Speaker 1: You think he's gonna drop out. You think he'll drop out.
Speaker 2: There's no way, there's no way he'll drop out. A career politician like that, that's all he knows, like that.
Speaker 1: I think. But you know, maybe someone's like, you know, think about always laying down Joe. You can think he will drop out.
Speaker 3: But but and I also think the stephanopolism is such bullshit. No one pays attention to that. He's he's if if he doesn't drop out, he will lose. And this will be the fun and I'm not looking forward to it, but it will be the implosion of the Democratic Party. Actually I would be looking forward to that, but not a second Trump administration.
Speaker 1: Yea, yeah, it's my god.
Speaker 4: It's it'd be over like.
Speaker 3: But he's doing the Stephanopolis interview to appease all the Centrists, all the ones who are like, you should drop out, all the pod save guys. He that's why he would do it. The question is what is Obama saying right now but.
Speaker 1: Anyway privately on tweeting publicly, you had a bad day, you should fucking drop out? Hello the Internet. Oh okay, well yeah we're here. Welcome to Season three, forty five, episode four of the Daily Zeitgeist. It's a production of iHeartRadio and it is the podcast where we take a deep dive into America's shared consciousness. All sorts of stuff in the shared consciousness today that we will discuss. Because it is Friday, July fifth, I hope people got some time off to light bang bangs and do all that kind of shit, eat nitrates. It's my fifth AKA. National Hawaii Day, National Bikini Day, National gram Cracker Day, National Apple Turnover Day. And this is not a good thing to celebrate, but National Workaholics Day. But hey, you know, a shout out late State's capitalism. We love our foot soldiers out there. Get addicted to it. My name is mister Miles AKA.
Speaker 5: Is it sweeter savory? Cup of noodles? There's chocolate, don't you see? Cup for noodles, great cracker pieces? Two cup for noodles. This way just won't do, okay.
Speaker 1: Shout out to my people who know the game operation and the commercial A broken heart of course. Look I remember people know I remember all nineties commercials. So shout out peanut Buddy Brown on the discord for creating an AKA. After that story, we came up or and I came up with talked about where cup Noodles had a summermores by the campfire flavor. And I'm saying that's that should be illegal.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, stept On Graham Cracker celebration Day or appreciation.
Speaker 1: Day exactly of all day. We're not doing that. We're not doing that. We are not doing that. But let me move on to my esteemed guest co host today. Fantastic to have for back, a wonderful comedian, a wonderful journalist, a fantastic person activist. Again, like I said, we only have multi hyphen its enter the guest co host chair. Okay, and it is my distinct honor to welcome back to the guest host ghost ghost coast host host seat. See have a little trouble about that one guest co host seat your.
Speaker 3: I am ready to imagine what fran b unburdened by what Fran been.
Speaker 1: Wow, wow, oh my goodness, thank you so much, so great to have you here. Yeah, great to have you back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just have fell out of the coconut tree ready to be here. Well, I'm sorry, I'm just trying to I'm kind of trying to k have you all to death because I've been inducted officially.
Speaker 1: Oh really, you've been inducted to the k Hives.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just so dissociating from this entire election at this point, and it's right, uh that I'm like, yes, Kamala, I'm ready, I'm ready for it.
Speaker 1: Please whatever, anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need a mom I don't have mommy issues.
Speaker 1: But uh sure, please please please? Yeah. I mean, look, I saw that ET Awards performance when she said, you know, in one party isn't about equality. They simply just not like us, and I was like, whoa, Okay, well, way to hit him with the k dot reference, Madam Vice President. We love to see you courting the youth boat. Yes, the means are fire, Yes they are, they are, and it's all about SEO. But look, we have to get to our guest. I'm surprised y'all don't know each other, but I'm glad that we are putting you two together for the first time. Francesca, our guest today is look, one of the most chaotic guests we've had ever, next to Chris Crofton. When it's the two of them together, you know, all bets are off. But we have Blake as an isolated atom here to sow chaos on his own as our guest. You know him as the wonderful comedian, writer, performer, and also recently I went kind of viral on Reddit for pointing out the Titanic bathroom in Long Island City, Queens not Long Island City, Long Island. But please welcome to the microphone our very favorite mister plumper himself, Blake Waxler.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is Blake Wexler aka Miles gets knock down, but then he gets up again. Jack gets knock down, but then he gets up again. Blake gets knocked down, but I get up again. Francesca too, that was chumble bumble wall Oh.
Speaker 1: I was like, this dude is a nark. He doesn't even know how chumble wumba goes, but you flipped it, so I appreciate that. As a side, people need to start writing these for me. I think this is the time that I get off my eye horse and need people to write these in the Discord. Hey, you know the Discord this topic people have. We have very talented Discord aka A writers on there. So yeah, I'm sure he like you got to join the Discord though, too, and then go in there and be like, Hey, I'm about to go on, please hit me with some stuff, and they will.
Speaker 4: Oh, I need to do that.
Speaker 1: Then they will reply, oh yea, we can share an account, franchise fantastic, share custody an account. Can I get your discord really quick? Yeah? I know it's the display name is Brainy Feel, but it's me Blake.
Speaker 3: And I'll just keep on mentioning your name once in a while, like Blake was so great and then you just mentioned me, like it just goes so great, and then.
Speaker 1: Likewise, yeah, who's Burner is this? I love it? That's great. I think that works, Blake. Like I said, I was, I texted you over the weekend because I was as I was scrolling Reddit, which is detrimental to my health. I did see your beautiful face pop up where you're like, I just saw the craziest Titanic themed bathroom, and I love the comments, mostly people screaming at you for not knowing what Long Island City was. I didn't either. I just parse that through the comments and also shout out on site gang because there were a few people who're like, dude, that's Blake Wexler, but fucking Blake Wexler and other people are like, dude, he's on the Daily Guess a lot and he's a comedian. Andy fantastic. We all know this was that. How how was that for you? For your light Reddit moment? It was, Uh, it's overdue.
Speaker 2: It's great that it's not something you know, that I put effort into, like my stand up comedy or anything that I can monetize it.
Speaker 1: Anyway other than that, Yeah, it's fantastic.
Speaker 4: No, it was you hit it with a checkout my album afterwards.
Speaker 1: That's funny. I don't know the rules.
Speaker 2: Like, so Reddit doesn't really like when you talk about yourself, right, Like don't they not like when you promote your suffer?
Speaker 1: Is that okay? That's unless you're humiliating yourself. No, Like you can't just pop into like a wraps like Subred and be like, hey man, check out my mixtape.
Speaker 6: Like no, oh interesting, the moods will take that down. I wish I did so answer your question. I did it, but people have been following from it. It's one of these funny things where like I did so. It was months ago. I went into this bar and like had lunch and then like had to go to the bathroom and walk downstairs, and it was the most like ornate in depth, like expensive like and also there was no warning that it was a Titanic themed bathroom. Dion was blasting like it was.
Speaker 3: It was crazy, yeah, and the restaurant was not like seemed like the Titanic.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent correct. There was no indication and that there was anything down there was.
Speaker 3: This Did the submersible make it to the bathroom because I really liked the idea that there was like on a separate like like the urinals, the submersible and there's like five billionaires dead inside.
Speaker 2: That would that would be fantastic. And I think if they add an addition on which they might be able to do now because of all the foot traffic that video is going to drive in, they should add the submersible. I think that's just the natural maybe in the basement, like just bringing it even lower.
Speaker 4: But I interrupted you, But yeah, so it was fucking sorry wild, great, Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was wild.
Speaker 2: It's a it was, I would say, excellent, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: Here's here's the view of the bathroom of going in the bathroom.
Speaker 4: Okay, normal, wait, oh oh wow.
Speaker 1: Black light Jack and rose Celine Dion some kind of sword in the stone.
Speaker 4: But someone has to tell Caitlyn Durante about this immediately.
Speaker 2: I believe Caitlyn stumbled across this outside of our friendship, which has been my like my favorite thing is people seeing it, not because I didn't see this, yeah exactly, Yeah, but no, Caitlyn, Caitlyn saw it. Hello to Caitlin. Paul If Tompkins became very into this video as well. Yeah, like just all comedy people that I know come from it, from it. Yeah, So I'm going to write the sequel Titanic Too, and got it. Yeah, I can't talk too much about it, but they they found it and a tugboat is this it's animated. It's an animated Pixar there. I think there is an actually, there is an animated Titanic too.
Speaker 4: I think, I mean Titanic Too. Is what happens to Rose?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know the interim period?
Speaker 1: Yeah you think she do? You think she would become like a drug addict from like just like the trauma of it all? I would.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think she had a very long story to him. You saw that old woman's face. She's seen a lot.
Speaker 1: She was twenty three when we catch up with her in that scene, I think, and she doesn't shut up about it. It's everything she oxid out. It is Titanic this, Oh my god, I'm pretty sure she's lying. The dates don't add up.
Speaker 7: MA.
Speaker 1: All right, well, Blake, we're gonna get to know you even better. First, we're gonna give a let's view of what we're gonna talk about. Joe Biden is still in folks. No wait, he's fucking dropping out. No wait, what are we fucking doing? That's kind of the vibes right now in the DNC. So we'll just check in there to see how that sort of problem solving issue is going that, you know. RFK Junior also having a pretty normal one too. This Vanity therapiece came out and it's full of some wild shit. So we'll touch on a few of those things. And then I think we are, you know, I think maybe negligent in our duties in talking about the shared consciousness of America and the Internet, because we have not spoken about the Hawktol Girl, and it's now time we just catch up with the Hawk Toool girl. See what where she's at, where she's headed, where she thinks she's headed, and where we think she may be headed or not headed at all. That and plenty of other stories. But first, Blake Wexler, we gotta ask you what's on from your search history. That's revealing about who you are, what you're into right now. Search history came.
Speaker 2: Very recently Mark Cavendish, who is a bicyclist and he is I think thirty nine, so like Tour de France, like very like that's old.
Speaker 1: And it is that's old for true differents, I believe. So yeah, I think almost anything almost is like lebron still in the game, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So yeah Lebron So yeah, I want to hear it.
Speaker 1: Brownie are you are you on team Bronnie? Like yeah, we don't have to do this right now, Okay, don't have any Yeah, it will bit veright past it.
Speaker 2: So so Mark Cavendish thirty nine, this is like his last He's overcome a ton of like I'm learning, like I watched one of those documentaries in Netflix says, where they just take an obscure sport and make it into the most interesting thing in the entire world. So they did it with like f one you know, which in America is you know, obscure. They've done it with like the golf, tennis, now like this one now cycling sprinting. They're doing a sprinting one, not just running sprinting. Yeah, cool, they're really cool. But they got golf. There's no way they got me into golf. A golf one i'd be so I think i'd.
Speaker 1: Be a met like whatever, y'all, Like I don't give a fuck about golf.
Speaker 2: There's one likable person, one person you like, and he's not even good at it golf, which is him.
Speaker 1: Wait, so what's interesting about Cavendish?
Speaker 2: So he overcame like a bunch of obstacles where first like you got to cheer for the older guy. It's like his last time, it was supposed to be last year, and he's won the most stages, which I believe Tour de France is like whoever wins the overall thing, like who has the best time overall. But then there's also like almost like mini games if you will, like throughout it, so you can win these little games. Yeah, and he's won the most stages, so little games because he's never won the whole thing. But like he's very fast and he keeps getting hurt. Like there's a great documentary on him. I forget what it's called, but it's worth watching. Like he's struggled with like mental health issues, like you know, it's like hit his head in these awful accidents and then you see like the toll it took on his family and then he comes back. It's it's he seems like a great dad and it's anyway, he finally broke the record like this year, because he was going to try to do it last year, but he broke his collarbone and like a crash and then he just broke it. Yeah, like this this week, so on on July third.
Speaker 1: Again broke it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it happens often. So sorry is this before after he's before we haven't done the Tour de France yet, so.
Speaker 2: The Tour de France is happening now. So now he just did it like today where he just broke the record.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he just.
Speaker 2: Broke I was like, he broke his collarbone last year because he couldn't break the record, then came back, did not break his collarbone, knock on wood, but broke the record. The collarbone of sports are records. So in a way, yeah, we were all right, it's all Clavial's from here. Yeah, so I looked him up just to see what the deal was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, at thirty nine, you can do anything.
Speaker 1: That's true. Yes, but not a year later I had a baby. Yeah, hey, amazing. Shout out to the body. You know what I mean, shout out, that's awesome. What's anything is underrated? Underrated? Your EI guarding all over your screen? Do you have like a whole manifestover it? notWe You're like, yeah, no, no, yeah, it's it's rare. I write on my screen. I told you don't do that. It's bad for it. But I don't respect your opinions, so I don't listen to you, and I don't respect yours either. That's why we're friends. Okay, well that's why I love you.
Speaker 2: So I shopping for cars exclusively through email is underrated. Where I'm getting a new car and my old car lease is done, I'm like, I should stop leasing and actually invest in a car. It's probably the worse time to do that in history, but it's any worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I always feel I speak for a living, but when and like improvise and go back and forth. But when I am in a car dealership, I want a people please. So I had issues negotiating. Yeah, you're like, I should go higher on the monthly payment.
Speaker 1: Probably I do want, like to have.
Speaker 3: I got a third job. Yeah, I can afford this. I don't want want to lose out of your commission.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, the clear quat sounds good. Yeah, I don't know. We can do it a couple of times if that helps you out, for sure. I want to feel extended warranties, whatever you want, like extend it through. Your tactic against your urge to people please is to just correspond through emails. That way, you're not feeling the pressure of a human being with you know, bunny eyes looking into you being like you can, I can.
Speaker 3: That's my Landlord's like that, Like if I talk to if she emails off like stern ooh, and then in person she's like, I'm so so sorry.
Speaker 4: I just have to be here all the time and tell you not to leave things on the.
Speaker 3: Lawn even though it's a fucking lawn and you rent the fucking house.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so it's really fun.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm Chinese, so I'm like, I'm getting a deal. I will try to talk it down. I will never forget no problem, No, not the first price.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I will talk it down in the slowest way where their whole thing is to like extend the process as long as possible to make you quit. And then my people pleasing thing is I'll be like, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I might do that, and then I'll be.
Speaker 1: Like, Blake, don't do that, and I'll be.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, actually I want to do this thing that I really want to do for myself and not so the whole thing takes ten times as long, like because it's it's a nightmare. So I'll eventually get what I want, but it's terrible for everybody.
Speaker 1: So with email, it's still working on that Wexler guy. Yeah, it's been seven months. He won't go.
Speaker 2: He keeps saying he's apologizing. It's all apologizing.
Speaker 1: He's waiting for Happy Honda Days to kick in the and he's shopping for a full word. I don't understand why. Well, let's see what happy Honda days. I mean. I think the Lexus December to Remember event is probably going to help me out.
Speaker 4: Don't on the Toyota than.
Speaker 1: Oh for you. For me, it's December to Remember because like, as a kid whose parents have never had Alexis or anything, like that. I was always like like the white people in the Lexus commercials on top like that image because like you know, it's like an impossible home. It was like snow. It was like a white Christmas and like people with like beautiful cashmeir sweaters come out and like like they're covering their eyes and then they open and like I gotta do Lexus with a bow on top, and I'm like, I have never seen a fucking holiday this happy in my life experiences. So I think that's like my first hit of drugs that I keep chasing. I get that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and maseratis are hard to find too, so that's why I've been doing it with emails easier for them.
Speaker 6: All.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, good, good for you. I told you. Yeah, man, it's all about the Mazi. What's something you think is overrated? Overrated?
Speaker 2: Drinking on an airplane where I've been doing this show for so long that this was an underrated for me, I think a few years ago and now that I've aged into my mid thirties, I'm renegging on that because I used to be, Oh, it's like time travel, it's great, but now it is you get more to hydrated on It's like time travel, it's like, oh, you're blacking out on it, and they've gotten the hollering that they'll do now. But no, it's it really is. First of all, you get to hydrated more ye. Also you do have to like it just messes up the following day. And also I like to drink on a cadence, you know where it's like, oh, I want to retain whatever level of buzz that I have, but too drunk maintaining your bus, yes, yes, but not dipping into tiredville. And you know, these as Francesca referred to them, stewards do coke.
Speaker 4: I mean once, once you get older, it's you basically just swallow.
Speaker 1: I will just do coke. People do cocaine so they can drink at us after a certain age I noticed, so they're like, dude, I had like three drinks. Dude, I think I'll go to bed, like just do a butt man and just fucking come right.
Speaker 4: But all right, all right man, yeah, I mean how much.
Speaker 1: My weekend with my kids tomorrow? Fuck? I don't actually, and you're like, dude, this is way too much.
Speaker 2: By the way, my underrated was actually doing cocaine on planes. I think that that's fine. I'm just talking about Yeah, just in your seat, your mind in the middle, man in the middle.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you're in the middle, you.
Speaker 1: Get to do a bump.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And as hey, man, you guys, you got some keys on you dude, like said keys or like a parliament.
Speaker 2: I left my security but no, yeah, I actually speaking of drinking on planes. I had a friend once drink on a plane for like on his way home. Forgot that he drove to the airport for to keep costs down, so then had to uber back to his home and then uber back to the airport the next day to get his car because a moron, but not irresponsible exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. People who don't drop drive, even if they make their lives infinitely more complicated. Thank you out there drinking and driving. It's bad according to law enforcement. Okay, let's take a quick break and we'll be right back to talk about Joe Biden, and we're back. The rumors and whispers continue to swirl around Biden's decision regarding the future of his campaign. Who's it gonna be. Is it gonna be Gretchen, Is it gonna be Gavin? Is it gonna be Kamala? Is it gonna be JB. Pritzker. Well, JB. Pritzker of Illinois had been there's been one of the names that people were like floating around, and he took time to tow the party line and shoot down any doubts people may have about the president when he was asked, like, you know, like a lot of the polls show that most Americans don't want Joe Biden to run. Are they wrong? Or what's going on? So here was JB. Pritzker's answer to what do we do? Well.
Speaker 7: I think that that's why President Biden needs to communicate more. We haven't heard a lot from him since the debate, and that's why the polls look as they do. I think that when you come off of bad debate, you need to remind people why you're the right.
Speaker 1: Guy to elect.
Speaker 7: And I know that Joe Biden will do that over the next couple of weeks at least I expect him to. He'll make a different decision, and I think that's again, this is a healthy conversation for us all to be having, and I think that the president needs to communicate to everybody once again why he's the right guy.
Speaker 1: He keeps doing that thing where like he's clearly been like I keep telling these motherfuckers because he said communicate like four times, like if he communicates to the people, that why he's actually the right guy that might help. But I don't know, you know, he may he's kind of like you know, but he may not. But I'm not going to cast his persons, you know, out loud like this.
Speaker 4: I think this is the problem.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: I mean, I wouldn't disagree with Pritzker here, but the problem that we're in is because Biden tried to communicate with the people, I mean, and failed miserably time and time again.
Speaker 8: It's it was his makeup, right, it was the high line.
Speaker 4: It was it was you know what.
Speaker 3: It was also like I know what Biden was trying to do, which was actually winno for the moderators and speak to them, because they that's the polite thing to do. You're in a room with them. But it's like, no, no, no, it's a debate. You're supposed to talk to all of the Americans watching you and a lot of people abroad sadly, and and so that's what he was doing. It's the same thing with the parags troopers, Like I was just trying to be nice. Yeah, but you looked off like you yeah, you know, But I honestly like, there's a reason he's not been doing interviews, and I don't think that going and doing as many interviews as he can and getting in front of the American people. Yo, we've seen them. They're still not good. If you can even make it through them. The reason that people even made it through this one is because it was the fing debate, right, and it was a big moment. So it's just yes, but of course, sorry, I'm going on. But the fact is, if you want to potentially be considered as a candidate, you have to.
Speaker 4: Number one, be loyal, right.
Speaker 3: You have to say Biden's been great, everything's fine, right, But I wouldn't be I wouldn't be opposed to that.
Speaker 1: I mean, but if he decides something, obviously, you know, it's like we see y'all, we see y'all. I mean, you're all of y'all rub in your fucking myths right now trying to figure out who this thing's gonna fall to if it does. But even though he's like saying if he could stay in the race and when this thing, we also have reporting from the New York Times that says Biden confided in a close ally that he was actually considering his fate. As they reported, Biden knows he must perform well in his Friday interview with George Stephanopolis of ABC News, as well as during campaign stops and Slovania and Wisconsin. Quote, he knows if he has two more events like that the debate, we're in a different place by the end of the weekend. And this is the ally referring to mister Biden's like I said, whatever performance in the debate, use whatever adjective descriptor you want to that. The White House immediately shot this story down, but sources close to Biden have said the fact that he's even considering this out loud is basically tantamount to actually following through on it. So we will see. I mean, I think, regardless of what happens, I think democratic operatives and the people in the DNC need to get real about what's going on. Like, yes, Biden appears feeble, and that's not great for the optics. But the issue here is that part of what makes Biden quote old, is that his ideas are so stale and entrenched in the status quot it's not obviously he's physically old, but what he stands for too, the version of America he stands for is also old. So I think there's a lot of oldness compounding when we talk about Joe Biden outside of his physical appearance, and if the platform of the party like remains the same, or the thrust of this campaign remains the same, to kind of sit on your hands on a number of issues that are existential threats to many people, not just here but also abroad, all you're doing is just like swapping out a mannequin in a shop window and not changing anything. You're like, well, oh man, this mannequin's kind of all sun bleached and the clothes look all old. Put the new one in. What are we selling here, just the same stuff? Just put a new mannequin in the window and hopefully that will solve it. Rather than again, I think going after the things that, especially for younger people, make Biden up here quote old like there's not a vision of like a future that anyone can get invested in, especially when all you do is pound the table screaming about the end of democracy, and it just feels like the like emotional engine is hopelessness. Or like being black tailed, like to vote for Biden. It's like, because if you don't, we're all gonna die.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that's what I mean about dissociating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, truly, here's I have a question for both of you, because you know more about this stuff than I do. So it's my understanding that, like I'm like getting this is going to be a broad question, but the purely being an incumbent gives you X amount of votes in terms of like name recognition. So I guess my question is bringing in a guy who like the Illinois governor that we were just talking about, Like, I don't, Mike, My assumption is there's gonna be no one who has a name that in this short period of time would be able to get more votes than Biden would write like, am I like or is that?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: The polling actually is showing that no, and sadly also showing that Trump has the best name recognition, and Trump might be is pulling stronger than Biden and actually pulling stronger than a lot.
Speaker 4: Of the alternatives.
Speaker 3: But you know, I've it's been now almost it's been a week basically since this disastrous debate, and I'm someone who does not like Kamala Harris's politics. I think she's absolutely an opportunist in Craven and very much Selena Myers does not actually know why she would ever want to be president, but it's got to be Kamala, like, there's no to me, there's no other way. She's the fing vice president. She was basically picked knowing that possibly Biden would be a transitional candidate. And in terms of swapping mannikins, I do think it is swapping mannequins. However, there's a few differences. She is far younger, she's gen x right. I also think she has a shred to the humane side when it comes to the handling of the assault on Gaza, and you know, just potentially could put some of the reins on our greatest ally in the Middle East, Israel as Gazin's face imminent starvation right now, literally this month is when it is happening. And so I think that's huge. And like separately from that, you need fresh blood, you need to get people excited about it. The only thing that elects Democrats, the only thing is voter turnout.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: When voters turn out, Democrats win, right It sadly it's not about the politics, right. I mean, you know, obviously Democrats could do what is fucking right for them and like know, a good thing when it hits them. And look, I've said it burning off four more years, let's go. Then we transition to AOC you know, DM me later. But it's to me, it's just it is. It is got it's And the other thing about it, Miles, is that Biden has done some good stuff. He's done some you know in terms of yes, being able to negotiate the price of insulin, which is just incredible that we cannot do that, but the government now can.
Speaker 4: He's being litigated for it.
Speaker 3: The student debt relief, the bipart is an infrastructure plan, the American Rescue Plan, the Chips Act, We're producing semiconductors here. In terms of like Trump is all you know, fucking bluster when it comes to China, and Biden actually did something that would help the national industry when it comes to something that we.
Speaker 4: Need to be competitive in, like there are starting.
Speaker 3: The Climate Core is something that Joe and did that young people, specifically the Sunrise movement, wanted so you can get jobs now in climate fighting climate change. He's still supporting the massive amounts of drilling and oil subsidies that we have in this country. But there are things this administration has done, going after Google, going after Amazon. The FTC is on fire right now protecting consumer rights from monopolies. And then the NLRB is doing amazing things protecting labor rights that I know we're going to talk about.
Speaker 4: So there are things that have been done. This guy is just a shit messenger for it.
Speaker 3: So can you put someone in there who can actually sing the praises of some of the good things that they have done? That again, Oh my god, I feel like I've lost all my lefty cred on by you can talk about.
Speaker 1: Figure out what the fuck's gonna happen.
Speaker 9: But yeah, she also looks healthy. Yeah, and it sounds very very simple, but she is. Yes, Yeah, she goes for brisk walks and can do it in like high eighty.
Speaker 1: Degree weather, you know. Like she she looks more vibrant.
Speaker 2: And I think if you put someone like that next to either of those two, like like old people freak people out, Like that's the thing, Like that's why like people in the United States don't have their old like their old grandparents living with them because it's it's.
Speaker 1: Away and yeah, yeah, convalescent homes and things.
Speaker 2: And this is like I'm being silly here, but I do mean this is that, like people don't like talk about aging, they don't like talking about death. A lot of it is because they see an old person and they see that you're their own mortality right in front of you. And I think even having someone you know, like like with life to them, putting her next to you know, like Trump, it's it's just someone that will not gross people out, you know.
Speaker 3: And I mean we also saw the way she handled Brett Kavanaugh and Mike Pence. I mean, she's got actually a proven track record of going up against these ghules to their faces. She's done it on the national stage and she crushed it. So honestly, I would be very excited if only to see her debate Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: Fuck, even if she loses, just to hear.
Speaker 3: Someone go up against Trump finally and put him in his goddamn fucking place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And would that still be enough? Is like, because that's the thing. It's like, even though the performance was terrible, it's like the polls aren't really shifting in any meaningful way, like aside from people being like yeah, man, he's fucking old. I think there's definitely a group of people who are like, yeah, it cannot be Trump. I don't give a fuck what you put up there. It could be a it'd be a burning tire with a suit on. And then there are other people who are like, I would like a little bit more to feel hopeful about what this administration is because alongside the things that have been good, there's also been so much that we're also like, can we move past this sort of like imperialism. I mean, I'm not I'm not not not with entrench candidates like this, but there are definitely as the younger generations are looking for a different vision of America, and I think you have to tap into that on some level, yeah, without just without just being like but fucking Trump, Like, yeah, we get that, man, And well I understand that Project twenty twenty five it could be an absolute reversal on everything that we know in terms of governance. But at the same time, part of a campaign that you need to win is to create some excitement, and you're not going to create excitement by just being like we're gonna fucking die. Yeah, Like, give me something to fucking you know, just like us. I mean, a lot of promises were kept and some weren't with Biden's last campaign. Yeah, and that's fine because they're like, that's just the nature of campaigning, Like not everyone is going to deliver on every single thing they said, especially like Trump don't barely deliver on anything. But I think there's just there's a balance here that can be struck. And I'm curious to see how they all do that, whether it's through trying to make it rain, through like social spending, or something to try and get people like it's fine. Joe's old, but he sees you like, let's get this free childcare or something. I don't know what it's going to be, but we sit waiting to see what will come of this. But yeah, it's a lot of back and forth. What about RFK junior? We should talk about our junior because something else is for Blake? Yeah, I know, I wanted to go on someone I wanted to. I wants want to talk about someone that Blake is supporting my guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, And I told you that in confidence, but go ahead, And you did.
Speaker 4: Say it was mostly because of the brainworm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: I found it relatable I think that, you know, we should all who knows just get checked, is really why I'm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please, yeah, what's that? Like weird? Weird gross like ribbon you're wearing. Oh, it's a brain worm. But in the legit, I'm kind of scared.
Speaker 3: Like, so, my my baby right now is like a really low grade fever, but she's fine slashing daycare. I'm like, what she has been doing a lot of drinking from the water table that we have that she can play with, And I'm like, what if she got like one of them brainworms?
Speaker 4: Like what's going on? You know, Like I just see.
Speaker 1: Like a weird meba or maybe she's a baby who's just exploring.
Speaker 4: And that's totally what it is.
Speaker 3: But but the RFK brainworm story really was I was like, this is funny that I read it. It was like, I'm never drinking the water in Thailand or wherever the fuck?
Speaker 1: He was sure and or maybe it was a ruse because he was in Look, we'll get to the brain worm. But this recent Vanity Fair article that just came out contains like allegations from like a former RFK nanny in which she accuses RFK of sexually assaulting her in nineteen ninety eight at the family's home and he went on the Breaking Points podcast like to and it was it was mentioned, and this was his response in terms of this allegation being brought up.
Speaker 10: I am not a church boy. I am not running like that. I said in my I had a very very rambunctious youth. I said in my announcement speech that I have If I have so many skeletons in my closet that have if they could all vote, I could run for a gig of the world. So, you know, the this vanity Fair is recycling thirty year old stories and I'm you know, going to comment on the details of any of them. But it's you know, I.
Speaker 1: Am you're talking there about the nanny situation. I mean I do have to ask her. I mean, you're denying it or not.
Speaker 10: I'm not going to comment on it, all right, Well.
Speaker 4: So I'm thinking pretty much did not deny it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my God talked about this thirty years ago. Okay, I don't want to talk about it anybody.
Speaker 3: I have skeletons in my closet and I'm not a church many. I just feel like I always think about this. I'm like, if I ever ran for office. I couldn't because you'd like find some old podcasts where I'm like, yes, we should violently overthrow the government, you know, and we should install like an Arco communist little like you know, Soviettes in every community or whatever, like like that's the kind of shit that I would get. But I have not sexually assaulted anyone like me. The ship that is in some mostly men's like closets, powerful dude's closets is just there's always a sexual assault.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And it's it's like, yeah, you without fail, you already have. Like if you took the three candidates, they all have allegations of assaulting Amy.
Speaker 2: The response is so repulsive because what they asked it is like, oh, did you commit sexual assault? And what he said, yes, I did, and so many more horrible things than that. And I don't need to talk about all of them. We don't have enough time.
Speaker 1: These are old stories. Everyone knows I do terrible things.
Speaker 3: So ninety eight call, they want your sexual out of allegation bag.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's very straight, I mean and I and he's probably doing that, like he sees what Trump is getting away with, and he's just sort of running that playbook of just being like, look, man, I was, I'm not a fucking angel, you know what I mean. And now they're talking about old stuff. Let's just move on and trying to just keep it moving. But it looks a little bit differently when you come from this dynastic family and you're not like sort of a known media creature like Trump is. Anyway, that same article, it talks about how like last year he sent a picture to a friend of himself to protect to take a bite out of a barbecued dog. We don't know what this was. So Kennedy texted his friend who was traveling to Asia. This is from the Vanity Fair article quote that he might enjoy a restaurant in Korea that served dog on the menu, suggesting Kennedy had sampled dog. The photo was taken in twenty ten, according to the Digital Files metadata, the same year he was diagnosed with a dead tape worm in his brain. When this article first published, Vanity Fair had asked a veterinarian to identify the animal and they said that a telltale sign of it being a canine was this floating rib that it had, but they removed it after RFK claimed it was actually a goat. And I think other people pointed out that, like they may have very similar rib council. It's not really conclusive as maybe the article had initially suggested. But he also again he was on Chris Cuomo Show and he was asked about this barbecued dog photo. And this was his answer in terms of being like Chris Clomeo was like, could you believe it? Man, we're both here semi canceled. Dudes, you're running for president. I'm asking you about a barbecue dog. Any comment on that? And then this is RFK Junior's answer.
Speaker 10: You know, I am a very adventurous eater at Chris, I think you know about that. That about me. I'll eat virtually anything. There's two things I wouldn't eat, well three, I wouldn't need a human. I wouldn't eat a monkey, and I wouldn't need a dog. I think I need anything else, But you need a cat?
Speaker 1: Do you eat? Ass? Sir? No comment myself to do those things.
Speaker 10: So it is a goat and and you are what you eat the goat.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, mess, we got in the building, got the fucking goat out here, So you know this is.
Speaker 4: It doesn't look like a goat, look like a joke he was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was I mean, demand a rip count. Sorry, go ahead. Wow, there's a hanging chat on that. But yeah, like you know, I don't know whether it's a dog or not. But there there is an interesting other quote about this because some of his family members are also saying that like his brain fog that he like claims came from a dead tape for him, They're more like it might have more to do with his like fourteen years of being a heroin user, which could also alter the brain a bit.
Speaker 4: Fourteen years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this this article is pretty wild because I mean, this guy, like it was pretty much right after he you know, his dad was murdered, right and like just got on drugs for yeah, until he was like in his late twenties.
Speaker 4: Basically, Oh shit, I had no idea it was that long or I mean, that's a pretty long time to like survive as a heroin user.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, to be and you know they're saying like he was shooting up speedballs in college and stuff. It's Jesus, there's a lot going on. But anyway, this, yeah, for a guy who's dad was killed and then set you off on a chain of other events.
Speaker 4: We should just give him the presidency.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 4: I feel like he's been through a lot, you know Ai.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that feels like one of those like articles are like, you know, poor kid is named president of school because he's just been through a lot, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I still think or like that kid who got to be Batman for a day in San Francisco.
Speaker 4: It's like it's a.
Speaker 3: Little bit of a make aware situation. I still am scared that Donald Trump is going to pick RFK as his running mate, and I know there's been an offer, and Kennedy's like, never fuck you, and Trump's like, I don't even want you anyway, And how you didn't qualify for the debate, which, by the way, RFK Junior could potentially qualify for the September debate, which would be if it's still.
Speaker 4: Biden, if it's Harris. I'd love to.
Speaker 3: See this sort of like double one of those nerd things, the double lightsaber situation happening there.
Speaker 1: But wait, double what do you mean like Darth Maul his.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, like her being I don't if Francesca didn't know light double lightsaber, he's not going to know Darth mall.
Speaker 4: But that I thought that Ray also has two lightsabers, some.
Speaker 1: One of them, one of the good ones has it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look, but whatever the point is, that would be amazing.
Speaker 3: So but but I do think Trump could possibly choose him because you can't lose like Trump Kennedy.
Speaker 1: You know, that's just like, yeah, that's wild. The dumb dums are like, you want to talk about name recognition, They're gonna be like, I mean, Kennedy, that can't be that bad. But yeah, anyway, November, take your time, everyone takes your time. Just just can I live infinitely in this terrible e liminal space forever? Okay, let's take another break, let's drink some water, and let's all check for tapeworms and you will come right back and we're back. And like I said, for the last two weeks, the Internet has been absolutely well, not the Internet, A very specific corner of the Internet has been enthralled with the emergence of twenty one year old Tennessee and Haley Haktua. Welch for people who don't know, and I'm sorry for those that do, allow me to play this clip that allowed for this social media ascension. She was on one of those like TikTok, sort of like streamer channels where you're doing street interviews. And she was asked about, you know, what's a move to drive the men wild? And here is her answer, what's one move in bit that makes a man go crazy? Every time?
Speaker 8: Oh, you gotta give him that hawk dude spent on that.
Speaker 1: Night and that literally, just that, just that has created an explosion of tweets, of memes. If you've been on Twitter at all, you've probably seen some form of hawk tool or whatever. And again, because the Internet is filled with horty men, this is a new a new star was born. I'm not sure she is famous to the point that my mom would know about her, but she is definitely Internet famous at this point, and the industry hawks and the pun is intended there are circling to figure out how to profit off of her. And she recently quit her job and announced she's transitioning to a full blown influencer career. Well's quote hasn't said exactly what her plans are for the future, but she has signed with a management and publicity team. Her new management team told me their first priority is to stop any unlicensed merchandise, fake social media accounts or other content being made without her permission. She also plans to launch her own website and merchandise line later this week. Internet fame isn't always the springboard to an entire career in media, as listeners of Jamie Loftie's new show Sixteenth Minute will definitely know, and many observers of the Internet, like the Damn Daniel guys. Sure they got free shoes for life, but it ended there. They didn't really do much after that. Alex from Target remember him, He tried having a career but then essentially quit because it said it wasn't for him, and he now has like a fulfilling life working at ups just like doing like completely out of the spotlight. Yeah, so this is an interesting launch point from her. I'm really hard pressed to see how this goes beyond like a couple coffee mugs and like a lot of openers and merchandise, because the whole thing is just based off of talking about a flemy filatione.
Speaker 3: I think it is based off her Southern accent. I think that that Tolang is objectively adorable, and if she has anything in her brain, like.
Speaker 4: If she's just like like.
Speaker 3: Minimally smart, which I guess she might be because she had a straight up answer to that question rather than be like I don't know, right, which is probably what I would say, and also ain't not gonna fucking tell you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then I don't know if you would be like, yeah, you want to do a man on the street interview with me right now? Sure?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What's one move in bed?
Speaker 3: What I'm like, I'm like, there was a vibe there, she had a vibe, and like, why not?
Speaker 4: I think there's part of me that it's like, you have to look.
Speaker 3: At this from not the creepy old man internet perspective, which is this is a young woman embracing her sexuality who knows who she is? Like that is like what I am trying the feminist in me is trying to like. But also the feminist in me is like, what are you talking about? And you're hawking Loogie's on Dues Dix, Like, I don't know, it's not my move?
Speaker 1: What is this? Yeah? Right? And hey, look if that's what you get down with, no, I'm glad you found somebody. And there there's your queen. But yeah, it did they refer to her. I think her new management company referred to her as the female THEO Vaughn, which is how I've been referring to myself for the past few years. So I don't necessarily like that they took that from my grasp, but I think it is so like it is a tight rope to watch, like to walk to your point Francesca, where it was like, okay, do we want her to like embrace she embracing her sexuality and then like the old gross Man thing is just so like omnipresent there where it's like it's.
Speaker 3: All right, I mean she can immediately launch some sort of only fans in account.
Speaker 1: Right, it's like the very like lowest common denominator he answer to what's next for Haktula?
Speaker 2: Because then it then like do you put her on like a reality show? Does she do like you know, personal appearances that you can now charge like a shitload of money for. So yeah, it's it's one of those like I'm not it's hard to now sound like you know, like conservative old man where I'm like, well, you know, she quit her job, so let's make sure that she is a future and whatever she's doing and you know what she needs to get like be like I hopefully these people are helping her for the long run instead of just oh, let's grab as much you know, merchandise as possible and then just throw this girl back into the world. And she's grown up too, so yeah, it's it's weird, right.
Speaker 3: This is an interesting point of about her that she deleted her social media account six months ago for personal reasons. It's creepy seeing your face on another account that don't belong to you, So I guess that's before she went viral or yeah, even, which is just like again, that sounds like something a smart person with you, you know, like like that sounds like someone who's aware too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's like the one time I share a little bit, I went fucking viral, right right, right, right right. But I mean she was just recently on a podcast and she was also like asked, they like are really interesting to just like a fuck Mary kill type game is like Hawktua or naw where they were just showing her pictures of like old dudes that like asked me if she would hook up with them. This is so weird. Anyway, this was her being asked directly. They showed her a picture and her friend who was also in the video a picture of Donald Trump to be like, hey, you're gonna hawk toua that.
Speaker 3: This was her answer, Well, Donald Trump, no, absolutely not.
Speaker 10: Uh huh uh.
Speaker 4: It's a no for me.
Speaker 1: So I don't know. Maybe Joe Biden couldn't enlist her. She's definitely got some some name cred right now. But I think at the very least her answer was I'm not attracted attracted to that man. And on that same podcast, when they're sounding so like what's next, like what are you? What are you doing, she said, quote, I think we're gonna like do a show and then being on a bunch of podcasts and everything in between, end quote. So there's a plan. It sounds it sounds like one of those things where like, you know, industry people were like, we got this whole plan for you, Haley. We're gonna get you on these shows. We'rena do some podcasts, man, You're gonna fucking love it.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: All right, you're gonna do some ads for GINN. We're gonna get you on this internet man, because that's kind of your niche. As many people describe kind of what's happening in that like barstool sports. Agaye. Yeah, But she flourishes in so hey.
Speaker 4: They're gonna chew her up and hotwa her out.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, uh yeah, And producer Victor is saying, yeah, a lot of people and this shouldn't be a surprise. A lot of the people who fell in love with Hawk to a girl did not like the answer that she said. It's a note for me. Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: Isn't it bad enough? She probably would vote for Donald Trump. She also has to want to fuck him.
Speaker 1: Shut up up.
Speaker 3: He is objectively disgusting. It is such a fucking gas lighting mind game that anyone wouldever his own goddamn wife doesn't want to be in bed with him, Like, shut that fuck you already, pushback, Listen.
Speaker 2: I want people to my president. I want everyone to fuck my president. That's how I vote. Everyone needs to fuck my president. Well who's that's why?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Which president? What do you have? Would you fuck?
Speaker 1: I mean this is an obvious Yeah, sorry President Harding whom partying? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Hell yeah.
Speaker 3: I kind of like Van Buren because of all that, just the facial hair I'm really into. Also, I like I like long hair, even though he didn't have much fun.
Speaker 1: I would pick Andrew Jackson because I hear racists serve great in bed. Yeah, that's what. He was a hell of a race. He was an absolute monster in this shittles. But yeah, I hope that this turns that you could turn this into a career. But it's just hard. It's like weird because it's built on this weird kind of pergy foundation. And but I guess that's you know, what the best celebrities do. They can start off or something you want to forget about in there next thing, you know, there are next senator, which may work. I don't know, but yeah, you know, Hayley, excited to see what you got, you know, and excited to.
Speaker 4: Wish I wish were the best.
Speaker 3: I just feel like twenty one is a very brittle age.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, like right, just like just if I was you, I mean everything, God, I was twenty one in the Year of Our Lord two thousand and five, when like the most you could do is like maybe have some shit on like MySpace.
Speaker 4: Oh god. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And if I at the way my brain was swarming at the time, and I thought I literally knew every single thing there had to be known and no longer needed any advice or wisdom from people with experience I would I don't know what the fun would have happened to me. So yeah, twenty one not the best time in terms of being able to assess your situation, your needs, or what your future could be to Nashville, Yeah, Nashville, Hailey Hawktua. But like we said, we're looking out, We're hoping for the best. We're hoping for the best because that's what we do on this show. All right, Well that's been it for us today, Blake, Francesca, it's been so fantastic to talk with you. Blake. We'll start with you since you are our guest today. Where did the people find you? Follow you? And is there a work of social media that you've been enjoying. Yes, Miles, thank you. Francesco.
Speaker 2: Is great finally meeting you, so good to meet you. And some things so Blake Wexler at Blake Wexler and all social media. Also, I'm coming to Charleston, South Carolina for stand Up July eighteenth at the Tin Roof, Charleston, South Carolina, July eighteenth, and yeah, I haven't been there in years, so I'm psyched to go back there. And also I'm hosting a game show for the Philadelphia Eagles. That's on their way too. Okay, it's the best. Yeah, it's my favorite thing in the world. So if you want to watch that, it's called Lies on the Philadelphia Eagles YouTube channel and Work of Media again. July eighteenth, Charleston, South Carolina, is.
Speaker 1: Oh. So I love Jimmy Glick growing up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And he was I guess guest hosting for Jimmy Kimmel And I'm sure a bunch of people have seen this, but he interviews Jimmy Glick, which is a Martin Short character who I think Martin Short might be the top two funniest people of all time.
Speaker 1: Remember when the internet fucking wet? Was it someone Colin Martin Short, like mid or something and people fucking lost?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes they should have. Yeah, as they should have. He's the most talented funny person and he is interviewing Bill Hayter as Jimmy Glick, and it made me laugh so hard. It's just good lean fun like it's just yeah. I highly recommend watching that if you if you want to have a good a good life. So Jimmy Gleck interviewing Bill Hayter.
Speaker 1: Francesca also great. Having you where do the people's finds, you follow, you support, you, hear your words.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen to the Situation Room wherever you gear podcasts or watch it on YouTube or twitch YouTube dot com. Slash Franny Feo Tuesdays Wednesdays Friday's one pm Pacific, four pm Eastern streaming live and then come see me in Chicago at the Lincoln Lodge on August nineteenth with MAVIEB doing not stand up, doing our live podcast and then Tuesday, August twentieth stand up.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be wild. I'm telling you all, it's gonna be wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because the DNC is fucking happening. Yeah, momen dynastic Democratic National Convention is going down, and who knows what happens. Will it be a broker to a broker convention? We don't know, And that would be wild too, because then that requires Kamla to be like, yeah, stepiside and that right, somebody who has been passed up like already, like I get, I get the feeling of respect. She must be finished, like I'm the fucking vice president and you guys are just hopping right over me to be like what about Gavin? He looks like Patrick Bateman from American Psycho that might do well with he speaks like Batman, Christian vote, we're trying to court. Yeah, good work, could work, could work. Is there a work of social media or general media that you've been liking me? Yeah?
Speaker 3: The Kamala Harris apology form. I don't know who originally posted this, but to Kamala Harris from Reason from Francesca, Reason for Behavior. The Internet convinced me she sucked. I hate California. The laugh scares me. I was jealous of her zanmed out demeanor. Her stepdaughter weirds me out. The KHive threatened my family or and this is the checked one. I exist in the context of all in which I live and came before me, which is if you know anything about Kamala, it is her catchphrase and also the catchphrase I opened with that nobody got unburdened.
Speaker 1: Sorry I thought I thought introactively that was great. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, And I'm sorry. And I I also should be writing my apology form to you Francisco for being just generally for my ignorance. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm making one of these for you.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you, oh for me to retweet on your bath. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, apology to Francesca.
Speaker 1: Apologies to Francisca. Obviously our goat, not Lionel Messi, not OURFKA Junior. It's Francisca.
Speaker 8: Not a dog but a but but I WILLI a cat. That's you know, he didn't like also a monkey. He really thought about that part. Did he see like Indiana Jones And he's like, let's see.
Speaker 1: Uh, you can find me at miles of grey on Twitter and Instagram. A tweet that I liked was this video using AI of the debate. And this is for like terminally online people who know about like fucking woe Jack memes. This is it's from at High Progressive and it's a and this was before the debate, so this actually came out before or the debate happened and said, hope the debate tomorrow goes something like this, and again this is all my tragically online political people. Well, if I am Jack, then then you are Wojack, the most of sey Wojack possibly in the world. Listen, you are the Soy Wojack. I am the Chad Wojack.
Speaker 4: No, no, you are the sey Joe Jack.
Speaker 8: I am the Chad gamer Wojack.
Speaker 1: You know who you are. You are the eighty year old unfit ruler. That's who you are. You know you're not the Chad Wojack. I am the Nordic Gamer, Chad, the Giga Chad Wojack.
Speaker 4: You're the virgin and I'm the Chad.
Speaker 1: This goes on for fucking thirty more seconds. It's all just fucking four chan shit man coming to our screens. And yeah, a lot of great memes. Oh and since you also said were talking about the Paris Hilton one on the shit, okay, I'll also call this one out. This was kind of funny too. This this came out like right before we ended Pride month and going into July. And this is from at Haunted Bottom. It's a gay people on June thirty first, July first, and it's a clip from when Paris Hilton was addressing the house. This is just to see you get with again. This is the video.
Speaker 11: I love your jacket.
Speaker 4: The sparkles are amazing. I had a little bling here for today.
Speaker 11: Yes, I wanted to find out who made it later, but I think the most important thing is access to therapy, counseling, mentorship and other community based.
Speaker 1: Program Switch it on on grade, I said Nikki Paris I'm sorry for the mixing, y'all love anyway. You can find Jack and I also on the basketball podcast Matt Myles and Jack Got Matt Boosties. If you like ninety Day Fiance, catch me talking about that show on four twenty Day Fiance with Sophia Alexandra. You can find us at Daily Geist on Twitter, at the Daily Zey Guys on Instagram. We got a Facebook fan page and a website, dailye Guys dot com. Worry post episodes in our footnotes there. It is where you find all the articles we talked about, links to videos, etc. As well as the song We're going to Ride out on. The song We're Gonna Go Out on Today is called for the number four Higher Hi r E and it's by Central Parks, who I'm not sure like a track I stumbled upon. It's a great sampled like sort of hip hop beat, but it's got really nice electric piano going on in it, so it feels like something you just kind of you know, maybe you're starting your weekend put this on and you don't have an easy one. There's a lot to stress you out with. This song will not stress you out, it will sue you for hire by Central Parks. That's gonna do it for us this week. We will be back on Monday to tell you all the cool stuff that are not cool stuff that trended over the weekend. And until then, take care of yourselves, take care of each other, and again the dailies. I guess is arouction by Heart Radio. Forore podcasts, go to the Ihart Radio, Apple podcast wherever you get this podcast for free. All right, peace out by