Speaker 1: Take it off.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, we don't want to get hit by the fl.
Speaker 3: Right on YouTube. Kitty would never do Kitty would never would never fucking episode to twelve?
Speaker 2: Are we on to twelve right now? Ye? I don't know if you guys see this.
Speaker 3: I don't want to give a free shout out today even know we're doing shot out in a free shadow, but shout out Airta for making these fucking t shirts.
Speaker 2: Bro, I'm not this goode in they.
Speaker 4: And they naturally they naturally fold up here because you guys know, you boys know if you're rocking the tea you want to you want to flip it up one or you want to you want to sitting on.
Speaker 2: Top of the bike.
Speaker 3: You gotta be kidding me with that. Yeah, that's not even real. You look good, thanks, brother, It was good. Well, it's been a weird couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: Everywhere we go, wait wait, wait, we need a the person sponsor, the presenting sponsor, the the greatest truck of all time, the greatest brain of all time.
Speaker 2: Football season is over, but we're gonna still root for our favorite team. Yeah, which which is the chef?
Speaker 3: Which is the Chevy Playdo?
Speaker 2: According to JD.
Speaker 3: Power, the Chevy Chuck has won more New Vehicle awards than any other brand, and that.
Speaker 2: Brand and that's some serious hardware.
Speaker 3: Dude, do us a favor, go to Chevy dot com and for JD Power Awards, go to JD power dot com Forward Slash Awards. But don't do it unless you are not a gritty. It was gonna curse, but you know, we gotta keep it.
Speaker 2: We gotta cle reliable and hard.
Speaker 3: I'm must put a bomb out of works bomb. Yeah, hardworking, hardworking, you can say hardworking, lunch pale guy, lunch pale cat. Dude, don't just go on the website because we said go on the website. Go on the website because you think I want to become a better human being?
Speaker 2: Are much better? Here? Did I say that?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Was a JD power dot com Slash Awards. We can fucking cuss again?
Speaker 2: What were we? What were we? Yeah? You're no.
Speaker 4: Your physique you said, the last couple of weeks have been weird. Yeah, absolute, Your glow up is coming.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Your glop is here is upon us.
Speaker 3: We were right before we started EGO, you said something that really hit me in the heart. Yeah, you said, are you hitting your Moojie era. Yeah, Moodie's been in his ear since he was twelve years old.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you had to be the kids sitting there watching watch and you know, watching him just play pick up checks, letching right, and you're you're just the extra, you know what I mean, because you're you're bulking at all times.
Speaker 2: It paid off.
Speaker 4: But now that now that it's the off season and you get to you get the ACL surgery, so you've lost a lot of weight, you are like, I love.
Speaker 3: How you navigate shit, did you You're a big brain motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Dude. You're a big brain cat.
Speaker 4: And and as as great as you look right now, there are you see the comments you see people when we're at the live shows. People are like, hey, what's the deal, what's going on? And it seems like you're not really trying to put weight back on. How do you respond to those people when you see those comps because.
Speaker 2: They're out there, let's not pretend like cos they're like, oh, Will's look a little it's more stout than the boy, which I'm thinking I got to lose some weight now, Yeah, did you take.
Speaker 3: It with a grain of salt? Yeah, people out there gonna say things. Maybe some people just want to punch up every once in a while, but yeah, live show. People want to come out there and say, hey are you what's the deal with you playing? And I say, brother, there's a lot of time. No, hey, when are you gonna sign? I say, there's there's some phone calls out there. Your boy's gotten some phone calls. Now, all right, this is the game, in this game that you're in now, free agency, that first wave has already gone. The draft's gonna happen. You know, we'll see, dude, if the boy needs to start gaining weight, he'll start. He'll start gaining weight. But the number one key is just getting this knee right. Yeah, and don't get it twisted.
Speaker 4: Like if you were going on your second contract or obviously this will be your third one coming up. Like if you were if you were like literally all you had was ball and that's all you were gonna do, you might jump at one of the first things that comes across your desk, you know, Like the first way people talk about the first wave of free agency or whatever, guys are getting picked up, you know, left and right, and then the second wave comes. It's like the market might go down like you're not You're not in that, you're not in that shift. You kind of get to pick your shot, you know what I mean. Yeah, and there's there's a good spot to be And.
Speaker 2: It's like Obj, he's still out there.
Speaker 4: Reports of him commanding the money, he's commanding he could have been signed.
Speaker 2: Tweeted about that.
Speaker 3: He tweeted about that and said, I'm not asking for twenty I'm just asking for something more respectful.
Speaker 4: But you know that game, like I'm not asked for twenty, but that you know, it's might be it might be nineteen and a half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: I think there will be a lot of clarity. I don't know if I can even say this. I think there'll be a lot a lot more clarity on my life in the next couple of weeks. And I'll just leave it at that voice. We will say that's all we need it, that's all we needed. There will be a lot more clarity in different.
Speaker 2: Saying the same thing as you're saying it, all these voices just in your head in the clarity, yeah, dude. But yeah, man, it's been a cool couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: It's been nice, dude, it's been It's definitely a different body style than I'm used to. And it is one of those things where you know I was always like a leaner.
Speaker 2: It's to see you get big again. Yeah, gonna suck.
Speaker 4: Wait on, because I'm gonna remind you them behave Remember how good for this one?
Speaker 3: Just like a photo of you and me in the spring turb but it looks like ship now, Bud, I got these teeth, but remember something about their past wrong and you can block pass rushers. Yeah, now weeks a lot more clarity.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, come on now, when you got it, when you got a podcast rock and the way that the boys do right now, shot at the tier once you can kind of pick your shot, you know what I mean? You know your boy he never I was never gating ready until the time was right.
Speaker 3: And I'll tell you what to dude. I see you got a little trying in this this weekend. Yeah, so kiss on the on the skin. Taylor opened his pool for us on Saturday. Open had a hell of a day Saturday at your house. Very kid, viby, yeah, very kid.
Speaker 4: But we ran into each other the Farmer's Market, right, farmers Market Saturdays.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, I was like do you come here a lot? I was like, I come here every weekend. He's like, no, you don't. I was like, yeah, okay, ate it.
Speaker 2: And I was like whatever, we be taking a win there, like she was like before one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like when I'm not and I wasn't playing in the season. We would go in the weekends in the fall, but we hadn't been since.
Speaker 3: The fall, so yeah, you can't really, I mean, I don't go yeah right right, usually, yeah, you're playing playing, but yeah, dude, Farmer's Market, Franklin, Farmer's Market, Dude is a fantastic place.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 4: It's one of the best. And I, I uh spent a little. I spent a little this weekend on seafood. I'm gonna get into the seafood and see if I can make some stuff. Yeah, the king krab legs that were being sold, they were monsters, dude.
Speaker 2: Then, fucking that is a monster.
Speaker 4: You remember you, Hey, Taylor checked this out and this thame was fucking hey, how fuck can that go down your throat? And you showed me and it was really impressive. Now then like crab legs, Now they'll get a little spikey on the side. You gotta be careful with that cat penis like.
Speaker 2: Bananas, pop sinicles, anything else you know you might try.
Speaker 4: But yess, Mark was a good weekend. Then we went over to Taylor's. After the kids went down for a nap, We go over to Taylor's. We got kissed by the sun a little bit. But also Sunday yesterday was a nice vibe.
Speaker 2: Of great day. Yesterday.
Speaker 3: I saw via Instagram you fell asleep. Yeah, a page of two of a book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, you get too. Yeah, you get two pages dozed, and you're.
Speaker 3: Not suffer if you suffer from nighttime anxiety. For those of you listening, open up a book, brother, five pages in you'll be dozing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no fucking problem.
Speaker 3: That's a that's a sleep pack right there. It really is a sleep pack. That's the time to do it.
Speaker 2: I was in too, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your boy, no, as you can tell to no sunscreen. I just yesterday twenty minutes, just as naked as I could be in the sun.
Speaker 2: And then that's when I went and kind of fell asleep and then naked as you were like legally allowed to be. Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is one of those things, dude, the sun coming back.
Speaker 2: The vibes are just higher. I woke up this.
Speaker 3: Morning, took my kids to school, and legit was like, Man, this is gonna be a great fucking Day's gonna be given me. Be a phenomenal day, dude. So got my workout in the morning. Watch that sunrise. I'm not flexing right now. We can break down my workouts at a different time. But was I up a four thirty? Yes, dude, was it up before Jocko? There's no question. So that's not That's not what this episode's about. But I'm just saying, watch the sunrise. Saw there wasn't a clown in the sky. Fuck what a we've been having?
Speaker 2: Brother? Is that?
Speaker 3: Now here's the negative And I hate being a negative Nancy on a good Viber's Podcasonna slow it down, I know, but I must speak my truth, William, and I'm going to right now. This weather's fantastic, but it's short lived. In three weeks, we're gonna be burning up mosquito bites everywhere, heat, hot rain.
Speaker 4: That's still one thing that like winter, doesn't get enough credit for us.
Speaker 3: It keeps the bugs away, It keeps yes, it keeps bugs all the way. I'll tell you what to dude, a couple of nights ago. I believe it was Saturday night after you left. I walked outside for putting the kids down. Yeah, and I could hear the frogs going Armageddon of the insects is now pawn us again.
Speaker 2: They're coming.
Speaker 3: You go out in the winter time and it's quiet, it's eerie almost, and the summertime starts hitting. Legit World War three in the South when it comes to insects and bugs, they're fucking out there killing each other all night. They're going fucking crazy on each other. And it was nice to hear that warfare. The weather's back for the boys, because what's horrible for them is white noise. For me, it was a nice feeling. Now the bug you know, it is what it is. But they're not out yet. But they are coming.
Speaker 2: They are coming.
Speaker 4: But these next like I would say, this next month, maybe two, right, maybe we'll get too sweetze too and there until about June, I think we'll be living a good life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, may may slid. It all depends on April, do because usually April's when those showers come. April showers bring me flowers. You know what I'm talking about. Mitch, Yes, you're not in the back poetic that is I think part of the poem at one point. Yeah, it's definitely a phrase now, but I believe at one point it was written in a poem. But you know what was tough that I did not expect is how muggy Tehos was Texas. Yes, dude, we pulled into Austin. I had that hoodie on because it was freezing here. Yes, freezing, we pull into Texas. Now, let me just say real quick, I've already tweeted it once and if you don't follow, now's the time. But I'm going to tell you right now, if you're just watching this episode, I retract my negative statements about Austin, Texas. The last time I was there, I did not enjoy myself. A lot of homeless. There's a lot of homeless out there. However, this time I went there at home, didn't buy the entire way, not the entire There's always gonna be a little bit. Diversity boys, Texas University of Texas outstanding school, phenomenal colors, great facilities. They were a little and I say this with a grain of salt, because they ended up getting a lot stronger, a little more difficult to deal with.
Speaker 2: They have a lot of a lot more red tape are red tubversity get around.
Speaker 3: But that being said, they got Sark, sat him down. We only had fifteen minutes. You know, your boys push it to eighteen and it was a phenomenal interview. Dude, that's out now. You guys can listen to that whenever you want. Dude, have to listen to this episode. Scoot over there, subscribe on scrab We scribed do the whole fucking thing already watched because we're talking to tier ones right now.
Speaker 2: We're talking in any New Texas fans that we have here.
Speaker 4: We are a horns down Pots Taylor horns down, fifty percent hornszone.
Speaker 2: Way.
Speaker 3: We don't have to be right now. We can find out bloss horns upper horns down, Brother.
Speaker 2: Horn horns down.
Speaker 3: That too.
Speaker 2: Hear me with that.
Speaker 3: Okay, so right now we're a sixty six percent horns down podcast. Jack Horns, upper horns down, horns up.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 5: The real ut resides in Knoxville, Tennis and not a hard damn fact. Tennessee was established eighty years prior to Texas. Any of these fucking Texas fans that want to say old Texas is the real ut. Shut the fuck up, dude.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's a that's a great that's a great favorite ass right there.
Speaker 3: Hey, that was good. I'm gonna I'm gonna hold on. No, that's a that's a clip. That's gotta be a clip. I have something to show your record. I'm telling you it's the fucking hitter. Just don't sleep on that. Bring Katy Perry back. I don't even know what she's doing anymore.
Speaker 2: When I saw Jack horns down, your horns up, horns up? Brother, there you go.
Speaker 3: So we are a sixty percent horns down podcast.
Speaker 2: Jack pay horns up for horns down, horns up. Baby, let's stope he can't take it easy. We can get his attention. That's what more to three horns down pod?
Speaker 3: Do the percentage on? I don't got that quarter three is I did look something up earlier this week and I said what college is UT and it said University of Texas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, look at these facts right here.
Speaker 2: Give me in nineteen I.
Speaker 1: Mean seventeen ninety four versus eighteen eighty three.
Speaker 5: Bro, we had kids who were in the first class in Tennessee that were grandparents by the time they had their first classes.
Speaker 3: You could literally say they were almost dead, if not most of them were dead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, probably, I mean in the seventeen hundreds, most likely all of them.
Speaker 1: They could be second generation there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, I get it, brother, I understand what you're saying. A lot of history and tradition out there. Sixty percent what he oi? Quarter three? Hees, brother, it is not.
Speaker 6: What's well, like, what is the percentage of like one out of seven?
Speaker 4: See, that's what the I don't I go on one hundred divided by seven?
Speaker 3: That this is not the AMMO you want to give THEO right now?
Speaker 2: Wait? Wait, one hundred divided by seven. He can't do the math either. Seven.
Speaker 3: By the way you're doing that, ten is seventy, eleven is seventy seven.
Speaker 2: You go, you go zero, and then you go one, and then it's thirty four four point two forty point two times seven.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, hold on, you might be onto something him.
Speaker 2: Thirteen point two times seven? What's fourteen point two times that?
Speaker 5: What's fourteen seventy ninety nine point four?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's off, that's wrong. Fourteen point two times four fifty six point eight.
Speaker 6: That sounds like I was okay, I stank corrected my bad.
Speaker 3: Well, he's six point eight percent horns down on this bus.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: I don't think we would love I would love to see if that was if that is actually correct.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to do it, But maybe I think.
Speaker 3: I don't know what Garrett's out there just on Jack. I don't know why he's against He's a Bama guy.
Speaker 1: Bama and Texas have been going at it the last seas.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's something I don't know. I retracted, irontracted gap track the.
Speaker 2: Gag on that. Huh, we're a fift What did I say? Fifty? That's what details round up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a podcast podcast, Brother, we got Jack. Did you enjoy yourself at least in Austin?
Speaker 5: Bro, Don't get me wrong, I'm horns down because I'm a Tennessee fan.
Speaker 1: But I love Austin. Yeah, I love Texas like they do.
Speaker 2: Texas really is a fucking.
Speaker 1: Red tape everywhere.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was the nicest facility we have seen so far as a podcast, without a doubt.
Speaker 2: Hold that just for a second, because I wanted.
Speaker 4: I do want to talk about that stuff too, But we talk about all the red tapes surrounding it. Dude, meeting John and Tommy. Yeah, it seems like we have a There were some good conversations and then once you got to understand why the red tape was the red tape, you kind of you kind of got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because there it's a big time program with a lot of products.
Speaker 2: They don't they don't. Yeah, they're not throwing that ass at everything for everybody.
Speaker 3: You know what, I mean, everyone's school in Texas. And I say that after TCU has gone into college football playoffs. I'm saying that right now, No Texexas on their way up.
Speaker 2: We're going back.
Speaker 4: Hey we're orange down at for Texas, but we're also horning for Texas.
Speaker 2: You know, you can be that at the same time. You could say that. You could say that to me and I'll say it. The University of Texas was a great time.
Speaker 3: We're horning for the for the orange and for the orange and white, for the burnt orange. I do love U T I I don't know why it back to jack Dune.
Speaker 2: That burnt orange.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's it's a great It goes.
Speaker 2: So fucking hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, burnt orange is out there though.
Speaker 5: You don't see that Knoxville orange anywhere else besides Knoxville.
Speaker 1: That's all. But but what are you saying reddible colors games?
Speaker 3: Are you telling me that that burnt orange is not as good?
Speaker 5: I'm saying that there are other colleges out there that have that burn orange, no one has.
Speaker 3: What's your preference in orange color?
Speaker 2: I'll ask that.
Speaker 5: Let I mean the sunset orange is considered burn orange.
Speaker 1: I don't think you can beat that. But that's just strictly from.
Speaker 3: I love him being honest. I love him being honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got to be objective about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I appreciate you being objective.
Speaker 5: Tennessee orange is objectively obnoxious.
Speaker 1: It is a very bright, potent orange. So that like really warm Sulton fan base. Yeah, potent fan base.
Speaker 4: In the exclusivity you feel like you have when you're a Texas football player, Like you're you're walking around those facilities and yeah, if you're a player walking around, I don't see how you walk out and not think, you know, I want to fucking go to Texas. And that's coming from a boy. I trust me. I believe red. I'm all big Red and I'm still pro big redding at all. But you walk especially if you're in you live in Texas, and Texas gives you that offer probably in nowadays eighth grade.
Speaker 5: I mean, you saw that map of how many players they have from in the country and how many are in Texas versus the rest of the country.
Speaker 1: They keep that shit in house.
Speaker 3: But all that's what you can do because Texas is Texas huge. Unbelievable dude. I said this a bunch of times, but I'll say it one more time, just so it's officially on file. When I was in high school, that was a school that was like one of the three schools. I was like, if they offer I'm committing on the spot.
Speaker 2: Would you if you had offers from them? And LSU? Where you're going? Oh? Or or do we need to wait? Yeah? Or USC? Or should we wait to go down the shop?
Speaker 3: LSU a couple of times that we're gonna be blown away by them. I haven't seen their facilities, but we're gonna be blown away.
Speaker 1: Like this that's gonna rival Texas really hard.
Speaker 3: Their I heard their facilities, fucking rep Their campus is beautiful. They have an open container law there too. They literally have drive through liquor stores in Louisiana. Isn't that crazy? We can literally get a drink and put it in your cup holder and as long as the little paper stays on and they pull you over like, oh so you're good.
Speaker 2: Isn't that wild? That's the Louisiana though.
Speaker 3: It's a crazy culture, like Texas is its own entity as well. But Louisiana is like a wild culture.
Speaker 2: Wild. But that pride at Texas bro I know, but but but again, I don't have.
Speaker 3: A I don't have a whole the purple, the purple, the yellow, the white, like that's a that's a cool color scheme too. Now, if I'm basing color schemes, Texas is way over l s U. But way over I think that burnt orange, dude, I get horny purple and yellow. When they're always rocking the white with the yellow, I need to see, like that's hard they got yeah that yeah, yellow. But this is what they usually wear right there. They usually wear the whites and the yellow on top. But I think one thing that's going to set them apart the stadium. LSU stadium is fucking insane. It's crazy because Texas.
Speaker 4: The stadium, it's beautiful, but it wasn't Like here's the issue with my blow whin stadium's here's the issue with techn you agree, Nebraska, yeah, stadium yes, But I'll tell you why.
Speaker 3: The tunnel yes, And I'll tell you why Texas when you walk out in the stadium very old with a back that's very new, and it definitely clashes with each other. I think if it was all like that new, the new part they put up with the big screen, those those Master suites that are in there, like two hundred fifty thousand dollars for a season, that if that was all the way around like that, you're looking at one of the top stadiums in the country. But I think Lincoln, Lincoln's awesome, Lincoln rips. I love Lincoln.
Speaker 2: Just making sure you know, I'll just bring everything back to Nebraska. It helps have that validation.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to bring up when Jet we were making sure Jack was being objective about things. I think there was something you said in Texas that was not very objective. You said that Nebraska had better facilities than Texas. I don't agree, but I do want you to speak whatever that truth is, if it's actually truthful, if you want to be objective right now.
Speaker 4: I think number one, I think they're both they both rival each other very well. I think the color schemes at Texas it's when you got that white and they got that lighting going on there, it's it's it's easy to fall in love like that goal.
Speaker 3: That not that gold, the gun metal gray in the locker rooms too. That hop was and they could they could.
Speaker 4: They do a good job complimenting each other all the way around the facility. Nebraska, They've obvious, they've they're you know, always it seems like developing something. But they kind of have that black and the red going on now in some of the newer developed spots. I think once they get continuity around that, like, that's gonna go hard. And not to mention black and red is a awesome color. Yeah, And the way they're doing the led lights and everything, like, yeah, that shit looks fucking looks high. And I'm talking about that just with schools in general who do that, Like that shit looks tough.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: But Nebraska's new facilities that are coming they're gonna be it.
Speaker 3: So so you can see the holes and you're yeah, yeah, okay, good, you said You're it's gonna be it. I'm saying objectively right now, I think.
Speaker 2: They rival each other easy, and I'm giving the edge of Nebraska. You're giving the edge of Nebraska.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you see, I don't think you're being objective there because I think we all because we can all agree that Michigan's facilities were better than Nebraska.
Speaker 2: M you guys had a weight room, weight room, we have a fire weight room.
Speaker 1: Is insane.
Speaker 3: That Hey, that's where fucking our weight room is big now, sixteen thousand square feet. I think that's happened.
Speaker 5: Ye weight room reminded me though of like in early two thousands, kind of like it was premiere that I think will maybe beat out.
Speaker 3: And I said that to him too, but he just won't get off.
Speaker 1: Like right now, right now, I think right now.
Speaker 3: Texas, from what we've seen, Texas, Michigan, Nebraska, those are the top three I think.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't think Michigan's got it like that, like.
Speaker 3: I think right now, because everything is updated there now, Once that two hundred million dollar facility comes in where it's just football, I can almost guarantee that Nebraska will have better, a better setup than Michigan.
Speaker 2: But right now they do not.
Speaker 3: And that's okay because in a year, the two hundred million dollar facility is going to be up and running.
Speaker 2: Well, we're gonna have a whole new conversation about that, then talk about the entirety of the facilities. Like, our facilities are right there.
Speaker 4: You get in that tunnel walk and you're going right out to the stadium, and I like our stadium over at the Big House. We're louder, Yeah, I think more sold out. There's a we got the fucking fans. There's a level of the Big House being overrated. Yeah, and that's speaking of one hundred and fifteen thousand people in a stadium. It needs to be much louder. Here's how you fix that right away. You can't fix structure, Jackie. That's history.
Speaker 3: And Michigan will never ever ever give up the structure of the Big House because it is such an iconic figure in an arbor Michigan. What I would do, though, tear those fucking bench sheets out, align the whole stadium with aluminum, just like they do at the University of Washington, just like they do at Seattle.
Speaker 2: It'll literally vibrate.
Speaker 3: You'll get I can almost guarantee twice as much volume for half the price.
Speaker 2: I'm just letting you know that's what they need to do.
Speaker 3: If you get loud, then the history and tradition and all that now keeps up. But when you walk in there, unless it's like Ohio State the third weekend in November, it's not that loud of a stadium.
Speaker 4: But let's talk about the quality of fan that's in each spot. Like Michigan, you ain't got them doggish fans.
Speaker 2: Bro old fans.
Speaker 4: I really hope there's a lot of go There's a lot you've you've even talked about before. There's just a lot going on in Michigan to where you don't have them fucking diehards.
Speaker 3: It's not like they are diehards, but they are. It is much more of a white collar setup. It's like a preppy die hard fan. I know, and I that hurt to hear because I know who I am. Yet I am a part of that school, and I wish there was a little more that white room. Now, herb that strength coach, that's grit, that's fucking grit in there.
Speaker 2: Now, he's the guy, he's a.
Speaker 3: Statmos fucking grit that the football team is fucking grit, that hockey team grit, their basketball team tough year this year fucking grit. However, the school itself, it's not that gritty. It's not a gritty school.
Speaker 2: It's not weird.
Speaker 3: It's not going to be LSU, it's not even South Carolina.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 3: And does that disappoint me a little bit? It doesn't disappoint me, But it's just not It doesn't like if I'm if I'm speaking strictly on Taylor Lawan and the representation of myself, like it doesn't match. You know what I'm talking about, Guys, You guys fucking picking up what I'm putting down here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know what you're talking about, now I do. They're more in line with the four values that you'd like to have any school.
Speaker 3: The ten most hardcore fans of the University of Michigan, they're going to rival any other school because they're they're fucking it was any school you're there're gonna be some fucking diehards out there now Lincoln, Nebraska, that's fucking blue collar, stand in a quarter, see the entire state type of fucking mentality.
Speaker 2: But they'll they'll they'll definitely shake your hand after the game though.
Speaker 3: That is the most mind blowing, That is the most mind blowing thing. Got absolutely butt fucked in Lincoln, Nebraska one time playing football, and that walked out of that stadium sore, limping, and they're like, hey, brother, great, hey, great job out there. The rest of Sason weird. Word of god, it's very weird. How polite are you?
Speaker 2: Guys? Are about a little bit more. I don't like that, But there's a lot of juice in that stadium.
Speaker 4: Speaking of juice, speaking of energy, we are brought to you by Proper Wild. If you suffer from symptoms of ADHD lack of focus, no productivity, your brain is constantly wondering, you need to check out the boys of Proper Wild because they have clean all day energy shots. Proper Wild uses organic caffeine stacked with lthenine, which has clinically been shown to boost your energy, focus and productivity without digitters or crash. No preservatives, no artificial sweeteners, no horrible chemicals, no bullshit, just natural tasting energy shots with clean ingredients that work. Go to Properwild dot com, dot com, forward slash barstool to.
Speaker 2: Try proper Wild for thirty percent off.
Speaker 4: Boys, and I'm talking this little variety pack that's getting a little light because we crushed them.
Speaker 2: Oh while they're all gone, we got this limon limeboy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I ripped a lemon lime earlier and I've been dialed in.
Speaker 3: But it's not like you know your energy you're talking about ut. You know, when you hit Tennessee, you hit them other caffeines. You hit them other caffeines. It's a little artificial, like there's always a weird.
Speaker 5: Like a coffee sometimes half way through it. And I started getting those jitters saying this. It literally is just you're right there in the middle.
Speaker 1: It's perfect.
Speaker 4: Also crushing a Lotte and literally it's like the saying you get jitters. I start pitting a little bit more. I feel like anxiety versus like, you know, pure focus.
Speaker 2: Didn't see that coming. Huh. That's fucking wild.
Speaker 4: But Properwild dot Com for slash bar sol thirty percent off from the Boys to you.
Speaker 2: You guys will love you, guys will love it. Proper World really is them? Is really them? With that? I am going to hit one.
Speaker 3: Give me give me a little sit. Yeah, I do want one.
Speaker 2: Oh that lemon lime is nice. Oh let me get a lemon lime, dude, you an apple or lemon lin? Me is the apple? Solid.
Speaker 3: Give me that lemon lime. Don you see it? Mitch, Mitch. Mitch gave me a little comment too. When we were back in what was this school we went to before South Carolina? South Carolina. We're at the bar, unsolicited walks out to me and goes, hey, your ass is getting better.
Speaker 2: Wow man, middle of the night too. Drinks were following up he walks were flowing. Looked at him. I popped the head.
Speaker 3: Thanks, man, I really I needed that more than you know, because when that a cl goes, if you ran a cl boys and you can't be getting on those lags too much, those cheeks are the first thing to leave. Never had the most phenomenal ass in the world.
Speaker 2: Hey, but it works. It easy killing it works now, it works. The thing works hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is really good. Fidlse do we got not what else?
Speaker 2: Like? There's a lot of ships. But again, I'm operating differently right now.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about the We talked about the facilities, we talked about all that. We got some barbecue out there. Terry Black.
Speaker 4: Oh, we got blacked by Terry at his little barbecue joint.
Speaker 3: And it is I love the setup.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 3: You walk in, you're getting a single file line. There's a buffet style. You're picking your sads. When you pick your sads, you now getting another line and you go up. That's when the anxiety hits. Right, you're hitting a barbecue spot. Everyone's like, this is the number one spot in Austin. And there's the real texts are like, no, I sent the spot.
Speaker 2: In the hot huff saying, oh baby, go walk in. You should getting that line right there, Like, oh my god, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: We walk up to it, tadded individual and he goes, what are we getting today? Boys realizes there's six of us. Correct, there's six of us going on coming up. He goes, go and bring all those trades up here, starts giving us sample so absolutely everything you can possibly have, tells us how it's cooked, how long it's cooked, how it season everything in between. Dude, But brother, there was a lot of meat consumed by the boys Jack. There's a there's an argument to whether Jack really ate a lot or not because he was fighting the old Vegas fight.
Speaker 2: Brother, I'm just saying what the argument.
Speaker 5: Wanted to do this when you know I'm the one who my play was so fucking clean. The argument I have the video there's no argument. There's substantial evidence.
Speaker 2: I think you're projecting from Vegas. Before before that video was taken, I heard Jack defending himself. What here, Mitchy?
Speaker 6: Before that video was taken, there was caught out a peripher Jack taking some food off of his plate and putting on others.
Speaker 5: So he's putting to the left. You check the tapes on the farthest seats on the left. So was I putting it on the plate of the tape?
Speaker 3: I loving Mitch's ust brother right now, dude, brother, shut up.
Speaker 2: In context, we were in Vegas and Jack.
Speaker 4: We all ate wings, and Jack not eunotionally sadly left a lot of meat on the bones with all.
Speaker 5: His wings they left on my plate. Yeah, look, I admitted to this.
Speaker 4: I was wrong, but trying to set up something in Texas when that's barbecue, it's like, bro, we haven't you post anything?
Speaker 3: No, he didn't, did you No, because that's not my game.
Speaker 2: But because he knew, he just knew. He knew. We had ten pounds of meat, and everybody did what they could.
Speaker 3: There was a point when Jack was talking about the situation where he crushed food and you guys didn't you did say, I feel solid about our story right now, and I I think that's what really put it in for Jabs because.
Speaker 2: Right now he threatened me with the video. We live tweeter right now he threatened me with the video, and I go whatever, I said, I'm like, hey, I feel good about where we're at.
Speaker 1: Rhett, Ever, I think you.
Speaker 2: Wish me to the video. You whispered to me, and you go, oh there we go. You go. He said something about like you keep this up, like just know that I got.
Speaker 1: This fucking stuck me up outside.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we like right right when we walked out the door, I turn around immediately put my finger in Jack someone.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you guys them to fucking tell me, dude.
Speaker 3: So Terry Blacks was delicious, dude. The guy was extremely accommodting. We ate a whole bunch of meat that was Now Will has his own story, but I'll say, mind, that is probably the best barbecue I've ever had. And there's probably a lot of textans out there listening right now and going, brother, you have no idea there's a couple down Route sixty six that you're gonna fucking just fall into. Go to a place over there, some guys been doing it for sixty years in the same smoke. Or he might make the best barbecue all time. For now, this is the best barbecue I've had of all time. But you you ran into a bit off a city situation, uh in Houston, with your with your barbecue. Yeah so, and maybe you can get some more clarity here, maybe the people can help you.
Speaker 2: Right. I'm a big brisket guy. I love brisket. I love ribs.
Speaker 4: I feel like pulled pork and everything else you're gonna kind of taste the same. It's all, it's all kind of the same, right, But taste of the brisket. The brisket is phenomenal. Terry Black's great place to go get barbecue, but the best brisket I feel like I've had so far in my life as an adolescent and an adult has been at this spot called Q in the fucking Houston Airport.
Speaker 2: And that's gonna take every by by surprise. I know, trust me, I'll listen.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to figure my shit out too, because I am a big barbecue guy, like I fucking love barbecue. The son Like yesterday when we were out on the deck, I'm like, man, I need to get we need to get all this stuff going because it's grilling season.
Speaker 2: Grilling season is upon us. Like, that's vibes, that's socializing, it's the best.
Speaker 3: You're looking for a grill?
Speaker 4: Still looking for grill for anybody out there. Was hoping to pull some uh so I was hoping to pull some trigger. But it hasn't worked out. So your boy is in the market for a nice grill, a nice new grill because I do love smoking meat. That's been my my little forte, which which probably way I need to have the boys over again.
Speaker 2: I need around two.
Speaker 3: You weren't proud of that. I thought it was pretty decent. Well, I know what my potential is.
Speaker 4: That's why you know what I mean, Like it's it's okay if you guys enjoyed it and there's a little bit of fluff and trying to enjoy it and just telling me for my own But I know what I'm capable of.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: The never been a massive barbecue consumer. Yeah, I thoroughly enjoyed myself.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Me and Ribs. I've had a Ribs like three times in my life. Every single time I've had him, I've thrown up. Yeah, and that was the fourth time I've had him and I didn't throw up. So to me, I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Dial in that apple hal apenio rib for you, and you're gonna you're gonna have a different tune.
Speaker 2: I think. I know you're still gonna have a different tune.
Speaker 3: You know what I love in the barbecue game is the uh the cheddar jalapenia stuffed sausage. That to me, sausage at Terry Blacks just so fucking eazy, Buddy, I know, I know, to go back.
Speaker 4: They were awesome, They're ribs, they're uh sausage. Those are my two favorites.
Speaker 2: But getting back onto this brisket, and maybe there's some Texans out there, some people that know what I'm talking about when he.
Speaker 3: Spank that thing, Horny Ornie, Bro, Sorry, we got there.
Speaker 2: That's my fault.
Speaker 4: That's my thinking of the brisket. It's coming at it's coming at me right now. But the the ratio with the brisket, the meat and the fat, just the texture, the juiciness and everything in between. Bro, I'm telling you, q Q Barbecue at the Houston Airport is so far I believe the best brisket I've ever had in my life.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. If you use the word airport in that, it's just I know I'm gonna lose a.
Speaker 2: Lot of credibility. But maybe there are people out there, maybe.
Speaker 4: Ques like a spot in or in Houston that I'm not aware of, you know, but I'm not fucking joking.
Speaker 2: Well, we we had that fucking we fly to Houston just to go eat at the airport.
Speaker 3: Every time I've flown to Houston with the team, guys are apparently that the food there is phenomenal. Papa Guyos. I believe it's a spot out there. It's like a seafood Cajun thing. I think it's it's supposed.
Speaker 2: To be insane. I've heard about it. Everyone's always going there.
Speaker 3: I mean we go there once a year, right, so guys are always piling in to an Ober and ripping over there to popados. Yeah, they have a seafood chain.
Speaker 7: They have a Mexican chain, and then they have a barbecue chain and it's like papatos like.
Speaker 2: Peel and eat stuff seafood.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know like that. I always wanted to go to a seafood place that has the bag like it has a bag of seafood with just the buttering in the season.
Speaker 2: And I think it's overrated. Really, I've never had it.
Speaker 4: Well, I said good on the Papa Do thing because we went to uh I don't know what it was called, but Keenan Robinson took us somewhere when we were out in Virginia if hecause people love that seasoned bag and butter stuff. But you know, it's it's too messy for too much work for a little bit of for a little bit of a return on investment.
Speaker 3: That makes me a little worried about our stop at LSU coming up, because we're gonna have a crawfish boil out there.
Speaker 2: And I think there's just a very social setting.
Speaker 3: It's it's all it's all work and a little play, but it's a big time social setting for sure.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: I'm just like, you know when Charles she's from Maryland, and when she want to take me to the Crab the Crab like opening up crab and everything else, Like I get the social aspect of it, but it's like.
Speaker 2: What are we fucking doing here? Like I'm working way too hard for this ship.
Speaker 3: You gotta get on the Instagram, bro, sometimes the food things pop up. I saw some chick twisting off the sides of a crab and it's going like this, the thing would just rip out. Now, she had a nice little technique on a.
Speaker 2: Crab, like a full.
Speaker 4: One, especially if you get the King crab, like you're getting something thick coming out of there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you the smaller ones, like it just depends. We back up for a second. Yeah, absolutely, Maryland even more than that. Maryland, Maryland, Maryland. It's Maryland, Maryland, Maryland, Maryland. Mary Maryland does crab cakes in football. That's what Maryland does. Yeah, you said Maryland, Maryland like it was an amusement park.
Speaker 1: Mary's Land.
Speaker 2: My my, my wife, you know what.
Speaker 3: Look up the history on Maryland.
Speaker 2: I was a poke out in that. Like even even my wife said something about it. But yeah, Maryland got to go to the northeast and get some dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Baltimore, my rookie year, I got a couple of crab crab cakes that were like this fucking made.
Speaker 2: They're like two pounds New New England clam chowder too, dude.
Speaker 3: The best clam shout I've ever had is an Antaiber Michigan. I know it sounds wild. A tradition at the hotel. You would go there and they'd have pictures of clam chowder, so fucking good dude, games would not eat anything else. They would literally eat the picture of clam chowder and that was their pregame. Mealea like no one. We didn't win a whole lot of games. That and the drugs, but that fucking clam chowder probably had a lot to do with it.
Speaker 4: I tell you, got to shout out the businesses that figure something out, even when it's not like their forte like of the region, you know what I mean, Like clam chowder is not like a it's not a thing yeah and overthing like you know, but it.
Speaker 3: Was legit, like the tradition of Michigan. Now that hotel we used to go to is now the Graduate where we've stayed at before.
Speaker 2: Shout out the Graduate for shout out to.
Speaker 3: The Graduate, but shadowt Graduate and it's I don't even know if they did the clam shower anymore, which is so sad if they don't, because it was truly like the best thing ever. Did you ever do traditions at your school like take a drink or anything like that, like We had a thing called the drink, and your your first twelve travels, you had to the seniors would make a concoction. They could put whatever they wanted in it, which is scary, and you would have to take a teaspoon of it and eat and eat it. I was starting as a freshman and I had to eat it every day before the game, and it was like Tabasco salt, pepper, horse radish pumped up you and you'll never had nothing like that.
Speaker 4: No, Like, each freshman would have to like basically all the old lionmen, the senior and junior and senior O linman would shower together and each freshman would have to go in and basically shower with them.
Speaker 2: Dude, what bro Hi didn't go get it?
Speaker 3: And now this, dude, what is wrong with your lifestyle?
Speaker 2: I made that.
Speaker 3: I was fucking worry dude, Oh my gosh, you're going.
Speaker 4: I was like, I don't really have anything, but let me just make some weird ship ups that can live on TikTok.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Oh, your reaction is solid. Hopefully that gets caught because I was trying to just keep it in.
Speaker 3: With the get in there. That ship is funny. Dude, funny, it makes you you weren't a part of a frat were you? You weren't a frat boy, were you? I was for a year and a half or so, and then yeah, it has this ship out of Now, what's the.
Speaker 2: Worst thing they did to you?
Speaker 5: I didn't really get it. I didn't get anything they like. I remember one guy tried to they call like bows and toes, so it's like doing a plank, but on your elbows. And then I remember it was like some older ath and I was like a freshman, just like on on your actual elbows, and a lot of times that make you do them on my bottle.
Speaker 1: Caps, so like fucking hurts.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I remember they like placed like a solo cup full of beer on my back and like he was like, you got to make it to sixty seconds and if you do that, you're good. And I remember I made it to fifty nine three times in a row, and at fifty nine he just spilled the beer all over my back and I'm win like a suit And that was like literally the worst thing that ever happened to me. And then I was like, dude, I'm done with this shit, Like I'm not paying for this anymore, and I told him I was out, and the president called me and was like, hey, man, you don't have to pay anymore. It's all good, Like you can still show up to the stuff. And I was like, yeah, I know, I'm doing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you're mad.
Speaker 1: Oh no.
Speaker 3: I was just like, dude, I'm not Jack getting upset once a week. Dude, those are the three things you can guarantee on. Bro. I can't imagine ha'sing your ass.
Speaker 2: Can't imagine it.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, look, I met cool guy.
Speaker 2: Look, it was fun.
Speaker 1: We you know, had fun parties and shit.
Speaker 5: But like at the end of the day, like after you're a freshman and that shit's so lame. Like watching guys who were twenty one and twenty two their seniors, like having this power struggle over kids who are just coming in just because they were fucking losers in high school and now they finally have some kind of status.
Speaker 1: It's like, go fuck yourself.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Today, Iri, dude.
Speaker 4: Speaking to somebody too, like direct hit one guy.
Speaker 3: Everyone enjoys. These fucking pods the way are the fucking best, dude. Greek life really is an interesting concept. Yeah, it's now the networking thing. You look far into the future, the networking deal is seems like a nice little move for people. When I was in college, it was like, what is why would you pay for friends?
Speaker 4: Greek life didn't fuck with the football team when I was in school, so we know, we never went to none of that stuff.
Speaker 3: Broca, I've kind of fucked with us, but I was kind of a little frat boy myself.
Speaker 2: I always kind of get in.
Speaker 4: Remember Richie and Cognito went and knocked on some Greek Greek uh, some Greek house and beat the ship out of basically everybody into.
Speaker 2: Or something like that too in college, but Richie was older than me. I don't know how much holders were thirty four thirty five, He's probably two years old than he was.
Speaker 4: Probably the generation like right before I got there. But we had this strength coach named Riggs uh Ragoni and he was a stud I'm talking. You'd get in the cold tub and he would just come up after like holding his breath for five minutes. The dude who was a fucking he was a special teams demon, bro and he would tell us a story about how h and Bo was a coach at the time too, and RAGONI I feel like I guess he got jumped or beat up by a couple of fraternity fraternity dudes.
Speaker 2: And then they had this team meeting like, hey, if anything has to siation today, do what fraternity d d dudes.
Speaker 4: And then they had they had a team meeting and coach was like, hey, anybody who picks on her own, like you know, I know how we would handle and stuff like that. And Riggs said that Richie came up to him and goes, hey, get in my truck, and he goes, I didn't have much a relationship with uh with Richie because the dude was just a savage and.
Speaker 2: Riggs was just like a special Things player. He's like, walk on special Things player. That's how he got it.
Speaker 4: And so he gets in the truck with Richie and he's like, I want you to point out the how that they live in and they're like driving, it's just them too, and Rix is like, it's that house right there, And apparently Richie gets out and goes to knocks on the door and right when they answer, he fucking kicks the door in and starts beating the ship out of everybody he's looking at.
Speaker 2: And comes out unscathed.
Speaker 1: Everybody was in there showing up at the door, brow on the screen.
Speaker 2: The screen's dead.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck, but hey, imagine that, bro, you just roll here's rolling with somebody like Richie that You're like, oh, he's you know, seems like he's gonna be a this is the right guy to be with you point and you're like, man, I wonder what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: He just beats the ship out of everybody in the.
Speaker 3: House comes out, and that's how you got kicked out in Nebraska, right.
Speaker 2: Oh no, there were there were other things. We don't need to go into that that one.
Speaker 1: That one.
Speaker 4: They came back, They come back the next day, and I feel like the consensus is and feel like, who knows if we should have had that kind of meeting for fucking Richie, because you know, Richie.
Speaker 2: Was sitting there like, oh fucking yeah, not one of our own.
Speaker 3: Richie's never has an age the day in his life. We saw him when we were in Arizona for the Super Bowl. Guy look exactly like he did when I met him seven years ago. It's just wild.
Speaker 2: I know. We gotta get him on the bus, pank, bro, Yeah, we gotta get him On because I'd love to ask him about that, because you know how, you know how stories are too like legends, legend has it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, I probably told a story once on the bus before when Jordan Kovacs I think he actually coaches for the Bengals now. He was at the University of Michigan. Walk on guy was a special team guy, end up becoming all big ten safety and getting drafted to the Dolphins. Like killer story, all American type of cat. Yeah, great, dude, that's him right there. He gets drafted or goes to the Dolphins, comes back for like a bye week or something like that. During game we're out, We're at Rick's American Cafe, your boys hammered drunk, and he comes up. He goes, Bro, there's this guy on the Dolphins that reminds me so much. You guys have the same exact personality, Like the way you guys get after it. All this stuff is like, his name's Richie and Cognito. You should fuck like you guys would definitely be boys. Two weeks later, all that Jonathan Martin shit came out and I was like that that guy thinks I'm the same as him, And then fucking Richie and I met before the Bills game my second year because gay biker wins the Bills, and we all got dinner the night before the game, and Richie and I hit it off, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we could buy these, and then we trained together that off season, dude.
Speaker 3: And anytime Richie I took a photo together, the comments and they were like, not these two.
Speaker 2: Not these together, dude.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, it was dude, Richie. I've said this before and I'll say that thousand times. A healthy Richie Incognito is one of the greatest human beings in the world. We saw him at We saw him out in Arizona. I sorry, sorry, you know you know, you know take his black label today, you know that, bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, we saw him.
Speaker 3: We saw him in Arizona and during the Drake thing, which was its own fucking story and its own and big hugs.
Speaker 2: It was a little nervous.
Speaker 3: Broke to him in a while, dude, and you kind of the rich things with Richie and I, which is not my story to tell. We could probably have them on the podcast one day and tell the whole story, but we didn't end on the best of terms. Like the last time we saw him was at Exos and he basically pulled you this side and was like, hey, I don't fuck with Taylor.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He goes, oh, I want to keep his energy away from mine, and I was like, no, just me, him and Lane Johnson standing then I'm like all right man. He's like hey, but we're We're good done. I'm like, thank god. It's like I just want you to.
Speaker 3: Know that gonna have to find his own battles out there.
Speaker 4: And then when we did see him in Arizona album, like thinking, like because Richie's like, oh, come on back here, come on, I'm like, hey, rich you and I'm just thinking, I hope this is I think it's gonna go smooth because he is, like, you know, Richie's like a good soul.
Speaker 2: He's a good It's a scary spot to be in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, goh, chirp back, but all yeah, this just goes back to him fucking his his stuff he had to deal with, dude, and it seems like when we were in Arizona with him, it seemed like he had all his ship together and he's like just seemed like the best version of himself. I hope that train keeps rolling, dude, because, like I said that version of Richie. There's literally not a better human out there, not a better human.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he's fun.
Speaker 3: He was the one that like when I first met Taylor and me and Talon, obviously for those of you who listened a lot the tier ones out there, we fucking uh. Taylor and I got engaged in five weeks, married in two months. We married on four to twenty because we thought it was funny.
Speaker 2: But when I.
Speaker 3: Told people that I was gonna get married, I told like three people, one of my best friend at the time, we're really not even that close to anymore, and he like tried to talk me off the ledge, like saying all the shit, and then Richie pulled me over the side and was like, hey, are you sure about this? And then he laid out like he could be a gold digger, she could be this, she could be that, all these things. She's like, are you okay with the worst case situation? I was like yeah, he was then brother, I'm happy for you, and like it was a great conversation that a friend would have with another friend in that situation. And then right from there, as soon as like he knew like I was rock solid on it, he like, was like, your decision, you do what you do. And he's been He was amazing, dude. One of the boys, one of the boys took me and Taylor, Me, Taylor and him took us to the first Connor McGregor Nate Diz fight to Vegas. Is like, Hey, we're gonna go this weekend. Do you want to go? Look at the time, was like, Bro, I don't really watch UFC like that, but I'll go with you. And he's like, go watch Connor McGregor videos and call me back. So I went on like a two hour fucking that was going down an absolute rabbit hole of Connor McGregor stuff, and I call him back. I was like, I gotta fucking go to this law of attraction. It was in Dude. It was awesome. So Richie's fucking.
Speaker 4: Come on the bus, brother, come on the bus. Yeah, I know he definitely wants to get on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, dude, Texas was fucking awesome. We did the live show back on the Live Show ship.
Speaker 2: Dude. Hey, the live The live show was a It was live, bro, it was now great.
Speaker 5: Up.
Speaker 2: We had the green room.
Speaker 3: We had It's like about the green room, talk about the green room from Texas to South Carolina.
Speaker 2: The green room in South Carolina was a basement like dungeon we.
Speaker 1: Got doing it justice is saying it was a basement. It was a seller.
Speaker 4: Seller with a freezer big enough to hide bodies in. That's where we're sitting waiting to go up to go on stage. But the spot Vulcan Gas Company, they had a good set up, a little two story spot right over top of the stage, like it was fucking cool. And then they had the green room and he's like he pulls out cigars and say, hey, smoke, you can smoke in here.
Speaker 2: You can smoke cigars, whatever you want to do.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, oh, buddy, I'm gonna get my hands on a gar now, which I did drunk, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did start drinking like right when the VIP things started. So by the time we hit the show we were cooked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, because it was big. It felt like, hey, this was good.
Speaker 3: A little were nervous, kind of like we made it type by the look at this bro Yeah, and it was almost sold out and fucking this week in Columbus, Ohio, all the places we're going to do to sold out. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hostile environment environment.
Speaker 3: I came away to get a little ras going with the crowd.
Speaker 4: But then Vulcan is like a few a few down from the Mothership too, Like you're just on a street where you know, like, oh the street, right, comedy comes through here.
Speaker 2: Well, now I know they're trying to build it.
Speaker 3: It seems like Joe Rogan's really just said fuck La, fuck the comedy clubs in l A. And we're just going We're going all comedy in Texas.
Speaker 2: Now. The Mothership thing is fucking cool.
Speaker 1: If y'all know that.
Speaker 5: It's like a no cancel culture thing. They're like, you can go there and say whatever you want. Essentially, that's like the whole premise of the Mothership is like it's a safe place for comedians to go and write jokes and no one's gonna be canceled.
Speaker 2: Essentially.
Speaker 4: That's so funny. It's like you can slip into more of a there. But yeah, it's maybe a family show.
Speaker 3: Like you can say, hey, so you want to go you want to be racist, like that's the place to go to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, it's uncanceable. I'm like, I can't wait to continue to listen to what he's trying to if you hit minorities, go to the Mothership. Yeah, had a problem with trans people. Mothership. You got some ship to get off your chest, you go to the mother show.
Speaker 3: That was cool, dude, And we met up with Uncle Laser Lazarre whatever you want to call him. Dude guy is an absolute trip. Yeah, man, he was a fun fucking time. I'm telling the boys, I couldn't wait to just do the whole bit.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, Taylor's so excited to meet you.
Speaker 3: Hey stop, because I did show you a couple of his videos and now you're doing it.
Speaker 2: I just met him, Like god damn, here we go. Brother. It's one of those was like, I got my boy.
Speaker 4: He's so stoked to meet you, like you said me, watch your stories like you just.
Speaker 2: Hey stop, you got it? Like bro got it. Yeah. But it was a lot of fun, dude, he's great time. Yeah.
Speaker 3: He got in there ten minutes, grabbed himself a red bull, and then I heard him whisper to himself, I'll just have one, and he grabs himself a button l dude and starts cranking that, which.
Speaker 4: By the way, the fan that was trying to get him off the stage, that's fucking bullshit, dude, Why do you do you do you remember that?
Speaker 2: Do you not remember that? Guy was a scumbag. He was like, we're here to solid up until that point. He got too drunk and we were here to guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, He's like, we're here to see you guys, not to see you get off the stage.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that?
Speaker 3: I remember him making a big fuss, but it's kind of hard to hear everybody I remember.
Speaker 2: Really it was a weird negative vibe. There was a weird negative vibe.
Speaker 3: There was one There was one dude with glasses kind of looked like we'll call it a gatherer. He looked like a gatherer and he was fucking loud, bro like saying whatever.
Speaker 2: He couldn't really say nothing.
Speaker 3: He would just be like you just like this hand was he trying to do a shoutout? No free shotow just really wasn't cooking for him, dude. Then there was the uh hey, somebody here was the Undertaker sitting with the guy from the green h with the with the packers off on and he was solid in the beginning, and he got too drunk. He was bro we weren't kicking nobody out of here.
Speaker 2: I thought, dude. No, he was fantastic guy with the backwards hat.
Speaker 3: He shout out suck though, he was like shout out and then he just named some biking company.
Speaker 4: Business boy, you get the platform to do shout you do you fucking think?
Speaker 3: I guess myself, all right, you know one guy's like shout out the bully, like the Green Bay guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah we are until that til that, you know, they all they got.
Speaker 4: They got a little few of them got a little too drunk, and by a little too drunk, way too drunk.
Speaker 2: Way too drunk, couldn't speak. Yeah, they were fired up, bro.
Speaker 3: But even after it was fun. People stayed a little bit after we had some drinks with them, cruised over to Whiskey Tango Fox Trot.
Speaker 2: That was a good time. Vibes, live music was it was, It was.
Speaker 3: Fund It was a great time. Ping pong battles were going on. He had like wei and ship set up. It was dude, And I was just bouncing.
Speaker 4: All over that every time I kept going to the bathroom toone, just leaning more and more on the wall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bro, Will said he blocked out, But legit, I thought you were fine the whole night.
Speaker 2: Bro. Every time I talked to you.
Speaker 3: I was like, man, he's really fucking keeping his composure. The next day seeing Will though, not to see one of your boys like that.
Speaker 2: Down.
Speaker 6: Will was at the point where anytime you saw him, even if it was like thirty seconds later, he just wap you up and give you a massive hug.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I was running around. Man. It was fun. I tried.
Speaker 3: I think I tried to talk to you every single person in that bar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were, yeah, the boy we were. It was fun man, it was great, awesome, was fucking awesome. And what even made me more nervous too about the show is having that crew come through, the hunting crew.
Speaker 3: Well then then they're like, uh, man, like, uh Tony Hitchcliffe, is that him?
Speaker 2: Tony kill Tony?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, yeah, but he would he didn't actually, I know they said.
Speaker 3: He was coming. Fuck dude. Then Laser shows up. He's a comedian. It's like, oh, there's there was like real performers watching us do whatever the fuck we're doing here. We don't even know what to call our show, yeah, because.
Speaker 2: There's like, who's that? Who's killed? Ton is like, bro kill Tony.
Speaker 3: I'm like no, no, no, they said Tony Hitchcliff is coming. I'm like, oh fuck yeah, and you're like, who's that.
Speaker 2: I didn't know who Tony Hitchcliff was. I know who kill Tony is. Yeah, that's all I like.
Speaker 4: I'm not starting to say, like, you know, these live podcasts like this could be our shot. This yeah, like we're coming to get scouted right now.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: It was a fucking It was a great time, man, it really was. And now we get to go to Columbus, ohioff all the places in the world, a sold out show.
Speaker 2: It's just crazy. How do you think they're gonna take you in? Dude?
Speaker 3: So I've already been up there once, so my expectations aren't. I don't think they're gonna be as hostile as I probably would have if I didn't go up there and do college college game Day, because I went up be in college game Day and I literally thought to myself, I'm gonna wake up in the middle of the night with a bunch of people with bars of soap and of sleeping back and just beating the ship out of me with it. That didn't happen. Everyone was actually super nice. A couple of guys, yeah, yeah, yeah, A couple of guys razzed me a little bit, but than that, it was a good time. Obviously, when I got on stage and I was on on the show, they were booed me in the back, but like, boos are the same things as cheers.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: I had a fucking blast with that. So I had a good time at Columbus. And then to see this sell out, I'm like, damn, yeah, that's a weird do they got to be coming to see will I.
Speaker 4: Hope that we go out and we just get booed because they're all they're wanting to be fucking hostile.
Speaker 3: That'd be awesome day. Then we got to try to win them over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and when we do, like just laugh, you know what I mean, Laugh a little bit, laugh.
Speaker 3: Because we're funny ish.
Speaker 2: We're not comedian, we're working. We're students.
Speaker 3: We're a chemistry. We're a game of chemistry. You're walking up there, you're hanging out with us or hanging out.
Speaker 2: With the boys. That's what the show is. We're students of the game.
Speaker 3: Now we do got to talk about Louisiana. Though sold out show is incredible contrast, we sold twenty nine total tickets to ls is Shoes not.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's like Fred Barr's the thing where everybody just goes and they'll just buy tickets like once they get there. But yeah, as far as like pre selling tickets, like we've done well everywhere except for LSU, and I'm talking, yeah, you're right, like complete one eight, Like we're over one hundred tickets at every spot, some too, which are whatever the capacity is, right, but LSU we're literally sitting at as we speak right now. This is a Monday. You guys are listening on Tuesday. But we've only sold twenty nine tickets, So who knows. He might just turned that thing into a nice little into m Q and A.
Speaker 3: It would be nice to turn it into something that's not necessarily a live show and just kind of turned into a big party. Like everyone and will do the Crawfis spoil. We'll do what we gotta do because obviously like people, people sponsor the show, and we want to make sure that we give out for those people. But like twenty nine people, it's kind of like, hey, maybe we do fifteen minutes of this, then we do a Q and A, we do some shot out. No free shoutouts and then we roll like, well, we'll come up with that game plan. Get the situation is stays the same as it is right now on this Monday, But buck boys, oh State sold Out's crazy. Yeah, honess to see their facilities too, How it stacks up to Michigan.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I went to two Ohio State like youth football camps when I was a kid, and I don't really remember all that much, but I know they have like a hallway that is just all of their trophies, Like Archie Griffins, both of his Heisman trophies are in there, and at like the end of the hallway they have like you know how in uh like in church, there's like that pane of glass like with the artwork.
Speaker 2: And stuff on it.
Speaker 6: They have the block oh on it with like just the like a helmet sitting on it, and it's like it.
Speaker 2: Looks really cool, sounds lame.
Speaker 6: And they're they're indoor like practice facilities like dope as well, And like I'm excited because I'm an Ohio State fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know what you are. Are you gonna are you? Are you gonna try and wear blue?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna wear blue the whole time. Yeah, I'm gonna wear an amazing blue hat and amazing are bust with the boys and the one that got c Indeed, I'm wearing that m and we'll see how it goes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm have a backup just in case I'm not walking that thing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, but it is what it is, dude. Other than that, dude, NFL not a whole lot going on right now. It is kind of the calm before the draft storm. But one thing that's big right now is Lamar Jackson coming up publicly saying that he wanted to trade as a March second. I thought he had a nice little tweet.
Speaker 2: I thought his three.
Speaker 3: Little little tweets, his little chain was really well worded. Thought he did a great job.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Not something that's just completely contrasted away from his voice to where you know, somebody wrote this thing for him. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But if I'm a if I'm a Baltimore Ravens fan, I'm pissed now. I want to see, like what his market value is. I wish someone would come out and say that, dude's so funny stavvy.
Speaker 2: To his his to his thread, yeah right there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, it's gonna be interesting to see where he lands. I feel like his resume is out there like he's gonna be He's gonna want an MVP.
Speaker 2: It's just it's just where he's going to get paid.
Speaker 3: And how he gets paid is another question too, because I mean we're in the street as he wants a fully guaranteed contract, which is how he should be posturing right now. You need those guys like Lamar Jackson to do that.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: What an opportunity for Lamar to really give out, give out his uh, what's w I'm looking for his narrative, his words on the bus.
Speaker 4: We would love to have him on the bus. I love he like, you know what, He's got something going. He's got a what is YouTube channel rolling? I don't know if they connected page or something, fan website, fan fans, fans trust fans, trust eight.
Speaker 2: But we love that on the bus. Yeah, I'm trying to pick my shot correctly. Slide in.
Speaker 3: Maybe we'll just clip this, dude, Maybe we'll just clip this and be like, Lamar, we would love to have you on the podcast. We'll fly you down, brother. We will literally pay for that Southwest flight now Ay one through fifteen, man gets you the early bird why not. Yeah, one through fifteen. You want to you're really willing to go that far. I think we should go that far. We'll guarantee it all too.
Speaker 2: Hey, when that's a big this package, we'll put you up in a nice hotel, ish.
Speaker 3: Nice ish hotel. I mean, it's not gonna be the best. We're doing the best one. I think we've got to guarantee him the best hotel. Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, we'll do the best hotel and you come in, fly in, do the pod. We'll fly it back out, no problem. We'll take you out the dinner too, In and out. Dude, bring your agents, bring your people so that they can sit in and be like, oh, you know, they can fucking.
Speaker 2: Whatever we got to do to make it happen. We will want to make it happen, dude.
Speaker 3: We just want to make it happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, either way, I am curious to know what happened between Baltimore and him for them to not meet anything, because it looks like he's been requesting the trade since the beginning of this month, which is wild that they've been that they've done such a good job of keeping that thing on hush hush.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wonder if when did they put the franchise tag on them? Can you look that up? Because if you want to trade for a franchise tag, guy, I believe it's two first round picks.
Speaker 2: I think it is. That was a specific franchise tag they put on him, a non exclusive franchise tag.
Speaker 6: Something like that, Like they could have put a different one on him that it was just like one first round or something like that?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: I mean, this is March seventhicles written.
Speaker 5: But I wonder if you requested that trade and then they franchise tagged him.
Speaker 2: So that they get.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it seems like they couldn't come to an agreement on his fully guaranteed contract. He's requesting a trade, like, Hey, if you don't want to work with me, like trade me. Then they put on they put on their business hat and they put up the They hit them with the tag that's going to say, hey, open up to the market, go test it, go see what you got out there, and then they have the opportunity to match it. And then obviously the narrative has been taken every which direction over these last few weeks to where now Lamar is coming out and trying to start telling his story on it all that he requested a trade back in early March.
Speaker 7: And you know, do you think we don't know its market value because the owners are kind of getting.
Speaker 4: Together conspiracy out there that you know, people are in bed and they're not they're not trying to offer due because why wouldn't you want a reigning MVP, somebody who is in their prime, somebody that's got nothing but their best ball ahead of them. Yeah, why would there be no market at all? Like zero, you know what I mean? Because it's not it's not like they can offer Lamar didn't have to accept it. He's just got to set it down the line and then the Ravens have a chance to match it. But you'd almost like it's very interesting and like, why hasn't there been any kind of market on Lamar Jackson?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is that is an odd deal. There might be some colluding in the background.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: I think that's what the PA and other people are trying to fight for. That there is some of that going on.
Speaker 3: And see, Yeah, and if the PA is actually fighting for something, it's got to be true because they don't fight for shit. They picked their shots, They definitely picked their shots shots because they are terrible. It wasn't for your ten, not for your ten. Yeah, they didn't take a shot on your ten, did they?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude?
Speaker 3: Fuck the pay easy, bro, No, I'm back.
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 2: Are you? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I see. They're so fucking bad. The NFL p A is so awful at their job.
Speaker 2: We should have j C. Trader on the bus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can have Jason. I think Jac's a phenomenal guy. But at the end of the day, there's dudes. But he might be the president of the PA, but there's the other guys, the old guys that couldn't find a real job when they were done playing football and had to go fucking stick and ball and do all that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there definitely needs to be transitions that happen in the PA a bunch of cuts.
Speaker 2: But to say the entire PA and just say a whole.
Speaker 3: I think it just sucks, dude, as a whole. They suck.
Speaker 2: We're talking to them. We're talking about our union. Brother, Yeah, your union. I don't I know you.
Speaker 4: I know you've never been to one of the meetings, so you can't necessarily, well, I.
Speaker 3: Go to a meeting for what so I can be away from my family for four days because that's the only reason want to get.
Speaker 2: To go to the meetings. You get. No, No, it's not.
Speaker 3: You need to go there to be away from them their families and fucking have a vacation because nothing gets done when they're there.
Speaker 2: No, you get, you get a plus one. Hey, that's you're just assuming right now.
Speaker 4: You're taking wild shots that you have zero credibility behind because you've never been there.
Speaker 3: I've never been there, but I fucking heard about it. Go to Hawaii, go to fucking this place. That's great, that's any time Taylor's.
Speaker 2: That's what they do.
Speaker 3: They fucking put you in a nice hotel in a very tropical setting, and you think yourself, Wow, they're really doing spend that money, put them bitches up into Motel eight, dude, and fucking Baltimore, Maryland, and just fucking go over there for a week. Maybe you'll get some shit done. Then NFL P a bunch of dude. I fucking hate them. They're so awful. And I know your boys all the time are like, hey, we gotta get the tailor. They're not getting to me.
Speaker 2: Well everyone knows. They like, yeah, you had a tough loss, you had a tough loss, Dudude, fucked the PA.
Speaker 3: Dude, you had a tough loss, a big l and they didn't even stand up for your boy. Let me change the fucking vibes here a little bit, because I can feel myself spiraling. I've already spiled. Let's call a spade. You're down there and I'm down in the sewer system right now, So I'm gonna switch it back up real quick by talking about and excellent brand. And that brand is Duke Cannon.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: The boys of Duke Cannon are back on the bus and here to keep everyone looking good and smelling great. Everyone knows that the off season is the best time to put in the work, and Duke Cannon makes hard working grooming goods for hard working dudes. From their thick body wash to their bay ass brick of soap and anti pursperriant and deodorant. Duke Cannon has your back and your pits. Dude, Get the bay ass brick of soap. Get the sleeve. Also, dude, you need a spring for that sleeve you start squeezing on yourself if you're exfoliating. Andrew Sudsing, Dude, it's a two for one it's a two for dude. It's incredible. Use code bust and ten at checkout on Duke Cannon dot com for ten percent off courtesy of the Boys, or pick up your favorite products at your local Target retailer. I thought i'd feel better after that. I really thought I feel better. I'm I'm still mad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, a million dollars. LA.
Speaker 4: You're doing your thing, Lamar Jackson. Though hopefully they're you know, they're finding the good fight for the boy, Lamar.
Speaker 2: Hopefully they I mean, let's hope. Should we do? Uh, maybe this will pick your spirits of shout out no free shout out. Yeah, that'll make me feel better. That'll make you feel better, Yeah, that'll bloss You want to kick us off for our favorite segment, our shoutout no free shout out of the week of the week. I'm excited to talk about mine because it happened the other day.
Speaker 7: I shout out no free shoutouts a little bit more personal. I know we don't shout out personal brands, but I wanted to shout out my brother and his barbecue. Reshant is a first in Nashville hot chicken restaurant in Oxnard, California, these past two weeks, they ran a March Madness style tournament of sixty two restaurants in our hometown and he won.
Speaker 3: So shout out, oh shit, yees go awesome. That is fucking all time bad at a boss. That's a good shout out. Good luck Jack.
Speaker 5: Yeah, mine's not going to top that cause mine goes out two Q tips. And when you get out of that shower, though, and everyone knows the feeling, it is like the closest thing you can get to an orgasm.
Speaker 1: You're in that canal and oh and you gotta.
Speaker 2: You gotta take it out. You gotta take it out.
Speaker 5: The best way I can describe it is like when you hit a doll, you scratch a dog and you get that itch for my bad and you know what I'm saying, They start like kicking the leg and it's like that's how I feel when I get that Q tip.
Speaker 1: Right in there, I'm like my leg starts kind of.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh, you know, sometimes you get up an extra one, You're like, I know it's already clean, but man, I'm just gonna so yes, a shout out to the Q tip, especially post shower. There's something about in this a little water in the air.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because sometimes when you c tip too much, it's a dry c tipping.
Speaker 2: You don't get that.
Speaker 3: Neat little moisture in there, little moisture and hopefully it's been a couple of days to get to meer waxing there some goods you pull out and you go, holy shit.
Speaker 2: Bro, I do know we got going on?
Speaker 3: I uh, I use Q tips probably quarterly. That's phenomenal. I'm sure every quarter you're having an absolute real organs.
Speaker 5: Four times a year probably supposed to use Q tips every day, trust me. I feel like there's got to be somewhere in the middle between four times a year to maybe like at least eight times a year, maybe fifteen who knows, once a month.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know if that's like a I'm a once I'm like a once a week guy. Yeah, Like, I'm sure that might be the more common ground.
Speaker 5: Just because the feeling of like scratching the inside of your ear canal.
Speaker 1: It's you said.
Speaker 4: You see all the beef and drama going on with the mean girls pot talking about do they wash their hands after they go to the bathroom and stuff like that. Like, I don't know if that right they're like you talking about I go once a week, Like if that's more of the common thing, because I feel like people do like the Q tip their ears. I just feel like I only get around to doing it maybe four times a year.
Speaker 2: Like sometimes you might just be walking around.
Speaker 4: You might just get a little piece of limp fall out of your ear, you know what I mean, where it's like just to build up was going on in there.
Speaker 1: Becau's preferably only one or two times a week.
Speaker 2: Like I'm a little behind, though, don't do it just.
Speaker 3: Q tip pushes it in the ear. It pushes it in dude. Roger Staffold before a game two years ago, he like lost hearing in the ear, fuck dude, and went in there with tweezers and they pulled out a fucking unit.
Speaker 2: It's happened to me before.
Speaker 3: Wax has a Really, it's actually a more common thing than people think. That's fucking wild.
Speaker 6: I was in college and like I wasn't even using Q tips. I guess it's been a minute for my ears. And then like I you know how like you rub your ear sometimes and it'll like help it out a little bit. I did that and it made it worse and then I got a Q tip and it made it worse, and I had to go to the like the medical center, and they just got like that flood, like that fluid. They just started like wirting it in your ear and like I had a cup right here and just wax was just falling.
Speaker 2: Oh my, it's amazing.
Speaker 4: After the words, I bet man all that head in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, the dude, you know what probably would rival that feeling of getting that out doing colonics. You know what, It's like, we need to get a nice ship, dude, And it literally is nice, like it feels good. You're like, damn, and it's fucking a solid ship. I've never done colonics.
Speaker 2: I want to try bad. I don't know what.
Speaker 3: They put like this tube in your ass suck out all the ship in your colon. It's like a massive detox cleanse. Allegedly, it sounds super gay the way I just said.
Speaker 2: They go about eight inches deep out like this.
Speaker 1: What does he call that? A coffee?
Speaker 3: Animo coffee? And I heard that's not the best thing to do.
Speaker 5: I thought one all the time that year years ago, like back when we first started.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't think i've heard of that but I've never done, never done.
Speaker 3: I've never done an anemone.
Speaker 4: I need to get my asshole cleaned out, though, just because sometimes my pea's a little lighter, and I know that's a sign of like, you know, you need you need to get that colon st.
Speaker 2: The stream right, My stream isn't as strong as all the time.
Speaker 6: You do.
Speaker 3: Need to get that checked out, That's what I'm saying. I told Tale that, she's like, he needs to go to the doctor immediately. It's been five months. You've done that the mic.
Speaker 7: Yeah, No, I did it when I came back from Afghanistan, just because we ate a lot of stuff there.
Speaker 3: Would you do no its in the military. He was in the military.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're.
Speaker 4: Eating each other if you need to get that asshole cleaned out when we talked about in Afghanistan, serve.
Speaker 3: Your country always than one, is what you're saying.
Speaker 2: You legit, I will will forget that. Bosses in the military.
Speaker 3: That's exactly where my head.
Speaker 4: I had to get my buttole cleaned out because we just got back from Afghanistan.
Speaker 3: Before you finish your story, did you get mad at Will when he did? Couldn't figure out what the stripes were on the flag. Oh. I was just I was like laughing inside and like, that's what you're fighting for. Yeah, I know, But I didn't take it personal. It wasn't a personal shot.
Speaker 2: I wasn't.
Speaker 7: More people were upset at you that you saluted with the wrong with the wrong hand.
Speaker 2: Oh you can't do.
Speaker 1: Left hand, No, people were.
Speaker 5: People were kind of dragging one of y'all in the the mother ship.
Speaker 3: That was my left hand because I'm left handed. Bro, it's not natural for me to do that. You know, you shouldn't salute anyway, right, unless you're in the military.
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're you're not. I mean, I don't know if you're not supposed to. I guess the game. But it was a football player that scored a touchdown and saluted. I think it was at ut Actually he like ran a touchdown and he like put his hand up and there's a military guy like na like screaming at him.
Speaker 2: And that's just You're just wasn't happy.
Speaker 3: Scored no salute the mile high salute.
Speaker 2: Remember that time you wanted to take a knee before the game, and I was like, bro, I'm not listening.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't believe you didn't do that, dude. Brutality is way too much. I can't believe they want take that need with me. That's crazy. Tell everybody you're kidding.
Speaker 2: I'm joking. That's a joke. I'll go with you for a little bit. Boston. I'm gonna need you to bring that back in. We got new listeners.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, listen Texas listeners like that, dude, I do. Hey.
Speaker 4: We were driving around Austin, Texas, and I was just sitting there like internally thinking like, man, I wish I was born here.
Speaker 3: Oh, it would be sick to be born in Texas. Yeah, you know what to say. You know, it's a good backup though, Arizona Mitch, what's your shoutout?
Speaker 2: No? Free shutout? All right?
Speaker 6: My uh my shout I know free shout out is something that doesn't happen all the time, but it happened to me this past weekend, and like happened to me a while ago as well. So those videos that you watch and no matter what it is, or those moments that you like think about or relive and it gives you those like the goosebumps that chows You're like, oh, like that was really cool. Like I watched this Wisconsin uh like workout video and like Luke Fickle at the end is like we're fucking coming for it, and I was like, oh, like that fired me up.
Speaker 4: And then said players win games, team teams win championships.
Speaker 2: And we're here to win a fucking championship. I'm like y.
Speaker 5: Then.
Speaker 6: Another one that like really sticks out to me was when like the Buffalo Bills their first game after Demorrow, Hammlin and Naim Hines runs back to the opening kickoff for a touchdown, like just goo goosebumps that you get from that and like that.
Speaker 2: Like wow, that was really cool. It's like it's those moments that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm shouting out, moments that make you tear up a little bit, I.
Speaker 6: Mean not tear up, but like yes, but not not just strictly like the team.
Speaker 2: But like goose bumps and ship getting hype. Yeah, yeah, like the moments that make you cry a little Yeah, Like that could be it as well.
Speaker 6: It's like it kind of like encompasses a lot, but it's just like those hype up videos like do it for me all the time?
Speaker 2: I run the same page.
Speaker 3: Now, well, what do you got, dude?
Speaker 2: Me? And beast. We got them working out last Friday.
Speaker 4: And uh, my shout out, no fore shoutout goes to dapping up your boy as you're exiting the building, but then also walking the same direction to get to your car.
Speaker 2: That's a shout out. That's a shoutout, dude.
Speaker 4: Here's why, because you're with your you're with your boy, like you dap up and go and then you start walking. We're like, oh we our cars are the same way. And then you start carrying on the conversation. You kind of break the ice of like it being awkward, and then you get to the end like, yo, you know, we got to tap up again. And then you tap up and give a bro hug at the end, just to salute and say, hey, see you later.
Speaker 2: Brother. But that's my that's my shoutout. No for shoutout, Like tapping up.
Speaker 4: Your boy when you're exiting the building and then walk in the same direction just to tap up again before you leave.
Speaker 3: That's a unique one, yeah, because it doesn't always go well. If you're in a meeting with somebody it's not your boy at the boy part. I totally understand why you brought that home there. But if You're like in a meeting with somebody and you leave like the area, the Starbucks or whatever, and you're like, all right, good seeing you.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's awkward.
Speaker 4: But think if it's like me and you, we just say we get done working out and we realize our cars in the same direction, are like, oh we get to keep hanging out.
Speaker 2: Yeah that is not fired up. Yeah, you're right, you're right. You know what I mean. That's the that's the that's the feeling. You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yes, brother, your boy, dude, my SHATOWT no free SHADOWT goes to the first time you get your car detailed after you bought it. And this one came from Dave Lawan. Actually he text me this the other day. You buy a new vehicle, the first thing that goes to your mind when you's sit in that car is, man, this ship smells so fucking good. Now, after a couple of weeks, a couple of months, even you're thinking and never really crosses your mind. But there's not that u fork feeling when you get back in your vehicle. Now, you get your car detailed, you even go to a car wash, you drive that thing through. Maybe you buy like even the the black ice little tree. You put that in your car. The next time you get in that vehicle, that thing feels brand spanking new. So my shoutout no free shadow goes to the first detail after a vehicle purchase.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Dave, Dave watches man, he's a tier one. Do you think he's a tier one?
Speaker 3: I think if you were, if if you were to do like a fan, a fan off Bill's beating Dave.
Speaker 2: However, Dave fus with this pot. Yeah, yeah, yeah, he loves it. He does. He got a fit. I know you wanted my You text me if I really texted me that.
Speaker 3: I sent him the photo of your father and I said, do you have anything remotely as cool as this outfit?
Speaker 2: And I don't think let.
Speaker 4: Me let me double check my phone, yo, And it was your listener right now, bloss put that thing up that the old man was a stud. He's got me rethinking a lot of ship Like damn.
Speaker 3: I talked about changing my style. Yeah, the boots, the whole thing. Listen, we might all have to make a big change. The boys are going country.
Speaker 2: No matter what I think I think we should, we should wear the fit.
Speaker 4: Maybe unie it up. Everybody some snake skin boots buying them boys, dude, Golds Gym. I got the Golds Gym crew on the way, but all of us were the rock the red Golds Gym Crew with a white collar under it. Gets some get some retro looking jeans boot cut obviously, bro.
Speaker 2: That's why last week I was like, I don't know if I'm both of my dad ass man.
Speaker 4: And then I said that in the chet because my daddy listened to the pod and he goes, hey, just so you know, like this was your old man back in the day, and since it an, I dropped the group chat and Jack said, what did you say?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: You said like, yeah, there's no way my dad's definitely beating your ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said, he is whooping your ass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but uh, you'll put that in there real quick.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say it out loud. Yeah, Dave.
Speaker 3: I texted Dave and I said, do you have anything remotely that cool? And then he changed the subject talking about how the story I told about getting spanks and my brother chasing me. He goes, I literally told that's my friends, Like our objective when you guys were younger was a scare heel, and I just put Dave, you wanted to scare us his kids, Like, that's fucked up. Fucked up, Dave, that's just crazy parents, parents, man, unique individuals.
Speaker 2: Is this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Farmer's dog. Like, let's get into how we feed our cane nines. Dude, if you're a dog dad out there or a dog mom, you want them eating.
Speaker 2: You know better than them, you know better than your friends do. To do that. You get them. Farmer's dog. Dogs eat anything, shoes, toilet paper, garbage, and even kipple.
Speaker 4: But just because the lead, it doesn't mean it's healthy food. Here's an idea, dogs eating real food. This is what you get with Farmer's Dog. Because listen, Waffle, my little English bulldog that went from sixty six pounds down to forty four pounds, lost, all the skin rashes, lost, all the bullshit that comes with it, has a nice little fur coat.
Speaker 2: Now feed your feed your dog, the Farmer's dog. It's real, fresh, healthy food with whole meat and veggies, gently cooked in the human grade kitchens to preserve their nutritional value.
Speaker 4: Meals arrive in pre portion, ready to serve packs, conveniently delivered on your schedule. Dog people all across the country have ordered millions of meals from the Farmer's Dog.
Speaker 2: It's never been easier to invest in your dog's health with fresh food.
Speaker 4: Was literally telling my wife last week, a sweetheart, I have a code now for fifty percent off that we should be using because we do. Literally is for two years now full price for the Farmer's Dog fifty percent off. We got you first box of fresh healthy food at Theefarmersdog dot com slash bussing, plus you get free shipping. Just go to the Farmersdog dot com slash busting to get fifty percent off. That's the Farmer's Dog dot com slash busting.
Speaker 2: I cannot. I cannot attest to this brand anymore than I've tried doing.
Speaker 4: I even got lost in the ad because I was trying to figure out I was going off the top for a minute.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the.
Speaker 4: Farmer's Dog, dude, I'm telling you, they fucking rip. Are you on the Farmer's Dog yet?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: But as you were telling that, saying that ad, I was thinking to myself, I need to get Jake a little fatter.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna yeah, because you can.
Speaker 4: Pick like literally on the side. It's like, are you trying to lose weight, maintain or even gain some weight.
Speaker 3: I worry about Jake, though, because his stomach did everything he eats. That's not like he has like his own kibble for his own diet, because that boy is anything off the reservation and he's fucked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this is real food. That's what worries man. You know what I'm saying. Oh, that worries you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because sometimes he gets his hands on uh or his mouth on our food, and then the next morning I'm up there on my hands and knees cleaning up shit.
Speaker 4: But maybe there's some like specific ingredients that kind of active me, Like Waffle sometimes, Like when Ruth throws something down, there's like garlicin and Waffle will lick it. And even though we try to keep her away, just starts salivating for like the next four hours, just because she touches that garlic like a little just touches like a little ingredient that might not cooperate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, brogs of shit. Fuck, Well, wasn't gonna say. Bro.
Speaker 3: You know your eyes are so funny the way you tray look at both my eyes?
Speaker 2: Is that what's happening? Yeah, you do that all the time. It's the caffeine. Boy, I got, I got hundreds of milligrams in this body, right.
Speaker 3: I think I took down seven hundred and fifty milligrams of caffeine yesterday. I know I took down seven hundred caffeine and say, like, holy know, bro, I was so tired after Texas allg didn't get my my my wind back and under my sales until yesterday.
Speaker 4: Oh bro, Yeah, I mean when number one alcohol, the effects it has on you just period is insane. But being an older gentleman like myself, like, yeah, your boy was hurting for a few days. Like I mean, obviously when I woke up on Thursday, I was a little drunk.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: The only time I've really drinking and not felt like too much of the effects is when we drink our bust one of the boys whistle Pig whiskey. For whatever reason, it just seems cleaner. I don't know what the deal is. Put that on some rocks, brother, and the next day I kind of feel fine because we picked that whiskey.
Speaker 2: Brother. Yeah, I wish.
Speaker 3: I was there, I know mine, but I think you did a great job. I've never seen a whiskey change of the seasons.
Speaker 4: I also got to tip my hat to Blost too. Like Bloss was right there next to me and we were talking shop. Yeah, because I want to say the final two we agreed on and then we were both giving our spins of the others. Like Bloss, he's got a nice little pallette back there in his mouth.
Speaker 3: Good shit, congrats on your mouth, Bloss. That's fucking awesome, dude. I don't got a palette like that. Dude, I don't food tasty it. Sometimes it all just tastes the same. I'm a big garlic guy though. Now going back to Duke Cannon, I feel like my nose is pretty good though, because I was smelling some stuff. I'm not gonna get into it until it comes out. Got something special for you guys with Duke Cannon and we were we were doing some samples of something. I'm not gonna say what, But when I was putting that stuff up to my nose and smelling, I was picking out a lot of the main key ingredients in those in those sense. Yes, yeah, you werelf a three for three four four.
Speaker 4: Yeah you were betting. You were betting one hundred percent. Thanks brother, Because that specimen of a man with that beard and that many head going on. He was literally repeating, like the exact ingredients that you were really.
Speaker 2: Nice to hear.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was kind of just shooting from the hip, like this is what my nose is giving me.
Speaker 2: I hope I'm right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because maybe I said, hey, citrus and he's like, actually, that's pure tobacco and we want to just filled with gasoline. Yeah, I probably would have picked that one. I fucking loved the smell.
Speaker 2: That's subtle. That's a nice little smell.
Speaker 3: Do you want to wrap it up? We can wrap it up the time, is uh Silver Tribe coming on their way?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Sure, Yeah, I'm sure Jordan's on his way over, which that'll be fun to dive into. I think as we're filming this episode right now, there's been a lot of ship that's been going down to Nashville. Sadly, there's been a school shooting. It's literally like two minutes from your house and we've just been got that part.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, that's not very far. That's not very far.
Speaker 3: From Green Hills, which is relatively around the area that both Will and I live and a lot of people live. Literally is a school that my wife and I looked at for my five year old daughter to go to school. And what I'm hearing now is a woman walked through what's that girl? A teen girl, two ars and a handgun came into Man, it's an elementary school, right, yeah, pre K through six.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: That's so fucking disgusting that people are walking into schools and doing that. Good children, little kids, kids on the news are being released to their families. And now there's there was three children in shot two three, so six people.
Speaker 1: Seven apparently, but I don't know who this is.
Speaker 3: Saying there are three kids, Oh, there are three kids going home. Oh sorry, there are three kids not going home today and their parents, their families are gonna have to mourn their children because some fucking idiot wants to get their name in the news or have some sort of mental disability or whatever the excuse is. There's no fucking excuse for this. And I'm not here to say that there's like a big thing we can do, Like I'm not gonna get up here and start talking about gunna. That's above me. But whatever it is, whoever is up top in the United States president, if they were looking up a little further, whatever it is, fucking figure it out because we can't have this, dude. It's so many shootings now it seems like it seems like they're not even really getting talked about enough. But there's not enough. There's not enough stuff about it. So I don't know what needs to get fixed, but something fucking does. Because you got a kid, Yeah, I got a kid and brother.
Speaker 4: What it is like obviously rue like ru's about to be one shot at the little girl, but it does, like, uh, you sit there and think like what if?
Speaker 2: What if? It makes you it makes you like you're like, man, you.
Speaker 4: Just kind of want to fucking homeschool just because you just have no clue the uncertainty. I think it obviously hits a lot closer to home because truly damn near in the backyard. Yeah, and I just you know, I know, definitely Uh thoughts, prayers, condolences everybody involved, the parents that are just you know, my wife, she was just text me saying she's gonna go pick up Roue right now from daycare. But everybody who shook from this, the families who lost their kids, just yeah, that's a.
Speaker 2: God. That's fucking so sad, man, that's so sad. I just don't understand.
Speaker 3: It's just wild, dude. This seems like there's so much stuff. I mean, I got a kid that's in school. I dropped her off. Like, what if I dropped my kid off at school today and I had to get that phone call. What if I was sitting with you guys and I had to pick up the phone. That's just tough. Now there are three.
Speaker 2: Families that have to deal with that, and every parent and family right now is just thinking like if we can't. This is a private school too, right, dude.
Speaker 3: I was literally in Green Hills when it happened, Like I was at Empower doing my rehab, and it's just like you hear police cars and stuff, but it's like, you know you hear police cars all the time you were driving down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was obviously everybody was stopped and there's probably man forty cop cars and it's just what comes my mind is like, man, hopefully there's not like some shooting going on. And then you get to the bus and we didn't really have a lot of information at the time, and the phone's kind of been going crazy since as we've been shooting this podcast.
Speaker 3: But and it's so fucked up that we have to now sit here and legit have a conversation about homeschooling our kids, Like do you want to put your kids in those situations you think, like place like Green Hills for those of you that are not in Nashville that don't know anything about Greenhills, it's a nice area.
Speaker 2: It's not like it's like a nice neighborhood.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like the Scottsdale of of of Nashville. It's like it's like the fucking Paradise Valley. Like it's a it's a very nice community. And we got people fucking some dumb with some stupid big.
Speaker 4: Money going to a private school. Yeah, I mean it's just funning. There hasn't been a whole lot of time to read and look at it.
Speaker 2: But anybody literally walking into private school and just letting some letting shots loose, like.
Speaker 3: And then you you don't want like like, dude, there's just gotta be something figured out, And I'm not This is not the podcast for that. This is we don't will and I don't have the education. You guys in the back don't have the education for like, we are not here to fix the problem because we don't know we just know that. All we know is that the five of us know that some's got to get figured out.
Speaker 4: Well, we just know it within five minutes time. We don't have some, So we don't have some. Like it's a it's a it's a big conversation. But that ship is so fucking sad man, you almost don't like.
Speaker 3: But was she boss being a police officer? Was this chick taken down by the police.
Speaker 7: Yeah, from what it from what it sounds like, she engaged U m MPD when uh, when they arrived on the scene.
Speaker 3: Again, we don't really know.
Speaker 7: That's just what I've what I've what I've been told so far, allegedly that's what happened.
Speaker 3: But bro, bro, but growing up, did you ever think about this? No, Like, like Will and I were talking about before the podcast, like you think about bomb threats? Yeah, people, people, and look you're thinking of yourself in a bomb. I'm gonna go off in here, Like, oh, we get the day off of school as a little kid, you know, but yeah, as a kid, you don't understand like the dangers that's actually going on. My school literally had we shut down for two hours as a guy was working around on a Batman mask in the desert, like, and that was like the scariest thing that happened.
Speaker 7: I think the only thing that I could recall was Combine. I'm Combine.
Speaker 2: That was in the night. That was in the nineties documentary nineties or was the early two thousands?
Speaker 3: I think it was early two thousand. No, I thought it was before and eleven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was before eleven. And it's just dud.
Speaker 3: I was like the biggest thing up until and now this shit happens all of the fucking time here.
Speaker 2: It's just crazy, and bro listen.
Speaker 3: I am just like a lot of people out there that when you see a shoot and you're like, it's the same thing. Hey prayers out to this place. But when hit fucking it happens to you, like close to you, within miles, within miles where my daughter could have literally gone to school, You're like, holy fuck, Like this shit's real. Because at the end of the day, dude, we're like everyone's living their own lives. I get to go home to my kids today, there's three pair there's three pairs of parents that don't and like we get to sit here and be sad about it, but eventually we're gonna go back to our lives, like yeah, like it never happened. You feel, you feel bad, but then you just keep moving on. It's just fucked up, man, I don't know. That's wild. Bus You worked that area now, don't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I used to where I worked at last year and there wasn't a lot that that went on. I mean, the most that you really dealt with was, like, you know, a couple of car burglaries, traffic crashes, stuff like that, but not nothing like this.
Speaker 3: It's a nice area. It's a it's a really nice area.
Speaker 2: Hug your families, man, hug your kids, like you know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's a tough way on the podcast, Well listen we yeah, prayers as to the families city in Nashville right now. Yeah, this is a tough day in Nashville, tough day all over the country. But like we'll said, hug your families. Never want to end a show like this, but obviously the circumstances are just a little bit different.
Speaker 2: We love you guys.
Speaker 3: For those of you in Columbus, will see in Columbus they hugs, tin of kisses.