Speaker 1: Hey everyone, it's the Queen of Extreme Francine and I just want to talk about HelloFresh. Good food is too precious to waste. HelloFresh is pre portioned ingredients cut down on your food waist by at least twenty three percent compared to grocery shopping, which is good for your wallet and the planet. With HelloFresh, you get farm fresh, pre portioned ingredients and seasonal recipes delivered right to your doorstep. Spend less time in the kitchen with quick and easy meals like Hello Fresh Fast and fresh pineapple chicken tacos or falafel power bowls ready in fifteen minutes or less. HelloFresh is easy to use, everything is in the box, and it's great for people that are on the go or don't really have time to prepare a meal on their own. Go to HelloFresh dot com slash Francene fifty and use code Francine fifty for fifty percent off plus your first box ships free again HelloFresh dot com slash Francine fifty and use code Francine fifty or fifty percent off plus your first box ship spree. Just remember, HelloFresh is America's number one meal kit and you've heard it right here from the Queen of Extreme Francine on eyes appear. I love the feeling of soaking up the sun this time fear. Native sunscreen is the only sunscreen that I will use, but with all the time in the sun, I am always worried about protecting my skin. With native sunscreen, I can give my skin the protection it needs and soak up some much needed sun. Natives quickly absorbing, ultras cheer, hydrating and lightweight sunscreen formula offers broad spectrum of an SPF thirty protection from UVA and UVB rays. All Native sunscreen is made with a twenty percent out of zinc oxide formula that is dermatologists tested and suitable for sensitive skin. All Native sunscreen is made with oils derived from plants that's seal in skin moisture, and is vegan and cruelty free. Use from one of Natives three delicious but subtle scents like coconut and pineapple rose or sweet peach and nectar for your face and body, or try Natives unscented option. My favorite scent is the coconut and pineapple because it reminds me of a tropical vacation. I apply it whenever I need sunscreen. You always need sunscreen every day, even if the sun isn't out. With all native sunscreen, you get protection from the sun that is free of chemical actives. Give your skin the protection it deserves with natives mineral sunscreens. Go to native doo dot com slash frean scene or use promo code frame scene at checkout to get to twenty percent off your first order. That's native d eo dot com slash fran scene. Or use promo code fran scene at checkout. That's native d eo dot com slash fran scene. Or use promo code Fran scene at checkout Native doo dot com slash fran scene or use promo code franccene.
Speaker 2: But Chadster looks so much, I love it.
Speaker 3: Well, that's a difference between you know, we were just chit chatting and then we start the show right now. That's how I know where the music starts and where Let it here, Let it kick in, all right, let's get it going right here right now. This is Eyes up Here, and you're watching a brand new Eyes up Here exclusively on YouTube as well as on Patreon and the Creative Control podcast network. If you didn't know by now, my name is Chad. In every single week I'm joined here by a course, the host of the show, the one and only Queen of Extreme.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, recommended, beautiful Wednesday.
Speaker 5: There, Wendy Wednesday, Wendy.
Speaker 4: Wendy Wednesday. Yesterday, Wendy. We had to show yesterday.
Speaker 1: We had some drivel and rain and sleep and all that good stuff, but cleared up today.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 1: You know, Well, I'm surviving. Hope you all too are having a good night and getting ready for our lovely guest of honor, who will be joining us in just a couple of minutes here. But how's your week so far? You said you?
Speaker 3: We retired today, So far so good today, Dragon asked. But besides that, so far so good, very productive week on the business side of things. But uh today, man, Dragon ass big time. All right, Happy to be here with you again. We'll talk about the excitement later on. But yeah, but otherwise, yeah, long day, but excited to be on the airwaves tonight.
Speaker 1: Good to know, all right, Well, I welcomed everybody in earlier. People are still coming into chat, which is nice. And the like button, yeah, please hit the like bundon and if you haven't subscribed already, please subscribe. Big things coming, Big changes are brillin for me and for the chat star as well and for the channel. So oh, let's show a prize, shall we. Let's let's show.
Speaker 5: It again, shall we?
Speaker 1: Yes, So for everyone who sends a five dollars or more super chat, you get to go into the Charles chip Jar. Tonight we have this lovely duel signed beautiful YEP. It's me and my buddy, my partner in crime, the franchise, Shane Douglas. And like I always say, if the the super chats keep coming in, we will add to that prize. But right now that's what's a for grab. So if you want to ask our guests the question, we always go to the super chats first and get them ready and you can win, which is nice. Anthony Kuff with a five dollars super tat. Thank you so much, Anthony, and you, my.
Speaker 2: Friend, get in that jar.
Speaker 1: You're going into Charles chip Jar. We appreciate you and there you can.
Speaker 3: I got to give credit to Curtain Jerker Designs for this. This edit of this glorious three image of you guys photos brought together of course with the franchise f there on the side curtain Jerker Designs.
Speaker 1: I think I've heard them. Was it from or are they on Twitter? Maybe?
Speaker 2: Yes they are? Ye, Okay, do a great job, done.
Speaker 3: Some great stuff for me over the years. So yeah, that's where that one came from.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, is the is the link sent?
Speaker 5: The link has been sent?
Speaker 1: All right, Well let's see. Let me see if she has messaged me at all.
Speaker 5: Across the pond. It's been sent across the pond.
Speaker 1: Across the pond. Okay, just send her a little message that we're ready for and this is going to be a fun one. I've known her since God, she was a baby, literally a baby.
Speaker 5: So yeah, no, that's uh so that's got to be man. She was she under.
Speaker 2: Twenty when you met home.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, we'll discuss it. Yeah please, yeah, don't let me. I'm sure.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure. I told her she doesn't belong in the locker room. She kind of looked at me like, oh, I'm here. So I was like, okay, yeah, but I'm excited. I worked with her very closely in WEW, so we you know, we always had a strong friendship going. And she's lovely and I can't wait to talk to her, so hopefully she she clicks the link soon and comes on in.
Speaker 3: See yeah, you know that's wew. I know very dear to your heart. We've talked about it on Patreon for many years. It's quite the spectacle.
Speaker 2: When you get to watch some of those matches.
Speaker 1: People can, you know, crap on it as much as they want. But it was a delight to work there. Five dollars super chat from cloon Key. Thank you cloon Key. We appreciate you, and you are going in the Charles Chip Jar as well. Getting excited here.
Speaker 3: Each entry, every five dollars that you donate is an entry into that entry.
Speaker 1: And plus guys, if you if you send super chats and you have a question, please type your question with the super chats so we.
Speaker 5: Keep it in there.
Speaker 3: We'll throw it on the screen and when so Calval joins and you have that question, I will throw it up on the screen. If they're talking, I will still throw it up and then we'll get to it.
Speaker 5: So don't worry.
Speaker 3: We will get question as they come along. And if you'd like to welcome in our guest. She has joined the frame.
Speaker 1: She is absolutely lovely. I've known her for Oh my god, I think it's like twenty years now, something like that. But I'm excited to have her here, Ladies and gentlemen. This is so calvaal. Hello, beautiful little girl.
Speaker 4: Hello, gorgeous she is.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 5: I was just to be nice to me already.
Speaker 1: Oh hold on one second, Val Christy ten dollars super sticker, Christy, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Dear.
Speaker 1: You have two entries in the Charles Chip Jar. We give out prizes on this show, so.
Speaker 4: How wonderful we are.
Speaker 1: We are now willing to go.
Speaker 4: You're generous, You're a magnanimous superstar friends, so I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. I was just I didn't tell the whole story, but I was just trying to explain to Chad. I said, you know, I met Val when she was a baby, and I said, I think I told her you have you have to get out of this locker room. Now, you have to run and protect yourself. You were like sixteen years old when I met you.
Speaker 4: I was like maximum sixteen. Because you have you heard these wa wew show. Excuse me, I've also done a company in wawwew going back that far, which by the way. So great to see you. I love you so much, Franny, I love you. I love you so much. I'm so thrown to be here. But yeah, I remember a story that I always tell people, like how long you've been in wrestling? And I'm like, a long damn time because one of these shows, for example, do you remember when we went to Well you guys went to Dave and Busters and the cab had to drop me off early because I wasn't eighteen to go in.
Speaker 1: Yes, and we would have got you in. Well, hey, we would have got you in, Jamie. Two dollars, super chaid, hello with you?
Speaker 2: Is that currency?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 5: Is that a five dollars currency?
Speaker 4: Shame?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 4: Please, can we individually say a big happy birthday to Jamie. We love Jamie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, happy birthday, doll and we appreciate you coming to see Valence supporter on my show, so thank you. Thanks for being here, Jamie. Yeah, I would have smuggled you in. You certainly didn't look sixteen.
Speaker 4: And listen, I think we should all be able to play pinball when we want a ski ball and whack a mole without ageous people at David Busters.
Speaker 1: I know, why were we even there.
Speaker 4: It was a party. I don't know.
Speaker 1: We didn't play pinball. I know we were at the bar the whole time.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I would have got you in there, though I wouldn't have encouraged you to drink because you were so young. But you could have sat at a table. They had, like, you know, appetizers, and you could have frolicked with us.
Speaker 4: But it wasn't. It was a firm eighteen and up and you had to show an ID and I was I was definitely under eighteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were a door. I think I met you for the first time in Florida and an MLW show. Yep, I'm pretty sure that was the night, and you were so cute and you.
Speaker 4: I remember like it was yesterday. You came up to me.
Speaker 1: You were very timid, and but then you got super loud and you were like She was so quiet at first, and she goes, oh my god, it's fran freaking fran freaking scene, she said, And then I think you might have did this or something to the equation I did.
Speaker 4: It was deservedly, so I'm still gonna do it right now. It's just a deserved stop. But she looked adorable, but I was like, honey, how old are you? And I think you said sixteen. I was like, no, no, no, you cannot be back here. He's like, where's your mother? No, she didn't say where was your mother.
Speaker 1: They're a guardian supervision anywhere, but you you were working at sixteen years old for the local local FEDS in Florida.
Speaker 4: I was so basically okay, weirdly enough. I don't mean to be like it's my wrestling anniversary, but I always just for my personal you know whatever. March thirtieth, two thousand and two was the first time I did a live wrestling show, and I sort of gauge it from them because I go, you know what, March three to two thousand and two, three days after my sixteenth birthday, I was consistently doing shows. So for me personally, If that doesn't register on anyone's you know, radar, I don't care for me personally, I go, that was my foray into wrestling, and it hasn't stopped. Now at almost thirty seven years old, so almost twenty three years now doing shows. But that was like early Anaheim managing Scott Lost and Panoi Boy now known as TJ. Perkins. Yeah, I did a few shows in so cal Then when we moved back to Florida. We'd lived in Orlando. Before moved back to Orlando, Florida, I was looking up like I thought I might have to wrestle, or maybe need to wrestle. I didn't really want I'm gonna Very early on, I thought I would probably have to wrestle because that's what all the girls that I love did. But I wanted to be more of the manager. I wanted to be a Tory, not Elita. Does that make sense, okay? And I looked up like the Malinko school, And then people like Gabe Sapolski and Salhamui and Ron Nimi gave me opportunities and Chris Carson and SCW in small independent wrestling shows in central Florida and also Tampa Saint Pete MLW. Also Court Bauer, one of the first people that ever gave me an opportunity, was like, listen, I know you're young, but there's another girl that's kind of doing like a raffle or like like ring girl duties, and maybe you could have like a little spat with her in cat fight. And that's probably where I met you at MLW. But I want to preface this. We're getting into so many subjects already. But I talk a mile a minute, so strap in laves and gentlemen, I'll say something and I think you know this, But let me explain fran scenes in I'm gonna cry. I'm so emotional. Oh no, let me explain Fran scene's influential stuff on my career. So when I first started doing shows, my friend I was going to xp W and like so Kel shows, there was a so Kel uncensored message board and they said, who is this young girl that keeps coming to the show? Who is this chick with the legs? Because I were short skirts, I'm very leggy, and what's up Stacy Keebler anyway, that's anyway you.
Speaker 1: Have lovely legs. By the way, well thanks, yes.
Speaker 4: Both of them. So I grew on myself both they're real. By the way, they are real.
Speaker 1: Are they for a million dollars each? Each?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Less from you?
Speaker 4: Dahlf Okay, listen, okay, thanks golf.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 4: So I was doing my first shows in Anaheim, California, and the promoters, you know, I met some of the promoters at XPW. My first show is Golden State Championship Wrestling in Anaheim, California, out of flea market. Love a flea market, no judgment. I had a great time, bought some old school Triple H T shirts. I was very happy. And the guy said, listen, we want you to be like a cat fighting manager. And I was like, oh my god, music to my ears. I don't want to be some wrestler. I want to be you know, the Stephanie and the cat and people like that, and Torry Well, Tory was later I think, and he goes, I want you to study for Ran scene and Don Marie's cat fights, and my little green ass went home and I ordered on eBay. I still have my mother's house by the way, if I want. If you want proof, I can send it a couple of weeks VHS tapes that have Fran scene and the franch fry. I call them the franchy franchise Shane Douglas, Fran Scene and the franchise Shane Douglas, also Don Marie and all the ECW stuff. And I studied you Miss Franny and Don Marie and the cat fights and the managerial aspect of wrestling. So that was literally my first tape study was you.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I'm flattered to hear that before this happened. Now were you training, like were you did they tell you? No? No training?
Speaker 4: No? No, I mean I literally just I had a friend that was, you know, watching wrestling with me. He was like in his thirties. I was again sixteen. Another friend of mine was a girl that was about maybe mid twenties, and we went to shows. Mom was like, you know, you cannot go to shows but yourself. These are you know, sketchy areas in LA, which they were for those keepings Court home. And I would go with my friends and then one of them said, hey, I know a promoter and one of the earliest people I managed also was Frankie Kazarian. So I started doing small shows in southern California, but I really wanted to manage. I was never training. I didn't really start training at all until I got to Florida, like maybe two years later. And even then it wasn't like, you know, actual like I'm going to be a wrestler training. And I said to them, I'm like, I want to be able to do mixed tags and take a bump believably. But I didn't want to be you know, a lita or a jazz that's just not in my nature whatsoever. And I brewised like a peach. You know, doctor's orders so funny.
Speaker 1: Well, I have a little surprise for you if you're if you're up to it, yeah, I believe this is one of maybe a handful of matches that you had with yours truly in WW and we have it and yay, if it's okay with you, I'd like to pull it up and we could do a little commentating.
Speaker 4: I would love to do this, you know. Can I tell you I get asked about this match a lot, not monthly, not yearly, I get asked about it all the time, and I do always say this was my first ever real one on one match, okay on pay per view. And I totally remember telling you that because you were, oh my god, people that are watching at home, Franny was so beyond like I would say motherly but just you know, you were just so nurturing and just so we'll do this together, and you wanted to make it a great thing, and you were so lovely with me. And I said to you, I was like, I've never had a one on one match. I probably had cat well, I definitely buy them. I had had like cat fights and maybe a mixed tag, but this is a totally different animal to go head to head one on one in a match that's live on paper. So that will explain my lack of skill.
Speaker 1: And no, first of all, I feel like we get asked about this a lot because we're barefoot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think you know what for those watching you like what you like. I ain't here to judge, no, not at all. I only that's pretty tame. Now when you get into some other weird stuff, which I'm sure you've been requested as well, well, you know, feet are nothing compared to what we get asked.
Speaker 1: I said all. I'm like, out of all the fetishes, the feet are just now. I don't understand it because like my feet, Oh, I think they're atrocious, But Wiki feet says different. I got like a nine point five or eighting on wicked feet.
Speaker 4: Well, what I think you should be proud. I think it should be in your resume going forward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well maybe i'll update that and I'll add my my foot. But yeah, but I remember Dan Kuwaal coming to me and he's like, okay.
Speaker 4: You and I we started. You started as like my assistant.
Speaker 1: Yes, so we did, and I wish, I wish I had that on the promo. But this girl is so good in improv. We did the promo where we were at this arena, but it was like a busy for four lane street and I said to Dan, wouldn't it be funny if, like we start to walk across the street, but I make Val carry all my bags and she starts to stop all the traffic. Yeah, I did not expect her to run in the middle of the street on like four lanes of oncoming traffic.
Speaker 4: This girl is going stop, stop, and she's got my bag.
Speaker 1: She puts the bag.
Speaker 4: Don't you know who she is? Come on, this is doing an extreme this is gran scene. Hold up, whatever you're doing, whatever you're gonna rush for, it can't be more important than Francine.
Speaker 1: Oh it's the best. I love that promo to this day if I think about it. I left my ass off. But he said, you know, with the build up, we were friends, we were rivals. We were friends, we were rivals.
Speaker 4: This was to be.
Speaker 1: You had did you at this point take my position? And I was trying to get it back.
Speaker 4: I think I was sort of getting too big for my breeches, as my grandmother would say. And I think I so first of all, that that storyline, if I can, if I can expound upon, that was so fun for me because it's like, it's not that far off because I'm sitting here marking out and and you know, fangirling over Fran scene. But it was so much fun, you know. I That's why I love wrestling. I love the acting, the improv and it was so much fun to just fan girl and just you know, be such a whatever you need kind of a thing, and with the bags and what you know. I was just so in awe, which again was not that that off. That was so much fun for me. And this I want to say, you know, everyone that's watching, please chime in or tweet us later or whatever. But I think this was sort of like the power was starting to shift that I was getting, as it happens in these sort of storylines, I was getting a little too much like, oh well, maybe I'm on her level now and trying to like take control of the company. So it's it's really an all about Eve situation. If I can be an old school Hollywood fan for a second, right.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, yeah, yeah, Because I I think I was the general manager and then I lost I don't know how the my title was taken from me, and then you became the general manager and this match was kind.
Speaker 4: Of the see who was going to get the position.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't know why we had to be barefoot. It's like one of the stipulations was we had to be barefoot.
Speaker 4: I have no idea. And you know, we've had so many funny conversations. We had it on Gatti you when Francine was on, which is such a great episode. Honestly, it's hilarious, and we've talked about it other times because you know, Mickey was a part of you know, promotions like that Lisa too, where you know, the sexual the sexuality of it, you know, not not to be devian about it, like WW had their own kind of like you know, things are a little more adult than we would have cared for. But again, no judgment, it's fine, But for me, I think they'd wanted to add that kind of like sexy element of the barefoot stuff. But again, I mean, first of all, was it safer. Probably not. We could have lost a toe and there's pedicures ruined. But we did our best. Yeah, we did. And and one of the best thing that is left down of this as well.
Speaker 1: Is your promo with Brian McCarthy in the back, and I swear you were nineteen at the time, so still very young to be in this cesspool of disgusting this and Brian goes as far and I'm watching in horror because I literally wanted to jump in and tell him get your hands off of her, like I was legit hot. He's, you know, examining the el's feet and telling her how lovely she is and rubbing her left and the poor girl like she's just playing along. But inside I'm like, she's gotta be freaking out because I would have been.
Speaker 4: And I'm so glad to you mention that, because honestly, and listen, I am. You know, I'm such a feminist. I'm such a girl's girl, which is funny because I have so many guy friends in wrestling, but truthfully, I am. I am a girls girl through and through, and I always say with things like that, like I'm a huge proponent of the Divas era. I'm a cheerleader for the divas no offense, not the serious wrestlers. I'm more of a Tory Stacey, you know, Candice kind of an era and that was a little extreme punintended, but I will say that, but during it, I swear to goodness, And this is just me being super truthful because I think people look back and go, oh God, were you uncomfortable, and like you just said, and I honestly, even back then, of course, you know, at thirty six, almost thirty seven years old, now I would have gone no if I'm uncomfortable. But even then, if I was uncomfortable, I genuinely wouldn't have done it. I did not feel uncomfortable. The guy wasn't jamm He was so funny. He was so nice, funny.
Speaker 1: But you didn't know ahead of time how touchy he was gonna be.
Speaker 4: No. But again, but I'm being super I'm not trying to offend anybody. I honestly was just like it got like it was. It was funny to me in the sense it was just like, I know that this is sort of a foot fetishy kind of a thing, and I was like, I was fine with it. I really was. It was never a thing, even damn call. He was always lovely to me. Yeah, And if you look back, especially my age, it looks kind of weird. But truthfully, I just kind of thought this is I was in character, and it was like, yes, it's a foot match. This guy's at weirdo, so I think he was portraying a weirdo. So I was like, eh, whatever.
Speaker 1: It was perfect and you you did not look uncomfortable at all. I was uncomfortable. I was literally getting ready to jump in and say, would you get your hands off of you big creep, because you know, little bit.
Speaker 4: I would have been like no, I really I wasn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So okay, so here's you. Didn't start from the beginning.
Speaker 5: You guys got twenty three minutes.
Speaker 2: Play?
Speaker 1: This is the finish?
Speaker 2: Did I want?
Speaker 4: I won't?
Speaker 1: They all start there? We go, well, how young she is though? And tell me that doesn't look like a dad trying to pick up a young lovely Oh my god, look at him. God, I'm going to tell you.
Speaker 4: I was like, all I'm looking at is I'm going like, okay, that's weird. The kissing is weird. And I just I just thought I wasn't a character. I thought this guy's a weirdo, and That's what I'm dealing with. It's like, you know, you did a movie about a foot weirdo. Would you do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, as long as as long as people are up front and say I'm going to do this, I roll with it. But when you don't know what's going on, I mean, look your legs up in the air, it's like brilliant. Calm down a little bit. Five dollars super chat from our fabulous friend Lawn Hi fabulous free scenes. So Chad, A question for you, Veil. What was your all time favorite X Division movement you witnessed in TNA or impact.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, lawn Lah, thank you so much, sweetheart. I will tell you that I don't know it's my favorite X Division moment, but I remember when the guys would when they would build the X and during the you know run throughs and stuff, people would be trying to Like a guy would come over and just buy himself like try to just do moves on it, and I would just sit there before the show and go, what are you doing? Like stop? It just freaked me out because it wasn't match time. The Ultimate X matches were really amazing. But I if you were ever at these shows, sometimes they would pan to me, hopefully not too much. But I am such a crier. I'm such a worrier that I really really shed a lot of tears because those X division matches were so so so dantangerous. People that stick out to me, for example, Chris Saban's a huge one that I remember doing some amazing moves on the Ultimate X. But yeah, Ultimate X is something that I will never forget because I don't think anything's been done like it and ever since. Then, thank you for the question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, And they just panned on your feet and your feet look really cute.
Speaker 4: Well thanks myself.
Speaker 1: Also they're real, they're real. Okay, good to my feet yet yeah my feet I dirtied on purpose but oh okay, oh yeah, I scuffed them up in the back just too. Yeah, just to be a little little on the dirty side.
Speaker 4: Brandy, your body is insane, you know, look at me now, baby is insane. And I remember first seeing you and being like, I just you know what, because you've looked different than the girls. You were never like super jacked, which no rude, you know, I love all aesthetics are all beautiful. But but but but I I liked that I loved your look. I just thought it was such a ninety supermodel look but with bigger, more ample bosom, which I wanted. So yeah, oh look I'm taunting you and I'm pointing to my feet. Oh hilarious, there you going, Tony.
Speaker 1: Tony LaRusso five dollars super truck, paying my respects to the one and only queen of extreme free scene. Thank you, Tony and the wonderful Soulcale. Now, thanks Tony. You're in the Charles chip yard as well. Yeah, we'll thank you. I used to eat abundantly back then and couldn't gain announce, and now I'm made a grape and I gained twenty pounds.
Speaker 4: So I now that's the way of the world. But uh, you know how it works.
Speaker 1: It is how it works. But this was this was written. This match was written on an airplane the week before I wrote it down, and we went the night before to the arena, you and I and I think we were there for about two hours and we just walked through it like I don't have twenty five dollars.
Speaker 4: Do you remember that? I said? For some reason, somebody asked me about actually wrestling, and I was like, first of all, I didn't enjoy it. I didn't I'm not a physical you think of someone's background. I'm not a physical athletic person. I was homeschool never did pe never did a barely pe never did like sports. I just I have an abhorrence to it. I don't like it. Ire is like a peach. And I did tell you that I could not, for the effing life of me, ever take a DDT, even in ring divis and things that I did without hitting my head. And I very often in matches I would cry. I'm a crier. I just I would get hurt and I did not because I'm so hurt. I don't know. I just I have like a I'm a very sensitive person, and especially when I would hit my head, I would just cry.
Speaker 1: Mickey Di says, I refuse to believe Veill doesn't wrestle.
Speaker 4: Love you, Mickey d all the way in Australia, Ozzy Azzy Azzy. She's wrestling right here, and look how wonderful she's doing. I'm trying. That was okay, right, Look at that. This was not bad.
Speaker 1: This was not a bad map.
Speaker 4: I really don't think it is for anything. No, baby, this is like Rocky training. I don't know that Tommy Gun horrible kid in Rocky five, like this is that's what that is. That's what you're watching right now. You took to this very quickly. I've said that so many times. I mean, look, we're not This isn't Malenko and Guerrero.
Speaker 1: I'll be the first to admit it. But this wasn't bad for what it was. We were expanding the story, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And that's what I had done with it because it was a story.
Speaker 1: It was a part of the storyline. Yeah. Oh, and then we had the smoke come down and ODB come down, and oh it was perfect. It was fun.
Speaker 4: And listen all that like thick ass hair of mine really helps in beautiful. I will say that.
Speaker 1: Your hair was beautiful. And I didn't bother doomline night evening, so that yeah, there we go. There we go. Now you you you need to realize that hold on the PWL right, everybody stop. The PWO is here. They never had the same women in the p w L every month. It varied.
Speaker 4: Is that Bobcat? Yes, it's Oh my god, what a sweety pie. I loved her.
Speaker 1: I just looked to her.
Speaker 4: Can you tell her? I love her so much? She was and let me tell you my tenure in w ew All Women, And I'm telling you, I cannot remember one, honestly, one moment where someone was rude to me or condescending, honestly, and I have moments of that in other companies. W ew Never, it was such a sisterhood and being such a girl's girl again, I mean, everyone was such fun and took such great care of each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no arguments. It was just a party. It was just a party. And I think you and I just roomed together once. I remember you and I roomed together one time, but I don't know if that's because I don't know.
Speaker 4: So it's it's so funny for me to see myself, okay, and I'm actually I'm actually kind of proud here, but it's so weird for me to see myself not an athletic person like literally look at me and like literally do things. And I was taking you and I kind of went like this, like come on, like that's just not in my nature. It's just not me.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: Tory Wilson always said that because I'm such a mark for her. She always said like even Stacy, she said, would get like more into the punches and get like aggressive, and Tory was just like, I feel bad. She never had a bone in her body that felt right about it. I really related to that. I mean not entirely, but like very much more so to the Tory side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's where the acting ability comes in, and you you just can't look at you. You can't tell oh, in a stunner, we were what are doing? You're you're you're kicking the shoot out of me?
Speaker 4: Is what you Oh my god. I wish. I don't know if my husband's ever seen this, but I would love him too, because he would be effing shop hang on, ref.
Speaker 1: Distraction, that's right, this smoke that lousy. You know he does cosplay now player, Yeah, he goes. The last time I saw him, he was doing he was this big, big monster at a convention that I was at. He starts talking to me and I and I and he's like, you know who I am? And then when he showed me, I was like, it's smoke.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Oh my god. Yeah, what a celebrity cameo that would have been tell me about it. But now you're going to the top up just doing what I think is correct.
Speaker 1: Look at her, amazing.
Speaker 4: I can't even believe myself is this it is this different?
Speaker 1: Look at that butt?
Speaker 4: Oh no, come on, see, Louise, I can't.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, this is great, absolutely great.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 1: I said, you remember what I told you doing this? You remember what I said, val put those hands up. Yes, beautiful face and put those hands up.
Speaker 4: And I remember people were like, you took a chair shot to the face, and I'm like, I did. That's a that's a badge of honor. Thanks to you, miss Francie.
Speaker 1: It's great you didn't complain. This is not bad, Chad. Do you think this was bad for somebody that wrestled the day in her life? Ever?
Speaker 2: No, never.
Speaker 3: I think when people hear the match, they think they're just gonna see, you know, the spectacle, and they're gonna hear the gimmick and you get the wrestling, and I don't think they expect.
Speaker 1: That this was You were deadweight on that.
Speaker 4: By the way, I believe you, it looked it was a little I think, Franny, do you agree that. I think because it was barefoot in a weird way, well, in an obvious way, it took away from the fact that it was a one on one match that people people know this match. But all they know is I'm gonna look up the Barefoot match. They don't actually think of it as being a match. And now that I'm watching it back, I'm even more proud of us than I remembered. It had moves.
Speaker 1: I mean, we did, we wrestled. It was wrestling. It wasn't I don't think it could be considered like a brown penny match or a fluff match. There was wrestling involved. And that's why I'm so proud of you, because you you didn't have a lot of experience, you know, and just going over it a couple of times the night before you did great.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. I appreciate you so much. Thank you so much, And honestly, it was it was fun. I'm very proud of this match. And again people bring it up to me all the time, and I think it's because of the Barefoot, which is fine. And again, if you like what you like, I'm not here to judge. Good for you. Thank you, appreciate the compliment of the feat. Thank you. But like you said, the athleticism that we that we tried to portray and the story that we tried to tell, I think we did a great job. But I'm so proud of us. Honestly, yes, I'm proud of this match. This was a good time. Angela agrees.
Speaker 1: She says, I do not have one athletic bone in my body. And she also brings this like Peach, you're not alone, veil, and she's also a friend of.
Speaker 4: Tory and Stacey.
Speaker 1: Angela cher Angela's great love you, thank you doll. Yeah, that was fun. W E W. As much as people criticize it or make fun of it, like you said, the camaraderie was there. We never thought everybody got along. Everybody just went out there and had a good time. Yeah, I loved it. I loved going in every month for that company. I told Dean, if we could do this every week, it would be wonderful.
Speaker 4: And I almost wish they had done Granted again, you know, Compubus had well, a lot of us had an issue with kind of like not being told so much about the adult side of things. Were we involved in that, No, but you know, having it spliced in that was kind of annoying. But there were some really great moments there. There's a lot of great talent there, and like you said, if we could have done it as if it was like a TV taping situation or filmed like every two weeks or like even once a month and done like some TV tapings and backstage promos. They spent so much time and it's just something I really feel like is lacking and independent wrestling nowadays where WEW whether you liked it or not, or whether you're not familiar with it, if you go back and watch, they were very heavy on storylines, backstage promos, vignettes and like building characters, and that's something which is funny you wouldn't think people don't think of it for that reason. Same thing with the Barefoot match. I think, oh, barefoot women's wrestling, it's a bit hokey, but actually at the core of it, it was really really a little well quite before it's time.
Speaker 1: I think, I agree with you, and I feel like because of the porn aspect, because without that we didn't have the slot right, the pay per view slot, we had to incorporate the pornography, and that's the only reason why that was included in it. So Michael's Wrestling Channel ten dollars, super Chat high Francine, I didn't know that you wrestled, so Calvell. I remember meeting you virtually on The Asylum last year.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Michael's Wrestling Channel, cheers to you. I love the Asylum guys as well. They're fabulous, aren't they friends.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, And Michael, you got two entries into the Charles Chipyards.
Speaker 3: I think that's the cool part about it. It's almost like the bait and switch. You expected to just be like, you know, oh, it's supposed to be the Barefoot is the Cell. But then you guys actually put together a good match with a little psychology and you actually.
Speaker 2: Have some moves in it. Then you know, kept the match going pretty well. So kudos to what I was.
Speaker 1: Going to say is I think we got a lot of slack because it was kind of a running joke in the industry. If you look at the women.
Speaker 4: That I don't want.
Speaker 1: To say manipulated that that's not the word I'm trying to say. A lot of those women were told that they needed like sexy names, they needed to.
Speaker 4: Dress a certain way.
Speaker 1: Like when I went in there, they weren't going to tell me my name was going to be something with hoe in it, or you know, everybody everyone girl was a hoe Like. It was like, you know, you had to be a schoolgirl, or you had to dance on a pole or you had to do so. I feel like in one aspect you had the legitimate workers, yeah, and then on the other side, it was like the poorn girls or the strippers that really didn't get the wrestling, but we needed them because they added that sex appeal that we weren't going to give them because we were the wrestlers, you know what I mean. Like it had but it had a good combination of both. But when people watch that, they don't look at the good wrestling part. They look at that other side and that's.
Speaker 4: All they're remembering. Yeah, and I think again, you know, being being a feminist and being a girl's girl, like there's nothing wrong with being in the adult industry or being a stripper. That's all fantastic and you know, up to your judgment, but you know, for that reason, it was a bit confusing where there were actual wrestlers, girls like me who weren't really wrestlers but wanted to be, you know, more on the independent scene as managers or you know, people that talked whatever, but then incorporating people that really and that's really not on them either, Like you know, somebody in the adult industry or in the you know, stripper industry, whatever you want to call it. For lack of a better term, I should say, you know, I don't know exotic cancer. It really wasn't on them that they didn't know what to do or they didn't understand wrestling, because they're coming from nowhere. I'll give you an example for example, in TENA wrestling. I always call it that impact wrestling. They weren't you know, in exotic dancers or in the adult industry per se, but they were models and they would come in and they would know who Rick Flair was, and some of the girls, only a few, but some of a select few would go, well, you know, they don't know who the hell were wrestling, And I'm like, yeah, But as models, you get hired to do all kinds of things from an agency, and you know, that's not their fault. As long as they come in. They're nice, they introduce themselves, they're respectful, they're not bitches about things, they're not socially rude. Fine, I've done as a model. I was hired to do indie car you know, Daytona five hundred type stuff. I didn't know the sport, but I was hired to be there, and I showed respect to the sport and said I'm here to learn and I'm here to promote the brand, and there you go. It's not that different. So for some reason, I think because wrestling is such an inclusive thing, which in a way is great. In another way, it's like we sometimes shun people outside of the business, Whereas, if you think about it, a lot of girls that are now hugely famous, for example, Debasearch girls had nothing to do with rust and they were models. Hello Bella Twins, Christie Maria, Right, And I don't know if I let any of them actually like wrestling. My point is they were not wrestling girls who were killing it on the indies for years. Right? Are we gonna hold it against them that they didn't know the business until they started? Now look at them, they're doing amazing things. So you got to give people a chance, whether it's girls or guys. You got to just go listen. As long as they're there and they're respectful, they're coming from a good place in their heart to respect the business. Let's give them a damn chance, can't we. That's so hard give them a chance. But they also need to want to learn. Yes, And I've.
Speaker 1: Seen a lot of girls not even take the time to like you did you You went back and you studied, right. I used to study Sherry Martel because I loved Sherry like she she was like everything to me. But you know, we we love the business, so we study the craft. If I'm a model and I get a phone call, hey, you're gonna go on TNA wrestling, and you know you're you're going to do this whatever, in my mind, I need to go and find some T and A wrestling tapes and kind of studying. No, And I'm not saying you have to go back to the nineteen fifties and you know, old school, but know what's going on, because if you don't, the higher ups are going to take that as you don't care.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what you do with any any industry. Yeah. I always say do your homework is the biggest thing. I say, do your homework. And you know, you don't want to be even like me doing comic cons and interviewing people if I don't do my little homework of someone's career, and it could be you know, I'm doing you know twelve. I think this weekend at Comic con I made a I can't listen. I can't have seen every movie and TV show twelve casts are in, right, but I have to do my homework and be as respectful as I can be and try to do my homework and whatever. And when they don't put in the work, I agree with you for it. That's when it gets insulting. And I think that's how you read out the weak ones in the herd, right, because you can tell when someone just be asking to be there because they want to be on TV, or the girls who are like listen, I really have respect for this business. Lisa talks about all the time how she was in the fitness world and she didn't know wrestling until she was brought in and then she put in I mean put her whole heart and soul into it. And now look, she's one of the most respected influential women in wrestling ever.
Speaker 1: She is. And I agree with you one hundred percent. Our friend, Vinnie, hope you are all having a wonderful week. Vinnie, We love you two in the Chilian ship jar for you, Vinnie.
Speaker 4: Val you mentioned you were in TNA. How many years was there for? Nine years?
Speaker 1: Nine years?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 1: And you I watch you and your interviews. Now, I'm amazed at how fluent you are with your questions and your demean You're You're wonderful at it. This something that you always wanted to do, like progress from wrestling to just doing like this interviewing because you are really really good and I'm not just blowing smoke. I watch you and I'm just like, my god, it's it's just it rolls off the tongue. You look so comfortable with these people.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm really really nice to watch you in that realm, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's like the nicest compient ever. Thank you so much. You know, I think when I was in wrestling, when I was about eleven twelve, watching it and like all I wanted to do was be a wrestling manager and being wrestling. And then when I kind of got into wrestling, and then like say I got you know, signed in about two thousand and four with Impact Wrestling, I was, you know, ring girls, and I thought, okay, well I just want to be a manager all this stuff, So I really wasn't. I always knew I wanted to be kind of more of the talking person and the manager side, so like the talking but not really a physical wrestler. But as far as the interviews and stuff like that, I mean I always was like, if you think about it, I was always kind of doing, like, you know, filming myself and videos, and here I am doing movies. I was more of the acting side. But then as far as the presenter host side, I started to get thank you Scott, Yeah, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, super Chad, what's up? Chat for you? Scenes so calvill I enjoyed the Jay and sonje story back in two thousand and eight and TNA, oh.
Speaker 4: My god, thank you so much, Scott. Cheers to Scott, Thank you so much. By the way, goatcha VMO.
Speaker 1: Just a little quick little pub we're gonna we're gonna put all your projects over. I just can I just read babies? Yeah, okay, we're gonna answer this next. What are your thoughts on Sable do you think? Can you keep that up?
Speaker 4: Because I want to answer that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the rumor for turning down the Hall of Fame is true. I would love to see her in the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Continue and then we'll just to just to finish my long with an answer there. Basically, I think, you know, after my storyline with Jay and Sandy, which by the way, he was so sweet and mentioned that thank you so much. I kind of thought, okay, so you know, Jay, Lethal and Sandre are now out of Impact Wrestling. I want to have longevity in the business, so being a ring girl that that's not gonna be a thing forever. And then people like Jeremy Borash, David Sahati and Mike Weber and Impact Wrestling were like, especially Mike Weber actually letting me like write my own scripts, create my own backstage car, interview wrestlers, all these things, and that's what I really went, this is this is what I want to do. Like, that's really that's where I get my it just feels like me to be a host, to be an interviewer. And then now you know, I haven't related too much outside of wrestling, which you know, to wrestling's credit, I'm thrilled to say that. When I moved to England, I kind of thought, okay, twenty thirteen or so, I thought, okay, so I'll transition outside of wrestling. Then I got a great job on ITV, one of the biggest networks here in England, and that was a great thing that was wrestling commentary on WS World of Sport Wrestling. Then I kept getting wrestling bookings. Now I do a lot of comic cons as well, which the comic cons are fun. I hate to say it, but because it's outside of wrestling, I'm interviewing celebrities, it's totally not They don't know who's so cal not that anyone would, but who's so cal Vallais. They don't care about wrestling, and that for me is really rewarding because it's like me just as a skilled interviewer, and that's where I find a lot of pride doing that. For sure.
Speaker 1: How did you when you moved to England, right and you get that first big gig? Do you have like a sizzle reel.
Speaker 4: That you put out there and you send out.
Speaker 1: To you do?
Speaker 4: I sure do? And you know what, I edit it myself. Okay, I pull my own clips, I edit it. I do all the transitions. I edit gaw TV. By the way, I have taught myself over the years. When I was even before in wrestling, I would like do like pretend movie previews. I've really My mom used to sort of get on me about like, gosh, you're on the computer all the time you're just tinkering around. I was teaching myself web design and video editing skills little antiquated now because things move so fast. But honestly, I edit gaul, I edit my own reel. I still, you know, update my reel all the time. And I had those those things ready to go. The ws I TV thing again, it TV I would equate to like an NBC in America. It's it's a very big network here, and it was. It was a huge deal, and I kind of got that. I think, I'm not even sure how they even I'm trying to think how they even found me.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess just from I don't know. I really don't remember. But then comic cons, you know, I was always signing at the comic cons by my you know, just signing with well with wrestlers, but on my little table on myself, like hey, here's a photo whatever. And I said it to people like, hey, this is fun, but like, can I do more? I'd like to do like social media video? It's can I do like a stand up? And sometimes I would even ask and I would film myself like hey, guys, it's so cal that I'll welcome to like comic cod London. We have this, this and that, wait make sure you see this? And I just kept filming myself, doing these things with myself and just saying hey, can you use this? And I just kept you know, giving them footage and stuff and saying like, can I do more? And that parlayed into now a full time We have fifteen shows a year with Monopoly Event, who I'm full time with as their exclusive host. I love it. They're like, yeah, so, I honestly don't. If there's any advice here, don't wait for someone to go hey, can just do it? Film yourself. There's never too much content. You're never being silly by filming yourself. You can never be posting too much. Just do it, bro, and someone's gonna take your footage and go, wow, we could really use this girl and they will. Or guy, I see I love oh, I love it.
Speaker 1: I love that about you. I'll let's answer this sable question. What do you think?
Speaker 4: Yes, so baby says, what your thoughts on stable? What do you think the room for turning down Hall of Fame? Okay, so I have not I've heard a rumor that she turned down Hall of Fame. I don't believe. I don't know that that's true. I would be very surprised if that's true. I would be very disappointed if that's true. I have now but in this huge and Franny you will back me up this huge rigmarole on Twitter for the last two days. First of all, I have Oscars red carpet comments that people are taking way out of proportion, and I'm like, she was like, I never like make sense.
Speaker 1: I love your when you comment about these outfits.
Speaker 4: I just cannot. But I'm like, I hope people know that, Like I mean, it's all in good fun. Like you know, if someone comes at me and goes, you make my dress, I'm like, well I did, but I think you're great, but you're dress no offense. And the listen, the older I get, the more I'm like, I have to stop being so well was she offended? Like it's all in good fun. I'm always like, she's a beauty, but her fire her stylist right anyway, In that same vein uh, someone I was already into the Oscars, you know, hoopla, and then someone said Stacy Keebler is going to be inducted in the Hall of Fame, and I went, they said, what do you think Valin. I was like, well, that's a whole other conversation. I was like, that's a bit odd because there are major more influenced and listen, I am a state come on girl with the legs, Stacy Torri. Those are my people. That's who I wanted to be. But wrestling overall, someone like Lisa number one, well no, well there's no Lisa. You know, Mickey, there are girls that should I mean, it just kills me should be in the Hall of Fame way before. Stacy like, oh, it's a timeline thing. Stacy like, it's not a timeline thing. It's a hierarchy thing. And not because wrestlers are so much more important to managers. It's just that, I'm sorry, a Victoria or a Mickey James, for God's sake, are not on the same level as a Stacy Keeler. I'm not trying to put myself into Stacy Keeler's hierarchy because I'm not Stacy Keeler. I'm just saying Impact wrestling, for example, Action when they come over to make action figures, they make action figures of Gail Kim and Awesome Cang and those girls wire laying their bodies on the line, and they are prominent, most featured girls. Right then you have the managers and whatever else, and maybe the ring girls and the announcers. Hello here I am. I would be horrified if I was in the Hall of Fame before a Gail Kim or before a awesome cong Who the hell am I? And Stacy did wrestle on again? Biggest Stacy fan ever? Obsessed used to copy her outfits? For God's sake? What the hierarchy makes no effing sense. That is Stacy Keebler as influential as she was to a Victoria. Ask any female wrestler in this business if they think Stacy should be inducted before Victoria or a Mickey James. Sorry not sorry. It doesn't make fine sense. And whoever's making those decisions, you better check yourself before you wreck yourself everybody off, including myself. And that's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 3: And I agree with you one hundred percent on who should go in first, But I think they would look at it from a public relations point of you, and they would probably grab Stacy to throw her on Good Morning to America because he's been on Dancing with the stars, and she's been one, and that's exactly easy for.
Speaker 4: Them because it's because she dated George Clooney and she was in a few more articles. Sorry not sorry. This is a wrestling Hall of Fame where wrestling should read the popularity and the influential people in wrestling should take precedence, and for that reason, I think she should be in the Hall of Fame. Great, but because they're ignoring so many people. By the way, do you want to you want to pull the China card that's also messed up. I'm not gonna touch that with a ten foot poll. Okay, don Marie, Francy Mickey, James, Lisa Marie. These are people that you go, are you joking? But let's put Stacey Keepler in. If you don't see, if you don't see the wrong idea of that, I generally don't want to tell you. And again say one more time for the people that are like good, like Stacy. Stacy to sound rude, but Stacy meant more to me than the serious wrestlers. That was who I was influenced more by. But I'm in the minority. I'm not a wrestler in wrestling that wanted to be the most popular, you know, the Trish the lead is the and that's fine. We have to be able to take a little bit of a back seat to the people like Victoria and Mickey and and Gail and Awesome Kong and trishan leda period. And again that's a hierarchy thing, and that's okay. We're secondary, that's all right, that's how it should be. We're supporting actresses, and I'm fine with that.
Speaker 3: This Stable thing, though, has been around for years where she's turned it down. This isn't the first time that rumors.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that's true or not, but I wouldn't put Sable again in that supporting actress category. No offense that Sable sort of again, no offense more than Stacy really spanned the more of the total package THINGA Sable was a more serious wrestler. Sable was in it in a more total package kind of a way and was way no offense, way more influential and iconic than Stacy Keebler. So for that reason, Sable, in my eyes, again it's my opinion, would be way more than a Stacy Keeler. Again, I want them all to be in the Hall of Fame. But it's odd to me that again, maybe Sable is turning it down. I don't know. I don't know her. It ever better in my life. I would love to, but the hierarchy should not be Stacy Keebler, Lisa Marie Verreen Mickey, like, what are we doing? Whose decisions are these? And why are you not on the street.
Speaker 1: I don't understand, Well, you're allowed your opinion said, don't let anybody tell you you're not.
Speaker 4: And that's the thing, And that's why Twitter is so weird, because I try to really really be nice about like I try to reiterate, I'm a Stacy fan. I've been as stan if you want to call it that. The kids say for divas more than anybody. But I still believe that for her to be inducted before these women I just mentioned is just preposterous.
Speaker 1: I just always said the Hall of Fame, they put in who they want, and they just put in who they want. It's it's just who will draw the most ticket sales, who will make them the most money.
Speaker 3: Woke up thinking of that morning that that's who could Donald Trump in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Hall of Fame. Somebody just came in.
Speaker 4: No argument and Mozel top. I have no idea what to say.
Speaker 1: The celebrity it's just like sin like they're lobbying, like the fans. They want Cindy Lauper in there for the celebrity wing. No, there's a celebrity wing.
Speaker 4: Cindy did a lot.
Speaker 1: Cindy, well she did, she did a lot back in the No.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I like, I'm talking to celebrity wing. Is weird to me, Cindy Lauper, I believe it's a good addition. Is weird to me?
Speaker 1: It's it's the celebrity wing. Yeah, But like when you like, if you talk to a lot of the boys, they make fun of the Hall of Fame. They're like, it doesn't it doesn't really matter. Like a lot of them look at it as a payday, you know what I mean, It's just the payday.
Speaker 4: Because I feel like a lot of people that I've met that are in the Hall of Fame really mention it a lot and really show that ring off a lot.
Speaker 1: Well they do because their price just went off once you.
Speaker 4: And that's another argument I had on Twitter where somebody said, like, oh, somebody said something about how well they gave Victoria enough. They gave her all these championships, and I said, if you think a champion championships thrown at Victoria, by the way, that's a whole of the conversation. If you think that equates to the respect and the like you said, let's just be honest, like the bump up and you know status level, right, the respect from your peers and the respect from the fans whatever. If you think championships equal the respect that Hall of Fame gets, I don't know what to tell you. That's just not a thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's I don't know. Everybody has different opinions on things, and you most certainly are early on your opinion. I've had a week with fighting with I'm not fighting with fans, but I've gotten so much hate this week. Out of my thirty years in the business, I have never read comments like I did. Right about it a little later, but I mean this, fans are brutal and they'll let you know.
Speaker 4: Does it make you want to share your opinion less? Because I think the older I get, I'm like, I just listen, I have conviction and everything I say. I went back and I looked at those Stacy Keebler and Lisa tweets, and I was like, I if Stacey Keebler was sat with me at a dinner one on one, I would say exactly what I said. And again, I'm someone who was the biggest Stacy fan. I mean, I could tell you every ALPHI she's ever worn without sounding rude. I love Lisa and Mickey. I didn't want to be them. I wanted to be Stacy trying to say to people I'm the biggest managerial diva. I love the gravy matches and Lebron panties. I wish they'd come back. I'd be in them. But I swear to goodness, swear to RuPaul, excuse my language. I love those girls. But I still just I have conviction and what I say. And so Franny, when you're tweeting, it's it's hard, right because I have to like carefully curate every tweet. But I look back and I go, am I gonna regret this tweet? No, if I'm not going to regret it, I will then post it and go I'm done happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I I bite my tongue a lot. I don't share certain things because you lose half your fan base if you do. So I just keep my mouth shut. But you know, sir, I'm having trouble with my because I just trademarked Queen of Extremes. So now I'm getting a bunch of hate for that.
Speaker 4: I've heard about this. Can you give me a rundown.
Speaker 1: In a nutshell? Uh? You know they're they're they're using it now. For I believe Lida and I love Amy. I love Amy, I known her forever. She's you know, great talent, beautiful girl. Uh, they're uh, they're calling her that. Corey Graves mentioned it in commentary. So my lawyer a while ago put a trademark in for me. Why because now it's to the point where if they're going to keep using it, I don't want them to tell me I can't.
Speaker 4: Right, that's fair. That's fair again Leada fan as well? You know who love's not a Leida fan? Come on, exactly, that's something you here's an example too, first Lady of Wrestling. We had Missy Hyatt on gaut TV tonight. People have tried to use that, and it's like something that I called myself the Princess of pro wrestling. I never really it wasn't a thing. But if somebody else used it, for me, it wasn't used on TV, no big deal. But if it was used on TV for years like yours was, I think that's totally fair to be, you know, protective of a name that you curated yourself. I've only met Amy one time. She seemed lovely, but and I know that you probably have so much respect for I think that's fine for you to kind of stake your claim. You were in the business for years, You've proven yourself, my god, put your body, neck, head, my god, life on the line for this title. So for me, I I back you, girl, I get it. Yeah, And it's not her, no, no, no more so.
Speaker 1: Than I believe. And they've called Stephan McMahon that lived Morgan recently is calling herself that, and my lawyers like, no, you're it's trademarked. You know you can't. And so my big thing. So I'm getting a ton of hate right now online.
Speaker 4: Do you do you get that? Like, for example, what you just said, it's not about her specifically, But that's that's what killed me about the Stacy thing. And I was like, I love Stacey. It's like it's like here, here's a here's a very feminist patriarchical question in transit right, it's pitting women against women. So instead of the actual subject, they're trying to make it that you, Francine, have an issue with Leita slash Amy personally and has nothing to do with that. And I think you were, like I said about Stacy, if you sit down with her, I bet you could go girl and she would go, oh, I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the company, and I you know, I don't want them to one day just you know, I open my mail and there's a cease and desist because I've been using it almost three decades now, so you really can't tell me not to, you know what I mean. And I said that we we trademarked it, and now I'm getting hate and like, you know, like really nasty now the younger than the younger generation out there, and I'm.
Speaker 4: Just slave then you know, oh, you're it's a money grab.
Speaker 1: You think I'm not going to get a dying You know you're not going to get any money from this. I just want to use that name. You know, whether I whether I sign one more day or I do this for ten more years, I don't know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is the scary thing about social media. One time I said I liked or didn't like. I think I said I liked something about K pop. I don't know anything about K pop. I think I saw someone's outfits and was like, oh, they look great, and I had like an I was inundated with all these followers and all these comments, and it was like it was a weird few days because I they it just they lashed onto one tweet and the fandom. Another thing that I said, which I stand by, that Billie Eilish is very talented, but she cannot dress to save her life, God bless. I'm sure she's talented in other ways, and she is musically satorially speaking. Girl can't dress. Whether it's your stylist, the girl cannot dress for her shape. It's awful there. I said that as kind of a snarky joke. I mean, for weeks and weeks people were trying to cancel me and you're you're mad at her because she's a young girl and you're trying to beat up on it. I was like, I just whatever, I said, the girl can't dress, she has no style. Well everyone has style, and that everyone has manners. That's just you know, the good things God gave us, you.
Speaker 1: Know, unbelievable. Well, look, I can talk to you all night, but I know you're across the pond, so I don't want to keep you too long. I'm very excited for an upcoming event with you, Squared Circle Expo. Yes, it will be myself, so Calval, Shane Douglas and the Sandman and uh maybe Scott Steiner. He added his name to one of the tweets. Is he with us too?
Speaker 4: I think he is. And I'm ready to get extreme. I don't know what to wear, but I'm thinking cleather and chains.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 4: Well, I kind of sew I should just go full pleather chains maybe for better term.
Speaker 1: Uh you.
Speaker 4: I love the French fries. And when I when I ordered my VHS tapes to study you, I fell in love with not only you, but oh my god, the duo of franchise, Shane Douglas and you. I thought. I I literally was mad at myself for being born in the wrong era to not be a part of that, because it was. I mean, nothing's better than that. So I love I love Shane Douglas. I love you. So I'm at a many times he's very nice. Scott sign our work for years. He's lovely to Square Circle Expo. He did Shenanigan's podcast, shout out to them. Yes, it's gonna be amazing. Indianapolis is a great time, so we'll have an amazing time. It's a reunion for all of us. And my gosh, look at the poster. So many amazing names there. MJF, Kurt Angle, Kevin Nash, shut up, Kevin Nash there.
Speaker 1: Will talk to me at this.
Speaker 4: Maybe we'll just do that live. But honestly, RBD an amazing lineup and if you're not in the area, we do apologize. There might be pre sales or virtuals I don't know, but either way, if you can join us April seventh to the eighth, My gosh, I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: This is her broadcasting skills coming through. I didn't have to say a word. I was just like, go ahead, girl, just get it.
Speaker 3: Confrontation and you have the gaw TV girls with you behind you.
Speaker 1: No, they're all friends. Everybody's friends.
Speaker 4: Fancy, here's what we're gonna pink satin, pink ladies, jackets. We're gonna yes, yeah, like we get a bone to pick with you. Bitch, just kidding out. I'm a huge fan. Yeah, but yeah, no, in all seriousness an amazing lineup? Wouldny to talk about it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh my god? That was that was the best thing ever.
Speaker 4: No, I'm very excited.
Speaker 1: We need to get a drink that evening and just reminisce and hang out if we can.
Speaker 4: Girl, I love you, aside from me being a crazy wrestling fan, for you and your work and you're an amazing legacy that will last forever for every girl joining wrestling to look back and go, oh my god, I want to be a friend scene as I did, and you know what you've done for the business. I'm gonna cry. I love you so much and as a personal friend, I'm excited to catch up with you personally and have a drinker five and let's yes or five. I cannot wait to see. Let the fans know where we can find you and what else you have upcoming? Please, well, I will tell you so. I will be in LA for wrestle Con Friday, Saturday Sunday, but the main thing is Saturday, April first. Dresselmania is going to be our charity event this year, benefiting Childhealth dot Org. We have Mick Foley hosting it. It's after WrestleMania Day one and anything you need to do is on dresselmania dot com. You can follow me just anything you want to Google with sokelvll s oc a lv al So cal Valerie on Twitter, Official sokelval on Instagram. I have an only fans as well, but specifically we're trying to get people to donate for Dressalmania and just be a part of this amazing cause. We raised almost ten thousand dollars in the first year, the second year over ten thousand dollars in honor of Daphne and mental health awareness, and then this year it's for child help. We're hoping to raise even more, especially with Mick Fuley involved. Who's the nicest man in wrestling ever. So please look us up. Got tvgawtv dot com, Grown assmin Tv Every Wednesday at five pm on YouTube. You guys have to tune in. We've had a Francy episode. If you haven't caught it, please catch the replay. Say this amazing and Franci, We'll have you on again. Please, I would love to.
Speaker 1: Come on again. We need a round two because there are so many more topics we can discuss.
Speaker 4: Right with my crazy self. We barely scratched the surface on the first episode. It was like we wanted to keep going.
Speaker 1: I know we did. Listen, don't forget to send me the address because I have stuff to mail.
Speaker 4: We talked, thank you, Oh my god, thank you so much. We'll do for sure.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I will talk to you before then. But thank you so much for coming on. You love you, and I am so proud of the woman that you've become. Oh honestly, you are going to stop. You're doing wonderful things. And like I said, you're so I'm gushing. You're so fluent in what you're doing, like you're You're just top notch, baby, And I'm so happy for you with with everything that you have going on.
Speaker 4: For for someone as that, I'm gonna cry for someone that I love and respect so much and looked up to, that means a lot.
Speaker 1: So you're so cute. I love you someech I love you.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I feel the same way, but you know you don't have to cry.
Speaker 4: Kiss to YouTube. I'll talk to you, baby. I love you, guys, I love you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I can't. Okay. So that was a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: How great is she was something.
Speaker 1: I was something. She's great. She went on, she went on a binge. Did that's a YouTube clip waiting to happen right there?
Speaker 5: Which one?
Speaker 2: My gosh, my mind was racing.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got I got a couple of ideas in my brain for that. But that was pretty good. She's she's got an opinion, she's not afraid to share it. I love that about her. She is not Yeah, she's she's blossomed. Really, she's a beautiful woman inside and out. She's she's doing wonderful things. And I'm just so glad we had her on, so happy to see her. I'll be happy to see her in Indianna.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, all right, I guess are we drawing now? We went a little over.
Speaker 2: Do you want to I'll give it a couple more minutes.
Speaker 3: Give yeah, let's let me show you one more time. For those in here, let's well, no, that's not it. That's that's that's our square, and.
Speaker 5: I have to pull it up again. Give me give me a moment.
Speaker 1: Okay, while you're pulling that up. This weekend, guys, if anybody is in the Philadelphia Tri state area, it is Icons of Wrestling. Shane Douglas and I will be signing together at the ECW Arena also known as the twenty three hundred Arena from ten am to three pm. And that is March eighteenth, which is this Saturday. So if you're in the area, come on down.
Speaker 5: Hell this guy in this gala in the arena.
Speaker 1: That couple, you know, I run another somebody tweeted at me or somebody left the comment, yeah, Francine's husband, you know, Shane Douglas.
Speaker 5: You guys married.
Speaker 2: You know, every like.
Speaker 1: Twenty comments, you get one that says, oh yeah, her husband, you know. Franchise.
Speaker 3: Not only can you enjoy the memories encapsulated in this photo, but you can also just stare at the penmanship of both the franchise and the Queen of.
Speaker 1: Ex Utiful, isn't it Anthony Cup Francine, why didn't you go to xp W. Oh that's a good question.
Speaker 2: We actually covered that fairly.
Speaker 1: Recovery, but I will answer it again. And Scott Smith fin it's been almost the year that I was on with YouTube cheese. The GE's time flies, It does fly, Scott, and you're both going into Charles Ship again. By the way, Anthony, I didn't go to XPW because it was weird, like he was calling me. Rob Black was calling me. I was supposed to go in as his manager against Shane and Lizzie Borden and then Uh, I said, well, I don't know anything about your product. And then he he says, I'll send you some DVDs and I said, I don't have a DVD player. So he sent me a DVD player, which I always put him over for. And that was very nice of him. Because this huge package arrived that my peobox. I was like, what the hell is this? And here it was a DVD player. I don't know what happened after that. I just didn't feel I don't know. I didn't feel comfortable, like after the whole California thing with the ECW. What happened. I just I don't know. I kind of felt like maybe I was getting set up or something, and I didn't feel comfortable going in by myself, so I just didn't It didn't happen, you know, I don't know, Black.
Speaker 3: Rob Black's not gonna DM me now, uh calling you a liar and going off? Is he like you did the last time talked on our show?
Speaker 1: I said he was very nice to me, I don't get it. Yeah, I don't. No, I mean, that's that's what it was. But I just, you know, I just had a bad taste in my mouth from when they invaded our pay per view.
Speaker 3: Rob Black was a little bit of a cry baby last time. Shane was on a little bit well you know, well that was me saying that so I could say whatever I want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. He was not the encounters I've had with him, he was very nice. I didn't like the whole XPW thing and it just it didn't happen. So that's that. But we got the Charles chip jar here. We're gonna give it a shaky shaky eh. The winna.
Speaker 4: Is Oh look at that Michael's wrestling channel.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think he's one before he has one before.
Speaker 1: Longtime supporter, Michael, Are you still here, buddy? If you are, let us know.
Speaker 2: What does that continue the non winning streak of Christy?
Speaker 1: That was it.
Speaker 2: I feel like Christy did win one something.
Speaker 4: You know what Christy wants.
Speaker 1: She won my outfit.
Speaker 4: Yes, so that's a big prize.
Speaker 1: So it's not like she lost every single time. All right, So Michael, Michael, Michael, are you still here?
Speaker 3: Michael's wrestling channel. Email this email address. You have it if you've already won, But you're going to email this email address with your name and your mailing address, and I will send this photo out to you probably by the end of the week.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: The promoter, Scott Hewlett just texted me a spectacular episode with the all going to be incredibly hard to match. That he's the one bringing us into square circle. Hello Scott, thank you for watching, appreciate it. You want to talk about Patreon and all. I have one thing that we're going to do. I know we're a little up in the air about it, but I mentioned the whole trademark thing. Yeah, I pulled some articles and we're gonna read some mean tweets there.
Speaker 3: It is Queen of Extreme TM. We're gonna cover it on Patreon. We're gonna we're gonna talk about it in a little bit more detail, you know, and I'm sure we'll release a YouTube video response as well, a little bit down the line. I mean again, like like I said at the kickoff of the show, couldn't imagine what it would have turned into. But we'll dive into it a little bit more Patreon this week. I didn't load him into the to the little banner here. But our watch along is going to be quite interesting, okay, as we are going to watch the triple threat in a triple in a six man tag. Ready for this taking on the team of Chris Chetti, Lance Storm and the Blue Meani on the beach in Belmar, New Jersey, June twenty ninth, nineteen ninety The Extreme Beach Party.
Speaker 2: Well thought on that one.
Speaker 1: So I'm trying to think I might remember what I wore, but I don't remember the match obviously, so but I will tell you this is one of those I kicked myself.
Speaker 2: I lived thirty minutes from Bellmar.
Speaker 3: And you never came back in nineteen ninety seven, never ever ever went to an ECW show.
Speaker 5: I don't know why. I really don't know why.
Speaker 3: I mean, maybe I couldn't get into the bar, but they were on the beach. You probably kids were probably able to get onto four fifteen years old.
Speaker 4: You get back of the bar.
Speaker 1: It was in the back of the bar.
Speaker 2: They weren't letting people go like teenagers go into the to the to the to the beach part.
Speaker 4: I don't remember. I really don't remember all I.
Speaker 1: Remember it was in the back of the like it was in the back part of the bar, and it was outside and it was so hot. It was blazing, blazing hot.
Speaker 2: So yeah, genius area to have a show.
Speaker 5: So we'll we'll check that out on Patreon this week.
Speaker 1: All right, well I'm excited about that again. Good show, very happy, Thanks for all who came. Do you want to give some plugs for yourself?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Please follow me on Twitter at Chad e and b on Instagram at IB Exclusives. My website is Ibexclusives dot com. You can check out all the autograph signings we have coming up. I've got my IB Exclusives T shirt on that's belowthecollar. Dot com slash IB Exclusives recorded a podcast earlier. Then it's Timeline with my good buddy Hughsey. That's going to be released soon covering some entertainment stuff, so look for that dropping the near future.
Speaker 5: Interesting coming soon.
Speaker 3: So it's my solo effort. It's nothing to do with Husey. He's just going to be the first time first guest. So yeah, trying to do something a little different, but see how it goes.
Speaker 5: It's not going to be anything.
Speaker 2: Too crazy, but what to call it, you have a name, working.
Speaker 3: Title, perfectly rated, gotcha easy enough? I mean, how many catchphrases to somebody at right? Yes, exactly right, coin of extreme TM true.
Speaker 1: Across the board. On social media, you can find me at ACW Diva Francine And if you you know, have a couple of bucks, go grub yourself a shirt off of pwt's there's ten of them to choose from. And if you are in the area this weekend, I will be at the arena like I said March eighteenth, and next Thursday, I will be in Michigan for Rhinos Company, So I'll have information on that on my Twitter page. I have the poster and everything for that. So if you're in the Detroit area or I think it's Monroe, Michigan, come on out and see me. But we love you guys, Thank you all so much for spending your Wednesday. Excuse me, I'm trying to talk with this retainer in my mouth and I'm just stumbling u the Wednesday evening with myself and Chad and I hope you all have a great night and a great weekend, and we love you.