Speaker 1: Big Bank, DJ screen bring you big facts in.
Speaker 2: The streets live for Revolt Studios. It's time for big facts, Big Bank. What up, y'ng mall? What up? Little one? What up?
Speaker 3: Parlay?
Speaker 2: I'm DJ screen, We are here, We are here. How everybody feeling?
Speaker 4: First off, we always gotta do that vibe check everybody good.
Speaker 2: I'm blessed man every day good for me? I'm good. I feel good. So you know what brings us here today? This round, this roundtable. You know what I'm saying this discussion is the.
Speaker 4: Disconnection between the ogs in the Hawaiians or the ogs in the young generation.
Speaker 2: Where do we start? Who want to start it off? Let's start with og.
Speaker 3: You need to speak for how I supposed to go?
Speaker 2: Oh put a micaeulp me personally? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I can't speak from the nigga's standpoint. I ain't I ain't got no discollection.
Speaker 2: What do you look with Thewaiians?
Speaker 4: I guess it's like when you see the disc nixtion between other OG's and.
Speaker 5: It's a whole it's a whole bunch of it's a whole bunch of niggas trying to tell some young niggas what to do, and Dane did it before or Dan ain't doing it now on.
Speaker 4: The other side the order, So that that's accountability for the ogs, that's their accountability.
Speaker 2: They're telling young niggas what to do. What is the accountability for the young niggas what they do. It's gonna be It's hard.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be hard to say that because young niggas ain't got no niggas they can look up to.
Speaker 2: She's different.
Speaker 5: She different when I was growing up, when you growing when I was growing up. You really can be whatever you want to come when you fourteen. The robbers hang over here, the car jackets hang over here to kick those niggas ain't over here. The niggas said, we hang over here. The niggas said, it's all in the hood. So if you come up in the hood, you get a chance to hang with the I won't do that. You get the change hang around me. I don't want to do that. You get a change like what I like. I like the I want to do.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Then when you get around the o g you ain't got to learn all the the little bit of stuff they gonna teach you all the tricks in the trade immediately, ain't know, you gotta pay for no game bumping the teacher. You're gonna do it how you gotta do it. But now they don't got that, so they gotta rely on you. Then they can see an experience the internet. So then when they get a chance to experience something and they get a chance to make it what they made it to now it's like, nigga, what you're gonna tell me?
Speaker 2: Niggaga here, So how you.
Speaker 1: Feel about what you feel? Like the connection was lost there? Like how you said when you were coming up, that's how it was. So what happened since since you came up?
Speaker 2: What happened? The trusting old jeez, the trusting, trusting older niggas.
Speaker 5: But to see the thing about it, it ain't it ain't just started happening with y'all. Cycles start breaking with us, you know what I'm saying. The cycles start breaking with us. That's why I can't really be I guess. I guess the reason I can understand the wyns is because I used to be one, and the same stuff that they saying about these is the same stuff people used to be saying about me.
Speaker 2: Fact But I always had somebody that I listened to.
Speaker 4: You always had at least one g Yeah, but I have to know. But you know something where he is ain't gonna listen to nobody.
Speaker 5: I was like that though, that's what I'm saying that, But you still gotta have it. It's like that when your mama keep telling you something when you were little. You don't be wanting to hear that. You keep doing it anyway. Then you get into a situation and then they voice eat your mind.
Speaker 2: You be like m then what they were talking about.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you have to experience their life. People can tell you all the time. Hey man, right was your heat?
Speaker 2: Bet On? Man? Right was your heat? Bet On? I'm telling you match right? What's your seat better on? Bro? The niggat all kinds of shit in the car?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No seat better on? Check how he got his lights?
Speaker 5: And night you get pulled dough out of the seat bet on cars when like we whole other situation, chebil Co. It just sometimes they have the experience. But that don't mean you stop telling them the fire hot, don't touch it, the fire hot, don't touch it. When the baby go to the fire, you ain't gonna tell him not don't touch you no more. You're gonna tell him every time, don't touch it all. You're gonna be the type of teacher to say fire hot, touch it. I'm gonna show you something that ship hot and put put your finger on that ship. Yeah hot, don't touch it. So they all depend on type of teacher you have. But at the end of the day, you have to have a teacher seth made, seth made. Niggas who make themselves self made of anything don't want to hear no advice from no nigga unless you're doing better than them right now. I don't want to hear the old stories what you're doing right now. You see what I'm saying. So that's the disconnection. Young niggas. Stop finding somebody to listen to, even if you're getting some money. They don't mean you stop listening to somebody because listening to somebody has nothing to do with what they're doing. It had something to do with knowledge. Jay got knowledge. You know how many James I know who had me way back then. I used to I see them try to tell my out the stories. I want to hear anything me too. You know what I'm saying, bro, what happened right? How you getting like that, like where it started, Like you know what I'm saying, like it's it's stores. I just think that why you don't want to learn that, that's just.
Speaker 3: Really like I can't agree. I can't agree to that. Your nigga want to learn something?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: EJ?
Speaker 6: Now A lot of your nigga don't give but what I'm saying, it's yet the niggas who'll be saying they og ain't O G JR nigga with money, Bro, that where the deck connect come to Bro. A lot of niggas who ain't nobody, never been nobody, get some money, stay down, They get them some money and now they got a nigga. A lot of niggas who like that, A lot of niggas who won't to be like that. All that ship mixed in one and they following them. They's like the blind lean, the blind brother. It's like, really, you ain't even earned respect to be no O G. But niggas got the title to bill og because he older with money. You know what I'm saying that where that ship be coming from to?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah you you are yeah you you you ain't og Bro. You are old school?
Speaker 2: You old school bro, like, now you got now you got you some money?
Speaker 1: Not for real you dad? Now you got some money? So now they ain't that. Yeah, now the CEO come up like, but you got you some money?
Speaker 3: You tell me, niggas do something you wouldn't even do. You know what I'm saying. It's shipped like that, Bro, That why you be renegading, Bro, Like you need to.
Speaker 2: Tell the young niggas. Fuck telling them right or wrong.
Speaker 1: Just tell them like like you said, sufficient shit, they're gonna help him in life. Been cool where they take it or not cool. But they not respecting the dudes and the dun't they're respecting the money. So you got a nigga that this amount a fun how old he is with the money. Hey, then you don't even wanna know how I get this money?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: I think, I think, I think what a nigga gotta do? Man, just being an old nigga. I don't even know which one I am an old nigga. I think No, I'm just keeping a break. I think what it is is, man, you can't tell no nigga ship. You gotta show it to him through your moves, you know what I'm saying. Like niggas see your move like this nigga ain't never been flawed. He never did no flaw ship, and that's how he moving, you know what I'm saying, Like cause the nigga instead of telling him what he's doing. Even if a nigga want to know, now they come to you, tell him what you wouldn't do, like what I do on this ship, I wouldn't do that. Yeah, I wouldn't do that. So ship ain't nigga, that's whole ship. It's a lot of nigga don't like banks because they fit the whole ship shoe that I be putting out there, Like if you don't take care of your kid, your fuck nigger. So niggag gonna like me because then I'm calling a fuck nigga. You get one directly though in directly speaking to you, gonna speaking to your soul characters.
Speaker 2: You get what I'm saying, so real, A real man would take heed of that. I know I don't take my kid.
Speaker 3: Some niggas is too late though. Some niggas be too late. They already done.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, sign see it and delivered to being a fuck nigga.
Speaker 3: He already locked in. You know what I'm saying, that shit it's a tattoo is stuck on him.
Speaker 6: The nigga started making excuses for being a fuck nigga besides just stepping up the go ahead and just started making from fu nigga. Yeah, from this day for it, I'm just gonna be a real niggor. I'm gonnakeny my care. I'm gonna do what I need to do. Nigga just make excuses for him being a fuck nigga, like fuck, yeah, he don't know what I go through with that whole.
Speaker 2: YEP ship like that. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Nah, that's fact now how that ship goes.
Speaker 1: So I just I just like, like coming up little one.
Speaker 2: I used to make sure they knew what fuck niggas was.
Speaker 1: A nigga called my phone and asked me to buy them some shoes or something or whatever. You're a grown a man. You're hustling, you bet, not never asking no nigga about you no shoes.
Speaker 2: You heard that. I'm gonna let you hear it.
Speaker 1: These kid, I'm teaching you indirectly, showing you what and how these nigga life turn out, no matter what, Like coming up they saw everything. They saw the jackets, they saw a rubber, they saw the kidnap, they saw all this shit. You think they saw it, But I'm telling you, teaching you these morris and cold by saying you know this, what come with that?
Speaker 2: Rules? Yeah?
Speaker 3: This what come with that?
Speaker 1: Then over ten years, twenty years, you'll be like you see it play out in real time. Like as a kid, you told me, Hey, but on if you shooting up nobody the house you talk about you, I say in the street, you shoot him by, I ain't gonna respect somebody to shoot up your mama house looking for you. I'm gonna get your ass in there. As you get what I'm saying, because that ain't how you do that. You do something, do whatever you gotta do. Catch your nigga outside where he did it to you at whatever. You know what I'm saying, not telling them a nigga to do nothing, but just different shit. You get what I'm saying. And when a nigga do sure about watch how it turn out. It's gonna backfire, ship backfire, fab bro. It may not you might not get caught up in that situation, but this the energy you're putting out, You're putting out the energy of shooting up house shooting.
Speaker 3: Now your people get shot.
Speaker 2: How that ship go? Bro?
Speaker 3: But another thing ain't too though, Like I'll be telling you all the time.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: Thanks, I'm thankful for you.
Speaker 6: Like, but still young nigga getting raised by each other too, Bro, the nigga raising each other, the niggas growing up with each other. Back then, y'all nigga had rappers who getting y'all game like Bru. Not y'all y'all was in the street and learned what But I'm saying like even bigger y'all, these nigga with the tin.
Speaker 1: Crackman want to listen to them getting that from us all right, like them keeping the music, even music.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying is even music, Yeah, even music will sounded like game. Now you just sound like be a crab, be a fuck nigga, be a scam or be a robber, be a trick, be this bill that. Yeah, like it's more of It's getting more. God damn shined on all the that you and I follow in that category too. I'll be telling niggas my music to be a fuck nigga.
Speaker 2: Bell, No, I do.
Speaker 1: I be having to really I be having to take myself like I really be embracing one part of myself, Like I ain't satting no nigga that want to go shoot and kill no nigger. I need to put some messages in this ship too. But what I'm saying, nigga, do get caught up in that ship like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like if you if you.
Speaker 6: See twenty young niggas, you gonna see like two players sixteen fut nigga and probably one rights.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, like shit be fucked up, Like for real, you say, Bob.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, like the young niggas, really it takes for young niggas religious and it sound crazy, but it's true. It takes Like how you said, twenty niggas right fifteen, I'm gonna do something that ain't right him, so the other fire is left. It's kind of up to them, like what side they want to pick him? Like damn, Like a nigga like me when I was young nigga, I'm watching nigga a state like okay, hell nah, I ain't going to jail. I ain't telling them nigga, I ain't doing this, I ain't doing that. So I'm learning from niggas mistakes you feel me. But some of your niggas, like these young niggas is learning, like you said, they learned from the other young niggas. So they buddy on them, shoot them up. They think it's cool. They think that's what's cool, Like my buddy on the fuck it until.
Speaker 2: It's like the stripe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now, y'all niggat a hundred years and y'all nigga Mama and them life on the line. Now that now, y'all niggas go against each other. Now y'all telling on each other like a nigga got stopped, stopped nigga back in the day when and I hate say that back in the day.
Speaker 6: Ship y'all needn't break that. No break y'all digg back in the day. Now we damn there in the day in the day. But remember back in the day, twenty twelve, a long time ago. Yeah, that's a long time, nigga.
Speaker 3: Nigga be like, hold hold over, hold on, I'm trying to get understands straight cause nigga look at me too, I hold that like that. So so okay, So twenty twelve, it's a long time, like you said, so the back of the day, he talking about what we need to call.
Speaker 6: That back that y'all show y'all. Y'all were already getting money doing y'all doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah back in the day. But we know two thousand, two thou ten, two thirteen.
Speaker 6: You gotta think the nigga two thousand one, Baby Nigga turned twenty five this year.
Speaker 3: God, nigga twenty five years old?
Speaker 6: Way even two thousand one, you add three kid nigga grown grown two.
Speaker 1: Thousand one, he said, he ain't tell me the ninety all right, what you're doing two thousand and one.
Speaker 3: School and wait.
Speaker 2: Seventeen, but what you were doing?
Speaker 6: So you've been trying to say in two thousand before two thousand and one, but sent two thousand one. It's a nigga twenty twenty five years old his birthday this year. You know what I'm saying, He twenty five grown.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Well, I finish saying, cut you off. I was saying, for I forget, I'll be done forgot what I offense say. I won't say that. Nigga gotta start holding un accountable like I had niggas around me still to today, like hell nah bank, like niggas are niggas are uh convinced they butter to be a fuck nigga. Like instead of saying, bro, that's some fun niggas.
Speaker 2: Ain't right right? You got right?
Speaker 1: Ain't right that that don't happen no more, not hell now, because let's go back what I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: Everybody in this call the same thing.
Speaker 6: So somebody this car at the first you somebody outside this car, whatever this car is saying, is we go fact that the first believe that the first step, Bro, I feel like the first step go to be got damn like you said, bro, r with the robbers, the hustles, with the hustle, the player with the player.
Speaker 2: And something y'all.
Speaker 3: How many times broke y'all a little crew down like like.
Speaker 2: Fact.
Speaker 6: But like I keep telling you though to even on camera, off camera, on the phone, everybody ain't got no bank, bro. The nigga don't know the needga be running around Like how many time you know told us that he don't need to be around that? But what was the nigga you tell that don't need to be around that, acting like.
Speaker 3: Like I'm with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're looking like he not.
Speaker 1: Somebody gotta be trading, you know, Yeah, somebody gotta be trading me. Nigga gotta know, like, let me, this.
Speaker 6: Just ain't for me, Like yeah, sh it just ain't for me because they the nigga that doing this gets some money or even you're doing the show, he getting pussy, you shoot that gun, you getting pushed.
Speaker 1: He sure that gun money. He hoped our air where he goes with a stink. Everybody knows you got a stick and he done did something for real, everybody nobody.
Speaker 2: Now he's fucking.
Speaker 3: Whatever, fucking whyever I get pussing?
Speaker 2: I flu That's the whole problem right there. You know that music.
Speaker 3: He's serious, he ain't doing no.
Speaker 2: The internet ship.
Speaker 1: Played a big part too, because guess what, like he said the same nigga doing the shoot and the fucking he on Instagram with the guns he shot with and the whole he fucking right like this and he that he getting a couple like it's a couple of followers off the same bullshit.
Speaker 6: But Jo Joe and jo what nigga doing Nigga knowing shouting him like that, they snatch you niggas up, all the nigga their money and ship. They snatched niggas up, snatch them up here little buttting them bout that too, bring them to Yeah, hey you a whole hole. You just got the money though. They got the young nigga right here with them, brother crashing niggas out going.
Speaker 3: It's just going like that.
Speaker 2: She said, Damn man, me thinking about something. You know what we need to do.
Speaker 5: We need think about that. Remember the old song jay Z had been the ciga.
Speaker 2: Now the hot line.
Speaker 5: We need to do a free game hot line with your nigga. Call the phone right they problem. Then we just give him a little little whoop walker like you need to do. But if you really want to.
Speaker 1: Know how to do it, they're gonna pay that twenty five real quick.
Speaker 2: We don't get on the phone.
Speaker 3: He got yetting men running it down to tell you exactly what. You ain't gonna say your name. Look, but what I need to do, boy going on. We got five minutes. Tell me we got five minutes? You got I got five minutes?
Speaker 2: Like you want some more? Another another jo it up. If I'm raisy here, I might sound o.
Speaker 3: Get what that motherfucking no number at talking about.
Speaker 2: Don't want to call it. That's a nigga. What I need to do?
Speaker 1: Get so many niggas around the nigga that know what to do, but they look at him like a fuck nig and look at him like a nobody. It's some niggas around with sense, but he ain't the nigga that's getting the pussy got the gun, so he ain't listening. It's always a think around, Bro. Like my crew tell you, Bro, I'm a master licksman. Master Bro, this ship is flawless, like no put the gun in it or nothing, Master Lickman.
Speaker 2: Trouble g gotta put that on the video.
Speaker 3: Game Lickman, and I let young nigga see it one time. Bro, I'm been breaking down man them nigga like had a nigga on about what the man of the game. But yeah, for that whatever, I let the nigga smell one them nigga Like, Bro, what what you're gonna get right?
Speaker 2: Pulling the leaves off the tree makes some truth.
Speaker 1: I'm finna pull up Big Bank CD gave with CD too, But get what hell to the nigga. The nigga almost when you get home and get pulled over, niggas a blessing nigga. Blessed that young nigga fast. He'll be still going that nigga pulled over and got caught with the flake. Let him know the police laughed at her ship put over the back and I told him, I said, shape the.
Speaker 2: Ben the being.
Speaker 1: I was in it ain't I got money Alley. He told that like a real bad, a real bad put it in, put it in the band, put all the bullshit in the being.
Speaker 3: Just shake it up.
Speaker 1: Be like real weak we sad men probably like man free problem men probably like this.
Speaker 2: It ain't in the work, Like.
Speaker 3: Who the big bank on this? Fucked up this work. Just let them nigga get much.
Speaker 1: I just bro, I'm telling you brother, Nigga just called me. Bro, it's like to not like I ain't with. Don't harm nobody, Bro, don't even get into that. Burn your face up, now, your face up.
Speaker 2: You teach.
Speaker 1: That boy your nigga lesson, bro, Like you gotta be able to out think any the situation.
Speaker 2: Bro, Like that's some real ship. I ain't come off. That's some real ship. You told her.
Speaker 6: Will your nigga and nigga don't be having nigga to tell them that, bro, Like, Bro, Nigga take it more personally. You putting a gun on him, then you just out smarter him. A nigga take that like facts tricked me. You want to tell you don't tell nobody when you trick him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, tricked me.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Don't want to do something to you. Yeah, but nigga feel tricked. Yeah, like I like that you swongs in there, I said, Bro, and nigga probably watching this up.
Speaker 2: Bro, I used to hear at the trade station.
Speaker 3: Don't want somebody want how he's certain to get the trade station right?
Speaker 2: So got there.
Speaker 1: I put this ship when he pulled up. I just have it in different spots. You know what I'm saying, Like he getting the cat count of money by the trade can. First time, I knew he weird.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Was in there the second time? It's in there as.
Speaker 3: Soon as ship gets shot for me, it ain't in there.
Speaker 2: Nigga.
Speaker 1: When I pulled off, you know, salute the ship. I was like, but the niggas can be bad as, but you get all. He gotta be lined up, bro. But but look though you see I ain't been You ain't gotta put no gun on a nigga gonna take that person.
Speaker 6: Heah, you you threaten my life like sometimes you get outside of outside of your n being having a relationship.
Speaker 3: Me and you got our own relationship. Call him talk if you, but probly can't call me because I know him through you or anything. I just know ply ain't.
Speaker 6: Pretending you get what I'm saying, Like shild no matter what he called me, ad me ship by my life, my daughter, I did, my dad and whatever we have going on the street calling me bout that too.
Speaker 3: Hey, nah, don't do that. Don't stop doing that.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 3: We ain't told nobody about it that yet, me and him.
Speaker 6: You feel me that where young niggas line get drawn at these nigga be knowing the older nigga they around pretending, Bro, like the nigga pretending I don't respect that nigga.
Speaker 1: Bro, the nigga just got some money. I don't respect any When when everything goes side, I'm gonna get him. God, I don't protect I don't fuck that nigga. Bro, Mom, fuck with you. You know Big, ain't pretending you just told hit bed buddy downstairs. Man, make sure you remind bro, I don't want to be no fuck nigga. Nigga take that what like this is a nigga that stayed on his word.
Speaker 3: I could take that.
Speaker 6: You feel what I'm saying, nigga be seeing nigga that the number one thing. This ain't No, I ain't even keep getting you out of he fly bro, But he relates the nigga up. He told that scrat up like, well, you told Dave Man long live Day. You told Dave scrat Up, you can't never do nothing. You can't never show the young nigga nothing that gonna make him look at you like because they would used to hang with us as a peer.
Speaker 3: So he was doing ship down there as a peer like they y'all like what you're doing.
Speaker 1: You know, we ain't saying it like I like her. They got my whole, man getting mine my whole. You know what I'm saying for real.
Speaker 6: But I'm just I just always grew up to know like hell, I ain't follow about no hole. But you were telling them still like you don't even want to get in that lamp. Them nigga look at you like this, bro, they uncles and ship Bro.
Speaker 2: You don't even want to be doing it. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So when he when he never never cross boundaries or nothing ever ever, like yeah, you nigga look at me in a whole different light, looking at the niggas no different light.
Speaker 3: You ad you can't tell me nothing.
Speaker 2: You a whole damn. I ain't never grew up with no more. It ain't enough, it ain't It ain't enough o gs.
Speaker 5: It ain't enough niggas who come from where we come from here to this day, who able to be able to speak.
Speaker 2: It mean to cut you off.
Speaker 1: I feel like oh G's on some ship now, which is like, let them bro.
Speaker 2: Anyone only nigga that want for nigga around this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, with the only o G that wants.
Speaker 2: That's not feel But that's not what you're doing to break it down.
Speaker 3: But I ain't doing about being.
Speaker 2: I don't know that is how you feel. That's not what you do.
Speaker 5: He just told you five examples. You're still doing it to the day. How you just did it other minutes to go downstairs. It don't matter how you feel, you're still doing.
Speaker 2: It real O G.
Speaker 3: Listen bro now I said through my action, but I ain't trying to explain it to no nigga.
Speaker 2: No, but you're not. But you're still being an O G. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Your actions that what is Yeah, that's what is.
Speaker 5: It ain't enough to be able to do that. And for his example saying it is niggas in the house. If niggas are doing that, they not O G. Listen, brother, this is a calling. This is this is this is annoying. You annoying to do this though you're not.
Speaker 2: Niggas. Some people chance, some people chance. This is what you chance? Bro, You got to do this? What you make ain't make a lot of money doing this ship. But what do your O G nigga? You O G your O G forever?
Speaker 3: They ain't never they owe that.
Speaker 5: Around seeing a few things, could tell you a few things and think they know some ship because they have been around some ship.
Speaker 2: They chased some uns that the probably ain't enough. O G.
Speaker 6: Bro, you know what if I but what if I run into fifteen unks before I run into a O G. I ain't even want to hear what O G got to say. I don't run the fifteen This.
Speaker 2: Difference you do.
Speaker 5: Don't stop where you're coming from, don't stop searching for knowledge.
Speaker 2: But we know that like I'm not I'm not for anybody. I don't care, not even the sweet ship.
Speaker 3: Period period and you can learn from anybody. Learn You can learn something when you first start Instagram. But you were doing it all the wrong way.
Speaker 5: You know somebody who said somebody doing this, you said, I'm doing it too work for them what I'm doing the two You just gotta keep going to see.
Speaker 3: I'm gona tell you. I'm gonna tell you something to what y'all just said.
Speaker 1: You said you could be around the nigga, I mean mostly young nigga looking at the nigga like you put it because you can't teach me now right, Yeah he can, he could teach. You can look at him and say, ain't gonna be I'm gonna do the opposite him.
Speaker 2: He's a puzzle.
Speaker 1: So whatever he doing, I'm gonna do. I'm gonna do something. If the nigga turn right to go home, boing left this nigga bitch, So I'm gonna do opposite of this nigga. So you can still learn from a nigga. You can learn something from. Like I don't want to be no what you did to get this what you think real? Because you fake you get what I'm saying. So I'm gonna learn different. I'm gonna ask you questions and you're gonna everything you say. I know it's wrong. Yeah, but what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You heard that.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying that, I'm saying the niggas like they giving the game. That what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: The young niggas listening to it too, for a minute, listening, listen a minute. I'm listening to you. What I need to do, talk to him, spend my money on the whole. All right, yeah right around, jack, all right, your head forward there all right now, niggains strapped, getting raw now, nigga got there, hold on, got all this ship, schnail back everything, nothing left you.
Speaker 3: She ain't fun with you. She ain't nigg jay learning like, ain't the game the game I'm getting wrong.
Speaker 2: It ain't the game.
Speaker 3: I'm getting the wrong game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get the wrong game.
Speaker 3: They don't can do this.
Speaker 2: Ship my way?
Speaker 3: Then, men, men, brother was in the breaway together. Bro, oh school, you went in the breway with that brother?
Speaker 2: Fuck you bro, Fuck your opinion, bro shwing. Y'all need to start saying that. God damn, when we.
Speaker 6: Had these pills, we making the hood or whatever we're doing, y'all need hang y'a saying a little sucking ship really doing police.
Speaker 3: Ship niggas trying to tell you that's some bullshit much one of the nigga want to hear you can learn from talking about you know that second hand telling. I don't know they shayin God damn, you really shot them down.
Speaker 1: There was shooting all that old police that you' saying that to be married the day like all that old second hand police. But in the day, instill disrespect them. It is wind the hood while y'all doing that ship over here, go do somewhere. No, what I'm saying there, why are you doing all that?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is how mania try to wind them?
Speaker 1: Nigga be scared once and they try to wind your nigga got a thud that pop on he ready try to get.
Speaker 2: Us some thing.
Speaker 3: You scatter me, bitch. I can't respecting you a bitch.
Speaker 2: You scatter me. What I'm saying is you just doing two bitch add things. You scatter me.
Speaker 6: You don't even want to face me, and you second hand telling I don't respecting you a bitch.
Speaker 2: But how what what? What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: What comes out of that? Gone?
Speaker 3: You hold gone.
Speaker 2: Around?
Speaker 1: You're out, y'all, don't nigga gotta be around real O G Bro, gone bro.
Speaker 2: Type of person.
Speaker 1: He is. What side of that y'all trying to make make y'all niggas O G. Niggas who just living their life. I'm just trying to tell your nephew, you know what I'm saying, trying to be O G.
Speaker 2: You don't live that life. Y'all live with y'all. Shouldn't be shome ron.
Speaker 3: That's real God, that game, that game truth.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me say that, mam so, y'all your kniebs can't say these folks in the neighborhood as men O G. For all that, these men telling y'all, hey, the kids out here, nephew, why y'all keep you the gun? Bring them hot bops up. But whatever, So when niggas starts taking and telling that's really here, y'all, y'all know you're right, I ain't come about I ain't come about him. I ain't talking about him.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about the same old nigga who who who had departments on locked first. I'm about the same nigga who we've seen with sticks and ship first.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But now we are coming upga. Now side generation. Now now we gotta stick.
Speaker 2: Now you're saying washed up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you down there watched them, but respecting the game. So now you're doing You want to see one of the get killed. You want to see a nigga go to jail. You know it started first in the hood, bro, and then your nigga go out the hood. They don't respect nothing old. But you remind me of Buddy Man. You yeah got that ship be brother like you know, I don't respect you, bro. You' mind, but it could be a really they could be a bank, they could be a popla. Really games game and ready to do whatever you're ready to do to y'all. They gonna wip that too. But I ain't even trying to respect you. They gonna sit, they gonna blind, they gonna know, they gonna see it on y'all be cause y'all y'all they oh, y'all.
Speaker 2: Never experienced it before.
Speaker 6: You ain't trying to you pilate, bro, Bro, you legend for all the red. You're a street Atlanta legend.
Speaker 2: Like telling you, but you know what I'm saying, I can't.
Speaker 3: That's why I want to screen, as you said, identify. But you though because the niggas that's trying to do it. It's not oh jeez, but they opposing like it is what the young niggas saying that what the.
Speaker 2: Young nigga gotta do? The young nigga got, y'all identify this ship? What do it look like?
Speaker 1: The nigga cameuflood Brog saying.
Speaker 3: Change y'all swag.
Speaker 5: About what her periods? Say, you get on the phone, hey, hey, pop, No, I ain't even call hey, like the nigga from the who the niggas is? I don't know, mother fucking.
Speaker 2: On the phone. I got that. I got that. Everybody got that.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I got that, Mam got that.
Speaker 3: We know your nigga.
Speaker 1: I don't know nothing but young niggas and and I come across the old school nigga.
Speaker 3: I don't really, I don't got no guidance period. I don't got nothing. Well he said, he's said basically, he said, baby, but you can't talk to everybody hotline man, y'all need that work.
Speaker 4: How work way back in the day, right, So how did them people survive and become solid men o gz or whatever. When let's say they mama and they daddy and their uncle and their auntie was strung out because crap fucked a lot of people up right, So how did them people?
Speaker 2: How how did them people make it through that?
Speaker 4: Because I feel like THEYS is going through some different ship now with cloud and all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you need to got too many excuses experience Like yeah, like it's so instant right now, Like nigga talk about that. We need talk about nigga don't want a Niggas don't want to grind, period, niggas want it right now. These you ain't finna get nothing in this hero, like they said, unless you're doing something right now.
Speaker 3: The easy thing to do right there to get you to shoot, you know what I'm saying, Like, even if you ain't got no money, you could just add your ski masks on.
Speaker 2: He crazy thought that's great.
Speaker 1: So that work in their generation, Like we felt like, man, you know what I'm finnah, show the why did give me some money?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How we came Like I feel like the Jordan young niggas now, like now even your niggas are old and period.
Speaker 3: Just majority of the people that went through the ship you just said, it's the.
Speaker 1: Nigga that win the nigga Mama smoked thought making.
Speaker 2: Nigger and went through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, them beat the nigga that make it that they know they already nigga instant like I ain't gonna lie mona, dude been gonna, Dad been gonna.
Speaker 3: So I need to know how I need to go through that ship so I won't be gone.
Speaker 1: I need give me some money. So them beat the nigga that win though. It beat the niggas who ain't going through that. I want to be on the bullshit. The nigga who mama, the nigga will get locked up, man. The niggas who get life, they first time going to jail. They mama got a big house, the grandma cook it every sudding day. D you be the main niggas going to jail, you crashed, not going to shooting guns as though?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but and that was the same ship, like he saying, they wore making your nigga be like, I can't be around here trying to God damn mentor the young niggas.
Speaker 2: I know it's easy for me to be like this. Ain't that. I ain't unk, nephew, you know what I'm saying. So I just like I say moved.
Speaker 1: Through and if a nigga pushed up on me, cool, I ain't gonna be your hitting. No nigga phone out of the line, out of out the blue.
Speaker 2: Hey man, hey, they.
Speaker 3: Say you're over the hell or now beating it for a nigger.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying That nigga say, hey, bro, like he said, I don't know that about y'all fake he O G.
Speaker 3: Nigga's straight up.
Speaker 1: Then what then what y'all nigga be dead a man like he put that and there call my phone, got some mother, niggah, let's lie, but.
Speaker 6: Keep reading high minute, O G. That I looked at like bomb like bomp, I don't even away look like O G. A stand up guy in a gangster.
Speaker 3: But I'm looking at it like.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, because you don't know she is the thing about you know what we're saying. Everything.
Speaker 5: Nigga just gotta keep looking for information. Yeah, it's everything, all knowledge just because you check. Because I go to the bank, he tells me full thing it worked, and he tells me five things don't work.
Speaker 2: I may say, I just can't listen to the bank when it comes to this. Yeah, I listen to it right right.
Speaker 5: So now when I go to somebody of this, I go to bank, everybody everything. When I go when I need somebody to talk to you about this, I go to my But you have to it's a young nigga. You have to find that exactly, and to find that you got something, it's gonna have to be somebody. You gonna have to feel some type of comfortable to be like listen, bit Bro, I just want to high let you.
Speaker 2: Bro, I just got some ship going on. You just you the person. I just feel like like that nigga, don't.
Speaker 1: Don't talk tod got nobody to talk to a nigga looking it's a young niggu out here who really looking for or look at a bank or.
Speaker 2: Even looking for you.
Speaker 1: I say, like really more like the raise, but we really know more Bro twenty nine your nigga twenty two, twenty one, twenty five, twenty four, Bro, it's different, man, come to me, okay, cool, even like your nigga from my neighborhood. Whatever, they gonna tell you what I talked told them what to do. I ain't tell you to do nothing stupid. If you did something stupid, you layming ahead of me now, like I want you to do something, nigga, take care of your kids.
Speaker 2: You got kid, get you some money. Your niggas say your money, what you got there?
Speaker 1: But in the route, like okay, a nigga might look at me all like he ain't on that, hen't.
Speaker 2: Talking about that?
Speaker 1: Then whatever fuck the money. I'm putting your undga down on what they're supposed to do. Twin, you're looking at me right, just how you get you some money on it?
Speaker 2: How you focused? You got you They're gonna get your whole nigga. You got no gun, nigga, got no gun y what you're doing? Get you some money? Got there?
Speaker 6: I feel like I feel like the most things that your nigga respect d day is like a nigga they don't seen and go from a crab, got him some money, got in mind right, and then ship and now they'll listen to him like I we don't seeing him walk, he walk and talk, he talk all that old like you just got gang ship that ship?
Speaker 2: Really Like alright, like right, I heard that. I heard that.
Speaker 6: I feel what y'all saying. You can learn from everybody. Of course I know that, but I'm just speaking for the young nigga. I'm not speaking for me, I'm speaking for the young nigga.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 6: Like these nigga don't think they can learn from a j I know you can. They don't think they can learn from teacher work like this. He nigga don't really want to hear ship. Bro, don't really get ship. Don't want Yeah, but get what Oh g nigga be hater two though, old school nigga. O gi whatever y'all want to call y'all, y'all nigga be some hating that nigga too, now cut big b hanging saying, God, damn, scamming.
Speaker 3: All that ain't really hushling. I'm like, fuck, scamming, ain't hushling like you nigga ain't staying down.
Speaker 2: And I funk all that.
Speaker 1: Cil a quarter slap to get bring the cloud in the summer for all that. Let's going to the bak funk thousand right now. I stayed up the five in the morning. I stayed up the five in the morning for this money. How the fuck ain't hustling. So that's just a that's just a form of ship. Yeah, yeah, that's just a form of ship. That from the disc. But you know, I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna tell you why I said that is the way I call it different. No, no, no, I'm gonna tell you why it ain't hustling because y'all negga get the money, suck it up and move to the next league. Like nigga ain't getting that ship, say this getting hit me and nothing, I'm gonna take five thousand, followed hit me and now y'all gonna.
Speaker 3: Fuck that whole fault up, all right, and then be running around like, man, forgot what I.
Speaker 6: Posed to listen to what I posted to listen to ol niggas telling us or nigga telling nothing, you ain't gonna fuck that money up. Man, that ain't even hustling. Or you probably be like, hey, look you got your grind, bro, Look.
Speaker 3: Say this, do this?
Speaker 1: Do that? A nigga might listen to that nigga be coming out like straight bullshit.
Speaker 3: He's gonna that money, He's gonna all right, But why do you think I do? Why you think a nigga do?
Speaker 2: Nigga?
Speaker 1: Nigga, you should already know you want been fucked up for three months, fucked up. Now you got your faulty, right, you finished it back.
Speaker 3: You you you ain't traumatized from that ship, right right right? What I'm gonna do? Yeah, man, ain't on me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, popp all that nigga laughing at.
Speaker 3: I ain't saying a nigga ain't. But where the game come in that though, the game come in and get what that's that's that's self control, the.
Speaker 2: Game, the game. Man, that's self control.
Speaker 3: Like bro, I can suck up attend it. I can't funk it all up. I know.
Speaker 2: I know y'all.
Speaker 3: Speaking different only licks. Most of your niggas right, ain't never turned nothing into nothing here that ship, mom, that ain't never turned nothing in the du you think about it, Just ask yourself, what have I made something out of nothing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. That's a glory run.
Speaker 1: For a nigga to be Like, why you of why this big fan ship turned into something fast? I just watched the perspective ship turned into something to take them out in three minutes? You need too ready to eat them, mother, he ain't letting put them on four minute and they done they too. Mic awaves to god. Damn.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you be saying, yeah we crop pot niggas. Man, that that ship cook over night, man.
Speaker 3: But y'all need putting on. Y'all't even put on for your neighborhood.
Speaker 6: Y'all city probably with the east side of the West side of Nigga putting on for the ground.
Speaker 3: Did the whole world work already?
Speaker 2: Whisper?
Speaker 1: All the other scammers don't whisper and said they said the boy little on the hit for a falling.
Speaker 2: I can't be.
Speaker 3: Niggling like I ain't got that folly man, show eGain why they can't wait till you got it? Yeah, but wait.
Speaker 2: Up, I got I gotta something. I'm just saying they're telling the truth. It ain't it's cut the rules on the streets.
Speaker 3: Made the internet.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: They need to deleat that ship, bro, the internet. Bro, Bro listen, they need to money tie that ship to a different way to excu you.
Speaker 2: For a nigga, A for a nigga? What action? Yeah? If you do that ship, you do that ship, Yeah, nigga. I don't do goop of ship on the internet.
Speaker 1: But it easy to get caught up in a lot of times. You might not other people. You don't know what lane to somebody, bro, the.
Speaker 2: Whole word you hold listen.
Speaker 5: If somebody talking about something I'm doing, the lifestyle I live and that we're talking about it's conversation. Ain't even for them anyway. I don't get off how they feel about that, right, nigga, This ship I'm talking about and the nigga don't live this ship gonna be like hold on, turn the music out, shout talking.
Speaker 1: You feel me for them many character we are got a carrot.
Speaker 2: He is here, but it ain't for them. It ain't for them.
Speaker 1: But you know, I mean, you know I in this video I record and then sending him don't even put it out in the post, like bro, I want to put this.
Speaker 2: Off wogle, I just have to say it. I want to do the Goofy ship.
Speaker 3: Ever, God no, I don't know. But y'all don't know.
Speaker 2: Goofy that you that you practicing professionalism, But.
Speaker 6: Y'all don't know how I feel. Y'all don't know how to feel. B nigga be dealing with a lot of emotional any feel doing that ship. But you can't say what NI control. Look let me you're right though, you're right, but get what what it is. I would like that, I would like that, I agree, but get what though y'all can't tell y'all know how to control y'all emotion by some ship. Y'all ain't never been through though. Y'all ain't never been through your partner getting killed. But the whole internet smoking on your buddy, did that?
Speaker 2: Did that? Y'all ain't been through that, bro.
Speaker 6: Y'all ain't been through that. That nigga the whole East Side or the West side talking about it. Nigga ain't smoking the They ain't putting in the song. They ain't making enough joke. They ain't got no The man mama see that, the man kids see that. Everybody see this ship, Bro, that ship be really hitty, young niga like fuck that sure. The nigga onna camera. I don't give for about my boy. The nigga dish making my boy.
Speaker 2: What the hell? Because nigga emotional?
Speaker 3: Now, I don't get hey, hey, that what it bought down to. He brought down to emotional.
Speaker 2: But you can't talk about you go in the motion.
Speaker 5: The one thing I know for a fact what you really do with that gun ain't no such thing, no emotional against the nigga. You're right what you're talking about, nigga right because if you're willing to do that ship like I'm willing to do that ship nigga. But I get outside and get the ups on your stupid as nigga dead nigga. Right, you can't be emotional as against the nigga. You gotta be a fucking thinker nigga. You can't think the fucking gangster doing that. We're talking about crash outs. The reasons what us talking about crash We already know what they're ready to do, so conversation shouldn't being about them.
Speaker 2: What were talking about right now?
Speaker 3: We need help that where you need to help, No, that we need to help crash that we need to help.
Speaker 1: We need to help the crash outs, bro, But we gotta help the crash Yeah, bro, we gotta help the crash out. Bro.
Speaker 3: Listen, we gotta help the form of crash out me bro myself.
Speaker 1: Bro, like okay, cool, like big saying, it's a line with crash not to If we're gonna crash, let's crash.
Speaker 2: All the way.
Speaker 3: What car you' I'm gonna tell you what car and meet your head on like you said, let's share a location, get over, let's get it done.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do all that we're gonna crab. We gonna crash, and the whole world don't need to be in our business. We're gonna crash over here meeting you. But yes or no, it is for it is for paying for all this build up. Craship, this w W ship, y'all our we y'all. They do this ship on the camera. They God damn go in the studio and rap about this ship. Nigga blowing up about that ship business bro that hell fuck. We'll see them when we see them thegther. But were dicing for now. We can't gonna kill.
Speaker 3: Them to whatever however you go, We're gonna do it.
Speaker 6: But right now and get we're going in the boot talking about it. We don't lie talking about it. God, that ship like if a nigga see that can make them some money.
Speaker 1: Though what they go to do, go to the man, to the mazifun, everybody nigga saying type of bullshit.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 5: That's the line that's the and that's the line that is drawing with being a real nigga, because certain things you can't choose. You can't say I'm gonna go be a real nigga. I'm gonna go do this, but then I'm gonna come back and be a real nigga line. You step over that motherfucking line like once you tell, but you can't step back over to the.
Speaker 3: I don't look like that no more.
Speaker 2: You don't look like that. Don't look like listen, listen, I'm gonna listen.
Speaker 3: I just want to ask you to do it.
Speaker 2: Look like that. It doesn't look like not to me, not to people, don't not to the ones that you understand what he's saying. This is what he said.
Speaker 3: He said, he said, it don't look like you can't come back from it.
Speaker 5: Because the people that y'all are all y'all advocating for who's doing this, are not in what we're talking about. We're talking about people in the trailer park, people in home, people who just love what they do like a fucking movie. They're not living what we living. I'm not counting them, but I'm not killing time. But I'm not talking. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But if you but we know what I'm talking about, about, we know what sild, we know what you know what side. So that ship is, that ship has got damn it's the minority fact.
Speaker 2: That's what it's the minority. It's not the majority. You're right, So okay, let's let's go by that.
Speaker 5: Rainbow your hair on your pants and your color, then rainbow you called in and everybody else doing it.
Speaker 2: But that's not that's not that's the majority.
Speaker 3: That's not the majority.
Speaker 2: That's the majority.
Speaker 3: That's the majority. That's gone.
Speaker 1: That's a general that ain't that's a jump. That's some ship that looked like the minority. Is the fingernails and all that they just the minority.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that that ship. He got them doing what they're doing, telling get to come back? Right?
Speaker 1: They still know he crazy or now he rapping, don't nobody ain't. We ain't gonna say he told, But we know our buddy hard.
Speaker 2: That many people in the streets. It's just more publicized know about the internet streets. It's two different things. But that's what I'm saying. It's not that many. But no one listen want saying.
Speaker 3: Do you think the young nigga give a fuck even he rapped me?
Speaker 2: You think you give a fuck about what Pole Bank got to say? What the cold is when niggas being accepted by their piers are still getting money.
Speaker 3: And pushing hat fact even know we say, you know, we're saying the real truth.
Speaker 1: Brother, that slame brother niggas supposed to be born. Nigga still getting pussing money and everything else, and niggas following them everything. Nigga won't still behind him, going to grab it, bat do whatever whatever.
Speaker 3: The real niggas can't walking in the bath throw on. Ain't looking at motherfucking the nigga.
Speaker 2: Exactly what we know. You know, we know that, we know that.
Speaker 5: If you want to, if you want to, if you want to get their balanced cool, if you don't want to look at the mirror.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 6: Roger about the Instagram. I can't talk about my public perception. I don't give a funk about nothing not me. You know, I can't make sure your name ain't talking about me.
Speaker 2: I'm talking put my nigga.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, basically, a nigga, don't give a fun all they say. I told they say, I don't give.
Speaker 1: What they may what they saying that nigga when they're saying though, yeah when the coming out ship in my comments? Yeah about why Jay, why I am bro? Don't just make sure what's around me sided, Bro, I can't be.
Speaker 3: Trying to change it.
Speaker 6: He ain't gonna give a fun he nigga comes shoot up the hood killer Granny like damn them niggas went the shot like, bro, they know that ship go away like, ain't nobody got confie, ain't nothing.
Speaker 3: This should been a year. The niggas start in. They song granted.
Speaker 6: Pat like down, No, don't let a nigga come back and shoot somebody else that matter on their side or that was somebody who they hate while you be doing ship over there, you and then we hit granny. Oh my god, nigga fuck granted, granted we did some grand were smoking grants and ship.
Speaker 2: Now we're playing.
Speaker 3: Making this ship funny. Nigga don't care no fun bro, Bro, nigga, don't ship all of our perception. Bro, that wasn't really fucking up.
Speaker 6: That wasn't spoiling it for real niggas because it ain't even a nigga know he's faking fuck and don't care like y'all nigga.
Speaker 3: Y'all nigga still.
Speaker 2: Trying to be real by y'all.
Speaker 3: Nigga stupid. Better get with it, bro, want some money, you want what.
Speaker 2: You did?
Speaker 1: Way boy, tell get a purse do all that on weird ship. Bro, you gotta care about your last name.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: That means it's over. That's what it sounds like. If it's that bad, it cann't get worse. And is it over? That's the question.
Speaker 3: I can't get worse, That's.
Speaker 2: What I can't get work. I'm saying. I feel like it's over. They don't give me this. She is gonna be different, bro. Yeah, it's gonna be different by it.
Speaker 3: She's gonna be way by. Yeah, like.
Speaker 2: Nigga, you don't want cold.
Speaker 6: We ain't gonna say that, Nigga that don't stand on the cold, Bro. But that ship is not, like you said, celebrated. It's like all these other ship It's it really was.
Speaker 3: It really was. It really was, Bro.
Speaker 4: I don't think it was never celebrated how it's supposed to be. But let me ask this, so LOTZ look at twenty twenty sixteen versus twenty twenty six verse twenty thirty six. Let's look at that picture, right, how much worse is it now twenty twenty six than twenty sixteen because it was fucked up then too.
Speaker 2: It's all a different worst man.
Speaker 1: It's a different worst bro, because everything is gonna be worse when it's in real time. It will fuck up then too. The whole ad nigga doing shit shit back then too. It's just we in real time talking about it. So it's worse because we.
Speaker 2: Here making it.
Speaker 4: So this conversation is like moral less, like the granted the kids, everybody go fuck everybody like that's like moral.
Speaker 2: What it is soulless.
Speaker 6: That's really what it is. That when it boil down to it, bro, that what it is you You you can't tell to me. I ain't saying this.
Speaker 2: I'm this is how I feel like.
Speaker 6: You can't tell no nigga how to be when he twenty four twenty five, brog Yeah, the niggas more than yeah.
Speaker 3: Bro, you gotta come up with this ship. This ship gotta be in you, bro. Your uncles and ship. A lot of these nigga uncles were fuck niggas and ship.
Speaker 1: A lot of these niggas don't know no Datta, but they Mama man brother, They MoMA and they and they and they Mama brother been fighting ship and at the family real They don't know nothing butter fucking why they beat on bitches and ship.
Speaker 3: That why do that? Broh yeah.
Speaker 6: God Like, when I was saying it was celebrated, I wasn't saying like nigga be horayra. I'm saying it was celebrated back in in y'all day as in you tell like y'are always talking about nigg tell niggas go get a job. A nigga got.
Speaker 3: Damn get out away here, get out the way.
Speaker 1: And then when so basically, if a nigga tell and then he get out and go and go get a job and do all that ship when another nigga come home and we throw him a part of what, that's celebrated or were gone everybody.
Speaker 3: Got woo home and that's still celebrated.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You know you ain't did nothing flaw because we're happy you home. Now when the rat get out, the nigga turned god like, damn got the money, it's a broken it's.
Speaker 2: You go home. You can do jordi ye. Man, you go home, man, your broke party, no party. Man.
Speaker 3: Know what I'll tell you is it's what do man?
Speaker 2: What club y'all going to?
Speaker 1: Many put up a man of it to get into a belt. Well, he's saying is basically, guess what it was like you said, it's still under because guess what if you know you told when you came home, we didn't nobody know you home when you you didn't even appear to them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just your mom and them knew you were home. You would with your kids all that know. You go, you go there with them, you won't come. You need on the ground before they get out on the way home. Like how you how you fixed that time?
Speaker 1: Time?
Speaker 2: Fix it?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 2: You just got so you think you could be fisted though, honestly, everything can be fixed. I want, I want to, I want to, I want to.
Speaker 3: Everything to be fit didn't get work.
Speaker 5: I had the internet, Bro, If I had the internet, scream, this is me. If I had the internet like they had the internet back in my days. You don't think I would have been doing all the same ship. I'm thissing everybody. I'm making this y'all did it?
Speaker 2: You did you did I'm out you did it. You did it every club with the Jury song, with Jurry song, you did it. I'm performing the songs in front of them.
Speaker 3: I want but what he told me, let me say, let me say the little the.
Speaker 1: Difference is the ship you were doing. You were doing to steal off some more ship whatever it was, and you felt play. Then he's saying these nigga do some whole ass ship and justify that facts.
Speaker 2: On the internet speaking on screen saying is it fixable? What I was telling. What I'm saying is yes, it's fixable because I was.
Speaker 5: Doing the same behaviors. Like you say, the worst is different. You know what I'm saying, the same thing that they doing. I was doing a form of it too.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So what I'm saying is if if I could, but if if I can fix this, if I cant bitch, if I can change.
Speaker 2: I can change. I can change. I can change.
Speaker 3: But let me say that, hold they're gonna kill it. How many usually they is facts? Nigga bro? Course sided, nigga bro, were trying to look in the mirror, that question myself, That question nigga, that's that's one of them. That's like going to the league.
Speaker 2: Fact fact. I feel like, to man, you gotta you gotta, you gotta stay. A lot of change. That's nothing, That's what I'm saying. How many like that?
Speaker 1: Mind said, He's saying it can't change because it's gonna be too many casualty to it before.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a couple of young theeds.
Speaker 2: The're gonna slip through the crack like shout. It end up being one the one shout, end up being one the one.
Speaker 1: But the majority gonna what man, the baby cal get eight man, some mom don't make it be a bit.
Speaker 3: Most of them know most of them, so it can't be changed.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be. It's gonna be a select you. It's gonna be God gonna pull them through.
Speaker 2: It's gonna take it. It's part of the cycle.
Speaker 3: God might sit you down.
Speaker 2: So you listen.
Speaker 1: He got three for you, He got he found whatever and he got different. This nigga got shot changing like he had a baby, changing like its ship come like that. But what about the nigga just get lost, bro fact they gotta find.
Speaker 3: Some people ain't And it's more than the usual. Listen, go to church, come are on, do all the right stuff.
Speaker 5: Day, eat right, workout, jog in the morning, hype with bank on Sundays.
Speaker 2: Your choice, he said, make if you make your bro this ship worldwide, worldwide. Tell you what it is.
Speaker 3: This ship is an upbringing.
Speaker 6: This ship is like how y'all need to upbring all y'all upbringing you planning selling large? Brother, you got fall the sea pictures on the internet, bro, like from your Hey Dave, you got too.
Speaker 1: Niggas ain't even getting in front of no camera. The shooters definitely ain't getting in front of no camera.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: The shooter got a page with the gun, with the gun. Niggame.
Speaker 6: Baby schmacked something five five high man crazy. Everybody know he did something before. But he getting six thousand, Like who can delete?
Speaker 2: They paid?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get crazy. You don't have to go up thirty two thousand like ship going going, She's not going like, I don't even get my and he Ap preaches.
Speaker 3: It's just a couple of men, malls and plaus you. He he right here with the young nigga, like any nigga fo nigga. He right here with the nigga and the department they fot niggas. Great fuck nigga.
Speaker 2: Rock.
Speaker 6: It's the message, bro. We were just truthfully speaking. Bro, we were some young bullshit nigga. But I message like I can I know I'm doing some bullshit. My dad ain't talking to me for money.
Speaker 3: He's talking. I'm calling he what's up player you got.
Speaker 6: I don't even fun with niggas like you feel he nigga nigga do some bullshit neighborhood, the niggas that they looking up to.
Speaker 1: It's celebrating, celebrating, they celebrate that. So how IMPORTA know I'm doing wrong? So that's a generation of upbringing. I'm a product of y'all generation of being upbringing. Mall is a product where he counter roll over niggas who raised him the way he is.
Speaker 3: So that's good. But what about the young niggas's getting raised by the funck niggas? What about them? What they gonna do?
Speaker 2: What they gonna do? Though over? Because I ca super That's what I like. That's why.
Speaker 3: Y'all, y'all got your own relationship.
Speaker 1: Show me and him, brothers him got their own Like, Bro, it's gonna always like some kind of way sign his weight, you know what I'm saying. That's why I'm telling you though I'm gonna put out the message to be a player, I ain't gonna be no player and still teach you how to be a fuck nigga or even to.
Speaker 2: Agree with no fun ship period. I'm gonna tell you the player I.
Speaker 3: Do and guess what you'll be over ride.
Speaker 1: You have all your nigga that this is a player, all your niggas from their neighborhood or whatever, and they know they're on some bullshit, and me being a player, I'm over I'm kind of overrid, like everybody from my neighborhood on the bullshit.
Speaker 2: So now it's like ship, y'all your go ahead.
Speaker 3: I know it ain't right, but that's that's not me being a player.
Speaker 1: That's me being a fuck nigga, a player or a real nigga, a real solid man, gonna stand up for what I believe it if I'm overrid or not. You know me, if I don't know, if my whole if the whole world on against what I know is right facts, I'm gonna stand up what.
Speaker 2: I know for right.
Speaker 1: Ship hell noah, man, y'all, y'all go ahead, man man that ship weak man, I ain't funking with that ship coming around me with that ship. And you're gonna you're gonna have a couple of nigga they're gonna be like for a couple niggas. So that's you got to lead by example by example.
Speaker 3: But you got most nigga like, let's do it, brother knowing herd being fast there by you don't.
Speaker 6: But at the end of the day, said, really in real time you feel you know what I'm saying, that happening in real time.
Speaker 3: So nigga, be mean the brother who right there? But what about my brother who right here, Like I'm we're gonna bust ship.
Speaker 5: You should don't think you just gotta tell him. God damn, and she don't tell been around there.
Speaker 1: That's why I said. But as a sid, you're never not gonna. You would have never came out to your office.
Speaker 2: Now. I'm all been the same way.
Speaker 1: If I ever changed, if you if I started off being this nigga and then when ship got this way or ship went this way and I turned in this nigga, I ain't the same nigga no more. I'm me because I've been the same nigga.
Speaker 2: What I believe in.
Speaker 5: I'm saying it from the point that from what you're saying is right. It's just for you to stay how you wrong be around.
Speaker 3: So I'm telling you that's ship.
Speaker 2: Guess what, that's some ship. Know what I'm saying. But what I'm but everybody ain't meant to be like you.
Speaker 3: That's the fact.
Speaker 1: Everybody that I man in malls of this, how many screams of it? I mean in literal, how many banks of this? That's that's like a chosen few.
Speaker 2: So when they say can it change, no, it's gonna get worse. Man, that nigga be soldier, bro. Everybody means to be a general.
Speaker 3: That what we're trying to tell you.
Speaker 2: I am. I'm saying it. We ain't.
Speaker 3: We don't need no hotline. He didn't need some lawyers. He needs some lawyers. Nigga be crawd. I'm just saying, let's.
Speaker 2: Take it back to respect together, respect the game.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: If you tell broke gone, bro, tail bro gone. And if you say you silid, Bro, you know your bloody told Bro. Don't handle that nigga, Bro, no matter how much you look like you said, turn your heart off.
Speaker 3: No hang with him on the street. Ship that you go to a birthday party.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, you can go to your kid part.
Speaker 1: Picture will be selling we don't be a man no street No, nope, nope, I don't agreeing with that.
Speaker 2: No he do send him home.
Speaker 3: I don't care who he is trying to meet.
Speaker 2: That's a man. Yeah, hurt me, send him home, Yeah, hurt me.
Speaker 3: Whatever happened from you not going?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I told you go home? Yeah your whole Yeah, I do want to go home. He about cars.
Speaker 1: Great bully at you so be bullying got the name on it. I totally look when I talk to your moment.
Speaker 2: Man, don't even be out here no more. Man. He applied by the rules of the street. Let no matter how much I love you, I love you, still go home.
Speaker 3: Take you to the house.
Speaker 2: If I even I ain't gonna put that out there because that's what the disntion come in. Don't even call me. I love you, call me, call me calling, go from you calling now you're trying to pull up No all that.
Speaker 3: No, I love you, bro, I love you.
Speaker 1: What you did you need to except what you did more than I had to. Brother, go home and a real nigga twins who know he ain't dead? Right, Yeah, we're gonna say I love you too. Yeah, you ain't gonna see me no more. I love you, bro, I'm gonna love you. On other side, I get locked up jail. I know I can't call you for nothing. I know if I die, I know you ain't got nothing.
Speaker 2: But I know you love me as a brother. Yeah, yeah, they wouldn't up. They wouldn't up.
Speaker 3: Nigga sposed to be real, You supposed to be solid.
Speaker 6: But you know your buddy told and the love you got fun you still that when she started getting water, everything started getting stipulation. He went over there shouting the apartment. He went over that shot apartment. But they bro like, hell no, bro, we said, when ain't shooting at nobody house. You know what I'm saying, Like, it ain't no law of the land no more.
Speaker 2: It just free will. It's just niggas ain't enforcing it. Who the said home? But this is what I think different.
Speaker 3: But what I think this was.
Speaker 2: This way happened with a switch, bro.
Speaker 3: This way happened that though it wasn't enough niggas getting sent home. Yeahs believe this.
Speaker 1: It wasn't enough. Niggas who know what they did, what they were supposed to do. Fact they did wrong. They was never sent home. Then when when it was in y'all times and before y'all time, Nigga knew he was not here because his whole family gonna die.
Speaker 3: I know him dying.
Speaker 1: Nig all them folk, my boss, all them folks you knew not to tell. You know what's gonna happen to you.
Speaker 2: You knew not the fund your your boy girl, you know what's gonna happen to you.
Speaker 3: So like nigga, I want to die. Unless I'm ready to die, I'm gonna do something wrong.
Speaker 2: Now. It's like niggas.
Speaker 1: It's consequences and reprofessals, not like ship niggas drawing lines for their partners don't have Let the nigga have no money.
Speaker 2: Oh lord, oh fucking line. It's a fucking bridge getting built.
Speaker 3: I don't give a how much money he got sending him home.
Speaker 2: Doing what? Bro.
Speaker 1: We just can't keep I'm doing on my streak I'm from I'm doing, keep barking at what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: We can't keep.
Speaker 2: Who they send at home, man, Bro, we got to.
Speaker 3: Just stand on real bro. Bro, if you on each side, you shot. If you ain't, you ain't.
Speaker 1: If you if you can, if you can make an assumption of goddamn exception by some ship, ain't all the way solid broad what it is, Bro, Nigga can't keep trying but one way bet some ship and some nigga like go, man go. However, y'all said just go like that over there, Bro, do that over there when right when the line is drown that what I'm on that I'm saying like I'm gonna show you through my ass and did what it is. But Bro, I ain't bron when the line gets drown, when the line gets drawn, right, you say this, what's the line that's gonna get drawn right now? It ain't no line right here right now. We got solid and we got niggas that ain't solid, but not a line getting drown. So the niggas who know they solid, right, they're gonna be on this side.
Speaker 2: Not a line get drown the.
Speaker 1: Niggas who ain't solid, right, the niggas who on this side. Everybody letting you know the same way, it ain't no a nigga in the back over here with the side of the niggas like it ain't no, ain't it ain't it ain't no, it ain't no, it ain't no nigga.
Speaker 2: That's always the side. Like way, everybody on the same chord, like.
Speaker 1: Now take your home, go home twin with love, and that's gonna be the line drawn, and niggas gonna know, like I can't even go over there nigga. Nobody sitting with your I do no more. You've been in the room. God je gone, bro everybody on this side, you're not accepting.
Speaker 2: Me no more. They're not setting to me.
Speaker 1: It's still it's still become like, don't let it be the nigga like sayd y'all say the nigga with the money or the nigga with the money cuds keeping my cubs and my cutin my cuttin.
Speaker 2: He told, let me be your henna, be a little one for aig man power y'all. Nigga, God be with y'all.
Speaker 3: Nigga broke over there because the nigga what I'm saying, I ain't with that. God, I still know how going with like, I ain't no nigga that with that.
Speaker 2: You know that you just gotta let them learn toil the until they the money. Ain't let me tell you.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you, is you really bumping your head again? Looking at like you bump your head though, Like is you really bumping your head if you like right here right? But I'm solid, But then, my boy, that's wrong with it?
Speaker 2: Did you? Is you?
Speaker 1: Is you bumping your head? Is you ever gonna get it? It's taking the population though, what's gonna make you get it? It's taking the population because you got too many solid niggas.
Speaker 2: Actually, you got some.
Speaker 1: Nigga that they'll tell on everybody, but don't tell on certain niggas.
Speaker 2: I ain't telling my boy. Yeah, I'm what he's saying.
Speaker 3: I said on a couple there for Harlem. I'm gonna be back here. You got to feel like you and brother ain't gonna tell on you.
Speaker 2: Bro, got the nigga say that for sure.
Speaker 3: But the nigga that all tell a right a nigga like Bru, I know what you did? Stay on that Jo, tell on me boy gold Over there.
Speaker 2: Ain't right though, Bank, but but I sent them home. Don't tell on me listen though. That's right though, But see a lot of listener in real life. List but that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Don't listen, no.
Speaker 2: Bank, Look, okay, I can't fit. That's a nigga.
Speaker 3: That's the nigga wh's saying that, Okay, But a nigga.
Speaker 1: Telling me like, I ain't gonna tell on you, mam. But I'm gona telling them little and I'm gonna tell them talk.
Speaker 2: Just now, just being real.
Speaker 3: What I'm gonna tell him.
Speaker 2: I'm telling them either twin, don't.
Speaker 3: Don't be already O bother for telling on some niggas.
Speaker 2: Got the whole Wow, tell be Bro. You know you that that wrong? Somebody got Bro. I'm just going nigga something.
Speaker 3: We gotta cater to the rat right.
Speaker 4: Get you.
Speaker 3: I know the nigga gets you, but think about that. If a nigga do get you when you get hold deal with hmm.
Speaker 1: If a nigga do get you when he get home, then we who gonna treat him like he got some niggas nobody? That's what I'm saying. So what you do you get out of? Like I'm gonna keep the break. Niggas don't niggas know how my stances on ship. I don't know what the internet thing, but niggas, niggas don't try to be my friend after they don't need nothing flow because I'm a nigga that gonna.
Speaker 4: Call it out.
Speaker 2: He's gonna try to no type of flaws ship.
Speaker 3: If he shipped them, nigga, don't call me no more.
Speaker 2: They know they go home.
Speaker 3: Cause Bank somewhere saying you don't heard it before you even get the call.
Speaker 1: You know, Bank round up telling everybody your fucking I'm calling everybody, but besides y'all on off the rip.
Speaker 5: Nigga already had my conversation here. You already you already know what I'm saying anyway, So I don't call me.
Speaker 3: That's off your character. What nigga they gonna call that They not gonna make some excuses phone.
Speaker 6: I don't want to call. I want to call an excuses nigga. What they are my MoMA nigga doing any day?
Speaker 3: They called.
Speaker 6: Banking Marlon Low in the stream them fire. I know what they're staying. But when they see me with my little if it my my buddy, who they but it don't call him like come on, bro, you know brouh might take out in my coat that.
Speaker 2: Like bro?
Speaker 1: What like hey y bro, where y'all let bro pull up? He was walking up like he did wrong, but he went twin like rout hereaching up here, Bro, nigga walking away.
Speaker 3: Yo, Bladdy Yo, real boy.
Speaker 2: And my boy and Matt little no get well, give what I'm saying my boy.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying my boys? No, no, you know if you listen to your boy that cold, you will tell your boss. Always said both of y'all. Take y'all laying home.
Speaker 1: We grew up on the cold, so we know this. We know that we ain't got no boys walking up on that j We don't got that. But I'm saying what I know what is going on. I know that's going on. You know what I'm saying that what I said, Okay, we're saying from I'm saying from the line, Joe.
Speaker 2: I'm on the side of the perspective, so.
Speaker 3: I can't be on this side of the line. But I'm just gonna get you if I.
Speaker 2: Was a nigga that was on given I was on this side of.
Speaker 1: The line, right, and I know I did something that went right, right, I'm gonna say, hell no, I ain't going around the boy man, ain't gonna lie to I ain't right, So that ship, it's all good if I'm even if I'm talking to my boy that's around y'all feeling from their respect, I'm like, hell no, it's all good when I catch.
Speaker 2: You with you. But that's accountability. Niggas ain't got that.
Speaker 3: Ain't going on. But are you gonna go around on the other side and tell the ship no, no, no, I'm saying no, from from given what's going on over here? They are what they do with the ship too though. Now yeah, you feel like I beat you to it. Really is the new with the ship, like, man, that's what's going on.
Speaker 2: Like you know you've seen really they don't listen like speed list.
Speaker 3: You see that your nigga mama tell me you better tell you said, I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm she said, they gonna you better get you out of here. Shut told. They put them cuff right on his Aye. Man, you're still going. He was like, why would you make me tell time to be hard as hell?
Speaker 2: To fucked up? You know what I can't your man in the street, You.
Speaker 3: Can't make me tell no what can't nothing? Make me tell she nothing? You know why because you understand the rules. You know these niggas be doing ship, don't yea.
Speaker 2: I remember one.
Speaker 3: Time you'll start out at such lying on me bro story. I wanted to looking at each other. I was saying, when you remember that ship they had you, Yeah, it would have been you.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: What happened? What happened? Tell all the way truth that.
Speaker 6: What the But I respect I respect these niggas who for not knowing. If I didn't have bank, I wouldn't know.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I was going to go in there and tell a lie, not knowing that he folks trained to take a lot, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But he was sitting right there with me. I was mining. So he's sitting right there with me. He ain't got nothing to say, is he charge? We got in the car.
Speaker 2: You're like, what you just to say?
Speaker 1: Like I was telling God that when he was like hell, and I don't ever do that. I'm a I'm a kid kid, so I'm like, right, So now that I'm older and I.
Speaker 6: See nigga saying I'm watching first four that I'm seeing im, I'm having partners while I used to have a little fun and ship like nah bro and then then ship. I'm like, I was finna do that same ship when I was got twelve thirty get treated.
Speaker 3: But you didn't learn.
Speaker 2: I learned.
Speaker 3: They didn't learn.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying. This is a damn lie. Well, everybody know in the street you do not talk to no sounds.
Speaker 1: Hold, let me say that these nigga been good enough lies to their mama, grand mama. They had no dad to be like you lying, I'm going to punching your ship.
Speaker 3: They don't lie to their mama. They took the lie fact so they thinking, nigga lie to these people and didn't.
Speaker 2: Want the folks already know.
Speaker 3: So like say, I going to ask you, I ask you a question that they know the answer to.
Speaker 2: Were you there? Was you?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: You be like nah, noah, I wonder. Then you tell you, tell your story where you were. Then what they do is, we got you in a lie, so this ain't you show you you? Then you now you're stumbling the bumbling in the jumpler. You're stumbling bumbling in the jumping.
Speaker 3: So you're like, damn they know, Yeah, nigga, get caught your nigga, get caught in They live knowing that I'm lying. Finna go jail in the way. They be like they know and they're gonna tell it.
Speaker 2: Truth.
Speaker 1: They're gonna tell it. And when they come home get what they're still the same.
Speaker 2: Nigga.
Speaker 3: I'm good, I'm good.
Speaker 5: How they think that they can over talk somebody when they was in the spad class in school.
Speaker 3: So many niggas and the honors class you understand, nigga, don't you know?
Speaker 1: You know niggas playing double AAE. Yeah, going there going that motherfucker. That's why you your best game.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: You got the right to not say ship while you're saying nothing.
Speaker 3: But you got niggas that feel like niggas feel like you got these young get locked up right knowing ain't got no mother.
Speaker 2: So then wanna go through the process of getting out of.
Speaker 1: Jail like I'm gonna get out, so I gotta try to talk my way out, but you talk your way in it.
Speaker 3: You get what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 2: I know my mama broke. I know this.
Speaker 3: I know that I know a nobody gonna come help me get out of jail. I'm finna have to sit to court, nigga, thank you. So the nigga go in there and try to talk their way out.
Speaker 2: I want that, I want this.
Speaker 3: I want that I want this and then get proved with these folks that went to school for this ship to train to see you lying and show you you lying.
Speaker 2: Now you think you caught, you turn into a little boy and tail. I can't understand that a lot of nigga don't even know you.
Speaker 3: Nigga, because you don'na been through the process. I talk about the nigga that came out of the poort and shot that gun. He whatever, he know he guilty. He already feeling guilt.
Speaker 1: But I an got caught thinking like flay my way out whatever.
Speaker 3: That's how these nigga doing so okay, I see yeah, so yeah, he like them niggas like just like all the time to take the pills out the word that ain't gonna caidn.
Speaker 2: Same shiit, same shit. It's a lot of trying to set with come with nothing. He ain't even gotten in to do with the with the kids.
Speaker 1: You feel like gonna keep it real. He nigga ain't accepting nothing. You look at the care of.
Speaker 3: Old nigga that probably told some a nigga hold everything, you're not a good nigga to thing period.
Speaker 2: These nigga don't.
Speaker 1: These niggas been all the bitches and fuck niggas in the world. Like it's probably that's abuse that I took the nigga through. And nigga, I explained to him, I ain't.
Speaker 2: Never say you is.
Speaker 1: I said, you acting like because I know what's in you're acting like a bitch. So either you gonna string up. I can see a nigga straining up. Now, if you a lost, call you bet my son will well you lost.
Speaker 2: You got too much of that on your.
Speaker 1: Other side than you. It's something else. But I see a nigga taking it like nah, you right or you you willing? So I'm gonna keep telling you once I see a nigga mind made up, don't give a bro your mind made up?
Speaker 2: You was a whole. Who am I finna waste this on you? In this so your mom? I can tell us a little.
Speaker 3: When I can tell so you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's people. I can tell this ship to. Why am I gonna keep trying to force something in your brain? Brother? You some niggas has made that way. Yeah, I said, a lot of them niggas and get it. Okay, niggas do ship.
Speaker 3: That's not a septic right, And when after that happened, they still get it.
Speaker 2: Celtic.
Speaker 3: It's still I'm still celtic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, okay, I can tell them this nigga, this nigga, this nigga right here, and I'm gonna come back.
Speaker 3: Don't let me be no tho.
Speaker 1: I can do something gay. I'm God nigga. Nigga can't really like, don't let me be no ship. Don't let me be able to be like it's a rumor on God or even if they know it's true, niggas know it's true, I'm still accepted them me, like, don't let me do something that's not incepted, right, don't let me be no gangster.
Speaker 2: We ain't talking street period. Yeah no, no we talk. We're talking. Yeah, we ain't talking street bro. See listen period. That's why I when I be.
Speaker 1: Sitting on the mother, I don't want to sound eating because it's we're talking from a place that don't exist.
Speaker 2: You get what I'm saying. We talked about let's talk about.
Speaker 3: But imagine it ain't street. But I ain't trying to cut it.
Speaker 1: Imagine how harder that you know, mall been putting grind there, I've been grind we still, But want me tell you why because we won't get with the wrestling ship because we won't.
Speaker 3: God damn, it's too embedded in the bro. Like I can't do that.
Speaker 1: Like eet told they said, he gave they It's like it's ship harder.
Speaker 3: You gotta really get with the program or ship.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have a long way to help you.
Speaker 3: You ain't with the program, your record, get what money? I know I got the money.
Speaker 2: You too rich?
Speaker 6: Are you gonna smell the hole on me too? I don't hell no, get your bitch ass want you around.
Speaker 3: You're gonna twenty You're gonna tunish my dick riders. I'm God really put a big fact what we were talking about this same ship. I smelled that them nigga thought I was crazy. Bro. I told them ain't coming into the bestort no more.
Speaker 1: They can't see me since I ain't doing it, smoking hand whatever, Bro, because he's gotta do it, you can't, Bro, Monday the first I'm finished, No do it today.
Speaker 2: Soon as you think about to do it right then I ain't doing that ship no more.
Speaker 3: That y'all nigga fucking around niggas like y'all want it.
Speaker 1: Then the nigga show you you don't want it, then y'all bitch your niggas to try to do some most ship that ain't it. That ain't where I come from, Bro, I come from ship a whire them nigga. Ain't cause them nigga mad about what you did to them, not you better watch goddamn for under covers. He got them sitting outside your house. I won't come from that was keeping the rial like I ain't never got into it with a nigga that that was that didn't want to do nothing to me.
Speaker 6: But I'm gonna keep it rid of it. I feel like a lot of cities that ain't, like well Chicago to the they standing on that busy yo ass, tell yo ad dude, they really want to shmake your ass or like this.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's a game, but it's a lot of city that still do.
Speaker 1: It's the popular ship, bro, all that ship with the fashion and all that ship. When the god damn while the whole being all that old ship that is ship that like we can dishpate the game. We got the money, we got the we got the god damn we got they got the proper. Yeah, we got we got the culture. You know what I'm saying. We got the culture, like Chicago got the coach with the drill. But they still standing on they like did what this This ship really isn't better than that? We know, we know, goddamn nigga should make you ship go back to schmake I ain't tying to cry.
Speaker 3: They started out.
Speaker 6: They got them smoking and smoking that got them nigga man hey Man Dirk and that bit holding his head up. We don't know if he guilty or not, Free dirt, But I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, we know he ain't went now, I ain't yet been in a long enough he't when it ain't got damn.
Speaker 3: It ain't anything bigga Dad did. All that type of ship just don't be in certain nigga, even if it is in him.
Speaker 2: I don't give if I eat this, I can't do it.
Speaker 3: A lot of the nigga don't feel like they can't do it like me. Even if I want to do somebody can't do it like for the wrong nigga got voices number it is because they don't go to the voice.
Speaker 2: It's over the voice.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: This ship ratling broe.
Speaker 3: And one what I told you that I don't like. Yeah, man.
Speaker 2: Wrestling bro he situation. You gotta stand on real life principles wrestling world ship, not.
Speaker 3: Get what.
Speaker 1: Once the nigga figured that out, he can get He can get it, yes, bro, because you know what, you can't create the lane. See niggas trying to go in a nigga lane. You create a lane, you all by yourself. It might take a little longer, but you're gonna make it happen.
Speaker 2: You in your own lane. You just gotta know the nigga that that's called grind.
Speaker 3: That's grind and put.
Speaker 5: Me up play together real quick. We gotta gonna put some niggas together to help me on my wrastling journey. I was I watched the documented right here for here that made him champion.
Speaker 6: Look, let me tell you you don't want to get call up and that she could get with your real self still in you too, So it's gonna he's gonna sucking around and collide.
Speaker 1: She's gonna sucking out of Collde. You gotta talk to niggas who you know us, I gotta know, I just know, yeah, all just put them to the testes. See yeah, the rations don't they talk about. Okay, I'm gonna hit you with the move I get. I'm gonna tell you I'm wrestling right now too. Let me tell you how a lot of niggas in this ship right now, bro trying to prove who they want to be. I'm in the motherfucker trying to prove that I ain't who I used to be. So that's my rationling, Like that's what I'm fighting with myself with, Like brother ship, I really want to do in this rational world.
Speaker 2: Come on, Bank, you're gonna never.
Speaker 1: See a grand kid, nobody, no more brother, So wrestle and be a good guy white teas bank skinning Bank.
Speaker 2: Get what I'm saying, Like you.
Speaker 1: Fee what I'm saying, because because I can't get with the the circus rationling, So what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: Is be rash, irrational wrestle. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get in in like yeah, and stay out of ship and just talk my ship.
Speaker 3: You get what I'm saying, Like nigg ain't going for nothing, but I ain't gonna be around.
Speaker 2: Nothing to go or nothing per a hundred percent. You know what I'm saying. That's the whole thing.
Speaker 1: I ain't even gonna be in the mix of it because I don't agree with none of this, Like this ship full of bitches, Like I can go, bitch, he probably suck a dick.
Speaker 3: He gonna till he done told he's sucking. It's like it's like it's too many and then damn but shout aside like fucked with little ship, fucked up that ship. You get what I'm saying, like you can look at a whole didn't get the one real nigga.
Speaker 1: Hell no, I don't want to be around them us too many what I'm saying. But no, no, so are we talking about now?
Speaker 2: But that what we really not niggas.
Speaker 1: Yes, universal old niggas doesn't turn into some whole ass big little bro.
Speaker 2: But that what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: See y'all talking about how we solved and do all that.
Speaker 1: Hey man, you bank y'all, tell, tell the world, Tell everybody who's hey, this is this this a o g this old school nigga.
Speaker 6: You can learn from me and my nigga, the man, y'all. Come on, man, y'all, Hey man, how y'all crating nigga gonna crack? You'll go be with the killers. You're wrong, go be with the rob But I learned that you feel me. But it's a lot of young nig that don't know that.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 2: How you how you a player?
Speaker 6: But you round with a nigga who done row three niggas this week? You don't even suposed to be round with him. Fact, that's not your lane. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But the nigga who will player when they get put quick? Oh well sticks, I'm I'm a player on it, no fun, I'm a player. I'm gonna tail.
Speaker 3: I'm a player.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tail.
Speaker 3: But because he ain't taking account of bit that, I don't spot to be with the nigga. You fee what I'm saying, nigga taking it well, I ain't on that now. You ain't on that. That wasn't fucking up. That was nigga, No brak, he ain't on that.
Speaker 2: Bro be on that.
Speaker 3: I ain't got no problem with.
Speaker 6: Your niggas who crashed. I don't because I ain't around it. Y'all even crash, but I make sure I don't go to y'all gas station. I don't get my hair cut where y'all get y'all cut.
Speaker 2: I hain't.
Speaker 3: But heead I go to ship to the HEMP.
Speaker 2: I fuck with him.
Speaker 3: That ain't really crashing like that.
Speaker 2: I come to counter.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I do what I do, but I ain't with no nigga yet. Don't give a fuck because I care. I here now so I ain't gonna act like I don't I got a daughter.
Speaker 2: I care.
Speaker 1: He's too many niggas trying to mix in with don't give a fuck, Like, don't give a fuck. That's what I'm That's what I'm trying to tell you. I understand it and uh and I send I know what it is because I have been in that mind state. So I ain't finna be just come around. These niggas come around, Oh jeez in town. Let me give y'all no, I don't stay with your nigga.
Speaker 3: I know wh y'all let do that.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna remove myself.
Speaker 1: I ain't finna try to walk up like I'm a Jehovah witness and no ship to tell them.
Speaker 2: No, bro, y'all nigga do what y'all do, be cause that what y'all own.
Speaker 3: But I'm not on that.
Speaker 2: But if I see your nigga in the crowd like shouty, you know you ain't with that. Facts. I've been doing that all my life forever, like come.
Speaker 1: On that, like call you out in front of nigga, what you got what you're doing while y'all got this nigga right here.
Speaker 2: Y'all know this nigga ain't like that.
Speaker 6: You tell when I but he tell a little social mantle. He's like the nigga lang, So why you hang with the nigga?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: He ain't.
Speaker 3: Bro, you're a player. Fact, but we was on bullshit. Even so, it's just always.
Speaker 6: Been a player of the freshest nigga ever in the world. Want to gamma give him somebody, he tell him straight up. But he ever once came up and said social like y'all don't to put him a player. You know what I'm saying, Like, why you nigga't in it? But niggas ain't hear that the day niggas ain't coming to their partner, like, Bro.
Speaker 2: This ain't for you. Bro.
Speaker 1: Oh God, you know what I'm saying, This ain't for you. I don't get in that hot hell go shoot, hell, I don't go hell Now.
Speaker 5: I think niggas do know that. It's just people just choose not to understand the process.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: People know this. Everybody knows you know right from wrong.
Speaker 5: Bro, it's just you choosing not to do it, and people haven't choosing to have self accountability, no influences, Like it's like you.
Speaker 3: Ain't with the ship ain't nothing.
Speaker 1: Ain't nothing, But I remember back what you been told that the really ship, ever, bro, man problems.
Speaker 2: Always on God.
Speaker 1: You might be like niggas ain't they ain't they ain't knowing that, they ain't know it because spread this you tell it. Ain't that he says ship big pull up on us and tell us it might be some more your niggas that's getting up all the money in the world, But feel like we ain't know what they own.
Speaker 2: Like yeall ain't like.
Speaker 3: That the big game and we want to ride around, shoot, do this, this, whatever the fuck we want to do.
Speaker 1: We think this is like that getting money on trapping that niggas fucking whole the same hole low key your nigga player got.
Speaker 3: Their own real whips all that.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying like, we feel like nigga ain't no ship. Niggas hole them niggas like niggas broke adding them. Niggas ain't no niss it's getting money.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You niggas got a start peeping, bro. It ain't lame to be you, like, just be you, bro. If you a cray them brother, all the crad, all that crad come in cra cray crack call.
Speaker 2: They go over here.
Speaker 6: Bro, we ain't hanging on nigga. That ain't we ain't forcun o a nigga hend We ain't nothing. We over here, Bro, with our mass, we crazy niggas. Get with the player, with all the rappers, get with the rappers.
Speaker 2: Guards got itself, guidenron Man, we.
Speaker 3: Need separation for elevation, Bro, need separations for elevation, Bro.
Speaker 1: But the nigga have to separate themselves. Don't get caught up in this ship thinking that you yeah, because it's gonna be majority. It's gonna be majority. It's gonna be it's gonna be one the two things. You don't separate yourself, you're gonna get caught up in the majority. It's the simple as that. If you don't separate yourself from that ship, you're gonna get caught up in it because it's the majority. You mean, it's the majority. The majority of niggas doing the ship that they know ain't right. Majority of niggas doing ain't taking care of their kid. So now niggas feel like, who need I know I was supposed to taking my kid all? Now one need nigga right here, don't take care of their kid. I'm cool over here with the nigga who don't take care of their kid without me just knowing in my head like nah, hell nah, except me being taking over the majority, y'all, y'all, y'all kid, y'all lame here, but I'm gonna take care my kid now. Nigga over there like hell na, surely gonna take your kids. That should looks good now, nigga going over there, going over there, now, going over there, instead of the nigga just being on like that them Ni.
Speaker 7: Kidna, see what y'all nigga niggas, young niggas, y'all are still y'all are be thanking, y'all showing but y'all right around, still.
Speaker 2: On the phone with niggas still whatever, still missing meanings. So really that bad? I can I can't.
Speaker 3: Like you're trying to persuade me to be a real nigga.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to swear you be a fuck nigga, so a tuger walk instead of well, I don't I.
Speaker 2: Can see a nigga.
Speaker 1: I just saw a nigga last night that I don't funk with from a can of paint but yeah, in this moment, what's up, bro.
Speaker 2: Pure, I ain't finna see you no more.
Speaker 1: You've been a professional, been like that before I got out the street. Bro, Man, how many times I'm gonna keep a break with you? Know, I'm gonna keep it a break with you?
Speaker 3: Probably how many times even before we start working around with your other you knew me but didn't know me, and vice versus, and.
Speaker 2: It'd be like that.
Speaker 1: You know in the city that I know, but I don't know them. Niggas nigga be big name niggas from everyone in respect, but I don't know y'all niggas want in your mixed because everybody want to know each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody want to be jangster.
Speaker 2: Everybody, everybody exactly what you like.
Speaker 1: With you even you ain't never change nothing nothing with you, bro, whatever that lay from the West side, only been back from the East side.
Speaker 3: I ain't trying to got that brother like in, let like in, that's just like I'm gonna give you.
Speaker 1: Agree, you bring my bad, let me let me finish it. Then you bring your butter is around, and my butter is around. I got some fun nigga with me. You got some fucking with you. They start slaying each other. Now it's a walk you we y'all nigga fucking the same. Oh no, y'all need to stay over there, y'all. Nigga cool, Okay, them.
Speaker 3: Nigga get money, y'all slot them nigga, do them nigga like that the nigga's sloop.
Speaker 1: But stay that ship over there. Bro, think I'm a funy acting that nigga, but I'm not.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I just know for me, reality brings bullship. I didn't want to start playing. That's why I finished nigga.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 1: They like this, man, It's just like when a nigga performs to him like not before this, just like in the street.
Speaker 2: Bro, you know that, like like even to day you'll be like, you know something like I don't know.
Speaker 5: But I ain't feeling a way about like you say said, Bro. Will see each other a million times, nigga. I know a million niggas be around you. We ain't never try to number. We will see each other because I understand what it means to be a street nigga.
Speaker 2: Brou don't understand. He ain't no street nigga. They talking about Hey going there, Hey go over there. The majority of the same time.
Speaker 1: Knock on you on my side of the sound, they gonna be like, no, they say, bruh, stand up. Niggas ain't ship come back solid. That's what I'm gonna say, regardless ship. Every time I see the nigga ship, it's the same energy.
Speaker 2: What bro and passing.
Speaker 3: It ain't never been No, that's the fake ship. You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's like, what's up brother and past? Who?
Speaker 1: I know what you got going You know what I got going on. But we ain't got an intertwine. I ship God because you're a man.
Speaker 2: I'm a man.
Speaker 1: Niggas want to got them know too many niggas like niggas on they dis Nigga want to come around the niggas.
Speaker 2: Showing you what they got going on. Right, I'm performing. You're an artist. You're performing to when you performed.
Speaker 1: Why is everybody on the stage right cool? We all on the state D screen say all right, we need to put a state the marshals too. I shultn't us down. Nobody moved. Nobody moved.
Speaker 3: Nigga want to be seen, you feel me?
Speaker 2: Nobody moved. Y'all need to get out of the way.
Speaker 3: My buddy.
Speaker 1: Now a nigga, that baby gonna know. But it's like the influence a nigga want to be on that stage, nigga. Yeah, you feel me, like, don't going to be like that. Nigga want to be seen and notarize the Internet, Bro, They want to be notarized in the Internet.
Speaker 2: But it's feel in that, bro. Internet going on to the Internet could get.
Speaker 1: A niggas some money, a battery, some hole like y'all nigga had to worry about. Hold here you from the west side to the east side to the south. Nigga got to worry about a nigga and they whole out of town. Nigga, fly you today right now.
Speaker 3: She's gone.
Speaker 6: It's over with You never see it again. It's with like for real, you gotta worry about it. So and you can catch some whole smetter of town. Oh it could be all on your only you didn't know you from Like but that little on that shall you ain't you're talking that ship on like little shout like. So the Internet is always gonna be a persona bro, He's gonna always be in that's what fake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that but it's.
Speaker 3: Spelling over real life.
Speaker 2: You want to live the highlight. Yeah, we're saying.
Speaker 1: If we're saying for we're doing the w W ship, we know we w W and we ain't really see her like that. Dang, really serialking.
Speaker 3: Real life, but we're in the gros store the Championship belt in real life and the gross store.
Speaker 2: You're talking with the championship better.
Speaker 3: They show what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: This started from some ship though, something just started small. They started from some ship. They gonna lie anything. They're gonna started from sing they're gonna kick on the line.
Speaker 3: Just sucking ship cool.
Speaker 6: Now the whish was going they said, uh, now some shot them in fire. Now oh, now this ship really going on. Now nigga got killed. Now this ship and now we gott showed on. We gotta showed the internet, the Internet, redick and all that ship. They keeping score.
Speaker 1: Like he ain't nigga really, bro, I'm telling that in this ship, brother, that ship sucked up. Bro, Like, what are your nigga really posd to do?
Speaker 2: Go to jail and learn from going to jail. Probably keep going to jail to you said, I don't do that. You know what I put that's what he asked for.
Speaker 3: Never Yeah, that's how I learn. That's how we Yeah, that's all.
Speaker 1: You can do, though, Bro, you know what I'm saying, but I'm really saying that. What I'm saying to help him, I ain't saying them.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah the way you know what I'm saying, throwing away? How you help me? Like how I really see that?
Speaker 2: You tell him?
Speaker 1: Like, Bro, god damn like this, Yeah, niggas start sending it to the niggas listened and there if you listen to this, listen to that, like because niggas, niggas could get what the worst feeling is, bro somewhere feeling like you feel stupid, like if my daddy did them, they didn't got damn thirty year that nigga did every day like give them that nigga should put his hands on me, fact.
Speaker 2: Did every day, would have smiled on it. Fare you tell them them now when they.
Speaker 3: Were kids, like I don't care about I see you when I get that.
Speaker 2: This is what this is like.
Speaker 1: If you can't do their time, be horrible. You blaming yourself like and I know I shouldn't have did that.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't have been with them niggas.
Speaker 1: You know what these niggas started that niggas tricking that room, be colding niggas tricking ship.
Speaker 3: He cold and need to be thinking like, I don't think he is shopping the knight shoving coming out and coming out that door. I'm god nigga knowing.
Speaker 2: But they're real.
Speaker 3: They get the line first.
Speaker 6: I don't think all the niggas going there the tail. I really don't bro because to my defen w ain't going And.
Speaker 3: I wasn't glad.
Speaker 2: You gotta talking myself by some ship, right.
Speaker 1: Though at a thirteen year old kid, I wanted to talk so but at thirteen I had a dad who you don't know the nigga nineteen twenty two, twenty one, thirty two, twenty ship they ain't never.
Speaker 6: Had to listen to nobody or nobody talked them nothing. So they're still doing the talk out of there.
Speaker 5: Because they they watched, They seen all them niggas they seen was in jail who they herd got stabbed up.
Speaker 2: And ship they ain't think it were real.
Speaker 5: Don't want all them niggas they seen they brain and spilit down in the middle of the street. Got damn ship bag can't walk no more. They thought it were They thought it were fake. They ain't think it were real. All the same nigga getting.
Speaker 2: Told on the partner.
Speaker 5: Understand they catch them thirty forty years because you think that's your right hand man.
Speaker 2: It ain't it. Ain't that a nigga don't think it real? Bro?
Speaker 1: It is it like I'm gonna look at it like even with the same mindset, nigga thinking.
Speaker 2: It won't leave me? God bang me, Bro, that ain't my faith happened that anything? Like? Right like that on ship?
Speaker 5: Bro, they got it what that's the that's what they gotta change. You gotta be thinking if you're gonna be in this game doing anything, bullship every time, you gotta be.
Speaker 2: About gonna have everybody. This is gonna be the job.
Speaker 5: He hit the number right here, hit the number right here. My money gonna be over here. Hey, didn't happen leave me? If you got to be every time, you got to be like that. If you can't understand the rules of the streets, don't play in them.
Speaker 2: Bro, who teaching them? Let me?
Speaker 6: Yeah, let me tell you one thing to I don't give for what you're doing whatever, Bro. Put hustling further.
Speaker 3: Bro, that was that what we need to stress hustle.
Speaker 1: Further, Bro, brot some money.
Speaker 3: Bro, hustle first, Like Bro, all right, Bro, you'll shoot your gun. Bro, all right, Bro, hustle. Bro, I'm telling you, Bro, you hustle.
Speaker 2: Shooting the guns a hustle.
Speaker 1: No, not I A'm saying no, listen on some ship. I ain't even saying I don't gonna do it, bro, get some money. I'm just saying, hustle.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you do to hustle, but that's still.
Speaker 1: That's still because at the end of the day, even the niggas that jumping out the porch that shouldn't even be a hustle.
Speaker 3: Look, let me ask you what that gun shouldn't even be. Let me ask you question.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you want, let me ask you what you're saying that now but at your age, but when you was in the street, what you used to always tell me respect respected killers I respected.
Speaker 6: I know, I know you ain't saying respect I'm saying. But still indeed, nigga paying these and follows.
Speaker 2: This it be real money. No, you're not understanding what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, shoot the gun, I'm saying, like like y'all saying a nigga goes smash on a nigga money money these day, the new currencies likes, that's what leads you to your money's popularity these days. So if a nigga just shooting for ship, he the biggest op in the city, he feels like, I'm gonna get me some puss in some money by being the biggest op, that's you shooting for no reason.
Speaker 2: You ain't nobody.
Speaker 1: You ain't going on no lick, you ain't saying going on on trill. You're going on some bullship said for the graund like you know.
Speaker 3: That's the cuttet what I'm saying that.
Speaker 2: Nigga n turn ship having a gun on Instagram and you.
Speaker 1: Get what I'm saying, death strant robbing, but deth screant robbing. We don't respect that.
Speaker 6: Don't folks need to tell on y'all need to go sit down, bro, don't rob No Seville, don't do none of that bullshit.
Speaker 2: No kids.
Speaker 5: As please stop looking at Marcellus and Angelo on his page with his gun.
Speaker 2: Then his name them his gun. He got a clean name, got the big house.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, I'm just giving I'm saying, and stop seeing them post their guns and think that you can post your gun to and knowing your gun dirty man.
Speaker 2: Stop it, man, it ain't the same.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, respect the street, respecting if you're gonna be in respect, y'all keep to my respected respect the streets though, But that would I be funny you raided me, Bro, that was that.
Speaker 2: It's a.
Speaker 6: It's a gift and the curve. I'm gonna say that because I know. I'm gonna say that because I know like respect the street. But to the next young niggas who don't know, he like ship, I am.
Speaker 2: That's what. That's what.
Speaker 1: That's what y'all talking about. What the diconnate from your niggers, ol nig nigga's disconnect. If you grew up on the colder, if you didn't, that's the real diconnect If you grew up on it. If you didn't, that's the disconnect. It ain't old and young.
Speaker 3: If you grew up on it. If you didn't, it's old. It's a it's older niggas. Y'all know. They ain't never respected nothing the facts. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's it ain't the old young cold or no cold, Bro, that's the whole diconnect Bro. If you grew up on this ship, if you figging, if you don't, that's the disconnect to be continued.
Speaker 2: That's about what we're doing screen.
Speaker 4: What's the biggest thing you think they come from this conversation. It's a lot of good gyms and everything, But what's the biggest thing that are O g watching this and a young homie watching this should take from this conversation.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go first, Bro, I feel like, pick your side. You're gonna be a really or you're gonna be a fuck. That what we just really bought it down to. You're gonna be solid or you're gonna be in the solid, your solid, whatever your side it is. But you no, no, no, no, no, listen, listen, listen your solid no matter what you think your silid is, it's gonna if we all, it's gonna show. Look, it's gonna show because if we all, if we all sticking a side of all we said one for niggas, ready we over here. If your solid is ship, yeah, that I could know you're gonna somehow somewhere in up over there. So it's gonna all pay out right, If your solid if we spread how we're trying to spread it right like a like in contagion, ain't gonna all paying hold the pan. So bro, pick your side. You're gonna be sid your side it or you're gonna be sided. Pick pick your poison.
Speaker 2: Say that we don't know what matter.
Speaker 4: Let's rap it. Let's rap it. We're gonna do this again. Appreciate you all pulling up y'all. Check us out at Triple W dot bigfaxpod dot com.
Speaker 3: Catch a big Facts audio experience on Ihearts Black Effect on Tuesdays, revote on Wednesdays, and revote YouTube channel on Thursdays. Visit our website now bigfaxpod dot com