Speaker 1: The VP pick is in for Kamala Harris. Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is verdict with Ted Cruz, Ben Ferguson with you, Senator, where do you begin with this guy. He's a governor of Minnesota. He's all in favor of abortion until birth, transgender surgeries for minors, driver's license for legal immigrants.
Speaker 1: And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Speaker 3: So, Bennett sounds like you're a big supporter of Tim Waltz's the pick.
Speaker 1: I love this guy. Let's go all radical all the time.
Speaker 2: At least we don't have to look at people and say, hey, guess what, this guy's really crazy. He's radical. Now, No, no, he's not. He's a moderate. This is a hardcore leftist.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, what we're going to do in this podcast today is break down the choice that Kamala Harris made of Minnesota Governor Tim Waltz to be her VP choice. And I got to say, as a Republican, I'm really happy with this choice. I think this is very good for Donald Trump. I think this is very good for the country. I think this decreases Kamala Harris's chances of winning. I think it increases the republic chances of winning, so I think that's fantastic. But we're going to break down why she made this choice, because I'm going to give a spoiler alert right now. I think this was the first major mistake of her very short lived presidential campaign. They've kept her lockdown in a basement the whole time, since she hasn't really had a chance to make another mistake. But I think this was a serious mistake. We're going to break down why she made this choice, and then we're going to lay out why it's a mistake, just how radical he is and how much it highlights how radical she is. And to be clear, radical is not a good look going into a general election. This is a consequential moment in this presidential election. It's a consequential moment in the history of the country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 2: And when you hear his record, everyone needs to be armed with the facts about who he is, and we're going to give it all to you. This is a very important show. So I'll say it at the outset. Please share this podcast wherever you are on social media because what we're going to give you about who he is and what he stands for, he's to be heard by everybody. In the country, and you guys do an incredible job of sharing this on social media when we ask this is one of those episodes. Make sure you do it so everyone knows who this VP pick is and what they believe in.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you about Patriot Mobile real quick.
Speaker 2: If you are like I am, and you're just sick and tired of what's happening in this country when it comes to radicals, especially at companies that you use, and then they don't share your values. In fact, they're attacking your values. They're attacking your faith, you're attacking your family values. Well, there are companies out there that are now fighting back. Patriot Mobile is one of those, and they believe in America. They believe in our constitution. And I am proud to partner with Patriot moll. We've been telling you about them for years. Why because they're literally on the front lines fighting for our First and our Second Amendment rights. They're fighting for the sacety of life, and they're standing with our military, our veterans, our first respond are wounded warriors and giving back every month. Now how do they do that, Well, it's pretty awesome. When you pay your bill to Patriot Mobile, they take about five percent of that bill every month, and they give it back to conservative causes and organizations that fight for the sancety of life, for example, at no extra cost to you. So if you're ready to take a stand for conservative values, well, then switch to Patriot Mobile today. You're going to get the same nation wide cover you're used to because they use the same towers that you're using right now, except you get rid of the woke progressive agenda that Big Mobile brings the table. You get to go anywhere in the country and get the service you expect, and they now have a service coverage guarantee.
Speaker 1: That's pretty nice for peace of mind for you.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent US based customer service team will find the best plan for your needs and you can keep your same number you have now, keep your phone you have now, or upgrade to a new one. I want to give you a free month of service as well. Just go to Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict, Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict, or call them ninety seven to two Patriot right now. You're gonna get a free month when you use the offer code Verdict. Don't get fulloled by other providers pretending to share your values and make sure you call make the switch to America's only Christian conservative mobile provider, Patriot Mobile. Go to Patriot Mobile dot com, slash verdict or nine to seven to two Patriot for your free month of service today. Senator, let let's start by explaining this pick because number one, IF and I love when you and I get to talk about this type of a political aspect of it in a show.
Speaker 1: When you are picking a VP, the number.
Speaker 2: One golden rule, whether you're on the Republican side, the Democrat side, or a third party, candidates do no harm, and you make sure that when you you make a pick, you do no harm. Your advisor should be telling you that, hey, we don't want to pick someone that it hurts the ticket or maybe turns people off to us. We want someone that most people like, but we do no harm. And yet we see the commentators like, oh, well, Kamala Harris was kind of forced into this pick. She was kind of forced to push you know, more of a hardcore lefty kind of radical. No, she wanted this radical to help her with her radical agenda. She was not forced into this pick. She did this on her own, and we shouldn't let her off the hook for that.
Speaker 3: Well, all right, let's rewind to the moment when Kamala Harris it was clear she was going to be the nominee. You and I, well, let's go back ten months ago. You and I ten months ago predicted the Democrats would force Joe Biden off the ticket. We were right. Initially I thought Michelle Obama would be the choice. That proved to be wrong. Once it became clear that the Democrats were circling the wagons around Kamala, I said, look, it's either going to be Michelle Obama or Kamala. It was Kamala. Immediately afterwards, you and I did a podcast where I said, all right, who's the VP going to be? And I said number one. They are going to pick the most boring white guy imaginable. Now, let's be clear, the Democrats are being counters. They're perfectly happy being racist, being sexist. In the VP choice. The Democrats were very explicit. No African Americans need apply, No Hispanics need apply, no women need apply. They were all excluded. They only wanted boring white guys. That was the entire group. Gretcha and Whitmer, there was a whole group. They were like, oh, we're excited about her. She had no chance. She was a woman, And the Democrats are perfectly happy and saying Nope, we ain't taken women, We ain't taken African Americans, we ain't taken Hispanics. As I said on this podcast, we're going to get the most boring white guy imaginable. It's going to be Ned Flanders, coated in mayonnaise eating wonderbread. Well, those turn out to be the choices. Now. Initially I laid out who I thought the top two choices would be, and I said they'd be Josh Shapiro, governor of Pennsylvania, and Mark Kelly's senator from Arizona. And between the two, I thought they'd pick Shapiro. Now, it turned out on this podcast we predicted two of the final three. Shapiro and Kelly were in the final three, and the third was Tim Wats. We did not talk about Tim Walls. Now I have to say, listen, I think I've got a pretty good sense of politics and the state of the country. I don't always have a perfect sense of where the Democrats are. And I will say when I was laying out the odds for who the VP choice, would be. I was assuming the Democrats were two parts crazy and two parts stone cold killer, so kind of equal. They want to win, and it's why I thought Josh Shapiro was compelling. It turns out I mixed up those ratios. As I sit here today, I would say they're about five parts crazy and about one part stone cold killer. So the stone cold killer part through Joe Biden overboard. They dumped him like Fredo being asked to go out in a row boat and say the rosary. I mean it was. They were done with Joe Biden. The reason I say they're more crazy than stone cold killer is this was a dumb choice. So listen, why Josh Shapiro. What was the argument for Josh Shapiro. Number One, he's perceived as a moderate governor. He ran as a moderate governor's reputation as a moderate governor. Number Two, he's a very popular governor in Pennsylvania's numbers are good in Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania is, without exaggeration, the most important swing state in the country. It's neck and neck depending on the polls you're looking at Trump maybe slightly ahead, but it's within low single digits, and it's got a ton of a electoral votes. The reason I believe Josh Shapiro was compelling is I thought there was a good chance that adding Shapiro to the ticket gives Kamala Pennsylvania. And I got to say, if you're sitting there looking for the Democrats saying how do we win? If you can take Pennsylvania off the map, that is powerful. And by the way, our friend who we've had twice on this show, Dave McCormick running for Senate, who I think Dave McCormick is likely to be the next Senator from Pennsylvania. It would have been really a problem for Dave if Josh Shapiro had been the nominee, because if the Democrats' numbers go up two three points in Pennsylvania, becomes much harder for McCormick to beat Casey. So if you're a Democrat, wow, that's compelling. So you literally had number one the electoral college math supporting Shapiro. You had number two a lot of the donors saying Shapiro is a great choice. And what happened. There was a lot of chatter about Shapiro. He was auditioning hard, he wanted the job, and the radical left in the Democrat Party lost their mind. And this pains me to say. There is, and we've talked about this before, there is a pro Hamas wing of the Democrat Party and the leftists they could not stand not that Shapiro was a moderate, but that he's Jewish. And I don't want to put I don't want to muddy this up because it's it's actually painful. It is a bad thing that there is a major contingent of the Democrat Party who says we will not nominate a Jewish vice president. Look, I believe if Josh Shapiro's name had been Josh Smith, the Democrat ticket would be Harris Smith. Like everything else about Shapiro was compelling. And they sat there and looked at the electoral college math. They number one, looked at states like Michigan with dearborn Michigan a bunch of radical pro Hamas leftists. They looked at states like Minnesota with a bunch of Somali radical anti Israel, anti Semites, and they said, you know what, this causes a problem in our base. And they came to the conclusion, the fact that this guy is Jewish is disqualifying. And all right, listen, Most of the people who listen to this podcast are conservative or libertarian, or somewhat right of center, or at least open minded who want to listen to both sides. But maybe you're like, all right, Cruz, what he's saying, this is a little bit tendentious. Okay, if you don't believe me, I want you to give a listen to Van Jones. So Van Jones is a very left wing commentator on CNN. He's a Democrat, He's a hard left Democrat. But listen to what Van Jones said yesterday, the day of the Tim Waelt's pick about what it means, give a listen.
Speaker 4: You think it was a little risky, though, man, that she didn't go with Shapira to kind of locked down Pennsylvania. Yes, David Chalwling were saying earlier, just because you pick him as your running mate doesn't mean you automatically win Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: But I got to think it would have helped just a little bit.
Speaker 5: Hey, listen, the conservatives, the right wing, the Republicans, they were chewing their fingernails down to the knuckle because they were afraid of a Josh Shapiro. They were afraid of a Mark Kelly they're not as afraid of this new governor because they think they can define him. So here's the challenge you've got in this party, and people don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 1: We got to talk about it.
Speaker 5: On the one hand, you have a lot of young people who are concerned about Gaza. You have a lot of Muslims and Arabs and others they had not felt seen by the Biden administration. You start started hearing that genocide Joe, that was building, that was building, and so those folks needed to have a candidate that they could feel comfortable with. This helps them in that regard. But you also have anti Semitis that's gotten marbled into this party. You can be for the Palestinians without being an anti Jewish bigot, but there are some anti Jewish figures out there, and there's some disquiet now and there has to be how much of what just happened is caving into some of these darker parts in the party. So that's going to have to get worked out. It's going to have to get talked.
Speaker 1: Senat.
Speaker 2: You listen to what he's saying there, and this goes back to something I've been saying for a while, and I think it's official now. I was right when I said the Democratic Party is dead. They are filled now with anti Semites, with Marxists, with socialists, with communists, and they've just been masquerading as Democrats. And if you don't believe me, the Democratic Socialists of America took a victory lap with Walt's selection, saying this was like the best pick they could have asked for. Harris's selection of Walt showed quote the world that the DSA and its allies on the left are a force that cannot be ignored quote unquote that is from the Democratic Socialists of America.
Speaker 3: Yet look, and it's quite honest. And so the fact that they didn't pick Shapiro. Listen listening to Van Jones, and I don't know Van Jones personally. I've met him briefly, but I don't know him. I agree with every single word he said, like I agreed. At the front end he said Republicans were gnashing at their teeth that Kamala would have picked Josh Shapiro. I certainly was. I thought that was really damn dangerous. My guess is Shapiro probably adding him to the ticket probably would have won Pennsylvania. So why I said that was the most likely choice, because if you're actually trying to win, if it was David Axelrod making this pick, he'd have picked Shapiro. I actually believe if it was James Carvell making this pick, I think he would have picked Shapiro. I think a smart, tenacious Democrat who wants to win would have said, let's do it. But as I said, I got the ratio wrong. They have more crazy than they have stone cold killer. And the problem is there are too many rabbit anti Israel anti Semites in the party. And I'm not saying everyone is. I'm not saying everyone on Kamali's campaign is, but they're scared of the anti Semites, and so they're like, we can't piss them off, so let's not do that. As an aside, I think there are a lot of people across this country who are Jewish, who are liberal or moderate, who are sitting here wondering listening. Not a ton of people are saying publicly what you and I are saying right now, but there are a ton of people thinking it. And I got to say, if you're a moderate, even liberal Jew and you're look at the Democrat Party going wait a second, it's now disqualifying as a candidate to be Jewish. I just think there are a lot of people that when they lay their head down on the bed at night, that quiet still voice in their head. They're going to be like, why am I part of a party that is embarrassed me? And I think that's gonna have real consequences going forward. But let me say secondly, even if they weren't willing to pick Shapiro because he's Jewish, they had another choice, which is Mark Kelly. And listen, I served with Mark Kelly, and I gotta say I think Mark Kelly was an incredibly dangerous choice. So Marcus Someone. He's a Navy veteran, he's an astronaut. His voting record has been very, very liberal. But he seems rational, reasonable, moderate, Marcus someone. Frankly, Ben, you'd love to get a beer with. He just is a reasonable guy. And and and so and and by the way, Mark doesn't have what's apparently the disqualifying factor in the Democrat primary, which is to be Jewish. So like if they're scared of of the Prohama zelos, Mark Kelly was a perfectly fine second choice to land on and they fairly early through And by the way, Arizona is a swing states too. It's it doesn't have as many electoral votes as Pennsylvania. But Mark Kelly is popular in Arizona. He just got re elected in Arizona with with strong numbers. I mean that that was a perfectly reasonable play and the fact that they said no to that also and they went with Tim Waltz. And I want to go back. You open this pod by talking about how radical Tim Waltz is.
Speaker 1: I don't know the guy.
Speaker 3: I've never met him, so I don't know him personally, but in the last twenty four hours, I've looked at his record and holy cow, this guy is hard, hard left. There's a reason the Democratic Socialists are celebrating him, as you just read, there's a reason. Within minutes of his being announced as VP, you know who tweeted out a tweet praising it, ilhan Omar with a picture of her next to him, saying what a fantastic choice this was. And listen, yet, you know she's from Minnesota. She represents the radicals in Minnesota. He's her governor, and they've been strong, strong allies. He's proud to stand with the radical anti semit Israel, hating radical leftists like Ilhan Omar, And it says volumes. You said at the outset, It's not that Kamala Harris picked Tim Waltz because she was bullied into it by the left wing. It's because she picked Tim Waltz because that's who she is. She's a radical leftist. As you know, there was one nonpartisan source that rated her the single most liberal senator in the entire US Senate. And he, likewise, he is one of, if not the most liberal governor in the entire country. And I think this is birds of a feather that Kamala Harris and Tim Waltz and Ilhan Omar they agree with each other. They're radicals, and I think this pick speaks volumes. On one level, that makes me happy as a Republican. I think this makes the ticket significantly easier to beat. On another level, it scares the hell out of me, because if these guys win, they are running on their radicalism, and God help us if they're actually in office and implementing the policies that they are true believers in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's talk about some of those policies, and one of them is just Waltz is a radical on issues of transgenderism. Waltz has previously signed a bill, for example, requiring schools in Minnesota to stock boys' bathrooms with quote period products. He's also the same guy that signed a bill making Minnesota a sanctuary state and allowing miners to go through sex change operations as well and taking away parental rights. Meghan Kelly put it this way earlier to day. She said, Tim Waltz is a guy that signed a bill to let the state take away your kids if you do not agree to sterilize them and chop off their body parts in the name of quote gender affirming care. So if your fourteen year old is sad but things it's gender confusion, and you object to casting him, then in the state of Minnesota they say no, no, no, the state will take custody. That is who this governor is and what he stands for. That is extreme senator period and Ben, how is that not hyperbole? I mean think where we were as a country twelve minutes ago, Like if we would have said, okay, not twelve minutes ago, but a couple of years ago, that the Democrats want to take your kids, sterilize them. Castraate them, cut their genitals off and make them permanently unable to have kids. People have been like, Okay, that's nobody, is that crazy. That'd be like saying the Democrats want to abolish the police, which they also want to do. That'd be like saying the Democrats want to open borders, which they also want to do. That'd be like saying the Democrats side with Hamas against Israel, which they also do. Like this party, we have seen in the last couple of years, we've seen them go crazy. But let's take just the very first piece of that litany you gave. So Tim Waltz signed a bill requiring schools to put tampons in little boys bathrooms. Now, Ben, you're the father of three boys. I'm gonna go on to Lim. I'm just gonna ask you a question. Have any of your boys ever needed a tampon?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: And they never will because they're boys.
Speaker 3: So like, wait, wait, you're saying there's something like genetic like they're lacking the equipment to need Like like, wait, you can't be saying your boys don't menstraight, are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I can't.
Speaker 2: And by the way, they'll never be able to birthday child either. If that makes me a terrible person for saying it, then I'm totally fine to wear that.
Speaker 1: T shirt like it is.
Speaker 3: So the internet has already nicknamed him tampon Tim, which is just And by the way, let's go back to the talking point which he coined. You know, the whole Republicans are weird. It's Tim Waltz that came up with this. The guy that thinks ten year old boys need tampons. Now that's pretty weird to me. But he's the one. And and what are these radical leftists go, oh, he's so real? Oh yeah, he say like like like like they oh he said weird. We love him that. They say he's down to earth. Listen what he did on on sterilization of children. No child, no eight year old has the emotional maturity to make the decision to sterilize themselves for life, to remove their ability to have children, and and to remove body parts. If an adult wants to do that, that's not a decision I agree with. But I think an adult has a right to do that. I don't like that decision, but they have a right to do that because if you're an adult, you have maturity, you have you have self determination. A child does not. And and in my view, to sterilize, to castrate a child is child abuse. And and and listen, kids, kids believe all sorts of things. I've seen kids that believe they're a dinosaur. Does that mean you should like in velociraptor nails on them? No, children believe all sorts of things. And you know what, children change because they grow up, they become adults. And this radical leftist view that if a four year old, a six year old, an eight year old child, if a boy believes he is a girl, if a girl believes she's a boy, that you should go in and medically make it impossible for them to change their mind. That is not reasonable, That is not moderate. That that is radical. And Tim Waltz is the poster child for this.
Speaker 2: Well, and not only that, and I want parents to understand just how concerning it is the extremism of his record. Not only did the governor of Minnesota, Tim Watz, now the VP candidate under Harris, do what you're talking about, but he also said we are a sanctuary state, and we are a state this was legally he did this where children could undergo sex change operations, go back to the Associated Press on March twenty third of twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: This is their quote.
Speaker 2: Democratic Governor Tim Wallt signed an executive order two weeks ago to protect the rights of people from Minnesota and other states to receive gender affirming healthcare in the state. Minnesota lawmakers pass legislation to make their state a trans refuge quote unquote for young people seeking sex change surgery. The outlet noted that the legislation is meant to ensure that children undergoing gender transition procedures allowed under Minnesota law cannot be governed by child protection laws of any other state. It's a direct response, they said to South Dakota. But South Dakota, where Republican Governor Christian Owns signed a law banning puberty bockers, cross sex hormone treatments, and sex change operations for transgendered into under the age of eighteen.
Speaker 1: So what do they do in Minnesota? They said, no, no, come.
Speaker 2: Here and we will protect you with the full force of the law, and we'll make sure you can do whatever you want to do. And by the way, let's traffic in this type of tourism and invite every parent to bring their kid in Minnesota that wants to do any of these radical surgeries.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, and in some ways, Minnesota as a natural advantage in that because I'll say, in the wintertime, it's so cold in Minnesota that you'll naturally freeze your nuts off.
Speaker 2: I set you up for that one, didn't I I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I couldn't resist that. Minnesota's gorgeous in the summertime. I love it in the summertime. The lakes are beautiful, It's wonderful. But I got to say in February, I want to be in Houston and not in Minnesota. I like me some sunshine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you and I can agree on that one. I want to tell you real quick about our friends over at i FCJ and the incredible work that they're doing and what you can do to help. We are quickly approaching the one year anniversary of the horrific Commas attacks on Israel, and still the Holy Land continues to be attacked on multiple fronts. Deadly threats are increasing in northern Israel. Constant rocket attacks from Hesbla have been fired at Israel, causing widespread damage, with raging wildfires destroying precious farmland. Now and they're doing it on purpose the terrorists. Since the war started, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews has been on the forefront in Israel, addressing the needs of the most vulnerable. That's why I want you to partner with IFCJ today. Your life saving donation will help provide emergency food as well as critical security needs such as flat jackets, firefighting equipment, armored vehicles that include armored ambulances that have already saved countless lives, and bomb shelters. We're looking for five hundred of you to join the Fellowship and join me donating one hundred and fifty dollars to meet these urgent security needs for the people in Israel and things to a generous IFCJ supporter, your gift is going to automatically be matched, doubling your impact in the Holy Land. You can call to make your gift right now eight at eight four eight eight IFCJ. That's eight at eight four eight eight IFCJ or four three two five.
Speaker 1: You can also go online.
Speaker 2: To support IFCJ dot org to give. That's one word, support IFCJ dot org to give right now. Is Israel and the people need your support more than ever before. Senator, let's also talk about Tim Waltz and what he did during COVID. He defended locking down schools during COVID, claiming he wouldn't have done anything differently. He refused to say that there was a crisis ongoing by the way to our southern border as he also decided to give out driver's licenses to illegal immigrants and said every other state should do the same thing.
Speaker 1: We've also seen.
Speaker 2: The governor while he's been governor, have a twenty one point six percent increase in violent crime. Many people believe this goes back to Black Lives Matter and the rioting and looting and the burning down of so many different parts of Minneapolis, Minnesota, Minneapolis Saint Paul area. And he even had his own wife who talked about how it was really nice to have the windows down and to smell the tires burning as part of like some sort of cleansing. Listen to her in her own words.
Speaker 6: I would say, those first days, you know, when there were riots, I could smell the burning tires, and that was a very real thing. And I kept the windows open for as long as I could because I felt like that was such a touchstone of what was happening.
Speaker 2: We've all said Democrats come out that were mayors during the time of these riots who have attacked the governor saying we asked him and begged him for help, We asked him to activate the National Guard as our cities were burning and black businesses were burnings, and Tim did nothing.
Speaker 3: That's exactly right. Listen, I want to do a lightning round of just how radical Tim Waltz is because he's every bit as radical a leftist as Kamala Harris. And the two of them were peas in a pod. And it's Kamala, Tim Waltz and ilhan omaher that defined today's Democrat party. So when it comes to Black Lives Matter riots, we saw Minneapolis burn, Tim Waltz was complicit in that he did not send out the National Guard. He delayed sending the National Guard. He sat there, he didn't arrest the rioters. Look, the fundamental responsibility of any governor, any may or any police chief is to protect your citizens. He refused to protect his citizens because he sided with the radicals who were burning the cities, who were assaulting people, who were fire bombing police cars. And you know what Kamala Harris was doing. While Tim Waltz was letting Minneapolis burn, Kamala Harris was contributing to bail out the people who were burning Minneapolis. They side with the radicals. You look at his record. All right, we're just going to go through a series of clips. I want you to hear this, Tim Waltz explaining his views on socialism.
Speaker 7: Go and get out there, reach out, make the case, and for one thing, don't ever shy away from mark progressive values.
Speaker 1: One person's socialism is another person's neighborliness.
Speaker 3: One person's socialism is another person's neighborliness. So Kamala Harris picked as her teammate as her comrade in arms, someone who openly defends socialism. By the way I tweeted out yesterday, one person's theat left is another person's Christmas. Apparently, socialism is just neighborliness, just taking your stuff giving it to someone else. It's just being a neighbor all right. How about during COVID What happened during COVID? Tim Waltz literally set up a snitch line where neighbors could rat each other out for violating the government's tyrannical COVID orders. Play this slip.
Speaker 8: Hello you have reached it for deverminent public quay stay at home hotline. The information you leave is considered public information. At the tone, please leave the following information, your name, your callback number, how the stay at home order is being violated, and where the stay at home order was violated. Thank you record your message at the tone.
Speaker 1: When you were finished, hang up or press pound for more options. Center.
Speaker 2: Snitch lines are used in communist countries, socialist countries where you indoctrinate kids to snitch on their parents and you tell them the kids, hey, come to school, and hey tell the authorities. Hey tell us the teachers what your parents are doing that are going against the government. And yet this is what the governor was doing in Minnesota, actually using tax dollars to do exactly the same damn thing.
Speaker 1: Look, we will lock you up.
Speaker 3: Write out your parents, write out your kids, write out your family members. The government is in charge. Anyone who violates my lockdown order, report on them to the government. But by the way, it's not surprising that Tim Waltz loves him some communist China. Listen to this clip and.
Speaker 7: Focusing on and I lived in China, and as I said, I've been there about thirty times. But if someone tells you and they're an expert on China, they're probably not telling you the truth because it's complex country, but it's critically important for us. I don't fall into the category that China necessarily needs to be an adversarial relationship. I totally disagree.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is a guy, and I go back to what I said earlier. These clips need to be shared everywhere. So if you are at avid listener verdict, share this podcast on social media because the media is not going to play any of.
Speaker 1: This for you.
Speaker 3: So to be clear, he's not even saying that China is not our mortal enemy when we must destroy them. He's saying, I don't fall into the category that China needs to be an adversarial relationship. I totally disagree. This is someone who's made a life embracing communist China. And by the way, I want you to hear a really weird quote. A weird quote. So Tim Waltz grew up in a town called West Point, Nebraska in the seventies and eighties, and here's a quote that he said. He said, Waltz has always been fascinated by communist China. He remembers from his childhood pictures of maose tongue hung in public places and carried in parades. Now in West Point, Nebraska, that was a town of about three three hundred people. Who the hell was hanging pictures of mao's a dung and carrying them in parades. I mean, this is a guy who literally says, look like there are pro communist parades in Nebraska. Like what circles was this guy running on? And you're right, the media is not going to report on that. That's from a newspaper, from an article where they thought that was praising him. But all right, let's go through a little bit more of his record. How about open borders. So we know that he signed into law a law that allows Minnesoesota records residents to get driver's license even if they're illegal aliens.
Speaker 1: Play that clip, it's done.
Speaker 3: A packed room at the Saint Paul Armory erupted after the governor's signature made driver's license for.
Speaker 1: All the law of the land. I mean, he was so excited about this. It is law.
Speaker 2: Come to Minnesota, illegal immigrants, and I'll give you everything you want, including that driver's license.
Speaker 1: And then he said that every other state should do it as well.
Speaker 3: Well and listen, it's not like Tim Waltz, like Kamala Harris is rooting for eleven and a half million illegal immigrants to invade this country. Well, no, actually it is. Listen to what he said about whether he wants illegal aliens to climb the border wall and invade this country illegally. Play that clip and.
Speaker 7: I think seeing a plan that's out there talking about it with folks knowing that he's not going to do anything.
Speaker 1: He talks about this wall, I always say, let me know how hi it is.
Speaker 7: If it's twenty five feet, then I'll invest in the thirty foot ladder factory. That's not how you stop this.
Speaker 2: This is a guy that has done a one point eighty from everything you would do if you believed in securing our borders. He is a wide open sanctuary state. He is in favor of adding lattery factories to help illegals get across the wall if they've built the wall. He is a guy that says, come into our state, wherever you're coming from in the world, we are a sanctuary state, and we're proud to say that that is what we are.
Speaker 1: And this goes back to what you said. He is a radical that is.
Speaker 2: There clearly to help Kamala Harris enforce her radical agenda ideas well.
Speaker 3: And understand he's not saying as like a financial matter that he wants to invest in ladder companies, is not advising that as a stock picking tip. What he's saying is he's rooting for the people climbing the wall. He's rooting for the people crossing into this country. And he's not admitting this, but he's rooting for the human traffickers. He's rooting effectively for the drug cartels. And that's exactly where Kamala Harris is. Kamala Harris was our borders are. She was in charge of the border during this invasion of eleven and a half million people. And Tim Waltz is there. He will be the cheer leader. The two of them will will wave their pom poms cheering on the invasion, going Yay ladders, yay tunnels get into this country illegally. Why because we think you're going to vote for Democrats. And his record is he supports open borders. So does Kamala Harris. That's why she picked him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And the media falling all over themselves trying to describe the VP pick Tim Wallas as a moderate. Does abortion on demand sound like I'm moderate? Does transgender surgeries on minors sound like a moderate? Does allowing Black Lives Matter to burn down the Twin Cities sound like I'm moderate?
Speaker 1: To you, this is who he is.
Speaker 2: Do not fall for what the media is telling us about it and try to act like, oh, he's just a moderate Midwestern governor. No, he is a radical extremist. Look at his own words. I want to tell you a boy my friends real quick over at Chalk and Hey, about a year ago, I decided.
Speaker 1: I need to get back in shape. I need to lose weight.
Speaker 2: I've now lost really close to almost seventy pounds from when I started a little over a year ago. And I got to tell you, thankfully, the patriots at Chalk spelled Choq are helping men just like me get back to how we felt years ago. They can help you boost your testos from levels up to twenty percent over ninety days naturally. I've been taking Chalk's Male Vitality Stack now for over a year, and I can tell you it works.
Speaker 1: I was sick and tired of feeling sick. And tired. I was sick and tired of sitting on the couch.
Speaker 2: I was sick and tired of working out and just not feeling like I had a great workout and just feeling fatigued. Setting in well Chalk, manufactured right here in the USFA is a natural herbal supplements that are clinically proven to have game changing effects on your energy, your focus, your mood, and can boost your Testostrom levels up to twenty percent over ninety days. So get off the couch maximize your masculinity today at Chalk choq dot com. Use the promo code Ben for a massive discount on any subscription for Life choq dot com promo code Ben for lifetime savings on any subscription, limited time offer. And remember subscriptions are cancelable at any time. Senator, I mean, we really could see it in the just moments and hours after the announcement from Kamala Harris of the VP pick being Waltz, that the media had one clear plan and strategy and that was describe the pick Tim Waltz as a moderate.
Speaker 3: He is nothing but a radical. Listen, that is absolutely right. Uh, this is someone who is an extremist. His record he's embraced socialism, He's embraced open borders, He's embraced COVID lockdown. He was responsible for shutting schools down in Minnesota and hurting low income kids, hurting African American kids, hurting Hispanic kids in his state. He's been a radical on gender extremism, including castrating and sterilizing little boys and little girls. He mandates that tampons be provided to ten year old boys. He loves him. Some communist Chinese lived in Chinese says we shouldn't be an adversary with them. He's advocated latter factories to climb over border walls. He has been extreme, but the media says, oh, he's a midwestern guy. He was a school teacher. By the way, Bowman, the squad member in New York who has just beaten a Democrat primary because he was so radical and so anti Israel and such socialists, he was a school teacher. I gotta say, there are a bunch of radicals that are school teachers. So just saying that is not a moderating middle of the road factor necessarily, but part of what the media is trying to say as well. He's a Midwesterner who appeals to country folks, he appeals to rural voters. Now, to be clear, in Minnesota he did even worse with rural voters than his predecessors. But but I want you to listen to what Tim Waltz thinks about rural America.
Speaker 1: Those maps red and blue, and there's all that red across there. Democrats go into depression over it. It's mostly rocks and cows that are in that red area. Rocks and cows center that three thinks.
Speaker 3: That's what he thinks about rural America. This is the governor of Minneapolis, this is the governor of left wing pro China radicals. And Kamala Harris is the vice president of San Francisco. And that's who they're running to represent. And if you'd happen not to be a San Francisco leftist, if you happen not to be a Minneapolis leftist, if you happen not to love communist China, not to love open borders, not to love BLM rioters burning your city to the ground, Well they're not running to represent you, don't forget.
Speaker 2: We do this show Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and this show, please make sure you shared on social media so others can hear these important clips. We're going to keep exposing exactly who the VP is, who Kamwa Harris is, and remind people of what is happening and what their plans are going to be for this country if they get to the White House. The Center and I will also see you back here in a couple of days.