Speaker 1: Hey, viewers.
Speaker 2: Sniffy's Cruising Confessions is an explicit podcast about queer sex. Filter dirty words and unfiltered descriptions of sexual activities. If hearing about orgies, anonymous sex, kink, fetish, and more offends your sensibilities, you might want to skip this Viewer discretion is advised. It's definitely not for kids.
Speaker 3: Put your pussy, put your put your pussy up, Put your pussy, put put your pussy.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Sniffy's Cruising Confessions.
Speaker 3: I'm Gabelon Sadez and.
Speaker 4: I'm Christotison Rosso. Each week we explore the sublime world of queer sex, cruising, and relationships.
Speaker 1: We talk to queer folks of all kinds.
Speaker 2: We'll ask some questions, swap sex stories, share intimate revelations, and provide practical advice that you can use at home.
Speaker 3: Put put Jos, put jo, put put your put put.
Speaker 2: Your so Chris Gabe, you seem like a like a diva of gym experience?
Speaker 1: Is that true?
Speaker 2: I have been known to dabble, to dabble? Are those dabbling must? I was not aware? So yes, you hit the gym.
Speaker 1: I do work out.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do have a question if I might ask, Okay, what is the hottest or maybe most memorable locker room experience you've ever had.
Speaker 4: I mean, there have been times where I've been in the steam room at my gym and it's just like the stars are in alignment, you know what I mean, We're all on the same page, because like sometimes I am in the locker room and like the vibe isn't quite right. There's that one person who's not comfortable because there are straits that go to my gym. Oh wow, you have to be cognizant of them in the in the steamer room, and I forgot. But this time it was all queers and we were all ready to go, and things got even steamier than normal. It was lovely. I had a great time. I really felt fulfilled, is what I'll say.
Speaker 3: Did you feel held by community? Sure?
Speaker 4: You felt he absolutely? I was supported. At one point, Yeah, I was being held. What about you? What is your gym experience? I classically hate gyms. Okay, were is there a moment where you had like a sexual wakening in a locker room, like think back to like childhood or I was not.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you can guess I was not a very athletic child, so like my puberty was spent not in like a locker room. Wow, I was doing the arts. I was also what the doctors called the precocious puberty.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: I hit puberty in like the fifth grade. So I started sprouting armpit hair. And I was on the swim team, imagine. So I started getting like really chubby and sprouting armpit hair. So I was like the fat hairy kid in class.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: It was an artle kids would like make fun of me for my body hair, and I was like really self conscious about it. And then like four years passed and I was like, oh, we all look like this, we all have hair. So case you haven't guessed, we are talking about a very charged space today.
Speaker 1: We're talking about the locker room.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: For a lot of cool people, in the locker room is the first place we saw another naked person.
Speaker 1: It's where we took our first group shower and hoped and prayed we didn't get.
Speaker 2: Hard or stole forbidden glances at our colleagues or teammates.
Speaker 3: Buts it was a.
Speaker 4: Sight of sexual awakening, which is probably why the locker room scene has been staple and Gaye porn for nearly fifty years.
Speaker 2: So in today's episode, we are going to be talking about our ongoing love affair with locker rooms and why there's such a turn on. We'll also hear some wild and outrageous true stories of locker room lust from one of our favorite comedians, the always fit, the always funny, Jay Jordan.
Speaker 4: Jay Jorden is a comedian, actor, and Emmy nominated writer whose stand up has been featured everywhere from Comedy Central to the Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon, The Late Late Show with James Gordon, and.
Speaker 3: The Drew Brahm Ray Show.
Speaker 2: He is currently on a big fall comedy tour to promote his new comedy special Yes ma'am on Hulu, Please Welcome to Sniffy's Cruising Confessions.
Speaker 1: Jay Jordan, Hello, Hello, happy to be here.
Speaker 3: Anonymously, I'm a disembodied Tourso yeah, with that voice, that is the thing. That is the thing. People. Now, I've officially reached the level of this is what ever level of fame is.
Speaker 1: When if I'm ever at a gay bar and.
Speaker 3: I'm acting up a little bit of people go wait a minute, you know, hey, hey, watch the special don't watch me watch.
Speaker 1: It's a really good thing.
Speaker 2: We don't have voice notes on Sniffy's because I feel like that would be the one thing that would give you away the torso maybe the dudes maybe, but like once I heard that voice, I'd be like, oh, I know who stick that?
Speaker 3: Come on. There's a beauty in that, though, there is in their connectedness of New York slutty gay people.
Speaker 2: I do call Chris the patriot active gay people in New York because Chris can identify anybody based on like the weirdest body parts.
Speaker 3: You're the surveillance state.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I'll show him the left bunchee.
Speaker 1: We're on Nancy Dream a little bit. You know, we're all investigative.
Speaker 3: Journalists exactly magnifying class Donald and Tow. Does she know about Sniffy's.
Speaker 1: She does?
Speaker 3: I think she does.
Speaker 1: I think because sometimes people they're like with it.
Speaker 3: They know about everything. They knew about bath houses, they knew about cruising. But then like there is like a level of like sort of once you get out of the game, you kind of like, wait a second, the kids are doing what? So she doesn't, Rosie, if you don't know about Sniffy's I hope you know now in Ireland you are season four opening guests. Wow. Yeah, imagine she'd.
Speaker 1: Be the dommiest masquest energy in this room. She would tell Bun y'all to shut up, and you'll be.
Speaker 3: Like I would be on my knees.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So j We're so fucking excited.
Speaker 2: You are right now in the middle of a comedy toury and you're special on Hulu.
Speaker 3: Yes, ma'am, Yes, Hulu, Thank you so much. Hulu Comedy Dynamics. It's on Hulu. It came out November seventh. I filmed it in New Orleans, a very queer, very southern, very black city.
Speaker 1: It was so funny. I filmed it and then I want.
Speaker 3: To say the next night, I went to an underwear party at a bar. And you know how sometimes you go to a gay bar and you go, what's going on back there? To go, Oh, it's like co check, you go, this is the underwear party.
Speaker 1: I will say that happened to me at precington La.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was like fresh off like a work event. I was in a words ceremony. I had on like my nicest suit.
Speaker 3: You in a suit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, girl, I was working in the suit a lot, I have a good one. I've never seen you in a suit. I know you're wearing a suit jacket, but like, nobody ever sees what I wear underneath. I'm like, RuPaul, you don't know what's.
Speaker 1: Going on on the table.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's such a point of contention, the fact that that was exposed and someone was like.
Speaker 1: Did you know sometimes she's not wearing and you go, don't talk.
Speaker 3: About it if you ever want to, if you ever want to be on that show, don't talk about it.
Speaker 2: Did you know that sixty plus year old man isn't wearing a corset.
Speaker 1: For catching strays on the City's podcast.
Speaker 3: No, we're celebrating a rupaular every day. You remember when you were like, wait a second, is the most famous drag queen in this loud ass black old man from Atlanta? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then you go, oh, that's also Tyler Perry?
Speaker 1: Which one?
Speaker 3: Which one? Which old loud blackness? Is it from Atlanta? Am I talking about? You know what Tyler Perry told me? He said, Jay, It's like God told me I put on that dress and make me some money.
Speaker 4: Oh well, I'm really excited that you're here. And one of the reasons that I really love you? Is like your willingness to talk about sex, yes, and gay sex in particular. Yes, How did you get to a place where you felt comfortable sharing that like on stage?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I never did comedy in the closet.
Speaker 3: I know some people like did comedy under your straight personas, and they finally got to come out that it was a little bit wild than twenty twenty three, and people like, can you believe I'm gay? I was like, girl, yes, you filmed it in the village, but I never wanted to be in the closet on stage, primarily because one, you have like these micro tells wherever now, and then you'll be talking about something and let's say you choose to use gender nonspecific pronouns. People clock that. Let's say you always kind of talk around your personal life people in the audience and other comments, They'll be like, wait a second, it was gone. And so then you have these kind of almost self hating moments where you go, oh, I don't want talk about any gay stuff. You'd be like, wait a second. If I don't talk about gay stuff, there's no guarantee anyone's gonna talk about gay stuff at this straight ass Mike. So then you kind of find the fun and the taboo and the transgressive nature of queer sex in a straight setting. Because now a lot of these a lot of these straight boy comedians, all of these straight men who do comedy, they think gay sex is super funny, and you go, okay, sometimes it is, but gay sex isn't funny because two people love each other. Gay sex is funny because have you ever tried to turn a door handle with lube on your hand?
Speaker 2: That's fun you yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Gay sex is funny because you go, hey, are.
Speaker 3: You killing him?
Speaker 1: We're trying slate.
Speaker 3: That's when gay sex is funny, because sex is funny. And so I always wanted to be very open, and I want to be as specific as possible sometimes because through that specificity you get a lot of comedy. And that's why my monkey pox jokes is very funny, just because there was a specifisty when we were all getting the monkey pops vaccine and you show up in the Bronx and be like the Queen's were out Listen.
Speaker 1: If you hear that means you can.
Speaker 3: I think there's a long standing tradition of being able to talk about taboo subjects and for some people, queer sex, especially male centered queer sex, and comedy settings. What happens a lot of times in comedy, and I hate that I even have to say it this way, is that like people can map sapphic and lesbian comics onto straight male comics because at the end of the day they think, oh, they just talking about bitches no matter what. So okay, I can when it gets to like actual queerness and femininity presented through a kind of male presenting body and anything that's actually really transgressive and really taboo, it's so scary for people. People like what, I didn't even I have straight people still come up with me. They go, I don't even usually like gay comedy, but you And then I go and I go, man, stop looking at me.
Speaker 1: Stop your girlfriends right here, right here, right here, hey, but put at least on him so I can watch.
Speaker 3: Megan bar.
Speaker 1: And she will.
Speaker 3: I'm okay with some of these straight us come up to me like, oh man, I really like your stuff. I'm not okay with them being like I don't like gay people accept you. I hate that ship and that that's like that's like when I mean that's kind of when people go, I don't even like wrap, and you go, well, okay, all right, but yeah, that's uh. I'm very lucky in the since that I've been able to curate and cultivate a fan base that is pretty open and accepting and like hopefully growing.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so ju, I want to talk about the gym a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yes, you are yoked by comedy standards, by any standards, but right.
Speaker 3: Now I'm dressed like like a graduate teaching. I was wondering, Yeah, I'm trying to play with I'm trying to play with reveals. Sometimes you can see some stuff through just a little yeah, sometimes you can see stuff through Oversize things make it very fun. I didn't want to be whore like y'all kind of covered, you know what I mean. We need one of these shirts though. But I love the gym. The gym is what got me through my first couple of years in New York. When I first moved here, I was a personal trainer and that was the first thing I did, and then I started doing comedy and it was a job that actually lined up pretty well with comedy, so.
Speaker 1: I loved it. I worked at a gym and after plays.
Speaker 3: So I know the name has changed, but if you know where it is, you know where it is. Man, that's that's the gym where I first started working New York and it was so gay when I got there, huge discoll on the second floor with the DJ booth inside. Period. Amanda Laport was like at the opening of this gym, this gym was like it was one of those gyms that was a nightlife gym that also was like basically the pregame for a lot of people before they went out, and it was always packed. Anderson Cooper was at this gym for a little bit. I told one story where I was like, I was like just being silly with one of my personal trainer friends and he's like, Jay, how do you maintain size but also meantain definition. I said, Ryan, you're not gonna believe me. Come, you gotta drink more. Come. He said, is the protein? I said, no, it's a zinc. I said, that's you're not You're not getting your micro nutrients. This is like before I was doing scam up, I was like basically workshopping sets in the gym. I go to another group of trainers and I'm about to tell this joke, and then who's with these trainers right now? Anderson Cooper. So I'm like, shut up, But I was like, I'm talking about second dick in front of Anson Cooper. He ain't this like the first time that gym was insane, primarily because it was also a place where you would see people there for a very specific reason, gymnasium means naked place. They were taking full advantage of that downstairs, and I was a trainer who would definitely turn a blind eye simply because I'm not a fucking cop. I'm not a cop, I'm not a narc So if someone was down there for a little bit, I'd be like, go ahead, that's right, I'm gonna go over here. I mean, the craziest thing that ever happened one time I was upstairs and I saw like fire truck, fire truck, ambulance. Apparently someone was in the steam room a little too long. Take a break, everyone psa, take a break. He's in there too long, passed out, fell and then you know he had to be carried out. He wasn't dead, but as he was getting carried out, the meanest thing someone said is what are you going to tell his wife? Before there was any other gym or I saw a bunch of queenie muscly men who got to be gay, like gay with the capitol G. Not scared of straight men being all the wicks in here like that was the gym, and so it was a place for them both feel free and feel empowered.
Speaker 1: So I was very happy.
Speaker 3: It was one of those things that definitely informed my comedic persona. I was like, Oh, these people can be this loud and gay in the gym. I can be this loud and gay on stage, of course. So it was one of those things that I was happy I got to see. It also didn't give me any sort of like, it didn't give me any sort of issues. Like when I was at that gym, I could talk about queer stuff, I could talk about gym stuff, I can talk about nerdy stuff. I could talk about whatever I wanted to and it was fine. We even had my boss. He loved gay trainers, specifically because being a trainer required knowledge and rapport and while gay guys sometimes don't have burns, they do not, but the ability to communicate and the rapport both with female clients. With female clients, there's like a girl, let me tell you aspect. With male clients, there's okay here if you want to look good for men, I can tell you how to look. And then with straight clients, straight client, whenever you had a straight client in that gym, you were like, this is not a zoo, but isn't this crazy? Don't feed them? But yeah, hungry. I mean. It's also where I saw I saw trans people go to the gym without feeling weird. I saw non binary people go to the gym without feeling weird. And that was like a huge thing for me coming from the South because I was like, oh my gosh, So let's go back in time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm wondering if you can remember your earliest sexual awakening in the gym or locker room.
Speaker 3: Locker room?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, okay, so locker room, okay.
Speaker 3: Whenever I was in high school, that's when we had to take like gym, and so they would make us change in the locker room. And that's the first time you see anyone else in because like you'd be at home, you see yourself in you're underwhere, but in high school because everyone this is I'm aiding myself a bit. Everyone's wearing boxers, so you you were seeing movement.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's in the morning, I'm in a locker room with a bunch of my classmates. I'm seeing them get undressed. I'm getting undressed, and the whole time like this is crazy what they just let us look at this? We shouldn't be in here. But then at the same time, like this is cool. Everyone be cool, Everyone be cool. That was the first time. Like you also notice like whose penises were like clocking in for work, Like who like who like got the adult dicks? Right in high school you're like, wait a second, whoa teacher?
Speaker 1: It's a man in here. I'm still but a boy adults.
Speaker 3: And then there were like all these silly and like fun moments where like I remember one of my best friends, he was notorious for like mooning people. Every time he mooned people as a non out, but definitely I knew something was going on. I'd be like, that's a good book. I was like, we're so thankful.
Speaker 2: We grew up in the era of jackass, oh streight men naked when I was in high school, of butts and balls.
Speaker 3: You would see the we went to high school during the I got a piece of gum on my leg era where you'd be like, that's okay. So around a bunch of straight boys they were shorts, they'd be like, I think I have a piece of gum on my leg and you look at their upper thigh and they would have like stretched their testicle out to make it.
Speaker 1: It was a little surprise. It was like a little I didn't hang out with boys in school.
Speaker 3: Now I was notorious for being like I wasst being like, yeah, me and the boys ain'tnging out. Ladies get out of here over here doing crazy stuff like jacking out.
Speaker 1: I didn't have anything.
Speaker 3: I didn't have any mutual masturbatory experiences with my good friends from high school. But I did have, like you compare notes, they'd like show you a like a I gave them, like a porn thing, and you show them your porn thing, and somebody should be like, okay, you can have the Oh I'm gonna give you this DVD or oh, I'm gonna show you this website. And so you would never jernk off together, but you would be like erect together.
Speaker 1: Like you would be like you'd be like if he's.
Speaker 2: Hard, yeah, and I'm hard when his mom get home, you've worked at some of the gayest gyms you've worked at, some of the rowdiest most like mixed crowd guy gyms or all gyms created equal? Are you is a vibe always equally cruisy, but just going in different directions.
Speaker 3: Yes, So every time you have that much man stink, if you have that much must in a place, it's a must. It's a must that you must. It's a must. And so what happens is that attracts more men. And so some places it's very kind of old school cruisy, like you get a little bit of eye contact. Boom be bock boom, And so some people they do that. Some people you see them on their phone all the time. Some people think they're on the phone. Like the social media, it's always an app. It's there's always an app pulled up at a gym where people are geolocating. So that's one aspect of it. And then there's something I called sort of old fashion and this is kind of where I usually fall, where you see people kind of be like, oh, I've seen you here a couple of times, let's exchange I g that's like and sometimes that's just like building friendship and camaraderie, and you don't even fuck those people.
Speaker 1: Half the time. You're just like a gay person here.
Speaker 3: Thank god.
Speaker 1: Now I know if I go up to you and ask you how many sets you have left.
Speaker 3: On how to be like, hey, how many? I'd be like girls, Yeah, I'd be like, hey, guess what your ass is great? Get off, get off the leg press. I need your squat depth is fine. I've seen the hall okay, And sometimes that comfort level is present in straight relationships and in gay relationships, and I was lucky that I got to experience both parts of it. I had like good friends who were like super straight who I went to gym with. One of the men who I met at a gym, I want to say, right before the pandemic, we became close. He was he was fun, but he was like this this jack dude in his like I want to say, late fifties, early sixties, looks.
Speaker 1: Great, just so charming. He told me he's like, oh, I.
Speaker 3: I'm a professional bodybuilder, but I'm all natural. I do like the older class. And he was crushing it.
Speaker 1: And then one day he was like, and you know what, I also want to do porn. And he started doing porn. And I'm gonna tell y'all it's good porn.
Speaker 3: He looks good. It was just wild because he like he knew I was queer, and he's not doing gay porn, he's doing straight porn. But it was But it was just like one of y'all look disappointed. I was. I was like, but you're training.
Speaker 2: You're putting in the training to be the leading lady, and then you're going into a genre where you will always.
Speaker 1: Be the supporting cast.
Speaker 3: But here's the wild part. He felt so comfortable because he knew I was queer. That like, there's a and tell me if y'all disagree with queer people. If you say, oh, i'm a sex worker queer people, we've become way less judgmental because we go.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, celebrate that. So you're picking up dinner, okay, that's what I heard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when I heard is getting some past as, we're getting some for the table. Since you fucking for money, let's get let's bring the menu back. That's hurt ye. So for him to confide with that in me, I felt really really good. It was just one of those thingshere. I was like, oh my god, this is like the gym and queer stuff and porny stuff and sex stuff all together. So and something that boomers are way more comfortable with than like millennials and Gen Z because like boomers and Gen xers, them digs be out.
Speaker 1: Listen, if a person is over fifty.
Speaker 3: Five, the minute they walk on the gym, they dig out and they mad that yours ain't right?
Speaker 1: What you doing this locker rooms?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're just here to watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And if I don't know, I don't want to be a conspiracies, but them old man dicks maybe.
Speaker 1: Damn careful boomer digs that play. We all saw a lemon party. We all.
Speaker 3: So it's funny that you bring that up.
Speaker 2: I feel like younger folks are maybe like less comfortable getting naked sometimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do think there's a generational divide here.
Speaker 2: And it's so funny because when we're talking about hooking up in locker rooms, I'm wondering if you see that same general divide when it comes to like turning a blind eye to folks hooking up versus something else.
Speaker 3: I think logistics specifically, when we're talking about like penetrative if we're talking about mutual masturbation, we're talking about you know, fun it's fun bull job situation. Those things I think can happen a bit kind of more slide if we're talking about a full on kind of insertion level. Yeah, if we're there, then logistics proves that you either douched there or you came douched and dangerous and that.
Speaker 1: Next album, which would.
Speaker 3: Frankie put it out, put.
Speaker 1: Put it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Until I know people who worked at like berries and stuff, and they they find like little fleet they find like a little empties, like travel sized fleets.
Speaker 1: Well, just like a regularize, regular size.
Speaker 3: The logistics of gay sex sometimes does make it like a bit more. It's an extra step. I don't think gen Z is like opposed to like people hooking up and bathroom go out the clubs. They like people looking up in bathrooms, And if you think about like that, I think that they're probably they're fed a bunch of like puritanical kind of prudy.
Speaker 1: Bullshit online when everyone's like.
Speaker 3: Oh, you should never know you go you never you never put your hand on your pants in the club, never listen. I think it was the poet Dojah Cats who said dick in the bathroom, that's correct on a hills. Yeah, So I think that like a fun little gym moment. I think that's beautiful. I think it's well within the Roman and Greek tradition. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's closer than the original gymnasium.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Actually, I think you're being a history buff at that point. You should get extra credit on your degree. You're not intellectual, You're an intellectual, you're a historian.
Speaker 1: You're a community member.
Speaker 3: I mean you're you're lifting up those at the lowest.
Speaker 1: I think it's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's mutual aid, absolutely absolutely, yes, community right, Yeah, I kind of borrow a couple of sugar and something else, all right.
Speaker 2: When we come back, we're going to hear some of Jay's patented tips that's right, patented for a cruising the locker room, and we will also hear some cruising confessions from our listeners.
Speaker 3: So we'll see after the break. See you after the break.
Speaker 1: Welcome back.
Speaker 2: We are talking to Jay Jorden about his horny days working at New York City's most notoriously cruisey Jim, And in this act, we are going to ask Jay for some helpful hints to aid in your own locker room sessions.
Speaker 1: Hypothetically, if you were to engage if you were to engage in bird watch. Sure, yes, yes, my favorite pastime of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah. All right.
Speaker 4: First question, okay, what advice would you give for someone who's looking to cruise in the locker room.
Speaker 3: I would say, after you establish where you're going to be, make eye contact. Also a fun thing you can do is shower, have a towel. You're always sort of readjusting and adjusting the towel, so it's never that you were naked or horny. I'm just getting dressed. I'm just drying off. My upper thigh is just very moist. I just have to keep patting this area. So that's one thing. Also like beat chill, like some people like when it comes to like a gym like that, like they go, oh I'm looking. I go no, no, just relax a little bit. If it happens, it happens, If it doesn't, it doesn't, because like that's also there's an element of a luck and probability and chance no matter what. So relax a little bit, Just be chip, be cool. Seeing your first time here. You know what to do and compliment people. Compliment people. It's never as a vert is like all let's go drink off but oh man, you look great. You look oh you look great. Oh my god, your back looks amazing. If you compliment a man's back, it's a putty in your hands for sure. What is the best time of day if you're looking at hook up? Okay, I would say for most people, it's gonna be some sort of afternoon to post work rush. So they're the people that are there on a lunch break that kind of probably need to get in and out very quickly. And then there's also the people who just got done with the works. That's like a five forty six o'clock like, and the gym is packed then, so there you have a bundy of people.
Speaker 1: So, especially if the gym is cruisy, that's when you do.
Speaker 3: And some people go very early morning, but that's how some people want to start their day. That's you know, that's a little while. For me, that's eight am, nine am.
Speaker 1: Do you but blowjobs before noon? Yeah? What's going on?
Speaker 3: You got a power point you gotta finish.
Speaker 4: You mentioned this earlier about people being on the apps. Yes, while at the gym. Should people be using the apps to career?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Use the apps?
Speaker 3: You know, once again, within reason, I think that in person interactions. I think an app should always lead to like an assessment in like, okay, how do I feel about this before? Like everything is kind of said and done. But that if that helps you make friends, if that helps you meet new people, go for it. Use an app in the gym. It is funny when you go to some gyms and everyone you see a bunch of blue screens. You go, okay, all right. I mean, have y'all seen the video where the Sniffy's map was pulled up on the Kiosk Island Island.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Sniffy's Kiosk was one of the most popular things sent to me this summer.
Speaker 5: Is there where people they were like shopping exactly? Or do you want to ask on this laundry list of tips? What are things guys should not do if they're trying to cruise it? Oh my etiquet, talk to me about safety, like what's up?
Speaker 1: Okay, if a guy don want to hook up with you, do not go.
Speaker 3: Report it to us. Don't tell me that people are hooking up because someone saying no to you.
Speaker 1: I know that's what happened. I've had that happen.
Speaker 3: They're hooking up in there. Oh so you mad.
Speaker 1: There's a take down there? How you know exactly?
Speaker 3: Because I try to get back to something saying no, okay, so what am I supposed to do? It's very much coming to a parent. They're not let me play. What were you being nice? Yeah, so don't do that. Please don't do that. The second thing is what don't stay in the steam room too long. You will pass out, you will hit your head. Okay, really like take a break every now and be just be aware. Be aware of your surroundings. Also, be respectful of other people's space. That's one. Don't get too aggressive. But I think though these are kind of like baseline cruisy rules, but like that's it. I worked exactly. That is just why whenever people go there, going up in there and.
Speaker 4: Go you knew they were there, because it's like I've seen you hooking up with people in the gym before, so like, why are you coming to me?
Speaker 2: Oh, because you got rejected. I'm not gonna say anything. Yeah, you and the gym talk about something. I didn't know this was full of sodomites.
Speaker 1: Yes you did, that's why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the gym is literally called Gomora gym.
Speaker 1: You knew it was some citzies in here.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm curious. You've been to gyms with predominantly gay clientele. We've also been a very mixed gyms. Yeah, do you also cruise women at the gym? Is there a different way to go about? Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So when it comes to like women at the gym, so much of the past five years has been like, please don't bother women who are wearing very tight stuff at the gym. So now there is a little bit of a kind of return to women ogling men at the gym. And so now the men who are very vain and very sort of like looks focused. Now I'm seeing and have seen over the past couple of years, a lot more women be like.
Speaker 1: What's going over there?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: And it's all innocent. I don't think it leads anything, but it is fun to see women go way does it keep going?
Speaker 1: And that's that's what I've.
Speaker 3: Seen no more. I also think that like, I've never hit on a girl at the gym if it wasn't like already a vibe interaction in space.
Speaker 1: I've never been like, hey, put that down, I gotta talk to you. It's always kind of like.
Speaker 3: What you do going over here? It's like, oh, okay, what's happening, And I think that that's even more fun. It also does remind me that this conversation is very like cis male focused. And then sometimes you go, wait, I haven't even been thinking about what the girls are doing, So there is a blind spot for for us where I'm like, they could have been bumping couchies this whole time.
Speaker 1: We would never know.
Speaker 4: I will say when I was working at that gym, there was this woman who was banned from getting a membership, and she was inquiring about getting another membership, and she was suiting a fake ID et cetera, et cetera, and what it had listed is that she was caught in the woman's shower with another woman.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: And she was like, it's just my girlfriend, it's fine, but like they were fully engaging in sex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like that.
Speaker 2: You know, well, well if you if you're caught, if you get caught, you get get caught.
Speaker 4: And she came in and made a huge fuss at the front desk and I was like, this is my partner.
Speaker 3: That you understand.
Speaker 1: I know her man, I believe I thought he put it in your mouth. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I know, but y'all can't do that, and.
Speaker 2: So I'm curious to in your experience kind of like dating and hooking up, have you ever experienced stigma for taking PREP or being by like this assumption?
Speaker 1: I think that like no.
Speaker 3: I think the continuing conversation and awareness around PREP is making me very happy. I think anyone who is having sex, anyone who wants to engage in connonless sex, like talk to your healthcare professional about PREP, just have the conversation, talk about your risk assessment and the level of awareness you want to have around it. I think it's been a godsend for by man and for queer men. I think there's also a level of transparency that's occurring now where it's less and less of a stigma. When me and my husband both got our PREP prescriptions, not a single one of our friends are like, why y'all doing it? Because we have cool friends. But there were probably some people who.
Speaker 1: Were like, but if but if you shut the fuck up, how about you being an adult?
Speaker 3: Exactly that was yeah, I don't need to know. So there was there was like a conversation between my husband and I and so then we had that conversation with our doctors, and so that was like to be in New York and have the freedom to do that and feel comfortable enough to do that.
Speaker 1: I was so lucky.
Speaker 3: I hope that trend continues around the country. Whenever I see people online being like I want to date this guy, but he's on prep, I hate when I said, when I see it on Twitter, oh my god, make my eyes roll out of my fucking head and out door. I just I think that, like, we live in a world where if you have access to life saving medication, I want more people to have access to it and be aware of it. So I've never really faced any stigma. A lot of the women who do hit on me they love because I'm very loud and by they like by men from Jump. It's never like, wait a second, I don't know how to feel like. They're very excited. They find it by and they go, okay, I go in a minute, I thought you had to bring gloves people. Oh damn girl, two fingers.
Speaker 1: Watch up Warner brother please.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: There is one option for cruising in a gym that we haven't really talked about.
Speaker 4: And that is bath houses. Yes, yes, some bath houses have gyms. Some bath houses not the ones here in New York, but some there's like one left here in New York. Yeah, yeah, and I'm wondering.
Speaker 3: Gym. So that's like so specifically for the purpose of cruising that like the cruising questions in a bath house like steam works or like a G I Joe in Montreal. I went to G I Joe for the first time with my husband because we were like, we gotta explore what's canon I got going on, and so like we're in there just looking.
Speaker 1: It's called in Montreal. Yeah, the one in the village in Montreal.
Speaker 3: There are a couple So I think that like they're all the rules are kind of like topsy turvy because they're if you go, hey, I'm just here to work out, I go get the funk out of wrong with you disrespecting this sacred space. I am at a point in my career right now where sometimes I am a little too bath house famous, because like, you don't want this.
Speaker 1: Every time February little antonymity.
Speaker 3: But around the country there are some wonderful bath houses where listen by, take it to my show, go to bathhouse afterwards, have fun. You might or you might be able to spind someone who's at the show with this might be it might be my show might be the pregame for Steamworks.
Speaker 2: And I do think like we've definitely seen a decline in the number of bath houses, at least in New York, wondering if like that that kind of goes hand in hand with cruising at the gym, right, Like, if we don't have these spaces, right, if we don't have bath houses, many of which were rated even where they were legaling a lot of places unfairly, then like where are we supposed to go?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Yeah? And where people supposed to even go for not necessarily the act, but the thrill and just the awareness and just sort of like having a sense of like, oh, I feel alive and I feel like in my body, I don't I'm never gonna be one of those people like you. No one should cruise. Cruisiness is wrong, crustiness that just can't. And I worked in the gym, so like that. That is the company line. The company line is like, don't do it. But the added wrinkle to that for me was don't let me see you. And also maybe I saw it, but don't let by coworkers because I'm gonna be like, that's crazy. Wow.
Speaker 1: There was a there's a rule.
Speaker 3: People know this rule. If you are in a steam room. That's not like at a bath house. Once again at bath house, you know, but at a regular gym, if you're like the person closest to the door, you are supposed to guard. Oh whoa Okay, And some people they get mad because they get in actions going on. They're like, I got to be lookout. I'm like, well, yes, you have to be the lookout. One of these people was the lookout. Then you showed up the lookout.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: It's always so funny whenever I think about that gym, because it was like it was like a serious job for me because it was like my first job in New York, but it also was just a silly gay playground. There were moments I was like, this is hilarious.
Speaker 1: Oh man, Okay, So Jay, we were almost at the end of the interview.
Speaker 2: There's still a lot more we'd like to know about you, So we're gonna shoot you some rapid fire questions.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, spread yeah in the face, all right, describe your snippy's profile.
Speaker 3: Oo, look for it. You might not see it.
Speaker 1: That's what That's how I describe it. You might go, who was that? What is that? That's what I think it is. That's how I'll describe it.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you've done your homework, you should be able to I have Yeah, wait a.
Speaker 1: Minute, who was that? It was theefs.
Speaker 3: There we go. Yes, yes, I love white briefs. I think white briefs are some of the SA tidy white is. You remember they went from being like that's what dad's wear to me like that's my damns. Yeah? All right.
Speaker 2: So what is the last message you received on Simpie's if you can remember.
Speaker 3: Oh, it probably was like is this one thing? It is perfect? Great? Great? Yeah, all right.
Speaker 4: Next question, describe the last person you fucked in three words or less.
Speaker 2: Lindsay Graham, So, if you're hooking up with someone, is it your place, their place, or a third place? O?
Speaker 1: Their place would be nice?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: My place?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm four flight walk up, so I do test you if coming over? I go, all right, get ready? Yeah, hey keep up.
Speaker 3: But there are places their plays would be preferred. Yeah, so I'm nosy of course.
Speaker 4: All right, name an unproblematic straight person unproblematic straight person?
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't, I don't prescribe to the logic that straight people are inherently problematic. But one very unproblematic straight person. I'm gonna say, Ja Marcos Sarraci. He's very unproblematic and if there, if any problems do arise there he is always actively learning. I would also sometimes, now you think of a straight person, you go, no, wait a second, she's by no ways like she's buy she's by. Because I'll try to name one of my girlfriends, I'll be like, no, she she'd definitely be much on that cat.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, let me not put her. Oh Marie Fauston.
Speaker 3: Oh she's unproblematic and problematic, but straight and fun and a Hatian American goddess who can do no wrong.
Speaker 1: I would love to hear you name a problematic queer person. Oh, we gotta get the other side of the coin, problematic queer. How much time you got Jesus Christy?
Speaker 2: Oh joy, Oh yeah, oh many?
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love everything you're trying to do. But I don't think try Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think sort of investigating your divine femininity this way is.
Speaker 1: Helpful for us.
Speaker 3: I don't know, you know, uh, you know, sometimes when God gives somebody a raspy voice, and you go, that was them trying to tell you to be quiet. So yeah, I don't want, you know, I don't want all the Jojo fans to come for me. She got fans. Oh, they're gonna come for you, now, careful, she got fans. I've been in Disney World, all right.
Speaker 1: What's the corniest opening line that it's worked on you.
Speaker 3: I've had men be like, oh my gosh, I don't have your number, and I was like, you're gonna get it. I mean straight up be like wait a second, oh my gosh, I don't have your number, and I was like, it worked and you got me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it always does that. What is the last place you hooked up with somebody?
Speaker 3: Ooh the last place? Uh, this will get specific living room into the bedroom. So with the husband, you know when it starts in the living room. But we got a new couch, so he has a rule, no jerking off on the new couch, no sex on the new couch. But like you'll be like, you start to get into it and you actually actually we gotta we gotta move. Yeah, because he is strict about that. He is strict about that new couch. I could put my DNA in another person before I put it on that couch.
Speaker 4: All right, last question, Okay, what is your most controversial take around cruising sex queer life.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think my most controversial take is that the best threesome is an MMF in my opinion, because and then it's it's gay, it's straight if the people are non bindary. This also applies to non binary people and all our gender diverse siblings. I think you're doing something that is still taboo. All of these like FFM threesomes in the early two thousands kind of like it was so scopophilic and it was so through the male gaze, and I think that like I think three men having a threesome very high, but still like it's still.
Speaker 1: There's holding someone else, you're still following rules.
Speaker 3: I think one of the really boundary pushing things that can happen with the threesome is an awakening of queerness and voyeurism. And so that happens a lot of times in the MMF threes And I know that greedy bisexual says it, but I love it. Mm They're so hot to me, So I think it's something it's something for everybody I know I'm talking about like as a Disney Channel show, but it's something for everybody. That person's gonna enjoy it. This person's gonna enjoy I stand by it. I think it is I think it's top tier. I think it's one of the best three things you can have.
Speaker 2: I live for the moment when the dick's almost touched yes, or the guy's coming. One comes, the other comes right after. I'm like, are you sure you'rel's right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I love that. I love this.
Speaker 3: It's so hot when the guys almost kiss, when the guys don't kiss, if the guy's touching the other guys dig in, like while dealing with the with the receptive partner. Yeah, yeah, yeah, uh huh. So to me, very hot, very hot. All right, Jay, this has been so much fun. It really has been a gas talking to you. But unfortunately we're at the end of this interview. No, but okay, well you stick around for our cruising confession of course.
Speaker 1: Oh I love being nosy.
Speaker 2: Yes, Now we've heard some of J's locker room cruise confessions, but it's time to hear some of yours.
Speaker 6: So I was now there just for a couple of days for work and the guy hit me up on Sniffy's and told me to meet him at the gym, and I was like, okay, but he told me to meet him at the gym like eleven o'clock and I was like, at the gym closed.
Speaker 3: He was like, I work here.
Speaker 1: WHOA?
Speaker 6: So I ended up me and him at the boutique gym and on every fucking machine.
Speaker 3: I fucked him in the pool. I fucked him in Asana.
Speaker 6: Had a big old butt, really nice arms.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 3: Faith was like, what the fuck are we doing in this gym?
Speaker 6: And uh we tuck for like an hour in there, and then the cleaning baby was.
Speaker 3: Like what are y'all doing? So we had to get out of there. But that was lit some.
Speaker 1: People, they just caught a brad. I know I wasn't saying something.
Speaker 2: Big old, but and I faced the car that doesn't decline that guess what a jo exactly.
Speaker 3: I'm happy for this person. This is how you use your privilege and your power and your gym access. Also shout at that clean lady. She didn't say get out of here, she said what you doing?
Speaker 2: Exact hour after the fat that clean lady was watching a little bit because she said I don't think that cleaning lady attimp for cleaning up after them. That's what I want to yell the equipment when they were done with it, I think so like the Patreots don't do it. I doubt the employees are good.
Speaker 3: Did you? Yeah, I'll be honest.
Speaker 1: When the story started, I was like, Jay, what did you do? And then I was like, Chris, what did you do?
Speaker 3: I work here. That is funny whenever someone who is like trying to hook up is like they're still very you still have the presence of mind to be like it's closed work.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, all right, we're gonna get the endless guest You said you think the gym, Yeah, there's one that's like what And they have treadmills of face right out onto the main street.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: And I am constantly getting hit up to go there, and people are free with their guest passes.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh, I'm trying to suck dick.
Speaker 3: Yours is nice?
Speaker 2: Can I give you a guest pass? Come meet me in the steam room. I'm like, this is beautiful, wow, lovely welcome.
Speaker 4: The marketing campaign is I mean, I was gonna say if I was a membership advisor, I would give all my guest passes to the biggest horse. Yeah, so get them into the gym and then they're like, I want this experience.
Speaker 3: Listen, you need to run a gym because that is genius. That's smart, that's very smart. And you have go go boys at the gym by and go.
Speaker 1: Go girl Mande Laport at the opening, go go boys on the hawks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you for that Hallmark Channel movie of a story.
Speaker 1: That was beautiful.
Speaker 2: If you want to hear your own cruising confessions on an upcoming episode of this podcast, you can call our Cruising Confessions hotline at three zero two two and nine three eight nine eight. That is three zero two two and nine three eight nine and please leave, leave us more stories like that jam story.
Speaker 1: We need a nice little.
Speaker 2: Breather, a nice little uplifting story, big old but.
Speaker 1: Face you know, actually play it again? Was that tall the parents? All right? Well, thank you again j for joining us. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: Remind folks where they can see you and find you online.
Speaker 3: Okay, you can watch my special in Hulu. It's called Yes ma'am. You can find me on all socials just at Jay Jorden, j Y J. U R D E N. And you can see me in your town. I'm on tour currently through the end of the years.
Speaker 1: Come see me. Open up the app.
Speaker 3: If someone's talking about going to Jay Jordan show, go to the show, hook up afterwards, you know what, hook up during the show. I don't don't care.
Speaker 1: The ticket right by the tickets, boy, the ticket can do whatever.
Speaker 3: That was wild.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean this is a great episode, right, It was like really amazing to have Jay on to talk about literally everything.
Speaker 2: I felt like we were. We were in a new hour long special for sure. Jay, We'll go like around the entire galaxy and then bring back going back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how did we end up back? We're re started?
Speaker 2: I don't Yeah, that's a comedy, baby, that's what happens. We get them on a theater, degree and a microphone. They know how to structure a story.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: So as we wrap up another season, we did want to thank you all for tuning in, for your supportive comments, for your very honest feedback, and for your gnarliest sex stories.
Speaker 4: And let's be real, it's kind of scary out there right now. We're seeing queer people are being targeted at their jobs online and yes, even a place instead of a known as cruising spots for decades, but this isn't new.
Speaker 2: For a long time, our community has faced police raids on queer venues, targeted arrests for the way we dress, and vaguely worded laws used to entrap queer men using a bathroom or trans women simply walking down the street.
Speaker 4: So we need to be cautious and rely on each other to figure out what's safe and what it's not right now. But what we can't do is go back into hiding out of fear or shame.
Speaker 2: We will do our best on the pod to keep some things that should just be among us among us, and we have taken steps to do that this season. But we won't be getting any quietor when it comes to talking to you frankly, honestly and very proudly about.
Speaker 4: Sex, bigots will always find a way to demonize it in chrap Us whether we're loud or quiet, so we might as well be mouthy little sluts.
Speaker 1: Let's go absolutely and with that there's a wrap on season three. Congrats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you liked what you heard, please share this with your friends, like comment, subscribe to all other folks about this because we would love to come back for a season fourth on all.
Speaker 1: The places where you get your podcast, those things help us a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, don't just leave your thoughts in the comments. Go go and use the thing that you used to listen to the podcast and go, Yeah, we would love to see you back for season four. Sniffy's Cruising Confessions is directed by Adam Barron, produced by Amanda Kuper and Cameron Femino, and executive produced by Eli Market.
Speaker 4: Cruising Confessions is presented by Snippy's, the ultimate map based cruising platform. Were gay by and curious people ready to bruise check out the map at snippies dot com and ball Snitches at Snitches.
Speaker 3: Cruisers are a community. Do your part in keeping us safe.
Speaker 2: Learn more about protecting your sexual health at Healthisexuals dot com.
Speaker 3: Put Jo put put, Jot put Joe put