Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys blowing out of the backfield, exploding down the sidelines. This he is Hanging with the Boys, presented by Wing Stuff where Flavor gets its wings. Now your hosts Nate Newton, Kurt Daniels, Jesse Holly, and Shannon.
Speaker 3: Gross Monday, Welcome to the show Man.
Speaker 4: It's busy on the plaza today because it is beautiful outside.
Speaker 5: Oh school today, you're oh yeah, only Christopher we acknowledges Wallace.
Speaker 4: There. We're looking live at Tostitos Championship Plaza outside for Center at the Star and Frisco, where.
Speaker 3: It is seventy eight degrees. The high is eighty two, the lowest sixty for this.
Speaker 5: My boy three pumps. Hey, that's that's Nate with the fresh cut. I see you looking clean over the baby.
Speaker 4: Hey, look well you get your head cutting everything.
Speaker 6: Your eyes be real gleamy and brown and hazel.
Speaker 7: It's some Indians came in from.
Speaker 5: He is shutting in the back of Chris keeping his live in local. I am salt and Pepper Poppy. Together we make Hanging with the Boys the sports talk equivalent of brow people.
Speaker 4: Did you feel would speak felt something? Rot it every day by wingstop or flavored?
Speaker 7: Get it? We we they flew out last night.
Speaker 4: Man, First off, how are you guys doing? Okay, I'm fine, I'm fine now I know now I know.
Speaker 6: I told y'all on Monday.
Speaker 7: I told y'all on Monday.
Speaker 6: What does it be?
Speaker 7: Ready to be? You go ahead?
Speaker 4: This will be the last show that we were together this week. This is uh, you know, you know what? And call us because we want to know how you got We know how we feed. We would like to do you really want to do this?
Speaker 6: Yes, a couple, Let's let's see. Let's see, let's see call.
Speaker 4: I know one person that is not going to call eight five five two two nine seven?
Speaker 7: Is that right?
Speaker 4: Eighty five five?
Speaker 7: Yes? I got it right? What is it now?
Speaker 6: Any eight eight five five to two nine seven?
Speaker 4: Let us know how you feed today on this Monday.
Speaker 6: That's how you got to intro it. Now, hey, this is Chris Froher.
Speaker 5: So, so, Chris, how did you fee today?
Speaker 4: I think we all knew it.
Speaker 7: Let me get the scores.
Speaker 4: I didn't even look at the scores.
Speaker 6: Right here, this is mine's in here.
Speaker 4: So we all knew it. Right, Let's see who knew it.
Speaker 7: Kurt knew what seven They didn't know it? I didn't, Yesse, he knew it.
Speaker 4: Shannon I knew it. I just say you know it, jazz it.
Speaker 8: Josh knew it.
Speaker 4: Got it by a mile, he said, he meant de troit. Actually he actually won, if so. I think we all knew what was coming. We were I believe we were in denial a little bit. But you saw what you saw what happened.
Speaker 9: When a really good you called me earlier offensive line just had their way with your defensive line and you just everything we said on Friday that they needed to do to win this game, they did the opposite. They got off to a slow start, they didn't score touchdowns.
Speaker 4: I mean, it was just disaster. I think I heard that that what the worst home loss ever since Jerry.
Speaker 8: Title, worst loss ever, you know, you know, fifth overall history.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 10: And I want to get this out of the way quickly. Jesse, what was it the Cowboys win?
Speaker 7: If? What was what was our final thing on if they lose? What has to happen?
Speaker 4: Jesse lines twenty or less rushing attempts or one hundred and twenty or less rushing yards. You know what, one hundred and eighty. Here's a silver lining.
Speaker 6: Don't cheat me. They they don't cheat me. Don't cheat me.
Speaker 7: Chris.
Speaker 4: Wait, here's a silver line.
Speaker 6: I'm about to find four.
Speaker 3: Okay, Sorry, they didn't have one hundred.
Speaker 4: Yard rusher, did they?
Speaker 7: They did not.
Speaker 4: There you go, there's a silver lining.
Speaker 7: But they did pay one of the guys. He was he was in a vengeful mode. Number five. They paid paid the night before. He was in a very angry running mold.
Speaker 4: So Nate just over before we get into the details, overall thoughts on what you what you saw.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna pull it. Yes, I'm gonna pull it. Jest.
Speaker 6: I told y'all.
Speaker 7: Starting last Monday.
Speaker 4: It's hard not to look at.
Speaker 10: Their offensive line. They are a dominant unit. Everything is predicated off of Detroit. And they did not make me a liar. And I hate that and I am through.
Speaker 4: Jesse. Wait, let's go to Kirk because he's gonna have a lot less to say.
Speaker 8: It just disheartening, man, They're just so bad. They could do nothing right. I mean, if you told me, I mean, I think most people thought at this point they would be three and three and they're three and three, but it's such an ugly three and three that you just got to wonder where the rest of the season is going to go.
Speaker 4: You don't have much hope. And when we picked the games, you had longevity, you had hope. There was a full season at three and three.
Speaker 7: I wasn't a.
Speaker 4: The three losses. You look like a college team playing, you know, Jesse, your turn, sir, Well, I'm a place of reason.
Speaker 6: I'm a pulling Nate.
Speaker 7: See them or.
Speaker 6: Hold on y'all my phone. Man, No, man, I don't, guys. It is what it is man like.
Speaker 5: When they show you who they are, believe them, like, this is who this team is against quality opponents. And it was gonna be no different as the week. As a week beginning to progress, I remember watching the film Monday night. I watched the first thirteen minutes of it and I said, this is gonna be bad.
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 6: And then as a week progressed, and it was.
Speaker 5: This players on the injury list, this player may not play, this player may not play. And then we got to game day and there's a bunch of you. There's a bunch of you because y'all called me out.
Speaker 6: When I'm wrong.
Speaker 5: There's a whole lot of y'all that that tweeted me and was in the comments about we need to have the best start in five. Then we get to Sunday and I realized Tyler got is not playing. Y'all all told me, you all told me the best five was Tyler Smith, that tackle basket guard, Cooper Martin Steele. Y'all told me that, and I told you you were wrong, and that's right again. Not only that, not only that, but Zach Martin may have played the absolute worst game.
Speaker 6: He has ever played. He gave up eight pressures.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think his PFF pass rush grade zero, yes, zero.
Speaker 9: Overall he was like twenty three, twenty three, twenty point three cowboy.
Speaker 5: They took turns, Tyler Smith got whooped up bass. Cooper Bebe might have been the only kind of one that did anything positive.
Speaker 6: But Zach Martin and we know what Steve has been.
Speaker 4: What happened on the offensive line night? What did you see?
Speaker 7: Like? Why?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 4: Because they faced good defensive My friend.
Speaker 10: Let me see this has been building. I will make no excuses for Zach Martin. I don't know what year it is.
Speaker 6: For him, ten in ten eleven.
Speaker 7: You guys posed this question. You pose this question when you walked in Shannon and.
Speaker 10: Kurt, and the only thing I told him, Jesse, welcome to the world of old. Yes, it is so. I would not make any excuses for for Zack. Zach is a great player who is for the last year, has been declining slowly. Yesterday he got a chance to feel what I felt at one point. He's old still. I've been waiting and Jesse's been correct and with his assessments, but I've been just hoping and praying that this kid would just find that whatever he had two years ago, whatever he you know, just that little bit of extra it's not there.
Speaker 7: I don't know if it's gonna get there.
Speaker 10: I left tackle, Get him back to left guard where he's at home, where he can.
Speaker 6: Move and dominant. He's dominant at left guard.
Speaker 10: Yes, get him back home, solid spot right, and you're gonna have to do what you gotta do with the left. The left tackle center is growing. Yesterday they faced a nice team. They faced the team that knew who they were. They played discipline ball, they rally got out of their gaps.
Speaker 7: They played their four to three like we wished our.
Speaker 10: Guys could play, but we don't have the players defensively to play the.
Speaker 4: Way Detroit watching him yesterday. Do you think they're the favorite in the NFC to go to the Super Bowl?
Speaker 6: I think so.
Speaker 5: It hurts now that they don't have Ady Hutchison. That's a huge, huge, huge, Yeah, that sucks, and thoughts and prayers go out too. They said he was having this he's still here having his surgery last night.
Speaker 7: Or today, Yes, last night, all last night.
Speaker 6: That's that sucks. But I would not be shocked.
Speaker 5: I know that we can't talk about other players on other teams that are under contract.
Speaker 6: I would not be shocked.
Speaker 7: They will get somebody.
Speaker 6: A the scruntle defensive end in this league.
Speaker 5: Would not be shocked. Who just signed a new agent, by the way, Yes he did, just going there. Yeah, it's just something they get him. He signed equal better, he's equally better.
Speaker 6: And yeah they just signed they signed.
Speaker 5: He signed Google that So the next and the next I tweeted this in the next five to seven business days.
Speaker 7: That he left a bunch of birds.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that specific player, Oh.
Speaker 4: That guy we've talked about that a bunch of birds. Yeah, he will probably be dig digit on his jersey right, talked.
Speaker 7: About it, but he gets but he gets double digit sa.
Speaker 4: Man, So a lot of people what what bothers you?
Speaker 10: More?
Speaker 4: Before I move on to this that the offense is so anemic and they just can't get anything going, or that the defense just can't stop anything from getting God, because I saw Tell me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 9: Did I see a couple of business decisions made yesterday on defense?
Speaker 6: Like yeah, you know where when you know where?
Speaker 5: The show of calling the spade of spade, right, we don't dance around things on this show.
Speaker 4: Some of us do, some of us don't.
Speaker 5: Trayvon Diggs made a lot of business decisions yesterday, Okay, Like.
Speaker 10: I mean plays that could have been only a three yard game or five yard game.
Speaker 7: Turn it. Come on, man, that's what I saw. Yeah, that was not nice.
Speaker 5: Trayvon made a bunch of business decisions yesterday. And I'm not saying like David Montgomery and Jamiir Gibbs, they ain't six foot four, two hundred and forty five fifty pounds. They're not Derrick Henry. Right, I'll even give you a little pass every now and to get on Dereck Henry. You know what I'm saying speaking of Jesus, I'll give you a pass on a guy like that coming downhill on you, coming around the corner on you, the guy to headstart on you, I'll give you a p If there's elephants on parade and they're running student body right and the left tackle is coming out there, the guard is coming out there and he's screaming down at you at two hundred and you just squat down.
Speaker 6: You get a pass from me. You get a little pass for me.
Speaker 5: But the way that he was turning down tackles yesterday, and I mean turning them down multiple times, that's embarrassing.
Speaker 6: And that leads me to believe.
Speaker 5: And I said this before and I'll keep saying it, there is zero accountability on this football team, zero zero, because there's no way we're going in there watching film today and those plays come up from one of your best players and nobody says nothing. And I know no one is saying anything because it keeps happening. The things that we keep talking about are recurring situations. Again, if it was one of those deals where he was a guy who was a short tackle or a solid tackler, you know, okay, we give him grace had it off day. But this has been a recurring thing for him this year, and that those type of things continually show me that everybody's too buddy buddy, and I can't say nothing to him, or I can't say nothing to him because well we're friends, and I don't want to have that relationship a little bit.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: It's it's and it's across the board. It is a cross the board when you when you turn on the tape and you watch these guys play, the accountability level is at a at an all time low. And I can I can confidently say that because when I when I watched these games and I watched the film, and I watched the same things happen over and over and over.
Speaker 6: And so either I.
Speaker 5: Told you guys before, either you're coaching it or you're allowing it. Those are the only two options. And the allowing part goes to all of the leaders, the coaching leaders, the player leaders. Y'all allowing this, y'all allowing these things to happen. You're allowing Mazie to still get off the ball late. You're allowing Mazie to get blown back, liv Velle Joseph to get blown back. You're allowing guys like Schoolmaker who you know, Hey, I got the chip block, but I shouldn't have to go a feeling. Gys running into each other. You got offensive players running into each other. This ain't This is not you know, Chris Son plays pot one of football. They run into each other and that's what you Okay, it's cute, right, Oh, they're learning. Pros are running into each other. Offensive guys are running into each other, trying to run routes.
Speaker 6: It's it's it's bad.
Speaker 12: All right.
Speaker 4: Let's take our first break. When we come back, we want to know how you fee call us. We got some calls. This is dangerous today, but we're gonna do it anyway because we give you what you want and we let you be who you want to be. Unless you call us as eight nine, then you get cut off today.
Speaker 10: Christ No, no, no, no, no, no, you can even call it in dummy.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, that's loip.
Speaker 4: We'll be right back.
Speaker 7: Oh no, that didn't come out right.
Speaker 6: How's wing stop sound?
Speaker 11: Crispy juicy, classic wings, saucey toss that those eleven soul satisfying flavors paired with hand cut seasoned fries, housemade honey Mustard, blue cheese or.
Speaker 6: Signature Wingstop wretch.
Speaker 11: I think you've heard enough, Get your labor delivered at wingstop dot com.
Speaker 10: This is Nate Newton from Hanging with the Boys and wings Stop is here to bring the flavor to game date as the official Wings.
Speaker 7: Of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 10: Order now, but download the wings Stop out ordered online at wingstop dot com.
Speaker 1: Hey Cowboys fans, a twenty twenty four football season is here, and seat gig is here to.
Speaker 6: Help you experience all the action.
Speaker 1: Seat Gig makes it easier to find tickets so you can be a part of all the touchdown celebrations this season.
Speaker 6: Whether you're buying.
Speaker 1: Or selling tickets at Cowboys football games or to any other live event, seat gig.
Speaker 6: Is the place to do it.
Speaker 1: Seat Gig is the official primary ticketing partner of the Dallas Cowboys. The most disruptive idea ticketing, a ticket that works, expect the expect it set geek.
Speaker 13: Hey Cowboy fans, I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, but lately I've been learning a new game. Crypto sound confusing, don't worry. Even US pros were rookies and Crypto once. That's why I trust blockchain dot Com. They make crypto easy, no confusing jargon, just the tools to help you win.
Speaker 7: Prescott keeps it slide for the first down.
Speaker 13: Investigate your icons where everyone is a rookie in crypto with blockchain dot com perfect.
Speaker 7: Oh my goodness, Wow did he ever thread the needle?
Speaker 13: Visit blockchain dot com slash Cowboys to get started.
Speaker 1: We got big personalities, we got big hair, big bell buckles. We got fans all across as big state and enemies and every other one. We even got a big star on the fifty yard line. Smeir Enough knows football is a wee thing and experience that is best enjoyed together with good drinks and good folks. Home we're away, we rally together, we cry together, and we always rally cry together because most of all, we got big love.
Speaker 6: For them boys.
Speaker 7: Smear enough we do game days.
Speaker 6: Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 4: Back to hanging with the bulls. Welcome back to Hanging with the boys. Second segment brought to you each and every day by blockchain dot Com. Thank you blockchain dot Com. Kurt Yeah, get ready for the ultimate game day experience.
Speaker 7: Thank you. I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Seven to eleven, You or anyone else out there, Boys staying ready a VIP experience to the Cowboys versus Bengals showdown on December the night. Just text Cowboys VIP to seven one one seven one one for your chance to win premium club ticket, sideline passes traveling or don't miss out inter noow no purchase necessary ends on eleven twenty. Must be eleven, must be eleven, must be eighteen or older. In the US DC void work prohibited. Message in data rates may apply.
Speaker 4: Visit bit dot l y slash go seven one one seven one one for full details and non text entry. By the way, congratulations to Josh. He got to score the closest he had Detroit, winning by thirty four to twenty. He still missed it by a mile, missed it by twenty four points, but he was the closest, So congratulations Josh. Josh, by the way, will be on Hanging with the Boys tomorrow. Who else do we have on here? Chris tomorrow?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 4: You have Jazz Money and Nick har.
Speaker 5: All right, allus just have to experience what it feels like to sit in the number one show.
Speaker 4: I don't think I'm gonna bring that up right, how does that seat feel the number one seat?
Speaker 11: Number?
Speaker 4: What shows are you guys on? Just so people can tune to what's interesting? Yeah, both of them?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and they together really want of the players loud players?
Speaker 14: What time we normally are? We don't want to know, West. We're trying to help that show. We got to bring them up from the rear you with everthing?
Speaker 6: Whatever? Okay, what time two o'clock?
Speaker 4: Two o'clock right after the show.
Speaker 7: We got to pick up ever since space.
Speaker 6: He's with Mickey, so our piece show?
Speaker 4: What show are you on?
Speaker 7: Kurt? They are.
Speaker 11: The players?
Speaker 7: Show?
Speaker 6: Real quick, Chrish, the three old guys.
Speaker 4: First of all, I didn't schedule him, by the way.
Speaker 7: Second.
Speaker 3: Second of all, Kurt is filling in for ever since obviously on that show because he's switching.
Speaker 4: So Kurt decided to take Wednesday off like Everson.
Speaker 8: Would sure think goodbye without me?
Speaker 6: Looks are.
Speaker 4: Like wow you yeah, so, Chris, Yes, sir? Are we ready to do this?
Speaker 7: Yes, let's do it.
Speaker 4: These have not been screened, right, they have been screened a little bit. Let's let's just get to her and see what happens. Okay, let's see what happens. Who we got we got Priscilla. She's in Santos, Priscilla, how do you feed today?
Speaker 15: OMG?
Speaker 16: First of all, you guys got me cracking up, regardless.
Speaker 4: Of the blush. That was all we could do today to keep from crying. So thank you for that.
Speaker 16: Yeah, and it's harder for me because I live in the Bay Area, so I am surrounded by nine fans and yeah, you know what, try to punch me in the face.
Speaker 4: You know what I was gonna say.
Speaker 9: They're quickly becoming the most aggressive fan base in the NFL outside of Philly. They'll us, they'll punch you as soon as look at you.
Speaker 16: So exactly. But you know what, I still wear my cowboy colors loud and proud.
Speaker 4: There you go, Stay safe, Stay safe.
Speaker 16: So I am bummed out, but it is what it is. Just like you all say, we.
Speaker 10: Are what we are.
Speaker 4: Oh, Bill Parcells aid the best. Are you gonna keep watching Priscilla? Keep?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, all right.
Speaker 16: I'm a Cowboy fan for life, just like Nates.
Speaker 4: Yea, even if you quit watching the games, keep listening to our show. We need all the viewers we can get. Keep us number one.
Speaker 16: I watch you guys all the time, regardless winter loss you are the ones I turn on. We are the number one show for sure.
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 7: Thanks? Do you like the new name of three pumps for Kurt? Don't even?
Speaker 8: Don't you.
Speaker 6: Know?
Speaker 16: You'll pick on Kurt so much and he just takes it in it, doesn't say nothing, and he's still smiling.
Speaker 5: You should see how he cuss us out in the break, the words against us in the break.
Speaker 4: Hey, Priscilla, how do you how do you view the show?
Speaker 8: Why are you doing that?
Speaker 4: How do you watch the spot?
Speaker 5: Watch it?
Speaker 16: I do watch it on the Cowboy website.
Speaker 4: On the website dot com. All right, didn't know.
Speaker 5: I can see y'all.
Speaker 16: I see y'all.
Speaker 4: We appreciate you listening so much for the call. Hang in there. They support them out in the Bay area.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 4: What did you think I meant by that? Kurt?
Speaker 8: I thought you're like one of the critique us.
Speaker 7: How do your view?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? I went read YouTube comments like one time?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 4: Never again?
Speaker 6: Every day they can't sound to.
Speaker 1: Say to me.
Speaker 8: Finally have a woman call and you ask her about three points?
Speaker 4: All right, Chris, we got another one. Yeah, we got Josh and Maryland. Hey, Josh, how do you see?
Speaker 15: Hey, I'm feeling good. I don't know how the Cowboys feeling, but I'm feeling good. I can't complain. Yeah, they real store, they real store. I mean, I really don't know, Like where do we go from here? You know what I mean? I think Dak say something about when we were three and five and twenty eighteen, But I don't think it's one trade that's gonna get us, you know, out of the situation that we're in this shit. I'm honestly looking forward towards the draft and free agency, you know, whatever free agencies you do do, but that draft, because I don't see nothing fits in this, you know what I mean. The three and three don't feel like that three and five, So you know, a few years back. So that's totty much all I got to say about right there.
Speaker 9: Appreciate it, man, Thank you for la That's a great, great question because you know, you know, ownership's got to be looking at this. They they see what we saw, they feel what we feel.
Speaker 4: I would hope, so Jesse, I would hope, so I would hope I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 6: Didn't Jerry said that there wasn't like but.
Speaker 4: What you say and what you know and feel and see, like Chris knew that they were losing this week, and he still picked the Cowboys to win. Right, they gotta know that's correct, So that's correct.
Speaker 9: So and Nate picked him seven to three. And you know, Nate saw the film too leading up to this game.
Speaker 7: I try to warn them.
Speaker 4: He actually gave us a score. But what do you do from here?
Speaker 5: But Jerry, Jerry said, and he said it when he paid, that that Dak's gonna have to do more with less, right, Like I think he meant that. I think he meant that. I'm not if I'm not mistaken. He said last night that he does and see anything in the foreseeable future of them going out and doing anything in free not free agency, but.
Speaker 6: In the trade.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 4: But would it even matter?
Speaker 6: You're this bad? They're not one player away, so they're not you can matter. You can go get a Mark.
Speaker 5: Cooper or you can I can't say other players, but you can go get other players. You're not one player away on either side of the right.
Speaker 4: So, as ownership looking at this thing, what are you doing behind the scenes, because you're like, look, we do you start thinking about the future? Do you start thinking about.
Speaker 7: Like, okay, already have.
Speaker 4: Where can we say money, Are we looking at the draft.
Speaker 7: Or were next year?
Speaker 10: They already have the way this team is built and lined up, they are all already say Okay, we've done what we're gonna do financially.
Speaker 7: That was with Dak and cd uh.
Speaker 10: They told you at the beginning of the year they were happy with this team, that they wasn't gonna be trading, that they wasn't gonna do it free.
Speaker 7: They already have. This is it?
Speaker 10: That's why, you know, cause you know me, I'm always kind of panicking doing the off season. Man, this dude doesne told us more than once, and he's showing.
Speaker 7: It by with his money.
Speaker 5: And he told us all every week. He tells it like our guys like I got, telling this roster like I got. He's been telling us every week.
Speaker 4: So as a fan, I'm looking at it going, Okay, it is what it is. I got.
Speaker 9: I got to tough this one out this year. Hopefully everybody gets healthy and we can have a respectable record at the end of the year. As a fan, I'm looking at it going I probably have a new coaching staff next year. Looking at it the way it is right now, When does it get better next year, two years, three years, because.
Speaker 7: I got them in about two and a half years, we should be back. Men just going at it about NFC super Bowl. You know, we know, we.
Speaker 8: Know a lengthy playoff run is that's never happening. But is even making the playoffs out of the question? I mean, I like, again, no, there one.
Speaker 6: Game behind first place?
Speaker 7: Right now?
Speaker 6: Why? Right?
Speaker 9: Like so that as bad as your three losses, it felt that is crazy to think you can still turn this around.
Speaker 5: The the hopeless part is is that as you're get to look at begin to look at the schedule, you start thinking to yourself, well, we got the Boombox boys in two weeks, right, and then we don't know what Atlanta.
Speaker 6: Team is going to come in. Well, when we go down there to Atlanta.
Speaker 4: To play, then you got Washington twice and.
Speaker 5: They're playing some good football. So what what used to be a sweep? Maybe it's a split down.
Speaker 4: And New York's not terrible terrible.
Speaker 5: You know, and Philly's gotten all their people back, right like they look different when they got two receivers out that I can actually play receiver, right like when they when they had Davonte Smith and AJ Brown out there, they look, they look pretty okay on offense, and as they begin that trend of building those guys up, they can be a force to be reckoned with. But the three it just feels hopeless because of the way that you lost. And so now going forward, if you aren't going to make any additions, We've seen what this team looked like fully equipped defensively with Tank, with Micah healthy, and we saw them up against Baltimore and in New Orleans too, we saw without those guys, and that was this past Sunday. So nothing gives you hope that whatever was coming back will be able to fix what was ailing them when they left, you know what I mean, Like that doesn't change that. So it just it just feels a lot more hopeless because of the wind they got whooped in those three losses.
Speaker 4: Yep, all right, let's take our last break. When we come back, we'll take a few more phone calls and more on hanging with the boys.
Speaker 6: How's wingstop sound?
Speaker 11: Christy juicy classic wings, sauceted, tossed, and those eleven soul satisfying flavors paired with hand cut seasoned fries, house made honey mustard, blue cheese.
Speaker 6: Or signature Wingstop Ranch.
Speaker 11: I think you've heard enough your labor deli at Wingstop dot com.
Speaker 10: This is Nate Newton from Hanging with the Boys and Wingstop is here to bring the flavor to game date as the official Wings.
Speaker 7: Of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 10: Order now by download the wings Stop out order online at Wingstop dot com.
Speaker 13: Hey Cowboy fans, I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, but lately I've been learning a new game. Crypto sound confusing, Don't worry. Even us pros were rookies and crypto once. That's why I trust blockchain dot Com. They make crypto easy, no confusing jargon, just the tools to help you win.
Speaker 2: Prescott keeps it slides with the first.
Speaker 13: Down, investigate your icons where everyone is a rookie in crypto with blockchain dot Com perfect.
Speaker 1: Throw My goodness, wow did he ever thread the needle?
Speaker 13: Visit the Blockchain dot Com slash Cowboys to get started.
Speaker 2: Fall is here and that means football is back, bringing all the delicious game day foods with it. As you prep for all the big games, tailgates and watch parties. Let Yo Kiero be your one stop destination for all things homegating Yo Kiero's fresh flavor, ready to serve guacamolei made with real hals avocados will score taste bud touchdowns as you cheer on the Cowboys. Your hero's wide range of mouth watering and versatile products can be found in your local grocery stores, produce or deli section.
Speaker 6: Grab some today.
Speaker 1: Hey Cowboys fans, a twenty twenty four football season is here and seat gig is here to help you experience.
Speaker 6: All the action.
Speaker 1: Seat Gig makes it easy to find tickets so you can be a part of all the touchdown celebrations this season. Whether you're buying or selling tickets a Cowboys football games or to any other live event, seat gig is the place to do it. Seat Gig is the official primary ticketing partner of the Dallas Cowboys. The most disruptive idea ticketing, a ticket that works. Expect the expected seed geek.
Speaker 7: Back to hang in with the Bulls.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to the happiest sh the Dallas Cowboys Network today.
Speaker 4: Hopefully it's a little bar. It was a very third segment brought to you each and every day by jig Saw, the proud dating partner of the Dallas Cowboys. What do you wanna do?
Speaker 11: Who?
Speaker 7: We got Chris?
Speaker 4: We got Eric in North Carolina. Here he is, Eric, how do you feed?
Speaker 12: Hey?
Speaker 14: Guys?
Speaker 17: Hey guys, what's up?
Speaker 11: Kurt?
Speaker 12: What's up?
Speaker 17: Mate? What's up?
Speaker 11: Jesse?
Speaker 15: What else? Shannon?
Speaker 12: And guys?
Speaker 6: Don't forget Chris. I don't huh, don't forget Chris.
Speaker 17: Oh yeah, Chris went. But you know, guys, I just came to it. I had a pizzany last night that I'm addicted. I having a dig ship. I take that shot of that hope.
Speaker 4: It's not that kind of show, Eric, you know, And let me just.
Speaker 17: Say this, Burton Testy, I apologize Jess. A couple of weeks I called and I and I'm in sinuated that late was a new voice of reason on the show. I had to send that you are the true voice of reason. And I apologize to you, sir, because I had to pick for me last night.
Speaker 15: I need to go.
Speaker 17: I'm going to football rehab. I think it was taking myself in around Wednesday because I take that shot of that.
Speaker 15: Hope of your man and I'll be sidered. Whoo e lated?
Speaker 17: You know, But when you got how come down?
Speaker 7: Baby?
Speaker 17: You back down in reality.
Speaker 15: You just barely making.
Speaker 17: It out here. I need help, guys, Okay, I was gonna get some help because it ain't looking too promishing. You just nailed it. You just nailed it, Jesse. I don't care what you're selling. It can be Teddy Bears, Gummy Bears, Chicago Bears. If it's not the business isn't ran, like, you're gonna get residual effects of how the business is ran. Okay, And he just get your whole illustrious list and why how it was not ran right? And he couldn't have been more spot on one. So I just want to say, hey, maybe next time I call it being better spirits. But for right now, guys, this is wrong. This is wrong, okay, and play for my wellness. Okay, guys, I love you all, because this gotta get better.
Speaker 4: It will keep your head up. Man, it doesn't have to get better.
Speaker 5: I'll keep saying that that's the problem.
Speaker 10: That is not that is the problem. You should have kept me as your voice of reason. Then you could have stayed in fantasyland.
Speaker 6: You hope you see.
Speaker 7: I stayed on the hope see you could have stayed on it.
Speaker 10: But now you want to go back to reality now you in rehacity.
Speaker 7: It could get worse.
Speaker 10: Yeah, these players stopped really really believing. I mean, I know what we saw yesterday, Like do they really believe?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Trust me week in and week out of this because.
Speaker 4: For the most part, most part, there might have been a couple of guys. Did they get did they give up yesterday?
Speaker 9: Let me ask you all that. Did you see there was as a team? Did they was their give up?
Speaker 10: Let me tell you why because if your team, if you give up, we've seen give up.
Speaker 7: Let me tell you why, and that'll get you.
Speaker 4: Let go on the flight back.
Speaker 7: Right and let me tell you why.
Speaker 10: With five minutes left in the game, a six minute eleven game, did you see a flux of new players running the game?
Speaker 4: M m whole squad?
Speaker 10: Well, what are you trying to do? Give them some playing time? Are you trying to win the game? Oh, you just gonna say we done lost this game. Let's put the second team in. So now you make your decision.
Speaker 9: M hm m.
Speaker 6: You said this started on the coaches gave up?
Speaker 10: Did you only see this in basketball? Because they got eighty two games? We want to help seven.
Speaker 6: That's a good point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, Chris, we got any more?
Speaker 7: Yes, we do. All right, let's go to the phones.
Speaker 4: This is Larry in New Jersey. Larry, how do you me today?
Speaker 12: First from I'm from actually on a town called Pennsauken. I'm surrounded by Eagles fans and they're loving what happened today. But yesterday, but to me, to me honest with the guys, it looked like, uh, first they were taking the school and then take them behind the witches. Take behind the witch. It for the old fashioned butt whooping. It was. It was embarrassing. And if you're a Cowboys fan and anybody anybody asked you a question, how do you how can you defend yourself as a fan acker watching what happened in front of your eyes?
Speaker 8: What did what did you think? And not posed this to you and you guys like, what did you think? If it's obviously Dan Campbell wanted to embarrassed. They didn't want to just win. He wanted to embarrass What did you think about that?
Speaker 6: Did you?
Speaker 7: Did? You?
Speaker 6: As a as a player?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I loved it. I'm petty like that, and so.
Speaker 7: I love I am.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm all for petty damn.
Speaker 5: But I remember we talked about that during the week, and I was like, he's over there telling these dudes like we are so much better than them, Like they cut the film on it was like, Oh, we got cheated last year. That's what they felt. Now we're gonna come in here and leave no doubt. We're gonna come in here and leave no doubt. They they they toy with them eleven eleven eligible offensive lineman eligible plays they ran. They had one lineup at X they ran up. They ran a hooking ladder with one they.
Speaker 6: Threw play soon they threw. They threw a seam route to one in the end zone.
Speaker 4: That was almost a hell of a cat. Yeah, like that dude had some hands.
Speaker 5: They're not only that offensively. Defensively they mocked zim. They ran a double a gap blitz which I ain't never seen them run all Yeah, and the team they lined up mugged up in the eight gaps, drop one, set the other one like they were they their goal was.
Speaker 6: And it didn't punt at all.
Speaker 5: The one time. Dan Campbell's goal was not to come in here and just win. His goal was to come in here and embarrass you in front of your home fans.
Speaker 6: And he did that.
Speaker 5: He did that, and they were like, I remember in Pop Warner when we were blowing teams out, Hey.
Speaker 6: Guys, hey, coach, coach, coach, coach, Hey, can I go play receiver?
Speaker 5: And he'd be like, little little, little fat Johnny could never play receiver. But because we're up five touchdown, all right, man, go out here and play receiver. Let's let's throw.
Speaker 6: Johnny goal route, and we want.
Speaker 5: A little Johnny chug its way down the field and the ball hit him in the side.
Speaker 6: That's what they were doing.
Speaker 5: They were they were having at the end of the game, they were having Pop Warner fields to it.
Speaker 8: Should the Cowboys players have reacted differently to that.
Speaker 5: These guys don't care, Kurt, they don't care. I shouldn't generalize everyone. A large majority of these players on this football team, and it's it's just a different it's a different generation. They don't care. They don't care. They they they they they worried about like they're they they finished up the finishing touches to their bye week trip. Okay, they'll get to the meetings today and do they gotta do today and they'll have their assignment of houndid days they have off and when they got to you know, they got to come to work today to watch the film.
Speaker 6: But these guys they live.
Speaker 10: It were laughing at double seven. He faked itself. Hey, I am one hundred percent with you. When we used to be getting them three and thirteen whoopings and one in fifteen whoopings, and Coach John said, when we get our opportunity, fellas were coming from some payback and he told us, he say, promise you we wouldn't and I would never ask you to shake some one's hand after game. And I was like, this is my man.
Speaker 7: I am petty, Like, what what do you do?
Speaker 9: If you're the coach of this team? Right, you can only play the players that you have. You're so beat up.
Speaker 4: I don't know if anybody could have.
Speaker 9: I mean, it is what it is on the field, right, If you're the coach of this.
Speaker 4: Team, you're on a one year deal. You've got three ugly, ugly, ugly losses, Like what is that locker what is that side of the building?
Speaker 9: Like this week, I mean it's a bye week, so thank goodness you get some time off, but what is it?
Speaker 4: Have you lost the locker room after a loss like that? Three ugly losses, like, what is what is the vibe over there?
Speaker 6: If I'm the head coach.
Speaker 5: If I was the head coach, I would be trying to convince whoever whatever about the fact that we still have a lot of football left and we're three and three, Like I'm whatever, ugly as it is, We're still on it as it is, We're still in the mix.
Speaker 4: And just turn it around just a little bit where we're now.
Speaker 6: For him, it can't be just lip service right there.
Speaker 5: When these guys come back from their time off, there needs to be something that is visibly tangible that's different offensively and defensively. They have to be able to come into the building and go, oh, this is different from what we've been doing. Oh, this is different from what we've been doing, because that's the only way to kind of reinvigorate the spirits of the guy. Because if I come back off the by and we're back to the same bull, the same bull that we were on before we left, I'm out, bro. I'm like, oh, when you sing I know the Taken beat.
Speaker 4: And you say that, are you talking about like the signs that are hanging around at the schedule.
Speaker 6: The practice is the playbook, the.
Speaker 4: Intensity and practice, all of.
Speaker 5: Them, everything, everything, There has to be tangible differences, Like I have to feel as a player that over this time you're doing something to make you're doing something to make this better. Right, you're talking about looking in the mirastic changes. There has to be drastic changes. You have to come in and say, you know what, guys, here here's the deal, here's here's the we're.
Speaker 6: Gonna we thrown it all out there. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: We gotta beat the Niners because if not, they're gonna embarrass us too. And here's how we're gonna do it. But if you come back in and you give me the same thing that we had before we left, I'm looking at you and like, hey, I've been here for the last couple of years. I know what them boombox Boy's gonna do. And that plan that you was put up on that board, the same one we had the last two or three times we went against them. I'm I can't believe in that. Yeah, you see what I'm saying, Like, I can't believe because I hope that there is enough realization in that locker room where players are saying, I know what, you know what your locker room is you know the talent level. You know, you can stand in front of the press all you want and be like, yeah, we like this and our guys and I'm standing tall, and you know, if you want to jump off jumping all that cool, that's fine. When you go home and you had you and you sitting in your well, I don't know where you're living that nine because he knocked his house down. But if you go home and you sitting in your quiet time, you know what your team is. You know who your team is. You know what it is.
Speaker 6: You know who are the dogs and you know who the pussy cats.
Speaker 7: You know all of that.
Speaker 6: You know all of that.
Speaker 5: And so if you're going to if you're going to be able to convince me as a player that things have changed, I need to We talked about the way Phillips situation when when when when he got fired and Jason Garrett came in, there was a tangible change. The playbook literally changed. And we sat back and it was like, it was this for the last but we can I can get down with this.
Speaker 4: I say, saying it out loud now makes it makes sense. R. I can get down with this because change it was the change, and it was a shock at first because we look you flipping places and you're.
Speaker 7: Saying, what.
Speaker 6: What the hell these plays been?
Speaker 7: Like I ain't.
Speaker 5: Oh, I can get behind this like this looks fun, this looks like we're actually gonna go.
Speaker 6: We're not running the same Harvey routes.
Speaker 5: We're not running on saying if you come back in there and these guys looking at the same up to double slid, Here come to hitch routes, Here come the comebacks. They're gonna be like, dog, what you do over the week. I know I was in Cabo. What you do over the week, that's gonna make me believe that we're gonna be able to have a chance to beat the thing.
Speaker 4: My trip is safe.
Speaker 7: All I know.
Speaker 10: Used the right players too, well, I just don't. I just think, Dak go to the open guy. I don't care how it looks and who what people think.
Speaker 4: Don't don't you.
Speaker 10: You can't force things, make uh trying to say the defense by making a tremendous play, say, if you have to dink and dunk, It's been quarterbacks that have made their living dinking and dunking down the field, two things it does unless the players know that if you're open, I'm gonna get you the ball. And number two it saves your defense, your defenses and shambles. So I'm asking dak Man just make the correct thoat, you know, And I know CD gonna get mad. He have to get mad. He's a competitor. But for the sake of the team, no more bad interceptions.
Speaker 7: I don't care. No more bad interceptions.
Speaker 3: All right, fellas, If you want to see Kurt, tune in on Thursday only before the show room.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow tomorrow because he's going down next two days. Yeah, Tuesday tomorrow only, I got my tea's messed up Tuesday and third tomorrow right before the show, and then Jesse and Nate will be on right after the show. So tune in and I will be right here.
Speaker 7: We will have all news.
Speaker 10: I want y'all to understand. I counseled. Uh oh, Marquis Bell. Yeah, I kind of like he say he cannot answer questions for number seven.
Speaker 4: Are we gonna Are we gonna have him on when we come back?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Yeah, this storm the residue from Detroit at least special.
Speaker 5: It's crazy that you gotta you got the dog, you got a dog fight I want the dog fight. You got in a whooping against Detroit and when you finally got a chance to really come through. Okay, what happened to me? You got the fortnight is looking at you, you like God, that's a that's a that's a daunting task.
Speaker 4: All right, good stuff, fellas glad we were able to at least kind of light light the yeh. Otherwise, thank you, Priscilla.
Speaker 7: What is that thing when we say how do you? How do you? Today?
Speaker 5: I gotta also got to give a shout out to uh, to my boy Jack, Jack, who we all had dinner with, right we went to dinner Jack, Yeah, yeah, and Jack then broke his dang foot ankle man something. He was down there in the Tornados. Man the hurricane, I mean Milton man messed around and broke his foot.
Speaker 11: Brother.
Speaker 5: So so Jack man, get well soon, man, get back healthy, man, Get back.
Speaker 6: On your good foot.
Speaker 4: And then Gilbert Valdez sent me a DM on Instagram and he said, tell Jesse to calm down on the fries and the deep Elm women on his postgame show. Oh yeah, I don't know what that means.
Speaker 10: Whatever that means, Okay, hey Jack, what we'll do is we'll send three pumps down there.
Speaker 7: Since he Chris, thanks for keeping us on the air.
Speaker 3: Josh and Jazz thanks for keeping him company. We will be back tomorrow with a different crew.
Speaker 4: On Hanging with the Boys we Out.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.