Speaker 1: Whispery scene whispery seen sneak like I leg you just that. I used to be like, hey, can you put my stuff to the side? An then the tab come out of you that I putting your card down because I already paid.
Speaker 2: Y'all don't got a word right, But why you whispery? I'm shamed? What do you mean while am I whispering? Bitch? You hosses ordered for lay me? Y'all? Medium rare brussels sprous with parmesan truffle, mashed potatoes with extra gru potatoes. Bitch, I don't even know what a grunt is. Of course, I'm embarrassed, bitch, I ordered a season saddle with no crewton. Yeah the fuck? What's up? Y'all? It's your girl, Alex p And it's your girl drain and the call and you are tuned in to another episode of Pull.
Speaker 1: Mine, where a drunk mind speaks soberthight.
Speaker 2: We ain't got no guests today, We ain't got no guests today? Who I just took a shot? Sorry, my throat burning? You know what I like when we dress like this because it gives our personalities, does he? Yes, it's given like bougie. You mean business. You mean business. You're gonna walk into a business meeting right now putting somebody in the chest.
Speaker 1: You don't do that. But I'm saying I'm aggress You've never bunched nobody the whole time I've known you.
Speaker 2: But I'm aggressive. I'm just saying, it's given our personalities. Chill, just in the field with it. You feel me, Okay, you know what I'm saying. So what's up, girl? Nothing, girl, Just it's another week, Just another week. Let me ask you a question because I saw somebody post something very interesting and I'm not gonna say what it was or what it was. I'm gonna just ask you this. If somebody is born somewhere and then they move when they're a tiny tot anything under the age of I'll stay five years old. They're born somewhere and they move when they're five, and they're raised in this city, is it okay that they claim the city that they were raised in from five and above. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think five is a young age, So yeah, to me, that's fine.
Speaker 2: I'm saying I think that.
Speaker 1: When I think it's weird when people are adults, like move somewhere, when they're adults, and they claim right. I think that's a little strange because I mean, no, if you live somewhere for twenty years, if you live somewhere for fifteen years, that's where you're from. Now, if you move somewhere when you're five years old, you probably don't even remember the place that you originally lived.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. So I just I saw something. I'm like, I said, I'm not gonna say it, but like, for example, my sister, we were both born in California, and my sister moved you know, when we were she was about she was five and I was two. And I'm from Orange Texas. I'm not from California. My sister is from Orange Texas. She's not from California. And I just think it's so where and people be like, oh, you can't claim from here.
Speaker 1: You were born.
Speaker 2: Here, bookie butt or girl, wherever you were raised at where I feel like third grade and I'll even take it further, little give you some more years third grade and up wherever you at from third grade to your senior year in high school, unless you're like an army brat and you from all different places, Cause there are some people like that where they really not from somewhere because they moved around a lot. But third grade to your senior year, that's where you're from.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that y'all are from California because I feel like wherever you're born, that's where you're from. Like, if that's not your worth to seefe, that's where you're from. But I feel like you were raised in Orange.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I claim Orange like I don't. I don't give because I mean, you don't remember.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't claim it necessarily either, but I mean it is where you're from though, Yeah, but you probably don't even remember living there and don't and don't. That's why I said she probably don't either. Well she does.
Speaker 2: She remembers our house, and she remembers like our dad and stuff like that. But and like I said, I'll even give people like to third grade because I feel like where you're from is like what really shapes you. I don't give Callie Girl at all because I'm not from there. I wasn't raised there like Orange, Texas really raised me, like that's where I became. Oh I'm so sorry, y'all, I thought my phone was off. I ain't that unprofessional of me. Oh Jesus Christ, but orange like you don't raise me. That's where I became who I am. So I feel like wherever you're going, wherever you're at, where you're going through, like your adolescent stage and all that first love, first day, first everything's like, that's where you're from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to make sure I wasn't tripping. You know what I'm saying, because you know, people be trying to say things about one, two and this and that. So I was just making show I wasn't tripping.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think you were. I think that that makes sense, Like why would you claim somewhere that you didn't live for that long and then you don't remember.
Speaker 2: You know, the people be tripping over the city. You know.
Speaker 1: Somebody said that to your sister.
Speaker 2: No, they didn't say that to my sister. Okay, I'll say what it is. Somebody said that Meg needs to stop claiming Houston because she's from San Antonio. Because Meg was born in San Antonio, but she was raised in Houston, right, Meg moved to Houston when she was very small, Like she doesn't say, she doesn't hide that. Yeah, so I was just like the girl is from Houston, she was raised in Houston.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was just born in San. I mean, I don't know what is she supposed to say that every time she do an interview.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You don't even think it's stuff like that be weird because like you said, it's like people who was born on military basis and stuff and that's where they was born, but they grew up somewhere completely different or multiple places.
Speaker 2: But sometimes military people be tricky to military babies because like they'll be born in Germany. But like raising you talking, I'll be like, I'm German girl.
Speaker 1: They are no technique.
Speaker 2: I mean they are, but you know what they be doing.
Speaker 1: But to me, if you're from somewhere, you are like that is what you are. You technically German, but.
Speaker 2: You don't know nothing about the Germany.
Speaker 1: I don't want to to be German.
Speaker 2: That where you were born.
Speaker 1: Like I feel like that like somebody that was born in America and they might move somewhere else and may not know much about American culture because they moved at a young age. But like you're American, you not from like say they moved to Asia, You're not from Asia. You're not age either, you're from there.
Speaker 2: But I feel like if you spent more years in Asia, like you're it's a difference between what is it called your what do we talk about all the time.
Speaker 1: I don't know why my mom is going blank.
Speaker 2: I go off your race and your what is it nationality? That's too, that's it's totally.
Speaker 1: Different, right right. But I go based off of people's birth certificates. So if your birth certificate say that you're American, you're American. If your birth certificates say you're German, you're German. It is because I don't feel like even when you go to these places, like people that are born in Germany, they don't really have a different look or anything than people that are born here in America or even like to me, the culture isn't really like that much different in Germany. Yeah, I don't feel like the culture is chocolate. Well I'm but I'm okay chocolate. But I'm saying like the culture in itself, like I don't feel like the culture is like that much different from like American culture. Like if you were to go somewhere like Tokyo, the culture there is completely different from the culture here. If you was to go somewhere like Ghana, the culture there is completely different than what it is here. I don't think the culture in Germany is like that much different to where it's like I need to say yeah.
Speaker 2: The reason I think it's so different because when I think about culture, one of the first things I think about personally is.
Speaker 1: Like, ain't there where Hamburger's from? Yes, exactly, and you.
Speaker 2: Know I love a little Burger.
Speaker 1: You might be German.
Speaker 2: Facts because my parents met on the little But I think when I think about culture, one of the first things I always think about being a foodie. Girls. I think about food, I think about like fashion and things like that. So I feel like German culture to me personally is very different just from the food they eat.
Speaker 1: They eat sausages, like what is it? What is it called? Is that the saucyles?
Speaker 2: I used to go the Wiener Schnitzel when I was little. My mom loved the hot dog bitch I'll see. We used to go to Wiener Schnitzel. But that's when I realized I don't like weenie, so I started eating hot dogs without the weenie, which is chili and cheese.
Speaker 1: That's how I used to eat my hot dogs. I hate a Wiener. I hate a w if Shane look up at me one more time, freak.
Speaker 2: Like seriercely.
Speaker 1: And then Wieners are just so nasty, like if you know what's idiot, Like, it's just all type of like bullsh yeah, bullshit.
Speaker 2: That in that sh.
Speaker 1: That exactly what it is.
Speaker 2: Bull is what it is. That's what I'll say. I think all cultures are so different.
Speaker 1: I mean even you. I mean obviously we've been there and I see they speak a different language.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah. But I just feel that's why Europe is so it's such an interesting place to me because they're so close, but it's whole different cultures that are right next door to each other. So I do understand what you're saying as far as like the life that they live, you know, like the nine to five stuff like that, you know, But again, I just be feeling like wherever you were raised at is like where you're from. Like wherever you were raised at, like, that's where you're from. I don't care what your birth certificate says, whatever culture you were raised in, like or wherever you were at, that's where you from. I lived in Houston for ten years I'm not from Houston. I'm not from California. I was born there. I am from Orange Saxies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's there. But I guess I just be thinking about like if somebody like you die and y'all bech where he's gonna stay born in any yacht California, people gonna.
Speaker 2: Be like I'm gonna say, in my city.
Speaker 1: People gonna be people gonna be like, who the fuck is from California?
Speaker 2: But yes they would they My people don't hung up there and say no Orange Texas for all.
Speaker 3: None.
Speaker 1: No, they're gonna they're gonna be like, who was born in California? Because you never say, but you are, but I'm not you are.
Speaker 2: We should do a poll because what's you think?
Speaker 1: Ta? I think it is where you're raised at Like you could be you would say I'm born in this city, but I was raised in But you have to prefacee, which I feel like if you're from somewhere else and then you grew up somewhere, you still have to say where are you from?
Speaker 2: No, not necessarily, it depends because I'll say this, Okay, say somebody was born in America and then they moved to Tokyo. Okay, and there they speak Japanese very fluently and English is their second language, and then they come back. So I feel like that's a that's when you need to say, like, oh, I was born in America, but I'm Japanese. You know what I'm saying. I'm Japanese like I grew up, but you know I'm from here, but I'm Japanese.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you Japanese.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I just feel like, ain't nobody, it ain't finna be no Cali bitches at my futures.
Speaker 1: It ain't.
Speaker 2: It ain't gonna be. Nobody might never know. You might make some more I'm not making. I am good on friends. I feel like my circle is good. I know y'all be like, oh, Lex, I want to be your friend.
Speaker 1: I am good.
Speaker 2: I have a good circle. No Cali bitches, No offense is the Cali bitches. I'm just no, not happening.
Speaker 1: You might though you could never say never. You might meet somebody and y'all just click, is she be from she might be from where you're from?
Speaker 2: Fuck? No no offensing of orange bitches either. Y'all will be supporting me enough for me, y'all ain't booked me at Spanky's yet, bitch, What the fuck is spank the local club?
Speaker 1: It's still oupy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it the only club? Andies I'm playing?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I haven't been there. I only go there for Christmas.
Speaker 1: But you know, Orange, do y'all have a downtown?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Like with skyscrapers.
Speaker 2: The skotscraper was.
Speaker 1: My house beach. I'm weakest, So it's really like Charleston. Oh no, Charleston is nice, but I guess what I'm saying is like, you know, we found out that Charleston can't have buildings over a certain height, so they don't have any skyscrapers.
Speaker 2: There's no skyscrapers in Orange cause it's like, who's gonna be in there?
Speaker 1: What you mean the people, bro?
Speaker 2: The people need to say they ass on ground? Oh my god, keep their feet on the ground.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: It's nothing bad.
Speaker 1: But I know my city like it ain't nothing.
Speaker 2: It's just chill. Y'all don't need no hoigh riz in Orange, Texas for what. Y'all need to keep that rent like the see Houston girl, they need to keep that rent low. Eat the boot in, keep the boot in in tect Orange is good, and I love my city, but it's a country town. I don't believe that high rises should be everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wonder if it's high rise in Acadochi's now. I don't know because it wasn't a and they had a downtown though, but it was like brick roads. I was like, oh, you know, we in a country.
Speaker 2: Well, you know there's a Lamar in Orange, Lamar orangell College.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the college. Whole bunch of people then went to my school, They went to my high school, went to Lamar. Well, they went to Lamar in Beaumont. In Beaumont.
Speaker 2: Lamar's in Beamont, that's the popular one. But Lamar had a branch in Orange too, the colleague. Yes, lamarka Lamar State Orange, Lamar Orange.
Speaker 1: And it's attached to the one in Beaumont.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's like it's a branch off of it, just like HCCA.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know how HCC had different brandes around Houston. It was the same thing with Lamar. They have a Lamar and port author too. Okay, go here in Lamar.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: You better get that college education. Don't play with us. I see DC girl. Oh, Okay, okay, that's all I just had to ask, is like I said, stop playing with my girl, mad She's she's from Houston. She gives Houston. She just gives Houston. And I feel like, why would y'all not want her to be from Houston, Like that's a big thing to say.
Speaker 1: Begs from Houston, Like stop because they want to claim San Antonio, y'all got the Alamo, y'all got a enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was about to say that has Celena, y'all got the world. What was Selena from Corpus Christie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was from Corpus Christie. She wasn't from synor tennant. I said with San Antonio, gay two things. No, you live that down, that's what you don't. Gotta let me live it down. And that's what they be saying. I mean that's what they said. They probably still do. He's needs probably be in class me. It was areditory the whole family. Okay, I'm sorry, but no, they got the Alamo and they got Sea World. This is the two things to San Antonio, AND's some good tacos. They don't need me.
Speaker 2: That's all I had. That's all I had to ask, Tad, what are we drinking today.
Speaker 1: Technically she is from Senato.
Speaker 2: She was born in San Antonio. That's all. We're gonna get Meg on the show so we can ask I can ask her myself.
Speaker 1: No, that's yeah. I mean she's gonna say she's from Houston. I know she's just like you say you from Orange.
Speaker 2: I don't play. You know where I'm from, from California.
Speaker 1: Your birth certificate in your passport, it's right there on the past. I said, Orange.
Speaker 2: We don't do me the yeah, leave me alone, you fucking bully. I'm wee. Oh okay, we drank what we drinking.
Speaker 1: This one is gonna be called the Forbidden Kiss. This is good, okay, ooh okay. Jolly rinchhair a little bit like it might be that desert pear syrup that we added to it. I think y'all liked that a little bit has some cranberry juice in it, a little bit of lime, and we did for Lex. We had a little bit of Valka in hers. We got mocktails over here, and then we topped it with a little bit of ginger beer just to kind of give it a little bit. We got bite into it, and then we kind of did as a garnish, like a medley of berries, so everyone's is different. I have strawberry, raspberry, blueberry. The girls have some blackberries and strawberries and raspberries in there, so just kind of a cute blend. Just as we prepare to go into the month of Love. So this is the forbidden kiss. Cheers.
Speaker 2: This is really really juicy.
Speaker 1: I mean, You're gonna have to remake these that when I'm drinking again. Okay, I got you, bat you seeing what Honelet now you know that's right?
Speaker 2: That juicy away. Okay. Ever since I was a little girl, I've loved being on camera, entertaining myself and everybody around me by sharing my thoughts and opinions on anything pop culture. For the past few years, I've heard your requests. But now it's finally time to deliver. Okay, y'all, let's get into the teeth with love lexp Tasty.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be about twenty questions.
Speaker 1: A lot of the questions that y'all see me were kind of similar, so I've merged some of the questions together, and y have gonna let y'all get in my business a little bit.
Speaker 4: Let y'all be a little a little noisy. I know, so I don't normally do that. What did you learn from your early commit twenty? I just lost my dad. I'm twenty one. I'm not sure how to keep going. Any tips on how to keep going?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 4: Heydrea asking a genue question. Do you get lived to this? Ohkay?
Speaker 1: This is another question I feel like I answer all the time, but I don't mind answering it again. What is your take on having a lot of female friends? I've never really been the type. Are you making a personal YouTube channel because poor Minds is changing or canceled?
Speaker 4: Let me clear the air with that.
Speaker 2: What's up y'all? As your girl XP and it's your girl Tray and a call and we're here to tell y'all about dot com. If you're a person who always puts off going to the doctor, this is for you.
Speaker 1: Yes, y'all, it's the beginning of the year. Y'all need to make sure that y'all go get y'all will checks with y'all primary care doctors and zoc doc makes it so easy to find a doctor. They have over one hundred thousand doctors with all the specialty so you can get mental health doctors densal health, doctors, primary care and urgent care everything.
Speaker 2: Yes, you can even book an appointment the same day. And that's what I like. You know what I'm saying. Sometimes I want to wake up and go get my teeth clean. Zoc dot gonna help you with that. So are you gonna do is go to zoc doc dot com backslash poor minds. That's zoc d oc dot com backslash poor minds. If I had needed this product, it's what I use. So that's zodoc dot com slash poor minds, zoc doc dot com slash or minds. Zoc doc is a free app and website where you can search and compare high quality in network doctors and click to instantly book and appointment. Stop putting off those doctors appointments and go to zoc doc dot com slash poor minds to find an instantly book a top rated doctor today. Go ahead.
Speaker 1: So for the first topic, I wanted to talk about toxic positivity and is it hurting our mental health? So basically, like, do you think that you could be positive to the point that it's toxic to where it's making people not recognize like the real issues that people have to deal with on a daily basis, Like, because people are always telling other people, No, you gotta be positive, you gotta have a positive mindset. You can't let stuff get you down, you can't be depressed and stressed out. You gotta pray, you gotta have faith, all of these things that people are always telling people when they're going through, you know, the trials and tribulations their life throw at you. Is there a way that you could be being too positive to the point that he's toxic.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I feel like one thing that I've learned was like mental health and dealing with things like that, we have to be realistic. So I saw this good example. I think it was a TikTok I had seen. I do not know who said this, Maybe y'all can find them. I hate when I reference what people say and I can't remember who said it. But basically, this guy was talking about life and he was saying, life has up and so the reality of it is, of course, we want to be happy every day. Is that realistic? No, Because life happens. People die, you lose money, you lose a job, you lose a friend. It's life. There's no way to be It's not normal. To be happy every day. God gave us emotions for a reason so we could feel all of them. Right, So when you're hooked up to a machine, your heart is hooked up to a machine, what does it do? It beats.
Speaker 1: And it goes up and down.
Speaker 2: When you're dead, that's when it's steady. So whether it's a high up or a high down, think about it. A person was happy all the time, say they're on drugs, that's what makes them happy all the time. That person is losing themselves off of a drug or whatever because they're steadily being high because they're off of a drug.
Speaker 1: Or you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's or whenever you're sad all the time, it's one emotion you're supposed to feel. A life, you have to feel all those emotions. So I think it's realistic to tell people, yes, be happy, look for the positive things. But you know what, it's also okay to tell people, Hey, it's okay to be sad today. If you don't want to get out of bed today, feel that. Go through those emotions, but don't stay there because as much as you go down, that heart gotta beat, you gotta go back up. So I do think it's a it gets too much with the online, the self help and all that self help books and the self I'm gonna teach you how to stop it. Let tell people it's okay to feel. It's okay to cry, it's okay to be sad, it's okay to have these moments, because that's a part of life. We're humans. You're gonna feel some emotions. It's not realistic to be happy every single fucking day, bro, It's just not so. Yeah, I do believe that toxic positivity will make people draw people further into depression. To be honest, how do you feel?
Speaker 1: I disagree, just because I feel like some people need that, Like some people need people around them supporting them, im pouring into them, telling them that things are gonna be okay. That's what gets some people through things, you know. And then I think you have people who just want to deal with stuff on their own, which either way, however you choose to deal with things, either way, it is fine, But I think some people need that, And I don't think in telling people to have faith and that things are gonna get better and being positive and trying to give them a positive outlook, I don't think that necessarily means that you're telling them that they can't be sad or to not feel their emotions, you know what I mean, Like I feel like you can still feel the person can still feel their emotions, and then a friend or a family member is telling them, you have to pull yourself out of these Yeah, because you do. You know what I mean, you need to, Like, like you said, life is about you have to feel the emotions and stuff. But like if you stay in that emotion, a lot of things could go wrong, Like when people are sad and depressed and I feel like they don't want to do anything and stuff. Sometimes I think a lot of things you can oo's a lot of things in the process of like sitting in there. So I think sometimes people do need people around them to tell them, like, no, you have to get up, you have to pull yourself out of these funk because it doesn't last forever. Because I think too, when a lot of people go through things, they think it's gonna last forever, Like people be thinking it's to end and it's nice, and sometimes I think a lot of people need that reminder that like this too, shell pad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's what I'm saying I agree with you on that. That's what I'm saying. You do need somebody to tell you, hey, don't stay in this. But I think with the social media aspect of it, the gurules, I'll be seeing these gurus with no degree and no nothing like wake up every day and choose yourself and choose like, yes, that's what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 1: I do need to hear that.
Speaker 2: But also they're not saying, you know what, it's okay to sit in bed sometimes. That's what I'm saying. It's two sides to it, So yes, tell these people to get out of bed, but also tell them if you want to have a day to yourself, to be sad and to cry, that's okay too. I just think there's like two sides of it, and a lot of times these people try to push this narrative like I'm happy and I'm great all the time. Most of these like self help and motivational speakers, they're not telling you the hard days that they have. And I think that's what's good about our show, cause, bitch, we talk about our wins, but we talk about our losses too. It's real because life is real. It's not always pictures and Creams No.
Speaker 1: One twelve right, all yeah, I mean in no shade, But I think that that shit, like is that not like common scenes at this it's a go that everybody has bad days. Like literally, it's nobody walking this earth that is happy and happy, go lookie and positive and in a great mood every single day, Like life happens. Things happen, you know what I mean, whether it's you losing a job, whether you're going through financial issues, whether you're going through a breakup, whether you you lost a parent or lost somebody close to you, whether it's a friendship breakup, whatever. I mean, you could have tripped and filled in the hole in front of a whole bunch of people down the escalator or some set, and now they're ruined JO day because you and Barry. It's like things happen to everybody, even though and I use that last example because I feel like that's something that's not so serious, like there's something small that's not really in the green scheme of things, but it'd be little, so sometimes they could fuck YO day up, Like nobody has great days five hundred and sixty five days after years.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, we are in a time where people look up to these people on social media, and they believe that they're being honest and real.
Speaker 1: And well, that's why I need y'all to put child thinking caps on. Ain't that what we learn the elementary? Yeah, critical thinking, critical usual, critical thinking.
Speaker 2: But you have these people on social media, they follow them, and these people are posting four or five videos a day, and even with relationship goals. They're looking at these couples and all of a sudden, couple breaks up and the girl talking about, oh, he was beating my ass or he talking about she was cheating on me, and you'd be like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Does that ain't a couple that set up? They try pardy act.
Speaker 2: Like they just got out of bed bro the same couple, see the same couple that be acting like it's a prank, Like, oh, you know what the prank? I hate? I just seen this. It was a prank and a man had like this life sized doll laying on him, and she like walked in and was like beating up the doll. It was so lame and cringey, and everybody in the comments was like, oh my god, this is so good.
Speaker 1: She loves you, because in what world do a doll look like a person.
Speaker 2: But anyways, that was But I say all that to say, though, but you do have gullible people on the internet. You know what. Keiki Palmer made a good statement the other day cause she just came out with this book that I actually want to read. But she was basically saying, like, yes, what's it called shay Master of Me? So she was promoting her book and she was talking about how you have to realize you are in your bubble. We are in a poor crew bubble, so we can only get back and feedback what our people see. And we are so big in some of these people's world. But it's people that don't come on pace to be like, who the hell is this? You know what I'm saying. So I say all that to say because we look at people who look at others like you really believe this shit or you're buying that shit. But it's a whole other world out there. It'd be people that have fifteen million followers on their Facebook page or their TikTok and I have no idea who they are, and they believe that they're hanging on to every single person this word, every single word this person says and I'm like, he's spewing bullshit and I can see that, but bull snel, bull schnitzel, you know what I'm saying. But she made a good point of we are in our own little world, and you know, sometimes we have to think outside the box and put ourselves in other people's shoes to understand what they're feeling, what they may be experiencing, and things like that. So I think that's important to understand. So yeah, some people, really they probably even look at us and look at the things that we complain about and think it's silly. They probably be like, oh, and even as extreme as like us losing a parent. Okay, y'all lost a parent, but look at y'all, some people really look at us like that, you know what I'm saying. So they'd be like, okay, even when.
Speaker 1: You lose one and come make and tell me how you feel.
Speaker 2: But they probably it'll be probably be somebody who never had parents, who grew up in a foster home, so they like y'all complained about what at least you have the experience of having a day.
Speaker 1: But see, I think that's the problem with people though. You have to stop comparing traumas like what I went through is just as fair as what you went right, you know what I mean, It's just as equal, Like one is not greater than the other just because you never had a parent, they didn't have no daddy around when I was growing up.
Speaker 2: Why did she do that?
Speaker 1: Because she did it.
Speaker 2: Same though experience, I mean, and it was a I have one.
Speaker 1: But I still like this song.
Speaker 2: You used to sing that when your daddy made I used.
Speaker 1: To sing it from him. But yeah, it's like people have to stop trying to compare traumas in and be like, oh, well, what I went through is worse than with you than what you went through. Losing a parent is fucked up, and not having a parent is fucked up, and it affects different people in different ways. It was a trauma for you, and losing my daddy's a trauma for me. Like you can't say that, oh, because we have the success that we have and we have the things going on in our life that we have going on, or because we look the way we look that we it didn't hurt us losing our parents, Like I think that's a stupid ass mindset.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is, but that's but listen, but that's what I'll be talking about.
Speaker 1: You have to try to not saying.
Speaker 2: It's stupid, but just look at where they're coming from, though, And I think that's what we have to do sometimes being in this position. Only reason I say that.
Speaker 1: What they need to look but I hear you, but I feel like it goes both ways, right. They have to look at where we're coming from too. I think that that's crazy to think the way. I'm never gonna not think that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I agree with you. But what I'm saying is, in this situation, if somebody is judging me and being like, oh, I don't feel sorry for Lex. And I'm not saying people out there feel that way. We're just speaking hypathetically. But if somebody was out there like, I don't feel sorry for Lex Andrea for losing their parents because look at their lives that they live at the end of the day, they're viewing me like this, and I am the more fortunate person in this situation because I'm not looking at anybody like that. And whatever trauma that you went through, you're fighting some kind of demons in your head to look at another person who is struggling or going through.
Speaker 1: Something and looking at them like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I say all that to say it's my job to not judge them or put myself in their shoes because they're not there mentally, they're not Their emotional intelligence isn't where I'm at yet, so it's my part. I feel like, not that it's my job, but I instead of attacking them or call them crazy, I'm like, you know what, I really am praying for you, and I hope God gives you the grace that He gave me to grow and learn because I used to be that person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I feel like I can feel that way about them and then still be like, you sound stupid. It's his but I'm still praying for you and I hope that God give you the peace that you need. But get about my goddamn comment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, I feel with that bullshe Yeah, but I do think.
Speaker 1: Things could be true at once, because I don't. I just have at a point in life where I feel like I don't have to be nice or extend grace to people that don't extend it to me. But my thing is, I'm also not going to say anything to you either, because I really don't be saying she to people. A lot of the time, I'm just gonna block yours by blocking.
Speaker 2: I used to not be a blocker. I'm a blocker now because it's gotten to the point. Do you know I tweet I tweeted, I said, I love the fact that Adam Sandler puts his wife in all his movies. Yeah, because one thing about it, Adam Sandler gonna cast that wife baby. I don't care if she's.
Speaker 1: Playing a bell hop.
Speaker 2: He's gonna beat in the motherfucking movie, bitch. And it was so many people like y'all are just you're just finding this out. You're just somebody literally said to me, how you reviewing movies and you just found out? Did I say, I just found out that Adam Sandler was putting his wife in movies? Because if you know me, you know I talk about movies all day and night.
Speaker 1: And if you did, did you say you was a motherfucking guru?
Speaker 2: But what movie I did find out? Why is that not like just something that I'm saying. I hate when people, Oh you just heard this sound, this sound, Oh I just heard it.
Speaker 1: Go away from you with these go away from me with this apollo period. What what do y'all be talking about?
Speaker 2: For real?
Speaker 1: Like, I just think people be angry and I'll be thinking he's floody a little bit.
Speaker 2: They love to bring their pitchforks.
Speaker 1: They do because it's like, why are you so mad?
Speaker 2: Adam Sandler is not gonna put you in Oh my god, why are you so upseting? They were like, how you didn't know this? He puts his children and his friends. Don't forget that.
Speaker 1: I know this.
Speaker 2: I was talking about relationships and stuff, and then I was just tweeting about how I love men and women that are in relationships and they look at it as a partnership. I was talking about that to someone. So that's when I was like, I got on the topic of Adam Sandler. One thing about me, I'll be having a conversation in real life and it'll remind me of something. I'll just tweet about it real quick. I know Adam Sandler puts all his friends and his kids and everybody. I was talking about the love he has for his wife. Yeah, because a lot of y'all have wives up and won't even buy her a fucking daisy bitch. So yeah, I was talking about the love he has nothing, a nothing. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: People just be angry. And that's why I believe you can never have too much positive heving the world. No, I don't think the world could ever have enough positivity because most people are negative as FuG for no reason. Listen to the things you just said. God, they could have just scrolled past their tweet and I said nothing. You know how many times I see some bullshnitzel that somebody say, that's my new word. You know how I see so many you know how many times I see shit online that I'd be like, what the FuG is this person talking about? Like you sound crazy? Whatever?
Speaker 2: But why do I yes?
Speaker 1: For what? And I'll say, the point in responding to every little thing that you see that somebody say and you feel like, oh this is stupid. They should have known this, or they sound crazy, you don't have to respond. You could just keep scrolling, y'all negative.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, there's never too much positivity for the world.
Speaker 1: I do agree with you on that.
Speaker 2: Like there's there is a such thing as toxic positivity. But on the other end, there's never too much positivety. So when I say it's toxic positivity, I think it's toxic when you're not being honest and when you're telling people I wake up every day and I'm happy and be honest about your journey to where you are.
Speaker 1: I wake up.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie, y'all know me, bitch, I'll be satisfucked right now. My life is.
Speaker 1: Since January one till now.
Speaker 2: I haven't woke up sad yet, bitch. I ain't gonna lie st y'all, but y'all know I keep it real with y'all. I'm gonna keep it real with what's going on. So I think when we're talking about positivity, I am here because of the work I've done. Though, do I have my rainy days? Yes? So I think when it becomes toxic when you're not honest. It's never too much positivity, but we need to be honest about how we got here. So even if there is a guru talking about be positive, wake up happy every day, talk about the journey that you did to get there, more so than acting like help the people, pump the folks. Baby, I'm looking at y'all like, why is you?
Speaker 1: And I'm sadis fun and I see the sun? Is what I said? What did I say? About comparing. Comparison is the thief joy people, and that's another word. Stop comparing ourselves. Stop looking at other people. I just feel like we should. We too deep in the game at this point, all of us as a whole, as a community, we too deep in the game when it comes to social media to still be getting online and looking at the sheep people post and thinking that there's really their life all the time. Be for real. We should know at this point that like a lot of shit be orchestrated, it be calculated, and this is not what's really going on. And if people are going through downtimes in their life, if they are going through you know, trials and tribulations, they're not going to tell you thank you toy. They not gonna tell you about that shit. They just gonna show you the good time. And maybe one day, eventually, maybe once they through the storm there they'll open up and share what they went through. But most people are not going to share with you in the midst of a storm what they going through. So stop looking at other people and being like, oh, they so happy and I'm so sad, or oh they got this and they got that and I don't have half the things that they have or it looks like they just have everything they want. They're so lucky. Nobody is that lucky. We all go through shit, everybody, your face, everybody goes through something. Everybody is going through and maybe not currently because I mean everybody has time seeing life where you're not really going through, but we've all been through something. Nobody that's walking God's Green Earth having not went.
Speaker 2: Through bad baby. What's up y'all?
Speaker 1: At your girl likex pee and it's your girl draining a call And we have.
Speaker 2: A very exciting announcement today. We have a brand new show dropping.
Speaker 1: Yes, we have a brand new show dropping y'all on Patreon. It's gonna air on September second, and it's called Poor Chronicles.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be doing so much stuf up on there. We're gonna be doing challenges.
Speaker 1: If you can't go to Bill and Dauche, where the hell could you go? If you can't go to Blanche, what the hell.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be doing? Talk to me, Chat with me. We're gonna be feeling a little tea.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, No, you didn't go everything y'all been wanting to see.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be doing it.
Speaker 1: Right here on Patreon. Yes, y'all ask us for so much.
Speaker 2: Well, we've been to give it to y'all every single Monday, and it's gonna be a time. Y'all know Poor Minds has grown into its own little entity. Well, we're gonna have a lot of fun still over here at poor Chronicles. So make sure y'all tune in September second, it's going down.
Speaker 1: Thanks, what's up y'all?
Speaker 2: A sugarl lex pee and this Sugars Red and the Cold and y'all know Valentine's Day is coming up, and I think it's really hard for the late needs to give the man a gift. So I'm telling you we got a special surprise for y'all from Manscape dot Com.
Speaker 1: Yes, y'all, Manscape just came out with the Handyman Rocketman Special Edition and Tremor and it comes in the black and gold colorway. Now, I don't know about y'all, but I like anything black and gold if you're super sleep.
Speaker 2: And so when your man is in between haircuts and he just need a little quick touch up, I'm telling you Manscape is gonna be perfect for him. So what you're gonna do is go to manscape dot com and use code poor minds. You're gonna get twenty percent off plus free shipping. I'm telling y'all it is a perfect birthday gift. Valentine's Day is coming up, so go to manscape dot com and use cold poor mines.
Speaker 1: Give him the gift of grooming this Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: Get twenty percent off plus free shipping with code poor minds at manscape dot com. That's twenty percent off plus free shipping with code poor minds at manscape dot com.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, let's get into the second topic, the broke BFF epidemic. So this is the topic about you have a friend who is their funds aren't matching yours. They're maybe their ambition, their drive to reach the successes in matching yours. They y'all go out. They always kind of like missing a wallet or when it's time to send the cash apps and ZiLs at the end of the meal, they phoned on got service. So how do we feel about having a friend who is not as financially stable as you? How we feel about that?
Speaker 1: I okay, So I've had friends before where like we would go do stuff and then when the tab will come, they would want to separate their money, or they would.
Speaker 2: Like, I told you cheese sticks and sprite that's all I have.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes for sure, helly so yes, so like I've had friends, or they would want to separate their money, or like when the tab will come, they wouldn't want to split it evenly, or like they cash apps and stuff wouldn't be back then. I feel like I extended more grace to friends like that because we were younger and everybody was just trying to.
Speaker 2: Find their way.
Speaker 1: Now that I'm in my thirties, I feel like, don't come like we can still be friends. I'm not gonna stop being your friend because you having financial issues because you going through something, because you don't have to have a lot of money to be my friend. But if you know you ain't got no money, don't bring your ass to this dinner and then be looking at me. Absolutely not, Or don't bring your ass to a dinner where we're doing family style food and you eating, you eating off of everybody plate, trying little samples, and then when the tab comeing, I ain't order nothing. I just had water and cheese steaks.
Speaker 2: Cause I had cheese sticks and water bapp you ordered that for lat me ya it's no you bitch, So I played my role. I half family style.
Speaker 1: You is crazy. But no, seriously though, like at this point, just don't come.
Speaker 2: Don't come, like keep it real.
Speaker 1: I have all the grace in the world for people who keep it real about things like that. Like if you like, look, I ain't got it, I can't come to the dinner or you know just what, you don't even got to tell me you ain't gotty. Like if you just say you can't come or whatever the case may be cool, but I would prefer you stay your ass at home then coming knowing you don't have no money and that goes for a trip, that goes for dinner, that goes for anything where you're going to need to pay for something. Yeah, So I agree with you on that.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, it depends on the scenario, because if we're going to like a group setting and you come and then you like spring it on me like, oh, Lex, I ain't got it. Can you pay my yeah a portion that's gonna piss me off, or cause I've had this happen to me before. We're like we all at the dinner. Ooh I'm about to give y'all a good tip of what I do now. But anyways, don't spring this shit on me. Now. If I invite you one on one and you like, oh, look, Lex, I don't got it right now, girl, I got you, yeah, because I'm not gonna lie to you. Sometimes I just need to get out the house and I want to talk, and I just need a friend, and I just need to get out the house. And Drea knows I'm an at home bitch. So if I'm inviting you to dinner, I want to go out somewhere.
Speaker 1: I need it.
Speaker 2: I need to get out the house. So I got you. But if you just not, if I tell everybody, hey, I'll put it on my card, everybody zell me eighty dollars and you zelling me sixty five because you were like, oh I didn't order this.
Speaker 1: I don't order that.
Speaker 2: Bitch.
Speaker 1: You got me fucked up. So let me tell you what I do.
Speaker 2: Y'all. Please get your note passed out when you go on a trip, when you going to dinner, be that person that puts it on the car. But guess what you're gonna start doing putting it on that cash ap card car ain't gonna go through until everybody cash aps you and it lands on that goddamn card. So when we went to Turks and Caicos, I have my cash ap card.
Speaker 1: So if the tab is.
Speaker 2: Five of us, for example, tab five hundred dollars, I got my hundred on there. You don't send me your one hundred dollars. It's not going through when he swiped that bitch until you send it. We finish it at this table standing at so what you gonna do? So what you're finnah do? So I was at the table like this, the funds ain't been received, man, because y'all not finna play with people like that no more. So. I do think that with the money situation, it depends on the scenario. I was always the type of friend when I didn't have it, I would I would get my friends and hands up. I don't got it, I don't want, I don't want to go. I don't And if I didn't have it, I would, literally I would be the type of friend like I'm whispering to the waiter, how my cheese sticks, put my spriten my cheese sticks. I slide my ten dollars, y'all that's on y'all.
Speaker 1: See, I do feel like you shouldn't do that, though, Like I don't feel like you should do that.
Speaker 2: But that was also back in the day. Different I'm we're.
Speaker 1: Not talking about you. I'm saying in general. I'm saying in general, I don't think people should do that at all. Like, if you know that you're gonna go somewhere and you gonna want your stuff to be separate, I feel like you should say that at the beginning of the night before people start ordering.
Speaker 2: She okay, So let me ask you this, though, why if they're paying for their stuff, why do they gotta let other people know I pay for my stuff already? Because I just think that's courteous, especially if it's a setting where majority of the time y'all sleep the bial At least I can speak for me and my friends. Majority of the time when we go out to eat, we don't be looking at the tab like, oh, I order this, I order this, let's put this on separate tabs.
Speaker 1: We just get one bial and we spleitty right. But what I'm saying is like, Okay, even if it's not family style, Like, even if it's just like everybody ordering, they entrees, they appetizers whatever, because we might order like five appetizers and sharing.
Speaker 2: We do that. We definitely everybody might order like two or three drinks.
Speaker 1: I'm not clocking who order two drinks and who ordered four? We just yes, we just put it all on one tab and then we split it. So that's why I said that, because if you even if you do only order one drink and you order some cheese sticks in the water, But if you don't say that prior to people starting to order stuff, and then at the end people see you getting your tabs separately and then they all putting it together. I just feel like to avoid confusion, because it's fine, you should just say something because nine times out of ten you don't have a person in the group that feel some type of way about that. Now, personally, I don't care about this. Shep put your sheet separate if you want to.
Speaker 2: Who cares?
Speaker 1: But I have But I'm speaking because I have friends who like, they don't be liking this sheep. I don't see them get into it with other friends over like why she putting stuff separately? She broke and she like that. So yeah, like to avoid confused, I feel just put it you know, just put it on the No, put it on the table for everybody. Start ordering stuff. Hey, I'm only ordering I ate before I came. I'm only gonna order an appetizer in one glass of wine. I'm gonna put a separate tag exactly, and I'm not gonna lie if you look.
Speaker 2: I love my girl Kiki, but Kiki orders die.
Speaker 1: Whispery, scene whisper. It seems sneaky, like I let you this, dad. I used to be like, hey, can you put my stuff to the side an then the tab come out and you know, I putting your card down already paid, y'all don't gotta work, right, But why you whispery?
Speaker 2: I'm shamed? What do you mean while am I whispering? Bitch? You hoses ordered for lay me, y'all medium rare Brussels sprounce with parmesan truffle, mashed potatoes with extra gro potatoes. Bitch, I don't even know what a gun is. Of course, I'm embarrassed. Bitch I ordered a season saddle.
Speaker 1: With no crew toon.
Speaker 2: Yeah the fuck, I know I'm saying that the day but it was different though, so it was easy to split tabs restaurants used to split tabs. Now, I mean it's a different now. I'm not gonna lie to you. When I go to a restaurant, I'm here to eat. I don't care one thing about me. I'm very cheap still because I am. I like to save my money. But one thing I'm always spend money on is food. Food is a part of my experience in life. I feel like when you taste the different flavors of the world, you're living okay.
Speaker 1: And I'm a tourist, I just booty. So now, yeah, throw that card in the middle.
Speaker 2: And like I said, our friend Kiki Kiki orders six appetizers too entree.
Speaker 1: She don't even eat it all. She just wanna taste everything.
Speaker 2: If you go out to eat with Kiki Bab, you got to be ready to throw that card in. I think we're all like that, so I think that's okay. But I'm very mindful, so I know when we in certain settings. I know it's certain people it's not gonna pay. I know when I got it with that cash ap card up. I'm gonna just say that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I know when I gotta do that cash hup. Shiteah and hey, y'all, hey, you know what instead of everybody laying their cars now, put it on the cashp car because y'all ain't finna slide to the waitress.
Speaker 1: Put eighty on this line.
Speaker 2: Walford one on the raft.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I feel like for trips though, that's just a good idea in general.
Speaker 2: I think I'm putting my bag when I saw this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think when people go on group trips it should be like that.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: It's like when y'all going so smooth, it really was smart, Like yeah, when you go to the club or when you going out to eat and you on a trip with your friends, I feel like it should be one person in charge of pinion.
Speaker 2: And with that commnimize confused.
Speaker 1: Everybody's seeing this person they money, and this person is the person that's gonna pay with cash.
Speaker 2: And then when you and when you got the cash up car, you be feeling like a baller. I'll be like I got it, not knowing that everybody paid me. But I used to I was doing that the whole time in turks Grown. I was like Branda tapped to me, I got it, broke, bitches, I would have to get payback on everybody. I was in a section full of bad bitches yet sending another bottle, and from far away it looks like a am. It's because it's black and.
Speaker 1: It's black and it's hard and they.
Speaker 2: Got my signature on it to it. You know, I got a good signature, bitch. Their hope is looking fly. But okay, back to the topic. I do feel like finances shouldn't come between friendship though, and I can say that I can attest for no, no financing.
Speaker 1: I feel like finances should come can come between any fucking relationship.
Speaker 2: No, I feel like it shouldn't because it now, if somebody is using you and they're doing the most, okay, I understand. But if it's like somebody's just not up and you're and you're up and they're not up, and y'all be having conversations, they're letting you know.
Speaker 1: I just don't mind.
Speaker 2: Help, like because I used to be that person. So I don't mind helping or doing what I can and as long as they communicate with me. And one thing I can say for I have friends that make way more money than me, and I have friends that make way less than me. I feel like we all just it's a community. We all trying to figure shit out, you know what I'm saying. But I think finances are tricky because if we would just communicate, none of this stuff would even exist.
Speaker 1: Open your mouth and talk not being embarrassed.
Speaker 2: I mean, I agree.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's what I had said earlier too, Like it doesn't really matter to me if somebody doesn't have money, like that's not gonna affect our friendship. It won't affect our friendship until it's things like that, like feeling like you're using me, feeling like you're trying to be sneaky and get over you borrowing money and not giving it back. Because I consider myself a gracious a generous person too, like I have helped a lot of people out over the years. But it's just like people be trying to take stuff for granted though, you know what I mean, And then that's when it can become an issue in relationship. That's why I said, I feel like finances can fuck up any relationship, whether it's a marriage, a partnership, a business partnership, a friendship, a familyship, any of that.
Speaker 2: Shit, a schnittleship, It could fuck up any relationship.
Speaker 1: Because that's the number one reason. Money is one of the number one reason for every breakup across the board. When it comes to any relationship, that's one of the number one reasons people stop being friends, stop fucking with each other. It be over money because then two, when you start getting money, then sometimes people around you start feeling entitled to your money, and that's a whole nother time.
Speaker 2: Tell you something, you ain't tired of the shit around here. But I always made that very clear, even when I worked at Dreams and I had two dollars. You're not entitled to these wings, bitch. Don't come in here feeling like I'm finna give you no. I've always been that way. I draw boundaries.
Speaker 1: I mean you have to. I feel like that's important. You have to draw boundaries with people, because that's when people will try to take evan each of you, you know. And I say that from a place of like I didn't always draw boundaries with people. I feel like I always been the type of person. If I got it, you got it, Like that's always been the type of friend that I was, especially when I was younger, like now not so much. I mean, like, if you my friend and I fuck with you and I'm doing something and I know you can't pay, or I know you going through some shit, I'll pay your tab or I'll help you out. But as far as just always across the board being like I gott e, I gotty, you would now absolutely, And that's well, yeah exactly. And if you're helping everybody out, how you gonna do that. That's why I said, sometimes you got to put people in position. We talked about these on the other episode.
Speaker 2: Circle Small, and that's just for a reason. Yeah, I don't need no Kelli bitches Aswing for my money.
Speaker 1: Okay, or no Orange Beaches.
Speaker 2: Or no or no Houston be nobody, none of you, none of you.
Speaker 1: Bet chess, not you think, because we ain't even ask you what you think.
Speaker 2: I hate.
Speaker 1: I like my group of friends were the ones that throw our cart in the middle. But I have had times in my life where I wasn't the you know, I wasn't in this position, and but I would be the one like you know, I came before I let people know I came before.
Speaker 2: I mean, I ate before I came. I'm not in it type of thing.
Speaker 1: But I don't necessarily like to sit there and count everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, just don't come.
Speaker 1: I would rather just stay home and avoid the embarrassment, avoid any of that.
Speaker 2: And just keep it moving because it's the next one. Yeah, because I'm gonna eat.
Speaker 1: I agree, Because then so even if you say you ate before you came, everybody gonna be like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you give me, why would you stay your appetite?
Speaker 1: You know if you know he was going, I'm about to soon, like, we can't be doing this dip and you know what I mean, came.
Speaker 2: Centnaments touching your back.
Speaker 1: But you know we all be what's up y'all as your girl xp andy's your girls are in a call and we're here to.
Speaker 2: Tell y'all about Rocket Money. I don't know about you, but I am super guilty of signing up for things when they have a free subscription and forgetting about it and they're charging my card over and over again. Rocket Money is a personal finance app that helps find and cancel your unwanted subscriptions, monitors you're spending, and helps lower your bills so you can grow your savings. Yes, that's why I love Rocket Money because literally, with one tap, they will cancel all of your subscriptions that you forgot you were paying for. And what I also really like is it helps you budget by keeping track of all of.
Speaker 1: Your accounts and showing you where you can cut back.
Speaker 2: Rocket money has over five million users and has saved a total of five hundred million dollars and cancel subscriptions, saving members up to seven hundred and forty dollars a year when using all of the apps premium features. I love that because I feel like we all can help in the budgeting area. I know y'all be ordering food every day and you need to cut that out. Rocket money gonna tell you exactly where you can make some cuts at. So what you're gonna do is go to rocket money dot com backslash poor Minds and sign up today. Rocket money dot com backslash poor Minds, save y'all money, cancel your unwanted subscriptions, and reach your financial goals faster with Rocket Money. Go to rocket money dot com slash poor Minds today. That's rocket money dot Com, Slash poor Minds, Rocket money dot com slash poor mind Girl, xp Andy Chagroldre and the Call, And we are here to tell y'all about our brand new ebook and e course bundle poor into your pod. Yes, y'all, we have been working on this for a while and we're so excited to put it out and give it to y'all because we know so many people have been asking us for such a long time about how to start a successful podcast, and we have literally put all of the information that we have in everything that we utilized into this one ebook. Yes, and this is not your typical ebook, because I know what a lot of y'all are thinking, huh uh, But I'm telling y'all, we give y'all direct access to how we build our brand. It's not no fluffiness and all that what I've read the ebooks before. This is the ebook that gets straight to the point and gives you all the direction you need to start your podcast today.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and you can trust that we are putting one hundred percent good information, no filter into this book and it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Help you build your.
Speaker 1: Brand and it shows you exactly how we build Poor Minds and made it into a sixteen year company.
Speaker 2: So make sure y'all had to poor minds dot Com to purchase your ebook or the e course, and we also have it available in a bundle for you so you can get both Poor minds dot Com, pour into your pod. Okay, So now it's time to get into Bowel b bow the big about.
Speaker 1: Okay, y'all. So for the band topic, I wanted to talk about if no for play is needy because I saw a tweet on Twitter and I had read tweeted it and it's so crazy because all I.
Speaker 2: Said was no, and he got a whole bunch of resweets. I guess the girls felt there.
Speaker 1: So the girl the original tweet, the girl was like, have y'all ever dated a man that was so fine and you was just so physically attracted to him X, Y and Z, you didn't need any for play? I said, No, never met a nigga the fine. I always need a little head, always always need my couchie scrade.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so it's like, excuse me, like, no, never met a nigga the fine?
Speaker 2: Ever?
Speaker 1: We need you need for play?
Speaker 2: I think that's.
Speaker 1: Essential when it comes to six. But that's just me now. Obviously, considering time restraints, you may not always have time for for a play, like you know what I mean, if you're trying to get a little quickie in before work or before you gotta go to an event church. Maybe I don't know. If you're trying to get a little quickie in real quick then yeah, you might not have time off four play. But like just on a normal basis, me and this man don't never be doing four play because he's so fine like Cuci just with off the rip. No, mm hmmm, I need do be like that sometimes.
Speaker 2: But like a little quickie or a little having fun. Yeah, but I always I think. But honestly, I feel like it's weird as a woman or a man, whoever, whatever you like today, you don't like four play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't like to build up. I think it's your all.
Speaker 2: Four play is a part of it.
Speaker 1: I don't know when you said that. I just started to thinking about it. Chris Brown, So he'd be like, beauty, because that's what.
Speaker 2: We're doing if we building up. Cause you got me fucked up, because what are we doing here?
Speaker 1: My love?
Speaker 2: Clearly not you ain't even.
Speaker 1: You not getting all.
Speaker 2: His love because he eating somebody somebody else coaching it. It ain't yours eating No, my coupe, you're not getting all that nigga love somebody else. Okay, Again, like I said, four play is a part of sex. If you are dealing with a man or a woman who is not going down on you, not caressing them, teles, I love a titty career. I love a titty caress. I love when a man just kissed me up around and round. Oh sorry, I love to you know, bring it on back. Yeah, you're right, you're right. I just feel like four play is a part of sex. So I think that is a little bit childish.
Speaker 1: Whoever tweeted that.
Speaker 2: I bet you she's like in her twenties early and she was just trying to say something to im. She was trying to say, so I'm to impress the nigga that she fucking with who be watching her tweets, And she didn't expect Dre and Nicole to answer it and respond to it. Well, I will say to young Cuccie, be high so it'd be hot and ready.
Speaker 1: You really do. It's the person who once had.
Speaker 2: It could still be hot.
Speaker 1: Ch I mean, And it's not old, but it's older like it's season. It's seasoned coochie now like back when I was in my twenties, though it was young hot in like my my early twenties, it was young, hot and ready. Now when you be in your early twenties, I will say it takes minimal effort. Yeah, it takes wayless if to get you there. It's I mean, I kind of get where she coming from. But even back then, I used to be like, yo, open my legs.
Speaker 2: Oh you thing, put the CATAMOUTI right there.
Speaker 1: I had to think about it. That's why I was like, oh but God like look, it was always like, so what we're about to do?
Speaker 2: I just like, rap that engine up. You never start your car, just take off. You start your car, let it rev up.
Speaker 1: And what happened if your car weren't out of oil.
Speaker 2: That bitch gonna break down.
Speaker 1: It's gonna break down, might blow up. Hey oh yeah, you absolutely always need four play. So ladies, stop letting these niggas get away with not eating your kuchie.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I always have thought that was so weird when you girls be like, oh.
Speaker 2: I deal with a dude.
Speaker 1: He don't eat my kucci though.
Speaker 2: And why are you with it? If you see me with a if you see me, if you see me, no that he ate that thing up from the root of touto.
Speaker 1: Please know he eating fat?
Speaker 2: Mind? Oh, full meal, full meal. Thanksgiving brunch bitch, but off the bone, TI getting them neck bones and them collar green stags.
Speaker 1: But as a way, like what do you mean he don't eat it?
Speaker 2: Fo he beat it? It's such enough out of you and Heath Cliff Way, you couldn't up. I'm not I'm chilling. I'm just saying I think that is after crazy. But I mean it goes both ways too. Y'all gotta start sucking that dick too. They do, y'all ain't giving y'all y'all ain't sucking at dick good.
Speaker 1: But I'm talking about like I used to know people where they would be like, oh, I be sucking my men like dick or whatever. But he don't eat my cucci.
Speaker 2: Only time that happens if it's that time of the month.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I feel like sometimes that will happen in a relationship. Yeah, I'm talking about in general across the board, like you always giving him head and then he never give me.
Speaker 2: Here I'm finning like remy Ma on that video and like I said, way that man.
Speaker 1: Was giving her head while she was driving. No, remy Ma, don't look at me. I didn't do that.
Speaker 2: But why do you know A lot like it because it was one of her It was a music I got a reason, and the nigga was giving her head in the video.
Speaker 1: She was like, but it was obviously you're doing it for real. But the fact that it was even like acted out, that is crazy.
Speaker 2: Re me mine. He was like.
Speaker 1: She was like, because you know that's.
Speaker 2: What niggas do, not see m M.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I just always thought that was a crazy thing though, because like, if you get a hit here, he need to eat a little here.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree. I really want to show you this clip now.
Speaker 1: I want to see the clip because I am intrigued.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I hope it comes up.
Speaker 1: I wonder how pampoos feel. Oh oh, it's not the video.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I know somebody got the video. Oh my god, but this is a picture of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead. It's the Bangs.
Speaker 2: Did you.
Speaker 1: One time?
Speaker 2: And I didn't like it on me. I have a very small forehead. So so let me tell y'all something about makeup.
Speaker 1: It was way down, bro, It just was.
Speaker 2: It looks so dumb. So one thing about makeup that I learned is that we have to stop want makeup. I was doing what it was probably way up people. Remember, it just looked funny because I have a small forehead, Like, look at my forehead, it's not big, so even contour. I don't contour my forehead anymore. You conter your forehead if you have a big forehead. You contour your nose if you have like a big nose, like, you contour your chin if you have a long chin, like there's certain like I contoured my cheeks. I have fat cheeks. You know what I'm saying. I contour my nose a little bit and my cheeks a little bit, but that's it.
Speaker 1: I don't do my chin and all this.
Speaker 2: I don't need all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So Chinese bangs, I feel like, works on people with like a your forehead and styles like that, but they definitely didn't look good on me.
Speaker 1: Baby, the Chinese bang had me in a choke hold. Oh god, I just had it. I need Oh, Nikki, Nikki, tell me nothing. I had a Chinese bang. But what I used to hate about it, especially too because my skin is like Willie, like even right now, like my little forehead getting a little shiny, my bangs will always get so greasy, and I would be like I could never have their hellstyle in like a week or two because my bangs would always get so greasy and I used to have to wash wash them every day or they would be looking all stringy. Yeah, I hate a stringy I hate a stringy bang. I hate I hate strings.
Speaker 2: Besides the violins. Shout out to linb Okay, what's up, Y'all's your girl likes pink? And is Sugirls training a call? And y'all know we love recipes that you can cook at home that are quick and easy. So we're gonna tell y'all about home chef dot com.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love home shift because they have so many options, y'all. You can do thirty minute recipes, you can do pre portioned ingredients. You can also do healthy recipes like they literally have everything for every lifestyle. Users of Leading Meal Kids have writed homeshef number one in quality, convenience, value, taste and recipe And it'll come right to your doorstep and you get over thirty different options every week.
Speaker 2: I don't know about you, but that's a lot of options for me cause I usually eat the same thing every day. We all know how it is when you're trying to eat healthy, you try to eating the same thing over and over again. Home chef dot com is the option for you, and plus, when you sign up today using poor minds, you get eighteen free meals and free dessert for life. All you have to do is go to home chef dot com backslash poor minds. That's home chef dot com backslash poor minds, and that's eighteen free meals and free dessert for life. For a limited time, Home chef is offering our listeners eighteen free meals plus free dessert for life, and of course, free shipping on your first box. Go to home chef dot com slash poor minds. That's home chef dot com slash poor minds for eighteen free meals and free dessert for life. Home chef dot com slash poor minds must be an active subscriber to receive free dessert. Autumn Mother Week Item.
Speaker 1: Of the Week of course Newsbauty Collection dot Com make sure you get your lip glosses, your lipliners, your jilly blushes. We also have some new products coming out really really soon next month, actually, so stay tuned for that. We're gonna be doing the whole rollout for that and yeah, also make sure you shop the Valentine's Stay sell musbautycollection dot com. What's the week?
Speaker 2: My autom other week is just go to LOVELEXP. We deepen the game now, y'all were doing pop culture. We talking about gossip every week. We deepen these people business. We got lawsuits, reality TV shows. Everybody is on some bullshit right now. So if you want to get caught up with all the latest gossip, you know, Wendy not here, but LEXP is here to save the day, all right, So tune in Love LEXP, go subscribe. That's my item of the week, go ed What's up y'all? At your Girl XP and it's Sugarl Dre and the call. Y'all know, we have a segment on Poor Minds called Item of the Week. But do you have a product or something that you want to promote and you want it featured on Poor Minds. Your opportunity is here period.
Speaker 1: If you have an item or you have a business and you want to get it promoted. We are now having slots available on the Poor Minds episode. So if you would like to get your product featured for Item of the Week, all you need to do is send an email to Item of the Week PM at gmail dot com. That's I T E M O F T H E W E E K PM at gmail dot com. Send us an email and we'll work it out. We gonna figure it out. Get your product, get your business sponsored, and yeah, make you some money. We love some more. A small business man and a black business said that, but I mean anybody scrammade any businesses welcome. Now it's time to get into the bile.
Speaker 2: A abou about a bow about bow. Okay, so y'all know I'm a big Keyana La Day fan. I love her down. I feel like, Oh, I just wish I had the money to invest in everybody in the world that I just love. She has a song called Weakness. It came out on her last EP that she dropped, and it's just basically about how a nigga just got her weak in the knees, bitch, and we love a good week in the knees song.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. So yeah, I love Keana.
Speaker 2: I feel like one thing that we don't talk about enough and music is tone of voice. I was talking about this with Shye a little bit because she was showing me like some freestyles by Sweety and I don't care what y'all say about Sweety, y'all be like, uh, she can't rap. She just needs to be pretty. Sweety got that tone. She got that tone, so it's I don't give a fuck who what's somebody rapping about?
Speaker 1: It sounds good.
Speaker 2: We are creatures. They gotta sound good in our ear. Same thing with Sexy Red. I don't care what y'all say about Sexy Red. It sounds the fuck good. Keanna Lede has that voice. It sounds good. Summer Walker, same way, she got that tone. Bruh, Sizza, she got that tone.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Even look boss Man Dilo, he got that tone. Yeah, telling you it's such a major thing when you're making music like and Keana Today. She has such a good tone. I feel the same way about Aaron Ray. He has a good tone. But anyways, Yeah, my bop of the week Kiana Today, Weakness fire. Go listen to her EP is bomb.
Speaker 1: Yeah. My BP of the week is about to be Residuals because I forgot how good this song.
Speaker 2: It is such a good song.
Speaker 1: This song is so good. Amen. Chris Brown, Okay, what all about? He won't come out with some hits.
Speaker 2: No, because, like you know, I'm gonna just say this, Residuals is probably one of the best R and B songs I've heard in a good like two three years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's a good song. It just what it came out in the twenty twenty three. Yeah, it's a good song, like a year old.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, have we ever said talking about this?
Speaker 1: No, we haven't, we haven't.
Speaker 2: We gotta I know, we said, let's get back to the beg and music that he's making, the bigger music that was getting all my love tell me who oh but I am, I'm I'm gonna you know, I gotta give you a critique, Chris, I didn't like the video. You should have been heading outside of somebody's house with a boombox on your knees and crying. We needed a storyline. If we bring back storyline music videos. You remember how Keith Sweat had no what was it? You know? You want twisted? Do y'all remember the end when she was climbing the rail and she got struck by lightning and died. I know, y'all don't.
Speaker 1: Well, of course we don't. Leg because that song came out in like nineteen ninety two and I was three, and I was like, you don't even remember.
Speaker 2: You remember? That's how I told you about it.
Speaker 1: You remember because you probably seen it recent you want, I remember drew him in my bed at the end.
Speaker 2: She was a lesbian. He thought he was. She was cheating with a.
Speaker 1: Man on lines in these music video ray J one wish. That's how Chris Brown should have did it. Ray J got it right.
Speaker 2: I'm telling y'all.
Speaker 1: In that range was the one who he was for real.
Speaker 2: That's how he be begging for suki.
Speaker 1: Did you know? Fun fact, this was about the lady they just passed away r I pizza, the young lady from seven oh two. That was his girlfriend, did you know? I wish? Oh that was some hot tea.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did not know that, but his girlfriend. But the thing about Chris is he's such a big global artist. You can remake the video. You still got time and we're gonna watch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do it do it again, do it again, increase, do it again. We were not pleased. I'm playing it was.
Speaker 2: It was a good video. I don't know she was about to say it was a good That's how you know he's about to get your perfer.
Speaker 1: I was about because really I believe the song is good. But that's why I stopped myself because I'm like.
Speaker 2: It's a good video because it had it highlighted from his tour and it ended like with him and the girl, and you know, it was a good video. But I feel like, give us one more, give us a movie. Remember how Michael Jackson did thriller?
Speaker 1: Give us some movie or what I'm not gonna say his name. Oh funk no.
Speaker 2: About something right?
Speaker 1: That was a movie. That was a movie. It was very I want to know.
Speaker 2: I walk off.
Speaker 1: I know you. Now you want me to be quiet?
Speaker 2: You know that? God damn it, we're not talking about that right now? All right, So your first segment of the week, pour your heart out.
Speaker 1: Yes, if you have any questions testimonial, send them to ask for Minds at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: A S K P O U R M I N D S at gmail dot com. I'm sorry, real bad.
Speaker 1: He's only over there. What's that you know that meme with that man when he takes the headphones, whole goddamn episode over there? Like how he needs to insert he needs to insert that youth in the fucking video how people can see I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm sorry. Okay, go ahead, okay. Question number one.
Speaker 1: And for guys in a relationship, it used to date him, but you've decided to keep things friendly since he has a girlfriend. You still hang out occasionally. He even gave you a birthday gift that seems a bit worn or like something he didn't spend money on. He says he can't find the receipt to exchange it, but I think that's a lie. I don't mean to be ungrateful, but I still feel like bringing it up and don't know how this raise is a question should a guy in a committed relationship be giving gifts to another girl even if they're just friends. During our time together, I always asked him to be honest if he was serious with anyone. Eventually I learned he was indeed serious, but he said they weren't official yet, which meant he was involved with both of us at the same time. She clearly has no clue about this situation, but I'm left carrying the weight of it, making it tough for me to maintain our friendship just knowing that it hurts. He apologized, But is it just me or does knowing the person that he was dating at the same time hit differently, especially because he told me he wasn't. Now he's chilling all in love while I'm the one hurting trying to be his friend. I feel heartbroken because he's fine and not carrying any and not carrying any burden since she doesn't know. Meanwhile, I'm the one he lied to and I know, so I have to carry the weight. I don't believe in go because it's been done to me and it's unhealthy. How can I let go peacefully? She's beyond Gorge's and I am not on her level at all, which makes me feel even worse. I just want to get over him. Any advice and help will be appreciated. Thank you, girls, first of all, First and for motherfucking modes. Girl, if you don't leave that fucking nigga alone, you talk about ghosting him. We don't give a fun and a whole relationship. You can't go somebody that's in a relationship. You just need to block him and move on with your life. And yeah, I'm sure she cute or whatever, but I'm sure you cute too, And just because she's cute, that doesn't give him a reason to treat you the way he treated you and to lead you on the way that he led you on. That is not okay. He is not a good person. He does not have good character, and that is why he does not deserve to remain in your life. Then he gave you a gift that he probably gifted to somebody else or probably took back from somebody and gave it to you. Like, girl, he don't care about you at all, and you deserve so much better. Let him be, we sees because he chose to. This is what I'm This is my advice. When somebody chose another person, let them lay in the bed with the decisions that they made. He made that decision, so he got a state of and then see it ain't no coming back to you now because he had a choice and he made his choice. Let him stay over there, move on with your life, and girl, fuck him.
Speaker 2: Fuck that, nigga, fuck him. Let me play devil's advocates. Fuck for that.
Speaker 1: Let me play.
Speaker 2: Devil's advocate for a minute, because I'm gonna tell you why you weak as fucked because you were talking to this.
Speaker 1: Man knowing he had a game.
Speaker 2: Eat my black beerry No, because I gotta be real with my ladies. For you were talking to this man knowing he had a situation, and you thought you thought you were finna come into this situation and he was gonna choose you or whatever the situation may be.
Speaker 1: Only for the letter to go on and you.
Speaker 2: Talking about she's so beautiful, She's so beautiful, And that's that's when I realized what it was. Right there a lot of men and women I'm gonna stay people in general, y'all don't have confidence about y'allselves, right, So y'all think y'all gonna go in this situation with a man who's dealing with or a woman who's dealing with a nigga who got money, or a man who's dealing with a woman who's beautiful, and you feel like that'll raise your confidence up because I can take her nigga. I can like, for example, I can take Dre and the call I'm on a date and I'm chilling with Dre and the cold nigga, only for him still to be like, oh, I'm not leaving Dre and the cold. So your intentions were wrong from the get go. Anyway, you were using this situation, what it sounds like to me, to boost up your confidence because you felt better about going on a day or hanging out with a man. Oh, you sounds like you looking up to his girl. You don't want him, You wanted to match what his girl had going on.
Speaker 1: Well for will to be fair, she said, when she started dating him, she did not know he had a girl. She asked him to be honest, and he wasn't being honest.
Speaker 2: But once you found out, you decided to feel hauled.
Speaker 1: Asked after that though, once you found out, you stuck there.
Speaker 2: Not only did you stick there, you went and snooped and found out who his girl was. And I'm not mad at you for that, but you started putting yourself in the competition with this girl who doesn't probably even know you exist. She don't, she said, And that's what I'm saying. We have got to stop doing that to each other as women. I don't give a fuck if she looked like Tommy Pickles. Bitch you when a man tells you he's dealing with somebody.
Speaker 1: Leaves Tommy Pickles as well, three hairs.
Speaker 2: Ok the ball bitches be puling. Okay, okay, okay, he got it. That's all I got to say, girl, but move on crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, next question, this is mine?
Speaker 2: Right, m hm Okay, Hey ladies. So I've been dating this guy for the past two years. We've recently talked about getting more serious marriage and kids over the last few months. One day, we were having a conversation and he decided to share something with me that he thought I should know so I wouldn't be blindsided. He shared that he made a mistake and slept with his cousin, who isn't really his cousin by blood or marriage. She was adopted into the family, shut out to Dreana Cole. He felt I should know because she might be around at family events from time to time and he wanted to be transparent. He reassured me that there was no feelings between them and that it only happened once on a drunk night when she came on to him. I was really shocked and upset because it's not like an ex that I'll never see again. This is a relative who I could be in the same room with from time to time. Am I overreacting? Would you want to know if you were in the same room as one of your eskimo's sisters? Would you tell a guy you're dating, if he just shook hands with one of your exes, yeah, I would, I go on, motherfuckers, he did right, Yeah he.
Speaker 1: Did right by telling you that. But I mean, first of all, this wildest fuck because what how you accidentally sleep with your cause how was adopted? But how was that an accident? Like he didn't know when he slept with her? Or did he already know she was adopted your cousin and then he slept with her? Anyways, maybe on a drunken night.
Speaker 2: I don't know, because that's what I want to know.
Speaker 1: We did a part two sit as another email in put part two I don't know scandal Eskimo Gate put that so anyways, likes, I was saying, how do you accidentally sleep with show cousin? But that ain't the point of the question. I would want to know absolutely. I don't know if I would keep talking to a dude that admitted to me that he slipped with his cousin.
Speaker 2: That's not what she asked, bitch, that's not what she asked.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just silly. You ain't gotta ask why it's free this one on the house. I don't know if I always still deal with somebody you told me to tay slip with their goods.
Speaker 2: But I do believe. Let me tell you something. When I walk in the room, it ain't no nigga that can walk up to my man and be like, yeah, he already knows. And that's why it's just gotta carry yourself because anybody in my past, it ain't no man even comfortable enough to walk up to my man on some shit about me either anyway. So he did the right thing by letting you know. But in case you try something funny. So I think it's very important if you're gonna be in a situation where your man or you're a woman is gonna be in the room with an Eskimo sister, because men and women both be trying to be cute and her, Oh oh, I see you keep it cute.
Speaker 1: I see you too, bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see you too, bitch. And I know and guess where he at because it wasn't fat, juicy and wet shout out to Bruno.
Speaker 1: Yo, that's what you need. The title part too, faith.
Speaker 2: Cousin fact, So no, you're not overreacting, but he did the right thing. And yes, I would want to know if I'm in the same room as an Eskimo suits because don't be in my face, like, hey girl, you look staircared. I'll be like, bitch, yeah, keep your distance. You ain't gotta speak to me. Booth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't even gotta do all it. It's just so exy trying to be fun so unnecessary they.
Speaker 2: Be trying to be funny. I don't know. I've never been in it.
Speaker 1: I've never been in a situation like this. I haven't either where I've had to like be around somebody or be friendly with somebody, did like only like a sister.
Speaker 2: If it was like it was a dude in our past, and we're like it's funny, like girl, yeah, yeah, laugh at but yeah, so yeah girl. Make sure y'all email us ask poor Minds at gmail dot com. And I hope y'all enjoyed this episode. I'm just so excited. We have so much in store for y'all. Yes, we do.
Speaker 1: Make sure y'all shop music Beauty Collection dot com. Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube dra and a call with three e's, And yes, y'all, make sure you subscribe to love lix p and do that next week period by y'all.
Speaker 2: Y'all, make sure y'all share the content, like subscribe, follow all that good stuff. And let me say before we close off, y'all, there is one Twitter account that is connected to poor Minds.
Speaker 1: It's p O.
Speaker 2: You are underscore in my nds. Y'all are tagging the wrong poor Minds page. If you see at poor minds with no underscore, that is at fake page, do not follow that page. Okay, they block me Andrea and the pour minds page on both. So we only have one Instagram, one Twitter, one TikTok. It is p O, you are underscore in my nds, all.
Speaker 1: Right, And we got a hell a fake Facebook page on the Facebook page it's our face. The crazy thing is our Facebook page actually have the least amount of fileput.
Speaker 2: So if you're on Facebook, one that's ours got the least amount of.
Speaker 1: File, but one that's not us got like two hundred and fifty thousand.
Speaker 2: Y'all, make if you actually look at the content because the caption is like whoever it is, don't speak English, because their capches are like bumba clad? Should men?
Speaker 1: Should men pay bill?
Speaker 2: Should men pay bill?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: No check answer below block block.
Speaker 1: Like that's literally with the captions. I'm like, what that d bumba claud claud la la la la La La La La La la la la la.
Speaker 2: La lo la.
Speaker 1: A bus this part now, sipsy off this book car about to take this fight so high, say bye bye. We're been here all right now. My girl like, hey, that's my song because I'm feeling fine, so fine, so fine.
Speaker 3: All the girls I feel me say oh yeah, hell you hear me say oh yeah, good, great, great, don't hate, don't hate the fells feeling you say oh yeah, like and what should you say? Oh yeah good, feeling good, great, feeling girl, look good, look good?
Speaker 1: Don't hey oh hey? Oh my girls with your hair figs and your nails done, put your hands up and say.
Speaker 5: Okay okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, get another one?
Speaker 1: What it pay for it?
Speaker 2: But it any air?
Speaker 5: Say okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 6: Okay, your hands out on my booty to stepping my guccie, And they're like, goga, go go go go.
Speaker 2: I like the way are shaky? You wanna see me naked?
Speaker 1: It could be you're not, You're not.
Speaker 2: You'll know the girls the.
Speaker 1: Feel me say oh yeah the club you hear me say you're good feeling good.
Speaker 2: Feeling girl, the.
Speaker 1: Sail is feeling you say oh yeah, like and what your do say? Oh yeah, feeling good? Goodling great, I look good good. Don't hat my girls, with your hair fixed and your nails done, put your hands up and say.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, drink, get another.
Speaker 1: One, make them pay for it, put it in the air and say.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: It's happening. Shorty. I'm Suan Paul.
Speaker 1: Let me hogh lash you. What I gotta do is go a couple of dollars that se by my arm, show my wrists, tell your dad I all pick you up and be take you to the malin all. Here's my number shot in case you want some street frame, look me up. I introduced you to the street game.
Speaker 2: Hey, you be my sweet thing. I love it side.
Speaker 1: I love your nails and your tight jeans collar play baby, how you love that? A young love? Feeling good and never laid back, running with that goosey, never kneyag and keep my ears to the streets. Is that's where home met.
Speaker 2: Throw a drinker, throw your hands over fellas that you know we like to get crab, like to see in that for me. Now, Storm, get your hair fixed and your nail done.
Speaker 1: Get her hands up and.
Speaker 5: Say okay okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Gotta drink, get another one, make him pay for it.
Speaker 2: Put in They ever say.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Man, shout out to Nia. That's a fucking pop.
Speaker 1: They stick like grigs.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is.
Speaker 2: Is it