Speaker 1: Best Bits of the Week with Morgan Listener Q and A.
Speaker 2: What's up everybody? Happy weekend? Best Bits? Scuba is joining me. We are in part three, Listener.
Speaker 3: Q and A. It's not lunchbox here today, it's Scooba Steve.
Speaker 2: What you had to call me?
Speaker 3: I was let that one go.
Speaker 2: I had, first of all, scoopas I'm here before.
Speaker 3: The show right now, and first of all she called me lunchbox. She goes, I'm here. We're so excited with Lunchbox, and I'm like, oh, so now we're not excited anymore because now it's Scuba Steve and not Lunchbox, it's you.
Speaker 2: I was just riding. Okay, I'm a little thrown off of Okay, I'll.
Speaker 3: Give you that very early.
Speaker 2: All right, Hi, I'm going to start with some shout outs, even though Scuba is roasting me.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Pebbles said, I love love love when I hear you randomly laughing in the background.
Speaker 3: Just so you know, Pebbles from where she lives.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Pebbles.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say Florida.
Speaker 2: This is just a shout out. She wasn't putting in another question.
Speaker 3: I don't want to ruin this and or start in a very negative note. Let's have some fun upside down. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Amanda in California said Scooba, you tell the best stories. You're my favorite best bits by far.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: And Ashley also commented on your laughs that I love hearing Scuba's laugh in the background.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you. I want to be laughing today though, So I'm sorry just because of.
Speaker 2: All that, I'm not awake for your my shark has I need like five more minutes? Okay, we're going to ask some questions. Are you ready for those?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I'm always ready for questions.
Speaker 2: Are you sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Are you sure? Are you ready for this?
Speaker 2: That reminds me of bring it On? And I don't know why because.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it's probably featured in there. That that song was featured in every nineties and early two thousands of movie that headingything to do with dance or sports or hyping somebody up or before a montage or during a montage. It was everywhere.
Speaker 2: It was Well, Sheridan from Texas is everywhere they're in Texas? Who is Sheridan?
Speaker 3: Oh Sheridan? Okay, you doubt?
Speaker 2: I was saying a hotel name. Yeah, yeah, they would like to know how do you handle so much work stress all the time?
Speaker 3: This is from Sheridan that lives in Texas. Well. Thank you so very much, Sheridan for letting us know where you reside within the fifty states of the United States of America. So I was full of bustering while I was trying to figure out an answer for you, because episodes are so long because it depends on the daily week or or whatever kind of stress I'm dealing with, or where I'm at in what scenario. So I guess that falls into three buckets.
Speaker 2: So the three buckets.
Speaker 3: If I'm at work, I try to internalize it, take a deep breath and fight it out in my head, and then take out whatever I have outside to the public. And sometimes it can be like, all right, how do we handle this? What do we do? Or all right? Shoot? Almost cursed? I said, all right, good, catch up. Shoot, I need x y Z to do x y z, or just act. If I'm at home, if it depends. If it's with the kids, it depends on what they did too. If it's something that's not really a big deal, I'm just calling whatever they're just kids are just being stupid. They're exploring, they're learning, they're figuring things out. If they're trying to hurt themselves, like I, no, so I will react. So I guess I just I react. Am I answering?
Speaker 2: That's right, you're doing great? Okay, right, your fillerbustream will also answering.
Speaker 3: Exactly, very proud. I'm trying to reach for the answer. I'm sure it's gonna be summed up in like one word, but mostly I internalize it and then I execute stress.
Speaker 2: You know, and Scuba and I have very different work stress, but maybe this also applies to you. Yeah, but we have similar in how many tasks we have to accomplish within the same timeframe.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's a lot of multitasking.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I think the thing that literally helps me the most is I just have to accomplish one task out of time. I just say, Okay, that one's done, Okay, I gotta keep moving. Yeah, and I just focus on one thing as much as I can at a time while also simultaneously multitasking exactly.
Speaker 3: Yes, I guess you're very similar in the sense of the way we cope with stress is by just coming on it head on. And having to deal with it. Yeah, because there have been you know, there have been times too in the past where I was like, I just try to avoid it. An athlete doesn't exist, but then it only festers and builds and becomes terrible once eventually hits you. So like, you know, it's better just to just internalize it and then execute and handle it.
Speaker 2: And anyway, some of that's compartmentalizing, like you're trying to put it in little boxes until you can deal with it.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's that too, yeah, yeah, And also depends if it's personal and I know, don't I can't get to the moment I can be like, well, I can't deal with it right now because I have to deal with this at work, and I'm at work and blocked out for solid eight hours yep, So there's nothing I can do about it until after then, So I have to just kind of forget about it, even though whoever it's affecting is not forgetting about it. It's still dealing with it. But I'm like, I just don't have the proper time to deal with that stressor right now that the time and energy it deserves, So I need to put it on a hold. I know, that's maybe annoying for whoever's I'm dealing with.
Speaker 2: I think I think compartmentalizing helps you organize the little thoughts in your brain. Yes, as long as you're willing to deal with them at one point or another and you're not compartmentalizing to like be like push it away, pretend that didn't have it. Yeah, you're organizing it in your brain. It's like putting it in little folders and little boxes to say this is going to happen then, but for right now, this is the box slash space.
Speaker 3: Yes, and speed of folders. If you look at my email, my inbox, I've got so many folders and then root folders for other folders, and I know where things are and where I need to go get to see them to get back to me.
Speaker 2: I love your organization. We have similar organizations.
Speaker 3: See it and it works for our minds. And I feel like we're very efficient and we're good at what we both do. So it's true, it seems to be working. And then how do I relieve stress? Was that part of the question or just how I deal with handle Okay, that's how I handled it, right.
Speaker 2: So Erica from Colorado wants to know how your radio thing not Bobby Bone Show is going.
Speaker 3: Erica from Colorado again.
Speaker 2: It's already my brain hasn't quite turned on yet.
Speaker 3: That is hilarious. Okay, so this is well, well, the first part of it is, so I don't do that that heard ninety want any more. I've pivoted and focused. I'm focusing on another project right now.
Speaker 2: I didn't know you had stopped. I know that you're working on another project. I didn't know you had stopped doing that. I heart Nineties One.
Speaker 3: I was doing it for a while. I was doing it six days a week, and it was a five hour a day show, and I really loved it because the music was so awesome and I enjoy listening to it was the nineties music. It was stuff I grew up with, so I mean it was everything from my Cooting the Blowfish to Coolio's Gangster's Paradise to Madonna. I mean just all over the place. And it was just a fun show. And then the content was really fun too, because it was around nineties content and the music. And you know, I would have my daughter on every once in a while, and were my kids on a Saturday because I'm at my home studio recording it. So it was a really fun thing and I feel like it was necessary to get me to this next step of where I want to be. So it was very difficult, but I had to At first, I was like, I need to scale back the person I was dealing with. He's like, hey, no, I need you to kind of stick with a little bit more. I also got to find someone to replace you, and I really like you, and I just want you to stick around see if you can manage and handle all these I was like, all right, well, if anything ever starts to affect my bread and butter, which is the Bodybone Show, then I need to I need to analyze my extra stuff because I really can only handle one other extra main thing on top of trying to also balance a family, which I've been finally just figuring that one out and you know, providing time for them and all that. So I was like, all right, I'll try it. And then the scale back schedule still was a little bit more on top of taking on another new project which was just as intense, if not more intense, and I was like, all right, well, now I needed to just be very honest, like, hey, it's been a week I can't. I've never turned something down or quit from something. I've always if I quit, it's because I'm going to so I guess I have but going to something more or progressing in my career. So it's always been a very difficult thing for me to be like I can't do it, which is because I because I wanted to do it. My wife's like, you're killing yourself. She's like, you're not getting any sleep. You're you're sleeping me three to four hours a night. You still have the kids, and the kids aren't seeing you as much. You're locked in that studio and you're doing all this.
Speaker 2: Oh God, dangle Leeber's make a mark here, Kevin.
Speaker 3: If you see that, there's a loud peek in the audio. Right before that, I said the yes word. And if you don't catch you know who gives a believe that one too. But my wife was like, like, you're killing yourself. You're doing too much. And I know that it's also going to affect this new thing you're taking on, and that's the most important.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: You need to be fully present for that and also fully present for your main job and fully present for your family. You can only do three things because four things is e fin killing you. I'm seeing it. You have to back away from something. And as much as it killed me to back away from that, I heard nineties because I loved it so much, I had to be I'm like, all right, I could scale back and just do only Saturdays. And I feel like somewhere the word got to him where he's like, you need to leave him alone just he can't do any hours or any days, and I was like, all right, whatever, it's fine. Kind of stinks because I really enjoyed it, but I knew it was it was inevitable to keep my wife happy, who's the most important, to keep Bobby in this show happy, which is also super important, and then also for me to chase my dream is super important. So it's like, that's it. I don't know about you. Of how many things with my buck gets some compartmentalizing, putting things, I guess it's just how I deal with things. I'm like, all right, I break things off, and then I know that I can mentally and physically only well maintain three things.
Speaker 2: No, I think that's a very common thing. They're in on a much broader sense, as people are tend to be like you can only have a really good career, a really great family life. And what's your third other thing your passionate? Is it like a social life? Is it being physically active all the time? Is it eating healthy? Like, because you can really only choose three to truly give your all two and give it one hundred percent, because if you have eight different things you're trying to accomplish, your body is going to give out. You're gonna get taken, and then you're not gonna be able to do any of those things.
Speaker 3: And you're not the best at any of it either. You're just kind of just floating through it. Because even a gym throwing a gym in the element, that was a fourth thing, and I sign up for a gym membership and then I went like two times in almost six months. Like it's just like, you're right, you can only really handle three core things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, you're human, IoT.
Speaker 3: And one of those is super heavy like three kids and a wife and that life and everything. And I never want to neglect that because then it just it's like repeating a cycle and then I'm not gonna do that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, no, that's really important. At least you figure that out. Instead of figuring that out through messing up and not giving that the time.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean exactly.
Speaker 2: There's worse ways for that to happen, but I think you made the right.
Speaker 3: Call and going back to share it, and it's like compartmentalizing and dealing with the stressors. You just have to go head on. As much as I want to be like dude, yeah, I got it, man, I can kill it. Still, I can still keep doing it. I her nineties in which I was gung ho for a while and then after a while, I have to just be honest. It's a stressor, but I just got to go head on and be like dude, I just I'm so sorry. It kills me and pains me to say no, but I have to walk away from this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think it's a great place to be though, for you, because I've learned, even like this early on in my career that there are just times, as much as I am a superhuman and I can do a lot of impossible things, yeah, there's just things I cannot do. And when I am overwhelmed and there's and I'm taking on too many things, I'm not I'm going to fail at something because it's inevitable, and so I've learned to be like, hey, I'm not able to take that on. Yeah I wish I could, but I just can't anymore. And I think being able to do that is a good thing. You know, that's a great thing that you were able to be like, this is not the time and place for this anymore.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I appreciate that. Yeah, because going through you're like, man, I'm such a such a loser, I'm a failure.
Speaker 2: Well, you're actually the reverse. You're actually not a failure because you learned that you had to prioritize other things and you stopped it instead of allowing it to run your life. Okay, I think you're the opposite of a failure.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, thank you. I appreciate that. Well, so what'll be your three core things this job? Okay, all right, take my hat off. It's about me.
Speaker 2: Carissa from Michigan wants to know your favorite segment from the show and what name is this?
Speaker 3: Sorry Carissa, Carissa Michigan, Michigan. I used to have a huge crush on a girl named Carissa in sixth grade.
Speaker 2: Maybe the same, but who knows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember I played I couldn't play the guitar. I'm going on a tangent. Sorry, Chrissa, but your name is Parked something. And I was in sixth grade and I was wearing like I remember air walks where thing and Jinko jeans. I'm just taking it back to a time and Hanson and Hanson Umbap was a new song. It was brand new, and I remember it was like me and this other kid named Ryan were like like vying for her love me and Ryan or me and John I forget, but me and some me and one of those two were like trying to like get Carissa. And so I think I like took it a step further and I sort of like sort of learned how to play guitar. And I was learning to play guitar to play Mumba for her, and I remember calling her house.
Speaker 2: That was.
Speaker 3: Not even that. I mean, the guitar was probably just like me just strumming it and trying to pretend like me just owning it. I forgurt if I just owned it and it would just, I don't know, sell itself. But I called her and I didn't. I never got Carissa, so apparent it didn't work.
Speaker 2: Well. Maybe she's coming back around and.
Speaker 3: This her questions what was Carrissa's legit question?
Speaker 2: But it's your favorite segment from the show.
Speaker 3: Favorite segment from the show. I like anything where a lunchbox does with his audio when he like really puts his all into like a really good call that turns into a cartoon, or when he had his bathroom confessions.
Speaker 2: Bathroom confessions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those are so much fun to listen to because I'll get the raw audio of it and hear parts of it, and there be times when I'm sitting back there putting it together and he'll walk in and I'm just I start laughing him. I can't believe you said, you know x y Z Yeah, And he would just start with him and I just start cracking up over it because it's hilarious. So I really enjoy that. I'm trying to think what else I would say. I really enjoy sometimes depending on like artists related stuff when they come in, it's kind of fun too to kind of like have them in our space and it's it's I guess it's one of those cool unique things of living in a city, Like if you're in La it's actors and that kind of stuff. And then saying even New York whatever musicians, but Nashville it's very centric to what we do. It's it's kind of cool to be in the space and see certain people. You're like, oh my god, that's really cool to see, you know, Kenny Chestney, Like, I just always remember hearing his music on the radio. And now he's he's right there and he's holding my hand right now. This is crazy.
Speaker 2: You and Kenny Chisney held hands.
Speaker 3: That's oh yeah, yeah. I hugged theim one time too. I've seen him I think three times now.
Speaker 2: Kenney hugs I know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, quick next one, good job?
Speaker 2: Why did you book that hotel for Lunchbox and Abbey? Did it really look nice? Stephanie Machigan, I believe she's referring to the haunted Hell, I know exactly what she's referring to, crafty motel situation.
Speaker 3: Yes, when they went to Arkansas to the Diamond Mine.
Speaker 2: There was not THENT house.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, that was that one we booked on purpose, the Haunted House. That was intentional. He was going there for that. Yeah, But this other one, I legitimately I know he won't he won't believe me and I know, no, one doesn't seem to think that I'm telling truth. I legitimately thought it was cool because there was an indoor pool. I was like, wow, this is so cool. There was an indoor pool. And be it straight with you, there wasn't really many options around there, especially within a decent driving distance. You only have what you had. And there's a few other murder motels on the side of the road that looked like something you would see from like strangers or something, and I'm like, those look like I've seen those in horror films.
Speaker 2: So this one looked better online.
Speaker 3: Online, it looked better than all of the ones that I saw around. It looked more conducive to I mean, there wasn't one that I'd be like, I would stay here. I mean I would have probably driven three hours to go to a different hotel and drove three hours in the next day. But I didn't think he was wanting to do that, and I figured.
Speaker 2: Well he would he would have complained about that, of course I could.
Speaker 3: I could have set up with a five star michel and chef restaurant, everything hooked up, a suite everything. He would have been like, well, I still would have dropped three hours to get there the next day. You know that Scooba stave that ridiculous, and I'd be like, all right, man, well I put you up in that. You could have been in that because I rather would have been in that. So in another world that you're right, that's what happened.
Speaker 2: There is no win scenario zero win.
Speaker 3: But my intentions were good. It seemed like a nice hotel. The rooms on the I was, the photos seemed fine, and it seemed okay, and it was relatively I think it was even a little bit further out, like well it's a little further out, but it's better than the ones that were closer. So if any of the Donna mine needs to invest in their real estate there and build a freaking hotel on there and.
Speaker 2: Turn into a gift travel yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: For sure, you definitely have a nice little hotel Elvis Presley's Place did that in Memphis. They built a nice little hotel next to it, so you don't have to stay elsewhere, you can stay right there in property. And they have a gift shop and all these freaking things like do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe they just don't have enough people visiting and they're keeping the prices to be there cheap. Yeah, maybe that's where.
Speaker 3: It could bring more visitors if they had. Maybe the problem is the hotels. They look around, they're like, oh, maybe people are camping or they can't.
Speaker 2: Oh the Eggs Arkansas is really cool for camping. I don't know in that specific area, but I've heard people go there to hike and do like cool camping and stuff. Yeah, but I don't know that that area.
Speaker 3: That would make sense. It probably is. If I looked at the map, I bet there's probably some RV pull off sites or camping sites because it was very wooded and very rural. So I was like, Oh, this definitely seems like that makes that really probably exactly what.
Speaker 2: He definitely want to have camps.
Speaker 3: No, they're giving me a tic, exactly where's my bottle service? There's bottle service in this abbe.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna take a quick break and we'll be right back. All right, Jin in Indiana wants to know your favorite thing about each of your kids, and I'm gonna challenge you here. You can only say five words about each of them, mostly because on part one we're going to catch up on life a little bit more about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right. Also, I want to I'm just curious to people. Are they really saying their state? Are you just saying that to.
Speaker 2: Avoid I would tell you if they just put their.
Speaker 3: Name Jenna, Indiana. Yeah, all right, So five words about each of my three kids. So my oldest is a boy, and I'll say that he is intelligent, energetic, comedic, loving, and good big brother. Oh that's all. That's more than five words.
Speaker 2: The thing we're keeping you we're keeping yeah, okay, and these are your favorite things about them? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes. And then my middle child wild, loving, caring, sweet and kind wild child. We love that wild child. But it has such a good heart and so sweet. And when she does something wrong, she's like she immediately is like oh so so, or she'll do things but or she's so cute. And then she's like learning her words still and she's just figuring things out. And then recently her new one is she's go, oh, what's that folsh? And I'm like, what's that? What She's ooh that folsh? Like that fels? Yeah, what's that fraush? And I'm like, oh, what's that smell?
Speaker 2: That's a cute word.
Speaker 3: So cute, and you want to be like oh, what's that fraush? But you also have to correct her so that way she can also move on from it and say smell. So when she's talking with other people, they'll go fols because there's no context clues. And then that other than like, ooh, what's that fraush?
Speaker 2: I mean, this is how happened, So she could just be on the trend.
Speaker 3: She is so f and cute, so there's that. And then my little the baby of the family, also a girl. I would say she is independent, bossy, cute, ferocious, and also super intelligent and may also be musical musically talented. He gets my drum kid at home and she whales am like, oh my gosh, she's actually like trying to keep a little beat and she's like hitting things and she's only a year and a half. I'm like, wow, with your drum kit exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I have something in my eye right now.
Speaker 2: So I thought you were crying.
Speaker 3: No no, no, it's no no, I'm not crying. No no, no, no, no at all. I have an eyelash of my eye.
Speaker 2: I'm going with you.
Speaker 3: And the light here sucks. There's one stupid fluorescent bulb light thing and it's so f and bright, and it's like shining right. I almost want to talk to you with my looking at the wall because it's so uncomfortable to do that. Oh my god, it's through to not look at you though, But I can't even see you because that damn light's blinding me.
Speaker 2: I'm a ghost. It's okay, he'll see from Tampa. Would like to know your favorite Disney ride.
Speaker 3: My favorite Oh, that's tough. And disney World or Disneyland. I guess I have to give you one for each, one for each okay. So at Disneyland there are two parks, So my favorite ride at Disneyland the traditional one, which is like the Magic Kingdom of the original o G Park. My favorite ride there has to be I'm gonna go either Wise in Wonderland because it's just so different, and then I've never seen anywhere else and it's a good kids ride. It was also my daughter's first ride ever, your Settle Child. Ye, okay, her first ride ever. So I would either alse in Wonderland or matter Horn because they're just so unique. And then the evolution of matter Horn into Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom so cool. And you have been an Expedition Everest, right, because you were Did you go to Disney World?
Speaker 2: I did, Matt, Yeah, I've been to both. But remember I didn't do Everest because you were scared. Yeah, okay, you know what I think about.
Speaker 4: You are a failure. I have a lot to my fears, and I felt like roller coaster.
Speaker 3: I'm super smooth and controlled. That's why I didn't like roller Coast. My first roller coaster wasn't until I was seventeen years old, and I had to take a drug to be able to numb myself and ride it. And I was so scared and I didn't even fully feel it because I was so numb that I just remember the sensation of my eyes watering and be're like whoa. They opened the door for me to then ride ride sober. So I was seventeen and I was around it in my whole life.
Speaker 2: It's a fear. I literally am on the thing jaky.
Speaker 3: You then get stoned or something I did.
Speaker 2: But like yourself, I went over my fear. I went on multiple rides and I still hated it. So I tried to conquer my fear and I was all, okay, that's not me saying. I went on the stupid one that splashes and you dropped like thirty feet.
Speaker 3: That's nothing. What one was that? I cried, Splash Mountain, Yeah, that's fifty feet, so you could ride that. You could definitely ride.
Speaker 2: Expression ever, I don't care.
Speaker 3: Super smooth and beautiful.
Speaker 2: I did one. I did it, and I cried the whole way through.
Speaker 3: Okay, And that's good. If you need to take a deep breath and not cry, you just got to take a deep breath or a couple of dreams.
Speaker 2: Of something that's not how that works.
Speaker 3: You're just afraid. I thought you handled your stressor's head on.
Speaker 1: I did handle it. I went on the right, right, all of them. I did one one enough, okay, fine, all right? So disney Land is that one? Those two rides, and then California Adventure. I love even though it took away Tower of Terror because I get still right over at MGM in Orlando. So I love the Guardians of Galaxy at Disneyland.
Speaker 3: You didn't ride out there, right, yeah?
Speaker 2: At Disneyland, yeah I did.
Speaker 3: Oh he wrote the Tower of Terror.
Speaker 2: Version another one that terrified me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's so smooth though, right, it's really smooth.
Speaker 2: Nothing about that was smooth.
Speaker 3: The soundtrack is amazing.
Speaker 2: Soundtrack is amazing.
Speaker 3: The visuals are so freaking cool. It feels so wifelike, really really cool. And then the theme of the riot in the line. That's one thing that Disney kills. Disney knows how to theme a line to where even if you are waiting in it, yes, it sucks, but there's still a lot of really cool things and you feel like you're immersed in that land or that space or movie.
Speaker 2: See the Star Wars ones for sure, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: So cool. Whereas if you go to other thing parks and I want out any one, because you know, it's pretty much every other one minus Universal. You go through the line, it's just a freaking que and it's so boring. It sucks you just going back and forth and back and forth. There's nothing fun to see. All you're seeing is a roller coaster that's now scare the crap out of you. And now you have second thoughts and you get it a line.
Speaker 2: Yah. When I was in the Guardians of the Galaxy, right, that thing broke like four times when we were standing in line, like no, no, no, this is my sign. I have four signs not to get on this road and then finally we were about to walk on us and I literally deer.
Speaker 3: Just dropped down my face. But you did it though, right.
Speaker 2: I did do it.
Speaker 3: It's worth it.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was awesome. That one's amazing. So see I would say I'd say Tower of Terror at it was not of Tower of Terror, the Guardians of Galaxy at California Adventure. And then the Monster's Ink Ride because that one did you ride.
Speaker 2: That one Monsters Ink Ride?
Speaker 3: It was over towards in the Hollywood area. So if you were to walk into Disneyland Californy Adventure, you walk in when you get to that roundabout where Hollywood is to your left, you go to the left and you have like that big, huge backdrop or it looks like the street continues.
Speaker 2: We ever could because I think the weight was so bad and we were remember we were only in Disneyland for one day.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Monsters Inc. Is so much fun. And there's a part of the am where it's interactive, and that lady who does the mics, oh yeah, I love that. Well it's a person that's behind a door and I'm sure it's like a voice changer thing. Or whatever, yeah, because it sounds just like the voice actor. And they will talk to you, so they see who's in the ride and they'll be like.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's like finding Nemo at Disney World.
Speaker 3: Oh they do that. Oh yes, man, what's up dude? Yeah, the same kind of thing. You're like, well, they're talking to me. And if we were on that ride and he's like, is that your lintel? Is that your owner browner or something? And I was like, oh my god, they're talking to you, dud, dude talking to you. And he's like, yes, like make suring you know. I was like, oh my god, that's oh my god, Oh my god. So that one's really cool. So I guess they give you a thrill ride and a kid ride at both of them. And then if we're going to Walt Disney World, there's four theme parks. So I'm really sorry here who asked the question.
Speaker 2: I apologize Kelsey from Tampa.
Speaker 3: You need tolls from Tampa.
Speaker 2: You can do this to Shorten.
Speaker 3: Okay, I want to get my explanations. I'll just tell you which rides and then you have to figure it out for yourself. So I'll start at the OG, We'll start at Magic Kingdom. I'm gonna go with what I've been on. I haven't been on Trunk because i've been there since i've been to these new rides, So don't hate on me for this, but I'm gonna say my favorite ride there is gonna be Pirates. That Pirates, I'll say Pirates care Bean is so much fun, and Space Mountain there is so much fun because it's super old school and they kept the old track. I'm going off on tangents and telling you why come on, damn.
Speaker 2: It, I'm gonna start giving you the wrap up.
Speaker 3: MGM. I don't call it Hollywood Studios. I call it MGM. That's stupid that they renamed it. It's MGM, will always be MGM Hollywood Studios. That's dumb. My favorite ride there has got to be that Slinky Dog Rides, really cool, Hollywood Rip Ride, Rocket, the Aerosmith Ride. That one's awesome. Oh you messed up dog, Okay, that one's really cool. I'm probably you for that. That was a little scary for a three year old. And then if you go over to Animal Kingdom, then if you go over to a three yearls came and ride. I don't even think they're not tall enough. If you go to Animal Kingdom, I have to say, I really enjoy and they're gonna get rid of it soon. Spoiler alert. The Dinosaur Ride where you did you ride that one where it's like a geep It's very similar to the track and the concept of Indiana Gys at Disney Lamb.
Speaker 2: We only did Animal Kingdom for half a day and we did Avatar in the Safari.
Speaker 3: Okay, Avatar is cool. Safar is cool. I would say Dinosaur Ride, and then I also like that they got rid of it the Dinosaur Whipworl where it's the one we spin around circles and it's a roller coaster that drops and stuff. That was so much fun.
Speaker 2: That one.
Speaker 3: I think they took that one down because they're redoing that area and they're gonna make it something else, and I can't say what it is. Okay. The next one is everything that works there, and the next one is, man, I want to tell you what it is so bad, And the next one is you can tell me. After Epcot Center, Epcot Center, that's what east to be called. People just caught Upcott now, but it's Epcot Center. And I missed Body Wars, which used to be there. It's no longer there. And I missed Ellen's Living Lamb, which Guardians the Galaxy took Oh, Cardians.
Speaker 2: Of the Galaxy is so good.
Speaker 3: It's so good, but I hate it because it took over Ellen's Living in the Land. But that was just such a that was a ride. It blew your mind. You were sitting in these pews, these massive imagine sitting in a church and these massive, long, like twenty five foot pews on the left and the right side facing forward, looking at a big screen, and you're watching something and then it turns dark and you feel like you are now. They basically take you back in time and you get shot. It's like a time machine. You go back into the pier like a fustatious period or whatever, where dinosaurs are still around, and it gets dark and then it stops being the screen and it gets really dark and foggy, starts smelling the earth and they have all the sense and everything, and then it opens up and you don't even know what opens up because it's so dark in all the fog, and all of a sudden, your pews start moving and you're like, what, we're moving? And you enter into a ride, and then you're now in a period where the dinosaurs are alive and they're everywhere and it's a slow moving ride, and it was so awesome.
Speaker 2: That's really cool.
Speaker 3: It was so cool. So for that, I hate Guardians of the Galaxy after it is. But it should have been built somewhere else. There's enough land.
Speaker 2: But that's not Guardians of Galaxy's fault.
Speaker 3: There's enough land, Disney's fault. There's enough land around there. They could build it somewhere else. They did not need to take it away from me.
Speaker 2: Well fair, but don't take it out on Guardians of the Galaxy because that's a really balm ride.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is, but I hate it because it took our not their fault. I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, we're gonna jump out here.
Speaker 3: Kept the ball so cool too. It's stupid, but it's so cool. And I also missed the damp Frozen. I thought I was frozen, so I'm I'm here for it. But it took away mouse Strom. They took away the NOI, the Norway ride with the trolls and everything.
Speaker 2: Say, look at what you've done.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry, Kelsey. This one could go on for an hour and I have to go.
Speaker 2: So it was more okay, we got to jump out of here. Thank you for coming on for par three. Sorry, I know it's all good. Also, I need you to post on Instagram because we didn't get to this question. Emily from Tech Texas needs your birth playlist, So please post on your Instagram story.
Speaker 3: This weekend my birth playlist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you had a birth playlist for your wife.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean here's the thing with that. I just go through and I have a bunch of rad songs and I just started putting them in order, So I guess I can give you a share it. I don't remember what songs. I remember some songs, but I can just share you with all my songs in general. Yeah, what would I do? Where would I put that?
Speaker 2: Like on on your Instagram story? Can you throw together a little playlist on whatever? However? You listen and.
Speaker 3: Share link to the playlist at the main All right, I told you I do three things here. Now I'm going to do a fourth thing. I'm going to make a playlist.
Speaker 2: You didn't get to it because you were going off about Disney. Oh no, just at least your five songs.
Speaker 3: Five songs I could do five songs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I chi that's a compromise.
Speaker 3: Okay for Emily from Texas, you won't get the full experience. So I'm like his birthing was longer than five songs.
Speaker 2: Well, you can add to it as your life goes on, but for the moment, five five songs.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool, five sauce.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna jump out of here. Scuba, thanks for joining me. Tell people where they can find you.
Speaker 3: You can find me on Instagram and Twitter at Scuba Seed Radio, s CBAS tv R Radio.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, and you can follow me out my girl Morgan okay. Yeah. Every time you sell it it like bos my mind. So I just have to move forward. Please don't listen to my new podcast. Take this personally. I hope that you guys love it. You can also follow that Instagram.
Speaker 3: Take this personally, yeah, but don't take it personally though, but do though.
Speaker 2: I don't take anything personally. I hang out with all of these who.
Speaker 3: Against every day. Okay, all right, yeah bye. So yeah, that's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this wee go. Follow the show on all social platforms, show and follow at web Girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.