Speaker 1: The donkey of to Day.
Speaker 2: Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Yeah don't yet today for Thursday, February thirteenth, goes to the administration at Rollins Place Elementary School in Zachary, Louisiana. I wish I knew the teacher's name. I wish they released the teacher's name. I don't know why we protect people who do harm the children. Yes, this teacher at Rollins Place Elementary School mentally and emotionally harmed the child. I first want to send positive energy, love and light to Jamisia, Augustine and Louisiana.
Speaker 2: Drop on the clues bombs for her.
Speaker 1: Okay, I am so sorry that your six year old had to deal with the lame ass teacher. And it's yet another reason why I think that if you can homeschool, your kids, do it. Okay, my oldest homeschools rights now. She homeschools right now because she wants to. And we are just in an era where these teachers they just don't care like they used to. I'm not saying all of y'all, Okay, there are still some great teachers out there, but as the son of a public school teacher, I understand the empathy, empathy and care one must have in order to be a teacher, and a lot of y'all just don't have it. Okay, do we understand we drop our most precious gift off to strangers every day. We entrust our hearts outside of our bodies. These souls that God used us to bring into the world, we dropped them off every day for hours at a time with people we don't even really know. Okay, yeah, we know the teacher's names, but we all know what type of time they really are. And that's why I have so much love for teachers who actually care because they don't have to.
Speaker 2: But if you are going to be in that position as a teacher.
Speaker 3: You have to.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's enact the public service in this teacher at Roylin's Place Elementary School.
Speaker 2: You failed, all right? Who's grading you?
Speaker 1: Because you need to be left behind for what you made this six year old child?
Speaker 2: Dude? What's the news network?
Speaker 1: Eddie ant and be as and boy, let's go to WAFB for the report.
Speaker 4: Police Jimisha Augustine is fuming with frustration after adults forced her six year old daughter to clean up theces following a potty accident in class. Augustine recalls filling out forms for no dairy despite the food allergy, her daughter consumed milk at school for breakfast. After drinking the milk and multiple trips to the bathroom, Augustine's daughter defecated on herself while in class. Augustine's fury came when she recalls her daughter answering questions about what unfolded and the lesson they were trying to teach her child after having a reaction to something she's allergic to.
Speaker 3: You'll send a Jonathan with the proper equipment to clean up, but a six year old kid, you're gonna make her clean up poop without gloves or anything. But besides that, it's just disgraceful. It shouldn't be going on in igh school. It shouldn't have never happened.
Speaker 5: Augustine says again, when she enrolled her daughter in the school, she submitted doctor's notes about the dairy allergy. Augustine tells us she met with the school system to make sure they stand by what they say they're going to do.
Speaker 1: Hey, man, that teacher should have got beat up, all right. There's so much about this story that triggers me. Number one a half four beautiful daughters one A six right now number two, I am lactose and tyler. All right, I feel this young girl's pain when it comes to dairy.
Speaker 2: I don't even like looking at cows.
Speaker 1: Okay, I totally understand why the Chick fil a Cow has been on a campaign for years to get people to consume more chicken. I can't do red meat because of my high cholesterol. And I can't drink milk or consume any dairy products because it gives me the hershey squirts. Okay, imagine when it's not much ketchup left in the bottle, so you squeezing it and it's coming out in squirts and it sounds like the bottle farting.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm talking about. We get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't do ice cream, milk, cheese if I do any of that cold brown all right? Back door sprint, bubble guts runs when you're walking up the ladder and you're hearing something splattered, diarrhea, diarrhea. So yes, I feel this young lady's pain and what I don't understand and why violence is often necessary. This mother, Jamisia Augustine, told the school her daughter had a dairy allergy. They didn't listen. This young girl kept having to go to the bathroom, okay, because she drank some milk in the morning when she wasn't supposed to.
Speaker 2: If you a teacher and.
Speaker 1: You an adult period, you know something about lactose in tolerance, right. If you know anything about lactose in tolerance, then you know this little girl wasn't playing. There is no such thing as telling a kid she's going to the bathroom too much when she has diarrhea.
Speaker 2: She couldn't control her bows.
Speaker 1: But instead of having empathy and caring and being there for this young lady, you decided to tell her no, enough is enough, and she ended up pooping all over herself. Kids are cruel. They will tease her relentlessly for this, okay. And then you decided to make up make her clean up her own fesis feces without gloves because you wanted to teach her a lesson.
Speaker 2: Nah, we got a squabble. We got the squabble, Jamisha.
Speaker 1: Her mother should have came in that classroom and knocked everything off your desk. Okay, this is all of this one right on, just just for dramatic effect. And then she should have knocked your head off. Okay, you got a husband, that little girl daddy should find.
Speaker 2: Him and beat him up too.
Speaker 1: No, no, no no, you made my daughter clean up her own back door brownies with her bad hands. We all gotta fight tag team back again, all right, Me and my wife against you and your husband. There is no way this woman can consider herself a good teacher.
Speaker 2: And if you are making your own daughter do things like this, and you not even a good parent. It was an accident.
Speaker 1: The young girl was experiencing something she couldn't control, and that's something is diarrhea. How about let me make you a large mcflurry with xlax, then make you drink some coffee, then make you take a shot of Hennessy. Okay, that's always been a laxatif for me. I even make you each some Mexican cuisine. Okay, I make you do all that, and then let me prevent you from going to the bathroom. Now what, let me tell you something teaches there's a good lesson to learn from doctor Seuss. Okay, the law as unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not you have to start caring about these kids. Please give Rowlands Place Elementary School in Zachary, Louisiana. The biggest e hull person like that shouldn't even be teaching me that. I'm not even judging because you have to care about these children. You ain't let this little girl go to the bathroom knowing she got diarrhea, knowing she lacked toots and tolerant, and then you made her clean up feasts with her bare hands.
Speaker 2: She's not fit to be a teacher. It don't matter she is ten, It don't matter if she was twelve. Like, no, he don know. I'm with you, Charlott Man. Yeah, me and my wife, you gotta we gotta go squabble up. Then you call your.
Speaker 1: Mama and call your pops, because now grandpa and grandma want to come and squabble up too, like with the whole family squabling out.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that's crazy. Could give a six year old pick it up diarrhea? Nah? And can you even pick up diarrhea?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: You can't be Yeah, you gotta wipe it up with paper, towels and tissue.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, the baby at home school now, ain't got time?
Speaker 2: Your baby is what you mean. I ain't Tambo, Molly. I'm talk about Ashton, right you said, my baby.
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: They grow fast in Baltimore, Molly Molly twelve right now, Molly twelve.
Speaker 3: First of all, she definitely about to be six months, but yes I can't.
Speaker 1: Your schools are just that's it's not it for me.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, thank you for that. Donkey Today.
Speaker 1: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey When you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 2: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club