Speaker 1: Yellowstone is just a massive super volcano that if it explodes, will literally wipe out like our entire country. And on average it explodes every like six thousand years, and we are past the window of that happening, and it could just happen at any time, and that that makes me.
Speaker 2: Terrified, you know, sweet release, that's the thing. If it was gonna like just wipe us out, I'll be chilling.
Speaker 1: But I think it's what it's gonna do is like blow up and just spread like the type of ash that like kills you very slowly.
Speaker 3: Oh right, Because I've heard people talk about like even like when Mount Saint Helen's blow how it was crazy. But if it's like a super volcano, because that's what that's what you die, You suffocate.
Speaker 2: From the ash in the air. Ultimately, Yeah, man Ziski knows when it's gonna blows like you'll see, Yeah, you'll see. You don't tell them when we want to be.
Speaker 4: I gos a racist stuff.
Speaker 2: I can't tell me.
Speaker 3: At night, I dream of you. I want to be your lady.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 3: Welcome Little Mama's and gentiles alike to another phenomenal episode of My Mama Told Me.
Speaker 1: The podcast where we dopted deep into the pockets of black conspiracy.
Speaker 3: Theory and finally work to prove the conspiracies. We gotta figure that last it out. Yeah, I guess is it because.
Speaker 2: Not of them? This is Rob's.
Speaker 1: I think it's of everybody and Rob, We're so happy you're here.
Speaker 2: We've already broken the That was a terrible introduce. It wasn't really an introduction. We didn't even finish on. Man.
Speaker 1: I uh, yeah, I think we are here to prove all of the possibilities of the world. I think that is that is objectively what's true. Is it the best way to say it? I don't know yet, but I do think that that's.
Speaker 5: What we're here hoping to prove.
Speaker 2: I like that. Yeah, I'm into that.
Speaker 6: You know what I've been Yeah, I'm just you know what I've been thinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you always set it up so uh poorly. I want them to know what we're doing. I want them to see how the little game. I want them to see how much work.
Speaker 3: Goes into making that delicious treat they like to eat once a week on Tuesdays and Thursday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, twice a week, twice a week, once away, twice a week, week week.
Speaker 2: Whenever you listen to him.
Speaker 3: You know what I've been thinking, I think doctor Umar is doing a press run because he's finally getting ready to open that school.
Speaker 2: WHOA what I think? Did you see him speak and like, uh, he.
Speaker 1: Was at a school University of Michigan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Alma.
Speaker 1: Mother, I wish I wish I would have I would have bought a plane ticket.
Speaker 2: And he was like what was he like Black Queen's Forever and the whole crowd was like snowbody. He like found his audience. It was crazy.
Speaker 1: It was so crazy because I did not know niggas were like that tapped into him like in catchphrase form at eighteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought it was like our joke, like younger kids are like joking about this. Now. That's my question is do you think they were joking? I think I think there's winks between them. Yes, I think some people there probably will finding truth like we're we're laughing but a good point. Yeah, there's other people that are like that was hilarious. Yeah, I have a test to study for. You know, that would be a great college experience. I feel like doctor Umar spoke.
Speaker 1: I remember uh, so many people that they had come perform at our at our school. Yeah, I would have replaced any one of them with doctor Umar.
Speaker 2: You have any good ones.
Speaker 1: They have had amazing onesell money back during like the Robot that was.
Speaker 2: Big That's a good time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we Sean before Big Sean became Big Sean, so on some real like hungry selling it. But we also knew he had already been tapped by Kanye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just wasn't.
Speaker 6: That's that's it's an exciting right.
Speaker 2: It was when Big Sean was doing individual merch for every school he went to. Yeah, I remember his website and uh, he had a thing. He was like, I am finally famous, and you write in and then maybe he'd put you up on the blog. And I'm like one year in the comedy and I wrote het like opening for Ronnie Jordan's and how like I am finally so embarrassing that permanent. He No, he didn't pick me up. I went to the University of Georgia. We had Conflict Free, christepe Michelle. Really, we had tree Songs. We had t Paine, damn, we had Godfree. He didn't tell us James Avery was gay. He just kept that in the Talking O seven. You know, he really got in trouble. You were really mad at guy. You furious at Godfrey for that.
Speaker 1: I thought that I had always treated that as relatively common.
Speaker 2: I thought that was a cat that was out of the bag and like just a rumor that people have been saying. And yeah, I don't know what point of an interview gets to that. Like, I've been in here several times and I've never gotten to the point where it's like, but tell us about uncle Phil. Yeah, the point of like, you know, who's gay? Supermon when you're like the boy where they're like, all right, man, come on, you gotta come clean. I won't see it too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're the one to come clean, Godfrey.
Speaker 1: We didn't ask you.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I can't imagine. The story was weird. That was the other thing. The story wasn't like I walked in on James Avery having sex. It wasn't like, hey, I was doing voice work for teenage Turtles. I was like, whoa shredder? Like it was like that. It was just like I went to the Gospel of Awards and he was using his hands a lot. Yeah, I don't think that's it, man.
Speaker 3: I think he might just be kind I'm like the theater.
Speaker 2: I think he's like a talented actor. He just sees someone he hadn't seen it a long time, watching Godfrey use his hands a lot.
Speaker 1: Oh, the Rumormeil has started, Folks, we don't run from it here, that's what it's poor our guest today. You've already heard him tell phenomenal stories about Godfrey and the like. He's a hilarious comedian, a dear friend. We love him so much on this podcast. You've seen him on The Tonight Show, You've seen him on Comedy Central. He currently is writing for a brand new show called Little keV that you can watch everywhere.
Speaker 2: Now is everywhere? I miss that? They're all out all the episode that the episodes. Yeah, you can watch Little keV on BT Plus. He's the best.
Speaker 1: Give it up for Rob Hayes, ladies. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you don't shout him out. Nothing cool Runnings that darn cat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Cosby Cosby he was on the Like when it was just the show without show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was just here was the number two on that. I believe I ain't even above Felicia Side in the same it's Bill Cosey, Felicie and and Dougie Dog.
Speaker 3: But they're not the Huxtables. It's like they're not Yeah, they're just people. Are they still in Brooklyn?
Speaker 2: I don't know where they are. I know Buster Rhymes is in it.
Speaker 1: I want to say they were in Philly.
Speaker 2: They might have been in Phild. It was on CBS a time where I didn't go over there, no.
Speaker 3: Man, because all there was was like Becker like Jack yeah, yeah, yes, did not have anything.
Speaker 2: I remember maybe Walker, Texas Ranger, Nash Bridges.
Speaker 6: Maybe I watched that ship on Packs Okay remember Packs?
Speaker 3: Okay, if you didn't have a cable, it was like it was like a pseudo Christian channel, like it was next in Atlanta they played Hawks games.
Speaker 2: That's how bad the Hawks were.
Speaker 1: They were.
Speaker 6: Watching and watching Touch by an Angel.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Packs was trash damn. I like when Pack's first drift they had like night Rider and like yeah, cool stuff.
Speaker 3: And the transferred to being inspirational like a little later, early past the.
Speaker 2: Way to Heaven, they was like, yo, man, we found I.
Speaker 1: Don't know what our I guess we we. I never had to go through the Christian channel enough.
Speaker 2: Yea, y'all didn't need pey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, yeah, yeah, because you UPN was a regular ass channel and in that way you avoid a lot of like the heartbreak that would have come from.
Speaker 3: Right, we had up N too. UPN was the go to I feel like the years and then the WB secondary I was the ABC, then UPN and then like ABC like TGI Friday Friday.
Speaker 1: Man, that was good and that you know, there were enough. This was back when they would like replay episodes throughout the week, right right, syndicated. Yeah, you got to watch a little bit of Rkle on Friday, but you can watch Urkle a few more other days. Yeah, it was nice. Yeah, but Friday got a new. Racle got that.
Speaker 3: New Yeah, he's a robot Friday, He's a Bruce Lee. I remember that.
Speaker 2: That was like the was excited.
Speaker 3: I think I was for an Kilizer, Like I remember thinking about it like the week up right, you know, because it'd be like, oh, in all New.
Speaker 6: Family Matters, Racles going Chinese or whatever.
Speaker 2: I was waiting they pitched it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was, I was gonna handle it.
Speaker 2: I realized I had dug a hole for myself. I forgot about that because like, yeah, no, Malcolm and Eddie when they announced that like Eddie Griffin was gonna do Prince. It was like a whole building and I remember like, oh man, I can't wait to see you can't wait being Prince.
Speaker 3: Crazy and how Malcolm's gonna hate right, We're not supposed to have prints in a tow truck.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that the Pharmacy Show that.
Speaker 1: It was like a restaurant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like a restaurant, club, bar, Slash.
Speaker 3: It was Malcolmic Eddie had he was always making jokes about stuff he had in the truck. It was.
Speaker 1: Slash my Ani's office.
Speaker 2: One stop shot.
Speaker 1: That's literally what the episodes would be. Remember is that somebody would drop their car off to Eddie, I need you to fix my car, and he'd be like, Ship, I can't fix that car. You gotta go chill in the restaurant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then and then Mary J.
Speaker 1: Blige would walk in the restaurant like, what's wrong with that guy?
Speaker 2: He's not a good Mechny was what the fuck are you here? That would be how they got you in the week two though, was like on an all.
Speaker 3: New Malcolm and Eddie, you stopping and she's just like doing real love with the like because I remember thinking that, Like I remember always thinking. I was like, musicians have music videos, they're obviously incredible actors, Like I would want to see them in morning. Yeah, I saw a Fast and Furious because of Joe Rule.
Speaker 2: I was disappointed the yo, they fucked us, so he was. He was a big pull for trailer. Trailer makes this scene like it's his movie. The trailer does all the things that he does. You think it's his family, You think it's their own family, and they like it was like you don't see him anymore.
Speaker 3: It's like, yo, he says these people, he says three things in that movie.
Speaker 6: He says three things in that movie. He saysnaja, and you're like, this is about to be in the performance. He's such a good actor.
Speaker 2: And then he says, Monica, isn't it that he races Vin Diesel and loses?
Speaker 3: Is that a girl walks in the race, Yes, a girl walks up though she says, you know you she's I remember the show. She's like, you know, if you win, you could have all of this, or if you lose you can have this anyways, but if you win, you get hurt too. And then she takes his hand and puts it on her titty and that's why when he kicks on the noss he says, manage.
Speaker 2: But they were like, it's not clear he gets the fun. At the same time, I like the world where they had that scene to make him say makes it.
Speaker 7: They're like, whoa, you gotta fix man. We've studied car races. It's not like a traditional yell, didn't you do it again?
Speaker 3: He's like, I like to think he said, like five other things that didn't make it was what they had to build.
Speaker 1: Yeah, say that job.
Speaker 2: The same girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I did not remember joh Rule's uh heavily featured appearance in the trailer. He does they kill him off from the entire fucking because they didn't bring him back and they never run him back.
Speaker 2: He's in the world. Yeah, this in the world.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 2: His name is Edwin.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't literally hurt you. That's why I saw the movie. Have such us so permanent for you. Paul Walker and Vin Diesel got me through and driving under trucks for DVD players like, I got through it.
Speaker 1: But I missed when they were just yeah, it was better doing.
Speaker 2: The space and it starts with you steal in the DVD player Yeah, that's what they sold us. That's not what I like. BZZ.
Speaker 1: He wasn't stealing. He wasn't stealing fucking eight tracks.
Speaker 2: That need to go to Space. You think he hold your breath.
Speaker 3: Also, the DVD things, stealing DVDs didn't make sense because even when that movie came out, they already had like DVD players at Walmart, right, Like he.
Speaker 2: Was already like a commodity, right been. Yeah, that movie had me looking under cars for the longest to see like, like, when is there I'm going to see a truck that does have a tire under it? Yeah, big as eighteen wheel trucks have at least one tire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, And you're saying somehow they've only they found trucks. They found trucks that you could drive a whole car is underneath, no doubt. Also a lot of nods I had never heard about. Noting that became a streak, It became an energy Yeah, it did becoming Do you want the effects of noss? Do you want the effects of knots? But you ain't got a driver's license?
Speaker 2: You think they're ever energy drinks for rich people. I feel like we all got the same I think they're separate everything for people. You think, so I think rich energy drinks is like an expresso, but like I feel like we don's juice crunk juice.
Speaker 1: I think Celsius for a while was in private eye spaces.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's real. And then and I think you and your.
Speaker 1: Friends were drinking crunk juice for some time. Sometimes because I'm from Atlanta though, because you weren't drinking Celsius. Okay, I think the remaining but I think both are true.
Speaker 2: Every like little waiting room in Atlanta had a crunk juice fridge man, so they.
Speaker 1: Really I think I've seen crunk juice three times in my Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was like readily available. It's like you know, you go other places and there's like like cucumbers and water, a little.
Speaker 8: Crook juice free that's crazy, you know, on tap and sparkling a room town like a hot juice please.
Speaker 2: It was just like red Bull or any other thing, you know, except for like endorse my little John Damn.
Speaker 1: I think, and this is my own negative judgment. I would have expected it to be sweet.
Speaker 2: Like probably it's probably a little like they did have flavors, I think, and they were like it was probably worse for you for some reason. I think it's all you got some poison.
Speaker 1: In there, so I was supposed to drink all that crib too much?
Speaker 2: Is this had racist yours of the the Sun's mascot, which is it's a gorilla for some reason, and looking a basketball and you're a.
Speaker 1: Black man wearing a gorilla on your hat.
Speaker 2: I can't believe they made it. I can't believe, like you know, passed like a lot of Unfortunately, the Trump administration is put a lot on the docket that we haven't gotten around. I think we don't this. I think in the right window of time, this hat would have been out of the paint.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy, it's not I think in a fucking in a in a truly egalitarian world, the gorilla would have been eliminated by now.
Speaker 2: It's doesn't make anything around so long. It's really crazy.
Speaker 6: No gorillas in Phoenix.
Speaker 2: There's no gorillas.
Speaker 6: It's just they just wanted to make the monkey.
Speaker 2: I know, black people playing basketball.
Speaker 1: Monkey Damn Phoenix a monkey in a Jersey.
Speaker 2: Let's see if they'll let that. Let us do. This is the place that it would go through though, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where it's like who's going to vote again?
Speaker 2: We don't live there. It's gotta be awkward when the when the gorilla guys like takes this stuff off and like you know, might make eye contact with like KD or something and just like, hey dude, I gotta make somehow man, I know what it is. You know, like no judge me. Yeah.
Speaker 6: They should have just got it. They could have got anything.
Speaker 2: They could have got anything, anything that lives in the desert.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, A get go your sonhead, just do a.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Mascots are. I think they gritty is one thing. But I think for the most party, the better mascots are like sexier. Now like a son is too it's too cumbered, cumbers you mean.
Speaker 2: Just ahead and that regular.
Speaker 1: But you can do whatever you want with the body the premises. Son, All you have to do is have a head that's interesting.
Speaker 2: You do what you can do.
Speaker 6: You know what I would do.
Speaker 3: I would make it a cool guy named Ray Ray. Yeah, because Rays Okay, he's got some glasses on. I got you just like Raphael. Wow, No that's not all that's.
Speaker 2: He just got love is a cool nigga spoke a long cigarette basketball.
Speaker 1: Rob you you came to us today with a conspiracy and we eventually have to talk conspiracy theory at some point at some point, But you came to us with a conspiracy. I personally have never heard anybody say before either.
Speaker 2: This is exciting.
Speaker 1: This bill is very personal in a way that I'm excited to hear you unpack. You said, my mama told me Michael Jackson never got unnecessary surgery.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Tell us everything you know and believe I Okay, So, as you guys know, I keep a lot of knowledge about out music and stuff, to the point where the algorithm just feeds me stuff. If there's ever a new resurface video Michael Jackson, it will hit my feed.
Speaker 1: First, Okay, your first responder for Michael Jackson videos.
Speaker 2: I'm There's never been a time where like somebody sent me a Michael Jackson video and then I've been like, oh, I never seen this one before. It's normally like, oh, yeah, I've seen that. Look at this part, you know. So I've been starting to get truther Michael Jackson's content coming to me. WHOA, Now I will. I will tell you that I found out earlier today some of the pictures that I've been getting.
Speaker 6: How did you how did you find out?
Speaker 2: Because I was like, I was like making sure I didn't just make up. Yeah, But then I was just like, oh man, there are people that are out here debunking some of the studio. I picture that when you said it.
Speaker 1: I pictured your wife whispering it in your ear, like that man did for George Bush when he found out about all.
Speaker 6: She gave him. We lost the town.
Speaker 2: So the thing is, sometimes I'll get the like I would believe them if they had separated them, But all the videos I get are like, nah, it's one thing. It's like he didn't bleach his skin and he didn't have any unnecessary surgery. It's like that's a lot to tackle in one video. Your Instagram limit like three minutes, Come on, I need at least ten right, cover more. It's not so there's people that believe that. Okay, Michael Jackson, the fire, the Pepsi commercial, right, which is like triggered is he's his loopis?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this like eighty four, early eighty four triggered his loopis And then basically that's what causes like some of the like red disccoloration that you see in his skin, and then after that he also has vill aligo, which my father told me he made up. My father didn't even believe Villa lago was the thing. Oh, he didn't even believe he was. My dad didn't believe in the premise of no disease. He was like Michael Jackson. Like because when you're a kid, you're like, you're looking at Michael Jackson and then your parents are either like he's black or you're like, oh man, like he's white, and then your parents are cracking up or whatever. So yeah, my parents had we had that discussion. I'm like, well, what happened? How did he end up like this? And my dad's like, he made up some disease bill a Lago with something I don't know, and it's I always like remember that in my head, like, oh man, Michael Jackson so powerful, he made up a disease.
Speaker 6: That's how you thought about it, was like he's so powerful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're a cycle room for thirteen seconds, broke up a disease. He walked backwards. Litter sucks. They don't sell him at Walmart. That's true. That was a crazy thing to come out with, Like litter sock technologies come just.
Speaker 1: The high socks alone with such a dangerous decision.
Speaker 3: Also, he's wearing those like captain's tassels on his shoulders and he's walking with it with an army of people would come on.
Speaker 1: About his style up, everything about his style would have gotten him literally murdered in Gary, Indiana.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he found a way too.
Speaker 3: He's just like a motorcycle, motorcycle motorcycler, like that's meant the motorcycle itself.
Speaker 2: And he just had like bondage girl.
Speaker 9: He looked insane, bad, Yeah, crazy, I think, yeah, Yeah, everywhere impossible, he did the impossible, and so you believe the disease could have been more proof of his amazing.
Speaker 2: Power, right right. But then later people were saying he bleached his skin, and then I find these videos saying he didn't bleach his skin.
Speaker 1: Well, there was a pretty big window of time in between you finding these videos and everything else you knew, right right right.
Speaker 2: I think you really.
Speaker 1: Rushed that middle part. And I would say that was all of your adult Yeah, that big chunk that you skipped over was all the years of just common sense building over time.
Speaker 2: I wanted to believe it. I think they knew that deep down there some people that wanted to be like Michael Jackson woke up one day and was like, what happened to me?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh man, I gotta call.
Speaker 2: This Taylor and tell her like, I'm different.
Speaker 1: Those people scare me anybody else, because because look, I love Michael Jackson, I do not I recognize that that at the very least what he was doing was completely unhealthy and inappropriate with those children. What scale it went to is not anything I'll ever know, and I think, frankly any of us will ever know. Right, I think objectively, he did bad things with those kids just by spending the type of time he was spending it with them.
Speaker 2: You don't want any grown man hanging out with your kids. No, it's nasty.
Speaker 1: It's a nasty, weird thing to do, chill out right, regardless of what their childhood was or it's just like, that's like a line. I cannot undo my relationship with the music, with the sort of joy that he represented for me. So Michael Jackson remained, I'm sorry that said. The the idea that you you are so wanting him to be a god, that you you pretend he didn't fuck up his nose fell off.
Speaker 2: I think he's just some people's Trump. We have seen it.
Speaker 3: I think he was like, I think that's true in the same way some people just Trump can't do anything wrong. I think he can't.
Speaker 2: He's trying to hit notes. One surgery, that's all I give you. One. Yeah, that's it. That's it. What about late Michael though? What you mean like like maybe they didn't do it.
Speaker 6: Right and then it just got lighter and lighter and light.
Speaker 2: One surgery, that's all I give you. That's man, that's tough.
Speaker 1: That's all you believe in is one surgery.
Speaker 2: One surgery. Okay, let's talk about that was the one surgeon.
Speaker 1: Let's take a break.
Speaker 2: Let's on a cliffhanger.
Speaker 1: I believes that there was one surgery that changed everything for Michael Jackson and everything else is just God. I've supposed doing what he does to the King of pop Is that our argument?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, when we come back from this break, we are going to find out what that that supposed surgery is. This is very exciting, a beautiful cliff hater. We'll be back more Rob Hayes more. Ma Mama told me.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna let Joe Biden and Kamala Harris cut America's meet.
Speaker 2: That's that only it's almost like this guy is some We're back, We're back, that's it. Rob. Rob is still here.
Speaker 1: Rob is still trying to convince us one surgery that Michael Jackson only had one surgery. Please, Rob, if you will tell us what that one surgery was, he told.
Speaker 2: Us he had the one surgery so you can hed higher notes on his nose. He told Martin Basheer that when Martin Vasheer went in his house unannounced and you know, caused all these problems for my man, Mike.
Speaker 1: Martin really acted up on that interview.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know, we didn't even ask for that. We're just chilling out of nowhere. It's like, I spent this time with Michael Jackson. Now we see him holding hands with some kid and stuff, climbing trees. We need to see none of that. Jackson. Yeah, come on, man, the British media, man, they know what they did. So you know, like like basically, okay, Michael Jackson, y'all know Icarus, right, Yeah, you only go so close to the sun. Well you know what I'm saying, your wings start melting. Michael Jackson's seeing heights weed never seen. She spun more than probably anybody's ever spun, just like physically, so he probably some of that knows some of that color guy went off in the spin.
Speaker 6: I bet it was in the atmosphere. You think he spun so fast.
Speaker 2: That it literally just like have we ever seen anybody else spind like that? Why did Berry saying this? Quit early? He is getting too light? Am I looking lighter? Verry gotta stuff?
Speaker 6: I don't want to live in Detroit.
Speaker 2: You're not the man I married. This game is ruining on family. You don't even look like your son anymore.
Speaker 6: He said, you know me, I spin because Barry does you.
Speaker 2: Married? I mean, come on, man, that's what I'm hoping.
Speaker 1: Here's what I'm thinking, and I don't. I'm not loving what you're saying so far. But it did introduce at least a challenge that I've never faced before. What was the first day that Mike came back that color?
Speaker 6: It had to be wik Yeah, because you are a great timeline for this.
Speaker 2: Yea, yeah, what's the album timeline? Okay, it's dangerous. He was all the way right. Dangerous is all the way white.
Speaker 6: It's all the way white, right right, right, and then what's the is bad that.
Speaker 2: Before that Bad? Yeah, so it's between thriller and Bad. Thriller comes out late eighty two. They shoot the videos that eighty three, The Awards is eighty four.
Speaker 1: And by Thriller, he's already got a new nose, right, Yeah, Now you don't have to acknowledge where that nose came from, but you do acknowledge that nose was not the nose.
Speaker 2: We started with. That's not the nose we started with, okay, Right, he's also making plays with the hair. Yeah, well they I mean that's just hair at the time, right, the hair. The hair just crazy to us because we grew up in a hip hop fade era.
Speaker 1: But like that was hair at the time that a lot of baby hairs on bad I think I think it started to transition from any version of Africanized hair, right, and started to transition into a fine Latina woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some type of a Cariban do this. So okay, So the Pepsi shoot early eighty four, the hairs burned, So now you gotta start experimenting with wigs. They probably don't make Jered Curle wigs, you know what I'm saying. So the technoldy hair texture might be different. And also we don't know what grew back and what didn't grow back, you know, like these are these are some of the secrets that Mike might have all always had a bald spot. After that, we really don't know. You know what I'm saying. I will say, like eighty five, when he gets the Grammy for uh, We Are the World, he looked different. He in that We Are of the World documentary when they recorded We Are the World, that's somebody that we know. But then when he came back to get the Grammy, he looked different. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: The recording he is he is clearly still black. Yeah, but he's doing a lot. It's it's starting to separate himself. That's how it is from it and then to your point, by the time they accept the award, that's a brand new person. Now my issue is why, and maybe it just speaks to how talented this man was that he could come back a different color and everybody's just like, yeah, no, we accept that.
Speaker 2: As Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, he still came back strong as dog. But look how crazy it couldn't exist nowadays. I think bro we're calling Jamie Fox a clone, and the nigga ain't changed one bit.
Speaker 2: I mean that that's true.
Speaker 1: Michael could come back a whole white woman and we'd be like, yeah, it's Michael Jackson. That's the most famous man that's ever lived.
Speaker 2: Has anyone ever done a bigger change?
Speaker 1: Not? Not not at that scale, Sammy Sosa, I would say, made, And it's the same.
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody's ever done something, you know what I'm saying, Like where it's like, oh, then they change a bones, that's crazy, you know what I'm saying, Like like that was like we we they probably never seen anything like that. There was probably some people that There's also been things that people have been saying, like you know, like they were switching up the makeup so you see him, you'll see him like uh in rehearsal footage and stuff be darker than when you see him performing stuff. And so like some some of it's some like little Richard action going on, you know what I'm saying. And then also but I mean maybe it's like years and years of all different types of makeup, all different types of foundation, all different spins, you know what I'm saying. You make this stuff together. They started changing Mike Mike down. The paint is coming in and Teddy Riley did dangerous. You know what I'm saying. He took us to Egypt. Don't think hein you know what I'm saying. Don't think Michael Jackson a shame of who he is, where he came from.
Speaker 3: Johnson was in there, and probably some people on edge about it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: But like, yeah, they debuted that on box.
Speaker 2: Naomi Kimball wasn't.
Speaker 1: Naomi Kimball was in the.
Speaker 2: Keep it, keep It in the closet and in the clock.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like.
Speaker 6: People really don't let that.
Speaker 1: That's a very formative video for me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the beat is great, the video is great. I really don't understand what the song is saying. No, that's not the point. What are you doing? Yeah, oh well that's about being a crib.
Speaker 3: Extrip. Picture is real, you know a picture I've always wondered.
Speaker 2: He is real.
Speaker 3: And I feel like you're the one asked the one where he's got the bottle and the two little ladies, the two little the little people ladies.
Speaker 6: I know what you man, Yeah, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Clearly. I'm not the person to verify stuff is real or not, but I'm seeing it. Yeah, I would love to know the story. Mean, I think about that a lot. I say that picture like it's it's clearly somebody like opened the door and took a picture and he looking stressed out and it's like a lady right there by the bed or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is what you're talking about with this where he's drinking with Yeah, you're familiar with this.
Speaker 2: I tried to put it on a hoodie, but Zazzle wouldn't let me do it. What does that mean? You know, be in charge of hoodies.
Speaker 3: Know that those websites where you could like make your own hoodie, they were like this images and yeah they could.
Speaker 6: I couldn't do that.
Speaker 2: I also try to do one with my new ball in the swimming pool. They woul't let me do that. That's good. That would be a cool on a hoodie.
Speaker 1: I would be a great Yeah, you should get embroidered. I bet they don't have the same mom.
Speaker 2: So he's got like a like a forty I thought you meant like a baby bottle and I was like, that's insinsitive. Yeah he's not. He's like these are my people. No, he looks a little Denise and that's a little Mariah. He looks so comfortable.
Speaker 3: See it again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he looks great. That's like happier than I feel like he looks at most people. They look comfy. He looks happy. Yeah, we don't know them, man, he was in our kind. We don't know. We don't know. Because when he died they found thirty six bottles of bleaching creams. That doesn't mean that he used them on his skin.
Speaker 1: So here this is I think where we get into some of the the my concerns. Okay, and you feel free to tag in wherever. I just I did a quick google of just how what surgeries Michael Jackson underwent, and they said he will underwent multiple plastic surgery procedures throughout his life.
Speaker 5: Here's a timeline of the surgery.
Speaker 2: It's all Amelia for his proper game, just saying real. Early eighties.
Speaker 1: They say that he had rhinoplasty, no surgery, to reduce the size of his nose. Yeah, early eighties, so it would have to be before the PEPSI. They also said that he started skin bleaching due to his vitiligo. Come on, that that really was because of the skin condition. And I have seen interviews with his mom. She says that he his bleaching was so severe, not his active bleaching, but like the bleaching of his skin from videligo was so severe, mostly under his clothes, which is why he started wearing long sleeves everywhere. Which is why he started wearing the glove. Was because it was like starting to spread. It started in his chest and then spread throughout his bod.
Speaker 2: I'm so sad, man, we would have took it. If you'd have just been like, I'm Michael Jackson, I got we would have took it.
Speaker 1: He could have winn harlowed that ship.
Speaker 2: But there was no Winny Harlow like like that. I mean, I think about that all the time. But I also think that like he he would he would have had the like really just I don't know. I feel like the eighties was mean and he would have had to take you know what I'm saying. I think I think like he would have took it would have been all kind of jokes. He would have took all kind of He would have took a lot. But he you take a lot, but just leave me alone. Another great song, right the body. Yeah, come on, it was like the sledgehammer video from that rock and roll man.
Speaker 3: But he did take so much from it, right, Yeah, Like do you think I don't think he would have taken more had he let it rock than that had he gone to the Lake City went to I.
Speaker 2: Agree, But I do feel like, you know, that is that is the tricky thing about trying to alter your appearance, and especially for like the perception of others. You know, there's a great comedy special about that same thing called front You guys should check it out. But it is the curse of that thing where you're like, you're you're doing this thing and then you know, the goal of altering your appearance is you know, acceptance, acceptance, and sometimes reaching for that is what you know, totally get you extracise, totally get you unaccepted. You know. But I think his experience was so bugged out already that it probably you know, I think that's why he was able to be so drastic, because it's like, I have dirafts in my front yard. My life is already different, you know what I'm saying. Like I've been I've been taking care of this whole family since I was eleven, Like, you know, my life is just different. So then it's just also like okay, if I you know, it might be a physical manifestation of that of like, hey, when you see me, No, I'm not the same, because I'm not the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's something crazy and in keeping your name the same, having gone from the brokest human being alive in Gary, Indiana, you know what I mean, like nothing literally no opportunity, no dream, no way of accessing anything, right, and then suddenly becoming an ascended human to the point that you are gotten, like people pass out when you walk into a room, right, Like, no, and you kept the name the same, right, No, I have to change something to be able to demonstrate the transformation of it.
Speaker 3: And the timeline on that, Right, the eighties would have seemed when it was the most he was the most affected by that, right, Like, that's the biggest transition in his like, because that's when he goes from like I that's when it becomes icon.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, the eighties is.
Speaker 2: King of Bop.
Speaker 1: I think that Jackson five were massive, but I don't think that they were like, I don't imagine that they were permanent in the people's minds of like, oh, this group will be with us forever and always types and.
Speaker 3: They were were they international? Like Thriller to Bad is like that's like that's I think that's become. Now you're a legend, You're a living legend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think that, like the the Jackson Five are in you know, are popular, but they thought of as a novelty when they're put in a box with other kids groups. I think the stuff he did with the Jackson's when they went to Philly and gambling huff and stuff like some of that stuff kind of solidified them as in the mix in an R and B context, right, And then when you know, when basically Off the Wall gets shunned from major category, Grammy's kind of the same fight, Beyonce. You know, it's fighting, and so many black artists fight as far as like like acceptance overall the entire music industry. That's when it's like let's go pop, let's put gold on the jacket, let's go for it. And then they did it, and they did it so well. It was like the biggest album ever. And now it's like, yeah, it gets it gets nuts. Yeah yeah, yeah, that makes sense, that sense. Yeah, so he had to. To your point, he had to make some changes. Yeah, I do. At least I'm not saying he had to. I'm just saying that, like I feel, I feel for Michael Jackson sometimes and I feel like, you know, I feel like, yeah, now with with the twenty twenty five lens, we can be like, yes, he could have done so much for other people who had Villi Lago and like could have been transparent and that could have been the next you know, like you know instead of you know, he could have been vulnerable. He could have he could have showed us blah blah blah. But also I think, like that's a lot to ask somebody who you know, probably it also wasn't a wave like it is now right to do good, to be vulnerable, toable. It was still to be a good person.
Speaker 1: Like none of that was cool back then, you know, I think it's not until recently and then it's it's all so now died. But it wasn't until recently that we actually wanted our heroes to be human.
Speaker 2: Right, know what I mean, Like I don't even know if we actually do. No, that's what I mean.
Speaker 1: I think we killed it off immediately because we saw a bunch of human qualities and all of these people, and we were like, oh no, no, no, this is fucking awful. Go back to being right completely separate from us, and now we can't figure out a way to put that back in. We wanted desperately to go away, and we can't fix it anymore. But no, I think Michael Jackson, yeah, he was. He grew up in an era where there are gods and there are men, and he was a god and he could not show that vulnerability as a god. That said, there are many other surgeries I'd love to cover with you.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 1: I guess in the mid eighties he apparently had additional rhinoplasty and cheek augmentation. Eighties he had eyelid surgery and lip off augmentation.
Speaker 2: That's when they got thin.
Speaker 5: That's when they got real thin.
Speaker 2: Is that when the ad libs came?
Speaker 6: When it got real thin, because that is.
Speaker 2: There's nothing to block the ship.
Speaker 6: When they put this ship, that's how you show it up.
Speaker 2: But look what they just did. He was probably saying it the whole time, but them big old juicy lips was it.
Speaker 6: Was getting in the way.
Speaker 3: I like to think he wrote man in the mirror before and he tried to sing it and he was like, no, he's got ready.
Speaker 2: But it was the Blues Lips, Baby, you want to say them boys thin.
Speaker 6: As a razor.
Speaker 2: We don't realize it was for the art.
Speaker 6: That's like Rocky being like, cut, I can't do it right. You got to take some juice out.
Speaker 2: I got it. I love that that. This was all just a beautiful effort towards making better music.
Speaker 6: Yeah, in the early.
Speaker 2: Because I do like those That ship was so good in the early nineties.
Speaker 1: Uh, he got multiple rhino plastic's chin augmentation again and breast implants, which he later removed. I think I think they say breast. I imagine it was more chest than okay context to with huge titties.
Speaker 2: I don't think. Just a couple of days, you know, see what it was hitting on banking at like it he got rid over. I thought breastfeed I thought.
Speaker 6: With the big titties out, that would be that would be crazy.
Speaker 2: That would be crazy. Was that the You're not alone?
Speaker 1: He really abandoned that. Bob fast, it's not good. I think we talked about it on here before that was not We started to talk about and then you distracted us with tiny Have you ever seen Michael Jackson's nipples?
Speaker 2: That's right, have you? Yes? Yeah, I feel like I've seen him.
Speaker 3: Olivia smart, I'm sorry, Olivia's shown us pictures Michael Jackson with titties.
Speaker 6: Showing it.
Speaker 1: But I'm excited Mike and a brown man like it's supposed to No.
Speaker 6: I got I'm sorry. Continue though we're talking about the bob.
Speaker 1: He got his bob. But in the meantime, he also in the mid nineties got a facelift and Talx injections.
Speaker 2: Believe I don't believe it. In the nineties he.
Speaker 1: All late nineties he got more rhino plastics and a skin graft to repair damage from lupus. Okay, see, okay, I am saying that picture now, and it does suck.
Speaker 2: You're right, it's tough.
Speaker 1: And then in the two thousands he got additional skin grafts and laser treatments, and then, of course, in two thousand and nine he died from cardiac arrest from taking all that propothal.
Speaker 2: I feel like the two thousands we weren't really seeing him as much visually in court, Yeah, of almost suburban and stuff, right, that was the two thousands, a lot.
Speaker 1: Of umbrellas, a lot of a lot of face masks.
Speaker 2: He was early and.
Speaker 3: But but but compared to how exposed he was before, Like we watched him kind of our lifetime is watching him go, I think and further inside.
Speaker 1: I think he went through so many sort of like heartbreaks just with like the the accusations around obviously the him being you know, a sex criminal, but then additionally like the ship with his kids and like getting sort of exposed for whatever those weird relationships were, all the civil trials, he was facing down all the weird like then. Remember there was a period where he had started like suing his company, his record label for racial injustice, and he had like linked up with Johnny Cochrane trying to like recoup funds off of what he claimed was them trying to tank his career. Like I think he was so disillusioned with the world that you had to put an umbrella up and go inside.
Speaker 2: He had Johnny Cochrane first, though he had Johnny Cochran before oj oh, he was before OJH. Yeah, he might have gave Number whoa n art back in the nineties. Johnny Cockran was on board and then either Johnny Coger had to leave or they settled or whatever. Yeah, Johnny Cocker left and then they settled. There's something Johnny Coger don't take no ls, you know what I'm saying. So then yeah, but then then when OJ got away, Johnny cogre and it was like he got lawyer to the stars.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. If that's the that's who OJ called. I don't know if that's I'm just saying, Mike.
Speaker 2: I need a number.
Speaker 6: One man, I could call.
Speaker 2: Oh, Johnny, I wouldn't give you this number, but I heard you had a glove on, so you know, gloves got to stick together.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: You believe that was his real voice. I do not believe. No, that wasn't his voice. No, we've heard, yeah, we've heard his real voice. Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in that in the recordings for the video game.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, yeah, that Box game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it was.
Speaker 2: The game.
Speaker 1: They have to lost files of him Ready to Rumble. I wish they had told us that was him. You know, I mean arguments I had in school. It ain't no real Michael Jackson voice. You don't even know about Ready to rumble.
Speaker 2: It was really him? That's crazy, nuts because I think they couldn't advertise it. I think Michael Jackson was in such hot water at the time. I don't think they could really advertise that it was him in the game. But yeah, I thought that's why he changed his voice. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was like, out of respect to what y'all got going, and you're still going to represent me, I'll give you my voice, I'll change it.
Speaker 5: I'll just give you a different Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: He made some of the songs for Sonic. I didn't know that original one of the like like, yeah, the same video game, video game Crazy produce some someer Sonic Underwater. That was crazy. Man, that was good.
Speaker 3: That's really hang out to just listen to the song and he starts tapping his foot and he puts his hand.
Speaker 2: On They were still from music though. Back in those days. They you know, it's like the wiwid Wess. Nobody was protecting IP in the sixteen bit forms, so it's like, yeah, there's some songs just like man, this let's sound familiar and it was just taking stuff that sucks.
Speaker 1: I guess it's also pretty cool. I don't know, pretty cool some of some of legal uh and I say this fully being a person who I hope doesn't get all of his proper propriety ideas whatever stolen. I I really don't like the laws around like fair use. I really feel like you made some ship I should be able to just I want to put your song in my thing and I don't want to.
Speaker 5: Have to ask for it.
Speaker 2: And I know that's not nice, right, but I guess just to prevent people from just totally jacking your song and just you know, and I think on it and then it's like, nah, it's my song.
Speaker 1: I think there should be laws around that. I think that's crazy. If you made something, it should be yours, and it should you should be paid properly for that, right. I just hate that the way that artists are forced to make their money is by having to manage all existence of their song anywhere, right, rather than you just getting paid off of the greatness of something you made and then anybody can throw it on their fucking DVD because it's a great song and we can all appreciate that you got paid properly.
Speaker 2: For it, right, right, Yeah, But that's never gonna happen.
Speaker 1: And that's my problem is that fair use is just us being punished for you all being snakes with the very artists you claim to represent.
Speaker 2: That's real, that's real. But I mean, like it sucks now, Like I feel like this generation I hear, I see, you know, being that I received so much Michael Jackson stuff. I get into Michael Jackson versus Prince stuff all the time. There's so many people that don't have knowledge of prints because he was so protective of his ip online from the mid two thousands basically until he died, and so there's so much Prince stuff that that people didn't discover. There's so many people that don't have knowledge of prints. They're like, why would you even compare these two? But part of that is because they don't even know how like crazy Prince was going in the eighties. They don't know about a lot of his music. They don't know about a lot, you know, a lot of his influence and all of that. And it's like, you know, but part of that was because he was so tight, Like if you had a baby dance in the nineteen ninety nine, he'd pull it down. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If y'all heard about the Prince documentary, oh, they pulled it right.
Speaker 2: The State pulled it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Netflix basically commissions this documentary from the same dude who made the OJ documentary, the one that.
Speaker 2: Was like this. So it's.
Speaker 1: It's like it's not like a puff piece, it's like a no. This was like a true deep dive. And apparently I learned all this on the daily. But apparently he went to the vault because that's how they they basically, you know, Netflix got the rights to what was in the vault, and so they went to him and were like, we're giving you all his ship, go in the vault, go ahead and make the documentary. He goes in the vault. He's like, bro, all the meaningful shit has been scrubbed. That like, Prince was so on top of it in terms of keeping it private. He scrubbed anything that would have been like a sort of casual moment or anything that was like caught off guard, ass Prince.
Speaker 2: It just is all clean.
Speaker 1: Photos and shiny shit, right Yeah, And so he's pissed because like, this sucks. I've been I got access to the vault and it still sucks. I'm never gonna learn about this dude. And he goes on a six year mission talking to every single person who considered themselves in any way shape form close to Prince, who will talk to him, and truly makes what they described in the Daily as a masterpiece of a documentary about this dude, really exploring like most of his childhood, unpacking all of this trauma that created the character, like really like digging into relationships and his sort of like abuses and also like the abuse that he put out, like all kinds of shit unpacked. And then the family the estate saw it and was like, we gave them seventeen pages worth of notes, being like we don't want this in there, We don't want that in there. That can't exist. Nobody needs to know about this, blah blah blah blah blah. And he was like, yo, I can give you like a taste, but I can't. I can't lie about what I've discovered. And then the Netflix and them were just like fine, then they don't never exist and they it's gone.
Speaker 2: Somebody got it, somebody, somebody, somebody got it. That might be my new mission to get the freaking Prince. Doc.
Speaker 1: Bro, I have mixed feelings about it, if I'm being honest with you, really, yeah, yeah, A part of me is like, well, obviously I want to see the documentary. I'm such a massive Prince fan. It would mean the world to me to know more about this person. But I also think he did it. He beat the fucking game.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 6: That's what I was thinking, is you were describing it, I was like, damn, he got away clean.
Speaker 1: He set out to keep his world private despite being arguably the most talented human being that's ever walked the face of the earth.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: He was like, I'm going to leave this world with you knowing nothing about me, and.
Speaker 2: He did it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and he If you can do.
Speaker 1: That, you deserve that privacy. You deserve to go into whatever after life exists for you knowing that you beat the game, instead of this other version of the game where like a person dies and then we dig through all their ship and go Ain't.
Speaker 2: Just crazy He had this the whole time. Yeah, that's what I didn't know about that. Oh no, he could still have his privacy. I'm not gonna tell nobody. I just want to see it. You just need nobody, nobody else gotta know. Yeah, I just want to see it.
Speaker 1: I think the hard part is there are one billion people on the planet you who feel the same way I won't do it nobody.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna clip it, I ain't gonna make no content. You know what I'm saying. I'm just gonna see it, and you know, I ain't gonna talk about it and let somebody else see it. There we go, that's somebody else side. Then we have a conversation lest love had to see it.
Speaker 1: Yo, you see that there's no one they call you, they go, they gonna rob We're gonna do a private screening just you, no one else. We're gonna let you watch the Prince documentary. You watch the entire Prince documentary, you of tears in your eyes by the end of it. It is that meaningful to you too at this moment. And then you walk out of that documentary. You go back to your home, you go back to your wife. There's no fucking way in the world that while y'all are brushing your teeth late at night, you don't go the documentary was pretty crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would tell my girl, you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna you're gonna tell somebody.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm gonna tell my wife. She can't even testify me. Don't know that.
Speaker 1: Man, There's no way your wife isn't going back to her very challenging job and then being like, what were y'all.
Speaker 2: Up to this weekend?
Speaker 1: I do much, but I'm gonna tell you I've got to see that Princeton. Yeah, everything is gonna it's it's gonna become public knowledge.
Speaker 5: This never states private.
Speaker 3: You mean that being said? How many people worked on it? There's like a lot of people have seen it, I'm sure on the documentary. Yeah, I bet a lot of people have seen it, but ed there's like the whole I bet a lot of it.
Speaker 1: A lot of what it is we know now because just of word of mouth that he was both controlling and abusive and complicated. Is ultimately what it all shows is that like he was abused, was put out of his childhood home at twelve by his mom, then at fourteen by his dad.
Speaker 2: He truly had to get it, was he when they found him in that park.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. He had to get it out the mud at like seventeen.
Speaker 2: A crazy Yeah, I assume he just played the album for his parents and they were like, well, you don't need to go to college. No, yo, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: His mom was like apparently super like cold and like and their relationship was toxic, but then he moved in with his dad, who he loved and admired. But his dad was hello religious, Yeah, would like beat the shit out of him, even a cover of Hends. But that's also part of what they claim makes the documentary so masterful, is that all these songs that you thought were about sex and sexuality are actually like just hammered with this duality where it's also about like a person struggling to find community, a person struggling to like to place their identity in a world that has rejected them from the beginning. It's it's like it creates like all these fucking layers for who the human is. But also he didn't want us to know. And I kind of respect that he figured out a way to keep that so quiet. Crazy that Minnesota is the backdrop for all this the whole time.
Speaker 2: I mean, I respect it. I do feel like the reason his estate is protecting this is not for him, not for this him, but just because it might affect the bottom line. There might be some people that are like, I don't want to play Prince music anymore, knowing certain things and that's all they care about. You, You know what, I'm saying, like Prince Music was U title only that's the reason that I had titled The Minute He Died. We go into train station, it's Spotify ads for Prince all over the train stations. Like you know what I'm saying, Like they just some people in that camp just out to make a book. You know, it does feel it.
Speaker 3: Is very disheartening, Like when you go to the Minneapolis airport and there's that Prince store. Yeah, you're damn if there was some shit he would have hated it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't want this. He didn't want that at all.
Speaker 1: And the documentarian talks about it in the interview that I listened to. He talks a lot about how like even going to Paisley Park, it's not like you're being informed on who Prince is. It truly is just a big gift shop. Like it they've turned it into like a fucking, you know, rock cafe for Prince. More than it is like a real testament to like his ever changing positions on like the world, on responsibility, the nigga died at Jehovah's witness, It's not even like one of the numbers how many there's one hundred and sixty thousand or something like that. It's something crazy you the proud. No, I mean, we're you're not even given the chance to get to know who he is based off of the estate, even regardless of like what becomes the more complicated details of his past. It won't even give you a chance to do basic knowledge on what prince who prince was. And so in that way, it is disheartening where you go. No, I think it would be really good for us as humans to know that our heroes can again be these complicated figures and still valuable. That said, I also respect that my hero really pulled a fast one on us, and I gotta say, big up, man, you did it.
Speaker 2: I can argule it with that. I do. I do, you know, when you put it that way, I do feel like that is ill. And yeah, I was looking forward to, like, now we're going to your stuff. Yeah, I think that's the you know, the better way to just yeah, chalk it up to the game.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Man, man, he might be the last one we know, because I don't think a lot of people win that hundred.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's really I don't think a lot of people win that Daniel d Lewis him. He's still alive. Yeahs still us. We don't know. He might, he might, he might slap somebody. I don't know where he's at. He keeps it pretty private. Yeah, we'll see he met it. Who are playing next?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Frank Ocean kind of? But he got messy friends, so we've been learning. Yeah, it's about him every once in a while. Yeah, I don't know, man, it's not a lot of of the privates left so.
Speaker 2: And I hate to say this on this medium. A lot of that is because podcasting. Yeah, no, we're for sure too much.
Speaker 1: How much of this is just gossip?
Speaker 5: Well you just come on here and gossip.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought you knew. We just got I just don't see it. I think we did it.
Speaker 1: I think it was like I think certainly, I still believe Michael Jackson got a lot more surgeries than you do. But I do I guess if I may, I do think there may be is a more complicated reasoning behind the surgeries than just self hatred the way that it's often been right.
Speaker 2: It's I've been painted this this man wanted to be white man. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't see it. Like more complicated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's definitely more complicated than you may never.
Speaker 2: Spun like he's I tried. I tried a lot of spinning. I gotta scar my chair, try to do the smooth criminal lean, not knowing that like, yeah, you know what I'm saying. It was shoo technology. I just thought, if you change your calves the right way, you know what I'm saying, you can get back up and then about.
Speaker 1: That man to the floor and yeah, gotta be strong though. Yeah, yeah, I think there's a bunch of us that even with that technology wouldn't come closer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, certainly not right through them special shoot yeah yeah, yeah. I supposed the whole trick to the world. Zion a hole in them.
Speaker 1: There's no way in the world, Rob, could you tell the people where they can find you?
Speaker 2: You can find me? Uh. I'm on the Inconsistent Podcast of Rob Hayes comes out when it's ready. Uh yeah, you know it's in consistent in branding and in nature. I do the end season podcast with my boy Jamel Johnson. Also watch Little keV. Yeah, also fronting out now. It's on all streaming platforms. It's an album. It's also especially you can watch on YouTube be like watching people talk.
Speaker 1: But yeah, oh yeah, go watch rob Go, Go listen to rob Go.
Speaker 2: Watch this shit? What you got?
Speaker 6: Cool guy?
Speaker 3: Joke City seven on Instagram, Patreon dot com, dock slash David Bori by my special Birth of a Nation.
Speaker 2: It's the best special I've ever had.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's objectively true. I want to say that every special I like that.
Speaker 1: You can follow me at Langston Kerman on all social media platforms, and you can send us your own drops, your own conspiracy theories. You could tell us what color Michael Jackson would have been if you were still alive today.
Speaker 2: All at Mamma pod at.
Speaker 1: Gmail dot com, we would love to hear from you. Give us a call at A four four little Moms, buy some merch like rate, subscribe, review, do all the important things that you need to do, and most importantly, bleach bitch.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck. Who's say what blood?
Speaker 1: Oh crip, my mama told me. It's a production of Will Ferrell's Big Money Players Network and iHeart Podcasts. Greet It and hosted by Langston Krekt, co hosted by David Bori.
Speaker 3: Executive produced by Will Ferrell Hansani and Olivia Akilon.
Speaker 1: Co produced by Bee Wayne, edited and engineered by Justin Kopfon, music by Nick Chambers.
Speaker 2: Artwork by Dogon Kreega.
Speaker 1: You can now watch episodes of My Mama Told Me on YouTube. Follow at My Mama Told Me and subscribe to our channel