Speaker 1: It's the best bit of the week with Morgan Kill.
Speaker 2: She's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bones.
Speaker 3: Show this week.
Speaker 4: You guys loved when I did the best Games of the Year on the last vacation that we did, so I've decided to do it for round two.
Speaker 5: So this will be different games, but still best of games.
Speaker 4: We got a lot of variety here, including some very active games that happened because I think I figured out how to do some of these when I couldn't last time. So if you're in the car about to hang out with some friends or whatever, play.
Speaker 6: Along with them. This will be a fun one.
Speaker 4: We did the what reality show made them famous? Game, and it was Lunchbox versus Raymondou are two reality star kings who love to watch reality TV, and you might be surprised who wins this.
Speaker 6: One number seven?
Speaker 7: Right, If I were to say Carrie Underwood, what reality show did she come from?
Speaker 8: Idol?
Speaker 6: Correct?
Speaker 7: American Idol? Now, be sure to say American Idol, because I don't want Lunchbox fighting with you about the rules.
Speaker 6: Okay, American Idol.
Speaker 7: Thank you take this very seriously. I'm betting on you here. I'm going to give you ten reality stars and you tell me what reality show made them famous? Should be easy? Ready?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 6: Nicole Richie, Nicole Richie.
Speaker 7: At the Paris Hilton Chick. Nicole Richie in an answer, simple life correct?
Speaker 6: One for one.
Speaker 7: Harry Styles, Harry Styles Overseas a g T No, The X Factor UK? Yeah, X Factor UK. Next up, Julianne Huff. That is Dancing with the Stars. Correct, ye, like his voice is changing? Change. Number four is Miranda Lambert? What reality show she on? This was definitely a smaller one. It's gonna be tough to try and think of the name. I don't know a lot of facts about it, but it was.
Speaker 6: Something like.
Speaker 7: Give me the lyric, no Nashville Star.
Speaker 6: Dang, that'd be a great title, though the lyrics lyrics might have been a show if not, no concept.
Speaker 7: You have a title though, all right? Theo Theovonne. That is very simple because he is best friends with Will Kirby. Will Kirby was on Big Brother and Will Kirby always talked about theo Von being on Survivor road rolls. Yeah, I think that one's going to get him. Are we sure that he wasn't on a celeb version? But it's road rolls first, like what made him?
Speaker 6: Family? Got It? Got It? Morgan Wallen walland.
Speaker 7: Mayor can idle the voice, Oh yeah, with like long.
Speaker 6: The clips are cool, weird, but.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I have seen them at some point. I just, you know, forgotten.
Speaker 7: Cardi B.
Speaker 6: Cardi B.
Speaker 7: I had heard that she was an entertainer before getting famous, singing an actual TV show. Not anyone in particular comes to mind, so I would say, see you think you can dance? Love and hip hop New York? Okay, number eight, we're struggling.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's pretty bad.
Speaker 7: Lauren Conrad, I know that one. I'm not going to give the history because last time I did that, I got it wrong. Lauren Conrad originally is from Laguna Beach, then was on the hills, So your answer is Laguna be correct. Next up, Bethany Frank bethinny Frankel. That is not even the name of the city, even though I know it Real Housewives correct? What city would you have said?
Speaker 8: New York?
Speaker 7: And finally give me Bravo baby Alanis Morsett oh Man Atlanti's boards set.
Speaker 6: He's a Cali girl.
Speaker 7: I always heard those stories of her being in la something that films out there. Some of the people I always hear clips about how she was at these LA parties, so I feel like she lived out there. It had to have been something, uh Idol star search.
Speaker 6: She's Canadian, by the way, but.
Speaker 7: She was on star searchs for white idol and.
Speaker 6: Oh that's tough. But he sounded so confident though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah he did, Eddie, how would you have done?
Speaker 6: Probably about the same four. I want to guess the lyric on like six of them. That's name lyric.
Speaker 7: Okay, bring in Lusch Fox. Don't tell him how many Ray got Amy. I'll give you fifty cents right now if you just take to take the money. Okay, that way, you don't have to bet on lunch. I'll say fifty cents. Sure, No, why would you take that deal? It's fifty cents play the game?
Speaker 1: Oh? I thought, Well, because I don't have a dollar?
Speaker 6: Oh man, sure comes out. I was like, why would you agree to that? Because that's not good for the bank.
Speaker 1: I'll bring a dollar. You said I could bring it, but I'm like, well, this just makes it easier.
Speaker 7: You got to go to the bank lunchbox, I give you the celebrity.
Speaker 8: It was so funny.
Speaker 7: Tell me what reality or competition show they got their first start on.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, yeah.
Speaker 7: If I were to say, as example, Carrie Underwood, you would say American Idol. Correct. Not a point.
Speaker 6: Oh, I didn't even.
Speaker 8: Think about that as a reality show.
Speaker 1: Ready, okay?
Speaker 7: Oh man, Nicole Richie The Simple Life correct, Harry Styles.
Speaker 8: Oh, Britain's Got Talent?
Speaker 7: Incorrect, Britain's X Factor X factor? Oh out, Now, dude, go hard because you want to show them that you were I don't need to hesitate.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just go.
Speaker 7: No, No, he wants to show people what he's made of.
Speaker 6: He's gonna go hard.
Speaker 7: I gotta go hard hard next time. Juliane Huff. Uh, Julian Huff is Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 6: Correct and fat little faster. Okay, I'm sorry, I could kneve.
Speaker 7: I couldn't dominant. He get really beat. Miranda Lambert.
Speaker 8: Oh, Miranda Lambert is next top Star the lyric. I don't know what is that.
Speaker 6: It's a great show man.
Speaker 7: It's one of the best shows that I've never even heard of it. Now it's Nashville Star. Hey, slow down, it was close?
Speaker 6: Oh that was roll rules?
Speaker 7: Correct. Morgan Wallen, the Voice correct.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he didn't make it, did he?
Speaker 7: Yeah? He made it on TV?
Speaker 8: Oh he did? Okay, Cardi B. Cardi B was on a reality show. Uh, Cardi B was on The Real Love and Hip Hop?
Speaker 6: Correct, go away? Have you seen that?
Speaker 9: Never seen it?
Speaker 7: I've seen reviews. Okay, Lauren Conrad, she was.
Speaker 8: On, Oh, which one was first? O see?
Speaker 7: Incorrect?
Speaker 1: That's fiction. Laguna Beach Beach.
Speaker 7: Bethany, Bethany now go hard, Bethany Frankel, The Real Housewives. Correct, I give it to you. You don't need the city, Thank you. Alanis Morris said.
Speaker 8: Huh uh Star Search correct, what you knew that? But that's only one.
Speaker 6: That's that era. You're actually party of a lot in lay. Guy knows what's up.
Speaker 7: He did good, he did good. Do you think you won?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's the reality show champ for sure.
Speaker 7: You think you won?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: How many great guys?
Speaker 8: Three?
Speaker 7: You got four? You got seven? Everybody say you're embarrassed.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Laguna Beach, that is like my wheelhouse, Like I should have known that. And all I could think was the Hills and I was like, I know it's not the Hills because that was second, and then.
Speaker 7: The Hills was wait held on you said the o C right, Yeah, I'm saying got it.
Speaker 8: I knew The Hills was second, but I couldn't and all the pod in my head was OC.
Speaker 6: What about X Factor? You feel bad about that one?
Speaker 8: No, because I never I mean, that's in Britain. I can't see it.
Speaker 1: But you knew it. Like right after you said it, you're like.
Speaker 7: Oh, but did you watch Star Search when Atlantis was on?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: But I did watch that show sometimes. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Well congratulations, Amy, you want a dollar even though you didn't have it here, we'd have to go to the judges.
Speaker 1: You said, I know, I know, or I could bring it, And now I look.
Speaker 6: At that stat it's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two, we did a draft of the most popular two thousands country songs and it was a hot topic. Now we've been doing drafts that are so spontaneous, but this was back when we did drafts that we could plan and think ahead for. So really, soak this one in because I don't know that we're ever coming back to this era of the drafts.
Speaker 7: Number six, we will be drafting best country songs from the two thousands. RAYMONDO, You're first, what is the best country song from the two thousands. Simple, I would like to go with Cowboy take Me Away by the Chicks. That's a great song. I sadly did not have that in my top ten, and I sadly am an idiot. That is a great song. Watchbox best country song from what Oh it's from nineteen nine, nineties, but be sure to put next to it nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's why it wasn't on my list.
Speaker 7: Ray, anything you want to say back, Yeah, I'm just gonna need to talk to iHeart because they put out this list of two thousand's biggest country hits, So I'm gonna I will actually address it and email them today.
Speaker 6: So do we put poop? Is to only go off as poop?
Speaker 1: I mean it was definitely being played a lot, I'm sure in the year two thousand.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, but so was the twist by Chubby Checker on hold these stations. So it's when it was released, right, Yep.
Speaker 6: I think we got to put poop.
Speaker 1: That's what we've done in previous drafts.
Speaker 6: If it didn't, you just do yeah, okay, Ray draft Poop is his.
Speaker 7: First song al Ray. Wow, there's a reason why Ray never went.
Speaker 6: Lunchbuck you're up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm gonna go with Chicken Fried by Zach Brown Band.
Speaker 7: That's a good one and not poop.
Speaker 9: That's two thousand and five.
Speaker 4: Okay Morgan Iconic Live Like you Were Dying.
Speaker 7: Tim McGraw can't argue with it. I can't argue with it. I'm gonna go with the song that Amy laid in her shower and cried to.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's what I had.
Speaker 7: It's a great day to be alive jam Travis Tritt. Yeah, classic game. He just laying in the zoo wadrock going on. Okay, I have Travis Tritt, It's a great day to be alive. That song from two thousand Amy.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna go with a little thrown off because I thought that wouldn't want to make it to me, you.
Speaker 6: Must have more written down. Surely you picked at least three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I have more. But now I struggle with what should be number one?
Speaker 7: Where you get two in a row because you're the end of the line and it starts with you again, all right?
Speaker 1: That helps me. I blessed the broken Road because God bless broken rock.
Speaker 6: You got extended out. I'm doing the very final one row a mystery to you.
Speaker 7: Okay, what else you got? You get to do the first one of the second round?
Speaker 1: Chicken pride.
Speaker 6: Oh my good.
Speaker 10: The first time ever we got too.
Speaker 1: Said he said something else, so said, he tells me, Oh.
Speaker 7: My goodness, this poop's on killing. This is crazy way. Yeah. So Amy has God blessed the broken road and poop?
Speaker 1: I could have swore you may not finished last night.
Speaker 7: We never had two poops. It's hard, okay, so am I selected blessed broken road and poop boy.
Speaker 6: It's over to me now.
Speaker 1: I don't even care anymore.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, just kiddies over to me now. I'm gonna go with Taylor Swept, Tim McGrath, good one. I have that, Yeah, good one, Morgan.
Speaker 5: Do I do it because it's Oh, it's so iconic though.
Speaker 7: Best country songs from the two thousands.
Speaker 4: Dang, I'm gonna do Red Dirt Road.
Speaker 7: That's where I found Jesus.
Speaker 6: It's a jam.
Speaker 7: They did that at Ihur Country Festival.
Speaker 6: It was awesome.
Speaker 7: Lunchbox.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm gonna go with a song that all the ladies love, all my red neck ladies.
Speaker 9: Give me a red neck woman.
Speaker 6: Bye bye.
Speaker 9: Let me look oh, come on, Rich and Wilson.
Speaker 7: There you go, there.
Speaker 6: You go, come on.
Speaker 7: Okay, good dude, Ray, so far you have poop We would you like to add from two thousand and eight?
Speaker 6: Confirmed?
Speaker 7: You belong with me? Tate?
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, you're gonna write it like that?
Speaker 8: Tata?
Speaker 7: No, okay, okay. So that's two rounds. We have one more round and now we start back with Ray Taylor Swift, you Belong with Me and Poop by the Poop Brothers. What do you have with your third song? I want to say, I'm not totally one on this one, but I believe Need You Now crossed over and was on pop as well, So I'm gonna do Need You Now two thousand and nine, nine lady a good okay, lunchbox that's chicken fried and redneck woman.
Speaker 6: And what will you be adding to yours lunchbox?
Speaker 8: Ah? Yeah, I'm making sure you're here just because I'm getting nervous. Yeah, I've got it.
Speaker 9: What makes her clothes fall off?
Speaker 7: Joe Nichols, Well you already have there.
Speaker 9: That's two thousand and five.
Speaker 7: Okay, Well that's good, Morgan. You have lived like you were dying red dirt road. What will you be adding to your draft.
Speaker 5: Oh, there's two really good ones that I want to choose.
Speaker 9: Let me see what I'm already done.
Speaker 8: I can let me see what you're looking at.
Speaker 6: See if I one and three and they're both so good?
Speaker 8: Oh man, I don't.
Speaker 7: Go with what he says.
Speaker 4: He did win last round though, Oh man, Okay, I think you're gonna choose one of these, Robby, and that's why.
Speaker 7: I might want to take it. I have two that I'm deciding between. I'm curious if they're similar.
Speaker 4: I think I'm gonna go.
Speaker 7: Austin by Blake Shelton was not on my list. It's a great song, though. M So, I have two that I'm choosing between, and I think it.
Speaker 8: Is one of them.
Speaker 7: Chicken fried Uh it is, And I think I'm gonna go with Chicken Fryna to go with courtesy of the Red, White and Blue right now, Toby is a good one. Why I thought he was going to yet I'm pandering a little bit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, okay, I see that.
Speaker 7: Yeah a little bit America sure Red recipes Toby.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: More than picking my absolute favorite song, I'm pandering a little bit.
Speaker 6: You do you already have poop.
Speaker 7: All day long.
Speaker 1: I have that, but like Jesus ticked the wheel, I don't. It's not one of my favorite songs, but it was huge.
Speaker 7: And I don't think that's as pandering.
Speaker 8: That's pretty pandering, is it. I mean that's about Jesus, I would yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know it is about Jesus.
Speaker 8: Take him a little, that's pretty true.
Speaker 7: Do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: Whatever? I mean? Why do I love beautiful Mess? Di'mond rio? You hate that, don't you?
Speaker 6: You're not gonna win, so you already poop?
Speaker 7: I might.
Speaker 1: It's five o'clock somewhere.
Speaker 6: Jesus, though, Just go Jesus. What if you just write the word Jesus people, that's that.
Speaker 7: People can't vote against that, right.
Speaker 1: Just write Jesus really big and then takes the wheel, really saying, what is your answer? Who cares?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: What do I do? Guys? What do I do?
Speaker 11: It?
Speaker 7: Literally doesn't matter. Okay, stars bingle Bamber, you're down twenty points, calling a time out with three seconds left.
Speaker 1: I'm an idiot.
Speaker 6: Nobody said that.
Speaker 1: I say it, go ahead, okay.
Speaker 11: For me?
Speaker 6: Clock okay? Five seconds?
Speaker 1: Okay? What was what? What was I gonna do? Beautiful Mess?
Speaker 7: Okay there you go.
Speaker 6: Thank you, beautiful mess.
Speaker 1: What a beautiful mess.
Speaker 6: So I'm surprised Amy didn't pick Troubadour George Strait.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there's other George Strait songs.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but that was better than give It Away, and I had that as another one of the bigger two thousands. My favorite is Whiskey Lullabye, but I didn't pick that because one of my favorite songs ever.
Speaker 4: So that's what I had, and that's what I thought you were going to pick, And that was the two that I was deciding.
Speaker 7: Retreating Alan Jackson, where were You in the World Stop Turning? Was also on my list. Yeah, oh for sure. Okay, so here's everybody's team. Go vote on the full team. Don't vote on the first song because there's a draft order. Ray has Poop, You Belong with Me and Need You Now?
Speaker 9: Number one overall, number one.
Speaker 6: It's the first time poops and drafted number one overall.
Speaker 7: I'll be Amy's Lunchbogs has chicken fried, redneck woman and tequila makes her clothes fall off. Morgan has Lived like You Were Dying Red dirt Road in Austin. I have It's a great day to be alive. Tim McGraw by Taylor Swift and courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue. And Amy has blessed Broken Road, a second round pick of Poop and Beautiful Mess Diamond Rio.
Speaker 6: Two poops in one game, first round overall, first overall pick is poop amazing. Okay, let's play.
Speaker 7: I have one of these.
Speaker 6: Let's do play it. I want to hear it. I can't find it. It's not in the system.
Speaker 3: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 6: Number two.
Speaker 4: Music games are always a fun one and this one was a big hit on social media where Amy yetty lunchbox. They all had to name the musician and I got a little tense number five.
Speaker 7: Oh, I give ten dollars of cash to the winner of this game. And look at all this cash I have here. I'm like ten dollars ten It is a high priced game, okay, so but if you lose, you go on the wheel of mild punishment. However, I've been watching a lot of Alison Borderland a quid game, so I like to have these games so you don't have to play. But what I'm gonna do is we're gonna play the musician nickname game. For example, if I were to say the Prince of Darkness.
Speaker 6: That would be Ozzy Osbourne. And that's why I bring him up.
Speaker 7: He just died. That's a hard one that I would be either. Okay, the King of rock and roll, Elvis, all right, I'm in correct. Hold on, you don't know exactly how it's going to go yet, the gambler ones.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 1: Just slow down a little bit, mother monster, Okay, now you got lady Lady got correct?
Speaker 7: Okay? The dog Father oh snoop correct? Bocephis Junior.
Speaker 6: Ye okay.
Speaker 7: So there are ten of these, and you guys can put your bids on how many you can get. Whoever gets says the highest bid gets to go. But if you don't get it, you lose. I'n get to lunchboxes. He can get two.
Speaker 6: I'll go three. How many are there ten?
Speaker 1: Eddie, you're only going three?
Speaker 7: Well, he's only going three because he wants If he only has to get three, Amy like, why would I go higher? Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, I get it now, Okay, I go four.
Speaker 6: Okay, and he goes four.
Speaker 7: Can you get five out of ten lunchboks?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Oh I don't know if I can. I didn't know. I barely knew any of those.
Speaker 7: You could also jack up the run for Eddie.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I know what he'll do. He'll just say, go ahead and name those.
Speaker 7: I'm not man, I'm not oh man, I don't do that. Dude.
Speaker 6: Come on, can you get five?
Speaker 7: Lunchbox?
Speaker 8: I get five?
Speaker 7: Okay, Eddie? Can you get six?
Speaker 6: I think I can get six? Amy?
Speaker 7: Can you get seven?
Speaker 1: I don't think so, but it'd be good if I say that, because then.
Speaker 6: Maybe how many they're ten?
Speaker 1: I can get seven?
Speaker 7: Oh my goodness, that's crazy, Lunchbox. Can you get eight?
Speaker 6: Lunchbox? You can't let her take it.
Speaker 1: You already did name those nicknames?
Speaker 7: Eddie over to you.
Speaker 6: Amy, can you get eight? Name this?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 6: You have to do seven. I don't think I knew an.
Speaker 1: I thought Eddie would at least be confident enough to do eight.
Speaker 7: No, I think he get a got eight?
Speaker 6: Okay, So just by looking at the list, because.
Speaker 7: The easier ones for the most part of the ones at the beginning, and all you have to do is get seven to win for ten dollars.
Speaker 1: Caught it.
Speaker 7: Here we go the boss.
Speaker 6: You can just say it. I'm thinking, Okay.
Speaker 7: You're writing something down and there's nothing you need to.
Speaker 1: Write Bruce Springsteen.
Speaker 6: Correct, unless that's part of your process, part of my process. One?
Speaker 7: Correct, the Godfather of Soul, the.
Speaker 1: Godfather of Soul, the Godfather Soul.
Speaker 8: These are the easier ones.
Speaker 1: The Godfather of the god Father of Soul. Okay, soul.
Speaker 6: Three.
Speaker 1: Second, it's a man James Brown.
Speaker 7: Correct, whoa whoa back?
Speaker 1: I just had to guess.
Speaker 7: A man of the Father, the Ryanstone cowboy.
Speaker 11: The Rhyme Zone cowboy, the Ryanstone cowboy, the Rhyme Stone.
Speaker 6: Cow girl boy.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a man.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 6: George Jones Glenn Campbell.
Speaker 1: Okay, close, he's no. I'm not gonna say what he is because he might be on the list. Who George Jones? I know his nickname? Now I think?
Speaker 6: Next up?
Speaker 7: The Fab Four?
Speaker 8: Who?
Speaker 1: The Fab four? The Fab four? Wait? Are they all musicians?
Speaker 7: It's all music?
Speaker 1: Okay, Sorry, I didn't know if it was.
Speaker 6: Wrestlers, clear eye for could be the Fab four?
Speaker 1: Okay, the Jackson five okay five, Fab four.
Speaker 6: Four And that's the countdown.
Speaker 1: I don't even know the Beatles.
Speaker 6: Correct, Wow, I don't. I don't. Don't think about it. Like your last guests are always good.
Speaker 7: You've only missed one was in pace, Eddie, you and all these yes, every single one. Next one, Big Dog Daddy.
Speaker 1: Big dog Daddy. I've never heard of this. Okay, it's a guy I love the clues, and he's big big. It's not Snoop dog Daddy Yankee, Daddy Daddy Yankee is Daddy Yankee already the nickname Daddy Yankee, Eddie, big dog Daddy. Okay.
Speaker 6: Next up Apossom, George Jones came around.
Speaker 7: Yeah, good. Next up the key from Muskogee.
Speaker 12: The okey from Muskoge. You talk about him?
Speaker 8: You have?
Speaker 7: I talked about it because my family's from Miskogee, like my wife's family.
Speaker 6: They're from Muskogee.
Speaker 7: Right there, right there near Miskogo's town for them to keith Muskoge's town. Muskoge's like where the Walmart is. Yeah, yeah, they're live in for Gibson, but Muskogee's town. Yeah, what'll we go eat barbecue Uskogee? If we go to Starbucks? We got a Muskogee.
Speaker 6: You got it.
Speaker 1: You just got to think of somebody from Oklahoma. And it's not Toby.
Speaker 6: Garth Brooks not from Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: Why does he live there?
Speaker 6: He doesn't.
Speaker 7: Merle Merle Haggard not from Oklahoma. But he was driving through Oklahoma a tour bus and was looking around a muskoge and was like, wrote a song about normal America. Depending who you talk to, some say it was kind of a put down, some say it wasn't.
Speaker 1: Oh the person I'm.
Speaker 7: Proud to be an oaky from Okay.
Speaker 1: So Merle is not from Malahoma.
Speaker 6: Correct?
Speaker 8: But what does that mean? How is she missed?
Speaker 7: She has missed three? Oh no, if she misses, now are we in?
Speaker 6: She's we're seven in?
Speaker 8: I missed five or seven?
Speaker 1: Okay, Merle.
Speaker 6: Amy what Hobah? Who hobah?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 6: Can you spell that?
Speaker 11: Please?
Speaker 7: H O v A.
Speaker 6: It's not Jehovah, not a witness jay z correct? WHOA.
Speaker 7: I thought she knew that one and she'd get it super quick.
Speaker 6: Maybe she was just I needed shesh.
Speaker 1: Yes, I had to write it down.
Speaker 7: You need to get the next two.
Speaker 1: I've never referred to him as that, so I don't know how I know that.
Speaker 7: But next one up? Slow hand?
Speaker 6: What that's crazy?
Speaker 1: Slow hand?
Speaker 8: Oh man, that is that's cruel.
Speaker 6: I tell you what.
Speaker 7: You can go to anybody as your lifeline, except for Eddie.
Speaker 6: I mean you can even go to me, I can't help you. Oh wow, I don't know slow hand.
Speaker 7: Okay, you can go to Eddie two. Then you guys can work it out together.
Speaker 1: And he's like looking at me like, don't pick me.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't you want to come back around that on that one?
Speaker 1: Okaycle back back?
Speaker 7: The Bad Boys from Boston.
Speaker 1: Oh, the bad Boys.
Speaker 7: Bad You can go to anybody on the show on this one too, Bad Boys from Boston musician.
Speaker 1: Nickname the bad Boys, the.
Speaker 7: Bad Boys from Boston. Why are you saying like that?
Speaker 1: Is that like the the Wahlberg people, because what were they in New Kids on the Block?
Speaker 7: Is that your answer? If that's your answer and you miss it.
Speaker 1: It's no. I'm thinking I'm talking it out with.
Speaker 6: You haven't picked anyone whom talking to bad Boys?
Speaker 7: You all can jump in?
Speaker 6: Who do you help out? Who do you think anyone can jump in?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 8: Drop kick Murphy.
Speaker 6: So what I was thinking, Amy was that Aerosmith. I just found out recently it's from Boston. I don't I've never heard them be called the bad Boys from Boston, but I feel like that works. Oh I went a different route. I was like thinking Compton and like.
Speaker 1: The what what is the Compton?
Speaker 4: I know, but what is the group called w A yeah, And I was thinking, like a group like that?
Speaker 8: Oh oh, what about the Beacie Boys.
Speaker 6: They're not from Boston.
Speaker 8: They were jumping on rooftops.
Speaker 7: Definitely not from Boston.
Speaker 1: Sees new kids on the block weren't bad.
Speaker 6: That's not a bad, guess.
Speaker 1: The Bad Boys from Boston and the Wahlberg's I think are from Boston.
Speaker 11: They weren't a band, but one of them was in the only one though, Backstreet Boys, I mean the new kids Car I.
Speaker 6: Needed for the bad boys in Boston.
Speaker 1: Boys from Boston, you're of Smith, are they?
Speaker 7: I don't know what's your answer.
Speaker 1: About themselves?
Speaker 7: The bad boys from Boston? Well, sometimes you get nicknamed that you don't name yourself.
Speaker 6: A nickname?
Speaker 7: Is that's that you can give yourself.
Speaker 8: Maybe they're trying to be tougher. So those new kids on second?
Speaker 1: Okay, five coming down, correct, let's.
Speaker 6: Go last one.
Speaker 7: She has to get this slow hand.
Speaker 1: You know, I have it in my head, the slow hand? Is that not the lyrics to slow?
Speaker 6: It might be slow man? You know what she's singing?
Speaker 1: Do you know what I'm singing? It's a song obviously a country song. Yeah, there's a slow hand. Is that a slow hand? Like like a poker player? You got a slow hand, a slow hand slow like I have no I can't.
Speaker 7: Tell nobody can give her any hand at all. But I'm gonna give you a big hen on this. This is to win the game.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 7: This person was nicknaming this because of a unique habit he had while playing guitar.
Speaker 1: Slowly.
Speaker 8: That's huge, is it?
Speaker 7: With a band he was in before he got famous? The band he was in before he got famous was called the Yardbirds.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's it. You can't say anymore. That's that's it.
Speaker 7: When he would break a guitar string on stage, instead of having someone change it, he would replace it himself while playing, so he'd be playing and then change the guitar string while he was playing.
Speaker 8: Wow, those videos.
Speaker 1: Was John Mayer in a band called the Yardbirds? Maybe when he was in five seconds between Eric Clapton and John.
Speaker 7: Mayer, John mayor Eric Clapton.
Speaker 1: To trust my just go for I don't think too much about it, okay.
Speaker 7: Amy, We'll be on the wheel of modern Yeah, mild mild punishment.
Speaker 6: In the next couple of days.
Speaker 3: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two Bobby Food is also one of those fun ones that is always up there for you guys. In this particular Bobby Food, they were trying to name actors who played superheroes. You think it's easy until you have to come up with ten names.
Speaker 7: Number four, We're gonna play the Bobby feud. We're gonna do actors who played superheroes. Now, we all have stacks of cash from the palette on our desk. You guys can bet on yourself against me if you want.
Speaker 6: Oh no, you don't have to.
Speaker 7: But if you want to bet like three dollars that you'll win the whole thing, go for it. Like walking into it, Eddy, you can do it. Whatever you want to skip out.
Speaker 6: You don't want to bet on yourself, not against you.
Speaker 7: I'm not doing anything but hosting it. You're just betting against Lunchbox and Amy.
Speaker 6: I mean, think about.
Speaker 1: This, actors played superheroes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a tough captain.
Speaker 1: Tell this is not gonna be my strength.
Speaker 6: But nobody wants to play Lunchbox.
Speaker 7: You're up first, no money, Okay, losers, Lunchbox go ahead.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Robert Downey Jr.
Speaker 7: Show me Robert Downey Jr. Number one answer iron Man Robert Downey Jr. One point.
Speaker 8: Okay, Gosh, superheroes is tough. Give me Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 7: Show me Ryan Reynolds correct for Deadpool and Green Lantern eight points. Give number eight.
Speaker 8: Answer there, Chris Him's worth d show me thor.
Speaker 7: Number three.
Speaker 8: Okay. Give me Toby McGuire a spider Man.
Speaker 7: Throw flashback, blast from the Past. Show we Toby maguire spider Man from two to seven your number seven answer.
Speaker 8: I don't know if these people are superhero oh man, I don't know what are their names. Give me Chris Pratt.
Speaker 6: Show me Chris Pratt.
Speaker 8: I don't know if they were superheroes.
Speaker 6: Eddie over to you. I'm gonna start off with a woman, Scarlett Johansson.
Speaker 7: Show me Scarlett Johanson playing Black Widow Scarlett Johansson. Number ten answer worth ten points. Let's go with Captain Marvel Free Larson, Free Larson.
Speaker 6: Okay, Amy.
Speaker 7: We're looking for actors who played superheroes. Ranker has listed the top ten so far. Robert Downey Jr. Was at one, iron Man, Chris Himsworth at three to four. Toby Maguire at seven, Spider Man, Ryan Reynolds at eight, and Scarlett Johansson at ten.
Speaker 1: Christian Well, that's the guy's name.
Speaker 6: What did he do?
Speaker 7: Wolverine? No, show me Christian Bale. He's Batman, the Dark Knight, Okay, not Wolverine, Okay, Well, Amy, Hugh Jackman, Wolverine.
Speaker 8: I know I gave you that to do that. That's what I was thinking of. And I couldn't give his name.
Speaker 7: But you took credit for Christian Bale.
Speaker 9: Well, I thought that was him.
Speaker 8: That's why I was like, Oh, that's it when she said it.
Speaker 1: I don't know this guy's a superhero or just a really good boxer. Michael V.
Speaker 7: Jordan's show me, Michael B. Jordan's Yeah, Creed not really a superhero.
Speaker 1: They look superhero ish.
Speaker 7: So Lunchbox nineteen eddieton Amy eight. There are only three answers left on the board. Double the points for round two. Me Yes, Christopher Reeves Superman. Who Christopher Reeves Superman? Show me Christopher Reeves. Christopher Reeves not on the board, Eddie.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go with Christopher Reeve. Show me Christopher Reeve.
Speaker 7: Number nine, answer.
Speaker 1: Christopher number that hurts lunchbox.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, that's the rules. It's always been the rules. Let's go with super Woman gal Gado. Okay, well, what's an idiot too?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 7: Because your answer is gal Gado? But she ain't Superwoman's gal Gado.
Speaker 8: She's.
Speaker 6: I'm an idiot.
Speaker 8: Yeah, stupid.
Speaker 6: Okay, when you do too much, Yeah, that's the key.
Speaker 7: Don't do too much Galago number five, So we're ten points.
Speaker 8: Hey, and have it.
Speaker 7: There's one more left, one more left, all right, just give me Chris Evans, show him Chris Evans and he plays what oh god, Captain Lieutenant America Lieutenant Dan Eddie is our winner. He didn't bet any money.
Speaker 3: So it's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 6: Number two.
Speaker 4: A challenge that we did on a live and I found a way to incorporate. Now we've got Raymundo's charade challenge.
Speaker 8: He was trying to win some basketball seats.
Speaker 6: I believe at the time.
Speaker 4: It's been a hot minute since we did this segment, but he needed to do so many correct charades in a certain amount of time. So we're gonna include some of that here, maybe all of it, I don't know.
Speaker 5: We'll see what producer Kevin comes up.
Speaker 7: With number three. Okay, rare good time now, no, no, we'll start it if thirty minutes.
Speaker 6: Once the time.
Speaker 7: Starts, you're rubbing me off man, So you'll look at it and hand it to me. Okay, ready, thirty minutes starts now, mhm yep, ice cream cone wow, correct one.
Speaker 6: That was quick.
Speaker 8: Swimming.
Speaker 6: These are easy to.
Speaker 8: Mhm, laptop wow for five year old, he's gonna crush it.
Speaker 6: They gotta get harder for sure.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they're setting us up for a hard spot. I'm just laughing. Laughing singing performer Taylor Swift karaoke you Ray Ray Ray singing Ray performing Ray, Charles Ray King, Ray Ray Dance, Ray Ed sheer and Ray Sun ray head ray head hat crown, Oh yodeling? What what is that person? Uh? Singing, singing, singing, hat, singing, crown, singing, wattle, singing, baby, singing, singing, singing, ray, singing, shoulders, singing, singing, singing, penis singing, penis singing, junk singing scrotum. What he's pointing? Singing and rodeo lasso bowl bull crown singing bowl crown, I see it singing bull crown, got it raging bull.
Speaker 6: Well that's real. That's a good guess. Mm hmm, Amy, you can't play.
Speaker 7: No Amy's critiquing. You're saying of it's a.
Speaker 6: Game Muscular Ray because he's the first star with Ray Muscular.
Speaker 8: Singer Sam Hunt, Sam Hunt, uh Garth Brooks, Alan Jackson, Kenny chaz In the Jason al Dean, Uh, Toby Keith, uh Tim McGraw. You're trying to that's four. Oh my god, job Ray video games.
Speaker 6: That's correct. Five.
Speaker 7: I need to move this chair and just moved the circle because you can't see it on the screen.
Speaker 6: Can't circle.
Speaker 8: Circle wheel wheel wheel wagon wheel wheel Okay, changing good tire?
Speaker 6: Is that it?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 6: That works? Fixing a flat tire?
Speaker 9: That works.
Speaker 6: Six. They're on a roll dropped.
Speaker 8: One, bowling, golf, hockey, sweeping, Ye, please curling.
Speaker 7: I lost my ears.
Speaker 8: Using a dust pan sweeping.
Speaker 7: Can you guess here?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I lost my dad. You're still going.
Speaker 8: He forgot what it is.
Speaker 6: That stuff?
Speaker 1: I think that was just anger warning.
Speaker 8: Hold on, hold on, you're wrapping, you're hitting something. Uh, start over. That looks like sweeping, sweeping series, sweep, sweep the series.
Speaker 7: It's six correct. Sweep the floor for four minutes and twenty week.
Speaker 6: Puts the hand up like stop every time he's like.
Speaker 8: Broom using the broom?
Speaker 6: Correct?
Speaker 8: Brown?
Speaker 6: Was that easy? Golly?
Speaker 8: Okay, umbrella?
Speaker 6: Correct? I love the rain. The rain was good.
Speaker 8: The rain was good.
Speaker 6: It really helped eight down.
Speaker 8: Flying a kite.
Speaker 6: Correct. Dang, it's that boys.
Speaker 7: Past?
Speaker 8: Okay, Wow, you didn't want to try it.
Speaker 6: And that's three passes past. Now he gets one.
Speaker 7: He may come across it, but maybe not go ahead. One passed down.
Speaker 8: Climbing the ladder.
Speaker 7: Correct, Wow, ray has now I think he's ten.
Speaker 6: He's killing it on time.
Speaker 8: Adam's apple laryngitis. Okay, throat cancer, tell you to stop? Oh? Head, head and shoulders above someone? Okay, giraffe.
Speaker 6: Correct?
Speaker 8: What on earth you're saying? Long neck up there or something? I don't know. I don't know why he gets mad at me when I guess. He doesn't want me to guess or something. I'm just spouting grilling, flipping hamburgers, uh, cooking a steak. Uh.
Speaker 6: I'll take it.
Speaker 7: It's cooking.
Speaker 6: Twelve boys, go go.
Speaker 8: Ahead, Bunny hop easter, Bunny.
Speaker 6: What the heck he's on the ground.
Speaker 8: That's the wounded dinosaur.
Speaker 6: I like this.
Speaker 7: I know a dog that's correct.
Speaker 8: Not doing bunny hop at.
Speaker 1: The beginning, definitely any.
Speaker 8: I've never seen a dog jump like that.
Speaker 6: What's the app bones?
Speaker 7: You passed him for a second time? Okay, wow, you're dude goes back in.
Speaker 8: The He's give it a chance. We're so ahead of time.
Speaker 6: So you're really ahead of time.
Speaker 8: Sorr ah, think about it, man, just do something.
Speaker 7: He's looking at the clock. He's looking, manure, what are you looking at?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 7: You can talk for a second during the interview here, if I canceled this one.
Speaker 8: Out, no more passes, so you got to I have to keep this one.
Speaker 7: No you can. That's correct, So you don't have to keep it. Let's keep going, but you get to pass one more if you will. Let's let's just rock it yet.
Speaker 6: Go ahead.
Speaker 8: May be hard, but.
Speaker 1: You've done harder. Thanks.
Speaker 8: Belly Dancer, Shakira, Hips Don't Lie, Hips Don't Lie, Shakira Singing Hips Uh Singing Hip Shakira, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry h Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift, Dance, Taylor Swift, Swivel Taylor Swift Team through eight Singing Singing, Hips, Singing Taylor Swift. Taylor Swift singing, Taylor Swift.
Speaker 6: That's tough.
Speaker 8: I mean, Taylor Swift singing, way ahead of time, shaking your hips, shaking your hips, hula hoop, singing hips.
Speaker 7: Taylor Swift, amy has it Yeah, work in.
Speaker 8: The stage, Taylor Swift singing and dancing. Taylor Swift singing, dancing, Taylor Swift singing, hips, swinging hips, singing, Shake it off? Good, Okay, Taylor Swift singing. Shake it off, Okay, shake it off.
Speaker 6: He's gonna punch him.
Speaker 8: Shake it off, Taylor Swift, shake it off.
Speaker 7: Correct, my Taylor Swift, shake it off.
Speaker 6: You were all around him?
Speaker 8: Man, Yeah, well, I said, Taylor sis Sweet. I didn't. I was confused. All right, I got you.
Speaker 7: That's fourteen still wait ahead of time?
Speaker 8: What rainbow? Huge, huge explosion, huge, huge wreck, huge car crash, huge boat titanic.
Speaker 7: Correct?
Speaker 1: Good job, yes, nice, that was impressive.
Speaker 8: Goodeen mirror, look in the mirror, see your reflection, check yourself out, selfie, take a selfie.
Speaker 6: Ah, guys are on fire. Oh he's on the ground again.
Speaker 8: Oh kitten, Paul cat right, yeah.
Speaker 7: Ten minutes forty seconds down.
Speaker 8: Oh we only got twenty minutes ago.
Speaker 6: Race shook his head on this one.
Speaker 8: It's okay. On the ground again, all fours here, we'll go back to the dog or cat scratching. What the heck fleas scratching, itch scratch itch, puppy cat, cat, tiger, lion?
Speaker 6: Correct?
Speaker 8: Oh man, I love how magic get at me when I guess the wrong answer.
Speaker 9: You got it?
Speaker 8: Just think stack, okay, sandwich, It's okay. Building small, big, small and big kid small step. Kid's got a bunch of big and small.
Speaker 7: Twelve minutes, twelve minutes gone by, small and big, going to thirty minutes small. We have eighteen craig small raise waging to tad.
Speaker 8: It's a small world or maybe small small stuff for man Neil armstrong, small hair, small curl, small, small rain, small, small ear, ring, small ears, small hair, small hair, small hair, cat, small hair, rat short hair, looks back on the ground hair.
Speaker 7: Small, Barbie, that's it. Good job, Barbie, good job, good job.
Speaker 1: Did you get that stood on your toesse.
Speaker 6: You guys are really good. Nineteen down old man.
Speaker 8: Getting high smoke good meth? What smoking weed?
Speaker 7: Smoking mets? The first thing you say when you smoke something?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 8: Gangster snoop dogg Uh doctor Drey, Little Wayne.
Speaker 2: U.
Speaker 7: Easy the prop that's kind of a prop.
Speaker 6: What well, it's easy about it's it's fine, you're good.
Speaker 8: Uh, Little Wayne, stop you from pac Man Jones?
Speaker 7: Uh, Little Wayne, imagine we put Pacman Jones.
Speaker 8: I want to be a baller singer hurt mm hmm eminem Uh jay Z Snoop Dogg h Doctor Trey, Biggie Tupac.
Speaker 7: Is nineteen correct, Kanye West. Who else could it be? Bis Marquis fourteen minutes.
Speaker 8: Little Wayne, little little bow wow short Chris Brown Gosh, who is a singer that smokes a lot.
Speaker 7: Of ray has one more pass. He can also adds a lot. He can also add a player who is a smoker. He can Swilly Nelson, he can switch out a player. Yeah, Drake, he's smoking some true, is he Drake?
Speaker 8: Someone's shaking.
Speaker 6: Looks like he's just having with draws.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Now, ah, way, you are smoking smoking weed on stage, smoking weed on stage, singing and smoking smoking and gin and juice. Oh hi, okay, it's right.
Speaker 6: It's really making him stop for me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, fifteen minutes, halfway through nineteen total, he's still a had a.
Speaker 8: Hurry and smoke. Okay.
Speaker 6: Harry and Smoke, singing.
Speaker 7: Your favorite song from the eighties, Harry and Smoke.
Speaker 8: Singing about weed, okay, singing, performing, singing, singing, karaoke, singing.
Speaker 7: Our first world roadblock hair singing. You have nineteen and you're fifteen thirty one in and one more pass left, right.
Speaker 8: One pass. We can't pass. Singing okay, but you can pass.
Speaker 7: But you have no more.
Speaker 8: Performing, singing, singing, smoking, smoking, okay, singing, performing.
Speaker 7: Comedian Dave Chappelle sixteen minutes in four Team to.
Speaker 8: Go, Dave Chappelle, Keep moving guitars, Chris Stapleton, Oh, Stevie Wonder, Rachel No, Chris Stapleton, who smokes a lot of weed? Uh? Bailey Zimmerman, Random, Mike Posner, Jacoben Jacob Mike Posner, Mike Posner, Mike other.
Speaker 7: They've been on this one for like three and a half minutes or so.
Speaker 8: I don't know who walks like that? Right, I'm trying to think who Pete Davidson. He sings and he walks like that, and he smokes weed.
Speaker 6: Uh, Mike Posner, have nineteen?
Speaker 8: Where's Khalifa? Who the heck walks like that? He's a golfer?
Speaker 6: Four that wasn't a golf swing that looked like golf.
Speaker 13: Okay, drive putt Chip Ray right, mountain homes.
Speaker 7: We're not gonna penalize you, but rayletta stop you.
Speaker 8: La Montee Ray, Charles Ray, Ray, Pimp Pimp Ray Ray. He's Big Ray, Suge Knight Ray, Golfer Raymond Floyd Ray Ray, Yeah Ray, Or is that golf Ray or golf Ray Big Sun, Ray Ray Big?
Speaker 7: Eighteen minutes Ray must Ray.
Speaker 8: Girl trying to get a thirty Ray, Charles Ray, Sugar, Ray, Ray, Tall Ray.
Speaker 6: I think they have it. I feel like I know who it is.
Speaker 8: Singer Ray m hmm, Johnny Ray, Johnny Ray, Sugar Ray, Michael Ray, Uh Tall Ray, Who's a tall okay singer.
Speaker 7: Ray's wiping them off completely.
Speaker 8: Hip hop, hip hop and he's a singer, has a baby baby face, baby baby singer, rapper, rapper hip hop, Uh country Nelly nineteen minutes ago Diddy? Who else did he? Diddy fifty? I see you doing that.
Speaker 7: Doctor until five minutes.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, two Live Crew Flavor flav.
Speaker 6: M Man hesn't got no more motion?
Speaker 7: Do you have one?
Speaker 6: You do have a pass?
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I mean we may not get this baby face baby Gangster baby Rapper Michael Jackson baby baby Gangster baby baby baby baby Hardcore Gangster little baby, little baby god baby baby baby rock the Baby rock it by Baby.
Speaker 7: Baby smoke nobody, make noise, places baby pop up baby ad ads three, Amy, sit in the chair, come all the way around. So now to get thirty three Amy, you can guess all.
Speaker 1: Right, justin Bieber correct.
Speaker 7: No, he never said hip hop, but he is to go ahead.
Speaker 9: He has to get forty three.
Speaker 7: Oh, I has to get forty three. Sorry, good, forty three, thank you.
Speaker 1: Tall big, enormous, enormous was on the ground, elephant, draff, hippopotamus. Oh dinosaur what done?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh zoo no? Oh uh your oh museum dinosaur, museum history world history not okay, oh dina what twenty part?
Speaker 6: Correct? So now he's staying with Amy.
Speaker 7: Yep, Okay, he has he have forty three now instead of forty.
Speaker 1: Come on, guys, okay the other forward hop jump skip next, Okay, Jurassic Park like the other Okay park Okay, Park Safari Jurassic Dinosaurs Park, Jurassic Park.
Speaker 7: Eight and a half minutes left.
Speaker 1: Museum.
Speaker 6: He needs about twenty twenty in eight.
Speaker 1: Minutes, Park Jurassic.
Speaker 7: No, No, you can't, you've already passed.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't. He traded in the and then I.
Speaker 7: Got Jessin Babra Good passed that. He passed the same guys. He drew that one three times. That's the same. Only one he's passed on.
Speaker 6: All three times. No way, And that was Lion King. He didn't do King, got it?
Speaker 1: Lion King?
Speaker 6: No more past shovel.
Speaker 1: Grade, Barry Funeral.
Speaker 6: Dig a grave correct good good job yes.
Speaker 1: Comedy guitar player, performer artist, singer, country singer. Okay a man a male country singer, Garth Brooks, George straight Man Boy, Sam Hunt seven and a half minutes, Cole Swindell, Dirk Smintley, Bailey Zimmerman, Okay, okay country artist. That is a guy? Dustin Lynch is he currently questions?
Speaker 6: You can't ask questions?
Speaker 1: Okay? Uh Russell Dickerson, you can no help man, Yeah, you're not giving me. He's huge? Can he? Chestney?
Speaker 8: Can he? Garth?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 1: How big are we talking?
Speaker 7: You can't ask questions. You can't ask.
Speaker 1: Questions, Stop asking questions? Talking out loud? Massive star uh Thomas Right, Riley Green, Billy Ray Cyrus.
Speaker 12: Fi.
Speaker 1: Okay, we already did Timber Girl.
Speaker 6: There you go, that's it.
Speaker 1: Okay. He's got a dip in his mouth and he's chunking things and he's singing. Oh, he's throwing like a guitar. Oh, he's not throwing a guitar. We're sitting, We're sitting, we're throwing. No, no, no, it's okay. I've got this. We're singing. What are we throwing? Give me, I'm not talking massive star.
Speaker 8: I want to sub in.
Speaker 6: Oh he's gone.
Speaker 1: Who's a massive? Sorry that I.
Speaker 6: It's not a prop right, Toby Keith. He's just drinking water in the record. He's just getting a little.
Speaker 1: I know, he's a little Steve.
Speaker 6: He's not talking at all. I was time to see five and a half minutes.
Speaker 1: Jelly roll. Louke comes.
Speaker 6: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Who comes?
Speaker 8: He should call for?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: Let him do his thing?
Speaker 1: What Chris stay Fulton?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I can't I think of this. I'm so sorry. I got Justin Bieber. Don't forget that huge, massive star that dips with long hair. Okay, okay, okay, Jason al Dean there, okay, what the Willie Nelson massive?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: Gosh, okay, just give me a second.
Speaker 7: Yeah, four minutes and forty seconds left.
Speaker 14: Yeah, Oh my god, Ray has twenty two Oh my god, he.
Speaker 1: Has a ponytail and he throws stuff and he sits and he throws.
Speaker 6: Oh no, this is all as bad as Justin Bieber.
Speaker 1: But I got Justin Bieber.
Speaker 6: You did justin version.
Speaker 1: You play guitar, You play guitar. Elvis. Oh he just made out. I'm who is he kissing? It's not Elvis? Okay, huge star.
Speaker 7: Everybody wants to shove fork into their eyeballs right now.
Speaker 1: I know you. Does everybody know who it is? Yes?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Country.
Speaker 7: Country Okay Morgan?
Speaker 8: Sorry, oh go, go, go go.
Speaker 6: You have three and a half a minute.
Speaker 7: You just say who it is if you want to say it correct, don't want to chair Morgan while along hair.
Speaker 6: Is to get forty six now, okay, dang it.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're raking, we're working leaves.
Speaker 6: Are we doing the yard?
Speaker 4: We're gardening, We're doing a dip, We're you're shovel You're you're raking the leaf.
Speaker 5: You're doing something in the yard work.
Speaker 1: You're oh, oh you're a farmer.
Speaker 6: Correct, Okay, good job.
Speaker 5: Oh, okay, your giraffe, Oh, elephant.
Speaker 7: Correct, let's go twenty five, three minutes left.
Speaker 5: Yeah, movie.
Speaker 4: Bobby, that's our Bobby movie that has bones, Bobby Bones, sleeping, sleeping beauty.
Speaker 5: It's a movie. Yeah, it's a movie.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 5: Okay, and it's somebody.
Speaker 4: An actor that maybe Bobby movie, film book, a podcast, a show, TV show, okay, Bobby.
Speaker 6: TV show them.
Speaker 7: You keep going, Bear Girls.
Speaker 5: The Dancing with the Stars, okay, American Idol. What it's a TV show.
Speaker 4: It has Bobby running wild bear Girls, his his TV show Breaking Bobby Bones.
Speaker 5: TV show, TV show, Yeah, TV show okay, sleeping, Oh it's the stars, Oh it's me.
Speaker 6: So two minutes watching.
Speaker 5: A TV show. You're watching a TV show.
Speaker 1: You're sleeping.
Speaker 5: You fall asleep during a TV show. You're okay, TV show backwards, turn off a TV show.
Speaker 6: You turn on a TV show.
Speaker 5: Okay, you put it on the TV show and then you go to sleep. You watch a TV show to go to sleep. You fall asleep watching a TV show. Yeah, TV show, okay, ninety seconds you see him, he hits you. You fall asleep, laughing.
Speaker 1: Don't see a TV show? Is Bobby.
Speaker 6: The TV show giving that.
Speaker 7: Last minute. I get the TV show the last minute. They're all worth two.
Speaker 1: Oh, TV show.
Speaker 4: You're laughing at a TV show, do you know what any You're watching a TV show and you're laughing.
Speaker 5: You okay, TV show? Yes, I caught the TV show and you're laughing.
Speaker 7: Yeah you guess.
Speaker 6: Did can have it from that? Yes?
Speaker 7: Yes, it's always easier when you're not playing it is it is is everybody new Biber, everybody new Morgan Wall and except the person that was in the chair because the press.
Speaker 5: You're watching a TV.
Speaker 4: Show and it's Bobby and it's you're a you're at Bobby doing a podcast.
Speaker 7: Ive total, there's forty.
Speaker 4: Seven A different clue, Ray do something else a TV show? Yes, ha ha ha laughing at a TV show. You're laughing, you're watching a TV show. You're listening, you're playing a TV show. You're putting it on repeat. You're what is with Bobby in a TV show? And you're laughing, and then he's sleep.
Speaker 5: Bobby falls asleep on a TV show. Bobby is in.
Speaker 7: It fifteen seconds.
Speaker 5: Ah, you don't know, man, it's something with Bobby or a TV show.
Speaker 4: It's sleeping ten seconds, sleeping Bobby TV show seven seconds.
Speaker 5: He got married on a TV show.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Three two one.
Speaker 6: What do you guys thinking that was the office?
Speaker 7: Correct, Bobby?
Speaker 6: Bobby falls asleep to the office.
Speaker 5: Oh that's why you were pointing out Bobby.
Speaker 7: Raymond Man aiming for forty, ended up with twenty five out of forty, so he did not win. I think the two big hang ups were Bieber and Wallin the Lion King. He drew the Lion King three times. That's the He passed on the same one three times. He never did King on his head because he got lion. Somebody got lion, got.
Speaker 6: Lion on the ground.
Speaker 8: D on the ground, dude.
Speaker 7: Our biggest weaknesses were lunch, not knowing justin Bieber. Did you not see him at Coachella? We talked about it?
Speaker 6: Oh, you guys talked about it.
Speaker 7: Yes, he said he looked. You're like, I didn't get on the weed stuff, but I didn't know they had talked about it. I kept going, why why doesn't he do Baby? Then he did baby, and I was like, Oh, he'll get it now because the song.
Speaker 6: Amy and Morgan, what is God?
Speaker 7: I knew you were going to get lost in a case hole?
Speaker 1: See it now I knew you were sitting.
Speaker 7: In his biggest artist in country music.
Speaker 1: You were in a chair, and then you threw the chair.
Speaker 7: I see it.
Speaker 1: I have a question, Hey, if I had this stepped in, he'd still be trying to guess Justin.
Speaker 6: Bieber, right, why didn't you pick me? Ever?
Speaker 7: Well, I was going to go to you, but then I was like, he's working. You're the one he didn't pick in The room.
Speaker 1: Started off how many did you know?
Speaker 6: It started off with you going like I'm between two people, Lunchwalks and Eddie, and then you never.
Speaker 7: Man, there were some that were really easy, and Ray pel like seven of the easy easy ones in a row, and I was like, oh god, this is over, like quick over, and then you have Bieber. Lion King got him, Bieber hung him up, walling into him. Yeah, but it was over by the time. It was a Bieber walling struggle. Ray, you put in a good effort.
Speaker 6: That was fun.
Speaker 7: I honestly thought we're going to cruise through it. Once you get hung up on somebody, you're screwed. I pass on the fact that he drew the Lion King three times. No, I didn't hand it to him. He drew it himself and you can look through. There are no other lion. There's no way he's getting.
Speaker 6: The Lion King on the ground. He got lion you.
Speaker 7: Could have done and your kids watch Lion King. Yeah, oh I watched.
Speaker 8: I've seen Lion King. Dude, like I know what a and then a.
Speaker 7: Dang good effort. Everybody clap pants for Raymondo.
Speaker 8: We're gonna try, dude, dude, but I don't know why you would get so mad at me. I was just trying to keep guessing you, right, No, don't guess.
Speaker 7: No, they're trying to stop you. Wasn't mad, he wouldn't stop. He was trying to stop you, so you got to start over. I thought Bieber was frustrating. And then Amy's like, hold my beer.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: Okay, good job, you guys can cut Thank you guys for watching on the stream. Raymondo with a final we get the board here, twenty five out of forty again again, no again?
Speaker 6: What hey? No again?
Speaker 7: And then all right, you guys can cut it.
Speaker 3: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 8: Number two.
Speaker 4: Amy tried to blind taste ketchup in an effort to spot Hines out of all the Ketchup. She said, she's this Heines Ketchup connoisseur and she could do it no matter what. So we blindfolded her and put her to the test, and it was super interesting to watch because it's kind of very niche Amy and her love for.
Speaker 6: Heines Ketchup number two.
Speaker 7: Amy does not know the challenge it's about to happen, but she claimed that she can nail Hines Ketchup by just tasting it blindly.
Speaker 6: Because the whole.
Speaker 7: Story was I used to wait tables and we just refilled the ketchup bottles. Even if it was a Hines with whatever, we'd get it in bulk and you just dump it in there. It never really was the same brand.
Speaker 6: And she was shocked, and she was shocked. Listen to this.
Speaker 7: This is her.
Speaker 1: Okay, well backup, you're telling me if you had a Heinz Ketchup bottle on a table, you'd fill it with whatever cheap stuff.
Speaker 6: I would be able to know you wouldn't.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, not one time in the history of meding table did someone raise their hand and go, this is not great upon connoisseur. Oh boy, So let's see if she's a ketchup connoisseer, because we'll walk her in. We have four spoons with four different kinds of ketchup in it, and if she doesn't get it, she gets put on the will of punishment, And boy do we have some good punishments for her coming up next week. All right, bring her on in now. She will not be blindfolded yet.
Speaker 6: We will look at it briefly, and all she sees is what.
Speaker 7: Yeah, don't let her stare at them.
Speaker 6: You can, you can look.
Speaker 7: You get set at your table.
Speaker 6: Where are you going? Okay?
Speaker 7: Blindfolder now scob, but I don't let her stare anymore.
Speaker 1: I thought I was gonna have to. I forgot this.
Speaker 7: So we played the club back practice. That's why we didn't tell you. We played the club back of you saying you're a ketchup connoisseuer.
Speaker 6: You sure would have known.
Speaker 7: So we have four spoons, are black plastic spoons.
Speaker 1: Each spoon has Where's Abby?
Speaker 7: Why are you asking about Abby?
Speaker 8: She's a connoissour of.
Speaker 6: Why would you? Why did you yell where's Abby?
Speaker 1: She put on a I was blindfolded, ready to go, and then I was you don't.
Speaker 7: Have to yell out because you have a blindfold on.
Speaker 1: Oh it's so it's weird because sometimes in one of your senses is taken away, your other ones are heightened.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Okay, so there are four spoons in front of you. Hey, Scuba, have Abby come in and feed her the spoons because if Amy puts her hands down, it's gonna go right.
Speaker 6: Into the ketchup. So that's why she was looking for Abby.
Speaker 7: I think she just didn't feel comfortable with Scuba aggressively tying her head up.
Speaker 6: Got it?
Speaker 7: So, Amy, you have four spoons in front of you, and you can pick the number one, two, three, or four. One of them is Hines, the other three or three different random brands. If you win, we will declare you are the master of the kitchen connoisseur or the ketchup connoisseurs. If you lose, you're on the will of punishment next.
Speaker 1: Week, will punishment.
Speaker 7: You can't make a bold statement like you just did and not be up for will of punishment. Okay.
Speaker 1: My dad used to say that ketchup or.
Speaker 6: Was the fruit of the sea.
Speaker 1: No, but like something like food was just a carrier for me to get ketchup in my body.
Speaker 6: Yeah, foods like a conduit for ketchup conduit.
Speaker 1: That's the word.
Speaker 6: That's not a great saying.
Speaker 1: That's what he would say about me and my love for ketchup hind specifically.
Speaker 7: Okay, Amy, you have four spoons full of ketchup. Pick a number one, two, three or four?
Speaker 1: Okay? Do I get to try them all and then tell you correct? Okay?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 1: Okay? One?
Speaker 6: Okay, Abby? Would you hand her the stick for one? Amy?
Speaker 7: Put your hand out, this is the stick for one?
Speaker 1: If I don't know what they are? Why can't I look.
Speaker 6: At them because they're they're colored slightly different?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 7: And no, no, you can hand it to her from the you're going.
Speaker 8: To feed her?
Speaker 6: Why would she there's ketchup everywhere?
Speaker 8: Feed her?
Speaker 6: Okay, now you got it.
Speaker 7: There you go. Okay, Ammy's eating spoon number one? That that itself to weird. You can just do a tongue in.
Speaker 1: I can tell you one thing not not hind.
Speaker 7: A friend bucket dash.
Speaker 6: Why do you have a lisp all of this so you don't think.
Speaker 7: Number one of times?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: That does I have a list because.
Speaker 6: It's tour Okay?
Speaker 7: Okay? Would you like number two? Or you go differ number?
Speaker 1: How do I clean my palate.
Speaker 6: Can we get her water right?
Speaker 7: Yeah, we get a little water, water coming at you right now. We throw it at her too, And you wanted to clean your palate first or no, it's fine. Okay, let's go in number two, and you can also say it could be and you'll come back to it.
Speaker 6: She's going with a spoon. Number two.
Speaker 7: She's just nibbling, which is better than the last time she went full in. She parked the car fully in the garage. Number one.
Speaker 8: It's like she's scared to eat it milk.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, just catch up.
Speaker 1: No, I'm using I'm using my tongue to check out the texture. Hey man, sister, Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Okay, so to standing by.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, but maybe Okay, So I don't know if I have an aftertaste of one, you.
Speaker 7: Have a water coming at you? Okay, Ibby scortched in her face like a football player. Okay, there you go clean that palad Amy was number two tour.
Speaker 1: It was one, number three please.
Speaker 7: Okay, number three, So number two is still on the running. But she's gonna go number three.
Speaker 6: Oh don't know, she has a white shirt onto real smart?
Speaker 7: Well, she didn't No, idea.
Speaker 8: Her eating method is so weird now.
Speaker 7: It was blind she's blindfolded.
Speaker 6: She's just dipping her tongue in the eating it.
Speaker 7: But it's just catch up, guys. You're like, she's taking a full spoon. Interesting, she's going back in. She did a little smell. Oh, I think she's she's digging on three a little bit.
Speaker 1: Hows some flavor to it.
Speaker 8: Not interesting, probably catch up flavor.
Speaker 1: No, like a like a after taste. Don't recognize it's like wine.
Speaker 7: I think this was twenty twenty three from the region of des Moines.
Speaker 6: She's shaking the ketchup.
Speaker 7: Okay, three, are you eliminating it or keeping it for later? I don't know, So you're keeping it for later.
Speaker 1: Water Okay, she's on the ground or the table.
Speaker 6: So so far she's trying to find heinz ketchup.
Speaker 1: I think doing one first ruined me. It was so sour.
Speaker 7: Okay, so one is out of the running, but two and three are still in the running. Let's go number four.
Speaker 1: Do we have any French fries or something?
Speaker 6: We're fresh out of French fries?
Speaker 7: Yeah, WA had them all before you got here.
Speaker 6: It's like the movies.
Speaker 7: Everything before the movie started, okay, Amy, final, it's number four the catchups.
Speaker 1: She smells familiar.
Speaker 15: She smells familiar, like, oh oh, how she tastes does she tastes familiar?
Speaker 1: Oh that's not her?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 7: So I mean she's going like a lizard, but really slow with.
Speaker 6: Her tongue like it's.
Speaker 1: Like I don't hate it, but I don't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, is it going back again? She's going back again?
Speaker 7: That's okay? So one.
Speaker 8: Liking it?
Speaker 1: I think I actually I've been trying to just do the that's sausa, just do the tip, but I need more?
Speaker 7: Okay now, okay, One and four dead, So we're going to go back to two and three. The two that damy is as h we keptain Kenny Eracer, do you have an to drink water?
Speaker 6: Can't she identify the Hines ketchup?
Speaker 7: She's a ketchup connoisseur. Let's go back to number two, please, I mean, if you'll hate her number two, excuse me?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, go ahead, Amy, don't don't peak, Amy, don't peak.
Speaker 8: Something little sniffers?
Speaker 7: Is he sniffing it out? That's she going a little tongue it.
Speaker 8: You got to get the spoon there.
Speaker 7: You go there.
Speaker 8: She is there, she is, Yeah, that's her.
Speaker 6: She tastes it.
Speaker 7: Okay, she did the head like it could be okay, so that she's gonna test three. Now, let her clean that palette real quick and then you'll make your decision. You've already eliminated one and four.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: She may even go back to four. She liked her.
Speaker 1: I really hope I don't let my family down.
Speaker 6: You think they'll be let down, you think they care after this?
Speaker 7: There we go. Here's back to number three.
Speaker 6: Hit deep into it.
Speaker 7: She hit herself in the forehead with this poon.
Speaker 6: She likes that one.
Speaker 1: It's just a weird little it's a weird listen. Let me tell you.
Speaker 7: If one of these is something, I promise you nothing. I trust me. They tried that bit and I said, no, we're not putting something that's not ketch up in it.
Speaker 1: Oh I know it, nothing like that. But if one of them is like a knockoff, they did a good job.
Speaker 6: I thought. She didn say, like, you mess with it? Can we did one that prank too? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I'd sue you.
Speaker 6: What are you good luck?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 6: She went back to two.
Speaker 8: She wants them on the same time. Yeah, double fisting. I've never seen something.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, she got them up. Oh, go ahead, and.
Speaker 6: They're just shaken.
Speaker 8: She's so nervous.
Speaker 7: She's put two back in her mouth.
Speaker 6: Okay, just.
Speaker 1: Seems a little thicker.
Speaker 6: All right, And then let's go back to three. She likes two.
Speaker 7: I don't know, but three sounds great except for the aftertaste. There's like a weird aftertaste on three. Apparently there's a different way.
Speaker 1: To do the texture of two on my lip. It doesn't feel like kines.
Speaker 6: So your answer is, but gosh, it sort of tastes like it.
Speaker 1: It's pretty too sweet.
Speaker 6: Amy, did you say three has the aftertaste?
Speaker 1: Three has like this weird tang thing happening, like a spice in it that it doesn't seem familiar, but maybe because I'm blind, But like, if I were to, can I touch it with my finger?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 8: Amy?
Speaker 1: That feels like kind Wait, what have you been doing?
Speaker 8: What in the world do you feel it?
Speaker 7: The other feel like?
Speaker 6: She's like, can I rub this over my body?
Speaker 1: There's two? Oh yeah, that's too thick. It's too thick. That too is too thick.
Speaker 5: So your answer is, I guess it's three.
Speaker 7: Your answer is three. Are you committed to three?
Speaker 1: I'm committed to three.
Speaker 6: Okay, so you can take your blindfold off. I give her a napkin, right, yeah, you use a blindfold. I mean, what is the blind shirt?
Speaker 8: That's someone's shirt, that's.
Speaker 7: Lunch boxes underwear from soccer. That's where the prank was.
Speaker 1: Now it's a pimp and joy shirt. I don't want to put ketchup on it.
Speaker 7: Okay. So number one, which Amy eliminated quickly, was this bottle here, uh, Whole Foods organic tomato ketchup. Oh so number one it was not Hines. She knew from the start that wasn't Hindoo. She's still in the mix.
Speaker 8: Good joby Amy, you're good.
Speaker 6: I mean you can take the blindfold all right?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But yes, well I was cleaning my hand.
Speaker 8: I mean you can take it off for she prefers us blindfolded.
Speaker 1: I want to now that I've selected it, I want to see it with my eyes because oh I feel pretty good. Oh my gosh, shoot is it four? It's not.
Speaker 6: Do you want to change your mind after seeing it? Oh? She can't do that.
Speaker 1: No, I can't do that. I don't think that'd be fair.
Speaker 7: But now that because this is regulated by the government scholarship online.
Speaker 10: Guys.
Speaker 1: Three looks a little dark.
Speaker 7: Well so does Eddie.
Speaker 6: And you know you keep him you like me?
Speaker 1: Hold on, I know I can't change my hand.
Speaker 7: You literally can change. You literally can change if you want. She's she's going back to four. Now she's going back to three.
Speaker 8: What did she pick?
Speaker 6: Three?
Speaker 8: Three?
Speaker 7: But now she's going back to four. Now she feels like it's four. And I will let her change if she wants to.
Speaker 1: Or tangy fourteen having a stroke. I'm a secret three, having.
Speaker 6: A secret three?
Speaker 7: Okay. So number two, which you did not pick, is something called rouse ketchup made from.
Speaker 6: Home Roma tomato homemade. I guess they will not be a sponsor now.
Speaker 9: No, they got a good spaghetti sauce.
Speaker 7: Do's like.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 6: Two.
Speaker 1: I was debating between two and.
Speaker 7: Three, okay, And so she picked three, but then she went to four and then back to three, and you're settling.
Speaker 1: With three, unsettling with three.
Speaker 7: Amy the ketchup connoisseur has selected number three as Heinz ketchup at number three.
Speaker 1: Heinz and it's organic. That's tricky because it does taste different.
Speaker 7: Heinz tomato ketchup organic Amy is the greatest whoa, whoa?
Speaker 1: What was for Primal Kitchen?
Speaker 7: Number four was Primal Kitchen.
Speaker 1: Who because I buy that sometimes trying to be you know.
Speaker 7: We found her skill.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it will never doubt you again.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 7: You got to find a way to monetize this.
Speaker 6: Wow, this is Joey.
Speaker 7: When you found the hand the twin hands on friends, the guy that had the hand twin.
Speaker 1: I will say I think I struggled a bit because the hinds you have is organic. It does taste different.
Speaker 7: Okay, you're the winner than the have no punishment. You'd be celebrated and your family's.
Speaker 6: Okay, we're out.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 5: And coming in at the number one spot.
Speaker 4: The test that injured somebody that caused a lot of controversy in the studio. It was the fitness test we were as most of you guys may have heard it be called NIE's defeat challenge where you had to go from your knees and jump to your feet. Some of us were able to do it, some couldn't, Some attempted multiple times, some got hurt as a whole thing.
Speaker 5: But it's hilarious.
Speaker 4: Nonetheless, so maybe you can attempt it only if you're not driving while listening to this podcast.
Speaker 7: Number one, the only eight percent of people can do this. Next fitness test, we try the one where you sit down Indian.
Speaker 6: Style Chris cross apple sauce, woke or cross legged.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and from sitting there you can't use your hands and you have to just get up.
Speaker 6: That was tough.
Speaker 8: That was bad, man, And.
Speaker 1: It wasn't hard at all.
Speaker 7: The next one is again only eight percent of people can do it. And here's me doing it at the house. And so you go from your knees and all you do you have to go from your knees, no using your hands, and you just have to hop up from your knees.
Speaker 6: Oh you do That makes more difficult than the well, yeah, only eight percent of people can do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh boy, and you did it no problem. That was first take.
Speaker 6: Yeah was that first time? Yeah? It was easy.
Speaker 1: Or have you've been practicing.
Speaker 7: You can't really practice that because if you do your if you don't get it, you're gonna tear it.
Speaker 1: I guess you do those jump ups all the time.
Speaker 7: I mean that's not really Yeah, you can't really practice that's what.
Speaker 8: When I saw you do it on that video, I'm like, man, how did you not rip every muscle on your legs?
Speaker 7: If they want to give it a run, I guess do you have on? Okay, but their stretch you kind of you want to go first?
Speaker 6: Sure, all right, hop on down.
Speaker 7: Somebody may have to catch her.
Speaker 6: Oh so she didn't fall back or forward? Is that is that kind of the risk? I don't know.
Speaker 7: I watch people online do it and they fall all over the place. I mean, if you guys need me to show you can't.
Speaker 6: Oh, everything's already like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, you can't hold them this.
Speaker 1: I already can tell, like, I don't think my body can do that, like right now from your knees, I don't have the momentum.
Speaker 6: Do you forfeit?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: But he's he was straight up.
Speaker 7: He was staying like, yes, straight up.
Speaker 1: It seemed impossible.
Speaker 7: So you want to and now now you all want to go? Needs defeat?
Speaker 6: How do you do that? Needs defeat? Go and go needs to Okay you have to I can't and okay, sorry, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know you for me, my body has to go.
Speaker 7: You mean to count you down? Are you just waiting on you.
Speaker 3: I'm reading on my body.
Speaker 7: Okay, here she got. She went on her body to tell her what to do.
Speaker 6: Your toast talked, it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter. You can talk. Here we go.
Speaker 7: She's she's plunching and she's waving her arms.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 7: Come on, come on, needs defeat, go, needs to she's here. No, Nope, she doesn't done it, No one, Amy, she's really can't commit to trying.
Speaker 6: She does look like she's skiing. Okay, said, just come on, she got nothing. She didn't even get she got like.
Speaker 9: An inch came off the ground.
Speaker 7: Did your up? You don't have to do it.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, I can do it. Yeah, Buce, for real, how do you do that?
Speaker 9: I don't understand it.
Speaker 7: I can get up and try it and pant, get me try to do it?
Speaker 6: Yes, please hold on, Amy, I think you should just throw in the towel.
Speaker 1: You just have muscle memory and I need to tap into it.
Speaker 6: Because Amy, that first one, you didn't even get off the ground.
Speaker 1: Let me see, I need a visual.
Speaker 7: So, okay, down in the knees and so I just went for arms here and.
Speaker 6: Then wow, you literally jump with your knees.
Speaker 1: Like okay, thank you for showing me.
Speaker 8: You had a little poppins too.
Speaker 6: Also have myself on the face of my glasses.
Speaker 8: That was pretty impressive.
Speaker 7: Amy got one, lad.
Speaker 1: No, but look what I can do?
Speaker 7: What can you? And also you want to try again?
Speaker 1: To no, no, because I left the lower lamar is now in pain.
Speaker 6: Okay, there she is, Amy to get it? Try, lunchbox, don't give a try? Oh yeah, man, can you even stand on your knees? Lunchbox?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 6: I can't even been down there?
Speaker 7: I think you might can get this one.
Speaker 9: Though, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Man, he could not do the cross leg. Amy's injured. Okay, from your knees, arm swinging to your feet, go.
Speaker 9: Knees defeat mees defeat knees.
Speaker 6: Are you okay? Are you okay? He got one leg? You know the leg didn't even move you try what I know?
Speaker 8: I know I was concentrated and I got one leg up and I didn't think about the other one.
Speaker 6: Do we need an ambulance? Are you okay? Oh?
Speaker 8: I was a hammy, dude, I was almost a hammy.
Speaker 9: I felt that handy get tight when I did it too?
Speaker 6: These feet? Do it again?
Speaker 14: Me?
Speaker 8: Be these defeat?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: You gotta get you gotta get pumped. Let's go. I wiped out again.
Speaker 10: Try, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 16: It's not possible, guys, lunch you try, dude, Ni burn Oh man.
Speaker 6: I gotta try this, Eddie, I gotta try.
Speaker 9: I think I broke it time.
Speaker 6: That's why I get off the stick.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I'm going to need to go to my car paracture.
Speaker 7: I'm not joking.
Speaker 6: Everybody's calling apart.
Speaker 7: Hold on, hold on, Nie, hold on, Let's let's get into assault.
Speaker 6: We'll do Eddie. Just sit here. Hey, I got some odds. By the way, someone made odds for this.
Speaker 7: Okay, so what do you want to do is go from your knees to your feet, so everybody's on your knees. Amy tried, she's hurting. Lunchbox tried, he's hurting.
Speaker 6: I'm still laughing at lunch boxes.
Speaker 7: I got up, but I was able to prove it was it can be done. You're you're on your knees and you have to just jump using your knees laying on your feet now before you jump. I do have some odds here that a listener put up. Odds The Bobby Bone Show can do this. I did it on video, so I wasn't on. But Morgan is the heavy favorite, the only one to complete it. Okay, second up was Lunchbox I didn't work, which he did not get. Amy was plus five hundred, meaning if you bet one hundred bucks, you went five hundred. Well you five to one.
Speaker 6: They didn't believe in you, but rightfully so because you didn't do it. Tur a fass true? Okay, does that mean I'm last?
Speaker 7: Eddie plus nine hundred? Wow?
Speaker 6: With you nine to one?
Speaker 7: They think that if you bet one hundred bucks you can make nine hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: Guys, I'm the I'm the true underdog. You can make a lot of money off me. Right now? Are you ready? Needs to feed to.
Speaker 2: Be?
Speaker 6: Okay? You're allowed to rock? Did you you can use your arms? Were you Did you get that he's doing a hip Did you do a little hit hip motion when you jumped? I mean a little? I mean I mean I need everything you have to have some.
Speaker 14: Sooner here we go, he goes, You're Rick made.
Speaker 1: Your money question? Do y'all do this sort of thing with your trainer in my life?
Speaker 10: Wow?
Speaker 9: And just Morgan, you're up?
Speaker 6: Can you do it?
Speaker 9: Morgan?
Speaker 6: Can do it.
Speaker 1: Wow, I need to try.
Speaker 6: Amazing. Wow, it's almost like God lifted me up in there. That was crazy.
Speaker 7: Okay, Morgan, that needs do you get a little stretching.
Speaker 9: Let me like do some some yoga.
Speaker 7: Okay, downward dog, there you go. Don't pull a hand, little cat cow.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 6: So you say like needs to feet, that's what I say. That's what it was good. It worked for me.
Speaker 9: Need to need to be need you meet you doing how this camera? You gave the lunch box.
Speaker 7: The camera to shoot video? Got okay, you can use your arms yep yep. So like that's exactly a moment Ago needs defeat.
Speaker 9: I don't know if you didn't jump.
Speaker 6: You didn't was actually kind of cool. She like leaned into it. And that was because it works.
Speaker 5: Like jump instead of like rock backwards.
Speaker 6: Just jump. Oh yeah, job, you're getting so Amy, do you want to try me?
Speaker 7: Lunchbox couldn't do it yet?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know we were the guinea pig.
Speaker 7: Hurt yourself, I have to Amy almost walked off with her headphone still in her ears.
Speaker 6: Well you're holding your hip, You've already hurt yourself. What did she just I don't know what she's said, needs to feed.
Speaker 7: Here, she goes here, she goes needs to feed, needs to feed, she's waving her arms.
Speaker 1: Whatever, don't think, just do it. Don't I overthink it. I overthink it.
Speaker 7: She's spasming right now.
Speaker 6: No, no, Amy, you don't even get off the ground.
Speaker 7: Amy, one leg moved and one one laid there in paralysis.
Speaker 6: Why is that why you want to because.
Speaker 7: You're scared my back? Well, it's because you're scared. You don't have the confidence I do, at least fall down like you're going to commit.
Speaker 6: Maybe maybe one. Yeah, she's shaking.
Speaker 7: You're shaking, you're trembling. Whenever you go back, your legs are to tremble. With me, what is the what is the wrong with that?
Speaker 6: Could be? It be? It just doesn't It doesn't work.
Speaker 1: I really can't. We'resk hurting my back anymore than I already have.
Speaker 7: Okay, wenchbox w I try it again, Amy and Lunchbox they did not do it.
Speaker 9: That's okay, Scuba, can.
Speaker 6: You do it?
Speaker 8: I think I can.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll try here.
Speaker 8: I'll hold the mic for you.
Speaker 6: Remember Scuba could have been in the NBA, but he has huge feet.
Speaker 9: He's trying. I say, on.
Speaker 7: Them. You can't do it.
Speaker 8: I've nothing physical in like three years.
Speaker 6: Pick up my kids.
Speaker 7: Holy crap, last shot, lunchbox, what kind of weird school do you guys? Hey, A wise man once said, feet.
Speaker 1: What is it with our body?
Speaker 9: There's a lot of wrong with my body.
Speaker 8: I'll tell you that.
Speaker 6: Okay, So no, lunch No, that is so funny. Dude, again, he looks like he's getting tasted.
Speaker 7: Abby, Do you want to try it to know if you did? I don't want you to hurt yourself.
Speaker 1: I can try. I'm not gonna lie. I saw your TikTok last night. I tried it.
Speaker 6: I couldn't do.
Speaker 7: It, really, Yeah, do you want to give it a chance?
Speaker 6: You don't have to if you're not ready. If you're abby, I can try.
Speaker 7: Let's just still trying it.
Speaker 1: I honestly tried like five times, and I was getting really mad.
Speaker 7: You're not even trying.
Speaker 6: It's like it's getting taste. I feel right when he goes up, somebody shoots him.
Speaker 8: Oh hits my toes, but I can't get my heels.
Speaker 7: Hey, lunchbox, try taking your shoes off for those that are listening.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, it.
Speaker 7: Looks like your shoes are getting trying to go what it is on your on your knees, up on your feet, lunchbox, Namy could not get everybody else could so far.
Speaker 6: Abby, you really got fired up.
Speaker 7: Remember if you can get this over lunchbox you now, Hey, you're his mama.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. I'm not even close to her knees to feed Abby.
Speaker 7: Hold on, you're going the wrong way with your home in. Abby's arms go out. Whenever she jumps, they need to go back and then yeah, that's when you jump.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're going opposite way. Go close.
Speaker 7: Commit you can get it. You gave up.
Speaker 9: Come on, Abby, go Abby, get this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, last chance.
Speaker 1: You'll have no idea how hard it is for those of us that can't do it mentally.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 7: Okay, well you're close, She's closer all you athletes.
Speaker 6: Good job the.
Speaker 7: Abby lunchbox. You gotta take a step back, all athletes takes that forward.
Speaker 6: There we are to see you guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right.
Speaker 3: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 4: Thanks for joining the Best Bits this week. Make sure you check out Part one, Part three This weekend with Abby. Part one, we're catching up all about life, our boyfriends, what it's like living with her boyfriend and his kids, and their first road trip together. So a lot of fun stuff over there. In part three, we always answer listener questions. If you've never given it a chance, maybe this is the week and you do it, and we will be back on Monday. So can't wait to yabb at you all then. But for now, if this is where I leave you, go check out my podcast Take this personally. I think you might really enjoy it. The latest series was about veterans. I spoke to a veteran who had been shot ten times in Afghanistan and his entire recovery to now today having a song with Dolly Parton and Lee Brice, and also brought on a guy who helps run an organization to help homeless veterans. So all exciting and important stuff over there if you want.
Speaker 5: To check that out, and again I'm leaving you. Okay, bye, everybody.
Speaker 2: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 3: Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend.
Speaker 7: Go follow the show on all social.
Speaker 1: Platforms and follow ed
Speaker 2: Web girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode