Speaker 1: Okay, So you just came on here with the more fucker buns and ship ship Huh that's how you feeling.
Speaker 2: Well, No, this ain't how I'm feeling. For For one, I lost the bet to the New York fans. I said I would rock the bruns and Jersey if they made it out of the first round.
Speaker 3: I'd rock in New York Jersey. And you got it on. And you know, this is me holding up my end of the bargain. Respect though, you know, but respect he holding it down.
Speaker 2: But this is just me holding up my end of the bargain. So y'all see because it's been all over my social media when you go through so here, y'all have here, y'all got just take a screenshot.
Speaker 3: Do whatever you want with this.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, because it's like you ain't gonna never see another one on one right, here's one on one a bead like bad guy like this again straight up, So this is gonna.
Speaker 3: Look at the bad guy. What it's about. This is the less time you ever see a bad guy like this again. Let's get it two that get at you. Y'all know what it is. It's go baby, let.
Speaker 1: Me throw this out here before we get started. He tell me if you feel if you feeling this right here? Two to oh next did what they were supposed to do at home?
Speaker 3: Right? Man?
Speaker 1: I am worried heavily on the minutes that Tibbs is taking his this the circulation of seven to like eight. Like when I saw Og grab his hamstring, the first thing I thought is debility.
Speaker 3: Bro? They averaging like I think Josh Hart played the whole fucking game. I think two guys, I'm just what I'm saying, did adventure? He Lord.
Speaker 1: I know they're young, I know they got you know, little miles on them and name made the one like this, But Bro, I am worrying about their minutes and their dobility when Og put the hamstring. And I know Brunts and Ship was a fuck something from something else. But Bro, when you log in these type minutes, bro, I say, I'm Russell Fatigue saying Russell for tig get Rare down. And then you are you worried about the Knicks? Are you worried about the Knicks and their debility?
Speaker 2: I don't think they can sustain this for seven games in this series. So I'm feeling like if the Pacers can push this to at least six games. I think they got a chance to win it. I think the Knicks best chance at winning this series. The way it's going is to end the series fast. They got to sweep. They gotta get a game. They got to sweep or win in five if they want to at least pace this out, pace this out and get some rest, some kind of rest, because this pace is just too much for these guys to playing heavy minutes games is every other day, and you know you were lying heavily on your starting five.
Speaker 3: It's like, damn.
Speaker 1: I mean, Josh hart shot to Josh hart Man. He is, he is on the elite juice. He don't lead juice. He's making bounds. They're playing above themselves. I love how they're playing, playing so passionate right now. They're playing hard.
Speaker 3: Right now, they're playing harder than Indiana. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It comes down to they they not If Indiana just matched their intensity, they can they can beat them.
Speaker 3: Indiana got a full squad.
Speaker 2: They look like the moment, it's like certain players I'm looking like sometime to light in the moment, looking too big or that just maybe it was just a New York environment, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So they get to go home and we're gonna.
Speaker 2: See you know, they should they should feel more comfortable at home and get a win, especially if they don't got and Noby and you know Brunts is a little hobbled. They should be to take advantage at home. But that New York crowd is different. It's different sophere. Here's a different atmosphere playing. You understand, Indiana ain't used to being in no bright lights. They didn't get no national television games like that. So they coming there, they seeing Adam Sander, Chris Rod, spic Lee.
Speaker 3: They stay over there like in.
Speaker 1: The left line, like want to shake their hands, like they're not used to that.
Speaker 2: Right there, LJ Star. They looking they wide eyed in there. They you know, like us, we see them. We ain't even look in their direction. We ain't even paying no tension to them, you know what I'm saying. They ain't never seen nothing like this, And so it looked like the moment was kind of like too big for them because every time when the crowd got loud and the fourth quarter came, they just they folded. That's all I can see.
Speaker 1: Well, the one thing I saw, man, is that this went down to the last two three plays of the game.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: The bullshit ass screen call right, and in a couple other plays in game one the bush ass screen, and then game two just the Knicks just wanted it more.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Came down to like they couldn't rebound.
Speaker 1: It came down to simple shit wheel right, That's what I'm saying, straight up, wheel, straight up. And that gave me hope that you know what they were in both of these games to win on the road in hostile environment in the jungle, right, It's like you got to pull some pluses out of this, and you gotta know that going home, Halliburt has to be overly aggressive. I'm noticing also in a lot of these series that I'm watching that whatever team is most aggressive on both ends, it's usually usually.
Speaker 3: Like the head of the snake when it comes to winning these series.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, look at the Minnesota or Denver that Minnesota is obviously the more aggressive in that I'm watching it. This the same the same thing with this this uh, this series. The Knicks the more aggressive team in this and I look forward to Indiana going home, be the being there aggressive for two games back to back, not just one, but two. But it's got to start from your best players. Siyakam's gotta have a big game. Haller Burn's gotta have a big game. And you know what usually with them two going here comes Turner. You know what I'm saying, He comes here, comes to everybody else.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Not only do they gotta big have a big game, they gotta close again. They gotta close again because I saw when you look at Hallaburton, he had a big game, but it's just sat in the fourth quarter, can't seal it.
Speaker 3: You gotta be at a close you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I think sometimes, you know, I watch them and I'm like, does he not remember he's the guy? You know what I'm saying, because sometimes I think he just.
Speaker 3: He's he's new, he's newing this.
Speaker 1: This is what first second, it's just a second series as getting thick, ain't.
Speaker 3: You in New York like times? He forget he's the guy? Yeah, not that's that, but I think he goes.
Speaker 1: Like you see how aggress it was first half, We got to see that in the second then he got a couple. Like you said it, your stars gotta be stars, especially on the road if you want to win.
Speaker 3: Now, I haven't seen Brunson, Carrie the Knicks on the road. He held up his end of the bargain. The pacer stars got to hold up the end of the bargain. He also had some help with those other boys. He ain't got help. But when it's time for closing, who is it saying? It's it's time?
Speaker 1: He's in this year? Yes, you know what I'm saying. He's that start and that's why Brush is in no conversation. Yeah yeah, how'd you feel about a big fellow winning MVP back to back to back?
Speaker 3: I think it was rightfully deserved. Respect shout out, Yeah, I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, I don't like congratulations, congrats, but I don't like when they announce it like during the second round, because now people are like, oh, he had a couple of bad games.
Speaker 1: They're down, Oh too, he just played like this. He shouldn't deserve the MVP. She announced it right when the second round starts.
Speaker 2: You should announce it when the season over, you know what I'm saying, Because last year we was like and b got it, and then Yoker joke its killed the playoffs and used.
Speaker 3: Like Joker should have got MVP.
Speaker 1: Well, customary it usually come out usually when the second round starts. It usually used to come out like right there. Yeah, but they the build up of who got it? Who got who got it?
Speaker 3: So great, but it's a regular season award.
Speaker 1: Give it to him right after the regular season, because I don't I don't like people who are all the social media said Shay should have got it.
Speaker 3: Look, he just had thirty verses. But yeah, but they counted these playoffs.
Speaker 1: Listen, it's a regular season award, yeah, and usually regular season.
Speaker 3: Well, let's add the first let's add the first round on to it.
Speaker 1: The best player, you know, the best player on your team usually represents the best team, right yeah, okay, So so in that I thought she should have had it. He's on the best team in the league. Or you know what I'm saying, Like I think this too. If you the m v P, you shouldn't lose in the first round. So let's add the first Dirk out of this day. Come on, man, it's a regular season a ward, That's what I'm saying. Let's add the first round. No, man, this is the playoffs. I'm just saying, this is my suggestion. Let's add the first, just the first, because if you're the m v P, you should not lose in the first round.
Speaker 3: Lord, there ain't no shuldar could have What do you keep you? Before this New York series start, you didn't see Josh Harten doing this ship.
Speaker 1: You didn't see fucking uh og Og had glimpses. They weren't doing that. Then it VINCEI went doing this, the niggas went doing it. So when we get to the playoffs, the Kree rise to the top, lee Juicus being taken.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, VP rise to It's a regular season joint though.
Speaker 1: It's what I'm saying, Bro. Playoffs is a whole nother storm. Niggas isn't in the playoffs that were playing in the season could play totally different, That's what I'm saying. And the two totally different seasons. MVP is saying, who commemorated who played King the Hill? Best team?
Speaker 3: Cool? Cool? I get it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean Jason Chaana wasn't even considered in this. I mean he was considered, but come on, man, the best player can't help it that the Celsius are just seventeen fifteen games better than the next.
Speaker 3: Fucking team eight. Come on, man, just cause the team got a talent on that he gets hit with that.
Speaker 1: Man, we gotta we gotta configure and figure it out, bro and then stick to it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I mean, like it's all over.
Speaker 2: The requirements and the and the prerequisites is change every year, because like if you do something historic like Westbrook when he first averaged trouble double, they was like the.
Speaker 3: Six we had to do that. He earned that though, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So it just you can't deny the eye test, you know what I'm saying, Like if we just don't look at the numbers and we just kind of like for me, it's about the Marquee games too, like all.
Speaker 1: Right, you know when you should talk about MVP. Yeah, I'm talking about MVP. So like this is the thing you say, Shay should have got it right.
Speaker 3: Or he could have got it.
Speaker 1: No, he should have got it all right, now listen to this my opinion, That's what I'm saying too.
Speaker 3: The best team in the West, I'm hearing you.
Speaker 2: But like usually the MVP goes throughout the season, You're gonna remember certain marquee games, right, Like you're gonna be like, oh, damn.
Speaker 3: He hit the buzzer beater in New York.
Speaker 1: Right, or he gave Luca forty that game, right, or you know what I'm saying, fifty ball versus like somebody who his matchup was, Like, I think Joker did that a lot because he was more in the national spot. Okay, see wasn't in the national scene a lot, so you can't see, oh he gave Jimmy Butler.
Speaker 3: What about when he gave Jimmy Butler forty? Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know those marquee games that you're like, all right, whoever? Like like when Joker gave go Beer forty and eleven, I was like, that sold it up. And you saw that the Middle State, you know what I'm saying right there, when everybody was right there, we came out here seeing Joking do his shows and he rocked them. All right, then it's this lot stage over.
Speaker 3: Here didn't see it right, this shit, they didn't turn it up, that's all. But he was he rocked. He was killing. It was killing for the five people that that is Yeah, you means something though, you know what I mean? Because that exposure that that means on that stage he's killing.
Speaker 1: Like when he going to LA and give Anthony Davids on National TV thirty eight twelve and eight or thirty eight twelve and fourteen, you like, damn, You're like, damn, you know what I'm saying that. Yeah, so we didn't get a chance to see it that So next year when okay, see get them national games and be like, oh you see they did the Luca You see it's bigger, his stage getting bigger.
Speaker 2: So oh damn, he went to Boston and did what. You know, we didn't get a chance to really see those games like that, so you so would you say something?
Speaker 1: So would you say that the league needs to do a better job of premiering Well, bro, we saw so much of Luca this year, saw a lot of it. But you know, Luke, while he built up to this, I got that, I got that is building up to his life.
Speaker 3: About to say he's in safe slash ship too, now you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like now he's gonna get more national coverage as they get bigger, uh bigger stages and move further in the playoffs, we're gonna take notice. You know. That's a good point. That's a good point, you know what I'm saying though. Yeah, So that's why we gave it to Joker this year. I'm not even matter at that because Joker here's a special ship this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But he did it versus like real real times. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he was consistent too, but everybody was. Shae was consistent.
Speaker 2: He was Shae was like, Shaye was all like that dude on the Black that was just giving out knicks all day.
Speaker 3: He's serving these knicks. Hes gonna serve up a thousand knicks. He's serving up a thousand knicks. Joker was selling hundreds, like.
Speaker 1: We're gonna always go ahead, people, So you understand what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. You know, you know, you know what I'm saying. He was serving them hunters, but hit when he hit back, he kept serving. He didn't come back for the he came back for the base. Well, you ain't joke at all. The greatest big men, all the greatest big men.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's kind of tough right now, because like it's tough. I mean, yeah, he got the m v p s, but the you know, the great big men, they got.
Speaker 3: They finished, they retired, they've done it. Yeah, but like you know, they have a whole body of work. Yeah, the body of work. We're still in the midst of his body of work. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So like when you mentioned, like today that shack dream David Robinson, like I think he ahead of Ewan, I think he ahead of you, and think I think he had a pat Yeah, I mean he got three m vps and then a chip.
Speaker 3: So like he's in the league company.
Speaker 2: Will you know I don't got him in the top five yet, Like because I just named Will Kareem Shaq, David Robinson.
Speaker 3: Uh Russell.
Speaker 2: You know that's six, and then you know it's I'm sure some other ones out there that I'm missing. It's here four or five, here five, here five. But you know he's an elite company. When we talk about one of the greats right now, like right now, if he retired today, he'll be top fifty player. I'll give him that. But I can't because he's not done and he's in the middle of his prime. Yeah, you know, I mean he's moving towards that direction. He's moving in the right direction. You know, numbers. I mean, you can't deny the numbers. You can't deny the MVP trophies. You know, So right now he's one of the top fifty players of all time if he retired today, and you know, I really can't really say where his slot is. I mean, he could be one of the top twenty five. I don't know yet.
Speaker 3: You know, it's just.
Speaker 2: You know, we gotta wait right now because he's in the middle of his prime. But at this rate, he's made a mark for himself, at this rate doing exactly what he's doing.
Speaker 1: And this is like almost a fifth year he's been doing this. Right, how many more MVPs you broke it?
Speaker 2: I think he can squeeze one or two more out because you know, you're gonna start getting voters fatigue, and then you got new up and coming players who're gonna.
Speaker 3: Be voters, and what's they got to do with the stats and what he doing?
Speaker 2: Well, he should have won last year in my opinion, you know what I'm saying, a lot of people got bored with him winning, so they gave him a year off, just like Jordan could have won about eight or nine of them.
Speaker 3: Motherfu.
Speaker 1: They can't be the reason though. Bro, it's gotta come down to this, to what a motherfucker doing. Well, the thing is ticket. Like you said, Shaye could have got it this year, nobody would have been mad, right right, Like you couldn't say shave.
Speaker 3: Five people could have got I wouldn't have been upset if Joker was one of them.
Speaker 1: That's how it's gonna go. It's gonna be like, well, damn, you know, well he got it. So if it's fifty to fifty, we're gonna give it to him.
Speaker 3: Damn. You know what I'm saying. That's just the climate we're in right now.
Speaker 1: And think so if it's like this next year, if it's just like this next year in Okay, see the number one seed and different three and it's exactly like this.
Speaker 3: They don't give it to Shame or Luca or Luca or Luca or or Edwards. Now is in the mix, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And you think next year they're gonna count or should start counting the first round into consideration, dude, So that means they announcement we're gonna come into the Eastern Conference finals.
Speaker 3: Then yeah, you announced that, because.
Speaker 1: I feel like you know what, if you're the mvpan to get your team through the first round, not always always, but the time I got you. Because I'm not gonna denounce what Dirt you know what I'm saying, just you ran into a crazy difference. But it never happens either though, that almost never happens, and that's in that case, that's a rare. So in that case, you can't do now what Dirt did for them. Now if you put him under that right there, So who.
Speaker 3: Was second that year? I'm not saying the voting.
Speaker 1: So what he did for eighty two games just goes up in smoke just because he'd have a good first round.
Speaker 3: No, it's not that. It's just like you want to see how real it is because you play.
Speaker 1: Eighty two years a busto ash for eighty two games. That's how you know it's rare.
Speaker 2: It's about it's about like fifteen teams. You don't just be dominated against because they're weak.
Speaker 1: That's not my fault. P they weak, that's not my fault. My My job as an MVP was coming here to dominate. So I dominated. I'm gonna keen of the hill. I'm standing here. I got the boom y'all label me at boom. Now, if I'm in the first round, that's a whole nother season. That's going into a whole nother consideration for a whole nother award. You know what I'm saying that that shouldn't be factult.
Speaker 3: That's where you're starting. That's when the shit get real.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a whole nother award to be commemorated for. That's what I'm saying. We're talking about regular season here. Who's the best fucking player on the best team. Let's get it. That's what been the consensus of the NBA. Now if that's changing, come out and to say that. And then another thing too, don't wait for the fucking players award to get us get an award to the guys. I'm telling something and means Somethingheen you get your award and Peece standing.
Speaker 3: Over real Luke that that well, he's not gonna get it on the corner. I don't think so. They're not gonna present it to them on the court. I don't think so. Right, they don't do that anymore.
Speaker 1: Again, see that game and ship right there, man. I remember when I got my award. Bro me and where shout to see where my love.
Speaker 3: Bro. We brothers. He know this, Bro, I don't even think it was It was cool, but can I can feel it? You feel what you got? What you mean? What you mean? Bro?
Speaker 1: You got my ward?
Speaker 3: When y'all was playing Sack and we was playing Sack.
Speaker 1: First round, second round, we're getting ready starting Oho, I win it. I gotta come in early, got to take the pictures.
Speaker 3: You know, you know it's time to play. So we get out here.
Speaker 1: Yeah man, it was cool, like yeah yeah, put it back down, teammates, Yeah, we got the man. I looked down there, I saw I saw the smoke. I saw the smoke coming from this nostrils. You know how nigga post up first time? Man, we'll post up first. No, no, no, weird though, man, you know that first chuck.
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Second round? What's happening?
Speaker 1: We both didn't even say nothing each other, but we both were speaking with energy. Man, right, boy was like you remember cool, cool cool. I don't even think it was a hud if it was. If it was a hud, it was some bullsh like a word work cool cool.
Speaker 3: It was like did his first post up?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Oh? Ship right?
Speaker 1: Like fu fuck all that right, I got a lot, and that's what and it made it real. So that smoke and that that gaming ship. You remember, Brian. Now, when they get to raise niggas, go to the no no no, no, no, no, no no, We're gonna be out here. I want to see this because that's a real gaming ship. And that energy you get from seeing seeing somebody that you see is even even lower than you are or equal to you, or you see yourself on that same level. Bro, it's gonna do something to you. It's gonna do something to you.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I remember when straight up when they gave Brian. We was in Cleveland. Remember that game. I think it was Game two they gave him the MVP trophy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, we was there for that.
Speaker 2: We went out there and blew the ass out. I think we beat them by like twenty or thirty I think listen, I think so something like that, like can you look that.
Speaker 1: Up, man, Mark, I'm staying there and say that that don't do nothing to him. It was game two in twenty ten, remember that he got the joint beat the ship out of the breaksoft. I look like, okay, we about to get out word. That's how y'all finna do us word?
Speaker 3: Are you about announce it today?
Speaker 1: We shout we shot there. Yeah, we had to sit through that whole. Yeah, I think we beat the ship out of it.
Speaker 3: Beat the brakes off the ass. I remember that, yo, But that gaming ship and that and that and that and and how you be looking at you ain't even know hate. It's just like, damn, my name was in that hat game one O four eighty six. Yeah, I remember that. Yeah, May third, twenty ten, Remember I remember that. Yeah, we walked them and then too. You gotta you gotta, you gotta.
Speaker 1: Own that when you're the MVP, bro, Not only that, man, you got the super You got the super target on your best super target. Because now you gotta come and game winning anything they're looking for you. You know what I'm saying, So man, shout to sea where man, because that was a that was a real series, man, straight up. That brought the best out of me. And I always stay still sharp and still man, for real, for real, man, Bro, I was boshing man. So you took the truth flags up there. I heard what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I didn't know. I didn't know you.
Speaker 1: I didn't know you had the chance to veto the trade for the house. I learned something on this house was on some boyship, my.
Speaker 3: Brother, I don't even know. I got to holler at you like y'all new ship man, you man, I didn't even know nothing about that. Then we listen. I didn I know. I didn't you the chief of the boy like boys, you part of the bar. I didn't even know nothing about broach break. This is Paul West. I had no clue on that one. You know what I'm saying. You didn't know what I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Truth Flowers, you brought it the Boston you had or Wick was up there holl that. You know what I'm saying, the house and scout.
Speaker 3: So it was cool. I was got game one, you know what I'm saying. So it was the energy was real. Have a good game.
Speaker 2: But man, look you know the good thing, you know, you you know, they so good that he don't have to be great for them to win, so good that say he don't have they We got so many good players, so many great players, like right now, Derek White coming into his rhythm, Brown coming into his rhythm, and you know Tatum, he ain't gonna keep you know, shooting.
Speaker 3: But the good thing about it. This is what I love. Your shot come and go. He doing other things.
Speaker 1: Though he rebounded, he defended he playmaking the shot gonna come, but he doing so many other things that the shot is not getting them discouraged that he playing a good game of the other parts of the game to where it's affecting the wins. You know, he ain't had a twenty point game. I mean, like, he not shooting high percentage, but his last big game was in twenty eight point game where they lost that game. Ever since then, he ain't shot well, but he's doing other things and they've been winning by average.
Speaker 3: Like twenty two points a game. That's maturity. Yeah, that's maturity. See yeah, that's maturity. And that's what I see. And two P.
Speaker 1: He's not forcing ship Old Tatum with a force I feel like when I'm watching him these days. And the first thing I thought, when he wasn't having a bad he wasn't shooting the ball and too uh some of that Ship he usually makes, you know what I'm saying. So I know I wasn't like overly tripping, but when I saw his activity on other parts of the game, that's not sort of maturity.
Speaker 3: And I was like, Okay, he understands his effect.
Speaker 1: And not only that, but you're gonna start to see another level of patience with him. You know what, when he's when he comes off like I don't want to say jitteral feel like he's you can see what I can see two types of tatums when he's in control and just suits like he's just riding the wave. And it's just it ain't a lot. It's either y'all pump faith. He got off the one drop of y'all. When he in the mix and he's doing a bunch of shit, I'll be like, kind of forcing it. Not even that, but he just got a lot going on in again, too much about lot. You you know you're giving work, man, you get right to it. It ain't a bunch of high I already know what I'm on, but now I got to sess you it hot. You know what I'm saying. So I can tell what he's thinking and I can tell where he's just playing the game.
Speaker 3: But you know it ain't you know, people, you can't. You ain't.
Speaker 2: We can't make this out about him because they playing well, they are as a team. No, they are, you know, and you know I feel like when it's time's come, he gonna he's gonna break out. So and there's nothing I'm ready worry about because they so good that he don't have to be the guy every night.
Speaker 3: That's the good part.
Speaker 1: And I love that they got that diversity p that you can actually get production from you know elsewhere.
Speaker 3: They're getting from everywhere.
Speaker 1: And porzingis ain't playing playing that's that's that's way till he come Back's what I'm saying. From them being so deep too, I think some of their personal players like Jay Brown and Tatum has probably taken a little hit just because of their has been phenomen Yeah, I'm saying that. I'm saying that the depth of this team has actually hurt the superstardom because it's about their team. It's about the the balance of the team or uh, the depth of this team, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: One through five, one through six, one through seven. You know. So, I like with the benches bring.
Speaker 1: I love where they are. They don't have no real pressure. I feel like they just had a real cool cool They just riding with the top down right.
Speaker 3: It seems like that people.
Speaker 2: The only concern I have for the Celtics is like, you know, when they finally get to a situation where they play a tight game, like you know how that's gonna play off. They ain't had a lot of tight games, a lot of adversity ticket you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Fucking Pete, don't tell you gotta figure it out.
Speaker 2: When it's that one two point game and it's a minute left, you gotta figure it out.
Speaker 3: You can blow a motherfuck out.
Speaker 1: But yeah, of course all that as they went through that, like how they playing, Pete, they're playing confident, They don't give a fuck about who's who.
Speaker 3: They just scoring the ball. They reacting, they're playing. Look at an effort on defense, they second to third efforts of that.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about, Like funk all the macalais, let's get this motherfuckeren this money. That's what That's what it looked like. If if let me ask you this, you see, you know where we ask you this? Hold on?
Speaker 3: You know where we're going, So just play Minnesota in the finals. What you own? I knew he was gonna ask. I thought we was gonna cover the nixt Boston. I thought it was gonna come in.
Speaker 1: I'm saying with you all, with you all, Lord, I'm on you all ticket, I'm going to tell you what you all take. So I'm the only one here qualified to be in this position, to hold the position that you all Lord, I'm fifty fifty love love. I'm the only one that can sit here in the middle and root for both. I'm the only one that can do that in the world.
Speaker 3: N Yeah you so, so if Minnesota win, you're gonna go to the locker room. Yeah, when you get that ship. Yeah, game to a Boston win, you're gonna go to locker You want to get that ship? Yeah? The game three, Minnesota, where you're going you want to get that ship?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Game four yet to get that ship. Yeah, I'm the only nigga qualified. They can do this. Nobody history can do this. Guy seven, Minnesota will get this. God, y'all. We did a job, Celtics will We did it. We did a job. Sh fuck you mean, I can't tell me what side to be, y'all both sides to me. I'm part wolf called Celtic Nigga Celtics, y'all. We did a y'all know, y'all Minnesota, well, y'all, we know y'all. Now, I got money at both places. I got money on both blocks. You know what I'm saying. I'm working the jig over here, Yo, bocks man, you know what I'm saying. Part You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We all here, son, Look, Minnesota man Games said he's gonna be like this job, He's gonna be jumping.
Speaker 3: Let's do that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn, I'm coming in here with the half Minnesota half Celtics. All y'all, don't tell me ship and nobody qualified to do what the ticket do.
Speaker 3: I got money on both blocks. I'm good over here. You know what I'm saying. We did it, y'all. We did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because guess what, I'm gonna beat the bridge to brave both of it together. If I'm saying straight up, I got man. Listen then my young boys in Boston, my young boys, and straight up love is love. Either one called me, I'm on the line, damn, straight up. I can't say that for no other organization.
Speaker 3: But they say shoe sides are we off you?
Speaker 1: Now, they ain't gonna say that. They can't two sides on we all. They can't say that shoe size on we all. I got money on this block. Did y'all wann't even know here when this block was going. Y'all can't do that.
Speaker 3: Shoe sides on y'all.
Speaker 1: Now, you can't do that to me. You can do that to another motherfucker. I don't know who y'all talking to both out here.
Speaker 3: I just told you I got work on this block right right. I ain't no work out here. I ain't saying working the block. I see.
Speaker 1: I gotta work out here on this block right. Y'all can't tell this my block. They called this the Garden that Settle before y'all sif the fuck what well y'all think y'all got that whurrah?
Speaker 3: Hold on to nah. You can't tell me nothing. Dup told y'all.
Speaker 1: I'm the CEO of this right here. You feel me this right here, the fifty. I'm the only nigga qualified to be right here. And I'm also a client, so so so all right, Look, that's a tough place to be. I'm just telling you it's not an easy but it's.
Speaker 3: A love love. I can't look so look to you know what I'm saying. Boston win and Game seven, you're going in the locker room congratulations, y'all we did it.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, you're gonna go in Minnesota locker room after why they absolutely that's loving you.
Speaker 3: I love y'all.
Speaker 1: Man, you gotta keep working. Man, come back next ship. But y'all gonna get this ship like straight up, you gotta.
Speaker 3: I'm on some love ship. Lord here, you ain't doing.
Speaker 1: This and the other twenty eight motherfucking locker room. This is the niggas that man. When we went and talked to the mom for young boys and selfish man, I was speaking with my heart. We got off camera, holed them and I holler at them. Were going back to Minnesota. Man, Man raised young fella, Man can come under my brand, bro we he he spout.
Speaker 3: Man. I gave him all the jewels.
Speaker 1: He not seeing Man, I not got on one leg and got out here. Try to be with young fella. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So now every man I talk to young fella.
Speaker 1: Man, I ain't I ain't rotating with and yet, but all that shit, bro, and I gave him my man everything, bro, so I don't lose no smoke with none of that. I wish I could actually move around how you move around? I see you at the games.
Speaker 3: You chilling. You know, I'm saying, I got.
Speaker 1: A thousand things I'm doing, Bro, my dad, I'm I'm an owner of this.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. So you do a great blencer getting there to the game and ship. That's the only thing I wish. And I fuck with a Rod deal man. What they have built in Minnesota and the energy and this team taking on and the cash personality. Bro A Rob and Mart built that shit.
Speaker 1: Man took Glenn Taylor twenty years to can't even figure that out, you understand.
Speaker 3: So this energy now that the city.
Speaker 1: Got, Bro Man, this is what I'm talking about. This is what the city needs. This is what the Woolves fans won't. So, you know, for Glenn to get it back, Bro, I hope he's still working with Mark and a Rob Man because they now did a fucking tremendous job. You don't see motherfuckers coming off the court hugging They motherfucking the owner of the team dapping his sh Yeah. Hey, Rod knows he he knows, and Mark knows. Man, they got a dope ass vision. They're gonna turn this thing around and hold this ship, don't. I hope this don't sip out of their hands, man, straight up, because you know if I'm if, I'm glad man seeing what they not did together. It's always you can work together, you feel me. But yeah, history don't. History ain't gonna say that. But yeah, man, I got a lot of love for both of these motherfuckers. And again Internet, grandma's granddad. Can't nobody tell me nothing.
Speaker 3: I just told y'all right. I just wanted to check. Man. I hope we get that because those are I gotta ask you a question. If the Celtics Knicks get get going, I'm going to a Nick game. Yeah, we can do that. We can do that. Yeah, we gotta call the squad. You can go to the whole series. Yeah, I'm with that. I'm with that.
Speaker 1: I'm with that, certified me in the building in New York. That's let's way too. Let's let's let's wait till we get that. Amy starts sweating on the jont hold on Pete. I'm ask everybody this man.
Speaker 3: How shocked was you? Was you shot? When they went two? Oh? Well? Wolves?
Speaker 1: Denver was shocked? Hell a shock bro They playing harder. The Timber wasn't playing harder than the Denver Nuggets. It's just clean, you know what.
Speaker 2: Denver ain't played to be honest, though they beat the Lakers, but they really ain't played well all of the whole playoffs because the Lakers had to lead on them every game and then they relied on Jamal Murray for two of them games for his heroics. But the Lakers had them on the ropes every game pretty much, and they just didn't know how to close. So like they ain't had one of them Denver Nuggets games to where they just actually just blow you out or just up by like fifteen where they just got the league control. They never looked like they've been in control of the whole playoffs, like in the whole playoff I've been watching, you know, the year they made their heroics and they comfortable as a team and they can win at the end, but team has been jumping on them from the even Game one, Minnesota jumped on them.
Speaker 3: Game two, they just smacked them like.
Speaker 2: Oh we could beat They got caught and you can't give a young team no confidence like that. They ain't they ain't they not giving me the same swag or that's same, just like the same ingredients, like they had last year and it's gonna cost him. Like right now, I don't see the Denver getting out of this hole.
Speaker 3: I don't see Denver with that energy.
Speaker 1: First off, p admit back to back season is going deep in the playoffs as hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's hard.
Speaker 1: They got what two months or a month and a half of break versus five months off? Not making any excuses, but these are reality points. So when I see not only that the Lakers because you not went back. Now now you're looking at it like, hold on, they really won. Yeah, so I'm thinking, bro, Minnesota looked like they were obviously younger and more grittier and super aggressive.
Speaker 3: You feel me like if I if I didn't know who was the champions.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying. I had it on mute and I didn't know basketball and I was watching. You told me, okay, I'm not gonna tell you who the champions. Tell me who you You feel what I'm saying, Like watching it from that perspective, yeah, it's you don't see.
Speaker 3: Them coming out of this set it up.
Speaker 1: Then if you are the m v P and you think you like that in your own mind, you're still one of these games in Minnesota need to do well.
Speaker 3: You gotta do something about it now. I got that.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is you so you're talking like they finna get swept, Bro, that's your energy right now.
Speaker 3: I feel like they broken. Damn you think broken team?
Speaker 2: Like when I seen jamm Murray, he threw the whatever he threw out through the hot hot hot.
Speaker 3: To me. He threw in the towel to me, he threw in the towel after game two, p can't throw the toweling at the game. The towel and they let go on the road. Bro, Hell, you got a whole seven game series. You're coming in. Listen. I saw weakness. You're gonna get hit, right, you get hit two times, You're done. Cool. Cool.
Speaker 2: I think them young fellas put something on his mind to where he like, man, it's cool, too hard.
Speaker 3: The way alex Xander's was Hawkeny saying that Bro at the game too, I'm done.
Speaker 1: Nah, I mean he ain't done. He gonna try, but he don't see. I don't think he see a way out of this. No, I don't think he sees. I think you remember, I think man, I don't think he see a way out of this. And what he said what the Mad Rappers say on the.
Speaker 3: Joint, Nah dumb not No, he's serious.
Speaker 1: The defense Minnesota is playing on Denver because it's the champs. Isn't all Timmy Lee, no bullshit? Like when I was watching this ship, I was watching with the volume down. You know what I kept saying, God damns like a bunch of jackers. Boy, look look they're like some walls. God damn, I was, and whoever was right here I was, I was like, and that's what it looked like. This level of defense is on another level. And if Denver's gonna be in this series, they're gonna have to meet the level of Minnesota. They're gonna have to meet, not fuck the pace, They're gonna have to meet the level I'm talking about from not just Anthony Ede wasn't called Anthony Towns, but from Conley, from fucking McDaniel, from fucking nas Reed Weed comes in like and then I see Reggie Jackson was out. So if they not coming with some fight and you threw in the towel, Amber, Bro, you should stay in Denver, Bro, because they ain't what this is. This is a seven game series, and you know what Game two ain't gonna make it. Game one ain't gonna make you gotta it's you know this, Game one and two could be Game one and two, Game two, three, four, five, six, and seven could be totally different game.
Speaker 3: Last year, man, nobody give us about last year. Say about last year. Last year Denver did have no adversity in their playoff run. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They sort of went through this little playoff run they they didn't have. They swept the conference finals and did whatever they did to Miami, but through the whole run, they ran through it. This is their first adversity, bro, That's know what I'm saying. And this was the first and I see how they responded. He threw them heat back, Bro.
Speaker 1: He didn't throw the towel in no peak. And I'm not gonna think that the dinvient Nuggets with the MVP your team.
Speaker 3: Hell no, Wow, I don't know. Hell no who on that squad.
Speaker 2: When it's easy, it's easy for them, Like, I ain't never seen them go through nothing. I dodn'et seen Joker be dominant.
Speaker 3: And that's it. I ain't never seen them get punched back.
Speaker 1: Now when I'm seeing them get punched back, I don't know if they got a counterpunt we finished.
Speaker 3: They listen, I'm listen. I'm thinking that if you top in the West, you've you've come on.
Speaker 2: Man, Dave Royn was easy, dog. It was more simple. Nothing's easy. I would say more simple. I mean it wasn't easy. It wasn't easy.
Speaker 3: It was just more simple than others.
Speaker 1: I say that, But bro, you can't tell me that if you call yourself a chance, you ain't got no willing you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't think they're gonna bow out. Hell no, I ain't got that. Just another thing. They're gonna follow the MVP. Brow It's like who in the locker room? Not even that?
Speaker 1: What adjustments do you make to this shit? If you might, if you coach over there, hold on, let me say this, let me get this off pee.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: This is probably one of the dopest things I've ever seen in the NBA. Shout to Mark Davis. Yeah, I don't really shout out the referee. Shout out Mark Davis for really letting the playoff game play. What y'all saw Mark Davis, Dude was excellent referee and he wasn't emotional. This is how I know you can do the job like how he did it when Coach Malone jumped in his face. Bro, real shit, Coach Malone should have got a warning or a tech calm down, go back to your seat. Bro. He knew that the playoffs was going through the fuck you back, get control of your coach trying to walk it off. Then sat back and explain to Gordon and then walk Bro. That's how you officiate. That's how you officiate a game right there, not being emotional, knowing that the game is full of emotions, and then letting the play bro.
Speaker 3: That Oh that's old school reference right there. Man.
Speaker 1: Listen, Me and Robber, Me and Meir Robert Lory used to go at it to the point where we were just like, bro, you want to go in the back and just see what I'm saying this all with?
Speaker 3: We was that added each other? Right man?
Speaker 1: Uh? It was it salvatory or Dick Pavetter's just came up of Mike Mathis shout to Mike Maths, hey man, two three minutes. Let me just let y'all go ahead. Y'all seem like y'all want to get something off because and you know what happened. We both calmed down, right and just went back to basketball. Still fisical, but it just calmed down. And that right there, I think needs to be more into the game. So many times referees pull up.
Speaker 3: They didn't. They want to wind it up and they because they get they get, they get, bro. Mark Davis displayed a great evenness of emotions. He got his off, He let coach Melan get his off and did he he still stayed with the rim of whatever.
Speaker 1: And then too, the whole high packed thing they man, Bro, they really could have went back to the joint saw you did it and threw you out the game. You know what I'm saying, Man, that was a We're always on the rest for when they fuck it up. Bro, I want to come in and give them flowers for when they got it right. That that team there, led by Mark Davis got it right in my.
Speaker 3: Opinion, and that was great officiating. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: What do you like with OKC that they got the third best odds of going to the finals with plus seven hundred with better gym, Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you like? What do you like what you're seeing? Man? They got everything, They got everything to win it all? Truth. I mean.
Speaker 2: We ain't really talked a lot about them, but they got a superstar. And you know what stand out to me about them, They all look like they love playing with each other. You see after the game when they do that, when they do when they do the interview and they all right there.
Speaker 3: Like that, they like they happy for each other, like you know what I'm saying. They're like, yeah, yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying. Oh that's that.
Speaker 1: That that right there that can win, that can win. They like genuinely happy for it. It's hard to beat that. It's hard to beat that when you genuinely playing for your boy the next man to succeed. Like you see that on their team. It's the way they move the ball, the way when everything going they swinging it. Then oh man, it looked beautiful.
Speaker 3: And I've seen that in the preseason too, and I was like, what's going on here because you don't really see that from the young teams. You know.
Speaker 2: Usually you know, young girl dudes just trying to establish theirselfs and figure out who they are in the league.
Speaker 3: But they genuinely everybody.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they got going on over there, but they know they roll everybody understand they roll everything that's tough as a young team. And when they on the string like that, ain't nobody talking about them and they flying under the radar, but they handling business.
Speaker 3: That's scary right there. They like that. They like that.
Speaker 2: They like that cat that can, that can scrap. But he don't talk no ship right and you just be looking at him like he ain't gonna do ship. Then he just whooped somebody else real quick. Bro like that that dude that don't be really saying much like man, them the ones you gotta watch out for.
Speaker 3: The quiet was you gotta watch out for them. Watch play with the kid named gold watch out for him.
Speaker 1: Anthony Goldwire Quiet, little black motherfucker see in the corner. Don't say nothing. Nobody think that. You think they man, You think the gold bill your ass? Next thing, you know, the man being practiced mother say what man?
Speaker 2: That's what they remind They look at that little quiet until they sitting in the cut.
Speaker 3: Can Dallas What does Dallas got to do to get a game and get these young boys though? Real ship?
Speaker 2: I think for Dallas to get the Luca gotta be a superstar. You know he can bounce back that Luca got bounced back.
Speaker 3: That boy, boy Lou Lou is making it Listen.
Speaker 1: I never I never thought that I would see someone, and then too, I thought it would be for someone taller because Luca always, he always plays.
Speaker 3: Bigger than what he is. Bro man, this this kid and George playing bro He's playing, he playing, he playing, he playing the better than I ever seen somebody play them. He on that man like flies on ship straight up, like flies on ship right straight? Who is this here? And then how many games? I think Dallas damn, Dallas and seven damn and they beat Okay, see he did what they had to do in game one. You know, I think a justice is gonna be Remember when what's the adjustment you made for that?
Speaker 2: When when Clippers when they beat they whooped Dallas in game one? Remember that they whooped them? Clippers want to roll? And then the game two, Luca was like, hold on, y'all, I'm Luca the Don. I think we're gonna have one of them. Luca the Don moment.
Speaker 3: Slow down he known for a signature game now, slow down, like slow down, chill chill. I was in that list to chill them too. I'm in that room right now she Oh, Lord Luca gonna have you got the shadow on him? Bro? That's the Lord like that shadow man. I don't care.
Speaker 1: He didn't seen every defense possible. Shit, he didn't see every defensive possible has he? Yeah, I don't know this shadow. I'm just hating on his ass. Lord straight up ain't playing no games. He said, I say ship, you hear me?
Speaker 3: Trouble ship.
Speaker 1: That's what they're gonna have to do because you know what they let him play last game. There's gonna be a different story.
Speaker 3: Bro. You think so it's gonna be a different story. What you got? You got this going seven? I got this going seven. I think Dallas went and seven. I think uh uh, I got Okay? See bro, what if I'm going off what I saw?
Speaker 1: Like I'm always say, supreme offense is gonna always be greater than supreme defense.
Speaker 3: It's just what it is. Right.
Speaker 1: But if you start playing with the rep start calling that ship that they didn't call game one, that's when the when you looking to get twenty monthfucking free throws or fit, that's when it's like evident that but you got Kyrie too.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's enough. That's give you one of them special moment.
Speaker 1: They got two guys that can win, that can beat you, but okay only and if one of them all it's a lone night.
Speaker 3: You can't see guys six guys, bro, But I don't know if they got it. They got one guy who could be special. Isaiah Joe can come off there, Wiggins can come off the joint. But then you hold on, hold on. They'll sit Shay down and let Doub go. Then they's him and Dub going into the same you feel what I'm saying, like and then check like Lord, they got a lot of Lord, they got some depth. They we've been talking about death with these young teams. Bro, they are on the same list of depth, and they come Dallas.
Speaker 2: Got two guys that can give you a game that could be played in the NBA archives for the next hundred years. I just saw them, and I don't know if Shae ain't gave me that type of game yet, you feel me. I need to see it, though, because I saw them, like Luca could come out here and give you. I need to see it, Okay, I need to see it though, to.
Speaker 3: Where we're gonna be talking about us to our kids. Call it Luca, Luca good people shout to Luca doing it.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: You know, he wanted them signature games, and they got two people on one team that can do that.
Speaker 1: Well, he's gonna have to bring it because that's how That's the only way I'm gonna have to believe with this type of defense that the shadow Dork is putting on him. I'm out there have to see a game like that to believe that he can actually like conquer this type of defense, because this is some serious defense. This is another level of elite defense.
Speaker 3: Real shit.
Speaker 2: Who got leap juice? Go leap juice in the playoffs? Anybody, anybody. I mean, I think it's obvious that goddamn it, man don't matter anybody. No, I don't want to say, but I probably have to say. I mean, Josh Hart is just the biggest X factor in the goddamn playoffs that you can get. He didn't turn into fucking Dennis Rodman Lebron At the same time, you just want to get the rebound, push it full cork in a layup, and then he get every goddamn rebound, and it's just his influence on the game. I mean, I know what Jamion Brunson doing, but goddamn Joss Hart is out here.
Speaker 1: Jamie Daniel, j mc daniel has taken leap juice. Him and Nazeria owned the elite Juice. You hear me like they are coming, Like you almost forgot that Jay mc daniel can score. Yeah, not only would this crazy defense, but he on the elite juice. Keep going, young fella, keep doing. Let's get the game picture of the week. Friday Night, Friday Friday, Denver at Minnesota. Minnesota up two games to nothing, coming home game three, Pee.
Speaker 3: Who do you like?
Speaker 2: Back against the wall? Back against the wall. They just named you the MVP, just named you the MVP. Back the signature game. I expect Denver to get the DUB. I don't see the champs going down three to zero. If you really the MVP and they talking about where do you rank all time? This is your third MVP in four years, you find a way to put the team on your back and get a win.
Speaker 3: Straight up. I got Denver.
Speaker 1: M that's strong them strong words, and that's a strong assessment, and that's how I feel. I look at this like the Wolves are not going, Yeah, this is gonna be uncharted territory. I think that they're not gonna let them play the way they played in Denver. I don't think the game is gonna be that physical because I didn't think Denver handled the physicality at all. Primarily their guards now Gordon, motherfucking a joker, their big bodies, so they can absorb a lot of the physical play. But I'm gonna tell you Jackson was rattled fucking Walker. Them the guys coming off the bench. Man, they were man the way Jalen and Walker uh was running to jump in it. Man that man, they was looking like wolves and they were not prepared. I'm watching even your boy Murray. Murray looked like he was he was rattled by the by the physical place. So I'm just looking at I'm gonna looking at game three. Ass it's not gonna be that. It's not gonna be that physical. And if it's not gonna be that physical, if the refs are going to play a part in this game, then Denmer's gonna win. They let him play physical, then I got Then I got Minnesota. I got Minnesota for this thing. And if they go up three yoh sof so and it's this close casket, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It is what it is. I know people don't like hearing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Minnesota get this Game three, and this is this should be Minnesota's Game seven.
Speaker 3: They should come out.
Speaker 1: They should come out like Gangbusters trying to hit them in the mouth from the fucking jump.
Speaker 3: Fuck that second half.
Speaker 1: If Denver got if Deyver got any gear in them, they're gonna have to come out and establish Man. Listen, this is the problem with this series. Anthony Edwards is walking through the block like I'm good. It ain't nobody stopped. Ain't nobody nothing, It ain't It ain't a physical lead to where you can put ward.
Speaker 3: No, no, you can hear him. It ain't none of that. No more so, guess what you gotta You gotta even even if you bring that type engine and if I'm that man to guess what, Minnesota gotta feel my presence and it ain't there yet. And I don't know if you can turn it on at this point? Can you turn it on? Pee? Can you just show up and turn into truth? If you're talking about you three out of four MVPs.
Speaker 1: And I'm one of the besketball time, you one of the best of all time. You can influence your times and you can influence the goddamn reps. You can influence the game. Man, I come out super aggressive. I'm talking about like I'm talking about just letting it flow, but letting it be evident, like, yeah, we're here, and you know what to Denver, Demmer's gonna have to pick up some physicality. These are the playoffs and and fuck the refs. You're gonna have to adjust to the jungle. And if you ain't adjusting to the junk, bro, it's two things. You the one getting step throughed or you what, Pete, the one doing the stepper, doing the stepping right.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. It ain't no gray area. Oh no, no, no, you either getting step th one or you the one doing And it's that cliff. So listen.
Speaker 1: If it's physicality, I'm going to I'm going I'm going Minnesota. If the reps in here and they do, it's a one in whistles. Yeah it's Denver. And that's the league saying. Okay, let's you know what I'm saying, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, a different kind of game three. Also Friday, the Knicks up to oh.
Speaker 1: Going Indiana just to just to get on, just to get on who you got? You got the Knicks in Indiana. First off, if the garden was crazy seeing Indiana fan wold be crazy, crazy crazy Indiana Indiana fans, Boy, they need y'all. Y'all gonna have to show up and show out. That's what the Knicks fans did. We need all the Indiana fans at the game, boy, because they feed off that crowd two p and that crowd that they got a great fan basing there. Shout to the Indiana man. They they do that thing. Pacer fans, they show up. So who you got pe role players played but better at home?
Speaker 3: Yep, they do. Who you got got the hurt foot? And then let me say something.
Speaker 1: This morning, the odds were seven I think they was up seven five to the Pacers. It went down six five went down or when when it went down six five, six five and one? No, it was seven five, it was six five, went up to seven five, Okay, So I had that battle showing up pople fucking up getting sh It.
Speaker 3: Was six five went up the s So that means what you know? That tells me something going on. Not only that, but if I'm till I said, o g I'm gonna sit Brunson.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get in that because you know what Game three, Bro, you gonna have to come out like Game Busters.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna try to win game four.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go ahead and give Indiana to game three because if you win game three in Indiana, you still.
Speaker 2: Gotta win thegin to go to close it out is you don't want to get in no confidence though, if you can step on them game three within the series.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you this know that you need. But I'm playing fifty minutes. I got, I gotta, I gotta think. I think if you win game three, they gonna they broke burnout.
Speaker 3: Game three. You don't win it, you fuck for game four. If you beat them, they broken. They already broke. Bro not broken. They're going hard to them. Listen, but heart bro, you dad, and this ship broke.
Speaker 2: You feel what I'm saying that win game three, Indiana gotta come out. I think they want to come out like Denver. I think they role players gonna play better. Uh, You're gonna get a better game from from everybody from from uh.
Speaker 3: From Alaburnica. I'm gonna play.
Speaker 2: I mean see Aliburna's gotta impose as will in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 3: Stars gotta be stars.
Speaker 1: Period, period, and that collective you know, uh McConnell off the bench, giving great.
Speaker 3: Energy, giving them. I don't love I winsday. I loved all those guys.
Speaker 2: You said the supporting cast got a cool smith, needsman, he got better turn Turner gotta play better and needs we gotta play what you got to play better? Yeah, he gotta play better, you know at home, at home he's starting. He gotta play better.
Speaker 3: Can't have Josh Hart coming in. You gotta have a guy neutralized, a guy like jos or top them or top top and play well.
Speaker 2: He just didn't play in the four. If he played two minutes in the fourth, three minutes, he's playing well. They got to give more minutes to them guys. That's playing well. You like call all adjustments. He didn't make no adjustments. That's what I'm saying. He didn't make no adjustments, made adjustments. I saw that that wasn't no adjustment tick. They kept pressing all games. They trapped and left the Vincenzo open all games. He went down middle and dounk. The adjustment is switched everything. They don't got a post presence. If you're gonna throw it down to the big fellow in New York all.
Speaker 3: Day on the switch. I'm living with that right then.
Speaker 2: Then then let these other guys when you when they go over the screen, Now they get everything they.
Speaker 1: Want right here, Bro, y'all can switch that you're gonna have to come through your camera. So that's the adjustment like this gotta make. Yeah, that's they didn't make that adjustment, And they gotta do something about the fucking office and rebounding. Bro, the Knicks can't get They gotta adjust their mindset.
Speaker 3: Start. I got Indiana at home game for sure, Really, I got it.
Speaker 1: I got Indiana at home. If the Knicks winning Game three, that'll be Yeah, it's it's the same thing. But listen, just like Denver, Indiana gotta come out and be the more physical team in this series and gain some respect. Same thing with Denver. Denver needs to gain some respect, real ship, and those are the pictures we