Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security. Let's talk about crypto.
Speaker 3: So NFTs, I'll just taught NFTs in the crypto So crypto is something that people still kind of have a lot of reservation when it comes to crypto but you know, I think that it all plays into a bigger play as far as Web three and NFTs and you know, blockchain. So what's your thoughts on the future of crypto?
Speaker 4: Future of crypto? I mean, I think it's the same thing as the future of money. Period. When we did the interview on the Breakfast Club during that time, was coming from London, and that's what I was heavily researching is what is the future of money? Right? I think that's where the conversation about crypto in itself is, right, Whether where's the best place is to store your money? You all talked about possible World War three scenario, right, So I want to kind of take this conversation and think about ten years from now, right, not today, not tomorrow, Ten years from now, does cryptocurrency matter? Right? Ten years from now, what's the price of gold, what's the price of bitcoin, what's the price of ethereum?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Where is the dollar? Right? Where's bricks? Right? That's the conversation around money, because we're going into a complete digital age, right, the so called dedollarization, right, but we know we're specifically going to a cash list society. So whether it's a CBDC coin right, citubate digital coin, or whether it's a cryptocurrency which will be kind of like the world's coin, if you will, but not to be confused with world coin, which is a whole nother conversation. I think that you know, certain cryptos, like your bitcoins and your ethereums, those are your digital goals. I think that hasn't changed for me in ten years, ten twenty years down the line. If we really want to think even farther out right, it's what is your children's money, right, and so for me it only makes sense to diversify. Bitcoin is up sixty percent, right for them? This year, I think it's hitting. I think it hit almost close to a thirty four thousand because of.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you know, bitcoin in the last twelve years has been a great trade, whether.
Speaker 4: You're going in there and you're doing you know, daily trades, whether you're going in there and you buying it at the right time and you're holding bigcoin stays in the conversation, and it hasn't been eliminated by no one yet, right, no matter how much and what information has came about. You talked about this yesterday, you know, Diamond of JP Morgan Chase, he said he didn't believe in it. Right, they said, Warren Buffett been making money off bitcoins in directly in different ways. No matter what has been said about bitcoin, there's been a way to make money bitcoin right, and it has survived every conversation thus far. And if we possibly go into a World War three scenario, an also question I have for end what does that do for the bitcoin price?
Speaker 2: Tuessay move.
Speaker 6: I'll said it last week, like if we get the black Rock approval for ETF, we'll go to thirty three thousand and nine to thirty five. Guess what today Blackrock spot Bigcoin ETF is now listed on Nailsack Trading clear and Firm thirty four thousand. If we go to war, crypto will go to the upside. This is the part where do you pick morality over money or do you use the information that you have to profit off of what's happening.
Speaker 4: Well, I think that that was an interesting framework that you just put in there, because now you've made it a moral question for a more dilemma for people.
Speaker 6: And I wasn't even living without us all investment as a moral dim I was looking at it as a as an asset manager way of like, what's the best what's the best way to.
Speaker 4: Protect your purchasing power? Right, Inflation is disrespectful. Right, we know that inflation is way higher than anybody has ever admitted that it is. Right, And so with inflation being so goddamn high, you one hundred dollars is no longer worth one hundred. I was just out in Wilmington and they gas was like three four dollars out here, you know what I mean. It's like in California it's like eight dollars. Right, that's like fifty percent and two different states line from one coast to the other, and we talk about food prices and just flying period. So yo, whether you're making you was making fifty thousand, one hundred thousand, it's not worth the same any more. So when you have money, it's burning, right, it's melting, it's disappearing. So a person is just looking at the global landscape saying, okay, based on this situation, where should I put my money?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: Based on this where should I put it? Right?
Speaker 7: And we know in these This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success, little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC Ernest What's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon. Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more. That's Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from else accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Times of uncertainty in these wars as happening, and these commodities get locked up over wars, then the digital go oh becomes the new gold, right we sure, I'm sure we're going to see some fluctuation and gold price, even though they continue to keep that down. So for me, the future of crypto, you know, depends on the future of you know, the the global economy and the new world order, if you will, and where all things go. But I can say, you know, with a bit of certainty that it ain't going nowhere, and that everybody should be diversified and have a percentage of their portfolio depending on what they believe they rich tolerance is for it, you know, And cryptocurrency, yeah.
Speaker 6: And I will say, if you truly believe in bitcoin, I'm not the foremost crypto expert in the world, even though I was in there in twenty fifteen or Matt Will told me about it at Facebook. You may have three or four years before you get priced out of it. I keep saying, Larry Fink is on TV shout out to Time staff for black.
Speaker 2: Rock talking this book.
Speaker 6: Now that this is going to be institutionalized, it's going to be take making away from the people, and we're going to be priced out of it, much like a lot of the property in.
Speaker 2: The United States.
Speaker 6: You believe in it, I will say, stack up on it now before it's too late, because once you get a lot of these ets rolling and you get a lot of more institutional buying in, you're going to get priced out until they have like fractional reserve shares that you can buy.
Speaker 7: When you say priced out, are you referring to bitcoin specifically or inalcifically, Yeah, Keys, I pose the question in terms of the space because I know, as you said cryptocurrency, you weren't very specific about just bitcoin, because you don't really hear people talking about outside of the you know, the sec case with XRP. We don't hear people talking about Cardona. We don't hear people talking as much about Solana and Polygonald all these other art coins, meaning anything outside of bitcoin. What's your thoughts around people keeping their eye and investing inside of those projects as well, or is it still too early we need to see the use case for those No.
Speaker 4: I mean I think the use has been shown. It's the industry that people are looking at, looking at the strength of it. I think when Ian just brought up a very good point, if people are priced out of that, they're gonna look for other different places to put that value in. Right, So we still talk about it there, and we still talk about some of the top ones, the ripples, the cardonas and things of that nature. I think that you're probably going to have a better upside on those just preciditwise if you find and so it's the same thing of finding some of these micro ones that aren't going to be in the news that you may have to do some you know, investigation and some research into whether there's some gaming ones. There's gonna be a lot of interesting things. And this is where probably is a good category of research gaming crypto. Right, So let's say that whether it's NFTs or whether it's crypto, if they're naturally integrated within these gaming systems, right, and daily life and people are utilizing this money because they're spending more time in the simulated reality, right, then that's going to be a huge influx the same way people have our little children have been spending your digital money in the app store. If that transfers over to a cryptocurrency, right because their game is on a blockchain, then you're going to see an increase in money there. Right. I think that it's smart to look at what nobody is looking.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: I have to say that again because that's the key investment, Jill.
Speaker 4: It is because you can't look at the news. We know the news is not going to tell you where to invest. Right when you're looking when nobody else is looking, and that thing goes up, it becomes the news, which is more time where you make your money. Right. And so for me, it's like, if you want to be serious about this thing, as he said, man, do your research, Like is the easy money era is not here right now? But the research money era, Oh, that's upon us and it doesn't have to be tomorrow. And this is why I'm telling people slow down, even myself with everything, Like I'm moving slower, which makes me move faster, right, because you get to make better moves, right, I have no necessity to keep up with anybody, right, I'd rather move at my pace because the world will constantly push you to this, this, this, and you're missing so much. So instead, this is the research era, and you have research tools at your disposal. So I would sit back, I would research. I would craft a ten year plan. Why does it make sense that these will go up if something changes in the world, Change your plan, change your strategy. Right, But I think you can right now go start looking at things that nobody is seeing. That it's probably you know, you can scoop up for you know, pennies on the dollar. And if you hold those when it's to prop up man, you can see yourself with a lot of money.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,