Speaker 1: Welcome to Can'tley Reckless, the production of iHeart Radio and the Black Effects. And just like that, we're back with yet another Kabuli Kabilly Carefully Reckless episode with your girl Joshailari's we got my girl tailor here, say hey the tailor Taylor.
Speaker 2: Say hey you Hey.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all, so we're gonna jump straight in because and I did read this story. It may be some grammatical errors, but I did read it. This is something that I can relate to. I like when y'all write me about things that I can kind of like relate to based off of my personal experiences or my previous or prior experiences, y'all. I like when y'all do that, because that's where the real advice comes from. If you've lived it, or if you're able to relate to a situation that somebody else may be going through, it's easier for you to just give advice, okay, especially if you've made out better and your relationship, you know, based off of your or your experience. So here we are. Hey, Jess, I'm writing this to you because I feel like you can help me with my mess. I know your son's father has a lot of baby moms. So I know you can help me and can understand how I feel. You were once in my shoes. First of all, I don't tell me that I don't know. You know, I don't know about your shoes yet because I was the first, the first baby mama, you know, to the other five that he got, so so I know it is crazy. Wait a minute, what's crazy that he is five? Like? Oh girl, yes, Rome has kids on tops on kids on kids on kids. But like another conversation, another conversation you want me to resume, Yeah, because you asked some questions from me because I just want to know. Well, it's not really you, it's it's.
Speaker 3: Where his head is that like, you know what, he always want to have a lot of kids.
Speaker 1: He always wanted a lot of kids. But I don't think Rome planned to have that many baby moms. Just when he realized that I wasn't going to allow him to sit back and cheat on me and all that type shit.
Speaker 4: I wasn't popping out another baby. I wasn't.
Speaker 1: And then we were young, you know, and you know what you want, but you don't you know what I'm saying, and the same things you want, what you want in your early twenties will not be the same things that you want your thirties all the.
Speaker 4: Time, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Heys, he always knew he wanted to get married and have a big family, but he always still ended up cheating, like he couldn't find Roma still to this day, exertion for something.
Speaker 4: That I don't think that he will find in women.
Speaker 1: Because when his mother died when he was ten, Yeah, that kind of like shaped the way he looked at women because he was even upset with his mom for a while for like dying, and she couldn't even control that, you know what I'm saying. She had health issues, so it was like, yo, you know. So I just think that from all that trauma, he has never gotten the help that he needs, and it definitely played a big role in how he looks at women, you know, and how he processes love from women because hes still looking for a mom and these women he wants to be nurtured and things like that, you know, And I'm like, yo, that's two different types of love, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's so that's that.
Speaker 1: Don't ever make me open up about Rome. I know, that's right. That was like a little therapeuty for me today. I'm gonna be about to fucking cry. All right, Shaw, were going to jump back into our story. Thank you, Taylor. So, my boyfriend who was now my baby daddy is apparently cheating on me with one of his previous baby moms and have been since our first date.
Speaker 4: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: He told me he was past her and although they have a young baby, red flag when you sing what. I don't know how young the baby is, but if they got a young baby, you know what I'm saying, Like you, that's a red flag right there?
Speaker 4: Come on now.
Speaker 1: He assured me that he was never going back and that she only kept that child because it was against her religion to have an abortion.
Speaker 4: I ain't hear that one before. That's a good one.
Speaker 1: I went through his phone and saw messages that he was sending to her telling her that he regrets having a baby with me and wish that he would have kept it honest the whole time with me, and told me that he wasn't over her. Oh wow.
Speaker 4: She saw this in the phone.
Speaker 1: She does not give a fuck about him being in a relationship with me, and I think that's fucked up because she already went through him cheating and other bullshit when she was with him. So why keep trying to get back with him or entertained or entertain him if you know he's in a relationship, Nowkery what? Either way, I look like a fucking fool. I was just about to say that. I'm glad you said it. You beat me to it. Either way, I look like the fucking fool because we have a three month old and he doesn't know that I went through his phone yet.
Speaker 4: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: But we're supposed to go out of the country for my birthday and I'm thinking about having that conversation with him on the island. Oh no, betch you uh? Unless you're playing on killing them and drawing them in the ocean? Fuck no, why would you wait till y'all get all the way out there?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: That's crazy?
Speaker 4: On vacation.
Speaker 1: On vacation, there is no way for him to escape to or nowhere for him to run from there. M yeah, bitch, I yeah, I was just joking about drowning them in the ocean. I don't know how the trip will end, but this shit sounds scary. I don't know how the trip will end. Is crazy, but I need to get this off my chest.
Speaker 4: What do you think I should do? Jess?
Speaker 1: I do love him and I know he loves me, but this just fucked my head up. First of all, ma'am Taylor, before I jump on her ass, is anything you want to say to her? Because I'm I'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna jump all the way in there all the way.
Speaker 1: Why would you go on vacation.
Speaker 3: With him after seeing the messages? What is already planning? Maybe the vacation either way that she would be canceled.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: I can't understand her feeling the type of way, like that's her full words.
Speaker 3: Whatever, but leave girl, Like that's easier said the times, because I've pissed the funk off too.
Speaker 1: Yeah the fuck, it's definitely easier said that. But but this is what I will say. Let's even fast forward. I mean, that's even rewind, like fuck going on, going to on the island and shit, to have the conversation with him when you met him, he had a little baby already, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's a red flag. It's the only reason why she kept.
Speaker 1: The baby is because it was against her religion to get it an abortion.
Speaker 4: What the fuck are we talking about here? Yeah, I get that, but your child is here now.
Speaker 1: So even if that is the case, why even tell her that she only kept the child, like I didn't want to have a baby with her, She only kept the child because it was against our religion. Still, your baby's here. I just hate an excuse. The baby is here, is done, it's dead whatever, Like no, no, no, it's not done and dead because the baby's here. But I'm saying like that that the sex is done, the baby's born. There's nothing that you can do about it.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: You can't turn back the hands of time, like you can't put the baby back. He said that to his girlfriend. The only reason why my last baby mother even had this shout is because it was against her religion to get an abortion to a little baby. So that was red flag number one. That's why I said, that's a new one.
Speaker 3: But even still he has a that's a new baby too, though, right, and then you get pregnant by him.
Speaker 1: Your baby is three months. She ain't tell me how old dead baby was, but how old is the baby from his previous relationship was? But why why she got the babies? Because yes, it's because that's stupid. But now you're sitting here with a three month old, you know what I mean. And you went through this guy's phone, and you realize that's why you can't believe what they tell you. Only reason why I hate that shit if somebody tell you that the only reason why she had And then you later on find Texas in his phone to that same baby mother who you gave the reason for the baby for and you see that she telling that he telling the baby mother like, yo, I wish I would have kept it on this with my girl now because now she got a baby. I didn't even want to have another baby. I should have just kept it on this with her to her wasn't over you. Yeah, that's crazy how you keep something like that. But also y'all get on the plane. I mean, so y'all get in to another island.
Speaker 3: I can also you can tell that that's already been trust issues because you went through his phone.
Speaker 4: You went through his phone.
Speaker 1: And then also what I'm also looking at is the fact that she said there is nowhere for him to escape to or to run from there. Like so, y'all been through this ship before, and every time you confront him about something, he runs away from it, or he deflex or he flips it around on you, like, Hi, you know what I mean, because I can tell a lot in this story.
Speaker 4: Like you said, she one, you're already going through the phone, so he felt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you've been felt this shit like you've been felt this way. Hold up, hold up, I know this shit getting good. But listen to just a couple seconds of a commercial. If you love me, you'll listen. And then also, she probably has postpartum depression, you know what I mean? Three months and do you find this shit?
Speaker 4: It's like fuck?
Speaker 1: And do you have a baby, depending on how old you are, depending on you know, because everyone is different. You don't feel like yourself, you don't feel pretty, you feel like you're trying to bounce back.
Speaker 4: You got to go back to work. It's a lot.
Speaker 1: And then you look in your man's phone that you just had a baby by you. See. Damn, he he denied me, and shit, he wished that he never even would have got with me because he's still over her. But he did tell this girl he's over he was over the baby mother.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. I think I think she will try to kill him.
Speaker 1: I think so because and then another thing that's screaming crazy about her is you're a able to hold this ship then until your birthday, that until y'll get into the island, and y'all, yeah, so you got to fly with the thing.
Speaker 4: You got to get up and get on the point.
Speaker 1: You got to pack and act happy like y'all about to go ahead of time of.
Speaker 4: Y'all fucking lives. I don't know how to do that. And then she said, I don't know how this trip will end, you know, excuse.
Speaker 1: Me the fuck? You haven't seen the movie Blink Twice?
Speaker 3: Is that what? Yes?
Speaker 1: On island and ship and they go over there and they don't even know what the fuck. The women don't even know what's before Yes, and she was there before. Gruh, that ship sounded like some ship like that. Listeners, y'all need to go see Blink Twice. I'm actually doing a movie review on it, but y'all need to go see that ship. Yeah it was good, It was good, but it was also crazy. Yeah, it was was very nuts like girl, And you know what, when they do movies like that, we're gonna get back to her mess. But when they do movies like that, that shit just makes me think, like about the Epstein ship and like the Epstein like the list, Like what if people really do have these secret islands where they go to and they like the drug women and rape them and it's like a form of trafficking. What I did say, I'm saying, what's that guy's names? Uh epsin, Jeffrey Epstein, that might be talking about another one, because I'm telling you it's probably a dark world where it's a bunch of the motherfuckers. But another one, Harry Wanston, No, maybe it's Yeah, it is, because remember it was supposed to have been a list that came out with all the celebrities.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's along that's in on it, and ship I think there's a lot.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's a whole other world. And look, they don't make these movies for no reason either. That's the movie. So if you ain't never see it, I'm just going spoiler alert, spoiler alert right now, y'all need to watch it. But it's basically it's a movie. And Zoe Kravitz did this movie. Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Benes's daughter did this movie. And it it's basically like a remote island, right that this billionaire owns and they do trips there him and these other elite members of this group or whatever, like a member's only thing, and they take five women over there and it's five of them. They take five women over there and they drug them, and then the ladies don't even know they're being drugged. They you know, it's kicking.
Speaker 4: They killed one of them because she wasn't forgetting nothing.
Speaker 1: So in the movie, the ship that they have the perfume that that they all right. So they get there and the villa is already set up. They got clothes already waiting for them and everything, and it just looks like a great getaway, like a fucking luxury, fucking vacation. But they're drugging you every night. On top are already taking drugs because they give them shrooms and LSD and all this type of shit the ship that make you all like open and happy and shit, right, but then they also give you something to make you forget, and you wake up the next morning like, oh my god, we had a black last night, but you don't remember shit. And what they're doing when they give you the drugs that make you forget is raping you and like fucking you up crazy. So you wake up tired and drained. The next day, but you don't remember what the happened past you being on high. I did not see that coming. I did not, But he had to be in love with that black because.
Speaker 3: You didn't. You didn't even remember last time or something like crazy.
Speaker 1: Yep, she was able to remember. She had a fucking head to you like. It was a lot.
Speaker 4: So y'all just need to go and watch.
Speaker 1: And I know it seemed like I just told y'all the whole movie, but no, seriously, it is literally so much more. It's so much more that y'all need to say, y'all need to watch the whole fucking shit. Either way, Love you guys, Love you girls. Oh no, wait, I was about to say bye girl, because this girl dumba shit.
Speaker 4: I hate giving given.
Speaker 1: The fucking advice to people who I felt like should already know what to do. Baby girl, y'all.
Speaker 2: Do you think she should just leave?
Speaker 1: I think she should leave that nig I found I found out that show asked didn't want this baby with me? You wasn't even over this bitch, And I asked you was you over her? And I believe that bullshit ask excuse that she kept the baby because it was against her religion to get an abortion. I can't believe, I fucking believe that I'm here with this baby, this three month old, and I had to go through your phone to find out that you regret me and this baby, like come to fuck on but you.
Speaker 3: But the thing is, think about it though, and you said it before, like when you and room were together like that the day you guys want to like you went in the family kept.
Speaker 2: She's probably trying to make that nigga have a fad.
Speaker 1: Like that's what that's what I learned. You cannot make a nigga want his family. You cannot make a nigga stay with you because y'all had a baby. Like a man is not going to stay because you have a baby.
Speaker 4: Honestly, sometimes the.
Speaker 1: Man runs away even quicker when they feel like they're going to be binded to a woman forever that they don't even see a future with. But now you got my child, so you thinking about the whole me shackled to you like, nah, that that's not a tool. You never use a pregnancy or a child as a tool of attachment, like to keep connection with a person. That is horrible. You don't do that. And because the only one that really loses ultimately is not you, not the guy, but the fucking kids. The baby is the one who pays for that, you know what I mean? Like, because you know, I feel like all kids should be able to see that both of their parents under one household, under one roof. You know, That's why you got to be very careful who you let, like who you create with.
Speaker 4: Yo, you have to get to know these people.
Speaker 1: She don't tell me how long she been knowing this nigga, not like she is just she just said he already had a fucking baby. And don't ever tell me I can relate to this one of rome other baby mothers can relate to this shit. I can't relate to this shit because the dumbest shit that I did for Rome was the last dumb shit that I did for Rome. And I tell y'all this story all the time, and I'm gonna repeat it again for the people in the motherfucking back. I thought I wanted my family, and he I believe that fucking litter he sold me.
Speaker 4: And I was dealing with this dude. I wasn't even with Rome.
Speaker 1: Our song was mad young, like real young, and I was dealing with this guy who had came and swept me off my feet.
Speaker 4: He was everything that Rome wasn't.
Speaker 1: He was actually doing right by Ash, and he treated Ash as he as his own child.
Speaker 4: He didn't have no kids, he didn't have no no white laying around it.
Speaker 1: And I went back to Rome. I let room get in my air, but I want my family and I just I want. I want to try it again. And yo, I'm ready to be the man that you need me to be. The whole time we talk, he talked like this and we fucking twenty years old. Yeah, right, motherfucker twenty one and shit, And I went to the guy because I didn't want to cheat on a guy with Rome. I went to the guy and I'm like, look, I want to try. I think I'm gonna get wrong one. We'll try to be a family. That nigga looked at me like what but you just set up here and told me all the ship that he don't know you. I was probably with I was about to say his name. I was with him for maybe about what six months? Domish fuck domb as fuck damn. I was with this nigga for no, it was longer than that.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was with him for closer close to a year. And I don't know, yo.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I have no idea why, like why like why I even did that goofy ship y'all? But I did, and that nigga couldn't wait to cheat on me, couldn't wait to what was.
Speaker 2: I don't remember to come on here and talk about his reasons.
Speaker 1: You know what, We're gonna do a question there for Rome developed the questions. Now he gonna look at you when you're getting here pregnant. That's gonna trigger him because he has a baby every year. If you love me, you'll listen to this commercial and then we'll be right back. But you know one thing about Rome though, Rome, he is a great dad, and he's always taking care of his kids the best that he knew how and the best that he could afford, Like you know.
Speaker 4: What I mean.
Speaker 1: So that's one thing about my baby daddy or my little baby father, y'all. I just want to always, you know, commend him on that aspect because it's whether we want to look at it for what it is or not. People really think black dads are like shit, you know what I'm saying, Like all black dad listen my father was a great fucking dad to me, you know what I mean? And yep, so you know, so is yours, you know, and and and although all dads don't get it right, all black dads don't get it right, you got some fucking white dads that don't get it right either. You know, you got in every fucking race.
Speaker 4: You know you do.
Speaker 2: Though, Yeah, I mean, I don't know why I like a stigma not.
Speaker 3: Saying that it should be no, it should be like no more because everyone says that black baby daddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. And honestly that has a lot to do with the baby moms too, like because of how they're talked about baby mom, they get a little crazy. I get it, But no for sure because I you know, I know something. But I know, yeah, all of them, but they're not talking ship about their baby daddy's publicly either, you get what I'm saying. Like Chloe even listen, Chloe even still is imaginarily married to hers, imaginarily married to hers, and this nigga out here doing whatever. But she said, for the sake of my child, I don't want my child to know the traditional parents to parent's living in one household. I don't want her to know that we're not together. The children should not know what's going on. So I'm gonna keep letting my daughter think I'm married to her dad, which is gonna fuck her up, by the way, when she gets older to be an adult and ask you, Ma, I could have dealt without that lie. I could have went without that lie, Like I'm fine, Yeah, Like why didn't you just keep that shit honest with me? Because that's what I always talk to my mother about mine. If you weren't happy in your marriage, why would you stay old? Because I just wanted to keep my family together. I want to draw kids to know what traditional households were like. We never I never knew my parents had issues or whatever until I became a grown woman who was all who already had a child, Like you know what I'm saying, And I'm just like, man, like you've been unhappy all this time, and like you're willing to be you were willing to be miserable and deal with like all of that shit, yeah, and have to be strong. Probably got mental illness to say the first right, just for us to know what having both of our parents in the same house.
Speaker 3: Was, like, yeah, everything about that and now was my my parents are fine, but like I just wonder what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know they kept a lot of stuff.
Speaker 3: From me at least, like I know my sister seen being the oldest, but like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your parents are still together though, right, yeah so, but even.
Speaker 2: Still though, like guess we're all out of the house. I just wonder, like, I know my mom is traditional as.
Speaker 4: Well as my Yeah, my mom is traditional, and.
Speaker 2: I just wonder her her mental.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like where is she at with it? Or has she ever had to endure? Ship coming up?
Speaker 1: And y'all just she just kept that smile on her face, like like, what's her name, Melanie Fiona, Mona Lisa smiles. She literally was just talking about that in her interview where she's just like, man, like you ever look at that picture of Mona Lisa and you see that she's smiling. I didn't even know she was smiling, because one, white people don't have no lips, so I had no idea that she was smiling until I zoomed all the way in after talking to Melanie, and I'm like, damn, no, she is smiling, but she looks so sad in her eyes, you know what I mean, Like it's like fuck, you know, all them smile back?
Speaker 4: Then, who's them?
Speaker 2: The white?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: That's because the white.
Speaker 2: Honestly, humans in general, we never seen a smiling picture of like herriot telling.
Speaker 4: Or what the fuck was it to smile for a tailor?
Speaker 2: Right, you're right. Okay, that's bad, that's bad.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 4: We're just gonna end.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me see.
Speaker 4: Something are you smiling for? I gotta kills and take the road every night, parties and rosa parks.
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 4: There was nothing to smile about.
Speaker 1: She used to get into it with her husband. That's how she ended up on the bus that day. I don't know, because her husband had a fucking card the whole time. Joe Button already told us that.
Speaker 3: Okay, so look, but well it was sad time then that.
Speaker 1: For everybody, Yes, something smiling like excuse me, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 3: That's but women in general, we didn't have right then.
Speaker 1: I know. We couldn't do ship, we couldn't vote, we couldn't speak up, We couldn't you know, say when we girl, Oh my god, imagine the perrairie crams.
Speaker 4: Honey, what the funk would you like?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying? I can only imagine being on my mother fucking Perrie and I'm a slave and I'm outside of heat. What I like, I wonder what they were saying, master, like my cramps is.
Speaker 2: Like when I went to the.
Speaker 3: I've got the proper name for it, but basically like where they kept the slaves and and.
Speaker 2: What they were just saying, like how standing like the ship?
Speaker 1: Yeah right exactly, And so who would smile Taylor, right, Yeah, only the motherfucking white people. White people also were sad too.
Speaker 2: Their husband were.
Speaker 1: Cheating yep with the slaves. Yup, that was the one. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, there was nothing little small about Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Everybody was depressed. You you kind of think, huh damn except the men, except the white men mm hmm.
Speaker 4: But they wasn't happy because their wife ain't had no ass.
Speaker 1: So that's why the fuck they had to go cheat with with big Bertha out in the yard, because she had ass sitting up on her back. How do we get here? We are done? This is we've come to yet another carefully Breakord's episode with your Girl.
Speaker 4: Just hilarious and my girl tailor.
Speaker 1: Y'all, y'all go ahead and say by the tailor tail say about them people probably.
Speaker 4: Be nobody heavy back in the day.
Speaker 5: Taking Madam.
Speaker 1: Can't Fully Reckless is a production of iHeartRadio and The Black Effect. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.