Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott Channon. Hour two Sean Hannity Show, toll free. It is eight hundred and nine to four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. It is election day in America. There's voting going on. That's election Day, and this is early voting still ongoing, by the way, over the weekend in some states. And as a public service, we've put up how you can register to vote regardless of party number Crame Republican, doesn't matter. And when early voting starts and stops in your state, your commonwealth. Some states will be stopping early voting as early as next week, and that would mean you then would be eligible to vote if you're registered, assuming you're registered on election day. But I urge people to bank their vote. Jobis Dardi is pretty adamant that there is a risk that we may have won if not two more hurricanes. I pray it's not true, but he keeps telling me it's a strong possibility. I want to go back to our top story of the day because it's so repulsive. It's so gusting. Hillary Clinton out there saying on fake news CNN that she and this is the day after Kamos said that Donald Trump was a fascist. And now she goes to the Hitler analogy, talking about Donald Trump going to Madison Square Garden. It's sold out in like an hour, comparing it to Hitler's rally in nineteen thirty nine. I write about this in my book. The former First Lady continued, and President Franklin Roosevelt was a pall that neo Nazi fascists in America were lining up to essentially pledge their support for the kind of government that they are seeing in Germany. So I don't think we can ignore it. We have a whole history of this, but here's what she said.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: One other thing that you'll see next week, Caitlin, is Trump actually re enacting the Madison Square Garden rally in nineteen thirty nine. I write about this in my book. President Franklin Roosevelt was appalled that neo Nazis fascists in America we're lining up to essentially pledge their support for the kind of government that they were seeing in Germany. So I don't think we can ignore it.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: It may be a leap for some people, and a lot of others may think I don't want to go there. I don't want to say that, but please open your eyes to the danger that this man poses to our country, because I think it is clear and present for anybody paying attention.
Speaker 1: I mean, it is so reckless, it is so irresponsible, it is so untrue. And this is now we have a history of this is what Democrats do. To the credit of House Speaker Mike Johnson, he joined with one of the biggest of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, warning Kamala Harris that she could be encouraging another assassination attempt and that would mean her surrogates. We have both been briefed on the ongoing and persistent threats to former President Donald Trump by adversaries. We've had two would be assassins, one full on assassination attempt that came within a millimeter taking his life. We have Iranian assassination squads in the country. And Democrats closing argument is Trump is a racist, a fascist, and a Nazi, and he's a He's Adolf Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini. Anyway, they go on and say, and we call on the Vice president to take these threats seriously, stop escalating the threat environment, help ensure President Trump has the necessary resources to be protected from those threats, and after the first assassination attempt this summer of a presidential candidate more than a century, President Biden insisted that we can't allow this violence to be normalized. In September, after President Trump escaped yet another close call, Vice President Harris acknowledged, we must all do our part to ensure that this incident does not lead to more violence. Asked whether Trump was a fascist, he said, yes. I went through the history of this. I mean, go you can go back to Barry Goldwater nineteen sixty four, and you had as he was running for president, you had celebrities, you had journalists, politicians wanting that that Goldwater was an extreme fascist who would cause a considerable harm to the country. And this is the guy, by the way, that served as a pilot during World War Two, and he's being likened to Nazis and fascists who were promoting conservatism during his presidential campaign. Even at the time, Governor Pat Brown remarked about Goldwater's acceptance speech, claiming he had the stench of fascism. All we needed to hear was Kyle Hitler, and there were others, you know, Hubert Humphrey referring to Richard Nixon. You know, if the British had not fought in nineteen forty, Hitler would have been in London. And if the Democrats don't fight in nineteen sixty eight, Nixon will be in the White House. And the comparisons for Nixon, they pretty much never stopped ever. And you know there's a news cycle from October of seventy two, and you could see it on the CIA's website referring to Nixon's Nazis as part of the Commentarygan criticism Gerald Ford.
Speaker 5: Same thing.
Speaker 1: If President Ford's principal had been the rule in Norremberg, I mean, and by the way, this is the ACLU criticizing Ford for his lack of punitive action against Nixon. The Nazi leaders would have been let off and the only people who carried out their schemes would have been tried. They said that the same thing about Reagan all the time, that he's going to start World War three, he's a warmonger. Congressman William Clay stated Reagan wanted to replace the Bill of Rights with fascist precepts lifted verbade him from MINEK.
Speaker 5: George W.
Speaker 1: Bush might have been the Republican who's got the most Nazi analogies prior to Trump, you know, called every dirty name in the book on a regular basis, and examples of lincing Bush to Hitler, Nazis, Fascist, Mitt Romney, even Mitt Romney and John McCain. Romney, in his case many Democrats that they love so much today when he was running, was linked to Nazism and fascism. One delegate from Kansas said Romney was a habitual liar and likened him to Hitler, Paul Ryan, same thing. This is their tried and true desperation. It is disgusting, it is repulsive, and in this environment where we've had now two would be assassins, it is just downright dangerous for the country. I don't think it can be said enough anyway. Senator Mike Lee is here from Utah. Senator, how are you glad you're with us? What is your reaction all this?
Speaker 4: Well, look, anytime somebody is throwing around terms like fascism or using what we call add hit layerum attacks, they're desperate. The Kamala Harris campaign is desperate to breathe new life into a campaign that's been sailing ever since it got off the ground, that is, after the initial honeymoon period of a few weeks when nobody was asking any questions about what she believes, what she has said, what she's done in office. So these are acts of desperation, and they are moreover quite ironic. These are rich coming from people who very much want the government that would exercise give in to authoritarian impulses to manage every aspect of the lives of the American people. So I don't think they're worth giving any credence to. But more importantly, they speak to the desperation of the Kamala Harris campaign.
Speaker 1: Dozens of former Trump staffers, including Mike Penz's chief of staff, two hundred plus admirals generals that this week have endorsed Donald trum of all said it is complete and utter, bs and patently false, But they continue to do it. This seems to be their closing argument. How does this go over with the American people?
Speaker 4: Well, look, I don't think it's going to work, because, first of all, if you want to choose somebody of being a hitler in embryo, it's an easier accusation to make before they've actually been president of the United States. Now Democrats might not like President Trump's policies his decisions while in office, but I don't think anybody can accuse him of having governed like a dictator because he didn't. He reduced the overall profile of the federal government, the overall intrusiveness of the United States government, rather than expanding it. That's rather the opposite of fascism.
Speaker 1: Oh, it really is. All right, let's get your take on the state of the campaign. I say it's election day today because if you can vote, it's election day, but we're only eleven days away from election day, November fifth, And what's your take on the state of the race.
Speaker 4: Look, Trump is doing really well right now, Kamalos tanking Trump his ascendant, and I think the signs are looking very positive for President Trump. We also have to pay attention to other federal races going on. I think it's very important to Trump come into office that he have a Republican Congress to work with. We've got huge opportunities that we're seizing as Republicans in of course West Virginia, where we're going to pick up a seat, Montana where we're very likely to pick up a seat, Ohio, which I just returned from or is campaigning with my friend Bernie Mareno. Up there, he's right by the way.
Speaker 1: He's looking good. He's now taken a lead. Mike Rogers is within one in Michigan. We have Dave McCormick taken a lead in Pennsylvania. We have a very close race in Wisconsin as well.
Speaker 5: Did you go to.
Speaker 4: Wisconsin, Yeah, just got a fung with my friend Ron Johnson. Eric Humpy's doing really well up there. Have been down to Arizona a couple of times, work with Terry Lake, Sam Brown. And Nevada is doing well. We've got a chance even in New Mexico with Mela diminishing. So I think it's very very likely Sean, that at the end of this we're going to end up with the Senate Republican majority of fifty three or fifty four seats. The House is a little bit closer right now. But if Trump wins, which at this point I think he's going to, I think his coatails are going to be long enough to pull enough of our candidate's the victory in the House that will lend with the clean sweep with both houses of Congress aligned with the Republican Party and we continue.
Speaker 1: Now with US Senator from the great State of Utah, Mike Lee.
Speaker 5: Is with us.
Speaker 1: It's kind of amazing the cycle of Kamala Harris. She starts out as one of the most disliked vice presidents in the histon in modern history, and then there's this silent coup and threats apparently to Joe Biden that they'd invoked the twenty fifth Amendment if he doesn't step aside. And it seems that the people involved were Obama, Schumer, Pelosi in particular. I'm sure we'll get the full story one day, but you know, as we try to piece together what really happened here, and in comes Kamala Harris, not getting a single vote, Joe Biden pushed aside. Meanwhile, everybody ignored his significant cognitive decline for the entire time he was president, and I was warning about it before he ever, you know, ran in twenty twenty, and in the beginning I was brutally attacked for saying the obvious or stating the obvious. And in she comes, and then all of a sudden, the Joy campaign emerges, and then we do some vetting of Kamala Harris co sponsoring New Green Deal ninety three trillion, elimination of the filibuster with Bernie Sanders co sponsoring government healthcare Medicare for All, elimination of private health insurance. Then we find oh, I will ban fracking, I will ban offshore drilling. Then we find Kamala Harris in twenty twenty four, days after a police precinct is burned of the ground in Minneapolis, she's tweeting out a bail fund for the writers and the people involved in the writing, and then going on Colbert saying they won't stop, they shouldn't stop, and we're not going to stop. Then you have her extreme positions and defund and dismantled no bail laws, reimagining Ice, reimagining the police. Then you have the insanity of her border policies, and we know what they are, which is decriminalizing illegal immigration, pre housing, food, healthcare, education, sex change operations. If you want them, if you include a running mate, you get also free college and a legal driver's license and a path to amnesty. Never mind her foreign policy, where she and Joe Biden helped make the Iranians rich again the number one state sponsor of terror by turning a blind eye to sanctions. No, I don't think they can run on this question are you better off than you were four years ago? Because they can't name a single topic.
Speaker 4: That's exactly right. And J Sean, that was a brilliant list of kabo as the defenses against the American people, against the cause of freedom. There's only one of them, but only one that I would add. I would add one other that's getting too little attention. Kamala, as one of the centerpieces of her legislative agenda during her short four year tenure as a US Senator, introduced a bill called the Dono Harm Act. Now, the mainstream media covers this not at all. The reason they don't is because the Do No Harm Act would completely gut the Religious Freedom Restoration Acts. This is a bill that passed with an overwhelming bipartisan supermajority in the early nineteen nineties, was signed into law by Democratic President Bill Clinton, and it protects the religious freedom of Americans whose religious freedom might sometimes intersect with whatever for the law requires or the government requires at any given time. It's a very good law that served the American people well. Kamala would completely gut it. She would gut it in any circumstance where anyone suffered what she referred to as dignitary harm, meaning they felt insulted by something, and there's pretty much nothing left of the Religious Freedom Restoration Act at that point. So if you are a religious minority, or if you're a religious person one who holds a traditional Christian or Jewish or some other traditional belief that sometimes runs a foul of what the government would have to do, this should be really concerning to you. And that's why, notwithstanding the fact that the polls you're looking good for us in many respects, we cannot let up. We've got to be as diligent as ever. We can take nothing for granted because the fact is that she's got the mainstream news media, she's got the entertainment media industry behind her, so many people gunning for her, and even though she's struggling, they're fact filling her inadequacies in ways that make her stronger than she should be. We cannot let up.
Speaker 5: Senator Mike Leave of Utah.
Speaker 1: As always, you know what you could do a focus group at Crown Burger Best, one of the best burgers in the country that in and out Burger anyway, we appreciate you being with us. Thank you, sir. Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn is our number. If you want to be a part of the program, the radio show, the mainstream media love date.
Speaker 5: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna hit the phones in just a minute, but before that, we don't have the ability really on this show to pay attention all these congressional races. What I have been saying to people is and we have paid attention to some of the close Senate races in some of the swing states, like watching this guy Hobbdy in Wisconsin, he now can take He can win this race against Tammy Baldwin. If Donald Trump wins Wisconsin, he can win as well, just like Mike Rodgers can win in Michigan, just like Bernie Moreno can win in Ohio, just like Dave McCormick can win in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. And then we've got a shot out in Nevada and even New Mexico, as Michae Lee had said. So we're watching all of it. And the only thing I would remind you is if you're going to vote for Donald Trump and you believe that he has the right plan for our borders for law and order and safety and security. If you believe in his economic plans, which are the lower taxes, become the most energy dominant country on the face of this earth, and that he would bring more peace and stability on the world stage, then you're gonna he's gonna need help, and that means in the US Senate and the US House of Representatives. One of the phenomenons of twenty twenty two, when the red Wave didn't really materialize, was the real reason and one of the only reasons that Republicans got power in the US House of Representatives, although that albeit a very tiny majority, is because, believe it or not, of states like New York, Lee Zelden did so well at the top of the ticket, relatively well for a Republican and in a state that has lost a lot of conservatives like me, and a lot of Republicans that have said they've had enough with burdensome regulation, crime, high taxes, et cetera, and they have decided to march with their feet. You see a lot of Wall Street companies, private equity firms they're leaving as well. Many are going to the Carolinas, Tennessee, Texas.
Speaker 5: Where my pre state of Florida.
Speaker 1: But what happened is all these Republicans got elected in states like California and New York, and it made a difference. One of those races happened to be in the fourth House district in New and right now it is a poll from Gotham Polling and Analytics, and it shows, for example, that this race is a dead heat. Now in the Senate, I don't have any doubts that Republicans will probably take control of the US Senate. The question is by how big a margin. I mean, if we can win Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan, Nevada, and maybe New Mexico, who knows. I mean, it could be a game changer. They'd be able to get a lot done. And if they can get a bigger majority in the House, you know, and win it in part the way they want it last time, except maybe now the demagoguing of abortion that went on in twenty twenty two is not as effective as it's now. People understand. It's sent back to the states that I think Republicans will do better this time is my hope. And again I'm not making predictions. You have to assume that your vote is going to decide every race, and that's my I'm urging people to take nothing for granted. But one of those races that mattered and helped the Republicans get control was in the fourth District of New York and it's a contentious battle that's going on right now. As I said, it's a one point race and Republican Anthony Esposito is in the lead or for a Democrat Laura Gillen, And anyway, it looks like, you know, certainly a toss up, but this is going to be an important hold seat. And considering it was my own stopping grounds in Long Island, I forgot to give a quick shout out to this race and Congressman Desposito. All right, let's talk about your opponent. How extreme and radical is your opponent?
Speaker 6: Oh, Sean, thanks for having me.
Speaker 7: My opponent has the first time she ran for office as a supervisor of the Towannaheim st that she ran into the Working Families Party. Obviously, they've called for the outright defunding of police. She supports Kamala Harris and all the disastrous policies that they've put in place over the last you know, three and a half years and what we've seen in New York. Laura Gillan donated through her campaign hundreds of thousands of dollars to the architects of Castleist bail and criminal justice reform, whether it be Cuomo Hocal or Todd Kaminski. So she's as far left as.
Speaker 4: There going to come.
Speaker 6: She's bad for Long Island, she's bad for New York, and she's certainly bad for the United States.
Speaker 1: I know maybe many people think although Donald Trump says he's going to make him play for New York and New Jersey, I hope he does. A New Hampshire now is a three point race, and Virginia is tightened significantly. My question to you is, explain exactly where your district is in Long Island.
Speaker 6: So my district is the southwest corner of Long Island, which runs from the city line, the Queen's Border, which is where Ubs Arena is, where the Islanders play out to Seaford in Wanta, from Old Country Road down to the beaches. And it's a district that Joe Biden won in twenty twenty by sixteen and a half points. Democrats held the congressional seat there for over twenty five years and in twenty twenty two we were able to flip it. And you know Nasal County politics pretty well, and you know that Republicans control all four county wide seats. We controlled three towns in two cities, and the pendulum is certainly swinging. And I believe that in a district where there's seventy thousand more Democrats than Republicans, in a district where Joe Biden won by sixteen and a half points, when people say it's going to be a tough race, it should be a tough race because it's a tough district. But I think when we see President Trump, and I haven't seen one poll that has President Trump less than even that tells a very important story of where this district is headed well.
Speaker 1: And Nassau County, which is a big part of your district, run by Bruce Blakeman, has done a really good job of putting governance back on Nassau County, where I formerly lived. And I think this is an important race for New York. And so what's your what's your closing message to the people in your district.
Speaker 6: I think that it's important to show what I've done over the last year and a half part of the Homeland Security Committee, the Transportation Infrastructure Committee. We put HR two, the Security borerackt in place, and obviously it's sat on Truck Schumer's as because the Democrats don't want to secure the border. I've brought, working with Bruce Blakeman and others, over thirty million dollars back to the district for infrastructure projects and community community projects, and I've been accessible out there talking to the voters. I've been a staunch advocate and supporter of Israel, and as you know, a big part of the district is the Orthodox Jews, which very often are not part of the polls that are done. So while I'm going to always run like I'm ten points behind, I'm confident and election night we're going to see a big victory. We're going to hold the seats that we have in New York and maybe even add one or two.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: This is a race of Republicans want to widen their majority. These districts that were one in twenty twenty two that tip the balance of power in the House are important to hold on to, and that would include yours. Anyway, we appreciate it, and we'll follow up very closely. Congressman Anthony DS Posito, Thank you.
Speaker 6: Sir, Sean, thanks for having me.
Speaker 5: All right, let's get to our busy telephone, shall we?
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and nine pool one Sean, If you want to be a part of the program, let's say hid a Professor Cheryl in California.
Speaker 5: What's going on? Professor? How are you?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Son?
Speaker 8: Today is the ending of Simcostra and it's the time when you're supposed to be, you know, happy, because the Ten Commandments which influenced the development of our American legal system were given to Moses. And I'll tell you, listening to Kamala, compare President Trump to Hitler. I have done nothing but sit on the phone with my aunt who's ninety nine, my aunt who's ninety five, and I'm sitting next to my mom, who's going to be ninety seven in three weeks. They are all Holocaust survivors. My mom was in Auschwitz, she was in Geisling, and she was liberated by the Americans in Dachau. She was in displaced persons camps and didn't come to the United States ontil nineteen fifty. And they all one hundred percent love and support and are voting for President Trump. And I'll tell you know, for Hillary to talk about Madison Square Gardens. So there's an Israeli Orthodox performer is Shairabo who just had two sold out performances in Madison Square gardens. Bob Dylan Jewish, Billy Joel Jewish, all performed in Madison Square Gardens. Are they Hitler? Are they anti Semites? President Trump has a town named after him in Israel. It's called Trump Pipe. In the go on, why would Israel, the homeland of the Jewish people, name a town after Hitler. Hitler killed for the people who don't know, six million Jews, twelve million people, including all different kinds of people from you know, Gypsys and the infirm and whatever. His whole plan was to annihilate the Jewish people. President Trump signed an order protecting Jewish students on campuses, including anti Israel activity. Meanwhile, this year, after October seventh, with all of the anti Semitism on campuses, what did Kamala do? Absolutely nothing. He stopped the lame duck carry Obama two hundred and twenty million dollar payment to the Palestinian authority back in twenty seventeen. What you know, because they wanted to pay terrorists who killed you. What did Kamala do? They sent money. They emboldened Iran, which emboldened all of the proxies. They sent money into Gaza. That's what helped build all the terror tunnels that killed twelve hundred innocent people that were raped, they were brutalized, they were murdered, they were burned. And we still have American hostages, not just Israelis, but Americans being held hostage right now by Hamad.
Speaker 1: Professor I why you to stand on the line. It was a long time calling of this radio program. Who was a victim of the Holocaust. And her name was Hannah, and she educated this audience for years about the Holocaust, and sadly she passed away a number of years ago, and I loved her dearly. She was a sweetheart. And I'm now friends with her daughter, Pearl, who happened to call in today. And Pearl, welcome back to the program. We still miss your mom.
Speaker 5: You know that.
Speaker 1: Say hi to Professor Katz out in California. You just heard her story. Yes, and I appreciate you all coming calling in. I mean, I just can't believe that this is what this is what the modern, radicalized, extreme dangerous Democratic Party has become. It's this, this is frightening stuff, especially in light of, you know, all the violence that has taken place this election season.
Speaker 2: And I highly agree with Professor Katz. We are both children of Holocaust survivors known as second generation, and we feel exactly the same way. I am horrified and frightened to be living in this country that my mother loved. We're president of the United States now running again. Has been called a Nazi.
Speaker 1: People that baby has been compared to Hitler, Mussolini, Fallen is cool, you know, mass murderers, the worst evil in the world.
Speaker 5: That's what they're saying. Donald Trump is big.
Speaker 2: Problem is they don't have their clueless They don't have any idea what Hitler was. They just even Hillary, she's supposed to be this brilliant woman, she has no idea what Hitler did. They came into my mother's town. Everyone was ripped out of my mother's town, shot, babies were pulled apart and shot in front of my mother. And they're calling Trump a Nazi. Now, if she's calling Trump a Nazi by stating that Sean is she also accusing fifty percent of this country of being.
Speaker 1: Nazi pretty much there, or that they're supporting one. I mean, that's how I interpret it. But we are or deemable deplorables, aren't we. Your mother was a very special lady pearl. He really was, and she really gave us all an education of a very hard truth that evil exists. I wrote a book about evil. It was called Deliver Us from Evil, and I talk about I write about in that book about the death camps. I write about, you know, people being brought in and on those trains, and they would give them false hope. Are there any nurses here, Oh good, we can put it, or any any plumbers here, Oh we can put you to work?
Speaker 5: And then oh so people are like, oh okay, maybe I'm.
Speaker 1: Not going to die, and then they'd welcome right into the gas chamber and kell them. I mean, that is the embodiment of evil, and that's what they want people to think of Donald Trump because they can't run on policy.
Speaker 5: They can't.
Speaker 1: What they're doing is repulsive, It is disgusting. It is the lowest form of politics you could ever have. And they've done it every election season, but not to this extent. This is the worst it's ever been.
Speaker 5: I have to.
Speaker 1: Run because I'm coming up here on a break. But I appreciate both of you. Professor Katz, thank you, pearl, God bless you, and we miss your mom dearly. Thank you. Eight nine one Shawn is our number. You know, every gun owner imagines what they'll do if they have a burglar breaking into their home. They'd be the hero, taking out the threat, keeping their family safe. But this is where your nightmare may begin. There are powerful people in DC that hate the fact that you even have a gun and will try to jail or bankrupt you. If God forbid, you have to protect your life. Defending your actions could end up ruining you. Now, this is why I've been a proud member of the USCCA for nine years. You get world class training, self defense, liability insurance, so when trouble comes, God forbid, you're not facing it alone. Over eight hundred thousand Americans trust the USCCA, and right now they have a limited time offer for you, my listeners. Just text my last name, Hannity to the number eight seven two two two and see how a risk free membership safeguards your family from the corrupt DC swamp. Plus, you'll get access to a life saving resource called the Concealed Carrion Family Defense Guide text Hannity to eight seven two two two now