Speaker 1: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 3: She's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bones Show this.
Speaker 4: Week What's Up Everybody? Part two where we catch up on the Bobby Bone Show. There's a lot of segments this week, but Part one, Part three this weekend is with Mike d We talk about Valentine's Day and Mike Dy's thoughts on the Super Bowl halftime show with Bad Bunny all in part one. In Part three, we answer listener questions as always, so check both of those out. But if you just want to get caught up on the show, then let's get into it.
Speaker 1: We played some Bobby feud.
Speaker 4: The category this week is naming the top ten most famous Jasons, and honestly, as.
Speaker 1: We were playing this game, I started.
Speaker 4: To question if anybody was actually named Jason number seven.
Speaker 5: Time for the Bobby Feud. We has two thousand Bobby Bone Show listeners. Name a famous Jason, Amy Morgan, Eddie, you're playing lunchboxes out because he finished the last place last time. Amy ten answers on the board. Name a famous Jason.
Speaker 1: Jason Sidakis, show.
Speaker 5: Me Jason Zadegas number five answer, why is it so hard? Name of famous.
Speaker 1: Jason Jason al Dean al Dean.
Speaker 5: Number one answer, nice Sean.
Speaker 6: That's good.
Speaker 1: Jason Bateman.
Speaker 7: Number three answer Jason, Jason's uh yeah.
Speaker 1: Jason Statham, Jason Statham.
Speaker 5: Jason Stathum is correct the action star bald head dude. So you have Al Dean, Jason Stathum, Jason Bateman and Jason saidacas. We've said the word Jason so many times it's starting to feel weird.
Speaker 1: It's very weird because I'm like, Jason.
Speaker 5: Six more, Jason's on the board.
Speaker 1: Jason, Jason the scary guy. Does he have a last name?
Speaker 8: Jason?
Speaker 5: Five seconds? No name my famous Jason. No answer, Jason the Mask, Jason.
Speaker 1: The many guy.
Speaker 5: Incorrect. Morgan Amy only has eleven points first round, the points that are very low, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I'm like so turned around and she kept saying Jason so many times that now I feel like somebody that I think I know his name is Jason, but I don't know.
Speaker 5: So Jason Momoa, Jason Momoa.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 5: Number four answer.
Speaker 4: I really thought his name was not Jason for a second and it was really thrown me off.
Speaker 1: The other one that came to mind was Jason.
Speaker 5: Derulo number seven answers. Okay, okay, okay, you guys are now tied to eleven.
Speaker 4: That's all I had, so let me continue down that road.
Speaker 7: How many?
Speaker 9: How many do we have.
Speaker 1: Left to get?
Speaker 5: Four left? You have Jason al Dean off the list, Jason Stathum, Bateman, Moat, Sedakis and Derulo are all off the list.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, can think of?
Speaker 5: Is Jason's Jason's Deli not go Chicken little soon?
Speaker 6: Do it?
Speaker 5: Do it? Morgan Famous? Jason anything else? Jason Delly the del a Jason.
Speaker 6: Eddie Man. They've taken so many. Jason's. All I've got now is Jason Stiegel.
Speaker 5: Jason what who? Hey Siegel? Jason Siegel? Who's That's how I met your mother? All the muppets? He does, writes them upet movies?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, okay forgetting Sarah Marshall.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, yes, okay, big tall guy. Yeh Jason, that was worth nine points.
Speaker 6: That's pretty Goodson Johnson.
Speaker 5: Did you make that up?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 5: I did, Jason john sad All right? Three left, Amy, you have eleven points. The six and eight and ten answers are on the board.
Speaker 1: Jason isbell.
Speaker 5: Solid.
Speaker 1: He's probably not.
Speaker 5: On the country singer Jason Isbell. All right, points are doubled, Morgan.
Speaker 1: I don't think I know any other Jason's off the top of my head.
Speaker 5: I can tell you everybody knows these Jason. There's nobody crazy on the list, like walking through so many.
Speaker 4: The one that I was like thinking of, and I don't think his name is Jason. I think I think it's like Jensen, not Jason, but Ackeleman, Jason Ackleman.
Speaker 5: I don't know what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Ackelman, Ackelelman. I think he's in like Vambire Diaries or.
Speaker 5: Something, Jason Ackelman, Eddie. It's a point here, you're in last place. It's the second round though, right, Yeah, like three answers.
Speaker 6: I know. I got to Jason Hidleston.
Speaker 1: Who's that.
Speaker 6: Have a strategy?
Speaker 1: Oh you're skipping the third round?
Speaker 5: You don't need it doesn't matter. I'm not questioning your strategy, Jason Hidleston. Amy last round points are triple.
Speaker 1: Jason, did you know when you do that?
Speaker 7: Yet?
Speaker 6: He was so excited.
Speaker 5: Thought she discovered the New world?
Speaker 1: Morgan did it? I even have it written down that she did it. I just couldn't.
Speaker 2: I don't know, guys, I was going through the alphabet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you actually said that.
Speaker 1: I was trying to go through the alphabet.
Speaker 5: Morgan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah. I keep going to fictional things and I know they're not on this Liz, But that's what he's got me into my head.
Speaker 5: Name of Jason Jason.
Speaker 4: Who are you?
Speaker 5: Jason Jason.
Speaker 1: Ha Jason Ham Who Jason Bourne?
Speaker 5: Oh well, that's very creative character. I didn't say that had to be a real person. Jason is played by Matt Damon and all the Born movies show me Jason Bourne. We'll see if Ddy's strategy paid off.
Speaker 6: Dude for the home run. Because I knew they would never guess this, but Amy brought it up. He brought it up, the guy in the mask, and I'm like, oh, I know his last name. The who the guy in the mask? Jason, it's Jason Moore. He's give me Jason bo He's the killer.
Speaker 1: Come on for the win. I think what we would say Amy be more specific.
Speaker 6: Come on, dude, give it to me, Give it to me, Jason vorhees.
Speaker 5: Did you have another guest if it wasn't bores a home run or nothing, show me Jason vorhees.
Speaker 6: It didn't work.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 6: Strategy did not work.
Speaker 5: You two are tied. Do you want to tie because it doesn't matter? Or do you want to give a hint it's me and me and Amy or you're out, you've lost. You will not play next round? Okay, I'll give you a hint. Ready, hint number one, or we're just buzzing in. Just say your name football player, former football player Amy Amy, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Jason Kelsey.
Speaker 5: Correct. The next one that's worth six points. Next one, singer acoustic guitar.
Speaker 7: Amy Jason Maras correct.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just need hints.
Speaker 5: Next one, okay, short actor bald nineties.
Speaker 4: Oh that's not Jason Stathum.
Speaker 1: Does he play George?
Speaker 5: Also, Britney Spears is he's a.
Speaker 1: Pretty woman too? Yeah, his name's.
Speaker 5: Jason Britney Spears is what x ex husband? Not the same guy? Same name though?
Speaker 1: Wait? What Jason Federline not.
Speaker 5: Jason Alexander, Jason Alexander.
Speaker 1: Jason Alexander.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but we need the points for the end of the year. So our winner of Bobby Feud is am.
Speaker 8: It's the best bits of the week.
Speaker 6: With Morgan number two.
Speaker 4: We had to spill the tea this week and it was on Somebody's not so good driving skills. We still don't know who technically spelled the tea. Well maybe we do, but the tea was spelled on Eddie in particular about his driving in our work parking garage number six.
Speaker 5: We have a tattletel segment called spilled the Tea. Let spill the tea. So this is anonymous. The person that is telling on somebody else doesn't want to be known, so they have got on the voice changer to manipulate their voice. So maybe you won't know who it is. But the clip is twenty eight seconds long. Enjoy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Like Eddie's going to kill a pedestrian the way he drives out of the parking garage. He comes flying down the ramp. I just wanted to let you know he's an unsafe driver and pedestrians should beware they're gonna get killed by Eddie and his big red jeep. I just happened to be standing on the street and I saw him the other day fly down the ramp and it was so bad, so scary. So watch out for Eddie as he drives out of the garage. You're gonna get killed.
Speaker 5: So we do have a parking garage, and if you drive aggressively or reckless, you will hit somebody or something. I'm surprised there aren't more accidents. But Eddie, first of all, any response to you driving recklessly in the parking garage in the.
Speaker 6: Ramp, uh no. I mean, I don't think I drive any faster than anyone else. If it's a straight shot, I go pretty good. Why just because it's you know, it's time to go home or whatever. But like I think where it's dangerous.
Speaker 5: Long enough of a straight shot to feel like that, where.
Speaker 6: It's dangerous of those turns, you know, So when I get to the turn, I usually slow down and I make sure no one's there. I think that's where I would probably hit a pedestrian if that were a factor. But like, nah, man, I'm a pretty safe driver coming down that ramp.
Speaker 5: I would just encourage everybody to go a little slower in the parking grise than you think is the appropriate speed to go, because you can't control other people and they come whipping around and all of a sudden boom. And so it's like Eddie's the other person we're talking about.
Speaker 9: What they whoever did that? It sounded like they were talking about the big ramp, like had.
Speaker 6: They gone to the street, Oh that one.
Speaker 9: And someone did just say that they when it's straight, they go fast.
Speaker 6: Oh I didn't. I didn't catch that from that. I wonder how he cut that.
Speaker 9: I caught it too. They said they were standing on the street.
Speaker 2: They said, okay, well, whoever recorded it tried to sound more feminine than they are because they were like, okay, like, so oh.
Speaker 6: It's not that wasn't a girl?
Speaker 5: Do you think it's a girl?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: I know exactly who that was. I don't know who it was. Yes, who do you think it was? It was lunchbox?
Speaker 5: Okay, let's hear it again.
Speaker 10: Youah, like he's going to kill a pedestrian the way he drives out of the parking rod fingal.
Speaker 6: Girl for sure, trying to be a valley girl.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, can you I'm asking here, can you go two miles an hour slower?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I'm just not understanding, and like, so coming down that ris.
Speaker 5: In general in the parking garage, everybody go a little slower. You're gonna have an accident.
Speaker 6: Yeah I can. I can promise I'll do that. Okay, slow it down a little bit.
Speaker 5: Just a commitment to me because I don't want you guys to get an accident.
Speaker 6: Here, I'll tell you I haven't been close to get in an accident.
Speaker 5: Why would you say that? I mean, why would you say that?
Speaker 6: I mean it just nothing has I don't believe in the jinks.
Speaker 5: But just in case I'm wrong on that, I would never say such a Really, I know.
Speaker 2: But you're always whenever I say I've never broken a bone, and I'm not that, I still don't break anything.
Speaker 5: Have you ever hear a pedestrian?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: Never.
Speaker 2: I just don't think my bones are breakable right now, at this point, maybe when I'm eighty amy.
Speaker 6: Have you ever hit anyone with your car?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: Why do you have to think?
Speaker 1: Not a physical person?
Speaker 5: Did you see the football player that at all the felonies against him because he ran into a copy like chasing his girlfriend? Oh no, yeah, Pierce for Atlanta. It's not good Good supposedly thought she was cheating on him, so he like, isn't a Lamborghini, likes chasing her, hits a cop, hits the human cop, not a car. Felony.
Speaker 6: A bad day.
Speaker 5: That was a very ultimate road rage anyway, Chill all right, slow down. Yeah, Eddie said he drove up beside a celebrity on the road.
Speaker 6: Man, it's so cool to see a celebrity in the wild, but when you see him in a car next to you, it's pretty awesome.
Speaker 5: Have you guys ever seen a celebrity in a car here in town?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: One time I thought I saw Dolly.
Speaker 5: And she confirmed that was her.
Speaker 1: That was so, that was cool. She confirmed that was a long time ago.
Speaker 6: I thought I saw Taylor Swift one time, but you guys said that she wasn't in town, wasn't.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I think I saw Ryan Hurd.
Speaker 9: I was sitting at a restaurant and he was at a red light, sitting in his truck, and I took a picture of him. I'm pretty sure if I looked through my phone, i'd find it.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 6: I saw Ernest Ernest in his old car.
Speaker 5: Oh, yeah, that's one for sure. You seen anybody?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I saw Keith Urban in one of his sports cars.
Speaker 10: WHOA.
Speaker 5: I saw Keith Urban once in a truck, big truck.
Speaker 6: I chased him all the way home.
Speaker 5: No, I knew where he was going. I knew where he was going, and he wasn't going that fast. I wasn't I tailed him. I should say I was going to the same place. Yeah, but I saw him on the highway and I was like, let me just get behind him. Uh, who'd you see?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So when I was on the highway, I was like, gosh, this car's going slow, stopping all kinds of trafic on the highway. On the highway, it was probably I think at that point it was probably sixty five. The car was probably one fifty five.
Speaker 5: Bobby, it was Bobby Shocker, dude.
Speaker 6: It was so funny watching you though you're driving, you're drinking your little sonic drink and you look over and I'm like, what's up? And You're like, what are you doing there?
Speaker 5: I was drinking my little sonic drink, but I have if there no need to go fast, why would be going faster than I need to go?
Speaker 1: You can cause problems if you go to there were no.
Speaker 6: There were no problems, could cause traffic.
Speaker 5: There were no traffic. It was fine. It wasn't backing up traffic.
Speaker 6: Gosh, cars are just like passing this car like.
Speaker 5: You could jeep seriously from it. I was like, who is his idiot? He was right beside me, just stand right on me, right on.
Speaker 6: Did you hear me rev?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 5: I try to rev my cars louder than yours, Yeah, much louder. But Daddy's like, what's up? And then he just drives off. Oh here you a ticket?
Speaker 6: Okay? Now, now you saw me drive fast? Okay?
Speaker 5: Did you not leave me in the dust?
Speaker 10: I did?
Speaker 6: But I mean I was going to speed limit. You were not.
Speaker 5: You weren't going to speed limits. You aren't going to anyway. Guys, be careful in the garage. Yeah, okay, everybody's commitment.
Speaker 6: You'll go.
Speaker 5: You'll just think about it more, okay, sir.
Speaker 8: Yes, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two, there's a new study that came out about kids hitting their parents, Yes, physical altercations with their parents, and it prompted somebody on the show to confess something that they've been holding on to for several years.
Speaker 5: Number five, there's a story one in three young people starting at age eleven admit to hitting their parents or like getting angry and throwing stuff at their parents. Because a lot of times we'll talk about should a parent what their kid? This is kids hitting parents age thirteen is peak risk, with fifteen percent of middle schoolers reporting parent directed violence in the past year. This is from a Child in Adolescent Psychiatry Journal, a European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Journal, Amy Eddie Lunchbox. What if your kid hit you?
Speaker 6: My son's eighteen, he's never hit me. My other son's twelve, he's never hit me. I would never dream of hitting my parents. Oh I'd have been killed, Like that wasn't even a thought.
Speaker 5: If my grandma she'd pulled a shotgun our baseball bat or yeah, yeah, it never would have been a thought.
Speaker 2: I think it's definitely a cause for a closer look at their mental health, like what's going on? Do they have anger? They're trying to process? Like what's going on?
Speaker 5: My five year olds hit me too young? Now that's what I say.
Speaker 9: He didn't get mad. I pushed my mom one time. I was twenty six.
Speaker 6: Dude, what did you do? What happened?
Speaker 1: Bucks?
Speaker 5: Do you knock her over? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So it was Christmas Eve Christmas. This is also not a young kid's story, but okay, I'm into the story. I just want everybody to know. The thing was like eleven to seventeen, right, I know, but I know it didn't follow in the prim twenty six we're in now. I just want to let you know that it did happen and you pushed your mom go ahead.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 9: It was Christmas Eve at my parents' house and we were having game night and it was getting a little heated, and my mom kind of got in my face and was, you know, jawing, like dancing, and I just kind of took my right arm and shoved her left shoulder. She's tiny, she is shut tiny. She fell over a chair, and so then I high tailed it out of there. I just turned around and left, got the car. No, no, no, no, got me left. I just left, man, because hey, you got to remove yourself from the situation. B How is dad going to react after I just pushed mom?
Speaker 10: Dad?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: And so I just left and I drove to my house and they kept calling me and I didn't answer, and I didn't answer, and finally around midnight I answered. When my sister called me, She's like, are you still gonna come to Christmas? It's okay, it's not a big deal, Like we're all fine.
Speaker 5: Did you just say I'm never part of the family again, You're moving away?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 9: I just thought, man, I'm not gonna go to Christmas tomorrow. It is going to be awkward for a while.
Speaker 5: I don't know. So, yeah, I gave my mom a good show.
Speaker 1: What an interesting way to handle an accident.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm all good for running away after so I can gather my thoughts. But I'm not. I just would never shove my mom because of a game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, it's not like he meant to.
Speaker 2: And she's smell so like, just you didn't even like wait to see if she was okay.
Speaker 9: You just I mean, it's not like she hit her head or anything she could have.
Speaker 5: I mean, she fell on her butt. She tripped over a chair, but she laid it on her butt. It ain't like she was.
Speaker 6: Not to self. Don't jaw in him after a game.
Speaker 5: We do and he gets rage. He gets raged.
Speaker 6: You know this is she was.
Speaker 5: She was up in my face.
Speaker 6: If you push your mom, what do you do to us?
Speaker 5: And it wasn't really worried about it. It wasn't really a push.
Speaker 9: It was more of a kind of a stiff arm like a she fell and she fell, and so there you go.
Speaker 5: I pushed my mom. Now you feel better talked about it. Yeah, I let that out.
Speaker 1: I never admitted that.
Speaker 5: Oh, never talking about kids like us thirty seven twenty six.
Speaker 1: I mean you were twenty six, you had like just moved out. What do you mean you went to your own place? Where are you living with them? No?
Speaker 5: Well not in twenty six?
Speaker 1: Age did you move out?
Speaker 10: Like twenty four?
Speaker 8: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two, ed he's.
Speaker 4: Been talking about it, well, twenty twenty six is a year he's being about it. He is auditioning for a voice acting role. And he brought his audition to the show for critiques, which is never a good idea.
Speaker 6: Number four.
Speaker 5: Somebody on the show is going to be vulnerable here, so I encourage everybody to give him a little space. Okay, good, Okay. So, and Eddie's going to play what he's sent into this place because he has auditioned for a voice actor role. So he's actually going to play us his voice acting role tape. And I know it's easy for me to jump on him because you're like, oh that's good or that's terrible. But give him a little grace, ok you, dude.
Speaker 6: Thank you for saying that.
Speaker 5: You welcome. I don't know how it is around here, because I mean, it is difficult.
Speaker 6: I've never done something like this before, but I feel like this was a sign. It was just landing on my lap. I was on Instagram and I see a post that says open casting call for a voice acting job for a cartoon.
Speaker 5: For what kind of character.
Speaker 6: It's a dad. It's perfect. It's a dad in its forties or fifties. Okay, all right, that's the explanation of what the dad is or whatever the character is. And then these clips it says different descriptions like we want him to be happy here, he's overly excited on this line, or he's very nervous.
Speaker 5: So we have this clip. It's thirty seven seconds long. This is Eddie auditioning for this voice acting role.
Speaker 6: And the character's name is Nightlight.
Speaker 5: Okay, so night Light is a dad. Correct anything else you need to tell us so we know what this role is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a Nightlight is a horse, They're all it's kind of like a horse dad. Yeah, it's like a spin off of My Little Pony, Okay, and so picture a horse dad.
Speaker 5: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 6: Eddie Garcia voiceover audition for night Light. Line one. I made some extra snacks for you guys, just in case you get hungry. Oatmeal cookies for Twilight, and here you go, diamond cookies for Spike. Line two. Oh, but what if you get too busy with all your royal duties, you might not even have time to see us. Line three, friends, Twilight, We're so proud of you, grunts crying.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 5: Has good job? Pretty good? That's pretty good? Amy you want to Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, I think is really good. Eddie's always been great at voices, so I think that he has. You know, he's that's a win for you, Like that's something that's on your side, right, Like whatever you need to do. Little, I would like to see you slow it down a little bit, though felt a little the lines felt a little rush to me.
Speaker 6: But that's it, okay, Well, line's a little rush. When we write that, you already set it off, right, No I didn't. I didn't. Oh, I have not. I want to show you guys first to see maybe if you had notes.
Speaker 2: And then are you I'm sure that you're doing what they instructed, like you're supposed to go.
Speaker 1: Line one.
Speaker 6: I've never done that before. It just said record these lines.
Speaker 5: I would just record all the lines without saying one line. Really knows what you're doing.
Speaker 6: Okay, I wanted to be more organized.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was a little. It disrupted the flow lunchbox.
Speaker 9: Every voice sounded exactly the same. No, no, but you were supposed to sound sad, you're supposed to They all sounded happy. Your your cry sounded like you were laughing. Like it didn't sound like a cry at all. It was like it was like a laugh.
Speaker 5: How would you do a crying horse? I don't know what was the line?
Speaker 6: This is crying horse and the horse is crying.
Speaker 9: You were talking while you were so I need some What were you talking about?
Speaker 6: You want to line? They say, friends, twilight, We're so proud of you. But crying, No, that was really excited.
Speaker 5: No, no, just cry for you're a horse. Well he didn't sound like a horse.
Speaker 6: Now the horse is a human, guy, it's just a horse.
Speaker 5: Literally didn't sound like a horse at all. They really didn't feel like Yeah, I was thinking he'd be like.
Speaker 9: Because literally Eddie just talked like himself and they would put him inside the horse.
Speaker 1: He was a little animated.
Speaker 5: He sounds like a horse at all.
Speaker 10: Human.
Speaker 6: You know what, this was a mistake.
Speaker 10: Why don't.
Speaker 6: I just set it off without showing you.
Speaker 1: Guys, don't off like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you need to sound like a horse.
Speaker 6: No, now you guys are saying that need to sound like a horse.
Speaker 5: You told us it's a horse, taking it's a horse.
Speaker 1: I think I think you sound fine.
Speaker 5: It's a human voice just coming from a horse. That's different.
Speaker 6: That's what it is. It's like ninja turtles, you know, like they don't talk like turtles. How would you have no idea?
Speaker 5: You don't have anything good to say?
Speaker 6: Great effort man, No, no anything like good criticism.
Speaker 9: I just gave you a good criticism. Your laugh or your cry sounds like a laugh. And every voice when you were supposed to be happier said it all sounded happy.
Speaker 5: So you gotta like really change be versatile. Yes, how do you feel like any direction from him?
Speaker 6: Not great? I mean why am I listen to him?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 6: What does he know?
Speaker 10: What do you know?
Speaker 6: Nothing?
Speaker 1: But he does have a squirrel character.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, but he has a squirrel character that's never gotten. It's never left.
Speaker 7: Sea.
Speaker 5: It's squeaky the squirrel.
Speaker 6: Okay, what is that squirrel?
Speaker 5: If you want to get on a TV, it's a Mickey Mouse. That's just a Mickey Mouse. I don't do Mickey Mouse. But that's literally a Mickey Mouse impression. Everybody that's that, That's not what I did.
Speaker 9: Squeaky the Squirrel here and I'm gonna go find some nuts and I'm gonna climb up to a tree and then I'm gonna drop them on your car. Have a great day, huh, Squeaky the Squirrel.
Speaker 5: I would just slow it down, okay, and not put in line one line too in send it off to take those out. What about his crying?
Speaker 6: The cry was good, right, it.
Speaker 5: Was need to hear it again again.
Speaker 6: Eddie Garcia voiceover audition for night Light Line one. I made some extra snacks for you guys, just in case you get hungry. Oat milk cookies for Twilight and here you go, diamond cookies for Spike line too. Oh but what if you get too busy with all your royal duties, you might not even have time to see us. Line three, friends, Twilight, We're so proud of you, grunts.
Speaker 5: Crying that kind wasn't that bad?
Speaker 10: Thank you?
Speaker 5: Listening back, it's not that bad, thank you.
Speaker 6: And the description is intense cry, as though you just hear you just lost someone in a battle. Oh it was that was like I lost someone in a battle.
Speaker 2: I don't know, because some of it did sound like laughing until he goes.
Speaker 5: Sound Would you get lunchbox that same email address?
Speaker 6: No? No no no no no no whoa whoa?
Speaker 5: If I don't know what I'm.
Speaker 6: Talking about, Like I didn't want to make this competition, man, Like, I feel like this is for me to try. I don't want him trying out for this.
Speaker 1: You know, is there a mom roll?
Speaker 5: This is the problem.
Speaker 6: There is there is.
Speaker 5: This is like being in a classroom and having cookies. You got to have one for everybody, dang it. I would recut that as Amy said, take the notes from Amy and then send it off and let us know how it goes. All right, when will you get an update?
Speaker 6: I don't know. It says the deadlines in like two weeks, so I think early is better, right, or wait till the last day.
Speaker 5: Don't wait till the last day because they'll get a whole lot more near the end. You want to get in front of them.
Speaker 6: Now, Hey, this is paid too, And you know what if I get this job, who knows what else is next? Maybe be out of here, dude, this would be amazing.
Speaker 5: Retire k.
Speaker 6: I don't want to leave here. It's just something I can do on the side.
Speaker 5: We'll root for you.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 8: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two, we've reached that time of the year where there's a lot of father daughter dances happening, and I think they are so adorable. I wish that I had one growing up, but I didn't. And Lunchbox thinks you are particularly creepy.
Speaker 6: Number three.
Speaker 5: Hunchbox is creeped out by father daughter dances just in general. Did you ever have one of those? Dammy being the daughter?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't.
Speaker 5: What's your problem with it? You didn't have a daughter. I don't have a daughter.
Speaker 9: But I guess it's this time of year that they're having the father daughter dances because my Facebook feed is full of all these dads getting all dressed up and getting their daughters dolled up in these dresses and they're like hugging and then they're going to these dances, and it just feels weird. It feels strange. It's something that I feel like society invented that needs to go away.
Speaker 5: What feels weird about it, Yeah, because I don't feel anything weird about it.
Speaker 2: The only thing that I struggle with when this kind of stuff comes around is the kids that don't have.
Speaker 5: A dad right them having to go.
Speaker 2: It highlights their situation and they may have a father type figure that steps in.
Speaker 5: But that's not creepy.
Speaker 1: You don't think at all creepy.
Speaker 5: He thinks it's creepy that a dad and he used the word getting his daughter dolled up. No, he does.
Speaker 9: Like they have these dresses all and the dad's all in a suit and it's like, here, let's go dance. Then it shows them like videos of them slow dancing.
Speaker 6: It's just like you don't think it's sweet, No, is it because the daughter is going on a date with their dad.
Speaker 5: I think that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Like, it just feel dads that date their daughter.
Speaker 5: Well that's weird to say.
Speaker 2: It's not actually dating. But they'll take their daughter to dinner and it's like they're trying to representing like, hey, I want to invest in you, I want to have this one on one time with you, and even on the date, like demonstrating like this is how you should be treated.
Speaker 9: Now I understand, like taking them to dinner and teaching them how to be treated. But it's like they're going to prom like it just feels weird, and I don't. Every time I see the fishal, I'm like, why do we do this?
Speaker 5: All the things that you don't find creepy, this is what you find creepy. Yeah, dad's going to a dance with their daughter. It just feels creepy. But can you list why? I wish I.
Speaker 9: Understood the words for it, but when I see the pictures, it gives me the It just gives me.
Speaker 2: The like, oh my god, that's a feeling. He feels uncomfortable.
Speaker 6: Doesn't it feel right?
Speaker 5: It doesn't feel right?
Speaker 9: Uh, Like mom's getting dressed up and taking their sons to go dance like it's something that is just weird.
Speaker 6: And why haven't we done?
Speaker 1: That's true, it's weird.
Speaker 5: It's weird, weird, weird. What about father daughter dances at weddings? That's their grown adults. It's fine, So they're grown adults.
Speaker 6: The dad can date the daughter with one.
Speaker 5: Song and that's it.
Speaker 9: She is there dressed up for someone else, and also says her getting dressed up for her.
Speaker 1: Dad, and there is there is the opposite.
Speaker 5: Do you understand, Like, that's what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying at a wedding, there's the son and the mom, and yeah, why don't we have mom son dances?
Speaker 5: It's weird. I never thought about it being weird or strange because it's the dad and the daughter. I don't know. I just never thought anything weird about it. Yes, Lunchbox thinks Dad, they're trying to pick up their daughters or something. It's like the something romantic feeling about it.
Speaker 6: I just feels.
Speaker 9: And then you're going to a place where there's a bunch of other dads with their daughter.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's the point.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm with Bobby here. I've never thought about it being weird, But the more you talk about it, it's harding to think that it is. We've normalized it, right, we've normalized it because it happens all the time. But it's it is a little strange.
Speaker 5: If the dance was the dad finds another kid's daughter to take, that's weird.
Speaker 2: But yes, there's only a few songs where they dance with their daughter, but mostly it's the kids dancing together.
Speaker 6: Have you been No, I don't know that scene.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't think that because I don't think there are boys at the father daughter dance.
Speaker 1: But the girls get out there on the dance woorm and just dance and have fun.
Speaker 6: And one of the dad's dads do.
Speaker 9: But it's it's that time of year and it's weird and it needs to stop.
Speaker 5: I also don't think that the music at father daughter dances are that like dances that we would go to his kids like. I don't think they're grinding. I don't think they're playing upbeat music. I think it's a few slow dances.
Speaker 1: There's no like genuine pony, none of that's happening.
Speaker 6: I've never been, so I have no idea.
Speaker 5: Don't have a daughter, I know, Morgan, you ever go to one of these?
Speaker 4: No, the only thing dad daughter we had was Dad's donuts with dad and then we.
Speaker 5: Get really I don't think, but it's.
Speaker 2: Donuts with dad, like the boys at school their dad gets to come.
Speaker 6: To yeah, and like muffins with mom.
Speaker 1: Those are the only Like, Karen.
Speaker 5: Did you ever have a dad daughter dance or anything like that?
Speaker 1: No, I never did. My fiance is taking his daughter though on the father.
Speaker 5: Do and then how do you don't check them that's what it's weird? Is it weird?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: I thought it was really cute. She was really excited to pick out a dress.
Speaker 5: And yeah, maybe that's her first experience at picking out a dress and doing something like that. And you could do it safely.
Speaker 10: With your dad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 5: Like, I mean, there's a picture. I don't think it's what's the picture that triggered you.
Speaker 9: It's a dad and it has a picture and he's holding one of those candy hearts and it says I'm yours.
Speaker 5: Like that.
Speaker 6: Is weird. That is weird.
Speaker 5: That's weird. Get that dabbles into being it's not. It's not weird. It's not weird because I understand what he's doing.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's like the girl her dad is her first love. That's like her first but also then we need it. It's like a totally different kind of love.
Speaker 6: Right right.
Speaker 5: But I'm your man, like I'm your dad.
Speaker 6: Well, then write that on the heart.
Speaker 8: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 4: Amy was driving on the highway in an object flew up hit her car and she reacted. Now, she shared with the show a few different ways she potentially reacted and then we had to guess how it all actually went down. And this taught her how she would respond in a situation where something does fly at you.
Speaker 5: On the highway. Number two, Skirl was driving in California and a pole I think comes off another vehicle, goes through her car and impills her in the stomach during Yeah, during traffic. So her younger brother was in the back seat. She managed to see you off, throw call nine one one as the pole dragged from her vehicle. But yeah, I got her in the stomach. She underwent three surgeries, lost parts of her call and liver and kidney, spent nearly two months in the hospital recovering. Oh my gosh, you DBJ seven. She was just driving in traffic and a pole right in her stomach.
Speaker 6: Went through the windshield.
Speaker 1: That sounds like an episode of the Pit.
Speaker 5: No, I don't watch the Pit. The pit blew up like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's yeah huge.
Speaker 5: I just it's so medical, like Cuddy and Surgery. I don't like those shows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's the pit. It's the inside of the er.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean that's what it is. Firefighters cut the pole before they rushed to the hospital. They gave her a one percent chance of survival and she lived. Wow, but through traffic whoom right to the window, got it right in the stomach.
Speaker 9: And what's crazy is they said the pole was so long. While she was sitting there waiting for medical help, people were still rolling over the.
Speaker 5: Pole, driving over the pole because it was so long. That's crazy.
Speaker 6: It's crazy.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 5: Okay, Amy, I want you to you had something come at you in your car. I did, Okay, so walk.
Speaker 6: Us through it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm driving down the highway. I'm going about sixty five miles an hour when something out of the back of a truck flies towards my car. I can't even really say for sure exactly what it was. Okay, but it flies at me straight at my windshield. So now I know how I will react in this situation.
Speaker 5: The options are A.
Speaker 2: I screamed and swerved out of the way. B. I stayed calm, gripped the wheel, kept my eyes forward, and handled it.
Speaker 1: Like a responsible driver. See. I turned my head, closed my eyes and hoped for the best.
Speaker 5: Probably see because sometimes when I see a light to go to yellow, I closed mind real quick, so I don't she had hit red because then I didn't run the red line or not breaking the law. If I'm like, oh, I got close eyes and just stay straight, I would imagine I'm picking see for you.
Speaker 1: I'm a sea.
Speaker 5: Yes, I don't think you swerve. That would be the most dangerous thing you could possibly do. I think she is midle of the road, you guys.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm gonna go see. I'm shocked that she actually saw that's on the hitter car. I figured she was doing something else while she was driving.
Speaker 5: She's reading a book.
Speaker 2: Tell you, if I hadn't seen it, I would have heard it, because it like I was on the phone, and the person thought, whatever that was lunchbucks.
Speaker 1: You can be on the phone while driving and not be holding your phone. I'm going with that bluetooth.
Speaker 10: I'm going with it.
Speaker 5: You think she swerved, She screamed and swerved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But the person was like, that was so loud. I'm surprised You're windshield is not cracked.
Speaker 5: Which did you do?
Speaker 1: See?
Speaker 2: I turned my head, close my eyes, and I guess I was hoping for the best.
Speaker 1: But I don't like that. That's who I was in.
Speaker 5: This is a reaction, reaction, I know, but does that make it worse of a person I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess thought I would take a little more ownership of the situation. It all happened so fast, but now I know instinctively i'm that person.
Speaker 5: But it didn't crack your windshield or anything.
Speaker 11: No, if it was a pole right through the windshield, yeah, I imagine looking down to and there's just a pole in your stomach. I didn't nowhere, because you're not even driving somewhere where that could possibly happen.
Speaker 5: You're just on the road.
Speaker 2: One time, my sister was on I thirty five and a shovel flew out of the back of a crazy truck in front of her, and it did crack her windshield, but it didn't go through, which is crazy because I mean that's similar, like this fear of this sharp object coming at you, then to have.
Speaker 5: The wherewithal not to swerve or slam on the brakes.
Speaker 7: I think it just.
Speaker 1: Happened so fast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hopefully not you your sister.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 8: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 4: The world feels heavy right now, and a listener called in requesting that we bring back our segment laughing for thirty seconds, where for thirty seconds we just laughed, completely unprompted, and it honestly made all of us feel good. So that's why I'm bringing it in at the number one spot. I feel like all of us could use just a little bit of smiles, joy and laughter to have for the rest of our weekend.
Speaker 1: Number one.
Speaker 5: We have Ian on the phone right now. Hey, Ian, what's up, buddy?
Speaker 12: Morning Studio calling to see to do a segment that we don't think you've done in six years or so. It's until last time I called. But I do have thirty seconds of laughing.
Speaker 5: Oh man, this is hard. We have done this in a while. And what happens too, Listeners will come up on our show midway through this and think that we've just freaked out, like we've gone insane. Possibly we have brabies like all that could probably, But what we do is, at Ian's request, is we just laugh for thirty seconds. Got Catty be in the right mood to do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah it feels hard today, but yeah, it could be good to give it a run. Maybe we all needed a little bit.
Speaker 6: I got the timer up thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: Not to go insane anyways.
Speaker 5: And don't hang up. Okay, all right, Well, okay, this is for Ian and for everybody out there. We are going to laugh for thirty seconds straight for no reason whatsoever. Cold start, cold start, Ready ready to one go.
Speaker 6: Time I could have gone on thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: My face hurts.
Speaker 5: And how you feel about that?
Speaker 12: Oh that's what we need if we all need to find.
Speaker 10: It every day.
Speaker 5: Well, h yeah, we forced that one. I don't know if we found it. We forced it Ian because you called. I'm gonna give you a two hundred and fifty dollars gift card to Macy's. How does that sound, dude?
Speaker 12: No way, that's awesome. I got two year old kids and two little boys, so that's that's perfect.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 5: Oh hold on for a second. We're gonna get you this card. So don't forget. Valentine's Day is coming up Saturday. So if it's Valentine's Day you're thinking about, Macy's makes it easy to find something special for every relationship and every budget. This Valentine's Day, Macy's has diamond jewelry at every price point and up to seventy percent off this week. Diamond raceless diamond studs. They're a timeless symbol of love. Don't show up empty handed. Macy's is the destination for last minute gifting that will make Valentine's Day memorable. Get to your local Macy's this Valentine's Day or hit up Macy's dot com. We're gonna give you this Ian since you requested a segment we hadn't done in six years, and do whatever you want with it. fIF two hundred and fifty dollars gift card to Macy's Ian Stanle the Phone. Thank you everybody for listening.
Speaker 8: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 1: Thanks for being here this weekend.
Speaker 4: I will remind you one more time Part one, Part three this weekend with Mike d highly encourage you to check it out. If that's not your thing, you can check out my podcast. Take this personally. I just did an episode that was all about love, dating relationships because we are in the Month of Love, but more than that, friendships, relationships, stuff like that too, So go check it out if you're interested and just want to hear some different type of content this weekend. But if this is where I leave you, I hope you have a great love filled weekend whatever that looks like, and be safe.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 3: That's the best Bits of the Week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 1: Show and follow ed web Girl Morgan
Speaker 3: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.