Speaker 1: They get.
Speaker 2: They called me.
Speaker 1: Broadcast live from Atlanta, Georgia, The Butler Show.
Speaker 3: I go by the name for I know by the name you know, beat, what's up?
Speaker 2: Shout?
Speaker 4: How you doing?
Speaker 2: What is that saying? From its water?
Speaker 4: I just started doing.
Speaker 3: And what is water? Are you talking about?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: It's a point your imagination. But you know, my fan based is Mermaid.
Speaker 3: Gang, Like I just can't water is part of the.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because murmur Gang just kind of mean, like, just keep swimming through life, you know what I'm saying, No matter what, just keep swimming.
Speaker 1: So I don't even think I know a Mermaid game. You're the only Mermaid game.
Speaker 2: That I know.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know sometimes people that you better make sure correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: Though, Is there another Mermaid? I don't know nobody that says they're a mermaid.
Speaker 4: It's water. I'm doing good. I feel great.
Speaker 5: I finally was able to drop a body of work. I'm proud of it. It worked a long time.
Speaker 4: Like a lot of people don't know. We've been supposed to put out Hurricane like two years ago.
Speaker 5: So we tabled it because they were like, nah, this ain't it, Like this ain't better than your person mixa and at first I was like, damn, I thought that she was hard, but it kind of motivated me to start making the best music.
Speaker 4: Of my life.
Speaker 1: So you got some records on there. I like the Walker Flocker song. I like that that Tonight a sample. Yeah, what's the name of that Tonight?
Speaker 3: It's called Tonight. Yeah, I played that on the radio.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Tonight is I made.
Speaker 3: Did I make y'all get a.
Speaker 2: Clean version just for me?
Speaker 4: Yeah? You did, thank you.
Speaker 3: But you do have a single that BT and I played on the radio, roller Coaster.
Speaker 4: That's a single that we're actually pushing.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's talk about.
Speaker 4: It, up and down like a roller coaster. What you're talking about basically? Like, so when I came in.
Speaker 6: On the song freaky is here you freakingality?
Speaker 4: That's how I like to see, you know I'm seeing.
Speaker 5: But anyways, I was in the club one day and like, you know, I am gaining a little weight, I am thick, and you know somebody you know it's like it as blah blah blah. So I just was on the track I heard of me and it was like ship one of them up and club beach. I can ask me, it's my ass I never got a bb in my life, and from there it would just like turn.
Speaker 4: To a club record.
Speaker 3: So you never had a BBO.
Speaker 4: No, this is corn bread fit.
Speaker 2: They would be doing the mask shots now no no, no? Is this happy weight? Yes? Happy with somebody?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, I'm happy with myself. Hello, look at you.
Speaker 2: I'm just a child. That was No.
Speaker 4: I just really haven't had time to go to the gym, like I really have.
Speaker 3: You haven't had time to go to the gym.
Speaker 4: No, And I've been.
Speaker 5: Eating like in the club late, like I didn't gain ten pounds and everybody loves it. I'm just like, hell, nah, I just signed up for membership that I'm on a seventy five hard challenge.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're gonna lose weight. He ain't gonna be on no Ice Spice lose it.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: Never that I love.
Speaker 2: She gave it back.
Speaker 5: I just want a tone like I want to be my best at everything. So I feel like right now I can still perform and go crazy, but I know I could do better. So I'm always about self improvement.
Speaker 4: So you know that's the gotta be there.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, I mean.
Speaker 4: You're thinking in another way and I was thinking about on this stage.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm just saying you got it. You talk about his water? Do you talking about bouncing like a roller coaster? Are you talking about stamming the It's just.
Speaker 5: Having a good time, like I like to have a good time, speaking a good time.
Speaker 3: It is time for do you like me? With Asi and A? You gotta look at that camera? Okay, and you got to shout out your crush? Do you have a crush with somebody? Do you have a celebrity crush?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 1: I think?
Speaker 5: Look good?
Speaker 4: You know it's a lot of fine black men in Hello.
Speaker 3: Is this your opportunity to let him, her or them? No, I don't have a particular You don't have a celebrity crush. No, okay, do you have a personal crush?
Speaker 4: Would it? Say?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Know.
Speaker 2: You ain't got nobody entertaining in the DM.
Speaker 4: I'm entertaining not in DM, So I'm entertaining for sure.
Speaker 3: I'm dating dating, you're not. I'm not exclusively now, Okay, you do have a crush for somebody?
Speaker 4: I might like a few people.
Speaker 3: So if they're watching this right now, what would you tell them?
Speaker 4: Make the best player win?
Speaker 1: Oh, Okay you got that snowballer clip and snipped.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't care.
Speaker 2: It is now time for you got me fucked up?
Speaker 3: What's some things to get on asian A's nerves?
Speaker 4: Oh you got me fucked up? Act like? How do? What could I say? Damn it? Noer to come to me? See what people got?
Speaker 5: Oh you got me fucked up? Thinking you can play with me and think we're gonna be bad cool like one think about it? Play with me one something done. I don't give you two.
Speaker 3: Chances to play with you in what kind of way you mean, like lying.
Speaker 4: To you like this lotty anything of that nature.
Speaker 2: So you want to done.
Speaker 3: If that happens one time, you're You're done for sure. Chance, No second chances.
Speaker 4: No, it just depends on where it still from. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It might be like we friends, we get a too on some attitude ship. One day I can forget that, you know what I mean. But if it's somewhere it's like like nah, because then I mean you'll do it again if you mad or something.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know what they say, Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice but.
Speaker 4: See, shame on fool me. Once shame on me were done.
Speaker 3: Like, hey, what's up is?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: BT Hungry AF home of the world famous Hungry a f posta.
Speaker 6: Listen, man, they got some of the best damn chicken wings in the at L and they got five locations open seven days a week.
Speaker 2: And listen, man, throw you in Kennesaur. Y'all better get ready because they open right now.
Speaker 6: Weekly specials pasta Tuesdays, two for one pastas every Tuesday.
Speaker 2: And damn man, Roy, we can't forget about that roster Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Buy one, get one roster pasta and that jerk chicken Philly. Make sure you follow them at the Hungry.
Speaker 2: AF following right now if you get hungry.
Speaker 3: You know, not to get too serious. But let's let's uh, let's check in on the mental health check in. How's the Asian a mental state of mind? These days?
Speaker 4: I'm great.
Speaker 5: I could be better because I know it's always room for improvement. But I'm great because.
Speaker 4: I've got grown closer to God. My spirituality is in a different space. I did go to therapy.
Speaker 5: I'm not in therapy right now, but I was in therapy for like six months just because I feel like you go through shit in life and you never really like I'm the type of person I go through stuff. I don't let it hold me. I just keep going and I won't even probably deal with I just keep going. And so that in terms, you'll start having attitudes with people or it just started reflecting your work, you know.
Speaker 2: So good for you.
Speaker 5: I got therapy and I just kind of know how to deal with situations and find solutions.
Speaker 4: In every problem.
Speaker 2: Joab, I think everybody should go to therapy. Yes, therapy is good, and I know something.
Speaker 6: You know, some people say it doesn't work for them, you know, but I feel like everybody should at least attempt to go to therapy.
Speaker 5: Be open about it. I feel like, because really it's just like you already know what's going on. They just help you bring it out and see it outside of your body. That's what I feel like, Like, you know what I mean, Like I can know what I'm going through and I might not even know how to deal with that problem, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: They give you different tools to be able to deal with the problem.
Speaker 2: So mm hm, that's a good's love therapy.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you saying saying that and sharing that. Okay, let's plug the music one more time, talk to us about the project is out?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Where can they get that? Everywhere?
Speaker 5: So Hurricane is out now on all streaming platforms I have. It's just from Kenderman, rich On, M Kwan, Walka Flaka, Benny the Butchery Ben, Yeah, I fuck.
Speaker 4: With Bennie real Nigga can. I probably been Carson anyways, but I always case.
Speaker 5: But Yeah, the tape, it just means so much to me because I really put bloods or in tears.
Speaker 3: It sounds like a tape. To me, it sounded like a project it it sounds like a quality project.
Speaker 4: See. I think it's a great tape.
Speaker 5: And don't get this wrong. I love every song. My music's dope. Ain't nobody touching me. But I don't feel like it's like project album. I feel like when I do that, like you're gonna really like, you know, now, this is just like a nay for real, Like you know what I mean? But when I dropped that album, it's gonna be like what the fuck like?
Speaker 3: And you still independent?
Speaker 4: Yes? I am.
Speaker 3: So? Are we still? You're still looking for a major? Or you happy where you're at?
Speaker 4: I'm happy when I'm at where I'm at.
Speaker 5: I would be cool with distro okay, and I would be cool with a major if it makes sense.
Speaker 4: But the thing is, I like to create. I like to put out music.
Speaker 3: So it's like, so this is at your own pace and you're happy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm happy right now. Yeah, but if you got someone on the table, we can win around here.
Speaker 3: Work. But yeah, cool, Okay, give us some shoutouts.
Speaker 5: Shout out to me, shout out to me. But continue to show up for myself every single day. Shout out to God, shout out to my team, and shout out to y'all having me.
Speaker 3: It's always a pleasure. We had you on the calendar. BT was like, oh, yeah, that's the home.
Speaker 4: I was like, yeah, I was on time.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Fashion Over. You know what I'm saying for my my shocking.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's Ferrari Simmons.
Speaker 1: Is you know bat Tape the ball erst Show. I'm just letting you know I'm I'm dripped in depth and Fashion Over.
Speaker 6: Man. You feel me, Man, you already know what I got on Fashion Over. Y'all keep asking me when y'all see my clothes, y'all say BT.
Speaker 2: Where do you get your clothes from? Fashion over?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: Look, hat, shades, shirt, shorts, socks, underwear.
Speaker 2: I keep trying to tell y'all, Man, keep trying to tell y'all it ain't the clothes that make the man. It's the man to make the clothes. He didn't know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying? No, man, what's up? And the fold folk? These the official fall fold.
Speaker 3: They shoe piece. This is a shirt slash jacket. Got a little poppet right here. You know what I'm saying, Man, I got that same shirt. Glad you ain't wear it today?
Speaker 4: Did you make that up? Slack it?
Speaker 3: No? This is a shacket, shack shirt slash jacket.
Speaker 4: Did you just make that up?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: It was literally the man trying to.
Speaker 3: Trying to look up close. Call a shacket, y'all brand, you know what?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: Appreciate shout out to Evil
Speaker 3: Ball Alert piece