Speaker 1: Here's Jacob again.
Speaker 2: Kabaray it I know it, okay, cabaragoya c A B A R A g o y Aarya.
Speaker 3: Is spelled k A B A R A g o all.
Speaker 4: Not everybody can be a spelling be champ.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, most Americans have trouble spelling the most basic words. And I know that because the trend is going viral of people sharing the most common words that Americans say that they can never spell correctly. So we'll go over it now so you don't have to fill alone when you're trying to send in a work email today and have to use AI to help spell the word HEMORRHOIDO, why are.
Speaker 4: You putting that in the work email? I don't remember. That's why you're calling in sick. I'm not sure, but you want to make sure you spell it right.
Speaker 5: I've got two that trouble me to my core, and I'm hoping they're on the list so I don't feel alone.
Speaker 3: Hemorrhoid is on the list of one of the hardest words for Americans to spell, is it?
Speaker 1: Why are we spelling it a lot?
Speaker 3: I think with the food we eat in this country, absolutely does anybody know how to spell it in the room.
Speaker 6: I can try emorroid, hemorrhoid h E M R h o I D.
Speaker 1: There's not an H in it.
Speaker 4: H E M r o I d hem royd. No, that's not right. H m m no spell it h G M O r r h o I d H.
Speaker 6: Yeah, why there was an H.
Speaker 1: When you say it like that.
Speaker 3: There's a trend going viral of Americans sharing the most basic words that are hard for them to spell. Definitely is on the list one that I always have to something like what is definitely?
Speaker 4: Why is it so hard for me to spell that one?
Speaker 3: But every single time I try to spell definitely, I have to use I have to google it.
Speaker 6: You definitely have to google it my phone and my email like already know to correct it immediately.
Speaker 1: I go D E F and it goes. It's done, so that you.
Speaker 4: Don't have to let me save you the embarrassment.
Speaker 3: Another basic word that Americans say is very hard for them to spell necessary.
Speaker 1: It's because the C and the S the season the Victoria.
Speaker 4: Can you spell necessary n.
Speaker 6: E C E S s airly A r I l o I.
Speaker 4: The word was necessary? So she's like C O M P O T e R. The word wasn't computer. You started to get it right, but then I'm not really sure because.
Speaker 3: Another common word that Americans say they have trouble spelling recet.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, on the list.
Speaker 3: Really that's a tough one because the whole eye before E except after C.
Speaker 4: Rule.
Speaker 1: So then there is an eye before C I E P T no.
Speaker 4: No I for C except after C. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Wonder why people say English is a hard language to learn, Yeah, if you were going to catch it. Embarrass is another word that is hard for people to spell.
Speaker 1: I could see that because the two m's and two b's and.
Speaker 4: Two because of what, Victoria, Isn't there two ms, two b's or two rs? You tell me, do you know how to spell it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: I use Google E M M B M B.
Speaker 4: A r R hook it on phonics? What hooked on phonics? You already got it wrong.
Speaker 3: I was selling E M B A R R A S S so one M, but I was going to put two.
Speaker 4: Ms in it as well, right, just kind of feels natural to put two ms in it.
Speaker 1: Not really, but that's okay.
Speaker 4: Still written for my words, none of yours. My words have made it. That's one of your words. Restaurant.
Speaker 3: Restaurant is on the list of some of the most basic words that people have to sell.
Speaker 1: You just need to say it right. It's rest our rant.
Speaker 3: That is a tough one, though, because the au yeah, R E S T A U.
Speaker 5: R A N T what Yep, that's it, okay.
Speaker 3: Diarrhea is the number two words smartist words for Americans to spell this I.
Speaker 6: Understand this is a tough one, and hemorrhoid man both of those because they got those h's in there.
Speaker 3: Diarrhea is one that I never can spell right either, and I'm constantly typing it.
Speaker 4: For some reason. I've noticed I'm type of diarrhea a lot.
Speaker 1: I don't think I want to ask you why.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like way too much.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I'm typing diarrhea so much, but I can't tell you how many times in a week alone.
Speaker 4: I'm like, God, why can I never remember on a spell?
Speaker 6: I'm just had to look it up yesterday in sentences?
Speaker 1: Are you just trying to.
Speaker 4: I'm just talking about diarrhea a bunch.
Speaker 1: I guess interesting that has an H in two rs, Yes.
Speaker 4: Says you off it does It's d I A R R H e A. A lot of H is near the booty words.
Speaker 3: The number one basic word that Americans say it is hard for them to spell every single time that come against it is maintenance.
Speaker 1: I can see that.
Speaker 5: I can do that. You do it, brad m A I n T E N. And this is where it gets tricky. You going e n C E maintenance. Maintenance is wrong.
Speaker 4: It's I didn't.
Speaker 1: I was like, shoot, is it an earn A?
Speaker 4: I should have shut my mouth.
Speaker 1: Maintenance.
Speaker 4: Alcohol is also on the list. We're all too drunk.