Speaker 1: Welcome to Reasonably Shady, a production of The Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Reasonably Shite Day.
Speaker 3: I am Jaseelle Bryant. What's up?
Speaker 1: What's up? This is Robin Dixon. Thank you for being here with us once again. Happy new Year or is it new Year's.
Speaker 3: It's new it's happy new Year? Yeah? No, yes, yeah, once a t once at four we come here.
Speaker 2: Okay, Happy twenty twenty four everyone.
Speaker 3: I pray you have a great one.
Speaker 2: Yes, I wish twenty twenty four better than twenty twenty three. I hope that all your dreams come true, all the things.
Speaker 3: Yes, of course. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I posted a story the other day it was like I don't know, Suary me was not did not know, I don't know, I can't remember. It was like just reflecting back on this year. Yeah, and it was like, yeah, in January of last year, I definitely didn't expect the whirlwind in the firestorm that I went through and that I dealt with it just a shit storm. So it's like, yeah, hopefully yes this January.
Speaker 3: I mean, it won't take much for your twenty twenty four to be better than You'll talk you better like, oh my god. I was like, yeah, the whole year just nonsense.
Speaker 2: So I'm wishing great things for both of us and for our reasonably shakesters all the you know it's gonna be great. I have positive vibes out there in the universe. Absolutely, Okay, So first things first, Real House is a potomac. This is the second week that we are dark, quote dark, so just bear with us. Will be back with the all new episode next week on the It is at the seventh or the eighth.
Speaker 3: I think it's seven, yeah, seventh. You know.
Speaker 2: We just want y'all to enjoy y'all holidays, and the programming people say, yeah, now, what y'all not gonna do is ruin our rate things because y'all enjoy the holidays, so enjoy it.
Speaker 3: We'll be back next week. For our YouTubers, we are uploading to YouTube, so please subscribe if you haven't already.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: For our patreonors, we're.
Speaker 1: Going to talk to you some more and give you some more tea and some more just robbing and Jazel time. Yes, yes, yes, And we have a good old time with our Patreon lives. We hop around room and we talk to our patreonors and we know a lot of them by name and face, and we appreciate them and we want to see all of y'all because recent Bhedy is coming in Hot twenty twenty four, So thirty days from now we will be in Philadelphia with a live show doing the damn thing. So definitely you want to get your ticket if you haven't already, because we will be in Philly at City City Winery February first.
Speaker 3: Yep, And that's it.
Speaker 2: That's it, So like reasonably shady woman, you got one.
Speaker 1: Yes, So you know, we're in basketball season, high school basketball season for Corey, and we played a game about like fifty minutes from our house. When I say, well, I'm sorry, Corey played a game.
Speaker 2: It's a family, a pair y'all in it. Family Firstly, one I'm sure one like he's playing from the sideline.
Speaker 3: One is coaching from the sideline.
Speaker 1: For I have to be like and it's like, you know, not like not every kid can handle like hearing coaches from like both sides or you know, not every I don't know, so.
Speaker 3: Like I have to like stop them.
Speaker 1: I'm like, don't talk to him, stop, don't say anything, like I know the ones that he can coach, the ones that he can't. Oh my god, he can't. He can't help himself.
Speaker 2: Okay, but how does the coach feel, because that's actually distracting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's I guess he's okay with it. I mean, he's aware of it. He's okay with it.
Speaker 1: And because no, he's not, no, no, because Wan's not telling them anything wrong.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Like, he's just kind of reinforcing what the coach is telling him. On the other side, he's not telling them anything wrong. It'd be different if he was like a lot of these parents in the stands who like are yelling at their kids and telling them to shoot the ball when they're like nowhere even capable.
Speaker 3: Of going with their These parents.
Speaker 2: Parents are including me, I have had my crazy parent moments.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this man literally was rooting. I can't I'm not even gonna talk about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, where's the shady moment?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry? Okay, So Corey had a game.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're driving home from the game, and I have a brand new car, y'all, like beautiful, banking.
Speaker 2: New, banking new, Robin said, I'm upgrading in the twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Holla at your girl. Okay, yeah, I'm done. That was I just went crazy. Thank you for the excitement. No, it's very nice. Okay. So I have a brand new car, and you know that brand new smell.
Speaker 1: It's just like, mmmm, smells so good, right, you want to keep it for as long as you can. I'm driving and I'm like, what is that smell?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: We had to ride in the car for fifty minutes with Corey's stinky ass feet.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, that boy wash his toes. What is the problem.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, his feet smells so bad. I'm like, Corey, what is happening? I mean, I was just like I had. I was literally driving with my hoodie over my name.
Speaker 3: Take his shoes off.
Speaker 1: So he takes his shoes off, so he wears his slides right, but he still has only like the same socks that he played in and he keeps blaming it on the socks, which I kind of believe is true because I've never smelled Corey's feet like that before because his team, his high school team, wears Adidas. Before that, we've only worn Nike, Like.
Speaker 3: The Adidas cotton causes his feet to stink. Yes, the socks, he's those socks, I'm saying. Yes.
Speaker 1: I've been in the car with Corey multiple times when after playing a game with his slides on and his and his socks that he played in, and it never smelled like that.
Speaker 3: Okay? Could it be he forgot to wash his feet? No, my children are clean.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying your children are dirty by no mean. But he could have been Russian and just washed him toes.
Speaker 3: No, it's the socks it is.
Speaker 2: I want Adidas to write in and let us know they do they.
Speaker 1: Have stinky socks, okay, like and he has to wear the Adida socks because they wear Adidas.
Speaker 3: Like it's horrible. I've never smelled his feet like that before. Okay.
Speaker 2: I want somebody to tell us whether or not Robin it's lost in mind, or whether or not Adidas has stinky socks, okay.
Speaker 1: Or if you've found that some socks make your feet stink and some socks don't. They don't have to, you know, you don't have to have an experience with Adidas. It could be Lululemon, I don't know, something else or whatever, but I promise you Oh my gosh, I had to fifty minutes in the car with stinky feet.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. So what's up with the car and the new car smell? Is it gone? I mean it's back when I got home. Okay.
Speaker 1: So I pulled up to the house, so I had just gotten tent on my windows, so I couldn't put the windows down. You can't roll your windows down for like four days when you get your tent done.
Speaker 3: Oh so when I got home, it was like dark outside.
Speaker 1: I opened all four of my car doors and let my car sit outside for like twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: You said, sticky feet be damn Okay, it always like robbing.
Speaker 1: You're gonna like the bugs and the animals are gonna get in the car.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't care. I need this smell.
Speaker 1: This smell out of my car.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: It was so my stomach heart. It was horrible and it was crazy because he was like behind me, but for whatever reason, like the smell was like in front of me.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, okay, well not sticky feet, but my shady moment is okay.
Speaker 3: So for those parents that know, and this is good for you to know.
Speaker 2: So if you travel with your children, who are under seventeen, they if they're not TSA Pre, they can just fly with you.
Speaker 3: They don't have to be TSA pree. They go with you.
Speaker 2: I say, I turned seventeen, they're unam So my girls are now, like the twins are seventeen, Grace is eighteen. So it's like, okay, I gotta get y'all some TSA Pre. So I told them, because you know, I need to have my kids start being responsible for themselves. I said, y'all go online and research how y'all get y'all TESA Pre and do it quick, because I'm sick of having to go with y'all into this long line.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing it anymore. Okay.
Speaker 2: So they were like cool, So all it really is is you go to Staples and you get thinker printed, and then you know, you show your passport and then they send it off and then you get an email with your TSA Pre number.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, cool.
Speaker 2: I don't have any problems with that. So here come to Shady Park. So I say to the dude, dude, when are they gonna get the number? He says, I don't know. Now he is the TSA Pre guy, like he sits there all day as people rolled in, hit the fingerprints and all that.
Speaker 3: So, so at staples, his only job is TSA pre.
Speaker 2: He was sitting at the whole time I was there, like the line was forming. He just sitting there, a red shirt on, held a red shirt, held a red shirt. But he's in the TSA's pre It's okay, okay. I asked again, because sometimes when people give me answers that I don't understand, I asked one more time.
Speaker 3: So I said, sir, no, no, no, When are they going to get the numb the email with the information. He said, I don't know. I said what he couldn't it typically takes he did. He said, they can get it tomorrow, They get it in two weeks, they get it in two months, just opinions. This depends on what.
Speaker 2: I was like, kind of furious, but I was like, let me let this go and get up out of here because I'm getting nowhere with this.
Speaker 3: So that's where we are. We still haven't got it, and that's where we are. So TSA. I don't know if it was this is an issue with the dude that.
Speaker 2: Worked in the staples, or if this is a TSA pre issue, but y'all need a better system, okay, right, because.
Speaker 1: Because you think like oh, you just go to Staples and do this, you don't realize like it's more to it, like you're not getting it like then and there.
Speaker 2: Which is totally fine, but like, give me a time frame because I've got tickets to book for these children and I need to make sure I put the little number in because I'm not waiting in a non TSA.
Speaker 1: Line, right, Yeah, that's disturbing, right, yeah, once you get I actually, just so you know, I didn't have Global entry or TSA pre we know for a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like I finally got it. And once you get that, it's like, oh no, you can't go back.
Speaker 2: I can never like kids be damn, I don't even know y'all, Like walk is staying in that line if you want to to.
Speaker 1: Give you my clear my TSA pree, my global and tree like oh no, So I was on.
Speaker 2: The internet and I was doing my little scrolling or whatever, and there's a Linz robbin of the top cities for roaches, which is something we need to know.
Speaker 3: Especially for traveling, right, yes, absolutely, so do you know what the top city is?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: One? Two, three, so out of the top ten, three cities are in Texas. Oh, so, I say, throw Texas in the trash can. It was Houston. It was still number one. Yes, that's what it was. I was like, I know, I saw saning that Tonio was number two. Okay, where's New Orleans? Hold on? Dallas is number nine? Okay?
Speaker 2: Okay, so New Orleans is Texas, y'all struggling. I'm sorry Texas, y'all about to go into roach trash can. Okay, So I need to ask my friends I have. I have a lot of good friends in Houston. Wait, well, your mom lives in Houston.
Speaker 3: Does she have a roach problem?
Speaker 2: She does not, She is totally And I listen my mother. It's like the clean freak of clean freaks. So she's not gonna have that problem. Ever, it's humidity, is it?
Speaker 3: I think? So that's why I want to know where New Orleans is. Okay, New Orleans is not on the list. What ain't no freaking way? No. Baltimore's number sixteen, yes, and DC is like fourteen.
Speaker 2: D C is for yet, So well DC's fourteen, Philly is fifteen, and then Baltimore is sixteen.
Speaker 3: I'm not surprised that that like at all. How do you equate roaches to humidity? Don't they like thrive in humidity? Maybe I don't. No New Orleans has flying roaches. How'd you gonna do that to New Orleans today? I was traumatized.
Speaker 1: When I went to New Orleans, I said, I said, I will never come back here again. This is I've been back since flying roaches. Okay, waitit was this when you went for my dad's I was younger. This was probably I don't know if I went for like a national convention for Delta. I think I was like short, a little bit out out of college. Okay, I was traumatized. It was like, okay, it was a whole crazy experience. It was like I'm down you know, Bourbon Street area, Yes, get drink, and.
Speaker 3: It was like you were like in this like Twilight Zone. It's like dude, because you're like, what is going on down here? Got the frying roach is coming at you. You got the lady with the voodoo.
Speaker 2: Doll talking about like you have somebody you want to like She literally had a voodoo doll with pins and ship, asking me.
Speaker 3: If I want to like put do something to somebody I'm like, oh my God, get me out of here.
Speaker 2: I cannot. Okay, I'm not gonna let you trash New Orleans even though this is hilarious. Okay, I'm not gonna let you trash. That was just traumatizing. Okay, especially for.
Speaker 1: Like, you're right out of college and I've been in you know, my nice little comfortable state of Maryland.
Speaker 3: Who that was too much for you? Okay, that's hilarious. So Dorito's is introducing a nacho cheese liquor.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, can we go to the before you start? Yes, did you ever have roaches where you lived, like, like in college or No, not in college, but in my first apartment out of college. I don't want, I don't want to say the name of the building. But it was in Silver Spring, that whole building too, Huh, I had.
Speaker 3: Roaches in my building. I wasn't in Silver Spring. I was in Adelphire. Okay, that whole building had a roach problem.
Speaker 2: And I don't know how I missed it when I did like a little walk through before I signed the lease, I don't know how I missed the issue.
Speaker 3: Probably went through and sprayed real quick or something real quick. I don't know. Because they know they have a problem. Yes, So, and my thoughts were, how do you get rid of that problem? Were you in that building in White Oak? I was in White Oak? Oh, you know they have like major problems still. Really? Yes?
Speaker 1: Is that high rise?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, everybody lived up in that building. I didn't live there, but I knew people that live there.
Speaker 3: I saw an article. You need to look it up.
Speaker 1: It was an article a few weeks ago about tenants complaining about the roaches and the rodents.
Speaker 3: Yes, well I didn't have any rodents. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But and what's crazy is they had just renovated it. Yeah, so it was like brand new everything, like all all of my clients is, and everything in my place where brand new.
Speaker 3: It's been such a roach issue. They're still having problems. Okay, Well I.
Speaker 2: Got about it there clearly. So yeah, never had a roach issue. So I don't I don't I don't know what what. I don't know if humidity is the issue, I don't know what the issue is. Like once they come, I think you can't.
Speaker 3: Get rid of them, right, Yeah you have, I don't know. Yeah, I don't know what you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of like women that you don't like, like what's there in your life. It's just like, oh my god, can me get rid of you?
Speaker 3: Bleans?
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I have roaches in my apartment senior year, my senior year in college, and right after senior year, I also had mice that would crawl out of the stove, like out of the burners on the Yes, So why didn't you just turn the burner on and fry it? Because that's actually weird. I just like saw it one day, you know, I was like, walking past the kitchen, you literally saw mice crawl out of the burners.
Speaker 3: Or we can't have this conversation.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm it's just like, but I just think about I'm grateful for all of my life experiences.
Speaker 3: I really am. Yeah, because that was so you didn't think, let's turn it on and kill them.
Speaker 1: But by the time you get there to them, when they're gone and in the next person's apartment.
Speaker 2: They're probably going from like, oh god, okay, moving on, moving on, We're moving on.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So Dorito's introduces a sixty five dollars nacho cheese lick up. I saw that that smells and tastes just like the real thing. So I was intrigued by this for several reasons. One why would this be appealing is the question.
Speaker 6: Doiredo's fans are rejoicing tonight because instead of just snacking on their favorite chip, they can now drink it. Dorito's is launching an eighty four proof alcoholic beverage that tastes like it's nacho cheese flavor. Dorito's recommends mixing the alcohol with a tequila to make a bloody Mary or perhaps a margarita.
Speaker 3: My guess is that there are.
Speaker 1: Some people in this world, yeah, who really really really like Doritos.
Speaker 2: I mean, you all like Doritos, but do we want them tasting? Do we want to drink the dorito?
Speaker 1: But they like really like them, Like they're putting Doritos on their their burgers, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: They're like, yeah, you know what I mean, They're they're like eating them all day. I don't know. Somebody. They made it for somebody, and sixty five dollars.
Speaker 1: That's kind of expensive, right, People were quested, well, this is a delicacy, right, I almost wouldn't mind trying it just to see. Okay, okay, what type of liquor is it?
Speaker 3: Is it vodka? Oh? That's a good question. Hold on, let me see. I think it's does it say so? It's It's probably like some sort of concoction.
Speaker 1: It's almost like the damn oreoles and all the freaking flavors that they keep putting out.
Speaker 3: It's just like, but I'm here for that. I'm here for that. I'm not.
Speaker 1: But like if you're like a real if you just love Dorito's, I like Dorito's.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: Okay, So when you get the liquor, we'll have a tasting at your house, okay, okay, and then we'll come back and tell people. All Right, So I want to live a long life.
Speaker 3: Do you want to live a long life?
Speaker 1: Robert, No, I'm what is a long life I want? I'm out of here at eighty seven?
Speaker 3: Eighty seven? Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: So this man celebrated his one hundred and third birthday and he lives. So he says that he has lived to one hundred and three because he minded his own list.
Speaker 3: Well, well, shit, that ain't gonna work out.
Speaker 2: Well, first, I was like, oh my god, am I gonna die tomorrow because I haven't minded my business?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, not at all. I'm not. I'm out here. But you know. Okay, that worked for him.
Speaker 1: My grandmother died when she was ninety seven, and she was nosy as ships.
Speaker 3: And ship judgmental and ship like. I love her to death. I mean she was a she was a very special, unique woman. I miss her so much.
Speaker 1: But she was nosy okay she I mean she lived in you know, the inner city of Baltimore, and anybody walking past her door, she.
Speaker 3: Want to know their name.
Speaker 1: Where they're going, right with their mama's name, what school they went to?
Speaker 3: Where are like? So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe for men it benefits to mind your business. Yeah, women were up in the bis. I think that keeps us young. Being up in the business keeps us young, Yes, because it keeps.
Speaker 3: Your brain going, Like, now's up in the bins? What else are you thinking about?
Speaker 1: You just watching the depressing news, watching them talk about who carjacked who?
Speaker 3: Again? Like right, right?
Speaker 2: But if we if we rely on what this man says, like all of us have a ticking time bomb, like all of us about to drop.
Speaker 3: Any given say out of here. Okay, yeah, we're moving on. Okay. So I don't know if this is a joke or not, but breaking news it is a little while ago.
Speaker 2: Breaking news is Chicago they have banned fake baby hair as a twelve twenty three, so yesterday they have banned y'all know how I feel about baby.
Speaker 3: They who is they? They the peak breaking news? Now this is this was on the news in Chicago. You know, this was on the news.
Speaker 2: Stop they banned baby hair. Okay, but Robin, this work as well for us because well for me, because I think baby hair is just like stupid.
Speaker 3: I agree, I'm not I'm not in favor of the baby hair trend.
Speaker 1: Actually, it's so fun that you bring this up because I think it was like yesterday I saw a picture of you know, someone with their nicely late baby hair, and I was like, yeah, I thought this is this is kind of overstate.
Speaker 2: It's welcome, yes, a little bit. Yeah, it's been around. Baby hare has been around for what four five years? Yeah, so you're fifteen minutes of baby here. It's who has the authority to ban it? That's what I want to know. Who banned it? Listen, I ain't mad at Okay, we kind of talk about this Amy Robot and TJ Holmes situation. Okay, so remember Amy and TJ. They were on good Morning America three hour three, right is that right? GM A three GM A three. And they were married and they started screwing around with each other and now they're together like they're like full flashed together. They're like out about PD eight yep together. Yes, they have a podcast together. They be pd A it up whatever they go. They're always feeling each other's gentitles.
Speaker 3: Up lo and behold. Their exes are now dating and I am here for me, dude, I love it.
Speaker 1: Yes, So the exes are her name is Marlee, and the husband is and the male is Andrew Shoe.
Speaker 3: He's an actor.
Speaker 2: He's an actor, right and then Mark, So I I mean, ain't nothing, ain't nothing like to go get back?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: I might take that, take that to get back because I don't think Amy, Amy and TJ care who they did. Oh they care, they care a little bit.
Speaker 2: You think they're a little bit like I thought they were to be the only ones that was gonna be doing inappropriate things, right right.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and guess what Andrew Shoe from what I'm saying, he got all the cash. Mmmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got businesses all over the place. So Marlee TJ's X. She kind of like upgraded, she made out. Yeah, she's in a little upgrade situation because jay It's contract has been something called voided.
Speaker 3: No, I know, I mean, I hope. I hope they can bounce back. However, I do.
Speaker 1: I mean because honestly, I felt like they were They're good at their jobs, so I hope they can bounce back. I don't need the PDA thrown on our faces, though, Like I don't need them to prove a point about the relationship. I do think though, I wasn't actually surprised when I heard that the exes were dating, because I feel like in that situation, it was like such a public breakup. Yeah, those two probably turned to each other and was like, you know, consoling one another or talk or talking to one another, checking on one another, whatever, and then it turned into yes, I'm just hey, you want to grab it, you want to get I think it was like.
Speaker 3: As as small as like are you available tonight? Yeah, I'm available. I ain't doing nothing. You doing? What are you doing? Ain't doing nothing? Because you know both spouses have left because we single?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah we single? Yeah, let's get it over to the bruck of dawn. I'm here for it, right, Okay, I am too.
Speaker 3: Yes, now.
Speaker 2: I know that in twenty twenty two and twenty twenty three, how long has this podcast been rocking and roll and we've been Is this the year three?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've had We're almost at the end of our third contractual season, I know, but like year wise, Oh, like what year do we start?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think it's twenty twenty two. M all right, remember it's the pandemic, Like, I think it's twenty one, twenty one. I think it was twenty one, okay, so if it was twenty one, by twenty two we said we never talked about Kanye again, right, We were like, he's banned from the podcast, right.
Speaker 3: And then we talked about him like numerous times, and then we.
Speaker 2: Talked about it was he was in and out of twenty two, but I think twenty three was like, yeah, we're done with him, yeah, but I'm here for Northwest.
Speaker 3: It was so cute. Listen, Yeah, she said, I'm your best. Yes, what I'm just like, north You're rapping better than your father.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I don't really are object fine, but I was like, Kim, you patent all things Westy, you patent all things Northwest, northwest Y listen, Northwest is going.
Speaker 3: I can only imagine her in like five years, twenty years.
Speaker 1: It was very cute, yes, and it was cool that Kim allowed north to be in Kanye's element.
Speaker 3: I don't think she has a choice. Well oh yeah, yeah, I mean, you know, who knows.
Speaker 1: She may fight she may fight it, because I would think for me, if my ex husband was a rapper and you know, a little out of it or you know, a little special in the head, I probably would not feel comfortable just having my child with him, Yeah, for long enough to make a rap.
Speaker 3: Well, my my only issue.
Speaker 2: When I looked at it, And if for those of y'all don't know what we're talking about, Kanye kind of like had had an album released, so the rappers that collapsed with him were there with him, and they were just kind of like lip sync in their parts. Right, So Northwest has a part because he didn't appreciate Drake's son getting all the shine, even though he really didn't get me shine because all he said.
Speaker 3: Was my man, my man, my man.
Speaker 2: He was like, my kid could do better than that and better. Yes, hey, you know Blue Ivy is getting all this attention Ivy. Okay, No, they not No, Blue still got it, Okay a lot, but I'm here for I'm your best die miss miss Westy. Now my issue with it was all the other all the other rappers that were around around.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, and they're smoking.
Speaker 2: Weed and they're doing god knows and is that an environment for a nine year old or I don't even know how she does.
Speaker 1: Know it's that I want if they if Kim or if they make sure she has like a chaperone.
Speaker 3: Oh she has to. I mean, well, I'm sure because it wasn't just North.
Speaker 2: There was all the kids, I think, And so I'm sure there nanny, Nanny, slash nanny like all the names.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as they should be, as they should be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely didn't like, like, you know, okay, it's a bunch of rappers, like you know what goes on? You know, they're smoking weed like not stop and so that how does Kim feel about that in particular?
Speaker 2: But yeah, okay you no, no, no no, But I'm here for it. All I had to worry about was my kids going to church. So what was gonna happen in the in the Okay? Who was going to get the Holy Ghost today?
Speaker 3: Yes? And all the old ladies that would shouting where they're gonna shout in my face? That's all I had to worry about. Were your kids gonna get spit on? Yes?
Speaker 2: How many times people were old ladies were going come up and be like, you know, it's so funny. Old ladies used to give them money, right, he just walk up the money. Half the time the money was like counterfeit. What listen, it's crazy people out here. They was getting my kids counterfeit money at church. I had to worry about that. That was something I was concerned with. What crazy.
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 4: More?
Speaker 3: One, I don't understand how Elon Musk is still in business.
Speaker 2: All the teslas are recall, everything has one of these teslas.
Speaker 1: Right an auto driving feature. It's a recall. First of all, I don't care if my car can auto drive itself.
Speaker 3: I'm not letting it.
Speaker 2: Well, there's there's that, But then it might be recalled because it might automatically go into auto drive.
Speaker 3: Oh I don't Yeah, I don't know about that, you know what I mean, Like, we don't know why the auto drive issue is an issue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or if they can program it from like a building in Scottsdale or something you know what I mean, how does every single last car.
Speaker 3: We've got to bring all of these cars back in you stelling business, right.
Speaker 1: Stealing business, and he's still saying crazy stuff out of his.
Speaker 3: Mouth and pot mind his cars, like, uh, twenty twenty four. We got to do better.
Speaker 1: But he's that rich, he's that rich that this is easy. It's probably easier to fix it than than to like shut down and no longer sell his cars or whatever.
Speaker 3: Make them better, make them better? How about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's start there, all right. So we put out a question for you guys, and y'all answer the question.
Speaker 1: Okay, So well, first of all, before we get to the question that we put out, a couple people, we had a few a number of responses to one of our episodes where you were talking. We were talking about smoking weed, yes, and driving, driving, looking weed, all of that. So Amy Cohen writes, I am, hi, ladies, I am listening to your podcast episode Big Bozo's, and I'm hearing Jaselle call a joint a doogee.
Speaker 2: The actual term is a doobie. Didn't I say dooby, I say dooby douche. I said dooby doogie the dogie. Okay, you know what I said, Dougie. Have you ever seen that show?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I gotta tell you all about the show. Okay, wait here seeing that show The Godfather Harlem. I tried watching it, but I didn't make it through.
Speaker 2: It's with Forest Whittaker. So anyway, they called Heroin the douche. Oh really, I just put that over the weed even though we it's clearly not Heroin. So yes, okay, so thank you Amy, Yes, Dobe okay, but before you finish that, I want to say show that y'all need to watch in twins for is on Netflix. It's called Dubai Blank. Have I told you about the show Dubai Blane Dubai Blank?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: So it is gonna It's reality television. It's in the second season. I'm obsessed with it. Okay, I'm obsessed.
Speaker 3: You're like an any Baba version.
Speaker 1: Of me, relaxed, and that's a can here.
Speaker 4: Listen why you're running away now?
Speaker 3: The true colors are coming out? Ah you say that persona venny, you're still here. You can never be on my level. Do you think I'm weak?
Speaker 2: Target?
Speaker 3: I'm not weak. Talking are nothing to me. So the drama is is minuscule.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, that we don't have that much drama, and it's it's cute c drama. It compares you to a Love and Hip Hop or the Real Housewives of the Toomach. Okay, it's very cutesy.
Speaker 3: The lifestyle, uh huh, and the moonlight that these people have really for.
Speaker 1: All right, So the cast, like what is the cast comprised of?
Speaker 3: Are they? Are they young adults?
Speaker 2: Are they they are young adults? They're you know, pretty much all the ladies have children, are having children. It's couples, it's you know, they're all kind of entrepreneurs and they're trying to live their best life. I found out because you know, we got some people that work for Netflix. So I did a little deep dive and I found out that. So second season I started watching and I was like, oh my god, this is so opulent. They go they take a trip to Saudi Arabia. Of course, season two, episode two, y'all got to watch that, Okay, because I'm thinking to myself, I'm an American. Can I even get in Saudi Arabia? Well, my passport allowed me to get stamped.
Speaker 3: I think not.
Speaker 2: They land in the desert, and the desert is so doped out with like it's a resort like in the desert. It's so freaking beautiful and opulent that it makes you feel like I got to visit Saudi Arabia really, Okay, I got to sneak in. The cats pay for that themselves, woo. They paid for their own freaking trips. Like, if they're gonna do something like that, they paid for it out of their own money. Because guess what they got it. They're probably saying to production, if y'all don't have a budget for it, that's fine, right.
Speaker 1: And they're like, we're not going to go somewhere that we wouldn't normally go anyway.
Speaker 2: Yes, and we want to make the show reality their real world, their real life. So yeah, it's fantastic. I love all the characters. They're all freaking crazy. One winds twenty four seven to her husband fan. I can't remember her name, but she winds her husband. She winds, I love her. She wanted to push present, she had him, she had a second baby. She wanted to push president. Okay, he didn't know what to get it because she has everything, and I don't blame it, right, So he said, he pulled up one day. He was like, all right, your push president is outside a g wagon, a Farra, and I think a Porsche. All three all have bowls on it.
Speaker 3: Did she picked one? They're all three? There was all three out there. He told her pick one, and she was like, but can I have all three? Can I have all three? Can I have all three? I want all three? He said, slow year roll.
Speaker 2: So he gave her also a diamond bracelet okay, And he gave her like some keys to an office space somewhere she can like start her business.
Speaker 3: Oh wow. She's like, okay, fine, I just take one. But like it was annoying, but like she's funny with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But that's when I tell you opulent. That's what they do. Okay.
Speaker 1: I need to check it out if they're that rich, Like are they just doing this for fun? Like why are they doing I mean, why not?
Speaker 3: They're doing it for fun? They having fun? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, check it out. Good by blame all right. This is another one in response to the weed and the driving and all that. So this is from Ashley Zelmer. The subject says it's illegal to smoke and drive.
Speaker 3: Robin zel Okay, I get there, Okay.
Speaker 1: Hey, ladies, I love listening to both of you. Jazelle has me constantly busting out laughing at work with her embellishments to stories, and Robin is my reasonable lady, and I love her. I don't give a attitude towards all these haters. I have never written in, but wanted to make sure miss Gizzelle knows it is in fact illegal to drive.
Speaker 3: While high on weed.
Speaker 1: I was busting up, busting out laughing listening to her say, you can drive high as a kite?
Speaker 3: You anyway? Love you, crazy ladies. Don't ever change. My favorite pod girls and my favorite housewives. Love you, Ashley Z. Okay, obviously you could take somebody's order in the restaurant to that restaurant.
Speaker 1: You can deliver door dash groceries high as a kite. But I guess what you're saying, like you you're saying like you are capable of driving high as a kite. Yes' actually saying is it is illegal to drive high as a kite. Okay, but tell me how you get busted you can't. What is the mechanism? What's the mechanism to see whether or not you're.
Speaker 3: High or not?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh oh wait, we got some blow Damn where did that go? Okay? Okay, rod is not prepair.
Speaker 1: With the Oh I didn't know I was getting the follow up questions. All right, some lady wrote in gosh, fuck we get y'all. We get so many emails here, Okay.
Speaker 4: We do.
Speaker 3: We get a ton of emails, which we love. Keep sending the emails.
Speaker 2: We absolutely love them, and I'm happy that we were able to like read them and have y'all's immediate response.
Speaker 3: Yes, totally.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, Helen, I'm not going to write all of it because we ought to get to our next topic. But she says, I'm right because y'all were talking about people not getting to you.
Speaker 3: Wis for weed.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm here to tell you that I was arrested in charge with the dw I even though my alcohol black blood content content was zero percent and I had smoked weed the day before and I was sentenced to one day in jail.
Speaker 2: So how they gave her blood test on the side of the road. How you peeded a cup on the side of the road and they tested it? Like, come on, now, I want to know what I need a police officer to write in and let us know. How do you test if somebody is under the influence of the marijuana.
Speaker 1: Oh, a roadside saliva test.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you, Robin.
Speaker 2: Okay, we road sides will say take us alive, and they're able to tell yep, how we intoxicated you are?
Speaker 3: Yep, if you've smoked weed? Okay, thank you to sweet peeks. Okay, So what if what.
Speaker 2: If you with somebody and you were kissing them when y'all were swiping saliva and he's gotten your mouth and he was smoking weed but you weren't.
Speaker 3: That's probably problematic.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's almost like a well, that wouldn't be the same as a contact high.
Speaker 3: It's probably problematic. I don't know. All right, we'll see. How about you try it out? Okay, tell Jason? All right? So I wanted we got.
Speaker 1: We had some interesting emails back next topic, TC wrote writes in Hey jebs, are we jebs or g ebs? Anyway, Hey, g eb's just listen to the episode where y'all talked about Laura.
Speaker 3: Harvey and her community vagina.
Speaker 1: Allegedly, we didn't say that for the record, We did not say her community property.
Speaker 3: We just said she was in these streets.
Speaker 1: Well, go ahead, Yeah, y'all asked if we would drop a man because his sex is bad. Well, I had sex with a man who sex was so bad that I had to.
Speaker 3: Do it again. I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 1: I was on top and he laid there like he was dead, with his arms to his sides. I originally thought it was because it was our first time. Oh nope, I'm not into necrophilia or baby draws.
Speaker 3: I don't even know if that means.
Speaker 1: So I ghosted him and he was constantly trying to contact me. This was twenty plus years ago, and I still can't wrap my head around it. Love your podcast.
Speaker 3: Why did she ask him? Like, dude, are you enjoying this? Do you want to get involved? Would you? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't go back a round two? So you no, no, okay, but I'm so glad I had to see if it was really that bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, okay, this one all right? Here go one another one.
Speaker 1: And then my friend, my friend Candice that you met at Braba Khan, she sent me a voice She sent me a voice memo of her experience, which is kind of funny. I'm gonna play it. I'm gonna play it, Okay, Okay, okay, I'm gonna read one more and then I'm gonna play candases. All right, this is from a Loafa Hijazellen Robin. I hope I'm not too late telling my story on why I didn't give this another chance to smash. But okay, so this guy came over to my place and then but in the beginning, you're just making out five out of ten, no upper lip whatsoever.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that means. But once it.
Speaker 1: Began, omg, his sex faces that he would make it looks it looked like he ate a really sour candy or a lemon. I kid, you not had to close my eyes to focus and just imagine something better. And then the second Then the second thing was his thrust game.
Speaker 3: Girls.
Speaker 1: He literally had no rhythm whatsoever. I can't even describe how the thrust thing was, but it was like not in the hips. It's almost like he didn't know how to move his hips, so it was almost like he would plank on top of me and use all of his legs. I'm not sure how to describe it, ella man, but yeah, the whole session was an ain't got He finished quickly and I told him by literally right, and never responded to him after that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's my reasons.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, okay, so let's back up. Okay, let's get to the faces. She said he looked like he was sucking on a limit, a living.
Speaker 3: Or sour County County, So it's probably like.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 3: And then you were just planking. I would have to close my eyes, I would. I couldn't. Yeah, I couldn't. H Okay, the faces was him concentrating really hard?
Speaker 4: He was.
Speaker 3: He was in serious concentrauction because he didn't want to mess out, but he do.
Speaker 1: You can like not get that out of your out of your mind, all right, right, and you just like planking on the syst.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, okay, dude, do better. Twenty twenty four, work on your sex game. Okay.
Speaker 1: I feel like guys don't really understand, like you need to put us some you need to do something here. Okay, y'all, I gotta listen to Kandas's story just is hilarious.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is a long long time ago. I think it might have been like the summer between college and med school or sometime in there. Anyway, I was in Baltimore for the summer and I met this guy, super fine guy, very good looking.
Speaker 5: He was in school, like applying to.
Speaker 3: Med school or something like that.
Speaker 4: But he was a complete dick like and I couldn't figure out why he had like a Napoleon complex. But he was like six two and good looking, so I could not figure out anyway. We're kicking it this summer and then you know, one night, things got a little hot and heavy and we're going through.
Speaker 5: The bases and you know, just fooling around, and he was on third base for a long time, like, and I was thinking to myself, Okay, I'm good with the manual situation. Let's go on and you know, do the do you have my consent, let's do it. I looked down that whole time. It was not his finger, it was his attendance.
Speaker 4: And I was like what I said after that, no way, no how, And then it made sense. So he's not short, but the dingling is. So that's when he was such an asshole, and I was like, Nope, you can't do this. And that was the last time I cust him.
Speaker 3: I thought it was his finger, Okay, we could get it, we could get it. Popping you been popping what he was getting?
Speaker 4: Pop?
Speaker 3: And she didn't even know me. Oh my god, could you imagine I know I cannot. That is a horror story.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, can you imagine like that dude's life like you have to live with this penis, I mean with this finger of a penis.
Speaker 3: Forever a finger. All right, we are out of here, guys. That is That is our show.
Speaker 2: Don't ever forget to live your life, either reasonable or shady, or both by night. Reasonably Shady is a production of the Black Effect podcast Network.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.
Speaker 2: And you can connect with us on social media at Robin Dixon, ten, Giselle Bryant, and Reasonably Shady
Speaker 4: Down the STA