Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod. It's Teddy Mellencamp and camera Judge. Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp.
Speaker 2: And Dolores Katana. Just kidding, pronounce your name Rushlely Katanya whatever.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it's actually tam or Judge in case you couldn't tell by the lovely shining attitude, shining attitudes attitude right for I've been sitting on this couch for five hours. It feels like, my gosh, taking fifty two pe breaks.
Speaker 2: Oh I know.
Speaker 1: So today we're recapping Real Housewives of London Season one, episode two. Okay, first I have to know your dream first guest. Let's both put it in here.
Speaker 2: Our dream first guests from the show. Yeah, uh, Panthea. Panthea too, that's who I want to Yeah, I mean I like them all, some more than others. Obviously we're only two episodes in. I love NeSSI we're just getting to know them but so far, and you know, it can change who our favorite one is just like that.
Speaker 1: Well, Panthea's mom is also my favorite.
Speaker 2: Panthea's mom is, well, we understand Panthea a lot better now, let's just put it that way. Was it a little bit like seeing Heather de Roe's mom. Yes, and we see okay, I see more of it? Yes? Yes?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: I mean is her name Charlotte or Charlotte? Because I wasn't quite sure?
Speaker 1: S H A R L.
Speaker 2: Do they call her Charlotte June or Charlotte June Charlotte June?
Speaker 1: Oh? I thought it was because I didn't want to be called mother or grandmother.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine? Could you having kids and going you are not calling me mom?
Speaker 1: Like if I was like, listen, cruise, you say mom one more time, that we're not gonna be Teddy Joe.
Speaker 2: From now going to boarding school so far away that we're only going to see you once every.
Speaker 1: Year, every other weekend.
Speaker 2: I mean, what a different life though, just a different way of life.
Speaker 1: Like all kidboarding schools.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so her kid, Cameron is eleven, tens boarding school year round. Sanna's nine and does weekly boarding, so that means she comes home on the weekend. But my question is Coco's eight and she just lives at home.
Speaker 1: Caroline Stanbury, I think she said she herself, her parents sent her to boarding school and she was six years old.
Speaker 2: I know, which makes sense too, knowing what we know about her and all her motherly instinct.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's she's so funny.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's funny. We'll talk about it later on, but just how she felt about being an empty nester.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, it starts out with Panthea's mother, Charlotte Art. We can't I guess we can't even call her Panthea's mother anymore, and she visits her immediately makes a comment about Panthea's hair and her eyelashes. Well, Panthea feel like, that's what my dad would do. Oh really, my head fake eyelashes on or you did?
Speaker 2: I can have a una brow in a mustache and my mom would not make any comments really, Oh no, she never does. In fact, I recently lightened my hair since I saw her last, and when I saw her with darker hair, she's like, oh yeah, I really love it. And then when I started, she's like, oh thank god you lightened it. I'm like, mom, you just told me.
Speaker 1: Well what a was I supposed to say?
Speaker 2: I'm like the truth?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think I can't believe that you're I'm your mom seems like such like a straight shooter. I can't believe she doesn't say anything. No, Like, I'm already kind of worried about my dad's concert and when I show up, what I'm going to wear and how much makeup I'm going to apply before seeing him, because if it's a lot, he will freak out. Like when if we were on Watch What Happens Live Together, I remember he was like, why are you dressed like that? Why do you have so much makeup?
Speaker 2: Well, when we were in the hospital, first thing he said to Matt was if you're gay, you don't trust very well. And I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I mean I get it. I get it. But do you think that her upbringing obviously plays a role in her personality as an adult?
Speaker 2: No shit, ye yes.
Speaker 1: But we're seeing a pattern now where housewives are actually tell talking about their moms and their mommy issues. We've got Joeellen, We've got Bronwyn, We've got now Panthea.
Speaker 2: Well I again, I was doing that fifteen years ago on the show on Orange County. You I don't remember because you don't watch back then. But oh yeah, I had my mom at a woman's expo talking about being raised by a family that never said I loved you ever.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But her mom is a lot, like a lot, a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, her mom. I mean, I think Panthea is a lot.
Speaker 2: Panthea is a little bit more motherly than her mom.
Speaker 1: Correct, I mean her mom was like going to sporting events isn't even my thing, like being kids sporting events.
Speaker 2: But it's kind of one of those things like why do you have kids? And why do I feel like Panthea is the only child because this woman when I had one, I don't want her to call me mom. And I'm never having a child again.
Speaker 1: I think she I think she is an only child's she goes, I just made that up.
Speaker 2: I got knocked up. Shit, this is happening, never doing this again.
Speaker 1: I think that she has one, but I mean we'll find out in a second. But as they're kind of talking to each other from the beginning, the mom doesn't fill to herself in front of Panthea's kids either. It's like they're not even sitting there, like the mom's like Panthea's like, I am so excited that my son is going to the what Junior Olympics or whatever it is, and the and Charlte's like, who cares? Who have that?
Speaker 2: And then her daughter goes, did she ever congratulate you? Never? Never, once, because she never showed up to anything.
Speaker 1: Just this whole thing sets things into perspective. I also see, like why Panthea has such a soft spot for her husband. He seems like such a nurture, like the fact that he like brings her tea in bed and does all those things for her. His name Ed, I don't remember we decided to name them all the same things, ed.
Speaker 2: Ed.
Speaker 1: But no, I think this was a good way to start it off the episode because I was laughing.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, and it shows you why Panthea is such a hard ass, and then we learn later on why she hates liars.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Then NeSSI goes to the London book fair.
Speaker 2: What was the last time you went to a book fair?
Speaker 1: If I did, it was I got lost and accidentally ended up by a book fair. Do you mean a library?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, probably the last book fair I went to is you know when your kids in elementary school there's book fairs and you got to take them and they get to buy. Oh.
Speaker 1: Then I went last year, Oh because dove, but they don't call it book fairs anymore. They call it something else because you're going to purchase the books. Like I think where they are is like where editors are buying books, a.
Speaker 2: Little bit different than the book fairs that we dofflementary school. Yeah, yeah, well Nessie, she wrote her own book. Yeah, there was a kid's cooking book. Is that right?
Speaker 1: She's been working on a children's cooking book. And then as she's talking about that, why.
Speaker 2: Did Juliet show up in a dinosaur outfit paired with valentinos?
Speaker 1: I honestly felt like Juliet was kind of trying to steal the spotlight from Nassi.
Speaker 2: Well I kind of went like, oh, I have those Valentinos. I haven't worn them in fifteen years.
Speaker 1: But I still was like, why is she coming and making such a big ordeal about herself when she's supposed to be there supporting her friend. I didn't think that was a supportive move.
Speaker 2: Was Juliet the one that borrowed the clothes that Amanda went after? Yes, Okay, they're not so calmed and reserved as she was in the first scene. She's kind of attention getter showing up to a book fair in a dinosaur outfit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's showing up to a book for it in a book fair and a dinosaur outfit. And then I love how I couldn't tell if maybe they only had the cover of the book, because like I felt like they were very stingy. Was showing us any pages? Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I feel like she was. She was coming in and she was like, I'm going to try to steal a little attention here. But what this also shows me is that Nessie does a lot so far, She's sent a lot. Yeah, she writes cookbooks, she's a chef to the Queen.
Speaker 2: I mean like she was in finance.
Speaker 1: She was in finance. She had sex on the first date and still married twenty years later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's doing something right. She's doing something right well, Juliet, even though she was in her damn dinosaur outfit. She said she wanted to resolve things with Panthea. But she says she doesn't listen. Panthea doesn't listen. Well, she doesn't well when she thinks she's right, she's right.
Speaker 1: Wow. But don't know any people like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know, not me. NeSSI also is I feel like she tries to smooth things over with everybody, because she says, well, there must be a good side to Panthea if you guys were good friends for so long. And I wanted to get a megaphone and just say that out loud, because if you're friends with some but I'm not taking it on my cast, but maybe I am. But if you're good friends with somebody for ten years and you had a falling out, don't act like they're the fucking devil.
Speaker 1: Well, either don't like act like they're the fucking devil, or don't act like this is really about a dentist. In this episode, we find out that that fight was six years ago.
Speaker 2: I have a question, Yeah, do you think that they have not spoken six years?
Speaker 1: Threw Panthea off when it came to juliet in the first week, was because they see each other all the time and they just coexist. And then at that first dinner function, Juliette came up to Panthea and it was like, Hi, beautiful, you looking gorgeous.
Speaker 2: That's more context and that makes more sense for them for her to bring it up, because if they were great friends all this time, and this situation happened six years ago and they have been having fun and going out and doing things in the past six years and it was never brought up, then I would be like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: No, I think it would be the same as if I walked into a room and LVP was there, like I maybe would like raise my hand like I'm not gonna like, oh hi, beautiful, how's it going one one? Like you're gonna what are you going to do to me?
Speaker 2: Either? But if they were good friends, so let's say me and you go and film and I'm like, you're like, oh, you know that time that you jumped off the group text.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, but the differences we are still talking every single day, so we're working through it. They have not talked in six years.
Speaker 2: How do you know that?
Speaker 1: That's what they said.
Speaker 2: So they have not had a relationship, no friendship, no mating each other out of it, like it's something of this quote we see each other up at events.
Speaker 1: Okay, you never greeted me that way. But Panthea brought it up on camera before the party, so she had an agenda. She wanted it to be okay.
Speaker 2: So I don't remember hearing that, So that makes more sense because I'm like, if they've been friends for all this past six years and they get on a TV show and you're going to bring up something from six years ago. No, you're just doing that for TV time.
Speaker 1: They were friends six years ago, And I don't know. It would be like finding someone from your past that came onto the show that you didn't know at all, that you haven't spoken to in six years. Cause that was Jen, but you hadn't. It wasn't that you hadn't spoken to her in six years. Not.
Speaker 2: It wasn't six years. It was a couple of years that we really didn't have much of a friendship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like you didn't really have a falling out either. Well, I mean these two had a massive falling out, so they would have to see each other at events.
Speaker 2: Just keep my mouth shut on that one bit.
Speaker 1: It wasn't.
Speaker 2: We weren't like on perfect terms, Like oh no, Like a lot of stuff had gone down. But meanwhile, Amanda's trying to stay out of all the drama. She facetimes her stepdaughter who's very close. She's very close to her despite not being able to see her during the divorce. And this is where I'm very confused and I want more information on this. So she does say that when she got divorced, she did not see her kids at all for a while.
Speaker 1: I think she was talking about her stepkids.
Speaker 2: She says, I didn't speak to my kids for a period of time, So I don't know if that's all three kids. She didn't clarify that, but I want to hear more about that.
Speaker 1: I think she's going to be a very closed book about it. I bet she had a very close divorce. And that's why when Panthea starts bringing this up later on, she gets passed, because, like, I'm not sure how genuine and how transparent Amanda's being.
Speaker 2: She's not one of those people that are just going to tell you everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, she's not.
Speaker 2: She won't even tell us how much she got from her divorce.
Speaker 1: No, and even Sudden did that.
Speaker 2: I mean she did, didn't she she did do that, But Dady said didn't. They say it was like one of the biggest settlements.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they don't know. They don't know if it's twenty million, fifty million, half of the assets, whatever it was. But either way, you could tell she did get emotional when she was saying I didn't talk to my kids, and then they made sure to show her face times of her talking to her kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I just need more information on that. I hope that she talks more about that.
Speaker 1: Well, she definitely clammed shut real quick when Panther brought it up at the dinner later on in that episode.
Speaker 2: Pampa, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then Karen gets her nails done with her daughters and talks about her fashion line, saying it's been a dream for.
Speaker 2: A while, five years to be exact.
Speaker 1: I like how her relationship with their kids. Her daughters are beautiful, Her daughters are beautiful and they're funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, said it was her lifetime dream to be a fashion designer and that's why she originally moved to London to attend fashion school, and it's been taking her five years to get her line off the ground. So I'm sure we'll be seeing more of that.
Speaker 1: No, And I loved when we saw the flashback of her and like an outfit that she did herself as a little kid. Mm hmm, Like that was okay. I mean, I like that they're building the stories so we know who each person really is.
Speaker 2: I was wondering if you want to go do some Chinese yoga with me next week.
Speaker 1: I definitely don't and if I do want, but.
Speaker 2: Also why did why are they doing?
Speaker 1: Why did a man to come in like formal wear and then all of a sudden have a tank top on. I was like, what is going on?
Speaker 2: He layered Teddy?
Speaker 1: She was lay She's not layered in our allow yoga sweatshirts like we are. But this is when they do this. I didn't know it was this pounding this whatever it is.
Speaker 2: At last armpit pounding it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, this is why we can't try new things, tam. But then this is where Juliette and the girls talk about how they really hope that Juliet and Panthea can figure things out. I'm like, I don't even have to finish this episode to tell you this is not going down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is.
Speaker 1: Not going to happen.
Speaker 2: Why do I feel like the women on this cast talk about Panthea the same way the girls on my cast talk about me. Oh no, there's un predictable. She's got a mean side.
Speaker 1: Da da. I just I don't see you like that, So I just like blocked that aspect out until unless I'm recapping your ship, like I take you as the person you are.
Speaker 2: I got boundaries, I yell at her close.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, it's such a I think it's a lot of it's very petty.
Speaker 2: So far, Yeah, yeah, so far.
Speaker 1: Then Juliette goes shopping with Caroline stan Barry, which I got so excited to see her. I know, just when she walked in and she's grabbing shoes like she's at Target, like me at Target. Like when I see it's like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said, I said, big lot.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 2: And then Julie gets all emotional talks about her daughter leaving for un for UNI, and meanwhile Caroline's like, why, HI just think you're gonna have a lot of sex.
Speaker 1: Well, I was wondering where's Sergio. Was he standing outside the front door?
Speaker 2: He was, He was the checker.
Speaker 1: He was ready to check her out, Like I was, like, what is happening? I have not seen a scene without surgery. I know right he was.
Speaker 2: He was there somewhere. I gotta believe that.
Speaker 1: He was pouring the champagne in the back.
Speaker 2: But I exactly, it would stand. She cannot understand about getting emotional about empty nesting. She's been very open with her not being very maternal on different shows that she's been on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because as Julie is getting emotional and saying, I can't believe my daughter's leaving. Caroline's like I have the complete opposite. Every time I have no problem, like this is all fine, She's like, yeah, we saw my.
Speaker 2: Daughter last night for dinner. I mean, she she's close to her kids, but she's just I feel like they're in London, they just send their kids a lot like New York, right, they just send their kids off as soon as they're able to walk bye, glad to birth you go to school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I mean, I think the good thing about London versus when you're on the East Coast, Like if you're in California and you send your kids to boarding school in the East Coast, it's not like it's because well you're not seeing them every weekend.
Speaker 2: That's in Californa and you're sending your kids at boarding school. It's because they're in trouble and they're a bad seed, and you're like, get out, you're going to military camp.
Speaker 1: But then Juliet and Stanbury talk about Amanda's divorce settlement.
Speaker 2: Again Vegas divorce settlement in the UK.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and now I kind of actually need to know how much.
Speaker 2: It is well, hopefully we'll find out.
Speaker 1: We're not going to find out. Also, I want to know who he is, like he was royalty or something. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I know nothing about lunch.
Speaker 1: I like how they're like, we don't know if she was married to two three, four, five, sixteen guys? We don't know. Did you hear them say that? Like all of them have said that. But then Nassi gets lunch with Panthea and they talk about the situation with Juliet.
Speaker 2: Two totally opposite people.
Speaker 1: Two totally opposite people.
Speaker 2: And then we find out that Panthea has trust issues and hatred towards liars because of her very first husband, who she said was having like other families, right after she had her baby or baby when she was pregnant.
Speaker 1: I can't remember her, yeah, like right after she had her baby. Yeah, there was another baby mama that was maybe his ex that said that she was pregnant with his baby.
Speaker 2: And then his ex wife contacted her, that's who it was, and said, oh, by the way, I'm pregnant with your baby. I mean, but she does agree to move forward with Juliat.
Speaker 1: She does agree, but after she talks about that he had a multiple other women pregnant. I think that that's where we see now. I'm like, I feel like a lot of why she is why she is, isn't We can't really blame the mother anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we can put her right in there. We can put her in there mother and the ex husband, and we can blame all, all of it, all, all of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, mother's not very nurturing.
Speaker 2: She picked guys that you know, treated her like shit and cheated on her, so we could see why she has a hard exterior.
Speaker 1: Panthea kind of reminds me of Joellen, but with a British accent. Yeah, there's like just like that the newbie like vibe, but just like coming in hot, not too worried about the repercussions, but like the repercussions are going to hit them soon.
Speaker 2: Well, Panthea has a very big personality. Yeah, and I do believe that she's exactly the same person off camera as she is on camera. Oh seeing her mom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think she is. But that's where I don't think Amanda is, And I don't think we know the other girls well enough to know.
Speaker 2: No, they're kind of centering on just a few of the girls now, there's another Juliet right that's not on the show yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but apparently she comes into episode five and really stirs things up. I heard.
Speaker 2: Do you think they brought her in because they thought they needed her?
Speaker 1: I think it took a while for her deal to close. I'm just guessing. I have absolutely noing five episodes. I mean, how long did it take for what's her name to come in? That was her husband was having a fair Oh? Rula, yeah, Rula.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You know, it's never a great idea to do that because one year on Orange County we had a baseball player. His wife Kaman filmed half the season and then the guy dropped out and they had to cut all of cut her out.
Speaker 1: According to her, she couldn't decide which television show she wanted to do, So Juliette better be coming in great because if she could.
Speaker 2: So. Was she on the New Ladies of London reboot?
Speaker 1: They wanted her for that. She was not on it.
Speaker 2: She was not on it.
Speaker 1: Okay, she was on the OG.
Speaker 2: Yeah I watched that, yeah, way back in the day.
Speaker 1: But she wasn't on the new one. So I think that's why it Because she was on the OG. Then she was getting offers from being on this and the remake.
Speaker 2: There was something I don't remember. Maybe you remember that popped up today that Andy gave a reason why Ladies of London was canceled. Did you hear about that?
Speaker 1: Oh, because I had the reason Ladies of London was canceled. He says, bad ratings. Oh all right, Andy Cohen, But.
Speaker 2: That will do it. He raally says that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what Karen's dinner party?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 1: And guess who kicks it off. Panthea kicks things off by letting us know the reason she thinks Juliette is overdressed? Like at this point, is she just being a hater for no reason?
Speaker 2: Now, well, she didn't like her. She also said that Panthea thinks Juliet borrowed her that night. Well it was a Zimmerman dress and isn't that the brand that she was previously accused of borrowing from.
Speaker 1: Well, I think she's saying she borrows dresses from everybody. I don't think she's solely saying she borrowed dresses from her or that that was the same dress.
Speaker 2: Well, no, are you saying she borrows dress from fronts or she borrows dresses from designers.
Speaker 1: I think she does both.
Speaker 2: If designers we've talked about this, want to send dresses tomorrow, how about it.
Speaker 1: London is a very different housewife situation than OC and Beverly Hills, because I did not ever have anybody sending me formal where to attend any event? Did you No?
Speaker 2: But I don't really ask, and I don't really have somebody that goes out and asks. I mean I have.
Speaker 1: I had one hold a diamond shoot in a dress that wasn't mine, like it was somebody else's, and I was like, I was desperate, and I was just like, I'm making calls to figure out how I could get a dress, but like that I wouldn't do that for every event. That would be very time consuming. Yeah, I agree, But then Karen, of course it's panthea directly across from each other.
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 1: I think so. I think that according to Sutton, that is the only way that you can hold a dinner function is with name tags.
Speaker 2: A lot of people think that it's fancy. People think that I'm like, I don't care.
Speaker 1: I actually hate it.
Speaker 2: I want a paper plate and sit.
Speaker 1: Down, your food up on the counter and get yourself eaten. On the couch. But I I don't care. I don't love a name plate, like and I don't love having to sit somewhere that somebody else picked for me. Like I went to one really fancy wedding where they split up every single couple like by table. Yeah. So I was sitting with like five strangers at a table, and I was like, why would I have wanted to come to that?
Speaker 2: Have you ever changed your name to another seat?
Speaker 1: I think I have at Kyle's once. I think I did.
Speaker 2: Okay, I did this. Guess what I did. I'm not going to tell you where, because you know guys will know what I'm talking about. We were all at a table and names were at each seat. I didn't like where, I said, I moved at. And then they say during the announcement, if you lift your plate up, there'll be a winner of something.
Speaker 1: Oh. No, and the person who seat we were in it was you. No, was where you were supposed to be.
Speaker 2: No, I lift my plate and I was the winner. I'm like, Oh, I cheated. I cheated. I was supposed to have the seat.
Speaker 1: You're like, damn it, oops, oops, Daisy, God made me do it, So God made me do it. Oh my gosh. But then, like after we're getting through a bunch of the Julia and Panthea stuff, then Panthea starts coming for Amanda.
Speaker 2: She's questioning Amanda about the money coming for I think, well, she's talking about rumors.
Speaker 1: She's trying to make it casual, like, oh my god, everybody's just been chatting about it, and I wanted to get it out there in the open. And Amanda looks at her like, you're dead to me. Oh.
Speaker 2: Amanda's oh, she's so proper and fancy that she's like, oh, okay, I see you.
Speaker 1: Yes, And then she's like uh huh.
Speaker 2: And claims Amanda receives somewhere between twenty and fifty million dollars in her divorce.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then but what about when Panthea says that she heard Amanda forced her ex husband to adopt her child so she could have more money, how did she think that was gonna go over? Well? I am sorry, no, like that is not a nice thing to say.
Speaker 2: No, And Amanda she kept her composure and she's like, Nope, that's absolutely not true. Mada, No, not true. And everybody else is like no, Panthea, no, you've already had it out with juliet Now you're gonna piss off Amanda.
Speaker 1: I mean, Amanda definitely went home with like a Panthea voodoo doll that you guys made in Orange County.
Speaker 2: Probably, But then Panthea that kind of doubles down, like in her I think it's her confessional where she says that Amanda doesn't like gossip because there's a lot of gossip about her.
Speaker 1: Well, because Amanda is rich. Honey, she is rich, I would say. But then Panthea kind of apologizes for the situation with Juliette. Do you think she's saying that they'll have to agree to disagree, but still and so.
Speaker 2: She hate that, saying I hate listen that to me?
Speaker 1: How does that fix anything? It's like you, I'm right, I'm right, but I will not pick that fight with you anymore, But I'll pick every other fight I possibly can't.
Speaker 2: There was a there was a talk that Amanda and her step children had not seen each other in six years. Yeah, six years. It seemed like when they were talking on the phone, everything was great.
Speaker 1: That's a long time, but everything again, I need more information, Yeah, we just need more information on that.
Speaker 2: But then how about when they start going back and forth about the clothes again and all that shit, and she goes, you should borrow clothes, you have a better wardrobe.
Speaker 1: And then she's like, your wardrobe stuck in nineteen ninety.
Speaker 2: She goes, she peaked in the two thousands, she said.
Speaker 1: And then I looked at the dress and it was the one with shoulder pads, and I'm like, I feel like it's like straight. I was like, oh, no, we've all worn that dress. I can't remember what variations. It's like, there's none of your body is showing. It's like up here, so it's tied around your neck, and then it's long sleeve, but you have big shoulder pads that kind of make you like this, and then it goes down to right above your knee. We all had one in a variation of colors, and I feel like Shannon may have worn one to the reunion. It was yellow, but then she also had fringe at the bottom.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jean, didn't remind me of that look.
Speaker 1: But then so we get Panthea giving this half assed apology that's not really an apology. But then the girls stand up and at this moment, I think it's the only time I could tell that they were actually close at one point in their life because they're trying to decide which way to go, and you could see them look at each other and they actually laughed, and I was like.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're going to start off fresh.
Speaker 1: They had a moment of seeing each other. I think it was the first time they made eye contact.
Speaker 2: I'm plugged and resolution.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but Juliette says Pantheas still needs to take responsibility, and Panthea says everything about Juliette is fake, including her Instagram likes. Oh that's right, I forgot she said that fighting words.
Speaker 2: How do you know if somebody's likes are fake?
Speaker 1: Like there's timber when there's this happened a couple of years. Yeah, it's like when some housewives that follow me every single post I get, we'll say the same thing, like they'll be like looking good or like great or amazing and oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: So I recently just got a DM from a content creator and said, Hey, just want to give you a heads up. Somebody bought thoughts about you and they're posting it on all the content creators and I and they sent it to me and it was one saying tamor's a racist? Oh and he goes or she I don't know who it was said, multiple accounts have the same comment and it's empty account different variations of the same state, because.
Speaker 1: You can just I think people can just plug it in and then I mean, that's what.
Speaker 2: Who is so petty that would do that? I mean I have kind of have a feeling of who I think did it? But who? Why? What does that?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 3: People know their bots and also the likes you can you can tell here's a sidetrick, guys, if you don't if you don't know this, you can tell if somebody's likes on their pictures are fake by going and watching their videos.
Speaker 1: So if all of a sudden, somebody has one hundred thousand likes on something and then four thousand people watch their videos, that's how many people are actually looking at what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, like like social media agents they can pick up on that like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they make you submit all your stuff and if anything's fake, then you're not. You're gonna get paid less for your paid posts.
Speaker 2: Because I have a social media agent and he had sent me. Sometimes they'll send me examples of what they want from different creators and I go, ah, God, don't tell me you're working with her, and they're like, no, we had to get rid of her because all her followers were fake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't do that. I'm frightened. But that being said, I'll probably never move up from one point to Millie. I will be here till the day though.
Speaker 2: I Well, when they had that big drop, I went from one eight to one seven, I think I lost, Like I ended up like forty thousand. I lost, And I think I'm tapped out with my in my housewife world, you know, unless you move on to something else.
Speaker 1: Unless we become motivational speakers. Yeah, exactly, Avenue, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think exactly.
Speaker 1: Our following is growing. People know who we are, and they they're like as.
Speaker 2: I feel like they really crack down on those motivational speakers that were trying to sell programs. Do you remember there was a time a few years ago where there was a ton of them, like, I'm going to teach you how to sell real estate flip houses and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, I think you can't really sell stuff on Instagram anymore. Like there's certain things you can't sell, like you have to say this is paid yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever. But I mean I think it's a good show. I think it's getting into a little slow, but I'm getting into it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we got to get one of the girls on. I don't feel like Bravo's promoting it very much.
Speaker 1: That's why we need to promote it.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll get some girls on because one of the producers on that show used to work on our show, so he reached out to me and thanked us for recapping the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah we're getting hooked. So congratulations, guys. Yeah, all right, talk to you later. I'll see you in person tomorrow. Tam Oh that's right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love driving LA, especially in the morning.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, can you some positive energy here?
Speaker 2: You get your happy ass and drive in traffic for three hours.
Speaker 1: Listen, my happy ass threw up the last time I drove home from your house. I drove, I mean took a new that was like thirty seven dollars with like holes in the seats from like cigarette butts.
Speaker 2: Oh shit.
Speaker 1: But yeah, all right, all right, talk to you later. Bye bye.