Speaker 1: The NFC and AFC championship games will be played this weekend. I'll obviously get into it a little while, but first I want to show y'all something we found on the Buffalo Bills social media handle.
Speaker 2: Good lord, check this out.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be twenty two degrees in Buffalo. Do people live here by choice?
Speaker 1: Yes? Don't be rude to people in Buffalo.
Speaker 4: For degrees on Tuesday. What are you doing for degrees?
Speaker 1: What they got to do with Sunday's football game?
Speaker 4: What are you doing for the degrees of losers?
Speaker 2: They want winners?
Speaker 4: What they got to do with Sunday's football game? Josh, this is Buffaloe. This is what they have to deal with after the.
Speaker 1: L Obviously, y'all know why I'm here because he's here. My nephew, Josh is in the house. I mean, I see you bopp into the beat and all of that stuff. But I gotta admit, Josh, they got you. You said they don't take the L and all of that stuff, and they won the game, so they decide to troll my little nephew. How you feeling, bro?
Speaker 4: So they got me. Well, you have nothing to do with that.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I mean how's the money?
Speaker 3: They used your your ball as a drop in the song if you don't yell at me, they don't even have that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you were the ones that picked again, you were the one that picked against them, and you chanced us.
Speaker 2: I have no recollection of that.
Speaker 1: The point that I'm trying to make to you is that whether I picked them or not as irrelevant. The point is you attack the city of Buffalo. You talked about why who lives there? Why live there? You said, what do you.
Speaker 2: Was there to do? In Ford the Greek weather?
Speaker 1: You went beyond the game and started chastising them about their city, their town, you know, to curric the extracurricular activities, their recreational activity. You just threw the city of Buffalo under the bus.
Speaker 2: How does it feel.
Speaker 1: To have them troll you and show you how wrong you were?
Speaker 4: Well, I learned from the best. Don't you say? You like being in Miami?
Speaker 3: You would cheer for the Heat to go to the finals over the Knicks depending on the weather.
Speaker 1: That's true, and your point would be valid if they weren't playing Kansas City and they weren't playing Baltimore before that. But because it was Baltimore and Kansas City.
Speaker 2: That argument goes right out the window. It makes no sense.
Speaker 4: See, my pick wasn't about the weather. Though.
Speaker 3: My pick was about Lamar Jackson. I kind of want him to finish a great season like anybody else. He's doing stuff to further his legacy. And then you lose in a game because somebody can't catch it pass. So once again it's somebody else for he has to take all of this heat from y'all. And I just feel him like I feel him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but before the game, you didn't bring up all of that. You brought up the weather, you brought up the town you went. Actually the game was on Sunday, but you sat that like I wanna be meteorologist and gave the weather report for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. And oh, by the way, Sunday's games at Aron Had Stadium in Kansas City, they weren't even being Buffalo. So there was no reason for you to chastise the city the way that you did.
Speaker 2: But you did it anyway.
Speaker 3: All I want to do is make sure Pat Mahomes you got to finish the job, Lamar Lamar Jackson ain't do it. After this, we after this goat thing. That's it now, Josh Allen, I'm all about being the better Josh, so I really can't have him win a whole super Bowl and lost?
Speaker 1: I lost, I got distracted. Did you say you all about being the better Josh? What would make you think you are better Josh than him? Right now? Am He's an All world quarterback, a perennial all plug, a pro, a candidate for League m v P honesus in three of the last five years the Brothers, a stud. He was always the better Josh.
Speaker 3: You are at the top of this whole media thing, right, didn't I tell you what Jaden Daniels is gonna do? And what did you say? And what did Shannon say? And what did Ryan Clark say? Y'all make all these millions until it's we rich, but technically y'all make all these millions. Why am I making the executive decisions and telling that the fans what's gonna happen and being right?
Speaker 4: I was three for four, you were three.
Speaker 1: You were three for four three four. I don't I don't. I don't recall you picking the Eagles. I don't recall you you picked.
Speaker 4: Did you pick C? J?
Speaker 1: Stroud.
Speaker 2: Did you pick CJ.
Speaker 4: STROUDJ? CJ. Stroud?
Speaker 1: Dammit for the use of Texas. You didn't pick him.
Speaker 4: He didn't even play last week. Excuse me, yes he did.
Speaker 1: The Kansas City chiefs, Oh, my lord, I did not pick though.
Speaker 4: I didn't pick see the Stroud.
Speaker 2: I told you you don't lose early.
Speaker 4: Didn't I say that?
Speaker 2: You did? You did?
Speaker 4: You had three four? You had three You had three four and everybody else's two for four.
Speaker 2: Everybody? Thank you?
Speaker 1: Please pay you what because you guessed right for one weekend?
Speaker 4: When sign you guess right from when we signed our contract.
Speaker 3: My portion should be a little bit more than what we had agreed to before.
Speaker 2: You think you entitled to my money.
Speaker 1: Our when you're gonna work for it, I did already. Could you give it because you gave it because of me? You know the show wasn't three for four you are. We give it to you, We give it to you, and then the second we put you up there, you wants to be missed. Mediurologists, you got everything wrong.
Speaker 3: You know why because I didn't get it wrong. Because it is four degrees in Buffalo. It is cold, and people don't like living there. They said, that in the comments.
Speaker 1: But you know what, if they don't have anywhere to go, that means, you know, the ladies home with with with her husband or a boyfriend and stuff like that, because it ain't much places. It ain't ain't too many places to go, right, So you're there you can enjoy each other company.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 1: Plus?
Speaker 4: Na, it was the plus.
Speaker 3: That's why I was telling you that I would run out of the stuff that you know we'd be getting from Cameron in New York.
Speaker 1: Why are you wearing the Kid's City stuff right now? You're no Kid's City chiefs I am.
Speaker 4: I will be Sunday or.
Speaker 2: Just for Sunday where you get the jacket from New York?
Speaker 3: Because New York is one of those places you can get any team.
Speaker 4: You can't go to hold it.
Speaker 2: You went and bought that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we rich?
Speaker 2: You know what you went?
Speaker 1: You you went and bought that. You went and spent my money and bought.
Speaker 4: That for your show. Yeah, my name ain't know. And that's another thing too. I was when when wisdom with my graphic.
Speaker 2: What would you want on the graphic? Do you even know what you would want?
Speaker 4: My minus is Stephen and put jail s a oh you can.
Speaker 1: You can put you Josh. You could put the Josh Smith Show. Everybody would think about the Atlanta Hawks. That's what they would think about Josh Smith. Another that's what they would think about before they thought about you.
Speaker 3: And when they think about Steve Smith, they would think about the other Atlanta Hoil got to.
Speaker 1: Know because he spelled the ste Ve e, not pH. I did that on purpose. Well, see that that's called shut your nephew up.