Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Bet three six five. Make sure if you're gonna place your bets, you do it with our sponsor Bet three six five and use that promo code leading Off. When you do bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. The Welsh and I doing much better in the bets yesterday. Back on track. Welsh is red hot, he is in fluego. I am back to life as well. The home run calls just continue to shine for Joey P. They're so bright. Welsh and I gotta put the shades on because you can't even see the kid, see because the home run calls. And I heard it was controversy, you know, because it was a double header and people don't like the double header things, and it's difficult to which I say, Hey, I brought this contest over here when I came to Fantasy Pros. So I kind of feel like full heeled joe P. Zapia can take any home run he wants. That wasn't the second game, which was not the makeup game, So as far as I'm concerned, I'm taking the home run and Welsh in honor of WrestleMania. I'm gonna cut a promo here. There's nothing you can do about it.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you.
Speaker 3: We had a group chat and we had Wonky in there saying like, oh, too bad, this doesn't count. I can't believe it. I'm gonna defend Joe. I'm gonna defend Joe. We were clear. We were pretty clear again yesterday. I even said I even made it clear.
Speaker 2: I was like, Joe, you know you're.
Speaker 3: Only getting the second part of the doubleheader, and you're like, oh yeah, I know I should get them all. But I can only go corrected you, and no one corrected you, so you know what, I'm putting it on the board.
Speaker 2: I don't care what I don't. I agree with you, I don't care what anybody says. You can take that.
Speaker 3: Homer and you can be at the top of the board. I'm not even on the board anymore. I stink so hard I'll never get a home run call again.
Speaker 2: I'm the worst. I'm the worst home run caller of all time.
Speaker 1: No, no, very well. On the betting, make sure you're following Welsh on betting pros. But I got a lot of baseball to get to you today. And look, this is fun, guys, goals. It's not like I can win the bat anyway I work here, So this is just about me trolling you and having fun. This is just pride and nonsense and entertainment. So like, no, it's a home run contest. It's not like I'm gonna win the Vlad bat. And you know what, maybe maybe I will. Maybe that's what's gonna happen. Maybe I'm gonna take this so seriously that I'm gonna say, you know what, if I am at the top of the board, I do win. It doesn't say that like employees can't just as the winner of the home run contest. I'm in the home run contest. So I don't know, Welsh, maybe there's a line there.
Speaker 3: And then when everybody gets mad and you'll just be like, look at my bat and then snap it over your leg. In September, hey, how are you holding up? By the way her little earthquake on the East coast, there was an earthquake in New Jersey, not the first one I've experienced a New Jersey, believe it or not, but certainly one of the bigger ones.
Speaker 1: A very weird way to start your late morning. Everything was very calm, and they know the whole house is shaking. My neighbors coming up and say your house was my house is everything? Nope, it's an earthquake. And then of course you turn on the news and yeah, four point eight in New Jersey, So good times there. I think it's because the earth is moving. Knowing that I'm going to be attending WrestleMania. Thing's getting earth is moving.
Speaker 3: Was the earth shaking from you making a Game two double header home run call and the collective groaning and crying about all of it. I'm in California, by the way, so I'm like, ha ah, you little East Coasters in your little earthquakes.
Speaker 1: Are you scared? Yeah, I mean this day in the park for you, probably. But you could see the board right now if you want to see the board there, it is oh way up to three already. Oh man, you're gonna love my weekend call too. So that is six homers in three days if you're keeping score at home, and I am. Let's get to the other headline. So Pi Alonzo hits a home run, the Mets win a game. How awesome. Plus the booty Man Jose bhutto one earned run? Did you six sittings? I told you, I told you about the booty Man. The booty Man's a thing.
Speaker 2: Your boots? Did you see that? What was it? Got?
Speaker 3: Its Nemo linn door and god it's somebody else like three for fifty five?
Speaker 2: Like how bad? What is going on with your Mets offense?
Speaker 3: And do you are you at all worried at all worried about specifically a guy like Lindor. It's been like heavy overreaction season. He has looked atrocious and bad and your Mets offense has been so bad. Good for you guys picking up a win and everything like that. But are you worried about Lindor?
Speaker 1: Ah? No, I'm not. I mean, look like Lindor can be streaky at times. I think the baseball card stats will be there at the end of the day. I think it was a rough start. I think a lot of this stopping and starting and not playing is really tough too. And guys, I mean, how many games have they had rained out already in postponed? You know what I mean? Like, that's not a good rhythm coming out of spring training to go into oh yeah, opening Day, that's not happening. Then you have a game, and then you're not playing two days later. I mean, it's been a lot of that. So I'm not worried at all because I think it's been so bizarre. And yes, Freddie Dinger, I am the final Boss. That's me. Uh and uh yeah, that's just a good shir for you.
Speaker 2: Should pick that up at WrestleMania this weekend.
Speaker 1: The fine, you know, I might. I'm at Cody cry baby, but I do believe that if the Final Boss. I do have the Acknowledge Me shirt. I was gonna wear it today, but I think at some point I'm gonna wear it on the weekend. So maybe on Monday we get some more homers from my next guy, I'll wear the acknowledge me shirt. All right, we have to acknowledge this. We had some inside information on this and we kind of shared it on one of the podcasts towards the end of the very end tail end of the season that Urie Perez was not going to pitch in twenty twenty four. We had that on good authority, and now we all know Uri Perez Tommy John so he has done for the season, hopefully back at some point next year, him, Sandy al Contra, all those guys are out. This just means to me that Max Meyer is a definitive AD this week like he is, and he is still flooding out in most of your leagues fifty percent roster right now right around there. To me, he's a MUSTAD because I don't see him going away anytime soon. Puck has been terrible to me. That's the big takeaway fantasy wise. I don't know what you want to say about long term with Eurie Perez, because look, Perez was you know, I think what top three prospers in baseball for pitching right somewhere in that range. Top five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like arguably the top pitching prospect, top five, top ten as far as Jerry Perez goes. Is devastating if you're in a rebuild, if you're a rebuild dynasty team, I am trying to go get him.
Speaker 2: He's still young, twenty one years old.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is a this is a trade you go make with a team in a dynasty league, and if you're playing for the future, I don't think I'm gonna have a lot of interest in the short term into next year, because twelve months is going to be the start of the year. Then he starts throwing like, how long is it gonna take for him to rehamp I cannot imagine until mid May of next year, if not till June. So it's gonna take out this year and next year. What I do think this is gonna do is this, on top of just how atrocious this team is, it is going to speed up a little bit these moves that we heard a rumor. There's a rumor going around yesterday or two days ago that the Marlins were making a lot of contact in the offseason about potentially moving Luisa Rise, moving Jesus Lozardo.
Speaker 1: They didn't get a liar. I was the one we knew about.
Speaker 3: I think this team is gonna unload this roster, and I actually kind of think in the next like three weeks, we could see one of these big pieces fall. So what this will do is, I think this will create opportunities for some other players. I don't think you're gonna see Jazz and I don't think you're gonna see Burger go anywhere. I think everybody else is relatively on the table for this team, and I think it creates some other opportunities. You know you said Max A Meyer, I'd say Braxton Garrett is another guy. He's I think he's starting to rehab as slimmer. He'd be a guy'd be interested in looking at. But I think there's gonna be moves. It might create some prospect potential down the road here. But you know, if you get Luis rise and another team in scoring runs, he might become a little bit more valuable. But I do think like in the next month or two we might be seeing a completely different roster. And I think sooner rather than later, we're gonna start seeing them make some moves because this team is bad. I mean, they had their first opportunity yesterday. They're oh and seven, they had a lead and they blew it. Oh in a they do not have a win.
Speaker 2: As we were doing the.
Speaker 1: Show, crazy question from Big Dance, would you drop Kyle Harrison for Max Meyer?
Speaker 2: I would not.
Speaker 1: I'm not either. That's like right on the border though. Yeah, it's just ID like to have both of them find somebody else Big Dance.
Speaker 3: I don't think Max is gonna go deep into games. I don't think they want him to go deep into Harrison either. All these guys are falling apart left and right. They should pitch every.
Speaker 1: Harrison's just in a better ballpark with a better team like that.
Speaker 2: But bigger innings.
Speaker 3: He can go bigger in Probably Marlin should have a three inning cap on every single picture. They should do the Dodgers thing. These you're like eighteen man rotations three innings. They should just have no bench bats and they should only have pitchers like they. I don't know what they're doing, but it's not working. They're all getting hurt.
Speaker 1: I like this Eric saying I need some points for Matt Olson this weekend, So could you please give him a home run call? That'd be great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna lay hands upon the next person to hit a home run.
Speaker 1: You want your fantasy points, you come to leading off and not lay the hands upon you. That's right. We're gonna go full like old school preacher kind of thing. We need.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, we need like maybe like a you know, the wig for this fortune teller.
Speaker 2: We need you.
Speaker 3: Everything's not wig, but like the hat. Oh, you should wear a wig to WrestleMania this weekend.
Speaker 1: I a wrestler, I probably would, but I don't think my daughters would sit with me if I did. That should be fun. Ryan Weathers gave up three runs in five innings but six strikeouts, Chi ching for the well she had the four and a half on the over. Jady Martinez could join the Mets as early as next week, so that would be good. He's doing the minor league stuff. Possibly today was the rumor he might be starting there, so that would be great. Connor Joe continues to be great. Thirty one year old Connor Joe nine for twenty six, nine runs, one homer, seven RBIs through six games in three forty six Is this just a little hot streak for Connor Joe? Should people be picking him up off the waiver wire?
Speaker 2: Where did you come from? Where did you go? Where did you come from? Connor Joe?
Speaker 1: No? I mean it's not.
Speaker 3: He's not like a completely like a no name guy like he's been floating around. Our boy, Frank Stanfele has always had a love for him. The reason why he's worth it is the Pirates are scoring some runs. They're gonna be a competitive team, and he's leading off like they like. They like to give him the opportunity to lead off. His barrel percentages up this year. Expected batting average looks really solid. He's not hitting the ball very hard, but he's gonna score some runs. I'm cool with it, but I think he's just kind of like a he's a replacement level player. You're playing it for kind of runs and stuff like that. But I love his name. So what age you're coming from?
Speaker 1: What edge you go? By? The way? Wix is on the mount, John john Wick is on the mound today for the Cubs. I'm taking on with Jordan Hicks not pitching today.
Speaker 3: Imagine if they pitched against you. We we got to get them to pitch against each other this year.
Speaker 1: Oh now, how will you even understand what's happening?
Speaker 3: That's that'll break my brain. My world will fall apart. It'll it'll be like an incursion like in Marvel, like the the Skies are going to open up.
Speaker 1: And that last year, did Kent tom Ada ever face code? I say, I think that happened. I think that was your nightmare last year. I don't I have to go back and look, all right, before we get to some fun stuff here on the board, don't forget drop your comments below. Subscribe to the channel Fantasy Bros. MLB. That's it. That's all you gotta do to win the trophy, Smack Championship trophy. Look at this like it's glorious, It's fantastic. Again free we're giving away to somebody, so make sure you drop your comments. But again, it's so easy to get involved in these contests. And we're up to nineteen point one k on the subs. Very nice, everybody, very nice. So we a's what we're gonna do to twenty No, not yet, not yet. We got to think more on that. We could take, you know, suggestions for the peanuts and cracker Jacks. Perhaps the A's are moving right, not twice to Las Vegas, yet, they're moving to Sacramento in a minor league park, which is fitting because they're a minor league team right now, starting in twenty twenty five for three years. What are your thoughts on this? Wolf?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know, Like I've never not cared while also understanding, like how frustrated you could be. I don't know how many A's fans there are anymore, Like that was what I grew up with my family. They were as fans. I understand the history of the team this, you know, I grew up in Northern California, everything like that.
Speaker 2: But like and at the point, like who cares?
Speaker 3: It's the team doesn't care about you, they don't care about the fans, they don't care about the players. I don't really have a problem with them playing in a minor league ballpark. I have a problem with like, what the hell's going on? Like, what are we talking about Sacramento? Why are they not in Vegas? Why is any of this released? I think it's stupid. I'm gonna be so excited for them to go play in a minor league ballpark and they're gonna just have insane offensive numbers next year with Quad A players across the board.
Speaker 2: The team won't spend any money. The rosters are embarrassing. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it's a joke. I think it's an absolute joke of baseball that even Baseball is allowing this.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Well, it is the worst ballpark I've ever been to. I mean I've been to fifteen of the thirty major league ballparks, maybe not less now because some have been turned over into new ones, but it is the worst by far. I mean I've only been like three or four imaginable way. Yeah, and it is the worst and that's saying something because like I spent a lot of time with the vet in Philly, I spent a lot of time in some other ones that were pretty crappy. This was by far just the worst location, the worst sight lines, the worst food, the worst everything's falling apart here.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why. There's like possums in the bathroom, there's crowd.
Speaker 1: I like tim suggestion, have them go play in the field of dreams field. I think that's a great idea. Let's go.
Speaker 2: I might not understanding this. Why don't they just finish?
Speaker 3: There is Oakland so excited to tear down the stadium, Like, why don't they just I don't understand what's happening with any of it.
Speaker 1: They're just like Paradise put up a parking lot. I don't know. Speaking of fun things, ten major league teams have an OBP under three hundred right now. I thought that was a fascinating stat according to Coda five Baseball, I thought that was really sort of just. I know it's early, but ten ten teams with an OBP as a team EVP under three hundred. I know the worst setting if you have it in front of you, I don't, but I mean, I guess it would be the A's or maybe it's the Rockies, probably.
Speaker 3: Royals, And I'm pretty sure it's the Royals. I was just looking doing all my work.
Speaker 2: I'll look great here.
Speaker 3: I was doing my work this morning for my bets, trying to put a lot into it, and I think the Royals have the absolute lowest I mean, I don't even know if I can find it real quick, but I think they.
Speaker 1: Have the lowest team. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think they have the lowest walk percentage in baseball right now.
Speaker 2: So that that's why I think it's them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see, Kansas City has a five point nine percent team walk percentage, which is the absolute lowest by almost a full percent from any other team.
Speaker 1: So all right, let's get to a little three up and three down. SEV Logo allowed one run in six and two thirds on Thursday. C J. Abrams two for five with a solo homer, and ten or Byby allowed just a run in five and a third nine strikeouts for him. We got the under in that game, though still four to two was the score, so snuck in that seven and a half under by a being sometimes the unders are good. We got we're gonna bring back the unders here. You know, justin Timberlake brought sexy back. We're gonna bring sexy back, but also unders. We're gonna do both of those things. But again the under, uh, what's you know? We like the overs, the sexy, it's fun, but the unders sometimes are the ones you really gotta look. And there's a few on the board today, Welsh. There's a few eight and a half strikeouts, and I'm already looking at the unders because that is a big number.
Speaker 3: Typically two of my bets are unders. I'm a little bit worried about. Unders make me feel very uncomfortable because you're I don't know, You're just you're just sitting.
Speaker 2: Here like no, no, and you're like, are a good one?
Speaker 1: Like I feel.
Speaker 2: It's a lot more intense for unders than it is overs for me.
Speaker 1: If you've got questions, by the way, drop them in the chats. We head into the weekend too. We're happy to that's a fun Friday. Questions you might have. It's a fun Friday. That's what we do. Three down Josiah Gray was lit up six runs, four and a third, Pablo Lopez four runs, three earned five and two thirds innings. He took the l against the Guardians Lance Lynn four runs on eight hits over four and two thirds. The Cardinals can we talk about them for a second? Yikes? One of the worst teams in terms of strikeouts. Nolan Gorman can't hit water if he fell out of a boat. Jordan Walker, we talked about him the other day getting you know, lifted for a pinch hitter. Cardinals are all kinds of a messy Sonny Gray is working his way back, but geez Welsh. Like I said it going into the season, I did not think this weird patchwork veteran pitching staff that the Cardinals were going for was going to work out. So far it has not. But so far the Bats have been kind of equally miserable. I'm still looking at the Cubs, man, and I think the Cubs are the class of this division? Am I wrong? I'm not not?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: By the way, how you did it? You said you look like a certain picture, You're like the table. Think you did your face? And how you did it just kill you.
Speaker 1: I hate him so much I can't even do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was why I picked on him yesterday. My bat, Ryan Weathers is not a great pitcher. His velo had been up. He's got this really good sweeper. He's a solid pitcher, had a really good performance in that game. I watched that game because I bet Ryan Weathers over four and a half strikeouts.
Speaker 2: And we did nail it.
Speaker 3: He was so inconsistent when the sweeper was on, and because he was throwing it so much, guys weren't able to pick up the fastball, and he was getting some strikeouts like fastball just straight in the zone, but he was throwing so many pitches just in the dirt, garbage pitch, hitting dudes for straight walks. He was not good, but the Cardinals still made him a worthwhile bet and a worthwhile fantasy start last last night.
Speaker 2: So with it, I don't know what's going on with him.
Speaker 3: They're one of the highest strikeout teams in baseball right now. There isn't consistent contact, and I just it doesn't actually bode well to me for Victor Scott, even though he's played well, because I kind of feel like the Cardinals are in this place where when guys are healthy, like we're gonna shake it up, like we're gonna start shaking some stuff up. They've got guys in the minor leagues. Thomas and jac is a player you're gonna see at some point this year. You've got Dylan Carlson who's gonna be coming back. You've got large newbar who's going to be coming back. They've got options around all around the field. I wouldn't be shocked if they're the type of team that does shake stuff up. I hope it just doesn't come at the expense of some of our favorite fantasy players.
Speaker 2: And I didn't even mention.
Speaker 3: Tommy Edmund right now, so they got to fix it. I don't know what the swinging whiff is about. They don't look cohesive and that rotation is kind of a mess. Also, the Sonny Grays stuff. If you saw Sonny Gray's like, I'd love to pitch. He's like, I'm ready to pitch. I don't know why I'm not pitching, So I don't know what the hell's going on.
Speaker 1: I guess not Famous Jay is a question. What are the guys from the first show coming back? Oh? Yeah, those two guys are fun with the whigs. They're a good time with it or not wigs. Those are just real two other people. Here's a question here, Connor Joe or Andrew Bennon Tendy A real question here, I go.
Speaker 3: I'd be fine with Connor Joe. They're both streamable players, so at that point I want the hotter play, and I think that's Connor.
Speaker 1: Joe and it's nice. Slyly tenor By be of a good start yesterday too, that was solid. All right. As we continue on the injury path, let's continue to talk about the Cardinals. Wilson Contrera's negative X rays on that left hand. Bretta Donovan was day to day with that right elbow contusion. I'mer Candelario day to day with the right elbow soreness. That is one to monitor. Any concerns about this, like came out of the game because of the soreness. Like this is one that you hate, the lingering injuries. You hate the day to day injuries. Do you just sit them? Like I say, you're in daily transactions. You're just probably sitting him through the weekend and seeing what happens. You know, even if he plays well, if you have the luxury, I think he might want to do that this weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, I would.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I thought you were alluding to like dropping him or something like that, like, no, there's no chan no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: I don't want to drop him. I just don't want to play him necessarily.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, I play in a ton of leagues right now that have the Friday through Sunday, you know, like the drafted holds where it's you set the line up either for the week or you can change him on Fridays.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't play him through the weekend. I'd wait till he gets back. But once he gets back into the lineup, I'm gonna trust it. I just don't need to play it these first couple of days. But I'm worry is very minimal. I mean at this point, I've seen it in the chat a little bit as some of you guys are talking amongst each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it's a it's over reaction time.
Speaker 3: Like I don't blame anybody for asking some of these questions. I don't blame people for like overreacting. But the best course of action is to chill. That's the best course of action, especially with higher end assets, like when you're asking Benintendo or Connor Joe that doesn't have a whole lot. If you're like, hey, should I last week should I have picked up Garrett Crochet and dropped whoever the hell you know lower on your roster. That doesn't have as big of an impact. But when you start asking questions like what Bryce Harper's really killing me before the three Homers or someone said Ni Castianos in the lineup, you should hold tight. It's such a small sample size for it to.
Speaker 1: Make react way, you have to think of this. I always tell people think of week one as a random week in the middle of July. That's it. That's how you think of it. And if you weren't going to overreact then to it, why are you doing it now? And if that's the case, you know, check yourself.
Speaker 3: Michael said, So don't drop Julio. No, no, Michael, drop juliou for sure?
Speaker 2: Drop him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, drop him in the league. That I mean that, drop him there. Braxton Garrett will make his minor league rehab start on Sunday, and Aloya Menez is still out of the lineup because the lawyer men is with that abductor. Very frustrating here for the Laya Menez, folks, I get it. I mean, at least it didn't cost you that much this year. I think that's the only thing, by the way, something really to get excited about it. They see Dan is excited about it. He's at P ANDC today. Yes for Jared Jones versus Grayson Rodriguez. The Pirates are playing good baseball. Paul Skens is a call away. I don't know, man, I kind of like this whole Pirate's renaissance. It's been really fun. But today that is a fun If you like a baseball dork as we are, that's a fun matchup.
Speaker 2: I haven't locked the bed. I'll sell you this. I wanted to bet.
Speaker 3: I want to bet Grayson's stuff today. Really bad Pirates though not a big swinging strike percentage.
Speaker 1: And not huge right now. I just want to see it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna probably bet. I bet Pittsburgh yesterday moneyline and that cash. I'm gonna probably bet Baltimore. It's not on my official bet sheet here or anything today. I'm probably gonna bet them because it's it's kind of a toss up. I've been a little critical of the insanity of Jared Jones, but I will tell you if Jared Jones comes out in slices and dices orioles in the second start, we are going to have. We're gonna have a fever pitch. But I kinda think that maybe Baltimore might get to him a little.
Speaker 1: Well, this is a good test. Baltimore is a very good lineup, so this is a very I'll.
Speaker 3: Be watching that game, though. I will be watching that game. And who is it that's getting out there?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Michael? Who the hell was Damn Dan?
Speaker 3: Dad, I'm gonna be looking for you, Dan, So put up a sign.
Speaker 1: Put up a leading off side. That's what we want to see when you go to ball games. Put up leading off signes, leading off live, that's what we want to say. Uh, here's a question from another Dan. This is Dan G eight zero two. Louis Castillo gonna get better? Uh yeah, the strikeout to walk rate's still good. He's been hit around a little bit. I wouldn't worry too much about this. In fact, Castillo to me is one of the best buy lows. Here's a question for you. Would you rather buy low on Logan Web or buy low on Luis Castillo Welsh?
Speaker 2: Is it the same relative cost?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's say like, well, let's say this. I mean I think their relative costs they were relative ADP. So why wouldn't they be relative costs.
Speaker 2: I mean they're about a round or two.
Speaker 3: They're about two rounds different because Castillo was going at the high. To answer your question, I'm both. But Luis Castillo, I the Mariners pictures. There's some struggles.
Speaker 2: Kirby. I'm not worried about it.
Speaker 3: Luis Castillo, I'm not gonna be too worried about about it. I think they are going to bounce back. This is great stuff pictures. Yeah, I think Castillo will be fine. I think he's a great buyback.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: The best buying opportunities right now, Ugh, are pictures that are great names that have struggled a little bit this season. Everybody is still freaking out, you know, like everybody is freaking out about Kirby. Everybody would be freaking about it. Castillo, Web, those type of players. I'm going to buy on those because I you know, the averages are going to come back. These guys are going to bounce back unless they were just absolute pumpkins, and I do not think they are. I mean, history does tell us one or two might kind of fail. Luis Castillo and Logan Web and Kirby, those are not the three that I think are the type that are gonna fall apart.
Speaker 2: I do not believe that at all.
Speaker 1: The only thing is the web spring is the one thing I can't get out of my mind because it's been a while now where he seems to have been struggling. But I'm more on the Seattle guys as well, like you. Here's a question from Luke, which are these four stashes? Do I cut first? Skeens, caven Aro, British or what a Rodriguez? I don't want to cut any of these guys, to tell you the truth. Well, Sho, if you had to cut one, which one would you cut?
Speaker 2: I probably would cut bradish.
Speaker 1: But that's what I would have done too.
Speaker 3: I might also cut cam and Arrow. You know, Kevin Arow's currently on the seven day il He's gonna have to ramp back up. I don't think the Rays have really not like given us any indication that they're close.
Speaker 1: I don't think can ars value you know what I do, Luke, Look, if this is a redraft league, I put skins on the block right now, just see what you can get. Like I mean, especially, he's got to start tonight, right I believe he's starting tonight. I think it's on the chape. We're talking about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kind of wait till he gets the call up. The minute he gets caught up, let's say no, But.
Speaker 1: But do you see, here's the thing. Like, let's say Skeens goes out, there goes four or five innings tonight, strikes out eight guys again, you know, two hits something spectacular. Right, people argus are losing their mind. You still have to understand there's limitations for him. So as much as he could be a league winner guy in like season long road or he's gonna give you a quality but not quantity in head to head formats, that's the guy put on the block. Camerinara will be back eventually, Cameron Ara will be up. Bradish to me is that I'm with Welsh. That's the one guy that I would choose on that one. But again, I think you gotta I think a good hard look at that and think about the future of what your team is. And right now, Skins is the guy that could bring back the best. Speaking of the future, bring yourself to the screen, my child, put your hands up, my hands and feel reaching out to you. Uh, it's time, Welsh, It's that time again. For the best bets of the day with Joey p and the Welsh. Here brought to you by Bet three six five. Make sure you use that promo code leading off when you sign up a Bet three six five Welsh. A really good day yesterday. We got back on track, even though I was screwing up the teams that were playing each other. It was a long day yesterday, but today I'm I'm back on track. What am I gonna do? I'm gonna start in Oakland, because well they're the Oakland A's the Tigers minus one and a half with Scooba on the mound. Give me the Tigers on that run line at minus one and a half minus one oh eight, they should have a good day to day against Oakland. Now, surprisingly tourik Scuoble as a high total. Right what we think first strikeouts? I'm going the under here. I think Schooble is terrific, but I'm going the under on the eight and a half strikeouts. It's very tempting. The a strikeout a lot school is very talented. I think they will limit him to six innings. I think he'll probably end up with eight, and I'm gonna learn my lesson from the Spencer Strider thing, which is I always discipline for the most part, take the under whenever I see eight and a half. So I'm gonna get back to good practice and have some discipline for a change. Aaron Nola, I'm gonna do the alt strikeout line, gonna push this one up to seven plus in this matchup he's got today. So give me that one for the Phillies against the Nats the alternate line at plus one thirty four. Now, if you put the Tigers minus one and a half versus Oakland, you put the Phillies on the money line at minus one to eighty and the Braves on the money line with Strider on the hill against the d Backs at minus two seventy five. You can get that at three to one. So go ahead and bet that at bet three sixty five and Tiger's one and a half Phillies money line, Braves money line three to one. That's your parlay of the day, Welsh, What do you have for the people on front?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: My BET's my bet of the day, which is out on the social Griffin Canning with the Angels strikeouts six and a half under against Boston Red Sox.
Speaker 2: It's a little juiced.
Speaker 3: Round one thirty is probably the spot that you're gonna find it. Canning struck out two in his first start. You know that's not good. K percentage under ten. His fastball withf rate, by the way, was like seven percent, and that outing was against Baltimore. Baltimore can get a few strikeouts down there, So two strikeouts, low K percentage, fastball wasn't doing anything. Did a little bit on the change up, But this is this number has nothing.
Speaker 2: Really to do.
Speaker 3: I think with Gryffin Canning, it's about the Red Sox because they have been striking out a whole bunch now. They have been striking out around seven a little over seven strikeouts against righties per game so far this year, which would equate to this number. But they've got the twelfth best batting average against righty's right now.
Speaker 2: So I just think the number is too high.
Speaker 3: I looked Canning hit this number once in his first like five or six games last year. He definitely is a ten K plus type of guy. But I think this team is dull, reeling a little bit. I think this number is just too high right now, and I don't think his stuff is in a place where I'm gonna bet he's gonna strike out seven early on. So I'm gonna go against Griffin Canning and I'm gonna go six and a half under on the strikeouts. We were talking about this amazing matchup with Baltimore and Pittsburgh. Well I'm going with the nurfy on them no runs first inning Baltimore Pittsburgh on bet three to six five. That is minus one twenty best odds I think out there right now. So I'm gonna take the no runs to be scored in that first one. Jared Jones stuff some of the best stuff out there, like stuff plus if you want to take a look at that. I think he's gonna pound the Baltimore Orioles with that early on, and that first inning is gonna be rougher. I love Grayson. I think Grayson's gonna take care of business in the first inning. So I really like that one. And then finally going with the under that we talked about. You mentioned Strider, now you mentioned Drake School by the way there. I couldn't take that bet, So you know, God bless you for being able to have the ball. Could I can't take the trix School is going up against the A's strikeout percentage like in the league.
Speaker 1: I know, But what I keep coming back to is it's April, and they are going to be very cautious with him. You're not you're you. They should have this game in hand by the six inning against the A's. See, my thinking is not too much. Oh, just let him go out there and dominate. He's gonna throw a no hit or it's not. He's gonna dominate the A's. But you should be up for to one for nothing on the age. You should be able to take Schogle out of this game at one hundred pitches, and if that happens eight and a half, getting the nine strikeouts is going to be tricky, and six thing. I'm not saying it's not impossible. It's going to be tricky. So I would rather take the under, getting the better number on it and getting a better juice on Anyway.
Speaker 2: It's tricky.
Speaker 3: It's tricky for anybody. I don't disagree with that. It's just the A's are the worst of the worst. And that takes me to my final bet, which is actually a little parlay.
Speaker 1: Here would we learn about Kirby the other day if it looks too good to be true, sometimes it is.
Speaker 3: But I don't think it does look too good to be true because it's a huge number for scoobl It's just I'm not touching it. I'm not touching it because of that, But I am touching these two phrasing Bobby Miller six and a half strikeouts, I'm taking the under and I'm parlaying, and I'm taking that, by the way, because the Cubs, they're one of those teams not a big crazy swinging whiff rate. Cody Bellinger's improved, sayas Uzuki, that's gonna be a tough number to get to for Bobby Miller, and I'm pairing it with Ugh Spencer Strider eight and a half. Spencer Stryder is the guy that gets strike out fifteen ani matchup. But the Diamondbacks have been one of the lowest strikeout teams in baseball so far, under ten percent.
Speaker 2: They're swinging rate, whiff.
Speaker 3: Rate low per Tomo, you don't strike him out. Stryder's gonna get to eight, I think. But I'm betting because this is such a low strikeout team that the Arizona Diamondbacks, their offense might get to Strider just a tiny bit and they're just a really tough out. So where Scooble has the literal best matchup for strikeouts to get to nine, Strider has one of the worst in baseball.
Speaker 2: But it's Strider, so it's a little bit riskier.
Speaker 3: But I'm parlaying those two together and I'm almost getting two to one.
Speaker 2: I think it was plus one.
Speaker 3: Eighty five on bet three six five to parlay the under Bobby Miller and the under of Spencer Strider.
Speaker 1: There we have it, everybody, and make sure when you make your wagers you do them over on bet three six five. Use that promo code leading off bet five bucks, get one hundred and fiftyen bonus bets or first bet safety. I had one thousand dollars in bonus bets Bet three six five promo code leading off sign up today. All right, Well, so let's take a look, shall we at our leaderboard for home runs yet again, because it's time to call the home runs for the weekend. And there it is, so Pazzi at seven, bows and hose at six, and Joe it's his bow's and hose bos and os Oh's.
Speaker 2: There's no h in there.
Speaker 1: Joe bow's and o's, bow's and o's.
Speaker 2: That's what it's me, my bows and oh.
Speaker 1: I said, Booby, if you want to get in on this and try to beat Evil Joe, that you join our discord fantacypros dot Com slash Chetllo. Christian Yelich loves it so hy don't you love it again? Join today? Remember Wednesday, afternoons after the show, we do the Bonus Show cleaning up over there, we're doing the home run contest there. We're doing all kinds of things there, So Welsh. That brings us to home run calls for the weekend. And as my children are out there right now waiting on Father Joe to give them the latest of the home run calls, I'm gonna give you another home run call for the weekend. Juan Soto in New York the little tiny ballpark that earthquake you felt earlier in the Tri state area, that was Wan Soto coming home, Baby, That's what it was, Wan Sodo coming home to the Bronx in the little tiny whiotball field that is Yankee Stadium. I want to see Wan Sodo go yard this weekend multiple times. Boil boy, and let me tell you if he does. I'm I'm gonna be out Monday. But the joy of watching the show as I'm traveling back and seeing my name on that leaderboard at number one, it's gonna feel pretty good. Well, she's gonna feel pretty pretty good. Welsh. Where are you going for your home run call to?
Speaker 2: Well, I'll be full hosting, so we'll have.
Speaker 1: To I'm gonna be here with Welsh tune in. They're the best. It's gonna be amazing bogging the Welsh on Monday, twelve thirty Eastern here on the channel. Go ahead, Welsh, what do you have all? Right?
Speaker 3: By the way, had you been betting your home run calls, you'd probably be up like twenty units right now.
Speaker 2: If you were betting, everyone.
Speaker 1: Should have been. It's funny because every day I put my bets in the morning and then I make my home run call, and I always forget to go bet the whole run call. But which maybe that's it, Maybe that's too greedy, like I should I'm Maybe that's the secret sauce. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I get weird about I have, Like I feel like if I weren't betting it and then I started to, I'd be like that's what's gonna curse it. Same thing like I'll talk on here be like, hey guys, look, I was three and oh but I don't like to, like I don't think if I start sharing my bets, like hey guys, I'm on fire, I feel like that's bad luck.
Speaker 2: So I have weird like luck things that go on.
Speaker 1: So I don't want to You know, you, you you have so many neuroses.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of a lot of time, waity on this home run call today, I'm going to Colorado. The winds are blowing out over twenty miles per hour over on that left field side, So boy, that seems good for righty's guess what. Randy Arosa Raina against lefties is always money. I love Randy or Rose Raina today in Colorado. So I'm going to take him for my home run call, and I'm gonna try to place him in some other stuff, maybe a little total base over. I'm gonna play on Randy Rosereina as well.
Speaker 1: Jan Soda plus three fifty by the way, in case anybody wants to know today, so maybe just see who knows it. Maybe I will like Tim saying when the Andre the Giant battle Royal. I'm going to be very excited for Russell Media Weekend, hopefully by two your.
Speaker 2: What's your call? You did the best bets? What what's the main event?
Speaker 1: It's uh, it's codyron is Rock and Roman Rains against Cody Rhodes and seth Rawlins and then night two Roman rains Cody Rhodes. Hashtag finished the story hashtag we want Cody.
Speaker 2: I will be so who wins that one?
Speaker 1: It's gonna be gets Cody time. We look, we lost last year. They got a whole other year out of it. At the time, everybody was hurt. I was hurt, we were all hurt, and we got over it. It's been really good. It's at a fever pitch right now. It's gonna be amazing. I can't wait. It could be the grayst WrestleMania ever. And that's not hyperbole, like that's how good this card is. So I'm very excited.
Speaker 3: What's the surprise? So last thing, what's the big surprise that happens is the Rock?
Speaker 1: I think you get Austin. It's Philadelphia. I think you're gonna get Stone Cold to show up on Night two, and I think that's gonna be like a big moment there because it's probably gonna be Bloodline Rules Night two. That's what Night one decides. And of course then you can have everybody running in. You're gonna have it's gonna be like the Avengers end game, Like everybody's gonna be all over the place. It's gonna be wild, and at the end of the day, I think that's what you get. So yeah, So wouldn't it be better.
Speaker 3: For Stone Cold to come in during the tag match and like stun the rock so they can.
Speaker 1: Now, So you gotta set that up first. I think it's gotta be a Night two thing. You got to set up the Bloodline rules. You got to set up the chaos, and then you let the chaos explode. So that's gonna be out. So enjoy your weekend of baseball everyone, I will enjoy my weekend of wrestling. Stay safe in that Tri State area. No more earthquakes. We don't like that. It's been a great week. Appreciate all of you. Don't forget to subscribe to Fantasy Rose MLB. Check out my Waiver Wire column not column video. I don't write anymore. That's silly. Welsh write sometimes on Fantasy Ros Dot com. But Welsh's trade videos out there too on the channel. Go check him out, Get ready for your weekend baseball waiver wire your trades everything. And of course a new version of the cycle came out yesterday too, so Mike Mayor and the Worm check those guys out. Great stuff there by those guys. By the way, Mike Mayor is the kind of guy that likes his own posts on Facebook. I don't know how I feel about that. You know those people, Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I think that's a bad it's a bad play.
Speaker 1: Like your own post on Facebook. Does that what Mayor does on that note, that'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next don kids, enjoy your weekend.
Speaker 3: My friendsh