Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty and now he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 3: So I tried to be unbiased to just my opinions about like analyzing the campaigns. Like I think Kamala Harris's speech the other night on the Ellipse was really really good and well delivered for her side. Trump's PR move around the dump truck was fantastic and his speech about that that night was fantastic. Another but four dumpsters out of four another great PR move by the Trump people yesterday fantastic. Will tell you about after this.
Speaker 4: Plus at the bottom of the hour, Gender bending Madness update with a major update to the San Jose Women's well mostly women's volleyball story.
Speaker 2: Some women's that's funny. Now welcome to Santo's a mostly women's volleyball team.
Speaker 4: Yay.
Speaker 2: So stay tuned if you will.
Speaker 4: Right now, though, let's take fond look back at the week there was It's cow clips of the week.
Speaker 2: This has really gone sideways. That's exactly where this is at now.
Speaker 4: There's a lot going on, Like I don't know if you guys know this.
Speaker 2: But there's literally a.
Speaker 4: Floating island of garbage in the middle of the ocean right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's called Puerto Rico.
Speaker 1: Obviously, that joke does not reflect the views of President Trump.
Speaker 5: I never saw him, never heard of him, and don't want to hear of him.
Speaker 6: The fallout from racist and sexist comments at Donald Trump's and Madison Square Garden rally.
Speaker 4: But I think that we have to stop getting so offended at every little thing in the United States of America.
Speaker 2: You know, the word garbage is the hottest thing right now, telling garbage. I see floating out there is your supporters. There's an aposter me there. He's talking about his supporter, mean a comedian. Okay, all right, please forgive him for he not knows what he said. How do you like my garbage truck?
Speaker 5: This truck is in honor of Kamala and Joe Biden when they said I looked thinner, I said, in that.
Speaker 3: Case, all where An said, we are not a vessel for the schemes of wanna be dictators.
Speaker 5: There are some people who thrive under pressure, and there are some people who crack under pressure.
Speaker 2: She's a cracker.
Speaker 7: Today, we've decided to officially endorse communist Kamala Harris for president.
Speaker 2: She's a phemenomenon.
Speaker 7: She get Drew Barrymore a hug, an act that symbolized her willingness to wrap her arms around the country and give us all a hug whenever Republicans make us feel at.
Speaker 2: Here's the contrast that she needs to draw. They're supposed to use the term bonus hole. Yeah, they turned us into the last shot at the miniature golf course, is what they did.
Speaker 6: Donald Trump, you never see him around strong intelligent women ever.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope your reaper doesn't go off. The thing is that you should not know. You just said I should be kill I don't know.
Speaker 5: I dance guarding with Beyoncey, dance guardy with Beyoncey.
Speaker 4: That Small driven the other way, Sleeping Shine has all Carden.
Speaker 2: We were down five to zero. They put Fat Joke on the board. I was like, oh, it's easy job now you know. Fat Joe's the curse, the.
Speaker 4: Heating up job, who shuttles under this wallops.
Speaker 2: Slaking a mess.
Speaker 5: And the Dodgers are wide serious champions.
Speaker 6: It seems like the celebrations definitely got out of hand. Reports are four to five hundred people inside of the Nike flagship.
Speaker 3: Story, even setting an MPTA bus on fire.
Speaker 2: Oh his had blue I know again. Oh my goodness broke.
Speaker 3: From that was a Dodger fan who blew his hand off, dying trying to set off fireworks in celebration of his team winning. You know why they won the Curse of Fat Joe. The Dodgers had Ice Cube come out and sing to a rockous crowd, and the Yankees responded with fat Joe mid tier rapper.
Speaker 4: Oh I don't even know from rappers and that strikes me as an Ironically that Dodgers fan who blew off his hands and now qualified to play defense for the Yankees.
Speaker 2: Hey, what the good one, sir.
Speaker 3: To recover from my Halloween eating which did not go well, I need to eat like all lettuce today. I don't know what kale is buy. I need to buy some. I need to go to a kale.
Speaker 4: Store, go to the grocery store and ask for it. They'll guide you and drink it or eat it or fry it or whatever it is.
Speaker 3: But I need to eat some because man, I did not eat well yesterday. This is a great move by Trump. Trump sued CBS News for ten billion dollars for deceptively doctoring the Kamala Harris Sixty Minutes interview. Now, this hasn't got as much attention.
Speaker 2: As I thought it would.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's the mainstream media just not wanting to play into Trump's hands, because I think that's what's going on here.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a stunt.
Speaker 3: He's not going to win a ten billion dollar lawsuit against CBS for editing the Kamales Harris interview. I think it would if it got attention, and so far it's not. It would be a classic example of the famous streisand effect, as they call it, when you draw more, you do more harm than good by drawing attention to a story most people didn't know about. And I think that's what would happen there is that people would say he's suing CBS. Why, Oh, because CBS edited the Kamala Harris interview and then wouldn't release the raw interview, which I cannot understand why that is.
Speaker 2: What is the defense of that.
Speaker 3: I can't believe that sixty minutes actually refuses to release the raw interview.
Speaker 2: They got caught with their hand in the cookie. Jar Ah, I'm a sixty Minutes fan.
Speaker 3: I can't come up with a different explanation at all on why you wouldn't release the raw interview.
Speaker 2: Isn't this the opposite of the Barber streisand thing?
Speaker 4: Though, I mean, it's as if sixty minutes sued Trump that would be the Barber streisand thing.
Speaker 2: But anyway, it's a great move. Yeah, I see what you mean.
Speaker 4: Really, anything that brings to light the increasingly ridiculous of the media is I'm in favor of. Yeah, he should have sued him for what. What did the Russian government find Google the other day?
Speaker 3: Twenty decillion dollars, which is two with one hundred zeros behind it, twenty with one hundred zeros behind it, and is more money than all that exists on planet Earth. Twenty decillion dollars.
Speaker 4: Oh, speaking of silly political sessions, can I cut you a check?
Speaker 3: So they wrote twenty decillion and zero one hundreds, and then wrote that line so that somebody couldn't fill in an extra zero or something.
Speaker 2: But then they started to write October on the check and handeryback. It's November. What are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: Can youell my favorites until next century when we have enough money to pay this.
Speaker 4: Here's my favorite story related to the Joe Biden. The only garbage I see is followers infamous quote why not Mike, Only.
Speaker 2: Garbage icee floating down there is his supporters.
Speaker 4: You know what's underrated is his utter babbling incoherence that that clip is taken from. I mean, the guy is way around the bend. Anyway, here's my favorite reaction to that. It's in Breitbart. Under Biden Harris, the price of garbage is up eighteen point five percent. Garbage collection services have jumped almost twenty percent since Joe Biden and Kamala Harris entered.
Speaker 2: The White House. Wow, I'm sure we can summer.
Speaker 4: Price index for water, sewage and garbage collection.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got mine on auto pay. I I'm sure it went up that much. I just didn't, you know everything.
Speaker 4: And then one more kind of stray note. This is about Google. The folks at the rabbit Hole tweeted, I'll read it in order. Elon Musk retweeted this, But my favorite quote from George Washington certainly one of my favorites.
Speaker 2: Swa washing from Washington.
Speaker 4: If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent, we may be led like sheep to the slaughter. George was a big fan of the First Amendment.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 4: They show that when you type why censorship into Google, it auto fills why censorship is important, why censorship is necessary, third choice, why censorship is so important for us? Fourth choice, why censorship is good in schools? And then the caption of the meme is George Washington saying, Benjamin, get the musket.
Speaker 5: Whoo.
Speaker 4: Now, certainly, peace loving men that we are, it's the soapbox, the mailbox, the ballot box, before you even consider reaching for the ammunition box. Whether you're George Washington or anybody else, we will win this fight honorably and democratically. But by golly, if you think we ain't in a fight, you're not paying attention.
Speaker 3: Well, so I just googled it on my phone and the first result was why censorship is bad, but the second one was why censorship is important, and then the next one was why censorship should be allowed, and then why censorship is good, and then why censorship in schools is good. Why would those be the most common results.
Speaker 2: That's unbelievable. Yeah, wow, that's interesting. At least the.
Speaker 4: Implementers of big tech, the people who actually tiptap type the algorithms, put them together and the rest of it. They are uniformly lefties, right, But who did I.
Speaker 3: Hear yesterday somebody's saying, well, it's perfectly reasonable with the advent of social media and the role it plays in informing Americans to take a second look at the first Amendment.
Speaker 2: I thought that makes zero sense. Yes, zero. I will fight you every moment of your life.
Speaker 3: And again, how can you be so shortsighted as to not realize, you know, if you got this past today what you want to do with censorship and Trump wins Tuesday, then.
Speaker 2: Who's making the decisions on what gets out and what it does? Are you okay with that?
Speaker 4: This is like a beloved folk dance now on the show where Jack makes that point and I say, I'm not even going to the practical argument because the moral argument is so all powerful, there's no need for the practical argument. But if you're gonna win the day against a bunch of jackasses, we're so self righteous they can't see the hypocrisy and stupidity of their own case. Jack to go to the practical argument is probably good.
Speaker 3: Hey, jackass, you won't always be the one in charge of what's the truth and what's not right, So it would probably be best for all of us if we don't have We let everything go.
Speaker 2: And I'll stick with the old.
Speaker 4: Oh so you're so wise and benevolent and fair minded that you would never abused the awesome and terrifying power of the censor. Oh good, I'm in the presence of angels. What an honor?
Speaker 2: Can we take a selfie? Control your soul's desire for freedom? God? I hate these people. I hate him so much. I'm in the present of angels. What an honor? Can I take a selfie? That's gotta be the Joe Getty line of the day, that is too good to bad? Place of the week is done already, I'm gonna made clips of the week. He might hate he did. Congratulations to Katie King.
Speaker 3: So we got the whole uh transgender update and all kinds of different stuff on the ways stay here.
Speaker 2: At Heyetti min is on his way in. Strop is on his way out, pointing toward the heavens.
Speaker 4: We can only ask or wonder that he is asking some departed relative for forgiveness.
Speaker 2: For this atrocious performed who was that the picture?
Speaker 4: As the picture walks off the field and does the old pointing to heaven and crossing himself. The great Bob Costas says, you know, so.
Speaker 2: He's asking for forgiveness?
Speaker 4: And why are we playing Bob Costas? Apparently he's retiring. I just saw the headline. I haven't read about it or anything. He's retiring. He's pretty old at play sports. Yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Fabulous, Serry, How old is Bob Costas? Stand by? Bob Costas is seventy two.
Speaker 3: Mary.
Speaker 2: He had the pink eye at the Olympics a couple of years ago.
Speaker 8: Eh.
Speaker 4: That reminds me. I'm not anti Tom Brady in any way. Great quarterback and pretty decent broadcaster.
Speaker 2: But who's he work for? Is it Fox or CBS? I can't remember casting any of his broadcasting? How is it? And I mean, come on, he's in his first couple of months of doing it in his life. So yeah, i'd say solid but unexceptional.
Speaker 4: But anyway, they're running these promos constantly where it's disrespect is a gift? Yeah, forges your will and it shows his all of his Super Bowl rings on his hand and It shows him with a serious face striding into the arena, toughened and ready by the disrespect to sit in a chair and tell you.
Speaker 2: Jones already has five interceptions this year. He had six all of last year.
Speaker 4: So it's funny they're trying to like pump him up as some brave, tough warrior because people are snickering at him.
Speaker 2: As a broadcast or I paid him a ton of money.
Speaker 3: Bob Costas is one of my all time favorite sports announcers, all time favorite, and he had one of the best talk shows ever. He used to have a show at midnight called Later I Think with Bob cossis God.
Speaker 2: I love that show. I never missed an episode.
Speaker 3: His interviews were so good with all kinds of different people, musicians, actors, writers, whoever, but so good.
Speaker 2: He is a very talented dude.
Speaker 3: And then, like everybody in the modern world, he had to start getting into politics and I'm giving us opinion on that, and then it was like, eh, here he goes again, Which is I suppose a heck of a thing to say.
Speaker 2: When that's what you do for a living. Me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a USA today is annoying me today. The United States of anxiety. That's their big cover story for the weekend edition. This is a knife edge presidential race no one could have predicted, creating a pressure cooker of stress, anxiety, and fear.
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: That's funny? I don't feel any of those things. I feel a bit of on we or exhaustion with the whole thing, But I don't have any stress, anxiety or fear. You do, Maybe there's something wrong with you.
Speaker 2: That reminds me.
Speaker 4: I'd been to bring up earlier in the show the election brave spaces at that college. If you go to pieces over the election, come to the brave space where you can curl up in the feetle that can position and cry over an election because you're so brave.
Speaker 2: Do you have how Orwell is smacking his forehead, He's like, all right, I give up.
Speaker 3: Do you have soup and rolls at the anorexia hall? And I don't know metallic is playing in the silent Garden? I mean, what a brave space for people who get so upset about an election that they can't go on. Okay, that's the for the brave I get anyway, So I think it's just interesting presenting it that way. And then another article about the hurricane season, where they kind of try to imply that this was an awful hurricane.
Speaker 2: Season brought on by climate change.
Speaker 3: Yet all of their data flies in the face of what they're implying, because it's actually not as impactful.
Speaker 2: As many we've had even this century.
Speaker 4: You know, what's got to be really, really stressful and anxiety provoking is being so chained to an ideology you have to ignore facts and spout nonsense their own facts.
Speaker 3: Two thousand and five hurricane costs adjusted for inflation were almost twice well we've had so far this year. Yet the paragraphs around those stats imply that things are getting worse because of climate change. All right, whatever, I don't even know what that kind of journalism is.
Speaker 4: Gender bending madness update right around the bend.
Speaker 3: You know, we've downplayed and the way the media is handling Trump's comments about Liz Cheney and the gun and stuff like that. It's really really over the top, egregious mischaracter characterization of what he said.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll have to get into that later. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I find myself wanting to hear that, Oh my god, I will vote for Donald Trump's song not out of fandom for Trump, but oh my god, for Cuban music.
Speaker 2: I gotta like dial up a Cuban Music Essentials or something played. Get your rum on the horn drums the.
Speaker 9: Perkission with harmonies sounds a great drum all right, trash hard to turn it off about everybody loves it. Ah so uh oh that's right. Welcome to a gender bending madness update. Goodness sanks up is down left is by major update.
Speaker 4: On the San Jose mostly women's volleyball team scandal. Uh after this quick tales from New York City?
Speaker 2: What's that? What I like the mostly women's volleyball team. That's a good way to describe him. Thank you? This well, it kind of sets itself up.
Speaker 8: Fire away, Michael, I'm suing Hooters for sex based discrimination and on the basis of employment.
Speaker 6: The restaurant has been a regular stop for Brandy Livingstone, so much so she hoped to someday work there. However, after her recent transition, Brandy claims that she's not respected there as a woman.
Speaker 9: They would use.
Speaker 8: Male pronounce he would.
Speaker 2: Refer to me as he. She claims.
Speaker 6: It goes even further, telling me employees and management at the restaurant continually harassment when using the public restroom.
Speaker 8: I overheard one of the servers after I left the restroom talking to one of the managers and said that why are you allowing him in the woman's restroom.
Speaker 6: Brandy filed a claim with the New York State Division of Human Rights, and after investigating, they found sufficient evidence her rights may have been violated under New York Executive Law two ninety six, and there will be a hearing.
Speaker 2: Wow, Hooters is in trouble. Yeah, yeah, may have violated.
Speaker 3: Her his. I always have trouble getting these his, but so it did. It's a guy who's wanted to be a girl, like for some reason, I have trouble with this, just like with the dying change. I can't tell if I moved the blocks border backward. I can't tell if I'm supposed to the very similar anyway, violated.
Speaker 2: Their human rights? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Why not?
Speaker 2: Letting have a dude wear the little orange weird shorts, and I don't think it's an accident.
Speaker 4: The somewhat lisping reporter there for ABC ten, who clearly was trying to tell us that trans women are women.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like when they said dogs are dogs. I liked when they said even worse, even worse than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, beautiful, because that was so bad.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking Monday I will hit you with a long version of the story, but the short version. The San Jose State mostly women's volleyball team, which has had five opponents forfeit matches because they didn't want a dude spiking a ball into their faces.
Speaker 2: In a scathing Title nine.
Speaker 4: Complaint, the San Jose State University women's volley assistant volleyball coach has joined one of the players. Oh boy, in the there shouldn't be dudes playing women's sports lawsuit.
Speaker 3: Well they're they're on the right side of this story, obviously, but that's got to make things pretty uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, probably does. Great piece by Jonathan Kay in Coilette. This is what we don't really have time for, but we'll get to maybe Monday, because he spells out the whole story is dug into it very very thoroughly, but he points out that the all of the coverage by the media ignores the issue. They tap dance around it, or they hint at it, or they ignore it.
Speaker 3: Complete Mostly when I read it, it's just completely left out, Like if you didn't know the story ahead of time. I think he would be mystified. Where where's the controversy? I mean, understand what's happening here right right?
Speaker 4: And and he he points out that the team's website informs us that, oh, oh, the the fellah leads is at or near the top of the Spartans leaderboard in sets played, kills and blocks the team leads the team and having venises or having had I'm not sure what state it's in, but it doesn't matter, you know. I I've got this great, great, great quote. I've got so much of this stuff. But somebody said, uh, they're they're talking about how a lot of the progressive types say this is it's a very difficult line to draw. It's about fairness and whether by a lot of someone who's assigned male at birth has an advantage after uh taking you know.
Speaker 2: Estrogen or lowering their testosterone or whatever.
Speaker 4: And the point that the woman made was a low testosterone male is not a woman.
Speaker 2: And when you put it like that, amen, sister.
Speaker 4: But anyway, so this guy who leads in all these categories or nearly the team's website also informs us that Fleming that's the player is a public relations major who quote would like to work in the fashion or art industry and likes cooking and trying new restaurants. What the site does not mention is that this San Jose State Women's volleyball star is not biologically female. Rather, Fleming is a biological male athlete who chooses to self identify as a woman for legal and social purposes. However, in keeping with all the other farcical aspects of this saga, SJSU athletics officials have been required to pretend that this fact is somehow less important to the volleyball community than Fleming's artistic inclinations and culinary interests.
Speaker 3: And you know, just for the record, that's a pretty good point. Of all the things you're going to put in there. You left out the story.
Speaker 4: The reason there's a story at all is a dude, right, but was able to slip in there what their musical tastes were and various other things. And just to make this unmistakably plain, this Fleming person a public relations major. I hope you get a chance to work in the fashion or art industry. I hope you're successful at it. I hope you cook and try new restaurants to your heart's content and have a long, happy life free from any negative anything. But you don't get to play sports against girls, period.
Speaker 2: That's it so long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that makes perfect sense for me for all the reasons that we've talked about all the time. But then what is uh, what is a situation with like Hooters and violating that person's civil rights because it's not you know, nobody's going to be hurt.
Speaker 2: A woman isn't going to get hurt because the dude is a Hooter's wagers.
Speaker 4: Right now, I'm not in favor of berating someone or mocking them in the workplace. These are the difficulties of a a society that has suddenly, out of nowhere embraced a radical theory of sex.
Speaker 3: Not that it matters, but have you seen a picture of the Hooters waitress Katy? Yes, look like a one, No, looks like a dude. And there's another wrinkle to this story too. Hooters came and made a statement that this livingstone that the dude pretending to be a chick had been asked not to come back to the that Hooters because of offensive behavior like talking about rhymes with from asturbation to the waitresses and asking them to marry him and all of this stuff prior to transitioning.
Speaker 4: Oh creep, yeah, okay, yeah, conveniently left out of the ABC ten story, right, yeah, you are quite the delicate flower anyway, that's right. Yeah, yeah, unbelievable. And you know what, I'm sorry. I don't mean to wear this out, but you will not force me to call a cow a horse. Okay, make me submit to saying something I know not to be true. You will not make me submit to calling a man a woman because of your bizarre ideology. I will not submit to that sort of oppression anyway.
Speaker 2: Do you know who?
Speaker 4: His name is pronounced God Sad. It's actually Ga d saa D. He's a fairly prominent presence on Twitter. He is a Lebanese Jew who emigrated to Canada and spends a lot of time in the United States.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: He's an academic.
Speaker 4: He's a psychologist who studies the science of decision making and consumer stuff. And he's also brilliant, and he tells the truth about a lot of things because he's got no patience for radical ideology, having had his family hounded out of their home because they're Jews, among other things.
Speaker 2: But he related the other day.
Speaker 4: My daughter called me earlier this afternoon to tell me that she wanted to hold a debate about Trump versus Harris. The teacher she brought this up in class told her something the effect of, I suppose that you are for Trump.
Speaker 2: My daughter replied, yes, of course.
Speaker 4: He retorted that his child is queer and would not be allowed in the US under Donald Trump, an astounding falsehood that is unbefitting of a teacher.
Speaker 2: Mister Sod points out, Wow.
Speaker 4: My daughter replies, yeah, well, Kamala Harris would allow men to be in the bathroom or shower with me. The teacher responds, so what's the big deal? Not all of them are going to sexually assault you.
Speaker 2: Wow. You see.
Speaker 4: To bottom line it, his queer child's feelings are more important than the rights of my teenage daughter to not have men in the locker room with her vote carefully on November fifth. It is breathtaking. I think that another fatherly intervention is forthcoming at school.
Speaker 3: First the nonsense that we're not going to allow gay people into the country, then the not all of them are going to a too.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's the way you wanted to word that. I think it's it's sarcasm.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, responding to the notion that because someone is transgender, obviously they're a sexual predator, which nobody thinks.
Speaker 2: By the way, No, a way to beat the crap out of that, straw man.
Speaker 3: Just wouldn't want my junior high girl or grade school girl to have to see a wang in the locker room?
Speaker 2: Is really the thing?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Well I've got more, but we'll leave it for another day. It's a gender bending madness updates.
Speaker 3: Because you got like with Hooters, I've always been confused about this how you figured out legally speaking? Like, say, you're a business and you feel like having an attractive person is better for you at the front desk just helps your business.
Speaker 2: Are you allowed to do that or not?
Speaker 3: You know that sort of thing, And like Hooters, we make more money if we have women that are mostly male clientele are attracted to as the waitresses.
Speaker 4: And not super butcher looking alleged transgender dudes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Where where rights begin? And each end of that there has always been confusing to me. Uh it is.
Speaker 4: It's an interesting push and pull that a society must engage in. But where they set the line? No, Nope, Nope, not gonna agree to that.
Speaker 3: Uh. Trump said a couple of interesting things yesterday. We'll play that for you coming back, stay tuned.
Speaker 5: And by the way, I looked at her this morning, she had a little news conference lasted for like two minutes.
Speaker 2: She's exhausted. You know, she's exhausted.
Speaker 5: She's a train wreck who is totally unqualified to be the president of the United States of America. There are some people who thrive under pressure, and there are some people who crack under pressure.
Speaker 2: She's a cracker.
Speaker 5: And the more pressure Kamala, the more pressure Kamala.
Speaker 2: Has, the more you see it happening. No, she's cracking.
Speaker 3: So we have confirmation. I didn't see Kamala speech yesterday. I was dealing with kids in Halloween and everything like that. I didn't see her. But we have confirmation from Katie and Mike Hanson that Kamala did look a little rough yesterday.
Speaker 2: She looked rough. Yeah, she looked like I believe I said, she looked like. Hell.
Speaker 3: Now, this is where most women commentators are jumping and say, this is absolute misogyny. You don't say that about male candidates looking rough. Yeah, Nobody's made fun of Trump's appearance. AnyWho, this is how they took it on Morning Joe today.
Speaker 1: I'm okay, that's just it's kind of like he was a sleep I mean, what was it?
Speaker 2: She was like crackers?
Speaker 1: I'm excused. Yes, there's so many things wrong with that, and well we'll just leave it there.
Speaker 3: On this Friday morning, I was just talking about how, as I am the same age as Kamala Harris, there are days where you look in the mirror and think, Wow, you are looking good, and days I look in the mirror and think, what the hell.
Speaker 2: Happened last night? So, I mean, you know, you get to a certain age you have good days and bad days.
Speaker 4: So Katie, my youngest Delaney, who is sharp of wit and saucy of tone, used to tease me with the very phrase I thought of listening to Mika Brazinski talk. Delaney used to actually say this to me. It's a good thing God made you pretty likewise, Mika.
Speaker 1: Oh what I did?
Speaker 4: I'm confused? What are you confused by? Should I play the clip again?
Speaker 2: Darling?
Speaker 4: It's pretty easy to comprehend. Do you actually believe she's a boozer?
Speaker 2: Or is that just fun? Kamala?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I don't know. I'm just having fun with it. It's not out of the question, of course, not, although you I mean, that's a drunk person right there. You'd be a hardcore alcoholic though not to be able to cut it back at a moment this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if that's your coping mechanism, though, what have you ever had more to cope with than last weeks of a presidential campaign?
Speaker 4: Well, and anybody who is a drinker knows if you set out to have a couple of drinks and you have four, feel pretty rough.
Speaker 2: The next morning, she was watching the World Series got all excited. Right, hey, kids, it's that time again with Armstrong and Getty. Here's your host for final thought, Joe Getty.
Speaker 4: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap things up for the week, the final full week before the election, Mike Langelow lead us off.
Speaker 2: Next week will be the week of candy.
Speaker 8: Is when everybody starts bringing in the kids candy as they'll just get it out.
Speaker 2: Of the house fifty off in the store. So it's a week at candy right, flooding the workplace. That's a good point.
Speaker 4: Katie Green are esteemed Newswoman as a final thought, Katie.
Speaker 2: I will not flood the workplace with my candy.
Speaker 3: I am going to take it down to the local watering hole because everybody at the bar o eat candy.
Speaker 2: That's a good one right there. Oh yeah, that is a good strategy.
Speaker 4: Jack.
Speaker 2: A final thought for us.
Speaker 3: I have had many displays of poor eating in my life, but I don't think I've ever had only candy for dinner like I did last night.
Speaker 2: Peanut butter cups, Snickers and Hershey bar, how does I'm surprised?
Speaker 3: I'm on my feet.
Speaker 2: I gotta do better today.
Speaker 4: That is absolutely shocking my final thought, and I know a lot of folks are feeling it, and it's not exactly.
Speaker 2: Original, but I could see any result from Tuesday's election. Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: I could conceive of virtually anything happening in all range of reactions. Complete meltdowns, people you know, committing rich will suicide, weeping openly in the streets, close insurrections.
Speaker 3: Close either way, blowout either way, and perfectly explainable, no matter that's anything down with dogs, Armstrong and Geeddy right, big up.
Speaker 2: But they're grueling, four hour workday, so.
Speaker 4: Many people, thanks so a little time, good Armstrong and Getdy dot com, Get yourself a hot Dog's Herd Dogs T shirt.
Speaker 2: And go to the San Jose mostly women's volleyball team game. Drop us a line. If there's something we.
Speaker 4: Ought to be talking about you see over the weekend, send it along mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com.
Speaker 3: Looks like we might have half the votes in before election day, first time ever.
Speaker 2: See you Monday, God bless America. I am proudly casting my vote for Armstrong and Getty, a all.
Speaker 3: Beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: And boom goes to dynamite.
Speaker 9: Oh his had and you know what I said, quit in particular and by the way it's.
Speaker 1: Talking about, there's so many things wrong with that, and or we'll just leave it there.
Speaker 2: That was eloquent. A great Friday, you Mother, Armstrong and Geddy