Speaker 1: Well, well, come in Dona laeta san you a conciousise.
Speaker 2: Will all be high high tale, and if you want a little banging a union, I come along.
Speaker 3: I'm filled with grief and anger at the heinous assassination of Charlie Kirk on a college campus in Utah. Charlie inspired millions, and all who knew him and loved him are united in shock and horror. Charlie was a patriot. Charlie was also a man of deep, deep faith, and we take comfort in the knowledge that he is now at peace with God and having.
Speaker 4: Freedom his back in style.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 2: Come in.
Speaker 5: And say you a conscious ound.
Speaker 6: A new Sean Hennedy Show, more behind the scenes information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 7: This just into our newsroom. A plane has crashed into the World Trade Center.
Speaker 5: Was another apparently plane seemed.
Speaker 1: An airplane has crashed into the World Trade Centers.
Speaker 7: There appears to be a gaping hole. Oh, there goes, there goes, there goes there, it goes.
Speaker 5: The whole side has collapsed.
Speaker 7: Class stems.
Speaker 1: Two airplanes have crashed into the World Trade Center.
Speaker 5: We're not going to be cowered by it. If We're not afraid fa the freedom loving nations in the world stand by ourselves. Sh stuffs. You're proud to have the red, white and blue.
Speaker 7: With ste.
Speaker 2: We will not lamp soon way.
Speaker 8: You're proud to be a part.
Speaker 1: Of this country, Jim meaning I think about the families, the children, to the freedom itself was attacked and freedom will be defense.
Speaker 5: You still think it might.
Speaker 2: Beyond someone raissive to raising.
Speaker 5: The resol of our great nation is being tested.
Speaker 1: I'm regularly didn't sort of water in the United States, and don't worry about would courage.
Speaker 7: It's here, I mean, she's I'm the riding there.
Speaker 8: From We will not forget the twenty eight hundred people Plice.
Speaker 9: And Fire, but not only were heroes at the beginning, but they're still heroes.
Speaker 2: Munus.
Speaker 5: We're going to come out of this emotionally stronger. Where's the due and the commitment of our fathers is now the calling of our time. Those guys senior than any whatever expected of mis truth. They messed with the wrong city, they messed with the wrong stay, And I just don't want people to forget.
Speaker 3: Money.
Speaker 5: They always had a sense of duty to protect us. All christ will be steadfast in our determination. The rest of the country now understand who the true defenders are.
Speaker 1: Stay the Irish fels corression made her lakes in reivers bless you. We see fid, we made a look of the Irish intrigy, we see stems.
Speaker 5: Makes the blessings of Saint Patrick. God blessed Ireland and God bless the United States in America.
Speaker 7: She stands.
Speaker 5: Now America is embracing a new ethic and her new creed. Let's roll.
Speaker 8: The phrase new York's Finest and New York's Bravest mean something now, doesn't it.
Speaker 5: This is a time to reflect and be thankful for where we are today. Through the f we will rebuild New York City. She still.
Speaker 1: Yet, after America was attacked, it was as if our entire country looked into a mirror and saw our better selves.
Speaker 7: Anyway, of course, that was Michael W. Smith. There she stands. It is the twenty fourth anniversary two thousand, nine hundred seventy seven of our fellow Americans murdered that day. Many died in the aftermath the wars that followed, and of course nine to eleven related illnesses. Later on, we'll talk to Frank Siller, the founder of the Tunnel to Towers Foundation. What do you if you don't know the story about his brother, It's pretty incredible. He just finished his shift, he makes it to the Brooklyn Battery tunnel, the tunnels closed, he puts on sixty seventy pounds of equipment, runs through the tunnel, runs to the towers, and he died that day. And that was the foundation of the Tunnel to Towers Foundation. We're going to get an update on the investigation in just a second with our friend John Solomonsinnews dot Com. I will tell you there is there's more vile, hutred, disgusting, cancerous hatred online than ever before. I mean, I actually saw a friend of mine sent me a screenshot of an ex post of all these you know I call them, these keyboard warriors in their in their parents' basement, in their underwear or naked that you know, anonymously put out the most despicable, disgusting things. Now with you know, other venues like Instagram and TikTok, you know, you can hear some of the vitriol. They They actually came up with a list of Who's next. Who do you think was number one? Donald Trump? It's so sick out there, and there's so much hatred out there. Let me just give you just a small sampling of it so you understand how cancer is. Social media can be who who?
Speaker 5: He probably made like thousands of trans kids killed themselves. I literally could not give up. They can get a step bother. I'm not sad. It's about timecomer took out that trash.
Speaker 4: So in light of this beautiful news, I would like to propose that we turned Charlie kirk into a verb.
Speaker 8: For example, I think that Stephen Miller needs to be kirked.
Speaker 10: We have dried, We've done peaceful protesting, we wrote into the government, but no, these red sided people don't care. So what they'll think, what the hell the red colored people are?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 11: He was such a good person?
Speaker 8: Why did he get shot?
Speaker 10: If you've seen the video on Twitter, please listen to the last ten seconds of what he said before he went and if you honestly.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he had it coming up. So sorry? Where the.
Speaker 7: Wall? Anyway? Joining us now, he is the founder, editor in chief and chief investigative reporter just thenews dot com. Our friend John Solomon is with us. So yesterday during this broadcast, I had on my friend Rod Arkev. We've been friends for decades. He's a host on our affiliate in Salt Lake City k n r S. And during our conversation, he said, oh, John Solomon, just thenews dot com is reporting that Charlie had died. And I said to Rod, I said, I just it took my breath away.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 7: And I said, you know, there's no better reporter that I know than you. And then I said, I hope this is the one time you were wrong. Unfortunately you were right. You spent the weekend recently with Charlie. Tell us about it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was an amazing time. And it's funny. I was gradual, like I don't want to give up a week and go all the way to Colorado, and I was. I was grumpy on the plane. And then I got there and I remembered how extraordinary and dynamic Charlie was. And I spoke at his donor conference in Colorado about three weeks ago, and in the moments we had together, we're on stage for most of it, but we got some private time offside and I was talking to him and I'll never forget this conversation, he said. I said to him, you know, Charlie looking at the polling down and gen Z is moving more conservatives, moving more common sense, And yeah, I don't think you realize what a tsunami you created, you know, how how profound what it is you did. And he stopped being in the classic Charlie was like, he really wasn't that profound time. Really, here's what it is. There were these kids that had these values like me and you and everybody else, but they weren't allowed to speak. They were too afraid they would get kicked off campus, and they were too afraid they would be turned down for their first job and would be able to support a family. And all they needed was people to line up shoulder by shoulder. And all I did was create a really big friends club and said it's okay to be conservative. You don't have to change your values to fit in. You could hold your ground and still fit in. And I thought, what a profound statement to describe the twelve or thirteen years that he put together at TPUSA. And with all the things he did, he was an intellect. He loves the debate, but he was ever demeaning. He was a person that even if he disagreed with you, one hundred percent. If you were in need, he would have probably done something for your second. He was a man of faith, man a family, but he also was a man of vision. He realized that building a shoulder to shoulder army of people who would just say, you're not going to silence us. We can disagree. You're not going to silence us because I sent the American way. That legacy is extraordinary. He's the ultimate defender of free speechs in the last years. And no bullet will silence what he started, and no bullet will and what he began, this movement that he started is going to profound impact for a long time to come.
Speaker 7: We started today's program thinking we were going to hear from law enforcement. It has been delayed. They say that they have made significant progress. My source is saying that the suspect is still at large. There's a lot of speculation online. I'm not going to share with this audience, but law enforcement that I'm talking to that they believe they are getting closer to identifying the person. They have a person right now of interest that they are diligently searching for.
Speaker 8: That's right, Yeah, that's a very good summary. So they don't know the name of the person. And that is a big clue because they have very good imagery. And in America today, when you have good imagery, usually you can match someone with facial recognition very quickly. So there's no driver's license record, there's no student ID record, there's no social media record that matches this person's face. And so that's why the FBI escalated by putting the photos out, saying, if you know this guy, you've seen this guy speak up. That's why they put one hundred thousand dollars award up. But they don't know who this person is. They just simply know what he looks like. In what he did just before noon Utah time, he walked up a stair, said he had a gun hidden somewhere. He picked the gun up, went out into the roof of a building, fired a single shot hit Charlie in the throat from a long distance away. He took that single bolt action a high powered hunting rifle with him a few ways down as he jumped off the building, ran into a neighborhood. He dumped the gun in a neighborhood and then kept fleeing in that path where he got off. Has become an intensive focus of forensic outing. They're looking for everything. My sources have confirmed they have a palm print, they have a shoe print, they obviously have his facial print, but none of those have provided any identification capabilities. Now, when you get to that point, one of the things that US intelligence in FBA will do is start to consider is this the foreigners? Is somebody that's stupped across the bordar. No indication one way or the other, but they're expanding the realm of possibilities. Meanwhile, there is some foreign intelligence government assistance that is focusing on a domestic group in America that might have ties to other regimes, regimes that don't love America, and they're looking at it. It had a chapter in deep Utah area, and so we'll see if that turns into anything. But all leads are open. FBI Director of Tash Mattel, who we saw in New York today's commemorating the nine to eleven twenty fourth anniversary, is on his way to Utah to be on the ground with his men and women until they get this killer. And I think he'll show up shortly.
Speaker 4: There'll be a news conference when he gets there.
Speaker 8: I think there's a lot of developments as they expand the potential circle of who could be behind this and what's been done that will drive the next twenty four hours. I think the first twenty four hours, every piece of forensic evidence that could possible conference on a stair banister became important evidence. They got that, they got the gun. They've got some inscriptions on two of the three of the unfired bullets or canisters in the gun that suggest that some far left ideology transgenderism, fascism or anti fascism maybe on the bullet. Now that doesn't mean that that was the true motive. It could be a false flag to mislead investigators until this person could escape. But there are some big questions. Why did he drop Why would he leave the not lead the gun to the scene, Why did he carry with them all then drop it, Why did he go to that neighborhood, How did he know to get on the rest so well? Why can't we find any facial recognition? Those are very big and why do the bullets have these inscriptions that have a far left ideology. All of that is being sorted through and there's a lot of possibilities. You said it wise it's important not to jump to anyone concluch and let the evidence go. They're going to get this guy, but they don't got them yet.
Speaker 7: Could be ahead, sad. I've heard that from a number of people on the trans issue, and we're just reporting what's out there and we'll know more. I have every confidence that they will get them. John, we do appreciate you. You're a good man and a great reporter, and we always appreciate you taking time to share it with your your information with us. John Solomon, Founder, editor in chief, chief investigative reporter justinnews dot com. Start, thank you, Thank you, Sean.
Speaker 8: Good to be with you.
Speaker 7: I've been there with soldiers who've gone away to world.
Speaker 1: You can bet today remain what they're Biden, Have you forgotten.
Speaker 7: All the people? Keep yes, someone down, lock keep in that bed sane. Have you forgot all right? Tyren Warlely. I mean, it's hard to comprehend. It's twenty four years since nine to eleven oh one, two thousand, nine hundred and seventy seven Americans died. We still have nine to eleven related illness deaths on a daily basis, more than we ever thought, and it is very real. It's just, you know, I go back to that time in that day and it seems like yesterday, and on the heels of Charlie Kirk's assassination, it is it's it's I feel like I did twenty four years ago. Today, felt like it all last night, felt like it all day yesterday. I saw that video and it just I'll never forget that moment, Like when I got a call from my you know, John Gome is my best friend from childhood, telling me, are you watching this? Meaning the tower has just got hit by an airplane and we didn't know what that day would bring in and now we know anyway, Speaking of which I want to remind you I spend time recently with Frank Siller, and he lost his brother on nine to eleven oh one. That led to him creating the Tunnel to Towers Foundation. And he had no idea when he started it how big it would become, how many people that they would help, how incredibly generous the American people would be. And he has turned this into an incredible, incredible charitable organization that helps America's heroes, I mean first responders, those that have fought America's wars, those that have either given up their lives and their families helping them those that have been incapacitated, he builds this smart Holmes. One example of that US Air Force technical Sergeant Jesse Clark's military service. It came to an end after a chemical exposure caused a very large tumor to form in his brain. As a result, he's paralyzed on the left side of his body. He's legally blind, he's prone to memory loss. He will be in a wheel chair for the remainder of his life. Now, thanks to your kindness, your generosity, your appreciation for all that he did for our country, you were able to help the Tunnel to Towers Foundation build this hero a new smart home to help him live a more independent life. So many more families like the Clarks need our help. And since Tunnel to Towers founding, you know, right after the events from twenty four years ago, today, America's heroes have given so much and this is the way we get to say thank you in a lasting and meaningful way and not forget them, and never forget. And we hope you'll join us here on the Hannity Show and support the Tunnel to Towers Foundation if you can donate eleven dollars a month. As Frank was telling me that that is the secret sauce for this great work to continue. Go to their website, the letter T the number two, the letter T dot org. The letter T the number two, the letter T dot org for the Tunnel the Towers Foundation. I know so many of you want to speak out, and I want to give you that opportunity. I have so much more to say, and so much that I will be saying in the days to come. There has been so much vile, putred, disgusting, repulsive rhetoric that is almost We've become inoculated to it. We've become immune to it.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 7: It's become the norm, and it is having It's like a cancer that has grown on society from the minute and we have Don Junior on tonight, from the minute Donald Trump came down that escalator with Malania at Trump Tower and announced he's running for president. It's not stopped things I never thought i'd ever see in this country. It doesn't stop. John in Arizona, John, thanks for checking in. I'm glad you called, sir.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sean, how are you?
Speaker 7: I'm good in a way. I mean, it's a rough time. I'm not gonna lie to you. This is pretty rough.
Speaker 4: I guess My question is, you know, with all this, what's going to get done? I mean, the president I saw Zoval address yesterday, But at the end of the day, it's just words. You know, we want something done. We want something done. We're tired of our people getting assassinated and killed by the radical left. We want action.
Speaker 7: Well, we do want action, and it's got to stop, you know. And the thing is, you call out the left and they don't care. They don't they do not care. I would love to be able to give you a sense of hope that the virulent hatred, rage, insanity of the left is going to stop. And it's not you know, anybody that's a conservative that's in the public eye. You know, things that we don't really talk about often. I never really wanted to. I've always taken the advice of security people in my life not to talk about stuff that you go through. White powder being mailed to me, fatwahse on my head, and stuff like that. I'm just I'm not gonna not talk about it anymore, because that is the life of the average conservative. And Charlie was particularly brave. I mean, I've been on these college campuses. I've been heckel, this sucks. I'm like, who needs this crap? And he was able to turn it into an art prove, you know, to show me where I'm wrong. What a brilliant idea. Look at the size of that crowd in Utah yesterday, thousands of young people flocking to him. My own kids admired Charlie Kirk when I did an event a turning point, you know, a couple of years ago. My kids never want to see their dad speak. They wanted to see Charlie, so they you know, they came and they met him and got a picture with them and it meant a lot to them. And trust me, they they you know, they were upset yesterday. They've been. I've been talking to them all throughout the day. I want to tell you the rest of the conversations. But getting yelled at by twenty six and a twenty four year old is not fun. And I was getting yelled at a lot.
Speaker 4: To fund the universities. It's time to defund the universities.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, yes, I'm so tired. Why do we give one red scent to havevid Columbia, you know, Brown Cornnell, any of these these liberal indoctrination center stop. They don't deserve a penny. You know who deserves it. Let's give it to the community colleges. Let's give it to the the the trade schools. Let's give it to people you know that work hard every day and don't have you know, a political agenda. You know that is studying, you know the most inane and insane you know topics in school and learning nothing except how to be a crazy radical leftist. Anyway, John, I appreciate you call man. Thank you. Let's say hi to George's in my free state of Florida. George, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 9: Sean, I'm I'm some I'm this distraught yesterday and today my friend uh are just uh. Charlie was the person that if I was scrolling through my Internet or anything, I would stop to listen to him his heart and he just had that that ability to talk over the heads of the mainstream media directly to the students and the people. And he was he was a force to be recting with, and he was a fighter for a First Amendment. Sean's just like you are and That's why I'm worried a little bit about you.
Speaker 11: I just I just think that I'm just really sad. But I think we got to pray up, foot up, and let's roll after this, and we got to make more Charlie Kirks. There's no time to retreat in the in the in the academics, uh fear Sean, And we need to make We just got to make more. Alternative media is greater because our media, our mainstream media shawn all the day, as you said and you're talking about, will not change. So we have to ignore them and create our own media where they will have no power if and they won't if they take out and Charlie Kirk, there will be twenty more to take his place. And that's where I think, uh, what we need to do. And I again, I just, I mean, I love seeing you in clear Water, sawn, but you know I would I would just watch your back. My friends.
Speaker 7: I appreciate your kind words. You know, I like Charlie. Charlie was really a young man of very strong faith. And you know I do not I do believe with all my heart we need to learn the less and that Donald Trump comes within a millimeter of losing his life. How many other people do you know that would stand up and say fight, fight, fight and push his fist up in the air like that in that moment. I mean, that really has got to be a rallying cry, and that is We're not going to cower. We're not going to back down, We're not going to be intimidated into hiding. I mean there might be prudent moments where you know, for the time being. You know, I know that some events are being canceled with people that I know that are conservative. I don't fault them at all for that. I think everybody needs to get their bearings and make sure that they up their security. I don't know how you stop a guy on a roof, you know that's you know, two hundred yards away firing you know, a high powered rifle unless you have Secret Service protection. I don't know if you can do it. George. I appreciate your kind words. Man, Thank you, God bless you. Quick break right back, we'll get back to our phones. Eight hundred nine four one sean. As we continue, all right back to our busy phones eight hundred and nine four one sean. If you want to be a part of the program, Don and Iowa Don. How are you hi, Sean.
Speaker 12: Thank you for taking my call. I'm a truck driver driving through Cincinnati right now. God bless you Huntsville, Yes, sir, God bless you. I appreciate all that you truckers do.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 7: You fill every store we have with great stuff that we want, needed hire. We appreciate it.
Speaker 8: Well, Thank you.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that.
Speaker 12: I actually just got through with a shipper who gave me a gift basket on the way out the door. Amazing, I was that made my year.
Speaker 7: That's awesome. That's very cool.
Speaker 12: Go, that was very cool. I hope she's listening, and I hope she knows who she is. But I called you, you know, like everybody else about Charlie Kirk today because I had only recently, in the past few years started watching Charlie Kirk and I found his messages to be profound. He didn't tell you, you know, this is the way you have to think. He just he was so intelligent. I mean, just listening to where he'd pick up on scripture, on scripture from other religions just astounded me. And the way he was with people, always talking about love, and he just really hit home from me.
Speaker 8: I've got it.
Speaker 7: It was real. What you saw was real. God, faith, family, country was real. For Charlie Kirk, he lived it every day we have. We had recently a number of amazing discussions. I'll keep them private. It was about, you know, life in our business. And he would ask profound questions and I'd give him the best answer I could. But he was smart as he was, smart as hell and courageous as hell. And you're right about everything you're saying. I'm just up on the constraints of time.
Speaker 8: Here.
Speaker 7: Listen, we please be safe on the road. Crazy drivers everywhere, crazy people everywhere, Crazy drivers everywhere.