Speaker 1: Welcome to Can't Flee Reckless, the production of iHeart Radio and the Black Effects, And.
Speaker 2: Just like that, we're back on the air.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to He had another Cafoly reckless episode with your girl, just hilarious. My girl Taylor is here. Say hi to Taylor, Taylor, say hi to the listeners. And we do not have voice memos today again, but we do have a passage.
Speaker 2: Guys. Now, I did read this story before coming on here.
Speaker 1: Because I realized I gotta start reading this shit because I be the e limit of surprise. Don't be surprising, like sometimes it'll be up and down when it comes to me reading episode. And y'all, and this is my first time reading it, just like is your first time hearing it. Sometimes that should because some of the stories be like, all right now, you could have read this back to yourself in fiction, your own mess, but anyway, for real, because some people just be My baby father just came home from jail. He's on my couch. I got seven kids by him. What should I do?
Speaker 2: Excuse me.
Speaker 1: The five?
Speaker 2: You have eight kids, ma'am. Anyway, so we're gonna jump right in.
Speaker 1: I want to know if you can relate to my situation because I've been in eleven I've been in a I've been in a what see what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: This is why y'all got it? Lord? And look I said, I read this one too. I catch that raw shit. I think I think it was so good because I ain't never had nobody write me about no ship like this. I think I just want to tell it. But anyway, I'm gonna try it one time. Let's let's start it over.
Speaker 1: I've been in an eleven year relationship with a less melanated being, and I'm just trying to figure it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, woman, she white and for.
Speaker 1: Sure, nah, less melanated being. No, he must be one of them grand rising queen niggas, because what you mean a less melanated being? I by just saying a fucking white woman, and shit the audensity anyway, so uh, And I'm just trying to figure it out. Am I supposed to be in this relationship? I grew up saying that I would never date outside of my race, but I feel that she trapped me. Oh sir, you willingly fucked that white woman and you ended up falling in love with the blue eyed devil's bear.
Speaker 2: That's on you.
Speaker 1: I really don't like to say black or white because I don't see color.
Speaker 2: That's your problem.
Speaker 1: Now, I've dated a lot of black women, but it seems like all black women that I've dated likes confrontation, and I've never been This is triggering to tailor.
Speaker 2: Does your mom black?
Speaker 1: Yeah? More than likely he got Mommy issues just seem yeah, yeah, yeah, something.
Speaker 2: I don't see color.
Speaker 1: Well unless you see if you wanted that don't work, bit baby.
Speaker 2: Calling him a bit to night that it's me, y'all.
Speaker 1: I don't see color, y'all and not. But but you write and me talking about this white woman.
Speaker 2: You can tell me how, I bet you see color? Now?
Speaker 1: The fuck day a white woman long enough? Jonathan may just see color now be I bet he did only color? He ce is black? Now?
Speaker 2: Shit anyway? All right?
Speaker 1: And then he said, but it seems like all black women likes confrontation, or at least the ones that I've dated, and I'm never enough for them. Anything I do is never enough, and I've done a lot.
Speaker 2: Please believe me.
Speaker 1: The expectations are different in every way. And when I met the girl that I'm with now, it's totally different. But what I've come to find is when explaining my childhood or taking her around family, or even certain injustices that we face as black people, she does not connect. Don't know why, and don't know how to get her to do.
Speaker 2: So what do you think?
Speaker 1: First of all, excuse me, but you don't see color? He got some fucking nerve right in me this ship.
Speaker 2: Wait, so he's so the white queen that hey, yo, the white queen because I don't see color. He just I want her now she wants. He wants her to do what now?
Speaker 1: He wants her to be able to connect with he said, when he finds when he talks about how he grew up and the injustices that we face as black people and things like that, he doesn't know why she can't connect to that, Like, why can't she just get it?
Speaker 2: Crazy girl?
Speaker 1: I remember, listen, let me just give you just one little example, and I'm gonna get back to this next mass.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: I remember I had a homeboy, right, and he was dating the white girl. This is the first time ever dating a white girl. Right, And this is around the George Floyd times, right, and he was she was his neighbor.
Speaker 2: Right. They just started dealing with each Ovin.
Speaker 1: Yo, when all that shit happened, you know, and George Floyd was murdered and everything right by Derek Shovin, this bitch sent him fifty dollars and says so sorry, I'm sorry, And he.
Speaker 2: Was like, why the fuck you send me fifty dollars? What do you mean you sorry?
Speaker 1: She was like, I saw the horrific n do I saw the horrific story on the news about George Floyd, George Floyd dying, and I'm just I'm so sorry. I know that it's disturbing for you, and you know, so here's just, you know, fifty dollars and an apology for.
Speaker 2: What your people are fucking going through. Fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the fucks and yo, and Yo, Shorty probably really didn't mean no fucking home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she probably didn't. That's the crazy like are you are you retarded?
Speaker 1: That's hilarious crazy, that's funny, Taylor, that's funny as shit.
Speaker 2: And Yo, it really really like he laughed too.
Speaker 1: He was just like, what the fuck you I mean you could donate this to George Floyd's family. I hate it's not my like cousin or nothing, but it's just it's just weird, Like do you think this makes me feel better?
Speaker 2: Or this is this your way of I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, paying homage or like, is this your this is how you give condolences to blacks? You just send them fifty dollars in the sorry and fifty dollars girl, What then am I supposed to do with that?
Speaker 2: Exactly? At least at least yeah, a thousand?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh god, that's because she been sitting on that black dick of yours and she yeah, yeah, she just feels bad. Yeah, that's funny. They said that was the last time you ever ever fucked with her?
Speaker 2: Last time.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, because they just don't get it. So to this guy's dumb ass point, so how you wanna so how does he bring down black women like that?
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, but you don't see color.
Speaker 1: But you said black women, but you ranted to refer to your girl as a lesson melanated being you're Caucasian, queen.
Speaker 2: I don't understand.
Speaker 1: But you said when I've dated black women, yeah, they're all confrontational, they all have different expectations. What I don't rember having this conversation Like back when I was in high school. Because is it that word being conversational or are you just doing function?
Speaker 2: We just start tolerating exactly, we don't tolerate.
Speaker 1: Y'all can walk all a little bit of motherfuckers, the other women, the women of other in that category.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can walk all over them. You're not about to do that over here.
Speaker 1: Hold up, hold up, I know this shit getting good, But listen to just a couple seconds of a commercial.
Speaker 2: If you love me, you'll listen.
Speaker 1: And then we were all raised by black women, like you know, when I say we all, I mean black.
Speaker 2: You know I was raised by black women.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure all those black women that you did before were raised by black women. And when you are raised by black women in her right mind, you are taught very young. Don't take no shit off nobody, especially not no fucking man, you know what I mean? Like, you have to respect it. You have to be respected. You have to you know, you shouldn't have to demand respect in a relationship, you know.
Speaker 2: But now what kind of what kind of women are you going for? You?
Speaker 1: And that's the thing, because I will say he said every woman that he's dated, So that means you just attract those type of women you are traded those type of women and you don't like that, or this is the thing. Maybe he did like it, or he met he met her on a humble, met Katie on a fucking humble and she did everything that this nigga didn't even have to asks like she and he just was like, oh shit, this type of this type of woman exists and she's not black, but she's not black.
Speaker 2: Let me just see where it goes.
Speaker 1: Or I'm thinking like if if he wants to talk to her about the injustice and everything else, are you going for the girls that are there's no she to you, but not to you. I'm saying to a man the seals, but.
Speaker 2: That's what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, straightforward Blunt will tell you she will hurt your fucking feeling, is not even mean to So are you going for those type of women that don't stand for like yeah, alpha like very dominant women, like alpha independent women who don't need a man, but they want a man at the end of the day, Those type of women that because he said every black woman that he has dealt with, so it seemed like he wan't to talk about the whole injustice and everything else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, are you that type of guy?
Speaker 1: And then you want a girl that's or even to relate to how he grew up. Yeah, like she can't connect, and then you ask me for advice to try to get her to connect.
Speaker 2: She can't connect.
Speaker 1: That's like what johnthan Majors told Grace Jabari, I want you to be my my Coretta because no, but he told her that before he told Megan good And and I bet Grace was like, you're what, Who's that?
Speaker 2: The fuck? I don't know, y'all fucking history.
Speaker 1: I hope Meghan's not his first black woman, though I don't know. I hope she's not either. That's what the fuck we should have asked him. I should ask him, this is your first black woman?
Speaker 2: For real? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like it is. I feel like he that brother has a new light over him. He's glowy. He's never smiled this much. And I ain't even been knowing him. I don't even know his ass, but I feel like, Yo, whenever he hear Meghan's name, he lights.
Speaker 2: Up like it's a different aura about him. He had probably had a question her for.
Speaker 1: He or I wouldn't say that, uh uh, he probably had a crush on Reese Witherspoon or somebody something like that.
Speaker 2: You know, a Meryl Streep or something like that.
Speaker 1: But you don't know what you love until it hits you in your face, and you'd be like, oh shit, because I'm not going to say that it's the first black woman that he dated, but just you gotta dig into his past, like look at his past and look like he was attracted to white women.
Speaker 2: You found me like because I remember, you know.
Speaker 1: I had an asked that he he did it white women before he did it like black women too. But his last relationship was I think, with the white woman whatever. And and I could tell, I could tell and the sense he wasn't like a Jonathan Majors, but like he didn't like I.
Speaker 2: Wasn't just going with the flow with ship, yeah, saying stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Oh his daughter is beautiful, No, his daughter he has So Jonathan Majors has a daughter.
Speaker 2: I just looked her up and she this is his daughter. Ain't no way his baby mother can be white. Oh that's why I heard so maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah that's his daughter, his daughter. It's not really a lot.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: He did speak on her very briefly in the interview that he did up at the breakfast club, but he never because I didn't even know he had a daughter.
Speaker 2: It's not like, oh wait, I so is this understanding that okay?
Speaker 1: Because it's only one picture of her online at all, Like let me say, let me see, let me see, y'all. Hold up, we we got to get I'm gonna get along the roads to reach out to see who, uh see if we can get some other pictures of his daughter. Yeah, it's literally one is one picture, and I believe Yeah, yeah, this is this right here. Yeah, daughter as a daughter of acclaimed actor Jonathan Yeah, beautiful little black princess. It don't seem like my mother is white to me. She looks very melanated. She is a full melanated being. So, yes, what I think your dumb ass should do, sir is and don't take that those type of way, you know, because I'm sure your girlfriends called you worse behind your back. I know she couldn't wait, you're a fucking nigga a.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 1: But he's very confusing because he's still talking about like, oh, trapped, I feel trapped.
Speaker 2: I feel like she trapped me. I feel like he's not telling them something.
Speaker 1: I feel like, all right, cool, you're regretting being with her because she don't know how to connect her, then it's probably something else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just break up with her, that's it.
Speaker 1: Break up with her instead of trying to get her to understand your childhood, and you're gonna instead of trying to get her to understand who you are culturally the fuck because those are it's it's white women out there who understand that too. He sounds like he does have identity crisis, but that that's deeper, that's within him. So just break up with her and go get some help. Go get some help, but don't try. He's saying weird less like that's weird.
Speaker 2: That is so weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, less melanated. Yeah, she's a less melanated being. And he don't see color. But all the black women that he's dated is too much for him. So blah blah blah blah blah. Yeah, you don't know.
Speaker 2: Who you are.
Speaker 1: I think that white woman told you a little bit further back from who you are are, and I just feel like you need to go and discover who you are and love on yourself and love who you are and where you come from.
Speaker 2: Before you date. Okay, Now we.
Speaker 1: Got a commercial and if you click off this podcast, I swear I'm gonna beat your ass.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: Not saying interracial relationships are words are bad, but trust me, But if you want someone to because I thought about that during the George Floyd stuff chilling, I don't think I would be able to like considerin stuff like this happens, I would want to have a deal. But I'm saying when that was happening, I would want a black Yeah, yeah, absolutely, because they can relate, they understand.
Speaker 2: But not saying people are not going to be able to That's why I said it's women.
Speaker 1: It's white women out there who definitely understand who would know, you know what I'm saying, Like they and they're more open to learning about a culture. And you know, if you just closed minded about shit, then no, you know, or if you're not that type of person and his girlfriend that type of person. That's why you're up there talking about did I get brainwashing into liking her? Or did I get trapped like that's not the relationship for you?
Speaker 2: All right, all right, what we're going to do? So what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Because this man, I just feel like it's like I don't like people like that, Like you get into a relationship with a white woman and you just feel like, you know, yeah, bring down black or yeah, you don't even trying to do intentionally.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. I know it's not intentional.
Speaker 1: Like you need to look at maybe the woman that you're going.
Speaker 2: For, yeah yeah, and also look aside yourself too. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Are you confrontational like you're trying to it seem like what you bring to his table is not good enough?
Speaker 2: What are you bringing? What if he don't bring nothing? Yeah, we don't.
Speaker 1: Because he said all women got different expectations. He said, well he bring what he does is never enough. I want to know what, what do you think you're bringing to the table? Mm hm?
Speaker 2: Because maybe that white woman takes care of him, yeah, hm hmm.
Speaker 1: Maybe she's paying all the bills. Maybe he he a little spoon, she had a big spoon. Maybe all that. I wonder if he met her family and if she met his yah, because that's his girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Lloyd. Well maybe he didn't. Maybe she didn't.
Speaker 1: Meet his family because he says she can't even connect when he talked about his childhood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably not. Maybe I don't know, maybe he could have. What are some.
Speaker 1: Interracial relationships that we've seen in the public eye that have seen to work. And when I say by rachel, I mean I mean I mean black and white. There's a lot of black women that date white men. Yeah, there are, yeah, but how I wanted Okay, because Serena Is. We saw Dona Oh, Serena william Serena Willis saying, I mean Serena Williams. She's with alex o'hannan, Zoe Sodna.
Speaker 2: I didn't know she was. She's married. Okay, Also Tika something, she's married.
Speaker 1: Who is the girl? I'm so sorry you forget your name because I don't want to keep seeing precious. But the Courtney Citibey thank you her?
Speaker 2: She's the white man girl. Yes, let me look that up because maybe that's wrong too, you're.
Speaker 1: Talking about thank you, you know, but I think let me see, let me see Courtney.
Speaker 2: I think that's her name.
Speaker 1: But I think, now, what are some some white men, yes, some black men who ended up with white women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jamie Fox, he was with Katie Holmes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Still never we stole from otherfucking tom they never know. Her name is Bori Bay.
Speaker 1: And you're talking about thank you Courtney what you ain't even know how to you call our prushures. So I don't want to know. At least I knew her acting her, and that's not the only role she plays. I know she was that girl and.
Speaker 2: Empire. Yeah yeah, yeah she was in that.
Speaker 1: She was an assistant. Yeah she was yeah, yeah, she was funny and that ship too.
Speaker 2: But that was all. Who are with white women Jamie Fox? Not with her no more.
Speaker 1: But he was.
Speaker 2: Exactly it's it's right hard to find. No, there's like that guy name a football player. He's with the white woman and he was like, cheers to mix babies.
Speaker 1: Because girl, I seen the football I mean a clip of a football player who was I think they was up there like bridal shower, no, their baby shower.
Speaker 2: They had a dinner.
Speaker 1: And they put there they was doing the toes and they put their glasses to the air and said, yeah, it's chairs to mix babies. Yeah, there was a This is a person I had and I was one of Charlemage's like done in the days that he goes.
Speaker 2: I also want to think my white wife, Yes, y'all, I'm also proud that my wife is white. Yeah, like yeah, every guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait what about Donald Glover childish game being on? Donald Glover is married to a white woman, is he? Jez was married to Jeannie May. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And Chris Brown. Chris Brown, he was with no white woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he he's not with no black woman either. Rihanna was the only black one that he was with. Hu.
Speaker 2: I mean publicly, That's what I'm saying publicly. Mm hmm. But see, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Realized is different dating a white woman before well not before he was dating Kendall Jenner whatever he said, Rocky was dating and Kendall Jinner. How to fuck that one slip by me?
Speaker 2: I ain't know that.
Speaker 1: And then Russell Wilson, he was at a white woman before you, Sierra. It's interesting you can't get enough that. You can't get enough of them black goodies. That's right, But you see how it's hard to think of successful marriages that or relationships that black men have been in with white women. There's plenty of them though, in the NFL and in the probably well they get more well in the NBA and Kim oh yeah, I forget about that.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm mmmmmm. There's more. I feel like we should look up. Taylor is gonna look it up for us guys, because it's it's hard. This is and this is just the point I'm trying to prove it. It's hard.
Speaker 1: It's harder trying to figure out, well, you know, it's hard to give a list of three.
Speaker 2: Marriages or relationships.
Speaker 1: That lasted between black men and white women.
Speaker 2: Michael B. Jordan's don't you like his whites? Yeah, he's not. He's single right now. He's not fucking with nobody right now. What's his name?
Speaker 1: Iced tea, Iced tea? Yep, boom, number one. All right, that's number one, Iced tea and Coco. Uh.
Speaker 2: The workout guy who.
Speaker 1: Are still together right now, says they Billy Blanks Benny, Yes, Billy Billy Blank's the tabo dude. He's still with his wife. Yeah, okay, all right, that's two. I mean, yeah, I'm not gonna see nobody be checking for Billy Blake's.
Speaker 2: But oh well, he's a white man though.
Speaker 1: Tamara and Mauri Yeah, yeah, she's a black woman that's with her. And then she's biracial. Tancemarra are biracial. I think their their mom is white. Their mom's dad is white. Okay, I mean like full black man with white women, and then we're going to end this episode, right her.
Speaker 2: If you can find I said three, you can find me one more. If you can't, you can't. Tiger Wood black what he got, he's he's blazing. I believe that is not Tiger Woods. That's the inficial. Let me say Derek Luke. Derek Luke his wife. I knowk Dark Luke is definitely that one. Okay, damn it, Derek. Okay, well, let's just.
Speaker 1: Say, uh, super Bowl winner, super Bowl champion, Sakwan Barkley.
Speaker 2: He's right a white man, right, so you're trying to yeah, because you are from Philly and you would know that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he's married to a white woman and they've been married.
Speaker 2: I guess for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought she was his lawyer when we first saw him. Technically she is bad Simon and her wife. I'm sorry, excuse me. I love I love her. That's a gay woman. That's not a gay man. I know. But I'm just saying, Okay, she might be the alpha though in the relationship.
Speaker 1: Absolutely she is, you know, but I'm just saying, like, hey, yo, like you funny ship nigger anyway, we've come to yet the end of anohing Carefully Reckless episode with your girl. Justsela said, my girl tailor here say say by the tailor, ya say to them, you are so dumb yo.
Speaker 2: Oh what about Terry Crews? Did Terry Crews like white woman? Oh? Absolutely believe Hawick?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yes, oh Mario Harwick, yes, yes, yes, yes, he's married to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's been married to his wife. He ain't leaving his wife.
Speaker 1: He ups her because she was there when he didn't have nothing, nothing at all. She understands the struggle and everything. So yeah, and she looked like she's know a meet to Tato sailor. So this is these are the white woman that that this guy needs to be going after him either way, catch us next week.
Speaker 2: Oh look, you find him out. I find Alphonse O ri Vierira Carlton from Fresh Pans Balles. Okay, all right, y'all. So we're going.
Speaker 1: So she want that challenge, she got that one one. Michael Jordan's Michael Jordan's Yeah, he's the white woman.
Speaker 2: Don't count. Listen, alright, y'all, love y'all so much.
Speaker 1: Bye. Can't Fully Reckless is a production of iHeartRadio and The Black Effect. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.