Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, y'all, what's up as Millie's check me out on the Butleg CAV Podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey, before we start the episode, we're gonna remind everybody, man, we got one of the biggest radio shows in the country, syndicated in almost one hundred cities all over. Shout out to iHeartRadio. All right, some of the latest cities that we've been able to add. Man, we want to give a shout out to ninety three point nine to Beat in Honolulu. That's right, Hawaii, We over there going crazy. I also want to give a shout out Hot ninety eight three and Tucson. Shout out to Tucson going crazy. Also want to give a shout out to Wild ninety four one in Tampa going crazy. We just got Richmond. We also just got the good folks in Bakersfield at Hot one O four to seven. So we're going crazy on the radio with my partner James Andre Jefferson Junior for the Bootleg CAV Show. So make sure you tune in and you can listen anywhere on that iHeart Radio app. That's right, let's get into the interview Bootleg CAV Podcast. Man special guests in here. My brother representing Massachusetts, my dog, the biggest Celtics fan in the world, wearing a Sun's jersey today.
Speaker 1: For you, Millies, for you. We're for you only because you're not competitive. If you were competitive, I would have never wre this jersey today.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: I got so much love in my heart for you. Bro. Get a ball, Steve, Steve nash Man a great, a great white basketball player all time. White for sure is a great way.
Speaker 2: You gotta put him up on a white mount rushing for the NBA time MVP.
Speaker 1: He is a great way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. How's everything been though? Man? New albums out?
Speaker 1: Blanco seven, Yeah, B seven, seventh Installment.
Speaker 2: When do you stop this thing?
Speaker 1: Ten? I was going to stop it at I was going to stop it at seven, but like now I'm like, yeah, ten.
Speaker 2: I'm like ten.
Speaker 1: Like Blanco, Yeah, because I literally get bigger in my career every time I drop one of them. It's like the process of dropping a Blanco album just propels me in my career. And it's the music I love working on. It's you know, it's kind of theme based music.
Speaker 2: So it's what's the difference for you, Like between like a Holy Water and like working on a Blanco like is it.
Speaker 1: Like like the Blancos. I want to make sure it's a balance of melodic records, pain records, my essential MILLI sound like if you go to YouTube and you go to Millie's type beat, you'll see hundreds of thousands of millions type beats like I got my own, you know style that I created in that sense, So I keep that type of music heavy on the Blanco series, but then I keep a good balance of melodic records, and then I try to get you know, the A list type features right, and it's it's just a formula to it. Where Holy Water is that was just like a darker album.
Speaker 2: Yeah uh you obviously you start to talking about big features. This this album's got meek mill And by the way, Jada Kiss had one of the craziest punchlines to kick off the album.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah you called that where he was talking about the patt the top of your Yeah, he said you could try waiting and you could die hating, get your head tapped, shock clock violation, And when he said it, I just thought it was a dope line, like you know, get your head tapped, like yeah, but then he's like yeating know the reps, they tap their heads when it's a shock.
Speaker 2: Yesh, so good bro. Yeah, but talk about work because obviously now meet's independent, So I feel like it's a lot easier because you're an independent artist. Yeah. I feel like like it's probably a lot easier for you to work with somebody when they're independent than like dealing with the major label ship getting that shit cleared, like because you might fuck with an artist and they might fuck with you. But then when it comes to time for the record to come out, especially if you want to do the primary artist thing and all that explain like like connecting with Meek and.
Speaker 1: Well I connected with them through Garcy.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Garcy is like my.
Speaker 1: Bro, like long time, like we've been tied in and Meek Mill that was like a bucket list record for me for sure, for sure because he's man can Drake Cole Meek you know that's really that they'll probably try to leave him out of some of those or Drake you know that whole conversation. He's the street rapper right out of that that really put out you know, classic bodies of work. Man. A lot of people that might be the last street rapper who was like a superstar.
Speaker 2: Right, And I mean, like you said, the classic bodies of work is all those dream chasers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dream chases tastes down to the albums though, Yeah, Championships, Championships.
Speaker 2: I think it's his best body. I love so good.
Speaker 1: I told him, I like I like the intro and championships more than dreams of nightma.
Speaker 2: I feel like Meek is a perfect example too of like once you hit a certain level of success, like hip hop fans are so finicky, bro, yeah, because it's like he got so big and was like rubbing rubbing shoulders with like the biggest motherfuckers like outside of hip hop billionaires and like yeah, and it's people try to use that ship against him. It's like, Yo, isn't this the goal? Like shouldn't you want to like elevate and get out of the trenches remove yourself from situations in which, like.
Speaker 1: I think that's everywhere.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: The very famous friend of mine from uh my area in Massachusetts, he told me say, yeah, people like you to do good, just they don't like you to do too good? You know?
Speaker 2: Is that Mark Warberg.
Speaker 1: Ship?
Speaker 2: Like that shout out to Mark Welberg. Yeah, yeah, no, that's true. Have you. Have you dealt with that at all? Because oh, for sure, obviously you're like very successful, but you're still kind of like underground.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I'm so I'm underground in the whole scheme of things like nationally, you know, but like in my city, I'm kind of my state. I'm like the big fish and the small for sure. So I take I take all the hate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're like the like why aren't you doing more?
Speaker 1: Why it doesn't matter they move the goal post every time.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's it's interesting because I've been in that same position in Arizona where it's like, yeah, how much else? Like what is like what do you'll want me to do? Matter how many Arizona rappers come on my showing rap like it ain't never enough.
Speaker 1: I pray I pray that five six seven artists could pop at the same time, kind of like how Detroit.
Speaker 2: Is, right, you know, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Then I could just do my thing with immunity and be fine, you know, without people, you know, watching every move I'm making, being like it's man, it's his fault that I'm not further in my career, Like that's that's what they think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy. Because the approach that mind state will have you fucked up for the rest of your life if you if you always are looking at it.
Speaker 1: It's a bitch azz mind state too. Yeah, it's a bitch azz mind state.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If your point got to be a man man like nobody like my me. Being lit does not dim your light at all. You know, it's enough money for all of us. It's enough. It's enough abundance for everybody.
Speaker 2: And what I'm doing and got nothing to do with what you're doing. Hell no, And yeah you got to.
Speaker 1: Take if anything it could, it could big get ship up, like in the case of like Joanne and Lucas. He's a big rapper from where I'm from. Of course, you know, he's from like an hour from where I'm from. But it's the same, yeah, but it's the same thing. And he got a huge fan base, bro, And that benefited me because us being from the same backyard pretty much. He put me on tour, you know, and put money in my pocket and put me in front of a huge fan base. And that's because we're from Massachusetts.
Speaker 2: And Wi you were coming up, you wasn't hating on him, being like, yo, why is Jordan.
Speaker 1: You know, I wasn't hating it, and he never he never rea out to me or nothing. We had like other shit, you know, going on, but it was like I never ever hated publicly, no matter what if I seen them at the Grammys. It's just not in my heart to see somebody from Massachusetts at the Grammys and not go wow, this is crazy on the internet and put it up like that'll never be, you know, not in my heart to do. Man, I want six or seven to win to the utmost. That's why you can never catch me down in somebody because I really want, you know, I want Massachusetts to win man highest level.
Speaker 2: There's like a false narrative too that like people can gate keep other other people from succeeding. I'm like, yo, fuck, no, the internet exists. You have a direct yea option at all times. You should look in the mirror and figure out the things that you're not doing to resonate with people with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's almost no excuses a rapper now, because I'm gonna break it down like right, all right, So what would be what would be a hindrance to a rapper making it right now? Like if you were let's say, let's.
Speaker 2: Say let's say most rappers would be like, they would look at how hard it is to get on a playlist because they think that that's the only thing that matters a lot of small minded.
Speaker 1: Well, that's playlist. And let me tell you something. I got a line. I got a line on my thing and I love I got a song called what If I told you and on it and this is no I listen. I love Spotify. I have nothing against Spotiforse, when you look at my shit, it says one percent or zero percent editorial playlisting. I'm me at this height of my career. I done had all the features and all of that. I don't care. I'm not mad at them. Carl Cherry, y'all, I'm still waiting. It's fine. I got nothing but love for y'all in my heart. I'm gonna keep working. I don't give a fuck. That don't make me or break me. I still got love. But I got a line. I said, what if I told you? Spotify don't put me on a playlist. But in the trenches, I'm so famous. They treat me like I'm a list. It's all right, Like you don't need a playlist, you don't need you don't need a playlist to propel. You need the internet, man is phone you get clicking off your phone, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need to make music that resonates with people, and that's how you build a flock, you know what I'm saying. Like we've been I've been watching you dog for like ten years, slowly chipping away at this shit. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, and that's what it is, like a slow and steady build. But like my thing to any artist would be like you have the option to get your phone. Let's say you're a whatever type of rapper you are, a lot of things hold rappers back.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't got the clothes, you know, I don't got the outfit to do it well. People like the genuine struggle too. You could, I believe somebody could blow up wearing dunkin Donuts.
Speaker 2: I mean you you wear a wife beater for the most part too. You could wear a.
Speaker 1: Wife beater or or if you're playing with a couple of thousands of dollars, let me tell you something you don't need. You don't need a camera man. You don't need a professional camera man. You just need an iPhone maybe an android. You know you need you need a you need a decent phone with a decent camera. If you got a couple thousand dollars, go to Sacks fifth if you want to look. I'm not saying like super fake it to you make it, but you know, get a get a decent outfit. Man, throw that shit on. Go put the phone up. You could record the song off your phone. Is forty dollars to record a song without.
Speaker 2: City three baby was recorded on iPhone exactly right.
Speaker 1: So you put the phone up. You got your new outfit, go wrap the song man, return that outfit, get your money back. Now you got your clip. Now when you post that shit, send it to you know, fifteen to your friends. At the same time, put a group chat. Let's push this at each fifteen people, send it to another fifteen people and just see what happens. And do that seventy times. Yeah, and if you're good, I bet you something to happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if it's If it's good though, yeah.
Speaker 1: Put out, put out, you know, put out? How volume work? Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Not for sure? What you would you say that at what point in time? Because you've had a long journey in this music ship. What point in time, do you feel like the rubber finally started to hit the pavement In terms of you feeling like, okay, I'm cutting through. This is working.
Speaker 1: The rubber hitting the pavement fucked me.
Speaker 2: Up, bro Okay, the tire hitting the.
Speaker 3: The tire, I was like, I can't Jesus Christ, Hey, yo, you fucking East Coast guys.
Speaker 2: I swear to God.
Speaker 1: Now I'm just the saying you're talking about, Like we're in a real serious conversation, Like you.
Speaker 2: What what was the question I was asking? Obviously there's been a long journey for you music. Yeah, it wasn't always this, you know. I'm sure there was times where you maybe thought about fucking giving up. At what point in time was the traction real enough where you felt like, Okay, this is something that I got to pour more into. This is working.
Speaker 1: So a Beanie Seagull line is what changed my mind forever. In terms of rap, he said, play your cards, go against all odds, shoot.
Speaker 2: For the moon.
Speaker 1: If you miss, you're still amongst those stars. And I thought about it, like, man, you know, I'm a really talented rapper and I love being around this music. Shit, if I just keep doing my thing, even if I'm not at the moon. I'll be around the stars and I meaning people as stars, but just you know, the opportunities and things like that. And that's when I committed to just I'm gonna do this until until it burns out. There was a point I never thought I would make money from it, though I was getting paid like a part time McDonald's worker, you know, And I was almost at the point of like I might have been at the point of breaking a couple of times, but It'll only be for like two hours and then I'll be back to it, like no, I'm rapping. Wow, you know, So this is what I'm supposed to do. Bro, I'm gifted. I'm the best, you know, in my mind at least.
Speaker 2: What was the difference maker for you to finally start making like decent money where you were like.
Speaker 1: Okay, pandemic as soon as the pandemic hit. What happened, I swear the pandemic hit. I caught COVID like bad, Like I called COVID around the time fred to God's son died, Like yeah, I called COVID when people kind of didn't know what it was. And I have asthma like I used to get rushed to the hospital as a little kid and be on the net neverlizer treatments and shit like that emergency room. So I really went through it with COVID. I couldn't breathe, Like I didn't take a FaceTime for three days because I didn't want to talk, like I'm conserving my breath. That kind of fuck me up. I lost a lot of weight. I came I came back on Instagram like a month after, and I was like, yeah, I'm straight, and I dropped a song. I dropped a song called RLS Real Life Shit and it was during the time of like it was like a lockdown when you were like weren't supposed to go outside and stuff, and that song just just kind of hit. And then I just started dropping music from there, and it was like because the world was so slowed down, people had the time to consume what I was saying for the first time in my career. It's like all the noise was blocked out. You couldn't drop a club anthem, you sound stupid. And club anthems have never club Yeah, club anthems have never been my specialty. So when the pandemic happened, it slowed everything down, and everyone was on their phone and I just had my cameraman tangent were running around, were just shooting videos and now I'm like, oh, I'm gonna start doing some freestyle wraps off the phone to them. I just took advantage of the world slowing down because I'm like, now they got to listen, And as soon as people listened, my shit just went, and you know, it turned up. In twenty twenty one, I got into the rap game. And I've been in the rap game since twenty twenty one, so like, yeah, like five four or five years. However, I was in this game before that, but I wasn't though I can't lie like I'd be lying to you if I told you I was in the game. I was maybe playing in a euro League, not even a euro League. I was maybe playing like I was playing in niketball Rucker, not even at the Rucker. Yeah maybe maybe maybe pick up ball, and not even as like a starter, you know, but like I got into the NBA in twenty twenty one. Yeah, just my accountants could tell you that how many years prior to that was the journey, like twelve thirteen.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, man.
Speaker 1: So I only feel like I've been in this shit for four or five because I don't count those years when people talk about those like the old you remember this song? No, I don't, because you know how much work I put in since twenty twenty one, Like, how extend the output is crazy?
Speaker 2: I'd say, you output wise? What's your catalog?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: How many how many bodies of work catalog wise are you at now at this point.
Speaker 1: Probably like fourteen fifteen.
Speaker 2: That's a lot. Yeah, as anybody ever flirted, because I know a lot of independent artists been getting hit up by selling their catalogs. That's something you would do.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of conversations in my life.
Speaker 2: Gieparico told me how much they offered him for his shit, and I was like, bro, yeah.
Speaker 1: I could, I could.
Speaker 2: I don't speak to It's cinly a seven figure bag for you if you sold it, of course, it's multiple seven figures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, Cad, Like.
Speaker 2: I feel like if you're confident enough that like there's more where that came from, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, like.
Speaker 2: It's an option.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see, you know random eighty thousand dollars checks periodically a lot of times.
Speaker 2: What's your what's your Obviously you're still would.
Speaker 1: So raspy right, Yeah, I'm going to create right now though.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the district comes through Created.
Speaker 1: The distroc goes through Create, and I got a pup deal through Empire. Shout out Ghazi.
Speaker 2: Oh you're double dipping with it with the indie distros. Got work with Empire, low work we create.
Speaker 1: I'm just an independent guy, man, I love it. But if they put me on a major man and give me a Post Malone feature, have Taylor Swift singing in the car like this, maybe Ed Sharnon come to the studio and listen to my album and co sign it. I do a commercial with Tom Brady?
Speaker 2: Did Tom Brady? Come?
Speaker 1: Hold on? I'm on something right now. Yeah, the Tom Brady commercial, Damn Cavy threw me off. I was just thinking about the grand plan because you know, I got those singing ballad type anthems like oh and then justin Timberlake on the hook, I'm going bro like a different stratosphere. I'll probably be up at least like eighty to one hundred million, and that could really happen in my life. So we're just gonna manifest that right here. You see, that was all using the complexion for the connection right there.
Speaker 2: I love it. Have you gotten to the point where like you've turned any major situations down or at least I know they got it. Had to have called, right, keV.
Speaker 1: Gotta know I'm coming into this interview Fried.
Speaker 2: You said what a major situation like in terms of yeah, yeah, major's coming in and knocking on your door.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every single every single well maybe not every single, I don't know all of them, but yeah, any situation that's out there, because what it is now is they look at data lines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're looking at so.
Speaker 4: They're looking at they don't give ant use it, they don't give a fuck who you are, and they like before for see, I ran around the industry with set Free when I was.
Speaker 1: First moving to New York, and he moved me around to everybody. He moved me around and have me, you know, shake hands with any record label. Look sect, I mean, I'm sitting in Columbia Records with the ball somewhere. Everyone and just every label was like, yeah, I don't get it. But it took for me to drop independently. When the pandemic happened, my music streams just went like this, and what these people are looking for, They're not looking for talent at this point. They're looking for whose line is like this. So your shit is either like this, is like this or like this. So anybody who's like this is getting major offers. So it's not a unique thing or a special thing to me. But yeah, we got all those offers, we got, we got shit going on.
Speaker 2: What would make you consider, you know, diving in to the major infrastructure because it obviously.
Speaker 1: No, that's I would do the major infrastructure if they did the play rewind this sixty.
Speaker 2: Seconds Taylor Swift played Tom Brady, play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Taylor Swift sing It in the Car, put MEO Me and post Malone on the song Taylor Swift sings It in the Car. Kylie Jenner shares a little video Tom Brady commercial. I forget the other one, but something with Ed Sherman and justin Timberlake. And then let's throwing Nelly Nelly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like the Nelly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, were throwing Nelly. And and then after that, me and me and so that'll be the like big commercial single. We push off the major shit and that shit hall just blow up crazy and then me and Kiss will come back with a hard ass racking me Kiss Wayne eminem and whole. Do you know I was with you to hold home? Might not get on the song, I think, I don't know. I don't know if M's tapped in. Man, you know, he needs to know that the greatest Caucasian there was ever created. You know, after I said I put him out of the category, I do consider myself the greatest Caucasian rapper of all time, you know what I mean? I put him out of the category because he saved my life when we was young, but I burned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Larry Bird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's clear. He's like Larry Bird. So we don't want to compare Luca Doncis to Larry Bird and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: That's funny, yo, How did you and m g k up getting together and squashing whatever y'all squashed? Because I remember you called him a garbage rapper in the lad interview and all that, and then.
Speaker 1: You take that back. He's not.
Speaker 2: He's a sweet guy too, man, He's and I mean, did you talk to him, that's my boy?
Speaker 1: Like you talk to him like after.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we talked about you, but I was just with him in Vegas. He's just like one of the best dudes. Ever, so I feel like sometimes like because he's he's done rock and he's like done different genres.
Speaker 1: He's like no, no, no, no, he's cool. And we had a rapport, you know, like we had a rapport back in the day and Ship. I just felt like he was firing shots at me, bro, and I fired shots at him. I thought it would be a good It's like a boxer calling out a boxer. You know, that would have been a good fight for me.
Speaker 2: You guys ended up connecting now and yeah, yeah, yeah, we chopped it up.
Speaker 1: I was just talking to him on FaceTime the other day, like, Bro, he's cool. Yeah, you got his fan like his fans be so mad that I didn't crash on you know, social media like that. We didn't do violence to each other. But people should look at that situation and look at it like this is how grown men handle no handle ship And we didn't have a problem. We had a rap problem.
Speaker 2: That's good. Uh. I also saw you connected with Jelly Roll in Boston.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I connected with Jelly Roll in Nashville too.
Speaker 2: He I know, he's a fan. Me and him talked about you before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Jelly rolle Man, Jelly Roll was ill because he's like a preacher rapper.
Speaker 2: He's definitely a preacher singer. You go to that show and he's like preaching to the crowd. Oh yeah, no, house comes down on fire at the end.
Speaker 1: Jelly roll super godly. He's just a dope individual that God bless the world with.
Speaker 2: Would you hop on a country beat? Not necessarily do a country song?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hell yeah, Hell yeah. I've I've changed a lot of like my views on not saying like I would switch genres. I'm gonna keep it this rap shit forever.
Speaker 2: But I like.
Speaker 1: Country music a lot though, like that, there's stuff that I do here.
Speaker 2: The songwriting is next level.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very similar to hip hop though, is rod Wave is the biggest artist selling wise, because like I guess those country records that go number one and ship like road Waves music is pretty similar on bar with all of that ship not saying necessarily like sonically but like just the song, but.
Speaker 2: Like you could like flip a switch and put Broadways onto some of these country productions and it's it sounds.
Speaker 1: And I really got introduced to country music through rap, like I got introduced through like Broadway girls, like Free Dirk, you know, what I mean with Morgan Wall and like that's how I got really acquainted. I knew one country song when I was coming up Darius Rucker shout out, uh, that's h and he was talking about who he was talking about. Don't think I don't think about it through the work and the herd and a whiskey. Don't think I don't think about it. And that was one of the things that like, I think that inspired him on my song, right and sh like that.
Speaker 2: He's from that's Hoody from Hoody in the Blowfish Darius.
Speaker 1: Rutger, Yeah, I just know him from that song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out to Uh. I feel like Big Extra Plug's doing a good job of like hopping country records, but they sound like he's still just doing him, you know, right right right, shout out to Big X. You got a lot of dope features on this album. Obviously, No Cap, Dave East.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know about No Cap.
Speaker 2: Of course, likeout out to Alabama, Man.
Speaker 1: No, you really know about caps.
Speaker 2: One of my I've been for like three or four years DM and that guy trying to get him to come on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, like he's an all time and I've.
Speaker 2: Been trying to book him in my club for sake. He's incredible.
Speaker 1: I got cap as like the greatest artists out right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his pen game is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Got him as the greatest artist out right now because beat selection, melody and then straight bar work and a lot of the Sometimes I feel like East Coast people look over like his bar work because they're not catching it because he's doing it in melody. You might got some auto to him, but he's borrowing them the funk out now his pen games. We got a song where it goes, and I just thought it was a profound statement when he said it. He said, I didn't pray last night. Why because I'm a man and I'm not trying to put this weight on God? And that that hit me. I was like, damn, my man, I'm not trying to put this weight on God. I thought that was just profound in itself for sure. But I didn't pray last night? Why because I'm amen and I ain't trying to put this weight on God?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Because amen a man?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, So it's little shit like that. And I heard that song ninety thousand.
Speaker 2: You put that together?
Speaker 1: No, a fan put it together for me and I'm like, that's that's when you talking high level rap, bro, like you're slipping shit in there, and that's that's what made all the NAS CDs and all the classic rap CDs good. When you could go back and on your ninetieth listen, you're like, oh, shdamn he man, this that's fucking crazy. And Cap got that all through his.
Speaker 2: Catalog for sure. Yeah. No, he's slept on too.
Speaker 1: Now, the most slept on. Not really though, because he sells out all the shows and.
Speaker 2: He's been I mean, he's definitely big.
Speaker 1: It's just people don't really Yeah, fully understand.
Speaker 2: What you and Mazi. I know you Mazzi got a working relationship at this point. Man, I feel like Mazi is the type of guy to pop out and do a joint album with somebody. Would you? Would you guys? Ever?
Speaker 1: Man, I love that man, that bro, we should do that. You know. That's so crazy because I think here was one of the first places we started connecting the dots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just took over my pizza shop Friday for his album release. That's what's up.
Speaker 1: Out to Masie Man, Yeah, no, shout out to Masi Man. My West Coast Breda.
Speaker 2: We dropped a pizza called the Mozzarella Fella and all sales benefited incarcerated people.
Speaker 3: I'm jacking out the mozzarella Fella. I'm jacking out you could be the mozzarella Fella because your your skin tone. Obviously mozzarella cheese is white. You know, how are we feeling about?
Speaker 2: I feel like the impending finals collision is Celtics first thunder. If you had to put some money on it, how do you?
Speaker 1: First of all, we might see them reps start to get a little triggy when it comes to the Lakers. Is that Lakers? Celtics? Boy, that's that's the world want that? Man. We don't give a funk about shake Gilgrits. I mean, ga, we don't care about him and his aura, you know what I mean. They don't care about that. We want Celtics Lakers. But no, I mean, whoever we get, it'll be it'll be a blessing to punish them in the final for sure.
Speaker 2: What is is there a team in the Eastern Conference? Look, I know you're not worried about a team in the Eastern Conference, but what is in your opinion, the biggest, biggest challenge you're gonna face the cas Calves probably right, yeah, yeah, well.
Speaker 1: Not the NIXT.
Speaker 2: No disrespect.
Speaker 1: I love New York I love New York Man, but the Knicks they're just not it.
Speaker 2: I don't think they They might not get out of the first.
Speaker 1: Round, the next the NIXT. Maybe in like five years they're gonna have it.
Speaker 2: Like, I wonder you are a ladies man. I al would see you on Instagram with a plethora of young things. Not young things, okay, properly aged things, nice thirty twenty nine, thirty fours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta rap, I said, I like a wholesome, bad bitch that's approaching her thirties.
Speaker 2: Perfect, all right, yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, I wonder what because obviously you see what's going on with Shannon Sharp. How careful are you about like making sure like women who come around you ain't trying to set you up? Because this is a thing that happens all the time with artists and celebrities.
Speaker 1: Yes, we'd like girls like filming you and stuff.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been in that situation where you like maybe woke up and the bitch was on her phone like filming you or something.
Speaker 1: I've never been in no type of sin and sob situations.
Speaker 2: Not Shannon Sharp.
Speaker 1: I just mean in general, clear me all the way from put that over there, put that all the way over that. I think every every woman that I deal with, they'll say, you know, I'm even though it might seem on Instagram I might come off disrespectful. Every woman that I deal with will tell you Millies is one of the most, you know, most nice, genuine people. Like I don't even fall out with girls like that. A lot of girls that I dealt with in life, we're still cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know so.
Speaker 1: But yeah, now I could tell like the cloud Chasers that the second like, a girl asked me one time, who's the most famous person in your in your phone? And that just disgusted me, Like I get away from those type of girls fast.
Speaker 2: It's like, you gotta get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: You gotta go now. She had to go that was it?
Speaker 2: Like, what kind of question is?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That question blew mint. We were in London. She said, who's the most famous girl? Who's the most famous person you got in your phone? I might have threw up.
Speaker 2: That is crazy, Uh, what is the relationship like with speaking of famous people that you know? With with one of the greatest whites of all time, Mark Wahlberg. He's a big fan, just a solid guy.
Speaker 1: Mark is like Mark's a real say, he's somebody who doesn't need anything from anybody.
Speaker 2: I feel like he's gonna put you in a movie soon, I hope.
Speaker 1: So I never I got this thing. I never asked my my big lit friends for anything, right, you know, just good. I know a bunch of billionaires and shit. So like the other day we were at the Celtics. I was courtsied at the Celtics. I told all I saw like all my guys, I said, courts eyed with it. They're up like real significant money and all I had crazy watches on. I just took a flick all the watch. I didn't even put my shit in there because it's a bust down. I'm like, I gotta have like a plan, you know, even on my ship fifty five thousand. But it was like, man, I couldn't even put it in the picture. But I got all. I got a bunch of people's contacts, and I don't really ask him for anything. So I try to keep it like that with Mark because he's so genuine. Like Mark then facetimeed my mom and chopped it up and Mark. Mark actually put me and Joyan and Lucas's relationship together.
Speaker 2: That's dope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so me and j ain't and never really used to chopping and Mark was like, now, y'all gotta work together. Y'all get stronger bout together. But yeah, it's crazy. He's a real, you know, aless celebrity, but he's a street guy, like in his heart and you know, he really comes from like trenches.
Speaker 2: And for better or worse, at a certain point in time, was the most popping rapper in Boston.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, back in the day. Hell yeah. He tries to downplay his rap career.
Speaker 2: It's almost like he tries to act like it never existed.
Speaker 1: Well, no, he'll come around and he'll be like, we got Millie's man, Millie's going crazy. You know, I was a corny rapper, But I don't think he was a corny rap. I don't think there's nothing corny about him. Bros during that era. I think Mark is a stand up guy. The streets love Mark. Like that's another thing. Like when I'm when I'm with Mark, like I get the craziest calls from rappers, like, hell, tell Mark, I'm a fan bro like dude the zip lean all day and don't even pay attention to society and should hit me and like, yo, tell Mark im Afan like he's nationally beloved. Man.
Speaker 2: How far ahead do you think about, like in terms of like planning, whether it's hey, all right, cool, block O seven's out? Do you already got the next two or three things figured out? Are you thinking five years ahead? Or you think like, like how far ahead are you planning?
Speaker 1: Like, because I really think like I didn't expect to live this long, so I planned like two three months. Yeah, Like I always. I always had this weird thing I thought I was gonna die. Like my friend died when I was like fifteen, and it just happened like we were in the park one night and he died that next morning, you know what I mean. And I looked at him in the coffin like a week later, and I just from there I was like, oh, oh you die before eighteen. I was just like in my mind like because this was the person I talk to every day, my best friend. So I always just felt like I'm not gonna live that long. And I kind of like romanticized it, Like you get a lot of I don't. I don't know how to say. It's like, when you die, your ship is like it's lit for you, especially if you don't got a lot going on. Now that I got a lot going on, I don't want. Yeah, And now the way that the Internet goes is like, man, they talking crazy about people when they die. That ain't used to happen back in the day. But yeah, I say that to say, like I plan, I plan far ahead and I'm trying to and that's where the catalog talks and all of that, Like you know that that'll be I'm cool with whenever I check out like I had a blast, right, you know. But yeah, I don't plan, Like I don't have no five year plans. My plan is just to run up the bag as much as possible because it's this shit could be over today.
Speaker 2: We'll look Blanco seven is out, go support that ship.
Speaker 1: Seven.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have you and the homies wrap separate YouTube video because I know you got to get a flight, but yo, go get that album, Man, get the Owl, get the album. Millise my Dog