Speaker 1: To Teas and a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Cameridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi guys, welcome back to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself and Delores.
Speaker 3: Good morning, girlfriend, how are you?
Speaker 4: It's morning for me?
Speaker 2: I know it's well, it's nine o'clock in the morning for me, I'm doing good. Yeah. Eddie was gone for a whole week and came back.
Speaker 3: Friday night, as I released.
Speaker 4: On his dirt bike thing.
Speaker 3: Yes, they went to Oregon.
Speaker 2: They went to a bunch of places, and it was it was strangely weird for me because it's always me going and you know, filming and doing trips girl trips with the show. Other than that, I don't really do girl trips and Eddie. Eddie and I are together a lot and we do things together. He'll go and do like weekend trips.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: But this was a full blown He left on Thursday, came back the following Friday.
Speaker 4: That's a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So they drove to Reno, then they drove to Oregon and then Eddie's he calls her his mom. He had a lot of moms growing up. He had a lot of like Foster Home, Foster moms and so, yeah, so he doesn't.
Speaker 4: Have a lot of kids that come to biological.
Speaker 3: Mom and dad was not in his life.
Speaker 2: So he went to see Michelle, which was one of his uh moms and you know one that she sends some presents on his birthday every single year and to this day they still have.
Speaker 3: A close relationship.
Speaker 2: And and he hadn't seen her in years because she lives in Oregon, so he got to see her and yeah, so they had they had a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: And his friend Grant that he went with, he's a cool dude.
Speaker 2: He's he's an ex pro and he has they met all his pro racing guys a long away.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, And.
Speaker 2: It was it was weird because I didn't know what to do with myself. I'm like, you can only work out and masturbate so many times a day, right, I'm like, did.
Speaker 4: You say masturbate?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 4: Wait, you actually do that?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: What else am I going to do? I'm like, what do I Where?
Speaker 4: I got that much tats that you can't go without? Like you have to. Actually, I don't believe you stop.
Speaker 3: I was bored. I was born like sitting here going what do I do? I got nothing to do. And I'm mean I did go to saw Sophia one day.
Speaker 2: Then I went and went out with my girl from Pam, but I'm like, I didn't like you being gone that long. You can't do that to me again.
Speaker 4: So Eddie knows now you have a libido, you just gave it up.
Speaker 3: Well, then I saw some things like if you don't use it, you lose it.
Speaker 2: And uh, you know I'm doing all these I'm doing all these hormones now.
Speaker 4: Oh so major warning.
Speaker 2: Yes they are and they're working, but it's like you're not here the one week that it kicks in, I'm like, you're not here.
Speaker 3: Get home.
Speaker 4: The poor guy, he's like, wow, I missed my chance. Now you're going off the whole. Now that he's you're going off the hormones.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna, I'm gonna just I just need to jest them.
Speaker 2: I just, I just I'm my system is so sensitive and that's why I don't take shit because I just I feel everything, and everything sends me over the edge and it's just hard and plus with my stomach, you know, it's always an issue. Let's get into your are one of our favorite shows.
Speaker 3: I Ah, this.
Speaker 4: Was a great episode.
Speaker 2: So it was this is episode eleven. I didn't notice at the end, was there like next sea next week on the season finale? Is next week the season finale?
Speaker 4: No, it's not, so they I guess in the episode it is because Ruler's party is not the season finale.
Speaker 2: No, but there's one more episode left, you know, but I don't recall, like you know how they usually do, like next.
Speaker 4: Week they did a cash trip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so this next week is.
Speaker 3: The season finale. Okay, I wasn't quite sure, so Rula.
Speaker 2: It starts out with Rula at Brian's office about her toe, and I thought, like, what what are what are we doing here? Is this an excuse just to make maybe Brian look a little bit more relatable. She goes in with her tonel that he said he had to cut off, and.
Speaker 4: I was like, I helped me with my feet. I did get athletes foot from the.
Speaker 3: We're talking about.
Speaker 4: I just want to let you know he has a credible doctor. His patients love him.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, he should help me.
Speaker 4: I had a problem and I was disappointed that I didn't get to see the toe. He like, it looked like you took the band aid off and put it right back on because they didn't want to show the toe. And I'm like, if you get your toe removed, I've had both my toel. It's very nasty and very painful back in the day. But I did have, yeah, from getting if we got to clear something up, yeah, I had to clear up my week.
Speaker 3: No, we got to clear something else up last week.
Speaker 2: You got a little shit on the ground because you said that Liz doesn't drink.
Speaker 4: I meant that she does drink, but I didn't think she was drinking there. Oh she didn't drink. I didn't. She wasn't.
Speaker 2: Are you saying like she's not a big drinker, Like if she dranks, she has one drink or something like that, or two drinks.
Speaker 3: She's not like I have.
Speaker 4: I've been with Liz many times and she doesn't, you know, have to get drunk at every time she goes out. No, she's got a drinker.
Speaker 3: People are like, we've seen her drinking and that's not she drink.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she does drink, but she's not like I haven't seen her ever like so drunk that she's making a.
Speaker 3: Fool of herself.
Speaker 4: No, I've been out to you with her a million times. Okay, yeah, no, no, no, not like that. She's not got You've got some ship for that girl. That's okay, I'll take it. It's my friends, I'll take it.
Speaker 2: So they're Rula and her husband are planning this Arabian Nights party.
Speaker 3: So there was reasons why.
Speaker 2: She's been missing most of the season. So they're planning this party. And then was it Brian that said he wanted to dress like Aladdin?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like, please rub your magic lamp and leave the show.
Speaker 4: Please.
Speaker 3: I can't. I can't. I know you like him, I can't.
Speaker 4: I'm not married to him, Cam, I'm not married to him as a person. If you called him and you said I have a problem with my foot, he would drop what he was doing. You called him and said I need I've done it. I needed some blood work done, and he said, on my friend, I'll see you right now. I've seen, I've had conversations. He loves his children, I've had him. But you know his wife loves him and I'm close with her. So if she loves him, I have to like him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't want to marry him.
Speaker 2: Well, we get to Ashley and Jared, and they're at the house with the parents. They have just such a cute little family dynamic, and they're discussing a couple Audrey's again with her family, and Jared said he would close if Ashley asked him to, but she would never do that. And then Jared said something along the lines of if I had something something else old, if I if I had something else else that was more profitable, then I would close it. And that makes sense to me because that's kind of what we did with Cut Fitness and Vina. We had Vena, which was extremely profitable, and then we had Cut Fitness of brick and mortar that was demanding, you know, ten hours a day, and it wasn't as profitable.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I get that.
Speaker 4: I get that. But I don't see her promoting Audrey's on her Instagram. Oh really, I just I mean, I don't know. I don't see her pushing it. I don't see her. You know, she has a nanny, as she listen, if you know your husband's at his business and you have a nanny and you have time you and you miss him, give it a go there and be with him. I don't know if that's something she used to do and she stopped. I understand having two little kids, but if you miss miss him and this is all going on, I don't know that she's putting a lot of time in there.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's about being missed. I think it's, uh, you know, a typical brick and mortar. It demands a lot of his time and the payoff is not always that great.
Speaker 3: Now have they just had it one year? It takes a It takes a lot.
Speaker 4: One year takes a year for a business to.
Speaker 2: It could take five years. It could take five years to get it off the ground.
Speaker 4: And she sew really going to make a couple a liquor license.
Speaker 3: With a liquor license, he can make a lot more.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But we find out that Jared is a crier just like or he must be a crier just like his wife, because she's like, he's gonna cry, He's gonna cry, and she goes up and hugs him and he's like, no, no, I'm not going to cry. I just think they're so cute together.
Speaker 3: They really are.
Speaker 2: But then him trying to open up the can with a knife, I'm like, no, no, And and then she's going. You know, I'm a foodie, I like, you know, good food, and well Jared's not. And he's over there with a you know, pork and beans with a knife trying to open it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 4: So Jarret's from Rhode Island.
Speaker 3: She's not right.
Speaker 4: He's a Jersey girl.
Speaker 3: Oh Jersey. She's so cute.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So here's the thing. Here's what my thing is. I think they need a rebrand. I've never owned a business in my life. Who am I to say? But you have a platform, now, you have a commercial. You need like a rebrand. The thing is, you need to make your money in the summer, because not one thing is going on in Rhode Island in the winter.
Speaker 3: Oh it's seasonal one hundred thousand. Oh I didn't know that. I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Well, actually looked absolutely thrilled when Jery went back and forth about the you know, the coffee shop. Then he's like, I'm going to keep it. I mean, even their son starts screaming.
Speaker 3: So then we get to Dolores and Liz, they go, you guys went to the state stafe.
Speaker 4: We went to the state House.
Speaker 3: Yes, tell me about that.
Speaker 4: Okay, So Laurie Urso is the pioneer of pushing this or menopause to be recognized so that you can have as much as you get maternity to leave, you could also have menopause leave. Because Laurie's point is a lot of women when they hit the age in their forties, when you're in the thick of these things happening to you, the CFOs and heads of companies are leaving. They're like pulling up to you know, work and going I can't do it, she said. When I left my big demanding job, I pulled up, I called my husband. I said, I can't go in, she said. But all I would have needed was some time to get myself together, my mental health and my physical health, because honestly, menopause reeks have it on your body and perrymenopause starts to screw with you also, which a lot of people say, but I don't have symptoms, I don't have hot flashes. But you know what really pushed me to do this was women in their thirties calling me saying, my life, I don't know what's going on. The doctor put me on antidepressants, and I would ask, have you checked your hormones? And they'd be like, no, I don't think you need to be on antidepressants. I think you need to get your hormones in check. So Laurie Urso was one of the women who really pushed for this, but the men passed it. She said, when I thought I was going to get so much pushback from men, when I got in front of them and they were like, thank you for educating us on this. Now we'll know to understand our wives, or we'll know to understand you know, what's going on with our coworkers. So yeah, I wish the rest of the country would recognize recognize this the way Rhode Island did. But it is just I haven't seen it happen yet.
Speaker 2: Well, let's jump from menopause to duckies. And I never knew anything about ducking until.
Speaker 4: Deep you won't get duckies.
Speaker 2: Well, I went son, Ryan has a jeep and we were in Big Bear and I took it to the grocery store because it was parked me on my car, and I got back out with Ava was with me, and there was a little ducky on the door handle, and I said, what what's going on here? And she goes, oh, it happens all the time, So I that was the first time I had been ducked.
Speaker 3: So they are making jeep ducky.
Speaker 2: So I didn't know that was that big of a deal that they actually dazzle them. And she's got a pink Jeep, which is super cute.
Speaker 4: And then Lisa tells Hm where she got a new car.
Speaker 3: Oh, really, is it pink?
Speaker 4: No? No, it's a Range I don't know. Was it a Range over? No? I don't think. Would she get the same car that I don't I read somewhere that she did. I could be wrong. I don't know, but I don't want her to give up the Jeep because I love jeeps.
Speaker 3: I want to get a Jeep just to keep at Big Bear.
Speaker 2: So then Alicia tells Rosie that Liz called her, but she's not ready to speak to her.
Speaker 4: Well, Liz told me she called her when they were in my backyard. But she just doesn't worth a call with a call. She said, I'm in a caller, and she did, and she didn't hear batform her. Listen, that's it's you know, when Alisha's ready to talk to her, then she'll talk to her. And this isn't something, especially since there was many apologies. I don't want to see these girls drag this fight out. Yeah, but anyway, the party was great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Alicia and Rosie they don't want to go to Rula's party because they don't want to see Liz and Kelsey. They want to pull what they said a Rula and just say that they are sick.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: This is again like not inviting everybody to parties, people not wanting to go.
Speaker 4: How could she invite Joe Ellen? True, No, it's this is a different this is a different animal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I could see it here.
Speaker 2: But I mean, these girls did end up going, but they said they didn't want to. And then Rosie's like, I think Rula needs to know about the video and no better place to tell her but at her own house, at her own party.
Speaker 4: Well, I I think there would have been a I think that they could have told her on the trip that's coming up would have been better.
Speaker 2: It probably wouldn't have better, but it bombed. No matter what, it bombed. Joe Allen's confessional is just too good. She jokes I really thinks she is a princess Jasmine and rubs an invisible lamp, saying, Genie, tell me my husband's not cheating on me.
Speaker 4: The content is there. They have everything they can do.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So now we're at the party, Brian's at the bar, and this is where I just get the ick. He's at the bar and he says, cheers to me. Then he says as his wife walks out, I wish I had a stack of ones, like as if she was a stripper. And I'm like, everything that comes out of your mouth, it's just so cringe.
Speaker 4: It's just not you know. I mean, it's listen, when you're in trouble, just shut your fucking mouth.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Especially then then he's the first one over there dancing with the belly dancer.
Speaker 3: I'm like, just keep a low profile, bro, you know.
Speaker 2: Then Ashley meets him and she wonders how Brian looks someone in the face when they all know he's seeing another woman.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmmm hm.
Speaker 2: So it's really uncomfortable, I think for everybody at this point to be around him.
Speaker 4: It of course it is they've seen something. I never saw it. Till this day, I haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: What goes on in Alicia's head? Do you have any idea When she says she's in the car with her husband and She's like, I hope they have a magic carpet ride and donkey.
Speaker 4: Why the donkey? She said, think you're in the Nativity.
Speaker 3: I don't know, like when.
Speaker 4: You see like the Nativity, the Christmas Nativity, like when they're bringing the gifts to the baby Jesus, they have turbans on. Does she think? Is that saying?
Speaker 3: I don't know. That's why I'm asking you what goes on in that mind of hers? I mean, bless her heart. I'm trying bless her heart.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to get to wear the donkey. I'm feeling like she's thinking turban Christmas Nativity, Jesus had a donkey.
Speaker 3: And this, Oh you're really going out on them here, Dolores.
Speaker 4: Let me just tell you why I'm call I gotta call her and ask her. I am not gonna make an ass out of myself and maybe her husband a donkey and then the car. Also, Alicia's husband tells her you and.
Speaker 3: Liz had one issue. Get over it?
Speaker 4: Who's yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Her husband told her that I.
Speaker 4: Like husbands when they pulled the wife's back into reality and say okay, you had your chance, like get over it now. It all says it to me all the time, and I get mad because I'm like, are you ever on my time? But he's not wrong. I mean, you know, they're looking at it from their first of all their guys, they don't give a shit about half the stuff said, but they're like bringing being smart. They're not kissing your eyes. I like a man's man. I like a guy who takes charge and goes he's not just going to kiss hers, because that's really a friend too. A companion has to be a friend. Also, Oh, husband has to be a friend also, and say you're you're wrong or you're right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, we get Alicia and Liz to make up and lizn and Liz is confessional. She gets emotional, says that she will blurt things out without thinking, but she never meant to hurt anyone.
Speaker 3: Now I stand with Liz on this.
Speaker 4: I believe her love.
Speaker 3: She said on wash What Happens Live last night.
Speaker 2: I was actually trying to protect her from people going after her for saying she was homeless. That's the only reason I said that, Like she wasn't living on the streets, but she's you know, putting her tail between her legs and just saying I blurted it out.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't have.
Speaker 4: Yes, you should have.
Speaker 3: Well, one thousand percent you should have, because I think most people agree, it's just what happened after that.
Speaker 4: Well, they're not agreeing because everyone's going after Lizy because what she's said, or they going after.
Speaker 3: They're going after she because of what happened between her and Joe Allen. I think okay, I mean I feel bad race very easily here here on this show.
Speaker 4: You do.
Speaker 3: You're only as good as this week's episode.
Speaker 4: You're only as good as your last scene.
Speaker 3: I mean, I do feel bad for Liz.
Speaker 2: I do think she feels bad for how she made Alicia feel. But she did apologize, but it just kept going on. We can go on this forever. I can't wait to see what happens at the reunion, Rich and Rosie approached Kelsey. Rich proposes that the girls resolve their issues. The guys get together, and they're like, you, guys, you just need.
Speaker 3: To resolve this. I love this.
Speaker 4: I love this.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, it's not like a weird way.
Speaker 2: They're like, let's just like the husbands get along, let's fix this.
Speaker 4: They're trying to fix this online your show. When things don't go like that, and the husband's right.
Speaker 3: You know, well, I don't think they fixed it.
Speaker 2: I think Rosie and Kelsey agreed to disagree and move forward, even though they both think the apology was bullshit. They're going to try to do their best to move forward. We'll see how that works.
Speaker 4: We see that Rosie's invited to the cash trip and it's Kelsey's. So that's what we need to see here.
Speaker 2: Well, we need to see every damn cast member at this season finale is what we need to see for sure?
Speaker 4: Well, it looked like Kelsey's. I mean, didn't they show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think they're all going to be there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I've seen them on the beach and they're all there, So what's so dally?
Speaker 2: Finally, Rosie approaches Rula and asks, do you know about the video?
Speaker 3: And you know, Rosie and Alicia doing God's work?
Speaker 4: Really, didn't I believe her? Did you not believe her? I believe her.
Speaker 3: I believed her. I don't understand.
Speaker 4: Brian knew about the video? How about that?
Speaker 3: Who took the video?
Speaker 4: You have to ask Joe Ellen.
Speaker 2: Who took the damn video? If it's Brian and this mistress hugging it out.
Speaker 4: And I thought it Ryan was posing for the video, right.
Speaker 3: So who's over there on the bush has taking the video?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a black mal video to me, but I mean, end of the day, he's still cheating on his wife.
Speaker 3: So she never even saw the video. She didn't want does it?
Speaker 4: She doesn't want it? He's mad as though he didn't proof.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's mad.
Speaker 2: Really is upset with Rosie because she chose to talk about it at the party.
Speaker 3: Brian walks up.
Speaker 4: He just here, he.
Speaker 3: Is obviously producer's like go in.
Speaker 2: Brian joins the conversation and says he trusts Joe Allen.
Speaker 3: He called her ho Ellen.
Speaker 2: As much as he trusts gas Station Sushi. And I'm like, hmm, and so he obviously he doesn't trust her. But a rule, his ability to blow this video off and decide let's go do shots is a little concerning to me. She didn't look bothered. She didn't know this video was out there. Neither one of them did. And they're like, oh, timestamp, that can be changed. Yeah, it gave me a little jen Aiden.
Speaker 4: Ye no, what Jenny. That thing with Jennaiden was ten years ago.
Speaker 2: I know, but I just like blowing it off and things like that. I did not blow it off at the time she did it. No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: She didn't say it's no, that was ten years ago. She did. They had a yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: So at her home, Joellen tells Gary that she deserves an apology from Liz.
Speaker 3: Then flash to the beach.
Speaker 2: Kelsey asked Liz if she feels like she did anything wrong, and Liz just basically goes.
Speaker 3: No, no.
Speaker 2: So Kelsey and Liz are doing something they probably would never do in real life, and they were what was it clamming or something like that. The things we're doing, Yeah, the things we do on the show that we would never do in real life. But they're like, hey, go clambing.
Speaker 3: I haven't done since a kid. Let's go.
Speaker 2: And then Liz says this is so laborious, and Kelsey's like, huh what was that word?
Speaker 4: Me, Well, the real word is labor So let's try to break it down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, labor So it's like it basically undertaking that requires significant amount of time and effort. So they set up basically the end of the Summer party. It's in Block Island, it's twelve miles off the coast of Rhode Island where Liz got married. So next week will be the season finale. Liz has said she doesn't really care to be to make up with Joellen.
Speaker 3: Joellen, you see her last night.
Speaker 4: She didn't regret it, she said regrets, yeah, and then she said that fight and Liz is like, no, I'll take that.
Speaker 2: Then you see Joellen with her husband and she kind of sounds like she does want to move forward with Liz.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know what's going on there currently, to be honest, I haven't asked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, we'll find out next week and then I'm really excited for the reunion because next week they show a clip of ULA's husband getting arrested.
Speaker 4: Right, and they pull the cameras back up.
Speaker 3: Okay, so explain this to me.
Speaker 2: So the arrest wasn't during normal filming, right, Okay, because I'm like, how did she go from.
Speaker 3: I don't care about the video whatever?
Speaker 4: Too?
Speaker 2: Now he's arrested within days for tracking her.
Speaker 4: I They're gonna have to explain that, and that's going to be I'm sure handled at the reunion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, all right, guys, thank you so much for tuning into another episode and we'll see you next week, See you next week.
Speaker 3: Bye,