Speaker 1: What's up, Y'all's your girl? Lexp Any Sugarl Dray in a cold and you are tuned in to another episode of Poor Mind where a drunk mind speaks sober. We gotta guess today, We gotta guess today. Now, y'all are going to love this. I know we have all been tuned into the Netflix hit Beauty in Black, and we have one of the stars of Beauty in Black former athletes a top Sespiannum.
Speaker 2: We got Juliana Horton about it.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for joining.
Speaker 3: Actually, I'm really excited for.
Speaker 4: A week, so tell us.
Speaker 1: Give us like you know, what's been going on since Beating and Black has dropped. I know it's been a whirlwind for you.
Speaker 3: Beating Black has changed my life Number one new room. It's changed my life. U. The reception to the show has been great. It has been astounding, outstanding, and I just I love that everyone's watching it. It's really a show for the culture.
Speaker 1: It really I didn't know.
Speaker 3: I knew it was going to be big, I really did, but I didn't I really couldn't just fathom how big it was going to be. It's kind of crazy, like this is a show for the culture, and like I said, the perception has just been amazing. Everyone is watching it. The love I've been getting for playing a character that's kind of bad, it's not like not like, but it's like, I get a lot of love. It's weird.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be fun because and to be fair, everybody on the show is bad. Nobody on the show is good, So you know, yeah, I do want to start from the beginning though, because you know, you used to play for the Tennessee Titans. Yes, you are an athlete, and I always think it's so amazing when guys, especially athletes, athletes make that transition into something completely different because we do hear the stories of athletes kind of just like they don't play sports anymore, and then they just kind of get lost, you know, and there's no you know plan. B So talk about your transition for being a professional athlete to an actor.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, like.
Speaker 3: I've always had it in my head, I got you. Yeah, God gave me a vision. God gave me a dream, and I just knew that I couldn't let life happen to me. I gotta freaking make what I went out of life. Basically, you know what I'm saying. So at the end of the day, it's like football was great. I love the sport. It was an amazing time, a grueling time, a learning time. I learned a lot of lessons playing football. Played it for seventeen years from seven years old at twenty four. But I always knew that like I was more of a person that was just good at football. Football didn't make me. It wasn't my identity. I see a lot of athletes and a lot of people they make sports their identity. I'm Julian Horton, and at the end of the day, God's given me a lot of talent, a lot of gifts, and I have to maximize what God has given me. See, the thing about is this God gives us life, that true gives us life. We all have life right now, but our gift back to God is what do we do with the gifts that He's given us. So for me, it's like it was because people ask me I wanted to change this football to act? Think that was it. It was seamless because I knew that I wanted to do acting at a young age. I know I wanted to do music at a young age. I knew I wanted to do sports. At a young age, I had three things. There was three. It's kind of like common too, because it's like niggas want to act, niggas want to do music, niggas want to do you know, sports. But I said, no, those are the things that I'm doing. Those are I am going to make a lot of money doing one of those three things. So after football had ended, I did music a little bit too, a little bit, but I knew that like acting, it could get me over the time, It can make me a career, It can make me a lot of money because I knew I could do it well because I know I'm a character. If I can transition and like formulate this energy that I have that God has given me, I can make a career out of this. And that's what I did. And it took patience, it took a lot of hard work, but by the grace of God, were here now. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And so with acting, would you say, because one fact, your cousin is Donald fin it's your first cousin, Yes it is. So would you say that you were inspired by him to really get into acting?
Speaker 1: And take you seriously, to be.
Speaker 3: Honest with you, because I love I love it I mean, I don't care to be honest with you. It's like that's a good question. Uh. Donald was just he's always kind of just been like a bragging point for me. But he wasn't the reason why I got into acting, though. I think it was more so I loved it. I loved this craft. I think I have an appreciation for true talent, true talent. I think today I think there's so many people getting famous and so many people making money doing things that are talentless, you know what I'm saying. And I have appreciation for old Hollywood. I have an appreciation for it because it's like a respect that went into old Hollywood, just Hollywood period, especially with black actors. I've just seen that number on the call sheet I think on Apple TV. I respect those guys. Denzel's to Jamies and Wills and Morgan Freeman's to Lawence Fish Spurs, I respect those guys like I really truly respect those guys because it's like they took a dream, they manifested and they made it happen, right, And it's just like I've always just wanted to do that. So with Donald, he made it happen. He's been famous since I was born. Yeah, even a nineteen ninety like three.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, I mean that was when I was like three.
Speaker 3: So that was the thing. I was like him. The Titans football football, that's my cousin. But it's the dream has always been in me before that, though I have to see that happen to make me go and want to get that. It's just added on to it even more because me and Donald we talk. But Donald is you know Donald, you know Donald, Donald man, he'd be doing this thing.
Speaker 1: He's you know, he just did he help you in an these type of way?
Speaker 5: Because I'm not even because because that's what I was gonna say, because you know, in this industry people always say everybody is related to each other, and you kind of.
Speaker 1: Feed me in.
Speaker 3: But the thing about it is like I didn't ask Donald for nothing. I didn't. I didn't ask and think about it. His mother on Shirley passing director and an agent in New York City, didn't help. No one helped me. Didn't help me, you know what I Shirley told me. And I'll be in this is exclusion. I ain't gona lot to surely is is hard body, She's trill and I appreciate her for doing this. I asked her, I did it one time. No one even knows it because I haven't said this on any podcast. I asked for help one time. Once she said, that's your agent's job.
Speaker 4: I was like, damn right.
Speaker 3: And that's the family. That's the family I come from, though, And I appreciate that because that same person that I wanted to get connected with five years later book me on bed and black.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, and it was just me.
Speaker 3: So it was so it's like we are My family is tough love, Donald Faison tough love. It's like and I didn't ask Donald for nothing because and I still don't ask for nothing. We we watch each other stories, we talk here and there, but we don't like talk about acting at all. And it's crazy because I really do want to do something eventually. But it's also on some stuff like in this family, you got to prove it. Yeah, you got to prove it. This family is a talent I remember, a talented family, a talented family. So it's like, no one wants to say we didn't give you a hand out. You're gonna prove it. Yeah, So you know, the way is how they family. But I'm telling you the Hortons and the Phaisons is coming. You know. You know what I'm saying, It's coming. I'm telling you because it's like Donald had his whole career and it's like people don't even know that I am his cousin. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, my first cousin. That's my first cousin. Yeah, those are my people. I love Donald, but I think.
Speaker 1: Like, moving forward, are you going to be like the one that kind of like plugs your family and are you gonna be like the tough love too? Okay, I'm that's the goal to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm plugging man for sure. That's just how you am. This is that's who I am.
Speaker 1: I like that though, because I feel like even because everybody has been giving like lebron Ship with Browny and all that stuff, I'm like, that's literally what you're supposed to do. We are just now catching up to that, like with the Black family, because now we're starting to you know, put people on. I want to make things easy for my.
Speaker 3: Future children, definitely.
Speaker 1: My friends or my family, like whoever. Like if you connected to me, girl, you good.
Speaker 3: Because it's like this, this this life is hard.
Speaker 1: It's hard enough already.
Speaker 3: This life is really hard for real hardt what the hell? I tell people that. That's why this the reception to the show is kind of crazy because people are screaming for me, and oh my gosh, I bro Before this, I was doing Uber and my transmission went out and I was broke. And so it's like I have a different appreciation and a different perspective for all of this because I got I'm not gonna say I hate the worst famous celebrity. I got known at thirty three. So I've learned so much in these years that God has given me. I've learned so many lessons. My wisdom has continuously increased, and I know that life is hard.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 3: It is hard. It's for men because we got to make it happen. No one's given a shit, so at the end of the day, it's like, it's just a tough life we live. So that's why if God allowed me to have this blessing, I'm honor the position and pay it forward the best I can to help other people out because this, like I said, like I said, this, life is hard. It's tough. No one told us that when we're young.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I see both sides like I can understand sometimes why families feel like if they could help you, or sometime they don't really want to. Sometimes it's because, Okay, get it out the mudd. He's gonna teach you work ethic, it's gonna teach you hustle, it's gonna teach you ambition. But at the same time, why should they have to go through that if they have somebody who can already help them, who have already did all of the groundwork.
Speaker 1: So I kind of see both sides. I don't know. I want my kids to be a little spoiled, yet me too. They're gonna be silver spoon fed for sure.
Speaker 3: Facts.
Speaker 1: So I want to talk about the process, the audition process and then the actual film. And because you know, people love to talk about Tyler Perry and he shoot things in three days and gets it done and out there and y'all be on set for twenty hours. So how was the audition process? Was it quick? Was it long drawn out? Because like I said, we know that Tyler likes to do stuff quickly and get out. So how was the audition process?
Speaker 3: Man, it was anxiety ridden. I would say that because it's so funny because Netflix, I've been manifesting it so much, I would I say, I went only to Netflix because I had a movie I did called National Champions. In the movie I did called The re Education, I'm Molly Singer. They both went to theaters bombed, bomb damn. But at the same time they went to Netflix. And when they went to Netflix, everyone I told to go see the movie was literally sending me messages. You watch your movie, nigga, you kid Boomerange, you killing this nigga, My nigga, I told you to go see the theaters. You see it? So I knew right then, convenience. Human beings loved convenience. Yeah, especially COVID. Yeah, after twenty twenty, people love convenience. I ain't good. No, I don't want to go to the theaters.
Speaker 1: And movies go to TV so quickly now.
Speaker 3: Even like one of them days, like.
Speaker 5: It's already on NETFLIBC is number one though, yeah, no one, people.
Speaker 3: It made fifty one million in the box.
Speaker 1: It did amazing in the theaters.
Speaker 3: But I'm still I'm gonna watching when I have time. I still want to watch it. Yeah, I haven't watched it, but it's like he hit Netflix. Not everyone's watching right now. At number one, So I knew convenience, convenience, convenience. So back to your question, it's like that audition and that, uh, the whole thing, the whole project came across my agent's desk and I saw that it was on Netflix. Some I was like, sh Tyler Perry has a Netflix show coming on Tallerman has a Netflix show coming Because he had did the BT plus Amazon everything. He ain't hit no Netflix. He hit the Netflix movies with The Me and Copa's and The Jasmine Blues and a couple of other things. You did. What's the other movie he did? That's right, bitch, Yeah, movie exactly the movie.
Speaker 6: Yeah you're talking about about the Wig and yeah, yeah, what's that the Old Lady again? Remember from Fall from Grace my Dog from I think he was in uh Glory Road, that dude, yeah from Glory Road.
Speaker 3: In the game he was yeah, yeah, he's a good actor, great actor. But it's like, so he's had those movies Netflix Original. Yeah, So I came across and I saw Roy. It's like he's he's doing high twenties, young thirties, black playboy. He uh, he has a drug addiction. He likes to fast life, and.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm like me, I know that.
Speaker 3: Sound like me.
Speaker 1: This guy sounds for me.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, I hang a lot too. I love I love having this conversation because you know, I like getting into the depths of it. When you see something like that, it's crazy because it's like that does sound like me. And I got an audition for it right now, and I'm like, I would kill this shit. I would kill this ship. But then you know, as an actress, like, is it really gonna happen?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: Right, You're really gonna book it? Because in my mind, I'm like, yo, you're gonna have to go against the best of the best. And I love that. I love competition. I'm a competitor. But at the same time, acting teaches you it's a subjective sport. This world we live in as actors, it's subjective. It's not objective. Like Lebron James sixty nine, two sixty he can dunk on niggas. Yeah, you're gonna get picked first nigga, right, Exeth Curry. Don't matter what you do, the best shoot of all time, you're gonna get picked. Yeah. Action is different because you can be the best actor of all time. And then somebodys be like, oh, you know he loved darker though, yeah, I like his slag a little bit more.
Speaker 1: And people deliver lines so differently.
Speaker 3: Your mind is yeah, like, man, hopefully I get this. So basically that's your question, Like I audition for it, and immediately three days later, Kim Coleman shot like Kim Coleman, she's the best. She had, she loved, she loved the auditions, and she was like, yo, when Julian to come to LA to do the in person auditions. So that happened on Thursday. I want you to stay with me right here. I want you to stay with me. That happened on a Thursday. They want they want me to come to LA next Thursday, next Thursday. So they got got the message from my agent like Kim, come loves me. They want you to fly out next Thursday. It's Wednesday, next Wednesday, now six days of past, and I ain't got no flight information nothing. So I take my agent like, yo, bro, what what's going on? Like I'm supposed to be going to LA next tomorrow? What's going I ain't got no flight information. I'm like, yeah, I'm sorry to tell you. That's Julian, but they went in a different direction. Real, wow, all right, that's cool, bro, I think give me blue balls, magga. But I said, I said, okay, and that's that's that's that's okay. And as an actor, I've been doing this ship almost sven years now, I'm like, yeah, you know this, that's a part of the business. Like you know you're not gonna get every part, and you know that it's very fickle. This game is very fickle. Boom boom boom. They made decisions out of fly whatever whatever, like a bet next, next project, man, and think about it long than I bet next. I didn't even like. I wasn't even sad over it for real. Yeah. So a week goes by. Next Wednesday, I'm literally in my basement. I know this ship for a fact. This is I get emotional talking about the ship. Agent hits me and sends me a picture of what Kim Coleman sent him and said it is Julian still available. So I'm like, bro, what's going on? I thought I didn't get the part. And it's like, no, bro, they ask and if you're still available or not. So I'm like, what's going on? They get like who what's going on, niggu why you you'll.
Speaker 1: Know A sponsored by Better Help.
Speaker 5: What's up y'all at your girl XP and it's Sugarl's Raining and Call And y'all know we.
Speaker 1: Talk about therapy so much, but we need to talk about how it's affordable now and available to you absolutely. With Better Help you can get online and take your therapy sessions and get up to fifty percent off. Y'all. It's super affordable and that's one of my favorite things about Better Help and also easily accessible. You can talk to your therapies with just one click from no matter where you are, and they make it super easy to change therapist if you don't like the therapist that you're appointed. Yes, therapy can cost on average two hundred and fifty dollars per session. With Better Help, you're not gonna be paying nowhere near that. So what you're gonna do is go to betterhelp dot com backslash poor minds today to get started on your therapy journey. Your well being is worth it. Visit betterhelp dot com slash poor minds today to get ten percent off of your first month. That's better Help hglp dot com slash poor minds. Yes, I'm raying a call and I'm lexp and together we are traveling from Charleston to the streets of Cardaina. We're eating good m drinking good here, and experiencing the beauty of different cultures, taking me to incredible destinations with a special focus on the black experience.
Speaker 5: Still Queens One Glow, Endless Possibility Travel Queens Serious premiere Wednesday, April twenty thirty eight.
Speaker 1: My hope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like niggas playing my motion, Yeah exactly. This is a huge ass part. So I'm like, did I get it? Like, bro, what are you talking about? I left the ship. I left it alone because I said I killed the audition. I left it alone. Like, bro, it is what is the next one? And now you're telling me I have a chance again. He's like, bro, you're available or not. It's done. Niggas say it now. So he says I'm available whatever, and then like another two days go by. At the age, it's like, so I just got out the phone. We can come in and they're gonna make the decision the next two days, all right, okay, cool, nigga. Bet So Day one goes by nothing, Day two goes by nothing. Day three goes by nothing. All right, I didn't get it. Again these niggas fuck one. That's cool, I'm leaving it alone. A week goes by again nothing. So I remember this specifically. I remember my manager at the time. He called me and was like, yo, bro, like you're gonna do this. I had another audition for Netflix. It was like Emily in Paris or something like that. He said, you're gonna do this audition. I was like, yeah, Bro, I'm gonna do it. Bro like yeah, I got it. And that was in the morning. Called me at ten in the morning. I'm chilling with my family stuff. At like seven o'clock at night, he calls me again. I'm thinking he's called me about the audition again because I haven't done it yet, and I like, I ignore it because I'm like, bro, get I'm gonna get to the audio. I'm gonna do it. But he texts me He's like, bro, call me a SAP. So I'm like, all right, I'll call him. I'm like, what's up, bro, He's like, Bro, I have Rod on the phone. Who's my agent? So Rod and Tina are my agents. James is my manager at the time. Me and him, we're not together no more. Based on my brother, we're not together no more. But he calls me we're rotting Robbed on the phone, He's like, Bro, I didn't want to, like I started you or anything. I didn't want to like get your hopes up anything. But so basically I'm on the phone with Netflix lawyers right now, So I'm like, what are you talking about, Nigga because i'minking I dig it right, And he's like, so, I didn't want to. Like they're moving really kind of slow right now. I know we said we're gonna get the part in the next two days, but it didn't happen like that. They're taking more time than usual. I'm on the phone with Netflix lawyers and uh, basically doing like a background check on you to see if you can be Roy. So I'm like, what they do that background?
Speaker 1: About the background?
Speaker 3: Yeah, background, and that is a long story. So I'm sorry, celebrate. I mean, I'm a little lit too right now. I feel I've been talking for two hours. So it's like, I'm so sorry, God, forgive me Lord what we tell you?
Speaker 5: An exert out for real, because i feel like I'm.
Speaker 4: Watching a movie.
Speaker 3: Everyone watching me.
Speaker 5: I'm like, the picture and then you're doing the voice appreciation.
Speaker 3: So so he's like, go throone with the Netflix says, right now, I didn't want to start to you. I just want to handle business and then present the opportunity to you. Julian, I'm like, what do you mean, You're on the phone Netflix lawyers and he's like, I'm on the phone with Netflix lawyers, so I can tell you and in the next couple of hours they should be making the decision. So I'm like, what is going.
Speaker 1: The background check was a giveaway for me because they're not doing.
Speaker 3: That, is true. And then my manager at the time, James Trace, he was like, Yo, every time you do background checks, it usually usually got that thing. Lawyer, I'm not trying to get your host up, but usually got it. So I'm like, bro, I'm not getting my host up at all. This whole fucking process has been held. I'm not getting my host at all. And then I was at the gym and uh, I was just chilling and I was listening to music and then my music cut off. Someone's calling me. I said, be my mom, better not be my father, Better be my mother fucking agent agent. So I'm like, I'm like shaking a little bit. I'm like, oh, ship, I think this is the call. And then all my agents on the phone, Ron, Tina and James, my manager of agents, Julianne, you're there. I'm like, you called me. I answered, yeah, here, I'm here. We just wanted to tell you you got the part.
Speaker 1: Period. Did you cry? What did you do? What was exciting?
Speaker 3: I praise God? Yeah, I can almost cry think about it right now. I praise God and just like walked because I go to win. I'm gonna I'm not telling the niggas. The gym I go to. I go to the gym, get exactly. I go to this gym. I just walk around. They have a track there and I just I prayed for like an hour. Yeah, talking like we did it. We did it. We did it because I knew this show. I was like, this is the game change.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've been acting for nine years and it's crazy Gota played football. It's so weird and it's like I did this whole journey. So if you really thought, like really thinking about I've been on this journey for twenty six years. Finally, Yeah, Netflix series series regular.
Speaker 4: And Tyler Perry. Tyler Perry.
Speaker 1: Paid because he's gonna.
Speaker 4: Use you over and over.
Speaker 3: He overpays too, because he wants to take care of people. And yeah, I got so much respect for that man. People talk a lot of ship here that they say this and whatever whatever, but it's like he takes care of his people. Yeah, yeah, he makes sure. He just make sure you straight. Because me and TP we don't have like a.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: We like because some of the actors they talk to him more and have his number in talking text. Me and TV don't even talk like that. But when I come on that set, he knows I'm about the business. He knows that. He even says, like you walking down, you be walking around intimidating yourself. I'm like, I don't mean to be intimidating, but it's like I think it's the athlete. To me, it's like, when I come on that set, I'm here to do a job and be the best. I'm not here to just like act And I say that a lot on a lot of podcasts, like I want to be the best. Like I love this craft. I love this craft so much because it's therapeutic, it's meditative, and it's you get to be a different version in yourself while still being yourself do right right, and it's just amazing these cameras and you get the pain of story and it allows you to be present for real and it really does like that's and your actings fake, make believe. I'm like, no, it's not. When I'm in the scene, you can't tell me I'm not roal. Yeah, I really be feeling like I got to get out of it, like oh, and it doesn't take me all low to get out of it. But it's like when I'm in it, I'm present. I can teach you to be present like crazy, and it's amazing.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I feel like that's what good actors do. They I feel like you're supposed to make people feel like they should have be able to differentiate from the real person and the world that they're playing. And yeah, you be doing your thing on the show, because I'd be like this Nigga is something else I appreciate, right, But the whole.
Speaker 1: Show is just crazy. It's such a good show.
Speaker 5: Like I have been glued in since episode one, like when I found out the sequel to season one was coming out, because that was the whole season. Yeah, but yeah, when I found out the second part of season one was coming out, I was like, oh yeah, And I love that all of the episodes come out at once, because I hate when episodes come out weekly because I be on the edge of my seat wait until the next week. So I love that everything drops at once and you could just binge watching.
Speaker 3: Fact. Netflix does a great job with that because even with Paradise is a great show.
Speaker 1: That was love Paradise so good. Oh my goodness, Oh my, I couldn't sah, oh my, I mean k Brown, Oh he is phenomenon. Is one thing I love about like actors now especially I feel like they don't We see actors get type casts all the time, and I feel like with somebody like him, like he has played so many different types of roles, like it's so good.
Speaker 3: It is so good that show. Because I think the great thing about Netflix is like it's the number one streaming service, so anything goes Netflix, people gonna watch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of great shows on other networks Apple TV, Yeah, Amazon, Prime, Hulu, and there's always a couple of shows that get out of that like box and be worldwide with it. And I think Paradise is one of those shows because I kept seeing people talk about Paradise. Let me just see what it's about. James Marsden. I love talking about acting. I'm sorry, James Marsden. It's so like charismatic.
Speaker 4: He's just it's hard not to like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he really James Marsden is like I like and think about it. I really appreciate this conversation, by the way, because this is some nerdy shit. I love talking like he was Cyclops and I was like ten years old, Oh my god, watching them at Cyclops.
Speaker 4: And because don't get me started by Marble.
Speaker 3: Exactly, so he's Cyclops and this back then when this when we first seen Hugh Jackman, this Wolverine in the bar, that's what the first X Men should be seeing. And to see James mars I always liked him. I was like, he just and he was in the Notebook and ship like that. But he's always had this this charismmatic approach to his his roles and I like people like that. He's just likable, yeah, very like. And then you put stlan k Brown with him and Paradise in it, and it filtered into the whole world. Everyone's watching them, but you have to wait every week for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: The way I call him it late and I saw like seven episodes in Yeah, I got it on late, so I got to see it back to back to back.
Speaker 1: That's how I was with Game of Thrones. I started watching on like season four or five, so I was able to binge wie and it was easy. But I'm glad you brought that up because I feel like in movies and shows, people always talk about the chemistry between like a merry couple or like, you know, boyfriend and girlfriend, just like you know, you you're married, and how y'all in public are like oh and then behind closed doors, y'all hate each other. But a lot of times people don't talk about the importance of like chemistry that you have to have, like between your character and your brother, like it really looks like y'all are siblings for real. So a lot of times people don't talk about how important it is to have chemistry with your same sex coworkers that are just like, oh, this is my friend or this is my brother, this is my mother. O. Can you talk about like that a little bit? Like yeah, how you have to work on that? Like that?
Speaker 3: That is can I drink speaking to call me in.
Speaker 1: Out of the shot too. You know, I love a little movie talk. Now I'll be watching movies all day.
Speaker 3: I'm a movie here at me. Let me say something like, first and foremost, a lot of my my cast makes my co stars. I love them eternally. What you said is so important for the success of the show. That is actually I gotta yeah, I gotta y'all amazing. I gotta keep saying that first.
Speaker 1: Thank you, gosh, thank you.
Speaker 3: We appreciate talk after I get to do this. This is my life is amazing. But it's like, it's way different. This is incredible. I have to I have to talk exactly. It's great. But that is a great topic and great like speaking point because like people don't know about that. People watch shows. This show is great, it's amazing. They don't really know what goes into it. Me and Steven, first time I met him, who plays Charles Energy comes to the set with his boombox and like comes, I'm like this nigga right here is different. Okay, but I'm Energy too, but I'm like different though I'm not the boombox guy. He's like, what's popping? That's that he always what's popping? You know, And he's just playing point the way he is. I'm like, this guy is funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And from the get I was like, you know, we're brothers in the show. Yeah, they gotta no Yeah, and we just off rip off rip and we were cool from day one, and that really helped our energy on screen. It really helped it. Crystal Stewart I could cry. I could cry it by her. Yeah, that dog. Christal Stewart, I have like a special I was getting momtional talking about her. I know that stuff's crazy, but it's like she is one of the most special people I ever met in my life. She is the goat. Crystal Stewart is the goat, like because it's crazy because I filmed on a Saturday my first scene, and they had already been filming the whole week, you know, because acting different, everyone's scheduling and everything. Locations are different. I filmed them on a Saturday, and I film my first scene. I did it, and then we had to like go to this other location that was like two hours away to film this scene which we didn't even film, so we like drove in Maine, but it wasn't in main Because me and Crystal we knew that we were playing a husband and wife. We haven't really got to talk that much yet. We knew we're playing husband and wife, but that two hour ride, we just got to know each other and we talked about everything, and I mean everything, and it was like she was like, oh my gosh, I didn't know you were like this because when people see me, they probably think I'm gonna act differently than Yah. Yeah. It was big anybody Jack And I'm really a goofball and I don't take life serious at all because the only thing you got to take serious in life is doing good for God, your career, your family, and that's really it. Everything that is a bonus. Have fun, nigga. We all leave this urf one day to have fun. So that's how I lived my life. And she was like, I didn't know you're like this. This is crazy and we bonded for the two hours and next you know, we're like this. Yeah, and every system we've been like this. So that is pivotal and crucial for the success of the show.
Speaker 1: I like her because you look at her and she gives like stone cold bitch. She does, but when you see her interviews, she is like these sweetest She's so sweet she is the sweetest person. I'm like, how is this the same part? Because I cannot stand her ask No, she literally what I said.
Speaker 5: That's when you know people are really really good at their craft, at their job, because they will make you hate the characters to the point that in real life you'll be like, I can't say in this first it's the same person speaking of your speaking of your other co stars. You're working with the legendary Debbie Morgan. How is that because she has been yeah, your mom on the show.
Speaker 3: She yes, Deie Morrigan, Yes, Miss Debbie. God. I can get emotional talking about these people because it's like such a life changing thing that's happened in my life. So it's so funny because you have the I think, the the the the young actors, and it's like it's like two groups young actors me Charles A. K, Stephen Northfleet, amber Raine Smith who plays Rain Taylor, Polo Door who plays Kimmy, Crystal Too plays Mallory, and then you got the old actors who plays Horrors, Malik Whitfield who plays Jules, Debbie Morgan plays my mom, Richard Lawson yea. So it's like he's like two different groups Debbie Morgan, and it's crazy because she was on that one show. Who knows the show? Who knows the show? Who knows the show? Out there? What show did you play on? Again? Put on the show. It's like my mommy to watch, well, I know she was in love and basket all my children, all my children, So my mom's like I loved all my children and then loving basketball playing the mother who is like, you know, he's working with it exactly. So seeing her and doing all these things and she gets to be my mom priceless.
Speaker 4: And I like seeing her because I said, it's all a parent. I don't cut now now.
Speaker 5: She said that though online she had ended up saying like she's been having the time of her life playing because.
Speaker 1: It's so different.
Speaker 3: She ass she has and she Miss Debbie is so sweet, She's so kind.
Speaker 1: You know what I like to do.
Speaker 3: I like hanging out with the old head. Yeah. I don't even try to call the old heads, but like Richard Lawson is funny, Michal Lawson Fox with me because I always love hanging out with old heads. They invite me to dinner the rest of their cast won go, I'll go. I need to hear it the stories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got some story.
Speaker 3: The energy, the essence of these people. I need to be around because I think it's like, bro, I look at my elak wet Field, man man, man man, I can get him fucking crying, get emotional. My fucking father was fucking crazy. Wouldn't make me and my brother at seven years old perform all dentation songs. Beauty's only skin deep? Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, my you can go just not. It's so many songs. He's temptations. Did my dad would make me perform this ship I'm six and seven, nervous as fucked in front of people randomly perform the temptations?
Speaker 1: Do it?
Speaker 3: Now? That sounds like you crazy? I like it.
Speaker 4: I got to ask.
Speaker 3: I see that now that my dad's just get me anxiety because you're so fucking the asshole. But ay, but the thing, but the thing about it, it's like he would make me perform these songs. And like, Otis is huge to Malik Whitfield. He's been acting for so long. So when I saw he was a part of the cast, I'm like, Otis, this is crazy. And to see now now and to see now our relationship because we were cool from day one. I told him, I said, I said, it's Woodfield. I just want to tell you, man, I review you, Bro, I review you. I gotta give your flowers. One of the greatest actors I've ever seen. I respect you so much. Temptations is one of my favorite movies, and he loved that. And we're super cool. I think everybody. I think me and like, he's like he's like my uncle, almost older brother type shit. You know what I'm saying, Like, we're super cool, and I love him and he's so great, and so to work with Debbie Morgan and to work with Malik Whitfield and Richard Laws, and to be around these people that have been in the industry for so long. I get emotional thinking about it because it's like it's greating us. Yeah, they've had to endure so many things. They've seen the seventies, naties, in the sixties when things weren't like really as open and as dope as it is now. You know what I'm saying, they had to fight. And with Tyler, what he's doing for black artists and black actors and actresses is priceless.
Speaker 1: I will always love Tyler Perry because people always like to say, oh my gosh, this a plot is so far fascist. So this is so dramatic. At the end of the day, he is doing something that Hollywood just wasn't doing, and it's given black actors jobs. I'm sorry to be mad at somebody that is keeping black people employed is crazy.
Speaker 5: And like he said, overpaying them at that because I saw an article two where he was saying how he paid Sicily Tyson for an hour of work one million dollars just because of all of the injustice that she endured throughout her career and not being paid properly.
Speaker 1: I think that's an amazing thing. Even when Duvel had came on here he was saying how he has made more money working with Tyler Perry than he ever made in the league he ever made.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, it's so funny you say that because I was always wondering. I said why because to me, my dream is like I want to be like Will Smith movie star. I want to be the biggest actor in the world, which I still do, and that's my dream. And I was always wonder said, why do people just like stay at Tyler Perry Land though they don't want to venture out the other things.
Speaker 1: Now you see, oh.
Speaker 3: Keeps niggas employed. It is paid and niggas on front of your TV. And it's really hard out here. This acting shit is hard. Not gonna lie to you. Even like while I'm doing Beating Black, auditions haven't been coming in like that. Really they have, like they because this is the thing. Once you do a show like this, it gets tougher because now all the things you're doing is like everything it has to be top notch. Yeah, I can't go down. Stay here now that opportunities are few in between because all the greats and all the great actors are going for one part right, So it makes it harder. So I understand now why people stay with T because it's YO TV. Don't keep be employed. Yeah, he don't keep me paid. I ain't got work six months out of the year. And it's more like you get this much amount of money. He gets so much money and then it's like, all right, enjoy a year.
Speaker 1: Do you know any other actors that auditioned for Roy anybody that we would know?
Speaker 3: No, I saw one dude's in Stagrad one time. That's pretty funny. But anyways, yeah, that's what you wanted. To say, it wasn't like that. It was just like it was just a different a different vibe. It's so different. It was like it was different. But shout out to him, though, shout.
Speaker 1: Out to him. Well, before we get into the topics, how what are we drinking today?
Speaker 7: Well, since we're talking about TP, mister Julian Horton over here, we're gonna call this.
Speaker 1: One beauty and black. All right, make sure y'all tune in on Netflix. This one.
Speaker 7: You're gonna have any spirit of choice in there. We have some muddled blackberries and some muddled basil. We added some lemon juice and a little bit of uzu and pineapple syrup, and then we topped it off with a little bit of lime sparkling water, and we garnish it with a beautiful basil, so still fresh herbal, very.
Speaker 1: Spring forward and very beauty and black. This is real, it's world juicy, it's good. It's a little.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 3: I love this beautiful. I can't. I can't get to shut my head.
Speaker 4: Julie, are you having a good today?
Speaker 1: Beauty and black? For real?
Speaker 3: I'm a vulnerable guy. I'm a very emotional guy. You are cry like six because I'm not. I'm not a my kismo. What's that word? My chismo? Not that nigga. I don't give a funk. Yeah, I'm bury in two of my emotions. What's your sign Sagittarius? All girl? Exactly exactly. I was thinking of Jesus Leo, what do you?
Speaker 1: I'm a tourist?
Speaker 3: Side made something?
Speaker 1: No, April.
Speaker 5: Actually between close close, you're going the wrong way, fourth close.
Speaker 3: Third second, Yeah, I am, I am.
Speaker 5: But the funny thing is people say that all the time, like in our comments and stuff. They be like, you kind of give aries vibes. Yeah, I'm aries, I'm aries tourist. Cuspy, I'm like right here, I am a custy.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 3: And when's your birthday?
Speaker 1: August seventeenth? So you really because the death of me, there has no cusp.
Speaker 3: Nothing that's I am. I'm December twelve, twelve twelve.
Speaker 5: There you go, have a good birthday because then it is four thousands and twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: Your birthday was twelve twelve twelve.
Speaker 3: Exactly, you know what? You know what happened on twelve twelve twelve?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 3: I turned twenty one?
Speaker 1: Oh that is great.
Speaker 3: I didn't make mistakes.
Speaker 1: God, it was turned up.
Speaker 3: On Jay twelve, Ja missed birthday back. We threw one crazy ass party. It's still it's top three to this day.
Speaker 1: No, that's so cool twenty one on twelve twelve, twenty one.
Speaker 3: On twelve twelve, Niggas was coming from Craigslist. It was like a project ex party.
Speaker 1: Craigslist is nuts.
Speaker 3: Your brother heard everybody's I said, bro, you came with four guys. There's no girls with you. I said, guess what, guess what, I'm not going to kick you out. I'm not going to kick you out. Go get more liquor though anything you want. Brott a girl exactly. And that's what happened. And it's like, so, yeah, it's not it's not by coincidence. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you definitely have fire sign energy. And I'm not even a person. I'm like, I'm really not into like a yeah, but like the base level I find interesting, like, you know, just the base level.
Speaker 3: I'm the same way because people are like, I don't believe it ship, Like, well, I'm like, okay, so the horoscope thing, Okay, I don't believe that this ship knows your future. I believe God and Yeshua, but like you just said the foundation and the base level of things it because they.
Speaker 1: It's very accurate.
Speaker 3: Because something I think some signs. Obviously there's like surface level ship like I like peace, everyone's but when it comes to savg is and like freedom and fun and like philosophical and kind of blunt and yeah, every nigga I met it's like that for sure.
Speaker 5: My best friend is such a serious and she's like that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I do agree.
Speaker 5: I feel like it's it's certain things that if everybody is this sign, like they normally have these things in common. Like I feel like with tauruses, people say we're like, really stubborn. I haven't really met a hors. It's not stubborn, I.
Speaker 3: Tell you so. Peop were like, it's fake, it's fake. I saw that Karen Kieran Kolkin was saying that when he was with Coleman Domingo, the actuals and actress. It's like she's take I'm like, bro, I don't know, Bro, it's it's it's.
Speaker 1: Just it's it's pretty. It would be sometimes I'll be like, yeah, you're definitely.
Speaker 3: Giving this because the thing about it, I didn't know about the ship until my ex girlfriend who I'm not even gonna say her fucking name, but she she she, she's such a sage. It's such a sad nigga. I say, what does that mean. It's like was in college. It's just it's such a sad and now I looked up like the foundation of it in like the character wristics, you know, freedom open honest, yeah, times and does kind of sound like me a lot of energy. She was a Capricorn and we sucked.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Socked in.
Speaker 1: Sign that was in a long term relationship with a Capricorn as well. Never again horrible.
Speaker 5: As a Taurus that has dady a Capricorn.
Speaker 1: I have watched paint draw that entertained me more.
Speaker 3: Capricorn is so like nothing but my homeboys cool, but the girl Capricorn, and then it might be cool for another nigga, not for me.
Speaker 4: But it's like on his death bed a com Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I feel like that's when when your mol and rising has to like count to because of Capricorn.
Speaker 1: Capricorn. She was.
Speaker 3: She was mad at me because like you think you're a free spirit, nigga, I'm like, yeah, I'm free, Yeah, I'm real live life. So the thing about it, so my thing was like I looked at the worst compatible signs and new mirror on the list, Sagittarius, Capricorn, they hate the freedom of a Sanitarius. They're they're passive, mystic and realistic, and I'm just like Capricorns here, no one's can thank God at the end of the day. So so so so I'm not going in I'm going crazy. But it's like it was literally describing the problems we're facing in real time. And that's when I was like, maybe there is some truth to the zodiaction because this is my theory. I always think of it like God made it on some ship, like yeah, if you're in this category, you're this way. You're in this category, you're this way. If you're in this born, if you're born this day, you're this way. Because like God could do it because he's he's the creator, he's in the Alpha and Omega. He couldn't make everyone like personally just different, different, different, But I think he's putting niggas under like categories. It's like, yeah, you're sad, y'all free, Libro you this way and get Cabricori this way, and go find it. The niggas that mess with you and mess with you for.
Speaker 1: Real, mesh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you know, you know it's a positive and a negative thing. And it's like, because you know, fire and air spos to match, and if you think about the elements, it makes sense. So if you think about fire, it's burning the bushes burning. What is what makes fire spread air? When it's everywhere?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: Oh fuck exactly because I need that. I need someone to be like you can be yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure?
Speaker 3: Earth and water and earth right here? What makes earth grow water? And what puts out fucking fire? Water? And what just fire burned Earth's ship? That's at truth to That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But you know what they say about sacretaries men, They say that y'all have issues with monogamy.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: I think that's all means cameras, cameras.
Speaker 1: Sagittaries mean they love to They love the freedom of being able to day open. He was all about about six times he did freedom.
Speaker 5: He said freedom. Like that that's what sparked the thought. I said, freedom, haven't even we haven't.
Speaker 3: Okay, one more time, one more time freedom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my friend is like that too, that's what.
Speaker 5: Yeah, across the board with sagittaries though, because like I said, my homegirl is like that, I'm gonna cry.
Speaker 1: He got to crawl for the seven song.
Speaker 2: Joy Job.
Speaker 1: You need a little more Jack. We're probably gonna get a tier by the end of the episode. Okay, what's up y'all? As your Girl XP and it's your Girls Tray on a call. And if you're anything like me, you always sign up for subscriptions and then forget you have them, and then they're just charging you month after months. So we're gonna tell y'all how to stop that with Rocket Money.
Speaker 5: Rocket Money is a personal finance app that helps find and cancel your unwanted subscriptions, monitors your spending, and helps lower your bills so you can grow your savings. What I also love about rocket Money is that they help you budget. You can literally create a personalized budget with custom categories that helps you keep track of y'all spending every money and Rocket Money has over five million users and has saved a total of five hundred million dollars and cancel subscriptions, saving members up to seven hundred and forty dollars a year when using all of the app's premium features.
Speaker 4: I don't know about you, but that's a lot of money to me.
Speaker 1: So what you're gonna do is go to rocket money dot com backslash poor minds. That's rocket money dot com, backslash poor minds and sign up today. I bet you have a subscription that you forgot about. Cancel your own wanted subscriptions and reach your financial goals faster with Rocket Money. Go to rocket money dot com slash poor Minds today. That's Rocket money dot com slash poor minds. What's up y'all?
Speaker 5: As your girl XP and it's Sugarl Drain the Call And we have a very exciting announcement today.
Speaker 1: We have a brand new show dropping.
Speaker 5: Yes, we have a brand new shout dropping y'all on Patreon. It's gonna air on September second, and it's called Poor Chronicles. We're gonna be doing so much.
Speaker 1: Stuff on there.
Speaker 5: We're gonna be doing challenges.
Speaker 1: If you can't go to Bill and Doche, where the hell could you go?
Speaker 4: If you can't go to Beloche, what the hell.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be doing? Talk to me, chit chat with me. We're gonna be spilling a little little.
Speaker 4: Tea Oh my god, No you didn't.
Speaker 5: God, everything y'all been wanting to see, We're gonna be doing it right here on Patreon.
Speaker 1: Yes, y'all ask us for so much. Well, we've been to give it to y'all every single Monday, and it's gonna be a time. Y'all know, Poor Minds has grown into its own little entity. Well, we're gonna have a lot of fun still over here at poor Chronicles. So make sure y'all tune in September second, it's going down. Thanks.
Speaker 5: Start with topic number one, would you say in a relationship for status or status or image? I think that it's a really good topic because I don't know if y'all have heard of lavender marriages, but it's a particular couple I want to say.
Speaker 1: Who they were on.
Speaker 5: A blog like a few weeks ago, and people were in the comings that they think that they're in a lavender marriage.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, with.
Speaker 5: A man and a woman and obviously she's a singer.
Speaker 1: And he is like a producer. Okay, but explain to the people what a lavender marriage is.
Speaker 5: Basically when two people get married to kind of the cover one of the people's hidden secrets, like the person might be a lesbian, but they feel like it will affect their image, to affect their career if the world knows. So they get in a marriage with say one of their homeboys, one of their best friends, to create the facade that they are a happy couple, they have children together, everything because it's a good looking it's about status an image, but in real life they have whole separate life or like the woman might have a girlfriend on the side, the guy might have a woman that he's dealing with on the side, but they're just together for the immages.
Speaker 1: M hm. So, And there is another side to lavender marriages as well, because sometimes lavender marriages is like an agreement. They still want that family structure. But you know, it may be a gay guy and she like, you know, so lavenger marriage, like she said, it's an arrangement. And I think that's interesting, especially for you, Like now that you know, you went from like you said, you were driving uber and now you're literally on everybody's TV screen and we see this a lot pr relationships or things like that. So do you feel like now like it would be like, you know, if you popped out with a little sizza or a kid, keep palm or do you feel like that's something that you would do.
Speaker 3: No, I wouldn't do it. I'm to trill, but nigga trial. You've been in Texas, trill real whatever, trill whatever. Okay, Now I wouldn't. I wouldn't do that. Yeah, I just I don't give a fuck. I just don't give a ship. Now you know what really keeps mind? Keep going?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Look we're in it now.
Speaker 4: I'm a little teaty.
Speaker 1: Now get into a safe space because I'm not gonna lot. I don't think I get what you're saying. Like you a little too real. But I feel like sometimes when you got a little press run, they don't got to be like we in love or Mary.
Speaker 4: But if we can show up to a little red carpet.
Speaker 1: Event together whole hands, take some pictures, get the blogs talking, I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: I would do that.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't knock anyone for doing that because I definitely understand the objective behind it and the principle behind it, because it does work in the media medium makes people famous for real of course, because that's you know, it's crazy. I was like going to different topics. You know, it's crazy. I don't like call myself. I hate call myself a celebrity or famous. I don't like saying that. But this notable ship that's happened to me, I'm still me, and I do like dumb ship, and I don't make my bench sometimes and and it's like you're so meat. I'm messy sometimes and I'm broken and all this ship and I think that, like I don't even know what the fucking I wanted to do with this because that Jack just said fucking niggaships yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, so yeah, so it's like, yeah, I don't think I have to do that. I think you would, though I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: If somebody presented to you and it made sense, I think you would do it.
Speaker 3: I couldn't do it because I'm too like this is thinking about me, and this is why I want to promote realness. I hate celebrity culture. I hate it. I hate this ship, I really do. I'm not gonna say I hate it. I just like it because, like I just said, media and people have elevated certain people to a certain stratosphere and a certain fucking I can't even think of the word looking for but anyway, certain straight sphere.
Speaker 1: And we're idolizing the wrong things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like my thing is this and this is the truth. I'm not perfect. I'm a sinner. I make mistakes. But when I say God is the greatest, I mean that. And I'm not perfect. I make mistake. I me and God talk. We talk, and I say, I know, I know I'm doing this right now. I gotta get better.
Speaker 1: I know I do.
Speaker 3: But it's like I have this reverence for God and Yesua, that's so high that like we're all. We're all. This is fucking same we are. I always say this, and I fuck it, we're more on poor minds. If a nigga came in here right now with a gun, I know, it's just so stupid to say. And I'm not trying to bet that Nick came around and popped it and threw it at us and we didn't know, and it blew up all of our faces. We all be gone. No one's handcock, no one's.
Speaker 4: I don't watch a few movies, now, you don't know what I can do.
Speaker 3: No one's Superman, no one's Batman, no one's Flash, no one is all these people. So that's why I'm like, I want to promote realness as best as I can.
Speaker 4: Okay, I like that.
Speaker 3: So it's like, that's why I'm with the people. That's why I meant. I'm at Frontier Airlines twenty nine C in the back near the bathroom. I was it went viral my nigga Jason Bob and shot my nigga, Jason Bobby, I shot Tmo, my brothers, Tim Sanders, Jason Bob and Max, Tanji Beko, b David. Who I'm missing, Who I'm missing, Paul Dawson, A Bear, Bo Abert, fly Jack King, Jerry Mitchell, shout out everybody. Yeah we do. But my thing is like this I'm in. I am here with the people, and I am here to be real. I don't give a shit about none of this ship. I am just utilizing when God's given me, and that's it. That's why I get back to God. I have to do it because I can live a great life have great support around me. So my thing is like, I just have to do it. But I don't care about the image. I don't give a fun. You know, you know what makes me, know what makes me happier than anything. You're a great actor. Yeah, you're a great football player. You're a great beat maker. Damn he may just beat Come on that, okay, Damn, Julian, you can really act. Damn, nigga, you are a great football player who score touchdowns. Damn you can hoop, nigga. No, why I take pride in that because God gave me that. God give me that. All this other ship, I still drive the same fucking car.
Speaker 1: Oh now ask me to tea.
Speaker 4: I don't give ibeing my hootiet.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I don't get that.
Speaker 3: Ain't mean is like my thing is like I don't care. You know, reverse psychology is a thing.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 3: It helps me when more people love me because of that, because it's like I'm just being myself. I don't care about the change. I don't care about the jewelry. I don't care.
Speaker 4: I don't care a.
Speaker 1: Little bit because you kind of you do.
Speaker 4: Got that ice that they got my and that moys and night Yes right now, he said, more than night, TikTok.
Speaker 3: For the last six months, I've been taking these chains off. They come in the shower with me, they come to bed with me, they come everywhere.
Speaker 1: That looks nice though, you point, that's realize.
Speaker 4: Can we put the two together.
Speaker 1: That's real right too?
Speaker 3: It is right no one gives a fun.
Speaker 4: Well okay, let me say this, no one cares.
Speaker 1: I do agree with you on that. I feel like it is time to get back to a little more realness. I think sometimes we have disconnected that we are still human beings. I don't care if you're an influencer, a singer, rapper, actor. So like how we were talking about, like the car situation, Like if you see somebody who is on TV and this and that and they're just like in a regular car, Cause that's me.
Speaker 4: Can I get it?
Speaker 1: I could buy a freaking brand new whatever right now if I wanted to. But I'm like, do I drive all the time?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: Or do I care? But you might see somebody who got it all and they have a nice car.
Speaker 1: I think there's more important things to judge somebody by, you know what I'm saying. So I'm not saying that it's wrong if you do indulge in the jewelry or the things.
Speaker 3: That's not wrong.
Speaker 1: Everybody should indulge in things in their life, but stop, Like if you see somebody that's in twenty nine C on frontier, who cares he getting there?
Speaker 4: Do you want him to show up for his.
Speaker 3: Screen test to not right now camera? Who got me? I can fly private period by a cyber truck. I can buy a lambo, I can buy all that shit. I can buy it all. I don't give a fuck, right because at the end of the day, it's exact where am I gonna go?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I dropped my daughter off for school and I fucked up to the gym two hundred down a dollar car for what, impress who? I don't care. So I'm gonna drive my twenty fifteen shit that's paid for, that has one hundred thousand plus miles on it. And if you don't give it, and if you can't fuck with me because of that, then I don't want you anyway. Oh come on, Now that's the word.
Speaker 5: I think it's just all about preference. Like some people buy nice things because that's what they like, that's what. But then it's like, if you don't care about that, you shouldn't have to feel the pressure from society to have things that you don't care about.
Speaker 1: Some people really don't care, you know, they.
Speaker 3: Don't care at all. Because my thing is this my energy and aura and my personality God's given me is enough.
Speaker 1: That's what somebody should be dating you for, not about.
Speaker 3: The thing, beause you know, you know, you know. When it's all said and done, I'm going to release a memoir. Everything else is a bonus. Everything else is a bonus. There's a couple of things they need to get done. I need, okay, God. When I was four years old, I told myself, you need to believe in God. You need to take care of your family, and you need to maximize for God to give me a I'm thirty three years old. I went to the NFL. Then it wasn't there long. I went there six months. Oh sh like a bad relationship. Six months. I played in the SEC. I played against Florida, Alabama, Ohio State, LSU, Georgia, all the teams that I looked at when I was younger coming up and played on n C double A football when I was playing, I played against them. I went to their stadiums. I did it. I wanted to be an actor. I did it. Make music. I did it. So it's like three years old and I did it. Everything else is a bonus. Sound yeah, everything else is a bonus.
Speaker 1: They're a lot in your thirtieth.
Speaker 3: Grace of God. God is the greatest, So it'sych That's why I have the mentality. If I didn't have this entirey, I wouldn't do that shit. I live for other people. Or I cared about tangible things and materials things, I couldn't get shit done. I don't give a fuck. All my friends know day like Jullian favorite quote, I don't give a fuck because I don't.
Speaker 1: But that I ain't gonna lie. That'd be my favorite quote. Industry. You have to be that way, though, because if you care too much, you're gonna get lost in the sauce and you're gonna get forgot about. I always say the main people who I see have longevity, it's people who are unapologetically themselves. Yeah, and they don't and they're outside because a lot of times people try to make people feel bad for who they are, like, oh my gosh, you need to calm down. Oh you're doing too much, you're so extra, you're so this, but this is who I am. And I hate when people do that because they'll be like, oh, you need to calm down, you need to God gave me this, So who are you to tell me to stop what God gave me?
Speaker 3: That ship. You know what, I literally like, you.
Speaker 1: Cannot make me feel bad about who I am. I have been created in God's image.
Speaker 3: That's it. That's it.
Speaker 1: No, I was just gonna say, so, yeah, because we be always off topic, we might.
Speaker 4: Need to get into the bed.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's.
Speaker 3: Beautiful. This is a good conversation to be beautiful, Jim carry ship brush somebody else in that.
Speaker 1: I love Bruce.
Speaker 3: Movie beautiful. That's what coming, nigga, what you want?
Speaker 4: Do you want to get into the badground?
Speaker 5: Because because I feel like we need to close out the topic. So I was gonna say, I personally feel like I could be in a PR relationship. I absolutely think I could be in a PR relationship, but I don't know. I don't feel like I wanted to be something. Thank you, I agree, but but I feel like I wouldn't want to.
Speaker 3: But I did another shot.
Speaker 5: I don't take a shot too. We gonna see hopefully I don't be drunk.
Speaker 3: Black women the best black women, the best in the world. Though, thank you so beautiful. I just can't thank you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. Thank you. It's very sweet.
Speaker 3: Take that other bullshit that did out, It's okay, exactly. I'm weird.
Speaker 1: It's so we a little weird. I think everybody is a little weird.
Speaker 3: Shout out to shame.
Speaker 1: We're wrapping it up. It's just gonna wrap it up.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I personally feel like I could be in a relationship like that, but I would have wanted to be long term though, like I feel like, I don't know, would be to serve a purpose, Like to serve a purpose and then once the purpose is served, I'm out because I don't know. I feel like at heart, I am a hopeless romantic and I'm a live girl. So I want to be in a relationship with somebody.
Speaker 1: That I genuinely really love.
Speaker 5: Having status and for luxury and lifestyle and cloud that's just not enough for me.
Speaker 1: I don't get me started. I feel like girl to the core. I don't care how many times my heart gets broken. I'm gonna fall in love again, yeah and again and again because it's fun, it's beautiful.
Speaker 5: So I do feel like I would do it, but it has to strictly be a job.
Speaker 1: But the reason I probably I say I could do a pr relationship, but I probably couldn't because I'm gonna end up really liking you for real, and that's how it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like we can really follow.
Speaker 1: I think I say this all the time being like I watch people that are actors, Like I'm not an actor obviously, but like you see stuff like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie how they were on set and they fell in love. Damon Wayne just went on Club Sha Shay. He was talking about I saw that how he would struggle because he was on set and he's thinking this chemistry is real and then he she go off and do a movie. She got the same chemistry with the next yame today.
Speaker 4: Yes, So it's like me, that's gonna be me. I can't tell the difference. I thought you loved me, Yeah, you would fall in love.
Speaker 5: I don't be like, all right, three months up, it's been real.
Speaker 3: You can pr relationship me though, Yeah you couldn't.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I know howary is mean.
Speaker 3: I'm a real nigga and I believe it. And it's like, I don't like, You're gonna have fun, fun, fun, fun, That is me.
Speaker 1: I'm all about fun.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be it's gonna be hilarious. You're gonna love my friends, you know my gosh. I like being a part of this and at the end of the day, exactly ain't gonna have fun and it's gonna be so fucking great. God, more meditations, more everyone does. The tangible ship. We're gonna learn about real deep, personable human ship. And that's when you get that's when you really get people though, could be yourself and you're gonna laugh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I think if you can make me laugh, because I don't think nobody for me. I realize my weakness is a man that makes me laugh.
Speaker 5: Keep going, what's up y'all at your girl XP and it's your girls draining the call.
Speaker 1: And if you're a person who is busy like me, Hey, going to the grocery store and you want to save money, We're gonna tell y'all about home chef dot com.
Speaker 5: Yes, y'all, Home Chef is amazing because they have pre portioned ingredients that are delivered right to your doorstep.
Speaker 1: And now they even have five ingredient meals. That's all you need, five ingredients. They have even ready options and microwave options. Whatever you're looking for, they have something suitable for you.
Speaker 5: Users of Leading Meal Kids have Ready Homeship Number one in quality, convenience, value, taste and recipes.
Speaker 1: Yes, they have anything for whatever dietary means that you may have. They're going to suit you. So are you gonna do is go to home chef dot com backslash poor minds. That you can get up to fifty percent off y'all and you can get free dessert for life as long as you're an active subscriber. So if you want to save somebody, you can save up to eighty six dollars a month on groceries. I don't know about you, but I need that eighty six dollars. Home chef dot com backslash poor minds get your cook on and your free dessert for a limited time. Home chef is offering our viewers and listeners fifty percent off and free shipping for your first box plus free dessert for life. Go to home chef dot com slash poor minds. That's home chef dot com slash poor minds for fifty percent off your first box and free dessert for life. Home chef dot com slash poor minds must be an active subscriber to receive free dessert. Honestly, I've never been the problem. I've always been amazing as your wonderful is you're alias amazing girlfriend.
Speaker 5: I really am leg what you don't think used the problem.
Speaker 1: We used to be cheating. First of all, that I cheated one time in college, but he cheated first. He forced my hand. I was for you chie. He cheated on that man. I did cheat on that man. When I moved to Atlanta. He forced my hand. He forced my hand too. He did not force hand. He didn't put that hand uncle she he did.
Speaker 4: He forced me to.
Speaker 1: He was just right now.
Speaker 5: He wasn't treating you right. But see that's where I feel like, that's when you should just leave. I didn't want over cheating.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to Yeah, I wasn't ready to go. I had to make sure you're supposed to leave. You shouldn't cheat that.
Speaker 5: I did cheat one time though, when I was It was when I was in college though for.
Speaker 1: Real though, Okay, I just graduated coach.
Speaker 5: I was like a freshman in colleague. It was with my high school I cheated on my high school boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's into the bowl.
Speaker 3: I got. I got, although I got something for y'all got. We're gonna get into this.
Speaker 1: We don't get into the baby.
Speaker 3: That's a host to haul.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get into this. But I got some world exclusive ship for y'all coming.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he did say he.
Speaker 1: Had some announcements to make, So we're gonna get We're gonna do the ba.
Speaker 3: I got a homeboy named Man on the Mission aka Tim Sanders. See this is the thing. I'm an actor, football player. Oh man, he did this. I'm also a music producer period, and I have an artist I'm working with. We're a duo. And I have an engineer that's actually close to me that's here right now. Is that Tim A Wall My engineer Wall All My engineer, Tim Sanders is the artist, and we got some ship that's about to take over the world. I'm telling you, I had a lot to you by the grace of God. Like we talked about Tyler Perry films fast. So what does that mean. I have a lot of time time to do what I want and have money to fund what I want, and so at the end of the day we come.
Speaker 1: In all.
Speaker 3: Is he's a he is.
Speaker 4: I'll say this because.
Speaker 1: It's off topic. But one thing like I'm very very particular about, like the behind the scenes stuff, like I care about how we look on camera. I care about the coloring. I care about the audio. So I really was like so unhappy with poor minds for years about how things were sounding because I'm like, this sound is awful.
Speaker 4: Would not get it right for nothing?
Speaker 1: When I tell you, I've had nothing wrong with the audio since a wall being So we're gonna give a wall his flowers right now. Also on top of that, like DJing got a ear like me, I can tell the type of music that all listens to. We got to say like music you.
Speaker 3: You like me, because like I'm very just particular. Yes, like Tim the artist I work with, he's here right now, show Tim Sanders. He's more like, let's do it, nigga. But I'm more like every frequency, every hurts, every sound I hear it. Yeah, because you do that when you're a producer. You listen to things you just don't to say, go do it. I think a lot of artists do that now. I think it's like, yeah when everything first thing that comes to my mind doing it. It's like bro Reasonant Drake has had such a long time in this industry. Kendrick J. Cole whatever really drizzy. They're cerebral, you gotta be cerebral, and this ship I think a lot of people just don't be cerebral things. I just get it to go. It's like, bro, you gotta take your time with this. And at the end of the day, a wall does that, and I can tell y'all do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're very meticulous when it comes to four minds for sure, because I feel like your product matters, you know, especially when you get to a point to where you can afford to make it better. Like I understand when people don't have the greatest audio or the greatest visuals, when you don't have the money to do it, and especially if that's not something that you're talented in and it's not your forte. But when you can afford to make things top not, you need to invest in yourse because who else is going to you have to you know, you have to give.
Speaker 1: A bed finally time to get in the beg. Do men feel responsible for a woman's sexual confidence?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 1: Like, have you ever hyped up a woman's performance in bed?
Speaker 3: Like if it was bad? No?
Speaker 5: Never, No, what I'm saying, So you be straight up like this ship trade.
Speaker 3: I don't say it's trash. Have you ever hyped performance, and Dad even was mad.
Speaker 5: To be honest with you, Wow, you thinking about it, talk about it.
Speaker 3: So it's like it's more so like I don't think a woman from pharmacy bad can be made because like I'm the leader, so it's gonna go how I go. So it's really like, but head game can be mad. Yeah, I know we're getting a little freaky.
Speaker 1: But it's the bad topic head game.
Speaker 3: Head game can be mad, And I never fucking let anyone know the head game is mad. I'm really, really, really really supportive.
Speaker 1: But that's the problem having sexual confidence.
Speaker 3: But I also told the truth though I say, I say, you know what, you're doing a great job, and this is some of the best shit I've ever got in my life.
Speaker 1: But do you be telling the truth?
Speaker 3: Is how do it? This is how you got to tell the truth in a fucking particular way. OKA say you're doing a great job. I'm talking about this ship right here. It's fantastic. That's one of the best head I've ever got. But I was waiting for the but this, I do it too, because I'm doing a good He's gonna ask so much ship to it exactly, I'll do it. I said, but have you ever tried to like do this and do that, and then if you do that, you won't just be great, you'll be the fucking goat And they're like, you're right, and then do it. I'm like, yes, I got what I wanted.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a good way to do it.
Speaker 3: Niggas be like you checked out. You gotta just fucking know how to in there, because you know, head is the greatest together you can keep that actually, because I got to tell people that, because because like head is a signature thing. Sex is, like.
Speaker 1: You know, I feel like there's a difference between like having like good pussy and good sex. Though sometimes people have both. Sometimes people have won or the.
Speaker 3: Pushy good sex good push your good head, no good pushy good sex.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like you because you can, Yeah, because you're a pussy, because you could be good because of the anatomy of it, because they get with all of these things.
Speaker 1: But the sex is about what.
Speaker 3: You do in bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But that's that's why I told you, Like, I'm so glad we're having this topic because it's the real thing. If it's good, you have a good pussy, it's gonna be good sex.
Speaker 5: But it might not be might not know how to ride, she might not know how good, she might not know how to put that.
Speaker 1: She might be like this that I feel. But I guess, I guess.
Speaker 3: I guess I control the situation because like if I'm doing some ship from the back, I'm gonna make sure that ship is arched up in the way it needs to be to make sure it's good.
Speaker 4: But you might be fighting because she might be trying to dip in.
Speaker 3: Joy. She's she's not gonna do that though, she's not gonna do that, because I'm saying, if you do that again, it's over. If you do that ship again, it's over.
Speaker 4: She might be like what, but I watch it more than me.
Speaker 3: No, you need to stop doing that. I don't like that. So you need to fucking conform, I'm saying right now. And most of the time, more times than not, they're gonna get in line. But a man and I'm bigger, and they're gonna be like, all right, whatever you want, and then if then God is gonna be good.
Speaker 4: That's what I mean.
Speaker 3: But writing is But writing is another topic because writing it I think writing in head is signature ship, meaning that like way she will want ship, nigga, I ain't never had her like that. When she gave me a head, I ain't never had it like that. That's signature ship. But like getting it from the back or you're doing missionary you have like some ships is a man's thing, Like you're in control, you're doing your ship, and if it's good pussy, it's gonna be good sex. That's because and if it's wet and it's good, I mean a nigga ain't going, you know.
Speaker 1: I think sexual confidence in a woman comes from us feeling sexy. Yes, So if we're getting back to the topic, it's like, do men feel responsible for a woman's sexual confidence? I think women need to do what we feel makes us sexy because that's what makes the sex enjoyable. Like good pussy, good pussy cool, that's true. But once you feel sexy in the bedroom and a man is complimenting you, you start feeling sexy, so you start performing. So that's when the sex and the pussy get is good and it's an overall great experience that.
Speaker 3: That actually is facts because because you know, when you're doing that and ship and whatever, whatever, it's like you can like something turns up. Yeah, but she's feeling sex in alchemy and the chemistry. It's like this shit is like it's like tennis now going back and forth and the shit is perfect.
Speaker 1: Now, you're right, Feeling sexy in the bedroom is like a cheat code. So for men and women, I know, it's like a lot of disconnecting the bedroom because they feel like, oh, men gonna anyway, and I don't get my nut. As a woman, it is our duty to have confidence within yourself to feel sexy, because that's gonna make the sex way more enjoyable. If you feel like, oh my gosh, she's into it because I'm so fucking fine and I'm the baddest bitch in the world, that's gonna make you show out.
Speaker 3: That's gonna god damn right, oh gosh, and thust my head. Now it's crazy. But he going going keep going. I know, I know, I know. Slow it down now, slow it down, now, slow it down now. But you're absolutely right.
Speaker 1: He has a really good point.
Speaker 3: Do you have a great point, because that that ship has I'm thinking about that ship now. No, you're right though, cause it's like like I said, something, something switches.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's it's sexual confidence. Some switches you're with a man who you're like, oh, I don't know if he likes me. I'm just trying to do this so I can get my rent paid, and you're not really doing it because you feel sexy in this moment and you're turned on and you're like I cannot wait to sit on this dick, like I need this now, and I know that he's looking at me like I am the last donut left in the ship LEAs oven bitch, like he needs to be like saying, That's what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying. But I change you ever had ship?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 4: You ever had a ship?
Speaker 1: Please? Don't? Okay, you know.
Speaker 3: Fire the Twins man.
Speaker 1: So I want to say I don't think that it's men's responsibility for a woman to have that sexual confidence, but I think they can help. I think it can help for sure.
Speaker 5: But do y'all feel like being honest, like sexual honesty is a turn off or can like ruin the mood? Because I feel like sometimes that's probably why people don't like to tell the person that they have in six we oh you're not really doing a great job, because.
Speaker 1: They don't want to ruin the mood and turn them off.
Speaker 3: Like I said, you have you have to know how tole.
Speaker 1: Like you have to know. But also I think that's with emotional immaturity. If a man that I care about, because at this age, I'm not having sex with nobody I don't care about. So if I'm having sex with you, I want you to tell me what you like. I want to do exactly how you want it, what I puts it on filming Now, I gotta turn this nigga out. Period.
Speaker 4: That's how I look.
Speaker 1: For me. I feel like I want my man to tell me what I need to do. How can I upgrade this puss it? Because I'm telling you how you can upgrade that dick for me. So it needs to be a conversation. A nigga can upgrade that dick for me, Like I said, for me, sex is a it's a build up. So the sex starts once it's like, Okay, I know we finish, go on a good date night. You don't plan the night out. You're gonna sent me flowers already earlier in the day. You pick me up. It's like the vibes vibe and we going to a dimly lit restaurant. Drinks are coming in yeah, like the conversation is flowing and you're not even being overly sexual. You just putting your hand on my leg. Damn baby, you look really good.
Speaker 4: You look so beautiful.
Speaker 1: It's the subtle ship. This pussy is throbbing now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you mean ready, it's definitely all about the build up to the men at the day, start at the date. It actually start way before then, and while we at dinner, it's not right when we get in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: Yes, So men who know how to build up all day, you're finna get the best pussure in the world.
Speaker 5: Hey, and I think that's really a good point, which you said too, because that's good that you can take constructive criticism. But as another woman, I do feel like the female ego is fragile. So yeah, a lot of women they get offended when you tell them why. They don't want to hear that because everybody think they coutchie good first and foremost. Will you ever run into somebody and they'd be like, nah my couchie miaul she trash.
Speaker 1: I say this all the time. You be saying no, no, no, no no, I say this. It's a man out there right now who's washing. This is like Lex has the best pussy I've ever had in my life. And there's probably another nigg who like Lix shit so fucking med Because it's the experience. Everybody's experience is different.
Speaker 5: I could talk about the like if you got good Kouchie is a universal, I.
Speaker 1: Mean she is.
Speaker 4: Now, do I think I got trash like?
Speaker 1: No, But I do think I've given better experiences, especially in my younger years. In my thirties, no, because I'm not even having sex with a man that it's not already there. But in my twenties absolutely. But I say all that to say because it's some men out there who I probably think has the worst dick in the world, and then there's another girl who was like, oh my god, he was like my world around. So I think it's just about that chemistry. But I also think that shows the difference between somebody who can take construction of criticism. You're not gonna hurt my feelings because I know my coachie good and I know what I can do in the bed. So if you're giving me criticism, this is just what you like. Because this last nigga didn't like when I did that, but you love it when I do that, yeah, is crazy. I'm just saying I'm a little y'all know me, I'm a little older, so i can teach the girls a little one too, But I'm also.
Speaker 3: Teaching goddamn so that was fucking awesome. I mean, I'm saying I was just I was just here. Just y'all watch, She's so honest.
Speaker 1: I think sex, that's how I am. Sex is meant to be enjoyed. So if we're not honest, how can we not enjoy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not laying there for those sakes that I'm not having a good time.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry this seriously though, and I think that comes.
Speaker 4: We never get tired of a compliment.
Speaker 3: I'm just being honest. You just that was fucking wow.
Speaker 4: I'm here further.
Speaker 1: You know why I say this because though I'm not being funny. In my early twenties, I had a lot of bad I used to have a lot of bad sex. I did not enjoy sex. I was doing it because I felt like this is what my man want. It wasn't for me, and I just had like a turn. And I'm like, because.
Speaker 3: Because the reason why I love this ship is because you made a great point. So some girls told me like Nigga, his dick, don did this, whatever, whatever, whatever, And then some girls were like you just said joining sex is the best, right, But it's like it all depends on, like you said, the chemistry, because as guys, you think our dicks are hard one hundred percent not all the time, right, It's just a special girl takes this moment. It takes the alchemy and the chemistry to make some shit be one hundred percent in the morning. Sometimes that shit gonna be seventy and you might get seventy percent, and then you're gonna be just like, yeah, his dick was not at but chick, it's like it's like it's like it's like, yeah, you didn't you didn't do nothing.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 3: I did it just to do it. Yeah, it just happened. Compared to that girl that's like she's doing everything right chemt She's right. My ship's one hundred bangs are bulging, Shit's want to pop off my body because it's so fucking engoraged. It's like this, it's like this, and then you're gonna get the best ship now because it's that way. And I'm glad you talked on that because some girls on college are ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it goes both ways.
Speaker 3: They can't get heart for the condom, and now I'm barely can fucking even do ship because like I don't even feel that your ship's sucking dry ship that we're working there.
Speaker 4: Take it out, take it up, you gotta let it out.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, So so then you get a girl that's like, everything's perfect, The motherfucker's perfect. The fucking 's right is meditative, and it's like, now I'm one hundred percent and now she's getting the best ship ever. And now she's gonna talk to her friend Julian. Is that nigga? And you got someone else's gonna say, Julian sucks. So when you said that, I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But you have to be okay with that.
Speaker 1: I am okay with that because I know who I am in the bedroom, because I have that sexual confidence within myself.
Speaker 5: I know I know.
Speaker 3: If I'm if I'm going National Championship mode, come on, so not the super Bowl. If I'm going to Super Bowl, God and Judd, I'm ready I leave nigga. If I'm going that mode, stop playing. Stop. But you have different modes, different modes.
Speaker 1: But I believe that sexual confidence should not depend on anybody else. Confidence in general should come from yourself. I feel like you can learn. Like I always say this, like a lot of times I didn't have confidence on my personality because I used to be like, oh my gosh, I'm so loud, I'm so this. Andre was like, bitch, you're funny, like people love you, and like she used to pour into me. So I say all that to say because even though she would always tell me that, it wasn't until I felt it and I believed it. So I think that comes with any type of confidence, confidence with your looks, your personality, your sexualness, anything it has to come from with then, So I think my sexual confidence came from I know I'm sexy, I know I'm fine, I know what I can do in the bedroom.
Speaker 3: And I'm being serious as thank you.
Speaker 2: Ship he said, Look people, he said, Heaven. We love to create the environment.
Speaker 1: You. I ain't seen a tear yet, if a tear on farm for this episode here because we know you be crying on cue.
Speaker 3: I didn't cry, but I'm just like, you don't understand across to make wan come out, I just show appreciative.
Speaker 1: What's up y'all? As your girl xp Andy Schagrol Tray and the call and one thing about me, I am so lazy when it comes to finding a doctor going to the dinnist. But I'm telling y'all, ZocDoc has made it super easy for me to get a one stop shop to get my appointment set up. ZocDoc is a free app and website where you can search and compare high quality in network doctors and click to instantly book and appointment. Yes, y'all, they have over one hundred thousand doctors across all specialties, so we're talking about mental health, dental health, I care, everything that you could think of. They have a doctor for you, and they make it super easy to find what you're looking for. Yes, they even have same day appointments so they can help you find whatever doctors are in your insurance and you can get same day appointments. So are you gonna do is go to dot com backslash poor minds. That's ZocDoc dot com backslash poor minds. Go get your appointment set up. If I had needed this product, it's what I stop putting off those doctors appointments and go to dot com slash poor Minds to find and instantly book a top rated doctor today. That's z O c d oc dot com slash poor Minds dot dot com slash poor Minds.
Speaker 4: What's up, y'all?
Speaker 1: As your girl XP and it's Shugarl Dre and the Call. Y'all know, we have a segment on Poor Minds called Item of the Week. But do you have a product or something that you want to promote and you want it featured on Poor Minds. Your opportunity is here period.
Speaker 5: If you have an item or you have a business and you want to get it promoted. We are now having flats available on the Poor Minds episode. So if you would like to get your product featured for Item of the Week, all you need to do is send an email to Item of the Week PM at gmail dot com. That's I T E M O F T H E W E E K P M at gmail dot com. Send us an email and we'll work it out.
Speaker 1: We gonna figure it out.
Speaker 5: Get your product, get your business, findsert and yeah, make.
Speaker 1: You some money. We love more. Small business man.
Speaker 5: In a black business said that, but I mean any business is welcome to be.
Speaker 3: Around, just like we We all leave earth one day.
Speaker 1: We do. We do.
Speaker 3: So it's like the fact that I get to live a life that like once I do it because it's gonna be a time and I pray to God. I think I'm gonna living one hundred three years old. I was three. It's like when I'm on my deathbed and I'm oldys fucking I'm wrinkly and that's over with. I can literally just say, like, are you you let it all out? You left no stoneum turned. So when I have a MoMA like this with y'all and y'all beautiful as ship, it just adds to that. And that's why I'm just like, I have such a good two of the spirit, gratitude spirit, and I'm so And I'm talking about God a lot, not because I'm perfect, but I think it's because He gave us the opportunity to do this. I'm not perfect, fuck up and God knows that we have an I'll be telling God, please have pacial on me. I'm working. Yes, I'm working. He knows my heart thought and I'm not even trying to be like he knows my parents. I'm gonna do everything. No, I'm full of love. My foundation is full of love. My foundation is full of gratitude. But it's like he gave us his opportunity. He literally did. That's why I talk about him, and he gave us his opportunity. Could if you think about it, sometimes God could have catched this pitch black and like there'd be nothing, there's no world, we wouldn't even know, there would be no consciousness, you know what I'm saying. But instead he gave us consciousness. He gave us the ability to do things and have opportunities for things. And when I sit with y'all, I just like I can't fathom it. Sometimes I can't. It could have so fucking amazing thanks on a Wednesday afternoon, I can fucking come here with two beautiful women, talk my ship, talk with y'all, have my friends around, having aim too much. But I know God has blessed me because I have this mindset, because he's like he knows for a fact, Julie is never gonna get to ahead himself because he's always gonna He's always going to never forget me. God knows that about it.
Speaker 1: Always, Or you would like pray for the time you have now. I was, I was, I was.
Speaker 3: I don't even know man, like I was going to court for a fucking adderall charge ten years ago. Every month, twelve hours I had to drive twelve hours my mom's pickup truck that Billy ran having these conversations with God. And the thing about it is like I never one time doubt it. I never one time I didn't think this is possible. I knew this ship was gonna happen. I knew what was gonna happen, and and and and they just go back to my point, the fact that it just happened. And I'm so full of gratitude. I make a beat, I make a song, a walls engineering my nigga tims in the fucking building, and at the end of the day, I got drinks being poured up. This is how life lie. Let me let me tell you some ship right now. Let me tell you some ship right now, camera one, wherever you camera get me. I did everything and have done everything I said I was gonna do. And a lot of and and and a lot of niggas can't say that. And that's why I'm so fucking full of gratitude. I did that ship, and and and and and I don't talk about it a lot because I get got all the praising, the glory, but it's like for a nigga to have this dream of four years old, that's what I get.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting, but let me ask you this.
Speaker 3: It's like, it's like it's crazy. I just can't believe it. I just can't believe it. It's fucking wild. Like I had a ship at four years old and this nigga did it. I'm gonna cry. Sorry about to stop it. I'm not doing it though, keep going because like it's like it's insane to me, but this nigga did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should be proud of you. That's amazing. It is.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day, I don't give a ship because because like most people in this life, I look at life sometimes and I'm just talking candidly to y'all. I don't give a fuck. I'm talking candidly because I look at people sometimes and it's like I look at there's so many people living in this world that don't have their dreams. Man. Because whether it was fear, whether it was time, didn't play to your cards, whether it just you didn't leave, gives me a lot of factors in it. The fact that like God has allowed me to see my dreams manifest and I get to be around people that are also living their.
Speaker 1: Dream It's beautiful.
Speaker 5: And I just feel like it's a testimony to like when faith's and hard work meet because you because you always had the faith, like what you were talking about with what you were going through ten years ago, you always had the faith within you put the work in in this manifestation of God's grace.
Speaker 1: It really is because I think a lot of times people don't realize, like God will give you the keys, but you have to walk to the door. He's not gonna push you there. You He's gonna give you the keys, but you gotta walk me up. And you got to sit there with a key. It's one hundred keys on there, but you gotta sit there, and you gotta keep don't. You gotta keep going, you know what I'm saying. And I and like I said, we can all all feelings because we've all been through our trials and tribulations.
Speaker 3: And things like that.
Speaker 1: But I think everybody on this earth has talents, everybody has something special. God didn't make us separate. We're not separate. Everybody is the same. But what is the difference is that the perseverance. And a lot of times I thank God that I didn't stop, because there's people out there you'll be like, oh my god, they're so talented or so that because they stop, or they be so close they stopped, And I thank God that. I always say this, my faith is stronger than my doubt because I never stopped. I said, I don't know how, I don't know how. You just got to keep going. And I think us just sitting here in this room is a testament to that that you just don't stop. You can't stop because if you do stop, it's gonna get worse. What's the point of stopping? What is the point of stop? Once you stop, you gotta start over again. What there's no there is no good coming out from stopping. And even though it gets tough and you're like, oh my god, I haven't done it, I haven't done it, but it gets worse if you stop. And well, no, I was just not saying. It's like the age old saying it.
Speaker 5: People always say nothing good comes from staying in your comfort zone. You have to be uncomfortable to grow and to get to where you're trying to go.
Speaker 3: And like, I'm just happy that, like y'all, myself included everyone here. History books, history books at a lot to a lot to ang a lot to. I just I just love Washington. I just love Washington, T Washing T. I just love Washington. I just love Washington, DC. Right, And you know, I love history. I love history, Like I said I have, I have a reverence and respect for a lot of the greats. Even if it's like presidents that there's some bullshit, they still did it. You know, even Donald Trump, it's the fucking jackass. He's crazy, he's wild, he's an idiot. Think it's a president say so, And now I say that, It's like, well, I don't go to Washington here. I just left yesterday. It's like I see the statues and at the Lincoln Memorial and at the Washington Memorial. I'm thinking about all the people and Martin Luther King making the speech. I think, Lincoln Memorial, Thomas Jefferson, the National Smithsonian Black History Museum. It's like these people and the reason when I said Trump, it's like, cause like Trump's an asshole, but he still took control of his life and made some out of himself. He's a fucking dickhead. Whatever. Whatever. I'm not. I'm not I'm not trying to get into politicians ship. But it's like there's this like small respect for niggas that like still make some of themselves because the end of the day, it's like you could have chose the latter.
Speaker 1: Wow, he was already read.
Speaker 4: White man in America.
Speaker 1: I said this the other day on decision decisions. If you're a white man in America and you're not rich, you just fucking suck because the keys of life are hated. See, they are don't feel you are fit male in America and you're not rich and successful. That's your own thought. Give props to Barack Obama because those were the people that are you know what I'm saying, like you said, Martin Luther King because it's harder, But I get your delusion point because I think delusion.
Speaker 4: Successful.
Speaker 5: It's always successful. Everybody that is successful.
Speaker 1: He's delusion.
Speaker 3: So crazy about America though, America, And I'm so glad we having this conversation because it's like my thoughts, America is like a weird ass place. This how the we live on. I love living here. I'm appreciative. It's the best country in the fucking world. I'm probably being American whatever type ship. But it's like, I'm proud that was like nigga, but like America is kind of fucked up too though. I thought about the other day and I went to Will Smith's page. Will Smith had posted like the thirty year anniversary of Bad Boys, right, he had tagged Michael Bay. I went to Michael Baks's Instagram page. I'm Michael Bay. He's a great director, Michael Michael Bay. He said like, yeah, he had a video of him meeting Trump and he did a secret service Super Bowl commercial and it was a dope ass commercial. America has been founded because this and the third it had like Teddy Roosevelt in it and Franklin Delano Roosevelt in it. And I was like, it's so crazy because like America is amazing, but niggas really stole this bitch. Yeah, literally stole this bitch.
Speaker 1: And I installed it from the Indians.
Speaker 3: Americans and it's like it made me feel weird because I'm like, we're so prideful about being an American. I know this is going like a whole different way right now, but I thought we're just like talking.
Speaker 4: Shit is what we do.
Speaker 3: But It's like, niggas really came to this bitch in fourteen ninety two and.
Speaker 1: We're like, this is ours. But not only that, motherfuckery. On top of that, they did not expect this to happen. They didn't expect a black man to be on the number one show on Netflix. They didn't expect two black girls to create an empire a poor mind. They didn't expect Tyler Perry to be a billionaire. They didn't expect jay Z. That's what I'm saying. We are doing things. That's why I said, I get the delusional talk because every successful black person in America, even if you are making six figures a year, you are an anomaly because we were not supposed to do this. They are confused, they are mad, and that is why.
Speaker 3: So you know, it is what it is. And then again it's like America was built and then it's like we do get these opportunities. So it's like it's kind of like a double edged sword because I be thinking's sometimes it's like going back to fourteen ninety two and Ship, and I'm thinking about the Pilgrims and Ship like that. I'm like, damn, I'm like, damn, I think it's really stolarship. Nag, it was chilling, but wouldn't. I'm not gonna say nothing else because because because my thing is like it was native American's mindset to to to expand like this, and I think that I think it's really the thought America is more so like expansion fast, do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: So you're saying he's good because.
Speaker 3: That and and to be honest with you, that is the I'm glad you asked that because that is the question that you asked. It's like, damn, that's fucked up. They that's fucked up. How the hell they do that? But then it's like, would have would it have been these skyscrapers in the fucking building? The niggas like it's such a weird it's and we can't do nothing about it. Were just here, We're the latest advantage time in the world. But at the same time, it is it's a it's a weird phenomenon. I will say that because it's like have you seen the flower moon? Oh? Yeah, that's so that's what I'm saying. It's like, I'm not shi it is fucked up, it's up up, it's fucked up. I'm not I'm not trying to even speak on like I love Native Americans the best, but it's like, but it's also like I don't know what they because I'm getting way. This is like, this is like the in house conversation going on. But it's like I keep going, I don't want to get too deep with this ship because that can get deep, and it's like, no, I like it.
Speaker 5: I love having conversations like these because I feel like for most people, it's just about I get where you're coming from and I agree with you. But I think for most people it's like more so about the morals. But yes, so they just feel like it was wrong. It was wrong to come here and ripe and pillage and steal everything from them.
Speaker 3: It definitely was wrong.
Speaker 5: But at the end of the day, when it comes to morals, I always say, how much morals do most people really have? Like people would love to have morals when it comes to certain things, but I feel like most people don't.
Speaker 3: Really. It's so funny you say that because somebody be like, damn, they really did that shit fucked up, But they're being They'll be in their five bedroom house like yeah from other people. So it's like so it's like, nigga, you wouldn't be able to do that ship if that's why it's tricky. Yep, that's why it's so tricky because it's like nigga, yeah, we wouldn't be happy able to have this conversation. You know.
Speaker 1: People love to be fast out right about what he.
Speaker 3: Just fucked up. It's just fucked up. That's what I'm gonna say. It's fucked up and it's messed up and we can't control it. I agree twenty five.
Speaker 1: Now, we wouldn't know that was in fourteen.
Speaker 3: Because I wouldn't have done it like that. I would have came in and like, Yo, this land is fucking great man. It is been like yo, yeah, my nigga, my nigga. Because I wanted to ask you what I would have done, but I would have done it. Came down said, oh ship like this ship fire, Oh ships so much land here?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: Hey bro, how about this. We should come up together with a game plan. Okay, we come, we want we wanted, we want to expand we came on this boat. We was on this bitch for fucking thirty days, going on choppy ass water. We had a fight. We had to fight some niggas didn't even make it. Dog, I'm still grieving over my nigga jumped overboard this bitch. Y'all had a nice ass land here. I think it's it. I think we should expand this bitch and I think about it. I think we should come together because I don't want to fucking just play show. I don't want to fight. I don't want to kill somebody. I don't want to torment nobody. I want us to be a peaceful coalition together, and let's expand this bitch.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we can do it together. Y'all can be fucking governors and mayors and presidents. We can be governors, maids and presidents. And that's all they've done it. Then again, I think, I think, I think maybe they ran into some like no, yeah.
Speaker 1: That's definitely what that brand is.
Speaker 4: And then like niggas was not like listening, okay, and then okay, and then they wrote Pocahontas to make us say ship.
Speaker 1: Was sway under the blue Cormon.
Speaker 3: I don't know. This is crazy how we got here. I'm so sorry. I loved y'all so amazing, y'all beautiful. I tell y'all four minds is amazing. I don't know how we got here, but this is the thought that happened in my head though, because I just left DC. That's what I would have done, though. I would have tried to be like, no, we ain't doing that, man, like come on, man, please, nigga, like I don't want to niggas some niggas.
Speaker 1: I know that's going to ever happened though, because they were darker skinned people, so they automatically went on that land and looked at them as slaves and you're beneath me. I don't even think that's what happened, as far as like, oh, let's try, and they were like, no, it.
Speaker 3: Was never Do you think they came in some gangster ship.
Speaker 4: They came over here, watch some y ens.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 4: They definitely didn't. They went the lock up. They wasn't talking.
Speaker 1: They know, it was none of that was negotia. It wasn't no negotiation. It wasn't even a chance.
Speaker 3: I thought they had. I thought they had a dinner first.
Speaker 5: They were giving cet.
Speaker 3: I thought they had a dinner first, and they had a little The.
Speaker 1: Truth behind Thanksgiving. I'm gonna send you a documentary about the truth about Thanksgiving booth because.
Speaker 5: We're gonna get really never want to eat turkey again.
Speaker 4: Hey, you're gonna turn beach. I'm telling you guess what.
Speaker 3: We all can agree. The culprit, you know, the culprit is right. It was Therit, the white the white man. I'm a white best friend. It ain't about you, So.
Speaker 1: All right, we all move off. Ever since I was a little girl, I've loved being on camera, entertaining myself and everybody around me by sharing my thoughts and opinions on anything pop culture. For the past few years, I've heard your requests. But now it's finally time to deliver. Okay, y'all, let's get into the teeth with love lexp Tasty. One thing that I've.
Speaker 5: Put on the list, y'all, is never settled, And if you're an avid listener of poor Minds, then you probably have heard me say these numerous times. Like I say these all the time, I've always felt this way. Don't ever settle for anything in life if it's not exactly what you want. Don't let people tell you that you cannot get what you want out of these life.
Speaker 1: Because it's absolutely possible.
Speaker 5: I had so many people when I was in my twenties telling me that the things that I wanted was unrealistic, unreasonable, and if I had listened to those people, I wouldn't be where I am today.
Speaker 1: It's not for anybody else to understand that.
Speaker 5: As long as you know what it is and you willing to put the work in to get the things that you want, you don't have to settle. And don't let people convince you that you have to settle. It's usually people that are settling in their own lives that try to, you know, make other people feel like, oh, you can't do this, or you can't make that happen.
Speaker 1: You're thinking too far outside the box. How you gonna do that?
Speaker 5: Up now, boo, you can't do that. I could do whatever I want to do, okay, and I will, so yeah, don't.
Speaker 1: Don't move over. So now it's time to get into the box.
Speaker 5: At about about.
Speaker 1: First of all, we are way over time.
Speaker 3: We are we are having fun, though we are having fun.
Speaker 1: Back of the week is like the song please that we've been jamming this week, whatever music you've been listening to.
Speaker 3: Ship y'all, hold on, y'all.
Speaker 1: Somebody called him back. Somebody who called him back. I don't know about to.
Speaker 4: Having I'm weak.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 3: We got a phone call going, Hey, I'm on Poor Minds, Poor Minds podcast right now, right, I gotta check this out. And we were just talking about we were talking about relationships and like adoration and gratitude.
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 1: I can't see?
Speaker 3: And uh, I called you because I wanted to like just say hello to you in front of everybody and ship let.
Speaker 1: Me see, so I can't see.
Speaker 5: How are you when you coming on the show?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Are we finna set it up?
Speaker 1: Okay? You?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, God, Julie gods an exclusive though.
Speaker 1: I'm good. How are you? Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 5: He has really great energy. We have really been enjoying this episode. We can't wait to have you on the show too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yes, you gotta come back to the A.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I love you, bro. I just wanted to say, what up? I love you, bro? Call me, I love you, bro. We'll talk.
Speaker 1: Now. Y'all couldn't see, but that was the Charles Malik which field on FaceTime, just something like that's what we do over here. You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 5: Nothing too crazy, I'm too crazy. Okay, So now listening to the bop of the week, So my bop of the week.
Speaker 1: Y'all know. I love Alex Eisley. Y'all know she is like an R and B sensation. She has been doing music for a long time, but she just finally finally dropped a new single called Hands and y'all know, just about putting your hands on me and making me feel real good. Shout out to Alex Eisley, keep dropping that music. We have been waiting so, y'all, I'm so glad she's dropping more music. We had her at the l A show. We did so shout out to my girl, Alex Eisley.
Speaker 3: Alex, how you doing, period?
Speaker 4: What is this an exclusive?
Speaker 1: Is this you? Tim? Period? Big Tim Tim.
Speaker 3: Said, don't be too amazing, Thank you, thank you? Now when that drops summer.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, we're ready.
Speaker 5: Stopping so damn I can't play it on my birthday.
Speaker 1: It's all right.
Speaker 4: I got in a video like this, you know it's crazy.
Speaker 3: That is going to be like I think the we're gonna have to have like a like a video case I did Instagram.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm not gonna lie. My homegirl works for a record label. Stopping she and she sent me like this TikTok thing to She was like, we're trying to make this little filter you up, can you make? Can you make a video? When I tell you I made it and it got a million views?
Speaker 3: It was so for me.
Speaker 4: So I got y'all, bro, I got over.
Speaker 1: You know the only reason I did that videos because Kellen made I remember.
Speaker 3: That's stop it part because because because it bed traving that ship. Cool, but it's really a stop it part because that's really mood because like a quick quick So like I did this video yesterday. We were in the studio a video yesterday. Huh you did a video yesterday. It's like I was like in the studio, look at this ship.
Speaker 1: Oh you was lead.
Speaker 3: I know, that's right exactly. And we didn't stop a nigga nigger. Right.
Speaker 1: What you've been listening to all right?
Speaker 3: Is this listening session? We haven't Yeah, I've been listening to every day period. It's called every day No no, no, that's called tropics. Any dropping the summer time, we got some other ship you can work out.
Speaker 1: You know, we're gonna say that.
Speaker 3: We're gonna say, right, I'm getting ahead of myself.
Speaker 5: So I've been listening to so y'all know Leon Thommas has the song, but everybody's been listening to this song. But he just came out with the remix with Chris Brown, the Cbe remick and you know anything Chris Brown to gold. He's he has and what was already a head of course, like a crazy little rat. I do like but love, but I also am a Chris Brown, and like I like Chris Brown.
Speaker 1: I'm a Chris Brown staying. I gotta let the remix run a few times. I like him.
Speaker 3: Let me say some about Chris Brown. Chris Brown, he's at Chris Brown is a fucking goat. I met the nigga in l A two years ago at one of his parties and ship he was first. He's so cool but like.
Speaker 1: He just his ear is different because she has an R and B ear and a pop ear.
Speaker 3: No, not the Mutt remix.
Speaker 1: It didn't do it for me.
Speaker 3: It didn't, it didn't need him. But it's still fire.
Speaker 1: It's cool. That's original song. I love Chris Brown, so this is not no to him. It's cool, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But I get I get it, I get it.
Speaker 3: You listen to it. Ten times.
Speaker 1: A few times. I only listened to it one. I mean, it's the same song, just you know, from Chris Brown.
Speaker 3: He's a beast, and I'm so glad he's getting his flowers because that nigga's been around for a long time. And it's just like he man, Mutt is insane. That is one of the best songs of the year. But then you go to this album Vibes on Lie. Yes it is, but it's just like his album. I don't know why he didn't, like submitted for the Grammys. It would have won the Grammy. I don't know. I don't know he did. I don't think he did, because that would have won a Grammy for Best rm ME Album, for sure. I think so, yes it is. It's like I think I played it five million times.
Speaker 1: It's a slid.
Speaker 3: It's really tim My nigga tim Well just playing the song. It was a bro. I was playing Mutt a lot. Yeah, it's a bro bro bro play yes, play, yes it is. And then I haven't stopped playing that for two months, trade cause like, tell me that it's mine. Yes it is. You know, tell me to put some mind.
Speaker 4: Okay, now, tell me put some mind.
Speaker 1: Jeri. All right, now do you give good advice?
Speaker 3: Good? Great advice?
Speaker 1: Okay, So we're going to get into our favorite segment of the week. It's support your Hearts Out segment, where you know, we read a question and we give good advice. If you want your question answered on the show, make sure you email us at ask poor Minds at gmail dot com. If you're a Patreon member, make sure you put that in the headline and you get to skip the line. I think we're gonna do one today.
Speaker 3: Dre.
Speaker 1: You want to read George, you want me to readmind, I can read it. Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 5: First off, love y'all down. I want to stay anonymous, but I need advice. I've been with my kid's father for nine years. We got together when I was seventeen and he was twenty three. He's always taken care of me. We have two kids and another one on the way, and he's a great dad. I've always been big on oral hygiene. I'm a registered dental assistant, so that matters a lot to me. From the start, he avoided opening his mouth too much or tongue kissing. I later found out he had parodonal disease. I did let him know about his condition, and he ended up going to the Dennis. They told him he would eventually need a full mouth extraction, or he could just let his teeth fall out on their own. He told me that growing up, his mom never took him to the dentist. When I first met him, his teeth were covered with crown, so it wasn't obvious. Later down the line, he ended up getting veneers in Mexico. Now Here we are nine years later, he's thirty and talking about marriage, which is great and I want the same. He's a great father, he gets money, stays out the way, and he's fine. He really checks all the boxes and in today's world, men like that are hard to find. The only thing I can't get over is his oral hills. I can't even be intimate with my own man the way that I want to. I want to kiss him, like really kiss him, but I just can't.
Speaker 1: What would y'all do in any situation? And how would y'all handle that?
Speaker 3: Come on, man, come on, come on, Oh, he don't have no teeth. This is this is the thing about that. Okay, First, and from us person, from us, that's crazy taking off. Second off, this if that's your man of nine years. How you have not had the relationship to just be honest with each other? Yeah, my girl, fucking breast stink, teeth stab, gets your teeth fixed. At the end of the day, I love you, just that your teeth fucking suck and at the end of the day, your breast stinks. And then the day I'm tired of doing this ship with you? Why are they coming to poor you? Tell that nigga that So the end of the day, it's like, just tell him, say, Babe, your breath stinks, like ship, you have halotosis, paradontal disease. Listener means not working, crass white chips ain't working, and the crests mouth flash ain't working. At the end of the day, is this You need a fucking full makeover, bab and then full makeover. I love you to death. At the end of the day, I am getting aggravated and fucking annoyed. Yeah, by your breath and your fucking teeth. So please get him fixed.
Speaker 5: There you go, because I feel like if he has paradontal disease, he needs to let all of those he needs to get all of those teeth, and then he needs to go get in plenty shit. But I feel like y'all have already been together for like nine years a girl, so he probably feel like she we good. He probably feels like you're not tripping something.
Speaker 1: I would have been saying something along long long time ago.
Speaker 3: If you can't be best friends for your partner and get another girl.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you said a word with that, that's true. You should be comfortable as hell. Yeah, I would never let my best friend like if Drea was like a little I'd be like a little tart.
Speaker 3: You gotta let people know.
Speaker 1: Or vice versa. So if I can't tell my man that vice versa, my man should be the first one telling me if my breastk is he the one that's in my face? And I feel like over and she said everything is cool, but that girl that should be number one. World hygiene is very very, very very important.
Speaker 5: And I get that different people have different least of priorities of what's important to them, but I feel like mental health needs to be higher on your least than some.
Speaker 1: Of the other stuff.
Speaker 3: No, it's facts, big facts. Even that pushy said, she what have you done?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Wash right now?
Speaker 1: But I'm talking about like a little gym sweat. We ain't talking about anything else. Sometimes you get from the gym and you think you can lay down on the couch and pussy my stank a little bit them balls? Might that bay them balls? Stink a little bit.
Speaker 4: About the back there?
Speaker 1: Go wash the ball up.
Speaker 3: I'm real cleaning, I'm real big on hygen.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 3: I wipe my fucking balls so fucking much and have rashes almost. I fucking I write from so much. I want to. I want to be so clean and pure. I want you to enjoy it when you do it. Push that puss. I gotta going a shot right now, exactly, going there, right now, nigga, go in there, get your love well oness, so on, put that ship on right now. Come on, love Wells exactly, you love Wellness. Put the cream on your shop exactly, and fucking make sure that she is pure. I want to have a good experience when I from the back. I want that to be pure and nice. I don't have to have that SpongeBob shi it happened. I don't need that ship. I need that. I don't need that.
Speaker 1: I need to feel good squeaky clean, because.
Speaker 3: When it's clean, oh my gosh, you get into it more. Get turn over. You turned over your turn over and they come back. You know.
Speaker 1: I'm saying though, and that's what I'm saying from head and so everything gotta smell good. But you have nice tea. You have not got a nice tea?
Speaker 3: Thank God, thank God.
Speaker 1: Let us know, thank you what you got coming up?
Speaker 3: What you got. I've been talking my ass off. I don't even know what's happening anyways for minds.
Speaker 1: Huh, yes, let us know where.
Speaker 5: We can find you and what you got coming up? I'm glass you had a ball because you've been having a time. You've been cutting What is it about the taller Perry crewst Crystal.
Speaker 1: She didn't drink Chris.
Speaker 3: Chris had christ from from the.
Speaker 1: Team and then we had the bell.
Speaker 3: I was cutting up to you, like we mean, I didn't even know each other that much, but I got so much respect for that nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's he's really pure and he's very he's very smart.
Speaker 3: Is so pure because we we we kind of have the same like are I'm wild wol it's crazy you'll.
Speaker 1: Be cutting up. It was like why not?
Speaker 4: Why not talking all the Perry and everybody they're not.
Speaker 3: You can say that, but he said he the base.
Speaker 1: Don't worry.
Speaker 3: She's sucking great. You can get Stephen Norfley over here though. Stephen North, He's fucking amazing.
Speaker 1: I'm asking now because you say to switt people.
Speaker 3: On Jael Carter, Varney, litt Rico ross littli felt lit which lost lit small love my people, my people, what you said? You asked what I got coming out? What do you y'all? Maye me feel so comfortable. I love y'all so much, thank you.
Speaker 1: That's our goal. We like making people on beautiful.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, well gay, gorgeous. I can't even fathom it. Man, I'm gonna cry, And.
Speaker 1: Now, are you in serious? I've seen one.
Speaker 3: Y'all, y'all to deserve all that happens, thank you. I don't know what's going on with y'all loves life, loves life. I know honingt going. I don't know what's going on with y'all love life, I know what's going on with y'all's man, I don't know what's going on. I pray and hope that y'all get everything life. Thank you, y'all deserve it. All are so fucking perfect, beautiful, beautiful, so beautiful. Your skin is so pretty.
Speaker 1: We have very we have very cares.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty, thank you, so nice. I'm in fucking no care about over here. Y'all. Y'all are so fucking gorgeous. I don't know what to do. I'm being serious. Okay, what I have coming up so so so so uh.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, Beating in a Black Season two is coming out.
Speaker 1: I'm excited.
Speaker 3: We already filmed it, already filmed. And uh, let me tell you something. I'm crazy.
Speaker 1: Season two, you was quiet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I was crazy season one. Season two, I'll be like, oh my gosh, you're losing a little bit. I think Tyler did that because he saw He just knows that he wants because I get a lot of attention being Roy. I get a lot of attention being Roy because who I am. Because who I am. I could be an actor that goes into the abyss and like not say anything, but I'm Julian, I'm out, I'm with the people. I'm in the airport. I'm like, I just want to live life. And and by the grace of God, I got this opportunity to be just with the people and like I'm fucking maximizing to the like craziness, but like, yeah, but beating. By season two, I'm really cutting it. Gosh. I read the scripts. I was like, Tyler, what the fuck? It's not cutting up in the way I had to cut up in season one either. It's more so he a real fuck boy because you was a odd Yeah, because because he's where I was more like mean, you were cheating. Season two, I'm more like wild season when I was mean and like quirky season two Wild. This nigga is insane. He don't give a funk but nothing. That's what season two is. Well.
Speaker 5: I'm so glad that your character is gonna be on seasons because y'all had me a little stress because.
Speaker 1: I had thought you died.
Speaker 3: People telling me that even though the fucking even though the fucking scene, I don't give a fuck about this this team where I got pushed out the window. I do all my stunts. I know.
Speaker 1: That's why Tom Cruise.
Speaker 3: I try to do all my stunts period. Even in their mind that seem was just like I wish I did everything.
Speaker 4: That's see, are you craggy?
Speaker 3: I just wish everything because you can tell my stunt double in the scene and it's.
Speaker 1: Like, no, you can tell. Yeah, well we couldn't tell. We definitely couldn't. We could not tell tell.
Speaker 3: Guess what though some top of you about it and it had millions of views. Obviously not Roy.
Speaker 1: Because if you would have did your own stunt and you would have gotten hurt, Yes, okay, until you get hurt. I've been hurt before, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: That is a lot.
Speaker 3: Got scar. I got scars.
Speaker 1: Ually, where can the people follow you at? I got that burnwark on my leg that's from the scar.
Speaker 3: This from Black Spartans, Julian, Where the follow you? They not tell them what?
Speaker 1: They can follow you?
Speaker 3: You find me at A I'm gonna be I'm gonna be like how niggas think I act? Mm hmm, seeing they can follow me at A Julian Horton twelve, Instagram, Twitter, on snap Chat two Julian Horton twelve the number twelve after that, So j U L I A N H O R till in one two that's that's that's how it is. This is how niggas thinks acts. I'm gonna ask this for the rest of the show.
Speaker 8: Over the shot over over, Yeah, damn it oh, five o'clock. Holy well, this is.
Speaker 1: A two hour episode. We'll see y'all next week by y'all?
Speaker 3: Is that God? Bless y'all, y'all.
Speaker 5: Shop music, beauty collection, dot com.
Speaker 1: Liners, Matt all.
Speaker 5: Of the.
Speaker 3: Amazing, amazing, God. Damn you see a smile? You see your skin?
Speaker 1: Did you see?
Speaker 3: Do you see that? They see me every week, every week, every day, every second, mill a second question the ship down.
Speaker 5: Subscribe to by YouTube three exactly.
Speaker 1: You can see me twice a week week.
Speaker 3: This is exactly. I'm not pushing nothing. You're good, Thank you. She's amazing to all right, y'all, make.
Speaker 1: Sure y'all share the content like subscribe, follow all that good stuff. And let me say this before we close off. Y'all, there is one Twitter account that is connected to poor Minds. It's p O. You are underscore in I N d S. Y'all are tagging the wrong poor mind page. If you see at poor mind with no underscore, that is a fake page. Do not follow that page. Okay, they blocked me Andrea and the poor Minds page on both so we only have one Instagram, one Twitter, one TikTok. It is p O. You are underscore in my nds, all.
Speaker 5: Right, and we gotta held a fake Facebook page on.
Speaker 1: The Facebook pages it's our face.
Speaker 5: The crazy thing is our Facebook page actually have the least amount of filow So if you're on Facebook, one that's ours got the least amount of but one that's not us got like two hundred and fifty.
Speaker 1: Make if you actually look at the content, because the caption is like whoever it is, don't speak English, because their captures are like bumba claude? Should men?
Speaker 4: Should men pay bill? Should men pay bill?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Check answer below block block.
Speaker 1: Like that's literally with the captions.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what that DDG is?
Speaker 1: Bumba claude, bumba claud j ld period.
Speaker 3: I watch you right now if I really had in my way.
Speaker 1: J'ad in the building condo mind.
Speaker 3: Dude time, I think now there your mind? You say, he asks, he doesn't sign. That ain't a good sign.
Speaker 9: Change your mind. Good conversations and some rose got the mind come out, yo, mimy, Hey, hey, hey.
Speaker 3: Telling the Dutch it so what? Hey, I'm a crush criminal on me? I'm a crush. How thought they need every touch? She asked me, having a night. I don't know an a rush, enjoying the moment. So h having paying the bills.
Speaker 5: Then they needed a something is flat as fun.
Speaker 1: She's stopping that, she's up.
Speaker 3: She's saying that ship is match around and making it up.
Speaker 1: I'm doing a uber girl. I'm always an situate, y'all. I was gonna keep it a bug.
Speaker 5: You give me that ship, and I'm stuck wild way because a lot of broke niggas run away riding around town and they looking for my face.
Speaker 1: Gotta prayd of got above you. Girl.
Speaker 5: You know that savage love you, and I hope that should feel the same.
Speaker 1: For you, and I hold that can change.
Speaker 3: I know that savage love you, love you.
Speaker 1: Gotta turn my turn out.
Speaker 3: Put on that choppings.
Speaker 4: All right, well, dropping turn my c T turn b.
Speaker 3: Put on that tropic. Yeah, I'm saying you right now, tropics, God, he said, playing topics and blastic. I want that ship to be so motherfucking loud. Hey, hey, play shoppings right now, trying.
Speaker 4: You turn my beach.
Speaker 1: Rally?
Speaker 4: What the fuck? J Elliott J J L D in the building.
Speaker 3: My name of SA twelve. Jut, my name is SA twelve of Alections Trail, Houston, at our Texas right here, Georgia, at the end of the day.
Speaker 4: Is this