Speaker 1: Once upon a time there was a good old traditional housewife. She cooked, she cleaned, cared for her children and the man of the house, and of course.
Speaker 2: She didn't talk back. She was both.
Speaker 3: Obedient and soft by nature.
Speaker 2: She was a good woman who always made good choices.
Speaker 4: That ship, we're good mom's bad choices to single mom, who said, but the patriarchy you shared all.
Speaker 5: Their bad choices and sound out. They weren't so bad. After all, we're experts overhairs and your new bestie, sit back and I can do a pa. I can do all on.
Speaker 2: Mine a lot of time.
Speaker 5: As you guys wish we were doing. I think he was a wish we were doing.
Speaker 2: Get drunk kissing on each other. Not really. They ain't got a count because Aunt, we don't.
Speaker 6: I can't think of the little any time many of our friends have gone out god drunk and kiss on each other. We'll do geh with this gay shit to men because we're like, I want to take a let's take a bath, let's take a shower together, and there's no sky ship.
Speaker 5: Happening, but we're just existing her.
Speaker 6: No, I seen bitches get drunk and kill make out with each other when you're your twenties.
Speaker 2: No, man, recently, I mean maybe maybe maybe yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe you're fucking twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: I ain't witnessed. This is in my life, real adult.
Speaker 6: Exactly because bitches get over that road. Yeah, bitches get over that like they aren't making out. Bitch, let's go.
Speaker 5: I'm going home, Like, yeah, I know, I know. So many niggas ask us this, So what happened? Guys have a bigg orgy?
Speaker 6: No, no, which I'll just be like crying and ship laughing, crying, existing, skinny dipping.
Speaker 2: That's tight eating good.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 7: Niggas can't have retreats like that because like it would be too closed off.
Speaker 6: But that's why they need retreats like this, so they feel like it's actually the time in the history that now is.
Speaker 5: A fucking it's actually super necessary that they war.
Speaker 8: Wait, let's start historically.
Speaker 5: No, that's not.
Speaker 6: Like this is my brother I rejected that you kill you have the murder together and for us to okay.
Speaker 5: We're gonna have to change. You might need to serve retreat.
Speaker 8: Okay, it's a retreat war.
Speaker 6: You might need to might need to serve retreat because war is to take over.
Speaker 4: I mean you can include some violence at the retreat.
Speaker 6: Maybe once you can shop down some trees violently, that's what I mean, make a wood fire.
Speaker 7: I'll never seeing what the white dudes be going in the woods, no offense, engineer, white dudess be going.
Speaker 5: It's been with us for many years, don't you know.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying you gotta let know so you don't feel single out.
Speaker 7: You know how the white dudes be going in the woods with each other, be like alpha man retreat.
Speaker 2: They be like, I am a man.
Speaker 8: You see.
Speaker 2: I go out there and control all.
Speaker 5: These niggas, shoot some ship up.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, y'all do what I say. From for the next two weeks.
Speaker 7: That what they really be doing to get their ross off, Like they just be controlling these wimpy niggas.
Speaker 6: But it depends if the person going there to lead is wanting to be the controller or they want to control so that they can give the control back to the men to feel emotionally safe.
Speaker 7: All right, we got a long way to got.
Speaker 5: You ready, David. Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Nila. Happy hump Day, bitches, Happy motherfucking hemp Day. We're back with another episode of Us in Our Girl.
Speaker 4: Cave, except we're joined by a man in.
Speaker 6: Our cave, a man that I have personally stalked very closely since since I discovered him, and I've been manifesting this personally.
Speaker 5: I said, when he comes to LA, He's coming on our couch, and I'm so happy and so proud of him, even though he doesn't know me from a Canna paint, but I know him and so do you. So today we have the one, the only, Deontay Kyle from the Grits and Eggs podcast.
Speaker 8: We're here, Welcome, You're here, we are.
Speaker 4: She has sent me many of your videos many a time and said, we must have him.
Speaker 5: He's so smart. He's so smart telling the people he's black power. We need him on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody tell me. It was like, you'll enjoy him. So I was like, all.
Speaker 6: Right, I trust I know he's trying to like, what the fuck are these mom's bad choices?
Speaker 5: When I was on the show, I'm like, I.
Speaker 7: Just want to know what, Like, you know, y'all good minds, y'all made bad choices. It's like some real human shit.
Speaker 5: It's very human.
Speaker 6: Yes, we're very human and you know what, I think women, especially black women, really need spaces where we can feel human around black men because I think there's been a lot of tying up and you know.
Speaker 5: Avatars we've had to wear.
Speaker 6: So this is I'm happy that you see us as human and when you saw our title, you weren't scared away because many people are.
Speaker 2: You know, Dad has made bad choices too.
Speaker 4: Speaking bad choices, Have you made any bad choices this week? Bad Mom not a bad mom, but a bad mom.
Speaker 2: So good probably you know what I'm saying. It's just a.
Speaker 8: Cyclical, that's cyclical.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're always making bad you know, you.
Speaker 5: Know, just like even our name.
Speaker 4: But good Mom's bad choices is you know, bad choices are subjective, right, like some bad choices, like me, smoking weed is not a bad choice. That's a great choice for me, but for some people they'd be like, that's a bad choice. Doesn't necessarily have to be a bad choice.
Speaker 7: I got on Patreon stream and not the whole ship?
Speaker 2: Did you knock over the whole computer?
Speaker 5: Did you did you get to did you get that episode?
Speaker 2: Or is it gone?
Speaker 6: I mean it was a stream so cut off right at that moment the end of it what would you drink Onny?
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm gonna say, what, what's your drinking choice?
Speaker 2: It's not handy. I've been trying to do too much tequila.
Speaker 5: Why tequila doesn't make you good? Man?
Speaker 2: I just feel like.
Speaker 7: June teenth summertime. Niggas gotta get back on the honey man. He's been getting real boogie ever since we've been drinking okay roots, Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying, a little gresson.
Speaker 4: You know, I discovered yesterday there's like a Henny rita, like a henrita.
Speaker 5: Yeah that niggas been drinking Henny Rida is for. Sometimes they're pre mixed.
Speaker 4: Oh it's pretty bye Hennis. Yes, by Hennessy. They have pre mixed margarita mixed. They made that for because people are lazy. They don't even want fresh agreed. They just said put it in the bottle favors. Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh that's what they was wrong. That's they little rollout with them, three different.
Speaker 5: Three different You saw them? Did you try it?
Speaker 2: No? Where?
Speaker 5: Did you see at the store?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: Damn Now, I'm no I want to Yeah, it's just real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's nasty, man. Just make your own honey reader man.
Speaker 5: So what you put in a honey reader, you be more specific, learn juice.
Speaker 8: Whatever, the simple whatever.
Speaker 2: But basically the margarita with Hennessy instead of I'm.
Speaker 5: A real nigga. You know what I like with Hennessey apple juice or apple cider splash, and it's like a drinks sweet tea. I have had the sweet teet. That's good too, That's that's top not.
Speaker 4: But I like tequila apple juice to tequila, like apple.
Speaker 5: Juice with all the liquors are I think because we're from l A, we're tequila bitches.
Speaker 4: Our inception of drinking is tequila. My inception of drinking was not tequila. Was always drink was sa me too. My inception was a vodka and Red Bulls.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Actually, I just had a flashback. I was probably thirteen, but Lord Jeus was vodka and and Baccardi. Remember, Oh my god, Wait, did you ever have popov?
Speaker 4: That was a cheap, cheap pop off. Now that's that cheap cheap underge you remember it was?
Speaker 2: It was just one called Avana Bitch. I never had Havana Bitch, big Cat. That's the name of it. Havana Bitch.
Speaker 5: The vodka, he said, No, he don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: I used to be hanging with these young ladies.
Speaker 5: And you want to say white girls, I like my life.
Speaker 2: They ain't trying to catch charge white women.
Speaker 5: I forgot You're you're in Georgia this time.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Nah, But this was like their little go to ship. He was some turned up as girls like like Nissan awesomer type girl.
Speaker 2: We just turned to turn. They used to be drinking at Vanna, bitch.
Speaker 6: That's why we learned very quickly to retire vodka because we couldn't have lasted this long drinking.
Speaker 5: We would have been dead.
Speaker 2: And that should make you aggressive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, vodka is aggressed.
Speaker 4: I was because I have a drinking the Red Bull, Oh god, red Bull and the five hour energy bitch, oh bit, that's insane, all right.
Speaker 5: I was on crack, are you okay? Yeah?
Speaker 4: It's probably why I don't like coke that much, because I already did it hardcore.
Speaker 5: Red Bull and five hour Energy in vodka is crashed. I know, I'm a recovered crackage. That's heart. Twenty years ago, Doc, I was going crazy.
Speaker 4: Yes, I graduated, I did.
Speaker 5: I did graduate, Sequila. I felt more mature. I've been drinking Patron for a long time, since I was like sixteen, and it's still never fails.
Speaker 7: I saw the bottle of Patron for my neighbor on my eighteenth birthday and got turned turned in the daytime.
Speaker 5: Oh god, only I can't do that now. Daytime drinking sundown. It's over. I'm not going anywhere after this. I'm just to be careful with what kind of tequila drink.
Speaker 4: Because I was talking to my baby daddy the other day and he was telling me about the story that we have different recollection of, and it was I drank a bottle of ed and apparently I punched in the face while he was sleeping. He told me this story that I punched him in the face while he was in that part by Mexico. Yeah, but I did punched him in the face while he was sleep.
Speaker 5: You said, you show it. You guys got faught and tore up the hotel. We did, but I don't recall him.
Speaker 4: He said he was in the hammock restfully sleeping and I punched him in the face.
Speaker 5: Oh my, that reminds me of bad choices.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: Game three of the Knicks.
Speaker 6: I went to drink with my husband, and we were drinking tequila and I was drinking Lallo, which is preservative free. But I think at some point people switched over the shots and I was fine, and then I was not fine. And he said that we were in the car and that I hit him close fist while he was driving. I said that's not true. He said, yes it was. And then two minutes later, you said. He said, why'd you do that? And I said no, I did it, and then he said that I proceeded to start speaking Spanish and I haven't been blacked out drunk in years, so I was like, I'm sorry. And then I remember going back to the house, and I remember when I came back because we were having sex.
Speaker 5: And then before he went to oc.
Speaker 4: Feld, he sent back to reality. I came back to reality.
Speaker 6: I had missed like several hours, and then he came back and we were having sex and I was like, oh, this is fine. And then he looked at me and said, I'm about to go to work, but I want you to know you blacked out tonight and you punched me in my face.
Speaker 5: And I was like, what are you talking about. He's like, yes, you did. I was like, I don't recall that.
Speaker 2: So because you're married, what do you mean because it is.
Speaker 4: Great, but also what do you mean like blackout having sex, like like it potentially couldn't have been consensual.
Speaker 2: I mean she woke up.
Speaker 6: I don't think I can get and I think that, yeah, because I'm married. Because I'm married, it's okay.
Speaker 5: And I don't think he realized how drug I was because I didn't eat anyway at this big age.
Speaker 6: No, but but I've had a lot of blacked out sex that I did not I was not okay with. So when he said that to me, I was like, oh god, my trauma's returning to my body.
Speaker 5: I am very sorry.
Speaker 9: Y' no, sir, non violent, vulneraball just two weeks ago you just said I said that.
Speaker 5: Was a year. I said, I haven't. I don't recalled that.
Speaker 2: I don't mean it's that's very convenient.
Speaker 6: I think the next day he was like, look at my lip, and I was like, I don't see ship. There was not a fucking mark.
Speaker 5: He was lying. He's like, I bled. I said, now you're really fucking lying because there's not a rip skin anyway. We are no longer violent. That happened. I don't remember it. It didn't happen.
Speaker 2: It didn't and that's crazy. You know that that ship don't work.
Speaker 5: I also was like that this is true, Spirits, because I was speaking Spanish. I don't remember. I was like, I was like, tell me more about this person that you experienced. Yeah, but I would.
Speaker 6: I'm very proud to say I have not been blacked out drunk and many many, many many years speaking of svedka and fucking seventeen year old drinking.
Speaker 5: So it's not something I do often. I have to remember to eat first. But back to you, Deontae, since.
Speaker 6: You like to judge a lot, tell us a little bit about where you came from and your origin story.
Speaker 5: I know you're from Georgia. I didn't know that you were married, though. How did you meet your wife?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 7: We met through like we had mutual friends, so we kind of grew up in the same circles.
Speaker 2: We didn't happen to meet until after high school.
Speaker 7: We just had like some mutual friends. You know how this shit go, like small town y'all just kick it. Me and her just like from the moment we met, we could just hold conversation for hours.
Speaker 5: So how long have you guys been together?
Speaker 2: Ten twenty twenty ten, twenty cent.
Speaker 5: So sixteen years?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Wow?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 5: And you have three kids, boys girls, two boys.
Speaker 2: The oldest two boys in fourteen and twelve, and my baby shit girl eight years old.
Speaker 5: Oh nice, you're gonna have more, No you you just snipped off.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm off that we didn't know. We didn't do it. No more kids. I think you know, it's like time to.
Speaker 7: Live now, you know, you know, I got a successful business. They all my youngest eight should be nine years old this year. Like, man, I ain't trying to.
Speaker 6: Go back to you out the woods like you were right out there some l there's some real down south ship.
Speaker 5: You said, I did my I did my adulthood at twenty Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and that's what like, That's what I thought, being the grown up was you get a job, you get a crib up, get some kids, and yeah that ship where we could have we could have slowed down on that, got some careers going on or something first, But no, it is.
Speaker 2: What it is. We hell know.
Speaker 5: But now look at you. How has the podcast come about? Because I know you were in a different field prior to this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was driving trucks. I was over the road driving trucks. So it really just started with me making content on TikTok and then.
Speaker 5: In the truck.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 7: So once I had built up a decent following, there was like I'm kind of smart enough to recognize like how people get stuck and I don't want to be the person that just make TikTok videos. I was like, shit, I need to use this to I need to figure out to turn this, how to turn this into like a business. And I think, no, podcasting, it is just talking. But for the most part, if you got something to say, you can really like you can corner off the market. So uh yeah, I did the first like ten episodes from back of my truck, just audio only.
Speaker 2: I recorded one on my phone.
Speaker 7: That shit was cool. I'm glad I did it because now people can go back and see where I started. But yeah, we just once I realized like people was digging the part, like you know, even with it just being audio, I was like, shit, once we got video, that's we can market it. And yeah, a big cat he helped me do some production camera work. We set it up in my dining room. Shit, we've been all to the racist ever since that was in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 5: So it's been two years, two years on video, two years on video, and then how long was three years audio? Three years audio? And then what was it? What would you say, like a shift, like when you know, like, oh shit, shit, shit has shifted, it's up.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man.
Speaker 7: I think when when my content primarily became podcasts and my ship was just going viral all the time, where it's like not necessarily that people wanted to come on because we're not really guest centered, but just when it's like I would start to see like sound bites pop up, people's clipping my ship, you know, people was using my audio for they content. I was like, oh we on, we got this ship, Like once we become we become like a part of the cultural zeitgeist, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It was like, oh, we in there, all we gotta do istay consistent.
Speaker 7: That shit happened by like episode thirty, So I was already going viral as a content cred which it was easy, like to make that transition because it's still content crash and it's just different medium. But I just knew it's like a shelf life and just holding your phone up and making videos.
Speaker 2: I think you can still do that, but you got to have something else to go along with it.
Speaker 7: So I was watching people like Kevin on stage, Like Kevin Stage, he a comedian and he made TikTok videos and he got bookle podcasts and he do production. So like that's kind of like my beacon, you know what I mean. And I actually got to do a doing a podcast with him tomorrow. He was like he was actually the person when he came on my show. That's when I was like, yeah, we.
Speaker 5: Popping ship because this is who you were at the spot used as like a guide.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and he was like one of the first people to really like reach out on some if you ever needed anything, just hollering me and he meant that shit, yeah, Like I could call him and he'll like he'll.
Speaker 2: Give me advice.
Speaker 7: Because when I first quit my job, I was terrified for so I called him. He was like, shit, I still had doubts every day. I was like, shit, well, shit, if you've got doubts, I know I'm good now. But it's just like it's a natural thing. This is not especially when you come from working like a ninety five. That's really safe and secure. Even if it's not fulfilling, you can count on it. You know what I'm saying this shit, it could be up and down.
Speaker 2: But luckily.
Speaker 7: We got a really strong fan basing, like they really support us, and yeah, I can depend on them, so I don't really need no corporation.
Speaker 2: And we're just fully independent.
Speaker 4: Would you say that, like, what is most of your demographic system? Is it men, women or both?
Speaker 7: It's both? I got like a you know, luckily, I'm pretty even I think it was. It started out like sixty forty women and now it's like sixty forty men, which I like because I think we need more male voices, inspiring men besides like Intel, Red Peel.
Speaker 5: Niggas and Yo.
Speaker 6: When I saw you and I started seeing your content, I was like, thank fucking god, a man with a fucking brain. I was like, thank God for somebody who is using their platform to a up black people, to be tell the truth, to see like not put down black women like I was. So it was such a refreshing, fucking breath of fresh air.
Speaker 5: I was very proud, and you would think I was your motherfucking cousin, Like yes, nagga.
Speaker 7: That's what we call our folks though, because it feels weird calling some of their fans, but it's that's how we refer to them, like our cousins.
Speaker 2: Like that's what it is. We are blacked. This is just big, big old family, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: But I think another thing is what it made me realize, is that a lot of niggas just run to the internet. Yeah, because it's like you can't really feel like it, bro No.
Speaker 5: They're just saying ship just to like, it.
Speaker 7: Doesn't really take a lot of intelligence to come up with these takes. And it's all the same tapes, takes, like they all regurgitate the same shit. So it is just a grift and they understand that, like social media is just engagement and attention, So whether people mad at you or not, it's still attention.
Speaker 2: The algorithm don't see it no different.
Speaker 7: So if people in your comments arguing, they might as well be in your comment your comments praising, because the same shit.
Speaker 2: It's just numbers, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: And it's all like it's all just driven by AI and like algorithm and robotics, so they don't really differentiate between positive and negative. And a lot of these dudes is like probably just miserable or whatever their job is or whatever they may be, and they see it and it's like, shit, that's a come up. They don't really care. Once you get to the point where you don't really care what type of attention you get, you kind of cook but they don't give a fuck because it's like it translates the money for them.
Speaker 2: It's shortly.
Speaker 6: I just feel like you have to be a certain type of nigga or a bitch that like you could say whatever, just for attention. You have to be somebody who has toggest, who is thriving solely off attention, because at some point there for me, that's at some point there's a responsibility to your community as a black man, as a black woman, Like if you're getting a certain level of popularity that you're just saying, what the fuck ever, even if it's debilitating to your community that you come from. But I was gonna say, like they didn't come in there to be responsible, Well that's the problem I have a problem with that. Like for me, even if we say things all the time that people are not going to agree with, we have people in our comments right now niggas beating us up about blah blah blah blah blah. I don't give a fuck as long as it's I feel like it's I.
Speaker 2: Mean, at least you're being genuine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like genuine disagree.
Speaker 2: With the take of mind.
Speaker 7: It's like that's my real take though, right right, I ain't just saying that the rough enough feathers. I think the thing is is that it is a form of like selling your soul a little bit. Yeah, because it's like whatever, whatever the fuck you had going on, you gave up, and then you're just like, all right, I'm gonna just do this now, you know whatever. Like you see them niggas they be kissing white people there and then they go to the Trump convention and they can't get in that shit be funny.
Speaker 6: As we And that's the other thing. You weren't kissing any ass there was. You were saying the thing, and I I mean, I'm straight, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The way I looked at it. For me, it's like I'm good, I could drive trucks, right, So I'm not really here for like.
Speaker 5: You know, depending on this to make or break your whole life.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like you know, I just wanted a place to express because you know, like for my people, it's like, damn bro, Like.
Speaker 2: We can't keep up this shit.
Speaker 7: Bro, we don't know what you're talking about, Like, well, nothing about the politics you're talking about, Like I don't know these history lessons you putting me on like and all that. So it was like, all right, I'm just I just wanted to have a conversation amongst like minded people. And the Internet is vast and I've seen that conversation happening on TikTok. I just wanted to be a part of it. And it's just so happened it. You know what I'm saying, I cut through.
Speaker 8: The way I like to do.
Speaker 5: Shit, what do you think?
Speaker 4: Like, I mean, you've had You've had a lot of viral moments, and I guess hot takes. What do you think is like the one topic that seems to always ruffle people's feathers that you talk about.
Speaker 7: Religion, Uh, accountability conversations Somewhere, for.
Speaker 8: Some reason, everybody had that word what accountability.
Speaker 4: I did a pull on Instagram and I said, who do you think is more account who you think takes more accountability?
Speaker 5: Better or women?
Speaker 4: And most of the people said that men take more accountability than women, even the women said that men take more accountability than women.
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, I think I don't really agree either way. I don't I don't think anybody. I don't think humans take accountability. Yeah, I think I think the accountability like men are a little bit more kind of molded to be like you got like you ain't a man if you're own your ship. So I don't know man that that that conversation get tricky, Like I think it need to be a little bit more specific about what we being accountable to, because you just thought that as a blanket, it's like accountable.
Speaker 2: To what.
Speaker 6: I think when you think of when you talk about men and women being accountable, you have to first It's like it's like saying, like are black people white people more accountable? You have to look at the society and the standards in which we exist in, right, So, like, as a man, there is a benefit of being a man. There's a patriarchy, you there's a like there is a privilege of being a man in our society. So there's a level of accountability that is already cloaked with being a man. Just like white people, black people could be like, who could be take more accountability? Obviously white people could take more accountability with their hand in violence and a lot of shit. And like if you're talking about America, for instance, But you know, if you're white and you're benefiting from the structure, you're gonna be like, well, black people need to get to stripe up their boots and and stop complaining and victim culture. But of course you're gonna say that because you're benefiting from the system. So I think the problem is, and this is another thing that I kind of fuck with with you, just from what I've seen on clips, is that to be an honest, existing individual in the society, you have to first examine the like the systems so much we existed. If you're a man that doesn't accept and understand that the patriarchy gives you a benefit that women have not had for years, hundreds of years, then you are not actually being accountable within the system. And so when women like us talk about, you know, the baby mama culture or whatever, the sex or being you know, talking about having sex and like dating freely as moms or things that men generally don't want to hear women talk about, because then we're whore's or what's our body count?
Speaker 5: Or we're run through you know. But it's like you if you're not a man.
Speaker 6: Who's willing to be like I know, women have not had the privilege of being sexually liberated because that's not the system we exist in. Then it's hard to talk about something like accountability if you're not really looking at it as from what it is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think everybody got their partner, they got to play, but I think it do come to a hierarchy of privilege. Like of course, like the person that's gone, and especially in America, like white man is like, yeah, they created the rules this y'all shit. So it's like everything that comes with it gonna directly point back to you because you, you know, you slighted the hand into your favor, regardless of who you had to step on across iude to get there. That's that's real white women sitting now. They running around the blood man. So it's like that you ain't got no rights, but shit, they got the casual killing that so it's like you was able to kill some shit and get away with.
Speaker 2: It, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Like I think if you go back in trace to the history well understand like where the dynamics playing as far as race and gender as we advance in society, you know, colorism play a part. I know that, Like people may be a little bit more prone to listen to me just because I'm like skinning, like that, just as a thing I've said talking I've had talking points that I know women have.
Speaker 2: Said thousands of a time, but they'll listen to me because of men.
Speaker 7: But it's like, yeah, I mean, use that privilege to goddamn say something though, right, you know what I mean? Like I'm I try to be as responsible as I can, but I don't really think it even come down to the responsibility.
Speaker 2: It's kind of just my ethic. So it's like who I am.
Speaker 7: You know, if I was if I was gonna be on some fuck shit, I'd probably be popular for that too, you know what I mean, the same strength, Like if I.
Speaker 2: Wanted to be a red pel nigga, I'll probably be just as good as that.
Speaker 7: It's charismatic as I am, but I just that ain't who I am, and I ain't I ain't never really got on the internet like trying to be somebody, you know what I mean. I already felt whole and who I was, So it's just much to show up how I am. If y'all fuck with me, it's cool. But at the end of the day, whether y'all fuck with me or not, I get to God damn go to bed, and like being myself, I'm comfortable, Like I'm happy with who I am. So I think when we talk about, like any issues of accountability, it has to be we have to specify what we being accountable to for one, and if it two, it's like we just have to have a firm understanding that. No everybody love accountability until this day turn it just is what it is. It's like we all want to kind of find a way to justify our actions. And it's a it's a it's a growing thing too, Like when you take accountability, you're actually taking a step towards growth. And it's a vulnerable thing because it's like that's as transparent as it gets. It's like admitting your fuck up. So admitting the hand you played in something that could affect people negatively, like you could have harmed somebody life with this shiit knowingly, unknowingly.
Speaker 2: Like that's a hard pill to swallow.
Speaker 7: So I like to give folks grace, but at the same time it's just like blatant gold Post movement and you know, you know, gaslighting and all this ship. It's like, all right, bro, we ain't doing that, you know what I'm saying, Like it may not be easy to deal with, but.
Speaker 2: We want the government to be accountable for the ship. They do that harmless.
Speaker 7: We want the people in the Epstein files to be accountable for their actions and shit like that.
Speaker 2: It's like that shit.
Speaker 7: Trickle down to like if the if the society is not doesn't have the ability to type accountability, and the people at the top down show I'm not gonna do it because they know, like ship, y'all trying to get away with some ship too.
Speaker 6: I never thought about it like that in a microcosm of the places in which we exist, Like if the people at the top are not taking accountability, that's trickle down.
Speaker 2: And the thing is is like this is how we learn power.
Speaker 7: So like if the people in power are liars and murderers and you know, like they always trying to find a loophole, Like if they hold shit is corrupt, then you have a corrupted society and we're being taught power by corrupt people. So like you learn how to like you get money, you get money. You know you're getting an entertainment industry. We get money, put people in fucked up contracts, Like that's the game. So the game now become let me make sure I don't put myself in a fucked up contract, but when I'm able to put somebody else in, I'll do it. You know what I'm saying. So it's like it is really a top down. That's the only thing that really trickled down is the behavior.
Speaker 2: The money. Don't never seen them make it to the ball.
Speaker 5: Do you want to put trigger?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Sure, So we have a game on our show called Trigger. We're gonna say some words and the first thing that comes to mind just respond, okay trigger.
Speaker 2: Religion, hold on, you got that ship, y'all down for life? And that's hard ahead.
Speaker 4: Religion control, Feminism, mm hmm, fatherhood.
Speaker 2: Important, uh necessary, foundational love, language, touch, But niggas just touched the pride.
Speaker 5: Niggas are you nah?
Speaker 2: Niggas in period?
Speaker 8: Like we you know, the.
Speaker 7: Women are so fucking smart, So it's a woman. She really brought down this whole again. I mean, I've been preaching this, we're not women are smart.
Speaker 4: It's okay women, we don't always have a man in the chair.
Speaker 2: One more. It was just one. Women are so smart. So look it's this woman.
Speaker 7: She came the other day and she was like boys at a certain age they stop getting kissed, they stopped getting hugged. Then they become the nigga. That's where my hug at. They do that because they touch the prime. So then when niggas get in a relationship, they love languages become touched because it's like it's the only time they allowed to.
Speaker 2: That's why nigga adapt. They homeboy up ten times before they leave.
Speaker 5: They need a hug for real, but.
Speaker 2: Up well, and then it's But the thing is is like this is real, deeply human ship to be neat well.
Speaker 7: Women, it's like y'all hug each other. Y'all kiss on each other. Y'all, y'all love, y'all fix each other. Hell y'all do like y'all nurture each other. Men are like the pride of nurturing once we are considered me.
Speaker 5: Because everything touching means gay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I be hugging on my boys. Man, they ain't never gonna not know that ship. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I always say that, boy, but what is that about? Like mothers?
Speaker 4: Though, like mothers then like with with withdrawing their affection for their sons at a certain age.
Speaker 7: I don't think it's I don't think it's that. I think I think it's a generational think where you got people that's raised by boomers, and boomers are not affectionate words and emotions and nothing. So now you've got people that's like trying to cope with this one this neat but this like thing they used to you know what I'm saying, So like now things have to be really drastic for them to express love or express affection.
Speaker 2: Or just show care.
Speaker 7: And then you got a whole generation of men that was removed from the neighborhood. So you have a whole generation of women that are convinced that now they got to be the man, and men don't show up, like you know, it's all this ship. It's it's fucked up, but it's getting better.
Speaker 5: There's an overcompensation that has to happen.
Speaker 6: And women, even when you're in relationship with men, like don't hug him, he needs to not cry. And so women's will take the back seat, let the man lead in that way and then stop hugging little Jojo, and then low Jojo really needs to be fucking held. And then you go home and get older and beat a bitch up because he really needs to be hugged and kiss but he doesn't know how to fucking ask for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so yeah, it's deep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's it's a layered thing. I think.
Speaker 7: Even like with women, y'all find that within each other because oftentimes the only like other affectionate attention y'all get is sexualized like for men, because that's the only way we know, it's the only time we know we're gonna get physical touch is through six. So that's why niggas is six six sex sex were really like shit.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm keep going.
Speaker 7: This is why niggas will pay a prostitute just to like lay up and hoog, lay up and talk because they don't have that, Like, that's intimacy when niggas let intimacy, and then you got people that like confuse intimacy with six And.
Speaker 6: That's why ever woman either chits out or a woman's talking about sex around niggas, even if it's just on some friendly shit. They're like, oh, you're trying to know nigga, We're just having a conversation. There's no like people are so uncomfortable with the end between between like sex and friendship, like the platonic intimacy literally does not exist, and so men really think any type of love or affection means this bitch wants to fuck, when in fact, no, nigga, I'm just trying to give you a hugger.
Speaker 5: You asked me a question. I'm answering the question.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I got a.
Speaker 2: Question outside of this.
Speaker 7: It just like a woman's perspective, just like this seems extra horny, but it's really not. It's just like you know, like niggas is like curiosity, like could you ask your hunger? Like I just so I can get this out of my head? Can I see your titties? Like platonically?
Speaker 2: Is that crazy?
Speaker 5: I mean you could ask us to be like okay, not child, you mean like woman to woman or man. No, No you couldn't because.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you what curious curiosity like you girl, what look like?
Speaker 5: I think if it was crazy, I think if there was somebody.
Speaker 2: I didn't make sexual advance up.
Speaker 6: I think if there was someone who felt genuinely safe, and there was a woman who's open and understood that. However, I think it's very rare because women, I just told my husband this, are so used to protecting themselves around men, to the point where if I go to the club and I'm making eye contact and I dance on somebody, I know how to dance off. I know as soon as the nigga gets too comfortable. I know the dance, the weave and bob of being a woman, a woman who's section when I get sensual, because that's just my existence. I know when to beat bob and weave off because I know a nigga is getting confused. Even in my friendships, even now, I'm like, oh, he's confused about what this what this platonic intimacy looks like. And so to save myself and to not make things uncomfortable, I know how to and retreat.
Speaker 2: How many how many generations away from that shit? I don't know.
Speaker 8: Sometimes I just be saying, God.
Speaker 2: Like, I just cares what thees look like.
Speaker 6: I think there could be I don't think it's crazy, though, I think, but most men can't. Most men don't platonically When I see you chittest are in my mind, I really be like, because I'll be like, I want to see you guys dick. I would say, what is your do you have a big dick? As a friend, I want to know, like, what does your penais look like? But it doesn't mean okay, this is I think it's sexual in nature, but it's not like it doesn't have to be.
Speaker 2: It's not a sexual advance.
Speaker 5: It's like i'd be, really, you want to cure the curiosity because it'd be like.
Speaker 2: Bro, it'd be somemody. Cleveland's just like brother. Never right there. Let me just see them, let me finish the whole picture.
Speaker 5: But we're also we're also people. I'm also a woman.
Speaker 6: You come to my house, you even as a platonic friend, as a male friend, you might come to my house, and my titties are nine times out of the time going to be out, if my husband's home, if my kids are home, because this is my home and it's not a sexual advance. This is how I feel most comfortable. But I understand that I don't invite a lot of men to my house because I know that most men don't have literally in my house be out I'm a naked mom, but I know that every nigga is not invited into my house unless I know you, because I know a lot of niggas think that means something because a lot of men don't like they're ground there.
Speaker 5: Their ground is like what.
Speaker 2: Should come from?
Speaker 4: Like I'm sorry, I was just gonna say, I was just going to say that, you know, I think that it's natural to have a curiosity like a like a I guess, like an innocent curiosity around like what someone's body looks like. But I will say that generally, like if a bitch shows you her titties and they were even better than you thought, there's a seed that naturally gets planted a deeper curiosity, just like I'm a woman and I asked my friend to see his dick and it's bigger than I thought. I'm going to be like, huh, there's another there's something else, And I think that that's a human like a human reaction. I don't necessarily think that's like a violation, but I think if my homeboy asked to see my titties, am I going to show him? It depends on why he wants to see my titties. It depends on like I said, like how safe he's made me feel in that relationship.
Speaker 7: Right, that's the thing too, it's like how you even approached. Well, that's why some things just got to remain curious though, because.
Speaker 6: Even like can't handle the curiosity. Some people can't handle knowing knowing the other side of it.
Speaker 5: Some people can't. I could probably I guess like, oh wow, that's impressive and keep my and I don't need to be like. It doesn't mean you have to go.
Speaker 4: It doesn't mean like you move forward.
Speaker 5: But I just think.
Speaker 4: Like, okay, a naturally as humans, it extends the curiosity. Doesn't mean you're gonna act upon it.
Speaker 7: But like even like I think we beyond human ship, like we beyond like we've we've been with drawn from that that level of intimacy amongst one another, Like you know, even the idea like they have like this whole freeom nipple movement. It's like you know what I'm saying, But there's been cultures that but it's all all like colonial purity.
Speaker 6: Like if titties were out regularly, would you Well, it's like because if you're sure your titties will, men are going to be tempting.
Speaker 5: Then men are going to you and then rape. It's your fault.
Speaker 6: But it's like, but I can put a steak on the table and pell my dog to sit, and you can't. Like, men are not animals. They know the difference, but they have been they've been, they've been socialized to think this is how boys act, boys will be boys. No, nigga, you have fucking right.
Speaker 3: You you have.
Speaker 2: It's the puritanical ship. It's the it's the it's the upfront.
Speaker 7: I seem very like put together and everything is covered up, but up behind close ole niggas raping foes.
Speaker 2: And so then it's like.
Speaker 7: If you take like the Catholic Church, for instance, like the stereotype is that the father is molested than the children. But this is also like a natural fact, this shit be heppening. But because it's like there's no consequences, then what does that do to a child? What does that do for anybody that wants to that has like those sick desires.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, well, I just go.
Speaker 7: To seminary and then I become a Catholic priest and I can got down, get marocks off, and it's gonna be accepted because it has been while, and I'll be protected.
Speaker 6: So it's it's like the secrecy, the secrecy that removes the human humanness of it all, Like it is kind of human to be like I wonder what someone looks like naked. It's like a thought comes to your mind because we are animalistic, we're all primal in ways. But it's the the removal of that even being an option to be like even me as a sensual sexual woman, like I make children, I'm sexual. If someone is like, oh, that's like I feel moved by that a little bit. It's not like you're gonna rate me.
Speaker 2: It is literally human.
Speaker 7: Nature biologically right, like together resources and reproduce.
Speaker 2: That's it, Like, like that is it.
Speaker 6: But then there's the human the advancement of like who we are as humans, to know the difference between like just because I see this in thisness or just because I have a certain thought. Let's all let's all think about Like we have sex, we watch porn. There's like the most sometimes the most naughty things are your fantasy. That's what's gonna get you off. It's because it's it's forbidden fruit. It's because it's forbidden fruit. It's the thing you're told not to do that is actually going to heighten the experience. But because we're not even in the way the place to have intimate coms and honest conversations that it's it's so locked away that then people go this other route to actually act on these things.
Speaker 7: They say, it's like kind of like a precursor for addiction to It's just the procurement of drugs is the you know what.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, because it's like a secret like knowing you Finnah.
Speaker 7: You know, putting a play together, knowing you're meeting your dealing, Like you know what I'm saying, it's all done in secrecy.
Speaker 5: Like having an affair in a motel room and getting a dis like it's.
Speaker 2: The like you said, it's that forbidding fruit shit.
Speaker 7: Where if we were like I would say, like a little bit more sexually liberated as it's a culture, then it wouldn't be no big deal because I know girls, I grew up with girls to just be like, you know what I'm saying, And then once you cooled, then it's like don't I'm not looking at her like, oh she want to fuck me.
Speaker 2: I'm just like just like showing her off, like that's just who she is, you know what I'm saying. But I think it's the purre.
Speaker 7: It's that it's that Puritan ship where it's just like by keeping everything button up, it makes you a better person, but it actually like the play against your biological instincts. It's like that curiosity it makes shit worse for real.
Speaker 5: I agree.
Speaker 2: And it's how they cover up. They like dirty D's we at, like we all cleaning button up.
Speaker 7: That's the worst ship, you know what I'm saying, Like protecting sir, that's police shit. They shut down to catch a predator because it's so many fucking police out here trying to fuck children, you know what I'm saying, Like we gotta shut the ship down, bro.
Speaker 6: The actual thing, finding the people doing the bad everybody who's supposed to be saving the Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because they back in the blue, they ain't gonna tackle their partner. So it's like, you know that. I think it's a layered ship. It is a.
Speaker 6: Religious ship too though, or even that that site all these niggas are on and they're telling giving each other advice on how to rape their wives.
Speaker 5: I'm like, it's your wife, why are we raping them? All they're sleep.
Speaker 7: It's just it's weird. It's just another exercise empower. It's and like power is like and just the just the rejection like sometimes your wife don't want to do.
Speaker 5: Power is like is the most powerful tool.
Speaker 4: It's bigger than it's bigger than racism, all of it because a white person will betray another white person for power to do.
Speaker 7: It is that it is because it's all those systems are about power, Like patriarchal system is about power. It's about governance, Like I don't govern like this. Women like like these things that I desire, I want to control. So if if there's a matriarchal society, then it's like how do I fulfill my desire.
Speaker 5: And infiltrate the society and make myself the center of it?
Speaker 7: Like how do I make it? Because then it's like, you know, it's like if women niggas. Niggas think that if women treat it me and the way that we treat them, they would like that, like the cat calling and aggressive nature.
Speaker 2: But like I don't know, man, niggas ain't never been a piece of meat before.
Speaker 5: I try to make men feel like pieces of meat every so often, just so they know how it feels. I kind of like to do that.
Speaker 2: I been a piece of meat, Like I kind of like it.
Speaker 6: I kind of like to see the discomfort on the nigga's face because I'm like, oh, you've never you've never been here before, huh surprise.
Speaker 4: The only difference is is that they can they can overpower you. Where the other side is is like men don't even realize how their advances become such like violent, so such a violent act upon women.
Speaker 5: They think that they're just like casually cat calling in the street.
Speaker 4: No bitch, I'm walking on the street alone when I'm alone, and you think you're being cute, but now I'm scared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like it's like men is to women is like police is the niggas.
Speaker 5: Okay, oh my god, that's a good one because like.
Speaker 2: Even like if I know I ain't did shit wrong, just the presence of the.
Speaker 5: Police make you feel uncomfortable and you and you know you could be able to start talking to me.
Speaker 2: It's like death not Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then you also you also see like if a cop is trying to be cool, if a cop is on some other ship, and immediately your your whole internal.
Speaker 8: And there literally if you're trying to be cool, right, even when.
Speaker 6: A niggas being cool. I've had niggas being like we're so smart, so cool, and then something shift. I'm like, oh, this niggas actually.
Speaker 4: Happened to me the other day, and it's so funny, because like, I want to believe that there's a lot of good men in this world, because I do believe there, but I do think that we are so sullied by just like patriarchy and like you said, like a slave to our desires. Like the other day was in my bathing, I was at the beach. I was in my bikini, just doing my dance and buy my fucking self. And then the nigga came up to me and he seemed cool. I was like, Okay, he's cool, he's not like making advances. We talked and then we sat down for a little while, started drinking. That's where things go wrong. Started drinking a little bit, and then his homeboy came and.
Speaker 2: Then now.
Speaker 4: Now sudden, now the sun has gone down and I'm sitting with them. And at first I was like, we're bros. And then and then I'm like, okay, we're not bros. Actually actual, I literally I I like consciously took my sorong out of my fucking bag and I was like, let me cover myself because now I feel nervous and I feel like, unfortunately, now now my body is the wrong impression because I'm just here at the beach, enjoying on the beach. We're not even talking about don't let sex come up. We didn't even talk about sex.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: And I was just like, wow, like this could have been really great and y'all fucked it up and now I have to leave the vibes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, wait, and we're kind of bad. They were giving off that like did they start making like sexually.
Speaker 4: They started making comments with my body like damn, like damn, like you look, you work out a lot, like you know.
Speaker 2: Just like just little stupid checking you out sexually.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I and then I tried to bring it back. And I tried to bring it back like, man, I'm so happy to because I was I was on a solo trip. I wanted my first little solo vacation, and I was just like, I'm so happy to meet, you know, men that I can feel safe with.
Speaker 5: Let me remind me i'm here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was literally trying to like that and they're like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. And then right before I left, it like, we're gonna go get our motor bark. You should come with us, and we can. You can, you can come walk with us to get our bike and then we'll you know, ride around to that spot. I'm like, where's your bike? It was like on the dark over there. I was like, nigga, now, like it's gonna be fine. I said no, And you're in a foreign country alone. And when I went to so I went to the spot, I was like, I'm gonna go to the party, meet me over there. I never saw them again, never saw them again. I was like, so, what would have happen to that? Had I trusted And just when I trust you, I'm gonna go to the dock and get the motorbike.
Speaker 5: But but this is this is such an important part of like gender existence.
Speaker 6: Like I was trying to explain this to Orlando too, because he's super sexual, super I say, honey, I am too.
Speaker 5: But the way I have to I've had to exist in this world is different from you.
Speaker 6: My My relationship with sex is comfortable, but there's also a lot of guards up because I have a vagina, and niggas don't know how to act like you could.
Speaker 5: You can walk and round with a dick and be just fine.
Speaker 6: I said me, it's a different I have a different relationship with sex because I've been traumatized by niggas, so like, it's not about my comfort, it's about the reality of that. Like I have to be really, really really aware about what feels good and what doesn't because just like that, something could go left really quickly and then I'm left in a fucked up situation.
Speaker 5: So it's like I'm.
Speaker 6: Happy that, like we're having this conversation because I don't think men really understand how much they make women feel uncomfortable, and also how women are not really empowered to be like, hey, you're making me uncomfortable, God forbid, and bitch says the R word in front of a nigga, you're making you're getting a little raey.
Speaker 5: Can you chill the fuck out?
Speaker 6: Then they're like, oh, bitch, you get into Oh you're get into no nigga, I'm getting very clear.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think the.
Speaker 7: Thing is is that you know, if somebody making you uncomfortable with the righteous thing to do is like letting them know about it. I'm not saying, y'all, I understand it's more complex than that. But because then, but making them uncomfortable is like just like reflect it's.
Speaker 5: Literally our superpower.
Speaker 6: I've noticed, like making men, not trying to make men, make trying to making a man comfortable is going to fuck you every time when you put someone else's comfort in front of yours, it is going to fuck you every time. We need to be trained and I'm uncomfortable, Hey, I'm uncomfortable. This is getting a little uncomfortable if you.
Speaker 2: Just say this shit getting a little raypy.
Speaker 5: Okay, we gotta walk away. But then but then niggas might get mad, and then that's it, Like.
Speaker 4: Well, that's what we were talking about before we started recording, was like like men feeling embarrassed, right, and.
Speaker 6: That's that full embarrassed. They' feel mad and then who knows how that will go. It's like we've had to babysit men's fucking emotions. They're fragile emotions in that space so long that we'd actually rather lay down and just like check out and let it happen.
Speaker 5: Like even if you tell niggas no no no, no no no no, I'm good. I'm good, I'm good, good.
Speaker 6: They keep asking, and You're like, fuck it because I'm twenty, i haven't had a lot of practicing.
Speaker 5: I'm comfortable.
Speaker 6: We've had three shots, and now I feel like I'm responsible because I'm here and it's dark and I'm in my bathing suit. I gave the wrong impression and now I'm just like fuck it instead of just being like, nah, I'm good. You know, like it's taking me years to get to that point because women have been like unfortunately told to make to make people feel okay, make everybody feel comfortable. It's gonna be fine at the expense of our own comfort.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that shit is that shit does like.
Speaker 7: Kind of increase your chances of being victimized. Is just making a nigga feel like the shit he doing is okay. But you know, I think there has to be a conversation around like our our relationship to sex and like, you know, this kind of like entitlement around it. Like this is also like why we don't have a healthy balance or understanding of like sex and what we desire for real, because if you listen to men talk about their desires, they contradict each other because it's like you want to freak, you want this, this and that, but then if she give it up too fast, she'll hope. If she make you way too long, it's like she being proved. And it's like you gotta kind of decide what it is you want because like, if you fuck me the first night, it's like ship. He y'all like, like ship, we own the same ship, but I had that to turn around and fuck somebody the first night and they be like, you a nigga that make you?
Speaker 5: Yeah right, exactly.
Speaker 2: Easy too, But it's like we haven't been made.
Speaker 4: But men have this idea around women being receivers and y'all being givers. Men have exacting Yeah, it's it's the it's the whole, Like, oh, if any key unlocks the door, then what's the use of the key?
Speaker 2: All that ship Listen, the thing gives bro.
Speaker 7: It's like we both just susceptible to one't having a child to kept contracting the disease. Three feeling shame foe, it's an act, it's a consensual decision.
Speaker 2: Then we both leave with the same weight.
Speaker 6: But number three, I don't think men feel shame like that in sex. How often have you left the bitch that you just met him, like Tam, I should have done that ship. Really, I always ask that because I feel like men.
Speaker 4: Lying because then I do feel like men feel shame.
Speaker 8: I feel like I feel like not sexually.
Speaker 7: Listen, I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna tell you how they know. You know, niggas feel shame. It's because when they go to shaming you.
Speaker 8: That's that's what that is, Okay, it's a projection.
Speaker 5: Projection.
Speaker 4: Also, a man's like, a man's value, especially in regards to like a woman, a lot of times has to do with how big his dick is. So just immediately from that, like from the from jump, that's embarrassment. There's embarrassment and shame around that. Like there's that, but that's only if their dick is small. Yeah, but then big dicks that thought their dicks were small because the bitch said that the dick was small.
Speaker 2: No, because niggas, I'm gonna tell you what we forget.
Speaker 7: We forget there, like there's an average penis size because it's an average like.
Speaker 5: Most people have.
Speaker 7: Most niggas, did you know what I'm saying? This is most decks, brother, But what you're doing is watching portant. And it's like niggas with abnormally large dicks out here that didn't to the point they dick so big.
Speaker 2: This is how they make a living. You did know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I think that's normal.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 7: But like every nigga ain't walking around with ten to twelve inch is a dick Like they're just not what's going on.
Speaker 2: So when you.
Speaker 7: Compare yourself, that's like comparing yourself, like in strength to a bodybuilder, Like this, what this nigga do?
Speaker 2: Brouh?
Speaker 7: This nigga wake up every day picking up a motherfucking weight. If you can lift your own body weight, you decent. You doing all right? If you could do a couple pull ups, you straight. But you compare yourself to a nigga that ain't got no neck because you don't work this motherfucking body apart. You see what I'm saying. That's not even functional strength. That's just strong to be strong.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: But I think the thing is is like, yeah, as a man, one of my partners telling me this is like when we was growing up, and like this has been reiterated by men that I respect as a man. The only way you're really gonna be comfortable with yourself. You accept your dick, You accept your height.
Speaker 8: After that, you good except your dick, except your height.
Speaker 5: How many times have you called your homeboy like, damn, man, I shouldn't have fucked this girl last night. It was too soon.
Speaker 8: I don't feel good it happened, bro, Because it's the thing.
Speaker 7: You gotta also understand the shame that we live in amongst each other, like that the patriarchy shit work both ways, right, just like racism harms white people, patriarchal harm men. Because this may be a woman that I desire, and now I have to categorize her as a freak because I gotta protect myself when this could she could really fuck with me and we couldn't have like a healthy, long, lessing relationship.
Speaker 2: But you don't rush to tell your partners you fucked.
Speaker 8: The first night, right, and now now you fuck your the potential ship up.
Speaker 2: But that's where the shame come from. The shame come from, Like I don't know what to do with this feeling like.
Speaker 5: I like her, but I didn't. I told I said too much.
Speaker 2: Either I said too much or I said something to like hide my feelings.
Speaker 5: Okay, but that's the thing too. It's like, well, what kind of people are you keeping around you?
Speaker 2: And I think, but that's the thing you talking about niggas. Brother, this is me and brother. This is like like I hate to be drawn with a wide brush, but that's like, this is how niggas act. Man.
Speaker 7: It's not even about what type of people you hanging with. It's like what type of men are is society creating?
Speaker 5: There's a lot of there's most most men are under this.
Speaker 7: It's not as mature. And then you gotta think this ship start young, bro, so you got you got a nigga. Okay, Let's say in a friend group of five, two dudes have sex with the same girl. Third dude say he have sex with her.
Speaker 5: She's a whore.
Speaker 2: He just said. Everybody's liable to blake because it's alreety two. Right now. You gotta fuck this girl and you like her, You're a lame you you a tender dickead nigga instead.
Speaker 5: Of it like like her the second time. I know what you did.
Speaker 7: But because it also is just a thing where it's like, but this is also my friend group too, so I dont want to bring no girl around the fuck three of the homies because then that's like, that's crazy, you know what I'm saying, Like I can't even understand, Like I'm not even gonna sit there and say that's okay, Like, man, you you got you're gonna have to get rid of all your friends, but you gotta choose another girl.
Speaker 5: Bro, are you seeing Teno's down in the bitch that you love?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and say yeah if you like, niggas are too busy worrying about other nigga.
Speaker 2: You know what niggas do in situation.
Speaker 7: But y'all, y'all don't be around on nigga like that, but be like, yeah, man, I remember when I had your old later bench though, like that that nigga fuck with you like psychologically.
Speaker 5: Yeah, women don't really do that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but y'all be harbor resentment behind like y'all gotta keep y'all. Y'all, y'all won't shame each other, but y'all are harbor resentment like she know I really wanted him. Yeah, y'all do it's all the same. I think you gotta like, you know, like your your significant other can't be the crew what it is.
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, that's it can't be crue love.
Speaker 6: Now the nigga. There's some community dick. I you know, I prefer some dick to a homegirl. But that's my homie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the resume.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like here, this is a good referral. He's a good one.
Speaker 6: He's a good guy, he's respectful. The dick is dicking here. Here's the number I tell you gonna call. I've done that because I really don't get I'm being honest, but like certain niggas are off off limits.
Speaker 2: But men yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Mean I just think I think that there's a lot of conversations around ship like that where it's just like, you know, this is the whole concept Eskimo Bros.
Speaker 2: That that ship. You know, it's like it's like this scale of value.
Speaker 5: What do you think about?
Speaker 4: What do you think about the conversation around about value around Okay, so we're single mothers, we're not we're not single.
Speaker 5: She's not single anymore. She's a married woman. But it's even conversing around Stepdaddy's man.
Speaker 2: Man, funk out there. Man, somebody had to step up to take care of your puss. Sad too.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of conversation around.
Speaker 2: I really have step daddy and no daddy.
Speaker 5: Bro, No, no, I feel you.
Speaker 4: But around a woman's value, specifically a mother's value if she has more than one child, like if she has children with multiple men, so she got she got more than one baby daddy, than her value is decreased.
Speaker 2: I mean it's.
Speaker 7: Definitely like after the second baby, that is definitely some po puss management going on.
Speaker 5: But I mean somebody will pussy management. I mean, but you don't notice in this conversation.
Speaker 6: You know how many times I've talked to older people like, oh, my grandma had four baby daddies, six kids the grandma's be having.
Speaker 2: Because they wan't. No shame around that because look they do. No. But it ain't even about doing what you had to do.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: Niggas ain't as fucking backb on this day trying to make they self seen.
Speaker 7: Niggas ain't walking around bright. Look bro, it's the thing. It's a mature adult. If I like you and I want to be with you, I'm gonna take whatever come with you.
Speaker 8: Period.
Speaker 2: It just is what it is.
Speaker 7: Now we don't have this social media shit like we had back in the day. Say yeah, man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I got with Barbara.
Speaker 7: Barbara had three kids when I metal, but shit, I had two of my own. Now we're a blended family.
Speaker 2: It is what it is. But shit, as long as it was loving that motherfucker, that's the only thing that mattered.
Speaker 7: But now you got you got niggas like for when nine times out of ten and nigga like judging you on what you got going on in your household. Probably ain't gonna puss or got no girl cause niggas don't sit I don't know me. I ain't sitting around worried about next nigga got going on. Bro, you're happy if you're happy, Bro, half at it dog, cause I know I'm happy where I'm at.
Speaker 2: So shit, as long as you happy, bro cool? Like, who the fuck am I out of judged talking about it? Man two?
Speaker 7: Like once you get to a certain add I'm thirty five, Bro, you know I on expect nobody to come with no children. If you do come with no children, hey man, righteous, you know what I'm saying. But but but then too, if you come to me with no children, don't be coming to me talking about your children either. Like if I'm out the game, you know what I'm saying, But I think it's like people whatever, it's clever, bro like, whatever worked for you, whatever make you happy. I think the thing is is like a relationship is between two people if you poligamist more. But the thing is is like whatever make them two people happy. That's what them two people need to do. And ultimately, if you come into a relationship with some of it and they got children, and you looking out for the best issues of your children, you the best option for them.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I think it can be too worried about what other people got going on because they ain't got nothing going on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's it, because I can't think of the last time I.
Speaker 2: Thought about what somebody else had going on.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know. There's bitches on the internet with going.
Speaker 2: On what the what's the fucking key word there? Internet?
Speaker 5: Internet?
Speaker 7: That ain't real, man, listen, brou I will attest to this. I would attested this as a nigga who has been separated and been in these streeks. All these bitches that hate men, they be fucking man. All these girls that be I'm celibate, be fucking all of them. Everybody came with the same line, how am I so fucking blessed be that I'm the nigga you don't fuck in the last three girls before me will celibate two when I have fucked all of them.
Speaker 2: It's like we all having sex. Bro, Everybody on the internet is a lot they're lying. You did, know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Be skeptical of anybody and whatever the fuck their persona is. Brother, just take people for what they is. Because all they like the heat, that it be the heat man woman haters. They be pitching, they be catching, they love like they be letting women to grave them. That's they kink, you know what I'm saying. They got a whole bunch of more shit going on. People ain't who they appear to be.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 7: People just be on that bitch talking because the reality is mother figgers want to be accepted. And so they go in there and they scattered the internet, and they gathered enough information about what general consensus is, and they just trying to fit into the general consensus because it's a lot more brave to just be on my fucking self.
Speaker 2: And a lot of people ain't like, they ain't courageous, They just agreeable.
Speaker 5: They just want to be light, not creative, not courageous, and that's boring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because everybody ain't celibrating. Fucking I don't know what we're doing.
Speaker 6: I have a question about the cell of the three girls celibate. Since you've come up on this this platform and you've obviously gotten super popular in such a short term, what has your groupie?
Speaker 5: Should you actually look like? Have bitches been in your d ms?
Speaker 2: What? Like? Do you what is that?
Speaker 5: How is that? And how do you communicate that with your wife?
Speaker 7: I mean so full disclosure. Were separated up until recently, so.
Speaker 5: Oh congratulations, Yeah, you know we're working it out. Are you guys in therapy?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: But would you be open to that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, we talked about it. I've been in therapy and she been in therapy separately. I think that's what helped. Also, you know, it's not like an easy thing to transition back.
Speaker 5: So we still because it's like, well, what you've been doing for the last.
Speaker 7: Year, we're still working, I mean, and all that stuff has that's been the that's been the toughest thing.
Speaker 2: It's like not even that, just everything gotta come out.
Speaker 6: You've been together for a long time now, you haven't been together so what have you done in that period we haven't been together and been able to be like, oh, this is my friend. Let me just take the take it as a like a regular bitch listening to him. But he's what he's been going.
Speaker 2: Through or he's you know, the feelings is welcome. Man. You know what I'm saying, I'm not like some fucking iron man. I get jealous and ship to.
Speaker 7: I mean, you don't want to hear that ship, but it's better than no, than nothing, but also to like if you want to work on repair and you want to be transparent and build trust again, and you know that ship comes with just being radically honest.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I think that that's the thing that I've been a failure.
Speaker 7: In the past, just trying to finesse and ship like that, Like I'm you know what I'm saying, so and the interest in not trying to be that same nigga, You just got to be honest about it.
Speaker 4: To get comfortable have a really strong relationship with uncomfortable.
Speaker 6: Had your patriarchy come up in those moments where you're like, damn, I know I've been fucking pictures, but now she's telling me and now I'm like, I.
Speaker 7: Ain't gonna hold you. I ain't never really been that nigga. It just never bothered me most to just being in the street. You see so much ship.
Speaker 5: It's just like who am so you know women are?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, like I didn't sat in the trap with a girl. She ship. We had two rooms or some dupe. One room, she was something place in the other. This my dog.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying. She's a good person. I don't really look it up for how she get her money. But you know what I'm saying, it's just be like I mean, I'm not doing right either.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I think it really comes down to harming.
Speaker 5: You don't agree.
Speaker 7: Happy I'm taking nigga out the game and this motherfucker like I'm taking out the game.
Speaker 5: It's actually humanitarian, actually.
Speaker 2: Doing the community service community, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Balance, But I never I think also it's just like it's just an understanding thing like I've never been like this person that just I can't just hold like deep grudges with people.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 7: I never really felt like I know, I got my own fun ship and I judged myself before I'm judging anybody else. So I never really been on that, like I know what's funy and for me, you know what I'm saying, Like I know, like for a perfect example, like man, we're having this conversation and she was like like, they was like, could you have a date a girl who had a tinn on?
Speaker 2: I was like that, ain't me a threesome? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I'm like no, train, yeah, baby girl.
Speaker 7: Had derogatory term train whatever. You know what I'm saying, two girls, two guys, one girl. And they asked me and I was like, yeah, but that's like I know, I can't fuck with that, Like that's me. It ain't judgment.
Speaker 2: I still fuck with you.
Speaker 5: So if your wife was like one of my my one of my fantasies, one of my top fantasy that just realized is like I really would like to have sex with two guys at the same time. Have you had a threesome? Yeah, so you could understand what that could be.
Speaker 2: It understand that we're gonna stick that fucking dial on the wall.
Speaker 5: That's a good idea. I did that. I did that to him.
Speaker 2: I mean, we fulfilled the fantasy, but you're not gonna come in here. He's not going to come in here for my wife. Man. Look, man, you know what I'm saying. We all got lined.
Speaker 4: But what if she came out and said she already had done it before and she'd been keeping it from you. We're gonna love her less.
Speaker 5: You're gonna exactly this ain't no person. I just I know.
Speaker 4: But but that just that knowing shift something it becomes. It opens you up to more love. Because I think that that's the problem. It's like we don't we don't really, but you know what, women a lot of times it is a safety thing. Women have real desires because we're a lot of.
Speaker 2: Girls had them desires. Man, that's some sexual ship. Brouh. You did what I'm saying, Like our sexual people niggas want to girls.
Speaker 5: Two holes for a reason. Guys.
Speaker 6: Man, as someone who like I said, it's like, it's I think, like I said, it's not the.
Speaker 8: I mean I told you.
Speaker 5: I was like, I literally was in the moment. I was like, this is why they tell you not to do this. I was like, this is why I felt like.
Speaker 7: I mean, I think, I mean, if you could imagine on the other in the spectrum, it's like I can imagine that this.
Speaker 2: Is like the max you max you mixed pleasure.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because I haven't been being roll and even at the same time, like this is in the moment, I'm like, but I am the nigga.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 8: You feel like your superpowers and so I can understand.
Speaker 7: On the other end, it's not to judge. It's just like I think the thing is what is porn though, because the visual. It's the visual. It's the visual because.
Speaker 2: Of like how porn is.
Speaker 8: It's like rape in nature.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they like that. They like the like wording his.
Speaker 4: Bitch like yeah, yeah, but but there's a whole if you reprogram your mind and mind shift and imagine it in a different perspective where your queen is being nurtured and taken care of and she's actually controlling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not how that ship is, you know. But they need to make some port where.
Speaker 6: The men don't want to see ethical point where women are getting their goddess.
Speaker 2: Unlocked to see that man, what's going on?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 5: But also for women there's a there's a there's a like an underlying tonight, you're gonna go work up.
Speaker 4: God has worshiped PORNMS safe. It's so funny, sensual and sexual sensual.
Speaker 2: No, but it's like too many dicks.
Speaker 8: But that's.
Speaker 5: Why are you about this? Just worry about this.
Speaker 7: Pussy got some of that inemy, though I ain't scared to admit that I'd be fucking with the solo. I like one because you know, I read this book and they was talking about how it really fucked me up, like my relationship with porn, and not in a bad way, in a positive way, like it's called a billion wicked thoughts. And they talk about how like since this is someone's professional and how they're making money, then this is a performance, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So this is not sex.
Speaker 7: This is the performance of sex. This is like the it's like entertainment of pleasure.
Speaker 2: It's not real.
Speaker 7: So when when the when the pleasure is real, there's like a visceral like we got like and then Nate knowing of like knowing when the pleasure is real versus when it's faith and that's why I like nigga don't like it like girl yeah yeah yeah. So so then they was comparing it to like amateur, like watching amateur porn solo amateur when girls ex just pleasuring themselves and like how the response is different because it's like you know that, yeah, they ain't faking the funk.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, this is my bad now. I don't need no.
Speaker 7: Nigga in being wrong in her little twist. It's a real thing right here. She's really doing this ship. But I think, you know, all the other ship it's like so aggressive, like nigga.
Speaker 4: Be Yeah, I think it's about domination, about power.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and that's how like when we young men, like it's like just the verbage around it, beat the police up and I'm gonna kill all this cracking, all the like verbage around.
Speaker 8: Fucking is like it takes nothing.
Speaker 5: It's nothing about love. Connection about this is.
Speaker 2: Like like nineties like rap music and I'm not rap music, but like R and.
Speaker 7: B music, She's like love, I love you, you know, and ship like that, this nigga with the Nigga Joe Joe shot of niggas make your body scream with my sex machine. I said, god damn, but yeah that ship.
Speaker 2: But now saying all that a thousand candles that I've heard.
Speaker 5: So many rap music like I'm fucking pussy, but I't eating no pussy. I'm like, what are you gay? You don't eat any pussy?
Speaker 3: Like what?
Speaker 8: This is not good?
Speaker 5: This is not fun for me in the club. And I'm like, what did he say? Did he say what?
Speaker 2: That's like some prostitution, that's.
Speaker 5: Something like I like pussy. I don't like women. She had a blow up off exactly.
Speaker 7: But I'm not saying no, no, I know, I know what you're saying, because it's like that is nigga mentality. But I think the music that becomes so fucking vulgar that there is no sensuality to it.
Speaker 4: Yes, and I would say that even even in the female space, there's not a lot of sensual rap bitches but I can think of. But but I think that's also a part of the programming, Like that that is a part of like the the the agenda of separating us and making us separate and like taking away the connection between.
Speaker 5: Like it's just like taking the black man out of the hall home.
Speaker 6: And like when you can when you can make something like it's in nature loving, make it violent, then you can disconnect the cab.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because like if you really being real life, if y'all partner and y'all having sex, like it ain't rap shit no.
Speaker 8: It's hopefully not beautiful.
Speaker 5: But also for women, there is a level of safety that we have to feel like I want to feel like a human. I want to feel like we're best friends.
Speaker 6: I want to feel like if I tell you my fantasy, there's not a there's not a possibility that after two years of being together, you're going to say, never mind, bitch, you done got ran through because I told you about this fantasy I had because I like dick, because I'm a heterosexual woman. And now like if you'r a homeboy, told you, oh, you're dapping him up. But with me, they're like women rarely get to be show up in their relationships completely one hundred percent raw and human, because there's a level of a veil we have to keep to keep this illusion that I'm not sexual, even though obviously I give birth to.
Speaker 5: Babies, like my whole thing. Like that, there's this there's a level of you want a bitch to be your wife, but you don't really want to know her all the way. That's what I'm saying some people.
Speaker 7: I think a lot of it goes back to what I was saying earlier, like even with the girls, like when they would come off. It's like celibate. It's just like a protection of their own sexuality. It's like I abstained.
Speaker 5: Illusion.
Speaker 4: It's also yeah, it's it's fear based, shame based, but also like I know that I've maybe so before just that you know there is not a chance in which I'm going to fuck you, you know what I'm saying, or that I mean it sounds.
Speaker 2: Like maybe it wanted to be some little game ship like you know, I want you to feel special, but also don't lie.
Speaker 6: I've never said I was celibate when I wasn't that yeah, period, which is basically my period.
Speaker 2: You right now, it's like that's that's like celibacy.
Speaker 6: That's I think I'm like when I've lied because period, I don't want to be an expectations.
Speaker 7: I think another thing is too and I don't have these like I don't know, I don't know you know what I'm saying, And this ain't got nothing to do it even my studies in life now it's just been my truth. Like you know, me and my wife, we've gone like since you be together with somebody for so long, you go through like a few times of like separation, you're growing.
Speaker 2: You want to explore you want to do all the shit. You know what I'm saying, it's a mutual thing.
Speaker 7: But I just think, like I ain't never had these situations where it just felt like I need to just put it on so sexually for it. It's just seemed to be mutual, right, you know what I mean? And then like you know, you know, as you talk to people in a listening and it does seem to be a severe minority, like niggas is not clear out here, so they do be having a goddamn finishing finagle or like try to talk their way into sex or be so sexually overt. But like to me, even when I was growing up, we hanging out with some girls and like you're trying to advance the sex situation so fast.
Speaker 5: It's like, right, that's how you get that you don't get the pussy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's just like but see that's never I don't know that's.
Speaker 4: It's true, because it's saying like it's like especially young.
Speaker 2: Women, not always true.
Speaker 5: Lot of women will feel pressured do it, and.
Speaker 7: I think Nigga be knowing that, and then like when they try to do they try to like they try to put the sex out there so you know, like, this is the expectation.
Speaker 2: This the expectation, and it's like but for me, it's always like, let that.
Speaker 5: Ship come to you that they got a fucking finesse out of.
Speaker 7: Like I'm gonna keep even you know, sometimes you don't want to do this and she'll be like, man, just come on, I be like, man straight, because you know, I want it to be a mutual thing. That been me my whole life. I need that ship to feel reciprocal, essensual, and mutual. You know what I'm saying. The second you make me feel like I'm doing a little too much chasing, are you doing your favorite I'm turned off?
Speaker 5: But why is it not the standard?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Me feel like it's the entitlement, it's the power, and it's the lack of disciplining your dick. You don't have control over your dick. You think the moment your dick gets hard, it's time to fuck.
Speaker 6: But it's also the lack of intimacy. You don't even know how to lay in the space of intimacy. You don't know how to I do think men just also don't have control of their dick.
Speaker 4: Literally urges, It urges that they just automatically think deserve to be expressed.
Speaker 7: You know, you do need to be I've been gifts here of that too, Like instead of like sitting in the intimacy, yeah.
Speaker 5: Tuned up, that's slimmer than.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, we don't get to that. We're gonna get to the destination either way. Let's see will expose you though. That's why I was just like, let's get up. We don't need nothing looking at somebody's eyes. And people get uncomfortable because they're a lack of intimacy well you know.
Speaker 7: And like, you know, it's like anything else. It's like when the first time you have six that losing your virginity is vulnerable.
Speaker 2: It's the first time, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So like, if you have an experienced true intimacy, it could feel like you're doing something for the first time. You don't want to feel an experience. You don't want to feel that vulnerable with somebody, even though in my experience, like you know, a girl really fuck with you, she gonna walk through that motherfucker just is what it is because she can enjoy herself too.
Speaker 2: But you know, sometimes it's just hard to sit in that space.
Speaker 7: Of like being inexperience, not knowing, uncomfortable, where it's like this is supposed to be about pleasure, but.
Speaker 2: It's like ship.
Speaker 7: The way they're like Matt simize on your pleasure is to get through the moments where you don't know what the fuck you're doing, right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: This is my thought.
Speaker 4: Also, I think I think that men don't really care about women's intimacy. So if you don't really care about her intimacy, it's about you. They don't really give a fuck of how she feels, true, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like men or not here making the young lady come man, it's true, just slow down.
Speaker 4: It would all be having better sex if we all just cared about each other a little bit more respect Yeah, like respecting each other in our wholeness from whatever being a hole in the next room to fucking not being a hole in the next room. Like just respecting what a woman and what a man too like is in their wholeness and not saying, well, now you're disposable and now you're flash it too.
Speaker 7: Though, if we was just sorry to cut, if we was like if we if we just hear, if we were just human sexually across the board.
Speaker 2: Where it's like wherever was like.
Speaker 5: Let's just get naked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't everybody just need to get be like yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Don your your slept from slut Island.
Speaker 7: But you know, niggas to take that round like yeah I am a whore and the woman be like it's that scarlet lettership like it's like yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But I think more women need to show up in their wholeness and show up in their honesty and trust. I think the women are so fearful that men.
Speaker 5: Are not going to love them and be with them and marry them, that they lie so that they can get that title or you know, feel worthy in that way.
Speaker 6: But I feel like if more women showed up as themselves and showed up full and be like if you can't handle it.
Speaker 5: We have to set the tone because we give us the pussy. You know what I'm saying with that movie, We have to rescind our pussy.
Speaker 4: We have to take our pussies back, bitches, because really we do control this ship. So if we get our ship together, then they'll have to get there.
Speaker 6: It's just about to get it's just about trusting the fact that there are real, real niggas out there that guns.
Speaker 5: We need to get guns because they would make it.
Speaker 2: I was saying, I think when I just said some bullshit because.
Speaker 5: I was like, are you proud?
Speaker 1: Real?
Speaker 6: But women did to get like that a nigga calls your horn, Okay, I'm desirable, Yeah, well whatever, they like me like everybody you know, like I wanted to. So I'm having experiences and maybe you're not having more. Women need to feel comfortable in men not accepting them and just to be comfortable and like you're not my.
Speaker 5: Nigga and that's why and that's good.
Speaker 6: Like I like, even as having a podcast talking about sex, there was a time where like we're fucking it for chances, right, we're never gonna get want to listen to the episode all the time because of real because real niggas recognize real niggas.
Speaker 5: You want me to lie, and you want me to lie and pretend nigga, I'm not the nigga for you.
Speaker 7: And then you know some some people is just sexually experienced, bro, and it's like I don't want to fuck with nobody is like green to fucking like I want somebody to sexually experience.
Speaker 2: So we can have some fast, have some fun.
Speaker 5: I'm not trying to teach you everything you.
Speaker 7: Like or just like have to pull back from the freaky ship, right, I might be honest and super super freaky ship and you.
Speaker 5: Can't handle it and that's scary for you. Well yeah, because you are ready. Yeah, and you know, man, embrace the hor find.
Speaker 4: Your match, you know, sexually, spiritually, all of the things.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: But oh wow, we never finished playing trigger.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you can finish, and then we can because I could tell, I can see that, I can feel that.
Speaker 2: It's a wrap.
Speaker 4: No, We're we can talk forever. We only got to the first fucking one. Okay, religion, Okay, Oh no, we did get We got through a few. Okay, mushrooms.
Speaker 2: When necessary.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: White women mm hmm not not my cup of tea black, dangerous, dangerous.
Speaker 5: Have you ever been with the white woman?
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't have sex or some white women, but very few. Not my vibe.
Speaker 5: What was what was off smell interesting is not matching the pheromount.
Speaker 2: That's what it is.
Speaker 7: Not to say that, like, you know, yeah, just the whole Like, I gotta talk to you. I don't know what to talk to white people. About white were.
Speaker 2: Acting like, oh.
Speaker 5: What not say that happy that you're okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, I can't deal.
Speaker 5: What's your favorite food?
Speaker 2: Oh black women, Oh black women amazing love that ten out of ten would recommend.
Speaker 5: Favorite food.
Speaker 2: I like Indian food.
Speaker 4: Really you love Indian food. Guilty pleasure mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Rick and Morty just a vibe just like being lazy as fuck, you know what I'm saying, like laying up not doing ship watching.
Speaker 5: Rick and Morty favorite sex position.
Speaker 2: Either I got to like the standard missionary or just being a road like a real nice give me and my type.
Speaker 5: Let's standing missionary.
Speaker 8: Well, like you might be off the bed, okay, okay.
Speaker 5: I was like, are we standing up together? And that's crazy?
Speaker 2: Nigga got a nigga gotta I got you got like a snake.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. After life.
Speaker 2: It should be lit death, not scared care.
Speaker 7: Actually death, like come on, waited, bro, not even like you know, it's like one of the things you just except you don't get to award it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I live my life to the fullest.
Speaker 5: Until that thing Yolo baby self care.
Speaker 2: Could use more of it.
Speaker 7: Oh twenty one savage, Yeah I remember, yeah, I remember.
Speaker 2: He's like I'm gonna hoe to I just thought that was so funny.
Speaker 5: Big guess regret m.
Speaker 2: Lying to people.
Speaker 5: I love big it's accomplishment.
Speaker 2: Podcast.
Speaker 5: Huh part Yeah, good name pet Peeve.
Speaker 2: Oh man, they're fucking loud, just being loud, loud, lying as you know.
Speaker 5: That's WoT loud and annoying. Yeah, just loud for no reason.
Speaker 4: Porn category, porn everony solo, every good, maybe it's goddess.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say you some links today forgot essensual.
Speaker 2: Man, don't give me no, don't send me no down.
Speaker 5: Sorry under him?
Speaker 8: You give me your number.
Speaker 5: Were situations we're trying to hook you up.
Speaker 3: Growl.
Speaker 2: You don't even know.
Speaker 5: Get your powers. Best advice you ever got.
Speaker 2: Just take your time, man, take your time.
Speaker 5: Salt or sugar on.
Speaker 2: Grits, so salt, pepper, butter, cheese, sugar.
Speaker 5: It's not dessert for you. It's a meal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, that's savor.
Speaker 4: It's really with eggs and fish.
Speaker 7: And I hold you man, I'm getting to that place in my life where like breakfast is not necessarily supposed to be for morning, Like it's better than Yeah, it's a meal for real, Like, what the fun you waking up eating all that ship a lot of goddamn food.
Speaker 2: Start.
Speaker 5: I know I had the bomb ass breakfast today. I'm hungry now. I haven't eaten anything so great.
Speaker 2: Really getting into that like two boys?
Speaker 5: Oh wow, high protein?
Speaker 2: You just starting you want to start? I want to start my day feeling good. I think I'm I didn't need the Fat Boys ship long enough. I'm trying to. I'm trying to. I'm trying to turn this franchise around.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, you about to get the body add yadi.
Speaker 4: I don't want to see you with fucking next week all skinny ozempic or something.
Speaker 5: No, they don't do that anymore. They trying to reach out.
Speaker 2: To you to do ads. Nigga. No not talking to me.
Speaker 5: Look, man, one thing about me, man, The nigga is all Osmpic too.
Speaker 7: We go our natural round brother. Were either gonna die fat or we're gonna get this ship together.
Speaker 5: Yeah, DeAnda, do you have an affirmation for our people?
Speaker 2: Stay black?
Speaker 5: Stay black? Baby? I feel that.
Speaker 2: I hope I'm black, y'all cool.
Speaker 5: I appreciate you coming that you opened up and told us all your business.
Speaker 2: I ain't sure, man, I'm an open book.
Speaker 5: You're as cool as I knew you were going to be. I'm thankful that you came and that I stalked you and your d MS and made everybody email.
Speaker 6: You from our team, ask him again. You're always our friend. If we're in Georgia, we're gonna holler at you. And also if you're here, like anything you need from us, we got you for sure.
Speaker 4: I was coming through and before you get out of here, I need you to do some wishy ship with us real quick, hyn.
Speaker 5: You pull a card please.
Speaker 2: High priest is with this mean she this her, this her bad.
Speaker 5: This her this what she is in power?
Speaker 2: This is what she does. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, if you ever really needed a reading like she.
Speaker 5: You know, we need to have missus Deanta carl On. I know we didn't have a couples on should be do remember? Oh yeah, when you come back to l a.
Speaker 2: Ship who knows?
Speaker 5: Okay you ready, hold on, hold on it? Yeah, okay, they'll be a live taroor reading. I'm so happy. Oh yeah, this is a good one. Turn it up into the speaker.
Speaker 2: Damn man, nigga, not right now? Oh yeah, it's like ten o'clock. Hey, what's up matter? Look, I'm with these girls and they on their podcast they be pulling cards. What this means? What else came with it? And then they just pulled one card?
Speaker 8: You pulled that, I pulled this, I pulled this High Priest.
Speaker 3: The High PRIESTSS is a deeply spiritual card, like the High Pricess is the.
Speaker 1: It's okay, I'm a little bit so I know what it means.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. We recording, were recording, so you get this. I'm just saying, just be mind for that we recording.
Speaker 1: Like this car can also represents like secrets, and it can represent like the subconscious, uh, the unknown.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is also like a card.
Speaker 3: What's going to the deck?
Speaker 2: You the High Priestess?
Speaker 5: What's I don't know, baby, they just got we have a spread and he just pulled a card.
Speaker 3: What yes, this what's the last card? It was reversed?
Speaker 5: It was three?
Speaker 1: Okay, So that's why because this word like lately this is very much about like spiritual.
Speaker 3: But I'm getting a secretive energy off of it. And with the three we couldn't deal with work.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, like she like the highest of the high, like that ascended master.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's masterful, she's mastered her like.
Speaker 5: Climate, entering, illuation, divine knowledge and wisdom for your expertise, my baby, thank you, Hey girl, Hey, no worry, no worries, girl, appreciate you. Next time, it's okay.
Speaker 4: We already told him you got to come back and you gotta come on the podcast because your your your mama and so are we okay to do that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Good, yes, come on girl, we'll go have brunch and talk. Ship me too. She sure did, she said, pull the last card. I just see that the whole deck.
Speaker 2: That's how ship.
Speaker 5: It says, your intuition is your intuitive sense right now is providing it with useful information and is assisting you into becoming more in touch with your subconscious mind. You're doing your thing right now, so it seems very appropriate you're you're doing your thing because the people need you. We need to hear the messages from the men that know that women are human and that are just you know, with with the black folks and.
Speaker 6: Doing it's really not it's fucking commentation.
Speaker 7: It's like if we really want to be serious about what we say, like want a better community and when you know, a better relationship sometimes one another. It really just started that simple, like humanize one another. And that's like you know me and the women women and men too. Is a big thing with women like being a little guy now homophone where everything niggas do is gay. So it's like you want nigga to be more intuning his feelings and then you get into and his feelings like it's a nigga like men like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's just, you know, we got to give each other a little bit more grace.
Speaker 7: I understand that we're on the other end of the pendulum where y'all are like kind of in a tack mode a little bit, but y'all, you know, shit happened, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: If y'all been on the other end of.
Speaker 7: The where y'all been feeling under attack, the only way to like balance that is a swing to the extreme or whatever the other side is. So I think we'll we'll find ourselves in the center. It just need more people being honest and like compassionate, caring about each other in a real way and not just caring for whatever game we're trying to gain.
Speaker 5: So nice to see you in the center, sir type shit, Well, thank you so much for coming on the show. Thank you for spending time with us. It's late. I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Thank y'all for invitement.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, tell our people where they can find you.
Speaker 7: Deontay dot cayle on TikTok and Instagram, This Niggs podcast on Instagram and you and if you want to follow us on Patreon, it is the Instagra the Grit Names podcast.
Speaker 2: Or for everything, you can go to Deontay Kyle dot com.
Speaker 4: Hey, and we're both on Patreon, so make sure you follow our Patreon to patreon dot com slash Good Mom's Bad Choices. You know where to find us, hopefully, just go to the description and click all the ship and subscribe.
Speaker 5: Subscribe to both podcasts. Yeah, man, be resourceful, man, it's important, like use common sense. You might have to click a few things. It's okay, I know, I know.
Speaker 4: It seems we're not gonna your algorithm'n aith.
Speaker 5: My algorithm is better because you're on it. Deontay, I'm gonna keep it real.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Thank you guys, see you later.
Speaker 2: Bye,