Speaker 1: Coming up next, our final News round Up and Information Overload Hour.
Speaker 2: All Right, News round Up, Information Overload Hour. We'll take calls for the better part of this hour. Eight hundred and nine to four one seawn is our number on this Friday. And so we've been doing this Tesla contest and for a little over a month. And I'll tell you why I did it, very simply is I just cannot stand when people are bullied, treated so fundamentally unfairly, and this effort to intimidate, harass, hurt, threaten not only Elon Musk, there's been assassination or calls for his assassination. But then we see these acts of domestic terrorism. We've seen Tesla dealerships have bullets fired into them. We've watched as charging stations have put a blaze. We've watched as you know, lots on Tesla dealerships that those vehicles have been put a blaze. We know that there's been dosing of Tesla owners. I mean, it's just and of course the left, you know, they say nothing. You know, the great January six ers that said the summer of twenty twenty five hundred and seventy four riots were mostly peaceful, there's such pocious, such hypocrites, and it really just infuriated me what they were doing. What has this man done. This man created SpaceX. This man has made it possible for hundreds and hundreds of countries around the world to have much better communications with starlink. This man has launched those satellites through SpaceX. This man is docked to the International Space Station numerous times. And after Biden and Harris couldn't rescue the astronauts that were only supposed to be there a week after, you know, almost three hundred days, it took Elon Musk and SpaceX, who successfully in every aspect of what he did here was dangerous, and he's the chief engineer of SpaceX to successfully go up rescue them and bring them home safely to their families.
Speaker 3: Thank God. Amazing feet.
Speaker 2: Now this guy is also involved in and it's actually an arm of Tesla, their robotic arm. I mean, we might see a day in our lifetime where menial tasks around the house like vacuuming and doing the dishes might be done by a robot. I mean that is now probably because of AI our future. He has Neurallink and he's working to help the blind again using artificial intelligence. If you don't have groc his artificial intelligence, you do need to get it. Is it is fun, It is like wow, it will blow you away. You can ask it any question if you ever want to think, don't just last rock and it'll give you the answer.
Speaker 3: It's incredible.
Speaker 2: And anyway, so I decided that I was going to buy a Tesla, and then I decided, you know what, let me up the ante a little bit. And I didn't have any illusions that I could save Tesla, and I think Tesla will recover. He said on his earnings call that he's going to be devoting more attention to that, less attention to doze and let others take care of that.
Speaker 3: And he got it up and running.
Speaker 2: And we're now well over one hundred and fifty billion dollars in waste, fraud, and abuse.
Speaker 3: And that's just a tip of the iceberg.
Speaker 2: And just because he's friends with Trump and he's exposed Democrats for wasting that much, hundreds of billions of our dollars, he's become hated and for no good reason. This man has done a lot of good for society. Neurallink will hopefully one day help the blind see and those with spinal cord injuries walk again. And I always thought electric cars liberals like him. I don't think they're going to save the earth. I didn't buy it for any environmental reason. I bought it, and when I found out about how great it was in test drove one, I'm like, wow, over a thousand horsepower. I got the s plaid. It goes from zero to sixty one point nine nine seconds. I'll never have to put a gallon of gas in that car. I have a charging station at my house and I can charge it and keep it fully charged. It's perfect for my driving needs. Maybe you know, it depends. If you drive over the road a lot, you might be a little more difficult. But for me, it's perfect, and it is just the greatest engineered car and greatest experience now with Tesla's with the one I have, I literally I'll just put in a navigation an address, and I will hit basically auto drive, autopilot, and it will take me straight to that destination if I.
Speaker 3: Parked my car.
Speaker 2: Went to a movie A couple of saturdays ago, I went to see The Chosen. I actually went two weekends in a row. I saw two of them. I didn't see the third one yet, and I went there and I parked the car far away, and I get out of the movie theater and I go to my Tesla app and you press a button and says, come to me and the car. You see an image of your car driving itself, backing out of a parking space and then slowly making its way right up to where I am, like a valet. And then I jump in my car, put in my destination, I auto drive it home and I don't even have to think about it. And by the way, it's a very smart machine. It knows exactly if I ever try to text and drive or just see who's texting me, forget it. BPP won't let you. It's amazing technology. And I'm sure other car is going to try and steal all the technology out of it. But I am the most advanced, technologically, the best engineered car I've ever had. So I decided to give one away to a lucky winner. And we had people for a month signing up word of the day, and we announced Monday the winner. And she's on the phone now. Her name is Verlin, and all I'll say is she's from California. I have no idea what she's doing out in California, but well we'll ask her in a second.
Speaker 4: Verlin.
Speaker 2: First of all, congratulations, Thank you, Sean.
Speaker 5: I can't thank you enough. I have to tell you. My birthday is Wednesday, and I grew up in a little town in North Dakota. I have eight brothers and sisters and for our birthdays you would get an angel food cake and one dollar. So waiting this tesla is quite an improvement.
Speaker 3: Did you now which which?
Speaker 2: By the way, I did see your beautiful though, so I do know the answer to the question before I asked it.
Speaker 3: You got the s plaid like I did.
Speaker 5: I did, I copied you.
Speaker 2: You made a great choice. This thing you will it is like rocket ship. You're gonna have fun with it. You're gonna love the self driving. You're gonna love the valet come to me, you know, and the car backs out of a parking spot and comes to you. It's incredible technology. Way do you get it? And it's simple to use, it's not hard to figure out.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, I was a little intimidated. My husband is an electrical engineer and he designs a lot of computer things and so he's very ticky, and that's not my wheelhouse. But I have to tell you, I got to test drive it, and I actually get to keep one overnight. And I got in there, and you know, I don't know how to do the autopilot yet or to come to me or those fine features. But even just driving it, I was surprised how quickly I can learn some of the features on it. And it is so smooth and such a pleasure. I just I really really am going to enjoy this, So thank you. It's wonderful.
Speaker 3: Well, I couldn't be happy for you. What were you driving up to this point.
Speaker 5: Well, in the past, I had a Ford Eddie Bauer Explorer, and then my sister moved to New York. She was out here in California, and then she moved to New York, and so she sold me her two hundred I mean, her two thousand and eight accurate TSX, So that is what I've been driving. So I'm going to go from a two thousand and eight car to this beautiful model asque plaid.
Speaker 2: Now you don't have to drive it fast. It just goes fast. If you wanted to go fast, you can drive it anyway. You want and you could pick, for example, in self driving mode, whether you want us to go to the speed limit or keep up with traffic, or if you're in a hurry. I mean, they have those that that kind of options available. You got like a big computer screen in front of you, and it's it's it's it's just an amazing piece of technology.
Speaker 3: I think you're gonna love it.
Speaker 2: The one feature that really stands out the most is how safe it is. It really does. I mean, it's it will break forward. I never touched the brakes on that car. When you take your foot off the accelerator, it just there's down shifts like immediately, and then you know, think about this and never have it. In California? What do you pay for a gallon of gasoline out there? Super unlettered for example, like seven dollars a gallon? Six dollars a gallon?
Speaker 5: Well, where I'm at, I think it's about five thirty nine or something like that right now that for regular or super that actually is for super so.
Speaker 2: Prices of that since Donald Trump gotten well, I can tell you right now I pay about two dollars and seventy cents a gallon for regular here in Florida a little bit more for super obviously.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now that's really remarkable. I grew up in North Dakota, so like I said earlier, and yeah, there's nothing like you know, the cost of gas and the cost of homes and everything out here in the LA area, it's crazy out here.
Speaker 2: Well look, and to everybody that that participated, I wish I could give one to everyone. That would be cost prohibitive for me. I'm not as rich as he a lot Musk. However, I am so happy for you. Thank you for listening, thank you for participating in the contest, and I really wish all the best with the car, and I hope you enjoy it.
Speaker 5: Well, San, just thank you so much. My mom is giving you a heavenly hug from above because she always watched your show and she would say, he's so handsome.
Speaker 2: Did your mom need thicker glasses like the woman on my car, Vinnie?
Speaker 5: I know that.
Speaker 2: Well, God bless your mom. I'm sure you miss her and uh I did. Uh Listen. I'm just happy. I think you're gonna love this car. I promise you. There's not one person that I've taken a ride with or put it. I've shown my kids. I've shown everybody in my life this car, and they're like, oh my gosh, it just is it?
Speaker 3: It is?
Speaker 2: It is that different. If you look online you can see now again, you're not going to drive it at this speed, but it can be a Corvette Z six. It can beat a Bugatti, it can beat a Lamborghini, it can beat a Porsche. It beats every muscle car you've ever heard of before, and and yet it drives like a regular sedan.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I do like speed, and it's very comfortable. And I've gone soaring in a plane twice, the one that didn't have an engine, and I mean, I love all that. That's thrill. That's going to be a thrill for me.
Speaker 2: So oh, you did a you did a slot, you did a glide, you did a one of those rides?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I did. I did the glide. The plane was at the end.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 5: The first time I did it, they pulled us off a cliff. It was an autowinch that pulled you off the cliffs and a thermal lift lifts the plane up and then you just cruise around up there. And then when I did that, when the plane right before me had crashed, and then I was in line to go next, and they said do you want to go? And I said, yeah, yeah, why not?
Speaker 2: So that was Firz a little more adventurous than me. I would never do what you did, ever under any circumstances. But no, listen, enjoy, enjoy your rest plaid. When do you get when do you get your model? When does it get delivered? For your birthday? I guess your birthday is passing well.
Speaker 5: Wednesday's my birthday, so they say in one to three weeks. And if you ever come out, I'll treat you to an in and out burger and fries. I've heard you like those.
Speaker 2: I love them. Don't like is not the right word love love animal style. You got a deal anyway, Berlin. God bless you. Appreciate you and enjoy the new Tesla.
Speaker 5: I hope you enjoy it, Yes, son, God bless you too.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, quick break right back. When we come back, we'll hit the phones eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn. As we continue this Friday, let's get to our busney phones eight hundred nine one Sea. If you want to be a part of the program, uh Raphael Missouri Next, Sean Hannity Show, Happy Fridays are Yes, how you.
Speaker 4: Doing, Hannity, and thank you for taking me up. And I've been an avid listener of view, my family and all of us. But the reason I'm thank you that my brothers and I we've been talking for a while and we're just like frustrated with the fact that all this fraud as was uncovered, with the Social Security and high arrest and all the money going to dead people, people that are too old, people that are not even born, and no one's been arrested. I mean my sister. When my mother passed away, they deposited her last Social Security check into it, and my sister didn't know until she really that she got a call from them saying that if she doesn't return that money, they're going to issue a warrant for her arrest for fraud. I'm like, what you know? And I thought it was just an isolated situation, But they also happened to my father in law when his mother passed away. They Frozer's accounts, threatened to put him in jail if he didn't return back to seven hundred and eighty dollars. Okay, now, dojunk covered all this fraud? These checks are going somewhere. Money's going somewhere, someone's getting it, somebody's catching it. Follow the money, and let's start arresting people. I know you're a good friend of Trump's. He listens to the show. Let's start making examples of these politicians that go into office making two hundred and forty thousand a year, and within four years they're already multi millionaires. Wonder where the money's coming from. If it were me, i'd be in jail right away. There's no itser.
Speaker 2: But I am telling you right now, just knowing what I know about, like Nancy Pelosi happens to be in her been the greatest stock pickers of all time. I don't buy that for a second. I just my gut tells me it's it's complete.
Speaker 3: BS.
Speaker 2: Al right, twenty five down to the top of the hour. Your calls are coming up this Friday, straight ahead, eight hundred and nine to four one sean, if you want to join us. Look, I consider myself a little bit of a mini prepper, all right, what does that mean. I have extra food, extra water, I have self defense, I have AMMO.
Speaker 3: I've got everything in.
Speaker 2: Case and case and case and case and case, and I they think it's a smart thing to do. We saw supply chain issues during COVID when it comes to pharmaceuticals, and I don't want to be caught short there. Now that's where doctor Roland comes in, who I met and he came up with the best solution that actually works. And every family needs a Jase case. What's a Jase case. It's a supply of emergency use prescription antibiotics. They got They got a whole list of things available for You can go to the website and check it out yourself. It's available for your family, for yourself, for peace of mind, and that means no waiting in line during a crisis because you will already have it fast, affordable, easy. You simply go to jasee dot com. You answer a few questions, a license doctor reviews your information and boom, the medications will be shipped straight to your door and.
Speaker 3: Then you don't have to worry.
Speaker 2: If you know, the market gets slammed and there's a rush on the market and in your pharmacy says, oh sorry, we're out of that anyway. Jason is the fastest, most important, most affordable option on the market today. I have my own jas case and I'm glad I finally got it. I should have thought of it before, and it gives me peace of mind. And I know I have my medications on hand just in case, and you could even take them with you when you travel. Anyway, take control of your health, be prepared for workst case scenario. Just go to jcejas dot com slash Hannity using the promo code Hannity gets you twenty five dollars off.
Speaker 3: No one else has this deal.
Speaker 2: That's jas dot com slash Hannity promo code Hannity twenty five bucks off and get your own jace case. All right, let's get to our busy phones, shall we h. Let us say hi to Diane in Texas. God bless Texas. What's up, Diane?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 6: I'm good, Thanks for taking my call, Love Texas. So, I'm an x STEM from twenty sixteen. So I've been an x STEM now independent, although you know, I voted for Trump three times, and I bailed from the Democrat Party in twenty sixteen, much earlier than a lot of those that have bailed in you know, the last four years because of the Biden administration. But anyway, I had to kind of smile, but not really in a funny way. At what's going on with David Hoage saying that he's gonna primary some of the older Democrats, and then the DNC chair I can't remember his name right.
Speaker 3: Now, Kenny, David hog or keV Martin.
Speaker 6: Yet saying that they're neutral arbiters of the process, the DNC process, which is a joke because of like Rush called her, Debbie Blabermouth Schultz putting her thumb on the scale during twenty sixteen against Berniey. So you know, they're just doing the same stuff that they've been doing for a decade, and they don't even know how ridiculous they are.
Speaker 3: What do you they don't know? Well, I don't think they do. I don't realize.
Speaker 2: I don't think they realize how out of touch they are right now. And the ones that do are afraid of those that will come after them. Yeah, I think that's their problem. I literally think they're held captive by the radicals and they dare not speak out against them. And by the way, this is especially true about Chuck Schumer and Hakeem Jeffries. Do you think they're going to take on the squad? Never not gonna happen. They're never going to do.
Speaker 6: It, I know, but most people, even Democrats, don't really go with the squad, so they're just shooting themselves in the foot.
Speaker 3: I'm all in favor of that.
Speaker 2: Let them stay right where they are, and let good luck with them where they're headed.
Speaker 6: I'm happy to and AOC running in twenty twenty eight. Good luck. There's no way she could number one if she even wins in her primary debate, like a JD Vance or anyone.
Speaker 3: Good luck with that.
Speaker 2: Although I'm not sure what she's going to do, I could see her wanting to race to the presidency. I really could now. If she challenges Schumer, I think her odds are pretty good. If she's running for president, I don't think her odds are as good, but it'll be somebody like her. The party in total has been radicalized. The squad, Jasmine Crockett, AOC, Bernie, they they they are at their heart and soul that party. Thank you so much, Diane in Texas. You have a great, great weekend. Scott in Utah, Scott, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 7: Hey? Sean, thanks taking my call. I'm calling with a non political question, even though I've been a Trump supporter of my whole life, especially the last three years. End Musk. But my daughter, my three grandkids, and my son in law. He graduated from dental school in May and they're moving to Alaska for three years to be a dentist. And I want to know what Berna you recommend. I want to buy them a gun to send it up there for animals and for self protection.
Speaker 3: The great question. I like them all and have them all.
Speaker 2: I even have some of their their models that they actually sent me a rifle that I used to test and I love it. The latest version of the cl version is probably the one that I would use for home defence and carry. But you really can't go wrong with any of them because they all use the same technology. And I would just recommend that you go for it, and I think you doing them a favor. I think every family should have burners in their home, and I also believe every family should have a firearm in their home. I mean, but if you if you can use the non leadal option, you're definitely gonna prevent a whole host of potential problems from arising. If you know, it's sort of like you have to prove your innocence even in your own home. In some states, it's crazy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I'm a big gun enthusiast like you, and I just want to get them something to take to Alaska. So but thank you for the for the recommendation.
Speaker 2: All right, my friend, I hope, I hope it helps. We appreciate you being there, and good luck to them. You can't go wrong. BYRNA dot com slash Annity, you'll get ten percent off. By the way, back to our phones, Rob, South Carolina.
Speaker 3: What's up, Rob? How are you happy Friday?
Speaker 8: Glad you called, mister Andy. Thanks for taking a call.
Speaker 5: Doing well?
Speaker 3: Thank you? What's going on?
Speaker 9: I was calling with an observation more than anything.
Speaker 8: I was in a conversation not too long ago with my son. He is a quatable county police officer in Maryland, and I am a recovering Marylander now living in South Carolina, very happily, by the way.
Speaker 9: And we were talking about the sanctuary city status and the topic came up about Garcia not being convicted of any crimes, and he laughed and says to me, he says, well, he absolutely won't be convicted of a crime because all we can do is holding until the dangerous situation is over, and then we're told to let him go. He could have been pulled over like many other people. So it's really not about him. It's about the illegal immigration, the status they have, and a lot of the structure that I believe the liberals have put in place that if these guys do get arrested, they're never.
Speaker 8: Going to get convicted. It's always going to be a legend.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, we do have people now, and we have law enforcement around the country that are now forced even Newsom in California, sanctuary states and with all the sanctuary city is involved, they must now cooperate with ice. So there's a new sheriff in town. And these states want the money that they get from the federal government, which is why I don't they're definitely gonna they're going to have to cooperate, whether.
Speaker 3: They like it or not.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think as long as they keep that money flow coming in, they're going to go down with the ship because there's just so much money for them to be lost. And you look at the state of Baltimore as it sits and the silliness that's taking place there. For a common sense, it gets a little scary to think that you're willing to put your own morals and values at that par at risk in a little of a dollar, which is what I see happening up in Maryland.
Speaker 4: At the moment.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, the fact that this guy, you know, that's the fact that the Democrats are so invested in this and this is the hill they want to die.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, all right, well, go die on that hill. Good luck with that.
Speaker 2: The American people see this and I think they're disgusted by it. I mean, they've turned this guy. First of all, they just lie about the case on so many different issues. And you know, like we found out yesterday, Oh, the guy was driving the car of a guy that was responsible for human smuggling, and he had a bunch of people in the back seat of the car. And you know, it is so obvious to me that this guy deserves what he got, but they don't care. And this is why I say they're putting the safety, well, they're putting the so called rights that are non existent for people that don't respect our laws, border and sovereignty. They are putting that over the safety of Americans and the same people that wouldn't even you know, pick up a phone and call families that lost loved ones that were murdered, raped, victims of violent crime by by all the illegals as they sat idly by, silently, you know, a complicit with Biden, Harris may orcus and never said control the border, enforced the laws of our country.
Speaker 3: That's all on them. They own that, you know.
Speaker 2: And now now Donald Trump is ist with the heavy lift of having to not only secure the border, but also get rid of, you know, the millions and millions of people that didn't respect our laws, borders and sovereignty. It's hard anyway, my friend, appreciate it. We go to the socialist utopia. I once lived there, New York. John, you're on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 10: Happy Friday, Hi, Sean, thanks for taking the call. I wonder if you question for me, is there any reason that the administration and the Republicans can't play offense when it comes to executive orders?
Speaker 8: In other words, as.
Speaker 10: Soon as Trump signs an executive order, as soon as he puts the cap on the pen, why don't we have a Republican or conservative group challenge the law, judge, shop or go to a judge that is a constitutional judge and at least get the law implemented or the the well.
Speaker 2: They have been winning in a lot of their cases, not all of them, but they've been winning even a five Supreme Court decisions. But I think the Supreme Court is afraid now of their own shadow. It's very dangerous, you know. And I worry about heaf Justice Roberts because I think he's thinking about his legacy and doesn't want the Court to be viewed as political. Whatever his motives are, they should not be a factor. There's only two things that he should factor into his decision making. That is our constitution and whether or not he's upholding the laws of our land.
Speaker 3: Period end of sentence.
Speaker 2: And you know, once they start worrying about legacy, it's usually over.
Speaker 10: But before it even gets to there, why not? Why what usually happens as an executive order gets signed, it gets challenged, They judge shop and they stop it, as you talked about earlier in the show. But why don't we just take that tool away from them? Will judge shop first and then at least the thing gets implemented. It's a lot tougher to stop, you know, something rolling downhill that it is before it even gets started. They'll appeal it, and they may, you know, they may win the appeal and it ultimately goes to the Supreme Court. But at least it's implemented first, rather than just waiting. They challenge it, and now we got to wait and then we got to appeal it. It seems like we're always playing defense when it comes to these executive orders rather than offense.
Speaker 2: Just remember this has always been and will forever remain a strategy of the left when they lose elections. They can't win at the ballot box, they can't do it legislatively. This is their go to method to implement their radicalism. Just understand it for what it is, and we just got to keep fighting. Unfortunately, you know, I think legislation by the House and the Senate that would prevent them from judge shopping and letting these lower courts assert the power the constitutional authority of the president would be a good start. Right anyway, John, appreciate the call, my friend, you have a great, great weekend. Let us say hi to Kirk and Maryland a real Maryland or I assume what's up Kirk?
Speaker 4: Hey, how you doing I'm good.
Speaker 3: What's going on, big.
Speaker 1: Fan, longtime listener, and I'm going to say thank you for everything you do to try to keep this constitutional republic of ours alive.
Speaker 3: But anyway, I'm trying. I am trying. I'm working on.
Speaker 1: It, and you're doing a great job. Anyway, I want to tell you a little bit about Van Holland. You know, this stunt that he pulled is not the least bit surprising to me. I mean, he's a politician from Maryland. You know. Van Holland represents Maryland's eighth district. This is a large district that borders on d C. It's the most affluent county in the nation. It has the largest immigrant population in the country, with forty percent immigrants, twenty of which are Hispanic. So I mean, you know, for him to do a stunt like this, this is about getting votes, and this is about creating cheap labor in the county.
Speaker 7: That's what I think.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're talking about the state of Maryland. You know, they just passed a reparations bill, Sean, you know, a reparations bill. You know, our governor Wes Moore, I like to call him lessmore inherited, A five point five billion dollar serplus and in two years we now have a three point three billion dollar deficit. He just signed a one point six seven dollars billion dollar increase for taxes and fees. And you wonder why people are leaving the state of Maryland in droves. If they weren't for my three grandchildren trying, I'd be living next door to you.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I want you as my neighbor, yet I have to get to know you better. Uh no, I'm only kidding, No, I mean, you're living in a very radical left wing state.
Speaker 3: And this is what you get.
Speaker 2: You know, when you had Kayla Hamilton raped and murdered, he didn't call her family, He didn't call Rachel Morin's mom, Patty Morin, and and this is now you know he's he's more and wouldn't even ask the guy Garcia when he met him if he was an MS thirteen gang member. I mean, it tells you everything you need to know about him. I would like to say you have a chance of winning elections in Maryland, but you know, well, unfortunately anybody with brains left Maryland a long time ago, like they're leaving New York and New Jersey, in Chicago and California, they're leaving in droves, and it's gonna make it hard, if not impossible, over time to make those to make a political comeback in those states in my opinion. Anyway, I do appreciate your call. I hope you have a great weekend. As a real Marylander. This guy's an El Salvadorian. I can't believe everyone keeps saying it. They're still saying it. Drives me nuts. Right, that's going to wrap things up for today, and next week we will go through the first hundred days of Donald Trump cleaning up Biden's mess. In other words, news that you never hear about from the state run legacy media mob all coming up next week. Hope you'll join us all week long. Frankly, it should be a celebration transformation and transformation all and consequential and a restoration of constitutional order, all happening next week.
Speaker 3: Have a great weekend and see you Monday.
Speaker 2: Hey, did you know a violent crime is committed in our country, the United States of America, every twenty six seconds, and you see it every day. Criminals, they're getting bolder, and our broken legal system can punish you if you're ever in a position in your own home or at work, just for defending yourself and your family. It's enough to make any gun owner hesitate. This is why the us CCA exists now. They give you access to self defense, liability insurance and training, and fire our education so if God forbid trouble comes, you will not be standing alone. Is over eight hundred and fifty thousand Americans, including myself, that depend on and trust the us CCA. Right now, the us CCA is doing a limited time offer for you, my listeners. If you go to the website defendfamily dot com, You're gonna get six chances to win twelve hundred bucks for the gun of your choice. It's simple, it's quick, it's one hundred percent free, but you need to hurry. This giveaway will end soon. Go to defend family dot com lock in your six free entries to win twelve hundred bucks towards the firearm of your choice. That's thefenfamily dot Com today