro intologists?
Speaker 1: So what did gastrotologists tell you?
Speaker 8: He comes in and he's like, here, yeah, I don't think it has anything to do with your colon, but we'll give you a colon osipy next week.
Speaker 6: I'm like, wait, wait, wait what And.
Speaker 8: He's like, yeah, I don't think it's anything to do with your colon, but might as well get in there and give you a colonoscopy.
Speaker 5: Did you tell him that some listeners had thought it could be diver tickilitis Yeah, And.
Speaker 8: He told me that he's a doctor and they're not, and that it's a great point. And he literally said, he goes, yeah, I don't think it's anything with gastro but you know, we'll go in there and just take a look.
Speaker 6: Anyway.
Speaker 8: I'm like, wait a minute, I came in here for you to give me a solution, and you just bait and switched me. It's like I got conned into signing up for a colonoscopy.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no, Okay, listen, this could be one of those things where, like I knew of someone once where they fell off a horse and broke their collarbone, and then when they went to the doctor, they found a tumor right there by the collarbone, and they wouldn't have found it unless they broke their collarbone. So what if they go in for the colonoscopy. Lunchbucks doesn't feel like he really needs that at this moment, But what if this is the thing that leads you to finding the other thing.
Speaker 8: I see what you're saying. But the doctor is the one that said, oh, I don't think it has anything to do with your colony.
Speaker 7: It doesn't, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Like the pain is whatever they find has nothing to do with the left of your belly button. It could be something totally different, but they discover it because of this.
Speaker 7: You have to do it.
Speaker 8: Oh, I'm like, I'm very confused on how we went from Hey, it has nothing to do with your colon. You're fine. You need to go see a different doctor too. Oh, but we're gonna do a colonoscopy. Like what like, if it's not my colon, why am I doing a colonoscopy?
Speaker 7: Because it could be good to discover what's hiding.
Speaker 1: I would take a tube and go up every hole in your body.
Speaker 8: No, I don't know about that. So yeah, I don't know. That's it, just like.
Speaker 1: Weird, just to be safe, going the hole in the front, all in the back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, your mid forties, it's time. Have you ever had a colonoscopy?
Speaker 1: I never had a whole whole search.
Speaker 8: No, he said that, you know, you start getting colonoscopes at forty five, and so he goes, but we'll just get it out of the way.
Speaker 6: Why not?
Speaker 7: And I'm like, what, Like, huh, I support this.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox's impressions of every one of his doctors. Feels like he goes to all the three stooges and they're all lazy. No, no, no, no, I don't know what do you know?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I mean, does it not sound that way when he tells you after he presses on the area and it's like, yeah, I don't think it's your colon, but we'll get you next week. For a kolonoscopy.
Speaker 1: But we don't know how it sounds because we just hear an impression. You're doing of him right.
Speaker 8: But I mean when someone tells you, hey, it's not this, but we're still going to have you come in for this procedure, it's like they just want my money.
Speaker 5: No, you're gonna need to get one at forty five. Anyway, he's saying, let's just go ahead and knock it out.
Speaker 1: Now, you get a kolonosy. It's not that hard.
Speaker 7: I do it.
Speaker 1: I've had one.
Speaker 7: You're doing it.
Speaker 1: It's weird the day before when you're having a drink whatever concoction and you know, clear everything out that that stinks. But it's fine. You go in, you put a little dress on, you lay in the bed. They put a dress on. Yeah, and one of those little gown Oh got it, got it? Yeah, I wore a dress. They gave you an option, you wear a gown or you can go for Yeah, I wore a prom dress. I'd always wanted to. And so then you wake up and the next thing you know, you're wheeled out of there. When do you have your kol knotsky.
Speaker 8: We set it up for next week, like on a Tuesday.
Speaker 7: So so he's not gonna be here.
Speaker 8: No, No, it's that like, no, no, they do them all day, man, anytime.
Speaker 7: You can't come to work.
Speaker 1: Also, it's not like a fro Yo place. You can't get it at any time.
Speaker 6: Why can't he come to work.
Speaker 7: Because he's gonna be going to the bathroom all the time.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 8: Literally, they said, oh we got eight am, we got ten am, one pm, two pm. I mean, I'm like, it only takes fifteen minutes, real quick, in and out.
Speaker 5: Fifteen Yeah, but it's twenty four hours of prep before that fifteen minutes.
Speaker 7: But also, yes, you have to get there. They have to sedate you.
Speaker 1: It's not like I don't know he's gone to a single doctor. When hearing old his stories, I know I'm going to start tell you.
Speaker 8: And I he was like, did you get any imaging done? I was like, yeah, here's my CT skin. I had it on a disc.
Speaker 1: You know, he goes, here's my kid's pictures.
Speaker 8: He literally goes, he goes, we don't have a CD. Rom I won't be able to look at that.
Speaker 6: You had it on a CD.
Speaker 1: He brought it on a fly, be learned it.
Speaker 8: That's that's common practice in the medical industry. I'm learning this.
Speaker 1: We're rooting for you.
Speaker 8: Well, these doctors aren't.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, I don't think that you are translating what and how they're saying to us in the way they're saying it honestly. But I hope they find out what's wrong.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm giving you a word for word and inflection perfect.
Speaker 6: I have.
Speaker 1: My surgery is next week too, for sure, for sure, mm hmm okay, and my doctors have all said you have an actual issue and we should get it fixed. None of your doctors said, like, I don't know what the heck, let's just cut in there and see what we find.
Speaker 5: You don't really need it, but we're gonna ahead and put some cadaver tendons in you.
Speaker 7: Anyway.
Speaker 1: How would you like a third ankle?
Speaker 7: I know it's cartilage right heartlage?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So what do you have to do to prep for your surgery?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure yet, No know?
Speaker 7: Well, how can we support you?
Speaker 1: You can't, I don't need support.
Speaker 6: Can we get you, like, get well soon?
Speaker 1: If you show up with balloons in a Teddy Bear when it's an outpatient procedure.
Speaker 6: At the doctor's office.
Speaker 1: He just chased me home in the car. I'll get lunchbox. We we're rooting for you, Bud. I know it's been a lot of process for you. Yeah, good luck. And I don't think you realize what you're getting into. If you just think you're going to go and walk in and walk out, it's going to be a pretty tough twenty four hours leading up to it. Oh, I would have had a schedule on a Friday.
Speaker 6: Like I'm doing mine.
Speaker 7: Oh, yours is on a Friday.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it has to be for that's smart.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, I can't do anything except on a Friday after work because I have a job.
Speaker 8: He told me one o'clock. So I thought, okay, no big deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mine said, can you do a Tuesday or Wednesday? I said I cannot. I can only do Fridays. And they're like, gotcha, we give you the last surgery on Friday. Perfect.
Speaker 6: It's good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's responsible.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: Bobby's wife Kaitline got him a really cute onesie for their baby that's on the way, and he also has some stories to share from boxes to strollers. There's a lot going on at their household right now.
Speaker 1: So I've been acquiring a lot of baby stuff. We have a room that's supposed to be a nursery. Eventually, the room is empty right now, it's just now room we put the stuff for the baby. For example, we've got two car seats steal in the boxes that are up there. We've got a stroller steal in the boxes up there. We have a couple different articles of baby clothes. I showed one of them on Instagram. It said this little pig said, woo.
Speaker 6: That was cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, cute onesie. I can post me and any artist. I can post me and by myself me, and nothing engages people like anything about baby or my wife. Just generally it's my page. I people don't even click on crap unless it's like my wife or anything to do with the baby. I put up a video and I think the video was translated differently than I expected it. And I was playing music on my phone through my wife's stomach, and the thing was, hey, I want to make sure the baby knows good music.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: I was doing that as a joke. And so I have the phone. It's playing counting Crows round. We always stay up late, and I'm kind of singing, and my wife's recording me because she knows I'm also being stupid, because the whole thing is I'm playing as much of my music around my wife when she's around me as possible, because going this kid when it's born, it needs no good music. And my wife doesn't think it's good music. She calls it uncle music, like something her uncle would have played for her. And so she records it, and I put it on my Instagram, which is mister Bobby Bones, and everybody's like, that's so sweet. Oh, you're playing music for the baby, aim, even when I'm getting teary eyed. Yeah, it was totally meant as a joke.
Speaker 7: Oh no, I thought it was sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't mean that.
Speaker 7: And plus that song's legit.
Speaker 1: It's a great song. Yes, but like I'll play the Arkansas fight song in the car, the Razorback fight song, just it. Yes, but the video that's up, it was meant as a joke.
Speaker 7: Oh, I took it for real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody took it for real. I guess I'm not disappointed by that, But it just really wasn't the intention of it. I thought me playing something as ridiculous as crows into her belly button would have been taken differently.
Speaker 7: I liked it, Yeah, I thought it was.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh, seeing Bobby, it's like we didn't know if we'd ever see you in that way and that way.
Speaker 1: That was being, that was joking.
Speaker 6: It was always funny.
Speaker 5: Well, I know, but I took it the wrong took it the other way.
Speaker 7: I took it as like, this is so sweet.
Speaker 5: Look at Bobby already trying, you know, like when dads share their favorite songs with their kids.
Speaker 7: Make it early a stage.
Speaker 1: To drive my wife crazy. It's not even really to help the baby. What we do we just chase kicks now because my wife will go kicking, and I'll run over to it quickly, try to feel it, and it's gone, Oh man, so have.
Speaker 7: You felt it?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, good, yeah. But most of ninety five percent of the times it's a kick and a miss. Guess you go KICKI and I'll run to it. Put it up.
Speaker 6: Isn't that crazy? It doesn't feel like there's an alien in there, dude.
Speaker 1: It's like so much trying to break out it is. It's wild that there's a little human in there, and my understanding because my wife and I'll be like, man, that kids got to feel like it's trapped. I'm like, no, I compared that to like what we feel with gravity. And then I'll go into one of these boy, She's like, what do you mean. I said, the only thing that this baby knows is that surrounding that it's in now, the color, the texture, the water, all the It only knows that, so it doesn't know what it doesn't have, like us being held down to the ground with gravity. If another planet was looking upon us or other people where they had no gravity and they were able to just float around to whatever they wanted, no limitations and how high, low, fast, slow, they'd be like, these people are trapped there. They're glued to They're glued to the ground.
Speaker 6: I'm with you on this.
Speaker 5: I'm not totally good with gravity, like things are just starting to like just sad.
Speaker 1: Well that's as you're getting older. But I'm saying it's the same, like we don't miss what we don't know, just like the baby says, baby's not trapped. The baby is what it is. But some people could look at us from area and go their trap because gravity has them locked down to the ground.
Speaker 6: And that's why when the baby is born, it is like they come out going, ah, like what are you doing to me?
Speaker 1: It's like if we were put on spaceship or floating.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, and speaking of the baby, we all know that Amy loves birds, so she came fully ready with a bird name inspired list for babies from boys to girls. She had all the options and honestly, I really like some of these names.
Speaker 1: Number one, you did the bird test on your boyfriend.
Speaker 7: Oh the bird theory, Yes, I did.
Speaker 5: I Just this wall you have to do is say oh I saw a bird today, and then see how much they engage. They care, Yeah, like what kind of bird, what color was it?
Speaker 7: Where in the yard?
Speaker 1: Or they go yeah, so cool.
Speaker 7: That's pretty much what I got.
Speaker 5: But he did say in his defense that he was literally in the middle of working on his fantasy football something or another.
Speaker 7: And it was like the worst time for me to ask.
Speaker 5: So had I asked another time, he probably would have been more engaged.
Speaker 1: You're holding on to this bird fascination, though, Amy sent me a bunch of baby names they have to do. The birds.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like they're cute too. There's girl names and boy names.
Speaker 5: It's like, if I could have a baby, I would consider one of these names. And since I'm not having a baby, Bobby's the next best thing here.
Speaker 1: When you hear what they are, yes, their boy and girl because we're not tipping off. But Hawk that's cool. Yeah, Hawk is cool. It feels like it's trying.
Speaker 7: Okay, share the others.
Speaker 1: Jay, I mean that's pretty, that's a normal Nay. Yeah, I give you the top five in each Corbin, I didn't know if it was a bird. That's a bird.
Speaker 6: I'm good.
Speaker 1: Gavin, that's a bird.
Speaker 7: I like the Gavin.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: I didn't know there were birds though. And Talon, oh, talen.
Speaker 6: Talen is is the thing that you hooked like hawks hooked with.
Speaker 1: And I know what a talent but it feels like an avenger. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: My ex husband and he was in the Air Force.
Speaker 5: He flew see one thirties but they were called talent two's they're like a really cool aircraft.
Speaker 6: Yah, those are the five.
Speaker 1: I didn't know Gavin or Corbyn was a bird.
Speaker 7: Right, I'm pulling it up for you. Okay.
Speaker 1: The girl names Wren with a W Yeah, that's cool, dove love it? Birdie cute?
Speaker 6: Is that just a birdie?
Speaker 1: Well? To me, it's either a golf term or like a really old lady. Yeah, and one like birdie or a nickname. Sparrow.
Speaker 6: I've never heard that, Yes, sparrow.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't. Don't go with that one.
Speaker 1: You sent it to me, I know, but.
Speaker 7: I know I sent it that you. I didn't like just list all the birds.
Speaker 5: I came across a list of bird names and I thought, oh, these are good, but it doesn't mean I approve of every single one.
Speaker 1: And Robin, yeah, which is fine you Robin.
Speaker 6: I just didn't tit mouse? You ever heard mouse?
Speaker 1: Did you just give away our name?
Speaker 6: Sang it?
Speaker 7: We present to you, what is Gavin?
Speaker 1: You sent it to me?
Speaker 5: Hm, what is Gavin? When it comes to a bird, I'm.
Speaker 6: Asking it's a bird Gavin, a Gavin bird.
Speaker 5: The name Gavin is a masculine name of Welsh and Scottish origin, meaning white hawk or white falcon.
Speaker 1: So that's a meaning.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We do have a name, you do, official like the one? Yeah, we're not telling anybody that's cool and it sick sparrow.
Speaker 6: Ga J.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, you guys don't know it.
Speaker 6: No, we don't.
Speaker 7: Probably best to just.
Speaker 6: Not it's probably best.
Speaker 1: It's probably best. Yes, And I'm not telling it and I will not tell you because it's not that I don't love you guys. It's just that I don't love how sometimes things slip up and get it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So, so how long?
Speaker 1: I don't even want to say right now.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't even know where you're gonna.
Speaker 7: Go with it.
Speaker 5: So long?
Speaker 1: How long have you known? No?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, that was my question. Go ahead, how long after the baby's born? Like, I'm wondering how long you may try to hold onto the name without saying what it is.
Speaker 1: Where on air or anywhere? Yeah, eighteen years? Oh, better be when they can, when they can vote.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's all to my wife.
Speaker 7: You should do like total free range parenting, where.
Speaker 5: You just like, like you're just the baby.
Speaker 7: You get to hey, free range, you name yourself.
Speaker 1: Do like Elon Musk and just call it X the numbers and then you just figure it out yourself.
Speaker 6: We did that with my first kid, Like we didn't say his name until he was born and then when we came out of the hospital. Like all right, family members, here is Gavin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two.
Speaker 3: That wraps up for this week. Thanks for catching up on the Bobby Bone Show. If you want more content, go to our YouTube page at Bobby Bone Show. And if you're looking for something completely different, you can go to my podcast Take this Personally. This week I had on ninety three year old Margaret. She's from Abes Garden, the place that I volunteer at, and she shared a whole bunch of her life stories. She has a lot of wisdom, knowledge and advice to share, so it was fun to hear all of that. If you want to check something different out this weekend, or there's also part one, Part three with Abby this weekend right here on Best Bits and they're always super fun conversations and I might be a little bio, but other than that, this is where I leave you.
Speaker 4: Have a great weekend. Bye everybody.
Speaker 2: That's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 7: Show and follow ed web girl Morgan
Speaker 2: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.