Speaker 1: Mins.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Music to our Ears, where we share some interesting tidbits and stories related to our favorite Lingo Kids songs. Today, we have some guests coming over for dinner. Who mister and missus good Manner. They're great friends and we want them to feel welcome.
Speaker 3: In our home.
Speaker 2: How well, there are many polite things we can do.
Speaker 3: Can you think of any Opening the door.
Speaker 2: For them, saying please and thank you, showing them way around the house.
Speaker 3: Great ideas. Looks like you are ready to entertain.
Speaker 2: Ah, and our guests have arrived. Let's show mister and missus good Manner some good manners, Oh, Elliott, letting the guests in via the garage door is not the best idea. You let the guests in through the front door. Let's go open the door now for mister and missus good Manner.
Speaker 3: Oh hello there.
Speaker 1: Please and thank you.
Speaker 2: Those are nice words, Cowie, But when you greet someone, we usually say hello and welcome. Oh, hello and welcome.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Lisa will show you around the house. Let's start in the room where we can all sit down on the couch and talk for a little bit. Can you take us there, Lisa, Yeah, sure, Let's follow Lisa.
Speaker 3: Wait, Lisa, why are we in the bathroom? Is this the best place to sit down and talk with our guests?
Speaker 2: Lips? No, maybe not.
Speaker 3: That's okay. Let's help Lisa out.
Speaker 2: Where's the room where we can sit down on the couch and talk for a while? The living room?
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: The living room is a great place to sit, relax and chat with guests.
Speaker 3: Although, now that I.
Speaker 2: Think about it, I'm kind of hungry and I think our guests are too, indeed. Okay, well, Lisa, how about you lead us to the room where we can find something to eat and drink. Okay, let's follow Lisa.
Speaker 3: Wait, this is your bedroom. Why did you take us here? Lisa? Hi has some snacks here.
Speaker 2: The bedroom is our personal space where we go to bed and play. Sometimes it's not a great place for keeping food or eating hoops. That's okay. We can all help out again. What's the best place in the house to get something to eat and drink? Here's a hint.
Speaker 3: You can usually find a fridge and maybe even an in there.
Speaker 1: My kitchen.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: The kitchen or dining area is where we cook and store our food.
Speaker 3: Let's all wash our hands and then eat.
Speaker 2: Yay.
Speaker 3: M that was delicious. Thank you for having us.
Speaker 2: Everyone is so well made.
Speaker 3: Yes music who e is Yes?
Speaker 2: And thank you Lingo kids listeners for helping us find our way around the house to celebrate. I have a song that we can sing about the different areas of the house.
Speaker 3: Let's sing it.
Speaker 1: Hi, Welcome to my home. I'm glad you came along. Let me show you all the different rooms. First, we have the kitchen, where we can find the fridge. This is where we store or grove trees. We can also find the oven. This is where we roast all the bades a bake delicious cakes. Hi, Welcome to my home. I'm glad you came along. Let me show you all the different rooms.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the living room on the coaches, where we eat.
Speaker 1: And nandgy. We also watch TV. Next, we have the dining room. This is where we eat at the table with their family. Play and inside my house, Play and learn inside my house. To play and learn inside.
Speaker 3: My house, Play and learn inside my house.
Speaker 1: Hi, welcome to my home. I'm glad you came along. Let me show you all the different rooms. Help me side the bedroom, it's Sushani and Sublea. This is where we bathe and brush your teeth. As we have the bedroom and the bed is where we dream. Turn off the lamps we can go to sleep.
Speaker 3: That was music to our ears.
Speaker 2: We hope you like the song. Hopefully this song will help you remember the different rooms and areas of the house.
Speaker 3: Next time you have guessed, maybe you can show them around the house too.
Speaker 2: If you are ready for interactive play learning time, explore our Lingo Kids app. It offers fun and educational songs and games to help kids ages two and older learn and develop important skills such as communication, collaboration, critical thinking, and creativity. That's the power of play learning. See you in our next episode. Goodbye until next time.