Speaker 1: Wind Down with Jane Kramer and I'm Heart Radio podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, ladies, let's have a fun little bonus episode. I'm back from California. Can't tell you why I was there, but it was so much fun. Catherine got to come. I did you guys have face timed? Like I know why Catherine has to be there. But then I have a poem because you guys are on the road together. And I almost facetimed just to be like, Hi, what are we doing? You're like, are we having a secret wind down?
Speaker 1: Don't know about She literally texted me because she's been trying to help me with clothes for the trip, and she's like, okay, I have an extra day tomorrow, like how are you on clothes? And I'm like, I'm in La right now with Jannah. And that's when she was like, wait a minute, I've been building her little capsule. Scotlan has helped me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was so when I got back, I just kind of sat in my closet.
Speaker 1: I've never resonated with the sentence more. Oh.
Speaker 2: I love sitting in my closet. It's usually where I go to cry. But nowadays that was the old the old days. Yeah, but the New Days is. So I was sitting in there because I've got my LA bag that I needed to need to unpack, and then I've got so many different bags. I'm like, do I pack the do I pack two separate bags, like one Honeymoon one Scotland bag because Honeymoon and Scotland are very different temperatures. So I'm like, I feel like I don't want to be bringing all my Scotland clothes to then, but I'm just like looking at that, and then I'm like, all right, then we've got all the favors that were here because it's so expensive to ship things, so I'm like, all right, do I just need to start like taping up these boxes? And then I'm just going through the checklist. So yeah, that's just so this is one of my favorite pastimes, so if you need a little packing organizing. I had to do a lot of corporate events in one of my lives, and I had to also send all my things in a suitcase because shipping's ridiculous. It was going to be a thousand dollars to send two boxes that were for like the people in the rooms. But I'm like, no, no, you're not going to be able to get the little lipball that's in there.
Speaker 1: Sorry about that's about to dry lips.
Speaker 2: I've also done one time we did like a Vegas and then we flew straight to Bahamas to celebrate a friend's birthday, and so I just did color coordinating packing cubes. So I knew that I didn't touch any pink packing cubes while I was in Vegas, and then I moved to pink packing cubes once I got to the Bahamas, so I wasn't like shuffling through or well, here's the question. So if a favor was a candle, said, which you know, they're just like small little potential candles, would you have a candle for each person or one.
Speaker 1: Per couple, one per couple?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say one per couple. Okay, so that takes a little weight away, yeah for sure. Okay, and then what about the bags. That's I still feel like I need to have two bags per person.
Speaker 1: I don't think so I disagree. Yeah really yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Like person who's going to share the but like you don't share a like a travel bag, so who takes the bag?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Like when you're in a room to a room and you're like, oh, cute, here's a cute little but it's well, you guys are getting like the like the actual like tote bags, but like the people in the room. So let's say again excited, but also don't tell me.
Speaker 1: Like the people.
Speaker 2: So the other one is is more of like a like nick or or let's just say like someone's in a room. Let's say Sarah and Kyle, right, they're in a room and there's only one of those. I would I would probably use it for either my makeup or for toiletry stuff like a toiletry bag. Who gets the bag.
Speaker 1: Whoever's in most me, but.
Speaker 2: I feel like they shouldn't have to pick who gets the bag?
Speaker 1: Can Okay? Well, then do two bags things? This is a very Seinfeld episode, by the way, gets the baets the bag, no soup for you. Things that you can't share, maybe do two of but like a candle obviously like a fine candle usually anyways, I'm the candle taker.
Speaker 2: Know, uh huh.
Speaker 1: We can sort this out. But an extra bag isn't going to take up a lot of room either.
Speaker 2: Well, the bags are heavy, they are. That's those were the two boxes. I'll just show you, guys, that would be one thousand dollars a ship. So I'm thinking, okay, I'd like to and I'd have to either wrap all the bags and have that big. I looked up on British airways and you can have three bags per person, but they're heavy. Yeah, so you have to kind of like measure them out, divvy them up. I'm more concerned, like, so, fine, let's handle that. But where when? How is the wedding dress flying? Well, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. It needs to be in a carry on yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: Always always, How I don't have a carry on bag that would like a carrying bag.
Speaker 1: We're going to need one of those. No you need don't you like a gar like a garment bag? Yeah. Haven't you seen people get on airplanes with their wedding dress with like their.
Speaker 2: Where do they go? Because we're not flying first class? We are kind of me with four kids and a baby. Honestly, they might still those aircraft usually have like a closet even in the front that they'll like hang something like that for you.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, we just need to make sure that makes it. I mean, just think about if you don't.
Speaker 2: Have a thing for it, buy one. Yeah, we'll get we can one anywhere conversations that we want at your front door. This is part Yeah, I might just take it to get.
Speaker 1: It monogrammed or that's fine. Yeah, I just need to make sure we have like the essentials in case of lost luggage we need to have.
Speaker 2: Does the veil go in there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All the things that you were going to be wearing to walk down the aisle go with you on the airplane. Okay, let's just say you don't and everything gets lost like my stuff did at your wedding. You just went out, but you know, like and you got it within like two hours. That does not always happen. Also, we're not going to Chicago to Chicago, right, and why did they get limb.
Speaker 2: We are a solid robot away from anything getting to you in Scotland, Yes for sure. And we are taking two flights, so there's a name stop to Scotland.
Speaker 1: Correct, you don't take your hands off of the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well then that just then really through. I wasn't going to bring a bag.
Speaker 1: Well no, it doesn't really throw things off because that makes more room in your suitcase. You're gonna put that in your regular suitcase. That's going to take up a lot of room. Yeah, yeah, Now you just freed up a whole lot of space. Yeah, we've got space.
Speaker 2: Now, we've got space for bags, and we have a guarantee, which I like more than anything. So what else would I put in the garment bag? So my dress?
Speaker 1: Your shoes in the bag? Yeah, girl, Cramer killing us, you're killing us. Smalls. Really anything that you is like essential unless you want to go buy new shoes worst case.
Speaker 2: Which I alway, Glasgow does have some really.
Speaker 1: Okay, so maybe not to choose if you're finding running.
Speaker 2: Again or any Bard of Scotland for example, for sure? What about the kids?
Speaker 1: Then? Would I have to pack the kids as close like Julie's Flower World dress? I would you? Guys?
Speaker 2: Does a luggage bag hold like a luggage because I've only seen I don't think it holds that. How many how many dresses and stuff can you put in there? Just you don't keep talking a vacuum seal those two? If you wanted to pack it, you could, I think you can, honestly, Just I have a flight attendant friend, let me ask, I honestly think the garment bag, like I've seen a million of those in airports where women are carrying their wedding dress. And then I've seen them in first class make room in that little closet for like something to hang something special, like, so a lot.
Speaker 1: Of them will fold too, but you probably don't. Like these are garment bags that fold, but like you know, it's just like a came it back. Uh huh do I sometimes forget we're podcasting and we're just talking. Sorry, I'm driving and my car listening to this. I'm like, can we.
Speaker 2: I don't get I'm getting my dress back. That's also fun. I need a text here. It's a little altering it.
Speaker 1: I make my hands sweat our dresses game though they did, which is good news because I didn't think we were going to get those Sometimes he dresses. He looks beautiful. I'm excited. I love them.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll make sure Tom carried to and then ja, I see a few weeks coming up soon very soon, okay, very soon again. So you guys, I'm binging a show right now. Alan has by the way figured out or has starting to know my personality, my personality more because like, for example, when I read I'm like Giffen's latest book, that was the first time I've read a book around him and I go away like for at least a week and I just deep dive into a book. So usually with good I don't want to hang. But no, like, I'm just like, that's just when I get sucked into something, I'm like, I go down. So now I'm in this show. I thought it was a new show. It's not a new show. It's just a new show on Netflix. But I am just like locked in.
Speaker 1: Oh what is it?
Speaker 2: It's called Your Honor.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've seen it. It's so good. Two up, two seasons.
Speaker 2: I it's taking. I kind of think I'm going to Google to see what the ending is because I can't handle it. And I know we just talked about this too in the last podcast, but I just literally can't handle I'm like, I don't tell me, tell me, are you still in this first season? I'm on the first season. I am on like episode seven. I watched half of it this morning and then the kids came down and I was like, oh, guys, there's.
Speaker 1: A there's not a third episode right now. I need to I mean season, I need to know if there's going.
Speaker 2: To be a third season is did it leave you on a cliffhanger. You know I don't remember, see because pleaset time it happens. He's like, I should don't remember. I never can remember, but I'm like, I need you to. I need you to remember because that Google's going to remind me.
Speaker 1: What I do remember and not to like disappoint. Is like a lot of things, first seasons way better than the second season.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, well, because I feel like it's one of those things where I was shocked that it had that it had a second season, like this would be such a good, just straight mini series. So I haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: Is it scary?
Speaker 2: Is it suspenseful? It's a Brian Cranston, and who's fantastic. I saw him at a restaurant when we were in New York and he was just absolutely lovely to everybody. Loved seeing that end. But this show is so good. It's so good.
Speaker 1: It's like a suspenseful Yes. Is it like mystery?
Speaker 3: I mean, miss well, suspenseful mystery, blood and stuffy little not Okay, it's not like something anarchy or yeah, but I loved it, so I like deep driving on that.
Speaker 1: Right now, I need a new show. I mean, I'm desperate. There's nothing. I just watched Fall Guy and I'm obsessed. Oh I haven't watched that yet, Kat, Yeah tonight and.
Speaker 2: Text me after Okay, so good. I'm really wanting to go see uh that the movie that with the kids inside?
Speaker 1: So are you do it tomorrow?
Speaker 2: I'm ready for whenever I think Alan might want to see it. But sometimes, yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: I will say a lot of it is over the younger kid's head. It was like geared towards Emmy's age.
Speaker 2: Does it feel like good groundwork though that they're just even getting exposed to, like the words, and there's.
Speaker 1: A lot of there's there's a lot of controversy around it. I really liked it, I think because it's big time about anxiety. Great you know, and so yes, y'all will love I loved it. I love it. Yeah, I think that there was a few things that it didn't bother me, but it bothered some people because like, like it has emotions, and there's.
Speaker 2: Like that's the whole thing that shows about like core memories emotions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, but I'm saying it has emotions like this is male emot It didn't this was one second of the movie, mind you, and you probably wouldn't even pick up on it. It's like no male emotions and female emotions and they were different, so that kind of people a little. And then this girl's was kind of combined emotions. I don't know. It's so good though, and it's really good. Like Ramsey didn't get half of it, but it was like Emmy's age for sure. Was Ramsey bored? No, she liked it? Yeah, okay, I know she definitely like it. But I mean it's like about puberty. I mean, and it's it doesn't talk a lot about that, but it also kind of does. It's like she's twelve, she's going through pubert or thirteen, she's going through puberty. She wakes up like angry and like and then she's happy and then you know, she's like all over the place and it says it has like a sign that talks about going through puberty and stuff. So it's a little bit older than you think, but it's still a great movie and entertaining for the littles because we'd be taken. Yeah. I mean, I don't know about five. I have no idea, but I mean, yeah, still like cartoonish, so yeah, I think they'd still like it. It's a great movie.
Speaker 2: I liked it, or are we just going to see it by ourselves? I really want to see it. Anxiety captains, I want to take to say the kids. Yeah, I've only read good things, but I've only read friend reviews like right, and I have a lot of therapist friends. Like one of my best girlfriends in Michigan is in that industry, that line of work, I should say, and she is like raving.
Speaker 1: It really brought up a lot of good conversation too. I mean Ramsey not as much, but with like Emmy, you know, we we talked about and we've never really really talked about anxiety because I don't feel like she like has major anxiety, but through the movie we saw she's like I do kind of get this weird feeling sometimes. And because it talked about like staying, it's just different things that it gave us a lot to talk about. I love good well.
Speaker 2: And with Emmy being twelve almost thirteen year levels of hormones of things that are capping at the age and increase anxiety.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, I know a lot of and that's basically what it was about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of iones. That's the whole thing with anxiety for sure. Woofties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a lot. That's good.
Speaker 2: I finished Bridgerton and Queen Charlotte. Has everybody watched Queen Charlotte. I thought you said you weren't going to finish it. It's it's essential, Okay. I'm one hundred percent getting Alan started at it because after I deep dive on your honor, he had asked, and this was a window, an opening, and you took it. He goes, have you started watching Bridgerton yet? And I was like, are you inquiring? Because you want to start it with me? It's pretty sexy. Queen Charlotte was really really really beautiful and romantic.
Speaker 1: I heard it was great. It's it's like, really wonderful. I can't say enough good things.
Speaker 2: I do hear though the controversy. Someone I've been hearing the controversy of season three. I don't know because I haven't watched.
Speaker 1: It, but I wonder what are they saying.
Speaker 2: Someone told me that they're pushing, they're trying to force things, but I don't know. I don't even know what they meant.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they mean either, didn't I didn't ask because I wasn't. I was like, ah, I just want it to be my own, like I wanted to make up my Richard Wait, which one Bridgerton Bridrichard the third season? I mean I could see something that they're pushing, but I think it I could understand why I didn't really pick up on it, because it just feels like life for us maybe interesting. Yes, watch and let us know. There's a mom guilt question here. And I kind of want to direct this towards Catherine, not trying to call you out or anything, but I feel like, is there a little guilt happening with Ramsey?
Speaker 1: Is there a little guilt happening with Ramsey? Oh? Because I'm not with her as much?
Speaker 2: Well, and then I noticed you post about it, and then you did something else with her. I was like, I wonder if she's having a tug.
Speaker 1: Well I did something else with her because the other two big kids are gone, got it?
Speaker 3: But I mean.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say guilty. I think that's kind of how our life plays out and how it is. Wait, what was the post? So basically that was more about like, is that okay? Sorry? I was just totally fine, No, it's good. Yeah. So basically the post was that, like, I got to be at the ball field all day with Ramsey on Saturday. Nick was there with her on Friday while I took who did I even take at this point, Cayden to a camp. They've all been all over the place. I had to get Emmy to the beach, to her friends to the beach, Cayden to camp. So anyway, so I got to be with her all day on Saturday. Nick not there, which is usually not the case. It is usually that I am with Emmy at cheer ninety percent of the time, and he gets softball duty and then Cayden's like how do we get him there? And how do we get to see them? Kind of thing, you know. So I don't necessarily feel guilty because it's kind of where our lives are. And I understand that Nick is not going to go and sit with Amy at cheer as much as she's there. You know, that's just kind of how our reality is. But yes, it's been nice. The big kids are gone now focus can be just on Ramsey this week, so I have taken more advantage of that, And like, you know, there's part of me that just is tired and just wants to like whatever, But I'm like, a great I've got to spend like, I've got to spend some quality time with her because I don't get it as much with her, for sure, but I don't.
Speaker 2: And does that peace pull at you because you don't spend as much time with her as the other.
Speaker 1: Ones, Yeah, for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've had these from a lot of moms with the same gap though. Yeah, Love's little bestie down the street is the youngest of the three, and you know, loves our oldest. So there's a lot of like her coming to play, we play with, you know, go to our house, just because she feels the same way.
Speaker 1: She's like, she just goes along to get along. Yeah. Well, and you know, you look at it and it's like, right now, Cayden might not get the most of our attention, but he was the first. He got like so much attention, you know, I mean, he got all the things day. He's fifteen, okay, and he's easier to be like, all right, you can ride with so and so. I mean some of his friends are already driving, and if I'm comfortable with them, they'll take them to practice or they'll do whatever. So that's easier and he's all over the place. Emmy's is just not as easy, you know, it's just with what she does. But I did when Emmy was leaving, it was interesting. I was like, wait, this is weird that you're leaving because I'm always with her, Emmy Emmy like, I'm always with her, and so I was like, my little bestie's leaving, Like that's what I hang out with all the time, you know, So it is weird. But I mean I probably should feel a little bit more guilty. I mean, I try to be at everything for everyone. It's just like, I mean, I am pretty dang close. I mean, I do whatever I can to be at every important thing. And then I saw you, like playing Sorry with her, So that was like another thing. I thought, that's what you were talking. What was the second thing? I thought you meant? The song?
Speaker 2: I was like, it was this softball thing. And then like there's something else again to grab Sorry? Was it a subconscious when you.
Speaker 1: Grab that game? I do too. I love game. Let's play a game of deep regret. It's called Sorry. But I honestly loved her. I honestly start If I ever feel that way about that, I'm like, you know, I love that Nick and Ramsey have that relationship because sometimes I look and I go, hey, Nick, like you need to take Emmy tonight, which is not on him, it's on me, you know. But I'm like, because y'all need to spend more time together. It's something about that daughter and like and dad that I'm just so grateful they have that close relationship. And it doesn't bother Ramsey. She's not like, you know, why weren't you there? Like I'm there ninety percent of the time. But if I'm not, she knows I'm dealing with the other kids.
Speaker 2: Because yeah, I feel like outsiders, right, Ramsey and Nick are.
Speaker 1: Always always together, they are. Yeah, absolutely, Yeah, that's just kind of how a lot of it here would do with Emmy's Yeah, Emmy's what she makes in her life. Yeah, it's hard, this struggles hard.
Speaker 2: Three kids is interesting. It's taught me a lot already, even just in a year of doing three.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just think that all you can do is be it everything that you can. I mean, that is my top priority, and when you can't, I don't. Truthfully, I usually am not that hard on myself about it. Like I try to do everything I can and it's my priority. But like if I am with another kid, then it is what it is. I chose to have three kids, we had two parents. You know, your business brain really works well for me a lot of time. Okay, w w KD.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going to have Alan on and talk about, you know, some wedding stuff, but I kind of want to ask you guys without him first, if that's okay, A few things that I'm wanting to know and like maybe talk it out before like we.
Speaker 1: Get him on.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeahs okay, Uh, what are y'all thoughts on? Because I've been thinking about this the night before the wedding because normally you don't spend the night right with your fiance the night before the wedding. Oh, I hadn't thought about this, but like there's no other room to be separate, and then like who watches Roman?
Speaker 1: You know, it's a little to get the night before together. Yeah, I mean, I mean you don't have a choice.
Speaker 2: So like I shouldn't like go sleep on a couch or I think that the worst thing we could do. Correct, because your maids of honor are really going to go through in the next day. Committee, we would like you to be well rested exact and okay, so that's so that's she knows me. So that's not going to be like a weird thing then, like it's not superstitious like to not to then sleep together.
Speaker 1: I think, well I would can you sleep next to each other and not together?
Speaker 2: You know that? Yeah, Yeah, we're not going to do the I mean, I think if we're going to be really traditional, we kind of knocked that out of a few things off ahead of time. Yeah, I think, yeah, I think it's fine. I do too, I would say. So what we did though, is like that morning he was just gone and I didn't see him all day.
Speaker 1: Yes, and that's important.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love you by see you later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you don't know some device just very like okay, because you've got to get the like the.
Speaker 2: Missing many Sydney said to go sleep on a couch, Sidney like twenty are you just saying that said?
Speaker 1: Or what I was saying that was so funny? Why would you sleep on a couch? There's no way. She thinks. I don't need you and your healthy joints telling me we're to sleep. That's what I was thinking. The bride's not sleeping on the couch maybe the groom.
Speaker 2: No, I would never do that.
Speaker 1: Talent. Well, this is a good start to marriage. He slept on enough pull out couches in the hospitals, in the hospital, bless that's fine.
Speaker 2: So okay, here's another thing. Because we've been talking about the vows so usps, so I'm obviously writing the vows. I think I had someone wrote my vows to Mike.
Speaker 1: Why oos no, like Sarah I think I like texted Sarah Bryce and was like, I can't think about I can't never rom in silence for the red flags like I couldn't. Like, Okay, you don't have to write your own vowel retrospect, just say it's such a gift.
Speaker 2: Even I think I wrote some of them. But you know that tracks like I Janna, just maybe you start thinking about that. I would die if you start your brows and you're like, I say your name.
Speaker 1: No, No, he wants to.
Speaker 2: I want to, and I have a full, like outline of the things I want to say, but I feel like if I don't write it down, I'll forget it right and then but then I'm I get nervous. I'm I'm nervous already thinking about saying that in front of everybody.
Speaker 1: Duh, to my life. I do not want to do a speech. It's terrible. Again, what did I say, You don't I don't want freaking out the entire time, right, No, no, but see, like that is a real thing. Yeah, A lot of people are terrified of saying these kinds and.
Speaker 2: I have like social anxiety in small settings, even with people I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think you should write it. Okay, this is what I'll say. I think writing it down.
Speaker 2: Sorry, the Scottish people aren't going to understand us anyways.
Speaker 1: Oh that's true. Or our humor no drunk so drunk by the time. It's sorry, I don't even know what we're saying. Kat we really well. I was talking.
Speaker 2: We were talking to the planner about the table seating. That's like with the seats, I go, yeah, we kind of meshed everyone in with different people so that people got to know each other, and the ladies like or not understand each other the entire dinner.
Speaker 1: And I was like, probably maybe the most quiet dinner for president. I think writing down vows is special and reading them is. It's a good I'm going to keep us. I gotta do I maneuver and keep us full steam ahead, right.
Speaker 2: I think it's special to have them written down in your handwriting, so then you have a copy of them and you can frame them or give it to them later, like anniversary.
Speaker 1: Gift or something sweet.
Speaker 2: I agree, I told them we should frame them. But is it okay that I read it from the paper?
Speaker 1: Yes? On the way, yeah, one hundred percent all the time.
Speaker 2: Okay. So you also don't want a hard copy that you didn't read to give to him later because that just feels like a transcript. That's weird too, you know, yeah, because I would just feel like I'd just start crying and then forget what.
Speaker 1: I was going to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that is just a very like you gave Catherine the grace, which I think is worth pointing out publicly. You told Catherine she does not have to give a speech if it would make her day feel anxious, because you want her to enjoy the day.
Speaker 1: I would give.
Speaker 2: Yourself the same advice. You do have to give the speech, but I think like whatever makes you just feel like calm and like takes pressure off.
Speaker 1: I think people read them all the time. They do.
Speaker 2: My thing is Alan doesn't want to have a piece of paper. So then sorry you I know, but it's zecana like, well, you are good at remembering line, I'm not. He's better than I am.
Speaker 1: Can he just not have a paper and make you feel a little bit more comfortable? Like? Could he just have a paper? Since it would make you feel more comfortable? But I also, you know, like a fake paper, like a top paper, go back? But I also you know, you know what, like because he doesn't want to, you're afraid to ask.
Speaker 2: I don't know it would it look weird if like I'm the only one pulling up.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm saying, have him also have paper? Yeah, I understand that he may not want to, but if it makes you feel more comfortable, have a little prop for him. I have some bullet points, buddy, Yeah something.
Speaker 2: I don't think it looks weird if you have one and he doesn't. I think it's just comfortability, right, be thinking of things to ask him for the Okay, thanks, let's take a break, and then I've got a fun little idea. Nervous, how well you know the bride? This is our little shower game. We have a little shower game.
Speaker 1: Shower No, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Like I know absolutely not.
Speaker 1: That's right. I don't know. Are we behind? I forget all the things we're supposed to be doing? These things? Can we everybody to read? Turned to our bachelorette party here live on Wine.
Speaker 2: This is our wine down bridle Shower episode.
Speaker 1: How well you know the bride? No?
Speaker 2: I don't need a bachelotte party, guys. And do we have any time? No?
Speaker 1: As if we said, hey, we're going someone like to go on a bachelor party. There's a bacheltte party.
Speaker 2: We can go to Chicago tomorrow so I can get my pernuvo scam. And we're back with my bridle shower now on air. Oh, how well do you know the bride? Here we go, I'm ready. Cat's Glenn nailed the lightning round. Keep keep scoring, keep answer whenever we have to raise our hand. Nope, just lightning round. Say it out loud and if you get it right, I'll tell you and then you have to you you keep the score? Okay, here go, No, you don't even you don't put a hand up.
Speaker 1: Christ just have that ready? Oy? Have it ready?
Speaker 2: Who is in a celebrity crush?
Speaker 1: Charlie Haunham didn't know Alan Russell. I already is a solid football player. Can I get a half point? Nope? Okay, I would no kidding.
Speaker 2: I cannot convince an sir Alan would have given me a point.
Speaker 1: It's fine.
Speaker 2: What does Alan do that annoys her? Tries on clothes in dressing rooms at stories, wear socks all the time, tiny socks.
Speaker 1: Wear those tiny socks all the time? No one, No, I know, okay, I know there's more. Wait, it does annoy you the most or just annoy you.
Speaker 2: I don't mind that he tries on clothes in the dressing room. I do.
Speaker 1: My point out for myself is that weird.
Speaker 2: It doesn't bother me, you know, I think that's lovely.
Speaker 1: He's more proactive than I am because I just would return it or give it to you guys.
Speaker 2: If it doesn't fit me.
Speaker 1: You know, he has patience, You don't, right.
Speaker 2: What annoys me is he is slow? Oh painfully slow?
Speaker 1: Sometimes? Wait is this your game? Because I think we can each give each other a point for the same is present? Slow? Oh glacial?
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'll go to the grocery store because I'm like, if not, I won't see it for two hours. Yeah yeah, or just like there's no urgency like, remember something happened, like when you forgot something on the point, like just just turns around.
Speaker 1: Just's just you know, no urgency, so sexy, it's so sexy, it's so so the jetway breeze is blowing in his hair. I'm like a photo. We were just on set too, that happened. It's like they call and I'm like, I don't.
Speaker 2: Like when someone calls me, like Janna on set. I'm like, yes, let's go. Like I'm not like, I'm like the person, not like because she knows too. Like I like when it's someone they want me on set, I will get up, I will go. It's time to work. And I'm like, so I was like, I'm like, I gotta go, Like, I gotta go meet me. I'm I really deal with this a lot.
Speaker 1: I get it now. And mine does think is the one I should have known. Mine thinks he can hustle. All right, nobody gets a point on that one.
Speaker 2: You have one point, though, don't lose your score. It's I love you, honey. He doesn't listen, but if you did, I love you. I mean, that's very sexy.
Speaker 1: Good thing. That's yeah, it's not a bad thing. You know what I mean it's aggravating. We could all slow down. We should all slow down. Sometimes we could slow down. They get speed up. They need the meddle. Meet in the middle. Fair fair, yeah, so fair, so fair. Maybe I should write something like that in my vows, like yeah, pretty funny. We might be the only ones that laugh.
Speaker 2: But that's okay, that's fine. I know I shouldn't like o'k at him. If we could just meet in the middle. Who who said I love you first? Jane or Allen Alan?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 2: Good job, give yourself both pins.
Speaker 1: Who is janis? Whoa?
Speaker 2: What was Jana's first job?
Speaker 1: Did you have Fridays? I don't know. I made it up. It was a waitressing technically. Did you have all before you went to New York? On all my children?
Speaker 2: Sure did?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Applebee's you have three? I had one? No one won.
Speaker 2: My first job was at the Greek Island. I knew that.
Speaker 1: You knew it. Yeah, I know, Dairy Queen or Greek Island. That's what we never heard of Michigan.
Speaker 2: All right, So it's only just still love that job. I get justified from the ceremony. If I don't score on this, you need to at least get five. Here we go, I have sweaty hand. What is my signature drink? Order?
Speaker 1: Came as red wine obviously.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys kind of both go Where is Jannel's happy place?
Speaker 1: Closet? That no beach up North Michigan. Amen are the beach's incredible?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Says the girl that I don't even go to my happy place. You just stay here and work. But my happy happy place. Safe place and happy place are two different things. In this case, safe place was the close. What do we got? Three?
Speaker 2: Three, three and three?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Is Jana or Alan messire?
Speaker 1: Jana? I don't hurt your feelings? You right? No? Yeah, y'all look at shoot. I should know this.
Speaker 2: It's the eggs on the counter leaving stuff out. I will put things away, you guys, he made egg I will say this. I will say this. Let me just defend him. We are both like very well at like being putting things away. But I will say if it comes to leaving things out, he has like stuff in his office that just in corners or in the room, and it's like, no, I will, but I like this is pretty even. So yeah, we both get a point four four? Okay, I'll give it to him because I think we think you are different things. What does Janna love most about Alan?
Speaker 1: Oh? God, his intentionality? Both we both get to qualified to define a round which is made of honor?
Speaker 2: Better cook jan.
Speaker 1: Obviously?
Speaker 2: Yeah, night owl, early bird?
Speaker 1: You guys both get. Thank you we do. We're both at six. God, y'all are both early, but he's probably more. He's an early bird. I think he's later than you. Yeah, but I say he's early bird. Are both early bird? Is he late? Is he night owl and early bird? Which sleep does he require? I think they're both Grandma's and Grandpa's. That got a bit early? Yeah, he gets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you both went great. What is my guilty pleasure?
Speaker 1: I wish you had some red wine. That's about it. No, you say cheese dip and wings, but it's not pad tie.
Speaker 2: I would have gone with cheese tip, but you didn't.
Speaker 1: You didn't commit to the answer because you say that, but it's not really what kind of cheese day? Because I because I could get ten points for that, because there's no more true to the fact that you say it, but you don't ever eat it.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because I know it's not good for me, because I'm saying you don't have one. Yeah, so what is my yeah?
Speaker 1: That used to?
Speaker 2: I mean, what's she'll say it is?
Speaker 1: But she won't eat it? Do I even have one? No, it's been guilty pleasure red wine. No, it's the only thing that you I mean I say that. Let me take that back. You will eat cheese dip. It's not like you haven't eaten cheese dip. You do eat cheese step.
Speaker 2: Why are we not calling it kseocause we're I don't know, all right, we'll just give that one favorite movie of all time?
Speaker 1: Oh god, Oh, don't look at me. I know I know it, and I just don't. I can't think of it.
Speaker 2: You have so many Nope, I don't. I have one off all time notebook. I can get myself a half point by saying we're still streaming Gasla by my husband.
Speaker 1: Wow, guys, I can't remember it.
Speaker 2: No, you woul't get it?
Speaker 1: Oh I no, stop, well god, because I know it. What is it called? It's the period piece? She would do it. She wants to do a movie like this. Oh my god, I can picture it. I still get it. What is it?
Speaker 2: I don't think she gets it?
Speaker 1: Is it not? It? I don't know she does, that is it? It's so I have I have a three way tie. That's always I was gonna really give you stop describing and we both want So there's three right, Pride and prejudice that's the one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cutting edge and uh the freaking Julia Roberts nodding hill.
Speaker 1: Those are my top three. But I thought I was gonna embarrass myself that that wasn't the right name of it. I'm really proud of myself on the Pride and Prejudice one that I just can't think of that.
Speaker 2: I just knew it was like a super chick flick, but I couldn't remember. If I could be on one TV show, what would it be?
Speaker 1: Oh, do you have one? Mm hm, well like digital anarchy? Yeah, that would have been nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't know what then? Okay, does Alan?
Speaker 1: Okay is?
Speaker 2: Does Janna and Alan have any pet names? At the college? There?
Speaker 1: Warrior?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: You don't call you that?
Speaker 1: No? No, no?
Speaker 2: What's what's the scourges? Right now?
Speaker 1: Eight? At seven? I know I ended on seven at some point, but I think I'm at eight. Having said that, can we go back to the fact that he does call you warrior? He doesn't. He's like, he's not he's not like what a warrior?
Speaker 2: And he hasn't called me yet like.
Speaker 1: My little warrior. Did I make you? Didn't? You didn't make me? Is warrior but a little worried, but not like hey babe, like you babe or it's very it's very empty.
Speaker 2: I something like he calls me like warrior. Okay, well I guess Catherine one. We were pretty close though, pretty good. Do you know my favorite number is your favorite number?
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 1: And I have two? Oh good? Eight?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say two thirteen thirteen, yep, eight, it's my square. We've we've got some pop culture ones. So I'll just read him out and you guys can give your opinion if you'd like. Oh, justin Timberlink, do you d wy get an Uber gift card?
Speaker 1: He doesn't even need a gift card. Get a driver to pick him up. But I am kind of like, why are we talking about this so much? Not like us in general, but everyone, because I don't know, it's interesting. The bartender said that he only had one drink. Did you see that? I'm a very smart bartender to say something like that to protect his own ass. I would like to say I can't get him anymore.
Speaker 2: In a household where this was a thing, and so my tolerance is probably my view of this is zero tolerance.
Speaker 1: So I abide with the law on this one. And I think it's inexcusable.
Speaker 2: Have you ever driven a car with one drink? If I have, it would be well after, like I'm a psychopath about this, have you? But I just grew up in such a way that I yeah, listen. The thing is that they don't give dwis if you're not over the legal limit.
Speaker 1: Well, he didn't do a breathalyzer, so they don't know. Then how did they take him in because he didn't pass the sobriety test. And they can take you in if you refuse correct which you're supposed to refuse the breathalyzer, is what you're told. I've been told like from people that I have had, all my high school friends who have had d d US. Whatever the difference is between a d w I and a DUI. I still don't know what is it. There's a difference between a DUI and a d w I don't know what it is though. Oh I don't know that either. But apparently like if you're in trouble for you're not supposed to take They tell you not to take the breathalyzer. It's just not But I don't know. There's a lot of people out there driving. I mean, I again, I have no tolerance with that too. I mean he needs to you know, he deserves a consequence. Does he apologize?
Speaker 2: I haven't followed up with any of this because he has an opportunity to release an example.
Speaker 1: Ork doesn't use the term d UI, so it's the same thing. It was just that he was in New York Secretary of State. And what's it? Because we do here? Ours is too different? D U, I d wi? What's that? What's the place called that we go get our license here? The UH car registration p DMB SO in Michigan, it's called Secretary of State. Oh, I'm very official. We had to go there. We had to go there anyways, Okay.
Speaker 2: Kim Kardashian says she only has ten years left or she'll look good. So on Thursday's new episode, if you watch The Kardashians, I haven't watched this Yesterday, Kim joins her lifeer group of friends for dinner to share some exciting and turns out the raality star and fashion moguls taking steps to further her acting career after her turn as sinister celebrity publicist in The American Horror Story she says. Kim says that this new acting journey, however daunting, fits into her ten year career plan perfectly. I can do a movie a year, she explains to the camera's lap. I've got about ten years where I still look good. So that's all I've got in me, and then I'll take some time off. I disagree she has ten years left. So where I can agree with her on how old is she? Cramer, She's got to be forty Hey, Siri, Hey Siri? Nope, yeah, hey how old is Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 1: Forty three?
Speaker 2: Oh so in ten years fifty three? Where I'll agree with her? Where she says, So, I don't agree that. So if you're just let's just look at a headline, right, So there's headline and then there's like truth to what she said in there. So the headline is she only has ten years left or she'll look good. I disagree with that. I think she's fifty three. She'll look great when she's sixty three, she'll look amazing. She's always going to look beautiful, right, I think age is beautiful in women. Where I will pull this is I can do a movie a year. I've got about ten years where I still look good. So I still again to her quote, I got ten years where I STILLOK good. You'll still look good at fifty three. Here's the thing. I'll just kind of like pull on the other side of things in the acting world, There'll be less roles in ten years.
Speaker 1: What I was going to ask.
Speaker 2: So I look at it and go, all right, I'm forty. I probably have another five years of doing of being the lead girl for a Christmas movie or something like that. When I hit about forty five forty six, i'll be playing them the mom most likely to the lead girl.
Speaker 1: God, I gotta get it.
Speaker 2: So my roles start to change, my income will change, my career path will change because I don't foresee a show being written for fifty year old women. Yeah, so that's the sucky part of all this. Yeah, right, unless I my dream come true that I get on a procedural and they I am like the old doctor fab dreams dreams. But that's that's the unfortunate part. Of the industry.
Speaker 1: I think Kim will do well in acting. I really enjoyed her in SNL. I think she's great. She did a great job.
Speaker 2: I thought, I think she's so good.
Speaker 1: Well, did anyone watch her on American Horror Story? I didn't.
Speaker 2: I don't watch that show.
Speaker 1: I don't either, But that's what it came from, is you know she did that, and then I think the someone involved in that show was also was like, ooh, had an idea for a show, and then she wrote an idea for a show and sold it to Netflix according to the that's awesome show. So little go get her that. I will say, love him or hate them or I don't, I don't care. I don't have a strong opinion whatsoever. She does not stop.
Speaker 2: I know she's a hustler. She works all there, inspiring. Didn't she just get her a law degree? She still has to take her bar okay, yeah, but still working on that. But struggling with her kids, aren't we Yeah? Also forty three and not gain a lot of degrees.
Speaker 1: So I just want to know that.
Speaker 2: I think that's all the hot topics we got this time. You guys, this was a fun little episode. Well boy, saturdayn't get nodding Hill? Yeah, okay, should I work on your work on your speech?
Speaker 1: There, bibs, work on your speech? Yeah, you really should.
Speaker 2: Started.
Speaker 1: We're doing a flash dance.
Speaker 2: Have you started anything?
Speaker 3: We can?
Speaker 1: You go with the kilt line though? Is it?
Speaker 2: But it's so good?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: I mean I have it in there as like optional, but I need to like get in and meet the people too, because I'm feeling a little like I just as I know we think I'm funny.
Speaker 1: It's okay, they want understand. There's a whole head table. Have you started or are you gonna opt to? I haven't decided what I'm doing, but I can't think about it yet because then I'll have I'll be anxious between now and then, so I at least have to push it off a little bit. Yeah. We could also just do something together very easily, collab. Okay, I start TVD and then put it every other line, every other line if you related that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, love you guys, to see you next week.
Speaker 1: Love you, bye bye