Speaker 1: Alright, we're good.
Speaker 2: You like.
Speaker 3: Busting with the Boss, hanging with the fast, betting on a game.
Speaker 4: No moment's gonna tell us what.
Speaker 5: Knop be.
Speaker 6: We're here.
Speaker 3: Just drinking beer and making that baby. I'm hanging with the feelers, busting with the boys.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 8: Good afternoon, ladies, gentlemen, welcome to another beautiful episode of Busting with the Boys. It is Tuesday, February eleventh. Right now as you're listening to this show, the show is being shot on a Saturday. We just got back from New Orleans, uh mixed reviews on our experiences there. We'll dive all into that. This is episode Wins and loss three fifteen wins and losses, and we'll be able to go through all of that. But one thing that's never a loss is the Chevy Silverrado. And we're presented by our good friends at Chevy. Playoff Season reminds us that every weekend counts to help you pack more into your weekend. Chevy has packed more into the Chevy Silverrado Trail Boss, more capability, more muscle, more smarts, and more smarts. And for a second I thought they were describing me, but we're talking about the Silverado Trail Boss, the truck that says no to nothing, tailgates, road trips, DIY projects like transforming an old bus into a recording studio. Maybe bring it on, Will.
Speaker 2: As a Silverado driver myself, I say it all the time, Taylor, bring it on.
Speaker 8: Yes he does. He says it every time me get in the car and I buckle my seatbelt. We lock eyes and he says that exact thing. That's because the Silverado Trail Boss has everything you need for anything the weekend calls for. With four hundred and ninety five pounds per feet of torque z seventy one suspension, and a two inch factory lift, the Trail Boss has top ti your strength and agility, paired with the latest tech inside and out. The result is a truck that can do it all then show up on Monday with the story of the Ages. So learn more about the Silverwater Trail Boss at Chevy dot com. Silverado Together, Let's go ahead and drive.
Speaker 2: All right, we're back from the Chevy Adrey. Before we jump into the episode where we recap, you know, we got an entire episode. I'm here right now. It is Monday morning. We are about to break down and recap the Super Bowl. Congratulations to the Philadelphia Eagles a winning super Bowl fifty nine. We will recap. We're gonna recap the Super Bowl here. Taylor and I also came and sat on the bus on Saturday to kind of recap all of Super Bowl week and then our interview this week is gonna be The Boys from Workaholics. You got Blake durs and Adam Devine. They're gonna be on later in the episode. If you're just tuning in, if this is your first time tuning in, make sure you subscribe to The Boys. Whether you're getting your podcast on YouTube, Spotify, Apple, Google, wherever it is, make sure you're subscribe to the Boys. Leave comments along the way. We're stoked that you're here. But Bella's the Super Bowl? I mean that was an ass Is that? Mitch? You might know, I know you're a historian in the NFL. Is that the worst ass beating we've seen in the Super Bowl? I know, you got What one that comes to mind is Ravens over Giants back in the early two thousands.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean the worst one that I have ever seen. I think they said, like one of the facts was like, this is the largest lead in the Super Bowl since like the Redskins back in the seventies or something like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, that game was crazy. It got to a point where I'm sitting there in the middle of the second half. Of course I'm having fun. The Chiefs kingdom's falling. The dynasty is not happening. And I've played into this hater of the Chiefs for the last few years. But there was a moment where I had to grab myself because I was actually starting to feel bad for the Chiefs on how bad it was going, because I just wanted to see a better game. And then I had to shake myself, Like, Bro, they go to the AFC Championship. They went every year the last seven years. They have a couple of Super Bowls, Like they're going to be just fine, but the kingdom has fallen. In the Philadelphia Eagles, the bullies of the NFL, they absolutely manhandled them. Bro. They that truly was a bloodbath the and that was without Saquon even running crazy. The Chiefs get did a good job of kind of keeping him at bay. Slips a couple times in the backfield, but aj Brown goes off dots and has a big game. How bummed are the fans that had Dots and on first touchdown score? I know, the group chat was, Gary, did you have it? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I had that, I had Juju I had. I took all three of the ones I sent in the group text, and I'm jumping higher than I ever have because I'm like, oh my god. Yeah, and then the replay starts having I was like, mother fucker.
Speaker 2: I know plus seven thousand, right, yes, bro, that would have been crazy.
Speaker 6: That would have been a crazy I literally just scrolled when I was texting you guys. I was like, all right, I'm sin three one semi realistic one that was you know, Juji was like plus three thousand, and then yeah, Dots was plus seven thousand.
Speaker 2: And he had a game too.
Speaker 1: Is over under for receiving yards was three and a half.
Speaker 2: Which is crazy, bro, he had all his props.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that one hurt though. That one hurt because then you know they his knees down on the two yard line whatever, and it's like, all right, here we go bullyball.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just could not believe how lopsided the game was, how flat the Chiefs were. I want to say what they had several three and outs to open the game, right, Like, they were zero for six on third down in the first half. They had about twenty three total yards after the first half, didn't you say, mitche like twenty five total yards going into the fourth quarter.
Speaker 1: I think going into the fourth quarter they had like thirty eight total yards.
Speaker 2: Which is just unreal. That's a very uncharacteristic. Like Andy Reid Chiefs football team.
Speaker 6: The first half, there's not like a single play I mean that could be wrong.
Speaker 2: Was the d hop drop in the first half or yeah, yeah, because that was a two minute drill they needed to go down.
Speaker 6: It's the most memorable play they've had they had on offense. I can't recall like one play where I was like, all right, this is a good play until the end when yeah, there was a one moment.
Speaker 2: Ye dropping that ball too? Did he like was his focus went off because it looked like he was going two hands and try one hand.
Speaker 7: It's like, bro, just eat know, y'all know what it is.
Speaker 10: It's a Clemson player put in the brightest lights in the biggest moment.
Speaker 7: We knew this was going to happen.
Speaker 10: He got himself a touchdown himself a little trash can touchdown, and he is from the A six four, so I will I won't fully hate on him, but yeah, tripping And also to go back though with the Super Bowls getting dominated in twenty fourteen, the Seahawks beat the Broncos forty three to eight.
Speaker 2: That's right, they did whoop their ass.
Speaker 7: Pey Manning had a bad game.
Speaker 2: Safety Yeah, yeah, that was that was Yeah, that was an ass beating. Yeah that's one too. It's like again, right after that game and everybody just eliminating Patrick mahone from the goat conversation.
Speaker 7: Like Tom had to be hype low KEI.
Speaker 2: No, Tom was just watching it game, just smoking a cigarette, just watching down the field, be like, yeah, you're not gonna touch me. But it was you know, uh, you know the scene in that Nike the Nike movie, what's it called the Air. He's like, they're gonna build you up and then the moment you slipp they're gonna tear you down. Like the fact that everyone's just almost throwing Mahomes into the trash can like he shouldn't be anywhere close to the God conversation. Don't ever bring it up again. The Yeah, the Patriots dynasty, they come nowhere close to now we get to stop talking about it. It is crazy how they're just shooting on that he did have a bad game.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, I will say I think it does. There is a different vibe. Obviously, Patrick Mahomes should one thousand percent still be in like the goat conversation, he could do it. But the feeling after anytime the Patriots would lose in the playoffs, I know my first thought as a fan was like, they're gonna win it next year, like because they're that good and like that competitive where the chief I'm more kind of.
Speaker 2: Like they do. I don't is this it?
Speaker 10: Yeah, like I have no doubt he'll get back to a super Bowl, But I don't like feet. I don't think of the Chiefs as next year like taking it personal and running through everybody like the Patriots would do right.
Speaker 2: And they got and getting beat like that too. It just puts it different. Patriots never had that kind of loss. And and to your point, it's like, who knows if Mahomes when you when you witness an ass upin like that last night, it's like you say, I think it's very easy to say there's no doubt Patrick Mahomes will be back. But after witnessing that. You don't know what's gonna happen with Chris Jones, you don't I don't know what's gonna happen with Travis Kelce. You never know what those offensive weapons like, you know, Kareem Hunt, like some guys that kind of came in, like DeAndre Hopkins was another one. Not the biggest game changer, but still you have these holes that are getting filled along this past season. You don't know what's up in the air with the Chiefs future. As far as Mahomes's weapons, who knows if you will see them again. That could have been the last time we witnessed the Chiefs in a Super Bowl in the Patrick Mahomes era.
Speaker 9: That's also like Andy Reid's getting older. Yeah, it honestly like I feel like the Chiefs will be fine with all their weapons and stuff because Andy Reid's their head coach and he just is a wizard with figuring out how to get people the ball. But I mean he's getting old, He's getting longer in the tooth, like who knows how long he wants to keep coaching.
Speaker 1: So it's like, you're right, it is like is our time up?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 6: There the receiver room is crazy deep at skill level at all positions, and yeah, it's like you lose one or two of those and you you're human quote unquote as far as like, okay, you only have one or two guys.
Speaker 1: We are going to be let's go. We would get Rashid Rice back next year.
Speaker 8: Crazy with Xavior Worthy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, sky Moore hasn't done anything, but like Marquis Brown, I think they started him to a couple of years.
Speaker 1: De Hopp will probably de hop will probably be gone.
Speaker 9: I don't know, like not that Juju really did a whole lot this season, but he might come back.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 9: Like Travis is getting older, Like we do have a like with Worthy, Marquise and Rice. They're all young, and they're all kind of studs, but they're all kind of like the same type of player. They're all just super fast, like not really like a deep ball, kind of like contested catch, like a J Brown the.
Speaker 1: Kind of guy.
Speaker 9: So it's like, unless you're just that dink and dunk offense and just run a slant take it for sixty like, I don't know, you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna need some more weapons. I mean, we can talk about the Chiefs having a bad game. But the Eagles bro that roster. I mean they the physicality of that game, that offensive line just moving the line of scrimmage. The defense, I mean, the defense played lights out, Bro. They were We talked about Mahomes having a bad game, Like there was a stat that the Eagles didn't blitz all night, I know, going into the fourth quarter or something like that. They had they were pressuring over fifty percent of the time with only a four man rush. I mean they were dominating that line of scrimmage, getting to Patrick Mahomes making him very uncomfortable. That was that was shown. I was obvious. And then the guys in the back end just making plays that picked by Zach Bonn, like right when Hurts through that pick, Bond turned around and bailing out the offense and getting a pick of his own. Cooper Dejene first team All White. He's our m v P. Yes, he is our MVP, the one who hosts the cookout having that pick six. That was it was awesome to watch like that team dominated aj Brown. The specimen that he is bro is nuts. It does seem too easy because McDuffie locks dudes down and he really wasn't having a whole lot of problem with McDuffie was.
Speaker 6: That first flag on aj Op.
Speaker 2: I no, no, no.
Speaker 6: The first pass in the game. You can't throw a flag.
Speaker 2: Right, You just gotta let the boys play. And it was like the guy's leaning, like if you go frame by frame, still shot by still shot, you can find a penalty everywhere. And yeah, he might have. He might have barely touched his face mask with his pinky. I believe.
Speaker 6: With this pinky, like I said, could push boy off of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And it wasn't like that. It's like McDuffie got beat up the line of scrimmage, so he was kind of leaning and and Agent is just kind of like pushing downward. Yeah, they're both doing it. You can't help his faces right there. But to me, that was a very ticky tech call. Bad call for sure, bad call for sure.
Speaker 6: It just opened up Twitter fingers as soon as.
Speaker 2: Dude, you knew the world was going to erupt on that fourth and one because I was surprised, what was it?
Speaker 9: Was it fourth and two? So I think that was like fourth and three, fourth and four like it was. It wasn't toush push territory.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, yeah, but you're sitting there and then Jalen just rips it now. Also, can can are we allowed at Garrett? I saw your tweet? Are we can? We all give the respect now to Jalen Hurts for what he's accomplished, winning the Super Bowl, the MVP of the super Bowl, because the dude is just a winner. A couple, yeah, a couple of balls that like the one where he threw a pick and I was like, oh, that was a great punt by Jalen Hurts and somebody comment that they were on the thirty great punt though, yeah, great punt. Thought the set up for a Zach Bonn interception and they went in and scored.
Speaker 6: But uh, the Jalen his resume is way better than people realize. Like he's won at every.
Speaker 2: Level, every level that commercially has now fire love Hurts.
Speaker 6: Swagg is a little song with it too, like he's such a vibe.
Speaker 2: And lookie, I hate like I'm obviously gonna be glazing him. But he ist a swaggy bro. He's got handsome.
Speaker 6: Get the hoop earing, the cheek.
Speaker 2: Bones, the wings, the way he delivers his tone of voice.
Speaker 6: After the game, they had him on the he can get him on the panel.
Speaker 2: He's got a team full of women around him, like his agent rep is marketing all of it. The dude's got juice. The dude has all the juice in the world, and I need just a little bit of it.
Speaker 6: It'd be awesome to have him on the bus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we can get him on What you mean?
Speaker 6: I mean, that's like a debate that will go on forever.
Speaker 2: But lo okid, what he did at.
Speaker 6: Alabama SEC championships, National championships, went to Oklahoma, didn't win any of those, but he was a Heisman finalist, So I mean that debate can go forever.
Speaker 2: But to get him on a bus and well, we won't let him get around your bulls goes no bro. Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: After the game, they asked him, you know, like the question like how you deal with the adversity. He was like, everything I've been through, and people like forget that he has won SEC championships. All they remember is that he got benched and then he went to Oklahoma. It was a freshman went straight to the national championship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a baller.
Speaker 6: He is a point. He was a one look guy and run.
Speaker 2: And you gotta think too, like the balls on the Eagles organization for when they moved on from WinCE and drafted Jalen Hurts. Everyone wanted that. I mean, the Eagles fans won, everybody fired at all times, but everybody was calling for their head. Then right then they go to the Super Bowl and lose it with Hurts and the the fact that you're back in the Super Bowl. What a couple of years later, two years later and then you win. Hurts is the MVP. You got to be sitting up there like front office, all those guys whoever was involved with taking the shot at Jalen Hurts and be like, all right, let's let's move on now from Carson Wentz when Nick Foles won the title, like you got, you got whatever pieces you want. You can kind of go any direction with the quarterback, but to put your eggs in on Jalen Hurts. Now he's got a second contract with them, he's won year Super Bowl and brought the Lombardi back.
Speaker 6: Yeah he I mean his first year as a starter was Sirianni's first year, go to the Super Bowl, next year, lose, third year, they go to the superl This his third year or four year.
Speaker 1: Third year was last year when they went ten and oh and then shoot the bed.
Speaker 2: Right, But first I thought, it's only been two years since the Super Bowl. Yeah, they went to they went to the Super Bowl. Maybe it was.
Speaker 6: Playoff and then the next year super Bowl playoff super Bowl.
Speaker 2: That sounds right, Yeah, yeah, that's right, because it was they went to the Super Bow. They've been the two Super Bowls and three y Okay, Yeah, Sirianni's first four years, right, yeah, Sirianni. Whoeverybody was sleeper wanting to hang this man in the middle of the year. What you say week nine was the latest. I mean last year when they went ten and oher and then dropped, they're calling for Sirianni, get him out of here. He's hiring his buddies.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: With Jalen, everybody wanted him going. Then you fast forwarded this year, they went what thirteen and three, fourteen and three. I forget if the record was in the regular season.
Speaker 9: I think it was like since Week four they were ten and one and the only time they lost was when Jalen Hurts got hurt and Jayden Daniels went.
Speaker 2: Crazy and they wonted him fired.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: When aj might only caught the ball that has one catch or whatever, and there was some there was some drama. That's when we had Wallow and Gilly on. But people were calling from then it is crazy. And then you go on and win the super Bowl. It's like only only the Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 6: On the In the post game, they asked him on the desk of trying to say it's like three times, but they asked him like, hey, since you've been here, like what's happened? How is it taken this time? He's like first year with Sirianni did whatever. And then in that offseason he was like, hey, coach, I got somebody in Tennessee that's ready to go win. Got aj draft Avante Smith, and then the last piece of the puzzle was like this off season we went and got this guy and pointed at Saquon. It's really it's like they really have like had pieces gotten as far as they've gotten. The next year add pieces same thing, and then they go and get Saque.
Speaker 2: And they're lucky to have the continuity that they have, like along the line of scrimmage that they've experienced. It's like Jurgens came in and he was kind of behind Kelsey. He's learning from Kelsey. But you got Lane Johnson who's been just a steady force the whole time. You got guys along the defensive line when j Jayalen Carter has been able to come in. But you get Sweat from from the Washington or the Bears, wherever he came from. I know he started with Washington. You got Brandon Graham. Like they've had some continuity at key spot, some good vets. They've brought in good bets, but they've also drafted.
Speaker 7: Well, that's their draft is in Cuina.
Speaker 2: Mitchell and Cooper Dejene, those two cats right there.
Speaker 7: Man Jalen Carter.
Speaker 1: I think they actually.
Speaker 2: Because they were I want to say, their back seven was like the worst in the league last year and now they're looking at the number one defense in the NFL this year.
Speaker 1: I think they drafted Josh Sat. You're thinking of Montes.
Speaker 2: Sweat, I'm thinking of Montes Josh right, that's how me.
Speaker 1: So like he's a guy. Another guy that they.
Speaker 6: Drafted, Georgia Dan. They drafted a Georgia d lineman and Georgia linebacker. The next year did the same thing.
Speaker 2: And even you talk about the Jordan linebacker. What's his name again? Na, Kobe Dean Nikobe Dean Baller and he went down in the playoffs and then you got uh uh Berks. Yeah, what's his fucking first himp? That's my guy, Yeah, number forty two. But I'm talking about is like, this is my boy, and I'm drawing a blank on his name right now.
Speaker 1: Boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got drafted out of Vandy, played at Green Bay. Oran Brooks ob yeah, ob Orn Brooks, I'm saying, and he does a hell of a job just filling in, like again, this team from top to bottom. Yeah, yeah, Zach Bond making the transition the inside backer off the ball linebacker. But just the vets that they've had Darius Slay, they're talking about, Oh is he lost a step? He's kind of getting old, and then you just put this youth around him that helps, you know, pick him up. You gotta read blanket hip on the back end, Cooper Quinnon, Mitchell, who's their other safety? Read blanket ship?
Speaker 1: I don't remember, I don't.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to be a guy.
Speaker 1: No, I know, I didn't. I didn't hear what names you just said.
Speaker 2: Supposed to be a guy. Guy, just the other safety I didn't hear all the different guys. You said there's two cities.
Speaker 6: Though they just dominated from the start of the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, i'd be curious too, like what they what they look like next year. I'm sure they'll be good.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't know if they have anybody with their contract up. Like the only person that's kind of like an if is Lane Johnson because he's getting older, but I mean he's still He's got better numbers than Pennel And yeah, it was all pro so it's like, but.
Speaker 2: If you're Lane Johnson that old, do you go off into the sunset with one your one super Bowl?
Speaker 6: They probably got somebody right behind him.
Speaker 2: Ready to go, ready to go.
Speaker 6: It was the biggest line or heaviest o line in Super Bowl history. I did see that.
Speaker 2: I saw that the heaviest line, tallest line at the center too. Did you see the comparable of the first the first Super Bowl average weight versus seven? First the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Now mix three two forty five and then the Eagles were six.
Speaker 2: Six seventy Yeah? Was it six six sixty seven?
Speaker 9: I have no idea, but either way, McKai beck in six seven Jordan my lot is like six.
Speaker 2: Kay back then sixty seven three and sixty pounds as.
Speaker 6: A guard as a guard, as a guard.
Speaker 11: Bro, seeing him in person, I literally saw him.
Speaker 7: He stood up.
Speaker 12: I said, no, I think I was the only one I heard that the highest, the highest pitch you can get.
Speaker 7: But he was legit. He stood up next to Taylor.
Speaker 2: I said, Taylor is a big human being. And even though he's like lighter now he's like two fifty two sixty, he's still six seven. When Makai Beckton stood up and stood next to Taylor, that ship was crazy. Bro. Yeah he was too. It's like, Makay, what's up man, I'm will I knew who you go. I'm like, okay, okay, take it.
Speaker 7: You got to introduce yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, relax man. That vlog is out too, by the way, if you're tuning in right now, we have a vlog that kind of recaps our entire week in New Orleans. JP did an incredible job, but we had a lot of fun questions. We got to go to the Chiefs media day, we got to go to the Eagles media day. We're trying to get access in media row, which fails on us the first few times, but we ended up making it happen. It was a It's a fun week encapsulated into one vlog that is on our YouTube channel, Busting with the Boys. And again, if your watch right now, consider subscribeing. Make sure you subscribe, but you can find all of our fun content from the super Bowl week on our YouTube page. Yeah, do we feel good? Fellas? I thank you. Dive into the weekly recap with myself. Taylor was here, Taylor listen. So the reason Taylor's now here right now is we're all on vacation. So Taylor's in Canada. I'm about to, Uh, your boy is about to take the family to Hawaii. Are you guys going to anywhere this week? Where you guys heading.
Speaker 6: Go on West Coast? I can get some sun. But I looked at the weather. It's gonna rain.
Speaker 2: Oh really, bro I know I'm chasing some sunlight too, like just being out in New Orleans and just seeing my Like I'm at.
Speaker 6: The one day in New Orleans and look down and god, damn, I know, legs are scary.
Speaker 2: You need some sun, need some sun. JP you going anywhere? Mitch, You going anywhere?
Speaker 1: I'm going to Chattanooga.
Speaker 9: That's just because Brooke is her next rotations in Chattanooga. So I'm just gonna go down there for a couple of days.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, I know our boy go to the aquarium.
Speaker 1: Do I have a good aquarium?
Speaker 2: Yeah, our boy Jackson Breckinridge, Lottie, Tom d Breckenridge. You guys know a little bit I'm talking about. No, Daniel Tosh does this bit on white boys, rich boys that go to breck and Ridge. It's pretty funny. All right, We're going to uh rip an ad Reid. Enjoy the rest of the episode again when you see us this next time. We came in on Saturday and shot the recap of the whole week with myself, tailor and the boys in the back, and then we will if you want to go to the interview with the workaholics that will be later on in the episode. Big ugs, Hony Kisses. Enjoy this ad read all right, We're gonna hop into this ad red brought to us by Kevin's Natural Foods. Kevin's Natral Foods is the perfect alternative to take out. It's just as tasty, but faster and healthier. Kevin stir fry kits are packed with protein and vegetables and ready in under ten minutes. Kevin's has Paleo and Keto certified options, so there's a little something for Andy lifestyle. If you're big on Tayston convenience, Kevin's is a no brainer. And guys, I am a user of Kevin's Natural Foods. This is the best spot to go. I at Whole Foods. You can find it in your local grocer. Uh but uh the general so chicken, the orange chicken, the Tystyle coconut curry. Those are my three favorite dishes from kevin Natral Foods. They have a wide variety. I promise you will like pretty much all of them. The only one I haven't tried is what is it? Is it? The cilantro lime garlic cilantro lime chicken. That's the only one I haven't tried. Other than that, I've tried their honey garlic chicken. I've tried the Korean barbecue beef. It is all phenomenal. You will love Kevin's Natural Foods and we will be shouting them out throughout this entire episode. Find Kevin's Natural Foods in the refrigerated section at your local grocery store. Let's get back into the episode.
Speaker 8: New Orleans let's go on Orleans real quick. I'm gonna let you know. Do you want to rate it? Let's rate it and let's break it down.
Speaker 2: Okay, I would say the big win for busting with the boys to rate it. Yeah, I'm gonna rate it, but I'm gonna start with a win. I'm gonna try to make a little, a little sandwich shit sandwich bustles boys. The boys brought home all the hardware for the barstool week. You look at a dozen trivia, you look at the skills challenge. What else did we do? What else do we do? We also had some incredible interviews. There was some mixture. We got food poisoning, We ate some bad oysters. We read the article a little too late, so we're in the dumps from you know, Tuesday midday, Tuesday, Tuesday midday for JP, Tuesday night for me, you and Garrett on through. I mean that's leakage. The rest of the week, the hotel beds were shitty. We stayed in a in a pretty shitty spot New Orleans. We did love, we did enjoy ourselves in the French Quarter. Walking down Bourbon was a nice little blast. Anywhere you look, it's kind of like, hey, we probably shouldn't walk over there. It's a weird mix of like you can see the beauty in New Orleans, but also very quickly you can see the stench in New Orleans. What else?
Speaker 7: What else?
Speaker 2: Thursday long? I mean, we didn't get into media days, we miss out under credentials, but we do pick back up and gets the dust by going into the Chiefs Media Day. We get the Eagles media Day. We get some good content there, some highs, some ultimate lows that kind of drug out and really you just realize how much sleep you did not get all week long, even though we did not go out one time. Compared to Vegas last year, complete one eight overall, give it a four point five beautiful.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and I think that's my alarm saying your credit that's twice so nice? Said it twice? Yeah, Yeah, Monday miss our access point to go get our credentials. Supposed to be there before six, we decided we'll get there around six. We didn't know that we were supposed to be there before six until about twenty minutes before six, so we ended up missing out on that. Then a really dumb brainstorm took place. No bet it is in a brainstorm. We end up at the stadium and I'm not getting into that whole thing. Tuesday comes around, we try to make it right by going to uh these you know the hotel media days that we get knocked out of that because we don't have the crect credentials for that. Fast forward to Wednesday. We all have we all have food poisoning. I feel fantastic at seven in the morning, seven thirty five in the morning, I'm sitting on the toil that I'm in front of the toilet. I'm back sitting in front of the toilet. It's a bad sandwich. If we're making this into a whole bunch of sandwisteings, like Will said, bleeds onto Thursday and then eventually Friday. The beds are shit, the hotel was shit. I took a shower Monday and Wednesday. That's and I and I actually did not wash my hair or face the entire time because the faucet in my hotel was different shades of green and blue and touches of brown around the spot of the spouts. Didn't want to put my face in that. Also, in the top right corner with the venting area was to get the hot moisture out of the area was moldy to say the least. Your a my ace didn't work the first two nights, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Will.
Speaker 8: The French Quarter was beautiful here. This is where my biggest downfall was.
Speaker 2: And you had a great performance on the street. Thank you.
Speaker 8: I appreciate that. I think we I mean yeah overall. I think the content overall on for Busword the boys throughout the week was a plus. Whether I got negative reviews or positive reviews, like the content was was viewed and seen by many of people. So take that as a massive positive. Krusher bench press, the talking to the different teams, uh, the skills challenge, which full transparency zero part of me wanted to do. Before that, I was thinking to myself with the need, there's no way I'm gonna be able to do it. Plus my tummy hirts' about to poop and throw it at the same time. End up bawling in that whole entire thing. If you were able to watch it, if they're they're playing it back, Will Compton had himself a show as well. Going back to Will saying we took home the hardware, so positives, lots of negatives. My biggest negative for me. I'm a huge fan of New Orleans. I actually love the culture. I love the vibe. I love the grittiness, the fact that you feel like you're in a third world country but really you're in the United States of America. The voodoo, the spookiness. Uh you know, I've already said it, but the history of all of it. So I'm excited to indulge in the culture with the boys that haven't been JP, William Mitchell, you you've never been either, correct, But the Sherham, Jack Darret, you guys have all been. So I'm excited to be like, Yo, this place has got some really cool culture. But it's really exciting. There's not a world or a leg I can stand on from here on out that I can look at Mitch, JP or Will in the face and say, hey, you know, it sounds like a great idea going to New Orleans. Yeah, because I think Tuesday was like, We're walking around the French Corner and be like, Yo, this would be sick to do Forcepootober and Will was like, you know what, Yeah, that would be a good time to come here. Already knowing that Will was like not loving the absolute vibe of what was going on fully understood super Bowl time, it just gets a lot grittier not to mention the absolute United States militia on every single corner. It was like one to one between pedestrian and military people.
Speaker 2: You just because there's so many people and it's very congestion. Yeah, I know you haven't got to the rating yet.
Speaker 8: Right overall it's tough, man, but I give it a four point five.
Speaker 2: Right in line, right in line. I will say this. I would go back in a heartbeat for for Spooptoba.
Speaker 8: Okay, that's good to know, because I was gonna let the pain of this week kind of get away from us until I was gonna jump back into like Junior July, and then I was gonna slide it onto the table at a team meeting one day, be like, hey, it's on the horizon. Maybe we go to New Orleans. Yeah, and just see how many eye rolls focus on Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: But every time, like you ensure we're on the scent of this, the haunted stuff and the spot that you're wanting to do on Thursday, it is like walking around that place, even though the the vampire boutique that we went to it's like that does seem like a place that comes alive in the month of October.
Speaker 8: Now, let's let let's play a little game of accountability.
Speaker 2: They cause our downfall.
Speaker 8: Two hundred and thirty five days till Spootober. If any of you guys are wondering, that's October one, correct, G thank you very much. Also shout out G just now for giving me that little piece of information on this phone. And that's outstanding work of a plus regret, absolutely beautiful. I do have to take a level of accountability. It was brought up by Sherman the group chat right after as we got into New Orleans and my bag was lost, So that was just right, that's another rounding out.
Speaker 2: But all Surris, you weren't lower than a four point five. Yeah, then the last one of the worst four point fives you've ever wear, one of.
Speaker 8: The worst four point fives I've probably ever given in my life. I will say the bag thing was was actually my fault, not the beautiful Southwest Airlines.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, really.
Speaker 8: It was my fault in this. It was like a so the night before when I think everybody's just scratching and clawing to get ourselves back to Nashville, Tennessee and Lanard.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for you to say this because I got a random text yesterday when I got home that confused me. But then I thought about it.
Speaker 8: You tell your story, Okay, Okay, tell your actually just gonna okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So around like ten pm at night, we're like, first off, for those of you don't aren't with us, the people on that are on this bus from on Thursday from like literally six fifteen am to what ten thirty at night? Eleven at night. Yeah, we literally did not stop. I know, the boys got like fifteen twenty minutes well, and I had to go like Shahapn's kissing some baby type of thing. But it was go, go go all day to the point where're like, would have really loved I thought we had a little bit of like a three to five where we'd have a little break. There was no break at all. So we get back to our hotels, we're hitting the group chat. We're like, hey, there's this flight or flights wast be at four fifty five, but there's this flight at two pm. We should do that. I immediately ahead, I'm like I need to go and make sure that I can get on this I can get on this flight. So I go to do it via the travel agent thing, or I go to do it based on the thing we already have and it doesn't have It quickly g hits the group chat as like doesn't work right now, let's try it again at midnight, and it's like it's like eleven forty five in my brain. I don't have the patience to wait fifteen minutes. So I go on my Southwest app pop over your boys got points for days right now? I'm like open win free. When it comes to points, I could give you all like an absolute bag of points. And I spend like twenty five thousand points on the two pm flight because I'm thinking if we can't, I know eventually we're all gonna sit there and say, hey, let's book this flight anyway, regardless of it whether to work on the navon app or whatever. Like I'm sure we'd have all been like it's worth eating two hours early. So I'm just in my mind getting ahead of the chance.
Speaker 2: We're getting out of this place as fast.
Speaker 8: As fast as possible. No disrespect in the worlds, but also yeah, y'all need to do better.
Speaker 2: Very suggested there all week we had it. We had a bad loss with that, with that, with the oyster.
Speaker 8: Pausive note, Monday and Tuesday wasn't bad. It was actually really chill Monday and Tuesday. Yeah, right around that Wednesday mark when the sh hit the fan for all of us, when we knew.
Speaker 2: We were about to lock in, we were happy walking back from the dozen tournament. People want to go out. We're like, no, we've done this before. We're staying locked in.
Speaker 8: Right Tomorrow, Wednesdays our biggest day.
Speaker 2: Wednesdays our biggest day.
Speaker 8: And right when I think, once you finish that sentence, yeah, that's when.
Speaker 2: You're talking like O G left. My stomach just starts rumbling right now, and.
Speaker 8: It's weird how the brain works. I'll finish this one because we have a whole bunch of Yeah. So I I I booked that flight. We go, We get out at two pm. Our flight was fifteen minutes to late. No one really spoke about that, but I'm just adding on to like the Hey, how shitty was this experience? Uh? We land and all the boys are sitting there. We kind of there's Ashton gent in the corner and we wrap them up for a second. All the boys at their bags and like I'll see later they walk off. It quickly hits me as you guys are walking away, It's like, Yo, that door's closed, my bag's not here, Like what the fuck is actually going on? So I go to the bag thing and in my head it's like, listen, you're at rock bottom, like we're solid and h I go to the people and they say, oh, actually, your bag was put on the four fifty five flight, because when I went to check in, that was the original one that was put on. So they put me on the four forfty five flight. They're like, you have two options. You can come pick it up from us when it gets in or tomorrow, or we can set we can send it to you at your house if you live in Nashville and you know we you know that's really it. If you come and pick it up, you get a two hundred dollars voucher. So I don't want to brag boys, but got myself a two hundred dollars voucher right there. Yeah, little boy is spiesy. Yeah you know, so got it.
Speaker 2: I guess that made so much sense for a couple of reasons. But Josh Peyton text me yesterday at like five thirty, he said, Luan missing his flight, and the South Southwest Intercom lady is searching for him on this place a like a private investigator. And it made sense to me, okay, because when we were when we were having a little good when we were having a little a goon pubg sash, we were all like, hey, do we think or Taylor hasn't responded? Do we need a I wonder if he got his flight or stayed up to get his flight. And I was thinking in my head, I think, no matter what, this flight's gonna be wide open, so we'll be able to wake up in the morning and get it. But I was curious too because you were also in front of me in the line. So when I was a seven, I was thinking to myself, all right, I'm a seven. I haven't been a seven in a while. I was like, people probably already bought this flight and had their check in before the switch was made for me at like twelve before the royalty of twelve oh one in the morning. But then it all made us because like, oh, Taylor must have bought his flight before he fell asleep, like the day before, the night before.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and that's exactly what happened. But got a two a dollar voucher out of it, So chalk that one up as a wine checking up a win.
Speaker 2: So you have your bag?
Speaker 8: Yeah, what's that?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I really picked up my bag and I ago. I went over there hot tailing, kind of did that, ripped around real quick, and they were quick with it too. Like the same lady that I talked to yesterday was at the baggage claim, so it was all it was all self inflicted wounds at that But I think I came out on top with a two dollars voucher. Just lost thirty thousand points, that's it. That's like what fifteen bucks. I think with thirty thousand, I'm not sure, is it not.
Speaker 2: That's a lot.
Speaker 8: That's a lot more, Oh I do if I'm rich in one thing at Southwest points like I got them, I got them points down. Shout out Barstool Sports and all the travel. When we're doing for the past year and a half.
Speaker 2: We're gonna take a quick break. And this podcast is sponsored by or Gain. Or Gain believes real nutrition has the power to make a real difference in people's lives. Or Gains New thirty Grand Complete Protein shakes offer protein packed, real nutrition design to satisfy your cravings without any added sugar. Plus, they're an excellent source of premium ultra filtered protein with all nine essential amino acids. Looking to feel your looking to fuel your personal best need, muscle support and recovery, or just looking the maintain a healthy lifestyle or gains thirty gram protein shakes checks all the boxes and if you're too busy. This is why Orgain is simple. You literally just grab one of Orgain's protein shakes and go. You bring it to a workout, in the car, wherever you need it. No more time consuming prep to give you the protein you need. There are no quick fixes when it comes to your health. And if you want more protein, give Orgain thirty pro give or gain thirty grand Protein Shakes a try. Head to orgain dot com slash busting and use code busting for thirty percent off your order. That's the best offer you'll find, but you have to use our code busting for thirty percent off. That's one last or one last time for thirty percent off. Had to orgain dot com slash bussing and use our code busting.
Speaker 8: Back to the episode but let's circle back to the level of accountability I need to take for everybody on this bus. Tuesday, before shit hits the fan, we're like, hey, what are we gonna do? We got some time like and vampire negativity, negativity as it's starting to creep up in all of us because we miss Monday Tuesday, we try to make it right. So when we don't get our credentials on Monday, it's like, what are we gonna do? We end up going to the stadium thinking to ourselves, there's not gonna be secure. Do you have to get taken sea in the fan zone? Obviously that was not yeah. We we we thought we were smart. Well, get rest of the yeah, and we'll do some man on the street stuff like a If content won't come to us, we'll come to the content. We'll make it worse. So when we do a bus with the boys, we fuck up, we fix it. We repeat, that's literally that might be the foundational pieces of a bus with the boys. So we go down to the French quarter after we're not allowed in the team hotels because our credentials aren't right, where everyone's kind of like a little bummed out. We take the nice little walk and nice stroll. We get into the French court. This is there's this gentleman named Liam who has his Chinese toys that are like centuries years old. The second the second, you know, oldest toys ever. I am thrust it into his uh, his street what's it called? His street street performance? Thank you? It was awesome, a lot of fun. Get some beignetes with the boys, grab a coffee. So one person recognizes Will and I and then all of a sudden, everybody decides one picture was taking. The whole rest of the restaurant wants to get taken. One guy kakes me off in the corner. It was like, now, hey, put your hands up and like, dap me up, like we're boys. I'm like all right, yeah for sure. Dude had a crazy accent. So we start walking around. We're going to this old pirate bar and lo and behold in a small little corner and a red door is a vampire boutique, which you know your boy loves spooky stuff. We screws on over across the street, go in there. There's a lady. How would you describe this lady?
Speaker 2: Will, Yeah, she's a witch. She's a witch. She's a full long witch. She's she's dressed like she's about to go trigger treating, right.
Speaker 8: She knows the neck face like she's she.
Speaker 2: Knows all the drama in the vampire world.
Speaker 8: Yep, which she explained to us that New Orleans is the largest place where people identify as vampires per capita and the.
Speaker 2: United States standing boutique.
Speaker 8: Longest standing boutique. She hits us with the this is the longest standing vampire boutique in an America. I'm like, oh shit, how long?
Speaker 2: Twenty two years?
Speaker 8: Twenty two years, so that's really yeah, crushed it. And then was it you sure that got changed for a dollar? Yes, Saran got changed for a dollar because there was like a little wishing thing. There's like this no, no, no, there's no accountability for you to take here, zero zero zero. But there's like this wishing well type thing that's in the corner of the boutique. As we're exiting the place, correct its coins in it, and there's like the witch doctor or something like that. He doesn't grant everybody's wish, but every once in a while he gets a little bored to grant somebody what's on a cute little card and I get my my thingion. Listen, people people take wishes for granted. When it comes to me giving a wish, I don't care if it's a well a genie or this little situation with a vampire boutique. Like I'm fully involved in my mind of actually making a wish as if it's one hundred percent going to come true, or I'm trying to articularly put my sentences together correctly in my mind before I place it into where it needs to be.
Speaker 2: Play. Did you like this food poisoning? Honest?
Speaker 8: No, But I put the quarter down as I'm starting to finish my thought, and I have like a I have like a hiccup in my brain. So I put the court down. I grabbed the quarter out and finish the thought and put it back. And JP said right then and there, He's like, you might have just fucked us. An hour later, JP's like, my stomach hurts, yeah. An hour later, JP's stomach hurts, two hours later, Garrett stomach hurts, three hours later, Will's hurts, nine hours after that mine hurts. So that is where I need to put my hand up and say, boys, listen, I was trying. I was thinking about myself in that situation and my best oyster could possibly give, not realizing the few gestures I made towards it might have sucked the entire trip up.
Speaker 2: And I can't let you jump in the bullet of acme acme oysters. That place fucked us. Thank you, that place got.
Speaker 8: Us because it was wearing on me since the moment was sent, because it was like my literally like a light bulb went off in my head, like I really did do that to the boys.
Speaker 2: Anyways, Yeah, I.
Speaker 13: Was gonna say the.
Speaker 2: But also what if what if that would happen and you wouldn't have made the comment, like what it has still been just a normal wish since Taylor wasn't like you know, he was just still making a wish, but you had to make the comment. Then it kind of snowball from there.
Speaker 7: No, I don't mean I don't think it was the comment.
Speaker 10: I think how many people do you know that make the wish and then take the wish back and then can wish again?
Speaker 7: Have you ever watched a wishing movie?
Speaker 2: That's not how it works?
Speaker 8: Movie movie for those of you who haven't seen it, great movie. So yeah that that I can't help but feel like I put all my boys and harms away in that situation. That was a tough one. So for that, I do apologize.
Speaker 2: Gentlemen.
Speaker 8: We're on the up and ups from here, and if things continue to snowball for bust with the boys, I will I will fly down myself. I will fly down to myself. This is an absolute promise. If three more things happen, I will fly down to New Orleans. I will go to that boutique. I will absolutely put a coin in there to unwish the wish that I wished, and then I'll put another corn in there to make sure that wish that came true, because I really meant that wish.
Speaker 13: To save money on flights for you to have to go all the way down there. I did bring up to JP. I saw that there are psychics in Nashville. I didn't know if we wanted to do like a sage burning, some kind of reverse curse if needed here at the shop.
Speaker 11: I have.
Speaker 8: I've been around psychics. I've done a psychics session more times than I like to say. I have more times than I like to say, Mitch, So I'm down. I'm down to do that as well. I'm down the jump in that game because I can't have this type of blood on my hands, not my fucking boys, not my guys. I can't take you guys into the fire, all right, take me, right, take me. I'm a buff fury.
Speaker 2: Send me.
Speaker 8: I'll go, not you.
Speaker 2: I do think we're starting to get some some We're starting to come up for air. Shout out, no free shout out. I did have I did enjoy my first morning too this morning. Yeah, all week long, for the first time, all week long, nice cave, solid shits like. It was good. It was enjoyable. I felt like I was back. Really, you haven't gotten there yet.
Speaker 6: No, it's not that I haven't gotten there. I just haven't had a I just haven't had one come by that needs to be let out. Yeah, yeah, flying, Yeah.
Speaker 8: I think I was vacated a little bit too much to where my body's like we're good for a minute, because it's been like a day.
Speaker 6: And I'm still drinking like peing, like barely peing.
Speaker 8: Dude, I'm peeing like brown.
Speaker 2: Still. It's weird.
Speaker 8: I'm drinking a whole lot of water too. Maybe that's a personal problem. I don't know, but I'm just trying to find something. You know because I know that everything's now working so well in the gut area for me right.
Speaker 2: Now, it's like it's burning a little bit.
Speaker 8: Yea with Chat Boys, I got this rash on the sign to you guys got a rash. It's a tough deal man, tough. It was a tough week for busting with the Boys from a morale standpoint, from uh, find it the friends, the good news is we got all the content we actually need to get done.
Speaker 2: We interrupt this episode to bring you Tye Style coconut chicken, cream barbecue garlic chicken, General Sales Chicken orange Chicken. We are back with Kevin's Natural Foods. Kevin Natural Foods is a perfect alternative to take out. It's just as tasty, but faster and healthier, and their heat neat entrees are packed with protein and ready in under ten minutes. Kevin Kevin's has Paleo and Ketos certified options, so there's something for any lifestyle out there. And if you're big on taste and convenience, Kevin's is a no brainer. You can do it in the microwave. You can also throw it on a nice little pan and fry that thing up. Find Kevin's Natural Foods in the refrigerated section at your local grocery store. Back to the.
Speaker 8: Upside, great dinner, Yep, good h Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought we did it with everything, with everything that happened to the squad, I thought we did a good job trying to fight through the fringe.
Speaker 8: A lot of ads happy to do them too, A lot of ads happy to do them We what else we want to talk about the nwance.
Speaker 2: I mean, there was a there was a lot of stuff that involved the boys too. Part of my take trying to barstool sports. Yeah, trying to get all the boys in the back of the bus srem they were poaching you.
Speaker 13: Yeah, shirm cat big shirm. It was getting thrown my way. But I'm not fucking leaving the show goes on.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: You were sliding them salary notes.
Speaker 2: You were sliding salary numbers. Sure, Like, hey, shirm could be big, which does It's got to fire you up?
Speaker 13: It did, Yeah, And I was scared that he was going to start getting to my head, so like I really had to start shutting it down. I went, I was like there was a moment there where I almost started asking people to like give me coffees stuff like that, and I was like, this is this is because too much? Okay, So we put the headphones on, sorted editing, got behind the camera.
Speaker 1: And in all reality shuram.
Speaker 9: Like the next morning when all that stuff happened, She's like, are the guys like mad at me?
Speaker 2: For what?
Speaker 1: Big Cat said? He was super in his head about it all.
Speaker 2: So he pulled us both to the side and had one on one.
Speaker 1: He was sliding him notes.
Speaker 8: Yeah. To me personally, I love the fact that you were leaning into the entire situation instead of being like super shutdown about it. Now, if those numbers that barstool was saying to you is real, no one here is going to be mad at you if you have to leave, Like, we can't do that for you.
Speaker 13: They were not real. And even if they were real, I'm still talking to you, guys. I'm still having a conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, still a conversation.
Speaker 7: There's still a conversation.
Speaker 8: But you should definitely thought that Jilly being before that as well, like you have a child on.
Speaker 13: The way, maybe you should get a bus in tattoo.
Speaker 8: That would be like, that would make me feel better.
Speaker 13: There's only one way out once.
Speaker 8: You get the Yeah, yeah, I like that. Guess any of the train station.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 8: Let you know who's who in.
Speaker 13: The zoo once you get the brand.
Speaker 8: What was your number that you gave them that you were like, this is my all?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know because big Cat he never showed like you've never let Taylor myself.
Speaker 8: I thought I knew. I thought I knew the number. I thought I knew because at one point during the dozen, me and Baks Star are doing a bit of like we'll all leave and just leave Will behind.
Speaker 13: They didn't start offering Taylor.
Speaker 8: Yeah, idea that which would be not an ideal move for them, not an ideal move for them.
Speaker 13: Do you all want to guess what it was? Just really quick?
Speaker 6: I thought you already.
Speaker 2: I believe I heard it was two hundred, okay, I thought I heard five hundred.
Speaker 13: Okay, it was two hundred, okay.
Speaker 1: You put him another one that was three fifty.
Speaker 8: No, no key wrote, I wrote five million, five million. I wrote five million, and then I but I made sure sign it and it came back to me and I'd be like, well, you see shirm signatures right here on the paper.
Speaker 13: Well, what was there anything that was said about that one?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 8: No big cat, Like we looked at it and he laughed and we just giggled about.
Speaker 2: It and moved on. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but how did you feel when Dave was mad about my street from a.
Speaker 13: Pat that I legitimately was scared, Like Mitch, Mitch and I were all by ourselves at the hotel and it was the floor.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I haven't want to come up with space, no, sir, the.
Speaker 13: Production floor that they had set up for us at the hotel, Like all the barstool podcasts are on that one floor, and it was really kind of like hopping and bopping, like a ton of people there, but that day in particular, it was me, Mitch and Dave Portnoy, and anytime that we would walk by that production room to like grab anything, he was just muttering underneath his breath. And then I finally I had to go in there to get a water and he let me have it, and I tried to be funny but also was like, yeah, I was. I was legitimately scared because his volume was loud before I entered the room, and he was screaming your name and he was not It seemed like it was a bit, but maybe it wasn't. But we found out at dinner always forgiven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was surprised that he did not know Mahomes didn't like Barstow.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and let's give a little little context behind that that comment right there, because that was a main discussion at that dinner was that Dave did not understand that Patrick openly is not a fan of Barstool Sports. And when he was confused about It's like, Dave, just watched what your company posts. Because it's one thing if like the New York Times or whoever is like Patrick Mahomes's family might be a distraction for Patrick Mahomes and his success in the NFL, Like that would be a title that media, mainstream media company would put on Barstol Sports would be like Patrick Mahomes his brother should go to prison for the way he dances on TikTok. His wife's a bitch, like just saying super like very barstool things, and so obviously he's going to be upset about that. But once Dave was like, I didn't know that Pat hated us, and Big Cat literally told me, I was like, well, yeah, that's that's like the phrasing of the question. So we we did have a good conversation about it, but also Pat has been close to coming on our show before multiple times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like back when you said what you follow will back, like there was a time where you had even called him and congratulated him on that contract, Like we had asked him a couple of different years. Because the first time he was down and it ultimately didn't work out, and the second time it came back around, that's when he had unfollowed, and ultimately they just kind of went his side, kind of went dark on us, and then the response we got back was he's not going on anything barstool.
Speaker 8: He's not doing anything barstool. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you talked to Big Cat about it at one time as well, right, And because I was like, oh yeah, he hates us.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I mean not again when we were at the dinner with Dave, I was like, I'm I'm legitimately surprised that you didn't know he wasn't he wasn't messing with barstool. But obviously it was like we had even gotten close before. So that's why even the context of the question, like even on our story and journey with Mahomes too, like he was close to coming on and then ultimately chose he was choosing not to do anything barstore.
Speaker 8: Do anything bar story related. Obviously, the phrasing the question could be different. I didn't know in my mind that I was going to hurt anybody's feelings on the Barstolne truly one that was that was a genuine thought process. I read it, reiterated that to Dave at dinner, and actually sent him a text as well on our flight back, and I was like, hey, it was like a gratitude text, thank you for everything you've done with it done for us, Like I appreciate you. You're the man wants to reiterate what I said at dinner. But yeah, I would never intentionally try to or hurt the look of Barstool Sports, so Patrick Mahomes would come on our show. But something the words of Deve Portnoy, like numbers are numbers. That shit did go crazy. I remember Brandon Walker like trying to jump in on it, and it's just like all right, all right, Brandon.
Speaker 2: And like to like he doesn't ask just bizarre questions sometimes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and like they're like and he even asked to get him to follow him back on Twitter, and I'm like, well, no, technically I asked to get will to get followed back on Twitter. Love Stephen j I for whatever reason, love Brandon as well.
Speaker 2: He's day. But also Dave came to dinner. Yeah I should have beely ninety minutes late.
Speaker 8: Wasn't only ninety I thought it was like at least two hours.
Speaker 2: It was getting close. I know when we got the dinner reservation, we want to do you know, people like I want to say that Yak had a dinner early, and you just hear people like we had a dinner that we had to go to like on Wednesday, and it's like, hey, I know we have all this stuff going on, but we should get something going with the like for us, like just the boys eat whatever, you want to go to a nice spot. And then one place we were trying to go to at first it was like it requires ten people and we don't have ten people. And somebody had the idea They're like, yo, this is a good this is a good redemption story, like invite Dave. Dave said yes so quickly that we also thought, yeah, Antenna's were up, like he's not gonna come, we should get balloons. Then when he doesn't come, we'll just be like, you know, you just do the you run the whole you run the whole thing into the ground on him not coming to dinner, because again we were zero for three at that point with Dave Portnoy and dinners. So it got to that day and honestly, we got to the restaurant, hadn't talked to him about it in a couple of days. I chant we changed the location of the restaurant because but the IV doctor who came in to help us out was like, no, don't go to that spot, you should take him here. We end up getting reservations at Doris Metropolitan, which was a phenomenal restaurant by the way, and they said, oh, by the way, Dave came here a couple of nights ago. So we kind of laughed about that, like, oh shit, day's probably gonna bust our balls because he's going to a repeat spot. And what do you know? He did? He did, he did. But even that day we got to the restaurant, we were I mean, we were two minutes late to the restaurant and we got there, we texted, you, texted, hey, you have the hold on.
Speaker 8: Put a quick pause on that because our drive trying to get from one meeting to this to this dinner.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean that the traffic field, Yeah, holes were tight. Yeah it was bro I think it's going to be behind it. Hopefully he's not there yet.
Speaker 8: Yeah, hopefully then he wasn't. Yeah, he's not there yet.
Speaker 2: But you shoot him a text saying et a and then he's like, oh, my favorite band, my favorite band is in town. I'm going to go see them in concert. And we're kind of thinking, like, he's not coming. Is He's just gonna start baking in these excuses and ultimately not come, which we were assuming in the first place, which would make sense even given that day too, that was when all the Mahomes dramas.
Speaker 8: Yeah, which would have sucked. That that would have that would have definitely like, I would have felt way worse because because at that point I wasn't one hundred percent like is Dave really mad or is he doing content for like? Is he just taking advantage of getting back.
Speaker 2: To us on showing for the dinner. He's like for a stake, I'll be there later yea, And I'm gonna listen to a couple of songs and he's like hey. Then he texts again because You're like, hey, did you order that steak? I was like, no, bro, Dave's not coming, and he's like, I think he's gonna think.
Speaker 8: It was a little bit of insecurity. Part of it was like he's texting back in the group chat like last song, yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: I was like, Taylor, you had to text him. Eta Like he didn't even let us know he was going to this concert. He's respunning to us. I was like, there's no way he's coming. Yeah, and then he's like, order me a steak. I'll be there. Afterwards. He's like, oh, I'm going backstage to hang with him for a little bit. And then he's like, hey, this is the last song, and we're kind of like no worries. Dave like, yeah, go have fun. That's awesome. We'll got we got your steak ordered. Hey, we're gonna keep it warm for you in the back.
Speaker 8: And then he yeah, Will didn't order the steak yet. And once We'll was coming go ahead, He's like I'll be there.
Speaker 2: He's like, I'm two minutes away. I'll be there. And I told the waiter, I said, hey, come here, I said, Dave Court it's supposed to be at this dinner we told or I told him I had him a ten ounce fil a with tiger prawns that are sitting back warm waiting. If he shows up and I wave you over and say, hey, can we get that steak? Just know that we need you to start cooking that steak. Mocker that, but you just play it off like it's already in the oven. It's just gonna be a few minutes. And he was like. I was like, but if he doesn't come, then we don't have to get it. We don't have to waste money. Yeah, yeah, yea, da Dave walks in. We all stand up standing. Ovation he's fashionably however lady is. But it was the boys.
Speaker 8: The boys got balloons. We wanted to do a nice little like a ceremony for him, like a thank you Dave type of thing. Yeah, the boys got nice what probably ten dollars with the balloons, Yeah, but basic blowing up ones with helium, took a sharpie, wrote nice notes on day.
Speaker 13: We love you Dave, Dave, and also shout out to that waiter because he crushed the delivery of that steak when he said down and he said, mister pod or mister Portinoy. We already had one for you. It was overcooked, slightly overcooks, and we got him fresh one.
Speaker 2: And he did a great day. And then we were there. I mean that that reservation started at seven to fifteen. We didn't leave that place until eleven. They've probably showed up at what eight forty five maybe close to nine. Yeah, And we sat and hung out and shout out Roan two, like Roan Roan tagged a lawn with the boys.
Speaker 8: And shout out Roan two for being there really drunk, because two hours before we did a show with him. We say, what it is? I don't want to like soil.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's probably it's probably coming out a series Rone dot com.
Speaker 8: He's doing we're doing warm ones, and Will and I are not really we're not really drinking right now. We're doing this whole word me me for sure. I'm not, like, I'm not doing a drinking thing right now. And Will ends up having a couple with them.
Speaker 2: But were drinking thing.
Speaker 8: Like Ron has twelve beers in a two hour setting minus the two that Will Will snuck, and he's like he's litternoon and he's doing Dirty Martinez at dinner.
Speaker 4: So Ron is cooked and I have.
Speaker 8: To give a special shout out to that man because you wouldn't have known he had as many drinks as he did, like he was handling his business correctly.
Speaker 2: And afterwards he went to Caesars one money was out super late. I saw him the next morning and he was in from a run. He was sweating from a run.
Speaker 8: That's the kind of cats. That's that's the cat.
Speaker 10: Dude.
Speaker 8: See, I can't do that. I can't drink and be productive the next day. It's not in me. I do not possess that capability. But it was a dude, a great dinner. Obviously. I was a bit of a battle for about what forty five to an hour that first forty five to an hour. Voice was a bit of a kind of solo too, didn't have any help. Was in there fighting, throwing punches left and right, just hoping to go. It all worked out. Then it all kind of became happy. You could tell a couple of those big glasses of wine Dave happened. We're starting to hit him a little bit. He was getting a little more calm, a little more happy. Ended up being a great dinner, a great time for all of us, even the walk back was fantastic, nice comparade. Yeah, when the when the red wine started hit the bloods, Yeah he yeah, yeah, he's a yeah, he's definitely a boomer dad where it's like he's never gonna say I'm proud of you. But some of the words he was saying, you can connect the dots. You can connect the dots for sure. Ten minutes old. Okay, all right, good to note. Do we want to talk about Monday? Do we want to talk about how the NFL and their process of getting ship done is maybe the most flawed system?
Speaker 2: Then in doged to.
Speaker 8: Walk in there and figure out how to get that all that taken care of. Yeah, we can rip it. Add if you want, absolutely want to do?
Speaker 2: You know which one we should do? You know which one we should do? One out of the one hundred one out of the four that we.
Speaker 8: Love, Okay, is your best when you eat well?
Speaker 2: This is honestly what we should have eaten the entire time.
Speaker 8: We would never have You know, you always fear your best when you eat well. But life is hectic and it's hard to find a healthy option that's quick and easy. That's where Kevin Natural Foods comes in. Kevin's is honestly getting is honestly getting the bar to a team through a crazy, busy playoff season. Made with clean, quality ingredients, Kevin's Heat and Serve entrees and new stir fry kits are packed with protein and ready to eat in just minutes, no prep, no mess. Kevin's on trains are shockling delicious and available, and tons of tasty flavors like Korean barbecue and cilantro lime chicken, and the stir fry kits even include fresh veggies. My personal favorite. Honestly, we had the Korean barbecue chicken in New Orleans. Anytime we do any of these custom ads or stuff like that, it's like, hey, make sure you cook the play up. Blah blah blah blah. They cook the play up, I take a bite, and then we do a couple more takes, and I just kind of host a host the whole thing down by the end, the whole ab I love that they're made with clean, simple ingredients, and the whole barstool team loves them. They really do make healthy meals possible even on the busiest days. Kickoff twenty twenty five with Kevin's and make your healthiest and taste make it your healthiest and tasties here yet find Kevin's Natural Foods the refrigerator section at your local grocery store. Is it. It's the eyes. It's the eyes.
Speaker 2: It's just so hard to moving, moving around the time.
Speaker 8: That's what I do. So we're going on a break.
Speaker 1: You said, you said, after the super Bowl, what you gotta do?
Speaker 8: Yeah, after the super Bowl, I'm going We're going on a break. I'm going to Canada tomorrow, getting into British Columbia right before the super Bowl actually starts. And then when I come back, my first order of business needs to be find an eye doctor. Get these eyes taken care of. That is the Q one.
Speaker 2: You'll love it. You're gonna love Q on to. But just getting your eyes fixed, it's bad. Like based on the way you talk about your blurriness, you're gonna love just getting there like dog.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Cory playing is crazy, Yeah, dude, fucking fucking NFL media days. It is insane the way they operate that business. Like they we love the NFL. They're fantastic. Obviously they're giving Will and I a huge opportunity that ended up leaving to this bus without the NFL there really might not be no bus worth the boys, at least at the level it is now. However, let's just talk about this small, small little things that can make this company better. And that is when you want us to get the credentials. You have a thousand lines. One side's open, one side's not open. You say, hey, you have to be here between five and seven to get your credentials. But oh, by the way, it closes at six, so that six to seven mark actually doesn't matter at all. Jay, you said you got an email twenty minutes before it even started. I don't know who's sending out the emails getting those things done, but like that was crazy. Basically, we could have just flew in on Wednesday if we knew everything we knew. Now that's all I had. Well, maybe a pet peeve of mine. I guess that'd be my pet peeve for the week. Yeah, because it was tough slid.
Speaker 2: Looking back, it's we got to do everything we can to get there before six.
Speaker 8: Looking back, we should have did what we did last year, which was go get them early and then go do what we have to do. Because truly, Monday wasn't that busy of today.
Speaker 2: Should we should we dive into the Workaholics. Do we have anything else that we need to touch on?
Speaker 8: Guys, want to get anything like your chest before we uh.
Speaker 1: Happy to be happy to be back in Nashville.
Speaker 2: Happy to be back in Nashville. I'll be back in Nashville.
Speaker 8: Hopefully New Orleans was Spootober redemption story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think New Orleans would be, especially what we're trying to do off Spootober. Like if we're going to go on a couple of trips, I feel like New Orleans should be towards the top of the list.
Speaker 8: I agree New Orleans needs to be also Ghost Adventures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to do ghost too.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that would be massive. Let's get into the Workaholics episode. A lot of fun these guys. This is Will and I in the middle of food poisoning. The Workerholics. Guys are after after not a Broadway and very minimal sleep. Their manager Bourbon excuse me, Bourbon Street. Their manager actually threw up on the side of their hotel or their hotel bedroom. Everyone's in rough shape. But it was a phenomenal interview. It was a lot of fun that the chemistry that those guys have did.
Speaker 2: They are so funny.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was a lot of fun to have all that go down. It had to be massive for ug and U being a massive fans. Anything you want to say, anything you want to say about the Whoics guy before we kick this thing off.
Speaker 14: For any Workaholics fans seeing them in person, they truly are like personified their characters on Workaholics and the just super nice guys.
Speaker 7: It was a dream just.
Speaker 14: Watching them and like seeing how y'all were sick and then they were hungover and you'll kind of like met in the middle. Yeah, test and they're just there. You can tell like their performers and comedians like they carry conversation very well. So it was awesome just to sit and watch. You know, guys you've seen forever. So shout out the Blake.
Speaker 2: Adam Devine, enjoy this episode, Big hugs, tiny kisses.
Speaker 8: You buy a load boost, shout out load boosts.
Speaker 1: Ten weeks and.
Speaker 8: Then they're like, oh, so it's a true process, the load boost.
Speaker 5: It's a lifestyle.
Speaker 8: It's a lifestyle.
Speaker 2: So you guys got a podcast we do.
Speaker 7: What's it called, Isaac, Isaac? What's it called?
Speaker 11: This is important? Is important? Yes, this is important. Our manager who puched the bed last night, just had remind us our name of our podcast.
Speaker 7: Honestly, that's pathetic. I would never do that.
Speaker 8: Understood as well, don't talk about So a couple of teens, a couple of drinks on Broadway, couple hurricanes.
Speaker 7: We went to a restaurant where we began the night drinking out of a glass purse.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, which was a really nice restaurant. It's called Brennan's. It's like a very nice restaurant. And then they're like they ordered the purse. I'm like, what is that? It comes into a giant purse, Yeah, with like five like a glass.
Speaker 2: A big fish bowl. Yeah, you guys are just all drinking out of it. Set the tone for the night.
Speaker 7: Well yeah, sort of just let's go guys like, you can't take that purse? Ye got the best man.
Speaker 2: Did you guys paint the town red? Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, you know we The thing is is we didn't even go that hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I think we're just getting old now.
Speaker 7: The town Yeah, we didn't really painted. It was more.
Speaker 8: Primer yeah yeah, soft coat down.
Speaker 7: Yeah we did have.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so that that's started the Bourbon Street festivities.
Speaker 8: It is absence at the vampire bar.
Speaker 5: We were talking vampires everywhere.
Speaker 8: Dude, we got to yesterday. We were in the French quarter. See this small little red door vampire shop. Vampire boutique is what it said. Walked in this heavy set, beautiful woman with in her face. She starts putting us on game. This is the longest standing vampire boutique in the whole country, right, how many hundreds of years has been around. She's like twenty two years strong.
Speaker 7: Yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 8: And she's like this is like this location is where most the most people in the world identify as vampire in New Orleans.
Speaker 4: So absolutely says nothing place.
Speaker 8: Find the vampire till the vampire sent you. I wanted to go, but then that little tummy bug got me.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, did you get your You might have.
Speaker 8: Thinking of nice was saying about waking up with a couple of dots at the corner.
Speaker 11: Well, we went to that bar last night. We might have ran into him or her them.
Speaker 7: We one guy came in with a fake dog on a leash. That's true, like holding it up like yeah yeah, and that's Norman. Yeah. It's better at night, and you're like, oh.
Speaker 11: Yeah, what's during the day, because he's a vampire.
Speaker 2: Oh she did say that, like everybody else, there's a lot of drum in the vampire Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, community.
Speaker 8: Yeah's got to be the most unique place in all of America.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 11: It's my favorite city.
Speaker 8: It's awesome.
Speaker 2: New Orleans is your favorite.
Speaker 11: I'm an alcoholic.
Speaker 7: That's a nice way.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's just a nice way of saying that.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 11: I would say King of Mardi Grass of the Bacchus Parade two years ago.
Speaker 8: Yeah, if all the accomplishments you've ever had in your life.
Speaker 11: Was that, that's that's top twelve for sure, no doubt. Yeah, you know, I would say, yeah, it's it's way up there. It was crazy. I I did have to dress in a full like crown and wear a cape and chips.
Speaker 15: Yeah, they did, as if he wasn't dreaming of like and they're like, you could just wear regular street clothes and I'm like, but maybe a gold crown.
Speaker 5: And I haven't had a guy wear a cape in years, Like bring back the.
Speaker 7: Tradition, Yeah you got to.
Speaker 11: Yeah. And the list of of Bochuses, which is what we're called the they're like the god of merriment and wine are hilarious. It's like hul Cogan, John Claude, Van Dam, John Goodman and me. So yeah, legends, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolute wealth.
Speaker 8: Have you been down here enough to where like you're like kind of one of those guys's like I'm over Bourbon Street, Like that's for the tourists. I'm more of a local now.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I've been down here a lot. I've shot a bunch of things here, and but I still love Bourbon.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 11: I love that bourbon.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 11: I am there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that dude, that's nice.
Speaker 11: That's relighting at the end of a week of drinks.
Speaker 5: I don't know where your neck and chin start.
Speaker 16: Yeah we are, Yeah, jacket, I was warriors.
Speaker 5: I turned it into a vampire that weekend.
Speaker 8: Congratulations man, Yeah it felt good. That is awesome.
Speaker 7: Can you imagine applying for like a business license at a at a bank and they're like, well, so what do you need to loan for or whatever? And then they're like vampire bar. But in New Orleans are like, yep, absolutely perfect.
Speaker 8: Fifth one this week over stamping down.
Speaker 7: That is the number one city.
Speaker 11: I love I love it man, It's it's.
Speaker 2: I think it's wild. That is your number one city.
Speaker 8: The people that think it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: It's like one of those spots where you're like, oh man, look we're at this is awesome, and then you quickly look over and you're like, I don't know if we should go that way. Well, I love and that's everywhere. It's everywhere here. Yeah. Yeah, and people just don't give a fuck on the street either.
Speaker 11: I like the smell, okay, yeah, yeah, it gets me excited. Yeah, I like that for sure. You haven't been able to piss in the streets for hundreds of years, but it still smells like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Right, it's like a skillet that's been well right exactly.
Speaker 5: We never want to fully wash it.
Speaker 8: And what made you guys want to get into the podcasting game and then not remember the name? This is important?
Speaker 11: This is important our podcast. Yeah, we're spreading the word.
Speaker 7: We just had a lot of important things to say, yeah, you know, topics to touch on a lot of hot tops.
Speaker 5: I do think the true tipping point was COVID, Like we were just not doing anything, yeah, and we're like, yo, how can we We were Yeah, we were so bored and we just wanted to have an excuse to talk to each other again because we will not call each other just to catch up.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that just won't happen.
Speaker 7: We just won't.
Speaker 2: It takes up too much time.
Speaker 11: We just won't be friends. You know, we will write each other off and never see each other again. But then we're like, if we are made to sit and talk talk once a week, we will.
Speaker 8: If you're obligated per contracts and sponsors its Superloads.
Speaker 11: Our number one in our face flavor sponsors loads.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, if.
Speaker 5: You want to start a company called superloads, I'm down.
Speaker 11: I feel like our sponsor, load Boost might have it might be a conflict of interest on me.
Speaker 8: It's like the new enhancement.
Speaker 2: Yeah weeks. You guys are set up on radio row. Yeah. Yeah, we's gonna be a lot of load boost advertisement.
Speaker 11: You know you got Twisted Tea, you got Kevin's Natural Foods. We've got load Boost and uh Jiz sauce is another one of what else we got come rags, Come comerags, Yeah boot Yeah. The Twisted Tea people are like, can we cut that?
Speaker 1: Can we cut that?
Speaker 11: Where they h where they said our name and then went right into their sponsors.
Speaker 8: There's a guy at barstool who sells comeracks it's part of his merk shop. He's got from Tony Yep. Yeah, you'll see away his game.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a good business.
Speaker 8: I never market as always gets you hooked for life, find a fitness You remember when we we first started, Oh there he is.
Speaker 7: It's real, excuse me, very come.
Speaker 8: Me and names today it's tough.
Speaker 7: Let's fuck is it ripping ass?
Speaker 11: And lets lick.
Speaker 8: Clips shut out. It was a verbatim quote, Yeah, is is he here?
Speaker 7: This for the super Bowl?
Speaker 8: More like an energy he might be anywhere he actually what is the movie that's kind of loosely based off of one of the two.
Speaker 2: For the Money too?
Speaker 8: For the Money? He has an incredible story.
Speaker 2: We did it.
Speaker 8: We did a whole episode with him, and he was like telling us how the mob got involved. He was a bookie, he was selling a whole bunch of stuff.
Speaker 11: It's a it's a I feel like, if you have a story like that, you got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, has for sure. I had somebody killed.
Speaker 7: Okay, Yeah, he's like.
Speaker 8: Blood whatever you Yeah, bro.
Speaker 2: It was one of those podcasts where you sit there and you ask one question and he talks the entire episode and tells the story and you're just able to visualize in my mouth. And at the end you want to ask, like, have you killed somebody? But you're kind of scared too because you don't know who's still involved.
Speaker 7: With He's one of those he's like interview over. Yeah, it's how dare you ask that? It's better to bring it up like months or years later and then just get murdered out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Smart.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Remember when we uh, the first merch we were ever given was like way back in the day when we were doing YouTube videos before workholics and all that, we did a bang bus spoof.
Speaker 7: Explain what bus is? Bang bush?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: For you guys, not.
Speaker 16: Anyone knows straight edge kids over here there, Yeah yeah, uh bang bus.
Speaker 11: For those at home on the internet, I'm sure you aren't familiar. Uh we uh like picked up Yeah, here here's the.
Speaker 8: Actually sure just google bang bus. We'll find out for ourselves.
Speaker 7: Yeah there is.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So there we are and we are like cruising, We're gonna do a bang bus and then we like pick up a girl and we're like, yeah, we're gonna bang her in our in our van and then uh, she gets in and we're just very nice to her and and we're too nervous to ask her to do anything, and she's like, just drop me off over there, and we're like, oh man, and then we do it and we're like we could.
Speaker 7: Have banged her. Yeah, we just we totally good.
Speaker 11: We decided not to, but we could have. Bang bus saw that and gave us like a lot of coum towels, said bang.
Speaker 7: Bus, which can also Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 11: Our girlfriends loved it.
Speaker 5: So we just pulled up to like only Thanksgiving. It's just all bank.
Speaker 8: Got that stroll walking up to the door.
Speaker 11: I'm ready for Grandma's gravy.
Speaker 7: We made it.
Speaker 8: We made that was gonna be one of our questions about, like before workaholics, what were you guys doing?
Speaker 7: Was it.
Speaker 11: Spoofs?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You guys crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean how insane is that? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean I was like, I.
Speaker 7: Look yeah, I don't remember Adam being so high and tight.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you look good.
Speaker 5: And I was justin Guarini from American Idol.
Speaker 7: That was to that was my first car out, was it really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: How long that last year? How long did it last year?
Speaker 7: It lasted a while a few years, Yeah, I was, and I was like I need to be taken seriously, I need a Volvo now, Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: So how did you guys? Gentlemen, Let's talk about the elephant in the room. Erectile dysfunction. One in four men eighteen years in older experience ED, which means that you are someone close to you might be experiencing it too. That is why this episode is brought to us, brought to you by Aroson. It's the first ED treatment jel with clinically proven results that you can get over the counter. And while it may not work for everyone's, studies showed success and over sixty percent of men and the best part, no prescriptions or online questionnaires needed. That's why we had to tell you about this new D treatment jel A rocks On. Why wait? Try rocks On today, Available in stores and online. Visit Aroson dot us to learn more.
Speaker 11: We met in community college to Orange Coast Community College Coast to Mesa, California, and I moved there right after high school and he moved down from the Bay Area. We were too dumb to get into a regular fourie at college and we met. It's day one in improv class with Kyle Nuicek, who was our director is our director and was he's dead to me, where are you? You're supposed to do the podcast and then you bail to go shoot a movie.
Speaker 7: Whoa what easy Wars out?
Speaker 11: Uh and uh? And then I moved up to LA with Kyle and met this guy at the Second City, which is an improv school Chicago.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, it's a Chicago like Second City is Chicago. And then we have this little tiny like school in LA that no one goes to.
Speaker 11: That's the one we decided to go.
Speaker 7: And we went to that one for some reason. Yea.
Speaker 2: You guys just all met hit it off, were like started to collaborate. Ideas, hey there's YouTube out there. We can start making some spooz.
Speaker 11: YouTube hat like just this is how old we are due?
Speaker 8: How do you know what year is?
Speaker 7: This was like oh four or five.
Speaker 11: Yeah, And then I remember when YouTube came out. We were just like making videos and like showing our friends, like literally being at a party and being like you got to check this out, and well.
Speaker 4: Everybody cut the music real quick.
Speaker 7: We're gonna watch our home video.
Speaker 5: Watch me if all the chicks could just be quiet, actually be quiet, And there's no chicks, it's just one.
Speaker 11: We're gonna show a comedy video stop having fun and uh yeah, my Actually, my roommate Christine thought I was a homosexual man because because she saw me. She had my car broke down, she had to pick me up after improv class, and she saw me like flirting, she thought with drors because he was like, we had a class together. And then afterwards, I was like, hey, so if you would ever want to like link up and maybe write together or something, you're pretty funny.
Speaker 7: Yeah, actually that could work. Uh.
Speaker 11: Later and then saw it was like giving each other like awkward hugs, you know, like dudes just and then he weirdly kissed my neck a lot.
Speaker 7: You're gifted, thanks, uh.
Speaker 11: And then she was like I didn't know, and I'm like what. She's like, I just I guess I just didn't know, and I'm like, didn't know what. She's like, it's okay, I won't I don't want tell anyone if you And I'm like what and she's like that you're yeah, you're.
Speaker 16: Homosexual, and I'm like you think seeing confidence? Yeah, I'm like all right, I didn't see that for myself, but I don't think I could pull this hot piece of ass though, So I'll tell you what.
Speaker 7: You could thank you dude.
Speaker 11: Uh yeah, And then we started to do uh sketches, and then YouTube came out, and then I would I wish what we could say, like our ship went super viral and we were like crazy successful, but we weren't. It was it was just by total happenstance that.
Speaker 7: Because there was like the comedy front page, and if you made like the comedy page, you just took off. Everybody who got to work on Monday morning was like, I'm not gonna work, I'm gonna go to YouTube comedy page and look at look at that. First. We never got there.
Speaker 8: They never made it on there once.
Speaker 11: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 5: I think our big claim to fame was like in like Game Pro magazine or something we did like a Guitar Hero video and they said we were cool.
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh yeah, well we were we on attack of the show.
Speaker 5: We might have been in Yeah, I guess we were super successful.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 11: And then uh, and then a executive at Comedy Central, Walter Newman. Uh, he found us like in a stack of DVDs that we just sent Comedy Central and he wasn't even an executive. I don't think at that time, he was like a janitor No, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but he was like a Matt Damon situation and he was just writing jokes on the board and like who wrote these? Who wrote these?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 11: And then he brought that up to their bosses and they were like, actually, these guys are funny. But at that point they wanted us to do work all exince we did a video that was sort of similar to Workaholics.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 11: They were like, yeah, we like the idea of you guys living together and working together. That's that is really interesting.
Speaker 2: That's what was on the DVD. They something yeah.
Speaker 7: And I'm just like a.
Speaker 11: Yeah and uh and then uh. But what we really wanted to pitch at that point was we had an entire album of us as gangster rapping wizards, uh that we had released and we were very proud of. We were very proud of.
Speaker 7: It's on Spotify. You can check it out.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, check out the Wizards probably magic and uh. And so we were like, yeah, yeah, yeah, Workaholics, that's a cool idea, but what we really want to do is us as gangster rapping wizards from another realm. And they were like absolutely don't pitch that dog shit idea. Don't that the vice President of Commons, So.
Speaker 8: The person you're pitching it too, and.
Speaker 2: They're gonna in this meeting if you keep remember, they were.
Speaker 11: Like, you're going to go to the president next week. We want you to pitch Workaholics. Don't pitch the Wizards. And then of course right at the very end, we were like, there's what we actually want to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you want to hips?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: With that said, in season one of Yeah here, we were on to make an appearance.
Speaker 11: Yeah, the Wizards actually made an appearance on Conan, which was so sick Top twelve.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the cos they made the war was incredible.
Speaker 2: What was it like being in the room, like pitching Workaholics to the president of Comedy Central. How old are you guys at this.
Speaker 11: Point twenty five twenty four, So.
Speaker 7: That's what was so crazy.
Speaker 11: Three years older than Yeah, he's ancient.
Speaker 2: So going from like one to be going from like one to be on the comedy page, you do find one you're not getting on the comedy page, like then you're your DVD gets found by somebody at Comedy Central. Then the next thing you know, you guys are going in to pitch Workaholics to the top dog Y.
Speaker 5: They was wild is I think like we didn't realize like we were in the eye of the storm, so we're just going to these things just kind of like you know, blind, just going for it.
Speaker 11: Like, yeah, we didn't realize what a big deal it was about to be. I remember one of the Comedy Central execs right before the show came out, was like, your life is about to change, and I'm like, shut up and uh. And then the next day I walk into Starbucks and no one knows.
Speaker 2: Me walking into Starbucks.
Speaker 7: Sat.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's just making eye contact with everyone. Can I put on the cup and.
Speaker 7: It's I think, you know, seriously, I need to know your name for the cover. Are we really going to play this game? It was I put the star on Starbucks it.
Speaker 11: It actually kind of took off pretty quickly, and it was remember Bonu that that first year it was like we hadn't left l A because people in LA play it pretty cool, you know because you see celebrities all the time. But then we went to that year and it was like just fucking chaos. Yeah, they like made us uh good security. They're like, you guys should have security. This is like dangerous for you to just be out and about. But we're like we love it. Everyone grab grab a chunk, take this part. Someone grabbed this part. Yeah, it was so fun.
Speaker 5: It was awesome.
Speaker 7: That made everyone adam saying, grab this part.
Speaker 1: We're good, We're good.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 7: That dispersed the crowd. Oh yeah, there's whoever is doing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you're doing a great job.
Speaker 5: Geez, look at somebody like on our podcast.
Speaker 8: No, you guys performing the wizards at you guys are just like.
Speaker 17: We're doing different sketches and stuff from before the day, Like we had like sketches that we were doing live that we just like dust it off and like updated a little bit.
Speaker 7: How many we'll still do that? How many twenty year old sketches?
Speaker 8: How many you guys said, Tommy Central before you like.
Speaker 2: Works is the one.
Speaker 7: No, I mean, I don't even I don't even remember the I thought they emailed us through YouTube and we didn't even know because we were so bad at like promoting ourselves.
Speaker 5: We've always been really bad at that promotion.
Speaker 7: We got very lucky. You know, it's not about the promotion.
Speaker 5: You know, as we forget the name of our podcast important.
Speaker 7: We did sketches live and like on YouTube for seven years before Workaholics got picked up.
Speaker 11: No, is that right?
Speaker 7: I mean we were put six years.
Speaker 11: Didn't give up, you know, it's like depressing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was wild, but we got That's that's what we did on weekends, like we weren't really going out, like we held each other accountable. We like would tape index cards to the wall, like with sketch ideas, and it was like a whole ladder system.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but you make it sound like we're fucking nerds.
Speaker 4: You were cool. I mean we were going out to.
Speaker 5: Cards yeah, I mean yeah, we were clubbing too. We were at Barneys before it was like a.
Speaker 11: Spot yeah, or it was cool to go to Uh yeah. Durs was like the only person that we knew kids. He's a few years older, so he and also he was like he would charge things to a credit card, so we were so poor, but he was paid out, but then would just charge it to the game, which is I didn't he would.
Speaker 7: Say that a lot he charged.
Speaker 11: You got to charge it to the game because one day we're going to make money and then I'll just pay this off. And I'm like, yeah, I'm not going to do that though, And now I look back and I'm like, I should have done.
Speaker 4: That, dude, Yeah, no doubt I should have done that.
Speaker 11: So that's a piece of advice for any you know, kids that are looking to get in.
Speaker 7: Just charge it to the game, run it up, transfer it to a new credit card, and get a new API.
Speaker 5: Transfer it to another game.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's just good advice.
Speaker 2: That great.
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely, that's so.
Speaker 2: Like big Bro to everybody.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Absolutely, he had the credit card.
Speaker 11: Well, he would, uh, he would like he'd be like, yo, me and my boys are going to He said things like me and my boys, that's cool.
Speaker 7: That's cool boys, Dang dang.
Speaker 1: That is cool.
Speaker 11: Blake's over here drawing on no cards how to get out of the house, and he'd be like, you don't understand.
Speaker 4: We have to do the ping bus too.
Speaker 5: I'm running out of towels.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 11: Yeah, And he would he would invite us to like a nightclub. I remember we went to some some nightclub and and you were like dressed nice. So it was our shitty version of dressing nice. So it just looked like we were going to church, just like khakis with like woven belts and like tucked.
Speaker 7: In you look like get best buy helper.
Speaker 11: Absolutely, yeah, geek squad Yeah, and then was so disappointed. I'm like, drinks are thirteen dollars.
Speaker 7: What's money?
Speaker 8: That's nothing, dude, you know, thirteen dollars. Yeah at that point in time, Come on, that is well, at any point in those seven years, if it was really seven years, which I know is up for debate, didn't of your like parents or loved ones or friends that were outside the bubble be like, hey, we should really talk about what your actual future goals are.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah. I mean I was with my wife at that point, who's like smart and like had a career, and was like, what are we doing? Because I was doing this stuff and then during the day, I was like a PA on different TV shows and I'm like fetching sandwiches for people, and She's like, is this the dream? Is this what we're doing? And I was like, just stick around, trust me, someday I will pay off your grad school your grad school owns. But yeah, it was a little bit of like because la is just not like it's into street town, you know what I mean, And like you could do a bunch of stuff there, but what she was doing LA wasn't the best and I was like, please just and then I think maybe even just Less than a year later is when Workaholics got picked up.
Speaker 8: God, that had to be such a hell of a feeling, except for walking to the Starbucks the next day.
Speaker 11: Yeah, no, one really huh, but life is going to be secure with it?
Speaker 8: Like, were they like, hey, this is it was really going to be like that?
Speaker 7: Yeah? It was great. Yeah.
Speaker 11: I didn't really have any people. I feel like my family my parents definitely were like you're gonna make it. They're just wildly so supportive, like weirdly weirdly supportive. But my uncles were like, no, shit, you got a show.
Speaker 4: You're a loser.
Speaker 11: Shit, it's the least funniest honestly, No, literally, that was the thing. My family is like, you're the.
Speaker 4: Least funniest out of all of us.
Speaker 11: And I'm like, well, then why didn't you get a TV show?
Speaker 2: Boom?
Speaker 11: I'm dumb.
Speaker 7: Fuck?
Speaker 2: Where are you now?
Speaker 8: A Huster game?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, And my my parents had a really low bar. They were happy I was just delivering pizzas. So yeah, yeah, they were like, no.
Speaker 7: Okay, we didn't see this for you. We love pizza. This is great.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So when you first signed, was it just one season of Workaholics or how quickly did he get picked up like in that first season that you guys are going to do another one?
Speaker 11: Yeah, it got it.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 11: I think we got picked up to write the second season before the first season aired because they were so stoked. So that was like a huge sign of.
Speaker 7: But also like at this time, they used to do like pilots. They would do one episode like any networker, channel whatever would do a bunch of pilots, like one episode of a show. Let's say they did ten, and then they'd watch them and pick the five that they're going to pick up for a season. We shot. They gave us fifty grand shoot like our own video, and we were like, let's make a whole pilot. So we did that and then they just picked us up for ten episodes right away, which was like, which they basically give you the.
Speaker 2: Fifty grand, you guys figure out what to do with it. Yes, you put it together and showed them. They're like, we're gonna get to that. Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and then they gave us ten apps, which was crazy because at that time I was doing I was still doing stand up all the time in the clubs, and my stand up friends were like, they truly didn't believe me that I had a show on Comedy Central because I would, I would, because it took like a year and a half for the show to actually come out.
Speaker 5: Yes, they just they wanted to drop our show with new south Park.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's right to get eyeballs.
Speaker 7: And they were doing Broadway with Book and Mormon phenomenal. Yeah yeah yeah, and so like they were like, wait for south Park to come back, and yeah, while we were waiting, we started writing season two.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and it Yeah, it definitely sucked because I didn't know that they have the pilot presentation online.
Speaker 5: That's sick.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's probably illegal.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Isaac, Yeah, Isaac quick puking on your on your bed. We look over, Isaac's just puking down.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, that was weird.
Speaker 2: I was watching that.
Speaker 7: I'm Brendon.
Speaker 8: So, uh, what did you say, said, Isaac's been catching stray?
Speaker 11: Yeah, sorry, that's just all good, Isaac.
Speaker 8: I mean, I respect the boot and rally. Yeah, that's a big deal. If you have a big boy football, if you.
Speaker 5: Call that rallying, I don't know.
Speaker 16: I just assumed his hair is always Bro's sad.
Speaker 7: I feel sad now and then.
Speaker 8: And so we're calling went seven seasons, like how did the writing process go for you guys? And I know it's such like a kind of a gay question, but also it is kind of interesting to hear, like how you guys work through each series? Who wrote the most?
Speaker 2: Who? Like how did you find essentially had on the index cards?
Speaker 8: Yeah, he was like gambit with massive fans, like they're like worcoholics, like their show, they're number one. So to be able to accumulate that kind of cult following, like what was the work like between seasons and all the writing and stuff like that.
Speaker 11: We had a writing staff that we worked with that Comedy Central didn't trust us to run the show immediately. We're just so young and inexperience that we hired a bunch of really smart people and then we were the bosses of them, which was really weird, like a trip like community college dropouts. For Blake and myself were like the bosses of all these Harvard educated writers.
Speaker 7: Were like, no, I.
Speaker 11: Don't think you should do it that way. Are you supposed to do that? But Durs was he was our writer. He's the one that kind of taught us everything along the way. We hadn't ridden anything besides sketches, and then he's kind of showed us the ropes when it came to sitcom writing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, elevate this pod.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just like like a format to be like, hey, if you think about an episode this way, you like come up with your own ideas and then you can kind of this will take you to the next step, and that'll take you the next step and like that way, it's not like we all have to sit down together to like figure it out. It's like, if you have an idea and you're on your own, just plug it into here and it'll step you.
Speaker 1: Through the template.
Speaker 8: Yeah, exactly, template set.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, the sort of math of it, because you can have a really cool, funny creative idea, but then if you don't know, like the math of the x'es and o's of figuring out exactly how to uh lay it out, then then it's just a funny idea.
Speaker 7: And it was kind of just like this. I mean, this kind of reminds me of our writer's room we had. I think we had a twisted didn't we It.
Speaker 11: Was sponsored by dub men.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we were always so soft. No, but we would just sit around and bullshit and be like, all right, so like the dudes go to a water park, what could happen?
Speaker 5: And then step it out as far as you can.
Speaker 11: And our writers room was hilarious though. It was in Panorama City, which if you don't know where that is.
Speaker 7: You're lucky.
Speaker 11: If you don't know where that is, you've never tried to buy heroin dud not for all the kids out there, they're gone, yeah yeah uh, because it was like the back the where our office was was the back corner of this building and you couldn't see in, but we could see out and people you just see people on their like lunch breaks, just like a guy in a shirt and tide just come and just smoke crack, just alone in his car and you're like, oh my god, that guy's smoking crack or like a lot of fucking just prostitute. It was a wild scene back there.
Speaker 7: I've got a different episode, So these guys are fucking in a car. Uh, that's all I got.
Speaker 2: Went out.
Speaker 7: It was a motivator as it was exploding.
Speaker 2: Was there ever, like, did you ever st to feel like a weight of any pressure to continue to exceed expectations or trying to exceed expectations, like because you guys obviously did seven seasons, Like was there any middle point there to where one season was harder than the other, or maybe one of the three you guys are straying. Maybe you loved what the game did for you more than you were loving the game, and then you got a real them in, like's pulling some accountability to them. Let's bring our boys, I don't know who.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, they had to always put the yeah you know.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Blake, when I'm down a real road of just wanting every episode to have like real like a lot of boogers and ship season five, Blake was like, yeah, what if there's more boggers in this one?
Speaker 5: I think what you're trying to say is that I, yes, I wanted to push the envelope with our comedy. Yeah, there were you know, set pieces that, but yeah, no, you want to like keep one upping yourself and like, you know, just just pushing it.
Speaker 11: But yeah, I guess a lot of it was mostly like visually, we wanted to do cool ship, Like if we're going to do a drug trip, we wanted it to seem different than the other drug trips that we've been on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we also always had like pretty big like set piece minds, like with stunts and stuff. So that's kind of like where we were starting to evolve to, like, hey, we what we want to do after Workaholics is make like movies together and all that and have like a bigger budget for stuff like that. And that's when we did Game over Man for Netflix and we got to pull off like big major stunts and all that.
Speaker 8: What was that like when they pull you off the side with Netflix calls and like, you guys can actually do what you wanted to do for so long.
Speaker 11: Well, then we were like, let's do absolutely uh everything. Uh.
Speaker 7: And I was like I could show my butthole right see yea and buttholes I could.
Speaker 11: I could show accident butthole. And They're like, I guess why do you keep pitching that?
Speaker 7: Sure, yeah we did.
Speaker 11: I guess we didn't really need that. Now.
Speaker 7: That was fun, I mean, and it was like same but different, you know what I mean? It was like Workaholics esque, but like again ten X, Also, I like the way that like, and I don't even think I'm ever thought about this until right now, guys. But the way that like the world of work Halics like built like the characters, like we ended up doing an episode that took place in the mind of Bill, which is something no one from Comedy Central wanted.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 7: They're like, well, why, Bill's kind of just like the guy who kind of other episode and we're like, right, but it's action. Yeah, But I liked how we built the world out and like we had like shout out to Wayman Lee who just passed away, Like we had all these kind of we had like actors, but then we also had just had background actors who are just characters, like Jet said Wayman, and we would write them a lot ye to do.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 11: We found this guy, Jet said, Hudson. He was a character dude, and you could not You would give him a line and he would butcher it in the funniest way possible. That made it so much funnier than than what you would write for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So yeah, the universe kind of just evolved naturally as the seasons went on.
Speaker 11: Do you remember when he like left, he was supposed to be like, uh, he's supposed to be like I'm out of here and he goes, uh Blag's uh Anders, Uh, what do you call me?
Speaker 7: Like Adams Adams.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he called me Adams Blaggs Anders Adams. Get the fuck up out my house.
Speaker 7: It's just supposed to. He's in his cubicle.
Speaker 11: He's like, get the fuck up out my house. And we're like, Okay, that's better than what we could have. Fort just absolutely butcher our names and I say, get out of our house.
Speaker 7: I think it started when we gave him a line. We were like, so the episodes about like Adam wants to be in charge or something, and people are asking like, what do you want in the office, like I'll take care of it, like running for school president kind of thing. And he was like, so supposed to just say I want, uh, string cheese in the fridge, spring cheese. Yes, saying was all he could say. Yeah, We're like it's string, like a string, like a shoelace, string cheese. He's like, got it, spring cheese. And we're like, I think we've found a comedy genius. And he's not gonna say string cheese because he knows spring cheese.
Speaker 11: Dude, no one knew what spring cheese was.
Speaker 7: But and then we put them on, but we wanted it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this episode is brought to you by you guessed it, Kevin's Natural Foods. If you haven't tried Kevin's Natural Foods, you are missing out. I love, I love, I love the General so chicken, the orange chicken, the Tie Style coconut curry. I've said it throughout the episode because it is the God's honest truth. And if you want delicious protein, pack meals on the table in under five minutes. Kevin's Now Natural Foods heat and served entrees are perfect. They're clean, nutritious meals that taste like something you get in the restaurant. Kevin's entrees include fully cooked beef or chicken and incredible sauces. So all you need to do is heat neat. It's hard to believe something like this is this tasty and can be healthy as as fast, guys, I'm telling you. It comes in, It comes packaged, The meat is clean, very cleaning ingredients. It comes packaged in chicken broth. The vegetables come packed in vegetable broth. All you gotta do is open it up. You see each side, you stow the clean ingredients, sauce in again, very cleaning ingredients, Paleo certified, Keto certified. You whip it up, It's ready in under five minutes. It is the best food on the market, Kevin's Natural Foods. It's a game changer. Let's get back to the episode. As you guys are getting popular too, like you know, you start getting cameos, like who is your favorite person to bring in to do a cameo with? Dude? Good question?
Speaker 11: Will lots of legends, I bet I mean for me it was Jack black Jack Blacky Awesome. He was just such a legend artists of all time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, us honestly, weirdly, like when Ben Stiller said he'd do an episode, it was like wait, really what they And that was awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: It was cool when like people that were actual movie stars were like, yeah, I'll do it.
Speaker 7: We're like you what, which have you seen? Bangs?
Speaker 4: Can we talk to your manager?
Speaker 5: What are they doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Did your man?
Speaker 7: Have you guys ever seen the movie The Running Man?
Speaker 2: Have not?
Speaker 7: Whoa How old are you guys?
Speaker 2: I'm thirty three thirty five.
Speaker 7: Has anyone seen The Running Man? No one seen? I know they are okay, So it's an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie. Takes place. It's fair. There's a prison everyone's just watching. Everyone's got these like neckt things on that I stole and put in Game Over Man, and they're doing a prison break and they got to shut down like the perimeter or else their heads are gonna explode. And there's one guy who keeps running and they're like, wait, hasn't been cleared Chico and his head blows off. He was in marcoholics and I was, yeah, that is there is And I was like, can I get a Can I get a selfie with you? And he was like what And I'm like you were in Running Man right He goes yeah, and I'm like and also Predator too. He's like yeah, I'm like you're the man. And he's been a stunt guy forever and he like flipped over a bicycle in an episode I remember you.
Speaker 5: Like taking I know who that is and he went through the exact same story.
Speaker 11: Dude, what a deep cut.
Speaker 7: That was nice. That's a guy yelling truth in that just to be clear. Yeah, so that was like my number one guy.
Speaker 11: Yeah, cool people.
Speaker 8: What was it like the guy like Ben when he's coming into it, did you guys immediately see yourselves as peers with him or was that kind of like yo.
Speaker 11: This is like no, and it looks so good this Yeah, he looked like a real movie star, while like I just put my burrito the side of the size of my head down.
Speaker 7: I was like, oh shit, I can't eat this to look like that. Yeah, yeah he was. And what was cool?
Speaker 11: It's like he took it serious, like he had a little monologue, you know, because we're like we got a rite Ben Still or something funny, you know, and you see him and he's like working it, and I'm like, you don't we and we I think we said, We're like you don't need to say it verbatim, like you don't actually have to memorize your lines.
Speaker 7: You could say whatever you want. He's like, no, I'm gonna do it how you.
Speaker 1: Guys wrote it.
Speaker 7: And we're like, okay, okay, mister Stiller. And now, looking back, I wish I said that the entire week. Oh, Luca's her, it's mister. He would have liked that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he would have loved that.
Speaker 7: No, but we did have like crazy cool like Tom Green, like people who we wanted to mix it up with Tom Arnold, the dude who Mark Martin summers. Dude like people who meant a lot to us Chico. Even the dude who played Renegade Lorenzo Lamis was.
Speaker 5: On Amy Yasbag.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I Woody Harrelson was a huge Workaholics fan, and he like, he's reached out to me a few times and was like, I love this, I love the show. Like I went. I was in Hawaii shooting Mike and Dave and UH need wedding dates and I he was like, come to come to my house. And I went and partied with Woody Harrelson for like and I spent the night at his house and like I we went cliff diving. Uh, it was incredible. And He's like I want to be on the show, and I'm like awesome. And then I I think we sent him like four different scripts and he's like, yeah, this isn't the one.
Speaker 7: We never got him, never got him, never got We had some legends. Carrie Elws from Princess Bride in an episode. I mean, when you like sit and think about it, you're like, oh, like I'm real quick to go Chico and Stiller, but like when you sit and think, you're like, oh yeah tofa. Grace was in an episode, like, oh, like it just the list kind of goes on and on as we got like bigger and bigger. Chris Parnell didn't know who we were season one, did our tenth episode, last one. He was so fucking game and good. It was awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: He played the CEO who was trying to kill himself, right, that's to kill him?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, and that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Is there any is outside of Woody Harrelson, anybody else that you guys were trying to get that ultimately didn't work out? You really fuck.
Speaker 11: Wesley Snipes. We were always trying to get.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Yeah. Val Kilmer wanted to play my dad. He like left a voicemail that our casting director plays for us where he was like, I'm Swedish, I can do this, and we were like, okay, yeah, pitching himself and then we were like okay, and oh, Dolph Lungdering. I mean, dude, we had some people on the show. Who else did we did not get though? I don't know we got everybody.
Speaker 11: We would say every year when we would do press, they would say, what now, tell us what crazy guest stars do you have this coming season?
Speaker 1: And we're and we.
Speaker 11: Would always say, well, Denzel Washington may or may not be on this coming right. Yeah, could you imagine Denzel I would be so incredible he would have to fire his manager.
Speaker 8: His manageruld be picking up in the hotel. Absolutely, that's awesome. I mean did you ever reach out to Denzel?
Speaker 5: I know, did you ever try towards him like at a carpet away?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think maybe we broached that to our agents, and I don't do that, right, don't reach out to him.
Speaker 7: Yeah he was like that.
Speaker 8: Huh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think we respect him too much.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we wouldn't want to bring him into our world, bring him down.
Speaker 7: He couldn't in the mud.
Speaker 2: Who are some people that you feel like, as you were elevating everything else when you're whether it's the red carpet whatever, to where you're getting starstruck in the moment, like, have you gotten to meet the people that you've been like, Yo, I cannot believe I'm sitting he rubbing elbows. So so obviously the Woody Harrelson story is incredible.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, well, Dere's I did a movie called The Intern with Robert de Niro, which was, you know, fucking insane.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you don't get higher than that. Yeah, I've heard him with him twice now and I was like, please remember me, please remember me, and he was like, hey, I remember you.
Speaker 11: It was like incredible.
Speaker 2: What's my name? He's like it'll come to Yeah.
Speaker 7: So that's like, I don't know where you go from there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: On death doorstep right?
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 11: Nice, No, they offered, I don't take one.
Speaker 7: Hell yeah, go ahead, what are you vampire?
Speaker 5: You guys went out last night?
Speaker 2: Or no? We did not, really, we did not. We knew out.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're out of here.
Speaker 11: Profession they're professional, dude crazy. They they don't do interviews hungover like some people I know, get a little great experience.
Speaker 2: I was telling them the show when we were in Arizona a couple of years ago. We went hard a few of those nights. Yeah, and one night I came in. We had like her cousins, We had a few interviews Trump. Sitting there, my voice is basically like gone, He's got a beautiful voice, but like it only has so many words. Yeah. Day and Kirk was giving me so many flowers from being on Washington and I'm just sitting there thinking to myself, like.
Speaker 8: I was tearing up here, right, Yeah, it.
Speaker 11: Was yeah, you're you're not sweating your pictures.
Speaker 2: I felt like a fraud. Everything I was saying. I was like, man, if you only knew what I was doing last night.
Speaker 8: Yeah, last night there was like this dozens trivia thing and Will's team won.
Speaker 11: Congrats.
Speaker 2: News is we.
Speaker 8: Got a couple of oysters at acting.
Speaker 7: It was acme, Okay, we don't want to.
Speaker 8: Not gonna shame Bourbon Street. We're not going to shame. They had massive oysters. Delicious. Yeah, sitting there in the green shirt, handsome boy. He gets marked right before the show. It's like, man, we lost it. We lost a fellow guy. Then g halfway through the show, He's got a boogie out of there. I'm feeling fine. Willis hurt on the way home. Yeah, he had a tough night last night. And then this morning I woke up and I was like, this is this is my nightmare.
Speaker 7: This is cold, like the sweats and all that tell me about.
Speaker 2: Everywhere, just like a broken fire hydrant just releasing Yeah, damn.
Speaker 11: Well that's not where I didn't the p s. I I ship a lot last night and it wasn't diarrhea.
Speaker 1: It was ship.
Speaker 11: So let's talk about this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I'm.
Speaker 11: Dead serious when I say I should know less than nine times. I stopped counting after and I wait, last last night, dude, I woke.
Speaker 1: Up, Dude.
Speaker 11: I woke up at uh five thirty in the morning and then was just up until I came.
Speaker 7: Here just doing diamonds.
Speaker 11: I should have been before, Huh.
Speaker 8: I should have like an hour before, just hanging out, just hanging out, dude, just because I'm taking walking half awake.
Speaker 11: I was ready to roll over right next to It's been nice, dude.
Speaker 8: It's been nice.
Speaker 2: Great spin Were guys are here, like wake up?
Speaker 8: Yeah? So that's a life we decided. Yeah, the life chose us last night. We didn't choose the life.
Speaker 1: Gotcha.
Speaker 7: Are you guys going to catch up this week?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Potentially? Way? Huh Like get after it? Yeah, get after dogs out?
Speaker 7: Yeah charge. That was what I was shouting on Bourbon Street last night. I kept being like, left the dogs.
Speaker 1: Yeah you did? What a song?
Speaker 11: Yeah still is. There also was a lot of people remember king their dogs at one a m.
Speaker 7: Last night was now, well, so here's the deal. There's a guy we had two albino Doberman's and I was like, I need to say what's up to this guy? Uh, and he goes, I can only walk him at night because it's too bright outside duringire dogs beams them off. Yeah, dude, but can you imagine albino Doberman's vampire dogs. Yeah they look crazy. Yeah, they look like resident evil dogs.
Speaker 2: They did.
Speaker 5: They were scary. I did not go close to them.
Speaker 7: So this is he pulled it up right here.
Speaker 11: This is one our our manager who puked on himself last night.
Speaker 5: This is important.
Speaker 11: Yeah, got got his ear pierced on stage. That this is important live show?
Speaker 7: And what is this is important? That's our podcast?
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, great plug.
Speaker 8: How is the live shows for y'all?
Speaker 11: So fun?
Speaker 8: Does he have a good time with it?
Speaker 2: We do? Yeah, you hate it?
Speaker 4: No, I don't hate it.
Speaker 8: They're actually sometimes they're actually I don't know if you've told them the show like we're kind of flying by the seat of our pain.
Speaker 11: Guys are doing a good job.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We sit there before our live shows and we're very nervous every time, like, hey, what do we want to talk about this?
Speaker 8: That's very nervous.
Speaker 5: That is a little nervous. It's like kind of freeing in a way. But yeah, we don't plan shit for our podcast and wen't plant absolutely nothing for the live show.
Speaker 11: There was a we found out later that we all had COVID. But uh, there was a point in the Chicago show where Blake it's a podcast, you have to talk. You have to keep talking for at least an hour just talking. Blake didn't talk for seventeen minutes.
Speaker 7: Well in the Zone.
Speaker 5: Had Milort on stage. So Malort, the like Chicago liquor thing that they're drinking.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's a garbage Yeah.
Speaker 5: It erased my function to well, by the way.
Speaker 11: If Lord is like nine percent alcohol, it's not a minute he was going after it.
Speaker 5: It has some minute.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 8: Whenever we have like Jelly on the podcast or somebody comes in like, hey, can we smoke on the bus for like yeah, for sure smoking the bus, He's always like you want some We always say yes, this man right here, you guys like a hoots, I'll.
Speaker 2: Go, you'll go, yeah, I'm the same one.
Speaker 8: Then has hit me a little bit like yo, you got to keep this train rolling a little bit. Yeah, like a couple of backward giggles and like, so music, huh right, what's not like?
Speaker 7: Yeah, what's music?
Speaker 2: Like? Dude?
Speaker 7: Wait, but how long have you guys known each other since?
Speaker 2: Eighteen? Yeah?
Speaker 7: So, but I mean so for us, like we've known each other since two thousand and four ish.
Speaker 2: We can't shut.
Speaker 7: Up, Like there's a there's an endless amount of things we can talk about. There's an endless amount of like, well, I know that he's drinking, my lord, so we're going to pick up the slack. We know we know that he also we know he can't think of anything funny like, so, like as far as getting nervous before show, I'm like, no, like I don't know.
Speaker 11: And yeah, Blake gets really nervous before shows. We don't get nervous before shows.
Speaker 5: But also being in the room with like all those fans, it's like the energy coming from them, it's just is so funny.
Speaker 7: You feel like rock stars.
Speaker 5: And it's a podcast, but you feel like rock stars.
Speaker 7: It's like, it's so right. He was quiet for seventeen minutes in front of four thousand people.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, it was crazy. The best people started to notice, did you guys like you guys noticed, did you say anything during the show?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I think I was saying, yeah, Blake, shut the fuck up, you're talking too much, right, the onslaught the verbal diarrhea coming from you. Yeah right, Uh, the funniest part of someone sent me we have to find it.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 11: There was like a review of our show at the Chicago Theater. And it was someone that just came because of Chicago Theater is such a historic venue that they're like, there, it has to be a great production if it's at the Chicago Theater. And they just bought tickets. And they were an older couple and they came and watched the show and they gave a scathing review of their like it was all inside jokes. They didn't do anything. They just sat on couches and talked with each other.
Speaker 4: One of them didn't talk.
Speaker 7: One of them didn't talk seventeen minutes.
Speaker 4: The hair one.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: You guys have they talked about load boost?
Speaker 2: You guys known each other since two thousand and four, Like, which two of the three has had the most tension at one point in time?
Speaker 5: Tension?
Speaker 2: Say you got a little dicey.
Speaker 8: And especially if you do if you're a week ten of load boost.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, boogers earlier, Blake.
Speaker 11: The tension might actually peak this week because we we took a testosterone test and we're going to see who has the lowest.
Speaker 7: T Finally yes, but me, I don't know. Do you think it's Blake? Who do you think? Let's say this is a good question. Who do you think? My answer, brother you, who do you think has the lowest? Who do you think?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 5: I'm not surprised people tell you right, it's okay.
Speaker 2: I think it's Blake.
Speaker 5: Thanks, No, wine, I like that.
Speaker 8: Have any of you guys ever taking supplements before to booster sauce Throne?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 5: No, no need man, your brother, he.
Speaker 7: Said, do you think it's the lowest?
Speaker 8: Huh, yeah, you think so? Like the older you get that.
Speaker 2: But he was, hang, here's here's a nice test too. Before you even get to where you're testing for your testosterone, do all of you wake up every morning? Rock Hard?
Speaker 7: Still, I would say not.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you what the science behind it is.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 2: When you're wanting to test your testosterone, here we go your first good Yeah, your first example. The doc would ask you like, hey, are you still waking up? Rock Card? If you have a morning would when you wake up your testosterone is probably pretty healthy.
Speaker 18: It might be fucked man, rock rock Card, you said, you said every morning like a rock Usually.
Speaker 7: I remember when I'm rock hard.
Speaker 5: In the morning, I'm like, this is gonna be a good day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I feel like I.
Speaker 11: Remember now it's not an everyday thing it used to be.
Speaker 5: I used to be cutting diamonds in the morning, in the middle of kind up on.
Speaker 8: The mattress, giving that thing hellful heart, yes, and you kind of forget. Yeah, it's like there's no going to sleep, but we can't wait with the with the rock hard.
Speaker 11: Oh damn.
Speaker 7: Okay, But I thought it was because I had to like take a piss, Like, isn't that your body's way of like twists twisting the cat every morning?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said. I think I would up every morning and look at him. He's got the he's.
Speaker 7: Relaxed, and my dick is hard to.
Speaker 8: He's coming for.
Speaker 2: You right now.
Speaker 8: If you play, if you play football long enough, you know a big dick when you see yeah, okay.
Speaker 7: Cool, my dick's hard.
Speaker 8: The frame, I'll tell you that.
Speaker 7: Okay, got the frame, get the hands, you got the shoulders.
Speaker 4: Then what happened, yohn, I got the frame.
Speaker 7: My dig is hard to.
Speaker 5: I liked where Jersey was going where he thinks that an erection is just your dick filling up a piss. Yeah, I'm saying I thought.
Speaker 7: I thought you had. I thought mourning wood was a function of like when you have to take a piss, No you can't, when you have a boner, it's very hard. No you can, you can, but it's very difficult.
Speaker 2: I feel like an Olympian pissing in the toilet because you got to have the nice.
Speaker 7: Like exactly, yes, yeah, you're like, there we go, flexibility, all that all back.
Speaker 2: Only if my wife could see me right now.
Speaker 7: And she sometimes does, and I'm like, I didn't see the door.
Speaker 11: So you think Blake and then you thinks because he's the oldest.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I would just assume that. But every morning with wood like it kind of yeah, back to Blake. But I don't want to pile on. I'm trying to establish that actually.
Speaker 2: It's not even most of my career. I most of my career. The last time I did before I started getting on what was the cloonmate clment clombing. I started to get on that. I was you think I tested around like too eighty. You're like, so I was below three hundred because it goes up.
Speaker 7: To photo I do like how he's like I was at two eighty, We're going to be at like one twelve.
Speaker 11: It'll be like mine sets seven.
Speaker 2: I know, yeah there, okay, for sure, we don't got at my low T. Look right there, my Tom Brady, Yeah your lowest te right yeadam.
Speaker 8: I wasn't gonna say, but when you did flex, I was like, yeah, I would sleep all the.
Speaker 5: Tea's right, all the he knows twisted tea.
Speaker 7: That's why, baby, there's the plug a lot.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm excited. I'm excited to see whoever.
Speaker 5: And now that you're throwing these numbers around, I'm realizing that with like no clue like how to even gauge.
Speaker 11: It now how expensive it doesn't matter. I think whoever has the lowest T the other two has to pay for that other man to up their tea.
Speaker 5: Right, what happens if I have really low tea and then I start teeing off?
Speaker 11: Yeah, you will probably get in.
Speaker 2: Actually, like I went up to like nine hundred almost a thousand.
Speaker 8: What the hell?
Speaker 5: And that's why I got the beer, And.
Speaker 2: You would every morning like this working.
Speaker 11: Why so why not do it? I'm with you now you look like you have human when sometimes when I see men that are like that are a little older, and then they take the tea that they look like they are a human penis.
Speaker 2: Red.
Speaker 10: They're like, yeah, I'm talking like they look like a human penis.
Speaker 7: They're red, you know, red, veiny.
Speaker 11: Yeah, always possible, purple, yeah, yeah, weird scabs on themselves, itchy.
Speaker 7: You know, like a penis.
Speaker 11: Yes, yes, So it doesn't make you there's no like weird side effects.
Speaker 2: No, you would so if you're they would tell you, if you're trying to have kids, to not take the stosterone. But like I took clomen which is like something to help naturally boost it.
Speaker 1: You're trying to get pregnant, Okay.
Speaker 7: Gotta get on it.
Speaker 2: What do we Yeah, there's some different methods out there.
Speaker 5: You think I could score it out here?
Speaker 11: Like is that what you guys are doing Orleans City to get you know, we we have the we've we've already taken the test. We're going to open them, uh probably live live bringing.
Speaker 7: This is important.
Speaker 5: Tune in to see who's got the most twisted team.
Speaker 11: I like, we're gonna be doing it. We're gonna be interviewing someone. It's just like Troy Aikman sitting there and being like, why did I agree?
Speaker 8: This is.
Speaker 5: It's scanning. Come on, we're getting rich scanned.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, shoot for Troy.
Speaker 5: Yet not yet.
Speaker 8: Scavengers out there, bro, It's cool, it's fun. We're excited people to be pulling in a bunch of different directions.
Speaker 11: It's it's gonna be absolute chaos. We're too hungover for it.
Speaker 5: But well, we're gonna have to get some dak rese on deck.
Speaker 7: Is that it's gonna help hit the deck.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have to be that help up.
Speaker 6: I'm saying.
Speaker 5: We get a couple of hand grenades, have them.
Speaker 2: Gonna throw up.
Speaker 7: That's just the idea of a doacry right now, Mark, we'll hear the dog got to have it. But I'll do a beer.
Speaker 4: There's one let's do.
Speaker 11: Let's go to the Jeenelafeats, find the vampire. I want one of those on some of its blood.
Speaker 5: Let's go and hit radio row bade you and check our tea levels.
Speaker 8: Yeah, since we're on twisted tea, we know you guys have to get out here. We have a twisted question Okay, I love that. Twist Questions brought to you by guess who twisted tea, ferent alcohol tailgates.
Speaker 2: Goes down hanging around the barrel carbonation delicious. Need to drink all day long?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yep, have it with somebodies at the house, have it at the bar wherever. Tailgating every days, a tweet days there to lift up your experience, no doubt, twisted tea.
Speaker 11: You guys are so much better at this than we are, dude. Ours the fact that they didn't drop us already, they're like super like the load boost guys are like, why the way you talk about us?
Speaker 7: I was like, I don't. The only thing I feel is like when I pissed, it feels good. Helly, it's true.
Speaker 11: It is true.
Speaker 8: You pe more than come yea time?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what was that?
Speaker 7: Was that the twisted question?
Speaker 8: No, that's a state, that's okay, Yeah all right. Twist question is what do you call someone when you can't remember their name? Blake, We'll start with.
Speaker 5: You big guy, Okay, yeah, they're they're big in my eyes.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 7: Then it's like a fun ironic thing like, well he called me big.
Speaker 11: That's the thoroughbese And then you're like kind of shaming them.
Speaker 7: Well, then we got a problem. Then they know they got.
Speaker 2: Or I'll give it.
Speaker 7: I'll just there he is.
Speaker 5: I'll always just be like, there he is, and then you just go on with the conversation. Never a hello or what it's.
Speaker 11: Just like, there he is, so you don't know my name, there.
Speaker 7: He is, there you are. I feel like I say, like.
Speaker 11: My man, man, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good safe one. Yeah, my man, good to see you again. But we've never met before. And then you're kind of like blender.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, they'll throw you off. Yeah, they'll you off. Or when people are like, hey, do you remember me, and you're like why we got to do this? Yeah I came up.
Speaker 7: That's the worst that truly is. But they're users. They're losers, okay, because you don't come into a conversation and go do you remember me? Because you already know you're forgettable. If you're saying okay, I like that, So take that ship and get out of here.
Speaker 2: That's a quote graphic. SUREM make should write that down.
Speaker 11: I go with my guy, Yeah, I do like a I do an impression of my father.
Speaker 7: My guy and who never knew your name?
Speaker 11: Yeah, who never my name?
Speaker 2: The boy one's home.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I feel like I go with uh, my guy, now.
Speaker 2: Willy, I I feel like I just switch it up. It's a big guy, big dog, my guy. You're a big big guy.
Speaker 8: You're a big big dog guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big dog, big dog. What's a legend? Yeah, try and give him some you.
Speaker 7: Know, yeah, build him a little bit strong, dap, like, bring him in, especially if they're like, do you remember me, and you're like, of course I do. Legends, you're like, not a loser, I guess I guess he doesn't remember. Yeah, Like, whoa, I'm not a loser. I'm a legends.
Speaker 2: I like that, how about you.
Speaker 8: I like to stay with the basics in the situations. The kiss method. I like to just dude, or but what's up?
Speaker 11: And that's the kiss method. Keep it simple, stupid Okay, okay, I thought you're like the kiss method.
Speaker 1: I saw him.
Speaker 5: You're not even gonna say your name.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna kiss.
Speaker 4: That's how I remember you get in here.
Speaker 8: We had a situation yesterday.
Speaker 2: I was going to bring that up like you didn't. Necessarily you had to stop the guy hang up for a second. What are we talking about?
Speaker 8: Yeah, he wasn't talking. He came out to me like we've been best friends and we went to high school together. And he's a man, wait, what's.
Speaker 2: You been up to.
Speaker 8: I was like, oh, it's just been in New Orleance for the week. He's like, great, man, that's awesome, Like, what are we doing here?
Speaker 2: We know. It wasn't that he was like bringing up something that made it made it seem like you would remember what he was talking about and you had to you had to pause. You're like, remind me of what we're talking about.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's It was tough, but he came in with so much energy I thought. I was like, what do we I have no idea why, Like you think this is we Yeah. He had worked at a bar and I was going to say, you helped to move something one time, like a great. I don't know.
Speaker 2: You're probably young and banged up each time, so.
Speaker 7: Probably yeah, probably yeah, And like this just goes to show never helped anyone move anything. That's right, because then you're getting up in a conversation ten twenty years later, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here we are all right, there's been a fun pause.
Speaker 8: Yeah, dude, we appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 8: Man, we've been at like fifty percent capacity. It just made it awesome. I really appreciate you guys.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and well, so together we are one nice.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, nice dude.
Speaker 2: One thing I wanted to ask, there's a there's a because I remember somebody we did something about the Workaholics movie coming out and then it wasn't coming out, dude, devastating.
Speaker 11: Thanks for bringing that out the weeks out from shooting, and they Paramount Plus said that it no longer fits our global agenda. Yeah, so fuck you, Paramount Plus.
Speaker 7: Yeah that sounds like something Hitler said.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's exactly right.
Speaker 4: So that's all that.
Speaker 8: Before you go, I want to know your prediction for the Nebraska Cornhuskers twenty twenty five season.
Speaker 7: Yeah, champs.
Speaker 2: You've seen the next seasons, right, what's that? You've seen the portal class number one class in the Big Ten, number five in the country, number five in the country. Time.
Speaker 7: Wow, wait, which one you guys played Nebraska and so were you there when they were part of the Big Ten?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yeah, first two? No?
Speaker 7: No, no, are you badger?
Speaker 2: You a fucking badger badger? Yeah? Yeah? Were you at that Big ten jamionship?
Speaker 7: I was not, But I welcome Nebraska to the Big Ten. I think it's a perfect fit.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 7: That's all. Are you pade some.
Speaker 8: Really bad pts?
Speaker 2: Because I was part of that. I was part of that where basically every running back rain for over two hundred yards long, seventy something on him crazy. I'm sorry, he's crying big ye Huskers and we had to pull it through. We like seven four quarter comebacks that year.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, I remember, Yeah, at god, who's reliving?
Speaker 8: The more this has brought up to Whale, like once a month, what's a month of clippery surfaces or the bar stool guys want to bring it up to him?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, sorry yeah, and it was wiscond Wisconsin.
Speaker 8: His eyes went red.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we love you guys, Thank you, thank you, appreciate it.
Speaker 8: H