Speaker 1: Hey, welcome to Serial Killers. It's Monday. Hold on, Brody, before you say anything, I have to play something.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is sketchy.
Speaker 3: Podcast podcast.
Speaker 1: They went, I must say that's my favorite intro of all time.
Speaker 4: It is a good one.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you like it, and in fact so much so. As you pointed out on a previous episode, you called me and thanked me with a very long voicemail, and he never calls me and he never leaves you a voicemail.
Speaker 1: So but I'm very excited. I think Andrew has a problem with that.
Speaker 3: Well I have a well, go ahead with your problem, because I have a problem with Andrew.
Speaker 1: What's yours?
Speaker 4: Just an agree Andrews Grievances podcast?
Speaker 1: What's your problem with you? With that intro? Andrew?
Speaker 4: I think it's a nice intro. I like that one.
Speaker 3: But there's no butt.
Speaker 1: No, there's audio there was a butt.
Speaker 4: What was the butt?
Speaker 1: I can't get the intro that, Yes, exactly. I don't ask for them, That's what I'm saying. Brody just is nice enough to make it.
Speaker 3: I would just like to clarify for the Serial Killers audience, right that what do you call them?
Speaker 4: The spoons, the crunchers, the crunchers, right, the story runchers. Yep, I'm a fan. I'm a cruncher, thank you very much. I don't know if they know this, and I'm not sure that Andrew knows this. I don't work for this podcast. Yeah right, don't you guys don't order jingles from me.
Speaker 1: I listen, Here's what I do.
Speaker 3: I listen, and then I have an idea, right, I go, oh, I know it would be a great idea. Scotty loves the Chips theme. I'm gonna take a part of the theme, put words to it, right, or I'll pop it into my head. Oh, Scotty shakes the serial. What songs do I, as the writer to have a creative thought about that? I have a singer that sounds like.
Speaker 4: What I don't do is take requests if I don't feel like they're poignant. So totally fair. However, let's talk about the Harlem Shake for just one minute. You mean the song from five years ago that's dead and nobody cares about anymore. So you mean the Chips theme is so relevant.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you the difference. I'll tell you the difference.
Speaker 4: Music, especially pop hold on music and pop music is ephemeral.
Speaker 3: Right, peaches, hold on, hold on, come in a can. Some songs are classics and some they expand generations, and some songs are the Harlem shake.
Speaker 1: Just shaken idea.
Speaker 4: There's the music, go ahead and do what you just did, and Scotty can put that over the music. Oh, he doesn't know how to do anything.
Speaker 1: Wause he's gonna say, do.
Speaker 4: The Harlem shake, and you need to say, that's a little bit of the Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Just got one hundred thousand that we just Now we have it. We can play that from now on. Right. That was fantastic.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: See, sometimes you have to just do for yourself what you want. And yet you also complained that I put it in song while which I did was a baby Rex's song, right, which had to end it in E sound, and I did Scotty and Andy, and that was apparently a problem because I didn't know you didn't like Andy boom clap right for your boom for your bull chat hold on, And so then I went and re recorded it to Andrew and Scottie to still keep the e sound at.
Speaker 1: The end to match the real song.
Speaker 4: Wonderful.
Speaker 3: I don't hear to thank you for that. I didn't get Haul ofm Shake from twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Boom Clap is also from twenty Can we just eat Cereal? Oh, I gotta go. Thanks for stopping by, Brodie, I gotta go. Always appreciate it's nice to see you.
Speaker 3: By the way, I'm gonna bring the inview Scott.
Speaker 4: We did it.
Speaker 1: We already did it. Whatever it is, we did it already. No, you didn't do it.
Speaker 4: Okay. I was cleaning out some stuff in my garage and had I had a box of like old toys and old collectibles, you know, with dust on it from when I was a kid.
Speaker 1: A chipspike, No, not a chip spike.
Speaker 3: I found and I'll give him to you. We'll me up. Posted on social media. Monster Cereal little plastic figurines with a little stand on them. I'm talking seventies with original Monster Cereals.
Speaker 1: So I have a little Booberries.
Speaker 3: Tell them a little count chalculate, tell them I may have to do that.
Speaker 1: Because it's going to be a huge coming out again as Monster Mash Cereal this Halloween. So the Mash it's coming, it's coming out. They did the Monster Mash, Yes, they did. In the laboratory. Yeah, they did the mash Goodbye David Brody.
Speaker 4: Goodbye great job on that jingle, and yeah, check out the Brooklyn Boys podcast wherever you listen to podcasts slices. Oh you, why are you guys doing?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 4: Brody leaves and danielle come. Yeah, it's always a good day when that happens.
Speaker 2: This is like the first time I've been with you guys in over a year. Let's at least here. Yeah, I've done it from home, but.
Speaker 4: It's never the same.
Speaker 1: This is very exciting. Although it's so cool. Yeah, but let me tell you, I'm actually glad that you hear, because there's something really weird about this episode. Okay, Andrew can't eat cereal.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me preface.
Speaker 1: No, there's no prefacing. You're a dope.
Speaker 2: I used to doing that cleanse.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm on a juice cleant. It's the Bridle clean.
Speaker 5: Yes, he's doing a Bridle cleanse. He's the bridesmaid He's.
Speaker 4: No, it's actually not, but it just tastes so good and the juices are really good, and I felt like I needed a detox.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know.
Speaker 2: Detox in the middle of summer. You de talked at the end of summer.
Speaker 4: Well not if you've had a really rough two weeks of drinking.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, by the way, welcome to August. It's freaking August.
Speaker 4: It's crazy and this is episode one ninety one y Serial Killer.
Speaker 2: Gosh one ninety one.
Speaker 5: By the way, I just ordered my count Chocula T shirt if you had it on the other Dade and it came in the mail. I can't wait to wear my Count Chocula T shirt will be in my Halloween collection.
Speaker 1: The sales are spiking.
Speaker 4: Plan in person Halloween episode again with monster Mash.
Speaker 1: Have to do Monster Mash cereal?
Speaker 4: Yes? Yes, Also maybe an in person live episode would be fun too, like a big one with a meetup and listeners.
Speaker 1: Hey, that so fun.
Speaker 2: I would go to that.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I don't know what you're saying, but it sounds great. So let's get to eating cereal. And you can't eat that's fine, Andrew can observe.
Speaker 2: I'm cereal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you're gonna eat your cereal one.
Speaker 2: That Elvis had. He had a good one. Did you do that one already?
Speaker 1: Yes? Of course we did weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you know, since I've been home, we didn't. I wasn't listening to the.
Speaker 1: I'll let you take a little baggy home.
Speaker 4: If you go to Serial KILLERSPC dot com you'll see it's in our Cereal Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna go enjoy my juice. Oh no, I need you to come back over here and sit down, Andrew, Okay, so crack your juice was next?
Speaker 3: All from your juice?
Speaker 2: How about pooping?
Speaker 4: So this one's fitting day, Hello to self love, Hi Cereal over here in this one.
Speaker 2: Ginger a.
Speaker 4: Green Apple online.
Speaker 2: This is good.
Speaker 1: I trying to eat over here. All right, So this one is exclusive secret squirrel Joel got this one for me, specially ordered. It's brand new. You don't see it a lot of places yet. And you know what, Andrew, I figured we would do one today that you really wouldn't care about because I didn't want you to be left out.
Speaker 4: Great, okay, So here's the hit to self love with my juice clean here.
Speaker 1: Here here's a little clue. Tell me if you think you know what it is, Hey a whil the idea. Yeah it's it's I don't know that voice.
Speaker 6: No, but captain crunch cereals crunch.
Speaker 1: Crunch, Yeah, yeah, I know you don't like cap'n Crunch anything. I no, No, he doesn't, he doesn't. So I'll just go down to the cereal side and get the brand new chocolate caramel Crunch.
Speaker 2: Yes, do this, it's a large size.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you're a jerk and you do a cereal podcast and you won't eat cereals.
Speaker 4: So we're doing this No, because we have to pre record so many of them, because I'm about to do this off the grid tree line and I told you we could do one on the road and who who that does a serial podcast for a living by the way, goes on the juice cleans and can't eat cereal? I told you I could record yesterday. We couldn't record yesterday. I told you the day before we could record.
Speaker 2: You're like, how many days is the clean?
Speaker 4: Three?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's easy, three day climbs. That's good.
Speaker 1: Well, this is a bad day to do it because we're an awesome cereal and we're not doing it again.
Speaker 4: So chilling.
Speaker 2: So Joel, is that really like a squirrel Jones? Did he gave you? Does he give you these boxes for WHI?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I mean I still have to pay for them, but he but he's stuffed some side. It was on sale though. This was a dollar eighty eight for this giant box. Yeah, isn't that crazy. They're actually you know what, lots of food prices are going up, but you can still get great cereal cells. Like they had four boxes of large Kellogg cereals for four bucks the other week. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Where was I remember I called you from an was it Aldi and Aldi Ali?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And I couldn't believe the knockoff cereals that were there. I got so excited because I didn't think you had tried any of them, and you go, no, I've tried them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's Millville brand. We've done a lot of they have so many. Yeah. See, Andrew's like extra on his phone today because he doesn't care.
Speaker 5: And by the way, when I called, when I called Scotty from from from Melby and I go, hey.
Speaker 2: He's got it, he goes, I'm on the toilet. Are you okay if I talked to you from the toilet?
Speaker 4: I'm like sure, like brother and sister.
Speaker 1: Sorry, guard is full of glue and full of sugar.
Speaker 2: Did you have this juice cleanse though that Andrew was having.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, take care about it.
Speaker 2: All right, it's so crazy when everyone's here.
Speaker 1: I know it really is. All right, Danielle, you're ready, thank you. Okay, remember it stays crunchy even in milk.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it smells amazing.
Speaker 1: I hope the roof of your mouth is reinforced. All right. Marshmallow, marshmallows and Captain Crunch, the little balls and little cap'n crunch.
Speaker 2: Pieces, little balls.
Speaker 1: Whoa hold on? Tell me if you taste this? Mm hmm it's the chocolate frosting from a Dunkin donut.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, sorry, Andrew, how are you doing over there?
Speaker 1: That is good?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 5: The chocolate balls with just a little tick of the actual cap'n Crunch pieces. It's a really cool consistency.
Speaker 1: The cap'n Crunch pieces are slightly caramelized. Yeah. Yeah, well, I wonder how jes take a bite.
Speaker 4: I'm sure cannot. I cannot, self Love, I can't break my promise.
Speaker 1: Okay, so eat one brown ball?
Speaker 4: No, self Love says no.
Speaker 2: This is really good. Also sounds kind of out on the balls.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take that box home and I'm going to enjoy the crap out of it come Saturday.
Speaker 1: No, no, you're not, so I'm going to give it four balls. You know, me and cap'n Crunch don't have a really good history. I like it, but I don't love it like you guys do. But four balls for a cap'n Crunch, I'm giving it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give it four balls too. I'm with you.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, So you know, Andrew, he's just look look at him, Look at him.
Speaker 4: I'm listening. Hey, Andrew, you don't like the consistency of cap'n Crunch usually. I didn't say that you don't like Captain Crunch usually, but this one you do. Like you gave it four balls?
Speaker 1: Next?
Speaker 4: What did I miss?
Speaker 2: And all I do is eat?
Speaker 4: What did I miss?
Speaker 1: All right? What did I miss? It's fine? Thank you, it's fine.
Speaker 2: I had like five breakfasts today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go ahead and have six, because but I promised Andrew we'd only do two cereals in this episode, you know, because I don't want to upset him, and plus I know you need to leave, So let's just bang out one more now. Speaking of Aldi and Millville, you know there's also Letal and Leedle has their box cereals also, and they're all rip offs too, so a listener, great listener a couple of months ago actually set as a giant box of leedle, and we still have two left. So I'm gonna go down to the cereal sack and pull out this box of leedle raisin bran. It's real basic raisin bran. Raisin Brand says the same thing on both sides. No really, Art John has the giant barcode on the bottom.
Speaker 2: Why is it so big that just so the.
Speaker 1: Machine can scan it? Like no matter, Like you know, people don't know what they're doing, so they go they just put it up on the things, so it just it scans no matter what what they do with it.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: This box is very heavy.
Speaker 2: Let me see right, well, it really is, you know.
Speaker 1: So I think that there's a lot of reasons in here. There's probably like a scoop and a half. I don't think there's two scoops in this.
Speaker 5: You know what I normally do when I have Raisin Brand, I have to get a box of Raisins on the side, and I have to add.
Speaker 2: It to the raisin bran. Okay, Greg's never enough raisin.
Speaker 1: Do I remember when Greg said that he would take raisin brand and then he would get fresh raisins and put them in.
Speaker 2: Raisin.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I like grapes, by the way, in my cereal. And maybe it's because they're kind of like raisins.
Speaker 2: I mean, did you try it?
Speaker 1: No, they haven't good. Well, they are kind of like raisins because they become racist. I didn't know that, Yes I did. Somebody on this podcast did not know that raisins were from grapes.
Speaker 4: To be honest, it was probably Greg too.
Speaker 1: It probably was.
Speaker 4: But Brandon Gandhi's boyfriend was suggested that we have apple Jackson apple juice. That is so gross and I can't wait to try that. I think it's going to be while you're on the road with his girlfriend.
Speaker 5: Tell them that I love Brandon, but I don't like that.
Speaker 4: I think it's good. It's like sweetness, like sweet on sweet.
Speaker 2: By the way, can you are you bringing me home a present from your dress?
Speaker 4: Yes? Absolutely, I'm doing magnets. I'm buying magnets from every Everybody gets a magnet.
Speaker 2: I tell Gandhi, is it wrong to ask you for a souvenir?
Speaker 4: Do you want magnets?
Speaker 5: I'd like magnet, but it pensant because I don't have to put my my refrigerator.
Speaker 2: You can't put magnets on it.
Speaker 1: Can you give me the can you get me that pen? When you turn it over and the top comes off?
Speaker 4: The girl.
Speaker 2: That's from Vegas.
Speaker 1: You doesn't even know what that is. I don't think they. I don't think they make him anymore. There's like water in it and there's a girl in a bikini, and you turn it over and all of a sudden the top come.
Speaker 6: I don't know if it's still going to sell that Atlantic city. Yeah, all right, hang on here, say.
Speaker 1: Where's Debbie Gibson? Is she in Vegas?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know what? I saw her the other day doing an interview. She looks amazing.
Speaker 1: You know she charges like three hundred bucks for a cameo. Wow, been crazy, Andrew, we're getting on that.
Speaker 4: Do you want us to?
Speaker 1: I think we should. You know what, if we can make ten dollars here or there, why not done?
Speaker 4: We're going to be on cameo. Go book us now.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing.
Speaker 5: You sometimes that gets overwhelming because if you get a lot of people wanting.
Speaker 1: One dude, this is serial killers. You're not getting overwhelming.
Speaker 2: You're still Scotnie and Andrew.
Speaker 4: You know, it's actually really funny. We have these places are broadcast. Episode is going to come the day I get back from the road.
Speaker 1: It is going to stop confusing people.
Speaker 2: Hopefully road trip went well? Yes, and you Bungee Johns and.
Speaker 4: Look here are my presence for you.
Speaker 1: You know what, it's entirely possible that this is a memorial episode because you could be dead. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it's that what happens, you'll feel.
Speaker 1: Like, well, I definitely will. Would you be the new co host?
Speaker 4: That's what I said?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And you didn't want to record this one a video? Why Andrew? Why did it go on the outlet? Be careful. Oh this is gonna smell. The studio is gonna smell so much. Do we have to put explicit?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do we have to put explicit on that? Hold on a second, Daniel, did you you threw it away? Spoon? The milk is delicious?
Speaker 2: Really I need to know that spoon. Do you know the spoon?
Speaker 1: The capt'n qunch milk is so good.
Speaker 2: I threw it against the wall.
Speaker 1: Here's a new spoony purpose.
Speaker 4: Everything feels very chaos, right, It is. We haven't had an episode like this in quite some time.
Speaker 1: I love when daniel comes in.
Speaker 4: So these flakes, these flakes are very contrary to reviews that bashes for having guests all the time.
Speaker 1: They just bashed Danielle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why do that one? I don't know only one person.
Speaker 4: I do crack up every time I see it. It's like, love the episodes, except what Danielle's on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we should block them, you know what. So okay, So these raisins are not sugar like the Kelloggs.
Speaker 2: And this is These raisins are like.
Speaker 1: Really, we're not plump.
Speaker 2: Can I just tell you? There's two raisins in my whole cup.
Speaker 1: Like I said, there's no two scoops in this one.
Speaker 4: It has cucumber and it maybe I should try my juice.
Speaker 2: There's tastes like nothing.
Speaker 1: The flakes taste no very bland.
Speaker 2: Literally, it tastes like you're not even eating something.
Speaker 1: I mean, the raisins are okay, but why would.
Speaker 2: You eat something if it doesn't taste like anything.
Speaker 1: Ingredients whole grain, wheat raisins, wheat brand sugar, wheat flour, malted barley flour, and salt.
Speaker 2: This is awful.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not awful. It's okay.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. It doesn't taste like anything.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's probably the one of the worst raisin brands we've ever had.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, take a raisin by itself. It's good bye itself.
Speaker 1: No, I said, the raisins are pretty good.
Speaker 2: Just a raisin.
Speaker 1: I go to bows and spoons. It's not horrendous. The flakes are not that good.
Speaker 2: I give it a spoon.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: Do you want to try my juice? No, it's delicious.
Speaker 2: Wait could you put it in my raisin bread? If my tastes better?
Speaker 4: This is delicious, apple, cucumber, green apple, and lime.
Speaker 1: God explicit. We can't, but you know it's a serial Killers is a family friendly podcast, and we try to keep that.
Speaker 2: Sun listens to it, but he's used to my mouth.
Speaker 1: You know. We could make Andrew even angrier and do this. Yes, we'll wait till next week. This is the new Kellogg's mash up limited edition frosted flakes and apple jack. Yes, I can't. We'll do this one next week. It's from the series of Kellogg's.
Speaker 5: Why would you end off with this one? Why couldn't I have had the delicious crunchy one before.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, am I drinking pineapple cucumber, green apple and win?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: That's good right, this is this is better than.
Speaker 1: The razor, I think with a little vodka, a little Vodger. That's me because you just said vogar Vodger.
Speaker 2: You said as I said, vodka.
Speaker 1: Is that bottle? Twelve dollars? How much was that?
Speaker 4: So the kleanse in total was one seventy.
Speaker 1: You get six bottles of juice? No? Yeah, so I got eighteen bottles for one hundred and seventy dollars. Yeah, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: That's about what it normally is though for Klen ten pounds.
Speaker 1: At the end of what does that do? It just force the poop out? I mean what, I don't understand it.
Speaker 4: Just my body afterwards feels like, oh good restart. It's more of a mental thing in your brain, like, oh, I've been really bad lately. Any commit to doing this, and then at the end of it you gradually put yourself back on like eating solid foods but not going ham.
Speaker 2: Have you have you lost anything yet?
Speaker 4: This is literally the second juice.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, like, tell me what's so special about that juice. Why can't you just go to like seven eleven and buy their cold Press juice two ninety nine.
Speaker 4: Well, because this one they because it's to fill you up throughout the day. If I go to seven eleven and just go, oh, I'm gonna buy Apple juice and something.
Speaker 1: Happened on a second, this is serial killer is not juice crap. Let's move on. We can do this on bull Chat. Thank you for listening to serial Killers. Thank you so much, Danielle for sitting in.
Speaker 5: I'm really sorry I used my Boddy mother because I didn't know.
Speaker 2: We weren't.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can I'll just beep it's fine, and I just put an E. No, we don't need an E. If I beep, I'm going to beat it. I don't ease turn people.
Speaker 4: Off, Andrew for everyone, Yes, how do you know it turns people off? Because explicit turns people off. But how do you know?
Speaker 1: Aron sometimes don't want their kids to listen.
Speaker 4: To e Have you looked at the ratings I have childress? I know I have children, but have you looked at the explicit? He doesn't know what he's talking about. He does this the same way that when we did Bull chat. Everybody's saying it bull chat.
Speaker 1: Goodbye. Thank you for listening to serial Killers. Thanks for having I'm so glad you were here.
Speaker 2: I could come back, but that one person doesn't like to.
Speaker 1: Sure, well you know what. You wait to see the review afterwards.
Speaker 3: She's back and I hate it.
Speaker 1: You are the reason that we have four point nine stars. Now, yeah, because that guy rated us one star and he ruined it. Because we love you and we don't care about him.
Speaker 4: This feels like a classic episode. This feels like an old school episode and we could say that now being two years in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this we can cool.
Speaker 1: All right. Thank you for listening to serial Killers.
Speaker 4: Please follow us on all social media at serial killerspc dot com.
Speaker 1: That's cereal with a C. You can't say that. Go to the all new serial KILLERSPC dot com. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Other Scott Newman. He wants to call him Newman.
Speaker 1: Oh he's just Newman now, yeah, thank you Newman.
Speaker 4: Thanks Newman Newman. Okay, well not people are confused because we always call him other Scott. Well other Scott's name is Newman. Okay, so thanks Newman.
Speaker 1: All right, we will see you next week. We'll see you Wednesday with the bull chat I think yeah, And Danielle hope to see you soon. Love you more until we see you next time. Say crunch people, crush. That was fun.
Speaker 4: That was a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: The wall is still dripping.
Speaker 4: That's gross.