Speaker 1: Welcome back, guys, come.
Speaker 2: Back so long.
Speaker 3: It feels weird being right directly in front of the camera like this because I'm.
Speaker 4: Just staring down the lens. I'm looking you in your eyes. You're not alone. I see you. This is Josiah.
Speaker 2: If anybody our first guest in the new set, Hey, it's only right. It's a movie. It's a movie.
Speaker 1: I'm the only one that could get on such short notice.
Speaker 4: He's the only free person we could get on set.
Speaker 1: Also, Drew, I'm sorry, but the whole episode, I'm gonna be looking at myself in that dvy, right, and you're welcome it.
Speaker 3: Half the time when we're doing an episode and I'm looking at d I'm looking past him, and I'm looking at myself because I'm making sure my side.
Speaker 2: That's typical for me. I'm used to being looked through, not seen, not cared for. Really, So if you have some gifts for you, oh, I think you're gonna really like it.
Speaker 3: I have a feeling this is gonna make me laugh. It will make you laugh even Oh my god, guys, we got gifts.
Speaker 2: We got gifts from TMG. Are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 4: Wait? Wait, wait, wait.
Speaker 2: I'm literally about to throw up.
Speaker 4: Oh wait yeah, wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.
Speaker 2: Wait no, y'alls so hard to open.
Speaker 4: No these okay, I got really scared Cape recorder. I was like, fuck, I have back, Like I don't have this. This is awesome, and I'm gonna t.
Speaker 2: I'm like literally shaking holy ship.
Speaker 4: I actually can't believe that this is perfect because we're going to Texas.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wait, we need to explain.
Speaker 3: So me and Drew are obsessed with teenage engineer and we've been like telling the TMG team that we really want this, even though it is like ludicrous and it's like the most ridiculous ask ever. It's literally two bitches who get like a team behind them, and we're like, just give me the jet, Like, give me the jet, this is our equivalent.
Speaker 4: And we just got the jet, y'all, but no emissions.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, Thank you got so much.
Speaker 4: It's actually awesome.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I needed this. You have no idea how much I needed this right now?
Speaker 2: Oh god, wow, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: This is actually awesome. I thought it was going to be something really stupid.
Speaker 1: They have been talking about these microphones.
Speaker 2: I'm not joking, y'all. I've even emailed them asking for them because they were sold out. When I wanted to buy them, they didn't get a respond from Belgium, really really Belgium. Wowow, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this is perfect because we're going to Texas so we can like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, my god, thank.
Speaker 4: You so much.
Speaker 2: This is this is actually lit. I trying to open it.
Speaker 3: They make them like actually impossible to open. When I got my tape recorder, like it took me so long to learn how.
Speaker 4: To open it. Now but I'm like, I'm really well versed in teenage engineer.
Speaker 2: Because I actually have so much suff I have an OP one.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you guys so much. I actually can't believe this. Damn, this is awesome.
Speaker 2: Damn I can't even get it.
Speaker 3: Also, what's cool is this big plastic acrilla case is going to be here eighteen hundred years after I die and they're going to be like, what the fuck.
Speaker 2: Was in this?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Teenage?
Speaker 4: And did y'all get for Josiah?
Speaker 1: My gift is the wrapping paper? Paper? Okay, for you guys, paper is my kink?
Speaker 2: Oh are my.
Speaker 4: My friend?
Speaker 2: You hate that? Okay? So thank you? Yeah, thank y'all Okay to start this episode after the beautiful gift giving, I just wanted to start by saying, I don't know if this is something weird or something that I only do, or if this is something that all men do, which I'm pretty sure Josiah and Kay are part of this. But I haven't been wiping my ass for like fifteen days and it's actually been like super sick because like it's easier, it saves money on toilet paper. Also, I don't do this at all. Okay, well Kai does, so you have three.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're rejoicing that you have a similarity with Kai when it comes to hygiene.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's that's my boy. And after fifteen days, you just get to peel it off like a little scab.
Speaker 4: That's the billbo Wait, how is poop still? Okay?
Speaker 2: No, we can't do this, Yeah, we can't.
Speaker 5: Look it looks like a piece of calamari at the end. Here's the thing, guys, really quick, if anybody's interested in doing this process, don't just go straight into it. Go from wiping to just dabbing or slash putting pushing it back in so then you can go cold turkey pushing it back in just check the subreddit. What's up?
Speaker 4: Are you full of poop? Oh?
Speaker 2: Wait, that reminds me of the phono when twins get this little belly that means they have a turd in the chamber.
Speaker 3: I wish, like, have you ever seen Drew post like a meme to his story on his meme account and be like, y'all were going viral?
Speaker 4: Like, have you ever witnessed?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I don't, Well, he does that all the time. Anytime a meme on his meme ca page gets like.
Speaker 2: Me, cage, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Because your mome' say just so crazy they need to be locked up the hate.
Speaker 3: Actually, but anytime a post gets like literally eight likes, Drew will post it to a story and be like.
Speaker 4: Y'all, we're going viral, We're going viral.
Speaker 3: And then I was curious because I was like, wait, we need to go through your archive of your stories to see how often you said that. His only stories on his meme page are him reposting his own things saying we're coming viral?
Speaker 1: Did I actually do know what you're talking about now? Because Drew since like fucking twenty eighteen, has been showing me his page and when a meme gets more than three likes.
Speaker 2: He's like, dude, it's like blowing up. We're cooking. We're cooking, I'm cooking. Well, there's only like sixty nine sixty nine followers on, so are on that laugh?
Speaker 4: It's like the craziest thing. What the fake laugh he just did?
Speaker 1: That was just side you know, that just came out of it.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I do not watch the new season of Drag Race All Stars. It is so brought ran horrible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like when they're mean, Like I want to see.
Speaker 1: There's no steaks on the season. No one can go home, no one's winning with.
Speaker 4: Everybody against red meat.
Speaker 1: Now damn, Oh there's no steaks.
Speaker 2: Damn. That's damn.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: The other day, when it was a full moon, me Andrew stood in our backyard and stared up at the moon because we're crazy people, and we were just.
Speaker 2: Saying, oh yeah, and I said, I want to let go of all the toxic and bad things in my life. And what did you say?
Speaker 3: I said, I might not make it through my sleep, I might disappear in my sleep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I told them to take it back because I wanted to live.
Speaker 2: When there's a full moon, you release, you release all the things you don't want in your life. And when oh no, no, when there's a yeah yeah, when there's a full moon, you release. When there's a no moon, you speak the things you want into your life. Since it's a new you're born and new, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: I was trying to flip off jo side because I'm fucking pissed off at him, and I think everyone here knows why.
Speaker 4: Oh, because Josi's Drew's boyfriend.
Speaker 5: Yes, Joe size Drew's boyfriend, and you brought him on the podcast and now you're rubbing What is this that makes me feel?
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about this on the podcast number, so you can't even be mad.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not, No, I not, no, I not. That's my response to I have you got my help? This is unacceptable.
Speaker 1: I really wanted to come today dressed as super nanny, like super bad like Zach. We literally were contemplating at one am last night, texting you saying like, can you get a supernanny outfit for tomorrow? Oh my god, that babies are going to be crazy.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly they really are. They're gonna come out skinny as fun like the Zekea virus. Babies with the shrinking heads. Does that affect men? Though? What?
Speaker 1: I think that disease is only for the girls.
Speaker 2: What Zeka, I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's real. That sounds like something you just made up.
Speaker 2: No, Zeica is a very real thing, you get.
Speaker 3: I know, Zica's real girl. I've like my life is a movie. I'm always in the airports and stuff. So I remember when they had it.
Speaker 1: Oh, and you have zeca virus?
Speaker 3: Well had Oh I got rid of it. I got past it. But yeah, I know that it's a real thing. But Josie is trying to claim that if a man had zekea virus like it would it'd be like HPV like you just like it wouldn't be a thing for.
Speaker 1: Wait, the TV network hp No, that's HGTV, oh MTV, Like I don't think any what's the oh the hbos oh?
Speaker 3: Three people who just spend all their time together watching TV like that's we literally get bad when Josie comes over to the house and somebody invites us out to a plane where like.
Speaker 4: Fuck, okay, well that's like throwing a rench in our plans.
Speaker 2: And the play for ordering wings stuff.
Speaker 1: And watching drag Race and playing Fortnite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Fortnite. The new season of Fortnite is so good. It's so good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, are you playing with bullshit they did to us last time?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: For real, why was it Greek mythology?
Speaker 4: Because the zodiacs and stuff, the zodiac signs and stuff.
Speaker 5: Actually there is.
Speaker 1: No astrology like it, Like, I don't even think that's.
Speaker 4: Y'all are on what I'm on?
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 3: Lithium is hitting right now.
Speaker 2: The new season is so fun. I could see how it would be horrible if you played alone, but with like a group of people, it is so good. It brought me back.
Speaker 3: Playing it alone actually makes me so fucking mad. And I played the other night and I got so close to a win, and then once I let my controller down, my hands were like cramped up, and it felt like it kind of felt like after I see your mom, Like that's how my hands felt.
Speaker 4: Oh, what's the other notes yet?
Speaker 2: Wait? What do you mean? Oh?
Speaker 4: My fingers were really cramped after I was playing four.
Speaker 2: I know what do you mean?
Speaker 4: But it just was reminding me. I don't know, like, why why are you prodding me?
Speaker 2: I want to know?
Speaker 4: Just say it just oh finger blasting your mother?
Speaker 1: Oh right, also which cameras recording, so I know which.
Speaker 2: One to look into that.
Speaker 5: I think it's this one.
Speaker 2: Is it that one?
Speaker 1: This is the main because there's three of them, Are you serious?
Speaker 2: One is that one?
Speaker 4: This one is the main one.
Speaker 2: This one is the main one. Wait, that one is yeah, the one with the time on it. I thought it was the one by Kai.
Speaker 5: This one.
Speaker 4: Oh, it is that one.
Speaker 2: It is one? Oh, it's that one. It's this one.
Speaker 5: Because this is I've been like.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm staring at you. I'm literally looking way.
Speaker 2: I see the type of person that you are. Wait, what were we talking about? The it makes you feel like what game were we playing where it was like, I don't know who I am. It's stupid, it's stupid.
Speaker 3: There's this fucking game that we went to a friend's house for game night, and there's this game that everybody is like a robot in the game and they all look the same and you just have to move your character around to figure out who you are in this crowd of like twenty robots. And it was the funniest game to play with a group of people because every two seconds somebody would be like, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know who I am I don't know who I am.
Speaker 3: It just sounded like a big existential party of like I lost myself.
Speaker 4: Who am I? I can't see myself?
Speaker 1: Oh dude, tell that joke, the ayahuasca joke.
Speaker 2: Which one show me to me? Please? Oh okay, so y'all know show it to me, Rachel. Y'all know show it to me, Rachel, please, Rachel show it to me. Well, when you could say show me to me, Rachel, and it's me after doing ayahuasca and Rachel's name is Rachel, Rachel's name is ayahuasca. Oh my god, I'm so fucking fried.
Speaker 3: I'm so maybe your name is Rachel. If you were like, show me to me, please, Rachel.
Speaker 2: Show me to me, please, Rachel. No, I'm asking Rachel to show me.
Speaker 4: Rachel is saying show you're speaking to yourself, like, show.
Speaker 2: Me to me, please. Rachel's God in this scenario, Okay, Rachel is Jesus. Yeah, okay. So to fill some time, I feel feel like I could talk about basketball if oh my god, you know.
Speaker 4: We don't we just started.
Speaker 1: We don't need like you and some other guy were talking about basketball yesterday when we were walking back to the car and it freaked me out so bad that I had to run up to Enya and Rain and be like, dude, they're talking about basketball and it's freaking me out.
Speaker 2: If you just don't get it, I really don't.
Speaker 4: I actually don't.
Speaker 3: When we were at that same game night before, we had to get there early because Drew wanted to watch the rest of the fucking game, so we had to go like an hour early to finish the game. And I felt the exact way an infant does when their mother is ignoring them and on TikTok while the baby is on the chest. I was just looking at the screen because it was something to look at.
Speaker 2: And I was like sitting on the couch, like on my knees, like rocking, like watching the game and oh my god, oh wow, you always gotta well that's my team, Like we're teammates at this point, Like I bought a jersey, like we're part of the squad. Kyrie and Luca Kyrie and Luca.
Speaker 4: You ain't him up. You're not a teammate, you're a fan.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Mark Cuban.
Speaker 1: Mark Cuban died yesterday.
Speaker 2: I know, yeah, fuck you.
Speaker 4: I would have seen that.
Speaker 2: I keep up.
Speaker 4: I would have seen that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so Kyrie and Luca best backcourt in the league right now, cooking Rudy Gobert, the efensive player of the Year. Yeah fucking right. That team was built to beat the Nuggets, and the Nuggets only the reigning champions, and the MAVs are going to sweep them unfortunately tonight, and it's gonna be very sad for him. And I'm so excited.
Speaker 5: I don't understand basketball or sports or anything, but I'm a good ass boyfriend and I fucking spoiled you and I take him to court side.
Speaker 2: Why you say ship like that, I'm a good ass. What do you mean the girls are fighting? You want a girl here?
Speaker 4: Lulu?
Speaker 1: Chocolate chocolate potato chicken?
Speaker 2: Okay, chocolate okay, knock knock? Who's there? Potato potato? Who potato chicken?
Speaker 4: This is like really like one of those episodes.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna watch back and be like, what the already mortified?
Speaker 1: I'm I feel like every episode that I come on ends up like that, and y'all keep bringing me on and you're like, well, we'll just have Josie on, it'll be a good episode, and every time he's fucking horrible.
Speaker 2: It's just a different type of vibe.
Speaker 3: Well, when I finished my period, every few days after that, I get really scared that there's a chance that I left to tampon in myself and then I'm gonna DIEU you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm fucking out of here. I can't do this ship.
Speaker 2: I literally just threw up in my mouth.
Speaker 4: Do you know how hard it is being a girl.
Speaker 2: Y'all always complaining about some ship, Like you don't have Sephora Rogue sale right around the corner, know what.
Speaker 4: You call today? She was like, wait, where are you going? You're going to the Sephora Roadsale?
Speaker 2: It j Siah, I thought it was the Roadsale? What the fuck is the rogue sail? Rogue like red, rogue wave rogue like red?
Speaker 4: Is that not what it is?
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's girl.
Speaker 4: I'm going crazy in the Sephora Rogue.
Speaker 1: Oh I have a good idea for Sephora, the Sephora Challenge. Just go into Sephora, run in there, try to eat as much makeup as you can before you throw up.
Speaker 2: Oh, should we prank called Gucci again?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Well yeah, me and Josiah we're doing okay. So me and Josiah kai touch that, don't fucking touch that.
Speaker 5: I was told by the team that Drew needs a little bit more room on his left side.
Speaker 2: Oh wow. Also, I'm so fucking big that I need.
Speaker 5: That's not the that is.
Speaker 2: Not a lot of the shot, right, yeah, it's not shocking. Oh my god, this is crazy.
Speaker 1: What makeup shade is that? What makeup shade is that malt liquor?
Speaker 2: You know he's yes, I do. Okay. So Inya left to the gym and left me and Josiah home alone. And when we're home alone, when we have custody of Josiah and me and Josidah just get into ship like we do. Fine ship, we're having home alone. Mistake number one.
Speaker 4: Keep looking at this camera.
Speaker 2: Sorry. So we decided to prank call. So our victims this time were luxury brand stores, so like Gucci, Prada, Me and Mew Louis Vatony. We never called them.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's and it was so bad business there all are with my business.
Speaker 1: You know your business there is buying things.
Speaker 2: The business in question. So we started prank calling all of them and I don't know. Oh no, we started with.
Speaker 1: That woss sneakers because we called them. I like I've called them in the past, I like, do you guys have gay shoes?
Speaker 2: Because that always tends to like stump them.
Speaker 1: They're like, wait, like gay shoes and I'm like, yeah, the Karachi's like gay shoes, like for for Pride month, like my son wants to go to school and then show his colors.
Speaker 2: And they're like, oh, oh, well, then we Josiah decided to ask them if he could eat the shoes, and so it's like literally not funny, Like I don't know why it's so funny to us. Yeah, but we decided to call all of the designer stores and just contrive like a long story about how like we want to eat the shoes, and it would freak them out and they'd be like wait, what do you mean, like you want you want to?
Speaker 3: It's like the best praying call because one it is not only so harmless, but it genuinely gets the person on the other line asking questions, because usually the person is like fuck you and hangs up. But this one, the person actually believes it because first they started out and they would be like, oh, no, you have you can't just buy our like you can't just eat our product. You have to buy it, and then Josie would be like, oh no, of course I'm gonna buy it, but like, can I eat it in the store?
Speaker 2: And I eat the shoes in front of you, and then it would like evolve into can I eat your shoes?
Speaker 1: And they'd be like okay, unless it was a woman, because I'm not going to do that. We got it was a man. I would be like, well, what shoes are you wearing? Can I eat them?
Speaker 2: And then we called like have you tried the lover?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah. We We also called Gucci and said that someone took a bite out of the purse. Ooh yeah, I bought a.
Speaker 1: Purse for my wife yesterday and I there's a bite taken out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then it evolved into us admitting that we were the wife that ate by her and they were like, well you can't fucking return that, bro. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Then she was like okay, well then I can't help you.
Speaker 1: And then he was like, should I just eat the whole bag because it tastes really starving?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then we called land Rover and asked them if we could eat if we could eat a Defender Pie No, no, a land Range range Rover sport because this by piece bolt by Bold defenderilling. Yeah, because I told him.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, like I'm doing this thing where like every year I consume a whole car bit by bit throughout the year, So like, can I come in and taste test some of the bolts? Like and he was like what And I was like, I know, it sounds crazy, Like I had half an engine for breakfast this morning, and he was like, you want to eat the car?
Speaker 4: And like you can't eat the car.
Speaker 3: And Josie was like, can I just taste like taste tests like something under the hood where no one will see it, Like I'll just take a bowl or like lick the engine or have some of the oil that's in there.
Speaker 2: We'll insert some videos of it. I'll find I filmed literally every single one of them. I was curious if I could come in and just like eat the shoes, to eat the shoes, to.
Speaker 5: Damage the product.
Speaker 2: I think, no, no, no, I mean like I want to buy the shoes first and then eat them.
Speaker 5: You're gonna buy them eat?
Speaker 1: Oh, I would want to purchase them first.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I basically had like half an engine for breakfast.
Speaker 2: It's it's weird.
Speaker 1: I know, but I'm just I'm just looking to get more of a luxury one this year. I purchased an Infinity last year and I'm almost seventy through.
Speaker 3: Are amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're just so filling.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know I'm hungry right now, but I know it's going to be too much.
Speaker 2: And there's literally third minutes foot.
Speaker 3: The car dealership one was the craziest one because it was somebody who just got a car. It is crazy how predatory like the car salespeople are, which I get it, get your bag understand, but like every time I went and looked at a car, I got countless and resentless emailing and texts and calls from the car dealerships being.
Speaker 4: Like are you gonna buy the car? Oh, we could give you a deal like low interests, like like just harassing me. So this guy stayed on the phone.
Speaker 3: They will go yeah for literally yeah six minutes, like seven, entertaining.
Speaker 1: Josie and by the end he was just like he was like I kept I kept pressing it like no, I'm gonna eat it before it buy it.
Speaker 2: I just came up with a joke. Wait, let me think about it. Okay, why is six afraid of seven seven nine. Fuck y'all, bit y'all, you didn't just think of that.
Speaker 4: That's a joke.
Speaker 1: That's been a joke, like in like third fourth grade.
Speaker 2: Fuck y'all, I'm burning your houses down.
Speaker 5: My favorite I don't know Siah. Prank calls were on the way to Joseph uh not Joseh Joseph Tree. No. I knew you guys were gonna make.
Speaker 1: Joshua what is Joseph was gonna happen like Joseph Tree expert.
Speaker 5: I knew this ship would happened to you on the way to Joshua Tree. And you called like five chick fil As and asked if they got the pussy part of the bird.
Speaker 2: Drew came up with that.
Speaker 1: That is really a good line, is calling them and saying, do y'all use the pussy part of the bird or no? Are we allowed to say that word?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What do you?
Speaker 5: We can say whatever we want.
Speaker 2: Nothing has changed.
Speaker 1: Say the crazy thing, do the crazy do the crazy thing.
Speaker 4: How much earlier were you all awake than me?
Speaker 2: We woke up at like seven, Yeah, we've been awake since seven. We've been up.
Speaker 4: You look like it.
Speaker 2: You're out of frame. Joseiah. Oh sorry, okay, so back to basketball. No bitch, the Timberwolves. Anthony Towns is cook. I'd love to hear more to scare me.
Speaker 3: The emergency intercom meals. They're really starting to scare me because I keep referencing this fucking game night. But before we went, our friend.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh, game night, that's what you were the president?
Speaker 1: Then oh yeah he was the president the gay night. What is that thing that he's holding.
Speaker 4: It's probably gonna put it in his butt something.
Speaker 2: I'm just looking at the meals. That's not so bad. That's just wingstock.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is what's scaring me is we are literally the generation of eat hot cheetos, can't cook lie use iPhone, And I'm starting to think of.
Speaker 2: No, no, that's pushing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like, yeah, no, they ate healthy this day. Avocado toast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, some people are making those those things.
Speaker 3: Okay, that meme was more of a premonition than it was like a joke. Like it literally was telling the future because our generation can cook breakfast, like we can make eggs past that it's a wrap like it literally finding somebody who can cook a real meal that tastes good. I think in our generation is actually impossible pasta.
Speaker 2: I can make pasta.
Speaker 4: Anybody can.
Speaker 2: Butter noodles, butter noodles, butter noodles. The girls be making butter noodles. I make slim gems at home. Oh in the toilet.
Speaker 1: Now you make like cocoa cocoa puffs, like little pellets, And I'm cuckoo for cocoa puffs.
Speaker 2: I'm cuckoo for coca puffs.
Speaker 4: Throw it at me.
Speaker 5: Never throw something at a woman.
Speaker 2: Okay, So basically, Rudy Gobert got his ankles broken by Luca, and maybe if he was wearing Gucci shoes loafers, if he ate his shoe for breakfast that morning, he probably wouldn't have gotten broken down.
Speaker 1: They should do a gay season of the NBA where they all have to wear high heels.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but what else happened in basketball?
Speaker 2: Thank you for actually taking interest in he pick me?
Speaker 5: I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: Wait, we need to go back to what you just said that he's a pick me. He's a no no gay basketball league where they play in high heels. Have y'all seen the gay basketball league?
Speaker 3: I've seen the gay like basketball player who like emotes after.
Speaker 1: Yes, where's nail nail gloss or nail polish? What is it called?
Speaker 2: That's like every man now gay basketball Philippines. This is literally like that's a.
Speaker 1: Normal reaction to getting a goal though for you, for you too, like you want to celebrate?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, like he cooked them and that emo is so like the bow the Cupid's bow.
Speaker 1: Craziest part about this as that guy's straight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like probably no, that's literally like one of my favorite of all time. Ky, are you good?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm good. I still have a head rush from that.
Speaker 2: He just chugged a tall boy head.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: If anybody was wondering where my mental state is, this is something I wrote down in my notes, kind of in the mood to go to a deserted beach that is kind of cold and foggy and I have to wear a really big jacket parka and have a metal detector and just find garbage.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's where I'm at. I like that idea. But if you were wearing a bikini.
Speaker 1: Three sizes too small, hmmm, discovering the nipple. I'm not discriminating this year. I'm going to be sexually harassing Drew and fuck it, women cannot escape.
Speaker 2: Y'all want to quality? Here you go, there you go, you fucking go down. Wait, y'all. Last night we had like such a pretty night Kaia's birthday. We had like a beach bonfire and Kai's community came out and it was genuinely very sweet and cue it. It was a good idea people. I was worried it was going to be freezing cold, but when the fire got started and we all got cold or close and like, it was sweet. It was really cute. But before the fire was started, it was still daytime. I was like walking around the beach and I picked up this big fucking crab and it was like Riz. It was crab rizz. All of the girls were like.
Speaker 1: True, Oh my god, this is so crack.
Speaker 5: I saw it. Yeah, I saw it. Yeah, and I have Riz.
Speaker 4: Okay, so this might be a thing of like.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to say I have Riz.
Speaker 5: Do you know what like a reality distortion field is. Yeah, It's where like someone's perspective is so different from like the rest of the world's. I'm just wondering if you know what that is.
Speaker 1: Why are you being mean to Drum. You're supposed to be his boyfriend.
Speaker 5: Also like help him grow and shit, Okay, here's the thing. Last night, did you guys notice it was really fucking hard to start the fire. And then Daddy came in and I fucking started that shit so quickly, and my energy was so fucking magnetic. I just felt people like, feel so safe and so comfortable, and they were like, oh, he can.
Speaker 2: You differently?
Speaker 5: Look?
Speaker 2: Wait, I literally have a video of you starting the fire. Do I lot that in there? And you look good?
Speaker 1: You're literally doing.
Speaker 2: Oh I think I actually as the fire was Wait, I'm still we need to go kaya down.
Speaker 4: Malabu Kai actually started a forest fire last night.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, but I need to go back to reality distortion because I think all three of y'all's realities are very distorted. Actually, never mind is awesome? Mind awesome? Awesome.
Speaker 4: Well, I got bullied at a concert.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was really dark. It was really dark.
Speaker 3: I got bullied and I did cry over it, so if anybody was wondering.
Speaker 2: And then she took stood next to a leaky trash can and took like thirty photos.
Speaker 1: Oh how long was she standing next to you? A leaky trash can?
Speaker 2: He said, leaky?
Speaker 4: You may laugh about it.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Drew read you made read the notes. Yeah, he's thinking, not the thinker on set Todays Syphilis rolling the Stone. Oh my god, remember when I thought I had syphilis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a horrible twenty four hours, Josie.
Speaker 3: You thought you had it like for an hour and then you called everybody you knew.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I know.
Speaker 1: I called like my long term girlfriend and was like, dude, like ninety nine percent I have it and I haven't. And actually, like y'all like weren't long term yet, y'all y'all like literally just started money. Yeah, Like it wasn't like a fresh like or it was a very fresh relationship, jos I called everybody without getting tested and told everybody he had symphysis. And I went to the doctor and she made me pull out my pants and looked at it.
Speaker 2: Anyway. Actually, yes, it was just like awkward because I was like, oh my god, and say I had them.
Speaker 4: Well should I say my bullying story or does nobody.
Speaker 2: Care about me? Oh? Yeah, of course I already told you.
Speaker 1: I mean, you tell you didn't tell them, and you tell.
Speaker 4: Them it's true. Guy.
Speaker 3: Well, when we were at the Sky Ferrera concert, we were getting stopped in like this walkway while we were about to head out to use the bathroom, and this girl like stopped me and was like just talking to me and Drew and like she was like the second or third person to stop us like in that little walkway. And I'm assuming this guy had been watching us for a minute because I go to walk towards this step, like their steps down into the walkway. Also at this point, it was still like two fucking three hours before the concert started, so as being in the walkway wasn't a big deal.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like mid concert or anything. And I was walking in.
Speaker 3: Front of the steps and this guy is like charging at me, stops at the top of the steps and is like looking down at.
Speaker 2: Me like it's like literally three inches from Enya's face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, almost falls on me and then like is this close to my face and is like I'm a huge fan of you, by the way, And I just I thought he was being I didn't think he was being fatitious. So I was like, oh, wow, thank you so much, Like hold on, I'm gonna I'm speaking to someone right now, but like I'll talk to you in a second.
Speaker 4: And then he just started laughing in my face.
Speaker 2: And I was like, his friend started laughing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, his friend was right behind him, like over his shoulder, and they were both laughing at me. And they were both grown as fuck, like pushing thirty five. So then I was just standing like under these two fucking nasty monsters laughing at me.
Speaker 2: And then I was with that big, oversized, like nasty, ratted and tattered shirt he slept in it that night.
Speaker 3: And then I was like, he just looked at me, He's like okay, and I was like oh. And then I and he started walking away, and him and his friend just looked back at me and were literally dying laughing. And then I took a few pictures and spoke to somebody and oh we did that video where the girl came up to us and was like, oh, can you take a video of me? And I did that, and then I went out to the smoking area and I cried because I was so angry and embarrassed.
Speaker 4: And that was my story.
Speaker 1: That's why concealing Carrie should be legal.
Speaker 2: Oh but Papa was.
Speaker 4: There contealer and carrying your powder.
Speaker 2: You mean period. But Papa was there to talk you up. Yeah, but I really wanted to find him in the crowd and spit on his face.
Speaker 4: But yeah, and then we were like really trying to think.
Speaker 3: I was like, what are the chances he actually watches the podcast and was just like trying to be funny. But I was like, no, because he definitely did that to me because I was like a girl and he wanted to make fun of me.
Speaker 4: And he probably knew that like people.
Speaker 2: Because he didn't do that shit to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he didn't like it.
Speaker 1: And hopefully he sees this somehow and he feels guilty and then ends up going to therapy.
Speaker 2: Mmmm, well, Sissa is my girlfriend? Who's Scissa the musician? C A Siss s the A r z A. Oh my god. Fuck y'all. No, Sissa is my girlfriend, and I just don't think people are talking about it.
Speaker 4: You think you can pull Scissa.
Speaker 2: You think that you're already already.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't hang out with her all the time.
Speaker 2: I know Stizza.
Speaker 4: Who is Sizza?
Speaker 1: That girl who likes sings all about weed and stuff, Scissy's sister.
Speaker 4: Wait, so how is she your girlfriend? I've never seen you, guys.
Speaker 2: I'm finding it. I'm finding it.
Speaker 4: You have to find proof that she's your girlfriend.
Speaker 2: She liked my I G posts.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that makes you run, and boyfriend.
Speaker 2: She liked my I G post and it's my met Gala look and she thinks I'm funny and she likes my car.
Speaker 4: Have you ever been in a relationship? Do you know how they form? Because that's kind of.
Speaker 2: Not like it starts with a like, babe's true. True.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've never had any kind of engagement romantically or intimately that didn't spawn.
Speaker 4: From instagram dot com.
Speaker 3: Seriously, yeah, everybody, Actually, no, I have one person who I met in person and then it moved to Instagram. Do no, your fucking mom My mom is dead. She never had an Instagram sadly she had it there.
Speaker 4: Rest in peace to my mother.
Speaker 3: She would have loved the iPhone fifteen promacs, the cooked She would have loved to go to actor and swum in and be like, guys, you would never guess I'm actually in like section eight now she's in section H happen or hell.
Speaker 2: Fall section H period. I've been thinking a lot about billionaires and how they drive in the same traffic as us and they have the exact same iPhone.
Speaker 4: I love what you say, like I've been thinking a lot about this.
Speaker 2: Means I watched her TikTok. I watched a TikTok about it. They put the pants and under underwear on the exact same way as am and socks. We're all human, No, I've been saying that way. Can someone get on my most recent IG picture and see who follows Sizza and see if it's the first person that pops up when you look at it.
Speaker 4: I don't think that means she was the first person.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Like, if you follow her, you're on Instagram, Oh my god, Drew Phillis, while Drew Phillis is your own name.
Speaker 4: Hey, she was gonna be there.
Speaker 3: That would have to mean that somebody in this room interacts with her enough to be the most interacted account.
Speaker 1: I don't follow her. It's not like she doesn't exist and I don't know who she is.
Speaker 4: And you're making up a girlfriend.
Speaker 3: And Josie's just like he's doing this thing right now by protecting his peace and by convincing himself that Sissa is made up because he knows that Sissa is real and she's like a baddie.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm being ganged up by everybody. No, I'm you.
Speaker 3: I will say, I think if I had to pick between you and me, I think she.
Speaker 2: Might because it's such a pick. Exactly, you're that girl, I knew you were. No, she's not very classy lady.
Speaker 5: Wait, no she's not.
Speaker 2: And he's not a pick, thank you.
Speaker 1: Kai is ultimate picky. Kai is act like every time anyone's getting clown and he's.
Speaker 2: Like, no, you're not. Notice how he hasn't done it to you yet? Exactly?
Speaker 4: Well, no, because he doesn't like you.
Speaker 3: So actually, what you're sexy, you're projecting again because you're defensive.
Speaker 4: Kay is very loving and caring soul.
Speaker 3: But when he is targeted so viciously by someone as evil as you, why.
Speaker 5: Would I defend you? We have sexual beef?
Speaker 2: Yeah, true? What does that mean?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 1: Just I'm not going to explain beef beef.
Speaker 2: Well, the reason Ellen is so rich is because she saved money on editors. Yeah, let's talk about it. Spray on, talk about mister spray on bitches like that is not funny to anyone else.
Speaker 3: No, it's fucking awesome, and it's it's so so sad because it really is one of those moments that I wish was recorded so you guys could see how silly it was. But we were all in like twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen, sitting on the couch really hungover, just like watching Ellen clips as one does, and we were just saying, like, why we.
Speaker 2: Were watching the Ellen games.
Speaker 1: It was a game of games where she was a big villain and hitting a button and like killing killing people.
Speaker 3: It was so crazy, and we were watching that and we were all dead silent, and then Josie goes, the editing is on this is horrible. That's probably why she's a millionaire, because she saves so much money on editors.
Speaker 1: Well, what I really said was this, the editing on this is horrible. I probably said that, And then I said, that's why she's so rich. It is because she doesn't spend jack shit on editor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, jack shit on the editor.
Speaker 3: Never.
Speaker 2: And I've never I've never felt more uncomfortable in my life than when that came out of Joe's eye's mouth. It shut everyone up in the craziest way. And then we were playing Jackbox TV or wait, what is it? It's snatch game Snatch, No, it's quip last, quip last. We were playing quiplash and like We used to take that shit so seriously. We would play it like every night for hours and hours and hours, and like it was just like basically one big performance for whoever wins, Like I won every time basically, But anyways, that's not true. It's very it is very win a lot though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think you and Josie won the most.
Speaker 1: No, No, it was always Lucas and Josh they want no that was without me playing when I was I won a lot too.
Speaker 3: I feel like I only really won when I was high and I wasn't thinking about my answers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: And then anytime I was playing it sober, I was so in my head and trying so hard to win.
Speaker 2: It was and you could tell like when people were trying too hard, and then you could tell when people were just like trying to not be funny by trying to not be fun I don't know. It was such it's psychological worker. But anyways, we were playing around and it was like one of the first times we hung out with Josiah, like top five and one of the answer or one of the questions was like finish this sentence, spray.
Speaker 1: On with a new invention, like up with a new invention that starts with spray on. Yeah, so like there's so many avenues you can go down on pants, sprown hair.
Speaker 4: Spray on hair exists, like look a cut.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's not true. That's so fucked up.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: If it makes you feel any better, I'm gonna if you ever say it, I'm.
Speaker 4: Going to start taking monocido because my hair is thinning.
Speaker 1: So if y'all women out there, if you ever my hair, I was lying, if you really want to hurt a man, like at his core, bring up his hair, that's all the hairline, walk the hairline clocked, the thinning hair, because other than that, men have nothing.
Speaker 2: Also, I want to make it where they don't wear makeup.
Speaker 3: Where oh where reduced hairline?
Speaker 1: Where I showed mine right now would.
Speaker 3: Be asleep watching All Stars. And I was making fun of what's her name a Roxy Andrews. I was like making fun of Roxy Andrews hairline because she has like bleach blonde hair outside of that fucking wig and like it goes so far back and it looks like it's breaking, which God bless.
Speaker 4: Like I don't want to make fun of Roxy Andrews.
Speaker 2: I think I love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like I was just like high and like making fun of it. And then Josie was like, don't even start, don't start. And I was up close to the TV taking a picture and I turned and Josie had all his hair pulled back, and we stood in the living room in like dead silence.
Speaker 1: All is coming from inside the house. Finally someone was honest with me and and he was like, oh, you need to get on an oxidel. I've told you before you yeah, but and it was like very like brutal, like it was silent. It was like, you need to get on that ship because I have my hair pulled back, I have tension alcia, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm losing.
Speaker 2: You do look like Jojo Sewell don't? Okay, Like, actually you do? You get Jeffrey?
Speaker 5: You do look like Andrew. You look like a prince and and like a handsome prince.
Speaker 2: And Kay, you look like Jeffrey Dahmer. What well, Kay looks like David Dobrik.
Speaker 5: Well is it wasn't Jeffrey Dahmer kind of sexy?
Speaker 1: No he was, No, he was the bad Which one was the one who played in the Night Splasher Evin Peters? Oh yeah, I can't remember James Rick James.
Speaker 5: I'm a rich James super freaks.
Speaker 2: Okay, I didn't finish, but anyways, Josiah's answer was spray on bitches, and it shifted reality, but it was. It was literally one of those moments.
Speaker 3: You just had to Also, we didn't know each other that well, so it really came.
Speaker 1: It was the first Oh you didn't need to know me that well, y'all went in on me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was payback because you were so mean when we first met, which we've talked about before and I've let go of I've let go of.
Speaker 2: That, but you know, it wasn't genuinely mean.
Speaker 4: When I met Josiah. It was the year my mom died. And I told him.
Speaker 2: He was I don't know how we got about my problem.
Speaker 3: And I said and I said, oh yeah, my mom died this year, and he.
Speaker 1: Goes, okay, and I thought you were joking one and two Also you get like, I don't know you, like, that's not my problem. I'm sorry, that's horrible like that we just met.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I think I only said.
Speaker 1: It because you were being made a yo mama joke. Oh yeah, which is also like okay, like you're the one to be like, actually, my mom's dead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you were venus fuck to me.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that. Okay, Well I have a note saying crying all of my toxic ex girlfriends that are that I cheated on making tiktoks about me. Lol, y'all are so desperate. Kid over it. You don't have a girlfriend, she says, a hello, I cheated on with who you were making music.
Speaker 3: You spent twenty minutes of this episode convincing us she was your girlfriend, but now you're saying you've been cheating on her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why she makes all the good news.
Speaker 4: Oh so I guess you're doing it to benefit like the.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, for the people, exactly.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 2: Well, also, I know I've been like teasing a lot recently that I've been reading the Bible. Why I decided to join a church and I'm gonna I joined Westboro Baptist Church. No, you join there?
Speaker 1: You really actually about any proud?
Speaker 5: Did you do any research before making that decision or.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, yeah, if they look you up, they know exactly what they do. Oh you know exactly what they do with the signs.
Speaker 4: Yes, they're probably gonna kick you out if they look you up.
Speaker 1: Online though a straight man that is sexy hot with a very defined jawline.
Speaker 5: Literally agree with everything you just said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you, But y'all are dating. I'm so confused.
Speaker 5: Yeah we're dating. He beats it up.
Speaker 2: What's so bad about Westboro Baptist Church?
Speaker 3: God? Like, that's honestly, that was such a crazy era, like them getting on vine and singing that you know or dar you about like them singing that was.
Speaker 2: But you have to admit iconic. I mean it has stood the test of time. If you just sink God hate, anybody can finish that fun. I'm like curious that not anybody, not anybody.
Speaker 4: Here's if it'll make a run back to TikTok, like, I'm shocked.
Speaker 2: That it has. No they're there. I've seen it on TikTok. I'm actually the social media manager for Westboro Baptists. Do you read you all of the videos? Were? They were my work? Oh wow, you're actually really good.
Speaker 3: You could manage like Charlie Demilio or something now with that kind of like I do folio you do?
Speaker 1: Are you like infiltrating from within with them or something like a sleep or so yeah?
Speaker 3: Noiting me, Yeah, like you're gonna you're gonna like get in, so you'd be like, guys, like, it's okay, Like you don't have to be so hateful.
Speaker 2: I like the hate. Oh all right, all right, it's giving lo anthony. Okay. Well, Lin's disease is in for twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: And it's Zachary's disease. I don't know what that is, but that's an interesting name for it. What if it's like a really bad.
Speaker 4: I saw somebody on TikTok who had a tick in their hair.
Speaker 2: And so fucking gross. You ever popped one? I ever got by? How whah?
Speaker 4: We're not from Texas, We're from like normal places with building like elevators.
Speaker 2: Oh y'all did both.
Speaker 4: When's the first time you got in an elevator?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: Probably not till you moved to Helen.
Speaker 2: No. I actually have a very viscer or.
Speaker 5: Keep going, you got this.
Speaker 2: I have a very vivid, visceral memory of being in an elevator for the first time. And it was my mom was Christmas shopping and I don't think she thought I was sentient yet, and I remember her going into the back of the trunk to get her purse, and I saw all the presents in the back, but she was taking me and Maddel into a doctor's appointment, and I remember being in the elevator on the way up and being in the waiting room and playing with the.
Speaker 1: Like classic doctor office like toy where you like make the balls oh drop.
Speaker 2: No, I know you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Y'all were playing with balls at the doctor that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Also, I just want to I want to celebrate Drew's lexicon. He just said sentient and visceral, and I think that's.
Speaker 2: So cool, like thank you. I don't feel like I get enough recognition on my vocabulary. Can you spell those words?
Speaker 3: No, he has to say to his iPhone, I heard you from the other side of that.
Speaker 1: I was constantly be like walking like Drew walking or excited.
Speaker 4: He'll be like nauseous.
Speaker 1: Wells right now, Yeah, don't play with me. I can't captain.
Speaker 5: I can't, but I'm actually I'm sure you could if you.
Speaker 2: Tried any A U S C I O U S.
Speaker 5: That's probably right.
Speaker 2: Did you put an eye in there? I didn't put an eye.
Speaker 4: Nious I'm ns. I feel like that's one of those words.
Speaker 3: I just have to start typing it and my brain somewhere in the back just has that kind of information, Like like if I'm writing something down, there are a lot of words I can just spell if my hands start doing the work, because it's like muscle memory.
Speaker 4: But if I have to do it in person, I can't.
Speaker 2: That's how I feel. Making Mama square is Josiah. Where I was going to try.
Speaker 3: To make my mom squirt would be like going through the dune set and trying to make water show up.
Speaker 2: It would be like this. It would be like this, like a that's cloud. Okay, I just have this save for some reason. I don't know why I saved it in my notes.
Speaker 4: Because you want to do that again?
Speaker 2: Is that what it was?
Speaker 1: Why don't you do your Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, oh yeah, it is time.
Speaker 4: It is time a vibrator.
Speaker 2: Vibrating downloaded the vibrator apps.
Speaker 3: Wait, really, I have a really good idea because your month is coming up, So if you want to do something fun with your hair, we can do highlights of colors.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the month just true.
Speaker 5: Body is tea. Wait, no body is absolutely.
Speaker 2: Body is coffee. Since it's body is body is milk. Okay, well, so since the stand up killed in the TMG episode. In our episode, I decided I was going to write some more stand up, and I don't know if it's as good as last week, but I have like a solid two minutes maybe three of stand up.
Speaker 4: That's too long?
Speaker 2: Okay, how old do you have to be to buy alcohol? Twenty one? This is like the divine humor, part.
Speaker 1: Divine, divine, masculine, divine humor, no divine?
Speaker 2: Why are there so many chickens crossing the road? Look at all those chickens, And why am I so hungry all of a sudden? Okay, God's fucked up.
Speaker 4: It is like you're sat next to me.
Speaker 2: Wait, like ten minutes read them to me yesterday? Yeah, so in your co wrote this one. In the DARE program, they taught me about weed, meth, and heroin, but they never taught me about porn.
Speaker 4: Because Drew's addicted to porn.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Money makes me feel like a pirate sometimes I want more. I'm getting into the accident.
Speaker 3: Wait, I don't think like pirates say that they like the booty.
Speaker 4: They say I want more.
Speaker 1: Oh, it could be it could be like I want the booty, the booty, I want more booty.
Speaker 4: I want more.
Speaker 2: Booty that's you when you shut the fuck up. Okay, every time I turn on the light in my house, I get scared because I see Indian naked.
Speaker 4: At contenuining.
Speaker 2: Then I'm like always naked.
Speaker 1: One originally was I see Indian age and I was like, please change it to icy and you naked.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is a good one, lesbian more like the good I want to be friends with all of.
Speaker 1: Them lesbian like span.
Speaker 2: Like I fucking cooked y'all.
Speaker 4: That one was really crazy.
Speaker 2: They're good.
Speaker 1: I want to be friends with all of them.
Speaker 2: They will laugh about it even Okay. This is a callback to earlier in the episode Gucci more like makes me say e because it smells so bad? Oh, by the way, why do I get so scared to eat in front of the workers at Gucci? Oh? I know why they always make me feel bad about eating their shoes. Like, have y'all ever tried leather, cork and rubber? It's a godly combination? God me or scared me because Kai stands in front of them naked and they break.
Speaker 1: Ever go in the bathroom of Kai unless you want cuts all everybody.
Speaker 2: It'll shatter, it'll explode.
Speaker 4: It doesn't just like it's gonna like burst at you.
Speaker 2: Okay. Witches are always brewing their potions and ship and saying things like I want to cook all the bad kids in the world in a cauldron and enya, it's like a witch. Okay, okay, okay, yeah? Fuck?
Speaker 4: Did you not write that one?
Speaker 2: Did? I? Uh no?
Speaker 1: I wrote that one yet.
Speaker 2: Monogamy is overrated. Who just wants to have sex with one person? Y'all are crazy people. I want to have sex without least two hundred people.
Speaker 4: At least two hundred.
Speaker 2: And that is the stand up?
Speaker 4: Wow, that was actually good.
Speaker 2: We'll need to add like, Drew stand up?
Speaker 3: Why do you you sing all of your little things in the same key?
Speaker 2: Well, then how would you do it? You don't need to sing, just sing Drew stand up? No, sing Drew stand up?
Speaker 5: Not doing that?
Speaker 2: What the fuck worlds? Oh my god, yo, Zach sing Drew sting up? But see one person on my side, one person.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to sing it, but I did laugh so fucking herd that I actually pissed myself a little bit.
Speaker 2: You save it your pants? Please? Can y'all answer that? Did you save it for me? Because you're supposed to save that for.
Speaker 5: Me, it's amazing.
Speaker 4: You could suck on the cotton.
Speaker 2: Cocking. Uh, what's the Furgy video? I didn't see it. It's not a video. You remember that picture of her where she's singing like this, she pissed her. Someone say she talked about it. They would talk about it. Even those were the most footstep sounding footsteps I've ever heard. Oh, I didn't know we were in the Folly studio.
Speaker 5: No, is this really?
Speaker 2: I want to be a fully artist. I want to be a fully artist so bad.
Speaker 3: When Fergie peter her pants while performing Let's Get It Started in two thousand and five, I'm running on.
Speaker 1: Stage Let's get it started, more like Let's get It farted A.
Speaker 2: Sorry I didn't write that one down. I just I'm trying like improv.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't do that.
Speaker 3: When Fergie peter pants while performing Let's Get It Started two thousand and five, I'm running on stage and we jump and do Let's Get It Started. And I get crazy and I jump and I run across the stage and my adrenaline was going in Gosh.
Speaker 4: I wish it didn't happen. I was so embarrassed.
Speaker 3: Like also that being her statement, like the interviewer who asked her that question is so far up?
Speaker 4: What else is she supposed to say?
Speaker 1: Like her being like, so, I won an audio recording of that interview.
Speaker 2: I'm being like, so, did you pee yourself?
Speaker 4: So? Can you explain this photo?
Speaker 2: Would get about it?
Speaker 3: Even she should have just said she started her period. That's would have been my get but I guess it was not. Red y'all says that she scored and she was so happy. Needle and then she could made it a sexy vibe.
Speaker 2: Brain store needle. Laurel, Laurel, Yanny, Yanny, Yanny, Laurel. Let's get into is the dress black or blue or white? And gold? It's why gold?
Speaker 1: And that man tried to kill his wife.
Speaker 2: I saw that.
Speaker 1: I see that to me, But you know what, honestly, when I saw that, I was like, I don't care.
Speaker 2: Did he kill his wife? No, he tried to.
Speaker 1: I don't get I've tried to kill y'all like at least yeah, Like that's not interesting to me at all. I get dry ice and I put it in a bucket in y'all's room, and I try to fill it up with carbon dioxide.
Speaker 2: What the fuck do y'all suffocate in your sleep.
Speaker 3: Oh, I hit my puffs so many times. That's going to take a lot more than that to like suffocate me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. True.
Speaker 1: Also, I want to make this I recently watched some of the guest episodes, right, and I'm the only guest. You guys don't have any questions for me. You don't you.
Speaker 2: Just because you're an extension of a Yeah, well what do you? You don't you? But you never have any questions for me where you're like, oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have a question. When are you gonna start fucking paying rent since you stay at our house so much? Yeah, that's my question for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not the one who like, when I'm leaving, you guys like beg me to stay right.
Speaker 2: Right, It's because we get alone, Like because me and you're essentially like the same person at this point, so like we get alone with our thoughts and it's like talking to a mirror.
Speaker 4: Well, look how scary we look in this? We look like we do math, Like, we look like a really.
Speaker 2: Scary did I saw that? And I do not fuck with that? Put that on the episode? Was that at Coachella when I wore them move? Yeah?
Speaker 1: The hot Cheetos rebrand is horrible. They did it rebrand, Yes, the bags are horrible.
Speaker 2: They didn't. Don't if it ain't broke, don't fix it because it looks terrible. And I haven't bought hot Cheetos since because the packaging is horrible. That movie was really good though, apparently people loved it and it was super good. Was Ryan Reynolds in it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I was joking.
Speaker 1: Apparently it was Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 2: No, actually, never mind, you should talk about you. Look at the new rebrand looks terrible. Wait, what's the new one? So the new one just looks like that triple extra hot. No, it's so, I guess.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the new one looks like it's the extra extra hot one.
Speaker 1: It's like, which would make me be like, oh, those are probably really hot.
Speaker 2: Exactly, and I don't want that, Like I want the old bag where it was like.
Speaker 3: Why like the real like picture of it that they put on the bag? Fucking insane.
Speaker 1: How did they get a cheetah to be holding them? That's kind of interesting.
Speaker 2: Fucking cartoon Josiah, that is a fucking card. I think it's holly weird.
Speaker 1: They drugged the cheetah.
Speaker 2: Okay, the last thing I want to talk about is when I was very young, I wanted to be a rapper, really badly. Like I'm not kidding. I wanted to be like the next eminem like I really like, I wanted to so badly, and I.
Speaker 4: Had a beat to save your life, like.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let's talk about the pink Dot lyric and the world getting smushed. You can barely do it, okay.
Speaker 1: But I can write on a beat, like I can write the notes, the notes.
Speaker 2: Josiah, can I write on the beat? Tell me? I don't fucking cook. Sometimes you can know most of the time because look at all of the footage. I'm the one planting the seeds and the ideas.
Speaker 1: I think you have good ideas. I think just when you're actually getting on the mic, it gets kind of difficult for you.
Speaker 2: Sometimes. That's the truth. It's not a bad But I'm.
Speaker 4: Not even making fun of you too, because I'm like.
Speaker 1: No better, it's not you guys as job no true true, true, true true.
Speaker 2: I'm not actually not know.
Speaker 3: He asked if he could sing on the next Greer album, and Jesse was like, I mean, like I.
Speaker 2: Did not actually get offended. You're like you're shifting my reality?
Speaker 1: Well, know what actually happened?
Speaker 2: Does you're shifting my reality? Literally? Literally? What is it? Diary or no diorama?
Speaker 5: Reality distortion?
Speaker 2: Yeah, reality distortion.
Speaker 1: Also yeah, a new Girl album coming. Yeah, Oh that's what we wanted to add. Oh yeah, they actually want.
Speaker 2: To ask you about that. How has the process been recording that album? Oh?
Speaker 4: Question, No, it's been good.
Speaker 1: Please don't there's not much less? Oh file a saus eliminade. No, it's going good though. The boys are happy, everyone's being and it's probably not gonna come out for a while. So I don't even know why I'm talking about it. Maybe there will be a single, maybe the whole album will come out this year. I'm not acknowledging that you're saying. We can tell when you're saying that. I'm I'm eating.
Speaker 4: Because like you're always eating, because you're so.
Speaker 1: Good, because my figure is great. I feel amazing about it, and I like what I see when I look in the mirror.
Speaker 2: How did you distortion? Maybe I have zachary disease.
Speaker 3: Well, I asked if I could sing on the album, and he said, hmm, maybe so, And.
Speaker 2: Then I asked if I could sing on the album and he said, that's a fucking litely not.
Speaker 1: Well, because it's like Drew, you don't have a singing voice like that.
Speaker 4: And then Drew was like, yeah, well like a song.
Speaker 2: If you put me.
Speaker 4: On a song and get like three million, four millions.
Speaker 2: You realize I was doing a fucking bit. Well yes, okay, well it doesn't I do, because you were saying it was I was actually offended. I was, I am because you're shifting my reaction. You're shifting and you're reality.
Speaker 1: Making it sound like to the rest of them that I was that he was pressed, but I when in reality, And it was the one who got mad last night when I touched her screen off funky because.
Speaker 3: My car, like like audio OX system sucks fucking ass and it's fucking insane.
Speaker 4: If you get in the car and you touch the screen and like fuck with it.
Speaker 3: Before you let it like just start up and do its thing, the OX doesn't work, like it can't connect to anything.
Speaker 2: And just I had got in and started Well, now I know your weakness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe you shouldn't have bought a piece of ship car. Yeah okay, he says, I drive a nice, a nice sensible Honta Civic.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, anyways, I wanted to be a rapper really really badly, and there was this one beat that I listened to all the time. I would literally listen to it, like un ironically all the time, just like thinking thoughts in my head, and I'm about to show.
Speaker 3: You this is out of wirelying. I wasn't in the same of the camera car. I was like, okay, says mister noe hair hair so much.
Speaker 1: You are not winning the crazy battles. So I'm winning the crazy battle.
Speaker 2: This beat truly truly like shifted everything from me.
Speaker 3: I know what it is.
Speaker 1: It's a joker me bro hey, I got so many rat my verse, I got so many. We recorded the three of us, which this probably came full circle for you, true very important.
Speaker 2: We recorded this the beat to y'all. Yeah, Like it was like a very real thing, Like it felt really good. What was my verse job?
Speaker 4: The worst vibe ever? Like we all were so like.
Speaker 2: Dicks up in my butt? That was mine? Yours? Actually? Like was it the dyna sore fingers line?
Speaker 1: It was I'm fingering your mom.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm fingering your mom.
Speaker 1: I got a dinosaur finger.
Speaker 2: It was like the worst, the worst thing I've ever heard of in my life. Do you have it on your phone?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I have it on a computer. We should outro with this song if we can.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll think about it, because I think I'm evil in that song.
Speaker 5: I have just like if you want to ask Josiah legitimate question, I have a legitimate question for him, like podcast vibs. Yeah, like are you good? Are you okay?
Speaker 2: My god?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I answered?
Speaker 1: Are you first name? Are you last night? I love seeing y'all?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, seriously, like you feel good?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm good?
Speaker 5: Okay, Then why would you destroy someone's relationship? But yes, it's just my question.
Speaker 2: Whose relationship?
Speaker 4: That's an illegitimate relationship?
Speaker 2: Wait? Wait?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 1: Was it your hither and your father when I fucked your mama for ten years like a fucking animal?
Speaker 5: Did ten years like an animal?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 5: Did you actually do that?
Speaker 1: Ship?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah no, since I've been thirteen, I don't even.
Speaker 5: I don't even know if you're going in jail, bro, I don't even know about that. You're ruining my fucking life.
Speaker 2: Sorry? All right?
Speaker 4: Do you have sty corner?
Speaker 2: Um? Yes, but I have to find them first.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna do media.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, a Walmart ex Drew clam I'm not kidding, I.
Speaker 4: Want Walmart.
Speaker 1: They wanted me to go into a Walmart and take pictures with ship. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Well, my media of the week is choked by the Cardigans. Nothing will change my mind text Crick laughing, the guests who've in Terror Highway America and George Martin and.
Speaker 1: What's not So that's like one of my favorite songs on that record, Choke and I feel like everyone hates it.
Speaker 2: No, I forgot one of the best ones. It's great and.
Speaker 4: Sexy to Someone by Clara see just Somebody and would tell.
Speaker 1: Me, yeah, money, I like the new Billy.
Speaker 2: Billie Eilish, just I do your media my media? Uh fuck?
Speaker 1: Let me think the movie that movie that I saw?
Speaker 4: What movie? Did you see?
Speaker 2: That one?
Speaker 1: That one movie? I don't fucking know. I wasn't prepared for this.
Speaker 2: The meme account is actually going so viral right now. Like I went from getting like one to two likes on every post to nine four seven.
Speaker 4: Well, I also did go through in like eighteen thousand eight.
Speaker 2: Oh It's Dark Lady by cher.
Speaker 3: Oh isn't that the one that what's her nuts couldn't sing?
Speaker 2: Mirage Got Home On.
Speaker 1: Actually such a good song, and that one fucking does these Springfield song You guys can figure it out.
Speaker 2: Okay, So.
Speaker 1: And still baby Reindeer, I'm still that's still my media.
Speaker 2: Okay, drew Sia up there. I opened two gifts this morning. They were my eyes. Thank you, Lord Westborough has changed me. Shut the fuck.
Speaker 4: That's your only media.
Speaker 2: Yeah, group breastfeeding starts in ten minutes. This is more of a visual one. So I'm gonna send their pants.
Speaker 4: That's a good joke.
Speaker 2: It's like multiplace.
Speaker 4: How are we gonna get to play Fortnite? Or do you have to go?
Speaker 1: I don't know because I don't want to deal with the traffic. Maybe if we have a little bit of.
Speaker 2: Right everybody check your phones, I'll show you guys, Josiah, since you have. I wish it's an island where I belong. Oh, freak island.
Speaker 1: That's like kind of my place where you're from. Yeah, that's Epstein's Island.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is. Wait, think it's in the car with Kim Kardashian and yeah, hold on, who the fuck is that? I'm not kidding who is that?
Speaker 4: It's me?
Speaker 2: I think it's Kai in the back. I think it's Kai in the back seat.
Speaker 5: Okay, God, there's no way that you guys seriously think that's me.
Speaker 2: Is that not you?
Speaker 3: No, that's not me, because right now you're serving like you got your beat done by like makeup by Harriel before you got here, and this might be like on and.
Speaker 5: Off three hundred year old person in the car.
Speaker 4: The first I was like, wait, is that real? What is he there?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, no, no, okay, my media is a baby kiya Kai? What was meet computer song you sent me? I really liked that one.
Speaker 5: Oh, let me let me find it.
Speaker 2: Actually, I have the album right here. There's Morning again. Shut down entirely, Yeah, shut down entirely. And then I've already said burial like a hundred times, but untrue. It's just like my fucking vibe. Oh you guys do need my help.
Speaker 4: No, I'm the opposite of the hands with it you were doing last night.
Speaker 1: You were like, you guys do need my help? This is unacceptable. I'm the opposite of Supernanny with this podcast. I come like every few months and I fucking.
Speaker 2: You shift our reality, our views. Tank.
Speaker 4: Well, you're saying you're altering my reality. You're altering my reality.
Speaker 2: Sifting my reality, altering my reality. I don't remember anymore.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, also my attractive let me know in the comments below, because it's been freaking me out lately.
Speaker 4: You are attractive.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. My You're beautiful, You're beautiful. This is talking about this. I'll wrap it.
Speaker 5: Up with this. Drew only smashes tens. So if he's hitting that, not hitting this, what are you talking about? What the I'm losing my mind over the top. Okay.
Speaker 2: In the gym, I was just like screaming, I'm not a twink. I'm not a twink, just for like fifteen minutes straight and scaring everybody in there. And there was this creep azoid sitting in the corner because there's like a seat that no one sits on in the fucking locker room. He was and he was like he like looked at Dreams like looked at me.
Speaker 1: He was like, And I was like, you're a creep sitting there for thirty minutes in the locker room watching all the naked guys.
Speaker 3: I was looking at him and judging him as if Drew isn't in the hallways yelling I'm not a twink. I'm not a twink. I'm not a twink like you got stuck on loop. Yeah, defend yourself and I just don't get defensive alingainga.
Speaker 2: All right, does anybody watch Young Shell Guys?
Speaker 4: Thank you, guys so much for watching
Speaker 3: Dittrin Patty Patrinka the Pretty Packet Di Padrinking patt