Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you.
Speaker 2: Needkay Before we start, Man, what's going on with you? I know you you got the network that you was talking about before when we came on the show, So how's that going? I know you put our episode on on the on the pot on the platform, so can you just tell people about that and like kind of really fill them in as far as it because you let us see some behind us seeing stuff what you are. You got a lot of stuff, a lot of dope stuff going on, So can you talk about that?
Speaker 3: Well, I got television network extreaming service, you know.
Speaker 4: And the difference between mine and most is I do everything myself, and it's scripted and there's all kinds of different things, and the content is based on not the distractions, because that's what entertainment is, to take us away from our issues and to distract us from our oppressor, but really to focus us while entertaining us on self improvement, self awareness, understanding real history, understanding economic empowerment, respect, you know, just the things they're not teaching us, you know what I mean, and giving me other filmmakers the opportunity to do what they need to do and not have to go through a white production company to do it. So in television right now, if you have an idea that you want a network.
Speaker 3: To put out, what happens is a network needs a production company.
Speaker 4: They buy the idea for the production company, and then they give the production company all the money to make it and pay them a salary. If you have an idea, you have to go through a company like E one, but Tarlong, what's.
Speaker 3: Trelong?
Speaker 4: Who's been doing this that's not from our culture? And then we channel will only take it if it comes to a white production company to tell a black story, and then they control the narrative, They show the dysfunction, and they try to make our legends and our culture fight each other and look bad and not even get paid for it. So again, I give people a platform to do it freely profit partnerships.
Speaker 3: Not salaries.
Speaker 4: If I work with you, and you know, other people that are very powerful are also doing the same things and I'm helping them. So basically, I just finished making a doc a movie enough to I just did. Like I'm editing four movies right now and starting another one and prepping, and I'm doing the music right now with my rock band for the movies.
Speaker 3: This is the like that I love.
Speaker 4: It's the like that I choose. And also I want people to understand ultimate wealth is waking up when you want, not going to work when you don't feel like it, being able to cancel the movie, being able to remove somebody that's triggering you, being able to remove somebody that's not doing a job that you're paying them to do, not having to listen to anybody you know you don't have to ask. When you're the boss, you tell you're being courteous when you ask, when you pay for something.
Speaker 3: You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Absolutely already being told what.
Speaker 4: To do, and you used to having to ask. That might be a pattern that feels normal to you. Asking is not normal to me. It doesn't feel normal to me, And that's what this network is about, not asking. Taking I like to take or earn you feel me right exactly, I'm in a place for the fight. Some people around me be like, yo, you sometimes are a scary guy, but I'm scary for you, not against you. You won't protect what you love. You have to really be able to do that.
Speaker 3: You have to.
Speaker 4: Sometimes get as strong and aggressive as the people that are trying to take from me. It's the only way to win. But at the end of the day, the people you love don't have to feel none of that pain. So a real man embraces that fight. He embraces that pain so others don't feel it. But if you go through something and you don't learn from it, and someone else isn't protected from it, then it was done in vain.
Speaker 3: Period.
Speaker 6: That's the fact, real boss to it. That's a fact. That's a fact.
Speaker 7: Shout out to Nicolette, shout the let I see I see that through Let what's going on?
Speaker 6: How you doing?
Speaker 5: We've been watching.
Speaker 3: She was holding y'all down.
Speaker 5: We gotta show her.
Speaker 6: Oh man, let's let's get right to it.
Speaker 2: This is this is a once in a lifetime opportunity we're given our people. That's part of our university, and opportunity to talk to all of our guests today and of course you know it's very rare you have an opportunity to talk to a cultural icon.
Speaker 5: He told them to they can't get to them. They gotta they.
Speaker 6: Gotta get they gotta get to us. So here with a bridge.
Speaker 2: So so let's let's get to a couple of questions from the from the ship.
Speaker 3: From the OSG network. I just got that's what I just jumped up to. Zoom.
Speaker 8: Okay, talking to the principles.
Speaker 3: But my conversations is just really to help us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a fact.
Speaker 6: Yeah, for sure. Tell Tennis we got a link to that's a good brother right there.
Speaker 3: He's theresay it was good man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we still got a link. Last time.
Speaker 2: You say he was coming to l A. But we had left. I think we left by the time that you got.
Speaker 9: I think we came me and L's came the week after Man getting on that podcast with y'all.
Speaker 5: Man for sure, it's not it's not a podcast, no more's's a show. Now.
Speaker 3: Even you see your man man rocking that o.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 6: I like that this one.
Speaker 3: This is a collad but pop o g colad.
Speaker 4: Okay, now fellas know wed this is nade in America and I A you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Like that the neck and.
Speaker 3: All that log logo. But hold on, but but whose name is on it?
Speaker 8: Dennis the mckeesy.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying.
Speaker 6: The logo, all right, but Dennis win it together.
Speaker 3: Dennis is on it.
Speaker 5: Then we got to get back to l A.
Speaker 6: Man be coming back to Cali.
Speaker 4: Man, you know they can get they could get they could get at us on the Official Old Ways G on Instagram, the Official OSG on Instagram.
Speaker 3: We're posting some stuff and I would love to get on there with you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's talk when you when you get when you get back to New York let's chop.
Speaker 6: It up all right, bro. Appreciate you. Appreciate you.
Speaker 5: Bro, see you will We're coming to you. I mute yourself. You've been unmuted.
Speaker 3: That's her.
Speaker 5: Can y'all hear me?
Speaker 10: Yeah, perfectly, man, nothing much, man. I caught y'all last week on Derek Grace Joints, So I keep I keep tapping in with y'all, but definitely.
Speaker 3: Man, appreciate y'all.
Speaker 10: Of course, shows like this is like for like younger cats, and it's like giving them a new way to look at stuff, man, like just to invest in. Like we never was taught none of this, So big up to y'all. This is gonna have a lot of young cats getting into stock market, Wall Street and all that.
Speaker 3: So appreciate y'all for that.
Speaker 5: Absolutely appreciate you. We got the boss on that. What's up? You got a question?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I got a question for Dame so so, Dame. I run a media company. We out a Pittsburg So we're doing videos for artists and businesses and kind of like the whole Pitts Birds called see for digital media. You know, we kind of model some of the stuff I see you doing with the network. So we out in Cali shooting videos for people. So I just kind of want some insight on you on like how what's the best way to really scale because like people know us and know the product, but we're just trying to get to another level of like a higher clientele and rocking with people to just spread the business out so we kind of nationwide. So what's just a quick tip you could give us?
Speaker 4: Well, if y'all have your own equipment, I would make my own movie, use that as for example, and also get the residual income from that. Like it's really about you don't want to have to get hired all the time because then you got to you know, it's still like you have to be like a cousin. You still have to be subservient to what somebody's telling you what to do. So I would just make my own shit, That's what I.
Speaker 10: Do, definitely, because we got all the equipment and everything.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But I thought that that's all saying. If you got your own equipment, then why I work for somebody? Go make your own.
Speaker 10: But they like to be stuck on like shooting videos for rappers, and I'm like, man broa bigger than the thin.
Speaker 4: Getting the wrong You gotta think long term, like birkon Ball. If I'm a rapper, I'm not shooting videos. I shoot movies. That's why I made Streets.
Speaker 3: Watch it. It's a loss of leader. It makes no sense, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like to me, so if you're gonna spend that kind of money, you might have to put something scripted in the narrative and then making something people buy over and over again. That's why I made Day Property and and and you know, if you notice, all my artists always have movies. Like the biggest music artists in the world would be like an Elvis or Michael Jackson. Elvis was the biggest movie star. Prince movies, you know, Michael Jackson movies. Think Floyd movies, Diana Ross movies.
Speaker 3: So you know that. To me, my model is always to make a movie anyway.
Speaker 7: Oh lot of that's right. Appreciate you you will. And that's one of the things he was telling us. Man is just building that catalog.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 5: I hope people really take heed to that.
Speaker 7: Man, build a catalog, Build a catalog, because after a certain point you could just sell the catalog.
Speaker 6: That's interesting with watching.
Speaker 4: And plays over and over again, if we sell your catalog based on a multiple.
Speaker 3: So that's how Michael Jackson was.
Speaker 4: He bought the Beatles catalog so they were generating like one hundred million dollars a year, so just with the catalog, so he would just get loans against it, so he never had to do ship.
Speaker 3: And they'll always give you a moment. If you can leverage, that's what you do.
Speaker 4: You leverage your your You could always leverage your passive income.
Speaker 5: It is Sheff Field were coming to you. I mute yourself. You've been unmuted, yo, Yo, what's good?
Speaker 3: It's good brothers man, Yo, this is amazing.
Speaker 5: That's you from DC.
Speaker 9: Yeah man, Yo, anything beautiful man.
Speaker 3: You know I wouldn't this man. You know I've been rock with y'all.
Speaker 5: Sister. That's a fact, bro, that's a fact.
Speaker 3: Is love yo, yo, Love is love. Man. I'm so happy to see y'all hit a hundred. You know what I'm saying. Congrats. I took that toast with you. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: Another bottle, worry, I'm about to pull another drink, yo.
Speaker 6: Let's do this.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, man, but I'm gonna say this. I think it was a shot.
Speaker 9: I saw you post something about basically like, don't get into too many into too many industries.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, because you'll be the the uh master of nothing. You know, You'll you'll be you won't be.
Speaker 6: Jack of jack of all trades, master of none, jack master.
Speaker 3: Of none, right, you know? But you know I'm gonna slip a little joke in there.
Speaker 9: I mean, with all the gems y'all dropping right now, all the classes I done took.
Speaker 3: I'm a notary. I'm been a notary for twelve years.
Speaker 9: Now I'm taking the next level with hat to you know, Trapper bought the Trapper class, you know. So now I'm a stock investor, you know. And so I got out of out of Spark on the on the COVID Troy, Remember I hit you. I said I was going to do all this Spark three businesses, I got my office.
Speaker 3: And all that.
Speaker 10: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So, you know, so I shift from y'all over to Dane.
Speaker 9: What is the best way to scale businesses that are not in the same industry? Because I have a tech company, I have a graphic design company.
Speaker 3: Give me, can you bring me that white boy real quick. So this is the way you have to look at that.
Speaker 4: You have to have a franchise and you have to ansle everything that affect all businesses.
Speaker 3: So the bottom line is.
Speaker 7: They get your note out. It's a legendary get your note pads out.
Speaker 6: Only Only E y L.
Speaker 3: I'm ready, I'm ready.
Speaker 6: Only only E y L can make this happen.
Speaker 5: Man, you're about to go. You're about to get busy.
Speaker 6: Master class in session class, your.
Speaker 3: Master class number one number writing red. That means you're in the negative. I don't do that. That's why I just asked for a black one. Thank you. It's really easy, right, all right, all right, So this is your franchise, this is your brand. What's your name again, bro Chef Jef? So yeah, just.
Speaker 4: Said your notary. And let's say you want to get into fashion. Let's say you want to get into music. Let's say you want to get into publishing. Let's say you want to get into sports. As long as this is straw, you can cut anyone of these off like an octopus leg and it will go back.
Speaker 3: You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But this has to stay strong as long as your brand is a one you can get into the other fields in the name of your brand, and if it doesn't work out, then you just cut that motherfucker off.
Speaker 3: Something else will go back. Did you see it?
Speaker 6: Yeahah, we see it.
Speaker 3: We did.
Speaker 2: And that's crazy that because that's actually what the guests before you, Derek Grace conn said the same thing, where you have your main your main thing that you focus on, like your number one product, and then everything else is just ancillary off of that.
Speaker 6: Some people will get it, some people won't, and then you can kind of see.
Speaker 4: So like if you're in the music business, you know you gotta do merch that's fashion. You want to you want to do television, you want to do movies, but at the end of the day, you want to make sure your music's right until let's say you do a movie like Will Smith, then that becomes your brand. So Will Smith is more of an active than a rapper right now. But he started out as a rapper, right you know what I mean. But he had to master being his version of a rapper before he could be his version of an actor. But he came in the door different, you know what I mean. So he has an anty but like sometimes you switch up. Like Honestly, I don't think like a Kanye or even me would have ever thought that the music would make the least amount of money and the fashion would make more, you understand what I mean, would make even more. So we got in the door through music, but once we got in the door, we got into everything else. But as you see, he could throw a brick in fashion and come back and then win because he make a good record. So it don't matter. Because when you're doing when you're good at one thing, no one that really expects you to be good at anything else to make mistakes. So like I could direct, it doesn't matter if it's a bad movie directed. I got a television network, it don't matter. Do you have a te note? You know what I'm saying. So I got to I could act. I ain't gotta be that good. I never sells actor. You know, if I jump in the ring with a like an R. J. Burder, when pepper him up, it's like yo, and he hits me. It's like yo, I don't get paid for this. But the fact that I've been connected is a big deal, you know what I mean? So sometimes you know you better be good at one thing before you start trying to be good at a whole bunch.
Speaker 3: It's like you can't be on somebody.
Speaker 4: Else's block, like you could take over somebody's block, unless you can't take over your own unless you got a block who took over.
Speaker 3: You can't take over other blocks.
Speaker 4: You can't take over your own block and be good at what you meant to be good at.
Speaker 3: And why you think you're gonna be good at anything else?
Speaker 6: Fat, that's a fact.
Speaker 5: That's a fact.
Speaker 6: Well, she shaped would appreciate that.
Speaker 5: That's a fact. Shout to the bro.
Speaker 6: Thank you for your question, chef, chef always love bro.
Speaker 5: Shou out to DC, Shout out the DC, rold. What's going on yourself?
Speaker 6: You've been on you this going on? Brother?
Speaker 3: What's going on? Fellas?
Speaker 11: Got blessed y'all. God, bless y'all, God, bless y'all. Hundreds strong, another five hundred, one thousand coming.
Speaker 5: Yeah, extended family was good.
Speaker 11: Appreciate you, bro, Yeah, especially that you told me literally the day before you at least it I met you.
Speaker 6: So yeah, that's a sad appreciate that, bro.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, yes, sir, so.
Speaker 11: The question for dam and I appreciate you. You dropping this knowledge on here. I'm thinking screenshots just so you know, if you got a brand like I'm in real estate and one of the things I'm doing is trying to spread the knowledge and education in real estate, but trying to Again, people talk about scale, but I really want to blow up the brand of what I'm trying to do and how I'm trying to teach people to make at least a thousand dollars a month in real estate at bare minimum. How would you go about guiding me on that in the short and the short, you know, short few sentences if you don't mind.
Speaker 3: Are you a real estate agent? Now?
Speaker 11: Well, I'm more of an investor now. I was a broker, but I've transitioned to being more of an investor, and I'm teaching people how to be investors and taking away excuses of why they can why they can't invest in real estate, which is BS. I'm teaching them how they could do it and maybe at least a thousand dollars a month. Houses I flip and and I'm a holder, well I hold multifamily.
Speaker 4: Oh, I mean, I just make a TV show out of it and show what you're actually doing, you know, because sometimes the visual makes more sense. It's not tangible to people as they can see it. And then I just make a bunch of content from it and just keep pushing like that. But like you know, if you if you buying shit, I just keep buying ship, just buy more ship, and I would brand it, you know what I mean. So my thing is that, you know, real estate, a building is a building. You're gonna buy it. You don't care what the name of it is. But when the building has a brand, you could always add more money on it, you understand, I mean those bricks, I mean more.
Speaker 3: When you have a brand like you know, Trump.
Speaker 4: Where because it's brand at some pointment luxury now I means tech.
Speaker 3: He fucked this whole brand up anyway, need the trumble.
Speaker 11: Got it now? I appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Thank you, I appreciate you.
Speaker 6: Brow good brother right there.
Speaker 5: Man absolutely was.
Speaker 6: There at the beginning stages before we crazy.
Speaker 5: He told that story. I've seen the look in your eyes.
Speaker 7: I remember, like, you gotta get some sleep, bro, if you doing episodes closing your eyes and all.
Speaker 5: That, Man, Rich Parker were coming to you. Rich Parker was good bag, drop bag dropping, y'all hear me? Oh yeah, y'all.
Speaker 6: Hey, yo, damn did you keep the intro brop?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, we got that in the intro now backdrop we looped, We looped, y'all.
Speaker 3: Shout out to the guys.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 3: I appreciate all y'all absolutely, bro man, My.
Speaker 8: Question is for damn man.
Speaker 12: I'm thirty one, I lived a rock star life. I'm in the stocks, I'm in the.
Speaker 3: I got three properties thanks to eyl All. This been in my year.
Speaker 12: Ey L, I got Phoe baby mamas, I just had a kid with one other. My question is we're trying to balance and maintain everything I got going on business wise. I haven't been able to be there physical with the new born like I would like because I haven't reached my plateau of earning my leisure completely because I haven't brought other people on, and I'm still juggling all this by myself. So my advice, my question to you is what advice would you give me on trying to balance all that out with.
Speaker 3: Having so much going on in my life.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, there's twenty four hours in a day, so you have to really architect, so you know, ain't she go into what you love and what's making you money at least hours to go into working out and making sure you have self help, and then you have to architect that time with your children. You know, if you have to be reactive, that's understandable. It's just sometimes you know, like me, I art detected, I'm doing a lot, but I always make sure I have that time with my kids. I make sure I have that time to relax by the pool or relax or my form of expression. But again, you got to really make sure you delegate and architect your time properly because to do anything you want, but also it might mean you gotta work a little harder to get to where you want to go faster. So some people, I know, I'd be like, yo, you get the money tomorrow, you get it next year.
Speaker 3: It depends on how fast you move.
Speaker 4: They want to wait till next year, and then by next year the opportunity might not be there no more. So it's like, yo, if you ain't going as hard, it's hard to get where you got to go fast. You know, it just takes longer. So I just be like, if I'm not there, then I need to pick up my pace. So I just move a little quicker because I got to look at what my competition and.
Speaker 3: How they move it.
Speaker 4: I'm your competition, a competition, you know what I mean. And we don't sleep because we enjoy We enjoy it. So that's how I would approach it.
Speaker 11: Man, for sure.
Speaker 5: I appreciate y'all. Man, ey l keep going.
Speaker 12: Anybody listening, Man, take he when Rashad shout it out AMD, he ain't no financial advisor, but he's not mine.
Speaker 8: He's out at AMD out.
Speaker 5: I bought it.
Speaker 3: Call it that fifty court, ten starts of them is running.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 12: All the knowledge Ian Wall Street trapper drop just to the goddess of the women that have been on here.
Speaker 3: Everybody need to just take and the pot of knowledge.
Speaker 5: I appreciate you, man. You know how we moved pre information on us, application on you.
Speaker 6: You bro Dann. You see what we're doing here.
Speaker 2: Man, We've created we become a cultural influence with with the financial space.
Speaker 6: Man, it's a real big thing these days.
Speaker 3: Every time I run into somebody seem to know you.
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 6: Hey, what's going on? What's up? What's up?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: Appreciate, appreciate you man. That we gotta tell that story. Priscilla actually before any of this is crazy. I spoke to Mike be today. I had a public I gotta tell the story. So I had a public access show and Mike, Mike told me it was a bad idea. He was like, why are you doing? Public access is free? And I'm like, well, I don't have it. I don't have experience. I don't have experience being a journalist, and you know, I think it'll just be good for me to just get my feet wet and Priscilla. Priscilla was my co host and we had to show for about a year. So I say that to say, now we have one of the top park. Now we have one of the top Uh.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 5: I got to.
Speaker 8: Wait.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to tell the story.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, like ghosts? No more right, you.
Speaker 6: Can't stand in back of the camera Dan so so so. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it was crazy because you know, I was humble enough to realize that that was a stepping block. So I say that to say, Priscilla, is crazy that you're here for our hundredth show and shout out to you and thank you because you definitely helped in my journey and I appreciate that for sure.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Piece to both of you, Kings, it's dope what you're doing. Keep doing it is necessary. You know you're building our communities and I'm proud of you.
Speaker 6: On four appreciate it.
Speaker 5: That love that.
Speaker 3: Earners.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 7: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com, backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, But understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 6: Coach.
Speaker 13: The energy out there felt different. What changed for the team today?
Speaker 14: It was the new game day, scratches from the California Lottery players, everything. Those games sent the team's energy through the roof.
Speaker 13: Are you saying it was the off field play that made the difference on the field, Hey.
Speaker 14: Little play makes your day, and today it made the game that's all for now.
Speaker 13: One more question play than new Los Angeles Chargers, San Francisco forty nine ers and Los Angeles ram scratchers from the California Lottery. A little play can make your day. Peace made responsibilit must be eighteen years or older to purchase, late or claim and right company.
Speaker 6: Small world, It's a small world.
Speaker 5: That's how God. That's how God. Let's say some ladies though, let's let's let's go to Bridget. Bridget. We're coming to you. I'mute yourself. You've been on you then, what's up, y'all? Bridget? What's going on?
Speaker 15: How'm surprised I made it?
Speaker 8: Nah?
Speaker 5: Come on now, we need that, we need that type of energy. What's up?
Speaker 15: I don't really have a question. I know I was told a long time ago if you get in a room where millionaires, make sure you have a question. But I don't have one. I just wanted to say thank you to you guys. We see so much information about the Black Wall Street, but this is the Black Wall Street. You guys are creating a new Black Wall Street. Y'all giving up the game, helping us change our last names and what we can do. And I can't wait until the day I can tune in into Tamer Hall or the Today's Show, A Good More in America or the E y L on Network TV STT for you guys. And I'm sitting here now building a trading course to teach my friends and the people around me, because I feel like, as long as you take care of your front door and the people closest to you, then we can make the world a better place.
Speaker 5: Yes, shout out to you.
Speaker 7: Shout out to you, Bridge, And that's one of the things that we definitely took from Dami. It was like your ownership. We're not gonna We're not gonna wait for ABC to come acknowledge us. We're not gonna wait for c NBC that come acknowledge us. We're gonna create our own and we're gonna let people come on.
Speaker 6: I gotta publicly say this too.
Speaker 2: Dame Dash is a real dude man, because a lot of people that we met in the industry, you know, you got to talk to the assistance it and they brush you off, and it's a whole thing. And when Kenny Burns made the introduction, it wasn't it wasn't any assistant. It was a group chat and Dame was a man of his word. He said he was going to do it. He came, he did it. He let us use his studio, he gave us free information before and after. He put our logo on his his screen, and he ain't have to do that. So, you know, a lot of times you see you see people and you have preconceived misconceptions of people. But you know, and it's something that we're learning in this industry. Two types of people. Some people that give you their cell phone number, of the people that give you the assistant cell phone numbers and.
Speaker 5: The assistance assistant lephone number, the.
Speaker 6: Assistants assistant cell phone.
Speaker 2: That was so for somebody, you know, a cultural icon for over thirty years, to be that humble, to be that down to earth and to really just show love, like you know, he didn't ask for anything. He didn't you know, demand anything from us. He just he just did it out of out of love. So and still reaches back.
Speaker 7: Man, they still like shout out to the team over there, and they're still like, yo, y'all got a clip, we'll put that up. It's like, man, this is crazy because this is a dude. And I told him from the beginning man, this is a dude that we looked up to our whole lives. Really, so to be in the presence and to see that he's showing love and respect what we're doing and actually wants to give us a show.
Speaker 5: We didn't forget about that then, Yeah, it's incredible.
Speaker 2: Shout and shout out today, I just wanted to publicly say that, man, Bridgie, we appreciate you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you. Guys.
Speaker 15: I needed to be in a room with people smarter than me. And that's no shade to my friends or family. It's just facts, and I found e y L and I appreciate y'all and all that you do. And congratulations, thank you, thank.
Speaker 6: You, thank you.
Speaker 5: Oh man, let's listen.
Speaker 2: This is bringing EYL, this alumni, hometown hero, from where we come from, NFL agent, all of the above, g BO, what's good, bro mister Greg Barnett, what's going?
Speaker 6: We can hear you perfect brood man.
Speaker 2: I'll give your introduction Greg, Like I said, Greg from our neighborhood. Greg's an NFL agent, He's also an ey L alumni. He's been a guest on our show and just family all across the board. I spoke to your brother today might be so yeah, man, just just just legendary dudes from the neighborhood.
Speaker 6: And what's up. What's up, Greg, what's going on?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 16: Thanks for having me. We just saw each other a couple of weeks ago. Remember when I talked to you guys about do you guys remember the main question.
Speaker 3: I had for you guys?
Speaker 5: That was a crazy night.
Speaker 7: Man, you gotta gotta be with us.
Speaker 3: Remember I said, I have a TV project. I have a TV you guys gotta help.
Speaker 16: I'm in the sports field, but you guys gotta help me get this out. So there you are with dani On and I guess my main well, he didn't answer a little bit when he first came on about having your own production company and all of that. But I guess I have a two part question with me not being in the industry and just coming out and I just rode the TV uh series of project that I'm trying to start to pitch out. First of all, how do I get it to him?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 16: How do I get it to him for him to look at to present it to him? Do I go through my guys, Mikey, I mean uh or yeah, yeah, Mike, Michael, I mean Michael. Yeah, you know who's gonna be my my camera guy, as I promise? Or do I go about create my own production company? As he said, to go ahead and then present that to network so I can have my own.
Speaker 3: Do what?
Speaker 4: It was a question clearing out my vernacular. See, you know, I don't even call it a production company like I got. I don't call myself a production company. I'm a media company. I just own the equipment, gotcha. But if I own the equipment, you might as make it yourself and put it out yourself.
Speaker 3: That's how they notice it, got you. That's what I was, That's what I was thinking. What about you?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 16: Do you you accept pictures? Do you will not be able to present to you day?
Speaker 3: Let's go go through them?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 16: That's right them you guys hear that.
Speaker 5: A lot of a lot of clid you right all.
Speaker 7: I appreciate you guys having me appreciate it, yo, Thank you, yo, gibo, thank you for being part of it.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 7: Like I said, episode I think forty seven is part of our catalogs and that's your your featured episode, So thank you for being part of journey.
Speaker 2: Your clients out there, in the NFL this year. That's that's you know started, the NFL season just started.
Speaker 3: So which one is a two back then? Which I can't tell you?
Speaker 6: What did you say in the picture?
Speaker 2: Alight, I'm this one. I'm the light skinned one. He's the brown skin one.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 7: But you know, we gotta talk. Actually, we do need to talk off lone. We uh did There's some things that's been presented to us. We gotta talk. We gotta talk to you first.
Speaker 6: We need mentorship, need mentor for.
Speaker 5: Sure, for sure she Bo appreciates you, Bro, appreciate you bro.
Speaker 3: All right, Bro?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, they Uh, that conversation that we had after we shot the episode has come full fruition. So yeah, definitely your advice would be great. And some of the things that we're looking at. Let's let let's say like one more Leah Davis, what's going on?
Speaker 5: You're being unmuted? I mute yourself.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 15: My husband, Hi, I love y'all.
Speaker 3: My husband he do uh he got a media company. He wanted to ask the question. Yeah, we're sitting here listening to it all together. So you know that's all good. Bro.
Speaker 17: Every week, you know, what would you do to the market mondays, Yeah, so we're about to get into real estate and.
Speaker 18: All that stuff like that. So you gotta check these guys out. You gotta check these guys out, you know. But quick question for Dan. One Media company is called the Heartbreaking Up.
Speaker 17: So we have like a music division, we got like movies and TV shows as well.
Speaker 3: But I just want to know for.
Speaker 17: From your experience, like what was the hardest thing that you had, you know, to overcome.
Speaker 3: The over Yeah, nothing, I do just gonna say.
Speaker 17: That I knew he was gonna say that.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 5: That's all. That's a fact.
Speaker 3: The hardest thing to overcome is differentiating.
Speaker 4: The way I react to things like if I was in the street and and when I'm not in the street and letting things bother me, you know, like a certain things certain people be saying. I'd be like, I got to internalize it, but they should get the ships act.
Speaker 3: Out of them, you know what I mean? Right right?
Speaker 4: I feel that too, And it's like it's a different game and it'll be like it's like the people that play me the most be the weakest, nerdiest motherfuckers man, And it would be I would just like, you know, I wouldn't even smack them.
Speaker 3: I would just pinch their nose, like shut up, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: All you might tell them you don't like they sweat.
Speaker 4: He's legal to do that, so I can do that. We get that niggas if I'll cut you up. But like literally the disrespect and and and also like not taking that where it really bothers me. I have to laugh at it. And then also you know, you know, it's like God gives people buttons that they could push, only because they won't, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Well, sometimes that button be there, and it's there.
Speaker 4: I'd be like, you don't know how many of my enemies lives I've saved, trust me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, really really appreciate you because you appreciate you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's see. Uh God, this is my guy.
Speaker 7: Shout out to the shot. Shout out to Chicago man. Pok was good, bro, i' mute yourself.
Speaker 19: You've been unmuted, Yo, it was good. I just want to say, first, thank y'all. I mean, of course, Dame, you're legend. I mean everyone on here, even plus even the whole euyl maam and everyone watching, Like if it's not for everybody, you know, it's a whole family, So thank all y'all for doing everything.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna make my question real short.
Speaker 19: And I feel like Dame is the perfect person that even asked us. Is a lot of times I'm always told, uh, yeah, you know, you help people out and then sometimes people take advantage or especially when it comes to money in business. But a lot of times you know someone will do business with if all out, they probably try and run with the money. For me, I don't care because a lot of times I feel like it comes back to oh, but when is there a good point or when do you feel like you realize yourself like you need to stop and actually go after those people and be like, yo, I actually got to like show that. It's like, you know, like you can't just roll with my money. For a lot of times, for a lot of people.
Speaker 4: When I have time, it depends on how much money it is. But nobody robs me. I'm gonna get you eventually. I mean it's like sometimes if I'm chasing twenty thousand or five million, I'm missing a hundred million with the time I'm spending chasing that twenty. Once I got that hundred, I'm gonna just drop twenty on your head. Just for my motherfucking peace of.
Speaker 5: Mind on your head, top your head.
Speaker 19: Sure, I appreciate it, I mean, because that's exactly how I feel a lot of times. I'm like, well, I spend the time, it's times money.
Speaker 4: That's more of a learning experience. So again it's the ego part that makes me have to hit back. But usually the paper is so short. It's like you just jumped up out the window for that. But I'm gonna smack the ship out of you at some point with a lawsuit or something, but only on my time, not on yours.
Speaker 6: For sure. I appreciate that. Thanks you.
Speaker 3: It happens.
Speaker 20: I got a lot of people to this day that are still sleeping under.
Speaker 3: Her bed because they don't know when I'm coming. But I'm coming.
Speaker 6: Got a pause in New York ship? Whoa pause?
Speaker 5: We still we still, We're still in that game. We're still in the pause game. That's a fact.
Speaker 3: I made it up, or what doesn't you know? My crew made it up. It's not a.
Speaker 5: Question, that's a fact.
Speaker 7: So the best out made that up. Yeah, we were living by that man. He was like, Yo, you're too old to be saying that. I'm like, nah, you say something reckless. We're gonna have to use pause every.
Speaker 3: Now, you're never too old to laugh.
Speaker 5: That's a fast.
Speaker 4: You're too old, then you're old. Now I'm too old for silly ship. But I'm not too old to laugh. I'm too old to listening to somebody talk about another motherfucker. That's what I'm too old for. I'm too old to be sitting around worrying you.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. I'm too old to be worried about another man putting me on. You know, I was never. I was never.
Speaker 4: I've always been too old for that.
Speaker 3: Never put me on. My mother put me.
Speaker 5: Onst she brought you here. That's a fact. That's that dad is one of them.
Speaker 3: And she took care of me, and she died. I took care of myself.
Speaker 5: That would take one more.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's let's do one more.
Speaker 7: Let's do one, do one more. Hold on, let's see we had the hands is going crazy right now.
Speaker 6: I hope you'll appreciate this opportunity.
Speaker 5: Its crazy, This is crazy.
Speaker 6: Not every day.
Speaker 7: Uh, Evana, were coming to you. I hope I got that right. I'mut yourself. You've been un muted. Evan a page. Oh no, fridge breaks. We know how that works.
Speaker 5: Every time I.
Speaker 6: Say fridge, they coming, Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 8: She's not getting a fridge break out of me?
Speaker 5: How you doing?
Speaker 21: That's about, you know, just kind of like, how do you like find good people in the industry, Because I'm really really interested in this industry, but I don't really know anything about like how do you find this?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, what's industry?
Speaker 19: The film industry.
Speaker 3: Or the film industry.
Speaker 4: It's not easy to find good people, and you have to know what you're doing. So it's like I learned by actually making movies and paying for them exactly every single course everybody's job and when they're doing their job and when I I like literally fired about the teen people the last ten days, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Period.
Speaker 4: It's not easy, and the people out here aren't very honest. Everything's about a skim.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I don't even want to nothing. I don't want to talk to nobody out here. I just you know, it's not easy. It's an editing process.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: It's like you're gonna you're gonna get with you at track. You're gonna track what you are, really, you know what I mean? So like I have good taste. So if you come around here with bad taste, you're gonna you're crazy. You know, everyone here is gonna laugh at you. If you're coming around he corny, You're not gonna feel good over here, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: So like.
Speaker 4: Feel comfortable, corny. People don't feel comfortable in my presence at all.
Speaker 5: Rightfully, So that's a fact. Rightfully.
Speaker 4: So I noticed I was thinking about this because I know there's the barber shop where everyone argues about dame and blah blah blah.
Speaker 20: Anyone that doesn't like me, Name one person that doesn't like me that's happy. Name one happy person. Name one person that likes Donald Trump that has swag. Not if you ain't got no swag, you ain't got no taste.
Speaker 4: If you can't dress, I can't listen to you.
Speaker 3: You can't even put that together. So how you you know it?
Speaker 8: Don't do it.
Speaker 6: Don't do it.
Speaker 5: Don't do it because you're wearing black jeans. Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't do it. Not about white you're not telling.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. That was a group question.
Speaker 15: That was definitely a group question.
Speaker 21: I wanted to ask Ali out at because like, y'all have to recruit and find good talent too. And y'all not in the film industry, y'all doing you know, podcasts. But like y'all said, it's a movie now you know it's guys.
Speaker 3: Are best friends. Yeah, the funniest guys in the world.
Speaker 4: And my point to that is it's not about when you say good people. Everyone has the ability to do anything, it's just will they do it. You have to get around like minded people, and you have to be around people that don't trigger you. So somebody could be really good at what they do, but if they're bugging me on the day, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Going to enjoy that.
Speaker 4: So I also like to work peacefully around people that like like. If you don't like my energy, it would be torture to be around, you know what I mean. So if you don't like me, don't work with me, don't do it for Nobody around me is around me for money. They're around me for opportunity, you know what I mean. Nobody comes to I don't pay nobody enough to be rich. I pay them enough to pay their bills, and then I give them access to everything I got.
Speaker 3: They become my partner.
Speaker 4: I basically pay you because you help me build my dream, then I make sure that you build jaws.
Speaker 3: And you can't work for me unless you have a dream.
Speaker 4: Because if you can't fight for your own dream, how you gonna fight for mine? If no house dirty, how you gonna clean mind? You know when you find a woman or even if a girl finds a dude. If you go to a girl's house and refrigerator is empty and she don't cook, did she not cooking?
Speaker 3: Feet clean me?
Speaker 4: You understand what I'm saying, so you might already know from certain fundamentals.
Speaker 3: If you can't do it for.
Speaker 4: You, why would it and how would I logically pay to do it?
Speaker 3: To do it for me?
Speaker 4: If you don't have a dream, you only here for the money, and I don't want nobody around me for the money.
Speaker 2: No, that's a that's that's a fact. That's a whole lot of game. Right then, Dame Dame, like what she asks for? How do you find good people? And he can attest to this, like when we came we all personally friends, we all know each other our whole lives, we grew up together, so we might not necessarily have the best camera.
Speaker 6: But it's like like he said.
Speaker 3: Camera guy, that's one.
Speaker 4: Or the best sound guyratic artists.
Speaker 3: But I'll get you there. If you want to do it. Go that logo right there. I'm gonna hit you all up after that.
Speaker 6: I think the logo.
Speaker 3: I want to get right. I want you to get that right to high. Y'all look at that. I don't like it.
Speaker 4: I don't want to know while you're doing that.
Speaker 8: That's all.
Speaker 5: We love you, bro, Why we love you, Dame ding dinging Dame.
Speaker 6: Whole day before we bring you off, we're gonna do another We got digital old, we we got, we got.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do this right because it wouldn't be possible, It wouldn't be possible. This whole movement would not be possible without the next guy, without our nest our next alumni that we're bringing on. So we gotta make sure.
Speaker 3: No disrespectful. I gotta go. I gotta go work in the minute, you know, right now, right now, right now, Kenny Jewels, but I gotta work. I gottat you.
Speaker 6: You you're done. Were about to bring the next person on, but I just want to.
Speaker 3: All right, cool. I thought y'all was gonna do more shows up here.
Speaker 5: No, we're coming back.
Speaker 6: We're coming back.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, we appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: Shout out to the cock.
Speaker 6: Yo, kitty kitty cut your can't cut your camera.
Speaker 4: On Kennys that Kenny burns, Now we got time?
Speaker 8: What up?
Speaker 3: Yoah?
Speaker 4: Y'all look like y'all all cut from the same yo.
Speaker 3: Look, can you get that go together? I don't like that logo, though, you gotta get that got him?
Speaker 8: I got him?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 15: Home?
Speaker 3: You know how to do a high your nigga being logo?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 7: When we did the episode, they like, yeah, they look like three brothers man, so long.
Speaker 6: Ahead with beers long lost.
Speaker 3: Brother Howward University. That's what it looked like.
Speaker 8: Man. Yo.
Speaker 6: Then Kenny Man, we want to thank you because I ain't taking.
Speaker 3: What's up Kenny? What's happening?
Speaker 8: What's up home? Team? How are you?
Speaker 3: I like that hoodie?
Speaker 8: Yes, sir, you won't want I got you?
Speaker 3: Send it over?
Speaker 22: Yeah, I got you, sure, Bobby Joseph, Yeah he did it.
Speaker 4: Whobbey Joseph, your man, this is his collection. Don't come and say he's a funny cats you will Bob met the funny motherfucker.
Speaker 3: We were doing the.
Speaker 8: Clothing line with him, right, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 8: Good to see him. How's wife?
Speaker 3: You do?
Speaker 8: When do you do?
Speaker 3: And November? Damn, that's crazy. She just called that.
Speaker 22: You asked, that's crazy until I asked about it. You're gonna have you a scorpio like Uncle Kenny.
Speaker 3: All right, well, I'll definitely let her know. She's working on the magazine. We're doing a little bunch of ship. She's over there working at home.
Speaker 4: You know it's I'm doing music over here, a lot band and all you know my rock we're doing.
Speaker 3: We're doing something for you.
Speaker 5: I'm talking yeah, the rock Ben.
Speaker 3: Watching the mother Ship. That's superfly. Trust me. I just can't talk about it.
Speaker 5: Were coming back, bro, We're coming back with.
Speaker 8: You, man, keep going. We were with you all the way, Champ.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it. And I see you go back on the radio and all that. Right, yes, sir, all right, you keep your bed real dark. That's not that's natural.
Speaker 8: Natural.
Speaker 3: Your niggas gonna start backing like I'm the only one with great hair.
Speaker 6: You all you why now?
Speaker 5: You know all you want? You know you want them.
Speaker 3: I don't even die this. I should look vicious. I still look like a young nigga with gray hair. Right, that's put that one off.
Speaker 22: Yeah, yeah, you see, I see yeah, I want to say I've seen it.
Speaker 7: I noticed that when in your speech I said, Yo, Damon's got the grills.
Speaker 6: That got that.
Speaker 3: I'm doing the movie, so you know I'm a character. But you know, yeah like that.
Speaker 15: I like that.
Speaker 3: Sent a couple of those over that's flock.
Speaker 22: Yeah, he got a couple of looks. I got you home team, all right, I gotta I got. I'm gonna send me your address. I can send you Uncle Nerris.
Speaker 3: I got the whiskey thing going on. You taught me with arm my whiskey basket. You want to help me with mine.
Speaker 8: I helped you with Armadale, you all with my whiskey.
Speaker 3: But we'll talk about it later. Kenny didn't ask any why you want to help me with my whiskey? How about that? Did you want to start?
Speaker 8: Why do that?
Speaker 3: Where was that? That's not how yellow making ship? I'm out? How y'allow making ship? Peace?
Speaker 5: You Bro appreciate you.
Speaker 6: I appreciate you.
Speaker 5: Everybody over there we appreciate you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, were gonna come to La. We can stop it.
Speaker 4: In my graduates from my school being force back drop drop, Mike drop backdrop.
Speaker 23: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, you next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 5: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,