Speaker 1: Hanging with the best.
Speaker 2: Betting on a game.
Speaker 3: No moment's gonna Taylors.
Speaker 2: Not be We're here.
Speaker 4: Just drinking beer, making na baby, I'm hanging with the fellows.
Speaker 3: Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 5: Bro Ye there it is.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Busting with the Boys. We are your hosts, the boys, Taylor and Will in case you didn't know our names with here, Welcome all Sunday conversation audience. That Kaylor Presley interview was phenomenal. Before we get to that, we're gonna be breaking down the college football weekend, Black Friday, Thanksgiving weekend, NFL all the fun stuff. Mitch has got a terrible twisted question that I'm sure he's gonna offer by the end of the episode. Before we get to that, oh and we get to talk about the game Michigan beating Ohio State. Speaking of a gritty, dependable, durable game like the game Michigan and Ohio State, let's talk about the Chevy Silverado. Taylor, can I ask you a question? Please?
Speaker 3: Did you know that there's a new family, family with unstoppable grit and they are the official partners of Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 2: I didn't, Oh, I guess. Yeah, I didn't know that. I knew that. Yeah, I knew that. We took them in our family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the Chevy Silverado zero two family. The first ever Silverado Heavy Duty Zer two joins the franchise to make Chevy ZR two the only truck brand with a full line of trucks ready for wherever your off road adventure takes you.
Speaker 2: That's exciting.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know the multimatic DSSB dampers.
Speaker 3: Well they have those, and they have rugged Moraine rugged terrain tires and up to fourteen available camera views. Chevy Silverado ZR two and the Silverado HD ZR two a family with commanding and unstoppable grip. Head over to Chevy dot com to check out Chevy Silverado and the family of Chevy ZR Two's the official truck A busting with the boys.
Speaker 2: You do the thing around this weekend? How was it? Chev?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Brother, I sleep in that thing, do you really?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Anytime the wife and I get in arguments with just every night, I go and sleep in the Chevy Silverado.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 2: It's comfortable, it's dependable.
Speaker 3: The cabin's like got an apartment complex. Yeah, fully loaded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, the chevying rips. It's holiday season. Oh sorry, yeah, we're out of the ad. We're out. We're out of the ad. We're out of the ad. I know first five minutes too, so yeah, go ahead bleep that out. But the Chevy Silverado, it is holiday season. I'm telling you, get get your button, a Chevy, get your tush and a Chevy.
Speaker 3: Imagine waking up in the morning. We've talked with this, snow's on the ground. Yeah, you don't see any.
Speaker 2: Gifts for you.
Speaker 3: The kids have gifts, your wife has gifts, and you're kind of getting sad.
Speaker 1: Hopefully Chevy's listening to this commercial idea.
Speaker 3: And at the end you kind of go upstairs to pout and your your wife goes honey. You look back and you see a key flying through the air and you catch it. Body catch what what's this? Go outside and find out and there's a z R two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hell yeah, yeah, hell yeah. Where should we start? Oh? Hang on, hang on, big shout out to literally everybody that showed out and bought a piece of busting with the boys merch in the barstool store Black Friday. We're recording right now. It is Cyber Monday, so there's still a lot of the day left. But last I heard, the Boys are up seventy five percent a year over year from our sale that we did last year last season with Black Friday. So shout out you guys. I mean, we got somebody who I believe spent possibly two spending this twenty thousand to get in the Beer Olympics to participate in the Beer Olympics, which is wild people showing out to get in those giveaways. Go yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: There was a lot of conversation where we're doing the giveaways the way we like to work at Busts with the Boys to talk about things that never really get to a conclusion. So on the day of the episode last week, we're shooting text back and forth.
Speaker 2: You're back in Chicago. I was up in the air flying to Chicago really.
Speaker 3: Trying to dial in, Hey, what are these last final things going to be? And the Boys are sat in the back. We talked about a little bit and hit with the Beer Olympics partnership, and there was like twenty two much is a no ball ball? Well, it seems like two for sure, one possibly two people have taken the financial dive to come to the Beer Olympics, which is Yeah, I thought I.
Speaker 1: Thought I'll hand up. I thought the number was insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, though the number was quiet because you too. But my thought process in the number was it's at my house. You were gonna know where I live. Now, that's a little nerve wracking all of our buddies. There's high end named people. We're all gonna be drunk. You're gonna see and be a part of things that probably wouldn't make the cut of beer Olympics.
Speaker 2: You can be part of a spectacle around a big right, Yeah, around some big name guys like myself.
Speaker 3: So it's a it's a big deal. It's a it's a big deal, yeah.
Speaker 2: Jackar Feerson, Mitch Carsley, Yeah, that's what you're spending.
Speaker 3: The twenty grand, no doubt. See those boys in there. Yeah, but it's crazy, man, people have actually spent that kind of money. But the people that are just in there sniping thirty dollars, fifty dollars any every single dollar you guys spent. Seriously, it was it was incredible. Thank you so much for just being a part of the journey with the boys. I'm sure the boys in the back are excited to hear the good news.
Speaker 1: Appreciative.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're we're cutting them off twenty five percent of the net revenue for the year end bonus with the boys, obviously, they've been grinding their dicks off all year long. Didn't post a whole lot about about Black Friday. But it's holiday season. They were enjoying their vacation time. Hm, only the biggest sale of the year. Uh depends, you know, companies depend on these type of holiday sales.
Speaker 3: And you see that Jack already kind of jumped the gun, already splurging on getting a haircut, you know, money.
Speaker 5: Somebody to look at him.
Speaker 2: He's a cute boy. Now, cute boy, make sure to zoom in on him. Match, make sure to zoom in on Jack. Jack, look right in the camera. You can do it.
Speaker 3: There it is, smile.
Speaker 5: There it is. Uh.
Speaker 2: And then and then also you post.
Speaker 3: About black Black Friday.
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 3: How many times do you post about Black Friday?
Speaker 6: Like my personal are on the bust and a company persons come on working bust now working like there's.
Speaker 7: Already some animosity coming right now.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, we're just something fun. Boys have fun.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Four five times posted under a video that had a million impressions as well, so I don't know what that does.
Speaker 2: Did you checked?
Speaker 1: There was one post and two retweets Jacket.
Speaker 3: Hit, So he must have done a lot of work in the last three hours at eleven am right now. Worked all weekend too, Jack worked all weekend, had on the bus, must have absolutely had a hard time with the Wi Fi at the Titans game yesterday. Then, But let's get to that, dude. How was the Titans game?
Speaker 7: I don't know where. It was great, we got a dub. Can't lose it home.
Speaker 3: I can't lose at home. Was there any kind of nerves the fact that you guys won the way we won the way we did only by seven?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you talking about? Is it is? Are you not a tightener? Are you not a I'm a tight Yeah? You know you're right.
Speaker 3: I was trying to tell Jack a question.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 3: I am the two tone blue brother. I'm I'm I'm like the I'm like the skinny version of that black guy that wore no T shirt for a while and the juice up guy in the corner. Yeah that's me. Yeah, that's me. That's how much I love the Titans. But seventeen was it seventeen ten? Final score?
Speaker 6: I think so, yeah, we won by seven lost drives a little shaky, but it was one of those games where, I mean, probably the worst slated game on the NFL weekend.
Speaker 7: Panthers Titan two of the worst teams in the NFL currently.
Speaker 5: So it's just.
Speaker 6: More like, hey, you want to have fun. You you hope for a win. If you get a loss, you know, it kind of goes towards next season. But I have this conversation this weekend. Do you want to win? Do you want to tank? That whole dilemma. I think that winning this game versus the Panthers was important, and then winning the home game against the Texans when we have our next oiler showing jerseys. Those are important games to win. And if we come out five and twelve, I think that's that we moved to next season.
Speaker 2: Why are they important to win?
Speaker 6: The Oilers, I mean, the Texans game is because there's that whole rivalry between the Houston Texans and what was the Houston Oilers.
Speaker 7: And now the Tennessee Titans.
Speaker 6: So I think that's important for the rivalry of the AFC South. So and that's also another home game we play the Colts this weekend divisional game, which is always you know, you want to win that. But we go to Miami the following weekend to win, but we won't. Yeah, probably not, and then we ou out of Miami, one of the better teams in the NFL on prime time.
Speaker 5: That would be scary.
Speaker 6: I think we're gonna that's gonna be a tough game, but we'll see. You know, Will Levis was making good plays yesterday. It was fun to watch. There's more people than I expected in Nissan.
Speaker 2: But I, uh so question. I'm just trying to like, uh, I'm trying to pick your brain. If as a fan, if you know that you're not going to make anything in the year, why would you not kind of be hopeful that they lose. I know you want to root for them, but if you know, like, to me, it's like if rabel was on the hot seat, which I I don't think he is, he could be, who knows. I don't know what everybody else it's been more.
Speaker 3: There's been more clamoring about that, but I think it's a ridiculous statement.
Speaker 2: I think I saw Diana Russini do write an article about how they've tightened won him around for a long time. Yeah, type of thing. But if if Ravee's not on the hot seat, and you're not a good football team or you're not going to finish very well, why you, as a fan, why you wouldn't want to just root for a higher draft pick the next year? You know what I mean? So it's like, if you're gonna go five and twelve, what's the record right now?
Speaker 7: We're four?
Speaker 2: So why not just hope that they go they don't win another game, or that they lost to the Panthers. Not that you're bummed, but you're kind of like, you know, better draft pick.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, I think on the schedule, the only game that would have really mattered that Panthers game that we just won. They're the only team that's seated lower than us. It's gonna get a higher draft pick the rest of these teams winning. I let's see, let's just look up real quick.
Speaker 5: Standings.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: While you're figuring that whole thing out, I'll say my piece on this. Being a first year fan, I would much rather the Titans lose every game because I feel like it's gonna help the future. Because there's no like, there's no moral victories in this league and it's like, yeah, this year's this year's gonna suck. We're not gonna make the playoffs, but it'll make it a whole lot better if you know you're sitting in that top five space with room to wiggle, trade back, trade up, get draft capital, you have a whole bunch of money in free agency. Like the higher your draft pick now with the money you're gonna have to me is like, that's that's where we want to be as a franchise. Because we see the Texans they're gonna be good, the Jaguars they're gonna be good. The Colts are without their quarterback that they drafted who was playing pretty well, and they have what they're six and five or five and six, one of the two. So it's like, this division is going to get can be one of the most competitive divisions in the NFL in a hurry, and if we don't make drastic changes in a in a hurry, then it's going to be we're gonna sit in the bottom of that list for a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think it's a good perspective to have from that outside the try to like zoom out, have that third party perspective because at the end of the day, are by inside that building they're trying to win football game. Yeah, like they're it's like one of those things too, right, Like they're inside the box, like they're too close to the situation to you.
Speaker 1: Know, everybody else rooting for a certain thing.
Speaker 2: Like if you if you were sure this record right now and the Texans were with the record that the Titans have currently, you would almost want them to win games because you know you're building and establishing a new regime with the coaching staff and uh CJ. Stroud, you want to root for success there because uh you know you're trying to establish something new because he's the first year head coach in the from the from the angle where the Titans are currently at, if of you want afraid to be the guy and you don't think Brave's job is in danger and you're just looking at how does the logo get better in the future, You're almost just like, you know what, we need these motherfuckers to lose. We need to we need these dudes to lose out so that way we have a better, uh better pick in the draft, like for the future, because there are like different angles to look at it on Like hey, if we're not gonna be in the playoffs, I hope we all thank It's like, there are reasons that you would want to continue to win even if you're gonna have a losing season, And to me, those would be like the stipulations of like a first year coaching regime, or you're trying to like establish something new, or if a coaching staff or people are on the version being fired, like they're trying to do everything they can win if the base wants them to be the head coach.
Speaker 3: I think I disagree. I think from the standpoint of the Texans, if the Texans were in the same position the Titans were right now and you have CJ. Stroud, who has put up crazy numbers for a rookie, he's crushing it, I think he'd be one to be like, all right, we know our futures looking bright because our quarterback's good, we have a new head coach, and we're gonna I think we just need more pieces. That's when you have the more pieces conversation. The part that scares me about this is we saw what the Panthers. They're them find Frank Wright after what ten games? I don't I have no idea how many games he was the head coach, Like yeah, I think the second shortest tenure in NFL history. Like this, this whole league is based on not having any patients at all, which scares me for Rabel because I I would hate for them to lose the risk of these games. And then Amy be like, listen to let's say the fans get you know, you start to lose, you lose all these games, the fans are gonna be clamor and they're gonna be saying something to me. It's like, Rabel is the guy you just need more pieces.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't think Rabel goes on a hot seat. Even if we lose out for the rest of the year. It'd be a different story next year if we still have the same issue. But j Robb left us in kind of disarray when all the aj Brown stuff started.
Speaker 7: He's the reason that we've fucked up a lot of stuff.
Speaker 6: And I think one Amy knows that, and I think our fan base knows that, just in like the collective of fans, I have not even.
Speaker 5: Heard whispers that like people want Rabel gone.
Speaker 6: I think if Rabel leaves, we will be in the biggest state of turmoil we've been in in the last decade.
Speaker 5: So I think moving forward.
Speaker 6: Even if we lose out, I don't think anyone's pointing fingers at Rabels because he's like had to have these pieces to rebuild since we've given away like one of the best stars on our team in the last thirty years.
Speaker 2: So I think Rabel's good.
Speaker 6: But really, the only reason I want to win that Houston game is solely because of the Oilers jerseys and like the rivalry.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I wouldn't be upset if we lose out.
Speaker 6: Just from yeah, if we have four games and then we you know, have a top five draft pick, and then we've got a lot of cap space and we just need linemen, I think.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 2: And I also think where pressure goes to is you keep very but internally with that staff, like shaking up something in the staff because you're gonna have to make you would have to make some kind of movies.
Speaker 7: I just don't think it's where they're cutting the head off with yet.
Speaker 5: And I hope that.
Speaker 7: I think he's the best coach in Titans era ever.
Speaker 3: So it'll be a big off season. It'll be a big off season for Raves, for sure, and you just hope that they put enough pieces together to Ran does enough. But what do you what happens from an assistant and you're saying, Tim Kelly, I think I think.
Speaker 2: Pressure goes to there, like if you don't have established coordinators to where Raves kind of got that that resume and that pedigree of being like, Okay, you don't have to make a move here because he's not like a new rookie head coach. But if you don't have like the established coordinators that have like a proven track record, you got to kind of like look at that internally, you know what I mean, Who's like if you had you know, Fangio or you know Spa Spags from k C. Spagnola, who's another big time coordinator, be enemy and yeah, an offensive, Like if those guys were in your seats for coordinators, you would probably lean more looking at the talent mostly like I know, I know Tis fans are looking at the talent like the roster for sure, but also you got to look at who's like leading this talent and if you feel like they're competent enough to like you know, continue to make progress.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I agree, but yeah it's a I know you want to offense the lineman, but after this weekend, the best guy in this entire draft is Marvin Harrison Junior.
Speaker 2: He is He's a freak, dude. I watch a great transition, like let's get into the game.
Speaker 3: And I won't say too much about it because it'll be a vlog coming out. Obviously, three pete against a House State. I believe they're dead, like we own Ryan Day, like all of the things. Like I feel like we're now in a transition where the last twenty years for a house date being victorious over Michigan. Other than a couple of blips here and there, we've officially flipped the script. Like this hasn't happened since the eighties, since the you know, three wins in a row, and it's the way they want the game. A couple of scary parts. There was that one drive in the third quarter where they they ran inside zone over and over and over and they sivved us. But like JJ played a hell of a game. I think, uh, I caught myself so much not watching the trenches as much as I was watching Marvin Harrison Junior, because I know Will Johnson for the most most part. Number two for Michigan was shadowing him, and I'm thinking, this kid has no idea, but he's making so much money right now. Especially in the first quarter there he runs that hitch and he gets right in front of it and uh and catches it.
Speaker 2: You guys have some I really like watching your guys as a d backs like your corners, bro, you guys has some good aggressive corners, And there's nothing I enjoy more than watching like confident corners go out there and be stingy and make plays and play aggressive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they and they wanted you guys to lose. I know you did, and it was so obvious. And the thing, none of that bugged me until I saw you bet on the the Wolverines.
Speaker 2: I know, damn it.
Speaker 3: He should not be allowed to do this. That that should be void. Speaking of a void, I need to accept that trade for our fantasy as well. I still him to do that and I will do that. But dude, watching this game, it was everything people wanted to be. Obviously, as a fan, you wanted to be a blowout. You don't want to be scared at the end. But coming down the last drive, yeah, Comic Cord does that against Notre Dame earlier in the year get the pick while he's facing pressure, like it was awesome.
Speaker 2: It was awesome.
Speaker 3: Four times went for on fourth down and got it.
Speaker 2: I know, just nuts. I thought you guys were about to go for it at the end of the game for whatever reason. I'm thinking, there's no way they're about to go for it. They lined up from the hard count.
Speaker 3: I thought they I was I stood up. I was like, they're gonna do it. I was hoping they would.
Speaker 5: That was great.
Speaker 3: That was a third, fourth and fourth and one. That was our their third fourth down conversion. The first two they run right up the middle. The third one, the tight end just slips out to the side, gets like a three four yard game.
Speaker 1: Ohow State, Like that interception on the second drive really hurt them.
Speaker 3: Killed them kill it was and listen, Ohio State's a lot better this year than were last year, a lot tougher. So about Roman Wilson's us shown they.
Speaker 2: Like unreal bro.
Speaker 5: And dude.
Speaker 3: I mean before the game, Mitch and I were on the sideline and like, uh, the first who's the first person to come up? Trevor Keegan comes up and he's in football mode. He's like they're gonna respect us after this, and he's like, Zach Center comes up. He's like, what are they gonna say after this? And I'm like, oh, what are they going to say?
Speaker 2: I love to dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the eye shadow they had the mascaraon or whatever it was, goes hard, goes hard. And dude, I mean we brought him up with Zach Centered, you're breaking his leg tip and fib comes back for a senior year All American cat, Dude, I'm pretty sure it's all American last year and he was, you know, a finalist for all these awards. Yeah, that's that's It just sucks, man, it sucks.
Speaker 2: But he hit me up.
Speaker 3: Successful surgery went well. Trevor was bummed out. He called me and he's like, man, I just I put some guy in the back of his legs.
Speaker 5: It's my fault.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking, bro, like that stuff just happens.
Speaker 5: Like you can't you can't you.
Speaker 2: Know, getting the blender of like just thinking all those little things, because that does suck. You could tell like, uh, Zen, there's a big time leader. The way everybody was kind of standing out.
Speaker 3: There and stadium starts chanting, let's go Zach.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, yeah, that sucks man. Yeah, but uh yeah, did Keigan did he did he just go around the eyes? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh the eye shutow. I'm pretty sure it was just just around the eyes. Based on helmet, I was like, is he going full black face right now? Yeah, he's always got something going on.
Speaker 2: That was crazy.
Speaker 3: I thought that was a catcher.
Speaker 2: Really. What's his first name, Wilson, Roman Wilson. I really liked his postgame pressers were talking about yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we'reing the Louis and all this.
Speaker 5: Hes.
Speaker 3: I'm not the toughest guy in the world, but you know, he just went into it.
Speaker 2: It was awesome. I mess.
Speaker 1: I messed with a lot of the players. I just yeah, I truly wanted you to go down.
Speaker 3: And I just, you know what, I'll just keep fighting truly mich Michigan versus everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really is five hundred dollars on the line, like truly wanting so badly to lose the five hundred. I was like, I'm owing for right now my bets, the ones that I chose to bet on from my picks. The other ones are winning. The ones I'm picking are losing. I was like, you know what, let me switch this pick last minute and go five hundred dollars on the Michigan wolver Range, just hoping that this bad luck continues. And I was like, I have to do a real my real unit amount five hundred dollars and it just didn't fucking work. Yeah, we're that good.
Speaker 3: I mean, there is literally zero excuses anymore for Michigan and the and their their talent. We have an interim head coach. The allegations come out around Purdue, there's those are legitimate wins against the schedule that everybody says was shit. One hundred and twelve.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean you got hang on, hang on. You guys played Ohio State, you beat Aha State. Yeah, you beat at Penn State in state.
Speaker 3: Man is like, they don't do you see Alur's stats.
Speaker 2: I watched game against Blue.
Speaker 3: He's a bad quarterback. But there's there was still a top ten team. There's still a top ten team. I'm pretty sure they're ten. No, there's still ten. So it's like, what do we what are we bitching about? Boys with an interim head coach, with an interim head coach.
Speaker 2: If y'all get into the cost won't playoff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll tell you what on the other side. On the other side, listen on the other side of it all I know. I texted Kittle, I was like, what's the bet? He goes, I'm not betting. He was not having it. On the other side, I truly wanted Nebraska to win. I sat down, I ignored my family for two and a half hours to watch the most boring game for my friend.
Speaker 2: That was a dogfight. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Shit show? That was terrible? Pretty was was crazy. I texted you, I was like, what is pretty?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 3: He goes, you mean being a beast because I think he threw a.
Speaker 2: Bro That.
Speaker 3: Just so fucking boring.
Speaker 6: What's crazy is in these highlights It starts out in the second quarter?
Speaker 2: Is the first time, dude, just some bangs go in backyard brawl going on in Lincoln football game?
Speaker 7: Imaginable.
Speaker 2: I can't. I just could not believe. That's how we lost.
Speaker 1: You just throw a pick right to old buddy in the middle of the field.
Speaker 3: Well, we had we had a good conversation. I know, like literally I just had to listen to you basically begging to the gambling guys to take your five hundred dollars so my team would lose strictly, so my team loses. But you had a great point about Nebraska is that these seniors so many times have been close games that have lost, for that has become the culture.
Speaker 2: What that was?
Speaker 1: That was That was the one where you texted me, so what it's pretty doing.
Speaker 3: I was blown away by that. These seniors in Nebraska have been through so many close game losses and Iowa I was the same exact team as Nebraska, but they have ten wins. They have no offense and a pretty good defense, and they play in the Big Ten West, Like yeah, every little things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody in the Big Ten West is essentially kind of the same. But I will, for whatever reason, just figure out figures out how to win at the end of the game. Like when when when everybody's trying to decide, I was the one who steps up and wins ten games. I mean, winning ten games is crazy to me because to me, it's like, yes, this team is no different than Nebraska, Minnesota, Illinois. But everybody wondered, like how can Nebraska just not And it's like, yeah, these seniors, these fifth and fifth, fourth, fifth, sixth year guys depending on what age they are. Now it's like Nebraska in the last decade, whenever that second year of Mike Riley, basically because that's when the losing season started to happen. It's like, all these guys know is like anytime a play doesn't go their way toward the end of the game or in the second half, the mindset naturally is all, fuck, we're gonna mess it up again. And that's been like cultivated over you know, almost a decade now, and so they're trying to figure out how to kind of turn around and and just learn how to win and tie games because you can't beat yourself, like situationally, we're blowing a time out or we could just to save a delay a game when it's like, oh, we should have probably just took a delay a game, Yeah, but we blow it in situational football. And that's just like being in tune with the details when they matter the most. And right now Nebraska just hasn't figured out how.
Speaker 5: To do that.
Speaker 3: I like to the game missed field goals and punts is this and.
Speaker 1: I can't believe essentially it was big cat and a helmet at quarterback.
Speaker 2: Iowa. I know, what was that kid doing?
Speaker 3: He's two hundred and sixty five pounds tank kids hanging out of his shoulder pads.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, right right at him. And you know, we've been shoffling around quarterbacks like it's no secret that we're the most we're the worst turnover, most turnover team in college football. It's just painful because now you look at the season and it's a successful season. When you zoom out and look at Nebrassa and I'm saying and I'm not hang on, hang on, I'm not saying it. Listen, you know your boy wanted to go nine and three. I know, Like to me, we were going bowling like that is disappointing. You never like somebody's like I think I saw Will. I had to take him on a walk and Friday. But you you look at the season for real, and we won five games. We were but we were five and three going into the last four, right, five and three going into the last four, and those were winnable games. You hope that you win those. But coach rules first year is it's been his best first year at any program he's been at. And everybody talks about, Okay, this is gonna be a slow burn. It's he's one to three wins in his first year, then the second year gets better than the third year year. Double ditch it, Like, I know, that's that's essentially the expectation. But you come in and win five games in your first year, like that is a that is a positive. We're trending up. Just the way we fucking lost four close ones that you should be able to nut out. That's disappointing. But when you look at the year as a whole, it's like there's some optimism to have with this new staff, because it sucks that we did not go bowling like we should have went bowling, Like that was a failure because we were in position to go bowling in four very winnable games with a lot of the season in front of you.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah. It wasn't like we were, you know, fighting, It's not like we were three and five or four and four trying to like really look at these last four and back, man, if we can just nut out a couple, like we were in a solid position to win just one more game to go bowling. So that felt like a failure. But if you look from the beginning of the year and zoom out as far out as possible, it's like there's optimism with rule in this set.
Speaker 3: Space x far, Yes, space x far, like spend money and I am ghosted on Jupiter and then look at it. Now, hey, it's not that bad. Spend money. Let's get recruits. Let's let's continue to build culture. Like I you know your boys ready, I'm already ready for next season. If you guys, you guys won one more game than you did last year, that's a positive. If you guys do that seven years in a row, you guys are undefeated.
Speaker 2: Say that again.
Speaker 3: So you guys went five and seven, one more game than you did last year. So if you just win one more game every single year in seven years, you will be undefeated.
Speaker 2: And I would bet on those odds. I'm sure you would, you fucking but I'm saying, do it. Does the base have the patience for seven years to get the superior dominance over the costume West?
Speaker 3: Because next year you make a bowl game. The year after that you have seven wins, you're in a better bowl game. Next year you have eight wins, You're now you're in contention at Big ten West.
Speaker 2: Next year you have nine wins.
Speaker 3: Now you're like, holy shit, is Nebraska back the year after you have ten wins, it's like, oh, we actually are back, and then eleven wins and then you go, you undefeed it.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, give him a statue. If we only won six wins next year and then seven the next year, like I'd be hanging by a thread.
Speaker 3: Brother, at this point, Like it's so exhausting. I don't think you'll ever hang by a thread, just because I.
Speaker 1: Do think we can really take a big job next year. Yeah, we took a jump.
Speaker 5: We took a big jump, win a one win jump.
Speaker 3: Listen again, you guys went from the worst, the best three and nine team two years ago to probably the worst five and seventeen this year.
Speaker 2: No, I tried looking that up. We were a zero point differential. But the year we were the best three win team of all time, like we were plus like sixty three sixty or we were plus seventy in points. So I don't think it's zero point differential qualifies as now top ten of all time, top ten, you know, five lost team of all time. I think there's worst five and sevent team of all time, best five and sevent team of all time.
Speaker 3: Other, No, not even close.
Speaker 2: But if we're no worst five and seventeen means we would be we would have five wins and have like a massive negative point differential.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you can look at other stats like turnover margin.
Speaker 2: It's like I think I Will was at one point behind in points, like i was like the worst ten win team of all time. Yeah.
Speaker 3: During the game, there was a stat like, I think the best record for a team that averages two and fifty yards a game or under, the best record was two four games, four wins, and they're.
Speaker 5: Ten and two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was wild. I was wild. It's just crazy. I hope you do not sleepwalk through that game because we need to. We need you guys, obviously, we need you guys in the cost for a playoff.
Speaker 3: Michigan is not even a part of the Big Ten anymore. Were we should we should go to the Notre Dame route. The Big Ten. The Big Ten tried to do this bullshit, this this kooky little We're gonna suspend them for three games with hopes and prayers that Okay, this is the hard part of their schedule. We're gonna put Penn State in front of them, hopefully to take at LL there, hopefully take a ele against Ohio State. And it's it's truly Michigan. It's the world right now.
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 3: It's a perfect reflection of this bus, the perfect reflection because it's literally for I've I've been so positive about all you guys's team.
Speaker 2: So for you, miss, you don't have to kilor man, you gotta stop with this. I've been so so support like and truly I know that you actually Nebraska to win. But then but then when we get when we get to the the we get to all the other theatrics. So I'm making the shirt and doing the whole patronizing head pads like some of the Dave Portnoy stuff. It's just like that's where I'm drawing the line. That's where I got to stand on business Like, I know you wanted to win.
Speaker 3: The patronizing head pats were with Big Ev when he was a Ohio State fan. And if I'm gonna talk down to the Ohio State fan, I'm gonna talk down. It's the it's the game. It's the opportunity to do that. If I'm making a shirts and you're gonna if you're gonna get real tight about a shirt that was made, well we can go and look for example, we can go and look back at the when we were the first seed and you want to make Bengals T shirts. We made those, didn't we. We uh make Michigan honest Again T shirts? Well, we made those, didn't we.
Speaker 2: And that was after you were pushing make Nebraska mediocre, like, oh, well you need to get you back to mediocre.
Speaker 3: But that's not a negative thing. Six and six is solid. You guys would kill for six and six right now if you guys would have won that game.
Speaker 2: You guys been like, this is where it happens. This is where it happens.
Speaker 3: I'm truly being honest here, because yeah, I put the T shirt up. It's a funny T shirt, and hey, look look that that that's let's let's check those numbers. I bet they we sold thirty. That's low low. How many of make Michian Honestly Insurance we sell? I don't know priately forty we talked about this morning. He said, I think we sold maybe five or ten of those things. So what are we talking about now?
Speaker 2: That's what my assumption was. That was an assumption. That's not fact, right.
Speaker 3: Another good point too, there was seven hundred clicks on just that one link which brings people to the barstool Store, which they probably purchased other things. Also, So there's that. Also there's that to go off of. Let's talk about Duke Can. They have a collection of holiday products that men actually like. Give the boys something they deserve, like a big ass lump of coal soap from Duke Can and Duke Cann's Holiday gifts are made in the USA by humans, not elves. These gifts are going to break are not going to break the bank, and make the perfect gift for your boys, your father in law, or your cousin that you barely see. We have the big ass lump of coal soap, illegally cut pine soap, Rudolph's much deserved nightcap soap, and so much more. Dude, They're find their holiday soaps and gifts gift sets at Target, Duke Cannon dot com.
Speaker 2: I have, I really have.
Speaker 3: I've made comments about Tennessee that were blown out of proportion, but I've supported Tennessee. I've made comments album Dama being dead, but when they started coming back, I was happy for g I've supported JP Hovey on on South Carolina, hoping to God they can make a bull game. Please God beat them against Clemson, So what So, what's the issue here? Hang on it, Okay, what's the what's the problem?
Speaker 2: Boys?
Speaker 3: You're here?
Speaker 2: Here's this is afore the boys brand.
Speaker 3: But all I see is one guy sitting in this cheer right now, being a fan for the first time, getting excited about his team, and his boys wanted to cut him down at the knees.
Speaker 2: So let's go and hear it. I guess the question would be, so, just to clarify, you think you're a first year fan and you're very excited about your team winning, and ultimately you just think everybout on the bus just wants you to fail just because you're just you're just being an excited fan and winning.
Speaker 3: No, I think the personality when I when I go out jack a little bit, that can feel some type of way. When I say you guys get beat by a hockey school, that can feel some type of way, and they allegetations come up. I defend Michigan that type of way.
Speaker 2: It's all the small devil face too.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 2: Smile devil face too?
Speaker 3: Like a smile devil face whatever, I listen, if you're the only one that's a lot of chirp on the on the burden, I'm not allowed. Then we got we got an issue.
Speaker 2: I'm trying.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to issue that. I'm trying to get outside.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get outside the me and you think I'm just asking, like you just think it's it's five or six on one.
Speaker 3: When I spout off and say Michigan is the best team in college football, and obviously that's not received very well. I understand that if you guys want to be nasty, but it it's fine, that's good. But I truly wanted Nebraska to win that game. You truly wanted Michigan to lose that game? Yeah, I wanted Tennessee to beat Florida when we're coming back from Athens. Truly wanted them to beat Florida. I wanted Tennessee to be contenders. I wanted USC to at least make a bowl game. I wanted the expectation, whatever the expections should have been. I said, Nebraska's going to be six and six. So you guys can take the way I'm handling being a fan a certain way, but if you really peel back the layers, I'm still supporting you guys, not at the bust and Bull, I didn't support you guys and Jack we've gotten into it. But I also I said, Joe Milton's a stud. He ended up not being won at all. Hypel's the guy. He is still the guy rattler that whole talk with JP saying he's gonna be to steal the draft. I don't know about that, but I smiled and nodded when he said that in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Speaker 2: So what are we doing? So what are we doing? Who's really being the bad friends here? Listen, no one's trying to point the finger. We're just trying to ask questions to ask questions. Yeah, I asked the question. I guess if I'm trying to think of it, every other guy on this bus who has a team, like when they're winning, I feel like there's a sense of like you're almost happy for the guy based on the way that they are being fans. If for how whatever reasons we come up with, if there's a point to where people want you to go down, like at some point, maybe it's like, how am I handling myself as a winner? Because if Nebraska's winning, I would almost assume that the guys are like I'm I'm hyper will when Tennessee's when it's like we might do stuff to chirp and get him riled up, but I know Jack knows that there's a game that gets played. But ultimately I'm like, oh yeah, Gbo, Like even Garrett, like he could be like sometimes he gets a little you know, gets a little high and mighty, but that's been the best team in the last however many decades in Alabama. Yeah, JP, you want to win, but you know they're like Nebraska, we just say you can't. We can't fucking win games. Like you're in a spot to where yeah you could, uh you could, you can go about it a certain way, and we still end up rooting for you, but they're they're antics along the way that ultimately create this Like yeah, I'm fully aware. That's why I just come out and say I want you to go down because of all the antics that do happen. Like I know you you ultimately won Nebraska to win, like I know you actually like do like you are kind of rooting for them as well, and then we have our ball talk conversations. But then all the other things that go on, the theatrics. I'm like I need this dude to go down. I need like a you, I need a portnoy. The way the way the way I get patted on the head, the way like the way that that type of uh, the way that type of like success goes about and gets handled. It's like, oh, you kind of you're ready to see them go down? You want to see them go down.
Speaker 3: A couple of couple of things. One's one's an assumption and the other one's a point. The assumption is, if Nebraska was in the position Michigan is, you would be insufferable. You would be I don't know all this fan to do, dude, it's tough. What do you guys lose? Or the worst spin zone and constantly constantly and say, all right, that's Will's way of going about it. I'm gonna support the boy because I hate to see him go down. Michigan has been put in a position where everybody's starting to hate him, So I have to becoming a fan. I have to stand up and point out the things of how great we are and essentially fight the fight week in and week out, as my best friends, saying, you guys deserve the death penalty, as all the boys are saying they want me to go down.
Speaker 2: I It's like, yes, there's.
Speaker 3: There's a pat in the head, like a superiority type of fan I am being.
Speaker 2: Which is the country love, hoity toity, we're better than you.
Speaker 3: But don't do that the we're better than you, I'll think that last part, that we're better than you think that I have had to adopt because of how the dominoes have fell. I am constantly moving and flowing like water to figure out the best way to promote Michigan. And the only way right now is to essentially say we're better than all of you. Take that, that's really it. Yeah, it makes it makes enemies.
Speaker 2: That's fine, But you know though we're better than you and we know it that you create, you know, the strong core group that you want to create. But yeah, you using that method creates enemies, which they're both sellable, right.
Speaker 3: But the pat in the head, like, listen, I know Dave's got his way of going about things, and I've adopted a couple of those things, like patting big V on the head and.
Speaker 2: Turn it on you.
Speaker 3: But it was the bust and ball obviously, like I obviously wanted you.
Speaker 2: To lose that game.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 3: But other than that and the one one remark I made a Minnesota which we've talked about. Why I made that remark because I started to notice, Oh, this is really a one sided both of us being fans of each other's team. That i've but I've still said, I want I want Big Red to win. I think it's great fan base. I think you guys deserve more. Yeah, should be met in a Bowl game. But yeah, for whatever reason, me being so excited about Michigan and having to fight the fight the way I have has turned the boys into let's hope to God Taylor. Taylor's soul is crushed by his team losing.
Speaker 2: Taylor, you were curious, trying to give feedback, trying to talk up through it all, and it's essentially like how you look at the feedback? Yeah, I got it, and you're like, oh, I hear your assumption. I'm gonna match you with an assumption if Nebraska is winning, you'd be insufferable.
Speaker 3: You talk about feedback. Barstool Survivor is coming out today.
Speaker 2: Correct, we want to end that conversation. I feel like that was a good conversation.
Speaker 3: Do you is there anything else we got to talk about?
Speaker 2: Any of the boy Like, you know, is there anything you want to chime in on?
Speaker 3: Off face on when Michigan won, He's like, that was a good game.
Speaker 2: Look like I've said, I've said I enjoy them, like I'm the dudes like Wilson post game quorum, like I'm enjoyed, like I was sad for Zach. It's like there's a there's a couple of games that go on there. It's like, yeah, they do. They fight their ass off. Michigan's a tough football.
Speaker 3: Team, and you see the continuity of the locker room. Yeah, center goes down, the next player is run for a touchdown, Blake Horn six' five.
Speaker 2: Like last, Night, no actually it's, Today november twenty. Seventh The Daily Dad parable is about The harball. Family who's got it better than? Us? Nobody their old man was going in because they were being loud at. Nighttime they're gonna go in the room because the boys are horse playing, around getting getting after each, other being. Loud dad comes. In but instead of like you, know instead of like throwing the hammer down on, him he sees how much fun they're. Having he's, like, boys who's got it better than? Us and they both like in sync said, Nobody, dad, nobody young. Kids and now that is the theme That harball. Cares WHAT i learned about that last. Night it's On The Daily, Dad november twenty, seventh and that was WHERE i was, like, yeah, man it's cool to. See it's cool to see some of these elements Of, michigan these boys band together and come. Together but when it comes to the games and everything, else it's, like, YEAH i need to SEE i need to see him go. Down, like DO i think they're going to compete in The college For wall? Playoff probably not?
Speaker 3: Good, Jack did you have anything to?
Speaker 5: Say not.
Speaker 6: REALLY i just Think michigan fans when they're winning are extremely loud and, proud which is, fun as you should. Be and then when you all, lose you kind of abandon your, school which has been the case in like the early two.
Speaker 7: Thousands But i'm happy for you guys and hope the best of your.
Speaker 6: SEASON i have one, question how did after all of the shit that went down With mitch not being a real House state, fan how is he not An Ohio steak here for the?
Speaker 5: Game? MITCH i Had Ohio steak here on it was hiding. It it was.
Speaker 8: Underneath, yes why were you hiding? It BECAUSE i felt like being able to go to the game is like a pleasure in. ITSELF i don't want to be like disrespectful towards Like michigan and, LIKE i, Mean taylor doesn't really matter because he was in my facing entire, game so it is what it. Is but like to be able to be on the sidelines for that game met was like was really really, cool AND i didn't want to be like that one dude In Ohio state gear kind of like given the bird all The michigan. People SO i had it. ON i had like my red, beanie the red SWEASHT i had. ON i had like a little hints of. IT i had The Ohio state on under, it LIKE i had my gear. On BUT i just didn't want to be like sort of, disrespectful disrespectful To michigan for allowing us onto the field for.
Speaker 5: It so that's the WAY i was thinking about.
Speaker 8: It but LIKE i was, Like Ohio state scored AND i got In taylor's face and don't let him tell you THAT i was happy That michigan. WON i was happy THAT i was able to be, There and, NO i wasn't upset Like evan was like big ev after they.
Speaker 5: LOST i, WAS i was more.
Speaker 8: Disappointed i'm not you all, Know i'm not one of those fans that, like is gonna let it ruin my day type, thing but Like i'm gonna be, like oh, damn like they, lost Like, michigan they've had our number for the third year in the.
Speaker 5: Row like me being upset about it isn't going to change the outcome of. It i'm.
Speaker 8: Disappointed it's, like, ah our playoff chances are probably, over.
Speaker 2: But like.
Speaker 5: Where we're gonna win our bowl. Game that's. THAT i, mean that's what it comes down.
Speaker 2: To why not when you're on the go over and leave it halftime to go to the live, stream why are you're not ripping off the shirt and rocking The Ohio state?
Speaker 5: GEAR i DIDN'T i understand.
Speaker 2: That it's almost, like you, know anytime we give tickets to anybody coming to the game and their fan of the other, team you'd almost like set the standard of, HEY i get, it you want a root for, them which is, fine but don't be wearing, like don't be wearing those colors like in the family section and everything. Else SO i get the gratitude and being, LIKE i don't want to be fully. Disrespectful i'm gonna wear it underneath kind of wearing off. Color, Uh maroon The. Boys you can get him on our stories right, now that, Sweatshirt but then why not when you leave the, grounds like take it off and start repping The Ohio.
Speaker 3: State and also when we flew in On friday AS i hate you bing ho stak here and he's, like, yeah BUT i don't know IF i should wear, it was like you.
Speaker 2: SHOULD.
Speaker 5: I would just not. Visible.
Speaker 8: Uh the REASON i didn't take it off at the, Streamhouse i'm gonna be completely. HONEST i didn't want to catch any strays From dave just Being Dave wild literating. Me so, YEAH i MEAN i had my red on and you were Even taylor was saying like he's An Ohio state fan.
Speaker 2: Too.
Speaker 3: YEAH i brought it up a couple of times BEFORE i Have ACTUALLY i was say he's you got you have an ally?
Speaker 5: Here, yeah AND i JUST i MEAN i shelled. UP i didn't want to get.
Speaker 8: BERATED i, mean you want to, say if you want to say, that go, ahead BUT i didn't want to get rated By.
Speaker 3: Dave it's an honest.
Speaker 2: Fear that is so, funny, dude that is so. Funny yeah, YEAH i mean, yeah big f just in a hell. Hole the clip of.
Speaker 3: Him riding back to the airport, SAYING i WISH i was just in the, cars like fixing, cars carporators and just whatever they.
Speaker 2: Fix and they've sit there loose fully face. Painted JUST i thought you're gonna say what he? Said oh what Did dave. Say he's, like he's, like, yeah, man it.
Speaker 3: Sucks he's, LIKE i gotta find Him pasadena cross cross country flight like, sucks hotel.
Speaker 2: Rooms it's just so. Funny he's got his face, painted just kind of sitting there like you doing the whole empathizing funny thing with the f like that is that's brutal forev, man, like that's gotta suck for a Haas state fans dropping three straight and for you to be happy For, michigan it's just it speaks to the fan base OF, ohasa it's not.
Speaker 8: TRUE i did what what part of that whole part THAT i just said made you think THAT i was happy For.
Speaker 3: Michigan the smile on your face as we were walking to the tailgate After Happy Go, lucky having a good.
Speaker 2: Time, yeah it was a great, game wasn't. It hopefully we win the bowl, game, like you guys could still be in position to get in The college FOB a. Playoff don't think they.
Speaker 5: DO i don't think we.
Speaker 2: Are but, no would have lost The Iron, bolt.
Speaker 3: Would have lost To Washington. State we're talking a whole different game right. Now but there's a whole bunch of teams lined up for the college, playoffs especially Like Washington. Oregon whoever wins that one's going to be. In alabama's gotta Play georgia, now one of those guys are gonna be and if not both of, them and Then Florida state squeaks out of winning Against, Florida like if they go, undefeated why would they not be allowed in even though they lost their. Quarterback it's a crazy, ye a crazy.
Speaker 2: Deal we need more.
Speaker 3: Chaos, well people are saying, like, oh this is why we need the twelve. Games like once we get to twelve, games now we're looking at, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen the same way we're looking at, five six and.
Speaker 2: SEVEN i don't think. SO i think like the discrepancy of like you, know we were talking About Penn state being a top ten, team like the the imbalance of talent once you get to the upper achelon of teams like that kind of like weeks and stuff. OUT i, think, you, yeah people might start, arguing BUT i mean there's just to, me there'd be no world of a thirteen ranked team upsetting not only the one, team but then the you know, what would it be the fourth best team like going on that kind of, run you know WHAT i, Mean it's not like to, me it's, like it's not like THE. Nfl you can see that in.
Speaker 3: The regular, season like you always catually an old miss being like fifteen upsetting up number. Fourteen, yeah it's a regular. Season once you get in the, playoffs it's, like, right there's no trap. Games there's none of, that like you're playing for all of. IT i can't like to, me just how all like ME i was, Saying bamo will go. IN i think they'll Upset georgia and get in the collegetball.
Speaker 2: Playoff but that survival win Against auburn is insane to me and should play LIKE i get, it rivalry, Game Iron, bowl that's what everybody tries to, claim BUT i mean those are that's a tough. Win on your uh oh, yeah on your strength of.
Speaker 1: Schedule that was. Insane auburn the muffed punt.
Speaker 3: CRAZY i can't believe this, catch, DUDE i can't believe that four has got to be in a blender he.
Speaker 2: WON i like, it fourth and goal from the thirty one, yeah and then he just sits back there two man, rush which is wild and uh my, man number, four he's like.
Speaker 1: Trying to push who's at seventeen out of the back of the end. Zone can't do. It and then he just gotta see this man catch.
Speaker 2: The ball in the. CORNER i, Mean, milroe.
Speaker 5: What a.
Speaker 1: THROW i can't believe they won that.
Speaker 2: Game just. CRAZY i do Think. Georgia who do you think wins that? GAME i Think georgia beats.
Speaker 5: HIM i Think georgia just. TOO i Think georgia.
Speaker 2: WINS i think the most interesting game there Is Oregon. Washington. Yeah If oregon Beats, washington then you got you, know you got two one loss teams. There If Florida state loses To, clemson you, Know Florida state is now a one loss.
Speaker 6: Team.
Speaker 2: YEAH i THINK i think everybody's.
Speaker 3: LOOKING i think everybody is hoping for the opportunity For Florida state to.
Speaker 2: Lose everybody wants.
Speaker 1: Yeah BECAUSE i just don't think they're actually one of the top four.
Speaker 2: Teams BUT i do, understand LIKE i do get like they should have every right to be in The collaswoll playoff as an Undefeated Florida state team who just won the A sec championship without their quarterback Against florida and.
Speaker 1: You know the championship, Game like are those teams?
Speaker 2: Good like you know they're, average but if You're Florida, state you would be pissed off if you're not getting in THE costwo will playoff going after going.
Speaker 3: Undefeated if they're going, defeated they should have the Op BUT i do.
Speaker 2: Hope they, lose just BECAUSE i don't think they're a top Four yeah, yeah, Quarterback, Yeah BUT i don't think there's A who do you think rounds out THE costwo playoff to?
Speaker 3: YOU i Think, Georgia. MICHIGAN i Think oregon might Be. Washington, yeah So, Georgia, Michigan, Oregon.
Speaker 5: Florida.
Speaker 3: STATE i Think Florida state's gonna Beat clemson and it's gonna piss a lot of people. Off but also like you can't take it undefeated Team.
Speaker 2: Louisville make sure they're Playing. Louisville, yeah shows how much for caow the A. SEC i Like, Georgia, Michigan oregon In. Texas that would be. Awesome that would be. Awesome be a great mix of. Teams that's a good mix of.
Speaker 9: Tea.
Speaker 3: Yeah WHAT i don't want Is alabama to Beat georgia And alabama squeak into that top.
Speaker 2: Four and If alabama Beats, GEORGIA i think it Becomes, Michigan, Oregon. Alabama, GOD i hope It's. Texas you don't Think. GEORGIA i. KNOW i don't think so, either but BECAUSE i think THE sec bias plays into. It but in my, opinion THIS Sec championship should be the extended, playoff like should be an extended playf.
Speaker 1: Gin you, win you get. IN i don't think you get kind of like a you, know you don't get like a rematch type of.
Speaker 3: Thing Having texas in would be. Cool they're playing In Oklahoma.
Speaker 2: State, Yeah i'm Oping, Yeah, Texas, Oregon, michigan and then whoever comes out of THE Sec. Championship that's What i'm hoping. FOR i think that's a. LOT i think that's a good mix one From big, ten one From big, twelve one FROM sec one FROM pac twelve and to, me all the best teams in those conferences last year they packed twelve. Two so, Yeah organ's.
Speaker 5: Tough, WELL i Think.
Speaker 8: OREGON i Think oregon wins that, game and, yeah both teams are one, loss but the Way washington has been winning that these last couple of, weeks with how close their games have been In oregon has just been blowing everybody.
Speaker 5: Out there's no Like oregon would definitely get in over.
Speaker 2: Mm. Hmm. Yeah let's do The Shittiest moment. Segment.
Speaker 3: Dude this is brought to you By Dude. Wipes still using a Toilet Still, dude drop THE tp and pick Up dudewipes the wet extra large flushable wipes that clears instead of. Smears wiping wet just cleans better than wiping. Dry get, Confident get confidently clean With Dude wipes that gets all of the crap toilet paper leaves.
Speaker 5: Behind you can pick.
Speaker 3: Up Dude wipes On amazon Or walmart And target. Nationwide Shittiest, moment will's got one of the?
Speaker 2: Weekend, yeah shittiest moment of the. Weekend Shittiest moment shittiest, moment shittiest. Moment i'm ruising this little phase right, here right now at the, moment ruising this little phase to where she wants to dictate what goes on your head and the in this, morning she was getting real pissed THAT i had this beanie, on THAT i had my sock cap, on The emo sock, cap and, UH i had to challenge her to a. FIGHT i had to, say if you want to shot at the, title you come get it off my. Head if you want it, off come get it off my. Head so the shitty part of that, is, like you, know your toddler, daughter she's just in this little phase like they get in these weird. Phases like at one point she was she would get mad when mom would have her hair up in a. Ponytail so you know what you upset. ABOUT i had to take a video and show, right hey you got a. Ponytail mom's got a. Ponytail what's the, deal what's going on right? Now but, yeah she kind of stepped, up and you, Know charlee tries to explain it to her AND i JUST i just, go, hey you want a shot the, Title we'll figure this out. Quick you come get this off my. Head you come get this off my. Head you want it.
Speaker 3: Off you're not even quick enough even got.
Speaker 2: That, yeah that was my shittiest. Moment what was your sittest moment of the? Weekend? Dude it was a good. Weekend, YEAH i mean we Had thanksgiving over at your, house which you guys did an awesome job. Hosting like that was a great. Time that was a great, vibe great, food a great, atmosphere great. People mitch was over theremate. Foul. YEAH i you, know obviously people know That nebraska loosen is a shitty. Moment But saturday was. Awesome was a good. Time had my dad in town all. Weekend we hung Up christmas, lights, decorations got the tree, up.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: Know yesterday morning when we went on the coffee run and we went out of the Twelve, south we're walking, around you, know the real trees and just kind of walking down the street and seeing like What christmas shops we. Went we went to some holiday holiday market over In. Germantown they have some shops. Open it was a good, weekend, Bro it a really good. Weekend what a?
Speaker 3: Time, yeah good deal taking the shittiest moment and flip it into a positive true will conference. Style, man that's. Awesome what a weekend for? You, yeah do you have a shitty moment this? Weekend? Yeah oh my weekend was GREAT u zero? Negative, yeah it was.
Speaker 2: Awesome what it?
Speaker 3: WAS i, Mean thanksgiving was, phenomenal good, company good. People saw my grandparents for the first time in like seven. Years that was cool. Too my grandpa almost. Died, actually he started choking at one point and turned, purple and he was choking so bad THAT i looked at him AND i, thought oh, fuck AND i AND i just sat.
Speaker 2: THERE i didn't do.
Speaker 3: IT i did not do a damn. Thing finally breathe channeled into. Anything who else? You, YEAH i was right, there, like, yeah you came.
Speaker 2: Over we were, dying laughing About you're like, YEAH i didn't know what was going on until everybody was helping. Him, ye but that was like three hours, later sitting On i'm like sitting on, uh checking Out, twitter like, yeah and.
Speaker 3: My grandpa he's not in great health right, Now like he's in a. Wheelchair he's doing his.
Speaker 1: Thing like talking about at the dinner. Table oh, yeah that was.
Speaker 2: A bit of a deal.
Speaker 3: Too, yeah the dinner, table, man he starts, choking And, jean his wife my, grandmother, goes you are, right and he goes And i'm, like oh fuck, Man AND i look over and he's literally turning purple to the point Where i'm, LIKE i don't know how to do The, heimlich But i'm gonna be the one to have to do. It i'm, like DO i cause a scene? Yet like when when's the time to start the? Panic when do you start? Panic And bree's sitting there And breezy like, this she's she's seen at the. Table my grandpa's right, here and she's like, this looking back and, forth not making eyes on anybody. ELSE i kind of just seeing Because bree's, like she's not a, nurse but she's. Qualified she's something in THE medicali she has a pamphlet or, something and fucking the old man coughs it up whatever it, is and he's like catching his breath and he, Goes food's delicious and continues to. Eat, man he just continued to do his, thing and, like all, Right, GRANDPA i see you man Moving but, yeah, dude he's, uh he's riving that wheelchair right. Now and that's just it's tough to see Because it's like he talks about all the time whenever we're on the. Phone he's like this HATE i can't do. Anything it's getting, around and he thought the couch was gonna be a good. Decision, YEAH i help.
Speaker 2: The wheelchair between both, couchs and how bad a person will is hang, on hang, on hang. On in my, DEFENSE i didn't know what was going on Until, yeah there's no WAY.
Speaker 5: I.
Speaker 2: Knew it was just living room in my living.
Speaker 3: Room and like the way my living room set, up it is like AN l shape and there's A, tv and then behind the couches are like four chairs like a little sitting, area And i'm sitting in the back with Like Kyle, phillips your dad and somebody, else and my grandpa gets out of his wheelchair and sits in the chair and everyone's kind of watching the ball games going. On the couch sits in the, couch, sorry sits on the couch and he's sitting there and he's, like apparently he tells YOU i had got to go to the. Bathroom so him and my grandmother are like trying to get him in the, wheelchair and miss.
Speaker 2: You go up to help and knows his Buddy the look on his face trying to navigate was so funny.
Speaker 8: Too that over he left and he's, like, yo he was, heavy LIKE i was trying to starting to fall over a little bit.
Speaker 3: Dog he Uh so he's got his arms up trying to get, over and he's just, struggling.
Speaker 2: Struggling i'm looking Like I'M.
Speaker 3: I gotta get over. There but THEN i Noticed will sitting right next to the. Chair he's right next to the, chair literally within, armsles within an elbow length Of. Will And will has gone from turning facing THE. Tv his shoulders are now turned away from my grandfather looking at his. PHONE i swear to, god, DUDE i swear to, god you were doing that. Shit AND i look. Over i'm, like oh, Man SO i walk over AND, i you, KNOW i got him up under the. Armpits get the guy over, there you, know and he say, hey Thanks tag and they kind of just wheels off into the, distance show him THE i walked over And, will AND i said a big laugh of, Like, yo you didn't do, Nothing.
Speaker 2: Yo that was so funny the moment you came over AND i Heard, grandpa you need. Help AND i look over AND i see three People Tag team in this, THING i think to, MYSELF i have my phone in my hand. Thicket, yeah look like such an asshole sitting with is zero awareness of the. Situation oh my, god because at that point it's, like oh, Fuck i'm being an. Asshole but then there's so many people. Helping there's no, like you, know you're, like, hey, yeah you Need but WHEN i heard you come, over and then after he wheels off to go to the, Bathroom i'm thinking in my head was why did he get out of The he should have stayed.
Speaker 3: There yeah, yeah but, literally it's good you didn't get up because it leaves you up for like a oh you guys need. Help it's, like, no we got, it will, yeah, yeah yeah for one of, those and, bro it was it.
Speaker 2: Was great to have.
Speaker 1: HIM i was worrying, something how's he going to go to the? Bathroom if these struggles get?
Speaker 2: You they needed help to gil on the couch like, WELL i was willing him to uh to the back porch area AND i have that little dip that goes down AND ID i don't get the tires over all the way AND i kind of lean forward and you see him doing The.
Speaker 3: I'm, like Y'all i'm about to send this guy. Down so it was there was a couple of hairy moments That thanksgiving, man but.
Speaker 2: My dad bad. Moments, yeah that's so. Funny reminds me of my dad one. Time like he's taking my grandma to the uh to get her hair, done to the. Hairdresser you know. That you, know the the old, ladies they like to do the. Whole they like to get the. Perm back in the day you get the, perm you get a, perm had that big vacuum thing on top of their. Head, yeah my dad's like taking her to the hair. Dresser he doesn't take her that you. See have the way my dad you, know. Navigated, yeah he used to the way he. Operates so he's in charge of trying to get her into the car and get her to the. Hairdresser, well in the front, yard there's like a dip like you're, explaining that goes into like just a small little. Hill but he's trying to get her like up into the. Car but he, thinks like he got her, up she's got like one leg up there and she's trying to like force a way to get up like on the. Seat so he walks around to get in the front, seat thinking everything's all. Good he gets to the front seat and as he gets in the, car he just sees No. Grandma she falls. Out she falls out of the car and it's the sidewalking like. Roll oh oh, wait he told that. STORY i, mean we're fucking belly. Laughing grandma she, lives she lived it all some. Life but, man that was.
Speaker 1: That was A you mentioned the little bump and almost losing.
Speaker 2: Them it made me think of that.
Speaker 3: Story oh, dude that story reminded me of something, else having A thanksgiving that was just for. ME i feel LIKE i shouldn't tell the story BECAUSE i feel. BAD i don't want to feel Like i'm talking. Trash i'm.
Speaker 2: Not it was just a situation that came up and it was.
Speaker 3: Funny but AFTER i get my grandpa down that little we get through the hairy little he might fall.
Speaker 4: Forward.
Speaker 3: YEAH i get him to the gate by my pool and there's a step and it's. Dark there's no lights on my. Grandma my grandma's like stepping. Backwards i'm, like, hey watch your, step and she doesn't hear, me and she like kind of leans back in her foot falls off and she does the same big scream and it's reaching And i'm, LIKE i GOT i got the wheelchair, HERE i can't like save. Her she catches. Herself she was totally. Fine but, bro the, mobility it's.
Speaker 2: Tough, yeah it.
Speaker 1: Does like telling the, stories there's a little bit of.
Speaker 2: That oh, MAN i sound blah blah, blah but, man, everybody every family's got their old their grandparents'. Stories.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah you just more grandpas stories in my.
Speaker 1: HEAD i know we could tell them, all but let's tell the people.
Speaker 2: FIRST a.
Speaker 1: Ballot body, armor also with The, boys is brought to you by body.
Speaker 2: Armour from sports drinks to sports, water body armors got you hydrated all day, long whether we're, talking watching or even playing. Sports body armors that go to, choice real, hydration real, ingredients packed with, electrolyte, spidermins nothing, artificial no. Bs body armor has great tasting flavors like sharberret banana and blue. Raspberry the best athletes in the world are drinking body. Armor Will, Compton christian, McCaffrey Alex. Morgan who is the latest athlete to join that Is Joe. Burrow my favorite one lately is the is the Uh Barry Blast Barry blast right black Out, berry Black. Coutberry you're, right black Cout berry has Been honestly Black coutberry is one of my favorites since day, one number. ONE i love the all black wrapping paper and it takes the best as. Well Body armor is available in stores. Nationwide head over to a Body armor store On amazon on and get yours. Today Kayler presley's gonna come. Up we're gonna Do Kyla Presley number. One Barstool survivors. Out we're recording this On, monday so the first episode is not officially, out So i'm not gonna talk a whole lot about.
Speaker 1: IT i just KNOW i cannot wait to watch that.
Speaker 2: First episode because it is a wild Elimination it's a fun one of the most fun. Games we get split up in the. Teams i've never been familiar With. Survivor i've seen it ON. TV i know it's one of the most popular, shows like of all time that people love the binge watchers like twenty some seasons out. There But barstool has their own version Of survivor where we're locked in the office all week, long cameras everywhere elimination. Games people get. Eliminated there's a lot of you feel the rivalries that are very real in The barstol world That i'm sure will be unpacked week after week when people do reaction shows or talk about it On Barsol. RADIO i don't know where that's all gonna, be BUT i Know barsool survivors out and you should very much take yourself over to. YouTube The Barceol sports YouTube, channel releasing Episodes, Monday, Tuesday wednesday every week up Until december, thirteenth that is when the finale where we all figure out who the winner. Is there's a final, three but everybody's the rumors are amongst the barcelogs is this will be the most Viewed barstool content of all. Time and being, There i'm telling YOU i cannot wait to see the way they produce this, thing BECAUSE i think it's gonna be a.
Speaker 5: Spectacle you guys don't even know who, wins, right you have to go? Back?
Speaker 2: Correct? Correct we, Know, yeah we don't. Know we know who the final three, is but we don't know who. Wins but, yeah IT'S i can't wait to watch. It it's gonna be sick everything you told.
Speaker 3: Me it's The i'm most excited to watch this content From barstool than any other content.
Speaker 2: Ever, yeah this is gonna be. Awesome like all of the, ogs The new like you Got Rico, jerry like you got you, Know chicago, Guys New york, guys The boston guys Like new And old, combined and all the people who love to, argue who just are competitive as. Fuck And Tommy, smokes who's one absolutely every show known imaginable all in this. Show it's it's it's. Fun it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Fun And Thomas smokes he was the number one scene going.
Speaker 2: In, YEAH i mean everybody Like. Tommy, Yeah tommy's like that dude because he's like he loves all of the game, shows like he knows he's watched all the survivors he's won Like, barstools Like Fear factor show which was survived or? Whatnot The outdoors one where they're. Outside Most Dangerous, Game, Yeah Barstool Most Dangerous game he, won the Other Barstool, survivor the first one they. Did he's.
Speaker 1: WON i don't, KNOW i think he's won like three or.
Speaker 2: Four shows With. Barstool he's like the guy.
Speaker 3: Who produced, That jef D Low, no he hosted.
Speaker 2: It they have a full on production. Team it's basically the crew who did The uh, MAN i forget his. NAME i hate That i'm not remembering his. NAME i don't want to say It's, ryan but it might Be. Ryan he did The chevy shoot At Super. Bowl oh, yeah very like the production. Team he's got a there's a full. Team i'm. Talking there were cameras on us at all, Times cruise running everywhere like it. Was uh, yeah he kind of produced the entire, thing shot the entire. Thing jef D low is just like the host and he crushed. It, man it's it's it's a lot of. Fun did he come up with the.
Speaker 3: Concept obviously they're taking it from the Show, Survivor but, yeah he.
Speaker 2: Does a lot of the the like writing like the games and how it's gonna, go and it's very talented and, yeah he loves that. Stuff he's very good at. It should we talk about This kleeb, thing talk about the twisted question and get into The pressley.
Speaker 3: Episode So, caleb obviously he's a. Boy this whole friendship started beast workouts between.
Speaker 2: You and camup Right east. Workout he moved To. Nashville he did a six month stint In. Nashville he's like testing out. Spots we want to speA because he gets there like work remote obviously based on A sunday conversations his.
Speaker 1: Network he's very tight in with a lot of, people, uh but a.
Speaker 2: Studd Nonetheless Beast, club, me, You, caleb and Even Beast, jeff who was sitting in the back during this. Episode that's kind of like a crew when they come To. Nashville but, yeah six month. Friendship we talked about how we were gonna get him on the bus before he. Leaves that didn't. Happen we talked about how we gonna get him During april that didn't, happen get him. On we've been trying to get this dude on forever for Dude OF's. Scheduling it just hasn't worked. Out but we finally got them. On it's a fun episode. Everybody, yeah we'll get to you, know see the friendship unfold a little. Bit, yeah it's a fun time because we get to talk about. Too what was going making a lot of noise was the fake and The caleb's death OF Theo. Vaughn, YEAH i looked like a real bat. Backgame that'll get cleared. Up that cleared up in the next hour and a. Half, yeah, yeah, yeah people love. It, yeah, dude calebs glue guy big. Time, actually maybe not a glue.
Speaker 3: Guy yeah, yeah kind of kind of the glue guy that gets The he brings the project together and then tries to destroy the project also.
Speaker 2: After, yeah and it has fun watching.
Speaker 10: It.
Speaker 3: Yeah he likes to break the toys, apart build them back together just to destroy them.
Speaker 5: Again.
Speaker 2: Yeah like he got all he got close and tight end with all of, us and the next THING i, know he's prank calling us and making us call each other all weekend. LONG i did text mentioned hey did you call? Me he, Goes, NO i Think caleb did that thing. AGAIN i Think caleb did that thing. Again, yeah he loves. Chaos Now shane hates us because Of.
Speaker 6: Caleb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh we got Our bros For life group, chat which we talk about in the. Episode but we try Bringing shane back in Because shane left Because caleb likes to go out And Notre dame every week and uh, again Like caleb jumped on. Him shane's, Like i'm, Done we're. Done i'm. Done he's. Hilous shane's.
Speaker 3: Hilarious and Because caleb comes on and, Goes, SHANE i was trying to protect, You will And taylor kept going at you during the podcast today.
Speaker 1: And no other day Because cale's boredom and drive home after our.
Speaker 3: Podcast, literally boredom is the reason Why caleb has become so. Destructive, yeah and he.
Speaker 2: Goes he texts me And taylor in a side chat from The bros For life group chat and, Says, HEY i really need this Guy's i'm. Bored please play into this with. Me i'm gonna try and Get shane riled. Up so he's texting With. Uh he's text With shane is, Like, Hey, Shane, wall just bust with the. Boys the boys were trying to come at you a, lot BUT i was defending your honor type of, thing And i'm, thinking what a while away to kind of just put us behind the eight. Ball but, yeah SO i tried, like, YEAH i said. SOMETHING i don't even know WHAT i said BECAUSE i was trying not to. Shamee will like he'll leave the, chat you, Know shane is and, uh But i'm, like, Dude shane is of. Leaving i'm sure it didn't go down the Way caleb hoped it would to Where shane would, banter go back and, forth and now we're trying to piece back The bros For life group. Chat Ye shane Still shane has still gone a radio silent on the. Boys smart on his, part like If I'm, Shane i'm leaving that chat, Too like it's good to have a. Break yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah he's just trying to love us from an arm from an arms.
Speaker 3: Link, yeah set a boundary and then we'll figure it out as we.
Speaker 2: Go yeah yeah, yeah Because shane's the, boy they're both of.
Speaker 3: Us BECAUSE i literally was putting my kids down AND i came back an hour later to thirty texts And bro's For life and then twenty texts From caleb essentially begging me And will to keep responding and SAYING i need, THIS i need, This i'm oh for. Forty right, Now i'm bored in the car full contact, list trying to just basically do what he.
Speaker 2: Did that night in the car At Notre, dame stir everybody. Up then he wanted to GET. Jp then he wanted to get. Everybody he was, Like, hey call, ME i want to talk to you about like pranks in. Somebody the next THING i, know the next Day i'm getting. Pranked he's making me And mitch call each, other me AND jp call each, Other me And shane went. BACK i THOUGHT i was playing phone Tackle shane four different times at nine in the, morning and THEN i just texted. CHAIR i was, like, HEY i tried you, back JUST. Fyi he didn't. Respond but THEN i come to learn that it's a this prank call, thing And i'm, like, OH.
Speaker 3: I get a call FROM jp at nine am And i'm, like, hey what's. Up it's like, nothing just drive him?
Speaker 5: Back what are you?
Speaker 3: Doing, Like i'm just hanging, out, dude what's?
Speaker 5: Up what do you?
Speaker 3: Need you called, me AND i literally was, LIKE i start going through like, THAT i accidentally call him hang up on him, eventually and then two minutes LATER i get a call From shane. ANSWER i just started, laughing like what and that he hangs. UP i didn't even hear his.
Speaker 2: Voice i'm, saying, hello, Yo, hello all, RIGHT i can't hear, him SO i just, go, Hey, SHANE i track on you. BACK i don't know what THE i don't know what's. Happening can then come to find Out cal's playing all of us like a, fiddle.
Speaker 3: So shout Out, caleb you guys really gonna enjoy this. Podcast the Twisted question of the, Week.
Speaker 5: Twisted.
Speaker 2: Question let's se.
Speaker 1: People are gonna come into, this Oh Kayler presley on for two hours and forty.
Speaker 3: Minutes what they're gonna find, out, though is that the Twisted question is brought to you By Twisted, tea the smoothest hard iced tea out, there perfect for pool, parties college game. Days keep it twisted a twisted.
Speaker 2: Tea grab snow.
Speaker 3: Parties snow. Parties, yeah winners right around the. Corner, boys gotta have a good, Time gotta warm. Up non corporated five PERCENT abv grab a refreshing twisted tea at Ted.
Speaker 2: Day, mitch.
Speaker 3: This is literally your thing On, mondays besides producing this entire. Show this is your. Thing what's the twisted question of the?
Speaker 5: WEEK i THINK i might have a good one this? Time oh famous last? Words which of these memories would you rather have wiped from your?
Speaker 8: Mind EVERY tv and movie you've ever, seen every video game you've ever, played every song you've ever listened, to all of, you all of your sexual, experiences or every book you've ever.
Speaker 5: Read which one of those would you rather have your memory?
Speaker 3: Wiped of all, right it wouldn't be a twisted question IF i didn't ask the. Questions If i'm wiping my sexual, memory the other PERSON i had sexual relationship with also wiping their memory or they still.
Speaker 5: Remember i'm assuming they probably still.
Speaker 2: Remember, UNFORTUNATELY i know. Answer unfortunately they have to remember the couple of. Minutes, lucky a couple of minutes the. Ground you know What i'd be breathing in the year by a couple of, MINUTES i meant twenty two. Seconds what are you. Doing i'm wiping away all my sexual memory every, Time i'm losing my. Virginity same think about.
Speaker 5: It, yeah but also think of.
Speaker 2: It you are rocked up every.
Speaker 5: Time, yeah but think about, this not rocked up every.
Speaker 2: Time i'm just, saying, like you, know you know the times where you gotta like you gotta you kind of gotta get yourself in the, Moment like think about when you were a. Virgin, yeah and that's the only Happens you're like, shaking, right all these things happening in your body is, like what is going? On i'm learning about my? BODY a few times in your life where you've we've had a good conversation about that before but you get to feel that because you don't have any memory, of like of having sex or like having any type of sexual. Intercourse i'm with. YOU i think that's. Awesome that was.
Speaker 5: Easy, okay the Play Devil's.
Speaker 8: Advocate like EVERY tv and movie you've ever, seen now you get to rewatch it again for the first. Time every song you've ever listened, to you get to re listen to it for the first. Time every video Game Red, Dead redemption, too you get to play it all over.
Speaker 3: Again many you said video, GAME i can't take away my EXPERIENCE i had WHERE i was acl surgery playing that game in seven. Days that that's never had to take it from my.
Speaker 5: Memory, yeah keep that.
Speaker 2: Forever that's the universe.
Speaker 3: Working, yeah, yeah That's it couldn't have gone any. Better my love For Arthur morgan wouldn't be the same if it happened in a different. Way the movies, thing our lives revolved so much around, quotes remember, this we were, That hey what about that? Movie to go rewatch all of those things would be Crazy and, honestly a.
Speaker 2: Lot i'm thinking of, too is like wiping the movies and stuff THAT i saw in high school because the Will, ferrells The Vince vaughan's like that was the majority of my playbook. Verbally so IF i didn't have, THAT i don't know WHO i am, Nothing you're. NOBODY i GUESS i could do reading books like you're just wiping Away Doctor seuss books in my. Head my bag's not very.
Speaker 5: Deep now your back all of those self like, MOTIVATION.
Speaker 2: I, KNOW i was more of like that was a.
Speaker 3: Joke that just didn't that's all, right WAY i wanted to got to keep, Firing gotta keep, Firing LIKE.
Speaker 2: I don't read a. LOT i just read a couple Like i'd like the football Film Football. PLAYER i don't read Oh will.
Speaker 3: Reads but, yeah that was.
Speaker 2: An easy, one don't you, think? So? Jack Let jack.
Speaker 6: Answer with the music and, Movies like with pop, culture there's so much conversation that revolves around that stuff that if you're a blank, slate you might as well just leave the, room like, right, yeah, so and, Yeah i'd love to forget some. Things So i'm gonna go with sexual, experiences. RIGHT i do Think mitch had a point though it only happens one, time so like you're only a virgin again one. Time in your, mind it's not like every single, time But i'm still on the same team as you.
Speaker 1: All but if it's you raise from your, memory you don't have the build.
Speaker 2: Up so when you're about to, yeah slide is, like oh my, god this Is i've never experienced this. Again, yeah and.
Speaker 6: Then you start collecting memories again that's, Okay, Yeah i'm fine with.
Speaker 2: That i'm all about. That and then with like With, charo you.
Speaker 5: Also become an.
Speaker 3: Experience though again watch yourself.
Speaker 2: Now but With, charo WHEN i first meet, her now it's LIKE i get to claim virginity BECAUSE i don't have any memory of any sexual, encounter, right you know WHAT i.
Speaker 3: Mean, like but that goes back to my first. Question everybody else remembers your sexual encounters with all the other.
Speaker 2: Girls so now think.
Speaker 3: ABOUT i lost my virginity To charle and there's, LIKE i don't, know say, It baker's, Doesn't baker's doesn't out there going uh, no.
Speaker 2: You remember this one other girl out for this. Picture you, know there's that one other. Girl but think about the. Thing but think about your passion and the hill you're dying on trying to say, NO i. Haven't, Yeah, like what are you guys talking About, yes this sounds like a well put together, story and kudos to you. Guys but here's another.
Speaker 3: Negative, now you And charle have been together for so, long you know the ins and outs of that that. Machine you know what buttons to, push when to push, them how to do. Things you're gonna have to relearn all that AND i have to do it every. Time what do you MEAN i have to relearn it every time it? Happens, yeah, no you'll have, yeah just, once but, repetition, repetition. Repetition what do you mean us brain wiped one? Time and then now all the sexual encounters you have you?
Speaker 5: Remember, yeah that's What.
Speaker 8: Jack it's not like you every time you have sex and then you forget about. It, ah it's a blank slate right, now and then you would be right.
Speaker 1: Now, yes, AH i still do that because think about.
Speaker 2: It, Yeah, No i'm with. You i'm still to.
Speaker 3: Retool but trying to Save mitch's bad, Question i'm, saying, well here's some devil advocate. Things, yeah, right because now now charl you And charle go to lay down and you're like. Done she's, like, babe you didn't do the?
Speaker 5: Thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah what? Thing you? Know?
Speaker 3: THING i like and now you got to relearn that and then she's got to tell you what to, do and that takes the sexy out of, it, Right but.
Speaker 2: That at that point you get to talk ABOUT i don't know What i'm doing anymore because my brain got, Wiped, like coach me, up show me how to use. This, yeah, Yeah, no the thing that you hate THAT i did or used to, do THAT i, tried like getting myself out of the hole of that's longer. There, well you get to just coach me up from the from the. Jump all the weird.
Speaker 3: Kinks and the weird things that you wanted to try THAT i want to try that you didn't want to. Do now we don't have to try those. Things, yeah big. Wins, YEAH i.
Speaker 5: Thought that question was going to go completely. Different was there was?
Speaker 3: It before we go to The Kayli pressy? Podcast is there one to say? It BECAUSE i do love these questions On.
Speaker 6: Twitter most of them honestly suck you guys any better, Questions BUT i there was.
Speaker 2: One it's a pretty obvious.
Speaker 5: ONE i gotta find it SO i can give credit to this.
Speaker 7: Guy but it's what would element would you? Control, water, wind?
Speaker 5: Fire?
Speaker 2: Earth that's?
Speaker 5: Fine what. Fun what element of the earth would you want to?
Speaker 2: Control now your? Average we'll save that.
Speaker 7: One that's all, right And i'll give the guy that correct shout out next.
Speaker 5: WEEK i can't find.
Speaker 2: It great, Question, mitch.
Speaker 5: So much Harder.
Speaker 2: Jack this didn't.
Speaker 7: Joy maximili in my fifty two that is his. Handle thank You Max kaiser for doing mitchr.
Speaker 5: Job none of.
Speaker 2: Us nobody wants. It nobody wants. It having having a full six days to think about it is. Hard, yeah the whole week for one, question, right, like, hey, yeah having an entire. Week how many times you post About Black? Friday?
Speaker 5: ONCE i THINK i did once in a retweet it.
Speaker 2: Was A friday pet come out of the whole now because they did this forty, dollars they did this forty WHICH i think Is.
Speaker 5: YEAH jp, SAID i have to send somebody a video of me eating. Today so that's.
Speaker 2: Funny you start your own.
Speaker 7: What they call that a what fuck?
Speaker 5: Bang it's a real.
Speaker 6: Thing and when people like eat a like gross amounts of food on camera with like really high intense.
Speaker 7: Audio just like you get like forty dollars of McDonald's and you.
Speaker 5: Just fucking gorge.
Speaker 6: Yourself and it's called a muck, bang which sounds extremely sexual but. Fetish, yeah it's there's a whole world on the internet of muck bangs that you don't even like dog muck.
Speaker 5: BANGS i just know the.
Speaker 7: Internet, Dog i'm out, there a.
Speaker 3: Boy jack out, there, Bro no, jack, dude no days, Off tans game with his dad, Yesterday no games, off no days.
Speaker 6: OFF i don't know what y'alls thinkings about going to The titans game with my dad and.
Speaker 2: Brother no one enjoy enjoy The Caleb Pressley Tuesday Conversation bust with The. Boy subscribe right five, stars big, gugs sunny, kisses leaf comments Insane Caleb, presley we're here where we finally got the.
Speaker 10: Whale that's, mean, dude you ARE i mean you've been. Touched we ate so many, Burritos your fucking fat.
Speaker 11: Ass why do you think it's been so difficult to come on the. Show why did you try to go back to THE. Nfl we were eating burritos every day we go To. Boost we would talk AND i wasn't SAYING i was. HELPING i was probably the one that was don't look me like. THAT i was probably not helping BECAUSE i was just trying to talk and hang.
Speaker 10: Out we would sit in the sauna and then go eat tube burrios every single morning for six, months AND i gained twenty five.
Speaker 3: Pounds caller take doesn't balance out that, way.
Speaker 5: And you call me the. Whales SOON'S i get on, here the white.
Speaker 2: Whale i'm just, saying, like, obviously why, yeah we're. SO i Mean caleb lived here In nashville for what six? Months? Uh, yeah six, months and we would obviously go To boost every, day and, yeah your, BOY i was trying to get, savvy get back in THE, nfl LIKE i. Was the workouts were starting at eight and we were hitting it, off and he's, like you, know can we come in a little, Later LIKE i like my creativity For sunday conversation flows in the. MORNING i like to get. Up i'm in my. Zen he's, LIKE i like to work out a little bit. Later so we pushed it to nine, nine be game. Ten then we're just going. In, okay he would get sick or. Something he, Back, YEAH i just kind of got to get back in. It so we just which IS i went to the hospital and you told EVERYONE i died THAT i was talking about this ventilator for six days and he told EVERYBODY i. Died explain who explain why you were on the. Ventilator this is a nuts conversation like. That that was a Nuts, yeah it was.
Speaker 5: Crazy it was. Real it really was.
Speaker 10: Crazy and it was in six. Days there's LIKE i think there's like four or five. Days BUT i just got a random, sickness like a random throat sickness.
Speaker 2: Like, ears, mouth and. Throat what's it called with, kids, hands, feet and. Throat, yeah because you you can't, go you can't, burper throw up or. Anything. Right, no then like when you came out of the, room you're, like, oh the doctor tells your mom you had a weak card and. Eat this might be a it's a. Miracle i'm a living. Miracle, well you can't burper throw. Up he's got somewhere he got inflamed and he couldn't.
Speaker 10: Got a hernia FROM i think it's from playing football and like doing like heavy squats where most people get hernia is like sports. Hernias now here too. Far but my hernia with my stomach pop through my. Diaphragm what so my my stomach popped through my. Diaphragm SO i had like a part of my stomach up, here they put it back, down fixed. It but for the rest of my, Life, like you can never throw up.
Speaker 2: Again have you thrown up now?
Speaker 3: Once have there been close close Encounters you're, like, OH i might actually throw up. HERE i need to reevaluate what's going on with what my. Stomach, yeah like if you're about to throw up or you feel like that feeling that the salve in the, mouth it's a little intense and you CAN i might go.
Speaker 5: Up stay, well actually it, hurts like it hurts to throw really.
Speaker 1: Bad, yeah let's go back to this whole fake death thing because that got so.
Speaker 2: Yes, Bro it's like because WHEN, theo we were doing the whole, thing going back and forth WITH.
Speaker 1: THEO i wish he was on the. POT i know he's wanted to come, on like when you were in.
Speaker 2: Town BUT theo is out, there, like you, know will He he faked the death of my friend and stuff like, that AND i just seem like such a bad. Guy but we, were you, know we were GIVEN theo crap because he was going to THE lsu, game WHICH i was supposed to go to THAT i was supposed to go TO, lsu and like, HELP i think promote the sports book at the time for that, weekend AND i came. ONCE i Call wind like because he wasn't showing up in the. Mornings i'm, like, hey, man, like is everything all? Right like where you've been At he's, like, Bro i've been in the. Hospital like it's a long story because he was on a ventilator like he was he was under right how many how?
Speaker 10: LONG i really can't. REMEMBER i think it was like four or. FIVE i was under like on a bit like. Intubated.
Speaker 2: Yeah and then when he's, awake he's obviously loopy and everything. Else but his mom ends up chiming me in on him being in the. Hospital So i'm, thinking, LIKE i need to go see the boy because we were we were literally we eat burritos every, day like we're chopping it.
Speaker 1: Up we're, like you, know talking about different.
Speaker 2: Stuff i'm always curious how he Makes sunday, conversation which we'll get into as. Well but it's, Like, Yo caleb's like in the. Hospital SO i go to the, hospital you, know try to do the whole friend, thing and he's talking about this voice message he got FROM theo and WHICH i think they talked about On theo's podcast where he's, like, uh what was his voice message, like, dude don't go out like, that don't be a, bitch don't let, him don't let him put you on a. VENTILATOR i can't.
Speaker 5: Even remember, it to be honest with, you but he was like something about he, said, oh this is what.
Speaker 10: HAPPENED i was, Under so Like i'm getting text people are finding out While i'm under That i'm, sick and so people have texted my. Phone so my mom's going through all my messages and she Knows i'm good friends WITH theo and he's in a voice.
Speaker 5: Message and it's.
Speaker 10: Hilarious so she was showing me pictures of like my best, friends, kids like things that make me happy Because i'm like kind of like.
Speaker 5: THERE i don't remember, it but LIKE i was like enough, there just trying to like show, Me Like.
Speaker 1: Keill was like laughing and Almost you're, like, hey let's let's stop being funny because.
Speaker 10: But she was like her is this voicemass FROM Theo and she's thinking that he's gonna be, like, hey, man heard you're. Sick it's gonna make me. Happy and he's LIKE i can't here exactly say he's.
Speaker 5: Like, bro quit being a. Pussy either take the track or or pull the.
Speaker 2: Plug make a. Decision, yeah like rip that.
Speaker 3: Ventilator a wall walk and your mom's listening to this wall basically holding.
Speaker 5: Up to Your, well that's what it, was so you remind, Me so that's what it.
Speaker 10: Was so when you have the, ventilator AND i guess it's like a thing where you can't they strap you down because you can't pull it out of your mouth because your natural reactions will pull it out of your. Mouth so they sedate you to the point where you won't pull it out of your mouth because it's your nashural re.
Speaker 5: Action so he was, like pull the shit out of your. Mouth be a, man walk out of. There and my mom was playing it for the doctors and everything and that's all right, now you go, yeah and So.
Speaker 2: Kile BUT i were sitting there like we're, laughing like you're trying to have like a good like the blue was down and so we're kind of laughing about the and we're legitimately like belly laughing about. It AND i had the idea we were talking about, IT i was, Like, yo we should, uh we should TELL theo since he sent that voice, message go back and say, Hey. Caleb he ripped it. Out he ripped the ventilator, out he ripped the chord, out like he passed. Away.
Speaker 10: Will he's, Like will's, like he did, It like he listened to your voice message and he did.
Speaker 5: It he's. Dead oh.
Speaker 2: Shit AND i tried sending him right WHEN i sent the message that he's. Gone, yeah right WHEN i sent the message that he's. GONE i was trying to send the photo of him thumbed up in the hospital, bed but he was in the, air so he didn't get. That he didn't see the. Joke were? Insullicated, yeah, YEAH i, said, yeah, Yeah, here here's the text right. Here, bro did you hear About. Caleb have you talked to anyone today he passed? Away you're, lying, Bro, bro are you fucking with? ME i, Said i'm absolutely gout. It apparently some guy told him to rip a tube out of the ventilator and nobody could get back to him in. Time he's like WHAT i, Said, yeah.
Speaker 5: Look a, FIGHT theo.
Speaker 2: Said he's sitting in first class and he's talking about, it and he's, like, Man i'll. Cry i'm crying on the. Play But i'm, thinking like he put it. Together he's the one who said the, voice Because i'm, like some guy told him to rip the. Ventila now he. Did we have to we have to piece it. Together he's, Like, yo what an. Asshole we're going back and forth kind of having, fun but it got blown up to, where you, know we'll fake this death of his. Friend but we were trying to be funny with it because we're like laughing at the. Time but you, know that's how it all. Went that is.
Speaker 3: Insane you're out four or five.
Speaker 5: Days it was.
Speaker 10: Insane it was just a random. Infection it was a time like it was like last. Year so they're still thinking ABOUT. Covid SO i went in. There they tested me FOR. COVID i didn't have it to, like we don't know what else it could be.
Speaker 2: Else.
Speaker 3: But they had to put you Under they, said, hey we're gonna put you under.
Speaker 10: There they told me THAT i could get a trait that could wait a couple a couple of hours and see if you got. Better but if it doesn't get, BETTER i had to get a, trait which is the thing where the.
Speaker 2: Yeah they cut your throat open and stuck it.
Speaker 5: DOWN i was, like let's just do the other. Option it's two other.
Speaker 2: Ones, Yeah, no but that was wild because he obviously travels a lot For sunday, Conversation so like when we're kind of planning out our days and everything, else we're kind of like trying to, coordinate you, know when he's gonna be in town when we can do this when because when he's out of, Town i'm, Like, OKAY i can go in and like work out and actually try and you, know get. Back you know What i'm.
Speaker 5: Saying, okay.
Speaker 3: It was Picture WHEN i started joining that, crew it wasn't Your your process was. WILD i would watch you come in and stretch for a little bit and then you walk over and say something while still kind of body stretching and walk away for an hour where you At he's like all The.
Speaker 10: Sana you were trying to work out so, hard, bro and we had a good Killer like you had a good thing going and you came in and act like you own the.
Speaker 5: Gym trying to do through.
Speaker 2: That. Bro, LITERALLY i remember like the first.
Speaker 10: Time you picked up a, bit you picked up like a seventy pound, weight and we had not done. That we were still working. Out we were actually working, out but we were just doing white, weight so.
Speaker 2: We're trying to get our backs right, too like like he's over, tooes, yeah, yeah. Yeah And caleb's, like you know, what my back's kind of fucked up, too and So i'm doing you know, HOW i was doing those exercises where you, Know i'm doing those things like to, activate and he's, like, Oh i'm gonna do this stuff with you. Too and it did get to where we do. That we'd hit the assault bike for, conditioning go sit in the. Sauna, Yeah and then as The falcons calls AND i was trying to get back in when the whole stretching on the, Thing he's, like, HEY i get, It like you gotta go a little bit harder. Now but that ship was so. Funny i'm not.
Speaker 10: Kidding we worked out every day for six months and in that TIME i gained twenty five pounds of.
Speaker 2: Fact but are you.
Speaker 3: Seeing the receipts of what's happening? Here you've got the sauna and then ain't too, burritos go.
Speaker 2: Do sunday conversation and then come back and be, like, Hey i'm kind of you, KNOW i need TO i need to, RECOVER i need to get back into it, right and then then you get to where he had to leave, again and then he come back and be, like, HEY i gotta kind of get back.
Speaker 3: In the guy that says like it has a tough weekend and, GOES i have to listen to my body, here, yeah myself one, time.
Speaker 2: Like, Hey i'm gonna come in a little. Later my body's not it's a little off to listen to.
Speaker 3: This you, know when you're a fine tool machine like, ME i GOTTA i gotta figure it all.
Speaker 5: Out, yeah that's, so that's so. TRUE i am that. Guy oh, yeah that's, me.
Speaker 2: Dude and from, there like you, Know Shane, gillis we Got The rock a crew going out The Notre dame like.
Speaker 5: That that was one of the most fun weekends.
Speaker 2: Ever.
Speaker 10: DUDE i just listen to, UH i know you guys are trying to tell the, story BUT i just listened To The rock On Joe rogan's, podcast And Joe rogan And The rock are talking about how they're working out With shane and a couple other, guys And joe And The rock are talking About shane like he's he played college football, right like he's definitely been in the weight room probably for eighteen years of his. Life and they're, like we're just trying to teach him how to like pick up the pick up the waits and like not overdo it and not like they're trying to teach him about what it means to live weights like do just.
Speaker 2: Play he played college. Football, yeah, Bro joe's talking about him like he's their, close like their, Father, like you, Know i'm trying to get him back into. It he's, yeah push, ups air squads like and he. Goes today it was a little hard for. Him we hit the heavy bag like you, know they were they were a little in.
Speaker 1: Order, yeah, yeah AND i was. LAUGHING i am up hitting Up.
Speaker 5: Shane bad For. SHANE i was, like, man they were really talking making him sound like he can't do, anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah like anything physical at.
Speaker 5: All that made it sound like he was this first time he'd ever been in a weight.
Speaker 10: Room he played college, football so he probably when when he was like six years, old all he cared about was football for probably like ten years, straight Especially pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, anyways, dude.
Speaker 1: He Said, joe he, Said joe gets after, too like he's, like we'll be on the heavy.
Speaker 2: Bag hunt your back ah throwing, kicks and you've seen the videos Of joe Throw, YEAH i mean he's a he's a he's a Trained.
Speaker 3: But that's also like textbooks something That shane would. SAY i can be like this is.
Speaker 2: Lame LIKE i Know shane's feeling good about. It he like and he enjoys, it BECAUSE i, did like WHENEVER i was talking to, HIM i was ready for, him like if he heard, That like that's the part where it's Like shane's, like you, know would make fun of working hard and everything. Else but, no he's like he, says he feels really good doing all this stuff With. Joe he said every time they come, back they have their little. Squad BUT i was thinking the same thing like when they were talking About i'm, like, man they're just like kind of patting him on the head like you, Know i'm trying to get. Them we're starting with, lunges we're learning how the body. Moves i'm gonna have him start sweeping, first just SO i can feel the body mechanics from Other, yeah like when you're a little, kid like there's, yeah my.
Speaker 10: Favorite part though About, Joe like you know How i'm assuming you guys listen To rogan a. Lot oh, yeah like you, know he tells the same stories over and, over but his new, guests and he actually does a good job because he like makes it seem. Fresh but he always has like the same stories she'll, tell but his new story he. Tells he's LIKE i was gambling With Dana, White Will compton And Taylor wan Or TAYLOR i.
Speaker 5: Don't alway says his. Name it's not how you. Say, Yeah Taylor, lewin and he's told it's like he told then he told the rock that. Tells it's like every.
Speaker 10: Guest now he's LIKE i was With Taylor, Lewin Will compton and we were, gambling like you guys are his best.
Speaker 9: Friends that was a wild. Experience that was a top five. Experience, yeah the whole thing Is Shane show and all, that and we just shut this. Out we just Had dan on, too and we were. Talking will was roasting you this. Morning he was, like, dude Well taylor won't stop talking about. Gambling we're trying to do our. PODCAST i was, like which one, Is, like, uh THE Nfl Pick?
Speaker 5: Show wait?
Speaker 2: WHAT i was, Like so he's working through you Want taylor.
Speaker 5: To stop talking about, Gambling so you guys can do THE nfl pick.
Speaker 2: Show that doesn't even make.
Speaker 5: SENSE i. Know that's WHY i thought it was funny gambling minus six and a.
Speaker 2: Half like he's, like, hey so what was the Whole dana coming, back the whole movie. THING i was, Like taylor won back the five. Igo taylor is might be the luckiest man in the. World he's probably gambled In vegas eight. Times he's one big seven of those. Eight, yeah that was a wild. EXPERIENCE i told that story on the podcast came out last.
Speaker 5: Week it was it was.
Speaker 2: Wild steve will do.
Speaker 5: It you, Know steve will do.
Speaker 3: It, no he's like a he's a part of The Enough boys or, whatever and we he's a YouTube. Channel you're On Sunday conversation right.
Speaker 5: Now, NO i, know, sorry they you told you literally, already we talked on the. Phone you told to.
Speaker 2: Me you're. RIGHT i called.
Speaker 5: You what?
Speaker 2: Happened, yeah, yeah you're, right, Absolutely, yeah so that.
Speaker 10: Happened i'm being AS i, know you're teeing things up for them to make sens in.
Speaker 5: Context and why we had you.
Speaker 2: On this is why we had you. On this is, beautiful this is. Perfect this show's all like the friendship that's came about within the last, year and we tried getting you. On we've tried getting you. On you're, like, oh come To, Uh i'll be back In. April Like i'm gonna come back all the, time never come. Back you're, like, oh come back In, april come to your daughter's. Birthday that fell. Through we tried to plan all these different times to come. Back now where finally we finally get the.
Speaker 5: Boy on the. Podcast, yeah that's. True what do we talk about?
Speaker 2: Next, oh, HEY i got? One hey anymore Of Notre?
Speaker 5: Dame? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Weekend, yes CAUSE i think the video that he said actually started to go viral on. TikTok we need to get that back out in the. Way, yeah.
Speaker 5: PERMISSION i mean it's already, out but permission.
Speaker 2: Granted.
Speaker 10: Yeah what happened with that video Was SHANE i didn't see the. VIDEO i remember being, there BUT i didn't see what the video. Was AND i was roasting him Over Notre dame sucking and then he was, Like i'm putting the video.
Speaker 5: Out SO i thought he was.
Speaker 10: Doing like a retribution or like an attack on me BECAUSE i was attacking. Him so it's like the video must be really. Bad it's, like do not put it out BECAUSE i was out of game SO i couldn't watch.
Speaker 3: It, right you were you chose to become the enemy that weekend for what ever, Reason and in our group chat you still every week just.
Speaker 2: Randomly. Caleb caleb is the king of getting it going because you, know once you get in a blender With, caleb you can't really get out of, it because he says he's a. Magician once you're down in the blender and he, like he's Like shange. Kryptonite so he'll just send a text like Hey Notre dame huh and changes so. Balls but that night.
Speaker 10: When we're in the it's actually, mad like it legitimately. Mad, yeah it's because he went. No his Dad uh went to No.
Speaker 5: No remember why is he a fan Of?
Speaker 2: Hey, hey remember we were we were talking to, uh we were talking to his Dad phil shut Off, Phil but we were trying to talk him into If Peyton manning went to.
Speaker 1: Come coach The Notre Dame irish, tomorrow would you take him?
Speaker 2: Over Marcus Fremman And he's, like, no, No kitleb AND i were trying to, explain like Why Peyton manning would be a much better option than Marcusprem we're not shooting On Marcus, frimm but we're trying to like get him riled up About Notre. DAME i was doing it to his.
Speaker 5: Dad, oh BASICALLY i was trying to get on her. Skin.
Speaker 2: Yeah and that, night when we're driving back after The Notre Dame Hot state, game we're on the car like it's. Late you, know we've been having a fun. Weekend we had this this, airbnb we're playing, Basketball we're doing all the fun. Stuff we're heading back and The Notre dame. Loses So shane is legitimately, upset not just, loses but loses the way they.
Speaker 3: Lost, hey guys in the field on defense last play of the game and they were to store in the. FIELD i was walking back onto the field and their security on the.
Speaker 2: Thing on kids are gonna storm in the.
Speaker 3: Field everyone get, ready excuse gonna stro on the field and Law steak goes down and wins the.
Speaker 2: Game jane was down, bad And caleb we're driving back and kills, like, man this is a boring right. BACK i need to get this thing. Going, Yeah so he starts chiming in trying to like get everyone gets into any individual stirred. Up shane AND i go out because The Taco bell drive through was long as, shit so we had to go to the. Restroom so we ended up going, out going, outside going to the. Bathroom we come. Back caleb moves from the back seat to the front seat Where shane was to take shotgun and that it was like it was like a. Peak it was a, peak good bro high school. Argument jamee's like pissed that came was in the front. Seat he's, like why you gotta do? This, man And kel's just sitting there Like i'm not. Moving i'm not fucking. Moving And chanin's, like this is where you want to. Die you want to die tonight and A Coole bell drive through with A Pt cruiser in the back and you end up getting your phone out and recording. It oh, damn it is? Up what is?
Speaker 5: Up?
Speaker 10: Michael shane did not put it, up and then he put up like one minute and it somehow went on tiktoks On.
Speaker 3: Shane gilli's fights for the front. Seat who posted?
Speaker 5: THIS i don't, KNOW i.
Speaker 2: Know calo gets back in the back. Seat he's, LIKE i don't know WHY i got on the front seat And i'm.
Speaker 5: Like, here low. ENERGY i was just trying to get you guys.
Speaker 2: Going it was a long. Weekend we were up till like four in the.
Speaker 3: Morning it felt like, well who were fighting through?
Speaker 9: It?
Speaker 2: Yeah and then the night GAME A South end.
Speaker 3: Stinks it's a tough.
Speaker 5: Area SHOULD i read my? Review?
Speaker 3: Yeah read your review On South? Bend you Got, yeah, BRO i wish you would do more of that.
Speaker 2: Stuff what? Funny like funny stuff you gotta.
Speaker 5: Do you gotta start trying to do some more being, funny, dude BECAUSE.
Speaker 2: I mean you like the. Way, yeah, well we'll get into you. Gotta you have to read your review on On Notre dame, because in my, opinion he should have published.
Speaker 9: It group.
Speaker 5: No for, real we're the most basic. Guys we have two different Group Chester beast And. Bros We, yeah we're not doing. Well oh my.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 5: Yeah so this is the context of this. Though So i've been going To Notre dame for a long.
Speaker 10: Time my best friend from high school played A Notre, dame SO i went on his recruiting trip with.
Speaker 5: HIM i went to watch him play.
Speaker 10: There i've been going to Not day for a long time and always have rooted for, them even when we were, there we were rooting For Notre, dame and even since, Then i've been betting On Notre dame to Support. Shane right, still they just let me. Down every which way you can let someone, down they let you.
Speaker 2: Down and when they lost that, night it's, like you, know you're. SIMILAR i guess with me And, nebraska Maybe i'm not as bad As, shane But shane was in such a bad. Way and when you don't have a dog in the, fight but you're riding with your boy the minute they do go, down it's like ANYTIME i jab a little bit with LIKE, jp it's like when you're rocking with them and then they, lose you have kind of like A i told, you, hey what's the deal, Man, yeah you're fucking losing us.
Speaker 10: Money and you're also, like maybe we don't really care about. THIS i thought we were doing it like a little bit. Together no machine really, cares, right here's my. Thing South End Notre dame.
Speaker 5: Review god blew my. Nose, YEAH i got a.
Speaker 10: COLD i got a cold and THEN i just after seven, DAYS i was, like my cold's. Over i'm going back to living my. Life and the cold just test not stopped.
Speaker 2: That time of.
Speaker 10: Year, man it's, crazy but seven days is like a normal amount of time to get over a. Cold, yeah it should be LIKE i THINK i have a really bad immune.
Speaker 2: System, yeah your stomachs and your stern them you should have got you should have got up and went be smugged with. Us.
Speaker 3: Bro, no, Yeah I've i've fallen apart on that, too, though grabbing what.
Speaker 5: Don't keep this sparking the?
Speaker 10: Mic, no, no just seriously cut. It i've been sick as a dog for a long. TIME i just like to wife been down.
Speaker 5: There, Huh i'm down? Bad is that time of the? Year all? Right here's my.
Speaker 1: Thing Notre dame review FROM. Kayleb Presley.
Speaker 5: Academics eight of.
Speaker 10: Ten, Religion, yes, crime, lots, women, crime, vibe non, racist whites fans ten of. Ten football goes without being, Said, Okay i'll say it bad airport three of. Ten food, cordiita, crunch. Seafood they should stop serving. IT x Factor Lou holtz is the, man true True general, Thoughts Notre dame IS i can't remember this as, explicit so if it gets. Bad general, Thoughts Notre dame is undeniably a one of. One whether you love it or hate, it everyone knows in their heart is a magical. Place if you love, nostalgia if you love thinking about the, past if you love telling the same stories over and, over if you have bad, breath this place is for. You, PERSONALLY i want to hate, it BUT i have to push my relatively small ego to the side and give credit where credits. Due Notre dame is the definition of. Unique at, FIRST i, thought maybe it's the rich, Tradition maybe it's the. History maybe it's the closet of gays who work in the, basilica maybe It's new K. Rockney but after visiting twice over the span of four, WEEKS i realized. Something the truth finally hit. Me the reason Why Notre dame is specialist. Simple the people who run it, know not the Big whig insurance, millionaires but the real people who actually run it on a day to day, basis doing local service and campus, security have never left town.
Speaker 5: Their entire. Lives they've been confined to this one small subsection Of.
Speaker 10: America descendants of great Drinking irish, heroes they're the only members of their entire bloodline born to be alcoholics that have never even drank in the. Morning they have no, purpose they have no ability to reach their. Destiny so instead of doing what, so instead of doing what they were meant By god to do and cripple themselves with substance, addiction they soberly drive golf carts around the shittiest town In, indiana tell old, stories old, lies and tell me to stop.
Speaker 5: Vaping overall score Sixty.
Speaker 2: Shanel love that Wi Fi my flight is what.
Speaker 5: Happened that's WHY i wrote.
Speaker 3: That that right, there wrote, That, yeah that. Would The South bend is a scary. Place it just seems like everything you just said with all the people just never. Leave ever we, were we, Did like we went the linebacker for a meet and greet and there was a guy in this rundown limousine that like walked us into the limousine and we started betting on the little a kid's game where the thing spins around and cow goes MoU turkey goes gobble, gobble and we just sat there and there's like things hanging in the. Air it's just it's a wild. World, yeah it's a wild world we. Live, YEAH i MEAN i don't want, it SO i think it.
Speaker 2: Sucks it feels a lot, like, UH i, mean, yeah it's like a small towns like a small town you never. Leave, yeah but that's some homie nosalgia vibes to. Myself uh, yeah what what do you? Mean, like JUST i went To catholic?
Speaker 5: School you want to go to Nother? DAME i did want to go to another?
Speaker 10: Day, YEAH i mean my favorite away game we ever played in college at A Notre, Dame like the in the stadium is.
Speaker 5: Awesome did you get offered By Notre?
Speaker 2: Dame?
Speaker 3: No if you got offered By Notre, dame would you have?
Speaker 5: Gone?
Speaker 1: Yeah all, Right kala slung the rock In North.
Speaker 2: CAROLINA i. Know by the, way we have a guest back, Here Big Beast Jeff. Shoddy he Had, yeah All american linebacker from uh The university Of North. Carolina this plus just breeds white. Linebacker you got anything you want to, Say, beast you'll plug your. Show say you gotta you got a show? Going what's it called blue? Collar all in the shots shot UP vip now it's viipping shot.
Speaker 5: Now but about you and c? Football you and see football?
Speaker 2: Only, YEAH i mean that's not a lot good to talk about, lately you, guys losing The. Virginia, like that's you, guys Know Georgia.
Speaker 5: Tech Like nebraska's, Well michigan's doing.
Speaker 3: Good, Yeah missigan's doing. Great missian's doing. Great nebraska can make a bowl game if they win this.
Speaker 2: Week, Really, yeah they Play. Iowa, yeah we're trying to go. Bull you know. That we keep up every. WEEK i know you try to ride with.
Speaker 6: US i.
Speaker 10: DO i bet so that's the thing you guys. Got you guys THINK i don't want to see you. SUCCEED i always ride with you every. Bet i'm always rooting for your. Teams, MICHIGAN i haven't really bet you. Guys by root for you.
Speaker 3: Guys it feels like The michigan's the oddo man out in this.
Speaker 2: Group we usually ride the other. Day we ride In.
Speaker 5: NEBRASKA i don't think we Ride North.
Speaker 10: Carolina, well The mischigans spreads are like like a, minus like forty. Five it's the most probably. Covered, yeah and you don't even bet, them, so LIKE i don't feel bad about.
Speaker 5: IT i do bet.
Speaker 2: Them, no we.
Speaker 5: Don't SO i Bet Michigan.
Speaker 3: STATE i Bet Michigan state over thirty five and the over and it.
Speaker 5: Hit but that's probably the only time the whole. Season you did.
Speaker 10: It let's be, honest you because we're friends Bet Penn. State but that was not when they were Playing. Michigan that was just another Game's michigan Versus Penn.
Speaker 5: State will told. Me will told me he's, like he doesn't even better.
Speaker 2: Teams, yeah but you, know he just likes.
Speaker 5: Chaos.
Speaker 1: YEAH i enjoy some good. CHAOS i enjoy. IT i enjoy some good.
Speaker 2: Chaos I'm i'm Thinking caleb's gonna continue to put words in my mouth with shitting on on uh.
Speaker 5: Mission it's just like my version of what the people. Said what do You what do you say when people SAY i just Like will said.
Speaker 2: That, yeah just just every single ONE i want to get Into sunday. Conversation, yeah you do a lot of. Them what has been one of your wildest stories with all the different characters that you've had, On Like Kodak, Black you've had on That's Kodak. Black talk About Kodak. Black we did have.
Speaker 10: Him uh so we the interviews at Three we're In pompao where he's, from and he showed. Up you, know rapper time is a is a, thing LIKE i have jelly roll, Today i'm assuming he's gonna be, late, yes rapper, time.
Speaker 1: He's probably he's probably still sleeping right, now.
Speaker 5: But so raptile.
Speaker 10: Things so he shows up probably three forty. Five they're all, good and then we were in this. Warehouse he was shooting some other photos or something for an, album and then we shot the interview around twelve fifteen at.
Speaker 5: Night, really.
Speaker 2: What are you And lenny doing while guys are just yea?
Speaker 5: Waiting we just sat.
Speaker 10: THERE i tried to talk TO i tried to talk To Robbie anderson and he was he was just there AND i was, like, man we're all sitting here for like. Hours we got to make some. Conversation meet some new. People Robbie anderson was, there the guy from The. Panthers, YEAH i went And i'm A panthers.
Speaker 5: FAN i grew.
Speaker 10: Up i'm From, Carolina SO i went up to. HIM i was, like, Hey cab From. Barstow we're doing things With, kodak AND i just want to let you say what's? Up like we're chilling, Here like what's?
Speaker 2: Up he's, like, OH i kind of gave you the cold shouldering.
Speaker 5: Tough, yeah it was really. TOUGH i felt really.
Speaker 2: Bad who's been like your favorite, Interview who's been like your? FAVORITE a couple of fair people to be.
Speaker 10: Around Aaron rodgers was is just the coolest guy of all. Time he's, like he's my number. One Probably drake was.
Speaker 5: Amazing everyone's been awesome to be honest with.
Speaker 10: You everyone's been, Awesome like we don't have we don't have guests who are not cool to be honest with. You and most of the time we get to hang out with him, afterwards which is the most fun. Part so we do the, interview it's like fifteen minutes and THEN i can kind of like come out of like grilling them. Whatever we can just hang. Out and most of them have been. Awesome does any of them just come in do it and then they? Leave and then it's, rare though it's really.
Speaker 5: Rare it's really. Rare Ice cube was the only one that was literally LIKE i was already in my. Chair he came.
Speaker 10: In we shot the interview fifteen, minutes and he walked out because he was doing like a press. Circuit but most people you hang out with and, like every single person's been. Awesome Aaron rodgers is my favorite because he just LIKE i grew up watched. Him he was just so you just don't know what to think about. Him and you see him ON, tv he's like. Moody you get these rumors about like what's he, like and he sometimes seems.
Speaker 5: Like a dick and he's just cool. Things and then he was doing the whole Like ihuaska thing at the. Time, no he told us he.
Speaker 10: Was So we're sitting there after the interview and he's, Like i'm about to do some other press that's gonna make some.
Speaker 5: News AND i was like.
Speaker 10: What he's, Like i'm about to talk about some uh like, medicine like legal medicine or not natural. Medicine AND i was, like oh, really uh What he's, like why did ayahuasca over the summer And i'm Gonna i'm gonna come out about. IT i was, Like, bro that's not gonna make any. News everyone knows you do. AYAHUASCA i was, like, bro look at.
Speaker 5: You like that's we know you do.
Speaker 10: Ayahuasca, Yeah and he came out with like the next week and it was the biggest story for like eight.
Speaker 2: Months it's still a big.
Speaker 5: Story, yeah everyone THAT'S i told. HIM i was, like that's not gonna be big.
Speaker 2: News everyone knows that like this now he's trying to come back from An achilles and.
Speaker 3: Like he's the, man the man Since, september coming coming back In.
Speaker 2: December, YEAH i hope that let's win a. COUPLE i know he's coming out a couple of, weeks BUT i, hope like The jets win a couple and he actually can do.
Speaker 5: IT i don't think he should come back this.
Speaker 10: Year they don't have the right. Team he should come back next. YEAR i come, back prove, it get on the, sideline like do some cool stuff and then not.
Speaker 3: Go in go to practice and like singing around a little.
Speaker 5: Bit light it up at, practice light it, up still.
Speaker 2: Bombed they don't have a good, team and just kind of get the film out there that you could if you wanted, to, Right, yeah that's all you need to, do and then it'll change the landscape of medicine. Forever well. NOT i think it's surgeon Was la trojh you that's what you did for your the second round with YOUR i.
Speaker 5: Feel like HE'S i, MEAN i don't know this.
Speaker 10: RIGHT i feel like he's just trying to come back so fast just to just as a final bird finger to, everybody like, yeah WHICH.
Speaker 3: I respect that you start when you started A sunday. Conversation how long before you're, like, oh this is a a show that people are gonna, like this is?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 2: Yeah this is?
Speaker 3: It like this is my calling of finding your humor finding your character in? It like when did you know how many episodes did it take for you to be, like oh, shit this is.
Speaker 10: Real we started as a we started as a segment for a pro football, Show so, like There's Sunny conversation on one of THE nfl countdound on one of the. Shows and So, roan who we work, with was, like what if we do our version Of Sunday, conversation but we Have Glenny ballsey to A Sunday Sunday. Conversation so me And ron were splitting, it LIKE i was doing one, week he was doing one, week and THEN i just had a couple that was like, THIS i feel LIKE i found my niche, LIKE i feel LIKE i really understand how to do. This AND i was, Like, roan CAN i do you mind IF i just like take this and run with? It and he's the coolest guy of all the. Time he's, like, yeah go for.
Speaker 2: It he runs the ultimate hype.
Speaker 5: Man he really is the ultimate hYP.
Speaker 10: Man he's the coolest. Guy, yeah he's, amazing but he was, like go ahead for. It so it was actually me And rone doing. It and THEN i just took it and ran with.
Speaker 9: It BUT.
Speaker 2: I don't, know you make? It do you? Do are you the one who does all like the creative with? It what do you mean like producing, it like being on the computer kind of like doing like all the like the, music the way the camera. Goes, no we have a bring in a lot of stuff to where you, KNOW i felt like it was kind of like innovative to where you're like you're assuming, in you're, capturing you're moving the camera, Around you're doing a lot of different things inside the inside the interview to kind of like bring the production to.
Speaker 5: Life.
Speaker 10: Right, no this is a guy Named Tom, mullen SO i work with who's like editor And i've been working for years and he's. AMAZING i talked to him about, it but he is he has the, music he finds the, music he edits. IT i have another producer who's, Here, kelsey who Does. Kelsey, yeah she's like actually produces. It so now it's a huge team. Effort BUT i do have my, team WHICH i love which is, like, y'all it's like you guys are kind of like an independent thing from, barstool but THEN i don't know when there's, contracts but basically you're part of, barsool but you're. Independent i'm one hundred percent part of, barstool BUT i also have like my own team who is pretty much full time on Things i'm, doing and we just do.
Speaker 5: Everything we're very. Efficient everyone knows each. Other it's like that from a.
Speaker 3: Creative, standpoint did you find it more productive when you were able to like kind of get out of being at headquarters all the? Time, yeah being awarded and all. That, yeah what what does your process look like with something? Conversation process of what process Of like when you're like if you're a jolly roll today and you, SAID i haven't thought about, IT i haven't done any of, That like do you write shit down or you kind of just go off of.
Speaker 10: Normally might try to be, prepared like you come up with some, topics some questions that are definitely the question is the. Joke you don't needither answer to be. Good it's like that was a funny. Question, yeah but you can't prepare for a conversation like you can prepare there for only so, Much but how are you going to predict every single thing that's gonna happen ends up being like fifty?
Speaker 5: FIFTY i would, say is there any guests that you're like hoping to have on one? Day like you have a White, Whale, Juice Jameis. Winston those are my.
Speaker 2: Two Beetle juice And. Jamis he seemed, attainable, Right.
Speaker 10: No jam as hard as possible to give. Off why Wouldn't James damis just folks on his football?
Speaker 1: Career that, OKAY i Have, Yeah i've heard. That like he's very much like dialed.
Speaker 2: In he would be.
Speaker 10: Amazing he just so like everything he says is. Funny he's just so. Unpredictable he'd be. Hilarious And Beetle juice is just he's like then yeah he.
Speaker 2: Is, yeah he's.
Speaker 5: HIM i guess.
Speaker 3: Him, Man so is it have you had like a a great white whale that you've gotten on This drake was your number?
Speaker 2: One yeah that's how did that one go? Down?
Speaker 1: Yeah how were you able to Get? Drake because that was During beast?
Speaker 5: Time?
Speaker 10: Yeah oh, YEAH i was like telling YOU i was. Unfolding, YEAH i was hosting The hooters And National pageant one night In Lake. Tahoe and you, KNOW i mean, know if you guys been To Lake taho it's hard to get To like it's a couple of. Flights you gotta go To, reno the you gotta drive like an. Hour So i'm about to go on stage to host The hooters pageant and HE dm me and he was, like, hey can we shoot tomorrow In miami for your?
Speaker 5: SHOW i never talked to, him AND i was, like oh, no it's. Impossible it's. IMPOSSIBLE i was like COULD i. COULDN'T i literally could not get.
Speaker 2: It he's just reaching out to, you like, YA i want to do your?
Speaker 10: Show, yeah and AND i literally could. Not and he's my, Favorite like he's my favorite from a, child like he's the. BEST i still think he's the. Best the new thing he's put out is the. Best but can you hit me?
Speaker 5: UP i saw. IT i was about to go on.
Speaker 10: STAGE i was, like oh my, god you, know and THEN i was LIKE i can't get. THERE i literally can't get there UNLESS i got a private. Plane that was the only WAY i could even make. IT i was like, no but, like why don't we just do can we do it any other, time any location in the.
Speaker 5: World he's, like for.
Speaker 10: Sure and THEN i hit him up a million times AND i didn't hear from him for like a, year and THEN i hit him up.
Speaker 5: AGAIN i was, LIKE i probably got. WARM i was, like so many loss like blue, blue, blue, blue bloh bloh.
Speaker 10: BLO i got one more cancer. This SO i waited AND i was, like all, right what do you think About Super bowl? Episodes our biggest one of the.
Speaker 5: Year do you want to do? It and that's how he's, like, yeah he.
Speaker 3: Responded so you never reached out to him once and then he just reached out to you as you're doing A hooters. Pageant you never asked, him and all of a, SUDDEN i don't think he's.
Speaker 5: Obtainable he doesn't do, Interviews SO.
Speaker 2: I know that's what's sick. Of that's what's awesome about is that he's, like people obviously know your, show and so it's sick that like people you know in all world that high up is reaching out to Be, YEAH i want to go On Sunday conversation this.
Speaker 10: Year he's like super WHICH i respect about. Me he's super tied into like what's, Happening like what's? Relevant like what's happening right? Now you know What i'm?
Speaker 5: Saying so like that was.
Speaker 10: Right that was a year before it, Happened so that was like it was literally a year probably before it actually. Happened so it was right when someny conversations was probably.
Speaker 3: Started was it the most thrown off you've ever? Been when you asked him what he likes to bet? On and he, says, Fatherhood it's so. Funny did you say the club going around?
Speaker 2: AGAIN i was? Little, yeah it's so.
Speaker 5: Funny on my, breakfast he's like.
Speaker 1: Either talking About he's, like oh, MAN i love, game BUT i love Sports betting's, like what are?
Speaker 2: You what's your favorite thing to bet?
Speaker 5: On? It he's like, pauses and he's, like in the most serious, way.
Speaker 2: Fatherhood caleb like breaks character because you you, don't you, know it's always funny seeing. That i'm always interested to see if somebody will get you to.
Speaker 10: Laugh Glenea balls is who makes me laugh Because Glenny balls is when he starts on a look cute, GIGGLE i can't stop, laughing.
Speaker 1: Dude how good of a life Does Gleneye balls? Have a pretty good he might have the best.
Speaker 2: Life he might have the best. Life he's only only stand.
Speaker 3: Shows girls are just trying to fuck him and he refuses to he Has is he fucking?
Speaker 5: Balls, yes but he. Doesn't it's well known that he.
Speaker 10: Pulls he does not do his only fans because he's really respectable journalist and he doesn't.
Speaker 5: Care he doesn't care if they're. Hot he. Doesn't i'm not. Lying he does not do.
Speaker 2: It that's the. Best, Yeah and then he goes On Sunday conversation like the most popular thing in barstool and he just gets to sit on the side of and eat ice. Cream he doesn't know.
Speaker 5: Who any of our. Guess so we had Ed sheeran. On he was, like, so who's this dude we're doing? Today like what are you talking? About the way that The drake.
Speaker 10: Thing he's, like y'all send me some send me some songs SO i can catch. Up he was, like listens to Like Billy joel and that's all he.
Speaker 5: DOES i saw.
Speaker 3: You you were the one that hired him, too, Right. YEAH i was like that process With dave was it as easy as it?
Speaker 5: Seemed it was all on.
Speaker 10: CAMERA i was just Like, DAVE i hired this guy and he's, like, Okay, caleb well you don't even do. It there was one time WHEN i wasn't even doing any, Things like you don't even do, Anything why do you need to hire SOMEBODY i wasn't even doing. Anything do you ever get? Like we Hired ria BECAUSE i had to. GO i had to go on the bus tour because we did this LIKE sec football. Tour SO i had to go on the bus tour and SO i was gonna be gone for like a couple of. Months and SO i had just Hired Glenny ball, though and SO i was, LIKE i got to hire another person to basically watch out For Glenny balls While i'm.
Speaker 5: Gone so we Hired ria to watch out For Glenny.
Speaker 2: Balls what Did Glenny balls do when he first got?
Speaker 5: Hired we tried to send him the story gets some, alcohol but he was like, sixteen but he didn't tell us. That so he came back with.
Speaker 10: Alcohol his mom had to go in and buy it for. HIM i wanted to go in and buy this first day was first day at. WORK i was, like can you go get us some? Beers and he went to the store AND i. Didn't he came back with the BEERS i never knew about. It and then he's, like, YEAH i was too. Young my mom had to buy those.
Speaker 1: Beers, mom can you please buy these? Beers LIKE i need this.
Speaker 2: Job do you ever get, like, UH i don't know if like press is the right, word but, uh Doing sunday conversation too? Much do you ever think about that with like trying to keep guessed because, obviously like when when you're working For barseool and things get, sold there's like this, like, hey we sold this.
Speaker 1: Advertisement we kind of need episodes like does that ever happen in your?
Speaker 6: World?
Speaker 10: DUDE i can ask you guys know This, dave who's my boss AND i report To and it's in my contract THAT i only whatever report To. Dave this is whenever it was look The penn was, involved and it's Like dave was getting canceled every, day AND i was.
Speaker 5: Like If dave's, Out i'm. Out not That i'm, out BUT i Just dave is the best.
Speaker 10: Boss and THERE'S i don't, KNOW i feel any pressure even if we have, ads like there's no If i've never been contacted By dave about, work, REALLY i mean a thing like if it's like a big, thing he's giving me some good. Ideas the only Thing i've ever heard From dave is like a good. Idea it's, like, hey you should go do this video with this. PERSON i just saw this. Happen besides, that he doesn't get ANY i feel Like i'm, like, y'all like running my own.
Speaker 1: BUSINESS i, mean it's a good. THING i guess that he never read, it and then he takes all the risk of the.
Speaker 2: Business, yeah it just relies on you to go hopefully do your.
Speaker 10: JOB i LOVE i, mean not to BE i don't know what you guys say on this, podcast but not to be over the top about.
Speaker 5: IT i love. That, YEAH i love.
Speaker 2: It, No, Yeah dave's demand and.
Speaker 10: That's Like i'll Be i'll be With dave for as long AS i. Can yeah that tummed over the top as. Well, yeah but as long as. YOU i, mean just like you're running my own business with no.
Speaker 2: Risk what was the reason for you to start this new Show Cala presso's.
Speaker 5: SHOW i just just it's the same. Show it's just on the conversation standing. Up BUT i was just, like call it SOMETHING.
Speaker 2: Theo said that to. ME i, mean have you Seen caleb's new.
Speaker 3: Show he's, like you mean the one of him doing the same show standing.
Speaker 10: UP i was, LIKE theo you want to Come he's, like what's your new? SHOW i was, like it's basically Just sunday, conversation but we're standing. UP i was, like you want to come? On and he's, like let me wait and see if it's in a Good he's, like give me a few weeks to see if it isn't a.
Speaker 5: Good, no it is the.
Speaker 10: Same IT'S i just think starting like new. VERTICALS i don't, know it doesn't make any. Sense there's really no good reason to.
Speaker 3: Do oh though With shane was really.
Speaker 5: Good, YEAH i think it's a funny. CONCEPT i just don't there's no real.
Speaker 1: Like you've had what you've had What shane? On you've Had Joe.
Speaker 2: Burrow, Yeah Joe burrow one was. Great that's actually what.
Speaker 10: Happened we Did Joe burrow for a Body armor deal and he was signed by Body armour and so we was part of his.
Speaker 5: Deal he had to do a media.
Speaker 10: Hit HE'S i think HE i don't know HOW i went, down but he maybe wanted to do with, us or he was okay with doing with, Us like what do you want to?
Speaker 5: Do with.
Speaker 10: Him we did the first episode it wasn't a show, yet AND i was, like that was really easy to.
Speaker 5: Make, yeah it's easy to. Make AND i was, like it's. Funny so it's like keep doing.
Speaker 2: It it's almost, like If i'm not Saying shane And joe are like, this but if you're trying to get something more out of the, guests you could just do stuff in their world to where you'rekind of shooting it to where you know you're doing.
Speaker 10: THAT i, mean our, WORLD i, think is just about social media, unfortunately you, know and it's like these short things with celebrities work really well on social.
Speaker 5: Media and SO i try to think About i'm a huge quality of life. Guy you guys know.
Speaker 1: That, yeah you like being around sunshine and in the. Beach that's why.
Speaker 5: It's priorities quality of.
Speaker 2: Life that's why it took you away from.
Speaker 10: Us And i'm, like how CAN i be a valuable to the company and make some money for the company and do my part and not.
Speaker 5: Have to do too? Much and this is a good, Dreamer, huh that's the.
Speaker 2: Dream.
Speaker 5: Yeah these guys moving into these celebrities move the.
Speaker 10: Needle people care about, Them people care About Joe, burrow and so you just get around them and you just kind of just try to let people see a different side of. THEM i don't think IT'S i, Mean i'm not trying to take props away from. Myself i'll take it any PROPS i can. Get BUT i think people just like the celebrities and they like to see a different side of.
Speaker 2: Them, yeah and, yeah just to throw flowers and be over the, top like you are really fucking good at that. Stuff. Yeah, yeah you're like the Funny you're like you're to, me you're like the funniest dude to hang out. With AND i know that feels. Weird we're in a space right. Now we got the FELLOWS, jp you're up at the. Top TO, jp you're up there. Too you're a funny.
Speaker 5: Cat you are.
Speaker 10: Funny you're. Funny it's it's terrible taking compliments LIKE i don't EVEN i.
Speaker 1: KNOW i know it feels uncomfortable right, now but you are like last night we went.
Speaker 10: We watched one night football erno this last, NIGHT i was give him so many compliments and he was feeling so. UNCOMFORTABLE i was, like, Bro i'm, SORRY i know it's terrible to take. Compliments he's, like, well let me compliment you for a, second and THEN i was super uncomfortable for five.
Speaker 5: Minutes it was like five minutes him being uncomfortable five minutes and me being.
Speaker 2: Uncomfortable jelly rolled do. That when you See, jelly like he'll, be but he'll make you feel good about. It, yeah you won't feel like uncomfortable Because jelly just has this way about him to wear. Presence, yeah here's.
Speaker 5: One for JAEL. R i'm still workshopping some. Ideas so it's, Like, jelly you have to be you have to cremate it where he's buy a bunch of. LAND i think THAT'LL i think that'll go.
Speaker 2: Well that one's gonna go. Well that want to go well.
Speaker 5: Well, honestly in our, FRIENDS i don't really know, him SO i don't know How.
Speaker 2: Jelly pole on and it'll make you feel more comfortable doing.
Speaker 5: It, NO i Met jelly before he's but he's. Awesome. UH i think that's gonna be. Easy he's a layup.
Speaker 10: Guest and that's the other thing is booking is like try to book layup guests so like they'll save.
Speaker 2: IT i.
Speaker 5: DON'T i try not to book people who are not gonna like save. It IF i do, Bad we're not gonna save. It oh, oh like IF i do, bad you want to guess who the episode will still be?
Speaker 1: Good do you ever have episodes where you do bad and you just don't air him because they're.
Speaker 10: Bad we've only not aired one episode, ever and it was With dave and it was BECAUSE i went too.
Speaker 5: FAR i just went way too.
Speaker 2: Far Did dave say you went too? Far?
Speaker 9: It?
Speaker 2: Do do you think he went too?
Speaker 10: Far? Well he said, it and everyone else said. It Big cat said, It erica said. IT i Think Jay snowden said.
Speaker 2: It From.
Speaker 5: Penn there's a lot of people who THOUGHT i went too?
Speaker 2: Far do we think? What you don't even?
Speaker 5: Care, dude but they're, there don't want it, out so he doesn't care about.
Speaker 2: Nothing you think he could ever come out one?
Speaker 5: DAY i went too?
Speaker 2: FAR i, think what what's the? Category you want to so? Bad he probably you KNOW i went too? Far, yeah probably probably say like he's talking about not being over released the Day i'm.
Speaker 10: Funny it was very, Funny, yeah AND i think everyone who watched it probably was, like this is, funny but that's too Far dave?
Speaker 3: Laugh or was there a moment during that going too, far you were, like, no.
Speaker 5: No, no it was it was all good.
Speaker 10: Vibes it was just, like why even do? That, yeah do that to our company that we're trying, to you, know do? Well for why tank our own?
Speaker 5: Company do you think a pen wasn't a part of?
Speaker 2: It it would have gone.
Speaker 10: Out this is a time clock for like we have this like a finishing a. Speech well we, no, no, no we know that we have to get you. Out roughly around this, TIME i thought that WAS i thought it was going. DOWN i thought we had forty five seconds. Left i'm finishing, up. Dude thank you to my.
Speaker 2: Mom, yeah shout out your mom. Did she's a. Sweetheart she's the. Best are you going home for X? Giving obviously it's gonna be after the X.
Speaker 5: Ci. YEAH i get home all the. Time uh you, Know i'm In.
Speaker 10: NASHVILLE i go see my parents and brother as much as, possible AND i see my boys as much as.
Speaker 2: Possible, yeah you guys do have a good.
Speaker 5: CREW i just we you have to do that if you're a grown.
Speaker 10: Man this is WHY i was so excited about our trip To Notre dame BECAUSE i was, LIKE i have my boys we have five. Guys they're all like my best. FRIENDS i call him my best. FRIEND i call all five of them it's my best. Friend and then we see each other as much as, Possible like it's a. Must you have to you have to do it because then you just have no. Friends BUT i was exciting, about.
Speaker 5: Well you really.
Speaker 10: Do because you're, older and then you stop seeing. People people get, married people have you, know you have. Kids it gets harder and harder to see. People and so but we're still close PEOPLE i play football together In North carolina and, so like we have that bonding of the locker. Room but on our, TRIP i was, like this is cool because these are some of my only late life. FRIENDS i, have like you, Guys Shane.
Speaker 5: THEO a few people THAT i would name drop, them but it doesn't make me look. Cool, yeah But Theo, shane you.
Speaker 10: Guys, NO i was, SAYING i probably have like six guys or seven guys Who i'm, like these are like Friends i've made late in, life not late in, life but after, college and that's, Hard like it's hard to make friends later in. Life so far a, TRIP i was, like, guys you understand, that like we all met each other late in, life and we could actually become really good. Friends and if we live long enough With shane And i's liver, problems then we can be friends for like sixty, Years like we could really develop a real. Friendship but it's hard to do.
Speaker 5: That it is.
Speaker 2: Hard you do seem like the glue. Guy are you the glue? Guy, NO i don't know.
Speaker 1: You you see the glue guy as part of the five man. Crew he's a glue.
Speaker 5: Guy he's the glue. Guy jeff is yah white. Linebacker he's good at texting everybody keeping. Up i'm not good at keeping up with. People, REALLY i.
Speaker 3: DISAGREE i think in the group, check you're always the one that starts to cover.
Speaker 5: We no name is lose every, week SO i have something to.
Speaker 2: Say, yeah and we're later, friends so it's a little bit more. Fresh it's a little you, know, yeah navigating. Water.
Speaker 3: Yeah do you ever expect that to be a thing when you were in high school and you're, like, oh these are my boys for.
Speaker 2: Life i'm always gonna have lots of. Friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah then you literally get out of call LIKE i have five.
Speaker 2: Friends it's like the generation above you like says, like, dude you guys aren't going to be like this forever and you're just thinking like we're gonna, yeah, Right like our group is, DIFFERENT i guess.
Speaker 5: HARD i mean it's just.
Speaker 10: Hard everyone's busy and what most of our friends are still doing football. Stuff so we have a couple of, coaches a couple of gots through.
Speaker 5: In THE, nfl And coles one of them you.
Speaker 10: MET i.
Speaker 2: KNOW i hate.
Speaker 10: That so they have hard schedules AND i have a busy. Schedule but like when we can see each, other we see each other and we ruin it on the first. Night we will be together for a full weekend and we will blow our load On thursday night and we will feel terrible the rest of the.
Speaker 5: Week that's what we. Do that's our. THING i love that our thing is scheduled something really cool For.
Speaker 10: Friday get in late On thursday, Night we'll get a good night's, sleep and Then friday we have this big thing and Then thursday.
Speaker 5: Night we blow our. Load every time he did, it he we had this.
Speaker 10: Weekend it was we were going to the football game friend thing for my Birthday and Sorry, jeff but it was ME Theo.
Speaker 5: Jeff We jeff text Me thursday.
Speaker 10: Night he's going to a wedding for another one guys that we got married that we played football. With he got married On friday. Night so On thursday night he's, Like i'm In New York city for our boys. Wedding and the next day he's, like we had a fun night last. NIGHT i kind of blew my. LOAD i was, like, well be careful tonight for the actual wedding because you got to get an early, flight five thirty flight to come To knoxville's for this. Thing it's gonna. Be it's gonna, rock Like Neila sadiam's the. Best like it's the, best AND i don't know if you've been there, ANYWAYS i was, like it's gonna, Rock so don't overdo it. Tonight he's, Like i'm not gonna overdo it, tonight, bro trust, Me and then he literally sends me a. VIDEO i was being like a. DAD i was, like don't overdo, it AND i overdo it all the. Time so he's, like who are you telling me to not overdo?
Speaker 5: It so he sends me a. Video he's, Like.
Speaker 2: I'm overdoing, it But i'm.
Speaker 10: Sleeping But i'm. Sleeping the NEXT i also wake, up so pil wasn't even doing it with.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 10: NO i was In knoxville AND i was waiting on him to get there the next, morning and so he sends me a.
Speaker 5: VIDEO i wake. Up it's him being LIKE i told him not to. Overdue he's, Like i'm overdoing. It and the next thing WAS i missed my, fly, Bro i'm not gonna make.
Speaker 10: It, no, anyways we. Blow i'm just saying we blow a lots. Fast i'm just saying we calm, quick.
Speaker 2: DIDE i love you so, much. MAN i love you guys.
Speaker 5: Too. MAN i know we got to get you my late life. Friends you know WHAT i. Feel you guys did a bad performance this.
Speaker 10: WEEKEND i want you guys talk about that because your brand is the, boys and you guys did a terrible job.
Speaker 5: Of being the boys this. Week and let's talk about that this weekend. Today, well this is your.
Speaker 2: BRAND i want you to upset it, up set it up in the.
Speaker 10: Brand, YEAH i, Know i'm going to The tennessee, game So i'm, like been trying to do busting for a.
Speaker 5: Year it has been scheduled. Things, yeah no, doubt no.
Speaker 1: Doubt we're obviously bantering back and.
Speaker 10: Forth and will was always, like, dude it has to be on the. Bus we see each other In, chicago we see each other all the. Time he's, like we have to do we could done at The Notre dame. Game he's, like it has been the. Bust that's what busting with the boys. Is it's our whole. Thing if it's on the, bus we don't do. It and then so you guys Interviewed Dana white at his house and THEN i was, like what.
Speaker 5: You know that's. True but, anyways so you told him we only do in the. Bus he's, like it has to be the.
Speaker 2: Bus But i'm saying, yeah, yeah But i'm Telling. Caleb. Yeah the divide With caleb like he's one of the. BOYS i want him to be on the on the. Bus.
Speaker 10: Yeah and then you're different this. Week i've been doing this for a. Year and also we had a verbal. CONTRACT i said the next PODCAST i do will be.
Speaker 5: BUSTING i.
Speaker 10: Promise because he's Thinking i'm trying to dodge you, Guys i'm, like not trying to.
Speaker 2: Do he came to town and uh he went on A theo's. Podcast, NO i already had a.
Speaker 5: CONTRACT i cleared that with.
Speaker 2: You was like, no but also you were gonna come in that same, time but you guys ended up cold tub and hanging, out which is so that's, fine, yea But i'm saying it ended up like snowballing and falling through to where you're, like, hey lock jaw, contract.
Speaker 10: Lockjaw, contract verbal, contract there will be no Other barcel SHOWS i. Do and we've had it for like a, year Not barcel shows any. Shows So i've been waiting to do this show BEFORE i do any other, shows and so it's kind of like not a big. Deal, well LIKE i really have been trying to get To nashville to do the, show and SO i was going To. KNOXVILLE i was, like all, Right i'll drive From Knoxville thanksgiving week after the, Game i'll drive up To nashville is like three, hours and we'll and we'll do what we used to, do which is work.
Speaker 5: Out get a, burrito the almond was? It, chloe get A? Chloe, Yeah.
Speaker 10: Shade that was like, shake you're rolling, out, like, hey we gotta get. Shakes you get the Large. Chloe that's ALL i really remember working out.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 10: Yeah but uh SO i was, like all, right let's let's make. It let's make a thing of. It and Then jeff had come down and visited me a couple of times and we all hit it, off and SO i was, Like jeff will fly, In we'll make a full boys day of. It we'll work out in the, morning do a whole. Deal we'll do the pod boys, day and you guys are down and then you guys take it from.
Speaker 2: Here do you want to go first a? Second? Yeah so, Yes sunday after The tennessee, game you're gonna drive up To. Nashville and we were talking about my.
Speaker 5: Own, dime by the. Way, yeah but someone's paying for. It it's not, You.
Speaker 2: But you're getting jelly roll out of. It and you're doing the.
Speaker 5: BUS i booked Jelly roll just BECAUSE i was gonna be.
Speaker 2: Here but you're, like, Hey i'm gonna drive From knoxville To nashville On. Sunday we'll do a boys strip and grabbed the. Mic by the, Way, jeff you're just sitting back. There you're not saying a fucking words for whatever. Reason into like to that defense. TOO i do chime in and The beast chat And jeff, Like, bro you don't have to have kle when you come out. Here like you can just come out here and we'll hang.
Speaker 10: It we'll do that makes me salty. Too it's, like, well it kind of. Does Because i'm the one who introduced you, guys And i'm the one who's prior prioritizing late life, friends and you guys are contra to cut me out of this.
Speaker 2: Thing i'm trying to cut you. Off you're you're a busy dude, Too LIKE i add to your, point like there's been a lot of scheduling issues and we've truly all been intentional about trying to get something. Done kep say, hey this can be the, weekend this can be the week because we always say let's just probably once a, month this week seems like it'll, work and then maybe me or he'll, like hey does this week and. Work i'm, like, oh we're AN lsu or we're, here we're there or, whatever and it just for whatever reason hasn't worked. OUT i don't know if THE lsu wants, true but.
Speaker 10: What you're talking, about, dude you'll push dates and Sometimes i'm, like, okay we do this.
Speaker 2: Weekend so this weekend you drive and we do before ahead of, Time we're, like, hey you'll come out you'll stay at the. House do you have. Rooms i'm, like, YEAH i got a couple extra. Rooms we end up going out To, vegas which is which is again get back On. Sunday could still do, it but With Thanksgiving, week The Pro Football show wanted to schedule us doing it On. Monday, like schedule The Pro Football show On monday because everybody's gonna be out of the office On wednesday throughout the you, know throughout The thanksgiving. Week So i'll let you know. That and you're, like all, right, Well i'm gonna stay until like Late, tuesday so instead of like being at your, house since you gotta travel and do all this other, stuff, Right i'll just get a. Hotel.
Speaker 5: Right we plan that.
Speaker 2: Out then we get To, SUNDAY I, LAND i, say, hey, uh you hit me up on, like, hey.
Speaker 1: We're going to be in, town you, know within an hour or something like.
Speaker 10: THAT i tRNA get the part when you guys are like not hanging out with me Whenever i'm trying to.
Speaker 2: AND i, SAY i, say, hey we're talking about watch football's clock going.
Speaker 5: Down i'm, LIKE i got forty five.
Speaker 2: More we're watching, Football we're playing on watching football On, sunday And i'm, like, hey we're make. Pizzas we can Watch Sunday night. FOOTBALL i know you want to See. RUE i know you want to See room Like rug goes down a seven Week Rue Sunday Night. Football we can make pizzas at the. House he, said don't worry about feeding me Because i'm In Whole foods ABOUT i got extra, CRUST i got extra things to make the pizzas with the. Boys and you're, like don't worry about feeding. Us we might stop.
Speaker 1: By never heard from you.
Speaker 2: Again and then the next morning you KNEW i had to fly out To, chicago and THEN i get. BACK i don't know the part after, that but we scheduled the busing pod For. Tuesday AND i know you want us to work, out but you're, like, hey we can't work out at six in the. MORNING i know on my, mind big be still work out at six in the. MORNING i, KNOW i know six am is not your your. GIG i don't want to do six am, Either like a couple of sleepless nights In, VEGAS i don't want to get up and do six am. Either but when you have a, kid you want to do the dad. Stuff we got a lot of shows we have to run in on the week to WHERE i was going On. Monday so On tuesday we had to do the. Bus, dude you can be a dad every.
Speaker 5: Day, yeah But i've been.
Speaker 2: Gone for a. WEEK i promise for a.
Speaker 5: Week this is the.
Speaker 2: Time this is the TIME i got to pull out The you don't have, Kids you don't get it one, day you'll get.
Speaker 10: It, no, DUDE i understand, kids and they're there every. Day they are there every single. Day i'm here one.
Speaker 2: Day but when you when you're saying that, dad when you do, it it doesn't hit. Different it hits way different than when Little roue does. It and she's always asking Where i'm. In it makes me, sad And i'm, LIKE i gotta BE i want to be in front of my. Daughter so that's WHY i do it, early but SO i get the hour Before i'm.
Speaker 10: Gone all, Day i'm trying to think of something to say that's bad about, kids.
Speaker 5: Like make them sound like it's, good like because everyone knows the kids are.
Speaker 10: Good but the ultimate goal will worry that you're presenting it is like you couldn't have changed the workout time from six to eleven.
Speaker 2: Thirty but then IF i think about the homies in the back who bust their ass to do all the. Production you, know your team, crew they want to be done For thanksgiving and get out as soon as, possible so they always make them.
Speaker 5: Work, dude they have a. Job it's a, job, right but you stare.
Speaker 2: Job, yeah but quality of, Life, caleb quality one to.
Speaker 5: Negotiate that's y'all's. Job make them.
Speaker 2: Work but if they're, like, hey can we get, this let's talk About monday real?
Speaker 5: Quick, wellmen day Are?
Speaker 2: Sunday No?
Speaker 3: Sunday You, yeah you didn't come to.
Speaker 2: The, brak you didn't come to? Breakfast will?
Speaker 10: Morning your, DEFENSE i was sleep in your. Defense this was more targeted At. TAYLOR i know you just defended. Yourself that was really all targeted, tail perfect.
Speaker 2: RIGHT i didn't have any problems With we've hugged a couple of, times just for everybody. Watching we've all.
Speaker 3: Calls me On sunday and he's, like, hey what are you doing for the game tomorrow? NIGHT i was, like, WELL i got the. KIDS i want to be around the. KIDS i gotta put the kids, Down so why don't you guys come?
Speaker 2: Over he, goes, Oh.
Speaker 3: Beast, yeah we're gonna do. That we'll send the, couch best couch of all. Time we're gonna have a great time When i'm, snacks it's gonna be. Awes move, On let me move, On let me And beast are coming. Over and will you if you need to chime, In, beast do it and hold, on hold.
Speaker 2: On so you don't care about This Monday, MONDAY.
Speaker 5: I sit and don't care about. This this is inner, relationship, quarrels this pro.
Speaker 3: Accountability right now, TODAY i sit in the, POD i do the intro all that you're doing pro football football. Show So i'm taking the whole show. DOWN i get to my phone AFTER i see a text From, caleb my heart. Sings i'm, like he's probably just doubling. Down, hey can't wait to see you. Tonight voice message a minute thirty, long essentially explaining how they're not going to come over tonight and they're gonna go watch it at a, bar AND i want to come.
Speaker 10: To the bar and want all my screw All ernest's. CREW i was, like he doesn't want all these people around his. Kids the people are bad, People.
Speaker 3: No, way my kid's gotta see that people are he hangs out with.
Speaker 5: These you have no.
Speaker 10: Morals i'm just talking about them like they're just you don't want your kids. RUNNING i was, LIKE i don't want his kids to see. Them and they try to grow up dressed like a skater and you, know wear vans every day even though they can't.
Speaker 5: SKATEBOARD i just looked down at your. Vans are you wearing? Vans?
Speaker 2: Yeah the best shoe of All, hunt of All. Hunt it is Not, No i'm just.
Speaker 5: Kidding. No people don't care about. This we can Move.
Speaker 4: TAYLOR i think the accountability he's getting at is we have the coffee date this, morning me Cp willie o'clock.
Speaker 2: In the, Morning Ethan.
Speaker 5: Rose last NIGHT i, said, listen you wear a no, show no text no? Show what was? It what were we?
Speaker 3: Broke texted at one away in the. MORNING i was already, asleep and, Yeah vegas.
Speaker 2: Got the best of. Me BUT i, SAID i was, Like i'm Gonna i'm over slept till eight. Thirty that's untill eight. Thirty you got to be on call all the time in the.
Speaker 10: TOWN i, said, hey guess what coffee eight am. Tomorrow no, excuses don't care about how many kids you Have that's WHAT i.
Speaker 2: Said, yeah, yeah at what?
Speaker 5: TIME i know your kids were up at seven? Am they were he was.
Speaker 3: Frustrated twenty two hours in less two.
Speaker 5: Days that's pretty. Good maybe saying oversleeps doesn't make the.
Speaker 2: Shot and, also you know how we were trying to cram to get the interview in fifteen minutes late to our first show this.
Speaker 5: Morning you guys are.
Speaker 3: Today you guys are my only favorite stuffy for.
Speaker 5: Me you guys are my late life. Friends but you guys are.
Speaker 2: The worst.
Speaker 5: Hosts don't do that having a guess on.
Speaker 2: Question don't that?
Speaker 5: Question you don't give me the address to get? Here that was on. ME i was on my, ways like how DO i get?
Speaker 3: There you've been here a bunch of?
Speaker 2: Times, yeah WH i knew the.
Speaker 5: Address BUT i want you guys to GET i want something out of. YOU i can't see.
Speaker 10: YOU i can't hang out with, YOU i can't lift weights with, you can't get coffee with. YOU i just want the address to where we're, Going AND.
Speaker 2: I ask you.
Speaker 3: Something where do you want to go next year for a boy?
Speaker 2: Strip, Nebraska, Nebraska? Colorado?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah the breast Of.
Speaker 3: Colorado?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Done and then we'll go to you and see one.
Speaker 2: Year but, no, beast you gotta.
Speaker 5: Come i'm, There i'm.
Speaker 1: There but, YEAH i was FEELING i had the guilt climbing, up climbing, up.
Speaker 10: Climbing down about the last fifteen minutes because feel it's. Bad let's do let's do, more fifty more minutes to do fifty more minutes to make it. Good because that was bad AND i feel.
Speaker 5: Bad that was the real emotions coming out of, me which it made me look. Bad SO i would like.
Speaker 3: That, no, no, NO i would like to be glossed over checking your boys on. ACCOUNTABILITY i don't care too.
Speaker 2: Much every bro group has, these you, know these dust. Ups every brogram has these everything.
Speaker 5: Sunshine and, RAINBOWS i, know BUT i wish it didn't hurt me as bad as you guys hurt. Me do you want to get over the. TOP i just wish, That.
Speaker 2: Yeah get over the. Top you're the, man. Dude, no that doesn't sound. GENUINE i was going some, genuine going.
Speaker 3: To, continue BUT i couldn't even breathe before you said. That you're the man and you are the staple of our late. Life make me feel so uncomfortable because because we knew that we don't like doing. This because of, you we are going to be able to have this. Friendship grasp the life.
Speaker 2: Out, qui, bro you are.
Speaker 3: Special quit your, personality special, individual.
Speaker 5: You are cut it.
Speaker 2: Out you could have and ultimately all this is it just shows that we all. Care we all care that the homies get. Together which Is, monday six.
Speaker 3: Am and the only person that texts a picture Is will because his priorities are. Straight, YEAH i slept.
Speaker 5: IN i want to say something. TO i want to say something.
Speaker 10: To jeff took a picture of the weights in our hotel and he did not work. Out he went by that room and he took a, picture and.
Speaker 5: That's, true that's. FALSE i was in the weight. Room you, were you.
Speaker 2: Were he was in the weight.
Speaker 5: Room he took a picture and he, left and he did not work.
Speaker 2: Out you didn't work, out.
Speaker 5: ACCOUNTABILITY i didn't work.
Speaker 2: OUT i woke up hurt On monday. Morning NEEDED i was looking for a cold.
Speaker 4: Plunge they didn't have one at THE W i walk in the weight room because you send us to pick from boost with the big, weight SO i just snapped the pick of the dumbells send it to the.
Speaker 2: Group beast was like let's go because none to. No you, know obviously we didn't have the six am plane LIKE i just figured that that wasn't. Happening and so Like, taylor he was, a, hey send me your workout like the night, before and, uh WHEN i was the only one. THERE i think we call ourselves The beast. Chat i'm, like everybody wants to be a beast until you have to do a. Bet, SUE i know that's. Why and THEN i thought beast WAS i?
Speaker 5: FLEXED i? Flexed, yeah for. Sure.
Speaker 3: Accountability i'm so disappointed by. MYSELF i can see HOW i could have paneled this week.
Speaker 2: Better so. Good we love each other, Man, Thanks, hey? Thanks uh can we wrap it? Up are we good to wrap it? Up thanks for coming. On you've been tough to. GET i hope every podcast after they tried to get killed because he does let me know when he turns podcast. Down took a lot of heat last Week The eddie The Dogwalk boys had to remove the pod that one will now be coming. Out that was clearly based on the honor and gamesmanship That caleb has as a boy to Like cole, say, HEY i SAID i would do nothing UNTIL i want on busting with The, Boys so thank you for finally coming On busting with the.
Speaker 5: Boys appreciate. It should we do fifty more?
Speaker 2: Minutes what tells the?
Speaker 5: Story what do you? Do start to have?
Speaker 2: Fun right? Now tells the? Story and you're.
Speaker 10: ANXIETY i don't have anything for jelly, roll So i'm, like as long As i'm, here this is going.
Speaker 5: WELL i don't want to transition easiest.
Speaker 2: One yeah he's Easy he's one of the best bro and now we're not fucking around.
Speaker 5: Here we wanted to make sure the cream made. Joke That's ernest's.
Speaker 10: JOKE i will do it and it probably will, hit But i'm definitely gonna it's gonna attribute that To.
Speaker 5: Ernest i'm trying to think how To i'm worried IF i say. It i'm worried IF i just say you have to.
Speaker 10: Be, cremated that people would just Think i'm saying something that's, Random Like i'm trying to be funny because it's. Random But i'm trying to get at is that that's a lot of. Land that's WHY i think when it comes back, around it's gonna be. Hilarious we had some other funny.
Speaker 2: Ones do you guys in the, back have? Anything listen to these. Conversations oh, gee why'd you come? On can we talk About?
Speaker 5: Rigs? Yeah is?
Speaker 2: He is he a cool? Guy or? No did you have any did you have that's a that's a. Question was there was there any? Yes, yes with the with the you know how they talked about the golf brands and everything coming in when you were doing fifty one? Strokes was there any any friction going on with fifty one strokes or any of your golf. Content.
Speaker 10: Yeah, LIKE i, mean if you see someone who's doing something that's similar to what you're, doing you have a little bit of a salty. Feeling you don't even hate the, person you're not mad about, it but you get a little. Salty it's human. Nature BUT i know all those guys are all cool, guys So i'm not like mad at.
Speaker 2: Them, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeaheah LIKE i, MEAN i did.
Speaker 10: Golf they didn't do anything with me. Ever did you ask to oh, yeah tons and they said no every.
Speaker 2: Time so that's the. Thing it's LIKE i do get because you're, right like there's a level of like you're checking on your, competition you're doing all these, things but, ultimately if you get outside of that and think like big picture it there's enough eyes and ears for, everybody and it ultimately lifts everybody's brand.
Speaker 5: Up, YEAH i think.
Speaker 10: So but you got to go back to the human nature part of, it like you just want you just don't want people coming into your house and step on your. Territory if someone does A sunday conversation that's it's like something similar to What i'm, Doing i'm gonna be kind of.
Speaker 1: Salty so If Zach galfanakis came, back would you be a little?
Speaker 2: SALTY H, YEAH i MEAN I.
Speaker 5: I think what he did was? Insane hey was was? He? Was?
Speaker 2: He? Uh who's like your inspiration behind all of This sunday? Conference failed?
Speaker 5: It? OH i, KNOW i, Know?
Speaker 2: Zach but is there is there more out?
Speaker 5: There that's actually not? True that was probably the funniest thing you've ever. Said but that was Not that's not. True, No, no that was.
Speaker 10: HILARIOUS i just always have done that my entire. Life i've just done LIKE i like to make get in that weird pocket with. People WHEN i was a little, KID i tell a story all the. Time it's BEFORE i knew right from. WRONG i was probably ten years. OLD i would be act LIKE i Was Myrtle beach and walk around my. Cousins we getting elevators with older, people older, people AND i would act like OR i always act LIKE i was mentally.
Speaker 5: Handicapped let, me let, me let.
Speaker 2: Me let us take that. Back we just my, cousin we just had to put, them, said put them. Down yeah, yeah did you see that?
Speaker 10: Clip yeah, yeah, Yeah, NO i mean why that's true, THOUGH i act LIKE i was mentally.
Speaker 5: Handicapped BUT i did that WHEN i was. Little that was like a fun.
Speaker 10: Thing me and my cousin, said we had to be on, vacation AND i would just walk around and, like look at people the same WAY i do some of the, conversation act exactly the. SAME i was ten years old with fifty year old people in elevator and we just give them a little, ras we ras, them we yanked their.
Speaker 1: Change you like the awkward? Humor do you enjoy the awkward.
Speaker 10: Space i've Always i've always liked. That i've always done. THAT i don't know, IT i just always done. This so WHEN i did the, interview they're like, interviews people do it to. Them and then it seemed it's similar to uh between two, ferns which is. Hilarious good joke, Though.
Speaker 2: Oh thank, you thank, you thanks for coming On Brother Sunday Convo. Bump we're about to get so thank. You