Speaker 1: All right, Ojoe.
Speaker 2: Patrick Mahomes says he's not a big fan of potentially expanding the NFL regular season in eighteen games. I would say more games, a little bit more taxing on the guys that played the game. If there's a way to get eighteen games in the schedule, I think you have to have a way to have more bye weeks.
Speaker 1: It's spread it out.
Speaker 2: You see the amount of injury that kind of piled up out there at the end of the season. You want to have the best players playing in the biggest game. So if there's a way to get the eighteen games, I'm not a big fan of it. But if there's a way, I think you've got to add some bye weeks in there and give guys and give time for guy's body.
Speaker 1: O Joe, you's coming. Yeah, I'll let me tell you how it's gonna come ahead.
Speaker 2: You can't either agree to it or we're gonna lock your ass out like we did twenty eleven.
Speaker 1: And we can go longer without pay than you can.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna lock you out, and as a stipulation of us coming back, you're going to have to agree to eighteen It's really that simple. Just like they locked them out in twenty eleven. It took a bigger piece of the pie.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, Yeah, well listen, you know what else is gonna happened? Is you already know once once it's it's talked about, they're gonna do it. Yeah, with the with the NFL, p A and the CB, I mean the CBA, whatever CB is is going to come about. They're gonna have to have two by weeks. I think that's something that their owners and they.
Speaker 1: Used to have two by weeks. Oh Joe, huh, it used to be two by weeks.
Speaker 3: Oh well, they're gonna have to They're gonna have They're gonna have to have it because there's two taxing on the players bodies and yeah what Pat Mahomes is talking about.
Speaker 1: And they're gonna be day Yeah. But listen, O yo O Joe. Think about it. Now. You already in the second week in February.
Speaker 2: So if you add a bye week, now, now you've got the Super Bowl, Oh Joe, you in BArch.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and you know what, the off season is gonna be shorter and shorter shorter. But obviously, this is money. This is all about money. It's about the bottom line. We know the NFL is about there about their their money and maximizing it the best way they can, and adding the eighteenth game is the best way to do that.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, you you want eighteen games guarantee it? I want everything guaranteed.
Speaker 1: And I won't lie.
Speaker 2: I won't And if I IF I, if I, if I minute, first of all, if I make it five years, I want lifetime health bel offairs, and I want my salary guaranteed. Now there's stories that came out that the collusion case and the junk and there they got barbatim that Roger Goodell was talking say, man, y'all got to keep these prices down because these things getting astronomical.
Speaker 1: Come back on some of that guaranteed money.
Speaker 2: I still don't understand how he said there was collusion there there's but they didn't show enough.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We we'll talk about that in the late day time when I could read up a little bit.
Speaker 3: More on it.
Speaker 2: I just saw I was just skimming through and saw that. But don't Joy's coming. Yeah, but you see how quick they went from seventeen to eighteen. Think about how Lolo it took him to go from fourteen it took them so to go from twelve to fourteen, from four fourteen to sixteen, and from sixteen to seventeen. It's gonna take them left time to go from from sixteen to eighteen than it did to.
Speaker 1: Go from now twelve to fourteen, to fourteen to sixteen.
Speaker 3: Well, holy got it. You have to You also have to understand not only the salary cap keep going up, but the money got it coming from somewhere. The NFL the only game.
Speaker 1: That's the only way you can do it.
Speaker 3: That's it. They got to be able to recoup. They got to be able to make more. The only way to make more, and understanding the bottom line between not only sponsors, the NFL and everyone in general. You got to add more games. That's the only way to make more money.
Speaker 2: And let me tell Yojo, when this thing come back up for bed, don't be surprised if the game that you used to seeing on Fox, they're on Netflix, They're on Amazon because they got weight. They're sitting on hoards of money. Oh yeah, and you see both are dipping the toe. Amazon has already gone in they said look we want that Thursday, that package. And now in the NFL to say We're gon, We're gonna flex the Thursday Night package for you.
Speaker 1: We'll flexing for you.
Speaker 2: And plus they got the what they got the Black the Black Friday game Netflix. You saw Netflix got the Christmas game. Don't be surprised if the.
Speaker 1: NFC package, the AFC package, or the Sunday Night package either don't want to be streaming services.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, don't be surprised because I'm telling you what they got.
Speaker 1: They got a limited resources.
Speaker 3: Yeah I'm not. I'm not. I'm not the one that said it. I'm not the one that said whatever, but I was. I was in the meeting. I was in the meeting night. I can say this, you know. And I talked to brother Jeff Bezos and and he he's going to be the one. He's going to be the one that's gonna make the moves and pull of strings. They have most of the games on his platform. I'm just telling for what even happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know because Netflix. Hey, like I said, look, I understand it. And it's been traditions because CBS has had a package. Everybody's had the package, gave it up and got it back. Fox became a network because they got football. CBS gave it up, NBC gave it up. They got it back then the NBC said, you know, we can't do without it. We got to get back into it. But I am telling you what's gonna happen. I'm telling you what's gonna happen. And you already saw what Amazon played for the NBA. If they play that for the NBA, what the hell would they play for.
Speaker 3: The NFA, NFL? Yeah? Yeah, owners getting the piece of that now, huh.
Speaker 1: You don't think that.
Speaker 2: Everybody getting a check cut for three hundred million, three hundred plus. And I ain't sold no ticket, I ain't sold no concession, I ain't sold no parking. I haven't sold local TV, and I haven't sold local advertising.
Speaker 1: Huh. And then guess what they have it? So far?
Speaker 2: Are the Olympics, that's what open the ceremony is gonna be held in so far?
Speaker 1: The World Cup? Are they coming? Ain't they playing some of them games? And so far?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Wasn't Beyonce just out there for a week. Taylor Swift was out there for a week.
Speaker 3: Man staying is staying right, staying, making a making a killing over there.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what the whole thing. You got to own. You you own your building because when you own the building. Now, hey, didn't they have national championship games out there?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Hey the Georgia Dome. Don't they have what? They have?
Speaker 2: Their SEC championship they have, they have the college football playoffs.
Speaker 1: One of the games be there? The national championship game? Is there?
Speaker 2: Beyonce coming? As a matter of fact, I talked to my daughter, she might be coming this week.
Speaker 3: What Beyonce coming?
Speaker 2: Well, Atlanta? Tell my daddy you know anybody. No, I don't know anybody to do that. No, Beyonce, I do not. I ain't even know you may don't. I don't, I don't call. I don't know nobody. I mean what you want me to lie?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know your daddy. You know your daddy pulled some strings for you know your daddy can't pull those strings. The only strings your daddy cauld pull it, pull your tight, your shoes up them the only strings I got for you. But nah, but it's happened, to know, Joe, it's gonna happen. I think I was reading uh in twenty twenty nine, they could opt out, go opt out. So if I'm the NFL. If I'm the players right now, or I'm saving my money because i know, especially if I'm a young player, or I'm saving yo because i know they're gonna put the squeeze on me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they even even though they put the squeeze. This is the problem. This is the problem with with with with the player. It's so many of them.
Speaker 2: It's yes, everybody ain't gonna because see they look at it like you like you think what you I know what you're about to say talk to me, Because everybody ain't gonna be Patrick Mahomes and make Joe Burrow them type money. It's the guys that say, bad, please, I got me three or four years. I can't afford to miss one of these years. Exactly exactly and listen.
Speaker 3: And when you think about it, the way they spend during the season, sometime during the off season, that long break without those chick coming.
Speaker 2: Out, Oh yeah, you need to be in Seaton for the October, November, December, January is basically when you get your money and then us playoff money.
Speaker 1: So for five months that you played, you make your money. After that you on your own. You better save it.
Speaker 2: But oh Joe, this is what I love most about the MLB and the NBA.
Speaker 1: Sometimes a man.
Speaker 2: Must plant a tree with the realization he'll never enjoy the shade that it produces.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, don't don't do that with yo, right, go on there, right that way down.
Speaker 2: Sometimes a man must plan a tree with the realization he'll never enjoy the shade in which it produces. Sometimes a man must do something when he's not gonna benefit from it. You see, kurrent Flood never benefited from free agency. A lot of these NBA players didn't benefit from free agency, but they were willing to sacrifice for the greater good of the game. Yes, just think about it. Think about what you fo your grandmother and my grandmother and great and so forth and so on. What they sacrificed and never got an opportunity to enjoy some of the rewards that came along from their sacrifice.
Speaker 1: Here, if I can't, if I can't, if.
Speaker 3: It not be think, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Look at all the look at all they locked it down MLB. The players say, you know what y'all want to do to y'all. Y'all y'all playing around with us. Shut it down. Ain't no postseason, ain't no World Series. Ain't nothing, nothing until we get exactly what we want.
Speaker 3: And you know what's funny, I don't think the players understand how much power they have. The players don't understand how much power they have. If they was the band together and say we ain't playing. We we're not we're not playing it and we're gonna Okay, we're gonna we wanna go dead locke, Okay, we want to go cold. Okay, bet let's play the game. But it would take for everybody to be on board. Yes, and I guarantee you they get They won't. Oh y'all want guarantee contracts, say you ain't playing and watch what happened. But the realization of everybody buying in and understanding for the greater good and not just shoot, but everybody's gonna come after you. Somebody gonna have to take a stand.
Speaker 1: No, they won't do that.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, that that's difficult. That's difficult. That many players, that many players, you know, the top, the top boys can pull it off. The top dudes can definitely pull it off, but not not not everybody else. They rely on that.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, what happened? Like I said, just think if all those people that were fighting for freedoms that they didn't get a chance to enjoy. Think about all the people that was fighting for privileges that they didn't get a chance to enjoy. If all they thought about, Hell, I ain't gonna benefit from it. I ain't gonna be able to make millions and billions. I'm not gonna be able to own a business. I'm not gonna be able to ride wherever I want to. I'm not gonna be able to go out any restaurant that I want to. Just imagine. Think, some of the greatest mistakes that the one can make is that think everybody thinks like you. That's there's no there's no way, no reason for the NFL players that have to have guaranteed.
Speaker 3: Contracts, not at all.
Speaker 2: They got it in soccer, they got it in basketball, they got it in baseball.
Speaker 1: And granted they play, they play a lot of games.
Speaker 2: They do, but they weren't giving them that until they struck, until they say we're gonna shut it down. But see the difference is and and and the players look like I said, I ain't gonna call nobody out. Y'all can go back and look. In nineteen eighty seven, the NFL is struck twice. It's struck in nineteen eight. Oh, that's the part of my bid. I had birthday. I was my birthday.
Speaker 1: I ain't e getting okay, you ain't even saying no birth birth happy birthday, aren't or nothing.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I did tell you you forgot. I called you, Yeah you did. You ain't send no money though, huh uh hay you heard.
Speaker 3: I got hey, I got, I got, I got your money right here?
Speaker 1: What good is it? We're getting that a minute? Hold on?
Speaker 3: Oh, go ahead, go ahead, go ahead, hold on, go ahead.
Speaker 1: The best part, the best part.
Speaker 2: Of being my age. I turned fifty seven, god dad, half weeks ago. Damn is that I remember in nineteen eighty two when the player struck, and I remember in nineteen eighty seven when the player struck. And I ain't gonna call nobody out, But y'all go back and look at the players that cross that picket line, some of your favorite players. If the best players will cross the picket line and go back and play, what chance do the fourth rounders, the fifth rounders, what chance do they have? O yoe, the guys that's not making the hundred back then in one hundred thousand, three hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Four thousand dollars was a lot of money.
Speaker 3: That's big money, boy back.
Speaker 2: So if the guy that is making four hundred, five hundred and seven hundred thousand, if he'll cross the picket line, what chance the guy is making sixty thousand, what he gonna do?
Speaker 1: What he what chance he got? Right? Oh, Joe.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, twenty eleven, you was in the lockout. I like to do and let y'all go in.
Speaker 1: There, hold on.
Speaker 3: But when it was a lockout, right, yeah, But when there's a lockout, that means contractually you can do whatever you want to do because there is no contract. But I was doing all type of wild ship. Hey, I was the wrong one to say me in the lockout. Listen, I would I would riding I was riding bulls, I would doing Listen, I were doing everything I had no business doing. I was having fun. But see, it was it was different because you have to understand, I was working year round. I wasn't tripping. You know, I'm doing reality shows, I'm I'm on I'm on TV, I'm doing all.
Speaker 1: Types of stuff.
Speaker 3: So actually it was a seven eight year period is I was working year round. I'm playing football sho football season over hell, I'm I'm I'm doing TV. You know, so my situation was a little different. But I just and if them boys band together, boy, it would change the dynamic of the league in general. But it's so many players. It's so many players.
Speaker 1: All you gotta do.
Speaker 2: And look at what Roger Goodell what he wanted in his contract negotiations. He didn't mention nothing about working less hours. He wanted a lifetime health benefit. He said, I take lett, I want, I want my money X amount of dollars. He want private, well fly, private help, lifetime health benefits, because that's the quickest way to walk unless you got hundreds of millions of dollars. Like some of these guys on show, they're.
Speaker 3: Going to be exempt.
Speaker 2: Guy making five hundred gonna make five hundred and six hundred million dollars, he'll be exempt. But everybody ain't making that kind of money. Some of these guys gonna need medicaid. I don't like to be the bar of band dudes. I don't like to be the harbinger, but somebody gonna get gonna need medicare. That played professional sports it's just to say I had reality of it. Yeah, I hate that. I wish guys I wish more. I wish some guys do, and I get it on you. I really do sought the bigger picture. I did, damn. Speaking of standing your ground, the Texans gave Jayden Higgins the first fully guaranteed second round rookie deal. Ever, now almost every second round pick thirty or thirty two is still unsigned, and it is actually refusing to sign rookie contracts will never be the same second round Trey Harris officially as a holdout. The report Chargers camp Jamar Stewart was still holding out in sensey will rookies hold out trying to get guaranteed contracts because they're trying. Cincinnati is trying to set a president one way, right, somebody else try to set the press, the rookie try to set the president. Say they moving forward, all rookie contracts about to be guaranteed.
Speaker 1: I like it, Yeah, I do too?
Speaker 3: Do I do too? Listen, A stand like that is something that they have to do. If you want things to change, it gotta start with somebody. Yes, it has to start with somebody. Obviously, the NFL and the teams. They do it contractually. To set a precedent doesn't mean you have to take it. They're just gonna be at a standstill. Who's who's gonna fold first? That's what it comes down to. Because the funny thing about it is if you don't want to play with great understanding regards to where you're drafted, they will replace you too. You gotta yeah, for sure, Hey, they will replace you. So you've got to understand the game that you are playing.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Does the damage? Does the damage the Union? Does this damage the Union's reputation? After the collusion story came out, and it came out because Pablo Tory was digging, because the Union and the and and and and and and the NFL they agreed to keep it hush hush. Yeah, well it ain't hush hush no more. Hell now, and something gonna have to give. Some gotta give about Joe, some gotta give.
Speaker 3: Who gonna fold first?
Speaker 2: Kyle Houst check the great full back from the San Francisco forty nine. Expecting your bounce back season for Christian McCaffrey, which would help the forty Niners bounce back from a six and eleventh season This is what us check saying. Christian is arguably the best player in the NFL. He was the offensive player of the Year two years ago. He changes everything. He looks incredible, he looks so healthy, He looked so explosive. McCaffrey began last season on injury reserve, injured the season on injured reserve.
Speaker 1: When we first started to show, O your what that's saying.
Speaker 2: If you limp into the season, how you going out of seasons? He missed eight games with a bilateral achilles ten to nighters and then played only one hundred and sixty seven snaps before he postterior cruising ligament ended his season.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, Yeah, CMC have a bounce back season.
Speaker 3: Absolutely as possible.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, he just welcomed the baby girl.
Speaker 3: Yep, congratulations Olivia, yep. But he definitely can. I mean, listen, CMC is a special running back. He's a special running back.
Speaker 1: You can do it all.
Speaker 3: He can do it all, and he changes the dynamic of that offense when he's available to play. He can run it, he can catch it out the backfield, and he makes everything easier for that offense. There's certain players in the NFL. When you're on that offense. It makes the office the coordinating job easy. It makes the quarterback job easy because they can do so much. Most of the time when it comes to offense, the coordinators and you call him plays, you have to call him in a way to hide certain weaknesses. A player like mccab free.
Speaker 1: Your whole playbook is open.
Speaker 3: Opens up everything. It opens up everything. There are very few players on each team like that. Every team doesn't have them, which makes often the according to job that much more difficult. But when you have a player like that, it makes everything else easy because they're so good at what they do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's special, he's special. You know.
Speaker 2: The thing is, oh, Joe, he's not a naturally big man, and he plays and he plays probably the most physically demanding position, which is the running back position. As not a naturally big man. He's not Sakwan, he's not Dereck Henry. He's not Joe Mixon, he's not Josh Jacobs. I mean, he probably going to two oh five.
Speaker 3: If that's that's being generous, If that and you're asking him to do.
Speaker 2: Two seventy five between two seventy five three three twenty five, three fifty touches now it'll be fine. But what happens when they hit him? He hit the dirt and then they.
Speaker 1: Fall on top of him. Yeah, so I.
Speaker 2: Think that you know you're gonna have to beat judicious. I mean, look, oh yo, we got a weapon. I want to use it. I mean, what am my favorite it for?
Speaker 1: Right? I want to use it? Right?
Speaker 2: And like you got a whip man, man, such as I got a bath man man. I heard, oh yo, man, want you bring the car man? I heard you got oh yo, I heard you got that thing?
Speaker 1: Man? Let me see it. What good is having a nice car? Oh yo? If you just go sit in the garage. It's like, man, we got Christian McCaffrey.
Speaker 2: We got one of the most versatile running backs in all of football, and we not gonna use it because of the potential that he might get hurt.
Speaker 1: Now, we paying for you. If you get hurt, we'll deal with it. But when you the high pay run back at what night?
Speaker 2: Well, I think he's the second highest fade now behind Saquon because I think sau is that twenty million a year, and I think Christian's like at nineteen. I gotta get him touches. I gotta hand it to him. I gotta throw it to him, whatever the case may be, I need the ball in his hands.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, George is running back.
Speaker 2: Niji Harris suffered a superficial eye injury after fireworks mishap at the.
Speaker 1: Fourth of July event last week.
Speaker 2: According to his agent, Niji Has was present at the Fourth of July vent where fireworks myth hap resulted in an injury to several attendees. Naji sustained a superficial eye injury eye injury during the incident, but it's fully expected to be ready for an upcoming NFL season. O, Joe, you see yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, but I don't play about them fireworks.
Speaker 1: Bright Why you don't play Ocho.
Speaker 3: I don't play about them firewers.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: I don't play by them fibers. When it comes to fireworks and the kids want fireworks, let allow someone else to light fireworks. I don't. I don't play about that. Listen, especially the eye area. But listen, I don't.
Speaker 1: What about JPP. Have you not learned about JPP?
Speaker 3: Hey, you ain't got to tell me twice even before, even before jpp's incident, I'm not works just with understanding what happened. If it goes off. What happened if it goes off. I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't like that. I'm like, I give enough space between me and any fireworks, display a lot of space just in case something might tip over. I'm able to move and react. I don't play at all. And that's try.
Speaker 2: He had an eye, he had an eye incident. Anything, it cannot be replaced. I don't be fooled around with that rare no, I can you know artificial eyes?
Speaker 3: I already I only got one good eye as it is. I only got one good eye as it is. I am not losing nothing else. Yeah, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: You like me. My thing ain't full as far as whittle, but you know it direct.
Speaker 3: Hey, my this is you know what people probably would never believe me on in night, I never forget nineteen ninety three. I'm gonna tell a quick story, real quick. Nineteen ninety three. I woke up with inflammation in my eye, similar to swimming under saltwater. If anybody's been in the ocean, you look under salt water, you know you can't see nothing. Woke up one morning. My grandma thought it was pink eye. We woke up, she said, you're not going to school. Whatever. A few days go by, nothing, nothing happens. The pink eye, the swelling all went away, but I still couldn't see out my right eye. Grandma takes me to the doctor, some type of inflammation on the inside. I'm not sure what it was. Blah blah blah. I go have surgery, had surgery to clear up whatever it was. So at that point, remember how big Small's eye he wan his eyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you had one eye that looked straight ahead and the other on.
Speaker 3: My eye was like that the majority through high school. Obviously where it was it was very very lazy, very lazy. So yeah, whatever happened, I don't remember what the procedure was, but I could never see out of my right eye since nineteen ninety three. So at some point doing certain I forgot, not drills, but finding ways to strengthen. Even though I couldn't see out of it, I still look like I'm looking at you now. It wasn't as bad as it used to be. Sometimes if I lock in long enough on on an object or looking at my phone, my eye was just drift on its own. Yeah, it's hard to notice, and people say, why you always wear glasses white. So I always have glasses on most of the time because my eye will drift off sometime. And the funny thing about it is, I played my entire career with one eye. I can only see out my left eye. And the funny thing I could talk about it now. If you ever watch me catch the ball in the NFL, every catch you see, you'll always notice I wait till the ball gets about right you wait on you. I wait because I can't see it most of the time. If you have both eyes, you can catch it from you.
Speaker 2: I mean you could, Yeah, you look at it all you see you try to coming possibly care You tried to get it out here.
Speaker 1: Bing go.
Speaker 3: I couldn't see the ball until it got at least right here, and then I would just have to be able to every catch. And now I rarely caught up my body, but I had to wait until it got close to me in order to catch it, to see it in sight. And that's that's the story. I really never you know, I never really shared that story. But in this in this eye over here, I'm like ninety maybe one hundred twenty or ninety twenty something like that. But in my left eye, damn.
Speaker 1: You mean twenty twenty. Vision is based on twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: You know twenty twenty in my left eye, but right eyes like ninety. I mean, it's bad on it like the big the biggest letters on the on the eye chart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you cover.
Speaker 3: If you cover my left eye, I can't even see. I can't even see the bigges less of the eye chart. It's bad. It's real bad.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll make sure I put that thing to your head on the right side so you won't see what I got.
Speaker 1: You don't give you my money?
Speaker 3: Oh, hold on, I got your money.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, m.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, I got you. I got your money, right, I got your money?
Speaker 1: You got it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got Listen, I got ten, twenty thirty forty, hold on.
Speaker 4: I got hey, I got I got fifty thousand for you right here? However, yeah, yeah, I got I got you. Maybe I got you. Listen, whatever you need, I seen you a little extra. Matter of fact, how long it's been? How long has been?
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 3: Tell me how long it's been?
Speaker 1: It's been?
Speaker 3: What you bet?
Speaker 2: We bet at the beginning of the season, we did, yes, okay, listen, how much interest I owe you?
Speaker 1: Mad?
Speaker 2: You shoot shoot your boy cool fifty nine hundred and six thousand, make it either.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, I got a matter of fact, you know what I'm let me tell you. That's how much I love you. Whatever you pay for the dog, I'm gonna pay for the dog too. So I'm gon shoot.
Speaker 1: I'mnna give you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna se you six thousand and whatever you pay for the dog, I'm gonna shoot that on top of us.
Speaker 1: How it was I was putting this in the mail of tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, man, man me my ship man.
Speaker 5: We been on vacation three weeks. You keep it, keep it all the wars man. I forgot all about that. Hey't send me that mane the web. The web is supposed to be here us next week.
Speaker 3: Hold on, matter of fact, you know, I'm I'm gonna shoot your cool ten thousand. I'm gonna shoot your cool two that man, Simon stuff.
Speaker 1: Man, Come on that. I like that.
Speaker 2: I wished to hold on the disk to the Webbies cup so I can see that all all at once.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, see, and you're a good dude. Hey, I don't care what they say about you. Boy. You good in my book, You good else yours here. Hey, we'm a funk co at a semion my funk co man, oh a simon my funk cod.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah yeah yeah, so my funk cod send my webbie. Hey, what's that award?
Speaker 3: What's the triangle?
Speaker 1: What's the triangle? Ward?
Speaker 3: What's that called?
Speaker 1: Uh? Creative excellence? Oh yeah, that's me. That's me.
Speaker 3: I like the word excellence because when I go when I go use the bathroom, I pissed excellence so that that award would go good in here.
Speaker 1: Man, hey, semi my jersey.
Speaker 3: Man, come on, man, old on did you you went the beach I went to Beach High.
Speaker 1: That's me.
Speaker 3: I was number two day.
Speaker 1: How you got that?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: Come on?
Speaker 3: Hey, what you're doing? What we doing over there?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 5: Ay?
Speaker 3: Ash ash you know my address? Ask a simmer simmer stuff.
Speaker 1: Now we send the other stuff to the old address.
Speaker 3: What all that address? Well?
Speaker 1: I don't live I don't live in no more. Well she'll get it to you.
Speaker 3: Nah. No, come on, don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Now, don't do that.
Speaker 3: You don't come on, man, but he hold on. I'm confused. How you've got my high school jerseys, both of them? Why they end up with you. I need that funk code. That's a one on one right there.
Speaker 1: Back.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna send the funk cod the Award for Creative Excellence and the two uh, the two webbis.
Speaker 3: I tell you what, how about we do it? I got one for you. Now listen. It's been a long time. I owe your money. I got money right here. You send me my stuff, and I'm gonna send the money.
Speaker 1: I got you stuff.
Speaker 3: So hey, listen, as soon as soon as you get here, I'm gonna send it right to you. I promise you. I promise you. Hey, a good fifty right here. You gotta smell it.
Speaker 1: It's male good look good too.
Speaker 3: Hey dude, Hey fresh too. Hey, these are new Hunters too. These are new Hunters. Yeah, these new But oh my god, I forgot. I don't know how letters slip my mind. I don't know if we have it and what we're talking about tonight. We talked about the casino and them having Uno long behold backs, and I'm gonna tell you where you can find me. I'm gonna tell you where you can find me. You can find me in Casino plan Uno. I'm gonna be a b in there. I tell you that right now, I'm gonna be a billionaire off a plan Uno in a casino.
Speaker 1: I don't know what rules they gonna have. Oo, they're gonna have different rules than what we played.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, they can't ginger. Well, one thing they not gonna do. They can't gentify Uno. They can't do that.
Speaker 2: Don't gentify because you can't put draw twos over each other. You can't put no draw folds. They got all kind of rules.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. If you're gonna put Uno in there, let's have the original Uno, all that new stuff they got. We ain't. We ain't doing that. We ain't doing that.
Speaker 2: Vikings linebacker Dallas Turner reportedly fell victim to a phone scam that cost them a staggering two hundred and forty thousand dollars. He was allegedly targeted by a call uposing as a representative from JP Morgan Chase, who claimed that someone was attempting to impersonate him at a branch at a bank branch in Arizona. The caller convinced Turner that to protect his funds, he needed to urgently transfer his money to alternate business accounts. Believing his finances were at risk, Turner visited two separate Chase banks and transferred one hundred and twenty thousand each of funds were later discovered to have been funneled into fraudulent accounts. Turner didn't realize he had been duped until after speaking with family members who raise concerns about the legitimacy of the instructions. He then contacted law enforcement and an effort to recover the stolen funds. Authorities have only managed to recover less than twenty five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Hey uh, hey, hey, listen, like stuff like that shouldn't work. Stuff like that shouldn't work. Stuff a phone call since the bank, stuff like that shouldn't work. For one, if Chase is calling you about anything suspecting when it comes to your money, I'm going to the bank. Coot. Nothing like that.
Speaker 2: What he did he went to the bank, but they convinced him that you need to get some money out of this and put it.
Speaker 3: In here at the at the actual bank.
Speaker 1: So he went the two different banks and transferred one hundred and twenty thousand each into the accounts that they told him say, this will protect you.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, I'm talking to the GM or the manager at that specific bank, asking if anything with my accounts is in trouble y, any type of alerts, any type of security things that I should be worried about. I'm sure they will check and show and let him know there is nothing going on here, especially any phone call. He ain't no bank calling you letting you know what are we talking about? How do we twenty twenty five?
Speaker 2: I think we've all had our number. They called where this is the last call? You need to pay your toes or you need to do man?
Speaker 3: Man, Please don't.
Speaker 2: Know where I go got tos? So I know he ain't got I ain't got nothing to do with me. Oh credit card? I was like, nah, they know me personally they called me. I don't need you telling me something wrong by credit card?
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Oh man, listen, there's certain things we shouldn't fall for. There's certain things, there's certain things we shouldn't fall for. At our big age. That just doesn't make it. It doesn't even it doesn't even make sense, you know. But hopefully, young bull, I.
Speaker 2: Hope we can get somewhere it back. But it's all you know where money man. That ain't gone. Yeah, it's hard to get. You never gonna get fully what you lost. You just hope you can get forty fifty six the dollar, but you ain't a hundred.
Speaker 3: Think about this. When it comes to scams of this nature, it normally works on the elderly. It normally works on the elder because they're not aware, they're not sure. Something like this of this magnitude shouldn't work on a young bull. You know, it shouldn't work on a young bull. He should he should know better. You got to be a little sharp.
Speaker 1: For people hurt you about their money. Man.
Speaker 3: Yep, Hey, they don't play, they don't, they don't play.
Speaker 1: Yah. Need Like I said, don't even work too.
Speaker 3: Hard for that too long? Yes, work too hard for that man. Come on, man.
Speaker 2: And the thing was, I'm gonna leave it right there because who's the break that he would who's with the Chase Bank? Yeah, oh, y'all responsible for that. So if somebody stealing out of that, y'all responsible for y'all gonna place that back. I ain't fitna do.
Speaker 3: Nothing, Yeah, absolutely any you know what, you know? The funny thing, I bank, I bank with Chase, I bank with Chase and just the thought of even believing any phone call, any text. Mean, like, come on, man, banks don't even operate that way. They don't even operate that way.
Speaker 1: Oh we am who.
Speaker 3: Well, you got the rowing up, but man, if you don't get off my line.
Speaker 1: And the Ravens playoff lost to the Bills.
Speaker 2: Mark Andrews lost the fumble in the fourth quarter with the Ravens trailer in twenty four to nineteen, and then with one minute and thirty three seconds left, he dropped the game time two point a two point pass from Lamar. Andrews talked about it Friday, saying, I've had to eat a lot of ish and last however long it's been, but I'm excited to go show who I am, what I can be, and what I and what I can be, and what I can do to help this team with because I'm not done yet. Did the long break, oh Joe, do you think the long break break helped Andrews move on?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Most well. Did he give him an opportunity time to just sit with his thoughts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's the way the season ended. I think it's gonna linger a little bit longer on you know, the way it ended, And for him being at fault for them him dropping the ball. Obviously they were down. He fumbled early in the season, but they had an opportunity. He fumbled early in the game, but they had an opportunity to tie the game and obviously maybe go to overtime and see what happens from that point. And I think it hurts a little bit more that lingers a little longer because you will view it as, oh, I lost the game for us. So now obviously he says he has to prove himself again. Well, we know what you can do. We know what you can do.
Speaker 1: You've been a Pro Bow, you've been a Pro Bowl, being a low pro.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, but it's those opportune times when it matters most can you make those plays?
Speaker 2: And I think the thing is ojo, the thing that we love most about sports because you have to have a short memory because guess what. In basketball, the game another game I happened that next night, Baseball, another game happened that next day. In football, a game is gonna happen that week, So you have to forget about that. I can't be thinking about in this game what happened last game, because it's gonna mess me up.
Speaker 1: In this game.
Speaker 2: But because excuse me, that was the last game and here we are o Cho February, March, April, May, June, July, August. Is not until he gets back out there and he's playing meaningful football that he could possibly put that now, that's never gonna leave. That's never gonna leave. It's never. Yeah, And that's the thing that I love about professional sports because you have to move on, and you get an opportunity to move on very very fast.
Speaker 1: But when it's the last game.
Speaker 2: And then you have three months, four months, and hey, bro, don't worry about a it's a ain't no one play, Joe, You ain't no one play?
Speaker 1: Cost is the game? Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean listen. No nobody will say it, obviously, but that play costs the game?
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 3: I mean they listen. Is it sounds cute? You know? They always said, oh, that's not why we lost the game. Yes it is.
Speaker 1: I mean it is. Let's let's be realistic.
Speaker 3: You know, your teammates will always say all the right stuff. They'll never say it to your face, you know, but it costs a game. And what's gonna happen. He's gonna bounce back this season he's going to have a great regular season as he did last year. But when it matters most, you have to make those plays. You got you got to make those plays.
Speaker 2: That's what it comes down to with Joe. That's what you you pay to make plays. He's one of the better played tight ends because they're used to him making those kind of plays in those type of situations. But if anybody can bounce back Mark Andrews coming back, Trevor Lawren has had high praise for Travis Hunter this week. Travis has been great, just his work ethic, how he comes in. He's been one of the hardest working guys we have. I think his commitment to learning the playbook and trying to learn the two systems. It's a lot on the rookie. It's challenging to learn everything that He's done a nice job. We still have work to do and we're going to get a lot done in training camp to get us ready to play come September.
Speaker 1: I'm really excited for.
Speaker 2: Him and how he can help our team.
Speaker 3: I'm excited too.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 3: I'm excited. I'm excited for do Ball. I'm excited for the fans in Jacksonville. I'm excited to see Travis Hunter. I'm excited to see Brian Thomas Jr.
Speaker 1: Oh they got they got, they got some weapons.
Speaker 3: Now, hey, listen, every game, they got eight home games. Every game should be sold out. Every game will be sold out simply for the well.
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened, o, Joe, but when I was, you know, they became a franchise in ninety five. Yeah, and I remember going down there and we played them in in ninety nine and we played them officusly that I went to Baltimore and we played them.
Speaker 1: We're in the same division.
Speaker 2: So, oh, Joe, that places you to have sixty thousand I'm talking about that were loud. Now, I think they blacked it out up there. I'm like, come on, Jacksonville. But they were loaded.
Speaker 1: You know. They had Mark Brunell, they had Jimmy Jack Kenn, had Red Taylor, famulous, Freddy Taylor, Yeah, Tony Brackens.
Speaker 2: They had Dion Figure. They had a nice squad. Yeah, they had a really nice squad.
Speaker 3: Donovan Darius come on, yes, Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Come on, Jack, get on out there and support y'all team.
Speaker 3: Oh no, they're gonna be there. You ain't got to worry about that. They they are going to be there. Listen, the office lights out, the offenses lights out, even before Travis Hunter got there. So that the addition to Travis Hunter plus Brian Thomas Jr. Who was one of the better receivers last year as a mash Man, they're gonna be nice. They're gonna be real nice. Now, if we can get Trevor Lawrence to play up to his.
Speaker 2: Number one overall pick and one of the highest played players in the NFL, he has to fulfill his end of the year too.
Speaker 3: Now he'll be all right, just a little consistency weekend and week out.
Speaker 2: Coach Prime said it the Big twelve media day that something should change with the uniforms. Let's do something about the uniforms. We got guys in biker shorts. That makes me sick because I'm a football guy. I played this game at a high level and I have so much respect for this game. How can we allow guys to come out there and bicking shorts, no knee pass, no nothing, literally pants up under their thigh.
Speaker 1: That's not cool.
Speaker 2: I think there should be a fine implemented for that stuff. And let's have more respect for the truth, for this tremendous game. Do you believe college should adopt NFL rules for the U.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. There's enough desert. Listen, there's enough control as it is. Allow the players to be themselves. Prime is one of the few, probably the only one who made the mantra, you look good, you play good.
Speaker 1: Time had five pass.
Speaker 3: He'll pass the pass yet, but listen, he had it. He had his own pacific style. He did it his way. Allow the players to feel good about themselves based on the way they style themselves today. Don't change that. Don't take that away from them. Don't take that away from allowed Allow the players to do what they want to dress how they want, especially on the field, because it makes him feel good. If they feel good, if you look good, then you get the same return in their play.
Speaker 2: That's that's Time also said he wanted to you know, they adopt a lot of the rules that are He's like, look, I need you to two feet. It takes two feet to have a completion. Yeah, you know a uh clock, don't stop all that on that first down stuff. Keep it going.
Speaker 1: Right right right.
Speaker 2: So he wants because I think the thing is like, you're like these guys getting ready to go play to the NFL.
Speaker 1: So let's go ahead.
Speaker 2: You know, oh Joe, you remember in college used to kick off a T, used to be able to kick a field goal or p a T off of T.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: No, guys was bombing out because they were used to kick it off of T. And then all of a sudden, you get to the NFL. You got to kick it off the ground with the ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: In high school, yeah, I kick up. You know, I was a kicker. We kicked off the T orange T.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in high school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm about I'm talking about for p A T and field goals. Do they still kick off a T?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I kicked off the black team block black tea. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Coach Prime says.
Speaker 2: Coach Prime also wants a salary cap in college football. All you got to do is look at college football playoff and you see what teams spent, and you understand, darn well while they're in the playoffs, should there be a salary cap?
Speaker 3: Oh? I mean some some some some would agree. I don't think so, I don't. I don't like it. Allow allow these players. Are they gonna put a salary cap on the coaches?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Probably not right, He's a, I don't think you have a problem with guys making He's like, but you know some of these freshman class they're going for twenty million, thirty million dollars.
Speaker 3: Hold on, what are they going to put a salary cap on the coaches when they go to other places on what they can be paid, right, Allow these players to get max value whatever it is that they're valued at. Why put a salary cap on that? Now I understand as a whole where depending on the program that has more money to spend on some players to make your team better. Well, I mean like, I no, I don't. I don't like the salary camp idea. Allow those players to make as much as possible as there was the time, but it wasn't making nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they was making something, but it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I know what you mean. Listen, Hey, listen, I'm wishing when you're right. I'm with you when you're right.
Speaker 2: All right, on, Joe, it's time for our final segment of the evening. It's time for Q and A.
Speaker 3: God damn, the night was good. But who just felt good tonight? But I'm glad of that boy or look at him or let me peep.
Speaker 1: They yes, chat, I am so glad to be back. The three weeks.
Speaker 2: I mean, like I said, the first week I went home, I got an opportunity to spend time with the kids and the grandkids. My son has a have a granddaughter now, Kennedy, and.
Speaker 1: It was great to see her little chunkyrself. It was great.
Speaker 2: But you know, I spent time with the fam, and then I came back up here and I've been you know, doing what I do, getting ready for the season, getting my mind right to go through this grind all over again.
Speaker 1: I really look forward to it, uh being able to talk to you guys.
Speaker 2: And I was like, man, when you do something and you really appreciate doing it, you love what you do.
Speaker 1: When it's gone, man, you're like, damn. I showed. I showed, Miss Ocho o Jo. Doctor Frank L.
Speaker 2: Bellaman said, hey, fam, was it anything on your list that you didn't get accomplished while on vacation?
Speaker 1: Love y'all. Glad you're back, Doc, Thank you so much. I am glad to be back.
Speaker 2: O Cho mentioned earlier he's excited to be back, extremely excited to be back.
Speaker 1: No, I got everything, just relax.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to get away I didn't even shoot any episodes of A I think I shot one episode. I think we shot one episode of Club Shay Shape one episode. Normally we go on vacation. I'm trying to shoot as many as I can. So we're behind schedule right now. We gotta make up the next the next month.
Speaker 1: Though we probably got we probably got go get about ten of them in the can. But no, I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 2: There's nothing that I didn't do or I didn't get accomplished that I wanted to get accomplished. Oh Joe, you have you good old time.
Speaker 1: I thought you.
Speaker 3: Listen, listen, I had a great time. What I haven't done yet, which I'm still gonna do, I'm just I'll probably be doing Nightcap on vacation. You know, I have to. I take my annual trip with all the kids. I take my angle trip with all the kids. So I'm taking the kids. I think we're going to Turks and Caicos, so it'll be all it'll be all eight of us. I'm I'm excited. I'm excited for that. I don't think you might not like you might not like the way we travel, you know, on the way I'm gonna take them on this little trip, but we're gonna have some fun. I want them to be able to experience what it's like to fly private, to not have to walk through the lines and not have to go through customs. So I'm excited for that. And uh that that that's that's that's pretty much it.
Speaker 1: No, they've been on private. They don't need to be on private no moment. Who my kids, y'all do fly be private?
Speaker 3: Oh so, oh so your kids been on private just before? We see mine haven't had the opportunity to experience. I want French Fry. I want French Fry to be able to walk the red carpet. Listen, I'm fin the red carpet. You know, black car pull up, you know y'all get out, and you know they pick you up. I want them to experience that and see what it's like, just just just one time. I'm gonna do it for one time. We're gonna have a good old.
Speaker 2: Time, good deal Landy Ray, Hey, lady, welcome back. Hope you guys had a well deserved VAK relaxed to bet. Now, if you could bring football season back faster, that would be great too. Unfortunately, Lady, we can't do that. We wish we could. Well, we can't do that. But thank you guys Fortunity, thank you for joining us. Charles Whitlock said, is your course, Stevenson the closest thing to Floyd. No, Floyda is the closest thing to Floyd.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now I'm glad whoever that was said that. I'm glad whoever that was said that. But Shirkura Stevenson, what we need to understand. What you saw against Spada was a boxing clinic, It was a boxing master class. Shirkura Stevenson's defense is his offense with a pressure fighter like Zepada, most most most fighters under that kind of pressure would have folded. If you watch your curer, Stevens's body lingers throughout the entirety of the fight. You want to show the entire world that I can sit here and fight. I can sit here in box, I can sit in the pocket, be defensively. Sound of obviously, you're you're gonna You're gonna get hit. He got hit, Yeah, he got You gotta hit a lot, But it is boxing. You want to minimize those those punches the best way you can. And he did a great job at it and what you saw last night. Just despite what you may think or feel about Sakur Stevenson, it was a boxing master class. Based on what we saw. He's the best defensive fighter in the game right now, in the game right now. And I don't see how you can hate on it after watching that. I don't I don't see how you can.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 3: What what will have to change depending on who the person is across from the Zapeida didn't have the power, He didn't have that kind of power. We had to be worried about it. Now, if that's a tank, you're not sitting there like that. No, you're not sitting there because you got you got bricks in it. You got bricks in his hands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not saying no pressure fier like the paida though.
Speaker 3: Exactly exactly, but you have to be cautious. You wouldn't be sitting on the rope. So it's all about understanding your opponent and knowing what you can and can't get away with.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, if you go back and look at Floyd, and you look at Floyd at one thirty, one thirty five, well Floyd one thirty.
Speaker 1: If you go back and look at Floyd Floyd had power.
Speaker 3: Oh early floor early Floyd.
Speaker 1: Hands up. Go back and look at Floyd.
Speaker 3: Pretty boy Floyd, not money, not money Mayweather, pretty boy Floyd at one thirty one thirty five and that slugging.
Speaker 1: Go look at what he did.
Speaker 3: The corrals diego that right, that was a good fight.
Speaker 1: Look at Kodo Ricky Hatton got it. Yeah, oh yeah, Teddy Bear bro.
Speaker 2: Pat Dubbs said, uh, are you edding Rod the best blocking receiving group.
Speaker 1: At least in the nineties. Look at TV numbers.
Speaker 2: Eleven hundred, fifteen hundred, seventeen hundred, two thousand, back to back Super Bowls League MVP, Super Bowl MVP, and then you go back and look at the next year or og Bird Atlanta's Gary rushed for twelve fifty. Those are one thing that what Look the one thing that Broncos received when they were the Mike Shanahan was there. Oh you blocking, got to you blocking, That's why. And people thought, well, it doesn't matter who you because you know, we put you. Put Ruben Drones back there, he go get twelve hundred. You put Mike Anderson, he's rookie of the year. He goes to get fifteen hundred, Clinton Porters comes in. He's Rookie of the Year. He's run for fifteen hundred. He had people thinking that it was a man. It was the scheme in which we had. I mean, you had to have a certain type of back, Bobby Turner, who's the running back coach in San Francisco. Wherever Shanahan is, you're gonna follow find Bobby T. He went with Mike to UH to he went first of all, he went with Cool to Houston, and then he went with Mike.
Speaker 1: To UH Washington.
Speaker 2: And then when Mike got let go, he went with Kyle to Kyle with the Cleveland did he end up going to Atlanta? And he went with Kyle to Atlanta, And when Kyle went to Sam fran he followed Kyle. But Bobby T is the best running back coach in football. That's all he wants to do. He don't want to be a head coach. You don't want to be an offensive coordinated. He just wants to be a head coach. So yeah, but I think we were Ain't nobody better than us? Uh, mister McGee said, Remember when Ocho tried to block Ray Lewis. I thought Ocho retired as a physical as a physical run blocker. After that it went in the mental run blocking with the trash talking he did. Uh the abyds one said, is TD all time leading rusher if he doesn't get hurt. I don't know about the all time leading rusher. I mean, he has the third highest rush average of anybody in NFL history.
Speaker 1: Let us in again, I much what is it? What?
Speaker 3: Five point eight?
Speaker 1: Nah? He averaged like ninety over ninety, like ninety seven yards a game. I think I think marriage too.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: I don't know about the all time leading rusher. But it's hard when you look at the guys that came behind him and look at the yard is that they got right? He's gonna be will On, He's gonna be will Over ten thousand, and he's not gonna have to wait as long as he had to wait to get into the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: I know that for certain. Damn Smith said Rogers with Andy Reid as a coach.
Speaker 2: In that defense, I'm taking Aaron, pat has Tyreek and Kelsey.
Speaker 1: Aaron had nowhere near that.
Speaker 2: But you also got to understand, is he gonna listen see y'all just thinking it's about talent. You just think, look at Brady. Brady was willing to be coached. Patrick Mahlmes is willing to be coached. Are we sure? Are you sure? Damn hold on?
Speaker 3: Does he understand the receivers that Aaron Rodgers had?
Speaker 1: No, he don't, because Jordan Nelson wasn't a slouch.
Speaker 3: What Greg Jenny wasn't.
Speaker 1: Jenny wasn't a slouch.
Speaker 2: Donald Driver wasn't a sou Aaron James Jones led the league in receiving touchdowns, Jamichael Finley was was a Pro Bowl tight end. Look at the offensive lineman that he had, Jenkins Batiari don't do that. So so, now were you saying that when Andy Reid was in film? Are you saying this when Andy Reid in in in Kansas City? Because I don't remember. I don't remember anybody saying, man, if Andy if Aaron Rodgers had Andy Reid when Andy Reid was in Philly, Oh, but now you wanted to have Andy Reid when he's in Kansas City.
Speaker 1: Well you saying that when he was coaching Alex Smith? Or you saying that now you got Patrick Mahomes. I'm curious.
Speaker 2: I noticed everybody says if Aaron would have had Aaron would have had Andy Reid, Andy Reid with Patrick Mahomes or Andy Reid in Philly?
Speaker 1: Which one?
Speaker 2: Or Andy Reid when he had Alex Smith. Which Andy Reid you want him to have? Hmm, it's fuddy, It's fuddy because nobody, nobody. You gotta realize. First of all, I remember when Andy Reid was in Green Bay with my brother, know him well, know his Why go to the Pro Bowl sitting there to have a conversation that great people? Nobody thought Andy Reed was a top coach when he was in Philly.
Speaker 1: That stop at people, It's amazing.
Speaker 3: It's amazing what the right player could do.
Speaker 1: Huh he was so he was so great. Jeffrey Lewis said, Nah, we're good.
Speaker 3: It's amazing. It's amazing with the right combination of of of of players and coach together can do Tom Brady all our Tom Brady and Bill Belichick.
Speaker 2: Oh hold on, yeah, give Aaron Rodgers, Bill Belichick, the Bill Belichick and Cleveland or the Bill Belichick in New England when he got Tom Brady. Mm, because he had Drew Blessoe and he had Matt Jones. So which which one? So I just need to adapt. Which which Andy Reed did you want and Rogers to have? The one in Philly or the one in which he had Alex Smith. Oh oh, because guess what. Travis Kelsey was there with Alex Smith. Tyreek was there with Alex Smith. Tell me you heard him talking about like they talk about him when they had Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 3: Listen, Patrick Mahomes and Andy Reid is no different than Richard Gear and God damn Junior Roberson pretty woman, perfect perfect, perfect match, perfect match.
Speaker 2: It worked well together, Tyree McClinton in sixty two to twenty excuse me, sixty two hundred. Why does the NBA meet to try to diminish Lebron's legacy? For example, I watched someone say if Kawhi wins, if Kawhi wins again, it changes Lebron's legacy, But George legacy never changed when yan Is won MVP Defensive Player of the Year of Kobe three P Because if I don't like somebody, I can find a million ways. If I don't like himbot y'all, I'll find I can find a million waves to further try to discredit them.
Speaker 3: Ol Ways. This is depending on who you're talking about. The gold post contenuoc moves, Yes, Enny on who you're talking about. Matter of fact, the greater the player, the greater the accomplishments, the more they try to move the gold post to diminish what they've done.
Speaker 2: Thirteen times first Team All NBA. He may in year twenty two he made second team All NBA. Could he have made first team?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: If he'd have made it over Donovan Mitchell. I don't think people have a heart attack, but hey, he didn't. Donovan made it. Congratulations done, Congratulations on getting married too. On the engagement the Coco Jones, congratulations y'all. But the matter is of the thirteen to either Thirteen times first Team All NBA selection, most in NBA history. He's a twenty one time All NBA selection, by far, the most in NBA history for finals MVP for regular season MVPs, led the league in assists, that led the league in scoring. He's got more playoff wins, got more scored, more playoff points, scoring leader.
Speaker 1: That's still not enough.
Speaker 3: No, you know, you know what, you know why Lebron, you know is the greatest. You know why he's the goal because he gave me his fifty K point ball lebron Chack, y'all see that. You know what this is worth. Lebron. I appreciate you boy. I don't care what they say about you, Bry. They will never be able to diminish your legacy because I have your fifty thousand point ball.
Speaker 2: Brian said, Uh, you look thirty seven, not fifty seven. Appreciate that. Oh Joe, looks like you had a good VAK. Nightcap found. We missed you. We need our boy. Your voice is echoed in the homes around the world. Yes, I agree, we missed you guys too. Oh yo yo. We got the biggest trash talker up there, ninety one over ninety one hundred votes.
Speaker 1: You got fifty percent of the votes. I got fifty percent of the votes.
Speaker 3: Somebody lying.
Speaker 2: Fifty to fifty. That concludes this episode of Nightcap Man. It was good to get back. You'll see you get you guys again tomorrow. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button. And y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite on Shannon Shark, my partner and co hosts Liberty City's own Benga Ring of Fame. Mona read the pro Bowler All Pro. That's Chad o Yo Senko Johnson. Go get your podcast, Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Remember, all this is possible because of you. We greatly appreciate your support and you'll continue support because everything we've been able to accomplish has been because of you, and we want to thank you again. Make sure you check out Shave by Lapotier. We do have it in stock. If you can't find it any city or state near you, order it online. We'll ship it directly to your door. It's the best tasting premium cognac on the market. And actually we want a couple more awards while we've been awake. So we're up to thirteen awards now that we've won with Shave by Lapotier being silver, gold, or platinum. And thank you to the team that does a great job of that. But thank you guys, because without you, none of this is possible. So we greatly appreciate you. Shave by Lapotier family, thank.
Speaker 1: You for that.
Speaker 2: Also, please go follow my media company page on all of its platform Shae Shape Media and my clothing company eighty four. That link has been in the chat supplies are limited and once they're gone, they're gone, so please grab yours wild supplies. Last, thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 1: I'm uh he's oh cho.
Speaker 2: We'll see you tomorrow night at the same time seven pm. What a Pacific time, ten Eastern time. Thank you, guys, see you tomorrow he base h m hmm