Speaker 1: It's another jewbile phone frame mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, my name is Pete Eagans. I'm calling from TikTok customer service and I was looking for Tara.
Speaker 2: Hi. My name is Tara. But how can I help you?
Speaker 1: Right? Tara? Hey, just want to steal a few minutes of your time. I know it's kind of strange to be getting a call from us, but with the band that might be going into effect and TikTok being shut down in this country, we are calling a few of our users who use the app frequently, and you came up on my call list today, so just call to check and see how you're feeling about things.
Speaker 2: Tara, Man, TikTok is my heart.
Speaker 1: My okay, my laughter?
Speaker 2: How I really shake off the day? I mean, it's gonna really really stuck.
Speaker 1: I'm not looking forward to this, okay, Tara. Well, I'm so sorry to inform you, but we are actually going to be shutting your account down a few days early. So as of six o'clock this afternoon, you will have no more TikTok.
Speaker 2: What you no, no, no, no no, I haven't had time to archive my content. Like, what the are you talking?
Speaker 1: About well why why is?
Speaker 2: Why does my cat have to get off earlier than everybody else?
Speaker 1: That doesn't make any sense?
Speaker 2: Ud chop off my early?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What is going on?
Speaker 1: Tara? Tara, I'm gonna ask you to take a few breaths. I know this can be hard news to get.
Speaker 2: My name is Tara, and I need you to not tell me to take a breath, okay, I need you to explain to me why the fit this is happening to me when everyone else is getting more time?
Speaker 1: Well, really, what it is is, uh, we have classifications for our users, Tara, and you are what's known as a lurker, So we're shutting down lurkers accounts early.
Speaker 2: Work or what do you mean? Well, it means my skincare content?
Speaker 1: What the hell it means?
Speaker 2: This is insane. I'm lurking. I'm learning about Skincareis I knew my own content too? I get free? Are you seriously going to cut me up? This is not okay? Like, I am going to be contacting my attorney about this, and I do not think that this is legal or okay a lurker that's invasive. Excuse me. I need to seek here supervisor.
Speaker 1: Right now Tara, Tara, Tara, my.
Speaker 2: Name, it's Tara. I'm going to need to quit calling you that, going to get do anything else.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry about that, right, We're just we're encouraging users who actively post to stay on the app until it's shut down by the government possibly, But any lurkers we're getting rid of, So people who just watch a lot of content, maybe like here call.
Speaker 2: Me a lurker at the same time as mispronouncing my name. I really really love for that. Like this is not I thought start listing me about happiness. What's up, dude? Like this is not? This is oh no to ruin my day?
Speaker 1: Tara. I know it can be disturbing with your TikTok going away, but I do want to inform you of some other options. Have you heard of pinterest?
Speaker 2: Pindra? Pinterest is not the same day? Are you just nowhere near the joy and the beauty that takes a hold? This is a Nancy?
Speaker 1: What? Okay? So you have heard of pitterest.
Speaker 2: I cannot even begin to consider why you would even suggest that. Get me your manager now?
Speaker 1: Well now, Tara, I, like I said, I know you're upset, but pinterest can be very fun It's got a lot of interests on there. There's a lot of people that posted inspo for things.
Speaker 2: They said, you like pointerest of your inspiration of your mother. Get out of my life, dude, and get my out in the regular making everybody else begetting Guitara.
Speaker 1: Tara. I do want to tell you something, Tara.
Speaker 2: It's Tara. I have told you. It's twenty thousand times.
Speaker 1: Yes you have. My name is Jubil and this is actually Jubal from the Jebel Show doing a phone brank on you and your friend Stephanie set you up. Wait, no, it's a joke.
Speaker 2: No no.
Speaker 1: She said that you've been really upset about TikTok possibly being manned and wanted me to mess with you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, when you called me a lurker, I was seriously about to rip you twenty thousand more.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with Jubal phone branks.