Speaker 1: Why I'm here.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what it is. Check me out on a Bulltleg keV podcast. Everybody tap in.
Speaker 3: Hey, before we start the episode, we're gonna remind everybody, man, we got one of the biggest radio shows in the country, syndicated in almost one hundred cities all over. Shout out to iHeartRadio. All right, some of the latest cities that we've been able to add. Man, we want to give a shout out to ninety three point nine the Beat in Honolulu. That's right, Hawaii, We over there going crazy. I also want to give a shout out Hot ninety eight three and Tucson. Shout out to Tucson going crazy. Also want to give a shout out to Wild ninety four one in Tampa going crazy.
Speaker 4: We just got Richmond.
Speaker 3: We also just got the good folks in Bakersfield at Hot one O four to seven. So we're going crazy on the radio with my partner James Andre Jefferson Junior for the Bootleg keV Show. So make sure you tune in and you can listen anywhere on that iHeart Radio app.
Speaker 4: That's right. Let's get into the interview, all right, yo, Bootleg cav Man, we in here. We got my guy ys in the building.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 3: We hear on the show before with your with the meet the Woops guys for Shure. Hell Y, y'all did the cipher over here obviously doing your solo thing. You just locked in officially with O tr Yep.
Speaker 1: Shout out OTR.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, how did that come to come to be?
Speaker 1: Really with my bro Neil? Shout out Neil too.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I call him my Indian brother, you know.
Speaker 2: But we was just really Neil been helping me before I even knew Neil, you me, I didn't even know, like he was even behind a lot of the shit was behind. Helped me with Alamo way back in like twenty nineteen, twenty twenty. So he used to tell me with a little bit of shit, he said. But we just never properly met. So then we ended up meeting when I did the song with UH with Lefty gun Play, Yeah, and I locked in with Lefty. Really, me and Lefty locked in through each other, but I really properly met Lefty with J three, we're here to J three, that's my brother were from the same hug We pull up over there, We did the Uh. We did a song we did like two three songs, shot the video for Stupid, and then that's when I really officially locked in with like Neil and Solas, Like that's where I met solus at at the video and we just start fucking with each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you think is the biggest misconception about Lefty? Because I feel like a lot of people don't get to spend actual time and then.
Speaker 1: You know, I really fuck with Lefty other ship.
Speaker 2: I just feel like he just rang and cut and motherfuckers ain't used to you know, seeing that much. You know rawness and you know on camera like for real, you know a lot of people try to clean it up.
Speaker 1: He just don't. He don't give a fuck.
Speaker 4: I feel like people don't realize that he's like a good dude dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, bro, bro solid, like I ain't gonna lie, And he always got good energy to him for me, me speaking, you know, every time I don't seen him, man, he got good energy.
Speaker 4: So yeah, what's the latest to meet the woops ship?
Speaker 1: Meet the Whoops Man?
Speaker 4: We got it going.
Speaker 2: We were really putting together like a complimation tape.
Speaker 1: Like well, really Ruger is shout out Ruger.
Speaker 2: He basically just told everybody like, man, everybody sent me a single like a solo song, and then we got we got we got songs together as a group two because we got a big project coming. I don't want to say you know who with or whatever, you know, but we got a big project coming with a big producer and some good features on there, good names.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of good shit coming from that.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna also drop like a complimation tape just so we can keep the streets going, you know, keep our buzz up, and just you know, still be working.
Speaker 4: You obviously from the same areas Kendrick for sure.
Speaker 3: You're in the Not Like Us video, try and put his arm around you, pull you into the video, and shit, what was like the environment, like just being being at that shoot, man, because it seems like we're gonna look back at that shit like ten twenty years from.
Speaker 4: Now, come on history. You know that shit was crazy.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie, bro, that shit still fucked me up. It was a real, like surreal moment, especially because like I'm like, you gotta know me to know, like I'm like a laid back type of dude, Like I got different, Like you know, I got my days, you know, where I could you know, be different or whatever you wanna call it. But I'm really chill, laid back, so I wasn't even really like I ain't gonna say I won't pressed about getting the video, but that wasn't the only scene. So I'm like, man, I'm a fucker on catch him at the you know, comfor the corus too, even though I really didn't.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, but my older homies they.
Speaker 2: Like pushed me to the like the front of the crowd, like nigga, get up there, like once you see your face, he gonna grab you rot. So I'm like, shit, fuck you. I just I just got to try to push my way through the crowd and shit, so many like supporters and shit out there. You know, I don't like calling people fans. There's so many supporters out there. Hey damn, there they running to me. I'm running to them, you know, like we just all trying to get to the same spot. I'm getting my like little love on the side too, but right won't see me. He just like grab me, like I'm like, oh this shit real. Like I never had a conversation with him.
Speaker 4: You guys, never talked to you, just just knew you.
Speaker 2: Were yeah, like I never had a like before that, Like we have never had a conversation ever. And I didn't even know I was gonna perform at the pop out until where you call him shout out jay Worthy.
Speaker 3: Feel was that like one of those because I heard a few of the performances were like day of ads or like super last minute ads.
Speaker 1: We won super last minute We for showing to rehearsal.
Speaker 2: We went to rehearsal like twice you feel me before, But even like how fast that ship kicked off? It was like damn we performing with doc like yeah, right for show, like and then we didn't know we was a group until the day of the show, Like we was just.
Speaker 3: All, yeah, we were just allow artists on one song c yeah rappers.
Speaker 1: Shut up Worthy put it together.
Speaker 2: I mean he put the he put us doing a little feature and ship together and we kept it going. But it was like, man, we can't because you know how the banner was, Yeah, but we can't in there, we can't put uh everyone's names. Yeah, what what're gonna what You're gonna call y'allself? So we came up with that name shout out j three bro shout out here to J three. We came up with that name and we all we were saying, meet the Parkers. It was like meet the Whoops, and it was like meet the Woops.
Speaker 1: It just stuck like, like.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. I didn't even realize that ship. Like, I guess we're a group guys.
Speaker 2: Day of bro I swear to god, that's why everybody expecting so much from us, and it's like, we don't. We don't get y'all. What y'all expecting that, what y'all won't and a little bit more. But just bear with us because we didn't even know we was a fucking group and to the day of the show. So now we're kicking up everything just together, you know. And we all got solo careers too, so it's kind of hard to get six individual people together all the time that didn't start off as a group, right, So.
Speaker 4: You ended up doing the pop out.
Speaker 3: Vick was telling me you also did, like you were working on some gn X shit. Maybe that might come out on the Deluxe Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I'm waiting to see you know.
Speaker 4: So what what was that Like you were in the studio?
Speaker 1: I didn't, I ain't.
Speaker 2: I didn't been in the studio, but we ain't really you know, cook like too much and nothing up yet, but it's been, it's been in the talks, it's been in the works for show.
Speaker 3: So after the video shoot to pop out and all that, were able to connect.
Speaker 2: With hell yeah, yeah, no, no, now it's different. Now that's you feel me?
Speaker 4: What was your first combo with him?
Speaker 1: Like ship?
Speaker 2: My first conversation with him really was just him telling me like, like I always like me personally.
Speaker 1: I used to he used to always.
Speaker 2: Tell my older homies like hey, tell tell like young wys like tell him keep doing this thing.
Speaker 1: It'd just be on some ship like that. But we ain't never chopped it up.
Speaker 2: But when we chopped it up, he was really just telling me, like everybody said a lot of good shit about you, bro, like you the youngest, like coming from over there, you got charisma, you got oil to you, like a lot of people speak highly of you. So don't let yourself down. Don't let people down, you know, And I'm like that straight up, like you feel me then, like, Bro, I ain't gonna lie. Like one of the first time I ever talked to him on the phone was on the phone for like an hour, like a real hour. Just chopping it up talking about real life shit. We weren't even talking about music. Wow, we were just talking about real life shit. Just you know, he just he could see like a lot of himself and me like this trying to navigate through the streets and you know, make it out of this shit the best way, you know, we can. So I really fuck with Bro like he didn't help me on some real life shit like outside of music too, like that I wouldn't even speak on.
Speaker 1: He wouldn't even speak on. It's certain ship that brough.
Speaker 2: It really did for me just in this this thing time of us knowing each other already be like damn like Bro.
Speaker 4: Through Yeah, he throw for real, shot to Kendrick.
Speaker 2: Man, shout out to Bro, and we had the billboard in the hood up for like them in like eight months.
Speaker 1: I was right on Rose Crans the album.
Speaker 2: I used to like get off and catch the bus right there, Like that shit big to me.
Speaker 3: I feel like there has to be some sort of like deluxe to the album coming because he he kicked the super Bowl off with an unreleased.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Like there's something coming.
Speaker 2: He got some tricks up his sleeve. But he's so confidential. We only gonna know when it's time to when it's time to.
Speaker 3: Strike when, because obviously you're very close with with J three, Like, uh yeah, that's my every day, it's my dog.
Speaker 4: He uh he did.
Speaker 3: He under like because a lot of times, at least I heard a lot of people didn't realize that they were gonna make the album until the album dropped. Yeah, then they heard themselves on the album, like oh ship.
Speaker 2: Another thing, a lot of people didn't know who was on that motherfucker with them.
Speaker 3: Right because because the features were listed exactly, so you were like, and J three is not like a household name. So you hear this voice, You're like, who wait, who's this? Well, I gotta wait for the internet to tell me.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, that's yeah.
Speaker 3: When it first dropped, When it first dropped, I was in Thailand leaving rolling loud damn.
Speaker 4: And that ship dropped and I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Out of the blue too?
Speaker 4: Out of the blue like out of nowhere?
Speaker 1: I said. It was crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm listening to the album and I'm trying to decide, Like, yo, I remember when I first heard Lefty at the end of TV off I was like, what the fuck.
Speaker 1: Like I can catch your out?
Speaker 4: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: I was thinking too, Like when he first dropped, like damn why he didn't put the features on them, but it kind of was like low key and trieving.
Speaker 1: It kind of made you want to know.
Speaker 4: When Cardi did the same thing and Cardi's album first dropped.
Speaker 3: He was like, like everyone had to break down the features and then it took a few days from them to go up.
Speaker 2: It was just like, look like you're looking at it like them and make you want to know. Like it's kind of more like you know, who the fuck.
Speaker 4: Is this right?
Speaker 1: You know, if you don't already know the voice.
Speaker 3: Right, not for sure because there's a lot of a lot of young up and coming arll.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he put on, he put on for the Coast. He brought the light back. Yeah, straight up, he brought the light back.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like, uh, you know, there's like a because now it's like the pressures up right, So it's like hell yeah, now that the light's back on, l A and what we're gonna do with it?
Speaker 2: Yes, I feel like I'm for shore playing pressure this year. I'm this for show gonna be my my my best year. I'm a manifest out right here on bulet K. It's gonna be my best year.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like, you know, Wally's in a good position. I don't know if he's announced his new situation, a great situation.
Speaker 1: I just left Miami with Wally.
Speaker 4: Yeah, shout to Wally. He's a shot of music video on my pizza restaurant.
Speaker 1: I was supposed to be there late doing bullshit on go Nah.
Speaker 3: I just think I think it's a good opportunity. I just feel like, you know, people got to be intentional. They got to move with intention, you know.
Speaker 4: For show, the music's gotta be well thought out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it can't just be no, let's throw some shit out. Just see what I look, what's focused? You know, Like so I think that's what's I feel like that's really like what artists gotta do. They really gotta tap in. I was talking to Blast about that. He's like, you like, people casts gotta like dropp an attention. They got to really put a roll out together. Yeah, make make a real effort.
Speaker 1: To you to pr on and all that, and also.
Speaker 3: Just make an effort to make the music like timeless show ship. If gn X is the bar is like ship, man, you for that?
Speaker 2: Nah real ship and yeah, yeah, no you don't want no, you don't want no music. That's just only gonna lies for a period of time, you know, like you don't want to just you don't want that.
Speaker 4: So have you've been in the studio with Kendrick yet?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I have?
Speaker 1: By when you know, what is it laying nothing down? Though?
Speaker 4: Was he laying sh it down?
Speaker 1: We was really just vibeing, just hanging out playing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just going to know me and Ship.
Speaker 3: Like his studio process gotta be crazy. It was curious, like his writing process like so many artists nowadays, like they don't write right.
Speaker 1: I don't write.
Speaker 4: You punch in.
Speaker 1: I punched it. I started off writing though.
Speaker 4: For sure, but like you gotta write again man, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's what everybody be saying though.
Speaker 3: But because at the end of the day, I feel like, like I said, every bar matters more. For sure, you're not lying if you're in the studio everybody's drinking and you're just trying to find a line because you got the micro.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, yeah, there's no it's no purpose.
Speaker 4: There's no purpose. It's no purpose.
Speaker 3: Like yo, when you write that Ship out or you going there with a game plan. It's a little different. Now, it's different like if it's a melody.
Speaker 1: For sure, way more melody is different.
Speaker 3: Because you're like, Yo, I'm gonna cut a hook, I'm gonna cut a bridge, and I'm gonna just drop a melody real quick.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna fill it in.
Speaker 3: But if it's like a verse, like you gotta kind of try to put that that, I feel like people got to start doing that ship again.
Speaker 1: No, for sure, did you hear the artist back to the basics sometimes?
Speaker 4: Like j Co still writes on his ship.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm sure Kendrick be writing yeah, has to. There's no way Kendrick don't write yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, come on, I'm pretty sure. I ain't saying he don't never punch in, and but I'm saying, like, kicking that ship? What got you so tapped in with the Detroit ship man, the Troit just fucked with me like they always just embraced Yeah, well, I've been Detroit more than any place like the world for real, shout out Peasy, uh team he saw Peasy from Detroit.
Speaker 1: You feem me ghetto boys. He uh.
Speaker 2: He was like one of the first first artists to like reach out to me like that wasn't from here, and he was just just basically telling him like like I fun with your sound, Bro, like I really like what you're doing. You got an image, like you know, keep pushing, keep going. And then one of my an r's he showed, uh, hell of a shout out. Hell yeah, he showed. They showed hell ofa my song hell of like flying out here like straight up, that was it was.
Speaker 1: It was that fast.
Speaker 2: I was supposed to out there for like a week, like man, you gotta stay in another week.
Speaker 1: They pushed my flight back. Me and Bro made a whole album and then ship. Ever since then, it's just like the troch has been you know my place like you feel me.
Speaker 4: I love it out there.
Speaker 2: I got songs with everybody out there, Snapdog, Pero, Giovanni, Gmo, Stacks, I have some skiller.
Speaker 1: Baby, all them dudes. Bro, I really fuck with everybody?
Speaker 4: Are you this?
Speaker 3: What's the ot R debut album? Gonna sound like man? And it's almost done.
Speaker 2: The fucking album is done, straight up, The album is done. We just we're putting the finishing touches on it. We just gotta I have to get the fucking cover art mate. I'm just getting all the little like intimits and pieces done for real.
Speaker 1: But everything is done.
Speaker 2: All the songs is done, songs is turned in, the album basically turned in for show mixing master all that.
Speaker 1: I got some great features on there.
Speaker 4: Can you reveal any for sure for you? I got up Lefties on there, come on, of course.
Speaker 1: I got Lefty and J three on one. You came on on.
Speaker 2: On one called Essays and the Woops. So if you'rell familiar with the stupid, the stupid song that we did, it's kind of like a stupid version part two type ship you feel me, But we just called the Essays and the Whoops. I got some ship on there with Psy Shout out Peas again. I got something on.
Speaker 4: There with young Hood, a young Hood from Doubts.
Speaker 1: Yep, he artists, Yep, straight up.
Speaker 4: He can freestyle, Bro, His freestyle game is crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, Bro got some ship. We cooked that cooked banger.
Speaker 3: He came up here and he rapped for like twelve minutes straight off the top of his head.
Speaker 4: That ship was insane.
Speaker 1: No, I believe it too.
Speaker 2: God, we had just well, I literally just got off the phone him two days ago, just chopping up game.
Speaker 4: Just yeah, I saw him. He just went viral south By.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was popping it talking ship O god hard and I got my bro from from my label kto he up and coming artist.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: He go crazy And I got lots l something.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say it before I said I got loads l something on there from.
Speaker 1: The rack some features.
Speaker 2: I got like two three more on there two. I just can't think of everybody's name right now. I got like at least seven eight features on there.
Speaker 4: Fire, J three and Lefty, I like it. I just saw J three with Playboy Cardi.
Speaker 1: Man, Playboy Cardi bandlocked in with us. You feel me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man, this shit get deep. This ship run a long way on God Free g wee man Free Weed.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Like oh, ship likes play with Cardid, a bunch of guys.
Speaker 2: Him and J three got in a real relationship. That sh it ain't just rap. Like they really fuck with each other.
Speaker 1: That's true. They really homies.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I never met Cardi, but I was crazy.
Speaker 3: Shout out to bron he got a crazy crazy movement going right.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 3: Uh we for you man, I heard you you lost your brother last year. Yeah, how hard is that to deal with? Man, I can only imagine like getting to the grief of that situation.
Speaker 4: Probably still shop.
Speaker 1: I'm still grieving for Show.
Speaker 2: But should I just be trying to keep my head on, you know, and just push for bro, you feel me like at the end of the day, you know, I'll just be trying to sometimes, Like my cousin told me, some real ship, like you either gonna drown in that ship or you're gonna have to like put that fuel to your fire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or you use it to That's the thing. People either get lost in that kind of like tragedy and let it become their identity for.
Speaker 1: Shure or that's what I use it.
Speaker 2: But you gotta, like I said, you gotta get back to self sometimes, like and even though like you know, you ain't gonna always you ain't gonna always want to put on a fake's mouth for the tramra or you know, fell away. But when everybody looking at you and you you know, you the one, like everybody betting on you, you can't really like slip. You know, you can't show them that even when you ain't feeling it her when you fucked up real you can't show them that. So it's like and then my brother we got kids. I got a son, My brother got a daughter, Like I gotta be there for my niece.
Speaker 4: He now you're damn near. Now you damn near the dad.
Speaker 2: For show, And I gotta you know, I always been like the backbone of my family.
Speaker 1: Like I'm the youngest of my siblings. So it's like, that's my only brother.
Speaker 4: So you're forced to be the young og kind of you know.
Speaker 1: For sure on God for show for sure.
Speaker 2: But that's like he already know he watching down him and my granny, My all my loved ones that's gone.
Speaker 1: They see this ship.
Speaker 2: Even they pushed with me every day. So I had to just get out of that ship through and just snap back.
Speaker 1: But it'll fuck you up though. I still I'm still a grieving today. Imagine I'm still agreeving today.
Speaker 4: What do you take away from?
Speaker 3: And I don't want to get into the specifics too much, but you know this, uh, all this stuff happening in LA with people getting hit because of the podcast appearances and certain man.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody telling them, people to telling themselves.
Speaker 4: But then it's it's a wild time, right, It's it's it's kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: You get on this motherfucker you. You don't got to answer nothing you.
Speaker 4: Say this, bro, I will tell you this.
Speaker 3: With all this ship was going on, I'm like, man, I'm just so glad I don't I don't play in the weeds with none of that ship.
Speaker 1: Nah, straight up, And and I like that. And you gona you don't.
Speaker 2: You gonna list longer than motherfuckers because motherfucker don't want to come back and fuck with you.
Speaker 3: That's That's the one thing is I always tell people. I'm like, man, like I'll take shit out, you know.
Speaker 1: When it's crazy. I was just talking to my old head.
Speaker 2: Not to cut you off, but he was just saying and motherfuckers waiting on you to say some crazy shit on get.
Speaker 3: So they could put it out and click bait you and then now you're fucked.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But like, look, I'm not even trying to shoot on Adam because Adam is my friend.
Speaker 4: And you know, I think, are you speaking real ship?
Speaker 3: Adam's got his business model and what he's comfortable with doing for sure.
Speaker 4: I just know, like when all this ship is happening.
Speaker 3: I'm like, bro, I'm just I'm over here, like yep, come on, I fucking with nothing.
Speaker 2: You don't get it the regular organic way you feel like, way like a nigga ain't trying to If we don't go viral with this bitch, we don't go voral.
Speaker 4: It is what it is, you feel me.
Speaker 1: We ain't pressing, fishing viral straight up.
Speaker 2: And that's but that's why nigga's going. I could drop a song today tomorrow brow and blow up. I'm always come back and fuck with you for that because it's like he ain't trying to put me in a trick bag, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's almost like that same type of approach some artists us with their music.
Speaker 4: They're like, how can I go viral with this song? As opposed to niggas be publicity? How can I make a good song?
Speaker 3: It's like let me, let me make some like you know, let me make some ship that's gonna stir up some ship online.
Speaker 2: And yeah, for sure, I feel like if I don't go viral, just either me like you know, like either me going off my image or my music. Like I won't probably go viral because I'm not like with the publicity stunt ship.
Speaker 3: What you gotta focus on is like the longevity for like yo, I might not get there first, but I'm gonna get there and I'm gonna last.
Speaker 2: I feel like nobody from the West blows up that fast though, like we all kind of got like a slow and steady race.
Speaker 1: I feel like the only one that.
Speaker 2: Kind of took off Hella fast and I'm not even gonna say hello fast.
Speaker 1: But was like Draco.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe Racco took off Hello fast like he had like a couple of Probably he probably had like three or four years without him blowing up, and then after that he was out of there.
Speaker 1: Look out long, YG been rappings.
Speaker 3: Blast was around for people don't realize Blast was a problem. You feel me like I grew up around for a long time.
Speaker 1: I grew up.
Speaker 2: Listening like when I was in elementary like you feel me, Jake, Joe Moses YG problem like this was the niggas like you got in middle school, like t Flop, LIKEE was the legend they had they like everybody had they time and they way if you feel I'm saying so, it's like I just feel like when it comes to the West Coast, like we don't push each other enough, right, we we pushed the niggas.
Speaker 1: That's not from out here.
Speaker 2: Morning, we push each other, Like I don't want to put no names on nothing, but out of town artists could drop an album today and the niggas out here posting it, the bitches out here posting it, everybody listening to a vibe into it. Let us let another LA artists drop man only motherfuckers that's posting that Sally, it's either his camp or the hoodie from or his day one down supporters like it ain't the love don't be pure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just feel like sometimes in LA, like there's obviously the politics aspect of it.
Speaker 1: That kills us.
Speaker 4: It does every time it can get in the way, for sure, No, every.
Speaker 2: Time it kills us. Little do we know every time? Bro, Like even when it's not seen and it might not be behind the camera.
Speaker 3: It might not even be the main artists who are on that ship. But this is like the crew or the management or whoever, Like the people don't even realize that shit.
Speaker 1: You don't realize until you start moving around, Like like you said.
Speaker 4: Like I always say, like like.
Speaker 3: There's a like we never got to hear and it never would have happened, probably, but I always wanted to hear and I never knew why it never happened. But Schoolboy Q and Nipsey not doing a record together while they were alive is insane because.
Speaker 4: They're both like legends and they were both coming.
Speaker 3: Out and tell you, I know why since I moved to LA and I was like, Oh, that's not to say that they didn't want to work together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's like they just can't.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like there's just circulation protocol exactly.
Speaker 3: There's just certain ship where it's like if you know, you know, like, well, damn, this artist is probably never gonna work with this artist, like real shit.
Speaker 1: Like you can't. Yeah, that's fucked up though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's why I think it's kind of cool, like some of the younger artists, like uh, seem to be just kind of like trying to bridge, trying you know for sure. So that's what you know. I think there's some some light at the end of the tunnel with that ship.
Speaker 1: For sure's trying. It just be hard, Yeah, it'd be hard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when is your album coming out?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man, I ain't gonna lie. I keep telling the motherfuckers. I said February.
Speaker 1: Now I'm saying Mark March is over three days. I just want to say April.
Speaker 4: April's in like four days, five days.
Speaker 2: It's driving though that calls tears, blood swim tears. I got fifteen songs on there, oudn't dropped. I put five more on there for y'all. First, I was only gonna put ten. I put fifteen on there. I plan on shooting the video damn near everyone.
Speaker 3: So wo's it been like working with OTR and Solace because I fuck I got a crazy independent wave going right now.
Speaker 2: Man, I fuck with all to your bro straight up, like it ain't been nothing but love.
Speaker 1: Man and Solas. We click like you feel me. Me and Bro.
Speaker 2: We have real life conversations outside of the business, like there's good business too. Yeah, we care about each other well being and ship like that just really became my home, like you feel me out And it's crazy because Man Solas click fast like I said I was, I got introduced bright Neil, But Man, Sola's just been like we've been with it like you find me. I've been in the studio.
Speaker 1: Bro pulled up, come work with me.
Speaker 2: Shout out my brose Uh he's an engineer over there, o tr bro mixing master of my ship. Like everybody trying to keep everything in house. You feel what I'm saying. We got Siscatto on the camera, you feel me. We got Pete on the camera, We got shooters on the camera. My relative got X two filmed it. He Finla come through squad. We trust you feel me. We got all type of shit going on with O Tiar though, like O tr really do fuck with me. And we got two projects dropping.
Speaker 4: I just want dope.
Speaker 1: We got two projects dropping. I put that out here on it too.
Speaker 4: So there it is.
Speaker 1: Just do it well.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you pulling up man Labrorn to know where they can find you on Instagram?
Speaker 1: Why is thirty shot underscore underscore on Instagram? Uh? Well, what's that? What? Twitter? X whatever? Official wires? Thirty shot YouTube ys? You feel me? So yeah, y'all know why thirty I'm here there.
Speaker 4: It is Man album coming in probably, let's be honest, but maybe maybe April April.
Speaker 1: Hey quote me on this. Hey y'all seeing this, y'all watching this ship April.
Speaker 4: Sounds to me there it is perfect