Speaker 1: All right, we're good.
Speaker 2: Bussing with the boys, hanging with the best.
Speaker 3: Betting on the game. No woman's gonna tell us what you do, not Belle.
Speaker 4: We're here just drinking beer and making nad Baby, I'm hanging with the sellers, busting with the boys.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 5: Welcome to episode three ninety of Busting with the Boys. I'm your host Will Compton. Today we have two very special guest hosts for the Boys, and we got the beautiful.
Speaker 3: Clay Matthews and the mule De Lady Walker, Sir, joining the show. We're gonna have some fun.
Speaker 5: We are always proudly presented by the number one sportsbook in America, and that sports book is FanDuel.
Speaker 3: Boys.
Speaker 5: If you're looking for a little extra juice on this week's MLB slate, FanDuel has something for you. Starting Thursday, you can head the fandel app and claim a profit boost to use on any bet type for that day's games. That's right, money lines, totals, home run bets, player props, however you like to play. Your profit boost is ready to go and it's simple. Just tap claim now, grab your token and apply it before you place your bet. Maybe you're writing with your squad to win the series. Maybe you've got a guy circle to leave to leave the yard, or maybe you're putting together your favorite player props heading into the weekend. However you're attacking the baseball slate. Use your profit boost to get a little more out of your action.
Speaker 3: You already know.
Speaker 5: I'm using my profit boosts on Matt Olsen putting one in the stands and the Braves taking down the Orioles in Baltimore on Friday night at thefandel dot com to get started, FanDuel your home for home runs. Clay, you had a great question right before we started this episode. You ask the boys, whatever, what episode is this?
Speaker 3: This one is three ninety.
Speaker 6: Is there consensus on the best episode that's been recorded thus far?
Speaker 5: And suream you had a great response. Episode three ninety has the potential to be the greatest episode.
Speaker 3: Of all time. We got some heavy hitters here. Yeah, but okay, that's the analytics.
Speaker 5: Analytics, So okay, what's the most viewed episode number one? This would be great for all the tier ones. Everybody out there listening right now. If you're not subscribed, please make sure your subscribe. But also we love to hear the fans would probably drop comments. What has been your favorite episode on Busting with the Boys?
Speaker 3: Ever?
Speaker 5: I personally I hate when people ask me that question because I feel like I have loved not all of them, No, not all of them. But I feel like if I named a couple, then I'd be forgetting a few and I'd beak, oh, yeah, that one was a banger too. But if you go strictly off numbers, it's got to be what is it Portnoy episode two hundred?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh and shout out of his book came to me? If you can great audiobook listen, Great audio book listen?
Speaker 3: Does he do the reading? He does the reading. He gives a lot of great effort trying to read, but it is It's a fun listen to check it out. Have you listened to any episodes that where you feel like they're the number one episode?
Speaker 6: And Bust with the Boy's history, I haven't. I love the clips, though, I'm more of a clip guy.
Speaker 3: Your clip got Who's been some of your favorite clips?
Speaker 6: My favorite clip of all time? My favorite clip of all time? Putting me on the spot here, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed.
Speaker 6: We talked about the mac Jones interview recently, just kind of seeing how much of a bro he is and coming on the bus and you know, seeing him at dancing at a yeah at te tight end you and.
Speaker 3: See that's the issue too, is you get there's a lot of recency bias when you think of best episodes because MATC came and he brought nothing.
Speaker 1: But juice in Aura. What y'all told y'all the guy is real.
Speaker 5: If we call back to what is the first episode of The Locker Room last year, you were putting us on game on Mac Jones on Mac Jones.
Speaker 1: Gonna like him if y'all meet that.
Speaker 6: So it's gonna be it's gonna be a shame if he doesn't get, you know, to play this year. Assuming Rock Party stays healthy. Fan of the show, yeah, you know, we want him to stay healthy. But Max is gonna sit on the bank.
Speaker 1: They probably will.
Speaker 3: Someone gets injured in camp. What was that confident back up? Yeah, too smart?
Speaker 7: Was that the Vikings get rid of when your Teddy Bridgewater went down. They traded for Sam Bradford and training camp. Maybe maybe someone gets injured. Mac Jones plugs right in.
Speaker 1: They're gonna have to give up some I think the Vikings gave up a first round pick for if that. If that happens, I can see that happening. I can see a trade appen.
Speaker 3: Your team's always gonna need a quarterback.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 5: We have some callbacks from last week episode from everybody leaving comments. This is last week we had on Colson lovelin Chicago Bear.
Speaker 3: We're better to read the was rookie last year. He played great. Yeah all right.
Speaker 6: This callback is from Rich Underscore l m N. Finally a more Chicago Bears love on the pod. Listen, man, I've said this, when the Bears are rolling, it's good for the league. And as an NFL SIKO who's got generational history with the NFL, like I, I like watching the Chicago Bears play good ball. It's good for the league. And I loved the rivalry they had with the Packers to last year, with all three of those games coming down to either the fourth quarter or overtime. You know, obviously pulling for the pack here, but like Caleb Williams went to sc he's fun to watch.
Speaker 3: They've got young talent. It's good for the league.
Speaker 6: So I'm not gonna say, and I can't anyway, I can't say anything anyway because I made a proclamation emancipation and it didn't come true.
Speaker 3: You know what we learned in like sixth grader I delay? What does that mean?
Speaker 5: I actually have a question for you right after this callback from Jmac twelve forty nine, because this is a dumb comming, don't we comments like this? Saint Louis doesn't have pizza style, Yes they do, It's factually incorrect. There's a Saint Louis pizza style. It's more of like a cracker crust. It's very good. Check it out, Shout out Emo's pizza. They got the provolone cheese.
Speaker 1: But what is it? What is it actually called? Though? What is it?
Speaker 3: Saint Louis style pizza? That's cracker crust. It's like a cracker cross. I feel like you can get that with like, you know, pizzas in the like. Truthfully, I've never heard of Saint Louisa.
Speaker 1: You never ever heard it at ever before.
Speaker 3: I'm saying you could grow up in different parts of the country and not like not learn things until you get older.
Speaker 1: No, I feel you.
Speaker 2: I lived in Missouri and I just never heard of it. Yeah, I don't think you can say like a restaurant. It's a style of pizza.
Speaker 5: It's not it's so shouts because Emo's is near and dear to my heart. But Saint Louis style pizza, it is a style of pizza. The pizza typically has a thin, cracker like crust made with yeast, and it's topped with sweet tomato sauce and provail cheese, not even provolon I got that wrong. And it's cut into squares or rectangles rather than wedges.
Speaker 1: I've had it though. St Louis style pizza. Okay, well, now I have a good switch.
Speaker 6: But I wouldn't say that if that that's not my number one pizza.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say yeah, yeah, he's just saying they have a style.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying Saint Louis has a style of pizza. It's simply all the Wikipedia. Yeah, like it, so it's true, like this is fact.
Speaker 1: Would you say, so it's DICE's Saint Louis stole pizza.
Speaker 3: I think Dice is just tavern cut like it's that's.
Speaker 5: The It's not like a cracker style because yeah yeah, and the sweet mari and era and the provel cheese.
Speaker 1: So the tavern actually sells a Saint Louis pisa. Then the tavern here because they have a thing tavern like tavern tavern. Yeah, I think they sell the pizza. I think they sell Saint Louis style pizza.
Speaker 3: I'm about it. Sweet sauce and what is pro vel cheese? You should we order some, just a certain type of cheese.
Speaker 6: Can we order some right now and bring it to the show before we finish?
Speaker 1: They probably closed?
Speaker 6: I am whoa may be pizza at the gas station down the street.
Speaker 3: I'm sure they have cracker cross.
Speaker 5: Hey, so so Durman to answer your question, Pavella, is it processed cheese predominantly found in Saint Louis, Missouri. It's a creepy Jenner Swiss and provo and cheeses mixed with liquid smoke, famous for its incredibly low melting point. It's a gooey rich texture similar to caeso or yeah, like velveto.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's right. AI should be crazy?
Speaker 3: Hey, that leads us into the next callback.
Speaker 6: Pull up that that next callback because Ai is crazy, can go ahead? This is z d Fella where Dack's arms ever that big? Feel like that with limit mobility being that jacked guy's a horse. I asked the same question a couple of days ago. Hey was that a real picture of that? And you look, jack bro just hamstrings down here like, hey, I'm scary nowadays you can't trust anything.
Speaker 1: You can't But if it comes from busting with the well was funny about that one too.
Speaker 5: The second one is Jackson the team meeting the day before, talking about how you got to be selective and you don't want to do it too much, and within twenty four hours he's got another one up.
Speaker 3: That wasn't mean. I was like, we need to wait on this.
Speaker 7: You know, if you do it too much, people are targeting upset and then who what I mean?
Speaker 3: Unfortunately it still did well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure he.
Speaker 3: Wasn't in that. He wasn't. He wasn't locked in on that meeting when you said all that.
Speaker 6: So, who are some quarterbacks in the history of quarterbacking that didn't need a because they were.
Speaker 1: Jacked like that? Cole Pepper.
Speaker 3: When I played he was with the Lions and he was a.
Speaker 1: Little he was over a little overweight. What about uh McNair.
Speaker 6: I didn't play against him before me McNair looking at him? What I think I think the rib McNab, the rib guard kind of takes away because you think of somebody like Cam. I'm sure Cam, Oh, yeah, I could probably be up, but he could also sling the ball.
Speaker 3: Tim Tebow, Yeah, the hefty lefty. Hey, Brady Quinn, Yeah, Will Levis.
Speaker 1: Levis wasn't would I don't know about Tim Tebow. He don't look Jack, dude.
Speaker 3: Tim Tebow's Jack bro he is.
Speaker 1: But I don't think he looked Jack, like right there. I don't know why you hate Tim Tebow. That's crazy. I don't hate Tim Tebow. He's one of the nicest guys that ever walked this face of earth. Why would I hate that? Man?
Speaker 5: Hey, I did have a question for you, though, Clay. Are you Are you at a point where you're so far removed from Green Bay that you don't feel pain when the Bears beat the Packers?
Speaker 6: I was. I was upset last I think, yeah, I was upset last year. So do I feel the pain? No? But I feel like like if I'm going to go up there on Draft night and say what I say, like you got to, you can't just be like I don't care, like it's nothing like we got a super you know it's that's so, yes, I was. I was a little upset dragging rights. In fact, I went to the forgive me if I told this story. I went to the post office. I was getting moved dad dresses and getting a change of male thing going, and the lady looks at me and she's like, oh, I thought I recognize you.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: She's like, she's like, all you're good to us, and I'm all good. She goes, oh, yeah, the Bears still suck.
Speaker 3: And I was like, damn, so I'm getting still bodying that a lot, getting that a lot lately.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, but yeah, no.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm like, you know, I'm leaning into the Packers, so I need him to kind of show up this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was just curious you started. You was alluding to Caleb Williams usc guy. Yeah, and the way you were explaining, I'm like, man, I don't know if he feels pain maybe like you used to when you obviously when you play but a couple of years out.
Speaker 3: But now that it's been how long has it been since you played.
Speaker 6: For the twenty eight teen was my last year at the Packers. That's what we're getting up there.
Speaker 1: What about you, will? How do you feel about your teams? Who do you care most about? Field Nebraska? Oh, but in the NFL, I don't really care. I care a whole lot.
Speaker 5: Well, I mess with the teams I played like, I played on like I want them to do well. But if they lose, it doesn't really.
Speaker 3: Affect Now, it doesn't, it doesn't affect me.
Speaker 5: But at the same but you were, like you were a legacy guy at Green Bay. So if I played, if I played, if I was in your spot, I would probably feel a.
Speaker 3: Lot more emotion.
Speaker 6: There are certain games more than others, and that Bears Packers rivalry is something that like, it's funny. I remember when I was a rookie in two thousand and nine, Mike McCarthy putting up a video showing the history of you know, the Packers, Bears and two of the oldest franchises. I think most games being played between the two of all teams. And how the NFC championship trophies I believe called the Hollas Trophy named after.
Speaker 3: George Hold it's up in there.
Speaker 6: And then you know, obviously with the Super Bowl Trophy being called the Lombardi Trophy. I mean, there's a lot of history there. It's just I think for so long when I there's just it hasn't been very competitive. It was early on, you know when we played in the NFC Championship Game twenty ten, but for the most part, you know, not until they got a quarterback. Now as there, you know, it looks like and a good coach, real good coach that you know, hopefully they stay up there because I think it's good.
Speaker 1: It's good for business.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's great for business, you know. I mean, you probably feel more towards what Tennessee than you do SAand F do't forty nine.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I've told you this before. It's like even I think I'm down the middle. How many years did you play with each seven? With both? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Fourteen years. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: So I'm kind of I cheer for whoever winning. I'm gonna just be honest, like, I don't If you lose it, I ain't fucking with you. But if you win it, I'm right there. Take the NFL Legends community too, Yeah, yeah, so I like everybody every team he does Panels.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw you up there in the suit. You do do do panel?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do. I speak tie On speak good too. Yeah, No, I don't speak. You do good work with the NFL Legends community. I do great work within a valuable work. Yeah you shot that you actually give back you shot that information? Yeah, I get back. Yeah backside. Now I'm helping you out. Yeah, prostate can yeah. Yeah, I'm trying to make it easier for you to talk about say you can't even talk about it now.
Speaker 6: No, you know what I do want to talk about that because I just turned forty not too long ago. I got my annual physical and they said, hey, how do you feel about, you know, a prostate exam? And I said, I think your insurance covers it when you're forty five, but you you should.
Speaker 3: Science got to trust. Science is saying you got to start when you're forty.
Speaker 1: You should.
Speaker 6: So they said, what, you can either do the test where I think they put you in that twilight state, or you could crap in a box. No, but I will do the latter to make sure you don't have poly ups. I did that, which.
Speaker 3: Was an experience. Yeah, missed the plastic bolt.
Speaker 1: Hey, let guys everybody, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Spraying, just just not accurate.
Speaker 1: Everyone who's listening to but.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's good because we're bringing awareness.
Speaker 1: To here we are. But don't listen to Clay, what do you mean? I'm like, guard, it's a p s A. It's just a blood test. Do not listen to what he's telling you. We're talking about you said prostate. I apologize. I'm talking about colon cancer.
Speaker 3: That's my bad. That's my bad. Let's finish with that.
Speaker 6: And i'd like to, you know, touch on colon cancer awareness, colon cancer awareness, well.
Speaker 1: Colon cancer. He may be right with that. You may have to take a potty. I'm not sure. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Right with a polygraph test, that's why I missed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, because prostate. Look, because it's a stigma of a prostate cancer. Guys do not. They think it's a rectum exam. Right, you gotta get a finger probe whatever it is. But that's old time, right, that's the old time. Right now, it's a p s A. You can go to your doctor, you can get any check up, and it's gonna say ps A. All you gotta do is check that box. They're gonna check your blood. They're gonna tell you what your levels are. If your levels are high, now you may have to get a rectum exam. But the problem is we need to catch this thing early because when it's too late, it's too late.
Speaker 6: You hear, you know from Coach Prime, from Dion he talks about because I believe he I keep going to know, was that prostate cancer? Yeah, I'm mixing them all. I need to keep It's okay, it's similar. We like we want to but same sentiment. Yeah, catch it early, like not be so you know, such a man, you know, hyper masculine, toxic masculine.
Speaker 3: It's okay, we got to catch.
Speaker 1: The It's okay, say we have these conversations. And that's what my job is to start conversations with guys that's twenty five and up right, just to have these conversations because we don't do that. We never did because growing up in our era, you know you especially your father being football, my dad being in prison. These motherfuckers didn't talk about that shit. I know. They two different sizes of the spectrum, but it's just a man's man. They ain't gonna go to your kid and be like, hey, you need to get your rectum exam. Check for your prostage. We don't do that. That's just it's nothing heard of, right, and uh so now we just it's I guess everyone is health conscious in twenty twenty six, so it makes it a lot easier to talk about and get people to actually get exams done.
Speaker 5: But I'm sitting here, I'm almost just unaware versus like wanting to talk about it, like what what what things are you having to start conversations about the prostate.
Speaker 1: And then it's just more if it's just one out of eight, it's going to do we talk?
Speaker 3: What's the one out of eight statistic?
Speaker 1: You speak of? Statistic is prostate? So one out of eight for males and prostate that one out of eight males will get it. And mostly it's the second commic?
Speaker 3: What is it are we talking? Is there like rostate cancer? Prostate cancer? Right?
Speaker 6: I'm doing myself with this, yeah, because I don't know about it as well, so you gotta.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so one out of eight, man, one out of eight will get prostate cancer. It's the second it's the second leading cause of death and cancer. So it's it's killing us left and right. It's it's taking us away mostly man. Obviously it's prostate so like, we just need to talk about it more. It's no one's talked about it, no one's educated about it, so we don't have like you said, we don't have these conversations. We don't have the knowledge because it's not talked about. It's something every time a man get it, he ain't telling you like, oh, you know, I have prostate cancer. It's like, oh, I got cancer, but tell us it's prostate because prostate is the pre reason why man are dying. And it's just that's just a fact.
Speaker 3: And then hey, if you then how old are you will thirty six?
Speaker 6: Oh you got well you got some time. But like I said, turn forty and I'm gonna switch over to a colon cancer awareness that they're like, you know, my dog's like, what do you think about this? Insurance starts covering it when you're forty five, But he's saying, what we're seeing.
Speaker 1: Is younger and younger. Yep.
Speaker 6: And so you should take one of the tests. You can either you know, spend the money out of pocket to do the test. Where they're going with definitive proof. I think there's a camera, But the other one is something called coal of guard where you literally crap in a box to see if you have polyps. I think it's like ninety percent accurate, so it's still not but that's what I opted to do this year. That's an awkward feeling walking into ups. You know, you got to mail it overnight. But then it's funny. I go in there now and to return some Amazon packages. See some men coming in there trying to hide it as well, and I'm like, no way to take care of your health.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, yeah, I'm getting minds like.
Speaker 3: They're like, don't shake it, don't shake it. Don't shake it. Leaving it in the car for two days.
Speaker 1: Oh my, oh your car goes smell like a fart.
Speaker 3: It's hermetically see. Is that the right terminology? Sure?
Speaker 1: Well no, I mean yeah, if you're.
Speaker 5: In the Legend community and you're talking to me and I haven't done nothing since I got done playing, just ripping, Like what am I missing out on?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Benefit yeah, benefit wise, Like I'm not gonna say prostate is a whole different agenda of what I got going on. But if I was to run into you at a Legends locker room lounge what we like to call it, because we liked everyone to feel like they're in the locker room, no pictures, you just your buzz having those conversations. I would tell you, have you got line of duty yet? And once you tell me no, I'm like, you're a dumb ass. Let me show you how to do it and then I'll speak to you on that. Because these benefits, if you don't access them, we lose them. The NFL every year they going and be like, hey, this many players are retired, This many players access they line of duty? Why do we have it? Only ten percent is accessing it? Only ten percent is using the benefits? Why are we putting money aside to do this? We're We fought so long as players. Y'all don't know this because we played, but every time we did, had a committee and we voted on something. These are the things we voted for for people to put money in baskets for us to have later on down the line, because in the NFL, not every day people retire at twenty five, thirty forty. You know, you still have a life to live, and this helps us benefit ourself, our family by giving us funds that we can access. So that's how pretty much I will go at them and It's be like, if you need help access in these funds, reach out to me and I'll put you in the right space to get these these funds access. But we also do crisis calls. I can call somebody, I have a call list. Every week I call them and if you know, if I'm sitting on the phone, they don't sound like they self. Are they telling me something that may seem to me a problem? You know, I address that. I have them with conversations. We don't judge. We listen, and then from there listening, we figure out if we need to make a crisis call to have somebody else that's hiring us a profession come and talk to this person, or put them in touch with somebody they feel comfortable talking to. So it all varies. Like you gotta remember, we in the league full of different individuals where we got to value each other's differences because we all come from different areas and we take information differently. So it's just about giving them access to what we already have that most of us don't know about.
Speaker 3: Yes, have your line of duty, will I do not?
Speaker 1: Clay I. So you have as many years as you play, so as many years as you play, So.
Speaker 3: To access it.
Speaker 1: Yes, have you played eight years? You only got eight years to access that ship from your last year.
Speaker 6: That you you play active. Yeah, so I got another five years. But you're right, there's no point. It's me just dragging my fue.
Speaker 3: It's easy.
Speaker 1: You're going to get it, Yeah, because you played at the game at a hard level.
Speaker 3: I thought I put together those numbers. I don't know because I got well.
Speaker 1: How many surgeons, how many relatively healthy, how many surgeons I got. I got a torn labor that I need to get fit well, don't don't fix well. I thought, if you had the surgery, you get no listen to me every time I went so every time I got hurt, even if I just got to cut on my finger, right, man, I documented, it's gonna go off your documentations because I didn't even go see a doctor. I send it in the paperwork. Within a week I was granted. So like basically, you're just injury history injury.
Speaker 6: I've heard things where it's like it's really difficult because obviously they don't want to just hand it out. I think the doctor's work for the NFL or something they don't want to spend, don't work for ultimately, like I think there's a point system.
Speaker 3: You know, they lowered it though, so they lorded it.
Speaker 1: So it used to be like at nine I think, and it went down to like eight or seven point five or something like. It's lowered now because it was people wasn't able to get to that point threshold and they was like, Yo, this is crazy to get line of duty credit. So they lowered it. Every year. We kind of lowered it just because you know, we're send more you got with money. Yeah, So it's just like to help these dudes because we having guys come in like, Yo, I gave my body for the NFL and I can't get a line of duty, Like y'all fight me on something. I played ten years in this league. I played it as hard as hard as I possibly can. I lay my body on the line. I have multiple surgeries just to come back the next year, and you're telling me, I don't. I can't grant I'm not granted this access.
Speaker 5: So it's to And that's what's crazy too, is though the conversation that you're talking about is when it starts to get plenting in your mind. For when you're talking to the next generation of the next guys is like, hey, don't rush back on the field for anything. And it's so I feel like it's like a war that goes on in my head about it because me as the player, you want to do everything you can. You feel like that's it's the more honorable way to be about it is if I can get on the field, I need to get.
Speaker 1: On the field.
Speaker 5: But then when you learn this business side of everything and the post NFL life and points and hang on a second like I was, I was trying to play for I always trying to do listen to everything you got said. So I get back on the field and now you're trying to dock me on the back end.
Speaker 1: On the back and you right, because I don't know how they look at it. You could be right like, oh, you got hurt, but you played that next week like you yeah, for like a couple of days and you so how hurt were you? And at the end of the day, like they never played the game. So they don't understand we're always hurt. I tell players, I've never been one hundred percent, not even coming in to the beginning of the season. I'm hurt from training camp, I'm hurt from OTA's we coming in, lifting weights, running, doing everything we possibly can to get ready for the end for this season. But we're not one hundred percent. So how can you tell me I was one hundred percent when I got hurt and came back, I played at seventy percent. Maybe I looked like I was one hundred percent because y'all doped us up and gave us everything we needed to perform at a high level. But then when it hurts you in the back end, because like you said, I just want to win. I want to do everything I can for my team. I hate sitting on the sideline. I don't want to be out on the field. But you know, how do they look at it? That's it's a great question. Had we don't know. They don't work for the NFL. These doctors are normal doctors every day saying normal old ass patients. And then you see a football player who looks good, but I'm deep deep down the side, I'm beat the shit. But he sees me and be like, you still look like you can play. How you gonna tell me that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I'm here to try to get this bread. Yeah, and you already judged me by me walking in his door I was.
Speaker 3: I was joking yesterday on X I was talking about Connor McGregor. He said something about his ACL. It's an ACL. I thought he had gotten ACL surgery. He talked about walking afterwards. I thought he had gotten surgery already. But anyway, I made a joke that you's and was talking about tearing my PCL back in two thousand and sixteen. But I remember when I tore my PCL. It was like a contract, you're going into restricted.
Speaker 5: Free agency, and I was back on the field like ten days after tearing my PCL. I did absolutely everything I could to get back on the field, because you're like wanting to be out there with the boys when you're getting all these pressures. And not that I felt pressure, but obviously we all want to get out there and get on the field. But then when the off season came and we were talking about potentially exending me, even though I was on like a restricted free agency tag, they were using the They were just talking about how I got injured. I injured my knee, and your market's gonna be you know, we're not gonna have to compete with anybody. And then when I'm doing my some of my exams after the season's over and they're talking about this point system and everything else. The doctor is literally telling me like, oh, you got back on the field the next week on and I'm thinking, well, yeah, cause I'm trying to get back and play, but I'm still having issues with swelling and it having to get fluid.
Speaker 1: Removed and taking the green pills. What were those little green pills?
Speaker 3: What celeb or anti inflammatory and.
Speaker 1: DAI all that to get you back on the field because it's taking a swelling now allowing you to play. But you get, what you're getting at is like you can't make the club and the tub right, And we all yeah, and that's what we've been hawk right, So we like, even if you hurt, I'm getting cut if I don't step on step out on that field, not knowing the long run because we didn't have anyone telling us like, hey, sit your ass down, do not do that, because once you do that, your point system dropped. Your point system doesn't meet the criteria when you retire, because they gonna look back and be like, well he was hurt for a week. Even though he had surgery, he was able to get back out there within three weeks. They look at all of that, and I don't know why that is a thing, but that's what it is.
Speaker 6: And for the majority of players, I don't think they have the luxury like Delaney and I have, or if you got hurt, it's like, all right, like let's get you that four weeks.
Speaker 3: You know you did this, Like with guys like Will I was.
Speaker 5: Gonna say because they were like my agent, people would say like, don't rush to get back and stuff.
Speaker 3: But I'm thinking of my head. I'm gonna take a spot right right.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking my head best abilities availability. I can't be gone for my spot for too long. And in my brain, I'm thinking they'll value the toughness aspect in the long run. But do you find out it ain't give a damn. They upstairs laughing like we got that motherfucker to play. If he get hurt, we're gonna get rid of him.
Speaker 1: I've been in these meetings, so I like, ain't no way they laugh about that ship.
Speaker 6: They just want you out there, just want you out there. They'll say the right thing. But you know, like anything, you just like availability. You just want them out there.
Speaker 1: Well, you got your name? Is you just a picture and the name on the board at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: Put it down here when you heard you heard the line at the bottom.
Speaker 1: We're not talking to him anymore this week. This week, stay in the training room, don't come to the meetings. We won't even smile, say good morning to you. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all the all the posts up too. It's like we have Chris Johnson, he's up right now. He's he's getting into the Titans Ring of Honor deserve soon, which is very much deserved. But even when his dudes came across, like knowing that he sat on the bus, We've talked to the dude and he's all the juice that he has, Like the als stuff is terrifying. Like, do you guys like when that came across, do you guys sit back and think, like, man, I hope, like I hope everything's solid with me.
Speaker 3: It seems like that shit just comes creeps up on you out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean, listen, I think as you get older, and especially having played football and we're young and we say dumb stuff like where you're like, oh, this is fake and I don't believe that, but it there's always doubt. We always have doubt in life. And I think now having played getting to forty, older than forty, you're just kind of like you think about this stuff, especially when you see someone like Chris Johnson, who I think we were a superstar, superstar and and I'm only speaking on his his physical abilities, what he was able to do run a four two and now you know, confined to a wheelchair. It is scary. And you look at the numbers they talk about with cognitive decline and you know neuro you know all these all these words where yah, yeah, that's just because I don't know.
Speaker 3: The water happens to me every week, man.
Speaker 6: I mean, it is something you think about it especially, you know, I you know, as a father who played nineteen year sorry my father played nineteen years in the NFL. Grandfather played, you know, you just see these things like you chalk it up to old age, bad hearing, memory laws. So yeah, it's something that weighs on your mind. But that's that's the question we get all the time, which is like would you let your kids play football? And this this life has provided so much for us, And I think that's a case by case basis as far as you know, what you think is the right or wrong approach when it comes to a profession.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to me, I thought about it just because I played with two players on the same team who both got it. So like you know, seeing how seeing how Tim Shaw was big guy, leader voice he had, you know, went out there every day bust his ass, and then I saw his decline, you know, but his happened over years, and then you see Chris Johnson that happened over one year. Like it's it's scary, you know what I mean at the end of the day, because I know sometimes I'll be sitting there and I can't remember something or that I should remember. The other day it was cam Ward. I couldn't even remember cam Ward's name. So sometimes that I'd be sitting there like, damn, do I need to go get checked? But I you know what I do all the time, just because I'm with the Legend community. That's something I'm always on top of. But it's like, how do you know when it's you? You know what I mean, Because I don't feel as strong, Like when I heard Chris Johnson, he's like I was. I felt like I was losing my strength, you know what I mean. And if you think about it, we're not as strong as we used to be. How do you know that's a decline or us not just working out as as much as it used to work out, or you know, I don't know. It's just sometimes I sit back and I think about those things, just like the way Chris got hit because I was honestly, I did an event with Chris and he didn't He seemed normal, you know, So like.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying, Like when the Chris things coming up, like there's a does your community, like the networks you're in, do you guys kind of know about this stuff before it comes out?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Man, that's that's a great question. We actually I don't usually talk about the stuff I do, but I almost talk about this one. We had. We had word that something may have been going on with Chris Johnson. I reached out to him and uh talked to him. And this is way before the news broke.
Speaker 3: And in your position, just again for context for everybody, you're going to kind of probe the situations that you've got a relationship with them.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm probing the situation to see, you know, if we can help him, I can guide him to the right people to help him, and you know when it's I spoke to him. He just told me, like, I'm doing good. You know, I'm trying to spend time with my family. That's the main concern right now, is just spending time with my family and me not knowing, you know, what the scenario was. I just thought, hey, he's trying, you know, because he had started a pod and he didn't he stopped doing his pod, and that's where we were trying to just figure out where he was at. And he just you know, told me he was hanging with his family. And I left it at that, just really trying to respect him and spending time with his family. And then the news broke, you know, in the NFL was just like like, yo, that's you know, we had heard something, but we didn't know what's that. Like, the NFL got their air on the street twenty four to seven. They listening, They listen to me, and they sending guys like myself when they hear something that they feel like maybe concerning, you know, they send guys like myself to reach out to these players to see if we can get a little bit closer to them or they them open up to us. Just because you know, we all played this game and we all kind of.
Speaker 3: And you guys might know, like the community knows of resources that we might not be aware.
Speaker 1: Well, they got a lot of resources. The NFL has so many resources. It's just the point of view letting them in, you know what I mean. Because when the NFL come get involved, we got it. They gonna get involved in everything. They got to see. You know, if you financially have a problem, we need to see bank accounts, We need to see everything you're doing, what you're spending your money on. Medically, We're gonna open up your medical files. They're gonna know everything you got going on, but everything is confidential. They not gonna tell nobody what you got going on. That's not what the NFL is about, embarrassing nobody. Were just trying to make sure they not getting embarrassed by players that's in a way dying financially, Like you know what I mean, it's already a stigma already like they don't take care of us because we're dying, we're going broke. So they just trying to make sure they do whatever they can they keep that from happening.
Speaker 6: He man, I'm probably getting a little heavy early on, rightfully, so you know we didn't we need to talk about these things. But you talk about letting us in, can you let us in into you know, what you've been doing lately, especially because if they pulled up this uh Tuskegee air man you over there flying around uh in a World War two fighter jet.
Speaker 1: Well everybody keep saying this skeky arabd, like I get it, and black pilt is flewed up. Those are fucking white pilot planets.
Speaker 3: What are they safer or something? White?
Speaker 6: Geico Geico. I'm sure Geico looks after people of all races.
Speaker 1: Geico look after my boat. But so this is this is crazy, right, Like as y'all can said, I am blown away that I even had this opportunity to Why they chose me, I guess because I'm you know, I do busting. They like, yeah, he a proud black guy. Let's get him up there.
Speaker 3: That's what the Hey, we need a proud black guy to come flying with us represent.
Speaker 1: So uh, I get to you know, I get to, I get the call, get the opportunity. The crazy thing is, I you know, I should have showed y'all more so I get to this place, I'm thinking that I'm about to just tour these planes, like you know they tall. You want you want to see some World War two planes. I'm like, hell, yeah, you know, I'm not thinking we're gonna fly these things like World War two planes. It's over ship is old, you know they they old is dirt, Like I mean, shake you can you can't hear, but them things rattling. Then tighten the screw and everything out. Hey. So like I get there, them things just started up. I'm like, oh, what's going on. They're like, hey, we need to brief you. I'm like, brief me. They're like, yeah, we're gonna take the planes up. I was like, oh they I thought I was doing a tour. It's like, yeah, of the sky.
Speaker 3: I would I wouldn't. I would never do that.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't know.
Speaker 3: I'm already getting nervous enough when I fly.
Speaker 1: You're about to even get way more nervous. Because this is when I started shooting bricks. So they go, hey, we gotta brief you. Come over here. They give me in this suit and then they throw me a fucking Parachute's gonna ask you. They gave me a parachute, and I said, what I'm gonna do with this, they said, put it on. I said, and then what they said, Oh, just in case the plane go down, you need the parachute, which the plane not gonna go down, but just in case you go down. So I'm kind of I'm crazy. I'm like, wait, is it gonna go down or is it not gonna go down? Y'all saying just in case, but it's not, and they all keep saying this, every damn pilot like, hey, won't go down, but he could. I'm like, the fuck. So I'm shaking bullets. I call my publiciers like should I do this?
Speaker 3: She's like, if you think it's safe, you think this is safe, make sure you put your phone when you're up there.
Speaker 1: Only pulled out my phone because he told me to, so he like. I'm like she's like yeah. I'm like, they want me to sign a waiver. That's where I was shook, the waivering part, but.
Speaker 5: That seems standard. They can't guarantee that they won't They can't guarantee that it won't crash.
Speaker 3: They can say, you know, yeah, if Atlanta wants that cat, if he goes down, his family needs that cash.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like so I'm like, the OG pilot, you can't see him, but he og you know, silver fox type dude. And I'm like okay. He like, man, I do this. I've been doing this forever. I got you. And then I'm like, all right. They showed me how to put the parachute on it, Like, guy, you can guid yourself like this. You just this. All you need to know is to hit the That's like, all you really need to do is know to pull that. I'm like all right. So we getting the plane and then Og turn around and go, hey, when I jump out, you jump out part drop bro. Hearts rocked. I'm in the seat like what what did you say? He like, when I jump out, you jump out right after me. I'm like, god, damn, this is what I give myself. Why am I always doing the dumbest shit? So we in the air. I'm shook, but I'm literally because it's shaking. So I'm holding on to the thing like this is watching it, like you know what I mean? And he turned around relaxed, man, relax, pull your phone out, get some videos. That's when I'm like, all right, okay, he confident. This dude is confident in his hell. I pulled it. I do a couple of clips that ship back in. But it was safe travels.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Those dudes were fucking great. Man, they were great. They they got me home safely, so they were great. You know what I mean, you lived the most fascinating life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll be doing something crazy, like I enjoy scrolling your timeline like it might even not even be anything that you're doing currently. Like over the last couple of weeks, you'll drop old clips of like the locker room s and P five hundred.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he pulled up on his house and fell into the bushes on the motorbike.
Speaker 1: You see that one, No, no, no, it's from his ring camera. Yeah that's me. That's me. Yeah, that that so. I don't know if y'all ever had an electric bike before. It's different than a gas bike, right. That throttle is fucking touchy. I barely I barely touch the thing, and I just you know, I'm barely learning how to ride this bike. You know, I'm trying to put it up on some nobody still, even though I live in frankl Ain't nobody gonna still. But I'm trying to help my porch. And next thing you know, I'm in the damn bushes. The bushes ain't never been the same since feeling there split. Now things is split. But yeah, man, I do I you know sometimes I still feel like a kid. That's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, until I get up fucking bruised up.
Speaker 5: Quick break from the episode to shout out or partner neutral Neutral. It tastes great. So it tastes so much better than what else is out there. It's made with real vodka and real juice. That's what makes it taste great and comes in a variety of flavors like pineapple or watermelon to name a couple. They also have new popular packs, the Variety twelve pack that features peach. It is perfect for social occasions. Now that the Fee four World Cup's over and we are all eyes on football season, think at home, watch parties in the backyard, and day drink day drinking with your boys on that Saturday morning, that's Saturday afternoon, and that Saturday evening. You have on premise bucket deals that are a perfect way to celebrate college football season and football season in general coming back. So hit the group chet, grab a bucket of neutrals, and kick it with the boys as you watch the games. This football season, perfect time of year to grab a twelve pack of Neutral for the game, or grab a bucket deal in your favorite bars you root on your favorite team Neutral. Keep it tasty. We are also brought to you by Form Energy. Form Energy delivers best in class taste with natural flavors and zero sugar, and has natural caffeine that is derived from green tea. Form comes in a variety of flavors like Screaming Freedom, grape Smash, blue Blitz, orange Fury, and perfect for those who put in the work. So if you're the guy who wakes up in the morning, gets in the work, gets a work out in, puts in a full day of work, and still gives it the row when they come home, you are a Form Energy guy. Form Energy we do the work. Back to this episode, you guys World Cup.
Speaker 1: Oh man, Spain, they looked good. Spain was taking I've never seen a soccer game like that. I feel like Spain was taking shots every every chance they had. They were just shooting at that goalie. I would have been mad at my team if I was that goalie. How many shots they had.
Speaker 2: At right, yeah, ay, twenty shots and Emliano Martinez he had like nine or ten saves, which is like a he had a gang of saves, but he was he was staying on his head and like his team was not helping him.
Speaker 1: I mean those saves were like him back the ball, but it would go in the air. It was like almost another shot. I mean he was doing this thing but still Spain, Oh my god.
Speaker 6: They Admittedly I only watched soccer once every four years when the World Cup comes on, but I was a fan and I thought it was electric from you know, from the group of four to the elimination rounds, like it was a lot of fun. It was really cool to see what's different is, you know, having the countries come together. You saw we talked about Norway after their wins doing the row and the stands, like it was just really cool to see. But yeah, I mean Spain looked great and now I felt like naturally as a casual, I gravitated toward like the Ronaldo's and the Messis Bape's, you know, but uh man, Messi was incredible too. I don't think like when he had and like I said, I forgive the terminology. When he had the ball, there was no one more accurate, like as far as like setting up his boys like around like when he had it when they played who did they beat England right down one? Nothing like he's just lobbing these things up with this left foot guy just heading in. I thought they had a chance at the end of yesterday's game as well. Whenever this airs, but it was fun to watch. I feel like I need to get into soccer a little bit more.
Speaker 3: But that's what happens, Like are you going to get into it? And now this season coming, that was like the best part. Yeah, Like I'm sitting I'm like.
Speaker 5: Well, now we can be on the football season. Because I tuned in, Like I didn't watch much of the World Cup, I tuned in. It was like the seventy five minute mark when I saw that it was zero zero and then I've just found myself like just root for Argentina to make it into.
Speaker 3: What is overtime or extra time?
Speaker 5: And then when they dropped the cat and was down to ten, I'm just root for on man, if they get into penalty kicks. Because the commentators they were kind of taking shots at Messi being like, oh, he's been like a no show all day, but they're like, if Argentina gets into penalty kicks. They seem like that's their strength because they weren't even getting around.
Speaker 1: The goal at Oha barely this, I mean barely.
Speaker 3: The stats are insane. I just pulled it up.
Speaker 9: Pass accuracy eight hundred and three passes.
Speaker 8: Till what was Argentina's like three hundred, right, yeah, four hundred sixty.
Speaker 9: And sixty eight possession and eleven shots on goal from Spain. Zero from Argentina that they have three shots.
Speaker 6: It all probably didn't come until the last ye four minutes or whatever it was where they had to.
Speaker 3: Argentina was right there too at the corner kicks and the free kicks.
Speaker 1: But then Rafters, Yeah, the best team one. I mean, Spain was the better team for sure. I mean, I think it brung so much awareness just because it was in America, you know what I mean. I think more people had eyes on it because it was in America. And I always watched the World Cup. I think I don't watch follow soccer like that, but like you, just like you said in the World Cup, I gotta watch it because I'm always rooming for the US, and this was like the first time US really gave us something. We was like we there, you know what, I mean, we're back because our women we all know, hands down best the best, but our dudes is slowly getting there. And that's what we want to see as Americans, as our dudes taking the World Cup, finally bringing the World Cup to the US and let us ship on everybody else.
Speaker 2: You know, you got you should become a soccer fans. Obviously you were talking about Norway with Early Holland. Yeah, you two are damn near spitting images of each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: My mom texted me, She's like, you're better looking than Early and and I was likes better then.
Speaker 6: I looked up his h his annual sour Mom. He's doing just fine, just doing.
Speaker 2: Just Oh yeah, soccer player like the Premier League they play Saturday mornings before the college football slate would kick ass.
Speaker 6: You guys should do have time to watch it A soccer, a football show, a football with a U football show.
Speaker 3: Football show at the list. No, I'm listen. I'm fired up that it's time to go. It's it's all eyes on fold, Yes, it is.
Speaker 5: It is like once I got over with I was, I was, I was bought in for the last fifteen thirty minutes of the of the World Cup Finals, but once it ended, I'm like, all right, now the world, now we can.
Speaker 3: Get the football we've been baking for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Clean take, clean take, that's my clean Yeah, sure shot Kevin's central folds.
Speaker 3: It's football, real football season, It's.
Speaker 1: Time, real football season.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It's like I'm sitting there yesterday and I'm even watching whatever the golf match was yesterday, the Open Open, the golf match. What was my man? I missed Ryan Fox? Ryan Fox.
Speaker 5: I saw him hit that hit that birdie on the last whole. I was like, oh ship, yeah, he just won on the last shot, and I was fired up for a second.
Speaker 3: I put what a shot? Hash that golf and then it's like and then I see it. I'm like, man, we need football, bro, we need him the worst way, Like this is the worst part of the year.
Speaker 6: Well you saw what I was doing on a Sunday yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you was mow. I was mowing grass. A lot of grass too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: When I say different, different type.
Speaker 1: Of grass, Delaney, but no, no, I mean I'm on that same grass. I was gonna take a video and send it to him to like of me more and the grass. After he said that, I'm like, damn, I should. I should do like my whole little setup, like you know, to walk away from the camera like somebody filming me. Bullshit. But I'm filming myself.
Speaker 3: With some Zach Bryant's you can see it now. You probably just out there walking in his yard on his farm and far you should do a video You'm on the grass I am.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do ah with the with the tractor, the bush hog. I'm gonna show you how it's done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you follow this guy who cuts Rick Ross's grass.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I saw that. Yeah, Man, that was crazy. Bro, that was crazy though. That was like one hundred and something acres.
Speaker 6: Man, He's got the machine that uses the air to blow you know that the emblems in the grass. Man, I'm telling you, when you man, I really wish you'd start cutting some grass because when you learn to strike, Yeah, there ain't nothing better.
Speaker 1: Brother. When I pull up and I see my grass, I'll be like, I can't believe in the.
Speaker 3: Hard way He'll make that zero turn a little bit too tight. Tear up.
Speaker 6: You got a three point turn. You gotta take it easy now since you move, you got a couple of acres, now, you know.
Speaker 3: I don't I have like an acre?
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Willie Boy ain't cutting the grass. Man, I'll cut it for you. It's just beneath you. Is that what you're saying. No, it's not beneath me. I just would rather just not cut the grass. It's crazy.
Speaker 5: Like I just sit there and I'm like, man, do I want to put time and to cut the grass? There's something I pay somebody Just cut my grass and then you could.
Speaker 3: But you're missing out on what it feels like to just It's just different, bro, when you cut grass, when you spend time out in nature, like psychologically, I think it speaks to each and every one of us.
Speaker 6: That's why they tell you to go out in the morning and ground stretching. That's why he says, I feel young. I feel young too. But you, on the other hand, you're like.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm getting old, Clay. Do you come up here every day here shop?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, And well that's bro.
Speaker 6: Too much concrete and substations and power lines. You need to get out there.
Speaker 3: I'm already behind them. There was leading my yard when I grew up where I grew up. Got to get you out to the problem.
Speaker 1: Hey, do y'all think we may get sick from having this cremation center. Probably. I'm just always wonder because they're just dead bodies going in the air.
Speaker 3: Were smelling? Is there a smoke? You see the smoke going up? Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 9: They have a charcoal grill outside of the building that they light whenever they are burning, so.
Speaker 3: That smell wood like barbecue. It just smells like barbie. I always say, I'm like, why do smell like barbecue? Y'all?
Speaker 1: Like bro, I'm like, I wouldn't smell like barbecue, Like I'll be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we get an air pure fire in here. I'm sure to figure it out.
Speaker 1: It's just particles flying.
Speaker 3: And how many acres you got? Close to two hundred and you cut them all? No? No, no, no, no, that's a bad question. That's a bad question.
Speaker 6: Like you can get a tractor and a bush hog and get after it, but as far as like with a finished mower, uh, that would be incredibly tough. You need you need to hire somebody out to do that. But I just do all the like the grass around our barn our dog, which is still several acres, I mean over ten acres, which takes me a few days. But like when you finish, then the grass is coming back somewhere else. Just constant. It's just constant. But I like it because it allows me to kind of, you know, get away.
Speaker 3: I just don't want to get some get some alone time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, yes, it's the I'm telling you, like you got to ride a mower.
Speaker 3: Listen like grass. Before I decided with this, though, I've also wrote on his E turn and I got in trouble for it.
Speaker 5: The dude that hired me to do it family friend of ours. He was like, I want you to cut this back. He's got a big farm too. He's like, I want you to cut this part right here. I want you to use a push mower. And then when he left, I went and found a Z turn in the garage. I was like, I'm just going to use this, and then he got upset with me. So I've written the Z turn like I've cut grass just enough to where it's like, hey, this ain't for Willy c.
Speaker 1: Well, you got to be on point because you got levels to it. Like I'm at a three. I keep minds out of three, what you keep yours at five? Five?
Speaker 6: I've done three, but sometimes there's a little stoup it keep it at five and then there sometimes you catch some rocks. You know, I'm too lazy sometimes to get up and get all the rocks.
Speaker 1: Five is healthy, Okay, Yeah, I'm a three. He looks better. Yeah, my front is a three. And then like I may switch it if it's a rocky area. He hit the little yeah, h lift the deck up. I love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm learning. It's good to hear you guys passionate about. It's all the time of the boys. See if we can get you, see, we can get you something.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a good vibe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, listen, I'll ride around on the Z turn. I'm just saying, like the weekly, the weekly consistency of mowing the yard.
Speaker 6: It's just but you got to teach your kids though, you know what I'm saying. You throw root on your lap or something like just for the days one time, lou collar you know, blue collar af.
Speaker 1: They love it though, I don't even know what it is about the kids getting on a zero turn.
Speaker 3: They just they just feel like they're on a goat cart or so. I guess you know, when that time comes, we can Yeah, I think your old man has been cutting the grass. You know since he's a wee little puff like this.
Speaker 1: Hey, you in your your dad probably been cutting grass.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I had to. I had to push my mother yard all the time. I'd get twenty bucks. Yeah that's what that's from my grandpa and my parents. They wouldn't give me ship.
Speaker 9: So yeah, hey, y'all got a tear talk here about some football.
Speaker 5: Oh what he before we got off the World Cup too. I gotta I gotta get y'all's opinion on Tom Brady beefing with Logan pol Oh man, real, well, I think it's.
Speaker 3: I don't like these responses.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest, man, I don't know. I just I hate seeing my boy TV twelve doing this.
Speaker 3: They're they're they're doing the fake beef thing I think it is. But we're leading, We're leading to something. Yeah, you don't know what it is. It's gonna be okay, Well that's what I'm I'm not watch Tom Brady.
Speaker 1: Your kids are gonna want to see it, No, they're not. I'm gonna want to see it. I don't like I believe what you're saying. I think it's gonna be a w W E like spin off. Them getting in the ring wrestling.
Speaker 3: I just don't see Tom Tommy b is like a w WE superstar. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I guess the regards in which it's my own problem. It's my own problem, my own the world that he lives in. In my brain, I just that's not my Tom Brady. But look, it's his life. It's not it's not up for my judgment. I'm just I hate. I hate to see it. I hate to see it. This is if he was like saying, say this was saint Tom Brady carried his career like Rob Gronkowski or Diego Pavia, like and he's just this quarterback and it's just on brand. You're like, oh, George Kittle, this would be like an arc that like, yeah, he was always gonna do something like this.
Speaker 1: Social media is so big right now. Social media is so big Tom Brady is. I just think he tapping in because like, if you don't tell me, this don't look like the Mike Tyson situation is.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, like, balls know what they're doing.
Speaker 1: You know what they're doing.
Speaker 3: Mike Tyson, it was a killer at seventy years Like, at seventy years old, I'm not too scared of Mike Tyson at seven. Well, yeah, but this isn't like I mean, I'm scared of him, but I mean he's seventy years old.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you put it promoting, I say, a real thing. Obviously, like they promoted it, set it up. They failed us. All I thought Mike Tyson is gonna win, but it ain't like Team Brady.
Speaker 3: He does at all, bro so that what bothers me.
Speaker 1: He doesn't. But Tom likes the generation that this social media stuff is in, and he's selling.
Speaker 6: His boys are now of the age where I'm sure they're probably watching this.
Speaker 3: He got no more time on his hand. I see him hanging out on yachts.
Speaker 1: You know, I know, freedom, I know, but it's like the ya, I don't know, I got you, I got yourself for everybody.
Speaker 6: I'm just I'm not even judging. I honestly feel like Tom Brady comes under because of who he is in an immense amount of scrutiny. So it's like man like he's honestly didn't even like to me, I don't even I don't even give it any I just I look at it and I go and I just move.
Speaker 5: You see what he's doing, like you see and you're like, okay, I understand, get.
Speaker 6: Allow me to have thoughts on it. It's just too I got these three kids, like football seasons coming up.
Speaker 3: He's just a fan, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's a great take, play man. I don't even know why to say be beating up Tom Brady. I like the Mike Tyson went better and.
Speaker 9: It said that AI has said that Delaney Walker could beat up Logan Paul Mike Tyson.
Speaker 3: And do you think that's because it's biased?
Speaker 9: Like you know it probably saw the IP address and it's like, oh, that's busting h Q.
Speaker 6: I was just thinking, like you known even one step further, you like, we'll put him up against Mike Tyson.
Speaker 3: See what it says.
Speaker 1: It said I beat It said I'll beat Mike. What if what if you ask rock Let's ask yeah, let's see what he says. What does Elon have it programmed to say?
Speaker 3: So you're you're going to tune into the w W. No, I'm not. I mean, I feel like this is my kids.
Speaker 5: I know, but it's what's gonna happen. We're gonna get outside the bus. He's gonna give us a real thought.
Speaker 6: I have my kids last year they were watching Monday Night Raw? Was it Monday Night Raw? Is that what it is like?
Speaker 3: I have my kid? Well, it's like once was over? Bro. I love it, Bro.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 6: I was a guest. I had a guest spot in w W with the rated Ar Superstar Edge. We won the Super Bowl, came out there the Rest Center out there in Green Bay. I had to come down there because the referee got knocked out and I had and.
Speaker 3: You you have like a you have an ore about you to where I can see that. I just don't see it.
Speaker 5: With Todd, he's got all this thing, He's got the you know, he just looks he looks for you. He carries himself like a business guy. It's all about success and the way he was with the Patriots. He goes in he's like he's an owner in the NFL. He's got his hands in so many things. He doesn't need to do this.
Speaker 1: But then why even do this? Why even get up there and get a do a face off? If you know that you got all this you got going on? Who who goes up and do a face off with Jake knowing that he's going to want some type of bullshit.
Speaker 3: That's logan that he's doing it.
Speaker 1: I mean logan, yeah, I mean they both the same, right, they both the same.
Speaker 9: Clay called it gronk win Fullson. I'm telling you I went full Tyson. Wow said street fight Tyson boxing Tyson, m m A rules Tyson Prime versus prime Tyson both current age still Tyson.
Speaker 1: They said his primes. We're not saying if you read the bottom currently at his current age in the question at Tyson's current age.
Speaker 3: Rocks talking crazy.
Speaker 1: Somebody telling me I will get slept? Who you wrote that ship? Because talking like that, that's like.
Speaker 3: The lady problem. All I wrote was up. That's all I wrote.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't trust nothing. Oh my god, Telly gets that's crazy. Computer used the word s because because out of y'all three, who would win in a fight? I got the Laney No, I'm not even a fighter. Maybe will wrestler because he wrestled wrestlers.
Speaker 6: Do you feel like wrest like if you get yeah? Even if is it something like riding a bike.
Speaker 3: About riding a bike, I don't know. I I guess like it's just like feeling the leverage, feeling the lean on everything, kind of knowing where to go with the grab no pause.
Speaker 1: It's because if you don't know how to get out of something you in trouble. Yeah, and my shoulder and your shoulders. If he get us in something nasty, we tapping. Probably.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like like against like just a casual person that doesn't understand wrestling. I would feel comfortable on the ground with everybody, but somebody that knows wrestling, Like I didn't do it that much for that long.
Speaker 3: I would have loved to have tussed around and felt Volkanovski that's right. You weren't here, yeah, oh yeah he was.
Speaker 1: That was fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Fighting nowadays, I don't know, man, I just ain't even in the mood to fight.
Speaker 6: Like he's just pulling knife out or something. Yeah, oh done? No, hell no, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I thought that's where he was going.
Speaker 6: Say nothing, I'm sorry, sorry, Okay.
Speaker 5: Like somebody showing up on the monitor right now, camp scatterbu like if he was doing this stuff with like in tom Spot, I can see camp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it looks good, looks healthy. No, you see that look healthy? Did you see the flip? It's because he over he did it so far it was bouncy. It wasn't like the floor was like.
Speaker 3: Hit the splits, you know, the where you can't do the splits and you do the mock split that. He looked good though. It's like my Camp scatterboy right there. That's peak camp. Yeah, he's health.
Speaker 5: People want to know if he's gonna be back on out, like he's back and you only need him for a good way.
Speaker 3: He's probably got about eight weeks on him.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm gonna tell you right now. John Harball did not.
Speaker 3: Oh you know, the front office like son of a bitch. Oh my god, they didn't draft him. That's right, they didn't draft him. No, all right, he looks good. He's ready to go. Yeah. Camp Scataboo is gonna be ridy Ho neighbors? Is he coming back?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 7: The last things they posted him he was limping a little, but he's coming Talking Aboutlik neighbor, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean sometimes you know.
Speaker 5: If they're full board with Melik neighbors. You got Camp Scataboo and Hardball, d Jackson's Darden, you're to the pass rushers. Giants might be nice in the East. In the East, okay, yeah, keep it in. I'm not taking to some shot at the Eagles. I'm just saying that the Giants, they're gonna be on the FS. You got a roster like that.
Speaker 3: Hey, they could be. They could be the dark horse still win the East this year.
Speaker 1: Who is offensive coordinator? Uh Ger ro Yes, Greg Roman? Yes, Oh yeah, he'll he's gonna he's gonna put some stuff together. For sure.
Speaker 3: You don't.
Speaker 7: I'll responsibly hammer the under on the on the Giants winter.
Speaker 5: Were they what is their win total? I mean if it's like four and a half, you responsibly hammer the under.
Speaker 1: Who the.
Speaker 3: Four and a half needs to stop taking hits? Yeah, that's that's what the.
Speaker 1: Game is getting in the game. He he type of motivators. He it's scary when he comes in a game. If you got somebody around him to like he can be Uh, it's seven and a half unfandable.
Speaker 3: When you're over and responsibly take the under. I'll responsibly take the under on that they lose. They I ain't gonna cap seven and a half what they finished last year fourth in the division.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 6: I think the the Commanders maybe because they would play all the fourth.
Speaker 1: They have Russ. I think they had the worst track they have Russ in the beginning and they wasn't winning.
Speaker 3: Unless you don't matter.
Speaker 5: They lost neighbors like and then they made the move they had Russell Wilson made the move to Jackson Dark camp scattered but just shatters as a leg.
Speaker 7: Dark got hurt a bunch of that too. Oh my god. Nah, But who are you saying? Like many schedule, but it's the NFL schedules look like that.
Speaker 1: You're right, you're right. I give you that. I'll give you that. I only see eight wins? Can they get eight? I don't see eight? How do you have the division? How do you have the division? Looking nfcs pretty weak? Like what what's your first? Second? Third?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, finishing Eagles, Commanders, Cowboys, Giants.
Speaker 3: Cowboys they got they got, you're too shot?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I mean, let me tell you something. The Cowboys are ify in that position. I don't know what we're gonna get. I don't know what kind of DAC we're gonna get.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get a good dak.
Speaker 1: You saw it, Yeah, yeah, I saw the the AI. I don't know. I want to see what type of dack see. I hate looking at these right now, looking I always got to look at a preseason game. I know, like, what the hell preseason game? Sometimes preseason game is gonna tell you what to do. When I saw that, when I saw the Seattle Seahawks preseason game, what did I say? I said, I'm riding Seattle Seahawks.
Speaker 3: Don't don't let them laugh, hey, don't let them laugh at you. Yes, I give it to Delaney. He comes out on top.
Speaker 5: But this methodology in what he's talking about, like, I gotta watch a preseason game to know how these teams are gonna turn out.
Speaker 1: I have to because I don't know what's going on. I'm not there looking at them. I'm not there every day watching them, so I can get I can't. I mean, it may take one or two precon game, like when the starters are playing right, and I just need to see that first. I'm not good like I can tell what kind of player they're gonna be.
Speaker 3: You started so last year and then you came on. I started in the best room we've ever seen. I started, Yes, I'll give you that. You know, we were halfway through and you were you were like far far at the bottom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then what did I do?
Speaker 3: You're right, came.
Speaker 7: Back one of the greatest runs ever. Uh, will finish last last year, I think right or that was was that in college? I think Clay finished last my first year.
Speaker 3: You know, I hit I hit the rookie wall late in the year. You know, money for a while. I do you think we have a fun structure going to That's what It's gonna be crazy, but it's gonna change the dynamic on how for the better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, win.
Speaker 3: We've been listening to the people we got, we got units getting involved, some lifelines being thrown out there.
Speaker 1: And not to give anything away, yes, coming in.
Speaker 6: Hey, you talk, you talk, you talk about seeing teams in the uh you know, in the preseason. Anything you want to announce for the show as far as what you got.
Speaker 3: Going on, is there is there an announcement?
Speaker 6: I just I thought, am I and the Boys are back? Now the boys are back. But I'm just talking about, like you know, you like to see teams before the season. Is there any are we holding off any? And now are you gonna see any teams this this training camp? Are you gonna are we.
Speaker 3: Just oh, yes, the training camp tour. We'll be hitting the road and we're going to We're going out West Rams, West Chargers, Raiders, in the Midwest squad with the Bears. Yeah, man, am staying at the Motel six down. Yeah, we see where a clump has. Clumb's traveling with us and we'll be somewhere.
Speaker 7: N spoiler, I'm actually not going on this trip. Okay, So the Motel six and you're flying commercials.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: You know what Clay meant when he said him in no, the Bear Stadium is possibly moving to.
Speaker 1: Him in Indiana, Indiana. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I thought it was happening. It's confirmed. Yeah, the new Bear Stadium will be in Indiana, Indiana.
Speaker 5: Dude, I hope when we're out with the Rams that's when Aaron Donald announces he's going to come back.
Speaker 1: I doubt he's coming back.
Speaker 3: Hey what Aaron Donald?
Speaker 6: He's not so I played played with him, and I thought one thing was interesting with Aaron in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 3: And he had said, like he was in like year eight or.
Speaker 1: Seven or something.
Speaker 6: He's like, nah, I'm uh, I'm like, you're gonna go to Pittsburgh when it's all said and done, like go to the Steers much like I had went to the Rams after my time with the Packers. And he's like, nah, man, he's like I'm gonna play like eighteen years and I'm done. And I'm like, no, you're not, Like you're getting twenty sacks a year, Like it's just not going to happen.
Speaker 3: And then he called his shot and did it.
Speaker 6: So but to come back at a retirement Delane, I don't know how it was for you, but like the thought of it, because I got a call, I took twenty twenty. I didn't play out a few opportunities. And then in training camp actually yeah, a RAMS reached out were like, hey, you want to come back, and I'm like, brother, to get back in the swing of things, like I just can't. I had moved on, I think more than anything, like emotionally and mentally onto this next aspect in life. So to go back two years later for ad like, that's wild if he can do it. So I didn't think he was going to do it, but the fact that he's there's footage of him training at the RAMS facility. I saw him with like Whitworth the other day doing the ice bucket challenge, like he's hanging around and he did when he posts his workouts, I mean, you're just like he's still stronger than everybody.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying. Like he was still about the grind even when he was done playing. But he like, yo to y'all, yell two are built different. Like he kept going, he kept.
Speaker 3: Grinding, Hey, we all built different. He hasn't discovered moving yet. Once he discuss Yeah, I'm telling you, do.
Speaker 1: You look at it as they get Miles Garrett, he like, hell, nah, I gotta come back. Like type of situation because if I'm Miles Garrett, I'm like, cause, stay your ass at home.
Speaker 3: Let me If you're Miles Garrett, you want Aaron Donald to stay as my team?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Miles Garrett's always been on a losing team. They gotta win, taking your Aaron Donald.
Speaker 5: If you have stayed in shape and you feel like you can go, and you've had a couple of years now to get emotionally, you know, compartmentalized away from the business aspect, the stress of it all, to where you're like you got some juices to come back, and you have a front office and the team that is welcoming you back with open arms whenever you want to, like, hey, here's what we'll take care of you in training camp, Like all you need to do you have Miles Garrett now? So it's not like it's he's not gonna be taking on the brunt to where hey, we need you to come save us.
Speaker 3: It's like, hey, come.
Speaker 6: George, you're asking him to not be the guy, Like, how are you gonna show back?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: Rolling and rush on third?
Speaker 6: Now you're gonna play sixty percent of the snap forty to sixty percent of the snaps. Like he's that guy mentally, like when I was there with him, Like the way he works out, the way he approaches the game.
Speaker 3: He's going to do that.
Speaker 6: That's gonna be hard to take a step back and be like, Okay, I'm going to this like having people talk about me as I'm not that guy anymore.
Speaker 3: Even though he might be.
Speaker 6: Let's just say he gets eight to ten sacks and as a Pro Bowl year, like he's always been that guy. That's that's the part whereas you know the mentality of an athlete, of an elite athlete, to switch that back on has got to be the hardest thing for him and us as fans, being like he needs to go out and get twenty sacks, like I think expectations are probably the last hurdle you know, because physically he obviously expectations for him for his own expectations of himself. I'm just speaking, you know, like, but if you're.
Speaker 1: A d like you're just you're playing with house money, you're right. But if you're playing with nothing, but he's a first ballot Hall of Famer. If he stays out right now you come back in you don't have the years. No, I know, but like, I get it, but I think this this voting shit is about to change a lot just because of Ad is.
Speaker 5: Arguably the greatest to do it. What as a pass rusher, Like when it I mean he when you're comparing to like Regie White, all right, who may No, I'm talking about Ad something.
Speaker 3: I get what you're saying. It's just like he's going to be a first battage.
Speaker 6: All I'm saying is, I know we're different athletes, but after having one year off and then getting that call and just being like damn like and he's openly talked about hate and training camp and just wanted to show up like he's got to get back in the swing of that. And I'm not saying he can't do it. I'm just speaking from a guy who's been in that situation where it's like they call you a year later, two years later, now two years and just being able to turn it back on. I feel like that's got to be the hardest thing to know, like because he doesn't know if he can do it. I'm sure in his head he probably believes you. But at the end of the day, like we talk about doubt creeping in, Like can he be that same guy? Maybe I'm just talking from.
Speaker 3: The yeah, because he kind of walked away. He walked away when he wanted to, Like he walked away, Like you're right, he could like being on top, like just he just made the decision himself done, Like yeah, I get it. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm different obviously when I was done, they hit me. I'm on the yacht like blowing in everything.
Speaker 3: Like I feel like if he was actually done and actually out of it, don't skip over that, Okay.
Speaker 5: If he was actually out of it, like we would just know that he has zero interest in returning. Yeah, yeah, yeah, he would say. Yeah, but he's truly, he's truly, he's truly in a spot where it's all on his terms.
Speaker 3: True, very true.
Speaker 5: I mean, and go make a to go make a Super Bowl run knowing you got Miles on the out side, not to mention young Brayden Fisk, Yeah, you got the quarterback, like you have the talent on offense. You have the head coach and Sean McVay like like they have an incredible relationship to.
Speaker 3: Where plays out. Plays out? Yeah, plays out. I think he's on him back. It's probably gonna be one of the NICs on bust.
Speaker 1: Did he announce his retirement? No, right, he never announced his retirement. He just you don't have to do that no more. You just walk away. A lot of players is doing that now, like they don't have to announce. You don't retirement, You just walk away from.
Speaker 3: Hey, clumb are where we at on potentially getting is there potentially getting tired in Vegas? Tom?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean not not at training camp, but Tom Brady that I'll just have to ask my guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tom Brady's in the works.
Speaker 6: You're shipping on him for living his life. He didn't want to come on the pod unless and delaying.
Speaker 3: Tom follows me. He only follows like one hundred fifty people. You know, you know you want to we need Tom. He about to unfollow, so he a we DM all the time. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: Quick break from the episode to lock in with Lucy, My go to Lucy Fret Flavor Espresso. Hands down. That bite and bursting pops up and gives you an orgasm in your mouth. It never gets old. I mostly use it to lock in if I need to focus, whether on a podcast, out and about with the boys, or need a little energy boost, That's what I reach for a pre workout, post workout, doesn't matter, it just works either way. These bad boys go up to twelve milligram, so if you need a little something with some more kick, they've got you covered. And the thing that I respect most about the boys is they're independently owned, proudly American made, not some big tobacco brand playing dress up. That matters, and Lucy is the only pouch doing long lasting, on demand flavor like this. Get twenty percent off your first order at Lucy dot Co. Slash bussing, use code busting, and here comes the fine print. Lucy products are only available for adults of legal age and every customer is age verified. Warning this product contained its nicotine, and nicotine is an addictive chemical. Shout out Lucy, lock in with Lucy and let's lock in the rest of this episode.
Speaker 1: Got where are we at?
Speaker 3: We're just rolling, We're just potting.
Speaker 1: Just like so now back to the time he did the flag football stuff right last year? Right, I loved it, So why would he not do this, like have a face.
Speaker 5: It's not like I loved how he slapped Logan loved because that was real, Like that was real beef. Now I feel like it's getting a little fabricated.
Speaker 3: Yes, definitely, because when he came out as an undertaker with the contacts in and everything else, I'm just like, ah, that's you ain't have to do that. You don't have to do that. Now stop let him talk you into doing shit like that.
Speaker 6: Maybe the Patriot way was just too much and he's just you know, going full circle. He's coming out of it and like just living his life.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 6: I mean, he won all them super Bowls. It worked, but like, you got to live your life.
Speaker 3: I want him to live his life just on your terms. No crazy boys.
Speaker 5: You can't you Like he could accept some counsel like I'm looking I'm looking at for his best interest.
Speaker 2: Oh, I see what's the difference between Like how would y'all feel if Peyton Manning did this, Oh, that.
Speaker 1: Would just be different.
Speaker 2: Would never It's like it's like the same thing, Like you see, you think of Peyton Manning and such a high regard, you think of Tom Brady such a high regard.
Speaker 3: Like, why is Tom Brady slapping Logan two?
Speaker 1: Different?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 1: I hate that argument. It's a it's different.
Speaker 7: But Peyton Manning is in every fun commercial He's doing always, He's always doing content. You can't say Peyton Manning does the same just because he's not slapping Logan Paul. Like, they're still both making content all the time, being in like funny things, trying to be in skits.
Speaker 3: He threw a football at a kid's face. Thank you.
Speaker 1: There you go that ian.
Speaker 7: Peyton Manning would love what Tom Brady and if he was given the opportunity, Peyton many would probably do something similar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he loves it. He's doing it because it makes him look better.
Speaker 7: He turns into a Manning Brady argument over over what I mean, dude.
Speaker 3: Brady ever hosted SNL. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Don't remember, but we all remember when Peyton did Yeah I record.
Speaker 3: Thank you Brady.
Speaker 7: We're not saying he's not the man. I'm sure his kids are like all Tom Brady.
Speaker 6: It was like two thousand and three, tom Brady the roast.
Speaker 1: I don't remember the roast that don't even look like Tom Brady. I'll keep it. I don't know who they're.
Speaker 3: Going to hot take your hot take.
Speaker 7: You guys brought up the flag football thing. It makes me think maybe it's not gonna be w w E. Maybe it's going to be some sort of flag football league that they're starting.
Speaker 1: Oh, been trying to start.
Speaker 7: Something like that, because I feel like w w E to me would be a little lame. I love Tom Brady, like I think he's the goat, but.
Speaker 3: He's just having fun. He's having fun.
Speaker 7: But if it's to promote like a flag football league or like collectibles or something, that's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: Because maybe because he threw the ball at him in the match, Yeah, so that was like I guess that was like the anger of him not like him throwing the ball at him and he never got his get back to them going on stage arguing and he slapped because he said something because Logan not gonna slap Tom the cleaner slap though, let me ask you this, inn's time Brady slaps you what are you gonna sign back? If we jokingly yeah, if he slapped me real, if he slapped me off some some just off some slapping ship. Now I'm on the I'm about to hose as old ass.
Speaker 3: Damn what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, I ain't gonna slap because because I don't, I would just hold him down. You know, I'm anna flip flop them and show him whether his real life look like.
Speaker 5: It's a clean takes extremely clean.
Speaker 3: We got a tear talk here, Yeah, here we go some tear talk from Luke.
Speaker 5: Luke Waldrop ninety nine fifty three hashtag tear talk on a scale of two to four, two to four, Clay, this one's for you. How excited are you fellas to watch some college ball? And who we think are some sleeper teams? Give me coach Golish and the Auburn Tigers side note, will put on a master class of manipulation with the fourth of July on foreign ground situation.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Luke. Your UH scale of two to four four.
Speaker 6: Oh for college college, I'm more about a three NFL. I'm a four college I am. You know, the first three weeks it's like good grief. You know these teams like like something like Missouri or you know.
Speaker 3: Some of these teams. Uh yeah, sorry, I was trying to think about direction.
Speaker 6: So I had this relationships budding and growing. But like, you know, USC Malma Mater is gonna play like Eastern Kentucky or something like that. Like, we got to get through the first three games until we get to you know, the meat and potatoes of the season.
Speaker 3: So let's get through. You're just thinking about USC. Do you do?
Speaker 5: You follow the entire landscape? But you got Clemson l s U week one? You got miss LSU.
Speaker 3: State week two?
Speaker 6: Oh that was that was week one? Last year Arch had a tough game. No, I will too into the big games. I will follow USC, but usually not until you know there's some pieces moving. Well I really hone in on it. We got San Jose State at USC.
Speaker 3: Wow, Okay, easy, y'all bet not lose.
Speaker 6: We got we got a Jordan Mayava. He's on the cover of n c A or can we even call it that? College football? We're rolling?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what is this the week? The week.
Speaker 1: Let's see Nebraska? Yeah, go to Nebraska schedule.
Speaker 3: Oh, you always got to do Nebraska. Ohio, the Bobcats. I'm just excited for all the football and college football to start.
Speaker 6: So mis is Michigan State again. You've got Ohio, North Dakota we'll.
Speaker 3: Be five and Dakota State.
Speaker 1: I mean, these first few games, y'all shouldn't lose to a high.
Speaker 3: They lost their quarterback, though they picked.
Speaker 6: Up another dude, we upgraded. Yeah, they picked up Olda is watching right now. We're so high on him last year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean we still went seven and five Polandry season. Bro, I'm talking they got a quarter back. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Mobile. It just reminded me of that blackout you guys have on s game. I know, because if Raila doesn't go down.
Speaker 1: That's part of the game.
Speaker 3: That is part of the game.
Speaker 6: But it was it was a good game, good atmosphere. You shouldn't released all those balloons, so it's gonna get into nature, Like, hey, what's the number one thing you find on your land as far as trash mine?
Speaker 1: Are those uh.
Speaker 3: Those big balloons? Not not not the latex ones but like celephant what's it called? Like you know, the ones where for birthdays or get well soon? The silver one? Find that more than anything mine is uh, but like old school ones.
Speaker 1: I find the old school the Cans, because you know, it's a lot of maskings working over there.
Speaker 6: You're you're I think what you're trying to say is that, like they work really hard and they need themselves. They drinking drink, they should clean up after themselves. If tattoos are real.
Speaker 1: Cool, I don't know, but I just it's on the side that, like, you know, when you drive, it's not on my property, but you know, in the shrubs, I just like, who the fuck threw all these beers outright? Could have been anybody, and I gotta pick them up. I mean, we do have a lot of white folks over there, ton, but I'm assuming it's the masks.
Speaker 3: Don't let her, but great selection on the beer, trying to enjoy life, crisp, clean taste.
Speaker 1: Yeah, blood man, I see it all the time.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, we're talking about we're talking about college ball. Let's go. Let's say this is a put your boy Riley straight up link Riley too. We just need to get our defense, That's what I'm saying. This a messag.
Speaker 6: I think we had another what was USC's uh, I'm gonna say draft class. What was their recruiting class? I don't want to say there at least what grade?
Speaker 1: What grade did they get?
Speaker 6: Well, what rank? I think they're like one, two three there, Lincolnton. Yeah, and we got we we took last year.
Speaker 5: I think that's what I feel like. It's a massive year for USC. Like if they don't make the college for a playoff, he could.
Speaker 7: Be also did get the greatest recruit name ever wide receiver, the number nineteen thirteen.
Speaker 5: Tough fifteen class. I feel like that's a year over year too. You guys get a good recruiting class. I feel like every year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I see Tennessee. I think it's gonna be wrong.
Speaker 6: It's just defense, defense, tough losses in Michigan last year, remember it came down to.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, well you guys, no, no, no, we.
Speaker 1: Were in it until the end.
Speaker 3: Michigan.
Speaker 6: We lost to Michigan at the Big House. I think they scored like we have you know we did. It was like a low scoring game, but they hit a huge two year Michigan.
Speaker 3: USC Michigan last year. Yo, last year, No, we lost USC Michigan. Michigan wanted the Big House. They hit two big runs and then knocked it in with like ten seconds left. We couldn't fail me right now, the USC beat Michigan at USC No, let's see you might be thinking of that game. Notre Dame thrash them right? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah see that that that that goes back to the declines. Who did we lose too early in the year? Keep keep going up to Illinois? That's an Illinois because that one was you guys were like, you guys control that game. A couple turnovers, like we came back, but I think we missed a two point. There's a game, Clay, you guys throttle Michigan. I think this is a this is beyond football that we're talking about right now. No, I remember it. I just must mixing up the teams.
Speaker 6: Yeah, now joining the Big Ten, it's you know, there's I'm not I'm used to state the Cougars more too.
Speaker 3: I was scared for a moment. I was like, oh fuck, I.
Speaker 9: Do you remember the grenade that was thrown about Lincoln Rhyme exactly?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, was there any validity to that? Were y'all pulling a prank on me or what was?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I believe that that was a rumor going around, okay with Lincoln Riley potentially being out or moving on from USC maybe Baylor, which blew my mind. You should hold Josh countable for that.
Speaker 5: I believe that that was really that. You know, there was some there were some talks going on, conversations being had.
Speaker 3: I don't know figured it out.
Speaker 5: But that's why I feel like it's a massive year for rinking Lincoln Riley at USC. Yeah, because they don't get if they don't sniff the college for a playoff, like he could be out there.
Speaker 3: It's tough, man, It's like you're four.
Speaker 6: I believe, Oh, I know this is he was there two years of klub and then now we're on this this might be your five because this is.
Speaker 1: Be rare shirted.
Speaker 6: Because that was no. That was Caleb's second year in the league. So if you had two with Caleb too, this is your five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your fifth season. Man, I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's kind of like with Penn State's coach last year, blanking on his name Franklin.
Speaker 3: Now I know. But it's like, bro, if you finished ten and two every year, like you know, you fire, have they been in there the last five years. I'm just talking about like in a playoff.
Speaker 1: No, in the last few years.
Speaker 3: You're right there, You're right, you're right there. Sure, and just stay on that and scroll down a little bit. He's talk about to play go down, Go down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, eleven, three, eight, five, seven and six, nine and four. I mean, yeah, he hadn't been in Franklin.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 6: I guess what I'm saying is, like Franklin was fired. At what point do you just like, you've got to celebrate the fact that you can do that in the Big Ten, stay on top of the conference, even if it's.
Speaker 5: Like celebrating what though, because James Franklin, we're talking multiple double d did you win seasons, you know, talking getting to the semi final playoff.
Speaker 3: Then he got canned kind of I hear you.
Speaker 6: I just think if you look at where s he was and then Lincoln Riley comes over like, yeah, they they've hit they they're just not quite there. I mean, yeah, it's it's a big year. They need to get to double digit wins. How many games are played now?
Speaker 1: Twelve thirteen, yeah, something like that, something like they expanding extra games being thrown in there. Some like.
Speaker 3: I was figuring they don't do well this year.
Speaker 1: Lincoln, that's just my that's my clean You're talking about going the claring You're gonna declare right, Declaire, Oh, I'm thinking of talking about I was just talking about the quarterback.
Speaker 3: Oh Ava, Well, I think this is his last year.
Speaker 5: I am excited to see Virginia Tech though, James Franklin Virginia Tech. I'm also excited to see it basically Oklahoma State this year for Coop. Yeah, Penn State's got an easy schedule.
Speaker 1: They got basically the entire Iowa State team too.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I think, yeah, I'm bullshowing on him doing well at Penn State because I think they got the cats like again, and they have a great schedule this year.
Speaker 2: I mean, I have some people, like I have connections I want to say to Penn State, and some of the guys are saying, like it's a lot looser now than it was with like Franklin, and like the coaches at Penn State were like, no, it's Penn State or nothing, Penn State or nothing, and like there was just like a certain code that they had to live by. But but now it's like Matt Campbell, it's like people are enjoying coming into work a little bit more and it's like more laid back and more fun, which is good to hear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean good to hear, and then if it doesn't go well, for sure would be fucking going in on that. Culture wise, he's having too much fun, too much fun, too loose over there, not the Penn State nitty lying away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is that a black lives question for me?
Speaker 3: No, it's bud light question.
Speaker 1: Could have went anyway, It could have went anywhere.
Speaker 5: You know, lady, You know people would do anything for a nice cold bud light b o Q the bud like question, what would the landy walker do anything for?
Speaker 1: What would I do anything for? I'm gonna have to say, honestly, I I want to be a billionaire. I'll do anything whatever for the wrap to be a billionaire.
Speaker 3: Why you want to be a billionaire so bad?
Speaker 1: I just want to take over the world.
Speaker 6: Now, would you do like altruistic things like Elon Musk try and set up a civilization on Mars?
Speaker 1: Or would you if I got it? If I got money like him, I'm gonna create all type of ship. But first you can take care of you give us your top but top three like definitely getting me a mega gap, gotta have a make.
Speaker 3: What they gotta do is take care of himself. You get the right headspace if you're gonna have all you know.
Speaker 1: But the first off, if I'm I'm gonna talk about taking care of the people, I'm gonna stop world hunger. Bro I'm gonna give everybody a siphing if I could to feed themselves and have medical take care of their medical right, that's gonna that's gonna going into because that's that's a big problem we have in America. And then uh, and then I'm I'm gonna build housing. I'm gonna build housing if that's on water, like because I've been seeing these floating houses, the houses that they're building in like and believe bolly like that that's giving people homes if we can do that in the United States, that was trying to end some of this homelessness. So I'll build housings if i can affordable housing. If it's not free, it's on me.
Speaker 3: If it's not free, it's on me. That's your tagline your list. Mega.
Speaker 5: Uh, what was the second one? Mega yacht World hunger and building houses on the water for the homeless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get him away from us as much as possible. You know, you're looking around. I'm joking that I'm a billionaire. I can't say what I want to even run for president. Like if I was bitter, I would definitely run the president too, Like straight up your running mate VP, I'll probably choose little confidence. I catch me and him in office together.
Speaker 3: We'll party, we'll party, going to represent create her own independent.
Speaker 2: I vote for you, Taylor going dependent. I don't even know what Taylor is. Taylor could be your campaign well.
Speaker 1: Taylor, like a Republican or Democrat, is the mule, though he could be like your campaign manager. Yeah, I give him that, the mule, the donkey. Yeah, I do it all.
Speaker 3: Maybe a right in between.
Speaker 1: No, I just say independent because I like a little bit of what the Republicans say. I like a little bit of what the Democrats say. So I'm gonna just be in the middle. Independent, Like if you fuck with that, and you when we can give you both each week. I know you all like this. You like this, We're gonna make that ship work.
Speaker 3: Campaign on it. It ain't free, it's on me.
Speaker 1: If it ain't free, it's on me. Like literally, I'm giving shit away. Stimulant checks, stimulant, how you saying talking everything you can think of?
Speaker 3: Yeah, line of duty for everybody, line of line for everybody.
Speaker 5: We got another tear talk here from per Augusta ad Augusta seven six two five days ago. Hashtag tear talk boys. Give me the three most nostalgic things growing up in the nineties y two k His was napsture and creating CD covers, printing them out and putting them, putting that sticker on, knowing you just created a fucking masterpiece of a set. I got burn CDs, definitely.
Speaker 1: I got too jim shorts under your jeans.
Speaker 3: Nostalgic.
Speaker 1: That's like, yeah, you can play ball anywhere you go. Like I'm getting into it, like let's do it. I was always on the grind and then recording this the ring tone off the TV, recording to rig though off the TV.
Speaker 6: When Halo, I think it was the original Halo came out and they had system link so you couldn't screenwatch anymore. Like our house was the house. Kids would come over with their Xbox. We'd set it up. There was just cables all going throughout the house. Or we'd be playing in four different rooms. You'd play multiplayers.
Speaker 1: Well, I was.
Speaker 3: That's rich ship you No, no, come on, you probably had some friends. We didn't have that kind of system. Yeah, but having the boys over just like, did you have a PlayStation.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna cap. I ain't let you have an in sixty out the games, but the homies can come in my house because I didn't want them to break into my house when I like went to go visit my grandma for like Thanksgiving or something. Yeah, yeah I didn't.
Speaker 3: You never had moments where say you you don't even need all the different rooms, but like in N sixty four and you got all four controllers plugged in. Yeah, Mario Golo seven, Marial car Yeah, yeah, no, I did that arial party and.
Speaker 1: My Asian homie house Ash Brothers. My Asian homie had that whole setup. Like I would go over to his house. You had to smoke cigarettes though, because that's the thing, you know, like you got smoking smoke. Yeah I didn't say.
Speaker 3: He said, Spider Man, just if you're playing in sixty four, you had to have.
Speaker 1: A sick But no, I did. I did that with the Asian homies. Like but at my house, I'm not even gonna cap. No.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel you. That is probably what I miss most about back in the day. Is having your boys over and you guys are all just video gaming together at the same house, same house, and even like the screen watching like it.
Speaker 3: I wasn't. I just felt like it was kind of part of it, especially when you're playing when you start early with double O seven, like it's impossible, not the screen watch, having everybody over, staying up late. I was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said, I went to your house and spend the night, Like my mom didn't let a lot of people come to our house and spend the night. That was like, no, no, you'd be at my house. Yeah, I'll probably be at my house.
Speaker 5: I remember I had this one adapter on the PlayStation tours you could get eight controllers. We'd be playing like WWF SmackDown, w W SmackDown and half all of them on there. We try to play like football stuff and it's a little too chaotic, but having the wrestling games with eight controllers going.
Speaker 9: Do you'all ever do that with the cardboard what I have pulled up for screenating? Do that with Halo too crazy? His crazy? But we would do it with like a pillow and a blanket, and we had duct taped the blanket onto the TV and so whoever's bottom screen was under the blanket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all was in the house a lot when y'all was kids, I mean being be a mix.
Speaker 3: Yeah for a day, for sure, that was outside I saw.
Speaker 5: But sleepovers like you end up in the house. Oh yeah, yeah yeah, sleepover it's a thing. But when you were young and you built forts with the boys, yeah remember that. Get all the blankets, pillows, stuff going on around the house. Make the biggest ford of all time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember. Did y'all ever put y'all pillows as pads and y'all shirts like and then play tagle football?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, game that used to play in the backyard with the football.
Speaker 3: Ours would be in the front yard. It'd be King of the Hill.
Speaker 1: Okay, what about you, delaney man, somebody got in trouble saying this, Oh who got in trouble? What they say? I want to say it was who got Yeah, so I called it that too. But we tackled a man with the ball. We did the same thing. Now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my mom would make me call smear the person. But then you get around.
Speaker 1: There, that's what it was called. What you just said, Oh, smear the person.
Speaker 3: Smear the person?
Speaker 1: Oh you good? Yeah, I thought you just.
Speaker 3: It wasn't me like you didn't you know the parents leave?
Speaker 1: Hey? Yeah, I mean that was the term everyone called it. That's why I like now that we can't even say it. It's just insane because I grew up saying that. Everyone grew up saying I even think kids in Oklahoma, when I, you know, met kids in Oklahoma, they called it that. Kids in Texas called it that. It's like, who who didn't call it?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: We are interrupting this episode to bring you Olli Pop. This is the one of their newest flavors, Raspberry Surbert. They also have a new flavor, BlackBerry Vanilla. Olli Pop is a new kind of soda that combines the classic soda taste with the benefits of a functional ingredient lend to support digestive health. Ollipop is reimagining soda with high fiber and low sugar. Get a free can of Ollipop when you buy any two cans of Ollipop in store, and we will pay you back for one. It works on any flavor at any retailer. You can go to Drinkollipop dot com, slash BWTB, or you can buy on Amazon. It is also available in the soda aisle with the chilled beverage section at thousands of retailers nationwide including Walmart and Target. You buy two cans of Ollipop, we will pay you.
Speaker 3: Back for one.
Speaker 5: Shout out Ollipop and definitely try their new flavors of BlackBerry vanilla.
Speaker 3: And raspberry sugar.
Speaker 5: And we are also brought to you by Again, we did not have an interview per Se this week, but we had On Clay and Delandy Walker these conversations and this show is brought to you by bud Light. Easy to drink, easy to enjoy. Bud Light has always brewed with four simple ingredients for a clean crisp taste and anything for that clean cristaste of bud Light. It is the official beer sponsor of the NFL, the NFL Draft UFC that is now on Paramount Plus and partners include Peyton, Anning, Baker, Mayfield, Post Malone, Bruce Buffer, Voice of the UFC, and several others. Stock up now on bud Light. Just had the www dot bud light dot com slash locator to find a store near you. Continue joining this conversation with the boys Killeene or Killeenie.
Speaker 3: Kalayan We would also be like King of the King of the Hill. You guys ever get on the hill and then you got to throw your boys down and wants to touch a sidewalker, get.
Speaker 1: Hit up the sidewalk out now we played in We played it in the streets too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, domination trampolines were crazy.
Speaker 1: Bro, did y'all ever play roof tag? Roof you had a flat roof? No, it'd be like you had to walk like.
Speaker 3: Y'all just run around on a roof playing tag.
Speaker 1: Playing tag, jumping from roof to roof. Have you missed boys? Roof tag? We were some were some gutter kids though, they like we was the dirty little kids running around like you know what I'm saying, throwing rocks at cars.
Speaker 5: And I remember playing a hide and go seek tag whatever you want to call it, like nighttime, and I was on a roof and I jumped off and fucking destroyed my ankle. Bro before you could really get hurt, right before the football season, like in high school. I think I was a freshman or sophomore, and dude, I was so scared to go home to my dad. My mom came just to check and I was like limping over and I was like, oh, yeah, I'm good. I'm gonna stay with my boy Nick Cross. At the time, I was like, I'm gonna stay over at Nick's house. And we were at Nick's house and I like had it elevated. We're trying to ice it and I couldn't sleep, And then I had to just pretend that I stepped in a hole like playing football, lied and everything, but I fucked my ankle up jumping off a roof trying to like run from somebody trying to tag me.
Speaker 1: Just just said, fuck it, I'm jumping off the roof.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you play Hide and go Seek dark we call it Hide and go Seek dark tag. But how how high was the dark pag nighttime? Somebody goes you know, they do the whole count thing. You going high. Then they got to tag you to get out, I.
Speaker 1: Know, But how high was the roof for you to just say, I'm not gonna get tagged. I'm gonna just jump off this three story roof.
Speaker 3: It wasn't three stories.
Speaker 5: But you know, when you're young and there's almost like a level of like I feel like you just can't get hurt.
Speaker 3: I can land it. Yeah, Like now you get on a roovern.
Speaker 5: Your standing, Like, yeah, I'm gonna fuck myself up. But when you're young, you just think you're superman. Yeah, like you're just not gonna get hurt. I'm gonna jump off this roof laying on the ground, I'll be good to go.
Speaker 1: You didn't roll when you hit the ground. All hit the ground and cracked and fell to it. Why you didn't roll? You're supposed to hit the ground roll.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I should have probably rolled. Hey, here's a good hashag teas especially for you, Clay being a being a youth coach, hashtag teer talk. We have some eighth grade football starting up in a few weeks. This comes from Wrigley twenty one on X What is the best football drill to get the boys going?
Speaker 3: You're thinking bowling the ring? Right?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, no ring around the Rosie dumb coach Doug Dug Goose.
Speaker 6: These are these clips I see on the internet where he's you know, that's not it anymore. But I'm assuming this is tackle football eighth grade? Are we past the whole I get to know your teammates type deal? Because I'm not, because that's what I teach my flag football kids. I'm like, hey, boys, football is the ultimate team game. This boy he needs to hand it off to him in order to hint. And so we get to know each other, say what's your name.
Speaker 3: How old are you? What school do you go to? And then they got to learn each other's names. But I'm assuming we're past that. Here he says football drill.
Speaker 8: I'm thinking like high school, when coach says we're doing this drill, everybody's kind of hype you're doing it.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna say, like it's so position specific, Like my nephew is going to be a sophomore in high school and he plays outside linebacker as well, And I'm like, do these do these couple of drills?
Speaker 1: One of them?
Speaker 6: If let's just start, let's just make it about my position outside linebacker. You know the giant ring they throw down, learning how to bang your body and one foot in front of the other, not trying and run too fast, like you know you're running around. You put one foot in front of the other. Then you start getting your hands ready, quick feet. I think ladder drills are real important. I don't think it has to be hitting quite yet. And then uh a technique called the Cobra technique that Kevin Green taught me though, as far as had to stun tight ends, get your hands inside crown of your head is just elevating shit. But like I said, it's get a little too tighter. I don't know if it's f eighth grade kids yet. I'm not there yet. I'm my first grader. I feel you we'll get there if I better answer.
Speaker 1: If I was coaching and I wanted to get the guys going right before practice on the drill, it's usually the duke drill because everyone can do the duke jail or the tackle and juke like so you can either be on defense or you can be on offense. Open field, like you line it up, you got what is it like ten to fifteen yards from yards? Then you start on one angle. He started on one angle. It's because it because it It just gets everyone going because it's like juke tackle. Everybody get a turn. Offensive lineman can do it with a defensive line and it just gives them the ability to have the ball in their hands. And then we always practiced. You just get practice juice stuff, getting everybody going, getting them for getting about like, yeah, I'm about to run y'all motherfuckers to the ground. So you do drills like that to get them like this is actually fun.
Speaker 3: So you need to hit drill with them to do that.
Speaker 6: At s C, we would I think we usc, we'd Pete Carroll, will we go out there. We do like special teams walk through, we go to stretch, we go through quick bags and go straight to nine on seven, straight to nine on seven for like fifteen. You know, it's like five ones, five to whatever it was. And they would set the tone for the rest of the day.
Speaker 3: Every now. Yeah, because I mean, you know it's all right offense.
Speaker 1: I can see why you don't like because we all know it's a run, y'all just coming down.
Speaker 5: As physical as possible. Yeah, One thing BO would do is you'd get out the board like you do board drills or Oklahoma to where you'd be engaged and who could push the dude pass the line to get everybody out. We did some fucking crazy drills growing up. I'm sure y'all did too, right, I can't remember, Like legitimately, it'd be we play ducked up goosey. It's like say, say in fourth grade, fifth grade, where you go around and say I got the ball. I go around duck, duck duck, pick somebody. You just sprint the opposite way and come around and collide all about.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. Obviously, that's not that's not that's not what you do anymore. But bulling the ring was always one in middle school, Like in eighth grade, we would have it set up to where it's like ten yards and it'd be like two on one and the guy, the one guy would have to get across the goal line and the two guys on defense could do anything they wanted to the one guy. I'm talking wrestle, hold them down, throw them Yeah, I mean, yeah, you don't do that everything we did.
Speaker 6: Like, since I'm not there yet as far as my kids age, like, I can't be even much help for this question. But yeah, a lot of this stuff we have to rethink what we did, especially.
Speaker 3: Because I don't even know. I don't even know because it was a different it was a different era.
Speaker 2: Do what, Oklahomas, Yeah, that's a good set to tone offense.
Speaker 3: Defensive lineman. Go you get a linebacker and the running back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I would encourage that today there's ways you can develop physicality, and I think, I think.
Speaker 5: But still like half line, you still encourage physicality and do like a half line.
Speaker 3: Drill half line as what do you mean half line? You have like the center guard tackle, then like a three technique and a five technique and then you have the back or back there kind of but eat a sea gap.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking eighth grade. We gotta teach technique on how to place head and and wrap up because, like you said, in like drills where you already in high school and it's just like we know you can hit, Like we're gonna we're gonna weave the We're gonna weave the people out Those are the type of drills that we're trying to weave the guys who really don't want to be out here.
Speaker 3: I can't make him quit. Yeah, Like will yo go against this? Yeah? The best kid, the monster, he got the neck roll in high school. You like, God damn, the new kid don't even not put in his butt, fucking pat.
Speaker 1: We got to help him. You know that's that ship is not cool, bro, I never liked that.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, but it is funny reminiscing on the bullshit.
Speaker 1: You know, I used to it. I watched this one girl came she farted when she got hit I was like, you had a girl. Yeah, and they we did that drill because he was like, get rid of her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she'd get rid of her. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The coach was like, get rid of it.
Speaker 3: I have a very similar similar story.
Speaker 7: We had what we called eye opener in high school and we had a girl who wanted to be on the team. So our coach, day one eye opener put our starting middle linebacker returning versus her as the running back, full speed at each other. He absolutely decleted her, and she took her helmet off and walked off the field.
Speaker 1: The same way. This girl quit too. The girl I yeah, parents came to watch her on her first day of practice and she quit. She quit because she farted. I'm sure you can't come back from that. Nah, you can't come back from farting. We all heard it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Bro, I was on I'd be on. My fifth and sixth grade team was the Panthers. If you had the seat on your chest, if you were voted a captain, like throughout the season, throughout the year, if you saw anybody walking, the captains had a free run nobody.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't know it.
Speaker 5: So say you're walking and you're just walking back to the line like me and the two other captains. We could just sprint at that moment in tee off on you what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they signed off on that. We were told and you did it. No.
Speaker 5: No, I'm like, I'm fifty six green. You don't know any different. You're just going off what the coaches are kind of telling you. That's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: No, that's crazy. That's crazy. We had this drill, he says, it's crazy.
Speaker 8: But I know you loved it because we had two kids that did it on our team too, and they love just decking people out of nowhere.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, yeah, I just love you. Just love hitting like an hitting drill. You hate y'all because it's like you're young and you like I love football, and you're bigger, faster, stronger, and you're I was good at it, and it's like anything you could do to hit, you were just down to do.
Speaker 1: I could tell you it was one of those bad kids because your old teeth gave me like bad vibes, one of those bad kids like the new the new teeth, like I said, but the old team is like Couz was eating candy every night, brushing his teeth. He was.
Speaker 3: He just grew up in the brass they I wonder how many kids there are out there, not kids.
Speaker 5: Like this was what was just at a premium the way they taught it was. Yeah, obviously it was fucked up.
Speaker 7: Grown drown adults in the world right now listening to this being like, I remember Will Compton used to level me at practice that. Yeah, ship, I would love If there's anyone in the world, please if you're hearing this.
Speaker 5: And you were one of them, My boy Nick Halleck quit after the first day because he just didn't he didn't like the physicality yet.
Speaker 3: Were y'all good at least? Yeah? We we were an undefeated season. I mean we were nice.
Speaker 1: That's what's up.
Speaker 3: I won the Heisman of the league, the running back. Yeah, I was running back linebacker.
Speaker 1: That's what's up.
Speaker 3: Just give me the ball.
Speaker 1: I ain't mad at you guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, would I teach that now? No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that's fucked up, like for real, Like, yeah, I know you're not even looking and some dude just come just to cleat you. It's like, how am I not fighting this guy?
Speaker 3: Right? Like, God damn, you.
Speaker 1: Walk into the back to the line you're right. You can say that, and I'm like, god, damn all right, I'm run. I mean like I was. I'm a team player. So if someone did that to me and said I was walking, I'll probably chop it up, like okay, he got me, he got me, Like I'm okay, I'm gonna run next time.
Speaker 5: But because you you gotta think probably you back then too, like you're just you're just brainwashed as a kid.
Speaker 1: You know, you're right. I was you as a kid. I was the bad bully kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, coach, you're looking at you like you my guy, Like, no, you're my god. Get the weak ones out of here. No, definitely, yeah, I'm that dude. I didn't hit the girl though, So if y'all think about it wasn't me. It was another guy. His name was Willie Lump.
Speaker 1: Lump. He left with that lump.
Speaker 3: But d you know a good hand placement, you.
Speaker 1: Know, hips, keep your head out of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how to hit the whole.
Speaker 9: What's an interesting fact maybe something like that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, like, what's one fun thing you did this summer? A lot of kids said swimming. One of the kids on our team got two new cats this uh off season. So like, you know, we would like to learn little things.
Speaker 3: About what you built.
Speaker 5: Some good camaraderie. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, that's a team, good place. Sooner, Yeah, I let my kids play for you.
Speaker 1: I met the guy who beat you, bro, he tells everybody bro.
Speaker 3: Seriously.
Speaker 1: I swear to god, I met him at the tight end you wild. I met him at tight.
Speaker 3: End you everybody's claimed the fame. They got to come up like.
Speaker 1: We beat and he said, hey, y'all should do a show at the park that I beat clay at. I came and told them. I'm like, he gave me a card and everything. He's like, it would be great.
Speaker 6: I said, hey, we we had our first moving up the first grade. So what's five v five now at seven on seven? Realistic? We got we got the squad lined up, had our first practice last Saturday. Coming forward all again. Baby, I'm just saying we're right. I don't need to talk guy, I'm just gonna come in each and every week. Let you know how it goes. A chip on your shoulder though always always a chip on my shoulder.
Speaker 1: He did say, you didn't play everybody, though he tried to. He tried to spend that at the end till he's like, I beat him. He didn't even play everybody. I was like, well did.
Speaker 6: I got Yeah. We talked about this. I got I got into a little you know that.
Speaker 3: Some of the parents weren't trying to win too too much. We talked about this.
Speaker 2: We were talking like ten to fifty minutes before the show, and he's like breaking down all these plays and I was giving him tips.
Speaker 6: And like me, bitch and I were talking black football seven seven on seven, just ball, ball is life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel you live it, breathe it. I get fired up.
Speaker 5: You guys, have you Here's a tear talk here from Klinger sixty two. Anyone watching new season Quarterback on Netflix.
Speaker 6: I saw a clip of Baker. He had gotten tackled, hurt his ankle. Some so and so was talking to him.
Speaker 1: That was C. J.
Speaker 3: Gardner Johnson. Yeah, yeah, he got up and talked. But no, I haven't watched it. I haven't watched any of those wide.
Speaker 1: Receiver recorded back.
Speaker 3: It's always cool, like even when they do the HBO hard Knocks, But once you start playing and you realize how much they know dramatize it with the soundtrack.
Speaker 6: And whatnot, it's a lot. I'm sure it's fun though, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: It's not a cup of tea.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to watch it. I haven't watched.
Speaker 5: I think the first episode was funny, like seeing the communications cam Ward and Brains fleeting, brains fleeting coach Callahan where he's like, Oh, don't worry, I'm not gonna take a sack, goes out there, takes a sack.
Speaker 1: Wait what Then you're hearing them talking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like they're they're showing the film like the exchange and everything else. Remember toward the end of the first game where Titans had drove down and there, I think it's right before halftime.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're only a forty five yard line. Then we took like a fifteen they have a field goal goal.
Speaker 5: Cam's like just talking to coach Callahan on site, like you ain't gotta worry, I'm not gonna take a sack out here and goes out, runs around, takes a sack, kicks of my field goal range.
Speaker 1: Why did they put that out on there though? Like that's the crazy stuff. I don't I would not.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people giving like the Titans and cam Wood flat because apparently it seemed like in one of the clips that I saw, seemed like they were like kind of baby and coddling him, like, hey, it's going to be all right, Like you're going.
Speaker 1: To be just just take the easy stuff. It's fine.
Speaker 3: Like you in the league quarterback. I don't like that. Everybody's kind of different.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well if you, but you look at like Sam Donald, you know, you know, I don't know. It's like if you come down too hard on a rookie, you can waiver. You know, their their confidence can be shot, right, So I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, it's the very first game. Yeah, yeah, it's that's hard to say.
Speaker 1: I'm not in that they can respond because I got to be a better teammate and like if I was a coach, because I was the type of teammate like I'll ship on you right then and there, like not knowing that your feelings may be hurt, but thinking that it will make you play better because I'm mad at you. You know what I'm saying. That's that was the thinking I had, and it's wrong.
Speaker 3: I guess that always wrong. I can say the occasion, you know, I guess it depends on your relationship with the guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I never really had good relationships. A lot of people.
Speaker 3: You had some good relationships.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, like you just teammates. I know, and I too. I joked because too, but we also, like you, we had a banter relationship. Yeah, like I knew I could play with him like that. I don't know if I would have ever did that to Taylor that day when Yo, you came in there and I was like, damn, you've been you've been lifting weights, Like, I don't know if I can do that to Taylor, like and you laugh at.
Speaker 5: Off because I would always bust the Landey's balls because he wouldn't practice during training camp. Yeah, he'd always kind of have like an injury or something something going on where it's like you you already know the deal you take on Sundays.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know. I tell people I've done, told people like I was known for, like, oh pull the hammy, maybe did it, but.
Speaker 3: They me did it. Could you imagine getting ready for training camp right now, like they're about to be in it? Oh hey, I saw the rookies already reported and yeah yes, while yeah, you just feel that heat out there.
Speaker 1: Boy, I couldn't even imagine it right now. I'm not even gonna lie to you.
Speaker 3: You'd be good, though you wouldn't have to practice.
Speaker 1: In training camp. They made me practice the first couple of weeks because they'll be like, hey, we just want everybody to see you out there. So I will go out there the first few weeks and then face make a few plays. Yeah, yeah, I'll be the first the first day signing because they know I'm not gonna be out there, so.
Speaker 3: Get the earrings of jewelry on sunglasses and ship.
Speaker 6: Give a nickname the Lady, not like the Mule, but you know they called me the mule out there too, like fans.
Speaker 1: Oh no, they just mister Walker on some respect, on some respect. I'm like, hey, don't call me that, especially if I thought you was like my age. I'm like, hell, we're the same age. They'd be like, oh, I'm sorry, Like that's disrespectful. Yeah, bro, we the same age. Calling me mister Walker you may be older than me, cause that'spectful to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's not right, bro, especially when I see some dude that you know he forty two but he looks sixty calling me mister.
Speaker 1: I'm like, it's to be respectful, but yeah, come on, you like that too.
Speaker 3: Nobody really calls me mister Matthews.
Speaker 1: I'm saying if they did, and then you and i'm your I'm were the same age.
Speaker 3: I would think they got something wrong.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Now, if you're a fan, he's trying to be different. I know when you're out there signing, hey, mister Matthews, I wouldn't stop him and tell him no. But no, I'm sure we've got to beating mister Matthews. And you're like, oh, he's just been respectful and he's got ten eight by ten, You're like, right the one You're like, hey, so who are these out there?
Speaker 1: Start doing the CMS?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you ever get the When did you start hitting the training camp regimen? Not practicing A mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Unfortunately, No, you had to go all the time every year.
Speaker 1: Heck no, I don't know.
Speaker 6: My first bro. I yeah, Now, my first year, I hurt my hamstring and I did you.
Speaker 3: No, I did.
Speaker 6: That's all the damn training going into OTAs and ever, and then uh, I hurt my hamstring and didn't come back to like oh man, I came back week four of training camp. When it was four weeks I had to play Vince young out here in Tennessee. In the last one, he went on like a nineteen play drive bro. I almost came off and quit, you know, it was that bad. I think he went all the way.
Speaker 1: Down to score.
Speaker 6: But that was my first year's training camp. Then my second year, I got hurt on like the fourth day hamstring.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 6: I didn't come back until that week of practice, which we saw those highlights against the Eagles.
Speaker 1: He so you missed, you missed.
Speaker 6: Oh Then my third year, No, the first two though, I missed, and then they just then.
Speaker 3: You were him. I mean, you know what I'm saying. I just yeah, I mean we just you know what it was load management? Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah get him the week one. I didn't have to figure. They took care of me. So you never had to really do a training can No.
Speaker 6: My first year two thousand and nine, I did, but I'm not sure when I got hurt, and that was two days. That was before the CBO the real maybe that was twenty ten, whatever it was where it was.
Speaker 1: Like you came in two thousand and nine, Yeah, yeah, you had the stafford that was you had the real day. Because I came in two thousand and six. It changed in twenty ten where we didn't have to day.
Speaker 6: Ay morning was like an hour forty five practice with shells on, with shoulder pads and helmet. Then you'd have like how many hours off. I'd run back, try and grab a forty five minute nap, get lunch. Then we'd come back two hours and fifty minute practice like down. You don't get out till seventy eight o'clock. Like as a rookie, you're studying the play. But I just remember just being in this like you just yeah, just wow. That's why they talk about year two. It's like you make such a you know, you just take off because you as long as your defensive coordinator old coordinator is the same.
Speaker 3: Really, you know it was wild. It was first two years.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just it was wild. And you can't see no matter if you're a first round pick or not, like you just fallow them. At least I fell in line, like I didn't want to roughle any feathers.
Speaker 3: No, I feel like everyone does.
Speaker 1: They fall in line until you become a star in they eyes you a star that they can't lose, so they don't wards for you.
Speaker 6: But I know later in my career when the first rounders came in. I think this is when stuff started changing. In college, it was like the respect level was crazy, like as far as you know, like I had guys who'd show up first rounder or now they just keep their mouth shut. They go to work and they earned that level of respect. Then it got to the point where these guys were showing up and you're just like.
Speaker 1: Thinking, they run the team. No, that's why I got to the way I got where I'll be like, fuck, don't talk to me till you make a fucking play on care you first round?
Speaker 3: Like I told, actually say this the guy. Yeah, I told Taylor.
Speaker 1: I saw him. I'm like, damn, you look bigger on TV because like I'm, I'm he And then he most me and I was like, fuck he got your respect. I got he got my respect. That Yeah, I know you're thinking of something.
Speaker 3: Important, Dog, it ain't important specifically skilled positions always skilled, always skill always. Yeah, it could be, but I'm not even thinking the first round. I'm thinking of just.
Speaker 1: Everybody in general. He's like new dudes coming in in general.
Speaker 6: Just like listen, I have my shortcomings too. I don't even put anybody out there.
Speaker 5: So when year three happits. Did you ever get on like, I'm curious to know this, dude. The coaches like bring you in and you kind of line out with a schedule.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 6: No, Mike McCarthy's you know, Pittsburgh hard ass, so like his you know, he had how he wanted to run camp and then you know, within the you talk with your position coach. Mam was Kevin Green at the time, and just you know, this is what we're gonna do, this, this and that.
Speaker 3: But it kind of you just kind of know that going to take care of you. And just my mindset wasn't that.
Speaker 6: It was just like rather than maybe doing you know this, okay, like you get your work in here and then you come out like you know what to expect. Yeah, you know, but it wasn't anything. It wasn't. It wasn't like I would sitting on the sideline with a backwards advisor or anything. And I always practice. I always had got my work in.
Speaker 3: It just wouldn't take all the rest.
Speaker 1: But honestly, like the competitive I feel like even sometimes when I didn't practice, I feel like going inside was harder than practicing. I sometimes I wanted to be outside because they will fucking condition you to.
Speaker 5: On the bike, and man, Ball, I'm like, shit, I think even though like thirty minutes, you're like fucked. I don't want to be injured anymore.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 1: I'll be like, can I go outside? They be like, man, they got you two days off. I'm like fuck that, Like I want to go outside, and they'd be like, nah, you can't. You got two days off and we already told the media. I'm like the fuck, so now I can't go outside and I'm literally like, be upset. Bro. When I had to do the condition when I wasn't hurt, like when you just they when they just gave you a break, it was conditioned twenty four to seven. When I was hurt, I'm in the training room, you know, getting treatment, but not hurt. That's the old me, man. That was that. That was that the ORMs was. That's when your boy was.
Speaker 3: On some ship.
Speaker 6: Before they started doing the testing, before you sat and got involved. I remember, Bro, every time I seen forty nine, I was like, vernon that you were an afterthought brother, And I don't even see that negatively, but it would just be like, was that guy? And Delaney was just like an ancillary piece where you like like we didn't game planning for him, but like somebody lined up like Era against Vernon, he would only block if you talk shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah I bocked every player, yeah Vernon.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Like with you, I'm like, I just gotta. You know you weren't gonna do anything extra, but just like, okay, I gotta. It's not like some punk who just wants.
Speaker 3: You can't just take a playoff. I was, I was, I can't like this.
Speaker 6: This the part like these are my years, like playing as a forty nine Ers when I think of these guys. We talked about this on the locker room before, but man, that offense was so good you guys were.
Speaker 1: And defense like your team was just crazy rolling.
Speaker 3: And when the forty nine ers came to town, Frank Gore, Bruce Miller.
Speaker 1: Was it Bruce Miller full bag.
Speaker 6: Alex Smith before Cap came in. I mean that other dude from Rutgers at right, Davis. Then you've got you potty like.
Speaker 1: I mean, we had we had a we had some doll but the battles was against green Bay, Like any time want to get green Bay, we like the yup, this ain't about to be an easy one. It's gonna go down to the last minute. And that's how we Certain teams were like, look, we're gonna we should beat them. Things were like, it's not gonna be easy. They look like we look like you know what I'm saying. We compare like they got the same type, body styles, same just attitude going to it was just fucking a shootout every time.
Speaker 3: We feel good, Fellas, how long we've been rolling? Two hours? I see a couple. What do you got to hear? Sharon?
Speaker 9: We got some round tables if we want to dive into it. We had some questions for you all. The first was if you had to let one guy on this podcast call plays for your team in the Super Bowl, who would it be and why so?
Speaker 3: If it's if it's me picking, I can't pick, I'm picking out of these two. Anybody on the bus right could pick anybody on the bus. Technically it does say on this podcast, anybody call plays.
Speaker 6: Both sides, offense and defense. I feel like I'm not qualified for offense.
Speaker 3: Offense would be harder, be a lot harder. Oh call plays.
Speaker 1: I'm not a play caller. I'm more of a position coach kind of guy.
Speaker 3: Well, I think we're all all of our qualifications is pretty niche.
Speaker 8: Maybe what about, like any of your non quarterback friends or teammates that you trust non quarterback?
Speaker 3: A great question. That is a great question. I thought, Well, not even on the show, but.
Speaker 5: Like, are you are you saying JP? Are you saying anybody or people that came through the bush?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, because you can say anybody, say anybody of my friends.
Speaker 6: I mean I probably say Randall cobp just because it's local. We still his boy my boy are in the same flag football team.
Speaker 3: Fact. I was just texting him the other day about route concepts, like should.
Speaker 1: We call him names?
Speaker 3: Should we call them numbers? Like, don't do both?
Speaker 6: Keep it one or the other. I'm like, well, what do we call a hitch? He's like, now, stay with me. That's called a nine stop. And I'm like, all right, So I feel like receivers would have a better understanding of you know, how all the pieces line up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got a good one. I have a good I think I have a good one too. Who's yours?
Speaker 1: Ben Jones?
Speaker 3: That's who I was thinking.
Speaker 1: That, Ben Jones. I damn he know football. He go to high school games to this day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and offensively. Yeah, he's a center, so he knows absolutely everything. Offensively, I feel like defense would be easier. You could be if you had to be, if you had to be vanilla somewhere, it would be defense.
Speaker 1: Because once y'all got like seven plays, no.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it's it's deeper than that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, what about Oh we're just picking anybody?
Speaker 5: Keickley would be great. But again, offensively, if you have Ben Jones, who would understand everything offensively, I feel like those would be more of the nuance how to call it everything else to where defensively it's to say it's important.
Speaker 3: But again, if you had the default of some coverages or blitzes that you would just know off the top of your head, I feel like Ben would be able to handle that more than Hey, what do we need to do offensively in this situation? For Greg Olsen, I would.
Speaker 1: Say Greg is a good one. Who's going to be the next head coach?
Speaker 3: I would say, yeah, Greg Olsen, gregligeable as hell?
Speaker 1: Yeah definitely.
Speaker 6: So I feel like offensive guys because they obviously have to especially route runners, like they have to know their offense. They have to know all the positions. Even I'm sure if they're not playing receiver and they have to understand defense level like okay, you got too high safeties or you know this, this and that. Yeah, they can break it down. I didn't be a good position. And you're also involved in the run game too. Yeah, as far as listening to the quarterback checks and whatnot.
Speaker 2: Would you all ever get into like high school coaching, like on the high school staff, That's what.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to do when them and everything. Yeah, have you shoot you shoot out a boy? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Even even in general, say I don't have any more kids, like I'd find my way into coaching at something.
Speaker 3: Build your high school, like your your high school staff, your head coach. If I'm in Nashville, yeah, we're gonna have to give the Laney's kids from n I to get them over here. I would just a lot of the fellows. It's local.
Speaker 6: Like I said, Taylor, well we got so you talk about Ben Jones, you know who. He's at the same school as us, and he was coaching flag football. He was in the junior kindergarten, were in kindergarten last year. Him and j R. Sweezeye you remember Sweeze from Yeah, exactly so I'm like, we got there's some there's some ex athletes in the pipeline.
Speaker 3: There's some power around that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, high school, it is all kind of around the same within you know, one to two years, it's got to be a high school.
Speaker 9: What is the draw because it's so real, like there's so many ex athletes moving to Nashville.
Speaker 3: What what started that movement? Tax Yeah, just taxes.
Speaker 1: A lot of people are from here too that we don't really didn't realize was from the Tennessee area, not saying Nashville in general, but from the Tennessee area. And then they just made Nashville their home because when I.
Speaker 3: Was looking at with Tennessee and then it was close enough to go home, far enough to be away, you know, Nashville kind of riffs.
Speaker 1: What made you?
Speaker 6: Man, there was a lot going on in California at the time, so like I, I mean, was it code It was COVID. But like I, you know, I had the best of both worlds. I was living in the Midwest for in Green Bay for a while, and I was coming back California and then when I played for LA it was and I had three kids at the time too.
Speaker 3: It was like, yeah, whether it.
Speaker 6: Was education, politics, like vagrancy, you name it.
Speaker 3: I'm just like live.
Speaker 6: So my wife's like, I don't want to move anymore. But it was for the family. And then we looked all over the map and my brother had moved out here, my older brother had moved out here a few years probably, and we said, we're gonna go anywhere, let's be close to family.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: I think he moved for business reasons, being from La flying everywhere middle of the country, and also everything that the state represents a lot of you know, the thing I love about Tennessee as a lot of pride and state here, you know, priden country, pride and state. Like everybody's got each other's back.
Speaker 1: Love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was back in California for a wedding not too long ago, and it's like I wasn't even searching for it, but like everybody just they don't say hi to you, they don't look at you. They just like they just go about doing their thing. And maybe I was that way too, but now it's like out here you see somebody like like I hopped out the car and the.
Speaker 3: Gentleman was changing his last good morning, you know, just stuff like that. Anyway.
Speaker 1: I had to get used to that though. I remember moving on my people. I'm like, man, you know them like cause in California, we don't wave, we don't do that like you Like you said, people will stare at you like who the hell is that? Like in California you do that, here is like hey, And then I'm like, you know, the relatory something. Everyone does that just way back, so then they just can't custom I do it even when I'm driving on my on my street. Now, I waved through the window and they throw the way back. It just cuss.
Speaker 3: What about joggers? You see joggers in the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: You give them my neighborhood if you jogging over there, because I'm.
Speaker 3: You just said you were from Franklin.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about the dog Franklin, Yeah, Franklin. No joggers.
Speaker 3: Let's go, somebody's jogging in your block? And are you doing to who are you?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 3: Who? You know? What are you reaching for?
Speaker 1: Like stuff like that, cause it's like why you wouldn't be jogging over there, like yeah, you'd be running. No, it's not like a thing, you know what I'm saying. Figure out, It's not like a thing. Yeah, it's not a thing. You know, most of my neighbors wear overalls.
Speaker 3: And yeah you got law jogging something to be up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they like you crash your car somewhere, you like you stole something, you running from something.
Speaker 3: What if you just saw somebody with like headphones in, they're just on a jog. It's your neighbor.
Speaker 1: Oh if it was my neighbor, I'm gonna know. I know all the neighbors. I get to know your neighbors. You know the neighbors. Yeah, I know all my neighbors. So like, if it's the neighbor, Hey, neighbor, that's easy. But if you don't look like a neighbor, I ain't never seen you before.
Speaker 3: What if I'm jogging and I don't know you, Yeah, and I'm just running. I got the headphones in. You just like say, shirt off, jim shorts on, like a real just out. Yeah I'm out running. Look I take a look.
Speaker 1: I just see where you're jogging to. I'm gonna I'm gonna be that the Karens.
Speaker 3: That Karen.
Speaker 1: Ye do it will be that, Yeah, I would be. I'm gonna just see where you go. Everyone's allowed to say it.
Speaker 3: Let's take turns. He's going first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna watch where you're going. I'm not even gonna lie, I'm gonna see what what area you turn. It would just be odd. It's not that like like you know, you wouldn't be profiling. It would be more so just like what are you doing here with all That's no, it's it's just it's why would you be out there? As Allen would go up and say, something's off here. You know sidewalks. We have no sidewalks, so you're literally jogging on the street Like yeah, yeah, you get what I'm saying. So I feel you. Yeah, it's not like I know, I was just curious. My neighbors may find it weird. They may hit me like, hey, yeah, you see this dude jogging. Is that one of your friends? Like they're like that, Like everyone communicates, so like if something is happening on the block, I'm gonna know. You know what I'm saying, someone gonna shoot me in a text like, hey, did you see the jogger? I'm like, no, I didn't see him. Like that's how how they pay attention because that's unusual. Why are you jogging on the street.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm with you. I'm with you. It's great with it. In the show.
Speaker 6: We gotta get you some land, you gotta you gotta make a purchase, an acquisition so you can get a mower, you can look at joggers and with the stain, you know.
Speaker 3: Everything else else you can do with some lands.
Speaker 1: One day, kids a love. He ain't buying none right now after that purchase. So the city over here, yeah, because he could have. He could have went to Nebraska and really went nuts, could have went crazy.
Speaker 6: Why don't you get some acreage out there. There's a good foul hunting waterfowl in Nebraska.
Speaker 3: I just don't When will I go.
Speaker 1: Out for the boys there?
Speaker 3: Well, just just lease it out for some ag usage and then we go out there and hunt it. True, that's what people doing right now. They just lease it out. You can build, I mean when you go back and then in the stadium after you because you lost the world dominance really see stadium Memorial?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, what's the name of the stadium now, Memorial? That's it?
Speaker 3: Memorial Stadium.
Speaker 1: Who's it after?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What's the memorial for?
Speaker 3: Before? I guess so everybody everybody? Is it a hospital called Memorial out there? I don't know. I kind of just saw the name on the stadium and then they called Memorial Stadium.
Speaker 1: It could be the hospital. Memorial Hospital donated the most money named it after them. That's how I usually work. Whoever donate the most money usually get the name that's on the damn stadium. That's why I want to be a billionaire, because every damn mister Walker stadium. Yeah, it would probably be Hubert Hubert Walker Stadium because that's like they won't even know that's me. That just sound like a stadium, a fucking great stadium.
Speaker 6: Bro, I bet you could. Where'd you go to Mount Sack out there in California? Yeah, you get changed fast.
Speaker 1: Well, they just someone just donated. You ain't seen a new stadium. Oh my god, this is incredible. Yeah, someone donated, like I want to say, at least eighty mil to the program. They got it eighty million, yes, bro Hold I'm talking. Looked like a D one college stadium. Because you know we have the U the US track me opening openings or whatever it's called.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what the relay whatever junior colleges out there in California like, or that's what JPP like there's some guys who have come out of there because whether it's I'm not sure how it's look.
Speaker 1: At that. It wasn't like that when I was there, Bro, that ship is insane, insane. I'm like, goddamn, why y'all couldn't have this, I mean everything you.
Speaker 3: Built it though, that's a during college. I thought you were talking high school for a second. No, that's a Durnk college. It's eighty million to a high school.
Speaker 1: That's pretty during college like stadium crazy is nice jumbo tron like at a juke o.
Speaker 6: Bro, I'm not sure how they're funded, but nobody's giving money back to It's like state funded or something.
Speaker 1: Money they may be in the other side looked just like that. On the other side, like that's crazy. When I went there, it was bleachers. Like you feel what I'm saying. It was like a high school stadium.
Speaker 3: You should donate, though, and get your name on it.
Speaker 1: They always asked me to don't Sharan, What is this question?
Speaker 3: Who is better at mowing Delaney Walker, Clay Matthews, Clay Matthews, And it's not particularly.
Speaker 6: Who Based on the available evidence from the locker room slash busting with the Boys, World. Clay has openly talked about loving outdoor work on his acres. He's got property and enjoys getting after with equipment. The boys roast him for having a tractor looks like a caboda. Oh no, we talked about that brand new This this is what we were talking about with Taylor. Maybe Taylor. Yeah, because the classic rich retired athlete energy talking about Taylor always the gear claims the lifestyle, but the meter barely moves still he has the tractor of the land and the self.
Speaker 3: Something is that Taylor? They talking about you? Well, it's saying me, but I don't have a tractor, so it ain't me. Why is coming after bro Taylor now as wild Anny Walker crickets on the mowing tractor front.
Speaker 1: That's a lie.
Speaker 3: We know, we know. It's a lot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you just need to talk about it more so in the algorithm.
Speaker 1: It'll pump you out. I don't funk with crunk grunk. What's what's what is it?
Speaker 3: Gro Gronk?
Speaker 1: I use Clyde? Is it called Clyde?
Speaker 3: Cde? No, he uses Clyde.
Speaker 9: I told I told Gronk. Is that delaneys a ton actually alight?
Speaker 1: New Intel accepted the lady walker moses time leaves the driveway. Oh, they're saying, yours barely leave the driveway. Now I see it at the bottom. MU said, bo I.
Speaker 3: Got like a hundred, so that the internet's got it all mixed up. And get rid of the crown this ship. Yeah, get rid of it. Get you all on the off one day.
Speaker 1: We should. Yeah, we actually do it more off for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can do that. I'm talking about busting pay for it and we do it. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. We can do that. Okay, did you guys using your equipment?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we and bring it to my house.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I give us like ease. I got one acre little track, cannap it out and who.
Speaker 1: I got a split? I got him split. So I have a one acres right here and then a one acre. SI, we can see who got the best cut. Who got the best cut.
Speaker 5: Let's get out of here by subscribe rate five stars, lead comments, Big Hugs, Tiny Kisses Were Out.
Speaker 10: Must be twenty one plus and present in select states for Kansas in affiliation with Kansas Star Casino, or eighteen plus and present in DC. First online Real money wager only five dollars first deposit required. Bonus issued as non withdrawable bonus bets, which expires seven days after receipt. Restrictions apply see terms at sportsbook dot FanDuel dot com. Gambling problem call one eight hundred gambler or visit FanDuel dot com slash RG call one eight eight eight seven eight nine seventy seven seventy seven, or visit CCPG dot org slash chat in Connecticut, or visit nd Gambling help dot org in Maryland.
Speaker 1: Hope is here.
Speaker 10: Visit gambling helplinem dot org or call eight hundred three two seven fifty fifty for twenty four seven support in Massachusetts, or call one eight seven seven eight Hope, n y or text hope and Why in New York