Speaker 1: Betting on sports can be hard, but hiring Morgan and Morgan is easy. Morgan and Morgan is America's largest injury law firm. They have over one hundred offices nationwide and more than one thousand lawyers. Their fee is free unless they win. For more information, go to forour thepeople dot com slash Best Bets or dial pound Law pound five to nine from your cell phone. That's f o R Thepeople dot com slash best Bets. This is a paid advertisement.
Speaker 2: Check it out, man. This is the beating of the book week nine, October thirty first, which is also called Halloween Podcast here in the year of twenty twenty four. Unfortunately, our fearless leader, Young Gil Barry Bonds Alexander is not here with us today due to the fact that his mom died. So it's a little bit of a sad day for him over there, or not a little bit of a very sad day for him over there. Are going to do this and try to, you know, try to do the best we can for the mediocre broadcaster that he is, and obviously he's not a mediocre broadcaster. I'm just getting around. Anyways, we have with us our friends here every week we have will the thrill, who is not in a good mood because a guy named Garrett Cole, former pirate, did not run to first base. Willie, what say you.
Speaker 3: Tough? We were just talking before we started here, like the as you get older, especially you're doing this, you know in terms of like media and you're betting seriously, the fan and you dies a little bit. But man, the fan in me feels it today because first of all, I was hoping for a Game six. The drama was building, Judge was getting hot, Otani was clearly hampered, and Game six I think they would have lost with Rodonn. I think it was a bad matchup, but who knows. It's one game and if they won that, they're in Game seven. So I was really looking forward to a Game six. I had some Yankees futures, really good prices before they treated for Soto, and my goodness, I can live with losing. It is tough to give it away, and they gave it away. I mean, think about five nothing. Cole has a no hitter in the fifth, gives up a single, No big deal. Judge hasn't made an air all season, regular season, postseason. He drops a pop up that you know the three of us would catching our sleep, all right, no big deal. Volpe botches a ball, and after all of that, you're still going to get out of it because Cole strikes out two guys he doesn't cover first, Mayhem ensues, and even after all that, you're up one with six outs to go, and you can't get home. So as painful as it gets, Yankees give it away and the season ends, and just absolutely brutal fashion here. And not only should this series probably be going back to La Man the way the Yankees gave away Game one, you could make a strong case the Yankees should be going back to la up three games to two, but it is not to be. The Dodgers the better team, and the Dodgers are the champions.
Speaker 4: Here they looked like Timmy Lupis and Tanner Boyle from the Bad News Bears out there in the fifth inning, just with with.
Speaker 5: All of those aerrs.
Speaker 4: Look give credit to Dave Roberts, though I thought Dave Roberts pushed all the right buttons pretty much in this postseason, Aaron Boone certainly did not.
Speaker 2: That's obviously, the voice of Wes Reynolds, Indiana University's most famous graduate from Visen and he was giving us his take there on the baseball wes. How you doing otherwise?
Speaker 5: I'm well, guys, glad to be here with you.
Speaker 2: Okay. So it's week nine. I'm going to do my best to try and to keep this going the way Gilwood. I'm not going to do as good a job as him, obviously, but I'll try my best, okay. So first things first, we'll talk about the records real quick. Gilly is making quite a comeback, and we also have his picks for today as well, so we'll be giving those as well. But he has made quite a comeback with a nice two in one last week to go to twelve eleven and one. He also won his teaser to go to two and six, will goes one to one in one? Right, well, is that right? Had that battle to oh and one? I'm sorry too, Oh, I knew I did something wrong there, right, you won Browns, you won under bills and tie Caroline. Okay, so I knew I made a mistake.
Speaker 3: I shot on the push with a Carolina who suddenly turned into Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs going ninety eight yards to push on that final drive because both teams were trying to score for some inexplicable reason.
Speaker 2: So you go to oh and one as I as I predicted last week that you would turn it around and you go two and one with browns and under and the Bills, and then you got the you got How funny was that that? My my announce my fake announcership that was trying to knock both your picks off was almost correct because there was a back door touchdown that made us you push the Carolinian So that was pretty funny. Uh so you're eight fifteen in one. You also win your teaser to go three and five. We're making comeback on the teaser side, which is excellent. I went one and two had one of the most unfortunate pushes into a loss of all time there with the Rams under forty eight. If you tear a man's head off by grabbing his face mask, Wes, is that a penalty in the National Football League or is that just something to be ignored.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was a little bit surprised that they went ahead and ignored that I was on the Rams side last week.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that was a that was a brutal miss call.
Speaker 4: I think for the Vikings, where you know they had a chance to drive down there and tie the game.
Speaker 5: Eventually that gets called the safety, and that was a wrap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to score twenty eight twenty. At the time, I had under forty eight. So if they give them the they give them the fifteen yard penalty, it almost certainly well it could easily landed twenty eight twenty because if the Vikings don't score, it lands there. Now maybe the Vikings would have come back and score anyways, but it was a long way to go with not that much time left. Anyways, because it's.
Speaker 3: A big wrestling fan, I think that's a fifteen yard penalty even like w I think that's a penalty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's such a qualification and that's a ring the bell DQ and did not make that happen. Sam Darnold does not get the call and the Rams get the win.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I go one and two to go to thirteen to eleven. I won my teaser as well to go to three and five. So we're getting healthy again with the teasers. Not as good as last year, but we're getting back to healthy. The guest Felika went oh in three Bengals, Miami and Buccaneers, but did win his teasers, So the guest goes to twelve to eleven and one and five and three on the teasers. Okay, so that takes care of the of the records. So I guess the first thing I just wanted to talk about is our Dumbo of the week, And maybe you guys will have different Dumbos of the week. But I felt that the Colts, and I've seen coaches do this in college and in pros all the time, these coaches. With twenty three seconds left the first half, you're inside your own fifteen yard line. The chances of you moving down and getting a field goal here are not very good, and you'd you insist on throwing the ball and turning it over, as Anthony Richardson did late in the first half. To me, that was just an egregious mistake. Am I reading that wrong, guys, or would you agree with that? Or did you find somebody else even stupider than that?
Speaker 3: I wasn't watching at the time, but I would based on the way you're describing, I have no disagreement. Just scrolling through the scores here to see if anything triggers my memory. In terms of something egregious, nothing really jumps out unless you want to talk about the Bears the defense of the last I don't know, ten to fifteen seconds where not only give up to hail Mary, but that ten twelve yards and Romo did a perfect job of Hey, they're not in hail Mary range. I would fake like I'm running a Hail Mary, and I'd get ten twelve yards on and out, and then I'm in hail Mary range. And even Nenny fell short on that. And then you have the ridiculousness of the kid dancing around in the middle of the play then batting the ball backwards when hey, you could have just as soon as that ball gets touched, you can wipe Noah Brown out and just tackle him. And that's not a penalty because the balls touched and anything kind of goes on, not hill Mayor to begin with. So I don't know, maybe the Bears defense that last few seconds was was one for a nomination.
Speaker 4: How about you, I will piggy bet Yeah, I was gonna say, Todd, I'll piggyback off you. But I'm gonna be do a more holistic and encompassing approach here for the Indianapolis Colts, because look, Anthony Richardson, I think he was like two to fifteen going into the going into the half. Now it wasn't all on Richards and he went ten for thirty two, by the way, which is abysmal. And obviously he has been benched this week. We'll see if you guys have that game with Minnesota and it's going to be Joe Flacco.
Speaker 5: But it was him.
Speaker 4: It was the receivers dropping pass, it was the play calling I think of Shane Stiken, which really did him no favors. And it's just the whole organization is a mess to the s as they say, because now they're going with Joe Flacco. This seems like this might be a decision by the ownership.
Speaker 5: I don't know. That's been speculated about.
Speaker 4: It's been speculated that it's been maybe a punishment for Anthony Richardson asking out of the game for a play where in the post conference he said, well, I was tired to be honest with you.
Speaker 5: Well, don't be honest with us.
Speaker 4: Lie to us, say your chin strap broke, say that your you know, your headset where you get the play call shorted out and you need to get that fixed. Lie kid, you know, don't you know, don't be honest about that. You know that he was tired.
Speaker 5: And look, that's a way to lose the locker room.
Speaker 4: That's a way to get a lot of unneeded grief for a kid that's really struggling to develop and only has ten starts in this league. So the Indianapolis Colts are the clown show of the week, clown.
Speaker 2: Show the week yet seven and one against the spread.
Speaker 6: Which is quite amazing.
Speaker 2: It's quite interesting that they're the clown shows.
Speaker 5: Took it, took a little money this week.
Speaker 2: Yes, they just keep covering spreads, but they are clownish, there's no doubt about that.
Speaker 3: The other dingy Indiana just covers the Indiana Hoosiers eight and oh straight up and against the spread.
Speaker 6: The football is West is rock.
Speaker 3: And the uh you know the Indiana had and Todd For people that aren't watching, and this is this is audio only. Todd has really taken Halloween seriously here, I don't know. This is like a naughty cheerleader outfit he has on. It's like two sizes too small. But thankfully for people, they can't see Todd's costume right now.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: That would be believable if Halloween costumes were made in the size of extra extra extra extra extra large, and we all know that they aren't, so obviously that cannot be true, but nice try Willie. Uh. Now. The other the other guy I just wanted to give a shout out to is my good friend Gil's neighbor, Antonio Pierce. Mister mister Piers, he really has some thoughts on fourth down. Now. We went over this two weeks ago on the fourth down and four that went the fourth and and I decided to kick to go from twenty to twelve to twenty to fifteen. I believe that was in the Rams game. And then last week did me a favor because he gave me back the money he stole from me on that nonsense. I had the Raiders team total under three and a half third quarter. Yes, at Rivers you can actually bet the third quarter team totals, and I bet the Raiders under three and a half team total in the quarter they it was seventeen ten and a half. At this point it was seventeen to thirteen, So any more points by the Raiders in the third quarter and I'm going to lose. And mister Mahomes gets the ball tipped, it's intercepted. The Raiders bring it back to the one yard line, and I am like, okay, well I lost that one for sure, because there's no way the Raiders aren't going to get at least three points here. First down nothing, second down nothing, third down, a loss of three and now it's fourth and goal at either the three or four yard line, and Antonio Pierce decides to go for it. Now, by the way, I don't really have an opinion one way of the other, but it doesn't make any sense. Now you're gonna go for it in the third quarter down seventeen thirteen, when in the fourth quarter down twenty two, it just makes no sense. It's almost as if he did it just as a response to all the heat he took, you know, the week before. I don't know what you guys would think about that. But how you divine what Antonio Pierce is going to do on fourth O, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Antonio Pierce is in like the Hall of Fame for the for the clown of the week here, the bozo of the week or whatever it's called here on the megapod. He's already in the Hall of fame with some of the decisions that he has certainly made this season.
Speaker 3: I mean you you can see what's happening, though, right, you can see what's happening. He's being way too conservative. He did it in the Charger game week one where he punts what fourth and two from the plus four.
Speaker 6: And then he keeps the field goal.
Speaker 3: So with seven minutes ago, yeah, exactly, So he's being criticized for being too conservative.
Speaker 6: He here's it all week.
Speaker 3: He gets back to him and he goes the other way. He says, you know, I'm not You're not gonna criticize me this week for being too conservative. I'm gonna go for it. So it feels like I'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna be Brandon stan He's gonna be random.
Speaker 2: I thank him anyways for going forward to not getting it because that got my Raiders bet home. So thank you Antonio for your you know, incredibleness. Okay, as far as tonight goes, does anybody have any First of all, does anybody have a pick that's going to be using tonight's game on the spread or the total?
Speaker 5: I do not. Okay, I did bet this. I did bet this game.
Speaker 4: I won't use it for Megapod purposes, but I did bet the Jets Jets Jets Jets at pick him earlier this week, and I would lay I would actually lay a little bit small money line. And it's not really a backing of the Jets because we have no idea where this is going from here, and this could even go further south than it already has. You know, they hadn't been able to really generate a push in the running game. The offensive line I think has been a big disappointment. Aaron has actually been okay the last couple starts, but he's still obviously far from what he was and you know, he's in the eighteenth fairway on the back nine of his career here. So you know, I don't think that the Jets are all of a sudden going to turn it around, but I think in this spot, I think that they can get the win because if you remember last year, CJ. Stroud ten of twenty three for ninety one yards and took four sacks against this Jets defense, and that was with Nico Collins. We know that the offense for Houston has really taken a downswing, I think without Niko. Despite the fact that CJ. Stroud has good splits at home, very poor splits on the road.
Speaker 5: We know not only Collins is out. We know Stefan Diggs is out.
Speaker 4: Early down success rate, the Texans are near the bottom of the league, even though Joe Mixon is healthy. They were able to somewhat run the ball last week, even though I questioned that play calling by Bobby Slowick. They should have ran the ball much earlier against the Colts defense that really been gashed against the run all year. This is just, you know, the Jets got to get that stink off of losing to the Patriots on Sunday. I think it's probably a good thing that they're on a short week and they've been getting crapped on in the national media all week long. So I did play the Jets at a pick, and I would still lay money line anything less than three. Also, if you like a prop, here CJ Stroud under twenty and a half pass completions. For what I said before, I do expect the Jets defense have a good effort tonight, and Ciege if you saw the game in Green Bay two weeks ago, he's been horrible on the road. Didn't even have one hundred yards passing. So I think this Houston teams a little bit bit.
Speaker 5: Of a biger. I think the Jets get the win.
Speaker 2: I would just I don't want any part of Houston tonight. I don't know if I can get you up enough to go with the Jets. I will say that Garrett Wilson seems to be a huge part of the game plan and every single week the last four weeks just having gigantic games. So you might want to look at his catchers or his yards. Willy, do you have any thoughts about this game?
Speaker 3: Just to lean towards the Jets. But I will be using Houston on some teasers. I don't know if I'll use it for this week. The teaser on the megapop, I have bet Houston teasers.
Speaker 2: Okay, so nobody has nobody has any official picks on tonight's game, and I believe we can now move into the picks for the week with Wes going first.
Speaker 4: Okay, first pick, I'm going to go with actually a late game on Sunday. I'm going to go with the Green Bay Packers plus three and a half. There is some three minus twenty. There are still some three and a halves out there. Of course, it hasn't been announced necessarily that Love is going to play. I expect that he is going to go here, but this is kind of just maybe you know the top of the market in.
Speaker 2: The last before you go, I'm sorry, Wes, before you go any farther, Willy, We me and Willy have to determine what line to give you because the way we do this on the mega part, if you remember, is what's the most what's the most normal number? Willie? What do you have for that?
Speaker 3: I'm seeing a dead split between three and a half and three minus one twenty, so I have no problem giving it to him.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're giving you packers plus three and a half. I'm sorry for interrupting you, but go ahead continue, Wes. I'm sorry, Well.
Speaker 5: What I was going to say, and I'll go on Detroit side.
Speaker 4: First, of course, we all saw them beat the Titans fifty two to fourteen. Imagine that you beat a team fifty two to fourteen and get out gained by over two hundred yards. And that's exactly what happened, second fewest yards by a team and a fifty plus point outing in NFL history. Because they had they had the punt return, they had another punt return that wasn't for a touchdown but got them like into the red zone. The Titans had a bunch of turnovers on short fields, so you know, kind of a misleading final there. But I don't think that we could say, oh, Detroit's overrated. Detroit is very good. I just think that they're at the top of the market. Now you've got Jared Goff playing outdoors for the first time all season. Might be some weather up up there in Lambeau. I think the Packers defensively have really improved this year. If you look, they forced nineteen turnovers in eight games. So this is a team that's very opportunity. We know Jared Goff, those home those indoor outdoor splits have not been pretty really dating back to his career when he starred in LA with the Rams.
Speaker 5: I don't like this Detroit defense.
Speaker 4: They don't get as much of a pass rush unless they blitz clearly. Without Aiden Hutchinson. Green Bay very good at protecting the passers, So I think that secondary is vulnerable, and I think Love can make plays down the field even if Love doesn't play by the way. You know, Malik Willis, I don't want to say, but you know, buy all the way in and buy all the stock on the former quarterback from Liberty. But Malik Willis hadn't been bad. He's been good every time he's played so far this year. And Matt Lafleur is put together the right game plan for his skill set. Lafleur, by the way, twenty four and eleven against the number as an underdog, I think that's like sixty nine percent. So I think getting three in the hook here with the Packers. If Jordan Love was obviously cleared, this might be like Packers plus one or Packers pick. I think at least, so give me green Bay at home on Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 2: Okay, so West takes green Bay plus three and a half. As Dan Campbell would say, I don't know what the hell you're thinking about. We're gonna bring all the wings, We're gonna bring all the running backs, and I don't even think if you got Jordan Love we can stop that Guylake. Well, let's take that. I got a game ball here for somebody anyways. So that's what Dan Campbell would say to your pick West. But good luck with your plus three and a half. If I don't do Dan Campbell, people get upset. Anyways. Not my first pick for the week will be and again it's a very difficult week, as it seems to be all every week here in the NFL. I'm gonna go, what do you have Willie for the Giants game side in total? Please?
Speaker 3: Giants looking at mostly split between forty four and forty four and a half and the spread is mostly four.
Speaker 2: Okay, would you say forty four is fair?
Speaker 6: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, I'm gonna watch crossboard.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna go over forty four with the New York g Men and the Washington Commandos and this. If you remember, the first game between these two was a twenty one to eighteen game. Giants didn't have a field goal kicker, so they had to go for two every time when they got their touchdowns. That's why they ended up with eighteen. The Redskins or the Commanders did not punt that game, got seven field goals and won the game twenty one to eighteen. There was a gigantic amount of offense in this game. They were going up and down the field. It's amazingly only got the thirty nine. I think there's gonna be a lot of offense again. I didn't think that the New York Giants defense, especially this past week against Pittsburgh looked very good at all. The Steelers were running it on them, Pickens was getting passes, you know, Russell Wilson was doing whatever he wanted. So I think the Giants are going to give up points to what I think, you know in The Commanders is an excellent offense. I was watching the Chase Daniel thing on Twitter where he goes over about ten plays of a quarterback and shows that what the progressions are and who he's supposed to look for and who's open and everything, and I don't know, really, did you see that? Did you watch that that I sent you that Chase Daniel thing off? Anyways, it really shows that Jade and Daniels is going to be an unbelievable quarterback, which we already kind of know, but you could see it from the film even better. So I'm just incredibly impressed with that Washington offense. And you know, so I think they're going to get their points. On the other side. You know, the Giants have had some real garbagee games on offense and then they've had some other where they look pretty good. They look pretty good in Pittsburgh, I mean, other than the fact they couldn't block what you know the running back ran if I forget what that guy's name is, he's a backup running back, ran for like one hundred and fifty yards, and then you know they got neighbors. They can move the ball at times, and I'm not I'm still not a believer yet on this Commander's defense. So to me, I think we could see some points here. I'm going to go over forty four g men against the Commanders, Willie your first pick.
Speaker 3: I'm also going to go with a total and it is a fan favorite here of this megapod that is the Tennessee Titans. But I'm going to go under what are we looking at thirty eight here? Patriots Titans eight?
Speaker 2: I see thirty eight. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just think both teams, both coaches going to this game thinking the only way we lose is if we screw it up, and surely Will Levis is capable of screwing it up. But this Titans defense, I think is still underrated, still second in the league in yards for play allowed. And I think Brissette was probably playing here for New England a good low variance under quarterback where he's not going to make big plays, He's not going to turn the ball over, he's going to keep them and you know, thirty manageable and they're going to punt and play field position. So to me, this is, you know, an ugly sixteen to thirteen type of game unless there is a rash of turnovers and turnovers leading to points, which is always possible with the Titans and with Levis. I'm going to go under here. Thirty eight Patriots Titans under. So Rudolph is not playing, It's back to Levis. Now, who the fucking keep up at this point?
Speaker 2: Well, last week, Rudolph, I'm just wondering if you know something by saying Levis, or you're saying that because Rudolph played against the Lions in the last time. I'm just wondering.
Speaker 3: Last I saw it was TVD. It doesn't change my handicap. I like it better with Rudolph.
Speaker 4: He's low.
Speaker 3: Varian Swier No, he threw a pick early in that game last week. But either way, I think this is this is one that can only go over with turnovers leading to points.
Speaker 6: So I'm going under here.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not saying that the handicaps should change. I was just wondering if you knew something there because of You know, I thought that the other guy was a starter. Now, but okay, now I'll give Gil's pick. Gil our fearless leader. He is three megapod picks. His first one is a team that comes out of a very scary, eerie city called the Cleveland Bronnie's the Cleveland Brianni's just one hundred and twenty miles away. How much what are they getting there? Do you guys have him at plus one?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, Gill's first pick is Cleveland Brianni's plus one. I'm gonna see a half.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was gonna say, I see more. One and a half's out there too.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we'll give We'll give Gilly the Browns plus one and a half. I'm gonna assume he liked what he saw with Jameis Winston, who made the Browns look like a real football team last week. And I don't know what he thinks about the Chargers. What would you guys say as the reason why Gilly would like the Browns plus one and a half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just the upgrade with Winston, the fact that in New York Talk, you're turning the calendar in November, you're an LA team playing in Cleveland where it could be a little chilly, little windy and just a bump you you get from Winston by the way to clean up the Titans point.
Speaker 6: This was Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Levis Listen is questionable if he's good to go whole play, but we're not going to know until Sunday, so again we're not really sure.
Speaker 4: I'll add one thing on Cleveland too, if I can. They did go to kenon Dorsey as the play caller last week. Stefanski finally gave up the play calling responsibilities, and you.
Speaker 5: Know, they were better. They were better last week.
Speaker 4: I think it was the quarterback with the upgrade with Jamis and then getting a little bit healthier on the offensive line. But you know, Ken Dorsey before he got fired the season before Buffalo was like second in offensive Dboa, so he wasn't like a horrible play caller. It just didn't work out the season following, so that at least is an upgrade on the Cleveland side.
Speaker 2: The other thing I would say is that the Chargers seemed to get sometimes can't block for Herbert. I don't know if you guys have noticed this as well, but they seem to take a lot of drive killing sacks where Herbert just doesn't have the time to throw. So that could be a problem in Cleveland, you know, against the line that can get to the quarterback sometimes. So anyways, that's that's Gilly's first pick. Now, since we're doing that the snake around, Gilly gets his second pick, and his second pick, Gil Alexander will go with the Baltimore Ravens and let's see what the line is in that I see nines? Is that what you guys see?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, So Gilly's gonna go with the Ravens minus the nine against the against the Denver Broncos. I'm gonna assume he's gonna he's doing this because he thinks that Bo Nicks has beaten up on some teams that were just not really ready for prime time. And it's not like Denver's doing anything on offense against real teams. They do have a good defense, but it's not like they really are, you know, a good team. They've just been beating up some bad teams. I would assume, And that's his thought process on that. What do you guys think?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you get Baltimore in a bad mood coming off a loss, and you know, at home I could certainly see a bounce back spot for Baltimore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and look, Lamar historically has not been I think, a really profitable favorite, as a big favorite, as a small favorite, or a dog.
Speaker 5: He's like the one of the best in the business.
Speaker 4: But you know, this might be an angry Ravens bunch off off that Browns game.
Speaker 5: And just because I thought that they had so many high.
Speaker 4: Leverage games in a row that maybe the energy wasn't quite there early on last week, and you clearly had a motivated Cleveland team that I think really loves Jamis Winston. He's very popular in that locker room, and they were absolutely motivated. So you know, I could see Ravens maybe first half. By the way Lamar Jackson in the first half against the number in his career fifty four to twenty nine to two, that is sixty five percent. So Ravens when they come out, they usually get off to a good start at home.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's probably why Gilly likes the Ravens minus nine. I did forget one other thing that I wanted to talk about, as far as the dumbbells of the National Football League. But the guy I actually and this feeds into my one of my in game plays. It was seven to seven in the Buccaneer game. We've all noticed that the Buccaneers are a great over team this year. They're scoring a lot, they're giving up a lot. It was seven to seven and I got over thirty and a half first half in that Vike Falcons against the Buccaneers game, the Buccaneers guy hits a long pass and I forget who the receiver was, but he's running down the sidelines. I'm sorry. The Falcons guy hits a long pass. He's running down the sidelines and the guy's about to try to tackle him, and he's handling the ball like a loaf of bread. At the at the one yard line, it looks like he fumbles. I don't know if you guys saw this play, but it looked like he fumbled and they didn't have an angle to overturn it, so they gave him the touchdown. Because if they hadn't give him the touchdown, I would have gone apoplectic. But it sure looked to me like he fumbled at the half yard line. And there is just an epic epidemic of these guys who decide to stop running before they're in the end zone and get lack of days ago and fumble the ball at the one yard line. There was some other game I believe in college or something that happened recently with the same thing. Do you guys remember who that was in the in the Atlanta game?
Speaker 3: Pits?
Speaker 2: I think, okay, it's Pits. Yeah, But and would you agree with me that that was a fumble actually at the one yard line? Yes, okay. So anyways, I got very lucky on that endgame. I just wanted to get that in there. I'd totally forgotten about that idiocy. Okay, well your second pick, we're.
Speaker 3: Split here between one and one and a half on Arizona I get Do I get one?
Speaker 2: See Arnolds is yeah? Minus I see minus ones a lot with you see a lot of minus ones?
Speaker 4: Yeah, mostly one. There's I think about three or four. One and a half's out there though, all right, DraftKings, it's both one and a half.
Speaker 5: Well, we're going to give you one.
Speaker 2: We're going to give you one.
Speaker 6: I will lay the point with Arizona.
Speaker 3: I just I was not impressed, like I mentioned, with the way Chicago's coaching staff close out the game. And how about after the game where eber flues. Basically, Blew blamed everybody but himself. He said, well that Pastor McLaurin to set up to hail Mary didn't matter. It was always gonna come down to a Hail Mary. And you know we've got to defend it better.
Speaker 6: Everybody was under the.
Speaker 3: Bus except him. I don't know how a poorly coach team bounces back. And wait, if you look at Arizona, I know they're a strange team. I know they've won some close games, but in the division that's wide open, I think they're a wide because man, they've played a tough.
Speaker 6: Tough schedule.
Speaker 3: Bill Barnwell had this tweet about, you know how what a tough schedule they played in what easy schedule they have coming up. They've played the forty nine Ers, the Bills, the Packers, the Commanders, they played a healthy Miami team that had to This is an Arizona team that's played up through a gauntlet here. So I think they're a little underrated. I don't like this Bears coaching staff. I think Gannon is a good coach. And by the way, Gannon at twenty two to one, if you think Arizona can win the division, maybe not a bad little investment.
Speaker 6: But I will lay the point here with the cards.
Speaker 2: I have that as my second pick too, really, and so while I don't usually like doing the same thing as the other people, I'm gonna go with Arizona too. Look, this is also a negative Bears play for me. Okay. I don't believe in the Bears just because they won a couple of games against crapowl at teams. I'm not a Caleb william fan, a Caleb williamsent. Maybe he will become something great. I mean, I wasn't a Jordan Love fan in the beginning, and he was pretty crappy, and then he turned it around and I've changed my tune on Jordan Love. But I am not a believer yet in Caleb Williams just because you beat the Rams at home twenty four eighteen, you beat Carolina at home thirty six, you beat Jacksonville in London thirty five sixteen, and then you go to Washington and didn't really play really well offensively. To me, I haven't seen anything from the Bears that says, hey, we're a really good offensive team. Granted they're doing it with the defense, and their defense has been good, but you know Arizona. If Arizona's on their game, they're moving it against tough teams too. Like you said that, their schedule has been pretty tough. And you know who's more terrifying to bet against than Kyler Murray running around in that pocket and he gets free and look out. You know. So I'm gonna go Arizona minus one with you, Willie. I just don't believe in this Bears team just yet. And you know, like I said, I think Arizona is a little bit better than people think. So I'll take Arizona minus one.
Speaker 5: Wes all Right.
Speaker 4: For my number two pick, I am going to go with the Dallas Cowboys plus three at Atlanta.
Speaker 5: Dallas, by the way, it comes off short weeks.
Speaker 4: Sunday Night Football had a chance at the end and then three straight in completions, and then San Francisco just had a massive third quarter and pulled away from Dallas last week.
Speaker 5: But I'm gonna I was down.
Speaker 4: I'm down on Dallas anyway because I have their underseason wins. So it's not like I think that they're gonna rebound and get hot. But I do like them a little bit in this situation here, just because I don't think Atlanta really in terms of what they bring defensively, other than the fact that that they've had some turnover look really helps that really I think can hinder what Dallas wants to do in the passing game. Atlanta, by the way, is thirtieth in pressure rate, so they do not get to the quarterback. So Dak is gonna have plenty of time to throw the football, just can't turn it over like he's done a little bit this season. Dallas, we know can't run the ball, so they're gonna be throw heavy anyway. And you know past Eavy game script, their defense has really struggled Dallas twenty ninth and Dboa. See if they get Micah Parsons back or Deron Bland this week. They've both been listed as quiet, So keep in mind on the injury reports. Atlanta, they're putting up a lot of points and Kirk Cousins is playing well.
Speaker 5: Now they're getting a little bit.
Speaker 4: They got to break last week against Tampa Bay, who didn't have Godwin or Evans and yet still put up twenty six and put up well over four hundred yards on the Atlanta defense. That's why you see this total as high as fifty two in the market, but I'm gonna go with Dallas here at plus three. You know, kind of what do they call it? Catch the falling knife here? And that's what I'm gonna do with the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: I kind of like that over in that game too. I didn't make it as one of my picks. But like you were saying, Wes, you know, but Dallas can't rush the passer. I mean, Atlanta can't rush the passer. Dallas has no defense. So it's like, who's gonna stop who in this game? You know, it doesn't really look like there's gonna be a lot of defense. Okay, So Wes, you get a second pick. This is your third pick overall, and who do you like in your.
Speaker 5: Third Yeah, my third pick.
Speaker 4: And I missed a little bit of the number on this because I think they got somewhat friendly injury report earlier in the week. I'm going to go with the Seattle Seahawks plus one and a half. That's what it That's what it mostly is out there. I missed the two and a half and a lot of it I think was injuries. I think DK metcalf. It looks like the prognosis is good. That he is going to play. We know that Woolan is back, Witherspoon might be able to go to he was listed as questionable, So that's why I think it dropped. But this was two and a half on the adjustment, of course, the adjustment from the look at being that the Rams beat Minnesota, they got Cup and they got Pukinakua back, so they beat Minnesota and showed a little life. Meanwhile, Seattle got absolutely humiliated at home by Buffalo. That wasn't even a game thirty one to ten. But if you look at the numbers, Buffalo was minus three last week at Seattle and the Rams ended up being on the open minus two and a half. So it's like the Rams are only a half point worse than Buffalo. I didn't think so, so I thought that that was a little bit of an overreaction just on one week of results.
Speaker 5: I do like Seattle here.
Speaker 4: I think that the Rams defense still is very very young and do not have a lot of stars or real playmakers on defense for those guys. So I think Seattle can get what they want. I fully expect that they're going to try to establish that running game because they couldn't do it last week with Kenneth Walker because they got behind immediately, so they had to go really a past heavy game script. So look, the Rams at least have some life with Kup and Nakua back. But I'm going to trust Mike McDonald here, who I think is obviously a really good defensive coach, was the DC at Baltimore and now in his first year as head coach in Seattle. So I just thought that this number the market. It was a little bit of an overreaction from the look aheadline based on one week of results.
Speaker 5: So give me the Seahawks plus one and a half at home.
Speaker 2: Like that one too. It sounds like you like that one too, Willly. I like Seattle too. I'm not going to use Seattle, but I couldn't agree with more with it. By the way, Seattle was inside the five yard line a number of times and couldn't get touched over it. That game could have been a completely different game, you know. But so I agree with that. I think we're gonna see that. It's almost like you're you're buying the Rams really high here. If you like the Rams, you're buying Seattle really low here. If you like Seattle, you know, as far as the as far as like the in season kind of fluctuation to me, So I kind of really like that pick of Seattle for my third pick. I'm really having a hard time here coming up with my third pick. But I guess I'm gonna go with the I'm gonna go with the Minnesota Vikings. I think that it's is it five and a half? Is that what you guys have? The Vikings at five and a half? Okay, I'm gonna go with the Vikings minus five and a half. You know, we were talking about the seven and one against the spread Colts, and West gave us a nice little inside look into why the Colts organization is a shambles, and you know, I agree Minnesota. You know, after starting the season red hot has kind of come back to Sam Darnold Earth that we probably thought was going to happen. But it's not like the Colts defense is that good. I mean, a lot of wide receivers are having huge games against the Colts, So why can't the Vikings with Jefferson have a big game? Also, now you're going Flacco is going to have to go into Minnesota. That's not the easiest place to play, especially and their defenses is pretty good. So I just have a feeling that the you know, the Colts are going to come back to Earth on the spread, you know, as well as in the season here, and the Vikings kind of you know, could be on the upswing again after two subpar performances. So I'm going to go with the Vikings minus the five and a half and hope that the Vikings crowd and defense keeps Flacco down.
Speaker 3: Willie your third, Yeah, not to be repetitive, but I am going to go with the Seahawks plus a point and a half for all the reasons Wes mentioned, and you just it's a bi low spot and I mean the look aheadline on this was Seattle by a field goal, So you're talking about a major, major adjustment based on one data point, which was kind of a fogie game last week in Seattle with a couple of funny bounces in the game got away from Seattle. So I'm not sure the Rams and fixed all their issues. I know they look good on Thursday night, and I think that's why you're seeing this because when you have a really good game in a standalone game, you know, the public takes notice. Especially last Thursday, there was no World Series on. Everyone was watching Vikings Rams and the Rams did look good. So I think you're overpaying for the Rams here. I'll take Seattle plus point a half.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Willy and Wes are both on Seattle plus one and a half.
Speaker 6: Wes.
Speaker 2: Before we get to Gill's third pick, just like to ask you as a Indiana insider. Obviously the Indiana Hoo's your football having an incredible year, but what do you think about we got college basketball starting on November four? I believe that's a very important day on the calendar and the Indiana Hoosiers in Assembly Hall? Your thoughts about that club this year?
Speaker 5: Wes Well, I did get a look at them.
Speaker 4: Actually, last Sunday they played in afternoon exhibition down at Tennessee.
Speaker 5: Who is you know?
Speaker 4: I believe preseason number twelve and Indiana got out of grinder win sixty six to sixty two. If keep an eye on the name Miles Rice. He's the new point guard who transfers into Washington State. This kid's a real player. And Indiana just having a better backcourt with Miles Rice and Canaan Carlisle, who transfers in from Stanford. I think they're going to challenge for the Big Ten title. Look, this is a very portal heavy team. They don't they have one freshman recruit, but they added Umar Bollo, the big man out of Arizona. They also have Mackenzie and Baco returning in league renew and Trey Galloway. Galloway might miss the first couple games coming back from an injury, but should be right toward around Thanksgiving. But they're gonna challenge, I think for the Big Ten title. I think Purdue is the rightful favorite.
Speaker 5: Even though they lose ed.
Speaker 4: They still bring their backcourt back and their power forward back Kaufman ren But the Big Ten, it's not like last year.
Speaker 5: Guys were like Perdue.
Speaker 4: You clearly knew that this was a final four team returning all five starters, and then they eventually made the national championship and got beat by a really good Yukon club.
Speaker 5: But it's wide open.
Speaker 4: I think Purdue Indiana keep an eye on Ohio State. They could be very much improved this year. Illinois will be solid, but there's a lot of roster influx within this conference, and of course UCLA. Of the four Pac twelve teams that come into the Big ten. I think UCLA probably of those four, is the most ready to be competitive at the top, and then Rutgers is gonna be a lot of fun to watch. I don't know how good they're gonna be, but Rutgers, by the way, are probably going to have two of the top three picks in next year's NBA draft two to one, and done's Dylan Harper Ron harper Son.
Speaker 5: And also Ace Bailey. So Rutgers kind of going to be fun to watch. We'll see if those freshmen and brace Steve Bichael's defense.
Speaker 2: Though a very good Big ten. Quick conference update for US Indiana on the Ken Palm ratings currently preseason is number thirty nine, two slots back from my favorite team, the University of Pittsburgh Panthers in the eighties.
Speaker 5: That's probably that's probably too low.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be labor to the point here, but that's probably too low for Indiana. Now what I want to see are they going to shoot more threes? Nobody, by the way shot less threes of any power for conference than Indiana, and you can't win in modern day college day college basketball doing that. So I think that they're going to open up the offense a little bit. We certainly didn't see it though. In the exhibition game.
Speaker 2: Will Will's favorite college team I cannot find on here. I believe it's the Fairfield women's team, and I do not see it on the twenty twenty five Palmery College basketball rankings for some reason. Now why he likes the Fairfield women's team, we won't go into that, but I will say that as they don't have a ranking on Ken Palm. So you know, between me and you, probably not a great pick. Okay, So now let's go to Gilly's number three pick. Gil Alexander out of the University of Tuffs will pick the Arizona Cardinals as well. Wow, everybody's on Arizona. First time this year. We have three people on the same pick. Arizona minus one Me, Arizona minus one Willie, and Arizona minus one Gilly. What does that tell you, folks? Unload on the Chicago Bears and you will be happy on Sunday night, Because whenever we all love one team, it's a bad, bad omen. So Arizona minus three for Gilly to complete the trifecta here on Arizona. So that's pretty funny that we all like Arizona. Okay. So that completes the picks. Now we'll go on to the teasers. Teasers from WES. Your best six pointer for this week, Wes.
Speaker 4: Okay, first leg, I am going to use what was mentioned earlier, the Cleveland Browns one and a half to seven and a half, and look low total here, low ish total, I should say it about forty three. I know the Chargers throwing the ball more, but Cleveland certainly has a pulse offensively, and I'm just not all that impressed with the Chargers.
Speaker 5: I think the Chargers about a five hundred team.
Speaker 4: I know they're one game over right now, but that's kind of what I thought that they were going in the season, and that's what I think they're going to remain. So Cleveland up to seven and a half and then I believe it's mostly seven out there. I'm going to tease the Bengals down to one here, from seven to one against the Raiders. I just think that, you know, the Bengals defense has not been good, so I think the Raiders might have some offensive success. But Joe Burrow, Joe Burrow has been putting up amazing numbers and the Raiders are dead last in the in past coverage grades, so I would fully expect hopefully T Higgins is back for the Bengals here. But I say the Bengals minus one and the Browns plus seven and a half.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's Wes's teaser of the week, Willie your teaser of the week.
Speaker 3: I'll use the Texans tonight. I understand why the Jets are favored, but I mean, really at the point where this two win Jet team is going to win and win with margin against a pretty good Textan team. So I'll go Texans and I'll double down with Seattle. I like ittting seven and a half at home. I would expect, if nothing else, that's going to be.
Speaker 6: A close game.
Speaker 3: So I will go And there's a decent amount of options this week, but I will go Texans Seahawks.
Speaker 6: Two team teasers.
Speaker 2: Okay, so your two team teaser Texans plus eight, Seattle plus seven.
Speaker 5: And a half.
Speaker 2: My two team teaser is going to be similar to Wes's. I'm also thinking the Bengals cannot lose to this moribund Antonio Pierce squad, So I'm gonna go with the Bengals minus the one at home. You know, agreed, They stink on defense, but they're not going to lose to the Raiders at home. So I'll take the Bengals minus one. And then my other pick, I'm going to go with Eagles minus one and a half against Jacksonville, which I think is just the dumpster fire franchise. Now. They lost Christian Kirk for the year, they got injuries all over the place. They're just not good. They're not good on defense. I hate the coaching. I hate everything about this team. Every time I would pick them, I would lose. I'm going with the Eagles minus one and a half against the Jaguars. I just don't see the Eagles losing. I kind of feel like the Eagles aren't a ups swing in general playing the last couple of weeks, and we've seen the Eagles be kind of a streaky team in the past. I believe last year were they ten and one in the beginning where they were just not losing early in the season, if I remember correctly, and then they kind of tailed off late. So they do seem to be like kind of front runners when they get going. So I'll take Eagles minus one and a half. Gilly for his teaser pick, will take the Browns plus what do we say, Browns plus seven and a half. So he's gonna take the Browns up to plus seven and a half and he's gonna put it with the Bengals as well, Bengals minus one for all the reasons. Me and West both like the Bengals. Okay, so that takes care of the teasers. Willy, do you have a favorite college basketball team or even though I was teasing about the Fairfield women's team, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, living in Yukon, I do enjoy when Yukon's good. It's almost like you know you in Connecticut, we don't have a pro team. So I thought after the cow Goo in years, once he moved on and once it was Kevin Oli, I was a man, if you've ever been to stories Connecticut, I don't know that will ever be back. I don't know you can recruit to Connecticut. So I was proven wrong with that. So it is fun with you when Ucon's good. So I do root for them, and having had some futures on them in the last couple of years at various points, it's I've enjoyed the Dan Hurley experience.
Speaker 4: Dan Hurley is kicking my alma. I'm sorry to interrupt there. Dan Hurley is kicking my alma maters ass in recruiting right now.
Speaker 5: They got a five star freshman this year.
Speaker 4: At Ukon by the way of Liam McNeely, and they just get a kid from Greenfield, Indiana, just northeast of the city of Indianapolis, a good shooter by the name of Brayln Mullins.
Speaker 5: Those used to be like slam dug recruits.
Speaker 4: Rye you were Purdue, but it's not anymore if you don't make him a priority.
Speaker 5: And Danny Hurley did, and Yukon's going to be just.
Speaker 4: Fine under Dan Hurley for the next however many years he wants it to be.
Speaker 2: I rarely bet futures on teams. I last both of the last two years I had in December Yukon twenty four to two years ago and Yukon eleven to one last year, so I actually was on them. I love Danny Hurley. I think he's the best coach in America. He's fantastic. So we'll see if they can keep it going this year and whether or not if they get to the championship game, they can have ratings as good as Will's other favorite team, the University of Iowa Ladies basketball, who actually out TV rating the men's game this year. And if you had told me that ten years ago that a women's college basketball game could outrate the championship game for the men's I would have told you you're crazy, But it actually happened. So anyways, that's a college basketball talk here on the megapod. Now we will go to our last two questions, which are the which is the biggest favorite to lose? And the choices that we have are the Saints at seven. We could put the Bills in there against Miami, the Ravens nine against the Broncos, Bengals seven against the Raiders. We also have seven and a half Eagles against Jags, and Chiefs nine against the Buccaneers. So wes your most possible biggest favorite to lose.
Speaker 4: I'm actually gonna go with the Buffalo Bills here. You know, I know Miami, the market certainly I was on it as well. The market came in on Miami. They got out to an early ten oz lead on Arizona. You're thinking, Okay, this is going to be one way traffic, and then it wasn't. In credit Arizona for coming back. You know, four and four and at the top of the NFC West. Who would have thought that after eight weeks. But I think, you know, one a game back for Tua and going on the road against Buffalo, who's been a little bit more run heavy, where Josh Allen still trying to find some trust and his actual receivers. So I debated actually between going with Buffalo being as a favorite to lose outright and also New Orleans. But I can't do it with Carolina. I was dead wrong on that team this year. They've just got so many injuries and now they traded Deontay Johnson, so they're clearly tanking, and you know they're going to give Bryce Young an audition I think, for the rest of the year to get his next job. But they're clearly trying to go all in for that number one pick. So my choice for the favorite to lose this week is going to be the Buffalo Bills.
Speaker 2: Oh that is very funny that you brought up the Carolina Panthers, because last week Will said after he liked the under forty two in that Broncos Carolina I said, hey, Will, would you rather have Carolina Panthers team total under fifteen? And a half and he said he would and I agreed with that. By the time, I didn't bet it right then I looked at it pregame and it was thirteen and a half against the Broncos last week, and I thought to myself, don't do thirteen and a half. There's just something that feels dangerous about them getting two touchdowns to beat you. So I didn't do it. I didn't take I said, look, I missed the fifteen and a half team total, I'm not going to do thirteen and a half. So I waited. Carolina got a touchdown on their first drive to go up seven to nothing. After one more Carolina drive, I said to myself, seventeen and a half. It sounds crazy. I just don't believe the Carolina Panthers can get seventeen and a half in Denver against a good defense. So I took under seventeen and a half and I was in no danger when they backdoored it to lose twenty eight to fourteen. Willie, did you go down with the with the pregame under thirteen and a half or did you at least wait and get the over fourteen number.
Speaker 3: I got fourteen, so it was one of those pushes that felt like a loss, and I chopped everywhere by the time I decided to bet again late to the party. On these these team totals are not that readily available, you know, three four days out at least some of the books I'm looking at, So the best I could find was fourteen. I pushed, and uh boy, that was a strange end of game from both ends, because usually a game like that twenty eight to seven, middle fourth quarter, both teams just kind of gentlemen's agreement, Hey, you run the ball, we run the ball.
Speaker 6: Let's just both get out of here.
Speaker 3: Sean Payton's like running fake field goals. He's going for it on fourth down.
Speaker 6: He was really trying to stick it to Carolina. I guess a couple of years ago he didn't get an interview.
Speaker 3: When they had a vacancy, and he was really trying to run up the score. And then Carolina gets the ball back on their own two when you figure, hey, just run a couple draws and you get out of there. And Carolina's marching down the field to get rough in the passer calls and they punch one in late.
Speaker 6: So very strange ending game scenario. There.
Speaker 2: But obviously it's just another great example and anybody who bets obviously knows this. But I'll just say it again, don't talk yourself into thirteen and a half. Just don't talk yourself into thirteen and a half, because it's gonna hurt you if you wait to get the fourteen and a half and you might miss the bet. Look, you know, had Carolina not scored early, I wouldn't have been able to get that seventeen and a half, right, I would end up not betting the game. But what's so interesting, And I don't know if you guys noticed this also on the end game this happened to call also happens in the pros. When you have teams that are not moving the ball at all early in the game, sometimes the team total will rock it down so hard that it will go like underneath ten sometimes like and you'll see this and you'll think to yourself, well, this team, they're three and out four times in another's never they're never going to score the whole game. Ten is not hard to get, guys, It's just not that hard to get. You can accidentally back yourself into ten. And I understand why the books are doing it. The books are knowing that anybody who's watching this in game is saying to themselves, this team's not going to be able to score, and they're going to be betting the under. So the books want to get that under that that juicy ten number or sometimes under thirteen. In the Browns game two weeks ago, they had brought it down to twelve and a half and I luckily didn't play it, and then Jamis got the back door touchdown late. Just be really careful being on the opposite side of those what I would call key numbers in you know, garbage team total in game stuff, because there will be backdoor touchdowns or just accidental touchdowns. A turnover can screw you. So just be careful with that. And this Carolina Panther game is just such a great example of it. Okay, so I West, says Bill Salus Willie. Who do you say is the biggest dogger to upset a big team?
Speaker 3: This is an unconventional one. I feel like the Chiefs are due for a stinker. They've played close in a lot of these games. I mean, are they going to be twelve thirteen? I know, or a little ways from that, but I don't know we're due for kind of a Chiefs upset here.
Speaker 6: I'll go with Tampa here.
Speaker 5: I'm betting the Bucks.
Speaker 4: By the way, I'm kind of waiting because I don't think that number is gonna move. But I agree with will I think that this is kind of like the Chiefs have had so many high leverage games, whether they're primetime games or division games or rivalry games against like Cincy and against Baltimore, against San Francisco, obviously the Super Bowl rematch. They get another primetime game here. Yeah, the Chiefs don't really get margin very often. Is big favorite.
Speaker 2: So I think on the right track, I think I agree with you Willie too. I think the Chiefs could Obviously they're not, you know, their big favorites, nine point favorites. But it's not like Tampa can't score Tampa can you Now, granted they don't have the wide receivers, but they you know, it's it still seems like, you know, Baker can throw it around the yard. And just like Wes just said, the Chiefs don't like the win by a lot, So sooner or later, one of these Chiefs not wanting the win by a lot is going to bite him the ass and they're going to lose the game. Remember the Chiefs lost on Christmas Day to the Oakland Raiders. Okay, which, by the way, when me Ando were watching in Vegas to get could not believe it. I believe the Raiders had like four total yards in the game and somehow. So these teams can lose from time to time, so I wouldn't be shying. Haven't lost since exactly, and they haven't lot since. Okay, so Gills and Gil's team that most out likely to lose. He likes the Eagles to lose to Jacksonville. I don't know why, but I guess you got to pick somebody. I'm not going to come up with what his reasoning is for that, but he says Eagles is the biggest favorite to lose. I mean, look, the Eagles aren't that great. They could obviously lose, so it's not wouldn't be a shock. I mean, Jacksonville did play Houston on the road real tight, so there have been times where Jacksonville has shown up, so that might be why he's thinking that. Okay, our last question is what game do you want no part of? You have to bet them all, but if you could stay away from one game and one game alone, which is the one you want absolutely no part of.
Speaker 6: WES.
Speaker 5: I'm going to say the Commanders and the Giants.
Speaker 4: I feel like this is a fade spot against the Commanders based on you know that that miracle win, the Maryland Miracle. I guess they could call it last week against the Bears there in Landover, and I feel like four is high. But I wonder about this Giants team because I actually played them on Monday night against the Steelers, and I don't know if they deserve the cover, but you know it was just a special team to play, and that's what they did West.
Speaker 2: They did West. They did deserve to cover. They gave up for a touchdown they were inside the twenty and fumbled. I mean, they deserve to cover the game, there's no doubt.
Speaker 4: But the Steelers do what they do and they went on special teams and they've gotten a lot of fortune and they keep they keep doing it to me when I bet against them.
Speaker 5: But yeah, this is tough for me.
Speaker 4: I think obviously this is a tough spot to lay the Commanders on the road, But you got to take a Giants team that I think got ten combined points in their last two home games, seven against the Bengals on Sunday night and then three the following week against Philadelphia.
Speaker 5: So this is my stay away game.
Speaker 3: I have no interest in laying seven on the road with the Saints, but the Panthers are just a very difficult team to put your money on.
Speaker 6: So Saints Panthers for me.
Speaker 2: I am going to say the game that I want no part of is this Lions Packers game, just for the mere fact that I agree with what Wes was saying about Malik Willis has not been bad. He's been, you know, serviceable. I just think that there's such a giant difference between love and him that, you know, I just want to stay away from that game as far as that goes. And Gil his pick for game he wants no part of is the Dolphins Bills, and maybe because who knows what you're getting with the old Capri pants Dolphins, caupri pants Dolphins. Sometimes they play good, sometimes they don't. What the hell do you get from this team? We have no idea And that's why Gilly Alexander wants no part of the game. That was just a quick Miami Dolphins song for the folks that like that. To jam it up in there right before we end it. So that's what Gilly says. He doesn't like the capre Pants Dolphins game. So that's everything. Wes. Where how can we plug you? You are where?
Speaker 4: I'm still here on vsin by the way, but it is on Saturday and Sunday Live Bet Saturday Live Bet Sunday from ten to two Pacific on both days and then also at Wes Reynolds and then the number one that's R. E. Y n Olds on the last name and the number one on Twitter, and then still write some pieces for vsin dot com.
Speaker 5: But I'm still around hanging in there.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's Wes Reynolds. That's where you can find him, Willie the Thrill. Other than Fairfield Women's hoops games, where can we find you.
Speaker 3: On vson throughout the week and the should have bet more podcasts wherever you get your podcasts?
Speaker 2: And I am Todd Wishnev. You can find me at t Wishnev wishn e V. I actually have a funny video up there for when I won my in game Chiefs Commander's parlay last week. There was the actual art monk. He looks white, but it was actually the actual art was there at the River Sports Book and we were hugging and screaming after an unbelievable, unbelievable, unbelievable Hail Mary. That makes up for ten bad beats. Now, granted I didn't have ten time to bet on it, but just the joy of that Hail Mary. And it's said that Gilly can't be here today when one of the most iconic Washington plays of all time was last week. It's just unbelievable. So check out my Twitter if you like. We are going to college basketball soon. So if you want to be on the WhatsApp in game thing where I do the college football in college basketball and pro football in game picks, just send me a DM and once in a while I have the time and I sit down and add people to that. If you want to be in on that. That's about it. I apologize for not being as good a host as Gil Alexander. He is a pro and I am certainly nothing more than an amateur as a host. So I did the best I can. I hope it was good guys, and have a great week. Hopefully we all win betting. Thanks for for being here, guys.
Speaker 6: Thanks Wes