Speaker 1: It's only weeks before we go to Costa Rica.
Speaker 2: I can't fucking wait.
Speaker 1: I literally can't wait. I've been dreaming about it.
Speaker 2: You guys, stop waiting and go ahead and book that trip. Because we've handled everything for you. This is an all inclusive experience. You're getting, first of all, a whole property takeover, so our titties are about to be out.
Speaker 1: Our titties are definitely going to be out.
Speaker 3: We're going to have tarot readers, natal chart readings, a goddess bath, excursion to the waterfall, daily yoga, gourmet meals.
Speaker 1: You know that's top of my list because I likes to eat.
Speaker 2: We have a little beach party, a pool party. It's gonna be a party all and I can't wait to see you guys there. If you guys have been thinking about prioritizing your self care and you're like, when the fuck am I actually going to do this, this is your sign to do it now. We have two different retreats you can pick from, two different dates, the same exact experience with a group of like minded women. So stop waiting and fucking click that link and book that trip.
Speaker 1: Girl, you don't have to be a mom to join us.
Speaker 3: You just have to be a woman who wants to hang, connect and have a good time and relax. So we're so excited to see you in the jungle. And guess what, you can even ask friends and family to contribute to your trip. When people ask you what you want for Christmas, tell them put some money on this retreat for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, there's a little link in the website where you book your trip where people can make donations. So go ahead and ask that baby daddy, as that lover, ask that mama, ask whoever put five on my trip? Okay, ho ho ho. Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices.
Speaker 1: I'm Erica and I'm me and.
Speaker 2: It's Wednesday, bitches, Happy Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Happy mother fucking Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Guys. We're back in New York City, our favorite place, the place that when we're here, it's very highly recommended that you join our Close Friends because more times than not, we're up to some shit. We definitely have been up to some shit. I'm so sorry if you're not part of Close Friends, because then our stories have expired from the Harder.
Speaker 1: Soft show, which you didn't want to miss.
Speaker 2: Wow, legendary. We are not a sex podcast. I've been telling me a lot since that show. I was like, yeah, we're not a sex podcast. No, because people always like categorize us as that. Nope, Nope, we are fucking.
Speaker 1: Pg as fuck compared to that parents parents fuck.
Speaker 3: We try to be cool, but it doesn't compare to the Harder Soft sex podcast.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling, my dear.
Speaker 2: I'm good. I you know, when I'm here, I just love being here. There's like an energy in New York that just speaks to my soul, my spirit. I'm staying in Brooklyn, which I usually stay in the city, which has been nice, and now I get like y, like, don't ever want to leave Brooklyn. People keep asking me to come to the city.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I do love Brooklyn. And you know, it's fall here, we get seasons. It's not like La where it's ninety eight degrees.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: It's so nice, Like I feel creative when I'm in New York and I just love it here. Can't wait to we get that Brownstone baby, it's coming.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: Without further ado, we have a very special guest that we actually met at the Hardersoft Podcast live show this weekend, So please welcome the Lovely amazing, Sir Marvelous, Hello, Hello, Hello professional dom cancer father extraordinaire.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'll do it all.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: I'm so happy to be here with you. I am. This is like super excited.
Speaker 5: As soon as I stay, I was like, oh my god, I wanted to she's seen my own performance.
Speaker 4: Hopefully she bring me on the show.
Speaker 1: Oh we saw that.
Speaker 2: So he came up to me at the show and was like, uh. He mentioned he was like, oh, you should have me as a guest on your podcast, and I was like okay, and he was like, did you see my performance? And I was like no, I did not.
Speaker 1: However, but then we.
Speaker 2: Went to the play party afterwards and I saw his performance up close and personal. I was just like literally up close and personal, and I was.
Speaker 3: Like she was She was literally like talking to me like she was. It was like going to a movie and like the bitch is talking. I was like, I don't think you're supposed to be talking. I think he brought her pussy. That was a pussy, the fire, the fire her pussy. Okay, So if you guys don't know so Marvelous, you should go check him out. He's a dumb, but I don't know if this is true, but I'm gonna go ahead and say it. He specializes in fire play, and he was doing some magic tricks with that pussy with the fire and it looks a little scary. But I also I was like, can I happen to my pussy? I'm scared, but I want to try it.
Speaker 2: I was yeah, same, I was like, what how please? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Th fireplay is literally the epitome of what BDS that is to me, so on the outside looking in, a lot of things that we do in BDSM could be very intimidating, and fireplay is probably one of the most intimidating things to think about trying. Nobody wakes up like I want to put fire them up us here, right, But when you're in a room with somebody who's a professional, they could explain the science behind it, why it burns at a lower temperature, to sensation, it feels, all of that great stuff. Then you're like wow, like I can't believe I was so afraid to try, or you know whatever. Same thing with impact play and you know, everything else that we do.
Speaker 3: So well for our listeners who are vanilla because we're not a sex podcast, what is BDSM.
Speaker 5: So BDSM to me, I'm not going to use the traditional definitions or whatever. For me what I do in my personal life, I look at it as an extension of foreplay. So a lot of times I feel like four play is missing from the sexual experience. So a lot of the things that I do personally, I just look at it as four play sensation play. You know, whether it be taking away someone's ability to see, ability to move, these are ways to heighten the experience. Using different tools to create different sensations on the body to encourage blood flow is something that we are like big on when it comes to different forms of play. But everything is about just providing a different sensation from my experience. There are other psychological aspects to it, like when you talk about the dominant submissive versions of BDSM, where your people are in relationships in there, you know they have specific rules in ways that they go about, you know how they're going to navigate their dynamics.
Speaker 4: But for me, it's just for play. It's just full play for me.
Speaker 2: So how did you get into this play and how did you like? Yeah, has it been something that you've always felt a natural knack for or was it was it introduced to you by someone.
Speaker 3: Do you remember your first time? And you're like, wow, I do like to control a bitch. Wow, this seems fun.
Speaker 5: Well, to be honest, I'm less controlling than well. No, that's a lie, because I'm very directive when I am seeing with someone, but it's not so much that I want to control. What happened was I've always been into sex toys. I mentioned this all the time. I brought my first sex story when I was sixteen years old.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: And it was by accident, and I was just looking for a way to last longer in bed because I was dating a woman I was older than me at the time, and I kept coming fast. So I went on Google trying to find something to learn how to stop coming so fast, And then Google led me to these stories about women talking about their experiences sexually and how their only way they get to come is with their vibrator. And I was like, hmm, I kept hearing vibrator, vibratior, vibrator, and I'm like, let me go buy a vibrator. I used it during sex with my partner, and I was so entertained by how.
Speaker 4: Much pleasure she was experienced. I didn't even think about coming.
Speaker 5: And I was like, Wow, you know what if this one toy does this, let me see if I can buy more and more and more. And I just started collecting. I had no idea that a lot of the type of players that I was doing was kinky or anything.
Speaker 4: I just thought I was a freak.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 4: My friend's like, yo, you're a big freaking all these toys in your house.
Speaker 2: I was like, were these toys in your mom?
Speaker 4: Well, your parents? You know us boys, teenage boys, we have some secret hottest bots under the mattress. And all this as being a.
Speaker 2: Mom and opening up your son's drawer and being like.
Speaker 1: Oh I had I had. I had a vibrator in high school.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, like a boy, my son, I'd be like, wow, I would be proud. I would be like, but my son is very he's very ahead of his game. And I am a proud mother.
Speaker 4: I was raised my grandmother, so she was more.
Speaker 3: So it's safe to say she never found your box trick.
Speaker 5: Actually, confessionist, the first time I've ever admitted this. I came home one day and all of my toys and pornos and stuff was on my bed.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Grandma.
Speaker 5: Literally, I was like, I was blow it away, and I knew that the home atendant had to help her take all that stuff out. My drawers because my hiding place I had these like like six tier draw big dresser draw, a big old fashioned dresser, and I said, and it was so deep. I used to pull the drawers out and put everything behind the draw and then put the drawer back in. And apparently I had something sticking out from under it, and they found it that way, and I came home and everything was laid out on it, and she was like, what is this.
Speaker 4: I was like, I don't know, I don't know. My favorite it wasn't mine. It's not mine my room, but it ain't mine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I've been checking out your pins. He is so marvelous. Is if you're watching this episode then he's very looking quite dapper. Right now. He's wearing navy blue suit with a burgundy tie, and he has.
Speaker 1: These two pins.
Speaker 2: One is a vibrator, yes, yes, At first I wasn't sure what that was and I was like.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, it's the magic one is magic.
Speaker 1: I've seen that one. That's how I could identify it. And the other is a whip floggerger podcaster. I told you, I'm not even I know that ship.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, these are two of my favorite toys, probably two of the most popular toys in general. So you know, I might have to get a rose and put that on here now because the Rose is stepping.
Speaker 1: Up broad review about that rose. I gotta get that, you know.
Speaker 3: Actually, my sub said he was gonna I'm a sub, but I'm also a dom in my DMS.
Speaker 1: If no one knew I do.
Speaker 3: I have a sub in my DM specifically, and he calls me Daddy Mila, and he actually said he was going to send Erica and I money for the Rose. We've spent it on dinner, but maybe maybe he'll send.
Speaker 4: More beautiful beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard great reviews about this rose. My friend said it to me a while ago, and I was like, maybe you don't know. I was like, m But then I just keeps popping up, Like I swear, the last month, someone has like talked to me about this shit at least three to four times, So I think you have my money coming.
Speaker 4: I'm so jealous.
Speaker 5: We don't have as many great sex toy as far as but they're coming out more and more.
Speaker 3: Please ask Orlando that Nigga has about Oh yeah, next toy that a man like.
Speaker 2: What is appealing to you as a man like in a sex toy?
Speaker 1: What are you looking for?
Speaker 5: I mean, I think most men we just want something that's wet and warm to stick on things.
Speaker 2: I know, sounds crazy, it sounds accurate, it makes sense, but yeah.
Speaker 4: I think it would be dope.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure they have it now where you can like control the bluetooth, so like perhaps if your partners like on the other side of the world or whatever, they can control how.
Speaker 2: Oh they do shout out to satisfire. If you guys haven't tried satisfied, they have the SATISFI or connect app. We love Satisfire and that shit really works because I've used it across the country.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Can also fuck to your own You can also fuck to music.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's something I love to do so and during my sessions, I have one of the Lush toys and I connected to my playlist that everybody was getting that meal atn't play the party, but yeah, I connected to my playlist and as the playlist gets more intense, the sodas, the vibrations so during their massage, they're filling that experience and then once that happens, I.
Speaker 4: Take them over to the cross and now this stuff happens after that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you talked about like exploring toys at a very young age. When did you, like, at what point did you become a professional dumb?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: So I went through a breakup with my ex fiance and I finally got my mojo bag got on Tender.
Speaker 3: Wait side note, he's a cancer was a table full of modern signs. Yes, you know we have a hard time letting go. Oh trust me, your people hoarders, I'll speak for you when I say I know.
Speaker 5: So I was going through break and finally got my mojo back and I joined Tender and I met this woman on there. At first, I didn't think she was a woman at all, mainly because the way she was speaking. As soon as we got as soon as the conversation started, she was like yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like, you know, sell me some things. You like you're into it.
Speaker 5: She's like, yeah, I want a man and control me, tell me what to do, you know, fuck me hard and treat me like a slut. And I'm like I'm like, this is literally like five minutes into the conversation, I'm like, no woman really speaks like that, especially you know, someone that seems to have so much going for yourself, Like why are you just throwing it so like red flag? You're trying to steal my kidneys or some shit like that. But I was like, you know, that's a red flag. She let it go, and then we started a conversation about something else, and then the conversation once again came up, like, hey, so.
Speaker 4: Tell me some things you like. Well, I like to be treated like a slut and whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm maybe put that in my profile.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, long walks on the beach and being treated like a slut, like a slat.
Speaker 1: Whoa.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, yeah, that's a red flag because women don't normally talk like that right away, and I got blocked. And what happened was I remember her name, and I looked up on Facebook at the time and I found her and apparently she had a lot of live videos and inbox are just mad like drippy tip videos.
Speaker 4: Fuck it, I'm afreik to here. What's a drip Drippy tip video is a video where you jerk up till you come and the tip is drippy? Well, my, my, my famous close it a drippy tip video because you know you're dripping.
Speaker 2: You went from red flag toppy tips.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I confirmed it was a real woman.
Speaker 1: I was like, if anyone wants a dripping tip is.
Speaker 5: I'm like, because I'm part of the reason. I'm not gonna lie like money motherfuckers. So time, I'm like, my concern was, is this a real person really talking like this?
Speaker 4: Like if so, if not, what's the trap.
Speaker 2: With a video? Sexual or they were just confirmation that she was a woman.
Speaker 5: The videos were confirmation that this was a real person, like her post like, she was very very active on Facebook and everything. So as soon as I sent all of those videos in those news or whatever, she replied literally like that's.
Speaker 4: More like it, and now we can continue. And mind you, she was she was very well off.
Speaker 5: She was trying not to give her too much information, but she she was very well off. That's why it was surprising to me because in her picture she looked so successful. I like, you know what I mean, Yes, she was a black woman, And once again I started to look at you know, I'm a big nurse, So I was like, you know, why would women want to be treated like this, especially women are successful. Then I came across these articles that was like a lot of times when people are very dominant in their regular lives, they desire to relinquish control when it comes to the bedroom and other experiences like that. So I was like, Okay, that makes a lot of sense, and I started reading more and more. What she was into wasn't my king per se. She wanted literally somebody to like, you know, slap her around, choke her, and she wants she loved. She was very much into fear play and fearing the person she was into. And there's no no shame in that. But at the time I wasn't at that level.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: I was trying to fake the funk as much as I could because I'm like, she she paid, she fine, she paid, She's a real she into everything, but it was just wasn't my thing. I couldn't keep it up long. But I did walk away with a lot of the terminology I learned. I walked through with a lot of knowledge in general, and I realized a lot of the things that you know that they say a dominant is what stuff that I was into. I look at her dominant as just a leader or the person who's you know, creating the scene, so to speak. So we're all dominant if you are the types of you know, create the playlist, you know, turn the lights down, cook dinner, create that ambiance for a person that's you being dominant because you're leading, you're creating the scene for that person, you know what I mean, or that experience, and.
Speaker 4: That's whole I've always been.
Speaker 5: I'm the type of person like even before I you know, I knew about the terminology. I'm like, I want to use this toy. Then I'm gonna go over here. Then we're gonna go in the living room, and then we're gonna go here, and we're gonna end over here. Like I had it all playing out of my head and it just works out so dope.
Speaker 4: So I was like, yeah, that's for me.
Speaker 1: You like to curate the sexual experience.
Speaker 2: You end up meeting her and okay, you guys ended up you know, fucking.
Speaker 1: But she was more experienced. He couldn't cha through.
Speaker 4: Your No, it wasn't that, it was through your level.
Speaker 1: One, your level one face domina.
Speaker 4: I just couldn't. I just couldn't keep up, Like she was always on flights and going here and there, and like she also was very much into the psychological thing, like I'm more like I'm not a dom on the phone. I'm not. I tell people that I'm not a virtual domina.
Speaker 5: I can't be like yeah girl, do do do do like I'm not that I'm more in person. I want to put my hands on you and things like that. And she was so busy that I couldn't get that leverage of like like my my semesters, because's like when they Philly's hands is a different thing, you know what I'm saying. So, because she was always busy and always on the goal, didn't never really cross paths. She came to New York City one time and she stuck me into her hotel. She had like a whole management team that she brought out the whole floor for but like yeah something, she was like, yeah, come on in, now we can get it in. It was like twenty minutes. It was the most like my biggest underperformance. I could probably say, you know what I'm saying, because it was just like I wasn't prepared. She literally hit me up and I was like, fuck, I wish.
Speaker 4: I would have known. I would have went a little harder. Maybe I would have, you know, maintained her as a client leader in the future. I don't know, whatever, can.
Speaker 2: You tell me about your first client experience? Okay, like when did you actually start saying okay, I'm going to accept money for this, master this, or maybe you have maybe you didn't ask her it, maybe you just kind of took a risk and said fuck it.
Speaker 4: It was literally somebody.
Speaker 5: Well I was dating another woman at the time, and she was like, you need to start charging for it.
Speaker 4: But I was like, nah, no, women don't pay for sexual experiences.
Speaker 5: But once again, just to be clear, like you know, BDSM is not sex, It's not synonymous for sex. So I once I remembered, like you know that a lot of people don't get to experiences. I was like, it is some value in it. This woman hit me up and she was like on Facebook one of my old pages, and she was like, you know, do you provide sessions?
Speaker 4: And I was like, absolutely, yes, I do.
Speaker 5: Mind you, I've never done it before for money, of course, and I just gave her a price. I was like two hundred bucks for an hour, and she was like, okay, tell me how do I pay you? Vemo this, that, and then I'm like sitting in cash up and now literally how it started.
Speaker 4: I was like, I got to make me some menus.
Speaker 5: And after that experience, it just kept going and going and going from there.
Speaker 4: I knew a lot of.
Speaker 5: The types of play based on other doms that I followed, than I watched and I studied under, but I wasn't. I never thought to do it professionally. I've only wanted to do it for my own personal pleasures and the experiences of other people. But once I realized it was money in it, I was like, Okay, have you ever.
Speaker 2: Been flewed out?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Where's where'd you get flipped? Like the farthest she'd been flewed out.
Speaker 5: Here so far Atlanta twice. So I'm excited.
Speaker 4: Same client, no, two different clients.
Speaker 3: I keep hearing there's a big there's a big market for bitches that want to get dombed in Atlanta. I think King Half also mentioned that to me.
Speaker 5: King Half is a big inspiration from mine, Like every time I saw I meet him, I mean I see him, He's like, yo, make sure you get in your work, get what you were Fro'm like, all right, thank you.
Speaker 2: So you are a father yes, And I'm just wondering, like, how do you balance what you do in fatherhood? Is it something that you don't I mean, how are.
Speaker 4: Your kids nine?
Speaker 5: Well, this month they both turned they both have a birthday, so they will be ten and four.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know, Like, are you with your child's mother?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Does she know what you do?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: How is that conversation? Was she supportive or.
Speaker 5: Very very supportive? I've been blessed with the women in my lives that are very open minded and accepting. In fact, my daughter's mother, me and her share her birthday is a day after mind, we have a lot of stuff in common. We decided because she's she's more into other things that I'm not. But we're really really good friends. And I told to her about a lot of different things that I experience, and so it's really really dope.
Speaker 3: Well that's beautiful when you say a lot of other things like kinky shit or just like other interests.
Speaker 5: I don't know how to really word it too much. I don't know how to always say that.
Speaker 2: You won't put her business on front.
Speaker 4: I don't want to put okay, not in a negative way, but just you know, just cool thing. It doesn't.
Speaker 5: Everybody's lifestyles are not going to align in that way. But just because you're willing to accept it, it's totally different.
Speaker 2: How have you ever thought about, like once your kids get old enough to be able to find you on Instagram or you know, just discover what you do, what that conversation is going to be Like?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I watch a lot of like Essad and Jasmine and Kingdom War and how they do things, and I love that they have like this parenting class, and I've been like tuning in on ways that they navigate this because whether they've seen my page or somebody else's page, they're going to be exposed to a lot. And I'd rather be in control of how that happens. I'd rather be able to sit down with them some things, how to explore them, you know, not how to explore themselves.
Speaker 4: Per se, but that it's normal that you do.
Speaker 5: Now, Yeah, sex is normal, and how to navigate it properly and you know, responsibly is something that's super important because I learned it, you know, in secret, and nobody knew when I was out here just doing whatever I wanted to do, and you know, that's that's just not what's recommended for anybody that's you know, at a young age. So I'm hoping that when the age is appropriate, we can sit down and we can constantly continue to sit down and have these conversations and they'll feel comfortable.
Speaker 4: But you know, that's what my fingers crossed.
Speaker 1: Of course, I mean I love that.
Speaker 3: I think like, first of all, it's not a traditional conversation to have, especially amongst black people. We're not talking about, you know, the introduction of sex with your children, but inevitably that's going to happen, Like that's human nature. We're going to experience and be like curious about pleasure, but to hope they get it from you.
Speaker 4: Hell fucking it's the information for somebody else.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, the porn is not great.
Speaker 3: And it's like, especially as a father of two daughters, like that's important And I'm so happy that you're taking that approach, you and your their mom, because I feel like it's really important for little girls to know like that there's safe places and there's men that are going to respect you and you know, respects your pleasure and.
Speaker 2: Their pleasure is important.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think like dads don't know to tell their children that yeah, and like you need this is what's important. If you're not getting this out of it, it's not worth it. It's not for you, because I think a lot of teenage boys are just fucking trying to come and not him.
Speaker 2: He was trying not.
Speaker 1: Bro at sixteen.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 5: There's so much communication in BDSM. I believe that if it's one thing I want my daughters to take away from who I am as a dom, you know, separate from my personal life. It's just like, don't be afraid to communicate about the hard topics when it comes to sex, you know what I mean. And that's something that is going to really propel themselves or keep them safe in their journey because everybody hopefully is going to have an exploration, you know, when it comes to sex. So just like, make sure you have those conversations that I need to, you know, talk about what you desire, what you want to get out of it, what are your fears, you know, stuff like that, and continue to approach that conversation every time you have a different partner, a new experience.
Speaker 4: You know, it's big, it's it's huge.
Speaker 2: So I mean that's so to hear you say that as a father so cool to me because I think a lot of times parents kind of put all this pressure on the mom to have these conversations like.
Speaker 3: Well, she got a period, you should be talking to her about that.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm scared about the period conversation.
Speaker 2: I mean, but at least you're like, I definitely think that there's conversations that maybe you know, your daughter might feel more safe talking to, you know, the mom about because the mom has had a period, right, but we've all had sex. I think it's important that both parents have the conversation from the male perspective, especially if you have daughters, like I know, for me, when I was young, my dad literally was like, you know, niggas be cheating. Yeah, he was like, niggas be cheating. He's like, your mom's gonna tell you there's like some like fantasy and like you're gonna ride off in the fucking distance. And I don't know if, like you know, that advice to my dad or that statement that my dad said definitely has affected me throughout my life for sure, in positive ways and in negative ways. Like in the positive of like just being not getting caught up in a weird fantasy of thinking that like people aren't people, and that people don't have desires, and that you know, men are different than women. That's one thing he's really always, you know, told me, like the male mind is just different. It's not the same. Don't try to compare the two because you just cannot. But I think that having both parents being able to talk to their child about sex, Like if you're listening at home, like and you have kids that are you know, around this age, like both, and you're married to your partner and you have a good communication. I'm hoping because you're married, that you guys are on the same page about that, and that it's not all on the woman to have these discussions and that the father's getting involved and talking to their kids about this because a lot of times that's like probably even a more hackful conversation, especially for a girl, I think. And the boys too, boys need to know too, like, hey, hey son, you know when you start, you know.
Speaker 3: Exploring, I hope those fingernails are cleaned. And look at his fingernails, fucking miracle man, well better than mine, his fingernail Headstine.
Speaker 1: If I didn't see him, I just saw those hands. I'd let him touch me. I'm just saying slide those under here.
Speaker 2: I know that you take clients. Have you ever been a client? Have you ever had a session?
Speaker 5: Like I have paid many many doms to teach me things. I have bottomed in those lessons, So technically.
Speaker 2: You explain what that means bottomed for people.
Speaker 5: So for example, in order to learn fireplay, I had to be the fire bottom. I had to be the person that was on the table so to speak, you know, getting the fire done to them. So that was something the same thing with impact play. You know a lot of the times you want when before you hit somebody with a particular tool, you want to know what it feels like. So for my impact play lesson, I also bottom for that, meaning like once again I was the person that they demonstrated on just so I could understand what a person is going to be experiencing while I'm hitting them or using fire any other.
Speaker 2: Did you see fire use and that's what? How did that?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: I need to do that?
Speaker 5: Okay, So my fire mentor is actually located in my bio, so on all of my pages I have him linked there. Like if anybody wants to learn fireplay, get a fire kit.
Speaker 1: My god, I think I need to learn it.
Speaker 4: Things like that.
Speaker 5: But you know, after seeing him perform, his name is Bobby fire about it. They called him the fire Marshall. After seeing him perform, I was like, I have to learn this.
Speaker 4: I have to learn it.
Speaker 5: It was so dope. He was able to do so much with it. He's incredible with the fire. That's what hence why they called him the fire Marshall.
Speaker 2: So is he based in New York.
Speaker 5: He's in Detroit. He's in Detroit, but he does do virtual lessons. He travels, you know what I'm saying, all types of things. So he's available for that dope.
Speaker 3: Are you a switch? Like with your partner? Do you ever switch? Are you always?
Speaker 1: For sure?
Speaker 5: The interesting you bring that up because I just came to that conclusion this morning.
Speaker 1: While I was getting this morning Wow, look at that.
Speaker 5: My I have historically always said that I am not a switch, but I think I do, especially with the right partner. With my partner currently, I'm big on being used in bed.
Speaker 4: As much as I love, you know, being in control.
Speaker 5: I love the idea of having my hands tied and just using me like a meat stick and just doing all types of different things to me, and I'm big on being smothered with her pussy, and that's something that I really really enjoyed. So I was like, that does show like kind of simmis because I want to be blindfolded. I have this thing, you know, when I'm not in control, where like I like to close my eyes and just let you do whatever you want to do to me, you know what I mean. But I also I've always believed that like I had to earn that experience, so I go super hard. I feel like I'm overcompensating for the idea that I want to one day be able to just lay back and do things. I hate seeing guys just like put their arm up and like touch something. It like what did you do to get you excited?
Speaker 4: Like you know what I mean. So I try to put in a lot of work to be like yeah, so.
Speaker 5: The last six days I've been holding it down since my data, LIKEE just relaxed do some things to me. And I really really enjoy those experiences where I'm able to just like just just you know, zone out in my own head and let you use me. So I guess that is like a switch tendency, but it doesn't happen as often.
Speaker 2: Do you have any hard nos.
Speaker 5: Yes, just when it comes to sexuality, Like I'm not into you know, anything that's not anyone that's not a CIS woman. But other than that, probably Scott play. I'm not into Scott play. I'm not into blood play. There are believe it or not, I want to be if I want to be clear, there are separate you know experiences. For example, like I mentioned on a Harder Soft podcast, like I'm into messy ainal. You know what I mean, because my uncle taught me, like if you're going to do something, don't be afraid of what's going to happen.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean. If you're going to have a sex with a woman on her period, don't be afraid of the blood like that uncle.
Speaker 5: My uncle, nasty motherfucker, na motherfucker. But yeah, like once you engage in a certain thing, you know what I mean. So if you want how to deep throw your dick and you throw up, don't you handle that shit? Like you really got to make sure that, you know what I mean, you're in control and you let a personal so like when you're doing anal, shit happens.
Speaker 4: It can happen.
Speaker 5: Literally so you know, if it happens handleless year and I have no problem with it. But the idea of just somebody, you know, just playing with it just for the sake of playing with it, or blood just to play with it, Nah, not my thing.
Speaker 3: I so appreciate you saying that. I feel like there is such a I mean, just in kink in period and BDSM, there's safety.
Speaker 1: You know, you have to feel.
Speaker 3: Safe and like niggas were trying to stick their dick in your ass and like I don't even.
Speaker 1: Know you that well, you need to relax or and.
Speaker 3: Then like women, you have to really feel safe to like be like anything can happen, and I feel safe enough with this person that they're not going to like make me feel weird even though you just put your penis in my asshole, you know, Like I think rap videos and music make people confuse, like put your thumb in her ass Like, no, niggas, there's requirements you might.
Speaker 5: Need at first, communication necessary trust. It's just they create the fantasy that everything is just like straight to the point, like they don't show you that when they do them anals and those pornos, there's so much prepping that goes involved. You know, a lot of people do things to get themselves comfortable conversations. I had, you know, a bunch of different things are happening before you get to that point, but you don't see it.
Speaker 2: I so I need first of all, being and Jamila, I have been ever since we saw your performance. I was like, we need to get this done immediately. So I want to you know, I want.
Speaker 4: To do that okay today.
Speaker 2: But I also want to know because I was telling Jamila, I was like, is he gonna burn her pussy?
Speaker 3: She I don't know how you didn't hear her because we were only We're only feet far away from you.
Speaker 1: I was like, you got to shut up.
Speaker 3: You're ruining the show for everybody.
Speaker 1: Literally, I'm like, are were at the movies? Shut the fuck up. She's like, oh, that was a pussy.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was like, look you did get Oh yeah, So can you explained before we go into it, like the science behind what you do and how you don't burn it just pussies?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: So the accelerate that we're using to create the fire is alcohol, and a lot of times it's diluted with water. So whenever you see ninety percent alcohol seventy percent alcohol fifty percent alcohol.
Speaker 4: That determines how.
Speaker 5: Much water is and when water dilutes the alcohol, it actually makes it burn at the lower temperature. So the more water you have in the fire, the lower the temperature is going to burn. So typically we use seventy percent alcohol on average, and fifty percent if you're like a super duper bigan is somebody that doesn't like any type of temperature play. Fifty percent isn't super recommended because it goes out really quickly and it's hard to work with and manipulate. But seventy percent is around that that mark. We use fire ones that are made for that purpose of being able to transfer the alcohol to the person's body.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, have you.
Speaker 1: Ever fireplayed two women at one time?
Speaker 5: Absolutely no, I was gonna say it did, but I've done it, you know, in a room, but never at the same time.
Speaker 1: Well, it's about to pop your chair.
Speaker 2: Today might be the day. They're marvelous.
Speaker 1: Wait, I wish I wish I could show you guys in the DMS.
Speaker 3: I was like, hey, remember us, are you free on Monday? Also, can you do that thing you did at the party that one of us? He was like, sure, I was like, Wow, you ask and you shall receive.
Speaker 5: I was so happy to see your a DM because I was like, oh man, she didn't see my performance and she she looked at me like. I was like, can I go on your shows?
Speaker 4: Like? What do you do? Like? Who are you?
Speaker 2: The like?
Speaker 4: We should be?
Speaker 2: I should be a guest.
Speaker 4: I'm like, for what what are you?
Speaker 1: Wait? First of all, if you're ever approached.
Speaker 3: To buy a gentleman in in a suit at a sex party.
Speaker 1: He's probably a dom. I literally asked her Landa.
Speaker 3: I'm like, is like the suit the domb uniform. I feel like all the niggas who are dumbs like generally kind of wear.
Speaker 1: Suits or maybe it shows you in king half.
Speaker 5: So that's to be clear, the majority of downasday well leather. The suit thing is probably a fifty shades a great thing, and the.
Speaker 3: Level of sophistication, it's professional. I'm here like I'm here a do some serious shit.
Speaker 5: So yeah, my thing is I've been wearing suits or dressing up since I was sixteen. I got in a lot of trouble when I was a teenager, and when I came home from the juvenile attention, I lived with my sister. My sister told me the only way that you're I'm gonna agree to letting them, you know, send you to my home, is if you agree to.
Speaker 4: Change the way you dress.
Speaker 5: Because at the time I was dressing like a straight hudlum, Like, oh my god, I thought I was somebody totally different, and she was like, yeah, you're gonna have wear dress clothes even though you don't have a uniform at your school.
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 1: Wow? Why?
Speaker 5: And then I realized that I had to make it work more and more and more and more, and it grew on to me. My friends used to hate me. Mind you being sixte years old. Your friend shows up to a party in a suit. You see it all the time. Please don't wear a suit. I'm like, I'm older. It's like it's perfect, you know what I mean. So it's definitely a thing.
Speaker 1: You definitely look very dapper and good today, Sir.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that so much.
Speaker 1: What do you like your subs to call you?
Speaker 4: I like sir sir.
Speaker 2: We were talking earlier. You said you're not really into the daddy thing. No, and that is that, and that's because you are a daddy.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 3: I got to work on that because I'd be saying daddy during sex without consulting first, I have someone.
Speaker 2: I have had someone tell me, do not call me daddy, like straight up, like before sex ever happened. Like it's not my thing. Please, you can say anything you want, but just do not call me daddy.
Speaker 1: You want my dad and he's not a dad.
Speaker 2: I want my dick to stay hard. No, he's not a dad. I mean he kind of like raised a child for a while. But I don't know what that he said. He's like, I don't know what that is, but I don't know why it is, Like I have to look into that why it bothers me so much? But I've realized that, like it turns me off.
Speaker 4: Maybe because he lends a partner, because he knew myself, he knew himself very very well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I respect it won't be gone. And that's true though, because I don't. I'm not a big daddy person in the bedroom. Sometimes a little slipout depends how much I'm being dommed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess that's true too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a sub so I think that may come from that, cause I was like, why do I say that.
Speaker 1: I don't watch that much porn. Where did I get that from?
Speaker 3: But I I think it is about you know, have weird kinky like being dominated daddy fantasies, which is a whole different podcast.
Speaker 5: But I mean, I prefer sir mainly because I just feel like it's special to me, as you need to me. Because especially when you're talking to vanilla people, they call everybody bay.
Speaker 4: And this and that.
Speaker 5: I'm like, don't call me babe, you know, don't call me love, don't call me well, you call me king.
Speaker 4: That's fine. But I prefer sir because it feels like you took the time to appreciate what I like and you called me that. It means a lot to me that way.
Speaker 2: Well, sir, I'm ready for my session.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, Sam, same sir.
Speaker 2: So I think we're gonna move the cameras a little bit so that we can I don't I don't know what needs to happen here. I don't know how much space you need if we can stand here, or what do.
Speaker 3: You need to streme bend over this table because that's what I imagine.
Speaker 4: Just put you can just put your hands on the tape. I'm gonna pull out my whole bag.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, First of all, not only is he wearing a suit and a tie, he came in with his fucking double bag, professional bag. I'm like, oh my gosh, he's in the bag. I feel like Barney, you know that magic fuck.
Speaker 2: I'm just letting you guys know. Now you're gonna listen to this, but if you want to watch this session, you gotta join our Patreon. So make sure you go to patreon dot com backslash Good Mom's Bad Choices if you want to see the good Moms get dumbed by sir marvellous.
Speaker 1: Wow, my dreams are coming true. I love my job.
Speaker 2: Where's it's Should we cut for just one second? Or should we just keep going?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know going Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I don't probably right here.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna move this mic out the way. And you guys said, like, put your hands on the.
Speaker 7: Table, just our hands. Yeah, I got.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 1: Didn't know what you're signing up for this Monday afternoon. Wait, what what are you pull my ass out?
Speaker 6: Are you sure?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I woren't high waisted panties on purpose?
Speaker 1: My painties are caught in but I don't care.
Speaker 2: It's like I was like, I know he can't fire me through my with my clothes, I will catch on fire. But I feel like skin. Is that the whole point is you need to feel skin, so that you can feel the skin on the skin sensations.
Speaker 3: The guys are closing the curtain. I did see a child's roaming around.
Speaker 2: Doesn't need to see that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, never, you've never over heard of talking to some marvelous about his kids discovering who he is. Can you wait till our kids get old enough for this ship? They're gonna be like, what the fuck have you guys been doing all these years? They're both six, might will be seven next month too.
Speaker 2: My gosh, oh, I've never seen that. Is that a flog to the metal, But the it's also called a flogger.
Speaker 4: It's not living, So a flogger just happens to have many flaws on it falls on it. The whips are the ones where you see just one one. We'll make it where they're gonna have to deal with it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm ready?
Speaker 6: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: So what's the best thing to do? Should I take my pants off?
Speaker 3: Should I just get We're trying to get naked so bad. He's like, no, bitch, just give me your hand. I'm like, so take my pants off or you want my titties out.
Speaker 4: I feel like I've seen titties before. Well, I have this, Okay, let's good.
Speaker 7: Do a lot of editing.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not gonna take your I can turn this way.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 2: Do you have underworld?
Speaker 1: I have underground?
Speaker 4: So who's gonna go first?
Speaker 2: I'll first go ahead?
Speaker 1: Okay, come closer to the.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: I'm sweating. I'm just getting so hot and I'm getting excited.
Speaker 4: So what I'm going to have you do is I'm going to actually have put your hands on this over forward. Don't worry about your hair and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Please don't catch my friend's hair on fire.
Speaker 4: I won't even be going close to that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm so excited for you friend.
Speaker 4: Maybe some lights could turn down, because it might.
Speaker 7: It is totally fine.
Speaker 3: He's getting her, he's prepping her with his hands. It's very Does it feel warm? She's bent over the chair right now and he's just warming her up literally with hands and fire, with fans and fire, hands and fire.
Speaker 1: Do you like that?
Speaker 3: He's my sexy voice? How does it feel?
Speaker 1: He's like he's literally touching you with the fire.
Speaker 4: That is literally how it feels. I can show you the telling the front, but you would have to come. Let's see here.
Speaker 1: Now she's up against the wall.
Speaker 3: He's put her hands over her head, he's rubbing on her body, her waist, he's going back for more fire. Erica seems to be really enjoying this. She's really in her subspace. Sorry now, mm.
Speaker 6: That was it?
Speaker 7: That was good? Okay, I smell that alcohol, Yeah, you could.
Speaker 3: Smell Yep, he's choking her.
Speaker 5: So the more sensitive positive body, for example, the nipples and clad and things like that, it.
Speaker 4: Just gets it. It's tightened, you know, when you're not able to see, when you're tied up and all that other stuff. So imagine being like you know, on my table, tied to the table, blindfolded. Music is playing, it's super dark in the room or whatever, and all you do is feeling like me going all over your body, touching on your plaid and your nipples and things like that. So that's how it feels.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm getting hot and bothered in here.
Speaker 2: Wait I have one.
Speaker 4: Request though, Uh, thank of course, alright, Look.
Speaker 2: I never I've been waiting for this moment.
Speaker 4: Okay, can I'm.
Speaker 3: Alright consent. Guys, first you ask and then you shall receive.
Speaker 7: God so a lot of times.
Speaker 4: Oh I can't see it on that side.
Speaker 7: I'm right handed, but uh.
Speaker 1: Mm yeah, that ass is shaking. Baby.
Speaker 3: Wow, that sounds really nice. Uh huh, your boddy looks really good there.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 7: You don't you fucking get take mm.
Speaker 1: He's telling her not to give up. My friend doesn't give up.
Speaker 7: Such a quicker. Alright, m thank you, sorry anytime.
Speaker 1: Oh oh wow, I'm sweating.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think it's my turn.
Speaker 2: Oh friend, kay, where should I be?
Speaker 7: Same? I? So I can start here, but I'm gonna turn you on you.
Speaker 4: It's that yeah, if you if you take off the top, but just don't show the titties, then you don't have to add it out so much.
Speaker 7: So just don't point to the camera.
Speaker 1: Na, you don't like my titties out my favorite place to be.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you ready for my play by play?
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 2: Jamila has turn taken her to her top off that she's turned around so we can't see her camouflage nipples.
Speaker 7: You don't have to worry about slipping perfect.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's scared. MM.
Speaker 7: Is that okay?
Speaker 4: I prefer yeses over okay?
Speaker 6: Yes, okay, yes sir, yeah.
Speaker 7: I needed to be clear. Yes, a risk communications.
Speaker 2: He's rubbing her back.
Speaker 6: Mm.
Speaker 2: She sounds like she's enjoying it.
Speaker 6: MM.
Speaker 2: I think he grabbed her t her tits.
Speaker 6: MM.
Speaker 7: Is that okay? Okay?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: And okay, we can't do the front and cover yourself.
Speaker 7: They don't.
Speaker 5: Uh, they don't deserve all that.
Speaker 2: I get pick kicked off Patreon too, So.
Speaker 7: Let's see if we can try something a little bit different. Says you gonna put your knees on the share best for me to play your pastyle.
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, I don't worry.
Speaker 7: You're not gonna be hey.
Speaker 4: Oh that'll be beautiful.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 6: MM.
Speaker 4: I wonder how much they get to see stuff like this when they do other podcasts for people.
Speaker 6: MM.
Speaker 7: Is it okay, I prefer yes, yes sir? Oh yeh yes sir.
Speaker 6: M yes, okay.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna pull this to the side and said, okay, uh, don't worry about the hair part.
Speaker 6: Okay, they don't.
Speaker 7: Bring my kid. I'm not fay. MM can you feel that? Okay?
Speaker 2: MM, I'm not being a good play by play person. I'm distracted.
Speaker 4: I'm distracted, guys.
Speaker 2: I'm just we're still here.
Speaker 7: I couldn't have.
Speaker 2: A bad a huge, huge vagina.
Speaker 7: Let me help you out here, job, I guess, thank you sir. Wow Mmmm.
Speaker 1: That was really nice.
Speaker 5: That's just one of the many kinks that I do and I try to like, sorry, I tried to incorporate that in the middle of everything else. So it's just like a form of over overstimulating a person. So imagine, like I said that, going on while a whole bunch of other stuff, and be honest is super important. Lighting is important, temperature is important, and just creating a level of comfort with the person based on your communication. So that's why I always explain to people if you're ever going to book a dom and they don't take the time to go over, you know, consultation with you and like learn your kinks and your interest in stuff like run away. If that person is like, well, yeah, yeah, just send me this money. You know we'll come to I'm like, nah, run away. If they're not going over, what are your hard limits, your interests, what you want to experience, things of that nature, you know, maybe even past experiences you know then run away.
Speaker 1: They're not a professional.
Speaker 4: Basically, I wouldn't recommend them, you know what I mean. And anybody that I know that does this, they're going to say the same thing.
Speaker 3: I actually had a dom I got dombed in a dungeon. And one of the things, which I know is a popular thing, is like yellow, green, red, green to keep going, red stop, I don't like this, and yellow slow down excellent. So I think that was one of the things that I learned, you know, and obviously consent, but even just having any type of language to use during the session to engauge your comfortability is super important.
Speaker 5: Exactly because a lot of times, you know, when we're experiencing things, it's hard to find the right words. So having something to shortcut that is super important. So I use the same colors. I use green, yellow, red, and marveless. So whenever I asks a person what's your color, you can say marvelous.
Speaker 4: If you're feeling well, you know, well, well, okay.
Speaker 5: Great, you can say green. You can say marvelous is totally up to whatever. When you want to remember, you can say yellow. One thing that I do during my sessions I encourage bratting, so people.
Speaker 4: Were like, oh, I'm a brat.
Speaker 5: I'm like, all right, well, you got to be able to take what it take what that comes with, so I forever. Actually you know why I'm hitting. I'm like, what's your color? And you know it's green. You could say you can hit You don't have to hit me harder than that if you want to get a yellow out of me. Remember the whole point of impact players to get to the point where you're releasing those endorphins. You're you're inducing those chemicals to be released from the brain. So a part of that has to do with like raising the adrenaline level.
Speaker 2: My impact play tolerance is low.
Speaker 3: Oh really, I just realized, well I'm not.
Speaker 2: I just realized what I remember when he was saying that, and I was just telling someone that, like, I don't really enjoy being spanked. Sometimes I do. It just depends, but if you do it consistently over time, it starts it hurts.
Speaker 5: So the way I do it, right, what I always encourage people to do is like you got to do the good to the bat. So I'm not big on doing impact play just cold meaning like I like to do other forms of stimulation. So when you do get to a yellow. I'm giving you a reward, so now your mind is looking forward to it. Like when I start to reach that point, the whole idea of just spanking someone just to spink, I'm like, when am I really going to get out of it? Unless you're into that, you know what I mean. So me, I'm going to have something on your clip vibrating the entire time. I'm going to have something on your nipples. I'm going to be talking in your ear, I'm going to be encouraging you. I'm going to be like really getting you involved, just versus like, you know, the same idea. It's one thing if I would to walk up to you and just spank you in the middle of the day versus like where you know you're having sex with somebody, you're about to come and they're hitting you at that right moment. It's all about time and place and how you do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I do love a dirty bouth. Yeah, I like talk dirty in my ear. And also I really enjoy like being choked and slapped in the face a little bit, but like not all over and over, but like just a little Like no, bitch, what did I tell you?
Speaker 1: That's my thing? Right, now.
Speaker 2: Just in case you wanted to know, sir, thanks for letting us know. Wait, can you tell us what these tools are? What is this? And this?
Speaker 5: So this is one of my favorite floggers. I'm like I mentioned this is good for sensation play. You might have seen me use this at the play party.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I saw the fire, but then I got lost.
Speaker 5: So you can. Yeah, you can drag it across a person's skin. A lot of times I always mention how I try to deprive a person's sensus. So maybe I might blindfold you a guy, and you'll tie you up, and that heightens the experience of something touching your body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is nice.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So, and this is a flogger. This is just that a Judgments brand. This is one of her floggers. I have the other one in my bag. But this is called a nunchuck flogger. I love this one because it's easier to do the actual act of flogging, because it's just easier to twist.
Speaker 4: It has this little nunchuck on it.
Speaker 5: But I love it because it's a thudy flogger that doesn't hurt as much. The stincier ones aren't super common, but this one is just a perfect one. It gives you that good vibration that you need. So and these are my fire ones. These were made by Bobby the Man I told you a brother. Yeah, so that's that's what I brought for you guys today.
Speaker 3: Wow, that was so kind of you. You know, you didn't have to do any of that, So we really appreciate you.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you. Guys.
Speaker 3: We're really in our subspace now and we're embracing our submissive and I'm I'm gonna we might have to flow you out. You might have to go half on a ticket for Marvelous.
Speaker 5: I definitely plan on coming to LA. I'm gonna go. I plan on going to one of the Kinky Game Nights.
Speaker 4: Do you are you familiar with.
Speaker 2: The No, what's the Kinky Game Nights?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll say their information. Kinky Game Night is based out in LA. They really are definitely a great group out there.
Speaker 1: Are they black?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, let me need to tap into the community in LA. We're fucking sleeping over here and.
Speaker 3: We were flying to New York to do kinky shit because we don't know where the kinky black people are in New York.
Speaker 1: I mean in la. You know, that was one of my That.
Speaker 3: Was the thing I really I didn't play per se at the party this weekend. I did a lot of dancing in the mirror, had a lot of slow dancing with other people.
Speaker 1: But you know, it was really a joy to see.
Speaker 3: I feel like because it was their first play party, I feel like there was a lot of first timers there. But I did enjoy seeing a group of predominantly black people come together to invest in exploring their pleasure in a non traditional way. I think it's such a like revolutionary act to prioritize your pleasure as a black person and like be open to it and do it in community and do it like to watch other.
Speaker 5: Yeah, great communication, because people so that when you go to these parties, like you said, you have to fuck or pussy's gonna be served to you on a plot. No, Like do you did you see how much Tahost spoke before even allowing us to go, giving us the rules and the breakdowns and like what to expect and you know how to act. You know that's something that you don't hear people aren't doing that with at Vanilla parties. They're not like, hey, watch how much you drink and do this, and you know we have you know, these things put in place so keep you protected. I've seen way more drama happen at vanilla parties than I think I've never thank you, Lord, I have yet to see, you know, something pop off at a kinky party that was like, Wow, I feel unsafe or I feel you know, just not comfortable here.
Speaker 3: You actually feel more safe, you feel more I felt so safe. I mean I wasn't really I wasn't doing shit, but I just felt safe to embrace everyone, Like I had a really beautiful slow dance for like three songs in the middle of a room of people fucking, and like I was just like, this is really nice. I actually thought about shout out to clip Talk. I thought about during that conversation we had with him. She's like, I really want to go to the sex party and just be naked in full body paint and let nobody touch me.
Speaker 4: That's dope.
Speaker 3: And so I was there and I was like, I wasn't really feeling in the mood to like really do a lot, but I was feeling the energy and I just channeled that. I was like, I'm just gonna dance with myself and maybe a couple others, but like I felt sensual but not obligated to be touched amazing.
Speaker 1: And there was like power in that.
Speaker 5: I'm sure that's the way that they want everybody to feel, just powerful, Like every experience is supposed to be feeling in power.
Speaker 2: And I think also the aftercare is really important too, like and that's what I loved. I loved like whenever we talk to people who are in this space, Like actually when I went to the we went to the Harder Soft Show and Daddy Half did a demo with his sub and he was flogging her for a pretty long decent amount of time, and then afterwards it was so beautiful to see how he took care of her and embraced her and made sure she was okay. And I think that's so important, especially in those type of environments that like when you are in a space and you're being vulnerable with someone sharing yourself, that you check in on them after you don't just like okay, we fucked by peace.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that messes up a lot of people, you know, because they you share yourself with them and then you don't know what their feedback is. So one thing that I encourage everyone to do, whether you're doing BDSM or not, is do debriefs after every experience. So when I have a session with someone, I'd break it down into four quadrants. First, what was your favorite part of the scene, what was your least favorite part of the scene, And what's something you would want more of and what's something you could probably do without? And that is how you constantly increase the experience because you know, especially when for myself when I'm doing sessions, I wanted to be catered, you know, particularly for that person and each and every experience to get better and better. But you can do that sexually, like what's something you know, if you just had sex with somebody, you know, like what was your favorite part of it?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Also, before you even go there, just make sure that you create that safe space mentally by letting them know, like, you know, nothing that you say now is gonna you know, I'm not going to like judge you on it or make you feel bad or horrible, but I also want that ability to feel safe, to allow it to be honest with you. And then you go into you know, my favorite parts when you was pulling my hair or choking me, or when you was eating my pussy and then or you might say, you know, what I would want more of is just a little bit more for a player. I want you to take I want us to take our time a little bit more to explore each other. Or I love when you go deep, or I like when you go shallow, or like just try to you know, really debrief those moments, because that's the way you increase it. That's the way you increase that pleasure each and every time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I appreciate that. I think men don't always.
Speaker 4: Uh we ain't thinking of things.
Speaker 3: They don't they don't like the feedback. They take it personally. The ego gets involved. So men, if you're listening, ask for the feedback. You only get better. It's not about, like you know, telling someone they're not good in bed, but just improving. Everyone can get better. Yeah, I know you kind.
Speaker 1: Of did this out of order. Today.
Speaker 3: We usually start with an affirmation, but do you have an affirmation for us today?
Speaker 1: So marvelous.
Speaker 4: Yes, I deserve success.
Speaker 3: I deserve success. I know that's fucking right. I deserve to be spanked. I deserve success. I deserve all the things that I want.
Speaker 5: So I want to make a little disclaimer right here, myself is going to be so mad at me because I forgot I had my everything big with this morning, and I forgot to use my gum before I came in here. So please, I really hope that nobody, you know, when I was breathing or whatever.
Speaker 3: No, no, nobody was thinking about that, thinking about that fire one.
Speaker 4: Nope, let me me pop that in there.
Speaker 3: Did you want to pull a card or we Well, I did pull a card already while I was funny. You asked, it's one eleven's you know I'm a witchy bitch. It's which time the card I pulled today? It kind of seems appropriate. It's the lever's The Lover's card means, let's see what we got today. In the purest form, the Lover's card represents conscious connections and meaningful relationships. The arrival of this card in a tarial reading shows that you have a beautiful, soul honoring connection with the loved one. You may believe you have found your soulmate or life partner, and the sexual energy between you both you guys, goes way beyond instant gratification and lust to something that is very spiritual and also tantric what yeah.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 1: While the lover's card typically refers.
Speaker 3: To a romantic tie, it can also represent a close friendship or family relationship where love, respect, and compassion flow. The Lover's card is open communication and raw honesty. Given that the man and woman are naked, they are both willing to be in their most vulnerable states and have learned to open their hearts to one another and share their truest feelings. They shape the container from which trust and confidence can emerge, and this makes for a powerful bond between the two. So I'm becoming a witch live on the show every week.
Speaker 5: Getting good because that was super accurate, and we're I'm experiencing right now with my life with my partner.
Speaker 1: How long have you guys been together?
Speaker 5: I don't want to say. I don't want to say because it's roughly new and everybody thinks that's right.
Speaker 4: Well, just a lot longer, yea.
Speaker 1: Cancers be knowing when we're in love, okay, exactly.
Speaker 3: So I believe you and I'm happy for you, and I'm really grateful that you came in here and shared your knowledge and your energy with us and shared space. This was beautiful and I feel more confident that I want to be dombed in the future and that I should pay for it.
Speaker 2: Amen. And I need fire and I need fire.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't do fire. Let me call you back.
Speaker 3: I know someone who does. Please tell our guests where they can find you.
Speaker 5: My Instagram is ser Marvelist Kinks with an underscore, so there's serve Novelist Kinks with an underscore or ser marvelous Things. Please follow both pages because you know, Instagram be deleting us. And when you go to my pages, all my links are in the bio, so you can find my Twitter, my only fans, my email, all that I the information that you can.
Speaker 4: You can find me on there and.
Speaker 2: We'll make sure to link all your contacts and the episode description, so make sure you check that out.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Make sure you go follow our Patreon so you can see all the fireplay that happened today. The link is also in our episode description. And rate and review.
Speaker 1: Us on Apple Podcasts. Well, yeah, you better rate and review us. God damn it.
Speaker 2: Rate and reviews. Scroll down all the way to the bottom. Get that five star rating, leave us a nice little comment.
Speaker 1: And uh oh wait should we do hoy oh?
Speaker 2: Do you have a wry I mean, I'm sure you do it.
Speaker 1: Jeez, christ I'm sure whose stories?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: Whatever did you think that? Another story? When I was sixteen, I'm going to take it back there. I want to say not recent, but my biggest horror story I could say is when I was working at a storage company. And I was using a storage company. I mean the storage lockers as like my personal bedrooms.
Speaker 4: So literally what.
Speaker 5: Yeah, literally I would have them like I would have because you know they so we sold blankets, boxes of course, lockers and stuff like that. So I would take a couple of moving blankets, throw it on the floor and side an empty storage thing, and just like go to work inside the storage.
Speaker 3: That reminded me when I was in I lived in Atlanta. There's this nigga that I used to fuck and I hadn't seen him in a long time, and I ran into him at the club and he was like, i've been you know, like you should come home with me, Come with me. So I was like okay, And this nigga took me to his storage and fucked me in the storage room. And I thought, I'm never telling anybody this.
Speaker 1: This is crazy. Do you not have a house. I don't know I did it though.
Speaker 4: I was super look for me to be sixteen.
Speaker 5: So I was working there and mindre you know, as a teenager, you don't really get the free crib that was what we called it back in the day.
Speaker 4: We couldn't get the free cribs. So of this so I had, like to me all of these miniature apartments. I'm like, all I had to do was find one of them. I would literally like maybe on the third floor, locker three or four, just wait for me.
Speaker 1: Wow, you're domine years.
Speaker 2: Yes, Staddy about it.
Speaker 3: I'm good to know I'm not the only one who's got fucked in a storage container. Well, thank you so much for sharing with us.
Speaker 1: We love you and we'll see you next week. Bye bye. Hey guys, have you joined Patreon, where we offer even more juicy content.
Speaker 2: Yes, y'all, we have a secret episodes, secret segments, and some very personal blog posts that we don't share on the interwebs, So make sure you go check out our Patreon. That's patreon dot com. Backslash Good Mom's Bad Choices. As mothers, we are constantly fucking needed. We are constantly needed our kids. They want snacks, they want this, they want that, they got questions. Why why you get into the zone of like constantly feeling like you might be needed for something, like what do you need? What do I need? What do I need? How do I need? It's like hard to get out of this this space of feeling like something needs to get done. That's like one of the hardest things for me is feeling like something needs to get done if it's not I re needing something, if it's not like me feeling like I must I gotta post this thing, like someone is waiting for this, even though no one is motherfucking waiting for me to post shit. All the things that didn't get done, all of the whatever the deadlines and you didn't meet today. Now a you thinking about you? Nobody needs you right now. Stop feeling like you need to be needed because you don't. Nobody needs to And that only I needed myself, that I needed to be there for me, that I needed to be present from myself, that I needed to just take a breath, and that was my only job in that moment, was to be there for me.