Speaker 1: Three.
Speaker 2: Can I just tell you how annoyed I am?
Speaker 1: Yes? How annoyed are you today? Scott?
Speaker 2: Hold on? Oh boy, can I just tell you how annoyed I am?
Speaker 1: Yes, how annoyed?
Speaker 2: Hold On? Can I just tell you how annoyed I am?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: So annoyed. Well, we just did, like I don't know, a good ten minutes of a podcast sick okay six five five? Yeah, and it just all got deleted.
Speaker 1: Yeah that computer.
Speaker 2: Stupid technology.
Speaker 1: Stupid technology. Well, welcome to another episode of Bah Bah bullchit?
Speaker 2: Did I do it in the whole thing again? How my wife hates that? And we need to start.
Speaker 1: Amy love you? Amy does not like the bah part. So I want to do a Wayne's World jingle instead? Bullshit party time conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's no, nothing like that. Yeah, it's a blatant ripoff.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so doing it to a Jonas Brothers song or material girl is not a blatant ripoff. So I don't even remember how I don't want to do this now, Scott.
Speaker 2: It's very very upsetting.
Speaker 1: Get your head back in the game. I can't talk about deceptive ad practice.
Speaker 2: We were going to talk about deceptive ad practices, but of course I got sidetracked and I started talking about bicycles and psoriasis. Yes, so in a nutshell, I'll tell you what we were talking about. I was riding my bike with my daughters the other day. Yes, do you have a bike, Yes, I have a bike. I actually wanted in that iHeart contest from last summer from Priority Bikes. Love that bike and believe it or not.
Speaker 3: Oh, what were you going to do?
Speaker 2: Well, So my dermatologist is doing a bike athon, Yeah, charity bikethon, and I was like, I want to do a charity bikethon and it's out to the Hampton, So how cool would that have been? But I didn't It's for sariasis, yeah, which I didn't realize was such a big thing. But I guess a dermatologist would really care about sarriasis. Yes, I just thought it was a rash, put some cream on it, call today. But I mean it's really a serious thing and a lot of people are affected by it, so it would have been really cool to raise money for siasis research. However, it was on May first, which was now a couple of days ago, right, is that right? A couple days ago?
Speaker 1: It's Cooper's birthday.
Speaker 2: Oh, today's May fifth. Yeah, okay, so we'll get to that in a second. But anyway, the pithon gative topics. The pothon was canceled because of permitting issues. So I was very excited to do it, and now I'm just gonna have to wait because hopefully it's going to be rescheduled.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I feel like you also don't want to ride your bike too late in the summer because, let me tell you something, a July bike ride just sounds like literal torture to me.
Speaker 2: Well, no, it was going to be May, and now it's supposed to be September, which would be cool.
Speaker 1: Nice good, Yeah, breezy, you get some of that breeze back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so look forward to sponsoring me for Sariasis. Even a dollar would be great. If we have, like I don't know, eighty listeners. That's eighty bucks. That's pretty good. Yeah, do we have eighty listeners? Andrew?
Speaker 1: Yeah, without a doubt.
Speaker 2: Right, So back to deceptive advertising, because you've all experienced it, whether you get a phone call or an email or a text, or if you're riding your bike with your children and in the street you see this fifty dollars, So of course, you know me, I was like fifty dollars and I went I picked it up. It was like cool, but it was wrapped around a piece of paper and it had coupons on the back. That's such bs and very illegal, I might add, it is illegal, incredibly illegal. This is not even like a fake looking This is an act hold on that you can see through it. This is not even like a fake looking fifty dollars bills. They freaking copied it and put it on the front of a coupon thing for a junk company. See now what I want to do? And I hate to be that guy, but I think I might be that guy.
Speaker 1: Are you going to report them?
Speaker 2: I'm going to call the Secret Service and I'm going to say, dude, this is not okay.
Speaker 1: So the person who won't email serial companies Instaid chooses to DM them suddenly has the number to Secret Service.
Speaker 2: I'm going to reach out to them online.
Speaker 1: Also, why the Secret Service, because they're the ones that investigate this, not the Federal Trade Commission. No, this is not Federal Trade. This is Secret Service. Why would Secret Service get involved.
Speaker 2: Federal Trade would be DECEPTI deceptive advertising, but Secret Service would be counterfeit money. Do you remember you? I don't think you were here. Many years ago, Greg t Photo copied a five dollar bill on the color copy machine and went outside with it. He didn't try to spend it, but he took it outside and he was like what whatever? And the Secret Service came to the radio station and sat him down in a room and had a conversation with him, serious conversation. This was not a bit and so it's very serious. But this is incredibly not okay.
Speaker 1: What's funny to me is that did you save that Secret Service person's phone number? Is that who you're gonna call?
Speaker 2: I might, I might have the business cards. Lead I might have the business cards, but I don't want to be attached to it because I don't want this junk company on Long Island to be like, uh yeah, and they'll dump junk on my lawn.
Speaker 1: You know, thank god that we are not on a podcast that people listen to and know you're Scottie b and they're gonna trace.
Speaker 2: It back to this. Yeah. But that's why I'm not going to say it. I'm not going to do it. I'm just gonna say, hey, get your ish together.
Speaker 1: You're not going to go full Karen.
Speaker 2: No, Carl. I thought it was Carl.
Speaker 1: I thought Chad.
Speaker 2: Is it Chad?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think the male version of Karen was Carl.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard that one.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what's up next on the docket, Andrew, Well, you.
Speaker 1: Were about to bring something else. Cooper's birthday.
Speaker 2: Oh, happy birthday, Cooper. Yes, Cinco to Mayo, Cinco to Mayo Buenos Dias, Philes, Coopliano Cooper.
Speaker 1: It is Michelle a survivor?
Speaker 2: Michelle?
Speaker 3: Did I know that?
Speaker 2: I don't know I did, because I think when we weren't they both in the same room at one point, maybe she was like synco to my birthday girl, something like that.
Speaker 1: Something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe, but we you know, I've mentioned in previous podcasts that we had her born on May fifth on purpose.
Speaker 1: And your other child is born on eleven. Uh, it's eleven seven?
Speaker 2: Come on, what's eleven seven? What does that have to do with anything? What would be the easiest eleven date?
Speaker 1: Eleven eleven?
Speaker 2: Very good?
Speaker 1: Andrew, make a wish? Yeah, yeah, Veterans Day always Amy is the eighth, and you're the sixth of August.
Speaker 2: Very good.
Speaker 1: And when's mine?
Speaker 2: April twenty ninth? Still wrong, April thirtieth.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: Hey, I was much much closer, said.
Speaker 1: I know your children now, and I know your wife. Are you ser sometime in June?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Fifteenth? Very nice.
Speaker 1: It's actually that's a lot you don't know it's June fifteenth. I'm pretty sure it is, because the last time I brought up birthdays, you were like, it's sometime.
Speaker 2: All right, what else do you gotta talk about today? Andrew? We're only six minutes in. Come on, here's a question. Oh, you don't have anything prepared.
Speaker 1: Well, we don't need to have things prepared. We're just doing this off the cup. We're like two flag guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, I do have to leave short. They have to pick up Astley from school.
Speaker 1: Did you watch Gud'silliver's King Kong?
Speaker 2: Did not? It's not my thing?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Plus it's also Kong? Right? I saw the billboard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, God's Oliver's Kong.
Speaker 2: It was so good. I'm not into this.
Speaker 1: It's so good. I take that back. It's a good bad movie.
Speaker 2: I'm not into those movies.
Speaker 1: What kind of movies? What was the last movie you watched? Did you watch any of the Oscar contenders.
Speaker 2: What was it called a perfect something girl? She's a scorn woman? Yes, was it good? It was wonderful. Really, I really liked it. Okay, I just say wonderful. I mean it was really good. It was a it was a it was a really good movie. This is now a movie podcast. No, I liked it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wanted to see that one.
Speaker 2: You should.
Speaker 1: I've heard it was good.
Speaker 2: It's interesting though, because they call it the description is a romantic comedy.
Speaker 1: But doesn't she kill people?
Speaker 2: It is not a comedy at all. I may have giggled once or twice. Remember those cookies in the eighties, giggles. I have no idea what you're talking. You don't remember giggles from Zibisco ding No.
Speaker 1: I remember the slogan Nubisco, but I don't remember giggles.
Speaker 2: Giggles were I mean, they were probably around it till the early to mid nineties. It was a short bread cookie almost you know, it was a sandwich there. It was a sandwich cookie.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And there were different faces cut out, like you know, so there was like it was two eyes in the mouth. Yeah, and it was cut out and it was cream inside. So it was vanilla or was chocolate or is vanilla chocolate cream? And it was called giggles.
Speaker 1: Have not seen those, have never even heard of those. I really love the moonpie ones.
Speaker 2: Those aren't cookies though, Yeah they are moon pies.
Speaker 1: Are it's you're gonna stop the recording.
Speaker 2: I just know it's gonna have the description of the item. It is not a cookie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess you're right on that. You know, sometimes I get ahead of myself. I just don't think. But I love moon pies. They're so delicious, they are pretty good. They're so bad for you, though, Eh, you know what, anything that's good is bad?
Speaker 2: Does that make it?
Speaker 1: I guess you're right.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've just knocked over a bowl of nothing. Here, listen to this, Andrew, what Scott? It's coming?
Speaker 1: What's coming?
Speaker 2: Scott?
Speaker 3: I like cookies because we've got two kinds of cream inside. He likes giggles, funny faces. There's a fludge of vanilla cream in each one, stupid kid, kinds of cream in each funny face? Are you going to eat that money?
Speaker 1: It looks like you've enjoyed the commercial. I've just heard a child laughing.
Speaker 2: Remember that.
Speaker 1: I love the old Nimbisco thing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So anyway, it was cookies and they just had some kid just laugh. Yeah, stupid kid.
Speaker 1: Well you can see why that didn't last a while.
Speaker 2: This dumb computer. What else you got, buddy? We were talking about something else and I interrupted with cook Giggles cookies.
Speaker 1: I was talking about on Ziliver's King Kong. We were talking about promising young woman. Yes, I don't know how Giggles gave it the conversation.
Speaker 2: I really don't either.
Speaker 1: It just goes to show you how random it is. Yeah, that's bull chat for you, good old bowl chat.
Speaker 2: While we're doing bull chat. Yeah, can I I need something to put this on?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: What can I can you put there?
Speaker 1: Look it's done, It's done.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, thank you. It's gonna fall. But yeah, so I bought something for us that we could, you know, just kind of snack on around the bowl. Okay, Yeah, where'd it go?
Speaker 1: Is it right there?
Speaker 2: No, it's cereal related, even though this is not the serial podcast.
Speaker 1: Look at that remix.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's s'mores Golden Graham's remix.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I had recently that I found out? I love crepes? I've never been a crepe skuy crape before. I don't think i've ever, like, seriously like dove into a crape.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had a Blintz? No?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: Those are spectacular?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: I mean it technically is a crape, but it is, you know, you find them a lot in Jewish delis. They are I don't know how to explain it. It's a it's a it's a tubular looking thing oblong I guess maybe oval almost, and it's phil it's creepy, and it's filled with usually sweet cheese. I don't know if it's it's not ricotta, but it's like it's a it's sweet when you it's sweet cheese. I don't have us to explain it. It's delicious. It looks like ricotta cheese, but I don't believe it is. And you put it in sour cream or whatever. And then they also have ones filled with cherry or apple or potato. I like those as well.
Speaker 1: So it's almost like a perogi crape hybrid.
Speaker 2: Yeah I would say that, but you don't really see cherry parogis. But it's I love a good stick your hand out, okay. Yeah. One of our listeners actually suggested that we sit around and eat snacks while we bowl chat.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can bring a snack next time. No, I don't want to go to my We should have done potato chips.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize it was going to be snink up to my own till right now. All right, chip potato chips.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you, don't play the chips theme.
Speaker 2: We don't play that on this show.
Speaker 1: No, we already have, I believe. I gotta tell you. Not a fan of eating just dry cereal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you know, at the end of the day it's still just cereal, is just without milk. They're repackaging stuff as snacks left and right.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make sense. No. Also, I know people when we went out to dinner recently, they eat the Cereal plane. They pour themselves a bowl and drink a cup of milk on the side that.
Speaker 2: You would do with giggles, not with Cereal.
Speaker 1: I don't get it, Like this is this Like I wouldn't dive into this as a snack. I wouldn't. I don't like. This doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 2: It might be different just because we are Cereal. I'm sorry. I am a Cereal aficionado. So I don't really eat cereal as snacks, but some normal, regular non cereal people might just be like, eh, you know people eat it for dinner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, like, I know, people eat it for dinner. But this is like, I don't know. This is dry. It's like a Chex mix, but not in all the way Checks Mix, dude.
Speaker 2: It's not even close to Chex mix. Checks miss checks mix is savory. But what I'm saying of there's nothing checksy about this at all except that it's made by the same company that's it the companies.
Speaker 1: That can I see the bag really quick? No, no, I just have to see it. I think I see something on it.
Speaker 2: No, no, No, it's okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's say at the same time one, two, three posts.
Speaker 2: No, it's General General Milks.
Speaker 1: O h, it's General Mills.
Speaker 2: Look I said it.
Speaker 1: I said that. It meant that I need to post myself to General Mills.
Speaker 2: I got it. What else you got, Andrew? Let's roll along because you know I got to get a parking ticket here pretty soon.
Speaker 1: I've already probably got one because you didn't tell me. Yes, here's a good one. Do you like spicy foods?
Speaker 2: I'm not a fan of spicy foods. However, Okay, my wife Amy, over the years has gotten me to eat spicy earth things, and I plot her for that because growing up, I'll just say, my family was pretty bland. There was not a lot of spice on things. Mayo is a spy, no, but you know, very little salting and no. I enjoyed food growing up, but I enjoy it more now because of spices, you know. So there are some things I like, Like last night we went to a taco place, dirty taco. Okay, it was delicious, and I had some crazy spicy carnita taco, right carnita. Yeah, it's poork, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I liked your little accent on that we had a carnita. You know.
Speaker 2: I got to tell you that's something that kind of makes me annoyed. Like people will be talking like straight up, so how are you today? Like you know what I'm saying, Like they add the accent in the middle of like a full on, very very you know, English sounding sentence and then they just add an accent.
Speaker 1: So it would have been like when I was talking about crapes, being like Scott, you know what I found out. I love crips.
Speaker 2: I love crips so much, exactly, Like, if that's not how you always talk, don't just add it in for a fact.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you know the same thing goes, you know, if I were talking about when we were mentioning cripes, if I went to bitolkies, Yes, exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It always makes me stop and be like, I don't know if you think it sounds smarter, but to me, I'm confused.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just add a tilda to something while you're talking that you wouldn't normally add a tilda to.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I also can't roll my rs, so I've always felt like I've been jaded by that. Like in Spanish class, they'd be like, roll your rs and so it'd be like senorita. But that's how it sounds like to me.
Speaker 2: Did you have a Spanish name in Spanish class? Andres Andres? Yeah, mine was Sergio?
Speaker 3: What so?
Speaker 2: I was so I serrio o la?
Speaker 1: Your name was seriously Sergio?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And in Hebrew school it was Shalom.
Speaker 1: Wait, okay, so what what would my name be in Hebrew? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is gonna sound real dumb.
Speaker 2: I don't know how they do it.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, So I don't know.
Speaker 2: Just because like my name started with an S, they probably gave me an S thing named I don't know.
Speaker 1: A S thing.
Speaker 2: So Olif is a it's the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet, so maybe you'd be Olif because your name is Andrew.
Speaker 1: I actually like that name.
Speaker 2: It's a fun name, Yeah, isn't it Olif Alif? I like that bet gimmel dollad hey non, I kind of remember it a little bit. I was very bad. I got kicked out of Hebrew School for a year. What that would be the equivalent of like CCD right Catholic, you know whatever, So you go to Hebrew School for like six or seven years to see you have your bar mits foot when you're thirteen. And I was so bad in school because I hated it so much. I used to throw stuff out the window and it was terrible, and I that kid. I was that kid because I just I hated it. I'm sorry, I hated it, and I got kicked out of Hebrew school. But since my parents paid for it, they couldn't really like kick me out, kick me out, so I had to help the art teacher, Like I would fill the paint cans and stuff like that for art class. That's what I went mister Tabor. I went to him every day because I wasn't. I kicked a hole in the wall in class, and I pretended that the Sylvanian family was living in there, and I had a whole thing. Like, dude, I was such a mess. You have no idea. That's where Cooper gets it from. That's why Cooper talks to herself, and she goes to electrical outlets and goes DDDDD and talks to them because it looks like a smiley face. Look at an electrical outlet. It looks like a face. So, yeah, there's this in the.
Speaker 1: Same year that you tried to get out of school. So you pretended to have a sick like you pretend to have illness and went to the.
Speaker 2: Right around that time, because that was fourth grade, and you probably would have started Hebrew School by fourth grade for sure. So yeah, yeah, that was all around that time. That was my childhood, we gotta tell you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were a very imaginative kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then we went to the Poconos and bought pineapples and m ET's and blew up tree trunks. I'm sorry, what, Yeah, Well, they had a flea market in the Poconos. It was the Pocono Bizarre Flea Market and they sold everything there. You could get anything, and there was a firework stand, and every weekend we'd go to the Poconos and by fireworks at the Poconobazar flea mark, and I would smuggle them home, you know, because you when you were in the eighties and you could just walk around by yourself, nobody cared. So my parents would be looking at some you know, vase, and I'd be at the fireworks stand loading up, and they'd be selling this ten year old kid pineapples, which were really strong m eighties. They were like double an M.
Speaker 1: Eight the what is a pineapple firework?
Speaker 3: Look?
Speaker 2: Look it's looks like a quarter of a stick of dynamite. I'm gonna google this, Yeah, And so I would take them home and put them in like spaghetti sauce jars and light it and run away. Had shards of glass would shoot for miles. We were terrible kids.
Speaker 1: That sounds so terrifying, yeh.
Speaker 2: And then we would make anus balls, that's what we would call them. Ones.
Speaker 1: What the hell isn't you lit like legit fireworks that do things like this?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it was a pineapple. No, it didn't look like a pineapple in the sky. It was a quarter stick of dynamite. Yeah, it was that. So this yeah, it was it was that. It was oh my god. Yeah, and an anus ball would we would cut tennis balls and we'd put shaving cream and firecrackers in them and throw them in the street and like them. We were terrible children. Andrew with no supervision.
Speaker 1: Mimi, I feel like that's the eighties. Yeah, and somewhat of the nineties. Street lights went on, went home for dinner, that was it. Yeah, we heard the fire alarm, went home for dinner every night at six o'clock. Fire alarm.
Speaker 2: Every night at six o'clock. The fire alarm would ring one time and you'd know it was six o'clock. That was a thing.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's actually really smart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: Well, do Cooper and Ashley play outside or no, they do.
Speaker 2: They play out in the back but they're playing on their devices in the backyard. I'm just happy to get them outside. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Well, like my sister, I feel like every time I eat dinner with her now, she's on her phone. Like if we're just eating dinner, and I'm like, I don't really truly outside of this podcast where I sometimes check my phone, I sometimes sometimes I do not pick up my phone when I am at dinner. Ever, I don't like it. I feel like it's very rude to be at a table. It's somebody and they're on their phone.
Speaker 2: Once we finally have a kitchen table again because we've been in construction hell for the last three months, they will be a no device at the table rule.
Speaker 1: Smartest thing you could ever do. I'm fine with keeping my phone down, maybe checking it once, but like sitting there texting unless it's like you're getting some real big news, it's really not that important.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, so back in the day when I would sit at the kitchen table with my parents, I would take out my beeper, you know, and turn it over so it would say hello or boobs. And that was me playing with my device.
Speaker 1: It's basically my high school experience with calculators. Everybody would just walk around and.
Speaker 2: Be like yeah, wow, and then two way pagers came along and whow that changed the whole landscape.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, we didn't have those those skytail pagers.
Speaker 1: We did not have any Skytaelle pagers.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that was in the mid to late nineties.
Speaker 1: My dad had a car phone. I specifically remember his car phone. That was a great time.
Speaker 2: My dad had one too, I remember, and he would drive down to Florida because he was a big always wanted to drive, never flew. He drove down to Florida when he had this car phone in his car. And back in the day, you were roaming, so you couldn't just call their number. You had this giant, fat phone book of all these cities in the entire country, and you had to guess where they were. Oh, he's about twelve hours in the trip. He's probably right around somewhere in Georgia. So you'd have to look up and hope that you'd get them in that cell area. You'd call that number, then they'd be like a tone or something. Then you would dial their phone number and hope they picked up. And it was like eighteen dollars a minute, because it was so ridiculous, these roaming charges. You know, he'd get mad when I would call it because there's.
Speaker 1: Express you know, while you're calling, just be.
Speaker 2: Like, I flit a firework, I blow I blew off my finger. But yeah, so, I mean cell phones have come a long way.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean even when we would go to Italy, it would be like, don't answer the phone, don't even look at the phone, take the battery out of the phone, because if you bring it and you turn it on, you don't even know the roaming charges.
Speaker 2: But even your landline phone was like that when we were kids. You had to wait till after six o'clock on the weekend and wait because it was off peak hours or something like that. It was it was actually really expensive to make a long distance phone call. I mean, that's hello, if you're under I don't know thirty long distance was a thing. Yeah. You couldn't just pick up the phone and call. You had to dial an air well. I mean you still have to dial in area code now, but long distance was. It was expensive. You had to be careful when you called because you had to watch your time too. You couldn't talk to Grandma for more than five minutes because that was a thirty dollars phone call.
Speaker 1: When our Italian relatives would call on Christmas, we'd always be like and of course Italian relatives are like what talent no, no, no no, for like six hours, and after a while you're like, we're getting charged, now gotta go buy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: One sentence is like, you know, forty five cents exactly, so it's just a little much.
Speaker 1: And then you know, we love them, but now talk for free and you FaceTime for free. Plus they're probably dead so you don't have to call them. No, there's a lot of Italian relatives. They look till like one hundred and ten down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. Yeah, but it's still I mean, it's still more expensive to call another country, there's no doubt about that.
Speaker 1: But you don't even need to now because you could just do it over Wi Fi.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think of this phone's changed everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, you're right all FaceTime.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Why would you need to make a phone call? I mean I still do make phone calls quite often.
Speaker 2: Why would you have a landline on your house?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: And I, like I always say it, My job would be so hysterical if it was the nineties, like being someone's assistant. I'd have to be like, hey, Elvis, here's my landline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have two landlines in.
Speaker 1: My Verizon bundle. Originally they were like just get the home phone line, you don't use it, but it makes it cheaper, you know.
Speaker 2: I also think that it's important to have one just for an emergency. You never know when crazy catastrophe will happen. Yeah, cell towers are out whatever it is storms. You know, yes, your landline can get knocked out too, But you know when like cell phone grids are overloaded because it's some crazy emergency, your landline is there.
Speaker 1: And you know, I put what what this is the commission for the landline.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, like, we have one underneath Cooper's bed and one underneath just in case there's some sort of what if some you know, prowler comes in the house and they're hiding under the bed, and there's a phone under there so they can call nine. Want to go help.
Speaker 1: I'm trapped under the bed, Please help us.
Speaker 2: You know I've told them how to do that.
Speaker 1: Why are you making a face like that, Like did you make them watch a horror movie and be like this could.
Speaker 3: Happen to you.
Speaker 2: No, but it's just you don't want to like teach them things. After God forbid, something happens, you say, hey, justin case this ever happens, is a phone under your bed, just in case.
Speaker 1: I mean, in premise, it's not bad. It just seems very like doomsdayish.
Speaker 2: Sure, but you know, be prepared, Andrew, why do you think I have a basement full of groceries? You never know?
Speaker 1: I mean we always said if the world is ending, I'm going to my mom and dad's house. Their pantry is stocked.
Speaker 2: Do you remember how everybody made fun of me after the extreme coup hunting thing, which I was on season one, episode thirteen.
Speaker 1: It's been a while, Thank god you could mention your extreme Kupovi and tekeetting episode.
Speaker 2: Technically it's episode thirteen, but they call it episode twelve because for some reason they had an episode zero, so that didn't make much sense to me. But anyway, everybody made fun of me after that that my pantry was stocked full of stuff, and then, oh, I'm sorry, did a pandemic hit and you couldn't get anything? Almost the same way everybody was banging down my door for toilet paper. We had plenty of sharman.
Speaker 1: My mom was the exact same way, and she was buying stuff in January. It's so weird that we're talking about the pandemic when it happened like literally just a year ago. But yeah, she was stocking up on toilet paper from January.
Speaker 2: Well, not literally, because it's much more than a year at this point. It's a three months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, it's a year and a third. Yeah, no, a year at a quarter right now. I was still living at my parents' house. Yeah, crazy, much cheaper in it. I was still paying rent.
Speaker 2: You were paying rent? Oh in Jersey? Yes, okay, I got you.
Speaker 1: It's dumb. And then I resigned my lease while I was in a pandemic. Listen, man, if you can go live with your parents and not pay rent for a while, go do it and save some money. Seriously.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you might need a vacation someday. Wish I had that saved up. Yeah, we'll go, amy, I promise we're going to figure it out. Maybe we can get Sandals to sponsor this podcast. That idea, then we could do a live podcast from the beach.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm all four that.
Speaker 2: What's up Sandals and beaches? How's it going? All right? We're long man, Let's get out of here alrighty we both have parking tickets at this point. Yay, thank you for listening to episode four. Yeah, Bull Chat of Bull Chat. Now, please make sure that when you post this it says bull Chat.
Speaker 1: You know it does.
Speaker 2: I just want to make sure. I don't want people getting confused. They're not try somebody that came here to talk about Cinnamon Toe's crunch and here's us talk about long distance phone calls. I don't want them giving us a bad rating. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Well, bull Chat is our bi weekly Wednesday series, So welcome. I guess goodbye soon. But yeah, make sure you listen to a new Serial Killers episode next Monday, this Monday, this Monday, this coming Monday, this coming Monday. Next Monday would be a week from this Monday. Okay, well, yeah, every Monday is serial Killers Every Monday, Every Monday, where we review and talk about cereals.
Speaker 2: And fight and fight and fight, fight by much Fight, Fight, The Andy and Scottie Show. What's that from?
Speaker 1: That is Simpson's The Itchy and Scratchy Show.
Speaker 2: Very good, all right, Nelson, let's go everybody, alrighty, have a great day, clean see you Monday. I don't know if that's going to do make a sound too? Yeah, alright, I I did it. Clink, Okay, gotta go. By