Speaker 1: What's up. It's left service. I am trying to get this episode started. I'm Angela Yee, I'm g G Maguire, I'm Laura Moura.
Speaker 2: I'm Scrappy friends and I'm Chaotic at home boy.
Speaker 3: That is too cute to start doing that.
Speaker 4: Come on, that's like that friend, yes.
Speaker 3: With the cute know what it was?
Speaker 5: That was cute?
Speaker 2: Though? It was?
Speaker 5: It was that was that was cute, bro.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm Scrappy find and I'm chaotics homeboy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was that was like that was kind of like that.
Speaker 2: Don't say cute, but just yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: Dressed alike and everything. We all.
Speaker 2: Didn't.
Speaker 5: This was not.
Speaker 2: About what you got going on.
Speaker 3: Your best friends for real.
Speaker 4: No, honestly, the reason we both wearing dinnim is because Scrappy took me shopping.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, why.
Speaker 6: You got on dennim, Laura, because that didn't happen, but if you wanted. I know all y'all, y'all, I do look like y'all could be a little wear army fatigue. But then I knew I needed to wear sneakers.
Speaker 3: Everybody looks cute, So yeah, I do have some denim. What do y'all? Really go shopping together.
Speaker 4: We shop at the same spot, so we always see each other at the store.
Speaker 7: What's your favorite story in Atlanta?
Speaker 4: Georgios, Georgia, Love Georgia, George shout out to Georgia's.
Speaker 2: Shout Georgios mot motorpho four. Yes.
Speaker 3: Now, I feel like.
Speaker 1: This is going to be very interesting to see this TV show that's coming out.
Speaker 3: Pick a Side.
Speaker 1: Okay, by the way, pick a side is a segment I do on my show too, Angela.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's called pick a side. Stay there?
Speaker 2: How is how is yours?
Speaker 1: It's a little different, Like we'll have a topic like, for instance, let me see, let me think like something where you got to pick a side, so say scrappy and and I don't want to get all in we'll get all in your business.
Speaker 3: In the second.
Speaker 6: Let's say kaot his business when he still has his situation, his polyester situation, so you had to either pick one of those two ladies that you were ranked dating Besty boob, or it might be something like, okay, Kaota came st and said he ain't eight good in a while, right, But then let's just say, yeah, he ain't kids eight eight, Yeah, it's eight the kids the kids back. Okay, okay, so we might have like a pick a side where maybe another woman's like, well, actually, I just last night had him do that with me and be like, who do you believe?
Speaker 2: You believe.
Speaker 5: You last night?
Speaker 1: No, somebody might say that. Let's say Amen said that, and now we got to pick a side.
Speaker 7: Who do you believe?
Speaker 3: So it's kind of like that. But you guys, pick a side is different.
Speaker 2: Definitely.
Speaker 4: You could have came in the house for me and left with him, or you could have came in the house for him and left with me.
Speaker 7: How many times did they double dip?
Speaker 2: They was going back and they were playing ping pong.
Speaker 7: Friendly competition against amongst the besties.
Speaker 4: I mean, it wasn't we didn't It wasn't really a competition.
Speaker 2: He wanted we really against me for real, he really wanted to. I let him have it though.
Speaker 8: I mean it was the time, so it was a few competitive things.
Speaker 9: People mad at Drake for you know what, No, no, we come over here dark skinned, so no, no, but that's not getting mad at that.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: Only people that get mad at Drake is the people that's in their feelings about the woman.
Speaker 3: Okay, So only the.
Speaker 4: Only person I know Scrappy and his feelings about his era. You know my feelings about it with money list my.
Speaker 3: Bad he got his feelings again.
Speaker 8: You're right, right, no, less you know.
Speaker 6: But the show was crazy though, I'm so excited for this show trail.
Speaker 8: Y'all ain't gonna have to watch a boxing match for about ten months.
Speaker 2: You feel me after that, after you see this, after you see this ship.
Speaker 7: With the cities out and everything. How do you guys, the girls you did the casting?
Speaker 2: I let him pick all mine.
Speaker 4: It was a casting we did at the Strip Club and we just had it was like probably a thousand girls out there.
Speaker 2: And we had like they fought at the audition.
Speaker 4: At the man it was a girl that got kicked in the head off the stage.
Speaker 3: That's awful.
Speaker 1: Woman ended up being in the house thirty thirty. Did the woman who got kicked in the head make it on Friday?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Wow, she got kicked that made it on the show.
Speaker 8: Should have got kicked in the head off the stage, befolded.
Speaker 7: The one that kicked her in the head make the show?
Speaker 2: Probably did the one that made the show? Wow?
Speaker 5: Crazy?
Speaker 4: The one that kicked her in the head made the show how did she had been got kicked in the head on the show Wow?
Speaker 2: Stayed all off in the house, it was it was rough.
Speaker 7: How long were you're in the house for like ten days?
Speaker 1: A lot of damnage gets done and chaotic. Every time it feels like you in love with somebody. I've been believe in you and then this happens, you know what I mean? Like every time I see you, I'd be like, this.
Speaker 6: Is it for k You've in love with being in love with the idea of being in love?
Speaker 3: You know, I said, flowers up here for someone.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you all the truth.
Speaker 4: It don't beat me that one. It don't appreciate y'all for that. But it really don't.
Speaker 2: Be mean flowers up there.
Speaker 4: We ain't even gonna talk about about talking about trying to what happened is it?
Speaker 2: Don't mean me? Let me take this jacket office getting.
Speaker 7: Come about that?
Speaker 2: Look now we really yeah.
Speaker 7: You said it was a touched to the jacket.
Speaker 2: Yeah a lot. It don't work together.
Speaker 7: Okays like a.
Speaker 5: Little piece of time. But let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, don't it don't be me?
Speaker 4: Really don't be who is it like? It's just like a lot of these girls have unrealistic expectations for the men that they be dating.
Speaker 2: And I'm just not one of those.
Speaker 3: Like what expectations? What's unrealistic?
Speaker 7: Elaborate that Erica.
Speaker 4: Banks used to be thinking that she was gonna break my bank, okay, and that was not happening.
Speaker 2: I gave you, I begive.
Speaker 4: I was giving the small budgets, but it was like she wanted to go over. So it was like, I mean, because get what with a small budget to me might be a large budget to somebody.
Speaker 7: She kept going over.
Speaker 4: You know see, like I said, unrealistic A budget for me is really this is a realistic budge.
Speaker 2: But you're trying to keep up with the Jaws. Is you're not gonna keep up with the Jones?
Speaker 5: Is off?
Speaker 8: My?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 3: What's the realistic budget to you?
Speaker 4: Okay, let's say if you need something like you need a bill paid, something like that, I got you. Yeah, I cover that, say car things like things sort of bills like I would be there.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Did she have to ask?
Speaker 2: But then is you got to pick.
Speaker 4: A side because you're not finna be getting bills paid?
Speaker 2: The thinking were going to the bills exactly.
Speaker 4: So it's like, yo, I just paid the bills and you want to I'm good off that. And then it's then there's other girls in the world that don't even want that much or even more beautiful that guy that that really can bring more to the table than you could. And it ain't about finances with me, because for us, me and we ain't getting nothing out of y'all, we really be wanting more emotionally and mentally and physically and spiritually.
Speaker 2: We ain't asking for nothing financial therapy. No, it's not, girl, Well did you.
Speaker 7: Support I don't want her to best.
Speaker 5: I want her to be.
Speaker 4: I want her to be I want her to be my peace, I want I want to be somebody I could be vulnerable and.
Speaker 2: I can't even be vulnerable with her bomb. So it was over with.
Speaker 4: It's like hard to be able to be vulnerable with girls. It's hard to be he really liked Amy.
Speaker 2: You can't even tell.
Speaker 4: You can't even really tell a girl even if you're going through a hard time, you can't even say it, like see my money tied up right now, I can't even say that you got a whold everything in and just make everything happen.
Speaker 5: So some girls is not understanding.
Speaker 4: So for me, it's like you see me single because eventually I just realized that what I need from you is understanding. How can we communicate.
Speaker 3: That very transaction?
Speaker 1: I said, that does seem very transactional if somebody is always accepting you to financially.
Speaker 2: Do things, but then they don't want to.
Speaker 1: Because I like to, like, if I'm dating somebody, I am going to try to get nice to if I'm out and like this would be cute for him, you know, I like to like dressing.
Speaker 4: The cain't never buy me nothing, nothing, nothing. To be honest with you, none of these girls never boy be stuck. Oh my god, oh god. It be the girls that I'm not even hitting that do whatever for me. Okay, So now when I'm trying to start doing this, I'm trying to hit the ones I don't be hitting because I think I got a better chance at love going that route being hitting the ones that I be hitting.
Speaker 1: So it's the women you're choosing, basically exactly. That's what the real problem is. You're attracted and that's what you're attracting.
Speaker 2: At the wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now, scrappy, you had a successful situations a few yeah, a few simultaneously.
Speaker 3: Sometimes.
Speaker 1: I mean, you've been married, you've been engaged a couple of times.
Speaker 2: You and hold on hold only be engaged.
Speaker 3: Hold Well, you had to get engaged to get married. So there was that, man.
Speaker 2: Listen, I ain't never been married. Man, I got.
Speaker 7: Hill out man, where you've never been married?
Speaker 2: You said, I ain't been married?
Speaker 3: Okay, but what was it?
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 6: So you had a you had extensive relationship with your second baby, with the mother of your young marry. So you guys, I'm sign but you know, just keeping it mutual because I know terminology, right.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so we.
Speaker 1: Just recently was talking about how you guys were messing around while you were engaged to her.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you guys was making like a poly situation.
Speaker 2: Listen, so he invented partly. Yes, why I'm running around here thinking that that was?
Speaker 8: First of all, brother, I love people. Just because people say stuff, don't mean it's fact. Okay, I'm telling you, like I let people live in their head. I live in my little head, and I just keep going. You feel I don't know what she's talking about.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, that's God bless her.
Speaker 1: But so anyway, I want to because since we're talking about chaotic and his relationships and his choices, have you had situations that where women did nice things for you or do you feel like you're always the giver?
Speaker 8: Well, I'm always the big giver. But of course, you know, air woman, I haven't been with spent on me. Okay, even the one that, like you know, I ain't really you.
Speaker 7: Know, wasn't a thrill situation.
Speaker 8: And I don't want to be expecting it. I get I don't be expecting that ship. I'll be like, oh, okay, thank you.
Speaker 6: I like to think that, well, not even like to think, but I feel as though that the thoughtful gifts are the ones that matter over the ones that are expensive.
Speaker 2: Like the thoughtful think like that though, like me, and think like that.
Speaker 5: Women love gifts.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 8: You'd be like, yeah, that's a little you know what I'm saying, a little neck thing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: For the airplane, you feel good?
Speaker 3: Oh that's nice? Okay, like you know, a fly alight.
Speaker 8: They be like, the is this ship you gonna give me a yeah? See a man you get a man that We'll be like, all right, you know, thought about it.
Speaker 4: We're gonna get on the plane.
Speaker 2: We gotta get on the point we getting.
Speaker 5: In the car with.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I do not like them though, a lot of guys aren't used to getting gifts. Like if you do something nice for a guy, as my girl teller would say, it's reversed by college.
Speaker 3: I am a little something and get a lot of a lot more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because if a girl go to do a little thoughtful stuff for me, that's like I said my home, girls like females that I'm not even weak, Like they can get the world out of that. They can get more out of me than the girl that I'm actually dating because they come through with the thoughtfulness.
Speaker 2: They'll feed me there you all that girl that you dating.
Speaker 4: It's like, boy, you ain't even take me on five days and you want me to cook for you, and you.
Speaker 2: Be like having be trying to be thinking.
Speaker 8: They be trying to wheel me in with that ship with the cooking and ship or I cook and you want to come over.
Speaker 6: I be like, okay, I don't tell you. I just make sure when you get there, when you walk in the door.
Speaker 3: What did you do if a girl cooks for you and you don't.
Speaker 2: Like the food, don't eat it? I'm praying for that ship off top jack. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I won't be honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like, I like, I don't even really I'm gonna I ordered me some uber eachs or something. You know.
Speaker 6: No, I think that for a guy before. And he cooked for me and it wasn't really seasoned right. So I went in there and shift it up a little bit.
Speaker 2: No, one time.
Speaker 4: One time cooked for me, and I wanted to be in the relationship. Well, it was so good with you, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean When I wanted to be he was at my house. But do you remember what I was?
Speaker 3: You didn't really want to be with you.
Speaker 7: I thought we were just friends.
Speaker 2: So you never get that I was.
Speaker 5: Trying to get with you.
Speaker 3: What did you do that She wouldn't know that? Like, how would she know I talked to her?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was not every day he didn't here from the airport, and it was a tragic situation. I was locked at my house and I was and I stood through with yea, you could person.
Speaker 2: We ate together, watched the little movie with the dogs, so.
Speaker 3: You didn't fail the vibes?
Speaker 2: Gee, no, did you have There wasn't any attraction.
Speaker 7: I just thought he was cool, but I was.
Speaker 2: Whole.
Speaker 5: What you ready to pick aside?
Speaker 6: I wasn't because I didn't look at it and I didn't go into it with those intentions. I went into it like, okayt the cool as this the homie.
Speaker 2: You would have.
Speaker 6: Pressed me a little bit, then I might have been like, okay, supposed to.
Speaker 4: Pull up your party and showed out. Remember you invited me to the party and pull up.
Speaker 6: If you would have know if you would have pulled up to my party and showed out, then I might have made you breakfast.
Speaker 2: You know what? Next morning?
Speaker 1: We're doing this for picking side? What is the ultimate? Like for the show? Are they competing for what happens at the end? Like what do they get?
Speaker 2: They get?
Speaker 6: They get, they get the where they different?
Speaker 2: He's gonna tell you what they get from him?
Speaker 7: And one question, were there eliminations like the girls getting kicked off.
Speaker 2: And therow down there?
Speaker 7: Down there and.
Speaker 2: Straight from chaotic? I was so high on that motherfucker girl.
Speaker 8: I always get nervous when they's time to eliminate cut women always trying to fight me when I want to break up you know may yeah, my to rest and smell crazy cop?
Speaker 6: How were you, How were you able to like film this and I'm relationship now, relationshipship.
Speaker 2: It's not a relationship, it's a partnership.
Speaker 3: You're like on a helicopter ride.
Speaker 2: Count all the different count Listen.
Speaker 8: I look at it like if I'm gonna do something with somebody, I'm gonna do it with somebody. Got I really got a strong love for And I ain't finna just taking this bit, that bit like we're gonna we're gonna go this night tomorrow.
Speaker 2: And now I'm like, hey, you're doing.
Speaker 3: Something, but why not be together?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 4: Erica is really his soul mate? Yeah, what's the soul mate? That's the person he ain't going there where.
Speaker 2: I ain't fighting nothing. I'm living my life.
Speaker 7: The scrappiest single. Yeah, Erica knows that she's single. Okay, So okay, are y'all having sex?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: That's the question.
Speaker 2: Because they singleing toil. They want to do something that people in relationship and then.
Speaker 4: They go do relationships stuff vacations and then not the crazy party.
Speaker 2: That's that. Hey, man, that's my strength. That's my strength.
Speaker 3: But you're holding out.
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't, I don't. I don't know, like a nigga grown, you know, can I ask him.
Speaker 3: A questions going on vacation and.
Speaker 8: Not having said like I don't have I don't have to do all that, Like like I get what I want just by being around you.
Speaker 6: So you get to talk to other women while you're on vacation and she's on vacation.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's disrespectful.
Speaker 7: Well, because you guys are singles.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, she would like if somebody would have come up and be like, oh yeah, she'd be like, oh he right there. You know she'll do like that, and I'd be like, oh, you know, you got get Like she's gonna stick here for like five ten minutes talking to him.
Speaker 2: I nig You're gonna have to get the number and keep pushing you. So you un let somebody get in the presence of you.
Speaker 7: Cuse I they single.
Speaker 2: Some sh it happened. Look we was in the club.
Speaker 8: Look we was in the club and some ship having and then came up with I thought he was going to try to get the numb me and keep going, So I moved out the way.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm like, but you're standing in front of me, Cause like, what's that that not who he was.
Speaker 8: I on that, but I was like yeah, no, no.
Speaker 2: I sat there for like five minutes.
Speaker 8: He kept saying like, hey, hey, everybody, you good, kept looking at her saying you good.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh ship, So I screwed it over again.
Speaker 8: I'm like, but my boy, he's still in front of me though, like now you just you waste.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 8: I'm like, come on, gud Man, you you cool, you know, you got everything good, y'all know each other, y'all fin to get it cracking, like what's happening like? Because you're standing in front of me, period. And I was drunk too, so it went to another level of my niggas.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm pretty sure it wasn't stuff like that.
Speaker 7: I believe it was calm.
Speaker 2: No, No, it was definitely uh he said calm.
Speaker 4: But the people around yeah, because I looked, I'm like, wait a minute.
Speaker 5: When I've seen and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, is this real.
Speaker 7: On the cameras.
Speaker 2: Doing I was like, you know, I have.
Speaker 5: To make sure it wasn't no camera.
Speaker 8: I apologize to the dude that day though, I was like I was, you know, I was on one and you all in front of me.
Speaker 2: Because the face right here, you're trying men right light skin. It was actually Chris Brown.
Speaker 7: Erica and this is just you know, me being.
Speaker 3: Your fut y'all be posting each other saying, do you do be doing that?
Speaker 2: Bro? You know you said yourself, but myself and I'm doing. We're doing, We're doing like and you know.
Speaker 8: She will say that, so she said, like people, it's like crazy, the people that you can't be cool with the.
Speaker 2: Motherfucker and go out, don't.
Speaker 6: Funk and just have I'm trying to get to y'all been in each other's lives for so long.
Speaker 2: And then we been in each other lives.
Speaker 6: So long, and y'all have a grown daughter, y'all had a separation where y'all both had kids, y'all were continuing to co parent. Now y'all both single, y'all enjoying each other's company, y'all enjoin each other's energy and space, and at the end of the day, y'all are friends that go back to teenagers.
Speaker 7: How can y'all not vibe and just enjoy each other's space.
Speaker 1: And I think you've said that's the point, and I feel like that's not wrong, but I feel like you've said that's.
Speaker 3: Your true love, not that long ago.
Speaker 6: This is what yeah, always been Okay, so in love yeah, like I can hear, always understand, I would always love her, but in love with her.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you got one question. I got one question. I don't know. I don't be understanding.
Speaker 7: Maybe maybe one day they'll have their moment and maybe.
Speaker 8: They won't how we look not the public if it.
Speaker 3: Don't you know what chaotic has a question?
Speaker 4: This is what I want to know because I just don't understand this part. We out the country, different islands. The mood is said, you got the reposado. Y'all be full of that reposado. It ain't about you.
Speaker 2: You got self control, right, she got self control. But when the repersado in the p bro, what you mean I see you on reposado? Okay, okay, yeah, I see you.
Speaker 4: Remember that time at the barbecue when you was leaving what was leaving and you and you hugged her.
Speaker 5: Your hand was way down there, bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you ain't a hug over the top of her back. So when I've seen that, you know me, I'm so nosy. I've seen that.
Speaker 7: That's muscle memory, you know what I'm saying that, imagine.
Speaker 2: With each other memory.
Speaker 5: So what about when the repersado is in play?
Speaker 8: You come, be honest, bro, listen that the time that I done went out of country with her, like she already be going and I just wanting to tag along just because I ain't been.
Speaker 2: Out nowhere in a long time, and I just be using her and.
Speaker 6: It's a safe space and your luck. So let's pick a side. Let's have a pick a side moment.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 6: What I'm just I'm just trying to clear the air and and move on from because I got my boy ain't helping you, but I ain't never.
Speaker 2: Got no you know what I'm saying, No don or nothing like that.
Speaker 6: No, No, nobody's never like he's talking about with met.
Speaker 2: Her. Was this closed?
Speaker 6: All I had to do is pull up to this party, Yeah beautiful, to that party and and show it acted out but.
Speaker 2: The party coming back up.
Speaker 7: It was my birthday.
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 3: Pancakes, French to wiffles. What would you pick?
Speaker 2: Pancakes, French toast les. I'm going with the French toast Okay, what about you? I cook an amazing pancakes with the Christy. I got another little.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, the lady Yea love it too. They go crazy, Daddy.
Speaker 7: Pancake, Daddy pancakes.
Speaker 8: I love that, yeah, Daddy pancake pancakes.
Speaker 7: Pick a side. Let's pick a side.
Speaker 6: So are we spending the block or scrappy letter spend? That's where it's spot.
Speaker 2: What happened spending the block.
Speaker 3: A few times?
Speaker 7: Are you spend the block or your team?
Speaker 2: That's where?
Speaker 1: Okay, look the last time he's so both of them together was that BT Awards.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, talking about situation.
Speaker 1: And this is what chaotic was running around with Erica Banks. Remember that, and everybody found out and scrappy. That day is when Diamond was doing in the blues and you have stuck the block. Remember that we saw a diamond? She said, y'all about to ask me about scrap.
Speaker 6: Yes, oh she was excited, but wait, I'm gonna tell you our little space. Right.
Speaker 2: She was excited. She was she was excited, she.
Speaker 7: Was she was happy. I'll say that she was in she was in good spirits.
Speaker 8: Show because my divorce had just been finding day before.
Speaker 3: Although you never got married, you said, exactly.
Speaker 8: Divorce divorce, they're not married.
Speaker 6: How are you in Diamond's relationship now that she's engaged.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, wow, so I.
Speaker 8: Know that I still wanted to be But she went and did all that other crazy stuff.
Speaker 6: And what are you doing.
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 6: This is a secret society all we actually trust. You don't post the man waking about the bed like you don't.
Speaker 7: You don't do that.
Speaker 2: She was hurt.
Speaker 8: I was like, I'm a little back out there.
Speaker 2: A little more. You gotta sit up a little bit.
Speaker 3: The reason season, Lifetime, there was a reason for that.
Speaker 2: Oh no, let me tell you something. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 8: God when they say, God bring people in your life for a reason, and sometime or season, I think she was a reason. And the season I'm talking about, God, bless her little spirit. You feel what I'm saying because I'm halfway free because of her.
Speaker 2: You feel I'm saying, Wow, I have.
Speaker 6: A question, just because I care genuine and I know that Love and Hip Hop is filmed.
Speaker 7: Y'all probably did that eight months ago or whatever the case.
Speaker 6: Months and a few months back last episode I saw she had mentioned that her father wasn't doing well.
Speaker 7: Is he doing better? What would you do?
Speaker 5: Y'all have to ask?
Speaker 2: So I just was.
Speaker 6: Genuinely concerned because because I saw that in that moment that it was just like right, no matter what, Like you had a moment with her, like once you found out that she was going through that, he was like, shorty, I love you and that's it, like everything gonna be all right, And you know, I just was genuine concern.
Speaker 2: And then she went and told people I went there for so I'm.
Speaker 7: Like after that, yeah, okay, so I get it.
Speaker 8: I'm tired of being there for motherfucker. Look I beat up a motherfucker would be like, what did you do.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: Besides yourself.
Speaker 2: No, I've been doing that. Look I ain't never been alone my whole fucking life. Bitch is always be on my neck. I'm sorry. Women always be on that. You told me? Sorry, I told you. I know, I know, could you be I say, I changed the narrative what I call them? Yeah I know?
Speaker 8: Yeah so so yeah, like they used to be at my neck heavy?
Speaker 2: So now when I go home, cut it equal?
Speaker 4: Or is it just because relationships like relationship scrapped.
Speaker 2: You before the ones y'all knew about.
Speaker 8: I always had a girlfriend, even as a tiny little toddler.
Speaker 2: I had me a little baby girlfriend, principal.
Speaker 7: So you're enjoying your time, you're dating yourself.
Speaker 8: I didn't even know how that ship, that ship is really I got an addiction to that ship cause like just waking up.
Speaker 2: No hair on my scene, no hair in my.
Speaker 8: Bed, no makeup and ship on a pillow ca no makeup on all that lashes and ship like it.
Speaker 6: Sounds like you didn't go like you never went through the dating stage. You went straight into relationships.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I always do the date No no, no.
Speaker 8: Had the people had the people that I that I ever dated, even the baby Mama's Day.
Speaker 2: I was cool with them before we even you know what I'm saying. I knew them.
Speaker 1: I thought, I you know, you know, it's so funny because you guys being best friends are also opposite. You don't have any children, and I saw you went to go test your sperm and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my spur was crazy. Is my spurs is good?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I got a good spurm that he ain't met nothing. No, it ain't that okay.
Speaker 4: So one girl told me she was pregnant for me before, but she had a miscarriage.
Speaker 2: But I didn't believe her because if we was in.
Speaker 3: The entangled me okay, So it.
Speaker 4: Could have been me or it could have been the ball, right, that's what I was thinking. I was like, you know you're gonna go with the big league. His contract was like eighty million.
Speaker 2: Dollars, looking like chaotic.
Speaker 8: And comes right like something.
Speaker 5: Put that baby on the basketball.
Speaker 2: He's not larious.
Speaker 3: Yeah he needs but I feel like you want one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I want but see I want to he want to see him. He always in relationships, always been for the streaks.
Speaker 2: Right, So it's like.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 2: But the women and I be in a relationship with they say I'm for the streaks.
Speaker 3: I can see that, but I'm not.
Speaker 7: I don't know your track record, ain't scrap.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna lie, bro, I'll be with you.
Speaker 2: You're not for the streets, thank you?
Speaker 3: I really all my I's confused.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna strap.
Speaker 8: Why they think that I'd be like at home, like I'll be once I get me a While I'm at the house, I'm like.
Speaker 7: So you don't cheat you When he go out and party, he just.
Speaker 2: My thing tonight. You know, babies out like, hey, what was that? You know her? I'll be like, no, who is she? Like you snick bougie. Yeah, ain't with that. No, no, no, I ain't saying nothing I won't see on this show, the show I want.
Speaker 3: You ain't look boogie at all.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no, no, because I let women be women now like I ain't.
Speaker 2: I'm man at the show.
Speaker 4: You wasn't you wasn't being boogie on the show. I definitely was you was what you mean?
Speaker 6: I've seen you every everything scene together. I'm sure you have some alone time that you want to see.
Speaker 4: When you had, when you had, when you it was, it was it was not a lot of a long time we was.
Speaker 2: It was always no, no, no.
Speaker 8: But it was one or two or two or three on that that was on my team that I really looked at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was like yeah no.
Speaker 8: Because they were bougie and we were sitting there talking to each other. It was like yo, like this ship is crazy, right. It was like, Yo, I like you up, but I'm not gonna fight these holes.
Speaker 2: Did Yeah, yes, can't wait.
Speaker 7: That's be my favorite part of them show girls.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: The only name I remember from the trailer was baby Tyson. Baby.
Speaker 8: Everybody hold our hand up with Baby Tyson the baby You got the.
Speaker 2: Tune in here.
Speaker 7: Reason I'm coming to the premiere. I can't wait. It's in Atlanta. I'm pulling up and listen.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna even lie. I've been trying to get people not to watch it.
Speaker 3: Why.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to figure out why they want to watch it. Like I've been like, I'm like, this is like, what do you know? Listen why they want to watch Listen?
Speaker 8: No, listen, No, listen, like they want to want to watch it because no, listen.
Speaker 2: To what I'm trying to tell you. Shut the funk up. Listen, everybody, listen. I let him do this.
Speaker 8: Friends, listen, Okay, so bro listen. So these motherfuckers cuz.
Speaker 7: The way you got the whole these.
Speaker 8: Women no, because I can't say the word so these motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: I told these motherfuckers you ain't got to fight over us.
Speaker 8: All you gotta do is strategically get the nigga strategically. I said, y'all understand this ship. Everybody was like hell yeah, like cool K. I was like, hey, y'all can't beat on this motherfucker right here. No more, y'all hear her one more time, y'all gone.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, it's mother close lines and that's awful.
Speaker 8: Every time somebody walk up to me, be like, hey, bro, your TV show fill come out and be like you're watching it?
Speaker 2: Bro, this ship gonna be like, y'all.
Speaker 7: I would watch it because of you two.
Speaker 6: Are already loved in your own space, but together the dynamic duo that you guys are together, it's like y'all put together.
Speaker 7: You have a mass.
Speaker 6: Big made amazing. Interested in seeing y'all with each other and with the women.
Speaker 7: So you guys took the girls on dates and stuff like that. You had time everything. What's the.
Speaker 3: Time to get Did anybody have sex?
Speaker 7: That's what's my next question.
Speaker 5: I want that. I'm gonna tell y'all like this, you.
Speaker 3: Get your body language.
Speaker 5: I know listen, I'm being g I didn't have any sex.
Speaker 4: First of all, me, when you see the show, I'm excited about the show.
Speaker 3: I'm super answer the question. So, no, I didn't have sex, but I'm super.
Speaker 5: No I didn't have.
Speaker 7: There is no like.
Speaker 2: Know because.
Speaker 8: I can with y'all. Can I be under with you can let me be go ahead, let me be honest because you don't know what Because me, I can honestly say me and chaotics didn't have six, But I think them girls had sex with each other.
Speaker 10: I was gonna say it like that with any of the young.
Speaker 2: Listen again, the bitches, but they sucked each.
Speaker 3: Other bitches.
Speaker 7: Mothers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm talking about you know what them girls, why do you right?
Speaker 2: I'm a girl, they gonna to do counsel you counselor nigga and.
Speaker 6: I shake when my coochie is wet rubbing up against another couchie, especially when this libation is involved. I promise you that if these girls was in that room, getting in the house, in the house getting lit and couldn't get off on y'all, they was getting off on each other, I promise you.
Speaker 4: But the whole thing, y'all know, don't you do what you want?
Speaker 2: You watch the show because I seen, I seen, because you really won't don't know who.
Speaker 4: You don't know if he has six, I had six or the girls had six.
Speaker 2: Hold on you look like that, but you got to look at the show to know what happened.
Speaker 9: Because I'm really show you are because your body language is a little weird.
Speaker 3: Bro, I'm comfortable.
Speaker 2: You're talking about like I've seen you on the last night.
Speaker 7: Bro, what's the time frame.
Speaker 2: I've seen you on every Wednesday, but everyone telling everybody legit.
Speaker 4: Okay, know women come out brook.
Speaker 6: I don't know because because I'm an now that's team I'm subscribed to tell you.
Speaker 7: You know, please don't TV. I usually don't like Wednesday Midnight. You can watch it.
Speaker 3: I have that Let's go together the floor, go ahead. What you saying something?
Speaker 2: No, I just see it like I'm I'm I don't think I did.
Speaker 3: Now you don't think you did?
Speaker 7: Don't I need you to be tender. You should have just done tooms.
Speaker 8: I was on motherfucking blunts, I was on liquor and I was out of here nigga.
Speaker 2: I had to let that nigga send the mother buthers out of here.
Speaker 6: You stop calling them mother not like because they was fucking up.
Speaker 4: Something beautiful girl. I was just came on that show with some great energy.
Speaker 2: In terms saying, I can say, they ain't great energy. They came out would great energy. They didn't like me. They didn't like Why didn't like because they liked that you.
Speaker 5: They didn't like you.
Speaker 8: Know, they didn't like me because I went pressed Because you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I got a women at home do you think these women came in.
Speaker 2: I gotta go to about not having.
Speaker 6: Honestly, what do you think there the women's that came onto the show. What do you think their intentions were? Do you think their attentions was to be on TV? Think their attentions was to be in the relationship with y'all fall in love?
Speaker 7: Yeah, one of y'all, I could say it was.
Speaker 4: It was some girls that that I know for a fact, was really interested in the both of us.
Speaker 6: Were there any girls that you guys recognize from social media or like just being groupies in general, because we know.
Speaker 2: I peaked a few of them at the auditions.
Speaker 7: I was there.
Speaker 4: Was a few girls. And then even when we got to the house, I peaked there was a couple of girls and the like, you ain't here for me or him, you just here for the cloud and whatever.
Speaker 8: So he had he had a motherfucker going crazy.
Speaker 7: What you made somebody?
Speaker 5: Don't don't give too much?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay? And then that was my homegirl too, Like I had home girls up in there.
Speaker 7: I was like, they were okay, did you guys that you didn't.
Speaker 2: I still feel bad.
Speaker 7: You didn't catch feelings for anybody?
Speaker 2: I still feel bad about that.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you made a woman.
Speaker 4: First of all, let me tell you what happened. I didn't intentionally make nobody cry.
Speaker 2: What it was was.
Speaker 3: Guys had to say that.
Speaker 7: Everybody get it room.
Speaker 2: So then I think, I don't think the kids.
Speaker 5: I ain't intentionally make the girl cry.
Speaker 4: What happened was, yeah, what did you do These girls when they came to some certain girls thought that they can just try to throw it in your lap. And they was thinking, like, because I'm challodic and I'm wild, and I be on the blogs.
Speaker 5: Saying I eat my kids out of this girl.
Speaker 6: And I'm saying they thinking that they got they think they they mind I'm gonna throw the cat at him, not knowing.
Speaker 4: I say, I ain't no telling them what might come out of my mind. I just say stuff out of spare them and just don't care. But that don't mean that I be meaning it right.
Speaker 7: You value your Yeah, So.
Speaker 4: They thinking that you're the drive to my lap, and I'm like, baby, I don't want that. And she one of the girls got mad because she couldn't suck.
Speaker 8: My dick and she cried and she cried. Oh no, she did more than man, she wanted to eat.
Speaker 5: It off the bone and I didn't allow her.
Speaker 3: WHOA, why didn't you allow it?
Speaker 2: Because everybody can't put their mouth on me.
Speaker 3: See, he values his dad, So you boo you too, right?
Speaker 7: Ain't not wrong with it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't come off as boogie because my personality.
Speaker 4: But then when it comes down to making the moves or spending the money, or getting in my bed or riding in my car, Oh man, you're not the person. I thought you were surprised, but.
Speaker 7: So did you. Guys?
Speaker 6: Is there anyone in the house that you kind of was like, damn, I would rock with this person.
Speaker 7: I think we need to stay tuned.
Speaker 4: That part right there, because he might have both out love in the house.
Speaker 7: So yeah, might both not be single really now?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 7: We might not have So when say every twenty four now that.
Speaker 6: Tike a side and we're gonna need y'all to watch every Wednesday for how many episodes? Eight, ten, ten episodes for the next ten weeks, y'all. I'm gonna be on the timeline right and I'm gonna be Can.
Speaker 8: Y'all please not watch the show? Watch, go subscribe to now As TV. Can you watch the other shows instead of our I.
Speaker 6: Feel like Scrappy is about to be in trouble for this, right who will is doing damnage control?
Speaker 8: Right you guys, listen, listen, there's nobody because my mama, my mama was on there.
Speaker 7: Listen, you have.
Speaker 2: No mama.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say this real quick, and I ain't saying nothing else. But I feel like Mama d is more of my mama than his mama for real, because I think I take out the mama Mama told me just like you, my son.
Speaker 5: I know you, my son, because I'm like when I look at.
Speaker 2: Every day like you ain't got to just say child, Look, let's.
Speaker 3: She love you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love I've been getting all the Okay, I'm gonna stop.
Speaker 7: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Tell you, Scrapper, you also had said at one point that she wasn't gonna do no more reality TV and then.
Speaker 2: Listen, listen, no, no, no, no, no, listen.
Speaker 8: Let me tell you something I was at a time in my life what I wanted to do more reality TV, but for more money.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I ain't finna let.
Speaker 8: Nobody play with me and my family because it's just ain't finna happen.
Speaker 2: So I think we we you know, we made way.
Speaker 6: Everybody's good check is right jets, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The p A.
Speaker 7: I was on Frontier, That's why I was late.
Speaker 6: So how do you how do you feel about the first and second episode being on Netflix right now? The first and second season. I'm sorry of Love a Hip Hop being on right now.
Speaker 2: Man, it's like a good and bad thing.
Speaker 7: Like I watched it.
Speaker 2: We don't get none of that.
Speaker 6: I went back, and that's why I.
Speaker 2: Won't get none of that.
Speaker 8: Like you know, they they hit us with their big money in the beginning, so we and the way.
Speaker 6: The contract was set up, you don't see any of this Neflix money because nobody.
Speaker 4: And that's why we created our own platform. That's platform Trappy Chaotis TV. Subscribed to Chaoty TV on YouTube. Also were in the middle of we in the process of building a scrappy chaotic TV out where you can sign up and you can subscribe and you can see the real life of me and all mys and him and all his dealings, and were bringing it all up under one nation, under God, individual with liberty and justice for all because I believe your children are the future.
Speaker 2: Them well and let them lead the way.
Speaker 6: I believe that you know, buildings scrappy that you possessed, that you possessed outside.
Speaker 2: Outside, like, don't please.
Speaker 3: You about let's talk about the children thing.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 3: When you went and you got tested, what was that process like for your spam? You had to like your magazines, yo, you.
Speaker 5: Got to go up right here.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, listen, no y'all scrapped, scrapped out of TV and go look at the whole.
Speaker 1: For guys who might want to know, you know, yours work.
Speaker 2: It ain't not where you're going out.
Speaker 5: You go in the room.
Speaker 4: You're going there. You signed the papers, it's two hundred. You pay the two hundred. They send you to a little room. It's a little couch in there. You got a TV, you got the apps where you could pull up the point hub and all of that, and you sit there. It's a bunch of little cups there. You just got huh. I was on FaceTime. I had a little blanket laying it over the couch. Caught the leg up.
Speaker 2: It was up when you.
Speaker 3: The leg How long did it take for what?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 7: Five minute?
Speaker 2: Man? No? Just guys.
Speaker 1: I would saying this for guys, when you're massurveated, it's not like with the intent of trying to make it long and last long.
Speaker 3: You want to get it over quick, right like you want to nobody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, jacking off ball, making.
Speaker 3: Up to yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what y'all do. They wouldn't get different.
Speaker 7: I'll be you.
Speaker 2: Sitting there like.
Speaker 5: Yeah that.
Speaker 4: I was like, really right, things like that because the girls got about time.
Speaker 2: I got a little thing. I'll be rocking with him.
Speaker 4: We be doing that a little big FaceTime because she live on the West coast and I want to.
Speaker 3: Who did you say have flowers?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 7: So I caught that, and y'all can get into your FaceTime.
Speaker 8: Time you know, hold on, you don't even know? Oh, I bet yeah you and we know who she? Yeah, all like you'll put you on blizzing.
Speaker 7: And she is she like in the same Yeah.
Speaker 1: But so I was gonna say the difference for women and men is that like women, when when women masturbate, we be lighting candles like you having a moment loos in.
Speaker 7: My training toys, I'll be rotating toys.
Speaker 2: What are you? What are you?
Speaker 7: Human?
Speaker 2: Dominican Dominican oh yeah you.
Speaker 7: I mean, do you guys like when the girl pull out?
Speaker 6: Do you use the toy while you're having sex with a girl, Like how you feel about that?
Speaker 8: I have before I took that and just you know what I'm saying, gave it to you.
Speaker 2: Afterwards.
Speaker 3: Okay, what about you?
Speaker 2: Kaot, I'm with you.
Speaker 5: I'm with the ships?
Speaker 7: Which is your favorite toys?
Speaker 2: What is it called the rabbit? The rabbit?
Speaker 7: That's my favorite?
Speaker 3: Like a cockering on yourself?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: He did cockering?
Speaker 3: Was it good? Would you recommend it? Like if people did you have vibrate once?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 6: That's good for you know they have they have it? Can you guys enlighten us on the cockring's ring?
Speaker 7: That put it on your base?
Speaker 5: I don't look at.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, it's not in you, but it's like up against you.
Speaker 6: So when he's the vibration, you know, I'm growing up, were doing these pancakes?
Speaker 4: When the next party, now that's the party, I definitely will see.
Speaker 3: But you would be open to trying something like that, right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean I try with.
Speaker 3: What is something that a woman has asked you to do that you said no.
Speaker 2: To pee on her?
Speaker 5: Grilling?
Speaker 7: Next no, what was the no?
Speaker 3: But what what?
Speaker 2: So you don't think I don't think they like trying to like me?
Speaker 3: You know you were you in the shower when you did it, or like in the bed when you pee on her? Okay, so if you're.
Speaker 7: Gonna do it, that's the right place, Like you don't have like where did you pee?
Speaker 3: Like tell me, okay, did you like kids? Did you like it? Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah I was. I was just like I was doing it. I was just looking at her.
Speaker 7: I was like what was she doing?
Speaker 2: And she was just like I was like I was looking her stomach. I was like why I didn't get it?
Speaker 7: But I never said she wouldn't do, but that I would not do. I promise you.
Speaker 6: She probably thought that she was going to make you think that. She was like, yeah, she was getting the one up on that one, and.
Speaker 5: I just don't want.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to be on the girl because it was like, first of all, he wasn't in the shower okay. Second of all, I'm an O C D type of nigga, So it was like that's real journey.
Speaker 2: That you step.
Speaker 7: So would you have thought about it if she.
Speaker 5: Like no, I'm just really really a germophobic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, like so I ain't even I ain't even really a lot of stuff I said. I don't even really be like I even hit it wrong. I'm not even really.
Speaker 2: Like that. You won't take that back because I ain't even hearing wrong like that.
Speaker 8: I mean, I don't know if you want to just let it.
Speaker 7: Do it sometimes, but you just don't do it that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hear it wrong like that, meaning if we ain't locked in, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 2: Be hearting you wrong.
Speaker 3: Okay, but you're as that's.
Speaker 2: I ain't even eating out the garbage.
Speaker 5: Unless we locked in.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think garbage, yeah, because I called them not the god.
Speaker 5: If I already locked in.
Speaker 8: With you know you can I ask you a question? Why are y'all asking all this intense questions called service.
Speaker 5: And we're not plugged then the show? So it's like, now, what.
Speaker 7: Did you say?
Speaker 2: I thought was gonna move on?
Speaker 6: What did you you said this would be the last? What's something you said though?
Speaker 2: Too?
Speaker 7: I mean he said that the women don't try him like that.
Speaker 2: They really don't. But the one time they like I was, I was tea bagging.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, trying to do a little further.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I was just like, hey, oh startled. You know what I'm saying. I ain't never you know what I'm saying. They was just after a show. You ain't never what you feel? What I'm saying, you gonna you know, hold on, hold on, didn't.
Speaker 8: Shower, Yeah, shouldn't know you could believe beautiful ones?
Speaker 2: Nat ones? So you're gonna let the man tea bag you out?
Speaker 6: He show resolutely not.
Speaker 2: I think that's what all those questions to ask the road.
Speaker 3: Have been on the road for a long time.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Like you feel like you've.
Speaker 1: Been through too much? Like since you've been doing this for so long when you're young.
Speaker 2: What you mean been through too much? No?
Speaker 3: I just mean like with women.
Speaker 1: You know, you know you might be like I done did so much when I was young that no, like I.
Speaker 8: Really haven't listen listen because look I always had a girlfriend. Okay, so I couldn't just go out there and just be stupid.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I could go out there, but I couldn't be stupid.
Speaker 6: Scrappy is a love of y'all. Y'all not paying attention relationship?
Speaker 2: Are you not now now, because this ship is crazy.
Speaker 7: I told you figuring himself out, He's you know, this.
Speaker 2: Ship be crazy. When you get looking in the mirror.
Speaker 8: You be like, cut you a six motherfucker bro, like, start this ship, yeah, start this ship?
Speaker 2: Like what are you doing?
Speaker 4: What's the matter, I'm trying to.
Speaker 5: Stuff? He said, I don want to hear about this?
Speaker 2: No can.
Speaker 8: He always he always tried to put me on motherfuckers. First he said, I don't be going try a little triangle. Then he so, so I go. Me and baby Mama were cool. So we be hanging out. Cub Be like, oh he's gonna get married.
Speaker 2: Cub.
Speaker 8: Let me tell you what he did to me on to pick a side audition. This is how he got most of the girls to come to his side. He walking there doing his little j T verse. You know, he got them already saying that they can't wait to say it. Well, I'm not you know, I'm cool. What I'm saying other motherfucker verses.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I'm like, when I walk in, they're like, oh my god, scrappy and ship like that.
Speaker 8: But then when he walk in, they like he's gonna do the verse he's gonna do the verse.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you.
Speaker 8: Walk in he said, he do his little ship doing and then he say, and get what he got, ony, he just get guess what his his his stumble. Get what he says, it's a a scug cap, a T shirt and socks.
Speaker 2: Cub got the Erica and scraped the Erican scrappy T shirt.
Speaker 8: Wow, the sock and he got the hot socks to right to see him and he do like did he get on?
Speaker 2: Stay?
Speaker 8: He said, Hey, when y'all picking the side, y'all gotta be under with y'allselfs and.
Speaker 2: Think about this like y'all don't want to have to deal with.
Speaker 5: I looked.
Speaker 8: All I heard was the switch up because I've seen the bitches, I mean the motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: At first, I've seen the motherfuckers. It was on the nigga.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, No, no, no, So let me First of all, he failed to realize they are queen is right there.
Speaker 5: They all we got queen, and they already when.
Speaker 4: They signed up, hold on, when they hold on, hold on?
Speaker 2: Let me say what I gotta say that.
Speaker 4: When they came in, they already signed up to say who they're there for.
Speaker 5: So I didn't change their mind about what I had on.
Speaker 4: They already was coming for what they came for, right, So when I walk in, I did have on the sweater with the scrap in.
Speaker 5: Picture in the head, in the sock drag, and I did that all all for fun and game for fun.
Speaker 2: Game.
Speaker 4: Now when I everybody, when I walked in, I ain't do no talking. I had the music already cued up as soon as I walk in.
Speaker 5: Who I got that ship on walk Away video?
Speaker 4: And I come in, I turned on energy.
Speaker 5: And when he walked in, he got his first cold.
Speaker 2: He got it. He walked in cool.
Speaker 7: Ja, you should have came.
Speaker 2: Listen. I came up in that thing. What's up, lady? Listen, listen, listen.
Speaker 4: More relatable then, I was more like because I didn't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 8: I told you I won press from here on out, and before then, I'm not gonna ever be pressed.
Speaker 3: He's a challenge.
Speaker 2: It got it.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be because you don't it's not you don't remember he's a block spinner.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's the fact.
Speaker 8: So friends, man, man, look look what I'm gonna say right here on little sir, you know on look sir, hey.
Speaker 2: Shut up? Like what is going on right now? Like with your by custy? Like because what you mean? What's going on?
Speaker 8: Like stuff like that he did what he do? I'm like, everybody believe this and they be like, that's not true.
Speaker 2: You know what I do?
Speaker 3: I do believe him?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, you know what I do.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying, bringing the he won't know.
Speaker 2: I'm to stop this.
Speaker 7: In a relationship because of him like ice but.
Speaker 2: Balance, I'm gonna just shut up, y'all. Ain't got to like me.
Speaker 8: Y'all, ain't gotta want me because I got and.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna. I'm gonna be for the rest of my life, for the rest of my life. That ain't And it's okay. That ain't what he goes do because what off the internet and off the cameras. You best believe what he But what what what what he be do doing? How he'll be.
Speaker 4: How he'll be moving on a lot of the little vibes it be making me feel He'll I bring a whole selection all type of nice little flavors and he won't budge. Then two days later I see him flying on the helicopter with Erica. So I'm like, dang, this is my friend. My friend got to be in love with this woman.
Speaker 7: He said he is in love is yeah.
Speaker 2: And that's his soul man, And.
Speaker 4: Except that, that's your soul made brother, and let me be your best man.
Speaker 2: Never been to a way.
Speaker 8: I've been like this since I will marry Brus, Since I got married, my whole ship chained, so my fate man parents that I had. Once that ship was the fake divorce happened and it was settled, I was still that same nigga.
Speaker 2: Would you marry? About?
Speaker 4: No bit like would you marry? It's your safe space, right and this is the person. But I'm asking you as a friend. Since Erica your safe space.
Speaker 8: I feel like I feel like the cautions that you're coming up, you bringing amongst the is like straight diabolical.
Speaker 3: But what you.
Speaker 7: Classic loving him? Fashion business?
Speaker 2: To me, you got more business than me in the world. They just don't know your business. Bro. What about the girl? What about the girl? You had her bag? And you remember I had you on Instagram. You were told her bag? Think about I don't I don't spend blocks.
Speaker 4: You think about the scrap you how many girls you have seen that you've never seen no more?
Speaker 7: Exactly that beat you, that beat you up by the car.
Speaker 2: You don't see it no more. And she got I think about it, think about it? What Amy said? What she said? Me?
Speaker 5: What what she said? What she said?
Speaker 3: Chaot guy, you don't look back.
Speaker 5: I don't listen.
Speaker 2: Man, when you though you were looking Amy, Amy was No. I did not have a weird relationship. Bro Oh my god, you so deep into something business too much?
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no, because like him and Amy, they got like this love hate relationship when they see each other like Amy do like this, Yeah you have the problem.
Speaker 2: Like he'd be like, I'm gonna tell them what about you?
Speaker 8: I buy like one of the I'm gonna buy you, Like I'll be like, why are you gonna buy Amy?
Speaker 2: Cause no?
Speaker 4: Let me tell you what it is that that when I say that to her, that be inside she know me and her the only to know what that means?
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: We want to know about it? Let me tell me. I don't know what. Let me tell you something about Amy and chaotic Amy.
Speaker 4: Is one thing about Amy Amy and her, y'all say it's like it's like strappy kids.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me tell.
Speaker 5: You out, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: They were together for years and Amy doing what Amy doing? Amy all come out.
Speaker 2: Because I don't want you know, Amy said, she want with nobody, nobody Amy, and come out in the world.
Speaker 4: She'll come out in the world, test the waters and see it's lions, tigers and bears out here. And then when she figured see that, she go back into her sex space.
Speaker 5: With Mazie stand saying so with me.
Speaker 4: And it was a thing like that where it's like you came over here and you tapped in and it was like you got me emotionally involved with you. But my lifestyle and the litanus and the other girls made it spooked you.
Speaker 8: Okay, And I ain't even do no wrong, but it just spoop you because we can't even live like no you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it spooked.
Speaker 5: And what she did was she went back to a safe space.
Speaker 3: And you were in a relationship like a real one, because you've been in like ten relationships in the span of years.
Speaker 8: Oh, not being him, Bob were crying when I was going through my faith the war, Cud was crying about the world. We were by her house in the garage, like I was like, damn, somebody.
Speaker 2: I was like, how life gonna go?
Speaker 7: Are you somebody?
Speaker 4: Nobody ain't no, nobody, like almost a year, nobody know that person.
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, he was scared of that person. Nobody know that he was scared of that person. Nobody, They don't even want nobody know that person. Could that person come out the wood work?
Speaker 2: That person?
Speaker 4: It was me and that person. Me and that person. I would never speak on that person. That person never speaks on me because we had because the person is so colossal, we had.
Speaker 5: To have n d as for our whole situation. It was like something underground and it was deep.
Speaker 6: Would you meet a girl at a bank that's working, She's just like, do you guys ever state those women?
Speaker 8: Yeah, can't be they can't be that type of woman. But corny though I can't. That ship irritate went when like like, if she can relate to me but still be smart and intelligent and do her thing, she ain't gotta have she ain't got to be cussing, and she can't have a good vocabulary.
Speaker 2: Okay, and still you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying because I got a good vocabulary when I ain't you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this.
Speaker 6: When I'm like, when he writes, I'm like, wait, what is this art there? No, I just see when he reposted, because that's.
Speaker 7: What dog like like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's okay.
Speaker 7: We didn't, we don't know.
Speaker 2: It's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 5: I was gonna be related by her side going down.
Speaker 2: When you know every Wednesday, pick a side.
Speaker 4: Every Wednesday, each and every Wednesday started April twenty fourth.
Speaker 1: This Wednesday, Now we got to ask you this scrappy saw. Bammy said you bought her on Love and Hip Hop? After you was is that true?
Speaker 2: You said? What happened?
Speaker 1: Bamby said you brought her on Love and Yeah, after y'all was already messing around, you went to the producers and was like, I'm gonna put her on.
Speaker 6: The show feelings her when she was in jacuzzie. You know, I'm playing, I'm just doing that in.
Speaker 8: You know that that's what she would think, right, you know what I'm saying. I mean, that's I think that's what it was for real though, because I was in rehab. I just got in jail and they put me in rehab and she was coming over there every day, like, you know, giving me black and mouths, popeyees and ship like that.
Speaker 2: And then I just looked at the TV and ship and it was in Jacuz. I was like, oh, so there was.
Speaker 7: I was just making it.
Speaker 2: I was like, here, see that. Why you ain't ain't being with no bitch? Why are you trying to fix yourself? You know?
Speaker 3: I was like, Wow, you really didn't know until you.
Speaker 4: Saw wow, and you put her on the show, all right right, and you.
Speaker 7: Right now it's a season one.
Speaker 8: I thought, I like, she manipulated the game so much like I thought I was a real dirty nigga gul. So I tried to make when I didn't even make dirty right. It wasn't even you know, he did ship. So I was like, damn. I tried to make it right. But then let me tell you something. Can we can we please give a shout out to somebody my mama.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 8: I can't pay her to stand down. You try to ruin me. She's gonna put a screw on me.
Speaker 7: She's gonna put she's gonna fix me.
Speaker 8: She's gonna fix me. Basically, you try to like this like because.
Speaker 2: You got any more shout outs to anybody you want.
Speaker 8: To get your mama chaout and mama, can we give a shout out?
Speaker 3: Mother's Day is coming out all of them.
Speaker 4: Shout out the black curtain that just fell behind you? All right, but do you got to shout out? Do you got any shout outs to anybody else that you want to get? All my babies, any of your friends that you want to give a shout out to.
Speaker 6: Shout out to KOT, give a shout out, a shout out.
Speaker 2: Let me give a shout out to t c E. You fee what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Shout out the Queen, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Queen, And now that's TV. You know what I'm saying. T LO. You know what I'm saying. Everybody, Uh, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And my nigga choo, what was up?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I'm telling them right now? Uh what swill? Uh? And my art, my artist Frankie okay, all.
Speaker 8: My dogs in Atlanta. Yeah, everybody know that. You know what I'm saying. For real, I.
Speaker 3: Did and that's it. And on that note, and.
Speaker 8: My home and my brother right here.
Speaker 7: So I'm starting the black I'm starting out.
Speaker 2: Stop. We got we got a bill board. Yeah, we got a billboard.
Speaker 5: A time squaggle out the billboard.
Speaker 6: Listen, I am starting. I'm hosting a speed dating event.
Speaker 2: I partner with.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna be doing a speed dating event. I will look for you to come in here in New York, but we could do it in Atlanta too.
Speaker 2: He no, boy last night though, boy.
Speaker 6: I meaning here, and you can do it in Atlanta too.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, I do it in both places. Baby, listen. All right, this ship lit up here. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You're not like you know what scrappy Finn to do anyway after this? Yeah?
Speaker 5: You know two things show.
Speaker 4: But you know what I'm gonna say this before I get about this, chir I admire you for that, because I bro I can't. I'm you know how sad it is to like just constantly just they come and go and nothing stick. So when I see that you have something that stick like that, that's why I really be like scrabby getting man, because I be happy and excited it. Don't be ill, be trying to put you on blast, be really rooted for you.
Speaker 2: I don't have a group moment.
Speaker 8: Okay, do y'all understand what I'm saying when I say, like, me and Erica will go hang out because I don't want to hang out with nobody else.
Speaker 2: I got to learn and all that ship and trust her, and you feel me and.
Speaker 7: Hard for you to meet another woman. You're hanging out with her because you could be friends.
Speaker 6: But like the way you guys hang out, Like if I was, if I was following you and seeing all these things, I'll be like.
Speaker 2: No, they can, they can. But then that's not the strong enough woman for me. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: She has to have thick skin.
Speaker 2: Oh no, the strong if Erica went around, she had to.
Speaker 6: Have this all regardless of anything. She is the mother to his oldest child. They are connected for a life no matter what. So any woman that comes in his life, of course, I'm going to have to understand that. But I think it's saying that he's no, he's in love with no like they're doing a little more and looks.
Speaker 8: We don't know no more what we do.
Speaker 2: Really, got.
Speaker 3: Kid, I gotta go. Okay, but listen, honestly, y'all, make sure you guys tune in.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jacket, now that's TV, and you're trying Tory jacket off of.
Speaker 7: The group photo because we all got on denim. It's given J. C. Penny, given character.
Speaker 3: Okay, and don't forget he had his own Erica and.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and how you care you did somebody Erica Banks?
Speaker 7: Was he gonna want the bank?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 5: Service?
Speaker 3: He got hot, all right, Lett Services